Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen?
Speaker 1: I'll think on.
Speaker 2: What help.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Headless Giants Magical mailbag tonight. I got my co host Nick from The Rejects.
Speaker 2: Nick, tell them how you're doing doing great man, I was looking forward to this. Thank you very much for having me on again. I appreciate it. It's always fun.
Speaker 1: Well, I decided, well, thank you for being here. I decided to add a segment and it's going to be uh named that glyph. And so right now, I've got a hieroglyph from Egypt right there as you can see that, and it's uh. The pronunciation is netscher n t j e n e t j e r netcher and this is the glyph for the gods. So the gods are called netsure in ancient Egyptian. And this neature sign, this nature glyph is in the shape of a flag. What could that possibly mean? What are they trying to say? There is the flag our god? I mean, I think there's something going on because Netsure, I believe, is where we get our word nature from the gods of nature. Right kind of makes sense, and what the right nature worship? Also what about the nature of mankind, mankind's nature, And wouldn't that make sense with the flag? Wouldn't that make sense with the way people do the hero worship. Wouldn't that make sense with the way that societies have been dominated by religion and by statism all these years? And so what they're doing, I believe, is showing you right here, this is your god, this is your flag. Everybody salute the flag. It's right there for you. So that is this week's little name, that glyph.
Speaker 2: I like it. I had no idea me neither.
Speaker 1: I heard her on a podcast. I'm like, Metcher, what is that? And so I looked it up and I'm like, holy shit, it's a flag. What are they trying to say? And then we see all throughout history fly here, everybody worshiped the flag, everybody go for it. And it occurred to me it fits perfectly with my definition of the gods. And if you guys have been listening, you've probably heard it before. But my definition of a god would be a personification of a sphere of influence. So if we're talking about you know, any kind of nature gods, any kind of gods over certain specific type of behaviors, it's like they're over top of the sphere of influence, and so they create a personification for that, and then you've got people that worship it. Well, what if the state, which the state is defined as a monopoly over the legitimate use of violence within a given area. And you can really see how those two cross over, because you've got this idea of the borders, right, and the circle of influence, and how let's say you've got Hermes, right, which is the idea of the god that goes across all borders, and that would be his sphere of influences is to go across the borders. Well, you've got the presidents, which are the personification of the people who elected him in the ritualistic manner that they did.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Neture in the Egyptian can be induced, right, and so it says here gods and goddess is worshiped by the Egyptians. The word neture, it's a flagger, a pole wrapped in a band of cloth, could be related to a cult. Neture were created through undergoing a ritual after their birth. Right, So what happens when you elect a president? They're going through a ritual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that thing is ritualistic. Look at the way it's done in everything. You even raise the energy of the people and make them get up and go to the fucking election machines.
Speaker 1: It's all right there. I mean when you break it down, and these are the people who start at the mystery schools, the mystery cults, and those have carried on to this very day. So it's really hard not to understand that there's a big connection between this ancient Egyptian idea of how to create a god through these rituals after birth and the way we have it now.
Speaker 2: If you can hill on the bottom, you know, one of them even looks like a damn hockey stick, bro, you know, one even looks like a tassel. I feel like we've probably seen this thing multiple times in our faces.
Speaker 1: Right well, I mean if it's on the flag call, we see it every day, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I mean I just eat it in other areas too, who knows. I swear that does look like some sort of like like you think that you would use in a game, almost like well, what it is, what it is?
Speaker 1: To relate it back to the Greek I think that if you look at how they used to do battles during the whole you know Iliad times where they're going to war against the Trojans, they would have messengers from the king holding a baton that had white ribbons on it, and so the messengers from the king would not be allowed to be killed. So these guys are running around like those those coaches you see on the LARPing stage, right, except you know, they're watching people get killed and then running back and giving the messages to the kings and telling them how things are going on the battlefield. This is where you get the idea of the Cadusius or the staff of hermes Is because originally he had that baton with the with the flag on it, and then it turned in the snakes later on. So even the whole idea here, it's it's all sort of connected to that Netscher idea, like he's the messenger of the gods and he's carrying the poll with the flags on it. So all of this stuff seems to start to transfer and it's it's it's not unrelated. And then you've got heraldry of all these kings and queens and they have all their symbols on them, and then they put them on the flag, and you know they're basically showing you what they want you to do through this deep ancestral tie in with the gods.
Speaker 2: You know what big pipes Scottish Yes they are, and that's interesting because they have that tassel on there, two of those little flakes. And somebody was mentioning. You got Martin Carson in the chat saying he's talking about the tassel and I guess the flay with the Trump's golf course and symbolizing the Scottish right. And I was It made me when he said Scottish right. I thought of bagpipes and I was like, go bankpipe says that tassel on it doesn't it? And well they have like little flags on the end of the things.
Speaker 1: Well it's getting close to uh, Saint Patrick's day rooms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that on a room that symbol too? No? Uh could that be the flag? Isn't there one that looks like a pan in the rooms? I don't know. That's not my my gig. I'm just thinking, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me look it up real quick, because I know you got Fay who and Fay Who's like a backwards f with two little stripes that come down, and that's the symbol of the god. It's used in bind ruins to show the god. So there could be a link between Nutscher and Fay who and who is the first you know ruin of the runic alphabet.
Speaker 2: Called It looks like that wound jhow thing wound jow wojo. Yeah, it means joy w u n j oh, like a fucking jj jj and the chat dropping jewels. Yeah. Yeah, it looks like uh the won juw.
Speaker 1: Won jew o.
Speaker 2: W w u n j o w and j oh. Yeah all right, yeah, Lucy rose up. He's always got some cool art behind him, like switches it up.
Speaker 1: You gotta pay attention, And that's the one for joy. Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I honestly I did think that too when I pulled it up, but I was like, I don't know, runs really, I'm not gonna say something to look like an idiot because I'm wrong. I was like, that kind of does I think look like one?
Speaker 1: It's uh, it's killing the opposite way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the opposite direction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's interesting, that's really interesting. I like that.
Speaker 2: Even the Hangman upside down made me think of like that image. But upside down. I was like, if you put your leg it kind of looks like that again.
Speaker 1: I was thinking feyhu, but very close. But there's so much of a tie in between Egyptian and Norse that people really don't realize it, because there was probably Egyptian evacuees that landed in Ireland and spread a lot of their beliefs into the Celtic beliefs and transferred all that stuff over to all sorts of different cults up there.
Speaker 2: You know, you know what I saw, and you know, I don't know how truthful it is, and it wasn't even in social media somehow, I sort of like on the news online and they said, I gotta look it back up. It could be fucking bullshit that I think they actually found like some sort of European DNA like in the Egyptian mummies or something. So basically they're saying, like, we hate to tell you, but these motherfuckers were white. Basically, that's what the DNA was saying, like duns are there probably wait.
Speaker 1: Right, So there was a big controversy for a long time because they didn't want to say it. They're like, well, these people are African, but they called black people someub Saharan Africans because they live below the Sahara, and for thousands of years above the Sahara, it was white Europeans that had settled into that area. And Egypt used to be the bread basket of all of the Mediterranean. This is one of the reasons why Egypt was so powerful and everything else is because they had the land that was growing the wheat that they eventually used to export to all the rest of the parts of the Mediterranean because droughts and what have you, and all that land around the Nile was considered the most fertile in the world, so it was the food capital of everywhere. So they did have a massive influence in spreading their culture just by spreading that grain, because everybody loved beer, and beer was this Samerian invention that came from the wheat, so you had to have the wheat and the honey to get the beer. So and man, if you know anything about Iraq, they have salt that ends up getting deposited in the soil after they have their floods, So you've got about ten years of harvest before the soil becomes completely unusable and then it's just basically salty desert from that point on. So they would keep going through these cycles, moving further and further up north. And if you look at the old maps that show where the settlements were, all those settlements are basically fifty miles away from where the water used to be because of all the sediment deposits. So they were originally like right there on the shoreline, and then all the sediment gets deposited and they're nowhere near the shoreline anymore. So when they talk about Samerians having these fish gods, it's because they used to be a lot closer to the sea than what they are today because of all that sediment. So I've got one email. Guys, if you have emails you want to share, all you gotta do is email me at Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com to submit your stories of the esoteric, occult, magical, or paranormal experiences. This one is from Benjamin Salinas and he's showing me a bunch of pictures of Alex Gray paintings. Oh, we can do a whole episode on Alex Gray paintings.
Speaker 2: I've seen that before.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this is in his Sacred Hall of Mirrors. Cosm. He was heavily influenced by Golden Dawn and all the rest of that stuff. He's really big into psionics now too, so he writes. He says, dear head List, first of all, thank you for your work and keep doing what you're doing. Love what you've been sharing on the Occult Rejects podcast with Nick, been following since he first started coming on the Occult Rejects and also subscribe to your podcast as well. Thank you very much. I wanted to share this experience I had in nature in Eaton Canyon, Pasadena area during a hike with my buddy years ago. It was a regular thing in my mid twenties to go on hikes with my friend up at Eaton Canyon and a few other hikes we like to trek in socow so we would also we would often share a bountiful amount of ganjab. That was like me, that's the thing to do, man, go for hikes and get blazed, not kitty.
Speaker 2: Don't go too far though, because any get too stony to be like, I don't want to walk back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, camp it out under the stud there you go, there you go. Let me see. We would all pitch in on psilocybin, mushrooms, some acid from time to time, as well as ecstasy on rarer occasions, full party.
Speaker 2: Run around naked like Joel Gardener in the woods.
Speaker 1: We said, skyclad in the wick again.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I'm sorry, I haven't heard that in log Dude, you just killed.
Speaker 1: It takes you back? Does it? A cone power? Sky Clad? There you go. This one day we decided to combine our psychedelics. We took one eighth of an ounce of shrooms, an acid tab and ecstasy stack. I only took half, and we had taken all our substances at the top of this waterfall that was off the main trail in the Ukrainion and our root was climbing up through the waterfalls of the canyons. Ps I personally never had mixed these substances at once. Well, you're in for a rude surprise because ecstasy basically, you know, cancels out the shrooms and the acid.
Speaker 2: So good luck with that, hey, Lucy said in the chat candy flip, and I haven't heard that one to it a long time. Holy shit, I haven't heard that since race people would take it. They would take like I think the shrooms maybe I think it was more of a they said ecstasy and something else. I don't think it was shrooms or maybe dust, But I mean, you really not eating that though, But yeah, I haven't heard that in a minute flip.
Speaker 1: But it's just like you never know what you're getting when it comes to ecstasy. It's just not even worth the bottom.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: After we finished taking our mix of psychedelics, we finished climbing the second waterfall, and it immediately hits me all at once. I don't think I even ate breakfast that day. I felt lightheaded and tried to tell Jose, shouting at him, Hey, I need to stop, bro I remember, he kept on going for a little while. Meanwhile, I had to stop and I puked out most of the substances I had just taken and sat there not feeling too well. I felt like I was in a really dark place energetically, just sitting in my negativity. Next thing I know, Jose comes back and recognizes I'm not doing okay, pulls me away from my vomit, and then I immediately felt so much better. But then I get this signal telling me I need to meditate. So that's what I did. I told Jose I had to stop again and sit there and meditate. During the meditation, I had one of the strangest experiences in my life. I definitely beamed somewhere else. Consciously, I found myself in my mind's eye in front of this enormous golden yellow being with three faces. It felt like I was so tiny in comparison. The three face being did not want to see me. He looked at me and without any words, he communicated to me that I should not be in his presence. I felt like he was shaming me for being there. I felt this energy while meditating as well that I felt like I was connected to the all or everything living, if that makes sense. After this three face being dismisses me, I come back from the meditation still feeling connected to everything and feeling very positive and sensitive to subtle energies. We run into these other hikers and we happily share some ganja and I give them the mushrooms. It was a wonderful time. After that, I find Alex grayce interpreted interpretation of the three face being that I see in my mind's eye, and it blew me away. It was the first accurate depiction of what I had seen in my mind's eyem meditating that day attached to the photo. Later, I hear from my cousin who is a Marvel Comics nerd about this being called the Living Tribunal, who is also an accurate illustration of the being I seem were meditating that day photo attached as well. I wanted to share and get an occult reject's opinion on this being and see if anyone else has similar experiences. Thanks Headless, and I hope you enjoyed my story. What'd you think of that there?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I'm gonna be totally honestly. I think the drug is why I pushed you to and especially a little fault there probably, I mean, especially if you're open to it and you're meditating, like that's not you know what I'm saying, like using the drugs and what you're trying to aim for right to question, Like you might have started doing some weird shit inside your head, not bad, you know, just you know, might have been deep in there. And sometimes they do wonder if like all right, like this guy said, like he kind of felt bad, like in front of goud or something right, like I do wonder like dismissed, you're dismissed, and I just wonder, like, you know, for me, I'm just gonna say it like for me, I had bigger, more greater experiences practicing magic. I think when I was a little bit more comfortable with my own soul who I was. So I think some times up until then, my mind will come up with ways to like set up roadblocks and maybe, like you know, that was just one of them they has to clear out to get a little bit further. It's almost like they're never ending story. You gotta work on something to get to the next statue, you know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Well, there are lots and lots of triple faced deities.
Speaker 2: I thought it as soon as you said that exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly what I was.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Gold was kind of throwing me off, though. I think if there is that sort of gold light, kind of probably sun energy, I could see that as being a different emanation, possibly a new god. Maybe he made a new discovery.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But Hackita was often depicted at three three way intersections of roads. Four ways no good. If you're gonna meet Hackita at an intersection, it has to be at a three way intersection.
Speaker 2: She's a freak. She wants a three way.
Speaker 1: What I think it is. I think it's the idea of the energy is coming together and not being able to go anywhere except for up or down, because there would have to be that like fourth direction to make it like stable. And I think that's where you get the underworld type energy coming from. Hecatads the last way is the invisible way, or the way underground, or the way into Hades, because she's often depicted as being able to move between these two areas.
Speaker 2: Which is why I think all those guys with an h actually have something to do with it. Being like a messenger from both sides, right, I mean, look sends down Hercules, doesn't he? Right, that's his message?
Speaker 1: Well, and Hercules is the one that creates the milky Way supposedly, or like.
Speaker 2: The message of a kind of in a sense, like the way.
Speaker 1: So Hermes took into Harah's like all these hes. So Hercules in the handle's bedchamber and then let Hercules suckle while she was asleep. And so as she's sleeping, uh, he wakes her up and then squirts her milk across the sky. And that's what the milkill star.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ. That's interesting someone even mentioned Hermes in the bottom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hermies goes between the underworld all the time. You get that age sort of connection. I don't know, maybe there's a connection between Adolf and the underworld too, maybe double h you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And he's uh. I don't know if you've read the depiction of Carl Young's analysis of Adolf Hitler, because he actually went to go see Adolf Hitler.
Speaker 2: Oh, if you had a chance, would you talk to that guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So would I? Right? Well, like, oh, you're fucking great. Sorry, even Charles Manson, any of those sickos. If I could have like a control this environment and talk to these people, I would what the fuck inside you hid that made you do what you did?
Speaker 1: For?
Speaker 2: Like, what the fuck's wrong? Would you explain this to me?
Speaker 1: Well? I think that's the problem is. You know again we have like our our disgust or are you know, our base reactions kind of being programmed into us. But it's like, these are the people you need to learn from, right, for multiple reasons, but mainly because you don't want to end up like they did.
Speaker 2: So that's a good point. I have thought that before myself. Right, So you know, for I don't want to get what you got. That's good to know.
Speaker 1: For Carl Yo, he said that Adolph was a shaman who was channeling his nation's spirit, and he said that Adolph had become Odin. And one of the reasons is because of Ragnarok.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I wonder if he's going back to Lightning, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the symbols are there. And if you look up the painting Wild Hunt, it's supposed to have this was made before Adolf Hitler was alive. It's supposed to have Odin leading the Wild Hunt, and the character that's supposed to be Odin has Adolf Hitler's face, and this is before Adolf Hitler was ever around. And so it's like, wow, there is a connection, Like you know, you've got a patch on, but you know, I can kind of see Adolf Hitler having a patch on, Like that doesn't seem like out of the ordinary for me. Well, so it keeps this fucking speed in this. The goal for Odin was to bring warriors to Valhalla so they can fight at Ragnarok, and so everything Hitler was doing was to sort of exterminate all of these best warriors in the world so that they could go to the Hall of Valhalla and fight in Ragnarok, which is like, it's strange, but it kind of fits because you think about Odin's called like the mad God, you know, and he's got this madness that is like an obsession, just pure obsession. And you can see that too, how that sort of translates as well. So I think there's something to it. There could be an Odin Hitler crossover. And you think about it, like all he was about was the Germanic people and he was like possessed with that spirit.
Speaker 2: So I mean they got was definitely into the occult. So nothing.
Speaker 1: I never read anything from Carl Jung that I've been like, no, I one hundred percent disagree with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, he's a very interesting fell right, and I think so he probably knows what the fuck he's talking about exactly.
Speaker 1: I think he saw him at the Olympics. I think that's what it was.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, nice Carl Young was.
Speaker 1: Like in the thick of it. But you know, again, he's like a Tesla character. He doesn't really get the attention he deserves. And you either know about Carl Young or you have no idea about that whole world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that is true. That's a very good point. Oh do you want me to I do have it's that much. It's a short one. I do have a story. Somebody sent me. Somebody sent it to me and then followed me. I don't know what the hell that was about. I'll try to make sense of this. Uh. While I was on my way home from a party, I noticed a portal open. The area morphed forward and then backwards. Almost kind of sounds like maybe it's a ortal feel. She then pulled over. I then pulled over and called a friend to meet up in a nearby parking lot to talk about what just happened. While I was waiting, I saw a shadow man with a cowboy hat right in front of me. The shadow man with the hat wanted to see with the shadow man with the hat. Yeah, let you see him. Oh, the shadow man wanted this person to see them as well. He was flat and meat of a very dense, dark shadow. Since then, I have befriended the shadow man with the hat and many shadow people. I have a curse pact with the shadow Man with the hat. He's taught me about sleep paralysis. Had to manipulate and vampireze, vamporize fear. He has showed me how to wait shadow, showed me how shadow people have a light side, and how humans often project their shadow when the shadow people are around. Interesting.
Speaker 1: That is interesting. Yeah, there's this kind of tie in between, you know, these shadow people and the watchers, right, I think, because usually when you have a shadow person encounter, that's usually all they do is they watch, and they might you know, dart out of out of sight for a minute or whatever. But usually when you've got a hat man or a shadow person, you never get these like extended experiences. It's just sort of like it's the creepy thing that you don't want coming anywhere close to you. But that is kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well the reason I even read it is because we have brought up a hat man before, haven't we, And so I did find that interesting, like somebody else with a hat again.
Speaker 1: Hat man is like this the greet Nightmare. Did you ever see that painting by mcgreet with the guy who's got the apple in front of his face and then he's got the bowler cap on. Yes, And people have always found it weird that he's got this app in front of his face, obscuring what his identity is. And that bowler cap is really really closely associated to whatever the hot man's wearing. So I think there's a crossover between like what mcgreet was seeing with this with this guy that that's got the apple in the face and and this hat man type entity, because it's very very common within like ghost sightings or whatever. Whenever you get a full body apparition, usually it's a shadow person, and it's usually the hat man who is like a shadow person. So at least that's what I've noticed in all the different paranormal podcasts of listen listen to and.
Speaker 2: Then and then you get the apple that if you cut it in half, it looks like a to ortal field back to back to the portal with the apple right, Well, if.
Speaker 1: You turn it on its side and you cut it.
Speaker 2: That way, Yeah, that is uh, that is interesting. I think there's a couple of things you get that in I have you even thought it's interesting to star an east? Doesn't that like make a six or eight pointed stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I wonder if you cut an apple open, leave it on the table and then meditate, can you summon a hat man?
Speaker 2: Do you need a hat? Does he come with it?
Speaker 1: You got all the hat?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh but yeah, that was my one story to contribute. Sorry about that, But I mean it's interesting.
Speaker 1: I mean, well it's good. Yeah, it's good. Yeah. I love experiences where it's just like somehow you just step into the whole dream world, you know, and there's really no way that you can prove whether or not it's a dream. But at the same time, it could be a little bit of both. You know, why does this have to be inside of a body? This could be happening while she's actually projecting somewhere, you know. Yeah, that's one of the things about the Foe encounters too, is like people often think that they're being beamed out of their their house straight through the walls, and it's like, well, how would that work unless you're actually being you know, abducted, your spirit body is being abducted and not your body body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would actually make more sense if you think about.
Speaker 1: I think, right, spear body abductions make so much more sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'd probably would be easy to get your spear through the roof of your house than your body without making a mess, breaking anything.
Speaker 1: Right, But you know, if you think about it, the spear body is basically a perfect facsimile of what you've got in your body, and you can detect any kind of abnormalities in the body that you would want to just by using that spear body as a guide. It's almost way more efficient if you if you understand those energies, because we're starting to learn now that there's there's kind of like a holographic nature to electron magnetic frequencies that come off of your body. You know, the aura that you can detect with you know, sensors and stuff. Well, if that's holographic, that means it's a perfect reflection of what you've got going on inside of your body, because they couldn't be separated without you know, ruining the resolution. Why not. I think a lot of this stuff, like astral projection is way more physical than people give it credit for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I agree with that. And even sleep analysis, I think is a little bit more deeper than people would think, right.
Speaker 1: I think these are it's.
Speaker 2: A lot more deeper than we think.
Speaker 1: Right. These are just chemical reactions, and you know, we spend a third of our lives asleep. That's a whole other life going on that affects everything else in our lives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is true. What thought of all life has spent? All that shit? That'd be for something.
Speaker 1: This is why I think that dreams can be classified as like the origin of symbolism, because everything you're doing in a dream is symbolic. Yes, you're not actually doing it, and it's still happening somehow. So that has to be the origin of symbolism for everything else, like language and figures and how we communicate using that kind of language all goes back to dreams. That's how people used to communicate. Have you ever heard of the dream giants? No, this is great. So there are these pigmies that live in Indonesia and the way that they get guided to do certain things is by having dreams about these figures that would tell them what to do. And they were massive figures, right, and so it's like they were in front of this massive giant that is now giving them orders about where the tribe should go, where, what they should plant, where they should plant it. Oh wow, Well they wait for the dream giants every time they do anything, So before they make a move, somebody's got to have that dream and then they can, you know, start to you know, engage with their cycle of the year. The anthropologist that stayed with this pygmy tribe to document the dream giants started having dreams about the dream giants, and the dream giants communicated through the anthropologists to the pygmies about where they should go and what they should do. It's kind of proof of concept. It's like, these are like physical des these that show up in these pygmy's dreams to give them guidance.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of that before.
Speaker 1: There is so much strange stuff in anthropology that is like magical in nature. It's incredible stranger in the village of the sick. It's another one about magical healing practices. All these different tribes and stuff have magical ways to heal illnesses that actually have a better track record of healing illnesses than western medicine. That's still good. I mean, like, what the fuck are we doing? Well, Doctors pretty much suck. I mean I can go on for days about how much doctors suck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, very very very few actually or decent care.
Speaker 1: We were talking about well, last episode, we were in a room with lady who was all about paralysis.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yeah, VICKI right, that's very interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's all linked together because in hospitals, people have reported that going into a forced coma will sometimes not put them unconscious, so it's like they're staring out of their eyes.
Speaker 2: For three hell right, everything everybody's saying to.
Speaker 1: Right, and there's no way they can communicate because of these drugs. So it's like one out of three people have that experience with induced comas, and hardly anybody believes them because once they get out, they sound like, you know, crazy people, because they're doing all sorts of stuff while they're awake under this trance. Sometimes people get caught in a loop of the worst memory of their life while they're in induced comas, just the same worst thing that ever happened for three weeks straight.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that is fuck.
Speaker 1: If I could describe what hell on earth Earth would be, it would be getting caught in an induced coma and not being able to actually be asleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's rough.
Speaker 1: Well what do you think that was good?
Speaker 2: I really liked the whole idea of the glyfting. I think we really should just keep going with it.
Speaker 1: Really, sure, we'll bring one each.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, yeah, yeah, yeah, I could do that. Yeah, like sometimes sigil and symbol or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got all these commentors. Somebody's got to have a story. Email me at Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Definitely, and maybe.
Speaker 1: Next week we can have Raven Keifer on if he's up for it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. You know. I tried to get that other guy for that other show and I went to go book him for that time slip topic that I asked you about it. It was like, at the end of the month, I was like, so, do you even get him on this show? Like maybe I'll ask him to send this an email, but he said he had tons of weird stories, and I was like, oh, I want to get you on.
Speaker 1: I got him, I forgot the date, but it's gonna be next month. It's gonna be in April.
Speaker 2: Oh oh you hit him up yourself. Okay, I wasn't sure. All right, awesome did I get all right? Perfect? Great? Awesome? Nice?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, this has been a Headless Giant Podcast mail bag. I will get with you guys later, like