Speaker 1: Oh listen, this one's for d live. The ghost platform still trying to break.
Speaker 2: Got you a revolution?
Speaker 3: Got you just deceived?
Speaker 4: Yes, started in seventeen with big blockchain dreams zero come for creators. Yeah, that's what it's seen, beauty pie hop dumb. He was one sky hoph.
Speaker 5: For a minute, then reality hit You turned into what dumpster fire remitted switch change more times in the politician livestment to Leno the trump bro pick a side of it, tore ing about you when nineteen said where the future?
Speaker 4: But are you delivered? With lag bugs and fewer?
Speaker 5: View was that it was twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Seat you're still out here posting that he knew, Yeah, while your few what councelor was then my grandma's bed fed one.
Speaker 5: Hundred percent creators complex on the pitch.
Speaker 4: But when nobody's watching that pay, that's just the glitch. You became a spot where the band ones ran, the high extremist conspiracy clowns, neo Nazi pride CAF for those ride streams, don't theytions rolling in live? What Twitch and kicks said, now, fam, we got guidelines tight the community. Now it's coach for Act No Shame? But where the where it takes you get amplified. No one contained your discovery receiver. Wil Good Rhythm broke in in Dusty. Your homepaste looks like it hasn't been updated this twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Trust me, let me coin you whatever.
Speaker 4: Your crypto trash was called Nobody's catching Now it's basically started extremely.
Speaker 1: Centralized, like it's some moral high.
Speaker 4: Ground, but decentralized just means nobody's around. Twitch takes the cup, but at least they got service that work. You crash mid stream. Watch some dudes yelling by merchs youtwoe got the vod's kid got the drama and spice. Steve lo Ive got crickets in the blackchain't.
Speaker 3: That's on life support nights.
Speaker 4: So here's the dead straight Max, No cap you had to shot. You fumbled the bag with the fag promise the world, deliver the laggy ghost town that you're just that one that everybody forgot about da packing it up, Lord God fake the black. You don't stream your bulls drink Yeah it's clap go back to them, Fitch Sovering Spirit side Project while the real streamers in freewa state man stay Rat, Mike Drop, Mike Drop.
Speaker 3: I drop.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: I'll be doing before these Here's the thing. I just want to let people know that good morning, gods. By the way, how is everybody doing this morning. I don't know if any any usually live by now? Any any Orian is usually live by now. Andy Annie is usually live by now. But I don't know if any wants me on our sell anymore. Hey, what's up? I'm sixty.
Speaker 6: I got it.
Speaker 3: So here's here's the thing. To the people that that don't understand. I had to do a mod purge the other day. I had to do a mod purge. Basically, I had somebody, I had so many mods and yeah, and so don't get mad at me, don't. I'm not mad at anybody. It's just when I take people's mods away, they think that I'm mad at them. But the thing was, I got people. I've had so many people who can play. Actually, I'm gonna give you a manage your mind because I don't take the manage of mother years away because there's people not bad at anybody. It's just if you. I'm not bad at anybody. It's just I had to get rid of spods. Yeah, m reading, yeah, m yeah, my brokay. Hey, Mber six, you wanna come up. I need to talk to you.
Speaker 7: I know that.
Speaker 3: I I know you might be big. I know you gotta go grocery shopping. Brother, I know you gotta go grocery shopping today. I'm sending it. I'm sending you a uh.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm wo sorry this dude.
Speaker 3: Sending it on discord M sixty h sure. I'm saying, if you want to come up, Uh you can great allergies act up. Guys, go check out in sixties channel. Y'all go check out in the sixties channel or worse the internet. He's a great guy. I know you're a busy person. Worst of theater day he fights with I was gonna say fights with people. When I saw you fight with is is a kissy? Tried mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Mhm mhm.
Speaker 3: Someone's here, it's it's it's sixty with Uh. Kill thoses here too.
Speaker 2: Kill thoses here?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 3: N sixty?
Speaker 2: Hi? How are you? How? What? What?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: What's your problem? Jake?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: People were with you your.
Speaker 3: Stream, people were like people were getting it. So I did a I did a moder I did a mod pers the other day and people were like, oh, are you mad at me? If I was mad at you, you've had been blocked. I would have been taking your mode away. But oh did you did you watch that bussy yet?
Speaker 2: What do you think what?
Speaker 3: Trovo was dead? Trovo was on life support? Oh you know what? Nobody?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know about.
Speaker 3: The only people that watches is today on the Turkish or their Russians questions.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised there's still leaving around, to be honest.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing. People were going over to Trovo after mixed kick the bucket right and by the way, to the people that don't know who sixty is, he is has been. He was a are you still Twitch partner?
Speaker 2: Or yeah? I think I saw my Twitch partner.
Speaker 3: So he's been a Twitch partner since twenty fifteen.
Speaker 2: I have YouTube partner also.
Speaker 3: But you also, you all mostly know sixty if you watch a lot of the videos, because his series started talking to him while he was talking about getting to the hot tub. You remember that clip? No, you were in your car, you were driving, you were you want to get.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I do remember that club. Somebody reminded me recently, and I will.
Speaker 3: The littlested to the clips the video. But uh oh uh, so me and Fresh Garbage made up. Well, that's good because we had a we had a conversation. Keldge had something to do with it. Okay, but guess who's on so get a Amberly Imberlin? Uh what's the girl that read?
Speaker 2: Amberlin read?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's on local bus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, low cow bus.
Speaker 3: Yeah she took by the way. I would rather watch I would rather watch Paint Dry than watch bus because it got not because of Amberly, is because of who the guy is on the show. I don't.
Speaker 2: I haven't watched it yet.
Speaker 9: I've been dealing with my own ship and I've been working on my own video, which is actually kind coming out tonight.
Speaker 3: What video is it? Uh? Oh? Good?
Speaker 7: Is there?
Speaker 3: There's a rumor that Jason is someone's part with Jason. Shanny's pissed.
Speaker 9: Not really that has that has all kind of ended. So the Shanny and rev they basically the house got condemned. Shanny had gone to the hospital. Rev Alegedly also went to a hospital like a mental hospital, and we haven't heard from either of them in like two weeks, so that story may possibly be over.
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, hey, what's the lady guy.
Speaker 3: He good moarning. Oh sorry to up, but uh late, I just want to.
Speaker 7: I got lay again.
Speaker 3: I just want to let you know that I was in a chat Sunday night with I was in Cory's chat who over for Cory's Comedy Channel, and Dixie and Natalie were there, and they timed me out for no reason. Dixie and Natalie were two former friends of that new longer friends because I saw how fake they are, sixty right. You know, here's the thing. That's what I don't like about people on the internet lately, is they start bothered. You know, you try to have a good show, a good tone at a show, and you get time down because what the moderators hate you?
Speaker 2: Okay, So is that what happened?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they they Here's the thing, because uh, Cory's Comedy Channel, it's a it's a it's a it's a guy that I have. You don't know this guy is a he's a magician, but he he doesn't do his stuff on air. He does like he does his comedy bits and stuff. But by the way, sixty, are we going to see breaking news?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Where are we going to see?
Speaker 2: All the floor in the house, I don't know.
Speaker 9: I should be back to streaming on Sunday. I should be doing that on Sunday.
Speaker 3: I missed. I missed what you were doing. I missed that show. I missed missed you doing the show is because.
Speaker 9: I just needed to take a break so I could work on this video. And I've had this crazy woman fucking harassing me for the past.
Speaker 2: No, not Casey Truman.
Speaker 3: Oh I gotta So I went to the doctor the other week, like two Fridays ago, and I basically have to cut my diye a little bit because I high cholesterol. Oh and then and then after I got out of the out of the doctor after at the lab work, we went to Hardy's and had breakfast, and then I got to see my dad's grave.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sorry. Yeah, I know. I was thinking, like Hardy is probably not a great idea if you have high cholesterol.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but the thing is, I got the sausage of Frisco sandwich. They got the sausage bacon and hay.
Speaker 2: Sausage is really bad for cholesterol. You just gotta be careful what you're eating.
Speaker 3: But this other guy that you here's the thing. You ate mac and cheese, ice.
Speaker 2: Cream, yeah, it's not good for cholesterol either, but I don't have high cholesterol.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, So number one, are you done with Twitch?
Speaker 2: I've been done with Twitch? What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: By the way, I found a new platform. It's called Valeria or yeah, by the way, I am. I'm actually I just want to say that M sixty is a great guy. But when are we going to do more spring cleaning?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Probably wait till spring for that though.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, your live streams. You live streams you do. You did thirty days of spring cleaning.
Speaker 10: That's what I'm saying. I might have to wait till spring to do that.
Speaker 3: Hey, Mercedes, Mercedes, I'm not mad at you, Mercedes. I wasn't mad at you, sweetheart. I just did a mod purge because I had a guy in my chat that was acting like a born again that had a TJ. Banks g he uh he wanted he he f a f O. You know what that means, I'm sixty.
Speaker 2: Fuck around find out.
Speaker 3: Yeah. By the way, in sixty is from the great state of Alabama.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I gotta get your mind that I'm making you a manager moderator because I don't take those unless I have to if someone wanted FAFO. Guess what, you don't mess with you don't mess with people. I think that you're but so so did I tell you? I did not watched uh uh, I haven't watched Kill and Kill Dodge in a while. What's going on with kell Doge?
Speaker 9: He's getting harassed by that same lady and so he had a copyright strike that should have just fallen off today. Valve had the same problem too. Yeah, just just crazy lady harassing us on the internet.
Speaker 2: That's that's mostly.
Speaker 3: Listen, here's the thing number one. But the thing is everybody's crazy old you know, people people that live on the internet. When I say people that live on the internet are so crazy, there's people out there that that don't know what's what's difference between the unloved ship and the real life ship, real lifestyle?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, Mercedes. I apologize and major mud by the way, anybody that does want to, I appreciate that. I don't want to make anybody man. Dixie is a fake friend. Yes, Dixie is fake. Natalie is fake. Those those afcm R girls that they hang out with are fake. You know, this is thing is I was told that there was sixty. I apologize that you have to hear about this. I've just I just got it. I just had to say something about it. I just get tired. I get sick and tired of people running their mouths about being in Tom's bey. So I can't I can't rebuttal about people sixty. You can say something.
Speaker 7: No, I was doing.
Speaker 2: No, it's fine, I was just waiting. I just I don't totally know what you're I really don't know what you're talking about. I don't know who anybody you're talking about us.
Speaker 3: Listen, here's the thing. This is Lord Jay just bed this person. Get him out of here. Who's this nobody? It's just a nobody that thinks that he you know, let let let nobody leave because you know it's it's.
Speaker 2: Just stop meandering all over the internet.
Speaker 3: You do it too, I mean I do.
Speaker 9: But like it always seems like you're picking, you're getting into fights with somebody.
Speaker 3: You did it with Casey Tron.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, who's this nobody? None of your fucking business. That's why I'm nobody.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, no no no. He's talking about the nobody in chat that the person that's okay, my bad sixty. Yeah, but you know what the thing is, we're doing a better show. You know, here's the thing. A lot of these other guys I just heard, Oh.
Speaker 10: Jake, why don't you engage with more with people that are.
Speaker 3: Humble?
Speaker 2: Humble?
Speaker 3: You eat you eat at you eat at food World Food.
Speaker 2: But that's not the point.
Speaker 9: The point is that you should just engage more with people that you're not fighting with and less with people.
Speaker 2: That you are.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're yeah, I love him, you like him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sixty. Yeah, So I I want to talk about this. So what did you think about? They now have a show over they're called Local Gay. I don't know.
Speaker 9: I know, I obviously I know why you asked, but I don't know why Keemstar does anything at this point. I mean, there's like a thousand of those shows.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, it's too much.
Speaker 3: Can I tell the people in the audience that don't know why I asked that question?
Speaker 2: No, No, you can't.
Speaker 3: Sixty I'm gay?
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, and he has it has.
Speaker 3: Before people say, oh, Jake docs sixty, Jake dost in sixty, He hasn't m sixty has it in his profile that he's that he is, uh, doesn't like women, but he you hang out with a bunch of women, you hang out with bucks of women. Sure that's true, Valkyrie mm hmm. Somebody saying keep Stars a fraud.
Speaker 2: I agree. I think kem star is a fraud.
Speaker 3: That you do you bro. The person is said, I think that. I think that he's trying to get everybody that you know, because drum Alert isn't nobody.
Speaker 2: M hm hm hmmm.
Speaker 3: I think droo alert is dead, so he's trying to do other stuff to try to make money. But the lowest tier show I think they have. They have a show called Local Glass and here's the thing, so they put do you remember, sir Joseph Pesci my friend, he one of my friend I did shows in the past. He's on He's on Local g a y and he is not He's head saying, Beau didn't want to say the word.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with the word gay?
Speaker 3: Because there's people that watch my shows that they don't like that word. Because I'm are you still.
Speaker 2: There, yes, Jake, I'm still here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's there's I know. Mercedes says, I know a lot of gay people that are gay that are amazing people. I'd rather hang out with someone who gay. Yeah, I'll shut up before I say something stupid.
Speaker 2: What would you say that's stupid about that? I don't understand.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, because.
Speaker 3: When I was growing up, I was always taught always, I was always taught that. I was never taught that the Holy public word was homophobic. I was never taught that. But you know, I don't want to make jokes anymore. If I if I disrespected you, I'm sorry. In sixty I'll shut up.
Speaker 2: No, you didn't.
Speaker 9: There's nothing wrong with saying gay, and there's nothing wrong with talking about gay people existing.
Speaker 3: And here's the day, By the way, there's there's a lot of people out there that you know, there's some good people. You know, Neil Patrick Harris is gay.
Speaker 2: What makes you think Neil Patrick Harris is a good person?
Speaker 3: Frederick Eckler is a gay.
Speaker 10: His husband probably worshiped Satan.
Speaker 3: Oh I was gonna use Ellen? Did I realized that she wasn't a good person.
Speaker 2: Not Ellen? Oh? So, Jake, are you gonna watch my video later?
Speaker 3: Let let are you gonna premiere it? What channel in sixty or worst.
Speaker 2: Worst of the Internet? And I'm premiering it at seven pm Eastern.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Okay. Also, so is it about Handy?
Speaker 2: No, so that's I guess I didn't tell you yet. It's about Jack, Jack the coolie Jack Scalfani. Uh he went on a carnivore diet.
Speaker 3: Oh lord, would head? Is that the guy that made the toilet beef in a toilet? Or wait? That that that I'm thinking of? Michael Michael ray Bauer donkey lips? That was donkey lips from uh slout George. Wait, is he the one that made the is a ben yet? No, Granny, you're not man yet. Just time aim out for for one day, twenty four hours? Just bed the phrase.
Speaker 2: Is he in trouble now too?
Speaker 3: No? He he times me out from one day. He times me up for twenty I'm talking about Channel.
Speaker 2: I won't ban you over there.
Speaker 3: Thank you, But what's up, granny? Granny is awesome. By the way, guys, go check out, go check out in the sixties channel. He is an amazing person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you want him totally banned? No?
Speaker 3: Just give him a time out. Just give him a twenty four set or twenty four hour time out. Please. He here's the thing. He's a good troll.
Speaker 2: We need him here, Okay, but here's the thing.
Speaker 3: If you try to act like.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: One of the things now he's banned, thank you. Hey, dude, don't worry about it. Listen, he just comes in here and acts like a moron. By the way, lem me's better. That's lend Me's ex boyfriend, Grady is let me my friend Lebby's his ex.
Speaker 4: But I have.
Speaker 3: That's what they hurt you. Yeah, but I'm sixty. Do you know what the seventh means to me? February seventh?
Speaker 2: No, Jake, what does it mean to you? What are you talking?
Speaker 3: That was the day my dad died in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Sorry, and.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, Mercedes, And I appreciate that seventh. You know, I'm trying to not think about it because it's it's hard for me not to say. You know, it's coming up soon and I but I do need you know, we do need to make money. We do need to make a little bit of money. So you know, money's tighted right now. And I got a build due to the sixth. By the way, my YouTube, my YouTube premiums to get paid because people can plain that, oh money, money is nothing. Money is actually you. Money is the root of all evil. But also do you know what I've been watching lately. I've been rewatching old episodes of American Pickers from season two, you know, talking about.
Speaker 2: Not really American Pickers again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're here to protect you. Thank you, Thank you, Mercedes. American Pickers is two guys, Mike and Free. They travel around the world, crowd the country, picking barns and stuff. They got some big clients. They picked William Chattner, they picked they actually did. They picked up cheap trick. We got them cheap trick. But I just want to say that sixty is awesome. And by the way, if you're watching this on the replay, sixty mm hmm. If you guys want to go check out both these channels and be the description of this video, You're just gonna give me time to wait before this gets If you're watching the replay, this will be the descripture of the video. Just give me time to put it up. Put the and I will be putting it up on our audio platforms. Freaker M sixty is guys. Sixty does videos. He's he remembers oldies his live streams. I do, okay because because and I'll tell you the one reason why I think he do is it because people call He doesn't call in the show where people call in and use copyright content. Oh did you see who Ricky Berberick was doing shows with it this week? I know Danny Darren or Danny Duncan, Danny Duncan from the but he was at Danny Duncan's archad. He's a he's a part of guy that just lost. But one of the machines made me nostalgic that he had because he had a quick Play machine and unfortunately last year we lost I lost Eli from quick Play. We haven't they haven't did any videos lately about it. But oh, so M sixty, do you think that Jack is going to copy Rocker video game?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, definitely.
Speaker 9: So this one that I made was actually like a big compilation of like all the videos he did in twenty twenty four on like one of his channels, And so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's definitely going to copyright strike it again.
Speaker 3: But you know whatever, Hey, Jed Thunder, Oh no, we're gonna get you gonna get damn. It wasn't everybody everybody comes in with I not on the YouTube feed YouTube Uh.
Speaker 9: That's what I keep having to unmod everybody. And this is no offense to any of you in the chat, but like, if you have to keep on mutting everybody, do you really want to just mod everybody all over again?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, but Jen's a good person. Jen is a good person.
Speaker 2: No, that's fine, and I'm sure she has I'm just saying, be careful.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. Oh, by the way, I did I want to say this? There you go.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I already did.
Speaker 6: Already I thought I did. Hold on, uh hold on, come on, come on the friend.
Speaker 7: H Can you hear me? H?
Speaker 3: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: You can hear you? I'm sorry, yes, I can hear you.
Speaker 3: All right, you're managing moderator, down head, you're managing moderator. Yeah, thank you, thanks, calm down, Jake.
Speaker 2: What should I have for What should I have for breakfast?
Speaker 3: How about? Why don't you get some grips and eggs Southern like grits and eggs. Go to waffle house and get a waffle You have a waffle house close to you.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 3: Actually, how about how about ham and cheese hoblet hash brown?
Speaker 2: No, I always get the cheese steak on.
Speaker 3: Oh, I have not had the cheese steak onmblete ever, I've had the ham and cheese homblet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't have it on the menu. It's something that if you just ask for it, they'll make it for you. Yeah, but oh it's so good.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: I Usually I used to get the waffle and sausage. You don't you know why I stop doing it because one of the workers messed up my sausage and had to remake my damn sausage. They dropped the sausage on the floor. But it's okay.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: You can't you can't. You can't predict what people are gonna make. Yeah, but the thing is stress. Stress is hard, you know. Running Here's the thing, like I said before M sixty, when you when you when you come to my channel, you're not supporting a big kilgomber and you're supporting me. You're supporting a small creator that I'm not small in any way, but a small and abused and stuff. You're supporting a creator that is is you know, it takes. I don't have a team of guys to work on my videos or work on stuff. That's the reason why I let Ai make from my clips.
Speaker 9: Six No, Yeah, I mean, I don't have a team any of anybody working for me. You want to work, Jake, you want to be No, what do you mean? I have kel doos Kelder didn't do anything for me to help that, Like for this video that I'm.
Speaker 2: Working on, like this, this was all me.
Speaker 9: The one person that did help me was started us made a thumbnail for me, and she watched it just to make sure I didn't have any like bugs or any improvements to make.
Speaker 3: Whatever awesome person starters she really is.
Speaker 9: And I work with her a lot when I do these video essays, and then kind of the same way the other way around, like she'll she'll have me like kind of proofread her videos and her video essays that she works on.
Speaker 3: She make her thumbnail too.
Speaker 9: I don't make her a thumbnail. I'm just not very good with the creative stuff. But she made me a pretty good thumbnail. If I like, can you pull things up on here? I don't think I've ever seen you like pull anything up on your stream?
Speaker 3: Actually I could do it if you do it.
Speaker 2: Can you pull up my channel.
Speaker 3: If you have h H I could? I don't, I don't. I can't do it over here, But if you if I could share your screens.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, no, actually I can hold on.
Speaker 3: Uh do you hear you have to do today? Are you busy? You have to go grocery shop of to day.
Speaker 2: I'm mostly just hungry. I need to eat something today.
Speaker 3: How about how about lobsters? How about go to the river gets lobsters?
Speaker 2: No, that that was not on my to do list today.
Speaker 3: Now I got something you can eat. How about the cleaning your fridge? Jake?
Speaker 2: What the hell are you talking about? I'm kidded, allow my presentation.
Speaker 3: Hold on it? Yeah, okay, is this who who's for Dora?
Speaker 9: It's it's I use Fedora Linux. That's the operating system I use instead of Windows.
Speaker 3: This is this is worse than the Internet, right, so let's.
Speaker 9: See videos and start us made this thumbnail and he's all all, oh no, I can't hold on because this is going to play the video.
Speaker 2: But he's like all whacked out.
Speaker 3: And this is from hours ago.
Speaker 9: Uh so I put it as members only thirteen hours ago and I'm premiering at public at seven pm tonight. All right, that way my members get to watch it first.
Speaker 3: You could take it down if you want to.
Speaker 7: I like it.
Speaker 9: Actually, oh yeah, she made that thumbnail for me. I'm just not very good at the creative stuff, like when it comes to like thumbnails and visual I don't know how to explain it. Visual stuff is not my forte. She's very good at visual stuff. I'm very good at like writing and presenting arguments.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah. By the way, did you watch the Karen retrial? Well, what the Caaren Reid trial?
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means? Oh Karen Reid. No, I don't. I still don't know what that is. But I know what you're talking about now.
Speaker 3: By the way, I have the videos on this channel tomorrow, I'll go check out your channel. Alright. Uh, the guys they ain't get uh, don't don't time out. Those people. They're they're they're they're good people. Hold on, so I'm having to move a lot of my stuff back into the bathroom for right now. If you know, I used to have Are you still there, I'm sixty.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm still here. I'm not I'm still here.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm just uh. I just feel like, hold on, let me get you a moderatorship. Yeah. I need to keep up a YouTube tab so I don't have to lay every.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just I just feel like that, you know.
Speaker 3: M sixty, he has known me. How old have I loaned you? In sixty? In sixty, I don't know.
Speaker 9: I don't know, Jake, how long it would be whenever you found my channel, but that's probably been like what like five years?
Speaker 3: No, No, I had you so uh my first time, at first time that I followed you, you were trying the you you were trying out the Pope's chicken sandwich.
Speaker 2: Well when did that come out?
Speaker 3: I think twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen. Uh, when did the chickens say the papa you're looking it up now?
Speaker 2: Twenty nineteen sounds about right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that dad was still Dad was still a love with when the chicken sandwich came he out. So I was just guessing twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen, you were you were sitting in the loan. You were sitting in loan and people were text the speech of us some stuff.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because I think I do remember when you said your dad had passed away.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's twenty eighteen, tweeter in twenty twenty.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: And then ironically I had so Zach Bussy was the one that wanted you on my show. Remember Zack said, you would do my show unless you keep back on.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm that does sound about right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the way, I have something for your brother. What how about how about the American man the British bulldog?
Speaker 2: The hell does that mean, Jake hol Uh.
Speaker 3: The fuck did you hear that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Hold on? How about the birds bulldog? There's the bird.
Speaker 2: I had back to shake streaming from a bathroom.
Speaker 3: Yes, why here's my favorite pop. I got a paw Patrol. Oh, look, tracker, Yes, I watched Paw Patrol about Uh. I got for my birthday, thirtieth birthday. But uh, what is girl World?
Speaker 2: It's a bunch of sad, fat women that uh kids seem to move on with their lives.
Speaker 3: Due that feudy boot beauty. Damn it, beauty boot crab. It's beauty beauty. Part of that. Yeah, is a Shanny part of girl.
Speaker 2: World kind of some people would argue she's not.
Speaker 3: Shandy Red or hot.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, but like, what do you mean.
Speaker 3: It sixty is hot?
Speaker 2: I mean I don't even think that, but you know it's I definitely don't think that about Shanny and Rave.
Speaker 3: At least, by the way, Sister Sport. I just gave you a moderator ship.
Speaker 6: By the way, we do have to say say my name.
Speaker 3: I want to say, oh look it's a giant. Giant in sixties here give him sixty. What do you think about? So I gotta talk about this. Does do you know who Josh Flagg is?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: He was on the TV show A Million Dollar List in Los Angeles?
Speaker 2: Okay, what's your poet?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Hold on what.
Speaker 2: You okay? Jack?
Speaker 3: Okay, give me one minute, figure, but sixty?
Speaker 7: Are you?
Speaker 3: You might to go get some breakfast?
Speaker 9: So yeah, I was about to say, I'm probably gonna hop off here and get some food.
Speaker 3: All right, any plugs?
Speaker 9: No, well, I mean yeah, come to my worst of the Internet channel tonight at seven, Jake.
Speaker 2: But anybody else who wants to come, that's fine, you come on right by. But Jake is you're You're you have to be because I know how I love you, how much you love Jack.
Speaker 3: I want to get I want to get Jack's Pecoli.
Speaker 2: On our Yeah. No, I want you to want to have him on. You gotta know some of his lower.
Speaker 10: Jack Jack Scalfani, He's got a weird name.
Speaker 2: To Italian.
Speaker 3: But I would I also say this six, I keep calling you Alex.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 10: I was gonna say Jake. Also, I don't know, you know you should? Do you ever come by Michelle's channel? Who's Michelle Michelle Delaney?
Speaker 3: Oh, ma'am, I'm live streaming right now. I don't I don't watch her anymore. Probably Noodles has got a podcast now.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means. Are you? Are you like avoiding Noodles? Is that why? Maybe it's okay.
Speaker 3: Doodles has got a podcast now. Noodles got a podcast using his real last name, Buldo.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he doesn't seem nearly as bad as as I thought. He seems like he's a bit of an asshole, but he seems like he helped Michelle.
Speaker 3: Out a lot. But the thing is he you know people, But I was, you know, I was told when I was first talking to him, I was told by Lauren, by Bertlely Lauren to stay away from him. I was told by people just Burly, Lauren, Wendy and all. They were telling me to stay away from from Bilda, from Gilda, from Builda.
Speaker 2: Why Why were they saying that though?
Speaker 3: Because because he people were he was he was going he was going to get people to be part of his media group. All right, I'll talk to you later in sixty all right, brother, I'm gonna end my guys. Mm hmmm, yes he did. Hey, I'm still lied by the way. Sorry, uh it's h huh sorry guys. Talk to you guys later. Love you guys. Brie