Speaker 1: If you are someone you know is an autistic person. TFI has helpful resources to support you when using public transport, like how to videos showing how to use leap cards for example, activity backs with fun things to do, information cards with text and visuals and more. They're free, they're designed to help you, and they're available at Transport for Ireland dot I e Because wherever the journey takes you, we're with you all the way. We're Transport for Ireland. We're Transport for You. In association with as I am, Ireland's autism charity, You Ho ho.
Speaker 2: Discover your inner Santa and get the chance to win magical prizes for you and your loved ones. This Christmas, Coca Cola is offering you the chance to bring home the magic and win weekly cash prizes. Simply buy and scan of Coca Cola for your chance to win.
Speaker 3: Eo ho O.
Speaker 1: Promotion starts fourth November and ends on January second. Entrance must be eighteen plus. IOI residents only find out more at Coca Cola dot I.
Speaker 4: The following show may shock, disturb, and offend some viewers. The opinions, theories and facts shared on this podcast are not widely accepted by the brainwashed masses, especially those who find dark humor offensive. Viewer discretion is advised.
Speaker 5: This kills said his head, Jeffrey's daughter, so duplat, the unibomber blowing up Waco, Texas and Heaven's Days and aliens modified men for names, Jfka.
Speaker 3: Shot on the head by the CIA, Bigfoot and the mob Man, stunt.
Speaker 6: Of Sam talking tots again, Witches, JOm.
Speaker 7: Sanct serious noise and Hauntings.
Speaker 3: Star carts, and the skull and Bones.
Speaker 7: Most celebrities are probably called So if you're.
Speaker 6: Feeling all alone, crack a beer again, Stone, Welcome you to the podcast Strange Brew.
Speaker 8: We're here to entertain you.
Speaker 3: We're entertain you. It's kids strange.
Speaker 7: What's what's another word for coming inside a woman? What the dishwasher?
Speaker 3: You gotta understand that's billy.
Speaker 9: I think I've used that one before. I think so, Yeah, whip off, yes, damn.
Speaker 8: He also told us a bit of dad real quick.
Speaker 3: Welcome everybody back to the show.
Speaker 9: This is the famous Strange Brew podcast or getting there maybe one day. I want to your host Tom kat Ak, Tom Thompson, though rap Tillian. You can find all my offensive music on all music platforms, and I am joined with my co host Bill Bowbaggins, Billy Zaye, Billy Baldwin.
Speaker 3: Billy.
Speaker 8: Baldwin.
Speaker 3: It's Alec Baldwin's brother. He's the loser.
Speaker 9: Yes, it is, looking up, looking up, looking up, Bill, Yeah, Billy Baldwin. Bro, he's do you remembering the Flintstones? I think that's Billy Baldwin or is that the Flintstones? He plays the other guy, Billy Baldwin. William Baldwin. No, eh, is he the one that died? Oh no, he's still And they all look like like it's so weird, Like I get genetics and looking the same, but all of.
Speaker 8: Them he married his wife I was born.
Speaker 9: Well, that's crazy. They all look like they're kind of inbred though, you know, I don't know. I get their brothers, but they all look they all look so close.
Speaker 3: It is very weird.
Speaker 9: But you know, we learned on the Halloween Spa all about in breeding, so it's fun times.
Speaker 3: So this is gonna be interesting. Do you know what this is?
Speaker 8: Where you're drinking?
Speaker 3: That's your Yeah, but you know what's inside of it looks.
Speaker 8: Like fucking milk? Are you drinking milk?
Speaker 3: It's eggnog liquor.
Speaker 8: I saw it at the story right up that's a white milk.
Speaker 9: I saw it at the I saw it right up front of the in the front of the l CBO, and I was just getting to go to get a couple of beers for like last week or whatever, and I.
Speaker 3: Just saw it. It was like the big display.
Speaker 9: I'm like already, it's like, you know, it was the end of October time we're recording this, and it's like Chelsea didn't come in with me, and I'm like, I'm gonna get it, and then I just grabbed it and it's pretty good. It's I feel like it could be a little better, but it's like in a big bottle, it's already pre mixed.
Speaker 3: All stuff's not bad.
Speaker 7: My my, uh, that's the word for it. Lactose intolerance. Couldn't handle that anymore. It's getting that again, man, dude. Honestly, you know what I noticed too. It's something about living down here. So when I was down here last time, that's when I started randomly being lactose for the first time in my life. And then moved back to Ontario and it all started like getting a little better.
Speaker 8: And now it's severely bad.
Speaker 3: Is it all the beer you're drinking.
Speaker 7: Maybe no, it's well that was happening in Ontario too, so different.
Speaker 8: I swear to God, there's something with like the water or something here that sucks up your insides.
Speaker 7: I've never met more celiac or gluten intolerant in general, or uh, dairy intolerant people in my life than I have met since I've been down here.
Speaker 8: Like everybody's got something wrong with their stomach.
Speaker 3: Fuck Billy's butts in trouble.
Speaker 8: It's drinking all the well water too.
Speaker 9: I think that's what that should be, better than all this chemicals that are in the like city water.
Speaker 8: No I know, yeah, oh yeah, no, No, well water is fucking disgusting.
Speaker 9: I I I would way rather drink well water than atrazine and all the other ship and the chemicals and hormones. Billy will be drinking city water for a month and then all of a sudden he'll come on the stream and we'll have a second host that turned into a tranny.
Speaker 8: I don't think you know what well water is.
Speaker 3: It's just ship in the ground.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 3: I have a well, I've seen it, I've solves it.
Speaker 7: No, you don't, you have a ridiculous filtration system. Your water comes out fine. The water here is undrinkable. You do not touch this water, it will So what.
Speaker 3: Are you drinking? I have plastic water bottles.
Speaker 8: You have to go to you go to the storem by colors like the color and water drugs. There probably chemicals in the or whatever whatever. At least it's drinkable.
Speaker 3: How do you feel? You feel a little more feminine lately?
Speaker 8: Have I got my nails?
Speaker 3: So this is pretty interesting.
Speaker 9: So I've seen stuff on this before, so I thought this would be interesting to get into. It's called the slave code, the secret the secrets hidden in the English language, so the green language, or the hidden esoteric meaning of words encoded into the lexicon we use in our daily lives and on venues of social interactions. While one can indeed make contact with these hidden meanings, it should not be assumed that these are the only interpretations. Like all symbols, words are inherently devoid of meaning. It is our minds and consciousness that give life to them by mingling with our thoughts.
Speaker 3: Beliefs, and ideas.
Speaker 9: Although it can be disturbing to know that the following meanings have a dark overtone. It is a folly to assume these words will forever be inscribed to negative things. Remember, words only describe realities, ideas, and objects, whether physical or metaphysical, and as such, when we change the landscape of our world through our actions, the meanings evolve with us. You are powerful beyond words and within your person option. In reality, nearly all of us can renew and transform. Words hurt though, yeah no, Sticks and stones might break my bones, but words will never hurt me.
Speaker 3: I feel like the new generation never heard that.
Speaker 8: Ship just obviously joking.
Speaker 9: Well. I was listening to Jeremy stream last night and then uh, he was talking about how people are offended that the firefighters dressed up like KKK like the ghosts.
Speaker 8: Ivy vaguely vaguely saw that. I saw maybe like a I don't know, like a ten second TikTok on it, Like what was it? Why did they do that?
Speaker 9: I don't I didn't, I didn't hear the full story, but everyone's all mad about it. I think they were just being ghosts. But like it, it could have been taken either way. Uh as ghosts up point he had look Kasper actually his round, But like either way either way, it's just a fucking joke, right, And it's just like trolling, and people get so offended by everything. And I said, of a comment, I haven't listened to it if you read it off, but I was like, uh, I was like, did they forget that we grew up in the generation where we said the word retard? I was like, my co host just did Hitler Luigi for the live Halloween live stream, and I was like, we grew up in this like age where we said retard and we made fun of everything that was like literally part of it. We just made fun of everything everyone, And that's why it's so funny. If anyone wants to like make fun of like white people in any way, like I really don't care, Like you can do it. It'll be I'll probably laugh, you know. But if you make fun of like anybody else, it's it's not okay, right.
Speaker 7: I like that I saw a little I saw a little snippet clip there. I think it was last week, somebody going, oh, I'm sorry that my jokes offended you. I'll watch my mouth next time, and they go, no, it's not that your jokes offended me. It's just that I don't think that was funny at all, And they go exactly, I'm sorry my jokes offended you.
Speaker 8: I watch my mouth next time I think it's funny. You got offended. Sorry.
Speaker 9: Well, and that's what we live in, this polarized society and stuff like that. And these these those are the people that will never make it out of probably what's coming? Can you see with your eyes you have? The mind is useless if your eyes are blind. Are you missing anything regarding the words you use on a regular basis, Let's take a look work week, work week.
Speaker 3: And week meaning weak.
Speaker 9: Right, So you work and you become weak as you're working weekend, So you arrive at your weekend to your weekend from your work week because the work made you a week. They call it a work week days because you put most of your week in a daze. You're working most of your week in a daze, but you've been weakened by the work week.
Speaker 3: It's be a tongue twister on this one.
Speaker 7: I think I think someone's I think someone's putting trying to stretch here.
Speaker 9: A break is called a break during your slave filled day because most of the slaves would break without the break, So they would break like literally in half.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 9: Our slave masters know this and provide the break because it helps us produce more milk from the human cattle quotations. The original break, of course, given to the slave came when they passed out from complete exhaustion or actually tied.
Speaker 8: So maybe a fifteen minute would help.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, so crazy.
Speaker 9: The slave owner would say he's broke, broken, or taking a permanent break. It's like that family guy's skit where it's like he throws his wife on the table.
Speaker 3: He's like, my dishwasher's broken.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 9: It's like and I believe some of this stuff is possible that they're using certain words, you know, work week in being weakened by how do you pronounce war or could you go ahead and pronounce it? That's right, War with a K is work at the end. Work that's a little bit of a stretch. Yeah, did you know the K in the Egyptian letter is the Egyptian letter for death the eleventh, So work actually means war plus death.
Speaker 7: I think somebody's just like, really, there's a at home right now that's just really trying to stretch his ei and they made this like.
Speaker 3: He's doing you can't go back.
Speaker 9: He's got like a whiteboard and stuff like that, and he's like, look, we're being weakened by our work week.
Speaker 3: What's up.
Speaker 9: There's somebody in the chat which this is supposed to be rock cuts everybody. So if yeah, if you're it's a war war K for a living work war k whatever, and you know how it feels, then the use of a hypno based language designed by our human farmers helps increase control over the slave class by planting the fertile subconscious with seeds of perpetual servitude. Control is con con control, a con job designed for the trolls.
Speaker 8: These are gonna be a lot of dumb ones.
Speaker 9: Just wait, this is any more okay, So you've been conned into into working over this control. They send us to school, and they call them schools because just like a school of fish, we think and react as one group from the indoctrine of the same, the sameness and planted into us. We are trained as other animals are trained. Yet a train is literally a box car after boxcar, following one in front of the other without question or resistance. The word graduate meanings is gradual indoctrination, because you know, we're we're being trained to go to work, right, and then we're just trained to do the mindless jobs everybody else is doing to keep us in line, you get it.
Speaker 8: I we are very very close.
Speaker 7: To being at like one of those people, you know, those ones that are like.
Speaker 3: What is going on in twitch right now?
Speaker 9: Everyone's posting these weird little bunny things.
Speaker 3: Funny flatterer. Sorry, keep going.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I keep going.
Speaker 3: I'm just reading the chats.
Speaker 7: We're very close to being like on those like YouTube channels where it's like they're kind of like explaining like flat Earth.
Speaker 8: They're like the sports betting and they'll be like, yo, and the reason is because six plus five is eleven get it? And eleven two ones nine to eleven planes, terrorists, bombs, dynamite winning.
Speaker 9: But the spelling is a spell, like there is some truth in this uh gumatria, which is the whole using symbol symbols and numbers and stuff like that, and a lot of people like wan is super into the stuff of the occult practice of magic that they a lot of people try to prove that this is very possible that they're using these symbols and things to actually subconsciously brainwash us.
Speaker 7: I could very much see that. But like when we're when we're talking about where is that control? Like conning the trolls.
Speaker 3: But you know, you know what, I call it a con artist.
Speaker 9: You know what, I call him a con artist because he's because he's confident, he's confident in his con in his art, in his art form. He's conning. It's a con artist. That's literally where that word comes from. Can look it up.
Speaker 8: I don't think con means confident.
Speaker 9: It does because you're yeah, it is con artist, and uh where look where the word con artist comes from. But I also think that like we've been, you know, pushing this individuality, but life is a team sport and if things get bad enough, there will be people that will need to collectivize to actually change things, because unfortunately, I don't think anyone's coming to save us, or you or anybody. Did you find it fun?
Speaker 8: Fact?
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 8: Wow? Oh really that's so that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: So every time you doubt me, you get proven wrong.
Speaker 8: So it's not sure.
Speaker 7: I every time I doubt you and I get proven wrong is when it stays in the cuts.
Speaker 8: And when I'm right, you cut.
Speaker 3: It so when you get up in the morning.
Speaker 9: But I've heard this one's interesting, But mourning is a form of sorrow or grieving. You say, like, which I've heard is probably possible because we got up in the morning and we're morning from the beautiful sleep we had, you know, stuff like that. You know, you say hello as you arrive. Why is our greeting hell low? Why is hell a part of our greeting? Why do other words referring to a hot place sounding like hot mail or firefox? Who is the historical hot mail? Who is the historical hot mail?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 8: Buddy gandhi?
Speaker 7: Oh no, probably who's that guy that had sex with? Like n the world that we're all genetically related to Genghis Khan.
Speaker 9: It was only Asians though it wasn't us. We come from somebody else like that. The devil, which is the word lived spell backwards. The devil is the word lived spell backwards.
Speaker 8: That means, if we lived, we're in the the devil.
Speaker 3: The devil, well, the devil is controlling our world at this moment.
Speaker 6: It's evil to live live spell back the evil being the word lived spelled backwards.
Speaker 7: Live.
Speaker 9: Think about it. Live and live is the same fucking shit. It's so dumb. It is Engle language is pretty weird, and I only speak just the Angles language. I'm not really content on learning anything else, especially French, even though I might have some French ancestry, but.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna join them. I can't be.
Speaker 8: I think I have to. I'm living down here. I want to start a business.
Speaker 3: You're gonna learn French.
Speaker 8: I think so. There's a lot of French people that will help business a lot if I know French.
Speaker 9: Good luck when you get up in the morning to earn a living, but you earn to also yearn a vessel to keep the cremated ashes of your body you earn earn get it ah. Mourning is another word synonymous with death. You wake from your slumber from slum because your system never gives you enough to get ahead. With coffee, the same pretext use is coffin Egyptian origin and origin originally spelled caffe or caffeine with a ka, means the spirits after death.
Speaker 8: Pretty weird, pretty weird man makes sense.
Speaker 3: Like it would be like it would be.
Speaker 9: Crazy if this was like real, and like that everything we're saying on a daily basis is just subconsciously brainwashing us and lulling us. Into this like this form of like servitude towards the higher elites and the reptilians and stuff. You know, you go to your job, but job, job is in that job in the Bible is the man who is heavily tormented by God pronounced jub.
Speaker 3: Job in the.
Speaker 9: Bible, job in the Bible, job and his wealth and health and children stolen from him by Satan. And Satan was given permission by God to do so.
Speaker 3: And that's why what does a stand for, billy? Do you know? Nice?
Speaker 9: Why is our work our job literally named after a man job who has health and his children taking it away from him? Why is God and Satan working together on job in the Bible to make his life miserable?
Speaker 3: That's what was crazy by some of the things in the Bible.
Speaker 9: Like God is like, all right, that's fine, just like you know, let Kane kill his brother or whatever. Yeah, Kane kills Abel, right, you know, And that's yeah, And that's supposedly weird the descendants of some of these people that are in control.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe maybe the Jews, good chance, right, who knows? Anymore?
Speaker 9: I we I have we're gonna be doing. I'm not like it's too long for you. You couldn't withstand what you did. You didn't want to withstand the Halloween especially. I'm gonna do the Protoca Elders of seven three and a half. But uh, I love those long episodes. Get sing my teeth ray into here and get fired up. But we're gonna I'm doing it with uh, I'm gonna do it with jewels.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be doing.
Speaker 9: The Elder design, probably one of the most controversial episodes we may ever do. But I've got some stuff prepared for that. So everybody. So, he's miserable, right, and God just like lets him why they're working together to make his life miserable. Why is a meeting place of religion called a parish pronounced the exact same way as.
Speaker 3: Parish, the word meaning to die? Why?
Speaker 8: Sorry?
Speaker 9: What was the first people go to a parish to for religion?
Speaker 8: Religion? Do they go to what do you mean it's.
Speaker 3: A I think it's a Christian thing, right.
Speaker 8: They go to a parish. I've never heard of that before.
Speaker 9: Parish an administration part of whatever that says, especially in oh it's Catholic. Members of such a parish a religious community attend one church, one government.
Speaker 8: One ring to rule them all.
Speaker 3: Daddy, Well, don't everyone voting for Pierre.
Speaker 9: Don't forget that he had two gay fathers and he's adopted, so I wonder where he comes from. We're never getting out of this alive people, I hope you know that. Uh yeah, so weird. And the word church comes from the word kurt kirk in Scotland.
Speaker 8: Weird.
Speaker 9: Kurt comes from the Roman word creek, and creek comes from the Greek word mother crease pronounced.
Speaker 3: Oh circe Circe a sorceress.
Speaker 9: Is Ace Circes, a sorceress who attempts attempts man into her house and then turns him into pigs and eats them. That's what mother Circes did in Scottish folklore. Actually didn't know that. I'd probably be interested to get some Scottish folklore.
Speaker 8: Turns people into pigs and then eats them. Is that considered cannibalism at that point?
Speaker 9: Well, no, because cannibalism I was listening back to our cannibal.
Speaker 7: It was a person though, and then you turn them into something else, but that's still a person.
Speaker 9: Yeah, maybe, because cannibalism is the act of eating your own kind. So have a pig eats another pig, then he's a cannible.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 9: Sorry.
Speaker 8: I always just assume humans because we're always just.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but I guess. But it's like if I if I do witchcraft and I turn you into I was gonna say some more fuck. I was like, I turned you into like a like a cow or something like that, and I eat you. Are you still a human on the inside? Are you just a spirit of a human and a cow?
Speaker 8: I bet you.
Speaker 7: Whatever the answer is, I would still be billy, that's for sure.
Speaker 9: Yeah, animal, Go ahead look it up yourself, because that's the best kind.
Speaker 3: Of research for our salary, for our slavery.
Speaker 9: We're giving twenty bills, fifty bills, and one hundred bills, et cetera. But our bills something you pay, something you owe. At a restaurant, you're giving a bill for fifty bucks, don't you owe fifty dollars?
Speaker 3: And there is lies in the secret.
Speaker 9: In plain sight, our payments are called bills by our human farmers because we owe it all back to them, first in taxes, then in useless, meaningless purchases, as waste our money trying to rapidly decorate our jail cell down on the human farms.
Speaker 8: Even my name what I said, even my name, what does my name tie into that?
Speaker 9: Well, you're William And then people are like, that's too long, So he's just Billy.
Speaker 8: Now I'm taxing on people. Yes, that Billy is crazy.
Speaker 9: So we spend our bills on soulless purchases from large corporation that our social engineers own. They laugh at us as an ept we are. This is why most people have no money, because we're not being paid to be slaves. We're being given bills that we need to pay. We are paying to be slaves. That's what debt is. The act of getting into.
Speaker 6: Getting to pay in bills is having less than as each work week week weekend goes by. We owe everything in voluntary and involuntary purchases.
Speaker 3: The money is charged.
Speaker 9: To leave the slaves hands as soon as they touch it. The system is designed to make money flow through the hands like water.
Speaker 6: But by calling the fake paper money bills a word meaning we owe it to others ends with us being more likely to simply give that money away when we needed to stop being slaves.
Speaker 8: That was very hard. Fuck h This is come from a good place.
Speaker 3: Better I did. This is it's pretty wild, is it?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 9: I'm sure some of this ship is probably possible that we are using this to enslave ourselves in some regard. But it's like you can find hidden meanings and everything if you do look for it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: And that's the thing though, right when they're when there are things like hidden meanings and stuff like that, it's how much is it actually?
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 8: Like and then is that a.
Speaker 7: Stretch from somebody just thinking that it was at an accident? Was that real? What's that mean? Like it just becomes what is it? Nonsense?
Speaker 9: Look like a guy from the early two thousands. I literally used to wear my hat like this when I was a teenager.
Speaker 3: So like, so dumb, I know you.
Speaker 9: Did well aware you've always kind of looked the same, I really have.
Speaker 8: I did not. I don't look any different than when I didn't have.
Speaker 9: That picture of you playing guitar when you're like sixteen, you look the exacted so funny you you obey the watch to arrive on time because the watch is designed to be modern, the modern watcher or slave driver, which is true like the first clocks that were really built, especially it would be one in like a town square, so to speak, and everyone would hear it and they would know it's time to go to work because the big ding ding went off, and then eventually they like put it into watch like it was. It's also like definitely watches. Like David Ike says, time doesn't exist, a watch does hm hm time.
Speaker 8: Time exists because the sun and the moon are on specific times.
Speaker 3: You will the sun is just a plasma portal.
Speaker 9: Man. You obey the watch to arrive on time. It's a it's a portal.
Speaker 8: It's a portal.
Speaker 3: I actually just watch a video.
Speaker 9: You obey the watch to arrive on time because the watch is designed to keep you to be the modern watcher or slave driver, which drives the slave to work. When you can't have any many people whipping each other slaves across the world, you can have everyone whipping each other, you know, in a big line, or eat each other's asses like you're in fucking human centipede. That's when zoo, that's when the watch comes into the picture. You can watch yourself watch your watch the next time you go to work.
Speaker 3: The watch owns you, rushes you. You obey it like a gun to your head.
Speaker 9: The watch watches you and signifies the wrist chain worn by someone.
Speaker 3: Who isn't in control of their time.
Speaker 9: You keep looking at your watch as you race to work. The new watcher is complete control of the slave. Sometimes the slave pays for and wears themselves. The more expensive the watch, the more slaves believe they're free.
Speaker 3: Fun.
Speaker 9: That's pretty interesting because they did get us to police ourselves. And that's the whole idea. Is everyone everyone policing each other.
Speaker 8: You know, stops.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 8: You hear that ship? The cat's losing its mind on.
Speaker 3: The Just throw something at it. Shut up cat. Get this.
Speaker 9: The necktie, which originally designed to signify signify the dog collar or neck chain, meaning being owned and controlled by someone else. You need to have a collar shirt on on to wear a necktie around your throat. The necktie means you're tied and controlled by another slave. To the script, the slave can only pick the color and the quality of the tie, but can never choose to be free of the tie around their neck. Most people at work have a title.
Speaker 8: You can you can get clip ons.
Speaker 3: I have a clip on tie.
Speaker 8: I know that's because you don't know how to tie.
Speaker 9: I actually do. I watched a YouTube video just so I could hang myself properly.
Speaker 8: You look fanciest ship, and I'm like, I feel good.
Speaker 9: We should just just copy Jeremy and just fucking like every episode we're in a new suit.
Speaker 8: I don't have that many suits.
Speaker 9: Well, I think he rotates like three or four, but like it is clever to like that's how you do Your live stream is just like suited up looking like fresh. You know, I'm just wearing my fuck communism, sure, because I really mean I I fucking I fuck communism.
Speaker 8: I don't think you're supposed to do that.
Speaker 9: No, no, no fans in mass starvation and goologs. So most people have a that work have a title. Right, title is really tie tell the symbolism of how your title name tells you who you are tied to. You're This is definitely like tongue twister shit. Your tie tell signifies who controls the tie the dog collar around your neck, around the collared shirt like a dog on a leash. People often wear uniforms un is. Uniform is derived by uni, which means one. That's why you know when cops are you're supposed to wear that uniform, right, so if a cop does something bad, you should all be held accountable for it because it's.
Speaker 3: A UNI form.
Speaker 9: When you put on that uniform, you are supposed to be a unit. You're supposed to be one thing, just like the RCMP and everyone else being corrupt as fuck. And if there's good people within that and wearing that uniform, you should be calling out and arresting the people that are corrupted. Same with in Parliament all these other fucking goofy ass fucks. Well, come on, man, like, we're heading into one of the most dangerous times in the Canadian history. So meaning one like or or form meaning a way to be uniform. Uniform means you are programming in condition to act like everyone else wearing the same uniform, uh, equaling no independence and no free will. Your schooled like fish to move as one and trains to follow Like a train, You're trained to follow the next person. Your mortality and ethics are spoken for, your time is spoken for.
Speaker 3: Get it? Did you get it?
Speaker 7: Like I I'm starting to think there's much more to it?
Speaker 8: Crazy? Or are you? I'm cool with the tide thing though.
Speaker 9: You're gonna take some tie pods and then you're gonna tie your rope around your neck, and I can't believe do people actually do that?
Speaker 3: Do people actually eat type pods?
Speaker 8: That was a good Yeah, it was a stint. I remember it was in one of my lyrics.
Speaker 3: I know, but it's crazy.
Speaker 9: I were talking about years ago and I was like, at the beginning of the show, there's a going through everything for all the fans. If you really want to know what happened at the beginning of the show, you're just gonna have to subscribe to the Patreon because I'm gonna, like, I'm gonna dump a bunch of episodes on there. I guarantee one hundred episodes have been cut from the show that will eventually be transferred onto the Patreon because it has to be that we.
Speaker 8: Need to be anywhere. I don't even need to be on the patreot.
Speaker 3: Will be, they will be. That's why I'm Mike, let's do uh.
Speaker 9: I told you on the Holloway episode that like there's definitely times around Mike we were like you were coming over and then we were drinking all night, and then you would you would we'd hang out after or whatever. But like we're already like it's so crazy. What we're doing like drinking. We would drink like half of twenty sixty before you even started recording, which is so nuts.
Speaker 8: To get the courage to record.
Speaker 3: I know, that's so crazy.
Speaker 8: These guys in Midom.
Speaker 9: You're like, okay, That's why I was always surprised when you and Anton started tuning in to the show, like at the beginning or whatever. I was like, I don't even why people are listening to us, and he's like, because we're like, man, these guys are actually drunk.
Speaker 3: It's just like crazy.
Speaker 9: Your thoughts are are so yeah, and your time is spoken for it. Your thoughts are spoken for. Inject the other slave with the toxin vex. The shoty shot can't say that fucking give me pull off YouTube. Uh that's one of it's crazy that I told you that music video that me and Brett did where he's like, uh, he's supposed to be like a fed with the gun point to my head as I'm rapping and stuff like that, and I try to upload it to YouTube. We got taken down. So I blurred out the gun and all that stuff, and then I try to upload it to YouTube and I almost got my channel like taken down by hip hop chat. We just have many people by chills try to put stuff out there. More people are listening to the audio on like Spotify and stuff. And then uh, and then I I really the thing that was why I kept getting flagged was because I said that I used that word, the V word with poison, the word poison and saying it's or whatever, right, And that's what flagged me, not like all the other crazy shit, not that I thought it was the fuck your pronoun shit now it wasn't.
Speaker 3: It was just that because you're like, don't talk about that. What are you doing?
Speaker 9: We already canceled like thousands of fucking counts on YouTube because of that.
Speaker 8: Do you know?
Speaker 7: It just happened today, like literally today, And I didn't say anything, but fuck, I almost what my immediate thoughts, like, I feel bad a little bit because like anything I think is funny, like I'll blurt out immediately without thinking of the consequences, without doing anything. I'm just like, yeah, that's whatever I thought about it, Like I have very little filter when it comes to things that I think are funny. Uh, it was, actually it's just it's just that superstort not too long ago, an hour and a half ago, I was looking for a napkin. The guy behind the fucking counter there, I'm asking, I'm like, hey, do you have a napkin?
Speaker 8: Like I just think to blow my nose.
Speaker 7: And I didn't really see it right away because he had his back turned to me. And then he turned back and like usually when people have name tags or whatever, like at a common courtesy, I'll typically thank them by their name. He had his namesag, but his name was so small, and then underneath what was so large was just he slash him. Oh my god, And so I stopped myself. I didn't do it, but I really just wanted to thank yo.
Speaker 3: I would have definitely done that. I know, I just can't do it.
Speaker 8: I'm not starting to fight by what a.
Speaker 9: Guy that you could break over your knee. All those people are weak, pathetic communists.
Speaker 8: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 7: There's a level of like just general if you just said he'd.
Speaker 3: Probably just make him cry by saying that, yeah, I am he him.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, man.
Speaker 9: Anyone that puts their pronouns in their bio or anything like that. I think you're you're kind of pathetic, and I know that there could be your listeners with it, But I'm like, it's pathetic. You're going along with like literal bullshit, literal like actual bullshit, like a bullshit.
Speaker 3: So there's a word for you.
Speaker 8: So anyways, it was just a funny story.
Speaker 9: Yeah, everything's funny to you serve that the other slave some poisonous coffee at the coffee shop.
Speaker 3: Go go on a lie.
Speaker 9: I'm not gonna say that word go un alive slaves in other countries and inside fake wars with a slave masters control both sides.
Speaker 3: Very factual, very true.
Speaker 9: The roth Child sponsored almost all of the wars that have taken place in history throughout their bloodlines before when they were just the Rothschild means red shield and all that.
Speaker 3: We'll get into that at some point.
Speaker 8: Your your filter is very odd, eh my filter? Yeah, your word filter.
Speaker 7: So Tom has no issue saying retarded, idiot, fucking moron, Well.
Speaker 3: Those are not bad. The the R word maybe yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, fuck yourn. He'll say, y'all have mental disabilities. He'll say, if you took the shot, you're fucking dumb, that the SHOT's going to poison you.
Speaker 8: But having for sevent murder or kill.
Speaker 9: Kill slaves in other countries was just like I know it's true, and that's why I always get banned from TikTok is. Like even the wife's like, just say it differently, and she's like, I don't even know why you need to say these things, but she's like, just say it differently.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I don't have a food.
Speaker 9: I don't want to dance around these issues and be like, we're gonna say it like this, We're gonna like and people are like, well, it's a smart thing to do. You just have to work the system, and I'm like, fuck the system.
Speaker 3: You know, welcome to the slave life.
Speaker 9: You know, a uniform means the outsourcing of the free will and being reflexed, just being obedient to your slave master reflexively.
Speaker 3: So just whatever, they should just bend over and take it.
Speaker 8: There's some I shouldn't obey.
Speaker 9: Comply, consume sedate, repeat work by consume die, work.
Speaker 8: By my fucking Life's not that nice.
Speaker 9: That I'm actually definitely gonna create a shirt that says that work by consume die. You know, it's just fucking to make whatever I want put on a T shirt.
Speaker 3: That I'll wear it.
Speaker 9: You know, I don't give a fucking anyone else buys it. I can't wear this one with anybody but myself, and I do and I don't care because everyone, like people get mad at me now people in my life don't want it dumb and wearing a shirt this is fuck communism. But I've went out on my own, went by myself and not he just strolled in just not give a fuck. I don't like your ideologies, Go fuck yourself. They were all that stupid shit.
Speaker 3: So fight.
Speaker 9: There's like a chick and somebody took a picture of her. She's wearing a mask, and it says like, uh, fuck capitalism or whatever, and someone's like, well, that's really capitalistic of you to be typing on your thousand dollars computer, wearing a mask, being obedient to the government and all that, you know what I mean. Like, it's just some of those people are so funny. And we don't live in true capitalism because the it's manipul like a puppet. But it's true that the kids should have a right to be mad because corporations, corporate greed has really overtaken our societies where now they can like your governments are controlled by lobbyist groups and corporations, and people in foreign countries because because people are.
Speaker 3: Greedy and they'll just they want.
Speaker 9: Everything's about selfishness, right, especially in our societies now, all those politicians including foreign interference and all that stuff, and you know, it's like there's no like being a good person anymore. It's just like, how can I get rich off the backs of other people? That's all these politicians do. I don't know one that doesn't.
Speaker 8: Or or just the thought you cannot get mad at it and do your part to fix it.
Speaker 9: But you need enough people because we need to collect, advise, you know, collect and advise. I was gonna make every word. Now I'm going to break it down for people. You have to collect a bunch of people and then I'll advise them, and then I'll start a cult and it'll be great.
Speaker 8: We should start a call, dude, tax free.
Speaker 3: Yeah, new religion. Yeah, the hose heads. Well, I'll think of something a little more creative that that.
Speaker 8: I just like the tax free part.
Speaker 3: I know, I'll just just wear a head dress.
Speaker 8: No, I don't want to wear anything. You come as you are.
Speaker 3: And come as you are being my cult member.
Speaker 9: So uniform outsource of obey, obey comply consumes the date, repeat to follow, you must first fall, oh, to crawl.
Speaker 3: On your knees the rest of the way fall.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 9: The suit and tie is the most common utifory, like oh oh yeah, okay, signifying our willingness to outsource our mortal and ethics to another, your behavior dictated by forces outside of yourself, the removal of free will. And this is true because like there's a I wish I could meet this guy, get him on the show. There's a guy that like in Canada, he's been and this is like a couple of years ago that he was interviewed and stuff like that. He doesn't have a driver's license, doesn't have a birth certificate, doesn't have anything. And he because he he's found a way to go around the system and become a sovereign citizen, real sovereignty where you're not bought out by the government, and actually do have a whole episode you might be interested in doing it. It's all about the birth certificate being a slave card, the same kind of idea as this episode. And and there's a lot of truth to that, you know, and but people like then you can't participate in society. Did But there's people that have somehow worked a way around it in the maritime loss eventually will break some of this stuff down.
Speaker 3: But it's like the.
Speaker 8: Only thing I could think of in the world that that would really fucking backfire on you. There's a couple of things. Is a if you ever want a house, you'd have to have enough money to build it yourself. If you're gonna do that, guys, if you're not getting taxed.
Speaker 3: For the only license he has a license plate is on his work truck. That's it. Hey owns his own house.
Speaker 8: This guy's like, you wouldn't be able to ye.
Speaker 7: It's tough because Canada, like the laws are so fucking loose with healthcare, but technically you're not supposed to be able to see it.
Speaker 9: You not paying paying taxes and then just like paying a private own business or whatever.
Speaker 3: Right, Uh, I will somehow.
Speaker 9: I posted a video on Facebook a long time ago, well maybe like last year.
Speaker 8: Would there would be some annoying hurdles, definitely way more perks than not, but.
Speaker 3: I'll try to bring up that video.
Speaker 8: There would be some annoying ones.
Speaker 9: I'll try to bring out the video of that guy. It's pretty interesting and he claims that everybody could do this.
Speaker 8: So fuck who the how didn't he get a verger of idiot?
Speaker 3: Uh, he just didn't.
Speaker 8: The mom never fucking gave him one.
Speaker 9: So there is people that I can't remember the name for, but there's legit people that I've had kids more, people who were impoverished and and live in maybe like a trailer.
Speaker 3: Park, right because you know it's that good, do.
Speaker 9: It everyone, But like you know, that's part of it is like some people will just have a kid and then they don't register it because they're like in poverty or poor whatever, live in some sort of ghetto or in the jungle or whatever.
Speaker 7: You think you would registrate, because the government gives usually money for the.
Speaker 9: Well, we should there should be way more incentive incentive, like it should there should be more incentive to actually have kids because they're like their claim like all that stuff, I hate what's going on in the world and immigration all that should obviously if you guys can't tell, uh, but like there was no incentive to for Canadians to have more kids.
Speaker 3: And they're like, well, you guys didn't have more kids.
Speaker 9: And that was literally because they told people in the eighties that there was there was too many people to begin with, like they're they're like, we're overpopulated. They lied to the Canadian citizens. And then and you know, in the sixties they passed Immigration Act and all the stuff that they've done to essentially a road our national identity and our.
Speaker 3: Freedom in this country. And it's only going to get worse.
Speaker 9: So yes, you have to You're dictated by forces outside yourself.
Speaker 3: They remove of your free will.
Speaker 9: You arrive on time, the work time is tie me or tie me, tie me ti ti me, Tie me to the chains so the work can begin. Put the tie around the neck so I can obey and comply to the slave master. The cuff links represent the handcuffs or links of the traditional slave based chain around the wrist. That kind of actually seems like logical, Uh yeah, name for now and cuff link and then it's made from gold. We think we're free, we lie to ourselves because lying is a word that means we lie down, submitting to our slavery instead of standing up to the slave master. Submit is made up of words sub meaning below and miit meaning hand or glove. Weird submit and you're like, you get you're a handsh than your ass.
Speaker 3: And then it's like a.
Speaker 9: Puppet as we submit, we agreed to be under someone else's hand or control. We exchange our chains of cast iron for gold, change chains of gold. You know, it would be it would be fine, like you have like you it is. It would be like you know, chaining up like a black out to be your slave. And then you're like, look, though your chains are made out of gold? Is that fancy? It was?
Speaker 8: Actually yeah, maybe I don't mind it, hear?
Speaker 3: Do you know that?
Speaker 9: I'll have to bring this up at some point, but you know, like the the percentage of white people that own slaves, like back in.
Speaker 3: The day, do you know it?
Speaker 8: Though you're going to say today, no, no.
Speaker 3: Well that happens in the Congo because guess what.
Speaker 7: Well, realistically you had to have money. If I had to guess, that'd say maybe fifteen.
Speaker 9: It's way less than that. It's like it's like it's like zero point four or something like that. Yes, but the thing is okay, yeah, listen, listen what I'm saying White people own slaves, not Africans, not people across the world.
Speaker 8: K uh.
Speaker 9: The majority of people that own slaves this is you can look this up. I have the statistic. I think I saved it.
Speaker 8: Would be. So it's volatile because like.
Speaker 9: It's the people that pretend to be white Jewish people own more slaves than any other person and they actually own way more of a percentage and and it's crazy and I have I screenshot this stuff from X and stem of the place there.
Speaker 8: At the end of the day like that, stats like that are so.
Speaker 3: You can trace history. Name fend Goldstein.
Speaker 7: The people slaves, like, were they on a fucking tax list?
Speaker 3: They had registers. You have to register, dude, you had to register.
Speaker 8: Your slaves to ensure it. Yeah, yeah, you get another fight with another slave. And if it wasn't your fault.
Speaker 3: If Big John dies, you get little John. You know, like I don't.
Speaker 7: Like a car crash, Like what if somebody runs into your slave then he wasn't even moving.
Speaker 3: I kidding, I know, I can't remember.
Speaker 9: There's like Dave Chappelle, I know, I think she is actually Key and Peel. There's like a joke and they're like staying there as slaves and the one guy just kept not getting picked and it's just like, come on, man, what the fuck?
Speaker 8: Like that that he's like trying to fly.
Speaker 3: He's like this huge guy.
Speaker 8: He's like this sucks man.
Speaker 3: So funny.
Speaker 7: So the person I like, fucking sorry, I more I liked uh Jim Jeffrey or thom Sy Garretts slave joke?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 7: He's like, He's like, honestly, sometimes do you ever do you ever just wonder what kind of slave owner you would be?
Speaker 8: He's like, I know what I would be. He's like, I like collecting cars now.
Speaker 3: Stupid, yeah, very dumb.
Speaker 9: The person in charge means the person person who conducts electricity as the charge in electrical and energy terms, that describes the energy thrown into us from the slave master, making us perform and dance with their electricity as we've had our own personal electric charge of free will will surgically remove by the master's and doctrination system in sleight of hand. The person in charge controls our very energy, like the very electrical life force that we are because we submit to their authority. Authority derives from the word author and the person who writes ramos at the end of this, so let me me put on some more creepy music along with this. So someone wrote down that we are less and more and we complied because the word magic is powerful, full of power. The word the word. Words are more powerful than the sword. But did you notice sword is word. It's a word with an S.
Speaker 8: Bro sword is word.
Speaker 9: My word is bond with the S in front of it. How much are we not seeing with our eyes?
Speaker 3: Did you know?
Speaker 9: The S is the hieroglyph that represents a person first in knowledge and word.
Speaker 3: Magic.
Speaker 9: Words are indeed swords if wielded by someone with knowledge of human mind and spells, and writing is called spelling. A fancy writing is cursive to cast a spell or curse. Think about that, man, think about that.
Speaker 3: Swords swords?
Speaker 9: Yeah, well they do now that people are pissed, so they have to. It's just like it's crazy, that's so like we literally got where it's like, well, we don't need to teach kids curse if anymore. They're retarded and they're always on their iPads, so like who cares, they're barely going to learn everything. We just need them to be nine to five slaves and make sure that they sign up to the army so we can send them off today Israel. You know, Uh, it's it's crazy that we're like, let is not teach me cursive anymore. Like that's like we're losing we're losing society, man, So yeah, the in to cast uh spell or curse swords. Swords are used against you every day by what the ancient world called serpent the s Sir Pence, Michael Pence, I just kidding. And this is why you call a high ranking man in our society's day, sir, as you are a slave.
Speaker 3: Pass passing by.
Speaker 9: This is why when we still under sir, servitude to the serpents. Now it's back to the reptilians.
Speaker 8: Get it.
Speaker 9: During conventional slavery, the slave owner had to incur all costs, including housing, healthcare, food, cleaning of the slave quarters, clothing, birthing of the child slaves, raising the child slaves, transporting of the slaves back and forth from work celebrations to let them do that, clean up after natural disasters, slave entertainment, schooling of the new slave children to be good slaves, et cetera. A slave owner's profit was always revenue minus expenses, no difference than any business. The big trick was to tell the slave that they were free, let them pay for all those expenses, allowing them to come back to the plantation, then tax them in order to actually make more of a profit. Compared to the original slave concept with no too little chance of rebellion or resistance. All taxation is meant to increase a slave's dependence on their slavery, as people are taxing, taking the tax away from the slaves to print more money themselves.
Speaker 3: Therefore they don't have use for it.
Speaker 9: Taxation is all about keeping us slaves down. I actually believe that all taxation is theft. Yeah, I truly believe that it's it's just a system of us being dependent on the system, on the government. And then they try to implement all these social credit score stuff. It's gonna get like, we're gonna be like China. Man, you won't have access to food or moving your vehicle or any of that stuff if we they allow it, if they keep going on with this New World Order agenda, like, it's gonna get bad. And I was like, you'd argue with my my cousins about the fifteen minute cities. It's like, wait, not harters live in Toronto's like, don't live in tron them man. Like it's like that you shouldn't even be living in a city. That's not how humans should live to begin with. But they've built these complex cities so they can keep you like a fucking rat and the mouse trap every day going to your slave job.
Speaker 3: Because you're a slave.
Speaker 9: Taxation has one purpose, and one purpose only, to make the slave dependent on coming back to the modern plantation of slavery, day in and day out. If the slave starts to save their money, give them a TV full of negative role models. Watch the slave magically go into debt to all these chicks on OnlyFans. If the slave still has money, organize a stock market crash and increase the taxes theft. The people who print the money have no use for extra fake paper money because your money is fake and the dollars are going to collapse pretty soon. People which they can print at any time in any quantity they desire. Hence Canada, if anyone's paying attention, Canada has fucking print. Trudea always put Canada in more debt than all other prime ministers combined.
Speaker 3: That is crazy, that's nonsense.
Speaker 9: The entire drive of the tax system is to make sure that the slave has no extra money as to provide them with enough freedom to figure out this.
Speaker 3: They don't want They don't want you to know.
Speaker 9: Slavery wasn't abolished because even though I've said this before, it was a proclamation, which isn't just a pri it's is saying something. The Emancipation Proclamation was just that, a proclamation. There was no laws passed, There was nothing done to actually make slavery illegal. You can look this up. Factch facts, bro. But it wasn't abolished. The plantation was simply expanded, and they mock us. Inside the language, everyone was tricked into becoming a slave while believing they're free. The language is loaded with many dissem powers, powering subconscious cues because our human farmers have been at this game much longer than they allow us to know.
Speaker 3: Do you know what's going on?
Speaker 8: Are you sure?
Speaker 3: Do you think? Pretty compelling?
Speaker 8: Eh? They probably don't know what's going on.
Speaker 3: It's compelling. It's fun.
Speaker 7: At first that was dumb as ship, but yeah, that turned around a bit.
Speaker 3: It's weird, right, like who knows? I do feel like.
Speaker 7: The one, the one that really stuck out that I think that just should not have been in this is the controlling one.
Speaker 9: How long have we been using the word troll for, especially like Internet troll and then like trolls in general.
Speaker 3: I'd have to look up like like when did the word trolls?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, some crackhead.
Speaker 8: You know it's time for.
Speaker 3: Back that day, so I he logo, we recorded that.
Speaker 7: Okay, I just really I can still present here because I need you to see something.
Speaker 9: Seek something, some thing. It's some of a thing. I'm gonna do that for like a week. Every time I say that, I was going to break it down and make up some stupid meeting for it. Okay, Pid, all right, present your screen, boy.
Speaker 3: Present it.
Speaker 8: You know that you know those gentlemen, No, Carl, what.
Speaker 3: What is x V?
Speaker 7: I uh ten five six?
Speaker 8: So it's sixteen? Okay, uh, this is the King of Sweden right now.
Speaker 3: One second, that guy looks rich?
Speaker 8: What he wears?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 9: Then this guy looks I don't.
Speaker 8: There's not really an explanation. It's just weird.
Speaker 3: So can you explain.
Speaker 8: The guy wears the most hats?
Speaker 7: Oh sorry, King of Sweden wears outlandish looking hats you've ever seen in your life. And it's like every single time he gets his photo taken, he's almost in like a different from like absolutely ridiculous hat Like some of these have to be AI at this point, like this one he's.
Speaker 9: Wearing like bunny ears, he has a hot dog making the frogs gay, hats.
Speaker 8: Frogs, he wears the moose making the frogs gay. Like what is that? Is that one of those balls you buy at the dollar store that has a little puff thing in them.
Speaker 3: That's so weird.
Speaker 8: That kind of looks like Diddy anyways, kind.
Speaker 9: He has a mushroom on his head. Man, he has like how all sorts of stuff. Yeah, it is very weird.
Speaker 8: That's kind of just a weird thing. And just stumbled across the was like that's kind of neat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're done.
Speaker 8: We done.
Speaker 3: Oh it's not.
Speaker 9: Charlie has not been fit. So yeah, that's pretty funny. Actually, uh, I think I think the Swedish people hate that guy. Though I'm pretty sure that he probably needs children for breakfast.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure. So that was interesting.
Speaker 9: I'm actually gonna do a lot more episodes like this kind of stuff. Like I do really love the conspiracy shit and it's like fascinating, and I have a bunch of different articles. I told Aaron that I just think I just don't think you want a whole month on communism. But I have like literally like five episodes breaking down from the beginning of communism to like how it took over certain societies like China and like North Korea and Vietnam and all that stuff a lot, and I don't know, at some point I want to do it, like maybe me and you will. I'll decide who who I think is fit to to cover this. But it's fairly interesting stuff and I.
Speaker 3: Had it originate.
Speaker 9: It is like really long page and I was like, so I finally broke it down because I was like, there's no way we're gonna be doing fucking six hours on copyist.
Speaker 3: I liked it, so everybody support the show. Buy merch.
Speaker 9: You can go on the ww dot Strangehopodcast dot com you can buy merch. The link tree is always at the bottom of all the episodes, whether you watch it or listen. You can click on it and it has links to the music that we've done. It has links to our merch shop, it has links to the website, literally everything our instagrams, well at least the Stranger Podcast instagram and one of my I think, but you can find all that stuff, like it's the best way to do it. You can click it and then everything's there. You know, we have some fun merch. I might create some more. I just did the Horny for Horror t shirt for a class foreor cast, So everybody make sure to subscribe, like share all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Give us a good review. We'll appreciate it greatly.
Speaker 9: And stay strange out there, and remember to watch your wording and watch the watches it watches you.
Speaker 8: Night.
Speaker 1: If you or someone you know as an autistic person. TFI has helpful resources to support you when using public transport, like how to videos showing how to use leap cards for example, activity packs with fun things to do, information cards with text and visuals and more. They're free, they're designed to help you, and they're available at Transport for Ireland dot ie. Because wherever the journey takes you, we're with you all the way. We're Transport for Ireland. We're Transport for You in association with as I AM, Ireland's Autism charity.
Speaker 8: OMG, girl, you look on reel.
Speaker 1: Where's your dress from?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 8: Thank you? I actually borrowed it from my friends. Stop.
Speaker 1: I love sharing clothes.
Speaker 4: We swalked all the time.
Speaker 1: No need to buy you exactly, you look amazing.
Speaker 3: Thanks and mill enjoy.
Speaker 2: Your nice you too, buy less reware share because that's what's trending right now.
Speaker 3: Find out more about circular fashion at
Speaker 4: Reverse the trend dot Ie brought to you by the Government of Ireland.