Speaker 1: Running is now is Jerald Silinty. Always a pleasure to have Gerald on, and we've had so much that has happened economically, especially in the last couple of weeks. I want to get Gerald's take on it. Trends Research dot com. It's where you can find his publication. Can see a sample of that. It's a magnificent and thorough, very lengthy weekly journal that comes out now and you can save ten percent off with the Code night and I think Gerald, does that work out to be about for the week, It works out to be half the price of the Wall Street Journal of the New York Times for a day something like that. Good to have you.
Speaker 2: On two dollars and fifty cents a week. Yeah, and the magazine's over two hundred pages, the Trends Journal.
Speaker 1: And no fluff. You know that's the other thing too. You're focusing on what's really happening. And you know, I talked about this last couple of weeks. We now got people talking about the commercial real estate issue because that's really surfacing and and you know, you've been talking about that for years, way ahead of the curve, saying this is what's going to happen, is going to affect the banks and many other things as well.
Speaker 2: And look it out of forecast for gold. Yeah, when we made it, the forecast would be golden year for gold into twenty twenty four. Back then, gold prices were two thousand forty I think it was two thousand and forty one dollars an ounce.
Speaker 3: And today I just what was they?
Speaker 1: I just looked, it's been up in the thirty three hundred close.
Speaker 2: Today we had three thousand, three hundred and twenty seven dollars announce.
Speaker 1: That could pay for a lot of subscriptions for a lot of years, couldn't it.
Speaker 3: Now this is very important.
Speaker 2: A couple of days ago, price of gold went up over one hundred dollars announce one day, one hundred and seven dollars an ounce. Not a word in the Wall Street Journal really that you pay five dollars a day for wow.
Speaker 3: Not a word last week.
Speaker 2: Last weekend when gold price is spiked throughout the week, Not one word in the Wall Street Journal that you pay six dollars a day for on the weekend edition. Not one article before we went on the air today in the Wall Street Journal about the spiking prices of gold, or the toilet paper Record, which people call the New York Times, they call themselves the Paper Record. This is yesterday's edition, this big, stupid little cartoon for little girls and boys with brains the size of the pea. The reason they have these big cartoon pictures here is because they don't have journalists anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so.
Speaker 2: They fill up the space with stupid pictures on every page.
Speaker 3: Yeah look, look, I'm not making this up.
Speaker 1: Yeah shit, yep, oh yeah, it looks like USA.
Speaker 2: The word not a word, not a word about gold. The mainstream media is silencing this. I've been at this for forty five years. I made my name buying gold, and when I books trends two thousand trend tracking, I told the story back in nineteen seventy eight when the Iranian conflict broke out and they taught us to hate the Iranians, of course, without telling us how the United States and the MI six overthrew the democratically elected government of Mozadegan nineteen fifty three because that lousy Iranian piece of scum said, no, that oil doesn't belong to Anglo Iranian oil better known today as BP or Exxon Mobile excuse me, Standard oil, better known today as Exxon mobile.
Speaker 3: It belongs to the Iranian people. No it doesn't.
Speaker 2: We're gonna steal your oil and we're gonna kill everybody that supports you. And now we're gonna bring in the Shah and the Savaka's secret police that made the SS look good.
Speaker 3: So when the revolution happened, you know, I knew this.
Speaker 2: Thing is real, but they just taught the people to hate the Iranians. So I did oil and goal futures, put a five thousand dollars better into each one and brought it almost up to three quarters of a million dollars. This is nineteen seventies. I lost most of the money. I'm gambling away, you know it's still here. Was a young guy, but my first by gold was around one hundred and sixty three one hundred and seventy three dollars an ounce, and then following gold since then.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, the revolution was not televised in Iran, right, Americans are clueless about it and they don't talk about it in the media either. But yeah, yeah, it's amazing when you look at what has happened with gold over the last couple of years, and especially over the last two years. You know, when you talk about in twenty twenty four. Truly is amazing.
Speaker 2: We used to have commercials at the end of the Trends Journal thing, you know, just promoting the Trenchs Journal, and I had Eric King King World News silently called the bottom of gold. I called the bottom of gold a couple of years ago. This is the bottom. I've never seen gold take off like this. And this is the important element to what you are listening before about the uncertainty with Trump every day changes his mind because he's out of his mind. But that's another story. He The uncertainty is we are on the verge of nuclear annihilation and the end of life on Earth. And the people that are watching the geopolitical without swallowing the stupid crap that they're shoving down people's throats, know how bad it is. And the worst of the worst is the disgusting, murderous Israel genocide, slaughter of the people in Gaza. And maybe they'll throw me out of the country for saying that I dare I'm an anti Semite shovel savior, anti semag crap for some little gutlass clown. Because number one, number one, the people running in Israel, they're not Semites, Semites of people from the Mesopotavia region. These are all Eastern European Jews people. Where's Netnyahu's real name? Mr? Lakowski, Oh Bengorian. Oh you made that name up, Bengorian Green. These are Eastern Europeans. They're not Semites. Number two, you're against the massive slaughter and starvation of people. Oh not my language, United Nations. Well on one after another, right in front of everybody's eyes, and you're saying, by definition, oh, I forgot Donald Trump's little arrogant son in law boys Jay Kushna. Oh that's very quote valuable waterfront property.
Speaker 3: Oh that was only a year ago. Oh yeah, we had turned into the riviera.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, that was the amazing thing Trump coming out with that. And as I talked about earlier, you know, they have put a you know, the Defense Minister of Israel has said no humanitarian aid whatsoever. You got children who are starving, and they're going to starve them to death, so that Trump can what set up a casino there? You know that is that what they're going to do is real estate development project.
Speaker 2: Where is the anger of people? Oh, by the way, they had that again, you can't make this crap up. But everything's turned to crap, so you can make it up about how Bernie sand is in that Cortez thing, how they're enlightening the Democratic people. Yeah right, these are the two jerks that you could look to on Bernie Sands. They had a big rally, these big rallies he's having, and the people put up the flags free Palestine. They got thrown out, and you're Bernie Sanders came out and said, I hate this line.
Speaker 3: You could shove it up your you know what is reel has the right to defend itself.
Speaker 2: How many times have they repeated that propaganda line of crap? Oh, Israel bombing the hell out of Syria. Now you gotta stop them. They can't come here our borders. Oh, your violation of ceasefire agreement in Lebanon, bombing the hell out of Lebanon. We can bomb anybody we want and shove your chosen people line up your you know what. Oh, I'm just a guinea from the Bronx. You're a chosen people. I'm just a piece of scum. Oh No, let's listen to Naomi Wolf, a Jewish Woman's.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of bologny. This chosen people.
Speaker 2: God chooses people by the moralogy and how they live in the spirit of God has nothing to do with a religion.
Speaker 3: Got it.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, God chose to take them out of the land because of immorality. He'll and he could choose to put them back in if he wishes, But it's not they don't. They want the fruit of this without having the root of it, which is God. But you know, you mentioned earlier that criticizing as we've seen now people being snatched off the street, and there's a smear campaign that happens in the conservative media to try to justify Trump snatching people off the street because they wrote an op ed piece, or snatching them off the street because they were exercising free speech on the college campuses. And you know, and when I look at the obscene amounts of money that are being given to Columbia University four hundred million, and the even more obscene amount of money nine billion dollars being given to Harvard. But they they're going to keep giving them that money as long as they don't criticize a foreign entity. And that's the issue here. But it's also the issue that when people are here legally, this last guy they pulled off. I talked about this yesterday. He was on his way to an interview for citizenship. He'd been here for ten years, and you don't get that interview unless you have a clean record and so forth. And he was here legally. The people who are here legally have a right to speak, just like Americans do. They have a right to do process. And yet when we see Trump doing this to everybody, they immediately tar and feather them as terrorists, as violence and all the rest of the stuff. And that's not true. But what's really frightening, and you alluded to it, is the fact that Trump has said to this guy in El Salvador, you're going to need to build some more prisons because we're going to send some American citizens there. What do you think about that? It's amazing.
Speaker 3: I know, yeah, I'll be on the list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, me too. Yeah. Well, it goes back to his Alien Enemies Act, which he's deported these gang members with. And I'm all for deporting the gang members MS thirteen and you know, the trendy guys at Trendy Aragua whatever they call him. I'm all for deporting those types of people. But we need to have some due process if they're going to be sent into an extremely harsh environment there in those prisons. It is more than just deporting somebody who's here illegally. And the Trump administration even said that they made a mistake on it. But now they're talking out of both sides of their mouth. They say, well, you know, we had him on a watch list. It's like I began at info Wars with a story about a guy who has put on a no fly list, wrongfully put on a no fly list. He doesn't know how he got on. They wouldn't tell him. This is a star chamber process that was happening in twenty twelve. He was vetted by the TSA, he was vetted by the FBI. He had a firearms license. He was flying on a military plane to visit his wife who was in Japan working for the military. And he gets to Hawaii and as that intermediate flight is about to take off again for Japan, leg some guys come on and pull him off and say you can't fly, you're on a no fly list. And he's stuck in Hawaii. He can't fly, and he can't get any information from anybody about how he got in there. That kind of star chamber process is not what we want to have in this country. And you know the problem is is that Trump is taking this Alien Enemies Act, which is part of the Alien and Sedition Act. He's accusing CBS and other news media of being treason this which is basically sedition. And so what he's doing is he's taking the old Alien Seditions Act, which Jefferson and Madison hated, and he's starting to apply that in the twenty first century. And he wants to apply it to American citizens, not just to people are here for foreign entities, foreign citizens.
Speaker 2: No, the guy is a three months he's an office fit three months. And look at what he's done in three months.
Speaker 1: It's a wrecking ball, isn't he.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's an arrogant, arrogant, narcissist guy. And the story, you know, I had lunch, I told you I lunched with his brother, Robin. Yeah, back in twenty seventeen, and the brother told me that the father, when he died, left the family over half a billion dollars worth of real estate.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 2: This Abigail Disney, Walt Disney's grand niece or something. She wrote an article in a Guardian. I read it and she wrote about Trump basically, what a spoiled boy he is. He inherited everything.
Speaker 1: She would know about that.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, but she fights her some good things, and you know I applored her on that end, you know, not everything, but who does everything everybody likes, you know.
Speaker 3: But anyway, and that's all again, I tell the story.
Speaker 2: I'm the the same age as Trump, seventy eight when I was a young wrote it my Zizzy book, which, by the way, if everything I've written is my favorite, gave honey Boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I found the trailer online, Gerald and I played that on Monday, and I played a little bit of an interview with the guy who did the movie. He was at a film festival and he was talking about when he talked to you and how you were reluctant to have him do it. It was very interesting.
Speaker 2: And anyway, I write about how I grew up in the Bronx, born in the Bronx. If you're from the Bronx, man save it. It's a different trip. And I'm born right after the war. The energies at the height, America is at the top. They couldn't control me. They used to tell me. They used to tie me to the crib with nylon stockings because I'm out the window and they have my mother and father rested now for doing that. Anyway, I ran away from kindergarten across the Boston Post Road in the Bronx at four and a half years old. They hated every day of school. They used to threaten me and my brothers. We had enough for your crap.
Speaker 3: You go into military school. That was the threat we.
Speaker 1: Used to get.
Speaker 2: I write about in the book how they took us to botanical gardens, which we thought was the military school.
Speaker 3: They had these big things and they okay, get out of We'll be good.
Speaker 2: Trump was so arrogant they sent him to military school. Now, imagine being a teenager, a young kid, a man talking about girls, cars, sports. You know my mother, Wow, everybody loved Danton Marie's. She was the best cook of everybody. I'm gonna eat this crappy food in military school. Get dressed up in military drag. Time to get up, time to go to bed, do this, do that. I'm not gonna I I'll be good. I'll be good. Trump was so out of his mind, narcissistic. They sent him to military school. It's about thirty minutes south to me over here.
Speaker 3: What the hell is the name of the place?
Speaker 2: Not Gardner one wall, one Wall, New York, in the middle. We're talking in the nineteen sixties, right, yeah, the middle of nowhere. That's how arrogant and narcissistic.
Speaker 1: He yeah, oh yeah, yeah. Well, you know, it's interesting you talked about how they're going to make sure that you always mentioned how the bigs are going to get their special treatment. Well, you know, Trump pulled back and he said, well, I want you guys to soak the rich. Now you know that's not going to happen. But that was the one time that we saw Sean Hannity come out and really got his hackles up. He says, it seems to go against everything that Donald Trump is ever believed in. It's pretty unbelievable to me, to be honest. Finally complaining about taxes, why because it's kind of you always hear this nimby stuff, you know, not in my backyard. Well, you know, for Sean Hannity, it was like, not in my back pocket. Yeah, I don't want to have to pay that stuff. And out of the woodwork, you got all these Republicans out there saying don't raise taxes, don't raise taxes, when for the last couple of weeks they've been Thomas, no, raise taxes. It's good for us, it'll it'll help you to grow. You know. We got Bennie Johnson saying, well, you know this may you may be losing money in the stock market because of Trump's volatility and and decision and all the rest of the stuff. But hey, it's a growing experience. It's going to build character to lose your money in the stock market. It's like, give me a break. And these people will cheer anything, won't they.
Speaker 2: Again, Sean Hannity, look at that little Look at that How could you be so dump to swallow crap coming out of that clown's mount Yeah, and what look at the money that he's worth.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, look what they pay these that's right.
Speaker 2: And again you were talking about that guy when you were on Info Wars, and you know what the TSA did to them. Yeah, it's like that, from from your city local government all the way up to the top. The power that these people in bureaucraps have grit taken, the laws, the restrictions they put on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is disgusting. I talked to this this week about a case in Hawaii, I think it was on Reason and this guy, you know, bought a house from the and he had a permit for it. They were in the middle of doing a remodeling and the bureaucrats, they're the local bureaucrats, put out they changed their their accounting system, their their tracking system, they computerized it, and they said, well, we're going to You're going to have you know, a certain amount of time, like a month or two to reap your permits, and if you don't, they're going to expire. Well he didn't know that, and so they started giving him grief and he said, well, wait a minute, and I had this and we checked this all before I bought the house. And so then finally they come back and go, oh, no, you didn't get the final inspection. When this house is built forty seven years ago. It's like, what are you talking about? And so they put him through all this grief. They're going to tear his house and everything. He wins in court after a long fight, and they're still coming after him. Because these people are going to continue to come after him. They're gonna find one thing or the other after him. They're never going to leave him alone, especially because he beat them in court.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying is everywhere. Yeah, it's not only at the federal government. This country's gone down to crap.
Speaker 3: It's finished. It's done.
Speaker 2: Look at the people the way they dress. As I said, the Wringling Remember when we were young guys, Dy had the Wringling Brothers in Bottom and Bailey Circus.
Speaker 3: They went out of business.
Speaker 2: You don't have to step right up, step right up state the fat man, see the.
Speaker 3: Tattooed lady, see the lady with the beard.
Speaker 2: You have to step right up th'round the street all over the place.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you Gerald. When I was in college, I was in bands, right, I played bands, and we had a New Year's Eve gig with a retired circus freaks home in Sarasota. Okay, the strangest things ever, uh play. We played their New Year's Eve party, and uh, I'll never forget that. They wanted waltzes from us. We were not a waltz ban but we put together uh trombone player. I was playing keyboards, and so we put together the Blue Daniel Waltz and that was when we got everybody to dance. It's really that so great. You talk about circus freaks. I can't stop but think about Ringling Brothers there in Sarasota. Yeah, I mean it now it's everywhere. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The way the people dress, I've grown men were of baseball crabs.
Speaker 3: Grow the hell up? What do you look like? Oh?
Speaker 2: And the chicks look so hot with their baseball caps with the hat with a hip coming out the back.
Speaker 3: Yeah. When I have pictures of my ants, and.
Speaker 2: How gorgeous stay dressed, how dignified the people? Oh yeah, allus gone down. It's the end of it without a renaissance. To me, it's all over. Facts don't mean anything. The renaissance follow the black plague. They're killing people, were killing themselves, the filthy sanitation. But you can't do it without the dough. The Beniceese made it happen. We need a renaissance.
Speaker 3: We have to again.
Speaker 2: You're a musician. Look what the geeks did too music?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and look what the geeks look like. You want to look like a sucker boy, No, I want to look like a peach ei.
Speaker 3: How about a cook?
Speaker 2: Look at these dead in your face arrogant pieces of crap. The geeks, as I said, they got it wrong. In the King's James Bible, they say the meek shall inherit the earth. The geeks have inherited the earth. Yeah, they brought down the level of this country to the low level of who they are.
Speaker 3: Hey, is it.
Speaker 2: Artificially intelligence? So much better than natural intelligence? Why do you need artificial flavors, artificial colors, artificial intelligence?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, it's about It's about surveillance and control, I think, is really what that's ultimately about. Of course, there's gonna be a lot of money in that. I was talking earlier about how we've got we just they just Wall Street Journal as well as it was Forbes that started it. Uh. They looked at the claims that are being made by the guy that runs Figure Robots, and uh, and they're basically a lot of bs. We have so much hype in all this stuff. And you talked about dot Com two point zero and a lot of this stuff has been hyped to the extreme. He was saying that he had robots in the BMW automobile factory in South Carolina that were working, you know, throughout the process and they turns out that he's only got uh two or three that they're using to sort a couple of different packages that are there. You know, that's all that they're doing. And so he was about to get an amount of money that would give him more capital than Ford Motor Company. And so it's a tremendous amount of hype that they put, expectations that they put, and a lot of this stuff, like you know, some of these ev companies was based on hype and even fraud in terms of where they were going. What do you think is going to happen to the stock market now, we've had a lot of uncertainty because of this tariff thing. We've also got issues with the tech companies being overbought, as you talked about, you know, dot com bust two point zero, with artificial intelligence? What do you see happening with the economy and with gold? Has gold maxed out or is it going to keep running as long as there is this kind of uncertainty in chaos.
Speaker 2: It's going to keep running as long as there's this uncertainty in chaos.
Speaker 3: And before we was talking.
Speaker 2: About nuclear annihilation, when Trump started talking about having a negotiation with Iran, we said, we wrote in the Trench Journal, this is a fraud. They have absolutely no intention of making peace with Iran.
Speaker 3: I began the.
Speaker 2: Conversation about talking about Iran, and they taught us to hate.
Speaker 3: It all our lives.
Speaker 2: And everybody get this in your head. These are the Persians. You're very advanced people, and particularly scientifically, technologically and militarily.
Speaker 3: These are not dumb people.
Speaker 2: They've been around a long time, very advanced in a lot of ways. There's a country ninety one million people ninety one million verse seven million Jewish people in Israel who's gonna win, and they'll flattened, flattened, blowout Israel to nothing in a blink of an eye. Now Trump is making this deal with this guy wi golf A. I can't say there's a jerk off wit Gough whatever.
Speaker 1: You know, a real estate guy, a real estate guy. Of course you would make him your ambassador because it's all about real estate, isn't it.
Speaker 2: And again another Zionist doing the deal. And then he comes out and says, well, we're not going to pressure Iran to get rid of all they're nuclear reduction.
Speaker 3: And then he did it like that.
Speaker 2: Why isn't Iran allowed to have nuclear power planets or nuclear development, that's right. But Israel is allowed to have nuclear bombs, that's right.
Speaker 3: I forgot they had a chosen people. Well, how stupid of.
Speaker 1: The guard Goldsmith said, yea, they're intentionally blurring the muddying the water and blurring the lines by just talking about nuclear sites and everybody go, oh, well, it's nuclear bomb sites and it's nuclear energy sites. I guess they're not allowed to do that. We're gonna change everything over to nuclear energy and it's gonna be run by our technocrats over here. But they're not allowed to have nuclear energy there.
Speaker 2: Right, No, Then, going back to Trump, he's the one that killed the deal when there was the nuclear agreement that was signed under Obama and they had the nuclear inspectors going to the Iranian plants continually showing that they were not making nuclear bombs.
Speaker 3: And Trump killed that deal. What back in twenty eighteen?
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: Trump is totally pro zionist. Oh so is Joe Biden. He called himself a Zionist. And Zionism has nothing to do with religion.
Speaker 1: It's a political movement, right right, Yeah, there's anti zionist Jews, just like there's a lot of antisionist Christians. And I was talking about that earlier as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, oh the Rabbis hate a lot of robberies, can't stand as Zionists made up thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was the guy.
Speaker 2: Was it Theodore or Theodore herzel M, Yeah, eighteen nineties a guy from like Austria or Hungary. Is somebody made up this whole thing, invented And then the Rothschilds and all the other ones supported her, gave him all the money. As I said, you can't do anything without money. Look at APAC runs the country when it comes to elections.
Speaker 3: Look at the money they gave.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: And now that deadhead Stephanick whatever her name is, she's going to be running for governor of New York.
Speaker 3: Oh great, we got one more run to put in. Another one.
Speaker 2: It's a freak show. Yeah, look at the freaks running the show. It's in front of everybody's eyes. As I said, the Ringling Brothers in Bonna and Bailey Circus went out of business because you don't have to step right up and see the freaks. Oh you like little Mikey Johnson. Look at that little nothing of a clown boy. Yeah, yeah, So going back to Iran. Israel's gonna ramp up this war. They just came out with this BS line that Trump stopped net Yahoo from bombing Iran.
Speaker 3: Did you see that a couple of days ago?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I saw that. Are you buying that line?
Speaker 3: Total?
Speaker 1: They tell him what to do, They tell him what to do.
Speaker 3: Total bologna.
Speaker 2: But but even though to say that that they're thinking of bombing Iran, I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: That's why gold price isn't going up like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and don't forget hey, you will luck to me. I'm gonna end that you pray war in twenty four hours Earth I got at the office.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, he stopped talking about that, hasn't he?
Speaker 3: How did you get away with this crap?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I make a miss call something wrong? Oh my god? So let he called it wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm a human being. I can't get everything right all the time. Right, right, But now look at my track record. But I'm not lying to you in front of you. Arrives, and I want you to remember this now that I'm elected, that Ukraine war is going to end before I get into office.
Speaker 3: M a fat mouth going on. So here's the deal.
Speaker 2: Europe writing about the trench journals, pumping more and more money into the Ukraine War. Kyle Hitler's back in Germany with this guy Mertz building up the military and in warning his government, a former Blackrock guy Blackrock, we got to watch those Russians.
Speaker 3: They're going to try to invade Europe.
Speaker 2: They're selling the Domino theory that they sold during the Vietnam War and that if we don't stop those Russians. This is coming out of the mouth of the Germans. They're building their defense budget. What a trillion dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're gonna put money into infrastructure too.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, you're in recession for two years. You're going into your third year recession. Third largest economy in the world and the largest in Europe, and now you're going into a trillion dollars worth of debt to build up your defense. That's right, we got to stop them Russians.
Speaker 3: Hey, wait a minute. You killed.
Speaker 2: Over twenty five million in World War two Operation Barbarossa, and you're talking about you have to stop the Russians. World War IREI has begun. There's going to be a false flag event or something that makes it official. This is why goal prices are going up that plus look at two of our top trends. Again, I'm at this forty five years effort. Did I we come out with a top trend wild card? Mm hmmm because of the Trump card. M nothing like this in my lifetime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, that's right. Totally unpredictable what he's going to do from one hour to the next. You know, he's you look at this TARF stuff. I was just talking about that changing his position. You know, within twenty four hours. We've got two different takes on this stuff. But you know, when you go back and you look at the rearmament of Europe, it seems to me like this is you know, I think these guys are selected. I think they intentionally put Trump in and then took him out and put Biden in, and then put him back in again. And I think he's there as an agent of chaos, and I think he's there to push into this world war. He was a hero to a lot of people were saying, well, look he's he's complaining about Europe not carrying their weight in NATO, and so we might just get out of NATO. Oh, he had no intention of getting out of NATO. I think what he was just doing is just to tell them that they've got to spend more money. And that's a constant, recurring theme now in his second term. You got to rearm and as we look at Volkswagen and these other car companies that can't compete with China on evs and they can't economically really manufacture anything because they've put restrictions on their energy usage. Now they're moving into you know, Volkswagen and these other companies that are now moving into making military equipment. So it is a huge rearmament and it's a huge repositioning. This is something that's been sold by Trump all the way through.
Speaker 3: Again, think of the stupidity of this.
Speaker 2: You're building bombs, rockets, planes, ships, whatever. This is World War three, Grow up, whyt to use bow and arrows?
Speaker 3: All right, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Going to be where it's going to be new millennium warfare. All this crap you're doing is totally worthless junk. It's going to be nuclear annihilation and a blink of an eye.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But meanwhile they're putting on a trillion dollars hit, a trillion dollars on the defense budget for the first time, and you don't see any of You don't see Elon Musk, who is military industrial contractor himself. You don't see him looking at the Pentagon spending for efficiency or waste at all, do you No? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And look at the little clown boy that's our secretary of Defense, a little arrogant nothing of a jerk, one after another, one after could you get dumber, stupid or loser?
Speaker 3: And Marco Rubio.
Speaker 1: That's right, a.
Speaker 2: Little nothing of a boy. Yeah, it's a freak show. Step right up, step right up in a country near you? I little cats Macron over there, a little nothing of a bo if he is it all?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Starmer over there in the UK.
Speaker 2: And who was before him the best cartoonist in the world. Could not have come up with a freaky lookal clown figure that Boris Johnson.
Speaker 1: He really leaned into that cartoon, looked at't he? I always called him Bojo, you know, bor Sence and Bojo the clown.
Speaker 2: Again, it's one jerk after another running a country near you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree? What about what is happening in the last twenty four hours We had Powell come out and say that he's going to you know, he's not going to pay attention to Trump. He got a lot of applause when he said that. He said that as he was speaking to the group, he says, I'm not going to bout any political pressure from Trump. Got a lot of applause. Well, that set Trump off, and he said, uh uh, he's playing politics and if I tell him to leave, he's going to leave. What do you think is going to happen? And what's the impact? You know, Trump, certainly with all of the uncertainty, is wrecking the markets. And we've talked about whether or not you know what the Federal Reserve is going to do, because they can wreck things or you know, create inflation with their quantitative easing or interest rates or whatever. So what do you think is going to play out with this competition between Powell and Trump? What do you think they're going to What do you think the Fed's going to do?
Speaker 2: We've been writing about it in the Trends Journal now since Trump got Before Trump got elected, m we said that he's going to do everything he can to lower interest rates and juice up the economy if there's any kind of danger of it going down or the market's going down.
Speaker 3: And we said.
Speaker 2: He's done it before and we'll do it again. Let's go back to December two thoy and eighteen. The dull had its worst December since a Great Depression nineteen thirty one.
Speaker 3: What did Trump do?
Speaker 2: He pushed Powell to lower interest rates, which Powell did in January twenty nineteen. And it's used to markets. Well, remember the repo crisis. We'll forget about that. Yeah, Powell is nothing more than a little nothing of a boy. As George Collins said, it's one big club and you ain't in it. Who was the FED head that became the Treasury secretary?
Speaker 3: Jannet Yelling?
Speaker 1: Remember yeah, yeah, did mushrooms in China. It couldn't stop bowing you.
Speaker 3: As we'd say, miss Facia brut the.
Speaker 2: A clown that was the fedhead becomes the Treasury secretary. All right, it's the same club. Powell do what he's told to do. He's a gutless, little nothing of a boy. And Trump will lower interest rates for another reason, and selling his his tariff deal. They wanted devalue the dollar so that American products are cheaper to buy, just like China did. We said China was going to do it. And before you talked about Volkswagen and these other companies whose car sales are going way down. There is the Volkswagen, the BMW's.
Speaker 3: The Chevrolet.
Speaker 2: Isn't the Fords, the General motors that had great, great years in China. When Bill Clinton brought China into the World Trade Organization and all these Western country companies wanted cheap labor, they went over to China and gave China all the high tech and heavy industry technology.
Speaker 3: They never had.
Speaker 2: And now twenty five years later they got it all. Yeah, and you got to put this stuff into perspective. As trend forecasters, you make connections between different fields. All things are connected, like the blood which unites us, all said Chief Seattle. But I think he was wrong with that because we're not connected at all. But anyway, go back to two thousand, ten percent of Chinese eighteen year olds went to college. Now nearly seventy percent.
Speaker 1: This is a.
Speaker 2: Country one point four billion people. They're very smart. America is dumbing down in front of your eyes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we.
Speaker 2: Got three hundred and forty seven million Turndred forty five million, Turndired forty five million against one point four billion that are very advanced, technologically, high tech and heavy industry.
Speaker 3: Goes back to AI.
Speaker 2: All there's gonna be a dot com bust because of all the overinvestment in the first AI companies that came out. Trends are born, they grow, they mature, reach old age, and die. The AI trend was only born in twenty twenty two, and everybody invested in these IPOs and these IPO wannabes and the new tech. Oh no, we don't need these big chips. No, it doesn't cost us one hundred million dollars. Only cost US six million dollars to do what you did with the chat. We could outdo you. This is just the beginning. They're going to out do Germany was one of at the height of engineering an advancement for decades because of the bureaucracy. I can't stand going back to Italy because of the bureaucracy. It's one of the worst in the world. I got friends that live there. They complain all the time. The bureaucracy is going back to what you said about that guy that got the TSA, what they did to him. Yeah, yeah, it's gone going on all throughout the Western world.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you. You know, when we go back to interest rates and the Powell and all the rest of the stuff. And as you point out, we know that Trump wants to get the interest rates lowered, lets him helps him with the interest on the debt which is getting very significant. And yet when you look at people's trust and the dollar, when we saw him reverse very quickly as the stock Parker was crashing for two days in a row. That first day when it was crashing, he came out and essentially alluded to the fact that it was bonds. Other people said that it was Japan that was dumping the bonds. If he lowers the ter rates, if he devalues a dollar, that makes it harder for him to sell bonds. So what's the follow up with that? I've suggested that perhaps this whole stable coin stuff, there's an opportunity for them to get the stable coin to buy their bonds when other countries don't want to buy it and other investors don't want to buy it, and then if they can move it over to that that also gives them all the functionality of CBDC or digital currency. What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: I think you're one hundred percent right, And by the way, we'll go back to that. But also the deeper the dollar fall again. You go back to your trend's journal, the death of the dollar. We've been saying this is going to happen. The world has had enough of America's economic and geopolitical hegemony.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had it.
Speaker 2: Going back, the lower the dollar goes, the higher goal prices spike.
Speaker 3: Gold is dollar based, so now it.
Speaker 2: Becomes cheaper for other countries to buy cold because their.
Speaker 3: Currencies have gone up.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So going back to what you said about cbd Absolutely, they'll invent one. The Trump team will capitalize on it, and we're doing away with the dollar. We're coming out with a new currency, a digital currency, will know every penny you spent, what you spent it on. We get all our tax money from you. And my family's very heavily invested in this coin, that coin, this thing, that thing, and we're going to make more billions of dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I agree, they're going to definitely go CBDC. There's no question the world is going to go into it. China is already there.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, and Europe is not even making any bones about it. They're still calling it a CBDC. I think what will happen here is that Trump will have to do it. You know, people around Trump will do it stealthily. They'll also do it in a way in which they make money. I think.
Speaker 3: Is That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that person did make money.
Speaker 2: Don't you think that his family knew when he said what he was going to do and his friends to pump the market up before the market was skyrocketed. Oh yeah, friends or anybody knew, Hey, listen, you might want to buy the market tomorrow, because.
Speaker 1: He he even said that, even said that now's a good time to buy. You know, you know, I said, Okay, even if that wasn't knowing Trump, I think that was a signal to sell. But even you know, if he wasn't intentionally trying to send a signal to people, when he takes all of this power to himself to be able to put the tariffs on, take the terariffs offs at the rates arbitral of this, and that that leaves him open even if he was trying to honestly do that. Accruing all that power to himself puts him in that position where, of course they're going to investigate him. His political enemies are going to investigate him for rigging the markets. It's just a given. With him taking all of that power.
Speaker 3: He'll do whatever he wants.
Speaker 2: And again, get the reality is we're talking this guy's been there for only three months.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a long time, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, are you kidding? And again, this guy's power hungry as could be. Yeah, yeah, and so this is I'm telling you, that's why I would not have thought gold prices would have spiked the way they have.
Speaker 1: But when you look at it, if he's able to lower the rates, you know, putting pressure on Powell, and Powell wants to you know, not fight him, or if they devalue the dollar or whatever, all of that stuff is going to help gold, every bit of it. Ye. Yeah, it's gonna really shoot it through the roof. Yeah. I've got a lot of people who have been saying they think this is gold is getting ready to go hyperbolic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it may well.
Speaker 2: It may well, And you could easily see thirty five hundred dollars ounce gold and again.
Speaker 1: Oh it's not are now.
Speaker 2: Yeah we remember remember the BS line, We're going to go into Fort Knox.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they stopped talking about that, didn't they. Yeah, don't draw any more attention to gold. I guess, yeah, right, And we wouldn't know anyway if they went in there. I mean, it'd be like al Capone's vault, right, if they walked in and there was nothing there that'd come up with an explanation. If they walk in and we see some gold stuff, we don't know if it was painted or not, I mean gold. There was a picture I saw Gerald of how Trump has changed the Oval Office. You know, we all has all these press conferences and everything, and he's got his gold guy that makes everything gold. In mar Lago, King Midas came in and so you got He's painting everything with gold leaf all through the Oval Office and everything. I mean, he loves gold. He talks about where we're going to have a golden Age. Well, I guess maybe that was the tip that you should buy gold. I don't know, but he loves gold everywhere, doesn't he. Except we see in Fort n Oox. We wouldn't know if that was his gold guy that just went in there and painted some bricks. How would we know the difference with it? Right?
Speaker 2: You know, before he went on the edge said hey, how you doing, I said, I'm doing all right, I have to tell you. You know, the magazine comes out every Tuesday. This past Tuesday was so depressed. I got to write about this and read about this stuff every day. Yeah, the massacre going on in Sudan, in Gaza, the death of people, the slaughter of people, starvation of people. You mentioned that clown Cats, the defense guy in Israel. What do you say he's going to cut off full humanitarian aid?
Speaker 1: That's right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, could you imagine let's reverse this. Let's suppose his name was in Cats and we'll make up some Arab name for him. These were Jewish people in Gaza. Yeah, suppose these were Jewish people in Gaza. That would be and they're not Palestinians. The outrage that would be there. They would call this holocaust two point zero. But they're only Palestinians. Their lives don't matter. Yeah, I'm heartbroken. I am so heartbroken to see this. And again, you know, I launched Occupy Peace well over a decade ago, so it's not And now we're going into a good Friday. How where are all these religions that believe in the Prince of Peace?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Zionism is Zionism is really taking over Christianity here in America. It truly is, and it's not Christian at all. And and I talked about that the first part of the program. And you know, when I look at this, I feel the same way you do. I have people say to me, you know that the news is just too dark and too depressing and everything, and I and it is depressing even more so when you and I look into it all the time, and as much of it as we see, it's even more depressing than what I cover on the show here. And yet the only thing that I have, I have a hope that is outside of this life. And that's the key thing for me. And you know, I really couldn't do this if I didn't have the hope of Christ. And I know that the stuff that is happening now it has you know, we're in a period of time where there's a battle that's going on and I just see it as being a part of that battle. And you know, I know what is going to happen after I die. I know this life is very short, but I am absolutely confident. You know, That's what hope is. It's that word is confident, expectation. That's what I have confident expectation of what's going to happen. I just know that I'm in the fight. I look at the disease and the suffering in this fallen world, and I know that it's not in my power to change it, but that there is a purpose ultimately that is going to be made out of this, in this time of struggle. And we're just here to to try to show people what is happening. And we don't know if we're talking to people who have ears to hear and eyes to see or not, but we just had we're called to just tell people what we see. That's what you know, you're trying to do with with this, I think, and it certainly is what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 3: Well, you see, I believe that we can change it. I mean, was Trump better than you and me?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Yeah. I think we need to warm people, you know, whether we can yeah, whether we can change it or not, we need to warm people about it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But again, you know, like this is the other thing I'm hearing from people.
Speaker 2: I can't say. I'm so depressed with this. I'm tuning out. Mm hmmm hm, oh great, tune out, yeah great. Let Hitler take over. Yeah, don't do anything. Don't do anything. Don't do a damn thing. M you can't do anything. That's what you believe. Fine, everybody else could do anything. Oh, we talked about the sucker Bergs, the Musks, the peach Eyes.
Speaker 3: The u, the cook Oh, they could do things you can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're you're powerless. Everybody out there, you're powerless. That's what they put into the people's heads because they use these words celebrities. What's celebrities?
Speaker 3: What you're talking to?
Speaker 2: Celebrities? Oh, officials, dignitaries. Yeah, that's bullshit, crap words. Excuse the language, b s, crap words about putting people at a higher level than anybody else, and that we're supposed to follow them.
Speaker 3: We're still in kindergarten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, again we have. I've talked to people hewn into the pharmacist, and I've told the story on air my son who was injured with antibotics, and we were talking to the people there at the pharmacy because they were asking us why we're buying some of the stuff that we're buying, and she said, oh wow. I said, yeah, it's on the warning label, but they don't give you the black Blox warning label. But she said, oh, that's stuff on the label. This is the person of the pharmacy. The labels are so scary, I just don't read them anymore. And I thought, wow, you know that's the way people are with news as well. The news is so scary. I just don't want to know. I want everything to be nice and happy. I want to pretend that this stuff doesn't exist. Well, you can pretend that it doesn't exist, but that's not going to make it go away. It's only going to get worse, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: It's Easter time, and I consider myself a warrior for the Prince of Peace. And when I say warrior, I mean it because this is one of the covers of the Trends Journal back in twenty eleven.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Prince of Peace made a whip to drive the money changes out of the temple.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's right, right, right right.
Speaker 2: The same money changes that are running the world today. So, as I said, where are all the religions that believe in Christ? And how come they're not out there saying stop this slaughter of human beings on earth?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's because they're being run by people like Paula White and Hagey and these you know, these big name preachers out there who are friends.
Speaker 2: Of friends that go to the Catholic Church over here. They were totally pro Ukrainian war.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. For many of the people who are pushing this stuff, it's the love of money. Yeah, I said. For me, the people who are pushing this, it's their love of money, right, they don't They want to be a part of the system, just like you're talking about. They want to be a part of the club. They can make a lot of money if they are pushing Ukraine war, they're pushing the Israel war, and so they push it to the people, and other people are being led by them, you know, and they're being led by people who are at the root of all evil. Money's not evil, it's the love of the money, and that's what's turning these people.
Speaker 2: I think, well, again, you look at the people listening to your show.
Speaker 3: In mind, there are.
Speaker 2: Enough people that have had enough of this, and if we united under a banner, a real peace, banner of reality, we could change this.
Speaker 3: The people.
Speaker 2: Look, if Trump wasn't there, let's pretend he's not there, nobody would want to vote for the Democratic, for the Republicans. There's nobody there that's a standout, right, And again they're pumping up this courtesant and Bernie Sanders on the Democratic.
Speaker 3: Why are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: Look at it, Look at the little jerk show over here. There are a load of people that are ready for a new way. And that's what I'm fighting for. I'm fighting for peace and a new way to bring back the true American spirit that I grew up with that made me the man that I am, and the family a blessed to come from that really gave it to me, and that's how I grew up.
Speaker 3: You'd be who you want to be. Don't you tell me? Who would tell me what to do? I agree, that's the life that I live in. Fact, my father may rest in peace.
Speaker 2: I get in a fight with him, he said to me, a little less so, b you think I'm telling you what I'm telling you because I want you to be like me.
Speaker 3: I want you to become yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. Well, again, it's always great to have you on Gerald. And if you use a code night, folks, you can get Trends Journal ten percent off and it is filled with the wealth of information. It's truly amazing. As you point out, Gerald, that Wall Street Journal doesn't even talk about what's going on with the cold. How can they miss that? I guess you know there's there's They can hype the vaccines, but they don't want to tell you about gold. Thank you so much for joining us. Have a great weekend. Thank you Jared Old and I thank you everybody. Have a great weekend.