Speaker 1: Coming up on this week's During the Cord, I'm bringing a story about Spice Girls child.
Speaker 2: And I'm bringing you information around a toilet activity.
Speaker 1: Let's get a cracker lacking, then cracker lacking? What comes to you in the cud with me Lee Robertson and my co host this week is Mike, Benny and Raw.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: How are you doing? Why? I'm just asking how you how you doing?
Speaker 2: God standards, But we're bringing you all the show business you could need, as well as some fun news stories.
Speaker 1: That's a treat. So what have you got for us?
Speaker 2: First, Mike, when you go for a tinkle, how long does it take you?
Speaker 1: It depends if like in the day, I've gone, oh, Gene could do with we and then I'll just do five more minutes and then I forget and then my bladder goes.
Speaker 2: You will empty me.
Speaker 1: Very quickly.
Speaker 2: Research at Georgia Tech have identified the law of your nation. Okay, most mammals over three kilograms need to empty their bladder in about twenty one seconds, So twenty one seconds will be empty, right, go Oh, that's what the song is about.
Speaker 1: Is it about the seconds to go get out the flow exactly?
Speaker 2: If you're if you're in the studio. You want to see my flowy seconds? Oh yeah, and that's thanks, so longer you wreath threat and gravity compensating for.
Speaker 1: Bladder side Franklin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, frank what you want from the starship Enterprise? Yeah, exactly. In humans are typically healthy void lasts between twenty twenty five seconds void.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's empty. Did I obviously use the proper terms.
Speaker 2: Like tinkle, tinkle, peep shape my lettice? Yeah? I said. Variations may signal health concerns. Very short with frequent urges could be passive, possibly an overactive bladder. Right, Prolonged urination could indicate your intrenching prostate issues or nerve problems.
Speaker 1: Well that's cheerful, isn't it.
Speaker 2: And if you go to the toilet and someone comes and steals it, that someone literally is taking the anyway. Holding in urine over time can lead to bladd over expansion, infections, or strain.
Speaker 1: Oh, I must have a tinkle when it appears.
Speaker 2: When you need to you did you know what an over over bladder?
Speaker 1: I do not know, like an old balloon, deflated.
Speaker 2: Bank you second skin. So, medical professionals view the twenty one second as benchmark as a helpful reference point, not strict r all. So if you reately deviate, it's wise to see medical guidance. So if you're like twenty two seconds, it's okay, twenty seconds, it's okay. If you go forty thirty.
Speaker 1: Go and then go. Oh it continues the project lynch. No no on purpose. It just you think, oh, I have to stop. Oh no this tinkle tinkle tinkle.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I sometimes try to stop midflow. That's a good exercise to do.
Speaker 1: Is it.
Speaker 2: Can't do it? But yeah, moving on quite quickly. Vans you vans are.
Speaker 1: Vans, vans, vans are the shoes are youtub But I'm not.
Speaker 2: Talking about the vehicle type of Yes, okay, so TikTok, Reddit and Twitter people conglomeration of people.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I have noticed that the starized V in the van's logo is actually the square root symbol. So it's the square root of a N S rather than fans.
Speaker 1: Wow, groundbreaking.
Speaker 2: What It's an interesting thing, is it?
Speaker 1: Though? I can see the monitor the levels of viewers going boom because of that story. They were wavering with the p Why are you pointing at a wall? I can see it. You can see nothing. It's ai I've got it in.
Speaker 2: You've got something in you, but it's not AI. Wow, you talk your medication, I can see things that don't exist.
Speaker 1: Or you're talking the lower instant.
Speaker 2: That's how it happens when you're talking. So yeah, some people say it's a radical answer because it's a skate round, So it's radical answer.
Speaker 1: You're just going to be that personal is anything.
Speaker 2: It's just going to be that.
Speaker 1: You're just going to be that cynical.
Speaker 2: But wow, aren't you? Well that's great mite?
Speaker 1: Yeah, is there anything funny that? It's his information? It's the explode so long the big giant springs come out. Then when you when you're work it out by working out, when you work, when you work it out, all the van sign.
Speaker 2: Whether so the low archaracter confirm it was originally designed by a thirteen year old son of the founder. Right, but isn't a hidden math pun Wow, it's all conspiracy theory.
Speaker 1: Well that was really interesting. Thank you for that, mich You are more than we have more of.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for the next episode of Let's see how many drag queen stories we can shoehorn into eleven minutes and maybe a thing about Dolly Park.
Speaker 1: Sure, she's been relevant for the past fifty years.
Speaker 2: Moving on things that should stay in the nineties. Vans that shirt. I don't think that shirt came from the nineties, did it?
Speaker 1: Come on, love, let's get through.
Speaker 2: What would you like to see come back from the nineties? If one thing could come back, what would.
Speaker 1: You bring back?
Speaker 2: And you can't say Diana.
Speaker 1: Umm my p babies the cartoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was inappropriate as a cartoon. But why because Miss Piggy was still after Kermy in the.
Speaker 1: Way now I should know? No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, great news for people like myself that were young in the nineties. The nostalgic Alcoho pop has come back.
Speaker 1: Did it ever go?
Speaker 2: And Bacardi Breezer Okay, Bacardi Breezes have disappeared and they are coming back. Amongst the researcher with all the nineties icons act coming back.
Speaker 1: Like crack.
Speaker 2: Crack, homophobia, trans right wing politics, all the nineties.
Speaker 1: Things, white white dog poop. Is that an eightiest thing or a ninetiest?
Speaker 2: That an eightiest thing?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: There could always people like that, aren't like from the eighties that are going white dog poo anyway, So Bacardi Breeze that is coming back, but they're going to rebrand it as Breezer, so losing the word Briccardi at the top.
Speaker 1: Are they still putting Bacardi in it?
Speaker 2: Yes? Still run based out of beverage.
Speaker 1: Do people I think? Do they think more people buy it with breathing with no reference to Biccardi?
Speaker 2: Is it possibly?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 2: I don't know. The flavors that are bringing back are orange, lime and watermelon. Oh what I love the lime one.
Speaker 1: I never drank them, did you know?
Speaker 2: You don't really drink that much? So I just am Atto Christmas in a hot chocolate.
Speaker 1: Little books, fizz and special occusion.
Speaker 2: However, you haven't never a hot chocolate as well?
Speaker 1: I do? Yes, you Cardi Breezer. It's horrible and you just drink a Bacardi Breezer. So were you a straw person?
Speaker 2: I was a strawpedo person.
Speaker 1: What st not just propositions? What is a strapedo? First? Right?
Speaker 2: So you put the straw in, you bend it over and then you drink from the bottle, right because that breaks the air up. You know, you drink fromottle. You've got to and it gulps because it's got to put air into the bottle, put a straw in. It leaves that pressure so you can just drink it straight after you've had it.
Speaker 1: Did you have got laid in the nineties.
Speaker 2: Not in the nineties being underage because the age of consent when I was in the nineties.
Speaker 1: Wow, I mean until I think you'll you will proper get some now if you carry on, if you bring back the strompo dar is a thing, right.
Speaker 2: Just because you doubt minds when everybody else was out clubbing in the nineties doesn't mean it wasn't a thing.
Speaker 1: But I love a watermelon breeze, and please with strawby, don't.
Speaker 2: Just literally said that. Literally just said it was a live one, not a watermelon. You got excited about the watermelon one. I thought it tasted.
Speaker 1: Oh dearing me.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's bringing back a lot of other nostalgia trends from the nineties, such as opal fruits and lime coca cola.
Speaker 1: Opal fruits are now called strawbursts.
Speaker 2: What they're rebringing back the opal fruit branding Wally.
Speaker 1: It was very traumatic the first time round.
Speaker 2: It's called about bringing back nostalgia. So going they were all.
Speaker 1: There, they were always opal fruits to me if.
Speaker 2: You start with the Starburst as well, a back of ople fruits.
Speaker 1: But what I wasn't happy with that, but now I'm used to star Burst. Okay, I can't get used to Apple fruits again.
Speaker 2: Cat Dog all this quick take in every twenty five years, changing.
Speaker 1: Name, let's just stay the same marathon bars. What did they become snickers Hot? They did? Yeah? That kit cat's always been a kit cat.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've always been able to eat a kit.
Speaker 1: Cat fingers four fingers. Yeah, oh wow, thank you for that, Mike. I'm going to go and ask for a strappedo this weekend.
Speaker 2: Ask for a straw po. You just do a STRAPPEDO with a bottled drink, okay, oh dear, So what you bring us after the Brakley.
Speaker 1: We're not going to be talking about celebrity offspring next, so don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to during the now, Lee. What's this celebrity news you got for us?
Speaker 1: We've got a little bit of serious celebrity news for us. So Melby, spice girl, celebrity judge, all those kind of things.
Speaker 2: Two things that I remember she does.
Speaker 1: She writes books? Was she really? Yeah? Anyway, she's got children, three children, and one of them, Angel Brown, her middle child, who is the child that she had with Eddie Murphy. It always a very strange combination that is now living life as a transgender man. Okay cool. So. Eddie Murphy and Melby had a short romance in two thousand and six, resulting in Angel being born in two thousand and seven, and then they split. We've got a picture of them there. That's Melby and Angel. Angel, who turned eighteen in April. I shared on his Instagram that he uses the pronouns hymn now and both Melanie and Eddie Murphy have supported Angel's decision to publicly transition, which is how it should be. It's a decision that made that mel has been very understanding with, as has been Eddie, which she I'm kind of I don't know why I should be surprised because.
Speaker 2: I've kind of has been quite quite liberal, no.
Speaker 1: A big events market. Angel just wanted it to be known that that's how his pronouns are. Melby recently got married to her hair specialist Rory McPhee. That's that's them together. She's also got Rory McPhee, Nanny McPhee's son.
Speaker 2: She need him. But you don't want him. He'll be there.
Speaker 1: Waving your hair three o'clock in the morning. I just want to go to sleep.
Speaker 2: Rory, I want him, but you don't need him because you're bold.
Speaker 1: She said. So we've never really spoken about it before, about the relationship with Eddie Murphy, but at one point she was kind of not saying he was the love of her life, which, yeah.
Speaker 2: Happens in the relationships. She's been full ahead over hills.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So she's got three children, Phoenix Brown, who's the eldest at twenty six with Dan Sir Jimmy Gulzar he used to dance with the Spice Girls, and and her youngest Madison Brown Belafonte, who is thirteen, who was with Stephen Belafonte, who was not a nice person. Yeah, so Angel is kind of what is one of a number of celebrity children that I've announced that they are transitioning. We've had Robert de Niro's daughter Ario de Niro has announced Charlie's theirn's eldest child, Jackson, is transgender, and Charlie's has been play so her daughter is a model. So she's been to like Passion Passion, Passion Week Fashion Week in Paris and help to do a makeup and stuff, which is fab. Yeah, it's fair. Now you're gonna you're gonna mark, you're gonna mock this, but good, you know whatever. Dolly Parton, she's still here, she's still alive.
Speaker 2: I was talking before and which you know about the story of talking about vans, which had interested I remember, and I said, what you're going to hop out some Dolly Parton half out.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's going to be getting an honorary Oscar forty four years after her first nomination.
Speaker 2: She won an Oscar.
Speaker 1: She hasn't won an oscar. She was nominated.
Speaker 2: This is you've never actually won an US she is one anyway.
Speaker 1: Well, apparently they do it quite a lot. This it's so. She was nominated back in the early eighties for the song ninety five in Best Film. Okay, didn't get it. But it's called the It's it's an honorary life Achievement.
Speaker 2: Left Achievement Award award.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's given to old people a distinction in lifetime achievement, exceptional contribution to the state of Motion picture arts sciences, or outstanding services to the Academy. It's called the Gene hershot Humanitarian Award. That's nice.
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree she should get in a humanitary award because she had so much fu.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she did. So. She was nominated again in two thousand and six for the song Traveling, Traveling for That, which I think is Western for traveling Through, which was from Transamerica. If you remember, that was the film about transgender woman. It had a bit controversy at the time because it was for Stie Hoffmann from the Housewife played the lead character. But she's also been one of the LGBTQ plus community's biggest advocates for years and years and years. She's donated one million dollars approximately to medical research, which also helped develop the Maderna vaccine during COVID did it I did not know? No.
Speaker 2: So one of the driving forces behind vaccination in the US was Dolly Parton because there's a lot of people say, oh, I'm not gonna do it. I'm not gonna do it. I'm not gonna do it. And she's there going, Hi, it's me, Darling, that's me Dalapan exactly right. And I'm going to sag I put money into this. I've got vaccinated, and she readed Joe Lene as vaccine. Wow, did you not hear that.
Speaker 1: I did not vaccine vaccine? So good, Well, she's even more heightened in my eyes.
Speaker 2: She is a brilliant human being, and I give lots of respect for all the work that she does for, not just like the LGBTQ A plus community, but like single mothers and one education and you know people that society to leave behind. She's there supporting, and I think that's brilliant.
Speaker 1: She won't be with us for long.
Speaker 2: A lot of them will be with us for a very long time.
Speaker 1: It will never go gray, it will not go We've spoken about celebrity look like competitions before we have. We had the timid one where he turned up to it. Nobody recognized him, lost didn't he I don't think he entered. He just kind of went and was in the crowd to see if anybody went, but they didn't.
Speaker 2: It's quit licking.
Speaker 1: Who else did we have? Who else? Was Harry Styles? Yes, the or the one from one direction saying malic that's okay. Well, pedro Perescal has had the honor. He's on the wall of having a Look likeke contest in NYC. So it was men mainly Cloud in black, black vest hops, rakish nostachches, tousled chestnut locks, new locks lower east side, hoping to get the grand prize of fifty dollars. So here we have a photograph which is the real Pascal?
Speaker 2: Which is the person that's holding up that phone in that picture? Is that phone that's like an iPhone three gs?
Speaker 1: It's so judgmental, great to be judgmental. They might they might have got it off eBay, it might have been a hand to mean town for anyway.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So none of them look like Pedro Pascal, though, do you don't.
Speaker 1: Think, well, he clearly doesn't. He's the winner, Okay, the one in the middle, he's a runner upper. I think that's the real.
Speaker 2: Gonna say it was kind of resemblance, but I'm sorry, what these are some of.
Speaker 1: The other contexts.
Speaker 2: That's just saw one's uncle that's turned up just with his nips out, just wearing glasses and natash. Yeah, yeah, gentlemen, it was.
Speaker 1: Pedro number five one, two, three, four five. I don't know which way number five to go with the five of his chest. He's called George gunt he is sorry, I mister George Gunn tasks Okay, I didn't with a g Okay, I get that it looks a bit like a primary school teacher, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, number fifteen just looks like a making meat down the pub. The guy in the middle of a real estate agent.
Speaker 1: It's one of the Chuckle Brothers. The one yellow.
Speaker 2: Twenty six mustered yellow top is just someone's uncle that turned up because he's got mustache glasses. Eighteen used to do johinny depp impressions cut his air a bit, So I'll try this one out. And number two is just handsome with a broken arm.
Speaker 1: With a broken arm, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Saw what said? I look like?
Speaker 1: Well? In addition to the fifty quid fifty dollars, they also got a year's supply of burrito's from NYC's Sundale North Mexican restaurant.
Speaker 2: Now I know why they've all entered for the free for the burritos.
Speaker 1: So the guy who once said it started when Game of Throms came on the TV. That's when I first heard people say, oh, you look like him. Then some kids started noting it. So I was like, when they saw the advert for this, it's Father's Day, have a go.
Speaker 2: So they've gone, oh, no, it's father's day. To worry, We've not got a present for him. Let's go and enter him in the competition.
Speaker 1: And he won. Yeah, okay, so it wasn't a huge amount. It was about thirty people went for it, and yeah, he wasn't there. He hasn't, he hasn't endorsed it, he hasn't kind of made a comment about it. It's it's just doesn't know it existed, it's happened. I think he would probably just a random budget of people see the funny side to it. I think he would. Yeah, I've have become increasingly more enamored by Padro Scale. You really, Yeah, because he's the person that he plays on screen, surprisingly is completely different to his own personality.
Speaker 2: It's almost like it was a character's almost like he was acting, like paid to act, Yeah, and portray somebody.
Speaker 1: If I get I get, I get vibes. He's very affectionate with his male friends.
Speaker 2: He is very affectionate, is very touch you feel he's very comfortable with who he is, and that comes.
Speaker 1: Across if it would not be a bad thing, though, if he.
Speaker 2: Was, I'd be very excited if it tard us. Everybody turns out a little bit gay.
Speaker 1: Everyone's a little bit guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, it turns out I'm very a lot of gay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd be very happy with that. There you go. Well that's all we have for the show this week. Thank you for watching, and we'll I'll see you again soon.
Speaker 2: Say Pedro Prescal Chris Hemsworth for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Chris