Speaker 1: And welcome to the Nightcap on seven hundred wl W Gary Jeff Walker, Welcome sitting down checking in for this Tuesday evening, October fifteenth, twenty twenty four after.
Speaker 2: The Columbus Day holiday.
Speaker 1: That's what I said Columbus Day. I'm an Indigenous people, not least as much as Elizabeth Warren. Great show tonight between now and midnight. Elliott Abrams, you may remember from the Ronald Reagan administration and George HW. Bush's administration. He's an expert on Israel and it's that time in the world we need an expert on Israel to talk with us. Gregory Stenstrom. We'll be here about election integrity, specifically in Pennsylvania, which will be key and crucial in the upcoming presidential race and election just three weeks away from today. We'll have Scott Powell, who is one of my favorite historians all time. You may have heard him on Bill Cunningham Show earlier, but a totally different interview tonight with the great Scott Powell. And ahead in just minutes, Lee Watts, who was the chaplain in Frankfort, at the capital of the Commonwealth of Kentucky. He knows all the people and the players and the moving pieces and talking about issue one and two in the Bluegrass and much more. And that's just minutes away. Andy Fermia will joined us before the evening is through and in just a few moments. Also something new to the nightcap a man named Sean McMahon. Never heard of him. Well, he's a guy behind the scenes here at seven hundred WLW, one of the many fine people who are what we call producers or borda ops, who make sure that this all gets on the air correct. And Sean has a very cool other job. We're going to be talking about that. But a brand new segment of the nightmak Nightcab called this is not on the air, although obviously it will be. You'll get it. It's coming up anyway. Lee Watts from Frankfort, Kentucky up next. As the discussion in the conversation begins on a Tuesday night on seven hundred WLW, Zimmer Tractor Cabota's award winning elite. As I mentioned at the top, my first guest is the chaplain at the Kentucky State Capitol in Frankfort. You want to talk about somebody who knows the players, knows the moving pieces, knows the issues. He's right in the heart of it all, military veteran and chaplain and also the host of Patriot Point on YouTube, which is a regular YouTube podcast video podcast of commentaries and important issues where Christ, the Constitution and common sense all meet. Chaplin, Lee Watts, Welcome to the Nightcap.
Speaker 3: Thank you Gary Jeff. It's a honor to be on again.
Speaker 1: It's great to have you back again, especially the election now just election Day just three weeks away. Early voting in Kentucky begins on Halloween, actually Thursday, October thirty first, and we'll have three days in the Commonwealth if we don't want to wait till Tuesday, November fifth to go and vote. And there are many many locations where voters can go ahead and cast their ballots on those three days Thursday, Friday and Saturday before election day. Let me get your thought on that first. Other states are already underway early voting, including our neighbors in Ohio. Do you think there should be expanded early voting in Kentucky? Are you happy with what we have come up with?
Speaker 3: No, Actually, I am opposed to early voting. Over the last four years, a great deal of research into what I consider was a fraudunt of election last time, and everything that I've studied lets me know that if somebody is going to cheat through early voting, they can see about what the spread is going to be and how many votes they need to dump in in order to change the election outcome. Therefore, I highly encourage people to vote on election day. We had that system for nearly two hundred plus years. It is election day, not election season, and I firmly believe that that would be a great step to help secure our elections. Unfortunately, they're doing the reverse. And I was just notified how in Madison County this year you can mail by You can not only do mailing votes, but you can vote via internet in Madison County, and I'm highly concerned about that as well.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a definite red flag for me, and I happen to agree with you. The argument at the other side that the Republicans conservatives have been making about voting early is that they can tell each party can tell if you have voted, not who you voted for, but if you voted or not, and that way they can concentrate their resources on people who maybe maybe not going to the polls, people who are and I agree with you one hundred percent. I don't want them to have any kind of a heads up of how many votes they need on election day.
Speaker 2: So I'm I'm.
Speaker 1: Voting in person in Southgate, Kentucky on election Day Tuesday, November fifth.
Speaker 2: I'm with you on that one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: And I well, we're the same case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk about what we're voting for in Kentucky. I mean, besides the representatives, and you know the Senators and the House.
Speaker 2: Those seats are up for grabs, aren't they, Or am I mistaken?
Speaker 3: If everybody in the House will be on the ballot and half of those in the set and then two years from now the other half of those in the Senate.
Speaker 1: So why do we have the governor in off yer elections and not being elected on an even year when you know there's more turnout because of the presidential election than there is in an off your election and your thoughts on that, Lee Watts.
Speaker 3: The official idea behind it is this way it would allow Kentuckians to be concentrating more on state level issues instead of the national issue, because you're just focusing on us. I think, however, it would be good economically and also for conservatives if we were to move the governor's election to the presidential year, because right now, the way Kentucky elections work, we have elections three out of four years, and I think that leads to election fatigue and so you get less turnout because people are voting three out of four years. If we were to move the governor and other statewide elected offices over one year to the presidential year, then we would only be voting every other year, and that would say the state millions of dollars, and I think we would have an increased voter turnout. And since people tend to vote Kentucky on a national level more conservative, I think would also behoove the conservatives, who are the Republicans who now control the state of the House, to make such a move. So I think it makes it's good economically, I think it's good for voter turnout, and I think it'd be good for the conservative movement.
Speaker 1: On your patriot point, do you point out the foibles of just Democrats or are you are you a are you am a opportunity hard time giver?
Speaker 2: That's good. I like that.
Speaker 1: What kind of hard time have you getting given? Republicans or conservatives or so called conservatives recently.
Speaker 3: Lee, all right, I say I will give a hard time to the Republicans. If you're a true conservative, you probably won't be given a hard time for me. What the trouble is, we have a lot of Republicans who are not conservatives. The one that I tend to give the hardest time too is Michael Adams, our Secretary of State, who just once again here four years ago he partners with Andy to put in for mailan voting and all that, and here just the last two and a half weeks he partnered with Andy Msheer again to ban this what are they called to the executive order where you're not allowed to counsel someone on if they want to transition genders. And I forget the term for that, but he was with Andy Msheer and signing that executive order, and I often give him a hard time for partnering with the Democrats.
Speaker 2: So let's go back to this transissue. Lee.
Speaker 1: So the executive order that Michael Adams, you say, supported from Andy Basheer did what it says, you can't counsel someone who's entering changing The.
Speaker 3: Order that came out about two and a half three weeks ago, where any Bashir is making it illegal for you just to decree for you to counsel someone. It's what's called conversion therapy. That's the word I was looking conversion therapy. That's a term that means if someone comes to a counselor and says, hey, I think that I'm actually a woman even though they're a man. This would prevent them from saying, no, God made you what you are and he did not make a mistake. And if someone is to violate that according to this executive order signed by both Bashir and Adams, then they are to lose their state certification and there's other penalties in this executive order. And I think this is a grotesque violation of the rights of conscious of freedom of religion, and all kinds of other things. So we're going to be having a big focus on that on patriot points and probably handling rallies across the state in the coming weeks about this.
Speaker 2: Do you think that we can do? Is the best thing you can do is what.
Speaker 3: It's probably contact the Attorney General and have him challenge this in the courts, because since the legislature is out of session, they can't do anything about it right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was going to say, the next step would be in front of the Kentucky State Legislature. Could they outlaw because this is an executive order I mean the governor been proposed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the legislature. This has been proposed for probably the last two or three sessions in a row, and the legislature keeps voting this down, saying that they're not going to do this to Kentuckians and that it would be illegal to take such actions because it infringes upon their rights. So the legislature has taken up this issue two or three times and each time has refused to do this to Kentuckians. So Bashir has just decreted it from on high on his own.
Speaker 1: I you know, I often, especially during the depth of the COVID days, referred to Andy Vashier as the boy dictator, And looks like he's back at it again. All right, talking to Lee Watts from Patriot Points and also the chapelmen of the Kentucky State Capitol, and let's talk about the big issues. The amendments on the ballot in November for Kentuckian's Lee Amendment one.
Speaker 2: Explain what that is?
Speaker 1: And the clearest words you can come up with, and what we should do there.
Speaker 3: Amendment one is basically like the old term that used in the wild West movie, heading it off at the pass. This amendment would say you have to be a citizen in order to vote in Kentucky elections. Now, that is so obvious that it hasn't actually been put into the law, and there's been some cities that have been run by more liberals that will allow that to happen. So to cut it off at the pass, to prevent basically Louisville or Lexington from doing such a thing, the legislature has proposed this amend that would say you must be a citizen in order to vote in Kentucky elections, and that would prevent Louisville, election or any other liberal controlled city from allowing illegals to vote.
Speaker 1: It seems like just to it seems like the most obvious thing in the world.
Speaker 2: And like you said, it really is.
Speaker 1: It's so obvious it wasn't already part of the law or the constitution of Kentucky. And you know, this is a great topic too for us to follow. Because the state of Virginia, Glenn Youngkin, the governor there signed an executive order demanding that the Board of Elections take non citizens off the voter rolls and lo and behold, the Department of Justice in the United States is suing to stop this. Just three weeks before, the elect said it's too close to the election to take non citizen voters off the rolls. But they've done it in Virginia, when we should definitely guarantee that it happens in Kentucky.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is a very straightforward, it's so obvious, but unfortunately we live in such a day where it needs to be done, and I would expect that one to pass.
Speaker 1: Amendment two, the school choice issue, explain that clearly for US Lee.
Speaker 3: Right now, under Kentucky law, the legislature is only allowed to fund public schools and they cannot legally do anything else. Amendment too would make the legislatures still be required to fund the public schools as they are now, but it will also allow them to be able to fund other means of education, such as charter schools. A charter school is a public school which has under all the regulations and laws that public schools are today, but it is run or administered by a private company. So this would be a way to do that. Kentucky is one of only two states in the entire country that doesn't have any kind of school choice, So I think this would be a wonderful thing. Competition always breeds a better product at a lower price, and I think it would be very good for Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Plus, I mean, the big fighters against this are the teachers unions in Kentucky, who I believe have way too much power and sway over the way we live in the Commonwealth. And it's time and it's not about teachers. This is if you vote for school choice, if you vote yes on Amendment Too in Kentucky on November fifth, you're not voting against the teachers. That's how the teachers union presents it. That's how the administration presents it, because they are the ones that are going to be adversely affected if anyone is. And I don't think anybody's going to be adversely affected. Like you said, I if you have competition, it should just make you better as a public school teacher, or as a union or as an administrator.
Speaker 2: But the fact of the matter, they don't.
Speaker 1: They want all of the power, They want all of the tax dollars, so they can decide instead of parents deciding what kind of school their children are going to go to.
Speaker 2: Am I right on this.
Speaker 3: They hit the nail on the head. And if you look at how much money that Kentucky pumps into our education system, we're spending about seventeen thousand dollars per student. And when we've seen a lot of the extra money that has been pumped into education, it's not going so much to the teachers. It's going to a lot of the administration, and they're the ones who are making massive salary increases. Studies have shown that states that have like charter schools than these companies that are administering the school pay the teachers more, and actual teacher salaries increase in those states. And that's probably a bit of information that the administration is really trying to hide, is that teachers make more money when they're running working for a school that is run by a private industry. As Ronald Reagan said, the government does nothing as well as or as economically as the private sector of the economy.
Speaker 1: Any other issues we got wed a couple of minutes left with Lee Watts from Patriot Point to Chaplain of the Kentucky State Capitol on the Nightcap and Lee anything else you wanted to mention about election day and any of the other things that Kentuckians will be deciding here in just three weeks.
Speaker 3: Well, make sure you go out there and vote. Do your homework. We will be having some a key position that will be on many ballots, but not all of them will be a position on the Kentucky State Supreme Court. And so we have two people running. One is miss Goodwine and the other is a Miss Izzo Miss good Wine. It's a non partisan position. They don't put out what party they are, Miss Goodwine, though I know our he's being supported by Andy Bashier and the left, and this is a being supported by the Conservatives, myself and others on the right. So that will be a key position. Right now, the Kentucky State Supreme Court is very left leaning and that would just lock it in. So good Wine would be bad wine for Kentucky.
Speaker 1: All right, So you're not endorsing good wine. You're endorsing and what's the I'm okay, it's important nobody else sticks out to you in the state House or the legislature that that you want to appoint out.
Speaker 3: Well, by the time we get down to in the primary election, we really have a good choice between some different solid candidates. By the time we get down to the general election is pretty obvious. I think a really key one is going to be over in the uh Jessmon County area, where we have a candidate by the name of Thomas Jefferson. And what a great name for a politician. He beat in the Republican primary, the most liberal leftist Republican in the state defeated him, and now he's going up in the general election and this is going to be a big test. I think this will be a bellweather test for the Conservatives in Kentucky versus the Andya sheerkrawd dumping money into this will be that Jessman County race and I'll be pulling for and watching very closely the election of Thomas Jefferson.
Speaker 2: I'd vote for Thomas Jefferson every time if I could.
Speaker 1: Lee All right, Lee Watts, thank you so much, And how can people see Patriot Point.
Speaker 4: You can visit.
Speaker 3: Patriot Point online. We are on YouTube, bit shoots and Rumble, or you can visit my website which is Lee WATTSUSA dot com.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for being a part of the nightcab tonight and.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you here, Jeff Offen les Day, keep up, keep up.
Speaker 1: The good work. Chaplain all right, just around the corner. This interview is not on the air, but it will be confused. Well, join the club. It's next after News seven WLW.
Speaker 5: News Traffic and Weather. News Radio seven hundred WLW, Cincinnati.
Speaker 6: A decision in regards to a rule regarding absentee ballots with the nine thirty report, I'm Sean Gallllagher bricky now as early a person voting and vowing by mail absentee continues in Ohio with three weeks ago until the election. The State's hi has covered the ruling today. On a challenge to a directive put in place by the Secretary of State, the.
Speaker 7: State Supreme Court, in a four to three ruling says the restrictions imposed by the Secretary of State in Ohio for returning absentee ballots will stay in effect. Means people can only drop off their own ballots in the collection boxes outside the board headquarters. If you're returning a ballot for somebody else, you'll have to go inside the Board of Elections office hand that ballot to a Board of elections official in person and sign a form of testing your following state law. Judges in the majority say those who objected waited too long to file their appeal to sending Judges on the Supreme Court called Frank Lerosa's director of an affront to the personal dignity elderly and disabled voters, and they say it amounts a little more than voter intimidation. And Brian Colmes w Here's Radio seven WLUB.
Speaker 6: Early in person voting this week at county election boards in Ohio continues through Friday from eight am to five pm. Now the latest traffic in weather together and right now, taking the look at the major interstates and highways.
Speaker 5: No new accidents now the lates forecast from a train heating and cooling weather center on news radio seven hundred wl W.
Speaker 8: Heading tornar Tuesday morning, we see clear skies. The seven am temperature thirty five frost advisory is out for Greater Cincinnati and a freeze warning elsewhere. Our Wednesday then is going to be sunshine, chili, a high of fifty four at night. We're back clear, but also cold, down to thirty five. From your severe weather station, I'm nine first warning, cheap meteorologist Steve Rawley News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: Radar at this time is showing a partly cloudy sky in her temperature is forty two degrees, mostly Claudie skies for some In the Tri State, a man was found guilty of kidnapping and murdering a ten year old Harrison girl more than thirty years ago, sentenced to death, is now asking for a new trial. Jeffrey Wogan Saw, arguing that he was denied access to evidence that could have had him acquitted. In nineteen ninety one and Bergarrett was taken from her bedroom with her body found a few days later near Bright, Indiana. Wolgan Stall was convicted for beating and stabbing the girl to death. He has tried several times over the years to get a new trial back. For its fourth installment, Blinks Cincinnati gets underway Thursday night. The four night event featuring more than thirty blocks of art and light displays from Finlay Market through downtown, across the River, into Covington, and for the first time Newport.
Speaker 9: Blink Frilly is a nowhere else experience taking place here in Cincinnati and northern Kentucky. I like to think of it as a giant public art party, we get to you know, bring people together around you know art and you know light, and you know. The thing that I want folks to know is that it's meant to be a moment of Togethernestruman to be on the street corner next to friends, neighbors and strangers looking up an odd all the incredible world class art that we.
Speaker 6: Curate justin bro Brookhart Blank's executive director hours Dony Thursday through Sunday seven to eleven pm. An interactive digital map of all the zones could be found at blink Cincinnati dot com. The NFL announcing as changed to the start time for the Bengals home game against the Eagles October twenty seventh. The four to twenty five kickoff moved to one o'clock, but the Bears commander is now slated to kickoff at four twenty five that afternoon. The Bengals will visit the Browns this Sunday, and the Browns, who are last in the AFC North at one in five today, traded wide receiver Amari Cooper and a future draft pick to the Bills in exchange for two of the Bill's future draft picks the Jets acquiring wide receiver DeVante Adams from the Raiders in a trade, and reports this evening at cam Akers will be dealt by the Texans to the Vikings MLB postseason Game two of the American League Championships Series. After jumping down to an early three to own thing lead, the Yankees now have a three two lead over the Guardians in the bottom of the fifth. New York has a one zero lead in that series. Our next update is at ten o'clock. I'm Sean Gallagher. News Radio seven hundred w WELW.
Speaker 10: Seven hundred ULW Cincinnati, available everywhere with the iHeartRadio app down number one, more podcasting seven hundred WLW and iHeartRadio Station.
Speaker 11: I'll be honest, I'm really worried about my kids and grandkids. I never thought we'd be facing a national abortion band in this country.
Speaker 12: That's Caama. She lives in Cincinnati and is a grandma to six.
Speaker 11: If something happened to my family, I'd want them to have all the help they need, but with a national band, they'll have nowhere to turn.
Speaker 12: Bernie Marino supports a national abortion bed, and he has said he is one hundred percent against abortion with no exceptions, and if Marino's in the Senate, he could be the deciding vote to pass a national abortion bed.
Speaker 11: Last year, we voted to protect abortion in Ohio. Now Bernie Marino wants to get rid of that completely.
Speaker 2: It's simple.
Speaker 11: I don't trust Bernie Marino to do what's right for my family. He should never be oh Hi, Senator.
Speaker 12: Your community pack is responsible for the content of this advertising paid for by your community Package now authories by any candidate or candidate's committee.
Speaker 2: Learn more at your communitypack dot org.
Speaker 13: It's finally here, Genesis Diamond's largest ever sale on luxury pre On Rolex watches. Hey, it's David Cooper, vice president at Genesis Diamonds. If you've dreamed of wearing a Rolex, you can't miss this special two day event this Friday and Saturday. During this event, you can take advantage of special pricing and zero interest financing on a stunning selection of luxurious pre On and Rolex time pieces. We've got dozens and dozens of sub Mariners, Daytona's, Pepsi's Batman, Hulx models you can't find anywhere else. All of our luxury pre On Rolexes are in pristine condition, some just out of the box and all price to sell at this event and listen to this. With the purchase of any luxury pre own rolex at this event, Genesis will give you a pair of two carrot lab grown diamonds study rings free. That's a three thousand dollars value. And listen up, rolex owners, Our pre owned rolex buyers are on site offering top dollar for your rolex. Come see the largest selection of luxury pre on rolex watches in the state and take advantage of special financing. It's this Friday and Saturday only and only at Genesis Diamonds on Montgomery Road.
Speaker 14: Zerrus Carpet Clanning.
Speaker 15: It doesn't just clean spots, they remove dirt from living spaces where you're and your love one spend time.
Speaker 1: I debated for a long time when I came up with this idea for the Nightcap what to call the segment inside Baseball behind the Scenes. And the best I could come up with is this interview is not on the air, even though it obviously is because here we are on the air and we're doing this interview and tonight going behind the scenes, or this is not on the Air with Board Out producer extraordinary Sean McMahon, who often is the person behind the scenes piloting this program that I have put together of the various interviews, and Sean first and foremost, it's great to have you actually on the Nightcap, just not working on the Nightcap, so welcome.
Speaker 2: It's good to be on this side of the microphone. Yeah, you don't get many opportunities. Yeah, it's we switched roles.
Speaker 16: It's like you're you're on the other side and I'm in your place now.
Speaker 1: I am engineering this entire segment. So things go awry. People know exactly why. Correct the idiot, the old idiot's in charge. So here's the thing. How long have you been with seven hundred wlw SH as a producer?
Speaker 16: January twenty twenty three was when I started, so a little over a year and a half. It's coming up on two years already, which is pretty wild to believe.
Speaker 2: I don't know how the time, especially with.
Speaker 1: As little as you guys get paid, the fact you'd stick with the job that long only barely paid for your gas to come up. But I mean, was there a reason Have you always been interested in doing something like this or what kind of drew you to this.
Speaker 16: Yeah, you know, I think it came down to when I was in high school, I didn't know what I wanted to do. I looked at my future in terms of my career. So a lot of people look at, well, what am I going to study in college? Well, for me, the question was what do I want to do with my life? Subsequently, what do I want to do in college?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 16: Because I think that makes more sense to look at it at a fair picture. So I was like, what am I passionate about? And I was like, well, I'm passionate about sports, Okay, what can I do with that? It's like, well, I love college football. How can I be involved in the sport in a way that allows me to be, you know, on site to witness these things in person? Because ultimately that's my goal is to be involved in the college football world.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, well, what if I got into media? Right? So that was like, maybe I'll look into that. So I did.
Speaker 1: I was like, to be a sideline reporter in any kind of football, Now you have to have breasts. Are you planning on going through the surgery or I don't think so, not yet at least no no, I understand. So you had interest in yeah, in college football. You wanted something that would keep you close to that vibe yep, and that, and.
Speaker 16: I wanted to I wanted to be there because I want to experience, because I I just love the sport and I want to be on site to see some of these big historic games, like we just watched Ohio State organ this past week. I would have I would have loved to have been at Autsen to watch that game, like just to be on the sidelines and experience it.
Speaker 2: And so that was my goal. I was like, well, how can I do that?
Speaker 16: And I was like, well, maybe if I do play by play or something, but if I go that direction. So when I got to college, that was the direction I kind of started moving in, but it wasn't immediate. I actually got into the football program and worked as a as a video student, so I filmed the practices and the games and stuff like that. Yeah, so I got involved with the program. You know, I met a lot of really cool people on the inside. I was around the players all the time. So I actually finally got to be you know, on the sidelines, behind the scenes of.
Speaker 2: The football program or where'd you go to school. Well, I went to UC. Okay, I'm a proud Bearcat. So have you talked to Moegor about getting you a sideline pass? Perhaps you might be able to help you. Yeah, I think he could. I think there's a few people around here you might be able to help me. That all right? Cool? But anyway, the Home of the Bearcats.
Speaker 1: So you're here at the Home of the Bearcats, the Home of the Cats, and you're occasionally running some games, and you're up or doing the board op for shows like this one. What's been the funnest part of this and what's been the most the most maybe.
Speaker 2: Frustrating part of it?
Speaker 1: And your answers will reflect in any chance to get promoted or raise.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 16: Well, I think the most the most fun thing about it is just it's kind of being able to brag to people about, you know, who I get to work with. You know, Hey, I get to work for the Reds and I get to work for the Bengals, and I get to meet some really cool people around here. A lot of notable names in this place, you know. Yeah, you know I've I've been able to I worked with Marty and Tracy like a few, like back in the spring doing Brenneman and Jones doing some Brenneman and Jones stuff. Yeah, so I finally got to meet Marty, And you know, I work with Tommy and the Cowboy all the time. Obviously I don't really get to like actually see them because I'm up here in Kenwood and they're usually you know, at Great American Ballpark or god knows where on the road. But you know, the opportunities is what's really cool and what's really fun about this job and being able to brag to people about what I do. I think that's the cool part. I think you have to have a larger than normal size ego to want to do anything in media, including radio. Yeah, have you run into some big egos. You don't have to mention any names. I will mention names, but yeah, I mean from what I've been told.
Speaker 2: I learned this in college.
Speaker 16: I don't remember who told me, But when you get into media, you almost have to have an ego in a sort of way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whether it's a.
Speaker 1: Small ego or a big one to put yourself out there in front of the public. Yeah, you have to think enough of yourself. There's a level of narcissism there exactly. That does not exist maybe at Panera bread, right.
Speaker 16: And the other thing too, is like you have to think of it from the perspective of, Okay, well, what's so special about me?
Speaker 2: Why should people listen to what I have to say?
Speaker 16: And then you kind of have to find reasons in your head to say, well, this is why I think what I say is important, and then this is why I think you should listen to me.
Speaker 2: That's pretty much what it comes down.
Speaker 16: Yeah, you know, so it's because it's like you think you have something to say that's so important other people need to hear it.
Speaker 2: So that's kind of where I guess the quote unquote ego comes in. Well, the the.
Speaker 1: Other side of that, though, from my standpoint is I've been doing this so long. I just don't care whether they think that they should listen to me or not. I maybe I just like hearing myself talk. I don't know, but it's just something I've always done. So what beyond this? What are you thinking of beyond this? Because this is obviously a stepping stoner? Yeah, are you thinking about standing radio, maybe going on air, or what's.
Speaker 16: I think the podcasting world? Just because that seems that's where a lot of people are going these days. That's what a lot of people listen to as podcasts. You know, it's dominating media and has been for maybe the last ten years or so.
Speaker 1: Well as you know, because you're in show arch of doing it when you work this show. This show is podcast correct on iHeartRadio and on seven hunter WLW dot com. Uh And so I always say, in this age of podcasts, this is cool. These people are paying me to put my podcast on the air. That's pretty neat, pretty neat because I get I get the terrestrial and and the streaming, and then I get the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yet So yeah, the double wayman.
Speaker 1: So keep keep posting this podcast, Sean, I got it.
Speaker 2: I got it, all right.
Speaker 1: So but but like I said, what what do you think do you think podcasting is in your future?
Speaker 16: I think so, yeah, just because it seems to be the way forward. Like I said, it's the most popular form of listening to media. I think these days TV. I think I'd like to get into TV eventually. But honestly, I'm just kind of looking for a way forward, just looking for that next step, you know, wherever that lies.
Speaker 2: And in this world, it's all about who you know.
Speaker 16: Obviously you have to be good at what you do, but you know, a lot of that comes down to, well, who do you know that can back you up?
Speaker 2: You know, And I think that's a good thing about working here.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something from forty four plus years. God, I'm so old of doing this. Yes, who you know definitely matters and timing being in the right place at the right time one hundred people, you know. I mean I've been in a lot of situations where I knew people, but I was just a day late, or you know, a month short of being ready for that you know experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that opportunity all right.
Speaker 1: Talking to Sean McMahon, producer here at seven hundred WLW breaking down that wall. You need to know who's screwing things up for important people like me. This interview is not on the air, but it will continue in a moment with Sean's other job. But he's learned early that in radio you have to have at least a couple of jobs if you're gonna make the nut.
Speaker 2: Seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 17: Eddie here reminding you drinking spoiled milk is lousy. But listening to the podcast of The Eddie and Rocky Show is enjoyable and entertaining. The Eddie and Rocky Podcast enjoyable, entertaining and curd free.
Speaker 5: If you missed our twenty twenty four iHeart Radio Music Festival, we're sending.
Speaker 2: Me on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Gary Jeff and Sean McMahon in with us on this. This interview is not on the air segment, the first of what I hope to do anyhow, And by the way, Kenzie is working behind Ford tonight. But Kenzie, eat your heart out. Sean got on the show and you haven't yet. Hi, Kenzie, we'll talk. So this is not your first time on the air. You've had extensive experience at UC.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 16: Yes, I was in a student organization called bear Caast Media for all four years. I didn't really start to be time in bear Cast until my junior year when I stopped working for the UC football program, and I was just kind of a student in bear Cast, and then my senior year I took over as sports director, where it was my job to kind of get a crew of people together and organize the broadcast, get the ship righted, set up the tech and all that stuff, and then kind of guide us through the broadcast, be a producer, and also like the play by play guy at the same time. But you know, I had a crew of guys, so we would switch roles, so I would do play by play one quarter, the guy to my right would take over and do play by play the next quarter, and I would do color commentary. So yeah, I had plenty of experience doing podcasting as well. So I've I've had some time on the air on fifteen thirty and even right here on WLW. I was actually on the Chad Rendel for a few segments on Friday Night. Oh god, yeah, so Chad. Chad's a good guy. I love working with Chad because he's always, you know, inviting me on having.
Speaker 1: The great thing about Chad is he usually brings food. That is true, he does.
Speaker 2: He brings decent food. He brings some pretty darn good food.
Speaker 1: Your other job, as I mentioned in the segment previous, your other job is different and it is the same because you're still working with the public in different venues.
Speaker 2: Tell me about this other gig that you've got.
Speaker 16: So the other job that I have I actually picked up in college. It's a it's a valet job. I work at the Montgomery in locations, so the original and the Boathouse. I also work, you know, wherever there's there's private parties that want to hire us.
Speaker 2: So I was actually at the Sign Museum. I think that was Thursday night. How cool have you been inside there? It's never been to the Cincinnati Sign Music.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 16: Yeah, And they actually just redid it, so there's a very there's a big section that they just added on, so it's a good way bigger than it was before. And it's awesome, Like it basically looks like they have a street in the middle of their building and it's just neon signs everywhere.
Speaker 2: It's so cool, cool, very neat. But this valet job has taken you all over the country. It has.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I've been to a lot of really cool places. Last year, I was in Pebble Beach, California for an LPGA Tour event. I actually got to stop it when it was slow during the middle of the day. I took like a press pass and I went down to the eighteenth hole and I could watch golf for like ten twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: So I just watched these players.
Speaker 4: So cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was pretty neat. Did you see Ray pack. Probably.
Speaker 16: I don't think I could tell you the names of the the players that I valeted. Yeah, but which you know, my fault, that's my bad. But yeah, I mean we valet the players on trips like that. So yeah, I've done like the atp Up in Mason as well, So we valet the players up there. And actually Big Dave Keaton's like, hey, like he's a big tennis guy, and he's like, did you valet so and so?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, who's that? Like, yeah, probably, Like I don't know. I mean, when you're.
Speaker 1: In that situation, you're not looking for autographs, trying to disturb people doing what they've gotta do, no, and you're just to park the car.
Speaker 16: Literally, yeah, because usually those work days are pretty long, you know, they can be as long as twelve, like fourteen sometimes even sixteen hours.
Speaker 2: Those are rare, but like they happen.
Speaker 16: So it's just kind of you get in the in the head of the mindset of Okay, let me just do my job because it does make the day go significantly faster.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no.
Speaker 1: Doubt about it. Well, what other places have you been with the valet job? So I was in Valet's traveled around the country. I know, right, you wouldn't think they would, but my company does. It's it's great. But yeah, Pebble Beach.
Speaker 16: I was there last year, and then just a couple of months ago I was actually just south of Denver at Castle Pines, which was a really gorgeous course, very famous course. They haven't had a tournament there and I think like over twenty years or close to twenty years or something like that. And it was I'll tell you what, despite the fact that I was being baked by the sun in a dirt field, my view was incredible. I couldn't complain about the view that was. That was the great part about where Colorado is a beautiful, stick gorgeous. Yeah, if you don't choke on the leftists. So and that brings to this And there are no wrong answers on this, just honest ones. I hope from you as a person of how old are you twenty four, twenty four? Do you have any perspective.
Speaker 1: At all on politics as we're three weeks away from election day?
Speaker 2: Do you have any kind of.
Speaker 1: Ideas about what you think is right for America going forward? You know, we've got you're young enough that if I had grandchildren. You could be a grand kid of mine. You know, I'm very very America first. I'm very constitution first. Are there people your age out there who are like me as far as their ideas about what the way forward for the country.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean I think my generation and even though we're kind of bought into the divisiveness, I think we're just tired of it all. You know, like it used to be, no one cared what your politics were back in the day. You know, he voted for so and so, Oh, okay, that's fine. I voted for you know, what's her face or what's his face? Like, okay, we disagree, all right, whatever.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 16: Nowadays it's it can make or break like a friendship or a relationship.
Speaker 2: And I think we're all tired of that.
Speaker 1: I've had perfectly good friendships destroyed. Yeah, particularly during the Trump era. Yeah, because when my friend, uh, the late Don Lewis, who was on the air many times with this is sensible Don, and he was a relatively conservative, older black man, but when he found out that I voted for and supported Donald Trump, totally cut me off, totally, went just ballistic about it.
Speaker 16: Yeah, And I have a lot of friends that I disagree with politically, but I'm not going to get into their business and tell them what to believe because I didn't grow up in the same as them, they didn't grow up with the same background as me. We all have our reasons to vote for who we vote for, and I don't I don't ever want to judge a good person based on their politics.
Speaker 2: No, you know, No, you shouldn't. Yeah, this is a recent invention.
Speaker 1: Right, very and I find it kind of disgusting in an American that you can't be friends with somebody or somebody can't be friends with you just for a political choice you've made.
Speaker 2: Right. Politics should never be involved in friendships, in my opinion, No, which is why I keep it completely out, you know, wholeheartedly agree.
Speaker 1: So and and you know, I've got a brother who's two years younger than me, and I swear he's a diet in the wool Marxist. But he's a great father, he's my brother, he's a good husband. I love him, and we agreed, I think during the Bush administration, never, because we don't see each other that often, never to talk about anything political at Christmas or whenever we're we're getting together to I say, yeah, I love you and I don't want this to come between us as brothers.
Speaker 2: And he agreed, and that's where we're at. And I think that's the right path.
Speaker 16: Yeah, and I think there's no point to it at the end of the day. You know, what difference does it make if you agree or disagree? We know, you know, there might be some philosophical differences, but hey, you know, like you're just canceling each other out, you right, exactly?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, Sean McMahon, I'm glad this interview was on the air.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm glad. We will do it again. It went by so fat very quickly, right, thanks, and we'll do it again, all right, I hope. So all right, maybe talk some more college football.
Speaker 1: Sean McMahon on this interview is not on the air on the Nightcap and we continue in moments on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: News Traffic and Weather News Radio seven hundred wl W Cincinnati.
Speaker 6: The Queen City will soon be illuminated with art. But the ten o'clock report, I'm Sean Gallagher breaking now. Hey, kick off event held earlier today is blink. Cincinnati is approaching, so a.
Speaker 9: Ton of work to be done. You know, we'll be working right up until seven o'clock on Thursday to make everything happen.
Speaker 18: The executive director of Blink, Justin Brookhart, under pressure two days ahead of the start of what was described as a dream tourism event, organizers holding a news conference with music Hall in the background.
Speaker 2: The art and light.
Speaker 18: Festival expected to draw two million people this weekend. Brookhart says, to navigate Blink, check their app.
Speaker 9: So if you're interested in, you know, learning more behind the arts, if you're interested in getting tips about where you go, food experiences, where to park, things like that, I recommend the Arts d the Insider.
Speaker 2: App from downtown.
Speaker 18: I'm Matt Reeves News Radio seven hundredu WYLW.
Speaker 2: And a QR code for that.
Speaker 6: Digital interactive map of all the zones could be found at blink Cincinnati dot com and searching maps and guides. Now the latest traffic and weather together and right now taking a look at the major interstates and highways.
Speaker 2: Not seeing any new accidents.
Speaker 19: Now the latest forecast from the Advanced Dentistry Weather Center. Advanced Dentistry, the judgment free I dental experience you've been looking for, No fear Dentist dot Com.
Speaker 8: Then if through Wednesday morning, there's a frost advisory for Greater Cincinnati, a freeze warning elsewhere. It's clear in a low of thirty five for seven am. As for our Wednesday, mostly sunny, a high of fifty four at night. Clear again, and we're back to thirty five from your severe weather station. I'm nine first Warning Chief Meteorologist Steve Rawley, News Radio seven hundred WLW PAN.
Speaker 6: Rain has moved out and clouds are breaking up, partly Claudi. Right now, our temperature forty one degrees. Who's a service of piasal roofing of my casters Chevrolet in Milford. A man who was found guilty of kidnapping and murdering a ten year old girl from Harrison more than thirty years ago, sentenced to death, is now asking for a new trial. Jeffrey Wilginstall has argued that he was denied access to evidence that could have had him acquitted in nineteen ninety one and Bergarrett taken from her bedroom, with her body found a few days later near Bright, Indiana. Walgan's all convicted for beating and stabbing that girl to death, as he has tried several times over the years to get a new trial. A seventy five year old woman will spend four to five and a half years in prison after a minute she robbed a bank earlier this year, and mayors of Hamilton entered a guilty plea to aggravated robbery with the deadly weapon and a reduced firearms specification as evidence. Tampering charges were dismissed. Mayors robbed in our group rec credit union in fair Township in Fairfield Township back on April nineteenth. The Bengals and Eagles will kick off earlier than originally scheduled October twenty seventh. That game at Paid Course Stadium, originally set for four to twenty five now starting at one o'clock as the Bears the Commanders have been moved into the late afternoon window. A couple of trades in the NFL today is the Browns traded wide receiver Amari Cooper and a future draft picks to the Bills, who in exchange sent two future picks to Cleveland. Meanwhile, the Jets have acquired wide receiver Devonte Adams from the Raiders, and reports receiving that the Texas would be the Texans would be dealing running back Cam akers to the Vikings MLB postseason Game two American leagu Championship Series in the Bronx the Yankees with a four to two lead in the bottom of the six of the Guardians. New York has a one to zero lead in that best of seven series. Our next update is at ten thirty. I'm Sean Gallagher, News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: This report is sponsored by Rhino'shield Tired of.
Speaker 20: Painting your home year after year. With Rhino Shields twenty five year warranty, You'll never have to paint your home again, guaranteed Rhino shield It's not you.
Speaker 1: Into another hour of the Night Cap on seven hundred w l W. Gary Jeff, Please to welcome our next guest. I always am because he's always just so so chock full of great insights and from the standpoint of what it is to be an American.
Speaker 2: He's one of my favorite historians.
Speaker 1: He's a senior fellow at the Discovery Institute, used to be with the Hoover Institute as well, and he writes for all kinds of publications and the latest, well not the latest. The latest is on Christopher Columbus, and we may touch on that before we're done this evening. But this was from town Hall, published in town Hall and you can still find it there and by Scott Powell. Early priorities for the Trump administration to heal America, and it starts with Since World War Two, Americans have generally dismissed the possibility that a communist type insurrection and revolution could succeed in the United States. Upon reflection, it is also plausible that the normalcy bias, over confidence in our invulnerability, and the tendency to lower rather than raise our guard would all be exploited by our chief communist adversaries, notably the People's Republic of China. And he goes on highly recommend it as we look forward to election day, three weeks away from today, November fifth, Scott Powell, welcome back to the night Cap.
Speaker 2: It's great to have you, Thank.
Speaker 4: You, Gary, Jeff.
Speaker 21: It's a pleasure to be with you and your audience. You do a great job. And three weeks away. That's right. This election is probably the most it is the most important election probably we've ever had in our country.
Speaker 1: Well, didn't people say that in twenty twenty and twenty sixteen.
Speaker 21: They did, They did. But the reason that It's truer now is that the destructive globalists that have allied themselves with the Democrat Party have made so much progress in really destroying our fundamental institutions. I mean, look at the transgender movement alone. Okay, that didn't exist ten years ago, no, but it sure exists now. It's destroyed female sports, and worse, it has grown, and it is been introduced in public schools at early ages for young people to question their their gender identity. And of course growing up's not easy, and it's very easy to make there's a short step between being unhappy to you know, to saying, well, I'm unhappy because maybe I'm a girl born in a boy's body. And from there, the you know, the the the corrupt experts begin to exploit that. And we do have corruption in high places. The medical establishment betrayed us through COVID, and they, you know, they have a business model that that depends on making people permanent clients, never really you know, solving their illness, never really bringing about a full cure, if you will, but by you know, by pumping them full of all kinds of pharmaceuticals that have side effects, and so they always are they're never they never get healthy, and transgenderism is an example of how the medical establishment is really betraying the American people. The medical establishment should simply say we will have no part of this because we don't believe in changing people's gender from boy to girl, girl to boy, because you can't. You can never accomplish it biologically, you can't. It can never be accomplished. You know, the chromosomes of the woman will remain even if she's transitioned to a man and vice versa. Oh no, you end up with a confused person, a person without neither man nor woman. And that is a terrible place to go through life. And that's why suicide rates are sky high in the transgender community. Now the medical establishment must know this, and that would be a signal for them to stop.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 21: Don't add to the suicides. They don't care. They're making a lot of money on this.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Again, the language, the perversion and overtaking of the language itself has been key in this, Scott, what you're talking about, because when you talk about abortion as reproductive care, I don't know if there's anything caring about killing an unborn baby in the mother's womb.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's care, and.
Speaker 1: The whole transgender thing is being projected as medical care for these young people who were born in the wrong bodies. Care is the wrong word, but it's been the accepted, adopted word of the globalists who are trying to tear down the foundations of our society.
Speaker 21: Yes, absolutely, and so you've got a great mission, Gary Jeff to educate your audience and encourage your audience to bring more people into the fold. Because your messages, the guests you have on I feel very privileged to be one of those. It's so important that people get educated because we have to reach you know, it's up to us to determine our future. I mean, we are the first country in all of human history that was established giving people the sovereign authority over their government. You know. Previous to that, the government had all the rights. The government set the standards for society, and if you had rights, they came from the government. But we as Americans understood that our rights come from God, that they are unalienable, and that it is the job of the government to protect our unable God given rights. Now, that was the vision of the founders some two hundred and thirty five forty years ago, and unfortunately, so much corruption has come into our system that we've lost sight of these of these things. And our country is very divided, and we are losing our rights every year when we it's time that we take our country back, and this election will enable us to make a major step in that direction. It won't all be accomplished by one man, Donald Trump, but it'll it can be. It will be greatly helped. And I hope that we have a Senate in a Congress that will reflect the values of the American people so that they can support the agenda of restoring what is great about America. You know, making America great again is the moniker of Donald Trump. And who can disagree with most of the tenants of making America great? Who can disagree most people can't.
Speaker 1: Well, you know it's it's like I mentioned earlier with a guest Scott the the Apartment of Justice is fighting the Commonwealth of Virginia in a lawsuit right now because the governor there, Glenn Youngkin, decided by executive order that all non citizens should be taken off the rolls before election day, and the Department of Justice is saying, no, that's that's unconstitutional. Why why would they be fighting something that's so obviously anyone would agree with, unless, of course, they were part of an NGO that was bringing legals into the country that wants to influence the election. I mean, this is the kind of stuff that's being being This is a kind of wall that's being pulled over the American people's eyes, and many people just aren't aware of it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 21: Well, it is corruption. It is political corruption that is really brazen. And you know, we need to bring back you know this, this dysfunctional system that has grown up around us needs to be rolled back. If we don't roll it back, our future gets worse. And when we talk about bringing justice and health back to America, think about the Think about the family that has a terrible crime committed against them, where you know, a husband or wife, a family member is is is killed by a by a criminal, uh, and the criminal is caught and the criminal has to be tried. The family can't bring closure and healing until justice is served. Well, there have been so much criminal activity against the American people by by you know, by uh, the criminal enterprise that makes up our large parts of our federal government, that the American people can't we have to get justice served. Some people need to go to jail. Yeah, if you've committed if you've committed treason or sedition, it could be that you might be tried and the punishment would be capital punishment. Traditionally it was this, if we have justice served, it is going to be a big step towards healing America, because many Americans are demoralized, feeling as though they've lost their country. That it doesn't make a difference that there's no justice in America anymore unless you're a Democrat.
Speaker 1: This is an important discussion and it continues in just moments after a quick break. Scott Powell, the author of Rediscovering America, one of the greatest history books I believe written in the twenty twenty first century, and our guest on the Nightcap on seven hundred wlw back in a moment.
Speaker 2: You know why I love America because of all of our sweet freedoms.
Speaker 22: Yeah, because those days the dudes drive me wild.
Speaker 21: Yeah, the freedom that into Bill Cunningham while I'm wearing my Daisy Dukes bingo.
Speaker 23: I don't wear Daisy Dukes, but I love listening to Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 24: You ought to give it a try.
Speaker 2: You're right, I should.
Speaker 18: Can you picture Bill Cunningham wearing Daisy Dukes?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, yes, I can.
Speaker 10: Bill Cunningham tomorrow at twelve noon on seven hundred W l W.
Speaker 2: No one wants to be a loser. Hear how God turns losers into winners and sinners into sons and daughters. This week.
Speaker 1: Again we're talking with Scott Powell, the author of Rediscovering America, my favorite American historian and one.
Speaker 2: Of my favorite guests all time.
Speaker 1: Scott is great heavy Lids again tonight on this Tuesday, ketam to talk about President Trump's priorities in redefining and re storing America to its true mission and its core principles.
Speaker 2: Any other thoughts on that?
Speaker 21: Well, you know, I came up with this idea and I'm not alone in this, but it's important to understand that many people in government who have become corrupt didn't start out that way. Probably more often than not, they became compromise in small and incremental ways.
Speaker 1: Can I can I tell you something real quickly to highlight that point that you just made. I had breakfast this morning with a guy named Matt McClanahan who was a military veteran and Matt McClanahan made the point about General Milly Mark Milly. He said, I worked under Mark Milly, and the Mark Milly I worked under is not the same Mark Milly today.
Speaker 2: He did not.
Speaker 1: He did not before he got just brainwashed into the swamp.
Speaker 2: Think tank.
Speaker 1: He was he was actually a good commander, he was a good military guy, and now he is totally lost.
Speaker 2: He said, I have no.
Speaker 1: He doesn't look like the same person that that's not the same Mark Millie served under. So again to your.
Speaker 21: Point, yeah, well, it's you know, of course the military has been targeted, and it's the military elite. It's the officer courts, the highest officer court that get targeted for you know, for you know, corrupt influence. And you know, I don't know that that Mark Milly is actually brainwashed into embracing the ideology of communism, but he certainly has helped the Chinese, and he's probably been compromised, and he's probably compromised with money, because that's what the Chinese do. You know, they have a Your audience should know that the Chinese have a fifteen billion dollar budget that is earmarked and used for subverting America and we know that they throw a lot of money around. They throw money at professors of universities to co opt them and get them to, you know, to take the Chinese line on things, if you will. So in any case, return to what I was saying. So, so these people like Milly, they get compromised in small ways and incremental ways to start out with, just like the mafia compromises people and they make you know, they make a compromise in such a way that sometimes there's there's no way out. That's that's the mafia style. So what we need to do is we need to This is hypothetical, but I think providing a deliverance to many compromised people throughout the US government and its agencies would be a program that it would be a program that would would give them a way out and provide incentives to come clean and tell what they know with full assurance that they will have immunity from prosecution. And this is what's done with when you the mafia has been busted, like with Ruly Giuliani working up the chain of the mafia in New York, the low level people that told what was going on with the high levels and identified them and so forth, they were all provided immunity, So I think that that would be applicable here, and whatever their levels of compromise and corruption, people should be assured that their honest testimony against others who chose not to come forward will be rewarded. In other words, this has to be a public program. Trump would announce publicly that if you have been involved in any sort of compromise of bribery, anything that did not feel right, come forward and tell what you know, and will we promise that you'll have immunity, you won't be prosecuted. And an effective program would start with low level corruption and then move up up the chain, you know, similar to the methodology used to bring down the mafia. And this would a greatly beneficial effect on the public because it would educate the public on just how deep the corruption is in America, and the American people would support ambassy programs based on the simple philosophy of hey, you come clean with the American people, you tell us what you know, and we will extend you grace, We won't go after you, and you can have a second chance. Isn't that America? Wouldn't that be a great program? Really, a program of forgiveness for doing the right thing, and it would be highly successful because doing the right thing is contagious, and this would result in a widespread support for security measures such as loyalty ohs and strict security clearances that are needed going forward to make sure this doesn't happen again. It would also greatly improve the morale of the US armed forces, the key variable in fighting and winning wars. And ditto on restoring confidence of frontline law enforcement. I mean, right now, the border patrol is demoralized, have been defunded and demoralized. We need to restore the morale in these front line and these frontline agencies because our safety depends on them. So this is a you know, this is a program. It's not novel. People have applied it here and there before, as I've mentioned, but it needs to be I think, embraced and applied on a very a national scale. And I think I would guess that that many of the corrupt officials, the reason that they are so hostile to Trump is that they are afraid. They're afraid that they're going to be busted. They're afraid that they're going to be identified, that their corruption is going to get known. And they're going to have to pay a price.
Speaker 2: Oh, certainly, that is exactly that.
Speaker 1: And it's being touted by the leftist mainstream media is that Trump's going to put us all in jail, and it's it's not. That is not the mission. The mission is restoring America's foundational tenants and becoming the country that it was intended to be from the very beginning. And and and that upsets the apple carts of the corrupt in this in this millge that.
Speaker 21: It certainly would be. It certainly would be a program that would really be embraced by the American people. I think they would They would breathe a cyber really that finally we're going to get justice in this country. You know, when, as I said earlier, when a family suffers, you know, a criminal act that maybe took a family member's life, they can't bring closure. They can't they can't be healing until the criminal, the perpetrator of the murderer, is brought to trial and tried.
Speaker 2: We need justice, is what you're saying.
Speaker 21: So the purpose of these, uh you know, of of these prosecutions and trials is nothing less than bringing justice back to America.
Speaker 1: It's not punishing. It's not stil it's not punishing political opponents.
Speaker 2: It's justice.
Speaker 1: As you mentioned, Scott Powell, our time is almost too short, and it's out now, and I hope that we will have an opportunity again soon to talk.
Speaker 21: Well, I welcome that anytime. Gary, Jeff. You know, we're living in biblical times, and I think if we turn from our wicked ways, you know, we'll hear from heaven and well, you know, we will find forgiveness of our sin and our land can be healed. That's what that's right out of two Chronicles seven fourteen.
Speaker 1: A message of forgiveness tonight from Scott Powell. Thank you so much, sir, God bless you.
Speaker 21: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 5: News Traffic and Weather News Radio seven hundred w l W, Cincinnati.
Speaker 25: The State Supreme Court. But the ruling on dropboxes what the ten thirty reports. I'm Lee Mawin breaking now, Tara Johnson with a verdict.
Speaker 26: The ruling comes after the Ohio Democratic Party and two voters filed a lawsuit challenging Secretary of State Franklerosis directive that required people delivering ballots for voters with disabilities to fill out a form at a County Board of Elections, which prevented them from using drop boxes stationed outside the county BOE. Democrats argue that the rule makes it harder for individuals with disabilities to vote by removing that dropbox option, but the State Supreme Court ruled in a four to three decision that they waited too long to make their legal argument.
Speaker 2: I'm Taron Johnson.
Speaker 25: The case was based on House Bill four fifty eight, which changed the law that only people allowed to deliver a sealed absentee ballot other than the voting themselves are specific relatives, are postal service members. It excludes caregivers, care facility employees, grandchildren, cousins, neighbors, friends, and anyone else unrelated with those returning a ballot not theirs slap with a fourth degree felony and no longer eligible to vote. The majority opinion was joined by Chief Justice Sharon Kennedy, Justices Pat to Wine and Pat Fisher, and twelve District Court of Appeals Judge Stephen Powell, sitting in for Justice Joe Dieters. Democrat Justice Jennifer Bruner wrote that Larrose overreached and his directive and added whatever intentions accompanied the Secretary's actions. The result is noxious and repugnant to elections that are free, fair, open, and honest. Now the latest traffic and weather together, no accidents to report around the tri State.
Speaker 2: You're looking good Cincinnati.
Speaker 5: Now the ladies forecast from the Train Heating and Cooling Weather Center on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 8: Heading toward our Tuesday morning, we see clear skies. The seven am temperature thirty five frost advisory is out for Greater Cincinnati and a freeze warning elsewhere. Our Wednesday then is going to be sunshine, chili, a high of fifty four.
Speaker 2: At night.
Speaker 8: We're back clear, but also cold, down to thirty five. From your severe Weather station, I'm nine First Warning Chief Meteorologist Steve Rowley, News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 25: We are under a frost advisory for Wednesday morning. It's currently forty one degrees and it's mostly clear around Cincinnati. After hurricanes Helena miltonstruck. President Joe Biden announcing today the Small Business Administration's loan program for Americans impacted by disasters is out of money. ABC's j O'Brien explains.
Speaker 24: The Small Business Administration's Disaster Loan program, which provides low interest lending to disaster survivors is now officially out of money, President Biden said in a statement Tuesday. It comes after the President and other administration officials had been warning for weeks that the SBA's funding was dwindling after hurricanes Milton and Helene. President Biden has urged Speaker Johnson and other congressional leaders to call lawmakers back, who were on recess until after the election, early to provide additional funding for the Small Business Administration. Jay O'Brien ABC News Washington.
Speaker 25: Maintime Speaker Mike Johnson indicated Congress will not return to tackle funding for the Small Business Administration or FEMA until their scheduled return date mid November. Reading schools reopened for tomorrow after the district announced the anonymous bomb threat with an included claim of food and water contamination, was deemed non credible. There will be an increased presence of police and administrators at the reading schools, as well as counselors and therapists available for students. A man sentenced to death for the murder of ten year old Amber Garrett in nineteen ninety one has asked for a new trial.
Speaker 6: Shawn Gallagher, with more he's made multiple attempts. In the latest to get a new trial has Jeffrey Wogenstall, who was found guilty of kidnapping ten year old Ambergaret from her home in Harrison back in nineteen ninety one, beating and stabbing her to death, arguing that he was denied access to evidence that could have cleared him. A few days after Amber went missing, her body was located near Bright, Indiana. I'm Sean Gallagher Radio seven hundred WLW OUR next update is at eleven. I'm Lee Mawin News radio seven hundred WLW her.
Speaker 17: Are you tired of living with chronic pain, knee pain, joint pain? It's time to get the relief you deserve without going under the knife. Think about it. Your body heals itself. Think about you cut your finger. Hey, I guess what your body's healing agents are at work? Because it heals up in a few days. QC Kinetics can take those healing properties and concentrate them in the joints where you have pain to help heal and restore those achy areas. This treatment is available now right here in Cincinnati through QC Kinetics, the nation's leader.
Speaker 2: In regentitive medicine. The results, you can move again with no pain.
Speaker 17: QC Kinetics has treated thousands of patients with incredible success. Finally relief from arthritis and injury without surgery or downtime, no steroids or pain peels. If you've got pain in your knees, shoulders, hip, or back, you need to see if you're a good candidate for these new treatments. Find out call now to schedule a free consultation with QC Kinetics. Five one, three, eight, four seven zero zero nineteen.
Speaker 27: Sweep chocolate reward Sweet choc clate reward.
Speaker 23: This is not just the sound of someone picking up a sweet treat at walgrats. This is the sound of someone picking up a sweet treat right after receiving all their vaccines in one trip. This is the sound of treating yourself because you've protected yourself.
Speaker 11: Stop buy our schedule both your FLUD and COVID nineteen vaccines today, then grab yourself a sweet treat while you're at it. Vaccine subject to availability, state, age and health related restrictions may apply.
Speaker 28: One eat seven seven Colors your Kids kas cousin Oney seven seven Calls for Kids, donate your cart.
Speaker 2: Donate today at Carsfrokids dot Org.
Speaker 12: Your car running or not, could be picked up as soon as the next day, no title.
Speaker 2: No problem, Go to Cars for Kids Organ.
Speaker 1: Todaynskis now accepting donations of land, homes, buildings or any kind of real estate.
Speaker 2: When you're hiring ziprecruiters technology.
Speaker 1: On this Tuesday evening, October fifteenth, twenty twenty four, on seven hundred WLW Garry Jeff Walker in the hot seat and after the ships of that eight overlay to Elliot Abram, who was of course in the administration of Ronald Reagan and very well respected Middle East experts, particularly and talking about defending the state of Israel against Iran. Elliott Abrams, and you also have a call to action for Christians as it comes to defending the Promised Land of the Jews. And I definitely agree that we should, at all cost, as believers in Jesus Christ, be the first be at the ready to defend God's people and their holy land. It's a great pleasure to have you on the show, and I'm glad to glad to welcome you. Your new book is if you will it, Rebuilding Jewish Peoplehood for the twenty first century.
Speaker 2: Elliott Abrams on the Nightcap Hillo.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm really glad to be with you. Thanks for answering the book.
Speaker 1: You say, declining support for Israel among younger generations, including younger evangelicals, is one of the problems that we're facing right now, and you see that in college campuses and in the protests that we have seen. The pro Hamas, pro terrorist protests we've seen on college campuses going all the way back, really obviously heat it up in the aftermath of the October seventh terrorist attack against Israel Baijamas, and it's reignited now that school is back in session on many campuses in America. The campuses that have allowed this to go on, well, they have suffered many repercussions and should I think, suffer many more if they allow these encampments and these protests that threaten people and threatened Jews, particularly on campus. How else can we defend Israel besides providing them weapons and technical support, as you've seen a little bit of even during the Biden administration with these attacks by Iran. Iran is obviously the driving force and the funding source behind them. And how crucial, How crucial do you think it was that the Biden administration allowed these sanctions to just go bye bye that Donald Trump had put in place against Iran, and you know, you know, by their oil and all of the rest, the Green New Deal, this is all a part of what has fueled Iran's ability to fund these terrorist operations in Lebanon, in the Gaza, and in Sudan and other places.
Speaker 4: So you're you're absolutely right. I mean, when the Trump administration ended, Iran had fign currency reserves that it could reach that could spend four billion dollars, which is not say for a country that says like Somalia or something. Now they've got more than fifty billion. They've taken in more than one hundred billion dollars in income from selling oil, primarily to China. The Biden administration also gave them access to sixteen billion more that had been frozen, and that's the money that you know that goes to the Revolutionary Guard and his Bala and hamas and the see to shoot missiles at American ships. So that's that's really disastrous and it really ought to be turned around. It's just money sewing their terror machine.
Speaker 1: On the college campus issue and the younger, younger generations of Americans and they're declining. Support for Israel isn't a point of a lack of education.
Speaker 2: It seems that way to me.
Speaker 1: And it also seems to be a driven by the indoctrination of the leftist of the George Soros of those people. And when you see the protest on college campuses most of the time about i'd say about seventy percent of those people so called protesting that even though they don't know what they're protesting, they're told that they should go out, and many of them paid. But seventy percent or not even students on that campus at all. I mean, it's been, yeah, an inundation of interlopers.
Speaker 22: It has been.
Speaker 4: I think first, I want to go back to what you said before, because I think it's absolutely right. Enforce the law, enforce the rules. Schools that do don't have this anymore. Just one example, University of Florida, they said last year, we don't do daycare. We have rules. They haven't changed. Everybody who came to campus knew what the rules were. If you break them, you're rapt and if you do that just once, it won't happen again. But college after college has said nothing or they said, oh, we're going to suspend these ten people, and then you know, two three weeks later, two three months later, and nobody's looking, they lift the suspensions. So the message is you can get away with this, This is fine. That's that's really I think critical to this. If you enforce the law and the rules, this will stop because a lot of the students think this is a kind of a lark rather than law breaking. And I do think you're right also in saying a very large number of people doing this are not students at all, and many I think are foreign students. You may remember back a year ago, the president of MIT said, you break the rules, we're going to suspend you. And then about a week later she said, well, no, we won't suspend you because then if you're a foreign student, you lose your visa and you'll have to go home.
Speaker 2: And I remember thinking, right exactly, send them home, send them packing.
Speaker 1: I think that should have happened initially with any official in a college that has any kind of common sense at all, was said, well, maybe it's time for you to go.
Speaker 4: Yep, you do that one time, do it once, and that's the end of those protests. So it's just been a real profiles in a lack of courage in college after college across the country. I think you're also right in what you know. You look at some of these slogans and you have to think, what are they learning in class? And I think we know the answer to that. Unfortunately, in many colleges.
Speaker 2: They're learning in doctrination.
Speaker 1: They're learning something that is totally contrary to the facts at hand. And you know, I guess college is a time for discovery, but not all discoveries are our gold in a mine. Some discoveries or a compost pile of tired, worn out ideas that have been thrown on the hash hash you know, a hashpile of history history.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep, you're right. And I don't think they're being a college is where you're supposed to learn to think, and they're not the thought to think. They're being what to think, and that's a different business.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Elliot Abrams is our guest. You may remember him from the Reagan administration as I do, which he noted, says that I'm old. The new book is, if you will, it rebuilding Jewish peoplehood for the twenty first century. And we'll continue our conversation in moments after the break here on the Nightcap on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 19: Is there a special time you like to listen to Sconsloan?
Speaker 29: I need Sloaney's common sense when everything seems backcrap crazy, all right?
Speaker 2: Sometimes I think Sloany is the only thing that isn't crazy. Slone's one of the few who has his head.
Speaker 28: Screwed on, right.
Speaker 6: I wish I could unscrew my head and screw on a better looking one.
Speaker 2: I wish you could too. I guess anytime is the right time for Sloaney.
Speaker 19: Anytime you can listen to Sloaney is a good time. Tomorrow morning at nine on seven hundred WLW, and check out his podcast on the three iHeartRadio.
Speaker 15: App Zerous Carpet Cleaning. It doesn't just clean spots, They remove dirt from spaces where you're in your love one spend time.
Speaker 1: We're talking with Elliot Abram, former Reagan Administration official Middle East expert, addressing critical challenges facing.
Speaker 2: American Jews and Israel is read book if you.
Speaker 1: Will it Rebuilding American People Who for the twenty first century and Elliott how much of these anti Semitic protests have moved the needle politically for Jews in America who traditionally have voted Democrat in spite of the support for Israel you've seen from it, particularly the Biden administration. Now, how much does this move the needle for American Jews in the election do you think?
Speaker 4: Very good question of Chris Malone three weeks. But I don't think it moved the needle that much in the presidential race because people had formed an opinion for against President Trump. I'm very interesting in how it moves the in state races like the Senate race in Ohio, the Senate race in Pennsylvania, Senate race in Maryland, and seeing if more Jewish voters will vote for the Republican candidates in those races.
Speaker 1: This here, well, I mean you mentioned Ohio has shared Brown not been a has shared Brown, not been a supporter of Israel in his Senate seat.
Speaker 2: You know, if you.
Speaker 4: Are not a supporter of the United States military, if you are not a supporter of America being the most powerful country in the world, what kind of supporter of Israel are you? Israel's security is linked to ours. So I think you know people who say I and there are many I'm a strong supporter of Israel, but then you have them to vote on the defense budget. You know it doesn't work.
Speaker 1: I want to I want to ask you, what what did Ronald Reagan do right when you work for the Reagan administration in regards to the Middle East?
Speaker 2: And what did he get wrong? If anything?
Speaker 4: Well, one thing he got right, if we go back to nineteen eighty eight, basically, he thanked the Iranian navy YEP because they had hit the Americans and he wasn't having that. So he ended that way. Remember how he started. The Iranians freed the hostages because they were afraid of what he would do if they didn't ye, So I think that was Both of those were terrific. In the Middle there was something that was really a tragedy where I think most listeners won't remember, but they can look it up. The Marine barracks in nineteen eighty two, his blob in Beyrout, his below, it blew up the we had sent marines. It was in Marine barracks. They blew it upill. I remember the number two hundred and forty two Americans. And what we did soon thereafter was we left Lebanon and never really hit back then at Iran, and I think that was a mistake. I mean, maybe it was a mistake the sam Marines there, but once they're there, Iran his WoT kill them. There's got to be a huge penalty to pay. And I think that we didn't make them pay it.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't.
Speaker 1: I have said for a long time. And this is not necessarily a knock on Ronald Reagan and his presidency. I voted for him twice. In fact that it was the first election in nineteen eighty that I was allowed to vote. I was like nineteen years old then and I voted for Ronald Reagan. And I did it again in nineteen eighty four, and I'm proud to say that I did. But in nineteen seventy nine, when they took our embassy, that's American sovereign soil. And they when they took our American citizens hostage, that's you. You're taking your you are striking a blow against It would be the same thing as if the Iranians had dropped a bomb on New Jersey. To me, the Iranians declared war on the West, in the United States and Israel in nineteen seventy nine, and we never I don't think we've ever responded properly to that.
Speaker 4: Now, I agree with you. I think you know you can name two things that were done that really made him pay a price. Reagan in eighty eight thinking a lot of their navy and President Trump killing Solamani, the head of the Revolutionary Guards. But in between, there's a lot of decades in between, and and they've been killing Americans for decades.
Speaker 1: And they're actively they're actively alar with us the entire time.
Speaker 2: Elliott, Yep, they are.
Speaker 4: And they don't pay a price. They've got this system you know, where they use proxiessblo, who thies whatever, And we unfortunately play along, and we sometimes strike back at the proxies that you know people talk about, Well, the Husis shot a missile at an American naval ship. The Housies don't have missile, they don't build missiles. Ron gives the missile and say go shoot this at an American nav Exactly, we sit there and watch. It's crazy. Uh, we don't make them pay a price.
Speaker 1: I I I hope you will get a chance while it's still available widely available to see the Reagan mo and Uh, I mean for you, it'll be kind of like revisiting some of your past. I mean, Dennis played such a great portrayal of that of that great American president. Do you think that Reagan was a great American president overall?
Speaker 4: I think he was a great president, And I would just I'm going to say something that I think listeners who've forgotten it or don't know it won't even believe he won forty nine states.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Can you think of someone whose leadership was still understood and appreciated by the American people that they won forty nine states? It's incredible.
Speaker 1: It was everything everything of a Minnesota right right.
Speaker 4: So uh, he he was a great leader. And you know, I just pray for our country to get someone like that again and again because we need it.
Speaker 1: The book is if you will it Rebuilding Jewish Peoplehood for the twenty first Century. The author is Elliot Abrams and our guest tonight, and thank you so much for your time and great success with the book.
Speaker 4: Elliott, thanks very much.
Speaker 2: You got it up.
Speaker 1: Next Gregory Stenstrom on election integrity in Pennsylvania. Pretty important, huh. It's the Nightcap on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: News Traffic and Weather News Radio seven hundred WLW Cincinnati.
Speaker 25: A massive recall of chicken affecting multiple stores with the eleven o'clock reports, I'm lee mawin breaking now hitting a lot of stores you shop at, affecting over three hundred items and many popular brands. ABC's Dave Packer names the source of the recall. Almost ten million pounds of ready to eat meat and poultry products are being recalled due to possible listeria contamination. The USDA says products from Bruce pack sold at retailers like Walmart, Trader Jose, and Alti are part of the recall. The affected items produced between June and October fear establishment numbers fifty one two oh five or P fifty one to two o five inside or under the USDA inspection mark. While no illnesses have been reported, lasteria can post serious health risks. Consumers are advised to return or discard the items immediately. Dave Packer ABC News, along with Waalbart and All the local stores affected include Kroger, Meyer, Target, and Trader Joe's. The brands include Dull, Great Value, market Side, and many more. Anyone filling effects of listeriosis should contact a healthcare professional immediately. Now the latest traffic and whether together. No accidents to report yet again You're looking good Cincinnati Now.
Speaker 19: The latest forecast from the Advanced Dentistry Weather Center. Advanced Dentistry the judgment for idental experience. You've been looking for no fear dentist dot com.
Speaker 2: Seading through Wednesday morning.
Speaker 8: There's a frost advisory for Greater Cincinnati, a freeze warning. El swear it's clear in a LOWA thirty five for seven am. As for our Wednesday, mostly sunny, a high of fifty four at night. Clear again and we're back to thirty five from your severe weather station. I'm nine first Warning Chief Meteorologist Steve Rawley. News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 25: It's clear around the tri State and it's forty degrees in Cincinnati. News is the service of Coordinative Financial plan and Wealth Management and Mike struc Ford.
Speaker 2: Seven one hundred WLW Sports.
Speaker 25: High School golf update at the NCR Country Club Course in Kettering, Satan Xavier places third in the Boys Division one championship with a six twenty total. Michael stag narrow ties for third with a one forty five with Belbrook CJ. Scoey in Girls Division one action Sicamar's Ava Basiro takes the top individual spot with a one forty three Centaville finished seventh with a six seventy nine. Springboo eighth at six eighty and Anderson ninth at six eighty eight. The Blue Jackets fell tonight to the defending Stanley Cup champion Florida Panthers four to three. Carl Sillinger, Son Monaghan, and James Van Riemsdyke score for Columbus. Before the game, the Blue Jackets held a special honoring of Johnny and Matthew Gudreau tonight.
Speaker 30: As we honor the lasting impact that Johnny Gudreau has made out the game of hockey and the city of Columbus, we ask you to stand if you were able, and cheer as we raised the banner in his memory and for the legacy of Number thirteen.
Speaker 25: The Blue Jackets are back calm a nationwide arena Thursday at seven against the Buffalo Sabers Bengals.
Speaker 2: Update.
Speaker 25: The week eight home game versus the Philadelphia Eagles has been pushed back to one instead of four to twenty five that Sunday, The Bears of Commanders now playing that spot this Sunday. The Bengals visit Cleveland to battle the Browns in the First Battle of Ohio. Listen to the best Bengals coverage on seven hundred WLW, ESPN fifteen thirty and w EBM one or two point seven FM, starting at nine o'clock that morning with the pregame sports Talk. Our next update is at eleven thirty. I'mley Mawen, Who's radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: This report is sponsored by Rhinoshield tired of.
Speaker 20: Painting your home year after year with Rhino Shields twenty five year warranty You'll never.
Speaker 1: Into another hour of this Nightcap on seven hundred WLW, Gary Tebba. I just found out that in this hour on Fox News Channel, at the end of Trace Gallagher's show, They've got a segment called the Nightcap. I've been doing the Nightcap for like eight nine years, and I think that I probably have I probably have a litigan's chance in a lawsuit. But their deep pockets that is sigh from everything else. Our guest is Gregory Stenson. He's a former Navy lieutenant and he is the author, along with a lady named Leah Hoops, of the book The Parallel Election, which concerns things that they watched, observed, during and after the twenty twenty election.
Speaker 2: They are being sued.
Speaker 1: By a man named James Savage, who was the voting machine warehouse supervisor in Delaware County, Pennsylvania. They're supposed to appear in Philadelphia Common Police Court June twentieth, So that's a ways off to address this request for a protective order filed against them by mister Savage. To talk about all of that, the twenty twenty election and the twenty twenty four election in Pennsylvania, which is still I mean, it is the pivotal battleground state. And Gregory Stensham as Zenstrom, as I mentioned, is an election integrity person. Gregory strength Stenstrom. Welcome to the show. And I apologize for my mangling of your name there at the.
Speaker 31: Top, but okay Stenstrom Stenstrom, Yes, version Stenstrom makes it easier when you say it like two pieces.
Speaker 2: So yeah, there you go. I'm glad, glad to be here.
Speaker 31: There's been there's been some updates on the book, and it's a good good time to talk about them. The book was is The Parallel Election. It was written in twenty twenty two, but the subtitle of the book is probably the most salient part of the title, which was a blueprint for deception, and a blueprint for deception was basically how massive election fraud was conducted not only in Delaware County, but in other key states and counties. Alo go ahead, Okay, very briefly, there's threety three counties in the United States, and what we found over the last four years, it only takes twenty of those three and forty three and key locations and key states to swing an.
Speaker 2: Entire national election. So in twenty twenty, President.
Speaker 31: Trump got about twenty seven hundred counties and Biden was given four hundred counties. So what we found was these counties that were targeted, and we give you some of the names were Antrim County and Wayne County and Michigan a, Maricopa County and me Pima County in Arizona, Fulton County and the Cobb County and Georgia, and we can go go down the list, but I think what you with your listeners will hear is that these were the hotbeds for accusations of massive election fraud.
Speaker 2: And the big update is that we actually.
Speaker 31: Won our case with Savage and as Code Defense with President Trump, Leah, Hoops and myself represented ourselves. Pro SAE self represented over nine hundred and fifty two days, and we used truth as a complete defense, and over a series of hearings we had to submit all of our evidence of massive election fraud.
Speaker 2: And the opposing side.
Speaker 31: Which was represented by multiple factions that went after President Trump, Myself, Giuliani, Leah, they discontinued and withdrew from the case, and the judge sanctioned the attorney for a lack of candor basically lying to the court bringing forth a frivolous case, retaliatory case, and cited him for misconduct. And that lawyer has now closed his practice in Pennsylvania and is suspended for at least eighteen months. He must reapply for a license. He probably won't because if he did, he'd be facing disbarment. So we won the case. Most people don't know that in the country we do have all the evidence of massive election fraud and what we've been doing. The reason for the resurgence of the book is the book is flying, you know, is a bestseller, and it's selling going through a resurgence because in the twenty twenty four election, we now have Supreme court case that's been filed. We have multiple federal cases where we're attacking the election fraud, and we're making a lot of progress and winning, and we're doing our best to secure this election. So what happened in twenty twenty doesn't happen this time. How content we are today?
Speaker 1: How confident are you that the problems that we saw in twenty twenty are not going to rear their ugly head again in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: What other progress has been made? Gregory not?
Speaker 31: Actually they've gone backwards. The fraud, the methods of fraud. You know, criminals constantly revised their method that's of fraud. And while the template for the blueprint for deception remains the same in terms of substituting fraudulent ballots, either electronically or by mail in ballot, that remains the same, the methodologies that they're using have evolved with technology and they perfected their ability to commit massive election fraud. And the way they do that is in twenty twenty, they install centralized counting centers in key locations, which protected our vote in the United States for hundreds of years. Now is decentralized counting, counting, voting in a precinct in person, and where you're voting with your neighbors, your community, your friends, your identity and your address and so forth are easily verifiable. Plus you had to show up, so it was impossible to inject millions of ballots from places unknown into elections. You had to show up to your precincts. So what they did is they put these centralized counting centers in and now they proliferated across the country. And that is the manner in which they're perfecting their fraud. So we're onto this. The subject of the subject of the Supreme Court case is very simple. One of the reasons that people weren't able to successfully prosecute fraud and prosecute across the country in cases were quote unquote thrown out. They weren't really thrown out. Most people here as a matter of standing, well, they have no standing. They have no evidence. Well, evidence is comprised of two things. Burden of production and then the burden of persuasion that equals evidence. So I have to produce the evidence, you know, I have to produce my proof, and then the judge must consider it and be persuaded to enter that into evidence. Now in Philadelphia. We were able to persuade the judge. We were able to show the judge all of our evidence, and the judge was persuaded that it was solid evidence of master fraud and he entered it. So what happened around the country was depending most we had mountains of proof Arizona, about Utah, Florida.
Speaker 1: And yeah, well what we heard over and over again Gregory is that, well, you don't have any evidence, you know, have any proof.
Speaker 2: And heard that loud and clear.
Speaker 1: On the mainstream media and the rest of the sycophants for Democrats and Marxist that there was just simply no evidence, no proof. I mean, that's what the majority of the American people got as a response to all of these lawsuits and these claims.
Speaker 31: Absolutely, and that's a falsehood because there's a mountain of evidence. But as I said, there's two parts to evidence, burden of production and burden of persuasion. So I'm going to say most of the judges in this case, most not all, most of them were I believe corrupt, uh and some of them were well meaning, but they did not want to go against the judicial climate. And where what happened was the Department of Justice of the United States. And you know many states attorney generals and district attorneys sailed to investigate, they refused to investigate. As a matter of fact, the DOJ has a policy that they will not investigate any election fraud until after certification, and then after certification, once an illegitimate government proceeded.
Speaker 2: No, this is true.
Speaker 31: What's the point seated, it's it's great.
Speaker 2: Well then they say, well, it's moot.
Speaker 31: We're not going to investigate now because the government seated it's intentionally and purposely corrupt and it's essentially what facilitated a coup. So the Department of Justice, as a matter of policy has said we're not going to We're not going to investigate election fraud now, and justifiably so said, well, this is stands frum as hoops and all the different people have presented fraud with all due respect, we see all your evidence, but the DOJ is telling us there is no evidence of election fraud.
Speaker 2: Well that was a falsehood.
Speaker 31: William Barr at the time and then Rosen and now Merrick Garland are utterly lyne So the suit in front of the Supreme Court right now, and it's there. The suit is there should hopefully be docketed today or tomorrow. It say has been We've been fighting for a week and a half, almost two weeks now to.
Speaker 2: Get it docted.
Speaker 31: It says that the DOJ is violating federal law by not investigating election crimes, and they must comply with the law.
Speaker 2: Simple case. Well, I believe there's.
Speaker 31: Two point two million federal workers in this country, and nobody joins the FBI and becomes a special agent.
Speaker 2: To be a bad guy.
Speaker 31: You know, the FBI has got some of the most capable people and capable investigators, and it's a premium law enforcement agency in the world. The Secret Service, the US Postal Service, inspectors, US Marshals, we have some of the we have the premiere law enforcement people on the planet. If they are unleashed by their political appointees, and they're all political appointees at the top. If the political appointees are directed by the Supreme Court, what are you doing? You are required to investigate these We cannot certify a fraudulent election. We cannot certify until valid claims of massive election fraud have been investigated and admunicated.
Speaker 2: That's simple.
Speaker 31: That Supreme Court cases in there now entering sixty one pages. And what we've done is we've claimed what they call Article three standing. Article three standing is this is the standing part. The measure of the court is you have to have particularized, concrete harm to a party. So we have twin three petitioners. All of us have been working on this for now for four years.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 31: We've all, you know, some of us, myself included, have lost our businesses and and uh and suffered greatly because of the the inaction of.
Speaker 3: The d o J.
Speaker 31: And then we you know, some of the reports, some of the uh you know these being you know, mega debunked and all of these political factions that have come after us defamation suits.
Speaker 2: Well, that constitutes real harm to us.
Speaker 31: So now, as an Article three, a matter of Article the restanding, we go before the Supreme Court and we say, well, we have standing, and there's no question that we have standing. So now the Supreme Court says, well, you got standing, but you know what's your what's what's your beef?
Speaker 2: Now? What what are we to rule on here?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 31: Article two, Section three is a thing called the take care take care claus and the take care Clause. The RECs the government to do their jobs and follow federal statues. So what we've said to the Supreme Court is say, okay, now that we have standing, we got in your courtroom, we got in the door. You know, at least now we're standing here. And now our complaint or our beef is that you, as the US Supreme Court, okay versus a case called Marbury. You know, the US Supreme Court, you're the guys that swing in this, that swing the skinny end of the bat. You constitutionally can direct the executive brands and the legislative brands to do their job, including the DOJ. So we've said that the Supreme Court is as a matter of law to take care Clause says that you must tell the DOJ to do their job. Now, this changes the whole dynamic of fraud. The people that have committed committing massive election fraud.
Speaker 2: And I can and I can.
Speaker 31: We're not going to get in the names today, but we have the evidence of the massive election fraud. Well they've been doing it with impunity and laughing at us, laughing at the public because they know they're not.
Speaker 2: Going to be prosecuted by the DOTA.
Speaker 31: They're not going to be prosecuted Vira calcut state's attorney generals or political appointees, and.
Speaker 2: They can just do it and laugh at us and laugh in our face.
Speaker 31: What changes the dynamic now is now I have two point two million sederal workers. Now I have thousands of FBI agents or biting at the bit to do their jobs. They just need to be let loose.
Speaker 29: I have some bad with loose. Yeah, that's going to change the whole dynamic. Well, I have some bad news as we are talking. Gregory Stenstrom, author of co author of the Parallel Election of Blueprint, Blueprint for Deception, speaking primarily about the twenty twenty election and the election that we will be seeing end in three weeks from today. Just now coming across Fulton County Superior Judge Robert mcberney in Atlanta has ruled that county officials can't delay or decline to certify election results if there are claims of fraud.
Speaker 31: Yeah, well, that's a violation of federal law. And that's not going to stick. This is that's a corrupt judge. And whatever his name is, and you can repeat it.
Speaker 1: It's Robert Robert McBurnie, Fulton County Superior.
Speaker 31: Judge, corrupt judge and the reason I say it's a corrupt judge, and I can say it with with with with great verocity, is that is a direct violation of both state and federal statute. You cannot you shall not, shall not not you know maybe or or let's take a look at this. You shall not certify a fraudulent election period. He can make any order he wants, but that is a violation of federal law. And this is the entire point of the Scotis case. And we have multiple federal cases filed right now, multiple cases in the different court levels in the state, in federal and that point is is we are allowing the US Supreme Court is allowing corrupt judges, politically motivated, ideologically motivated, just nutjobs to make these ridiculous rulings. And you know, we got the same ruling last week in Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
Speaker 2: They know we're onto them, they know.
Speaker 31: We're we're you know, everything's coming to a head, and we had to wait. You know, this is the most from a tactical and strategic standpoint. Lawsuits are are are strategic and tactical, and we've has taken us four years to gather up the steam and then over the last month, the two months as we see them gearing up to repeat twenty twenty, we've been documenting this and this is the most assalient and opportune time to bring these suits. So with the pennsylvani the Supreme Court did is they came out and I'm not going to go in the great detail with the cases, but they said, oh, it's too late to do anything about this election. And it's a it's a corrupt court. We have a corrupt Pennsylvania Supreme Court here. Well, at least they're politically motivated. And that's a ridiculous ruling. It's never too late to investigate election fraudut and especially you have to you have to. You shall investigate before certification. So you know, people called me up and they said, Greg the Pennsylvania Supreme Court said it's too late to do anything.
Speaker 2: I said, and I said, no, it's not.
Speaker 31: I said, that is a feeble attempt by politically motivated judges to try to circumvent these cases that are now percolating at the opportune time, Okay, to make them do their jobs. And that's what we're doing. And these are all the lessons learned. We learned from twenty twenty coming up to forward, so if anybody wants to really understand, and it's an entertaining book too. It's written as a story. It's not a technical book. It's just it's a story, you know. It tells the story the Parallel Election, tells the story of how they commit election fraud, why they commit election fraud, who benefits from election fraud. So it's an entertaining and educational book that I recommend people read.
Speaker 2: Where it's it's.
Speaker 31: We can't get over the number of orders that are coming in, and people can buy it on the Amazon. I set up a platform called www dot Patriot dot online and it's dot dot com or dot net.
Speaker 2: It's Patriot dot online, right.
Speaker 31: But that with that site there is first of all, there's a donate button there because this is all very expensive and no one's sponsoring this.
Speaker 2: This is all privately.
Speaker 31: Funded and coming out of our own savings accounts and sensorum.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: I am out of time, unfortunately. But The Parallel Election, a blueprint for blueprint for deception, is the book. It's there and a good read for people who wonder about the twenty twenty four election. Thank you so much, sir, I got to run. Thank you you got.
Speaker 2: It up next to the fur Ball.
Speaker 14: I don't know what's scarier the spot your pet just left on the carpet or the idea of you cleaning it up. Good thing. You can call my buddies at.
Speaker 2: Zarah ready to tie a bow on this baby. Put the rap on the Nightcap.
Speaker 1: As we sort of say, and as many times have occurred in the past, I have saved the best relax. I have saved you the cherry on the cake of my show. And that can only mean one thing. Andy Furman is here to answer all of your questions and to address all of his grievances on the radio. Fur Ball, welcome back to the Nightcap. It's great to have you again. What's on your mind?
Speaker 22: Not only is it being here with you. I don't believe that crop you just introduced me with because you didn't see me for the end. I know you did the other guests run a little short. See I had some extra time and you gave me a bus. And that's okay because at the end of the day, like they say, you know what is the last man who graduates medical school called he's called a doctor. He's still called a doctor, all right, even if you graduate last your class, so it doesn't make a difference to me. I'm still with you and that's what.
Speaker 2: Counts Andy, let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: I have that childish nature about me, and so does my wife. If we're having dinner, we always save the thing that we're looking forward to most for last. We want the last bite to be the best bite. So a pox on you for that slamming of my introduction, because I meant it when I said it, Andy, you're the best.
Speaker 22: What I appreciate you saying. But they stops with the smooty smootzy. So you know, when I think of last, I think, I think, I think of the last supper. It's kind of like when I go to the airport. I don't like when people say, what terminal are you going to? To me, the term terminal means and it's over.
Speaker 3: They should call.
Speaker 22: Airport landing spots and will you take off a terminal? Terminal is like a terminal disease. I don't want to go to a terminal. Tell me, take me to the airport landing spot or taking off spots, not the terminal.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I mean you can phrase it or look at it any way you want.
Speaker 2: That's your own.
Speaker 1: Psychological problem, I guess, but uh no, I mean when it comes to when it comes to sour crowd and sausage, I'm saving the sausage for the last you are my sausage, Andy.
Speaker 22: Furman, Thank you, baby, thank you, thank you very much. Let's get into a couple of things. May I from my promote because I used just like, we're a cheap little promotional.
Speaker 2: Andy, that's what. So that's what, Liken. Percent of my guests do.
Speaker 1: They only agree to talk to me for half an hour or fifteen minutes or whatever, just so they can plug their book or their movie or whatever.
Speaker 2: So please plug away for a ball.
Speaker 3: I will.
Speaker 22: And this is nothing that will be personally. Most of your guests want to get money as far as their books sold them. Things like that. I want to promote it that, you know. I work at the Point Ark fifty two years in running Strong in northern Kentucky, coming to the exact one oh four North Pike Street. And it's a great place, you know, for people with special needs and they do a great job. Residential educational the Zepprop Educational Center. And this Saturday evening the nineteenth of October. That be a big fundraiser called Boots and Bruise. So figure it out without baby, country music and beer. Nothing better at the new Port Barn, the new Port Barn, the car Barn on Brighton Street eleven or two Brighton Street. Forty bucks to get in. They got Coney's, they got cake, they got coffee, they got booze, they got food, they got items to win. It's a great even They starting at six o'clock and I'd love to see a lot of people there just having a good time and at the same time supporting the point R. It will be wonderful. So there I go. I'm done. Boots and Bruce.
Speaker 1: When you got When you said Boots and Bruce, I got excited because maybe ken Brew has gone Nashville, and I thought.
Speaker 2: Ken Brew was going to be there in boots. Is that not true?
Speaker 22: Well, I think they spell the breos b R E W S. I don't know Bruce, Boots and Bruce.
Speaker 2: That sounds right.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's going to be there.
Speaker 22: He might be there, you know, you never know it him, you know. So well, we go back a long way, temprew myself.
Speaker 2: Oh really, tell me about that. Tell me about that.
Speaker 3: Kem Brew used to.
Speaker 22: Work at KO TV channels. The CB has affiliates in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and I was a sports information director at Oral Roberts University in tolsof paull them and we hit it off pretty good. We were good buds back then.
Speaker 1: I had no idea that you said that you had a previous relationship with ken Brew.
Speaker 2: How did it end?
Speaker 22: I don't want you to use that's sort of a term, previous relationship. We were friends. The relationship term. You know, in this day and age, you saw some terms out there. They'd even taken the wrong way. I never had a relationship with ken Brew, but we were buddies then and we're buddies now.
Speaker 2: Well, isn't isn't a friendship a relationship? Andy? I didn't mean anything to imply anything else.
Speaker 22: It used to be he used to be in the year two thousand, but not in twenty twenty four, or relations It's just something else.
Speaker 24: I don't know.
Speaker 22: When I think a relationship, I think the two people being the fame sex or different sexes, and they get to know each other, perhaps at times without clothes on. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Just so you're seting that you didn't have an intimate relationship with ken Brew.
Speaker 22: Hey, maybe he would want one. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, so you're suggesting that maybe ken Brew wanted a relationship with you but you weren't having.
Speaker 22: That's something you have to ask Kim Drew when you see him in the hallways of the Big One. That's stuff that you ask him for the second and we please move off? Please'm hey, we please move on for this.
Speaker 2: For the second week in a row.
Speaker 1: I've got you late at night and you're driving around in your car. Are you trolling for chicks or former sportscasters?
Speaker 2: At this point?
Speaker 22: The woman I met last week, she had my phone number. She called me. She said, I owe her some money. Don't trying to find him again.
Speaker 1: Well, just don't write a check and make sure if you do, the check is good.
Speaker 3: I e.
Speaker 2: Jerry Springer.
Speaker 22: Yeah, Hey, what about Blink You Well, I've never been to it, but I think I'm going to attend it this week. I think it sounds somewhat interesting. And I saw some of the previews last night on TV one of the news stations at it, and I look really, really outstanding, Just something so different than you want to see it.
Speaker 3: Have you been in the past.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I have seen the pictures, I have not actively been on the streets for blank Cincinnati. It seems like a wonderful celebration of technology and the city and arts, and I think that's all wonderful. But as you know, because you're a little bit longer in the tooth than I am, let's be honest about this, Andy.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, at a certain point in me, getting out of the house at night to go somewhere to see anything is kind of like maybe not.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 22: Yeah, but it's lit up, it's safe, it's all lit up.
Speaker 2: I understand that.
Speaker 1: But once you're comfortable in your your lazy boy or on your couch and the TV's crank and you've had dinner and everything, and you're just thinking about when you're gonna go to bed, do you have that?
Speaker 22: Well, maybe that's you. You know, even though I may be longer in the tooth than you, I have more energy than you, and I have more desire to see the great things in our community. That's why I'll leave with it that. You know, you're a homebody. There's nothing wrong with that. You're just a homebody.
Speaker 2: So you're a young eighty year old.
Speaker 22: Well, I'm not eighty. You know, I got a waste to go to become eighty, and I hope I make it. But uh, you know, my mind is my mind is very spry, I'm fresh.
Speaker 2: You're very sharp. There's no question.
Speaker 1: If you weren't sharp, I wouldn't have you on the program saving the best for las.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 22: But you know, you know as well as I do that there's gotta be something that's gonna be really up my crawl, up my rear end that bothers me.
Speaker 1: And well, okay, okay, let's let's not let's not talk about up your rear end.
Speaker 2: Let's take a break. Let's take a moment.
Speaker 1: Let's take a breath, Andy Furman, and we'll get to what is in your crawl in just a moment. As we continue on the nightcap on seven hundred WLW with Andy Furman trolling the streets of Northern Kentucky.
Speaker 27: Hount Dog, it's election time, November fifth. We exercise all right to vote with us a big or I use to exercise my glups at the gym.
Speaker 2: It's democracy.
Speaker 5: The way those wing wearin founders intended.
Speaker 27: Feed your brain and our drop of election information.
Speaker 5: Listen for the latest election coverage on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: In the criminal justice system, prosecutors bring the charges and judges make sure justice is done. Prosecutors have to be tough.
Speaker 1: Andy Furman continues to roam the streets at night and talk to me on his cell phone from his car.
Speaker 2: On the nightcap, you add.
Speaker 1: Something that you wanted to get off.
Speaker 2: Your chest, like you always do, Andy, what is it tonight?
Speaker 22: Okay, I'm a large sports fan, as you know, and sports has produced a lot of meals on my table over the years because I was behind the microphone, the big one for maybe like some eighteen years, and now i'mst with Fox Sports Radio talking sports. However, one who loves sports as much as I do wants to take it in certain levels, certain portions, if you will. Now, Today is Tuesday, a week for tonight, the nba season's over begins. Last week NHL started. We Got football now on Monday, Thursday and Sunday, college football on Friday night, on Saturday and sometimes even on Tuesday. And I like tonight. There was some games I just don't like, and the baseball playoffs, And again I was checking this day in baseball history. I think it was a week ago. Tuesday was the date in nineteen fifty six when darn Lawson of the Yankees, pitched a perfect game in the World Series. So I'm saying, like, why does there have to be left these leftovers or the fact that they're overlapping. I don't enjoy that. I really don't. Everybody shad their time. Everybody should their season. And if you're a sports nut, you know, how do I go back and forth from Monday night football to the baseball playoffs? You can't do it. It's not right. Someone's gonna come out the loser. I think the sum must baseball has taken a big hit from the football overlap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, does anybody know that the Mets and the Dodgers are facing off or the Yankees and the Tigers are facing the Guardians? Is it the Guardians?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: See, I don't even know who's it. I don't even know who's in the alcs.
Speaker 1: Because, as you mentioned, this intersection of all these sports coming now for a better or for someone like Moegger or someone who covers sports, there's so much to talk about, you know, they really don't have to stretch or reach to find something important or impactful to say, but something gets lost in the translation. I would agree with you, and I think that it's baseball that loses in the most important time of the baseball season, when a World Series champion is just three weeks from being crowned thereabouts, and nobody even is paying attention because of all the football and like you said, the NBA is about to start in the week the NHL has already dropped the puck. I mean, I mean, what do you concentrate on this time of the year.
Speaker 22: I would say I wouldn't go so far as to say no one cares about the baseball because I think what we've learned, if we learned of anything about this overlapping, is that baseball has become a regional sport because you can't tell me the thing and not rooting for the Dodgers and following the Dodgers not unlike what they're doing. They're going crazy in New York with the Mets, and they're hoping for a subway World Series with the Yankees and the Mets. So the people in the markets where the teams are playing, I'm sure in Cleveland as well. There's an interest in following those teams in the National Football League. I think it doesn't make a difference where you live. Everybody's interested in it. And look, I'm not going to go down the details why I think less is more because they only play seventeen games. I think the betting aspect of football really interests a lot, perks the interest. It's not easy to bet on football than it is to baseball. I mean, football is a natural game to bet on, and people do, and certainly with the advent of fantasy football, that's basically gambling anyway. People know who they're gambling on. I know the players. So there's a lot more advantages to football than baseball. That's still I'm saying. But there are people rooting for baseball.
Speaker 2: There are, and.
Speaker 1: That this is the anniversary night of Don Larson's perfect game in the World Series October twe I.
Speaker 2: Think it was a week ago. A week ago.
Speaker 22: I think it was a week ago. Yeah, I think it was at October sixth or seventh, I really do so, nineteen fifty six.
Speaker 1: What happened is it just the extra eight games or what happened that the base of the season is so damn.
Speaker 22: Long because the wild card and then the Championship Series and all these other games wild Cards, the Divisional series, will the Divisional Series, Championship Series, the whole deal, and then the World Series. I mean, that's what it is. Is there's a lot of levels to to the World Series. Back in the day where darn Lawson was playing, that the two winners of each division with America the National League, that is, they played in the World Series and being all that was the end of it.
Speaker 2: Do you think there are too many teams in Major League Baseball?
Speaker 22: Andy, I don't think there's too many teams because a lot of cities deserve teams. A lot of the fans would like to see it. But I think the problem being is that if you're going to play one hundred and sixty two games, doesn't that basically tell you who the better teams are? Do you have to play into wild card teams and maybe some team gets hot and a team that really and truly maybe won one hundred and ten hundred and fifteen games during the year that may get knocked out in the division series, you know, maybe because I had an injury, whatever. I don't think it's fair doesn't one hundred and sixty two games prove something doesn't prove anything. It's really it, really played.
Speaker 2: It should matter. I mean, you can't play that good.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 22: It doesn't seem to matter. The only thing that matters is the green cabbage of salvation. The more games you play, the more money owners can make, and TV the whole deal. It's about money, not about how many games do we want to play or is it good for the game. It's good for the wallet, that's what it's good for the ownership.
Speaker 1: I would be happy if the regular season ended on September