Speaker 1: Ken Deny, Tony Weird Al Yankovic is fry Ye.
Speaker 2: This is uh he just passed away.
Speaker 3: This is not Greg Kinband this Yeah, it's Kim Band.
Speaker 4: Tony sounds like a guy who would say fry ya.
Speaker 5: He does.
Speaker 4: I'm happy with life.
Speaker 5: I was happy and you all can judge me as you will.
Speaker 4: Oh we have yeah, absolutely judge it like that hasn't been going on for twenty five years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so quickly, h before we do the crusade for children trivia. For some reason, people are talking like the Bears actually might have a chance to.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to go off.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to go as far as win the division. But let's just say this in my fandom, I am a realistic fan.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: I have not worn this jersey in probably more than a decade. I just knew they wouldn't be any good.
Speaker 1: Has it been since Jim McMahon, did you've had a reliable quarterback?
Speaker 5: I don't think so. To find reliable, Okay, there's been a lot. To Dame's point, there's been a lot.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, they're the only franchise in the NFL that has not had a four thousand yard passer ever.
Speaker 5: Ever in a great sports town like Chicago.
Speaker 4: They have not had a first team All Pro quarterback since like the forties or fifties.
Speaker 5: That is crazy.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's play this weekend.
Speaker 4: They have the Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 5: That'll be a good game in Tennessee.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: Oh, Soldier Field? Yeah, are they moving Soldiers? Are they moving out of Soldier Field? I heard they might do that.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: They they bought the old Arlington race Course for a while and they were going to tear that down and build a new state. And then the deal was when they bought it, they were told here's what taxes are going to be. Yeah, and then a new tax evaluation came out and it was going to be like two hundred million more than they thought. They went, oh, we're going to sell that. Yeah. And now they're trying to pitch a new stadium right next to where Soldier Field.
Speaker 5: They's got to keep it down on. Was that miracle mile around?
Speaker 3: They got to the deal where they go, oh, we're gonna pull up roots and take it to uh Wichita.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let me tell you. They moved Candlestick San Francis. That stadium was in the perfect spot in San Francisco. It was awesome. I went to a game there was like, this is the.
Speaker 4: New ballpark down there?
Speaker 2: Is great?
Speaker 5: It's it is, but it's it's a half hour away.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I meant the baseball stadium they used to play Candlestick. Candlestick was awesome. Yeah, now the what is it Santa.
Speaker 3: Clara for I like a Butcher and Baker Park a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't you have a back to the future joke to like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, hey and hey Dwight, what's the difference between Marty McFly and Back to the.
Speaker 2: Future and a Bears fan?
Speaker 3: Oh god, Martin McFly and went back to nineteen eighty five one time.
Speaker 5: Let's start this answer eight of the next ten questions and we'll get rolling here. We'll start wearing a one eighty. I'll go to two hundred dollars for crusade for children. Here we go, question number one, number one. Here's one of those. Here's one of those where you got to take a quarter out of your pocket and just flip it because you're not gonna know.
Speaker 4: Who carries quarters.
Speaker 1: Older, it's all about I'm old bro shaving a haircut or no do ants sleep? Not answer sleep?
Speaker 2: Not your aunt she's usually busy with my uncle.
Speaker 5: Until around I was writing this question, and I knew.
Speaker 1: Doesn't every organism need to rest? But I'm not sure about ants. They're awfully busy. They are busy.
Speaker 2: You're not busy as a bee?
Speaker 3: No noyes or no, I gotta say yeah they do.
Speaker 4: I was gonna go with yes as well.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with Carl dingy.
Speaker 2: But we're out. Here's your own? Are you grabbing my dingy during the segments? Man?
Speaker 5: Do ants sleep?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Or no?
Speaker 1: It's just weird. I think they don't. Yes, seems too obvious.
Speaker 2: Let's go. No, let's turn this car around. We were going. Yes, so we're turning around and yes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, okay, everything's got to sleep.
Speaker 5: I would think, would you want to shut up?
Speaker 3: Actually, in the hippopot turn his car out since we all agree, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually in the Mesopotaian hippopotamus does not sleep. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think question two is for you, Dwight.
Speaker 2: Okay, it must be a science question.
Speaker 5: What controversial novel was penned by Solomon rush.
Speaker 2: D oh War? What is it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then he had to hide for years?
Speaker 5: You're very religious?
Speaker 2: Did you get by a Wayne reference? Though war. What is it good for?
Speaker 5: Hmm, that's been rushty. Has he been targeted?
Speaker 4: Helous?
Speaker 2: Has to do with religion?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it's cold.
Speaker 1: It's oh ah, just said it was Satan.
Speaker 2: Said that doesn't sound right?
Speaker 4: Does that?
Speaker 2: Does that does not sound right?
Speaker 5: Give me, give me an answer.
Speaker 1: I gotta go Satanic. Give me a hint. Satanic? Something Satanic? Something that's Anton Levy that did that? You talk about the Satanic Bible? Satanic verses?
Speaker 2: Don't I'm not familiar with it. I'll go with day Ian.
Speaker 4: I don't remember the name of the book. I just remember the gid go with it. What is it?
Speaker 1: Satanic verses?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, way to go, Dave.
Speaker 1: It draft out of my memory bank for a few minutes there.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say, I don't want to know where you pulled that one out.
Speaker 1: It's apparently very insulting to Mohammad and the Muslim followers. Yeah, so he went into hiding after that.
Speaker 4: And I get a little testy about that.
Speaker 5: Well, insulting or slightly remember if you slight and you can't drawl, Yeah, there's you can't do a cartoon. I'm not gonna say anything more.
Speaker 3: Look at that nice alarm clock with flares next to our building.
Speaker 5: Now here we go question number three. I mean, y'all got lucky in the first two.
Speaker 1: You got bulletproof glass there, don't worry to Oh that's right, soundproof too.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's why every secretary walked by. It sounds like this.
Speaker 5: What is the name of the point of no return around the edge of a black hole?
Speaker 1: It was also a movie and a song That would be the Starfish an album.
Speaker 5: Actually also a movie, really scary movie too.
Speaker 2: Hole?
Speaker 4: Oh is it?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 4: The ring.
Speaker 1: No edge of a black hole?
Speaker 5: The point of no return on the edge of a black hole?
Speaker 2: How would I know this?
Speaker 1: I've watched enough sci fi stuff and I can't think. Okay, let's break down the Satanic verses. Let's let's break down the parts of a black hole.
Speaker 4: No, here, we got a hole. I hear it's dark in there.
Speaker 2: Then you have blackness. You're right? Yeah, yeah, yeah, So I gotta say the first thing would be the.
Speaker 5: Whole I think down to something crazy. Yeah, it's not not drawing event horizon.
Speaker 2: There was a movie.
Speaker 5: How was that scary movie?
Speaker 4: Ago?
Speaker 5: It was really scary.
Speaker 2: How would I know that?
Speaker 5: Because everyone knows everyone does I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've never heard.
Speaker 4: I thought, clearly, we're not part of everyone.
Speaker 5: That was an easy question.
Speaker 1: I never saw it.
Speaker 2: What part of the black hole are you from? And also, have you watched the latest Rings? Episode one?
Speaker 5: It's the Power of the Ring about a hour.
Speaker 2: We call it Rings on my message board.
Speaker 4: I gotta wait till all the episodes are out. God, here we go.
Speaker 5: It's so good. It's so good.
Speaker 4: Oh, I like the first season. I'm looking forward to him.
Speaker 5: I was like, because you watch it, you go. I don't know the book, so I go, oh, that's Gandal. If that guy's gonna turn into Gandal.
Speaker 2: You want to know what show I watched the other day? And this is not a lie.
Speaker 4: What seventies show wasn't.
Speaker 2: What it was the new it was updated show. But it was a movie. It was called Strippers Versus Werewolves?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: It was on a good movie.
Speaker 4: Sound like it was set on Pluto.
Speaker 5: Question four is a movie question?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: In the movie Gremlins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now we're talking.
Speaker 5: Is the name of the little magua given to Billy Gizmo?
Speaker 4: Yes, there you go?
Speaker 2: And Hoyd Axton is the one that picked him up?
Speaker 5: It was that a Christmas.
Speaker 4: It is just like die Hard. What was your question?
Speaker 1: What were the three things that you couldn't wet?
Speaker 4: You can't feed him after midnight and no sunlight, basically, Susan, Yeah, right.
Speaker 2: Except for I can get her wet.
Speaker 1: You put it on the tea, Tony.
Speaker 2: We got a swimming pool in a hot tub of course.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, he does these jokes and then on Sunday is the loudest singer in church.
Speaker 2: Jesus, Jesus, and do stuff like this. He's coming back.
Speaker 4: He's coming back.
Speaker 5: Right in the middle of the sermon, the pastor brad to go, oh God, no, God, here we go.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know he's drinking before the pastor. The pastor says, oh God, Pastor.
Speaker 6: Pastor McMahon says all the time, Hey, you know it's okay to visit other churches, and oh no, I'm fine here Pastor McMahon, as he says, you know what, Jesus what plenty of different towns and visited.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I'm here, and.
Speaker 4: Some of them he never came back to. All right.
Speaker 5: Question number five, the distance, This is an over under question. Here we go. The distance from the Earth to the Moon is over or under five hundred thousand miles it's under.
Speaker 1: I agree with that by quite a bit, like two hundred and eighty thousand something like that.
Speaker 3: I know the answer, but I want to I'll just go ahead and let them answer. I do because I had this in Universe class.
Speaker 5: Right, you're going under under under, David right? Could two hundred and thirty eight thousand miles away? Is the moon? Of course it is, and even closer in lower orbit are two astronauts, yes, from Bowling come home?
Speaker 4: Hey, may only be one soon because you know by now those two hate each other.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, somebody gots to die, somebody, or they'll have a baby.
Speaker 2: Hey, how far is uranus?
Speaker 4: Question six?
Speaker 5: True or false? The great white shark is the largest predatory fish.
Speaker 2: That's false. It's not a fish, fawse.
Speaker 1: I'll go with you, guys. You guys are very searching.
Speaker 5: Going with falls.
Speaker 1: Yes, what it is the largest predatory fish?
Speaker 4: It is a fish.
Speaker 5: What do you think it is a mammal?
Speaker 4: Well, they don't lay eggs sharks.
Speaker 5: They give birth, Yes, to live little sharky you mean like mammals? This is are you looking up on the Google?
Speaker 1: I just did? The great white shark is the world's largest known predatory fish.
Speaker 2: That's not what I'm getting. I'm getting the silver cruster wallaby fish.
Speaker 3: Uh big, very rare, it said, way more dangerous, way more predatory.
Speaker 2: Error, Yes, than the great white shark. But you know what, it's whatever you say, we'll go with yours.
Speaker 1: Now, why is an an orca of fish?
Speaker 5: Because I thought that's why I thought why it was a good question because I was like, they're gonna say orca and go, there's an orchid's got mammals. Yeah, it's right, correct.
Speaker 1: Well, why is it an orca on mammal and not a fish? Because who makes these decisions?
Speaker 4: Because it's an orca of warm blooded I have no idea.
Speaker 3: It's also the mammatorium organs that carries yea thank you, that makes it very mammalist.
Speaker 1: Orcas are marine mammals belonging to the suborder of toothed whales known as adanta seats.
Speaker 2: It's exactly what I just said.
Speaker 5: I like how they swing to swim together and they get the wave just to knock the seal off the piece of ice that it's on, So they do it together to come into the water and eat them for seals. How old question over seven. How old can apples be in the supermarket? Is it one month, six months or a year?
Speaker 2: They shall lack them so much? Yeah, it might be six months, it might be a year, maybe a year. Wow, I would think, who's your apple guy?
Speaker 4: It goes pretty it goes bad pretty fast once I take it to my house, So a year seems like it might be a little long.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: You spend an extra fifty dollars for an organic apple, it won't last.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have no idea about them apples.
Speaker 5: Give me an answer, bro.
Speaker 4: I'd say a month month, let's go.
Speaker 1: Uh, I think it's a year?
Speaker 2: Do you really really?
Speaker 1: You said they should lack him with us?
Speaker 2: We'll go a year?
Speaker 5: Okay. The final answer, how long can apples be in a supermarket? One month, six months or a year? Your answer is a year?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 2: Dave on that one.
Speaker 5: People driving around the cars going what.
Speaker 4: That does not make me feel good about waiting for what process do they have to where it's fine for a year to supermarket?
Speaker 5: But he goes later in house and garbage.
Speaker 2: Don't any worry about apples? What they don't fall far from the tree.
Speaker 5: That's true love that I just came up with that.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know that's the best apple, Adam adam apple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got it here, we got it.
Speaker 2: Question eight dated a girl with a big adam apple?
Speaker 5: How many feet are in the fathom?
Speaker 1: Wasn't a girl?
Speaker 5: How many feet are in the fathom?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I can't fathom that right now?
Speaker 2: There, I say a dollar out?
Speaker 1: Is it six or twelve?
Speaker 4: I got no idea on this one. There's a fathom a nautical measurements.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's deep, Yeah, it's a house depth. Depth six is jumping out at me? I said, twelve fathoms deep.
Speaker 2: Let's go six.
Speaker 1: Six is jumping six feet for a fathom? Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, good job. How much is the league?
Speaker 4: Know?
Speaker 2: How is how about that?
Speaker 5: I bet she is a kilometer or maybe or something.
Speaker 2: That's what Captain Nemo did.
Speaker 5: No, it'd be longer.
Speaker 1: I don't know what, all right?
Speaker 5: Question number nine, Number nine, multiple choice, So Dwight shut up until I finish. What gender are clownfish male? Female? Or hermefrodites their males? I think I think they're both.
Speaker 4: I would say they're both. Yeah, I would say he doesn't see gender.
Speaker 1: It's admirable they only have three genders.
Speaker 5: That's weird.
Speaker 4: It should be a lot.
Speaker 5: Her mephonite means they have both parts of theirphe Yeah.
Speaker 2: If that was a hermorphonize, I would never leave the house.
Speaker 1: They can get themselves pregnant.
Speaker 4: You don't leave the house.
Speaker 2: Now, that's good pointing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like horse racing.
Speaker 2: I want to say male because.
Speaker 5: Thinking about you being a hermaphonite, what.
Speaker 2: You imagine the pictures I would send you guys?
Speaker 4: Oh, you know I've never been so glad you want I said a picture?
Speaker 2: Hey, Tony daven you know how right before you're.
Speaker 5: Going to throw up?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, gets wet when you're hungry.
Speaker 4: It wasn't it you Vanetti that taught me years ago. Don't visualize what is said? How did you just fall victims to that?
Speaker 2: Just visualize this real quick.
Speaker 3: No, No, imagine imagine me making sweet sweet love to myself.
Speaker 2: In broad daylight. I want to say, now, but if you want to go hermaphrodite, let's do that.
Speaker 1: That's the weird answer.
Speaker 5: A final answer, hermaphidite, yeah, unbelievably clownfish or hermaphrodite, Yes, yes, so finding nemo lie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, another big Hollywood lot Disney picture.
Speaker 2: Disney picts our line.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and our children are Actually, you're right, it's a if. It's right into the Disney Hermanford.
Speaker 1: The least was the voice.
Speaker 5: Ellen was the friend, friend Dorry, Dorry the explorer. Dorry helped him fine, and she had the you got it. That's an all time classic.
Speaker 1: Of course it is.
Speaker 2: Hey, Tony, Davey, And what are you doing. I'm just at homemaking love to myself and wanted to call you.
Speaker 5: Three question ten worst nightmare ever. Here's the deal. You don't have to give it an order, but you probably want to think about it in order if you want to answer this. But I need you to name me the last five Super Bowl winners.
Speaker 2: I'm out man.
Speaker 4: Well, the last two were the Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Of course, didn't the Rams win one?
Speaker 4: The Rams? Did you know?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Is Philly still in the last five?
Speaker 1: I think so Philadelphia? No, Tampa Bay yeah, Tom Brady and Tampa one more Patriots No too far back?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he would have stayed had they won.
Speaker 5: You already named it Cant's City. Oh oh, I forgot about the first moments won three of the last five Super Bowls. Good job, guys, sometimes it's hard to come up with him. You're like the last five national champions in basketball, You're like, I have.
Speaker 4: No clue on that one Yukon. Nobody around here has been relevant, So nobody remember how good job being virtue.
Speaker 2: You all like about Yukon the most husky husky women.
Speaker 5: I can't believe that Yukon would never have Yukon Cornelias as their hot core.
Speaker 2: Nothing nothing, A baby is my favorite day of the week.
Speaker 4: It is frank You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Friday means Baronos pizza. Time for the winnings.
Speaker 3: Baby, when's the last time you've been to your local neighborhood Baronos.
Speaker 2: We got a few of them we visit.
Speaker 3: One of them is the jay Town location Baronos tap Room. That's why you get a wristband and you pour your own mark read is you pour your own beer. You're poor, It's great. You just go up, hit your wristband and make your own poor. Plus, you're gonna love the live music at Baronolds Jaytown. Not to mention they have a huge, gigantic outside deck to enjoy your dinner and your drinks on and Baby is perfect weather for that. Whatever neighborhood. Baronolds you go to just go to it, dine he carry out or delivery? Yeah, is that good? Baronos pizza? Stick around more on the way boy, the hour news and then this week in music is on the way. It is ready to wait forty whas.
Speaker 1: You know a place Dwight where I could buy a couch and get a free TV.
Speaker 2: You're done right.
Speaker 3: I do Sims Furniture, Sims one am baby, right next to the courthouse on Dixie Highway or in the old Target building on Preston Highway. You're gonna love Sims furniture. You're gonna love the quality of this furniture. Absolutely beautiful bedrooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, living rooms, and like Dave said, even mattresses and appliance. And when you buy one thousand dollars or more, purchase one thousand dollars or more, they're gonna throw in a free TV. Hey, it's football weather, it's football time. Who couldn't use an extra TV. If you've got to upgrade your furniture, why not do it with Sims furniture and get high quality furniture, a great pricess and a free TV to boot.
Speaker 2: You're Gonna Love.
Speaker 3: Sims Furniture, Dixie Highway, and Preston Highway. Back in just a bit, news radio Waight forty whas