Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. That didn't take long, did it, Ryan? Wasn't it just yesterday? At this time? I get well, not this time, because i'd can all started the show yesday, Thank you, Idi, But I think it was a five h six yesterday. I came on and I said, hey, I've got a political epiphany. And when these epiphanies hit me, they are almost never wrong.
Speaker 2: It's scary.
Speaker 1: I did not expect it to happen this quickly. But the epiphany, if you weren't here, what was simply that, Okay, we have reached that point in the campaign that I predicted would come when it's clear to the left that Harris is going to lose and they have to make a choice. They have to make a choice. You know, do they want her to lose for all the reasons I've suggested that many smart people on the left want her to lose because she's going to be a disaster. She's going to tank them in the midterms. She's going to get wiped out in twenty eight and they're not going to get a Supreme Court pick in the meantime. Or do they really want her to win? And if they want her to win, well, what cards do they have left to play? Okay, they just played one of them, which is the Fed politically interfering to lower lower by half a point. Right after all these many months of no lowering, no lowering, no lowering, boom out of nowhere, they lowered by half a point. That's going to help her some. But how many more cards do they have left to play? The big one, the ace they hope is making her president in the United States. So the same cabal that stripped the democratically elected nominee of his nomination and that essentially pants them and tied them naked with duct tape to a goalpost, you know, in Joe Biden, now for the same reason, would have the ability, in the same leverage, would have the ability to run them out of office. So do they play that card now? So yesterday my epiphany were at that point in the race, and we'll find out which way they're going to take it, and then what happens today something we've never seen before, right, which is a first lady at the head of a table in a cabinet meeting. And this is Ryan Joe Biden's what he does, like a cabinet meeting a week, right, if that maybe two? Now I think it's his first cabinet meeting in many, many months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he's been a vacation the whole time.
Speaker 1: Well that's a generous term for where he's been and what he's been, right, but so so, now think about it, after many, many many moons without a cabinet meeting, we have Joe Biden at the head of a table in a cabinet meeting. Now, what does anybody think? Anybody think the intended message of that was? First of all, you think it's coincidental, there's just a cabinet meeting now, and can you imagine can you imagine the conversations, the planning, the deliberation, the intent that went into place Joe Biden at the head of the table, which who would have engineered that? Obviously Jill Biden. But that did not happen by accident. She wasn't just walking down the hall and said, oh, what's Joe doing? Oh, he's got all this buddies over here. Let me come in and join them. Well, the seats just opened at the head of the table. Didn't come down that way, So how do you think this happened? Why do you think they ended up having a cabinet meeting today with Jill Biden at the head of the table.
Speaker 3: This is the first time Jill has joined us and goes to show how important this year is. Where she's about to speak to the both of us today at the top our meeting. Jill's going to give an update on the House Initiative.
Speaker 1: White House in this year too.
Speaker 3: Fundamentally, you've changed the approach and the fun on how we approach and fund women's health services.
Speaker 2: So I'd like to turn over.
Speaker 3: To Jill and a friend of comments she has and Starwyer's kid.
Speaker 4: That's the White House surprised you when Joe became president.
Speaker 2: I knew I wanted to keep shining.
Speaker 1: On the issues that I'd worked on for some She's at the head of the table in the first cabinet meeting in forever, and that was done to send a message. What do you think that message was? What do you think that message was? Ryan? I think this is obvious. I think it's inarguable. Though we welcome opposing arguments, even on issues that are inarguable, I think it's inarguable that at the same time I had this epiphany, the Cousters were at it again and they are working behind the scenes to run them out of the presidency. And this was Joe Biden saying, hell, no, we won't go one hundred, and that's not going to last very long.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm talking about, is what the conversation that you had with Heidi yesterday about the only thing the Democrats have left, the only card they I've left to play for Kamala Harris is to boot Biden and have her installed as President of the United States and run as an incumbent. But you're exactly right, Jill Biden, and probably harsher terms than you just described said that's not happening now or ever. And you notice, too, Dan, Jill Biden has not been out there on the campaign trail anywhere on behalf of Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: Right, because obviously any honest person is going to admit what I've been saying for a long time is true. Joe Biden wants her to lose. He wants the people who pants to him, humiliated him, stripped him of the nomination, and ended his presidency in disgrace and embarrassment. He wants those people to lose. Does any sane person think he wants the cabal to win after what they did to him, and clearly she doesn't. So yeah, that this just confirms what happened today, that what I predicted is happening, and the cabal behind the scenes is working to depose the sitting president. They've already deposed him as the nominee. Now they're seeking to depose him as president. And that's what's in progress behind the scenes. But remember she said, hell no, we won't go up till the day before they went. Whoever authored that letter? Right? And who do you think authored that letter that wasn't on White House stationary on that Sunday afternoon where Joe Biden's Sunday morning where Joe Biden said, you know, I'm forsaking my nomination. It sure wasn't Joe Biden. Ron Klain, I think you're being generous there eight five for zero five A two five five the numbers. So yeah, I want to get your take on all that do you think, just like the sequence of events we saw before he was stripped of the nomination in the dark of night in a back room by the cabal, do you think we're in those same final hours now of his presidency? Eight five five for zero five A two five five the number text D A N five seven seven thirty nine. So much going on in the world as well today about this Georgia election board, big win for Trump. The left's going crazy. Georgia election board requiring election day ballots to be hand counted. So that's happening down in Georgia. And a report on right now Ryan that President Trump called in today to a meeting of whatever powers that be in Nebraska get to decide whether it's going to become a winner take all state. And obviously he wants that to happen because he's going to win the state. And if it becomes winner take all, he'll probably get one extra Electoral College vote, which, in erase this close as many believe it is, could make the difference. So we'll keep an eye on that. Also, Love our Texters, we've got to start there, listen. I know we've got the whole Oprah odyssey to go through. I mean to me, it almost made the entire election cycle worthwhile just to see the look on Oprah's face last night. And if you were living real life and you didn't see any of this, God love you. You're smart. But this was Kamala Harris who Donald Trump brilliant move refusing the third debate. Kamala Harrison is now forced into the open, and she's not doing real interviews, but she's going into this friendly territory to get some backrubs and just try to somehow connect with the American people. Says there's not going to be another debate, and she blew her chance to answer their key questions in the first one. So the latest friendly, of course, was with Winfrey last night. And we'll play some of that sound, but the sound can't capture the look on Oprah's face during some of these answers, Ryan, which was what caption? What bubble would you put on this look that we kept getting from Oprah As she's staring at Kamala Harris saying, come on, girl, I can't make this any easier for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she was doing some heavy lifting, and in particular on one specific question where Kamala was just spinning and not answering the question Oprah. Literally, Dan had to redirect her oh yeah into a more specific direction to answer the question that she's just so accustomed to.
Speaker 2: Not do it right.
Speaker 1: And these are like basic questions on hey, how you going to lower prices? What are you going to do about the border that she's been so roundly and appropriately criticized before for dodging, and that cost her in the debate, Right, that's why she lost the debate. I understand most Americans say, yeah, she quote won the debate because she exceeded expectations and looked good and sounded good at times. All right, but she lost the debate in the sense that matters most, which is did she answer the questions she needed to answer to become president? And in the answers, no, she didn't explain how she's going to be different than Biden. She didn't explain why she's changed her positions. So when Trump was smart enough not to fall for another debate, she's left going out and trying to get the message across through interviews like this, and she's still batching it. But even worse than the substance Ryan was was just the behavior and the way she delivered it, which I think was half the look on Oprah's face, which is, you know, girl, what's wrong with you? And that remains an open ques question. Eight f five for zero five eight two five five. Hey, when we come back, we have so much ground to cover, but have to play. You want to say, maybe the best ad yet from Trump, and I think whether you agree on that, and I'm still trying to decide if it's the very best one. The best are yet to come. But this may be because I think this is a sleeper issue I talked about it on the show yesterday that people won't talk about openly in public. You know many who normally vote Democratic, but it's going to cause them to either stay at home or vote Republicans. So we'll play that great new Trump ad and much more ahead on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 2: We love our country.
Speaker 7: I love our country.
Speaker 2: I know we all do.
Speaker 1: That's why everybody's here right now. We love our country. And this goes on. You can already predict what you had to say. But my point is it's not just the rambling words salad, No, it's how she says it. It's how she says it. And this is this is what Brock and Michelle knew that as America got to know Kamala Harris, she would simply be unacceptable as a president of the United States. I mean, even if you agreed with her policies, which very few in America would because they're so crazy, wildfire left. You look at her, and you look at just the way she presents herself, and look at how she presented herself last night, And could any sane American see her standing up to these evil dictators around the globe, to our enemies in this very dangerous world. The only hope we'd have is that Putin and g and the Ayatola's Kim Jong Un that they drown in their own saliva as a salivated at the thought of her as president. I mean, it's really it's like nothing we've ever seen before. As we go back to the phone lines and texts Ryan all politics aside left, right, blue, red, all that stuff. Have we ever seen a major pre residential nominee like that before? And I put nominee in quotes because obviously she didn't get a single vote. The nominee was deposed and she was installed. But have we ever seen one like that. No.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you why really quickly, because she has not had to endure the arduous vetting process that a primary provides. Whether that's Michael Dukakis who outlasted a lot of very solid candidates in nineteen eighty eight, or Bill Clinton, who really had to earn it. Dan as great of a candidate as he turned out to be, Paul Saugus was the early leader there. He was behind Dick Geppart in that ninety two race, and even Al Gore in two thousand as vice president. He had to outduel Bill Bradley. He had to earn it. She didn't have to earn it well.
Speaker 1: And I'd extend that a point. She tried to earn it in the last cycle and couldn't. She was so awful in the ways we're seen now. She was so awful that she had to drive drop out before Iowa. And so this brings me back to my point yesterday. We've reached that point where the Left has to decide whether they're just going to accept the loss because they to fit so much from her not being president, because then the Dems get wiped out two cycles in a row or whether they're going to try to salvage this, which would mean running Joe Biden out of office. And Joe Biden sitting at the head of the table today for the first cabinet meeting in forever. Yeah, clear sign that they are trying to depose him right now, and she's saying no, hey before we get to the phone lines and are inspired Texters. At least one of the best Trump adds yet, if not the best one.
Speaker 5: Kamala supports taxpayer funded sex changes for prisoners.
Speaker 7: Surgery for prisoners, for prisoners, every transgender inmate in the prison system would have access.
Speaker 1: It's hard to believe, but it's true.
Speaker 2: Even the liberal media was shocked.
Speaker 5: Kamala supports taxpayer funded sex changes for prisoners and illegal aliens.
Speaker 7: Every transgender inmate would have access.
Speaker 2: Kamalas for they them. President Trump is for you. I'm Donald Jeni Trump.
Speaker 1: Can I improve this message? And I think that's so powerful because certain positions a person takes are the window right It tells you everything you need to know about them, And this is one of those. Anybody who would believe in something as insane as what she's proud about, she made it happen in California. Yeah, taxpayer funded sex changes for inmates. And now she's extended that in the ACLU as I understand it to folks here illegally. Yeah, that just tells you everything you need to know about about a person, right, I mean, And so this one I think is going to cut through the noise. By the way, that ad had a bunch of really vivid imagery, which I think is also going to resonate on a visceral level. And this is a country, and I'm very proud of this. This is a country that does not as a whole, that does not have negative feelings toward disrespect, let alone hate people who happen to be gay or by or any of that. Now we have our policy disagreements, right, but as humans, No, this is not a country that that is those negative emotions toward people of different sexualities. But but this is a country that wants sanity. And the imagery that was used in this ad, which is Kamala Harris posing with men pretending to be women and and who are then put in these high positions of power, I think that's that's something that's going to cut through the noise to people let's go to a Dan and centennial. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 8: Welcome, Hey, Dan, how's it going.
Speaker 1: I'm living the dream? How about you?
Speaker 2: Oh you're the goat?
Speaker 8: Ah nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 8: I called it a couple of weeks ago and suggested and that the predicted that they would make sure the president so that they can twenty shit Amendment Biden because they don't want Biden. They want to be able to say he's out of there because he's crazy when they when they go after the rest of this stuff they've got to fix after after Trump's in the office.
Speaker 1: They're not going to twenty fit the men amendment him. If if the Left does decide to get rid of him, A, they don't have to go that route. B it would be disastrous for Harris because she'd have to sign off on it as VP. Instead, what they will do is they'll use the same leverage they use to force him to give up the nomination to force him to leave the office.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm just saying that that they meaning the deep stink. They want to say that he's crazy when and if Trump starts filing charges against everybody else and he's gonna blow him up. Because he's mad. They want to be able to stay. Biden's a nut piece. That's my opinion. Well, they're going to take him out.
Speaker 1: Dan appreciate the call. This will be very telling. Now, I honestly don't know whether they're taking him out or not, because my belief is that that many of the secular leftists who control the party want her to lose because the Democratic Party is their tool, right, and it's their front, and they're able to get the things they want by using this Democratic Party as the front. And they understand that in America, for the Democratic Party to win enough to be a useful front, the Democratic Party is to lie and it has to pretend to be moderate when in fact it's controlled by the far far left. So I think those very smart people in the secular left, with all these bad ideas for America, I think they understand the worst thing that could happen to the Democratic Party. Their tool is for Kamala Harris to win, because the big prize is the Supreme Court, and they're not going to get one in all likelihood in the next four years, and then they're going to get wiped out in the midterms because she's going to be so awful, and they're going to get wiped out in twenty eight because she's going to be so awful and they've just given up two cycles for what to not even get one Supreme Court justice. Yeah, so we'll find out now, you know, because if they stick with her, it means they want her to lose. If they depose Biden and make her president, it means they want her to win. And that's one of the few cards they have left. D five five for zero five eight two five five the number, let's call it four point thirty five. Join us then on the Dan Capsules Show.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast, you would want to turn it up for this.
Speaker 1: Jeff heard candidate GOP candidate and c D three up against Adam Frish and is I don't know what is it? A billion dollars at this point, but hey, they spend a lot of money on new coke, and Jeff, I can't remember the last time I saw somebody drinking new coke. How you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm doing well?
Speaker 9: Thanks, Dan?
Speaker 1: How are you great? How goes the battle?
Speaker 9: It goes well, You're exactly right. He's got a lot of money, but dollars don't vote. People don't vote, and that's why we're going to win this race. Ballots actually go out and just three weeks from today. Yeah, so it is definitely crunch time.
Speaker 1: Hard to believe. So for those and we're blessed to have audience across the state, including CASESJ and Pueblo. But for those who aren't in your neck of the woods, paint the picture for us. What's going on in the district right now? What's your sense of things. Do you guys have internal polling? Where does the race stand?
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, we're cautiously optimistic, Dan is how I describe it right now. And this district is huge. It's about half of Colorado. For those listeners that aren't familiar with Caloro's third goes all the way from the northwest part of the state down past Pueblo and Lahonta, So it's huge. It is a Republican district. We elect serious Republicans have for many, many years. And I think there's some structural advantages that I have going into this race that positioned me to do quite well. It's just a matter of getting the word out to voters, letting them know who I am, what I stand for. That I'm the Carro native and the guy that's going to make life better for rural families in western and southern Colorado. And once we do that, we're going to win.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Obviously, you are really important to pick up for lots of reasons, including too peak control of the house. So how can folks, whether they're in Colorado outside of Colorado listening right now, help you.
Speaker 9: The best way to do that, Dan is to go online to my website, Jeff Heard for Colorado dot com. That's j E F F h U R D F O R Colorado dot com. Contribute or you can sign up to volunteer. You don't have to be in Colorado. You can make phone calls. You don't have to be in the district. You can help make phone calls. This is such a big district that phone calls are a great way to reach people. Come join the team. We got a lot of people that are working hard to get out the vote and win come November fifth.
Speaker 1: For those who don't know you yet, what's the best thing about you?
Speaker 9: Let's see, I am a native Colorado, grew up here on the western Slope, and my fundamental why I'm running is because I feel like rural Colorado is being left behind, and I want to fight for the families, the farmers, the ranchers, the small businesses that really don't have a voice anymore. And so I'm a guy that grew up here, left for a while and came home and wants to create opportunities so that we can succeed and thrive in rule Colorado.
Speaker 1: And beyond being a great husband and father, what in your bio are you most proud of?
Speaker 9: So I have I'm an attorney, and I have mostly a rural electric cooperative practice, and through that practice, representing rural electric utilities up and down the western slope of Colorado, I've come to see the challenges that rural Colorado faces, but also the opportunities. And so that depth of experience is something that I'm going to bring with me when I win this race and go to Congress, and I am going to be a serious and productive and hard working member of hopefully a growing Republican majority come January of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Jeff heard our guest, the GOP candidate and CD three obviously, and is Adam Frish being honest with the voters in CD three.
Speaker 9: No, He's got an ad right now about water saying that I want to export water out of the district. Completely false. I've been clear about that on the record. I want to make sure that we do everything we can to support our farmers and ranchers in agriculture here in the third Congressional District. Those are the men and women that feed our families. Stand who doesn't come from the grocery store, and we're not going to grow that unless we keep the water here in this district. So absolutely not a fair ad or an accurate ad. I want to fight to do everything I can to keep the water here in the district so that we can grow the food that everyone relies on.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jeff, whatd you mention again? How folks and I know Heidi Ganal is doing a lot of this great work as well, helping folks, say, reach people in swing states. No matter where you are in Colorado or the rest of the country. How can folks outside your district help reach folks in your district?
Speaker 9: Dan, great question. The best way to do that is to click the volunteer a button on my website. Jeff heard for Colorado. We will let you know how you can make those phone calls you can do it from your home, from your pajamas, anywhere in the country, and it's a great way for people to get involved, to get active, help hold the seat, help grow Republican majority. If you care about Republicans governing and Congress and the House representatives next year, no matter where you are in the country, you can help us out. Go to my website, click the volunteer button and we'll take it from there.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Jeff, appreciate the time, and I hope you're here all the time between now an election day and after you become Congressman from CD three because obviously stakes are high.
Speaker 9: Absolutely fully intent too, Dan, and it's great to talk to you, and I hope to speak with you again soon.
Speaker 1: Thank you, my friend. Take care. That is Jeff heard. Please do help them out. And it's interesting because obviously you know it's great if you can send five bucks and all, but I do believe the ability to actually make those personal calls, and again Heidi has set that up as well, and you can check Rocky Mountain Voice for a way to go out and reach people in swing states. High can't prove it scientifically, but I would think in the end that could be even more helpful than giving money, unless you're a gazillionaire and you want to give them a gazillion. Hey's some great stuff out of the swing states. And you know, there's just this polling. I think we all know we live in kind of a post polling world right now, but I think it's still relevant to a point, particularly when you see trends developing as I think we see right now. But here is Harry Enton on CNN. CNN. Obviously, well, I say, obviously no fan of Trump, but there are times you wonder times I haven't reached that conclusion yet. You wonder if they're in that camp on the left that wants to see her lose because they know she's going to be a disaster and get it, get the party wiped out in twenty six and twenty eight. Here's Harry Enton on CNN.
Speaker 10: My goodness, gracious, could the race be any tighter in these battleground states?
Speaker 2: Look in the Great Lace you got Harris by two.
Speaker 10: In Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania, well within the margin of our How about the Sunba, it's even tighter. You got a one point race in Nevada favoring Kamala Harris you got a less than one point race in North Carolina, Trump ahead. But we're talking about like zero point two percentage points, Arizona a one point advantage, Georgia a one point advantage for Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: The race very very close.
Speaker 10: Now let's just say the poles were exactly right. What does that mean for the electoral map? Well, what we mean a really tight race. Look at this, Kamala Harris getting two hundred and seventy six electoral votes to Donald Trump's two hundred and sixty two, mostly on the basis of winning these great lake battleground states, despite the fact that Trump carries three of the four sunbout battleground states. But the bottom line is, Kate Baldwin in dear audience.
Speaker 1: This race is tight, tight, tight. Yeah. And then he goes on to say that, hey, wait a second, if the poles are off the way they're normally off, what does that mean.
Speaker 4: Now in the realm of playing the hypothetical. Yes, so let's do that.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love those.
Speaker 4: Comparing How if the polling is off, If the polling is off like it was in twenty twenty, what would that do to the electoral map?
Speaker 10: So look at Donald Trump's electoral vote total right now, if the polls are exactly right, two hundred and sixty two.
Speaker 2: But let's say the.
Speaker 10: Polls are off like they were back in twenty twenty, Look where he goes. He goes to three hundred and twelve. Why is that because the polls he adjuestimated Donald Trump in twenty twenty. So the bottom line is, instead of losing those great lake battleground states, he wins all of them. He obviously holds on to North Carolina, Georgia, and Arizona, and he gains Nevada. So if the polls are as good as they were in twenty twenty, despite the fact that at this particular hour, Donald Trump trails in enough states to give Kamala Harris the victory, the polls are off like they were in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump would actually win the election. See that's everything right, because we all know the polls are likely off the way they were in twenty twenty, or even more off in Harris's favor. So that's where the race stands. And that's uncann That's exactly what I've been would happen, and it's now happened. It is Trump's race to lose, and the smart people on the left, they have terrible ideas for this country. They have terrible ideology, but they're smart political operators. They know that. And you can be sure their internals are even worse for Harris than the current polls. So what do they do? What do you think they're gonna do? Do you think they're going to now run Biden out of the presidency and make her president to try to regenerate her campaign because Trump was so smart and not agreeing to another debate, She's got no other way now. All she can do is is go do goofy things like she did last night with Oprah, And I think that's doing more harm than help. In fact, as we go back to the text and phones, Ryan the crowd last night for those who didn't get a chance to see it, because obviously that that was the most positive Kamala Harris crowd you could ever assemble. There were plenty of times they looked aghast, silent and stunned.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a good.
Speaker 1: Way to put it. Good way to put it, kind of like my first date with my wife? What am I doing here?
Speaker 2: Are?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know what her first date was?
Speaker 2: You said it was a football game.
Speaker 1: I was so surprised she showed up. I can still picture her walking up, walking up to the UMC on campus and we're going to meet. I just finished a trial the day before. We're going to meet and go to the CUCSU game. That's right, And I can remember her walking up, and I remember thinking, I can't believe it. She showed up. I didn't think there was any in the world she was going to show up. You know how that date ended. I don't, Oh, let me tease that, because I'm a late on that break. When we come back, we'll get to all this life and desk stuff. But I'll tell you how that first date with my wife ended. The date itself was a CUCSU game, but it did not end there. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Wow, so much to talk about. What do you think Mike Kaufman, Mayor of Aurora, should he appear with President Trump when President Trump visits Aurora. Now there's nothing scheduled yet. The President said he is coming, and Mayor Kaufman, at least in one interview I heard, suggested he would meet with the President in private. But would not appear at a campaign type rally. What do you think of that? Eight five to five for zero five eight two five to five of the number We've tried to reach maryor Kaufman. He's a frequent guest on the show, and I've been a fan of his for many years. Doesn't mean we've agreed on everything over the years. Obviously we haven't, So I'm surprised he is unavailable to us today. Guys, what's the story? What are we being told?
Speaker 2: The story?
Speaker 5: Well, I got a Kelly can't talk very well right now, but we wh Yeah, he has an event this evening, is what Kelly's shaking her head.
Speaker 1: Yes, and they don't allow any cell phones and the event starts before.
Speaker 2: Six that I don't know, Yeah, Listen can't confirm that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know that Mike's ever ducked us, but I sense he might be ducking us today. I apologize if I'm being unfair to him, because listen, it's simple. President Trump is the GOP nominee. If he is coming to Aurora, Colorado, I personally respectfully submit it's the biggest no brainer in the history of Earth that the Republican mayor of Aurora should be on the stage with him, though he.
Speaker 2: Did not run as a Republican in the mayor's race.
Speaker 1: I get it, Yeah, I get it, But who do you want to be president? There's no doubt in my mind that. Listen, Mike Kaufman is a guy who's risked his life for this country. He's fought for this country, He's served this country in so many different capacities. I'm one hundred percent certain that he one hundred to zero once Donald Trump is president, rather than Kamala Harris, I would hope.
Speaker 2: So I know he's not Trump's biggest fan.
Speaker 1: You don't have to be. It's a binary choice. I believe that I'm not multiple choices a kid. Do I get Ryan Schuling? Do I get Kelly? Do I get Trump? Do I get Kamala Ryan? It is a choice. This is a path election, as Peggy says, are we going to the paths to prosperity with a little craziness along the way? Are we going to the path straight to hell?
Speaker 5: Now what you just said, you're talking by the way, you're talking about Peggy Noonon, right, Yeah, do you believe that she's going to support Donald Trump?
Speaker 2: Because she's not his biggest fan either.
Speaker 1: Oh no, she'd never vote for Trump in a million years. But what she said and is so much of her stuff is good. She talked about this as a path election that goes beyond the two individuals. Do you want what more of what Biden's been feeding you? Or do you want more of what you had under Trump?
Speaker 5: Carrying that forward than Dad? This is what I can't understand. I think you were on the same page as I am. Then why wouldn't Peggy Noonan, with that analysis make the binary choice, hold her nose and vote for Trump knowing it's the best thing for this country by far?
Speaker 2: Well, how can you sit on the sidelines in that case?
Speaker 1: It'll be interesting you see what she does. I think, because what we've seen is a lot of different people, right, who have really done great work for important causes over the years, and then all of a sudden it's okay causes you can go to hell because I hate Donald Trump, and I think I think Peggy Noonan may well end up in that category. Plus the circle she runs in, right, and you know the media people, those circles they run and you can be sure these two frauds, these two journalistic frauds who you know were quote moderators of the last debate. Aren't now superheroes for life. Sure in the media world, ye so, but intellectually honest. She laid it out in a recent column it's a path election, and she talked about how her belief was that probably there are a lot more people who don't want four more years like the four we just had, just don't want that blue path eight f five were zero five eight two five to five, hailed, Deliver on that teas and get to more important stuff, because somehow we got off on the subject of what my first date was with Amy and and it was to a cu CSU game a day after I'd finished a trial. And I was so surprised she showed up. I can you know how your mind works?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I can still picture her walking up the steps of the student union building and being stunned she'd actually shown up. But anyway, we went to the CSUCU game at Boulder, had a great time, and we've been I was counting it up the other day. She and I have been more than one hundred buff games together. Yeah, and she really came to like it. It's one of those things, you know, how sometimes in a marriage people do things they don't really like just because they want to make the other person happy, and then over time they come to really like those things beyond the fact those things make the other person happy. And she came to really love buff games, I mean to the point she can't wait to go cool and yeah, yeah, So I was about to tell you another story, but that would be further down a rabbit hole. Anyway, the way are how do you think our first date ended after that's the UCSU game?
Speaker 2: Think you had a nice ice cream at a local dairy shop.
Speaker 1: Close went over to a friend's house, Bob Webster's. We watched I think we watched the Skins game or something. We watched some golf tournament. Oh, and I ended our first date by falling asleep solid day. I had just come out of a big trial, and you know how trials are. Just come out of a big trial, and then we go to the CSC. I've been locked up in conference rooms for two months. I'm ready for trial now I'm mountain the sun at the CUCSU game totally. And we went to a friends We're watching some golf. The couch got me dead out of sleep. So how in the world are we married? Now thirty with little wonderful kids. We lived to fight another day after that. Holy cow must have been my aftershavee. Paco Raban recommend it to everybody nice maybe at that point in life. I'm not sure i'd be recommending it today. Hey, when we come back, do you think Mike Kaufman should appear with President Trump? Obviously, and some great poll results on The Dan Capla Show.