Speaker 1: Hey guys, Hey guys, and welcome to episode forty one of A Strange Thing podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm Mike. I'm not You're making all kinds of squeaky noises in weirdness. You're acting weird.
Speaker 3: It's hard because I'm trying to bring the energy.
Speaker 2: Oh, bring the energy. Well, we should probably tell our listeners that can watch us. We are actually recording across the miles.
Speaker 3: Across the miles.
Speaker 2: You're like, what, one hundred and fifty miles away, one hundred and sixty miles away.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: And we are recording remotely because if we don't, we're never going to get any more podcast done. Because life is crazy and we have a lot of responsibilities and we're trying to make the best of it. So we are recording this episode separately, but together.
Speaker 3: I'm at home and my dad is in his home town.
Speaker 2: I'm in my hometown with my dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Three generations in this joint, three generations within one hundred and fifty miles of each other.
Speaker 1: Four because I got my you know, it's like literally twelve feet that way and twelve feet the other way.
Speaker 2: This is true. What are we going to talk about?
Speaker 1: Austin UFOs UFOs the Ultimate Strange.
Speaker 2: Thing, otherwise known as Unidentified flying objects. Yes, you have. I I have seen things that were for me at UFO. They weren't like creepy flying saucers and discs. But but yeah, I've seen things in the air that I didn't know what it was. You.
Speaker 1: Of course, I think it's funny when people say I don't believe in UFOs. It's like, who do you work for the Air Force? Like you know everything you see flying around?
Speaker 2: Well, they're just saying that they don't believe in little green men from outer space.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they need to say aliens, not UFOs. There's some kind of airplane specialists.
Speaker 2: Well they might not even be from outer space. They could be from interdimensional portals or something like that.
Speaker 1: It's fine, and it's an object and you can't identify it, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 1: So what brought on the let's talk about UFOs thing because it was kind of your initiative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we were going to go try to do a kind of an on site investigation down the road for what we We didn't tell what it was, but we went when when and you were like making water drips out. Yeah, we're going to save that. But because I am running back and forth to my hometown helping my dad who's struggling with some you know, old age things. And because of that, I decided that we needed a new mattress in the motor home so that I can come down here and sleep in a little more comfort. And so we went to a mattress factory. Yeah, it is is it gets better, It gets better. So we go to this mattress factory where they custom make mattresses. Because if any of you have r VS, you might know that sometimes there's a difference in size between a queen size mattress and an RV queen size mattress. So we go to this mattress store, your mother and I, and we buy a mattress. And as we're leaving, I noticed he scans my debit card on a special thing that was connected to his phone, and I thought, oh, that's cool or whatever. Yeah, and I thought, well that's cool. I should get one of those because my son and I would like to go to some trade shows sometime and sell some paraphernalia and yeah, And he asked me what we do, and I said, well, we have a podcast called A Strange Thing and his ears perked up and his eyes open wide, and he's like, oh, man, we love Coast to Coast am with George Norri and we're really into that kind of stuff. And I said, yeah, it's we're kind of like that. We talk about strange things, everything from like UFOs, cattle mulations to you know, any kind of paranormal stuff or cryptids. You know, we like to talk about it. He goes, Oh, that's cool, and then he goes, my mom's seen a UFO, and my ears perked up and I'm like, oh really, and I said, oh, she has. And then he goes, hey, Mom, tell him about your UFO. So she gives me a really quick story about her from the early nineteen eighties at her husband, and it was really cool. Unfortunately, at that time I didn't have time to talk to her much because we needed to get on the road down to where I'm at now so that we could help my dad. So I asked if it would be okay when I went back to pick up the mattress if I could sit down and record our conversation with his mother and get the whole story. And she acted like she was really excited to do that. So about a week and a half later, when we went back to town, went to this mattress factory. I sat down with her and talked to her for probably forty minutes. I took my wife and we sat down and she took a few videos and recorded some things, and I recorded the whole session.
Speaker 3: So this is kind of like an unexpected podcast time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, And you know, when she told me about it, it kind of reminded me of how we kicked off our whole estrange Thing podcast career, that we jumped right into cattle mutilations. And of course, anybody who's been around cattle mutilations realizes that oftentimes cattle mutilations go hand in hand with the UFO sidings and that kind of stuff. So I got onto our Facebook page requested if anybody had any stories about close encounters or UFOs to send them to us, and we got a few, so I thought maybe we could kick it off by telling a few of these stories.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard any of these. I've heard a little bit of the of the mattress lady.
Speaker 2: Of the excerpt that will play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I've heard bits and pieces, and I kind of avoided listening to it. So it could be fresh, so I can actually hear it and we can have an authentic podcast experience. Yeah no, these these uh what are like listeners submitted stories that.
Speaker 2: So, just to kick it off, I'm going to read something that Tiffany sent us. She just sent it, just said through you through our Facebook podcast page. So if anybody wants to get on there and leave comments or whatever, you're welcome to do that.
Speaker 3: While we're talking about like listeners submitted stuff, can I do a little shout out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, do some shout out.
Speaker 1: I'm going to do a shout out to a longtime listener, first time reviewer. Yeah, named Holly.
Speaker 2: Holly forty six, Yeah, just the one that ramed us and said that we talk about ourselves too much.
Speaker 3: Holly review and it is a fun review.
Speaker 2: It's we love you anyway, Polly. Okay, you before to read the review? Is it a boy or girl? We know?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm here get judging by the navy.
Speaker 2: Hey, he wants a crack crapper boy. He's got a couple here here. Oh okay, actually we're not crackers.
Speaker 3: We are. Well, I'll just read it to you. Yeah you're ready.
Speaker 1: I desperately tried to give these two hon yuks a chance. So I.
Speaker 3: Had to look up what a hon yunk was, and uh, PAULI then parrot spells it h u n y u c k s. So I googled that.
Speaker 1: And the first thing that came up was like a slang, kind of not nice way to say a European immigrant.
Speaker 3: That doesn't make are you all?
Speaker 2: He went all racist on the stindy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's judging by my looks that I'm hunger and.
Speaker 1: I'm clearly German, dude, I'm clearly German parent. Uh. And then I spelled it differently. I put a couple of variations of the word that the parrot tried to spell, and I think it's hon yak with like an h o in. It means you're like like an idiot.
Speaker 2: Well that's what's He's a little more accurate there.
Speaker 3: I'd rather be an idiot than a Hungaria, I guess.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: So he tried to listen to these two hundred acts. He went on and on about themselves, like the saying goes, the waiter doesn't need to know your name. Have you ever heard that say? The same waiter doesn't need to know your name?
Speaker 2: I should eat out more. I don't. I've never heard that, but I get what he's saying.
Speaker 3: Here's a fun fact.
Speaker 1: The waiter probably does need to know your name, especially if you're paying with the car, to verify that you were the owner of the garden. So there's another slip up on that guy's part. And then the quirky attitude is the absolute worst. Okay, you don't like quirky attitude. Save yourselves from this almost torture. Don't waste a single minute.
Speaker 2: Didn't he say he wasted like seventeen minutes of his life or her life?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well at least she gave us seventeen minutes.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, okay, I'm thinking it was the parrot spent like five minutes listening to our first episode where we talk about ourselves too much, and then the twelve minutes trying to figure out how to spell honya, and then just hammered out some reveal.
Speaker 3: I don't really care about the reviews.
Speaker 1: I don't, but I think it's funny when people are like so angry this free content that I didn't pay for or I didn't do anything for.
Speaker 3: It's just not to my liking.
Speaker 2: Oh, come on, Austin, tell us how you really feel?
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny is that you if you combine the seventeen minutes that she listened with the probably hour that it took to comment and to get everything correlated to send the review, she probably waste it close to an hour hour and a half on us. And I'm kind of flattered by that. So I wish her him the best. You know, we're an acquired flavor kind of like a fine wine. And I hope, I hope she finds something that she likes or he likes and that they they you know, there they go. But anyway, thank you for the review. And just so you know, if you do review us and you give us that kind of review, we might slander you all over on our neck indcast and if.
Speaker 1: You know, if you give us reviews, but if we've got a usual read them. But her, I want to just mention that her the name, like the title of her views. I want my seventeen minutes back. I can give her it the pair for seventeen minutes.
Speaker 3: Back right now? Ready? Okay, yeah, Polly forty six, you need to start working out.
Speaker 1: If you don't already, you need to drink for water, you need to eat healthy chuck charms out completely for a little while. And lastly, don't let things like free content bother you so much.
Speaker 3: You act to leave one star review with words.
Speaker 1: That you can't smell from, and you can get you seventeen minutes of your life back year and you'll live.
Speaker 2: You'll live seventeen minutes longer.
Speaker 1: There you go, seventeen minutes longer, and seventeen less minutes writing reviews.
Speaker 2: That are in probably use our gift to you. Okay, well, now let's get back to our regularly scheduled program. What do you say? Yeah, so, anyway, Tiffany wrote us, and she says, this is she's talking about her UFO experience.
Speaker 3: She says, do we know Tiffany?
Speaker 2: Nope, just somebody who commented on our podcast page on Facebook, which is probably seventeen minutes. Yeah, she's the Yeah, she's the antithesis of Polly. She's anyway. Yeah, so Tiffany wrote, this is our estrange thing podcast page, which you can find if you want and join. Hey, there you go. Anyway, she writes, my story is pretty tame. I was sitting on my deck talking on the phone to my sister, My deck was on the second story, and I looked out over a golf course at a small valley, so not a lot of trees. It was three pm on a cloudless autumn day. The sun was behind me, and I saw what looked like was a small, low flying plane come straight at me. It was about a half mile out, maybe two hundred and fifty feet off of the ground. The only thing strange at first was the color. It was pure polished silver, like a necklace. I remember how brightly it shined in the sunlight as it got closer, though it wasn't making any noise. I thought I should at least hear the faint war of an engine or something, but all I could hear was the passing traffic and a lone gas powered golf cart down on the course below. I'm describing all this to my sister as we're talking on the phone, and she said, go get a camera and take a photo. But it was pretty smartphone. The plane was about a quarter mile out and still looked like a plane. I was going to tell her I wouldn't have time to go grab it. Then I sneezed, and when I opened my eyes, the thing was gone. It was just gone. There were no clouds or trees, it could have flown behind. It was just gone in the space of a sneeze. That's Tony Way. Yeah, that's your story, So thanks Tiffany for that. You know, that's that's one of those kind of maybe the kind of encounters that I've had with UFOs where you don't know really what to think of it and then it's gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like you don't have time to assess the situation and actually make a decision on what you're actually seeing stuck in limbo, and that might be what makes it unidentified flying out instead of that Boeing seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's really interesting how your mind tries to fill in things and when it doesn't get the right information, it doesn't know what to do with It doesn't know how to to quantify it and pack it away. I remember when I was a little kid, I was on a school bus. I was probably I don't know, eleven, twelve, thirteen, somewhere in there. I think I was going to junior high school. We were on the way in and I was looking out the window and somebody pointed at something and said, what is that. Now. This is when there was a lot of weird stuff going on. This would have been like right before the eighties, like late seventies, and there were a lot of uf mutilation. Yeah yeah, kind of soon after that, and so there was a lot of like reportings of UFOs and strange things. I think a few movies came out, like Close Encounters of the third kind.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was kind of like at its equinox, you know, it was like this new thing, and so I looked out and sure enough I saw this thing and it kind of weirded me out. But then it disappeared. It just vanished. And so when I got to school, I actually had to go to the office and see if I could call the radio station or the TV station and see if anybody else had seen the UFO. They let me go into the office and call the TV station, and nobody else had reported seeing it. So but anyway, that's the kind of kid I was. I was always looking for that kind of crap, baby, But you know, I come from it, honestly, because when I was a little kid, my sister said that she saw aliens come into her room and she said that she lost time. And Connie, if you're out there and I'm telling this story wrong. You'll have to give us your real story at some point. The way I remember it is she was in bed asleep, middle of the night, and she looks up and there's this like kind of weird glow. And as she's looking at this weird glow, the shadows that was cast onto the carpet as it went into her room, she could see legs and then they were moving towards her. And then she could see little feet with boots on in the hallway, but they were short, and the legs coming out of them were like green. And then every this would have been late seventies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So she.
Speaker 2: Says she lost time and then woke up and it was the next day. And that story that she told me scared me so bad. I mean, I could not sleep downstairs alone in the basement anymore. I would sneak upstairs on my hands and knees and crawl into that my mom and dad dren sleep on the dog pillow because I was too terrified that a UFO or the aliens come carry me away. That's the room he'd be sleeping in, right, Yeah, this is the room that I slept in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got a little ship behind you through the windows in the corrals.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, this is where it all happened. Now I'm kind of getting a little bit weirded out because I got to sleep. I'm not sleeping here and sleeping in the driveway the.
Speaker 3: Notice, but you're gonna go sleep in the dog and Grandpa's Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just hope I don't seeny green feet her legs climbing up the stairs to the motor home.
Speaker 1: That sounds like the beginning of an alien story, right. The guy goes down to his hometown, brings his RV. He's sleeping outside in his RV, and then the RV starts shaking, the power goes out, and then he wakes up after a weird.
Speaker 3: David dream about the little Green men, and then he's last time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's pretty good. I hope that doesn't happen anyway. If it does, I just don't want any probing. I don't want any probing. Please, no probing?
Speaker 3: All right, hopefully it first. What's our next story, Well.
Speaker 2: Let's just let's just jump into I'm calling her Jane Doe. She gives her story, and she kind of asked to be anonymous just because she took some flat from this back in the day when she tried to tell people, even from her family and stuff. But anyway, she got brave and she told her whole story. And she is a sweet lady with a mind, you know, as sharp as attack. So I'm just gonna play it. If you want Austin to just jump in and I'll pose it. You can ask questions, Yeah, wave your flag. That means that means stop right.
Speaker 3: If I have questions. I told you, I want to ask the little bit that I've heard. I want to ask a few questions as it because it could be kind of me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I will set it up by saying that we were sitting in the little back room in the mattress factory and I just told her that, you know, just in her own words, just start telling the story. And so this is what she did.
Speaker 4: I can't remember whether it was Sunday or Monday. We were in Salt Lake. Sometimes we came back on Sunday, sometimes on Monday. But we decided to go through state line through Nevada.
Speaker 2: And what year do you think this was, Well.
Speaker 4: It's got to be in the eighties, but I can't I was trying to. I think it's about forty years ago. It was a salt like and we was coming along and I say, fifteen miles now, but we didn't know it at the time. We timed it after we saw this, but fifteen miles from the Nevada's date line, okay, and there's two hills like this, just little bump hills, and this thing came out between the two.
Speaker 2: I could see it down the road, you know, so it was like coming over the road kind of.
Speaker 5: No, it was coming over the salt flats, okay. And I kidded my husband.
Speaker 4: I said, well, here comes your flying saucer, Here comes your flying saucer, thinking it's a helicopter. When it got closer, we knew it couldn't have My husband just pulled right in right away.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: And he stood up in the we had a glass top. He said, well, isn't gonna do it. And I'm screaming all the time.
Speaker 5: Don't get out there, don't get out of Yeah, I would scared to death.
Speaker 4: And then he got out and I said, well, I guess I just as well. And about that time it came like this, and then it turned like this right.
Speaker 2: Above us, right above us, so it was spinning in there, really just very slow, just turned.
Speaker 3: I got two questions. She said, there's two hills. Okay.
Speaker 1: So this lady, in my opinion, she's very grandma old lady, hands gestures doing like weird up above her head in motion right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could tell. I was watching her eyes and her facial expressions, and she was reliving that moment. So she was she had her hands in the air, she was kind of pointing in a certain direction. Yeah, and she was, you know, making gestures and describing things, and she would she had drawn a picture, and I'll put that picture on our Facebook page and also on our website. But she'd drawn a picture, actually had her granddaughter draw a picture of what she saw. I'd also asked her if I could make a three D model of it, which I'll also put that up. Yeah. So she was very animated and very interested in telling the story. You could tell.
Speaker 1: Well, my question is because she says it kind of comes over two hills, so I'm trying to like cover.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she said it comes between them, so I don't know. In fact, I'll put a picture up because I actually used Google Earth and went there about fifteen miles out and then looked around at where these hills would be. So if you have the salt flats, many of you have seen those where they do the speed testing and try to go for the land speed records. It's just a totally flat bed of salt, I mean, for miles and miles and miles out of that, in a couple of areas are just some hills that kind of sprout and you can see in different locations. And I'm not sure which one she was talking about, but you'll have this flat area and then to the right and to the left will be two hills that kind of point out of it. And so that's what I think she's talking about.
Speaker 1: You got the impression it was actually coming kind of between the two hills, right.
Speaker 2: I think I asked her that question a little bit more later, and I think she she clarifies that.
Speaker 3: Then she said, it's turning like this.
Speaker 1: I don't picture, you know, like doing like some kind of weird rave motion, you knowlolo.
Speaker 3: But what's she implying when she says that turned like this.
Speaker 2: I think she is saying that it came through the hills and then kind of made a turn and went straight to where they had pulled over in their car and.
Speaker 3: Saying it made like a route, so it came through the hills, and it made a route that turned.
Speaker 1: Towards their car, towards their car, not that it was like spinning as it came through the mountains.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so. I think, well, and you'll find out later once it gets there it does spin or rotate. It was still too far away to hell at that point. It was just moving towards them.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, it sounded almost like as though it was spinning as it was coming through the between the hills.
Speaker 3: That was turning like this, she's winding yarn vertically kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think so. One thing I found interesting she said we had a glass top. So apparently the car they were in was a convertible. They had a glass top, so they were actually able to stand up and see through that opening. I thought that was kind of interesting. I don't know what kind of car it was, but I'd like to ask her. Yeah, but it was the eighties, so I mean a convertible would have been, or a T top would have been something that's been around, trans am, but yeah, transamb.
Speaker 3: Or I'm thinking of T bird, Yeah bird, T bird, Yeah, I like birds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like the image so far. Salt flats, te bird, Jane do smoking it looking.
Speaker 2: At the YEP, A couple of love traveling through the desert. Here we go.
Speaker 4: My husband was probably three feet away from it. I was probably six or seven feet were close close, and it just turns slowly right around. We can see double underneath of it, and then it just stayed right in that spot.
Speaker 5: When we finished and.
Speaker 4: He was taking everything in trying to judge, we judged it was would have to be small people if.
Speaker 5: They were in there, and if they could see out.
Speaker 4: There was no windshield, no nothing, and so they would have to see through that metal if they could see. But it was very quiet and very You could hear this fan. Not a lot of fan, just a quiet fan type thing.
Speaker 2: Right. What was the material?
Speaker 4: Well, this is what confused me, because all of this around the front looked like it was chrome, and this through here was kind of a it looked like it was metal like, and it was not light metal.
Speaker 2: It wasn't dark.
Speaker 5: It was a medium brown, medium brown.
Speaker 2: Brown like rusty brown or more of a No, it wasn't rusty.
Speaker 4: It was just more of a soft brown, you know. Yeah, But This confused me because I thought that looks like chrome, you know, and I wouldn't know if they could have chrome wherever this came from or not. But it was very shiny, and they were all lights.
Speaker 2: In there, oh, in the in the inside, so it was like a grill.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah it was.
Speaker 2: And they were square openings like this.
Speaker 5: I really think that it was.
Speaker 4: There was another one along here, because my son asked me what shape was and I said, well, it was a hexagon, but it went back to a point where.
Speaker 2: This this was so like the front was a hexagon shape, and then it went back almost like a triangle. Yeah, yeah, to a point at them end. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So when I've heard people say, well, it looks like it's triangle, I said, that's exactly, and that's it's only been recently I heard anybody say that it was like a triangle.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I have listened and listened for years trying to pick up anybody that would come up with something that we saw, and I never did till lately. They said it's like a triangle, and I said, I said, that's right, it's like a triangle. But this looked like a hexagon here in front.
Speaker 3: H So she said like a hexagon going into a point.
Speaker 2: Think of it like a guitar kind of body. But the front of the head of the guitar had six well, actually would have only been one, two, three, four, five faces. And then instead of the hexagon being fitted on the back, it went straight back into a point, so there were only two more sides. So really it had seven sides. But if it would have been the same in the front as it was in the back.
Speaker 3: It would have had six.
Speaker 1: That makes sense, kind of like the thing in Star Wars, and kind of yeah, it's got like that kind of like clunky octagonal type rear and then it goes into a triangle from there like a point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in a way, I think it almost looks like the Millennium Falcon, although if the back of the Millennium Falcon went to a point instead of kind of rounded, but then had that kind of big fat front end with six sides, well actually it would be five sides in the front. Then you've got an idea of what this thing looked like to her. So she was she was pointing out the picture that she had drawn and like tapping on the table and kind of showing it, and you know, I tried to draw out a description from her as we go along, because I knew that people listening weren't going to be able to see it in exactly the same way I.
Speaker 3: Was picturing, like the star destroyer.
Speaker 2: Like a giant long triangle with a big, sharp pointing nose.
Speaker 1: Like an arrowhead, but the back of the arrowhead would be octagonal or hexagon.
Speaker 2: Flip one of the star destroyers backwards.
Speaker 3: Big was the big side forward in the rear side, okay.
Speaker 2: And the front of it, that big side in the front was actually it had six, well five sides, so and then the front of it was like she described it as a grill, like a really shining real with lights inside of it. So anyway, she'll get more into that here in a.
Speaker 3: Second, right, Okay, I get it.
Speaker 2: I think it's definitely a very unique thing. And to me that makes it more legit.
Speaker 1: Right, because what you always hear it makes it more legit. It's a disc is what you typically hear, right, Or it's like a cigar shape, like a two cylindrical with rounded ends kind of making its way across the sky.
Speaker 3: Those are the the UFO encounters that you hear.
Speaker 2: A typical yep although nowadays you hear a lot more about like a triangle type shapes that you know that are flying over Phoenix or wherever that have like bright light sources kind of aiming down. You kind of hear more about that kind of shape, like a stealth shape or a flying shape.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of like that stealth bomber that that what's that bomber called looks like a sparrow kind.
Speaker 3: Of yeah, black stealth bomber.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a even flying wing. But anyway, it's it's very interesting to me. It kind of reminded me of this drawing that she had, almost like some of the pod Racers and Star Wars with the big engines up front, they kind of drag something behind. But it's not quite like that because.
Speaker 3: It's like solariat style. The pod Racers are like a chariot.
Speaker 1: They got two big rockets and then like a guy and like a chariot controlling it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it's funny that be too.
Speaker 1: Stealth Bomber kind of has a it's not the same yet that shape the octagon is being inversed as it goes across its angles, you know, instead of being always positive motions until it's apex and then making a negative move towards the other side.
Speaker 3: It's like positive negative positive negative. If that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does. If you flip that backwards, if that plane flew backwards and you clip the wings off, you'd have something that was very close to the shape she describes. What were we going to say?
Speaker 3: I was going to say, I'll explain the sports.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I encourage people to go look at the drawing, the original drawing, and then the three D thing that I made up to try to narrow it down a little bit. One thing that I think is kind of cool about it is because it's such a unique shape, and because she was so detailed and her memory was so good on this, and she was able to describe it in such fine detail. And it was that it happened in the middle of the daylight and they were so close to it. The husband was two feet away, could have reached out something, huh. So she was like six or seven feet behind that, So they were close.
Speaker 3: Was it above them or was it next to them?
Speaker 2: It kind of descended. I asked this question later on too. It descends and then it just sits in front of them and just rotates slowly in the air, almost silent. She said that made sounds kind of like a fan, but I'll let her tell that here in a minute. She gets into a little more And how long did you stay there and watch?
Speaker 5: About fifteen minutes.
Speaker 4: It's hard to judge, but as soon as it it stayed right there, and then it just went off or there was a bunch of bushes like they have long a ditchbrank and that was kind of tall, so it went right over to the top, just skimmed those as went over into a field I think one beyond, and then we couldn't see it anymore.
Speaker 2: It just kind of disappeared.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know if we're so excited or whatever, but I couldn't see it after it went over that bushes. But we first thing, my husband said, is checked the time, see if we've been taken up if I was horrified, And it hadn't been about fifteen minutes since.
Speaker 2: We had checked it, so no time loss, no tongue.
Speaker 4: And so then we decided, well, as we've gone down the road, judged the size of it, and we judged the size of it as they had little railroad house is along the road where their workers lived in. It was the size of that, so that kind of gives you idea of the size of it, but it wasn't very tall.
Speaker 2: So I think it's interesting that one of the biggest concerns she has, the thing that freaked her out probably the most, was that she was worried they were going to be you know, abducted, and they were going to experience time loss. And she kind of hinted to that multiple times that that's one of the first things they checked after this thing left was to see if they lost time.
Speaker 1: That's kind of funny. It reminds me of that episode of X Files. Yeah, I think it's one of the first. I mean, it's gotta be the first season where they're driving in that crease or whatever old car and it turns off and their watches are weird and he hops out and he looks around and there's like an X on the road. He checks the watch and he's like, I'm looking for time loss. Very similar kind of story. Yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 4: We judged where we were to where we got to state line, and it was fifteen miles.
Speaker 2: Fifteen miles from state line from the Nevada line.
Speaker 4: In the prom Utah to the Nevada state line, because there's it's kind of the state line goes like this, then you kind of go up a little grade into state line. And I think it was just as we got to that point where you went up that little grade to state line.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that is really that's an awesome story. So when this thing floated over kind of where you were and you pull over, so you're on the side of the road, kind of like in a gravel area on the side of the road.
Speaker 4: No, it was kind of grassy, you know. It was really it's really the salt plats. But it was an area you could drive off. You could stay right on the highway and drive off. But when my husband saw it coming, he just went in as far as he could, you know. And so I would say that the highway was from here to the next fence over.
Speaker 5: There was trying to judge it.
Speaker 2: So did it kind of float up to you, levitate up to you.
Speaker 4: Just just quietly came like this, and then it turned, you know, all the way around, and then it was facing north and south. It came from the west to the east, and then after it got through this turn, it was facing north and south.
Speaker 2: And so it went off north and went.
Speaker 5: No, I'm so sorry now that we didn't stand there and watch.
Speaker 4: We thought, go over the bushes and down towards the field, but it wasn't high enough that you could, you know, it didn't take.
Speaker 2: Off in the sky or anything. Didn't go up the altitude. Did the altitude drop as it moved towards you you think a little bit.
Speaker 5: Uh, it probably did, but so slowly we didn't recognize it.
Speaker 2: It wasn't extreme.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, after that happened, I imagine you guys were pretty I'm excited. I was just I was just I tell you I was.
Speaker 5: I wasn't scared.
Speaker 4: After I got out there and was looking at it, I mean I was looking This sounds silly for a lady, but I was trying to see how it was made. Yeah, and my husband was just, oh, he just took He could tell you more than I can tell you. He was just, Oh, it was his whole lifetime to see it, to see that there it was.
Speaker 5: It didn't matter.
Speaker 4: He didn't care ifully took him or what they did. He was going out there and so it really it really was quite an experience. But then we didn't we come back and we told our voice about it, and a few people that when you had to be careful who you told it to, because at that time there were a lot of flying sauces and everybody's crazy. They're seeing lights in the sky, and you know, I'd never heard anyone that has ever seen it in the daylight.
Speaker 2: Like we had it.
Speaker 4: I've never even been to grass sites after it's never even the pilots have been this close to it that I can remember.
Speaker 2: So I thought this was pretty interesting, how she was so excited and how energized they were to the point they were you know, basically they were giddy. Right, the husband had been hoping to see something like this his entire life, and then all of a sudden, there it was.
Speaker 3: Right, which I mean, I have to play this skeptical guy.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, you know, I could picture a scenario where the guy wants to see something his whole life, and then they're on this long trip and they come up with a thing. Maybe they saw a helicopter and the I'm not discrediting what she saw. I want to make that good, but I can see that the situation was the way where they saw helicopter was like is that the UFO?
Speaker 3: And then they kind of I don't know if it's like a self.
Speaker 1: Fulfilling prophecy or whatever, but they kind of walked themselves down the path of seeing. But I love her story. I'm not discrediting what she's saying, and I do believe that she's completely telling the truth of what she believes.
Speaker 2: I just is my brain is like an.
Speaker 1: Over logical person to say, like is she filling in gaps or something, or is there another story or But you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's so strange to hear her tell the story because what she talks about is not the typical UFO and the way she describes it in such detail, and that they were so close and there is this thing floating, this metallic object floating, you know, within the arms reach, and it's not even stirring up the dust underneath it, but it's totally levitating. Now, this isn't like, you know, we have drones now that can fly in battery power for a half an hour, no problem. This was nineteen eighty one, eighty two. Somewhere in that zone. They didn't have that technology. Batteries weren't that sophisticated. Back then. They had remote control cars and things that could last a little bit, but nothing of that size to me that gives it credibility. Now what it was. Could it have been some kind of experiment from a million Yeah, that they took to the salt flats. It's an area to test that, yeah, so it kind of hovercraft.
Speaker 3: It's a perfect area for the government testing.
Speaker 2: Another thing in that area, Mortan Faikol was out there. They built the engines for the Space Shuttle, so there was a lot of testing of stuff out in that area. There always has been, some of the government, some of it private. So it could have been something like that. I don't know. But whatever it was, it was a UFO was unidentified and it was freaky weird.
Speaker 1: So she mentions that it's roughly the size of one of the railroad houses that were on the side of the road. Right, what do you think that dimension was twelve by twelve, twenty four by twenty four.
Speaker 2: I think it's a little bigger than twelve by twelve. I saw it as something about the size of a standard garage, which would be sixteen by sixteen or maybe twenty by twenty.
Speaker 3: Kind of like a shops side like a ship, like a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it wasn't like a it wasn't like a car side. It was bigger than a car.
Speaker 3: You can say it was about the size of your average.
Speaker 2: Motor Yeah, yeah, a little wider but yeah, huh.
Speaker 3: If you were to add of the square footage motor size.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, I mean it was. It was big, and it was described as, you know, kind of a soft brown metal but in that front hexagonal shape, it had chrome like bumpers with lights that were embedded inside of a grid. So it was like a like a grid of lights inside of like a chrome grill kind of thing. And it's very interesting. You'll have to get on our website and look at the picture that we kind of modeled up for it, but it's definitely well you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had to follow instructions on the text message to figure out how to get myself on the camera at the top of my dad. I'm not a computer dude. I was just thinking though, with the whole light brown, roughly r V size situation, I was just thinking about how your beard's gotten a lot grayer lately. Yes, you have a light brown r V sized thing. It has a chrome grill and a bunch of lights on it, and I'm wondering if you're a time traveler. You've actually come and messed with this lady, and that's why your beard has gotten so great lately. And that is actually you've been a time traveler and you've been messing with people, and you're super awesome over home.
Speaker 3: It's light brown and has chrome grill in a lot of lights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, love it there. Sorry, I wish if it could fly. I get better gas my lunch, that's for sure. But yeah, I don't know. It's a it's a really funky story. She goes into a little more detail here. Let's keep going with her comments.
Speaker 4: And I kept saying, it's too bad that I can't tell somebody about this because it's a once in a lifetime.
Speaker 2: Deal and you're out of fear that people will think you're crazy, right.
Speaker 5: Right, Well some did when you told them. They look I, oh, yeah, they're drink you know. On that There was one friend that I told that that she likes things like this, and she did believe me. She believed us.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So even just a couple of months ago, I tried to tell my nephews when I went home to I don't false to see my sister and we were having dinner and I tried to tell him, and I said, well, it's close right here in the room.
Speaker 2: They you know, they just blew it off. Yeah. So since then, have you had or heard or seen anything else like that?
Speaker 5: No, No, I have never seen anything like it. The only thing I picked up on was that it was.
Speaker 2: A triangle like like people are seeing now. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've listened and listened for years. Nobody has come up with anything like what we saw except this. And this was what surprised me because it looked like, you know, the airplanes were the jets. Jets come out, and that's the first thing when I saw that. When I turned, I said, well, that's like a jet, you know. And then I couldn't see it anymore when I was standing here because there was there was something here, some kind of fins or something. And my husband wouldn't know, but I can't remember. I didn't concentrate on that.
Speaker 2: You were the front.
Speaker 5: And then when it went off the side, I said, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Just like a jet, you know, like a jet housing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just like a jet housing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and maybe some fins around it.
Speaker 4: I'm not out here, but right through here. I'm here, and I'm sorry that I can't tell you but I could.
Speaker 5: It had to be enough that it disguised this.
Speaker 4: Until this is what I saw at the hint that this would be like a jet But I can't remember what those fins were like. But it was enough that I couldn't see it from the side until it went off to the side.
Speaker 1: I'm picturing you guys a lot of like pointing at the picture. You guys had her knee straw or whatever. Yeah, he granddaughter, what was the right here and the fins and the Yeah.
Speaker 2: So apparently when this thing kind of floated where it moved towards them and then slowly rotated, and as it was rotating, there were some kind of fins towards the back of the object that kind of blocked. As it continued to rotate, was revealed to be something that looked like kind of a jet engine housing. So so as it turned, it exposed more and more of that housing area of this jet nozzle or covering at the back. Now, interestingly enough, it wasn't like shooting flames or making a loud noise or like some kind of propulsion device obviously, because it wasn't activated like a jet engine would be. I mean, if it was a jet engine. It would blow your ear drums out, and if you got behind it, it would burn your face off. And that wasn't going on. And there was something to hump on the back of this triangular piece that looked like the housing of a jet engine, or at least that kind of bump that you would expect to see over an engine.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm picturing in a cute triangle.
Speaker 2: Ok I don't know if it's How do you know if it's cute or not?
Speaker 1: It could be a it's got the acute means that the angle is narrower than agrees I know.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we have it. We have an acute.
Speaker 1: Triangle, and the short side of the triangle is octagonal or or hexagonal, and then the apex or what's the point.
Speaker 2: Of a triangle called the corner that the.
Speaker 1: Only real drastic angle of this triangle has a tube, a cylindrical sticking.
Speaker 3: Out of it, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Think of an F sixteen, the rear of an F sixteen jet that all that points down, yeah yeah, Or think of a jet engine on this on the wing of a plane. It was something like that right in the middle of the triangle in the back. Okay, that's the way that was kind of drawn. So I don't know if it had like a nozzle, like a port on the back side, or if it was just kind of a bump.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to me, it's like it was shooting light and jet now. It was just kind of it reminded me the way she described it as. Have you seen the like extra fuel tanks that planes have on them that are shaped, Oh, you know, kind of like a missile kind of a shape, yeah, yeah, yeah, kind of a barrel, but they're a little more pointy. It kind of reminded me of something like that because it didn't sound like there was any kind of blast coming out of it. It was almost like it was just a I don't know, something with the whole of the ship that had shape to it.
Speaker 1: That's super It's not an UFO story you hear no where. It's covered up all of Seattle from my perspective, and had.
Speaker 3: All these.
Speaker 2: No That's why it fascinated me so much when she was telling me, because it's not.
Speaker 3: Typical and it's old the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the worst case, even if she's completely bonkers on aliens and stuff, it could be some weird scientific drown. They had to have the shut the air volume going through the grill part to be projected out to hump on the back or some kind of weird It's like science thing because it's the perfect area.
Speaker 2: Well, that grill, if he describes, each one of the little kind of made a lattice or grating on the front. This chrome grill was like a grate, and each one of the little recesses had a light fixture in it. In her mind, if those were turned on, it would be like this brilliant, blinding light out of the front of this vehicle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but knowing the government, have you ever seen a guy that owns a cheap Cherokee he's got those light bars. Yeah, he's got as many LED light bars as he's got. Is probably an LED light barb testing facility.
Speaker 2: In like nineteen eighty. Yeah, it could be.
Speaker 1: They were getting rid of those case lights, those round ones with the smiley faces, and they were moving into LED light bars so that people across the street from you work on their LFE bars in the middle of the night in light of your entire house.
Speaker 3: So I'm thinking that's what happened. I think it was a jeep chero key testing facility, lighte bar.
Speaker 2: Place something tells me no, but okay, you can run with that.
Speaker 3: I wasn't going to say lockers before light bars. Bro oh Man.
Speaker 2: One of the things before we get too far down this rabbit hole is I wanted to just highlight how nervous they were to tell their story because of at that time, how people were perceived that we're seeing these kind of objects now in that area, in that timeframe, there were probably hundreds of sightings of strange UFOs. This is different because it is so detailed, and it wasn't received well by a lot of people that heard the story from her, and so they kind of were a little nervous to let the out because they didn't want to be seen as these kind of weird weirdos. When that category right, and if you pick that up, you can still feel in her words that kind of tension that she had about telling her story because it was such a monumental kind of experience, but it was also something that they were nervous about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to make it pretty clear.
Speaker 1: I know people say that in podcast all its nuts, Like, I want to make it clear, Well, I think what she's saying is true. I'm not like second guessing her. I just got to I always play like the Devil's advocate.
Speaker 2: We got to play the skeptic. Yeah, you got to play the skeptic.
Speaker 1: And like guessing its light bars and stuff is obviously like satirical. You know, I don't really think it's a government testing of light bars for people who knowme mid nineties x je jeeves. But I do think it's kind of funny that that's an area known for testing things. Ye and like the desert, you know, like all the Area fifty one government testing space ships and rockets and electromagnetic propulsion or whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, as you get in that direction, I mean, you go much further, and you go a little bit further south, then you're actually pretty close to Area fifty one exactly.
Speaker 1: So that's why I put out weird dumb logic, not logic, we're testing light bars for jeep people.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, Now you've got to explain yourself for your weird says.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll explain myself right now. I owned what nineteen ninety three XG with a light bar on. It had random liner on the bottom half, and it was painted tan and gray.
Speaker 2: Mostly one of the top of these cars ever made.
Speaker 1: It's a n A body, which is a terrible design for a car. Front solid accis stupid.
Speaker 2: Speaking of you, Tobody, I asked her more about the structure of the UFO. Do you want to hear about it?
Speaker 1: No, but I'm super interested in how you type that into our conversation.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get back to her and you'll find out. All right, cold get.
Speaker 4: Like I say, my husband was just his whole life even after this, we were always watching this guy or whatever, and he'd be so disappointed because we never see anything.
Speaker 2: You know, would you say, this is like like four feet off the ground, six feet off the ground ten people probably as high as this room, so seven eight feet maybe, yeah, just down there.
Speaker 5: Looking at it. Well, actually it was probably a little lower in that because I could see it better than you know, if I was looking up here. It was more like half of this room.
Speaker 2: I could see, you know, the bottom. The bottom didn't have anyth No, it.
Speaker 5: Turned all the way around this. You could see there was nothing under there.
Speaker 2: See seams on the on the bottomer side, like wellan seams or anything.
Speaker 5: I'd look for that. No, I couldn't see anything.
Speaker 2: So it was like one piece.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, huh. But I'm sure these were all the lights. People see lights, bright lights.
Speaker 4: This guy and this would be what it is, right, Yeah, yeah, it would have been right, but they weren't on because eleven o'clock in the daytime, you know. And and the thing is is my husband turned it was wrong with those people like Wave, you know, they big trucks and things. Nobody paid any attention.
Speaker 2: Nobody would stop.
Speaker 5: Nobody stopped.
Speaker 2: It's almost like they didn't see it.
Speaker 1: Or something like.
Speaker 4: That's what KEI said. I said, I can't imagine. He said, well, sometimes you are the only one men to see this, you know. Yeah, And I have been so disappointed all my life as I couldn't tell it. I mean, I feel like I agree to tell you, but you had to be so careful who you would talk to. Uh. We've had other friends we told to, but no reaction was however, so this really makes me feel good that I can tell you about it.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm so glad you told us, because I think there are a lot of people like you that have seen things and for the same reasons, they don't say much. And so what part of our podcast is We want people to feel free to give us their stories, and if people want to remain anonymous, we won't even use their real names. We'll just keep them so that they don't have to worry about that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: Well I don't worry about because it's the truth. But there's so many word people out there. I don't want anything like that. But it also is like a hovercraft, you know, just hovering, no sound, just like a fan, and it wasn't a loud sound. It was just a quiet fan sound.
Speaker 2: It's a levitating object. And so do you think it was piloted or do you think it was like a remote controlled or well.
Speaker 4: They didn't have that at that time, you know. But now since they've come out with this with this drones, who over they are? I wonder if that was it was like a drone, But if it wasn't, if it was piloted, they had to be very small because it was not that tall. My hasn't I both discussed that if they were in there, they had to be able to see out because there's no wind, childer or nothing like that, and they had to to be small, two or three feet tall, three four si tall like that. So yeah, Yeah, a regular person, regular heights would not have been in there. So, but we didn't know about drones at this time. Yeah, so since then I wonder if that was operated by a drone, but it had to be from uf above then somebody, yeah, offer from and we also they do a lot of extremining in Utah, right and uh. We talked to his uncle and had who we stayed with them there and told them about it. They weren't surprised at all because they said people are seen these things out.
Speaker 5: There all the time.
Speaker 4: This is never nothing's ever come out. We've never seen anything like this. So when we told them, they weren't surprised at all. They believed it because they said people going across there all the time see these flying saucers all the time, and so from Utah. So we showed him and he was he was not at all surprised, not at all.
Speaker 2: Well, I suppose, I think, thank you for sharing it with hisself.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm glad I could talk to somebody that appreciates him. But the surprising thing is quiet. You think that big would be a loud noise of something that you had to really be quiet to hear it.
Speaker 2: When you saw it moving towards you from the distance. How fast do you think it was moving towards you.
Speaker 5: Well, we felt like a helicopter coming through. It must have came.
Speaker 4: Fairly fast, because as soon as we've seen it, it hadn't been very long that we could see it wasn't a helicopter. This was these are like fifteen miles about, you know, and you could just see this little speck comes through the mountains and.
Speaker 2: I just oh, here comes your UFO.
Speaker 4: And then it got about halfway children we could see it wasn't a helicopter.
Speaker 5: And that's when my husband flowed over.
Speaker 2: So we moved towards you really rapidly, slowed down, Yeah, spun around, and then took off very slow, very slow, over the over the bushes or trees or shrubs or whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just fairly above them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you lost sight of it after that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know whether we were excited getting the car to see if we'd been taken or whatever, but when we looked back we couldn't see it.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 5: Good, I maybe six years old, so thank god I could remember that much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's awesome. That's awesome.
Speaker 5: So I could tell somebody.
Speaker 2: Me too, yeah, so that's a pretty cool story. I like the way at the end there she kind of talks about some of the frustration about telling people, and then she also talks about how she was aware that other people were seeing weird UFO type things in that area, and that she had the friends that were fully aware that a lot of UFOs were being seen in that same stretch of highway heading towards the Nevada border.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I just cousin or brother in law or something that, yeah, yeah, area, and he knows. You know, people see that stuff a lot around there, but nothing like that, nothing like that, and in the daylight.
Speaker 1: The daytime was kind of a cool thing, because that's not something here in UFO or that often.
Speaker 2: I asked that one question specifically for you about could she see any seams or anything on the craft? And she couldn't, And so I wondered, you know, if it was some kind of different kind of alloy or kind of composite material, you know, because it didn't have seems to me just doesn't say metal.
Speaker 1: I think I have to be seen or you know, like yeah, well ground shit, you know that kind of thing which you do see, but a big thing in airplanes, even like the SR seventy one Blackbird was designed so that the actual panels on the airplane would expand with the heat that it was taking with its speed and its altitude, And it was the panels that were used in.
Speaker 3: The airplane was actually taken into account to.
Speaker 1: Have one solid piece of like you would in your car, although your car has a lot more scenes than you think. Anyway, I thought it was super cool that you hear a right in the background a lot in that last few minutes. She jumps in there and says drone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she actually was there and had said a few more things. I cut most of it out at her request. So yeah, she was my co speaker cocoin.
Speaker 3: So all you're saying is she's only good for popcorn.
Speaker 2: Well popcorn, and she's stealthy and behind the scenes kind of person.
Speaker 3: She's a sneaky popcord in India.
Speaker 2: Yep, she is. Anyway, that was a cool story, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: It was a great story and I really liked it. She second guests herself, and I don't believe that like a negative thing. I think it's cool that she's trying to remember. It actually sounds as though she experienced.
Speaker 2: This well, I can tell you as a person that was there with her, she just dripped integrity. She wasn't making things up, She wasn't like going for sensationalism. She was very real. I believe what she said now. She's the first one to say that she didn't know what it was. Could have been man made, could have been a drone, could have been something. But she was aware that some people, when they experience this stuff, would like they be taken and experimented on. She was nervous that that had happened to them, but it had, so that was good. Her husband did not experience any kind of weird probing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good. There are only a few people on this earth that I wish probing upon.
Speaker 2: Polly sixty four or whatever name is.
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 3: Talking about ten Bundy.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, just a lady or.
Speaker 3: Who doesn't like her podcasts. That's fine. I don't blame her.
Speaker 2: It to be her probe doesn't mean you won't like it, that's true, you know what.
Speaker 1: I take it back. I hope Polly, whatever parent experiences whatever it likes the right kind of long as long as as the best seventeen minutes someone's life.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, we might elaborate a little more on some of these strange uf OH encounters in the upcoming episodes. I don't know. It was good to kind of do this remotely for a change.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a little rough on the headset and the computer. Yeah, it's not my realm at all.
Speaker 2: There's a little bit of lag if you can't.
Speaker 3: Hit something to make it work. I don't know, kind of make it work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I questions for you though, So you already answered the question of have you ever seen a flying saucer or UFO?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What are your impressions of Jane Doe?
Speaker 2: My impressions of Jane Doe? I wish she was my grandmother. I think she is an awesome person. But yeah, a great lady, actually great place. Her son, Mike was a stand up guy. You can tell he loves her to death. And she still goes in there and works at this little little mattress shop. So she's active. Sharp's attack. I can't take good enough things about her. Just really appreciate that she sat down and talked to me and trusted me enough to tell her story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: So I got a question for you Austin. What would you do if you saw a UFO? Would it weird you out? Would you be excited, want to go investigate? Would you worry about a loss of time or some kind of probing? I mean, what would be your reaction? Do you think?
Speaker 1: I think it depends on the experience. So if it was like Jane Doe's experience, I'd probably be a little more concerned about my safety. And I, you know, do I have some weird foreign objects inside my body? But you know, I've seen weird things before, and in those situations, it's like I'm more of a like, let's step back and take a logical look at what happened and what's going on.
Speaker 2: If you had to make an assessment on what she saw that it was real, but you had to make a guess as to what it was as if it was like human origin, or if it was alien technology or what, what would you think it would be?
Speaker 1: My ultimate guess is that it's Well, there's kind of three courts that I play. So one, it's human made. It's a government testing thing. Because of the location, that's a perfect location.
Speaker 3: For stuff like that.
Speaker 1: It's big, it's open, you can crash something and go pick it up before munch of rednecks find it and make a news article out of it. Also, alien sightings and stuff have then more common in that area and stuff like that. So we've got government you know, human testing stuff, we got actual alien mischief. And then lastly, I wonder if it's a little bit of just interaction between like misinterpretation and actual.
Speaker 3: Stuff that we see every day.
Speaker 1: Who knows that it was a cropt us are just busting some field that they didn't realize they were next to. It's a bright light, it's an airplane, it's whizzen by, and it didn't happen at the same rate.
Speaker 2: I thought it was really interesting that she and her husband both commented at the time they couldn't figure out why people weren't pulling over and stopping and noticing this thing. It was like, you know, it was just a few yards off of the freeway, maybe you know, maybe one hundred yards, but it was close enough that people could obviously see it, and that it was floating, you know, four or five feet off the ground, levitating and slowly rotating. And Nope, they didn't stop or act like they noticed. You know, I got wondering about that, And I was thinking if I was driving down the road and I just looked over and I saw a car park and two people out looking at this thing slowly rotating, I might not stop either. I probably just think something weird was going on and not really pay attention. Oh no, the bro So yeah, how would they know if it's not connected to the ground.
Speaker 3: I wonder too, like what was the rate at which certain psychedelic mushrooms or I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: I think that's where you and I am very like different a lot, is it. I'm always a little more like, well maybe it was this or that, or you're crazy, and I think you're a little more.
Speaker 2: I don't want to believe. I think you're the box molder to my scully. Yeah, hey, you know, I would love to do an episode about talking about prions, cattle mulations, and UFOs, the connection between those. That might be something we could do. What crustacean is that prions are like these protein folded protein things that can be replicated and basically destroys your brain. So cow disease Alzheimer's are it can be found in almost any animal. It's just a weird thing. And and I'd heard some of this before when we did our podcast on cattle mutulations. But this, yeah, that's another story of something we should cover because it is a strange thing.
Speaker 3: You want to hear my another something we should cover.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have a good, good, good, good, good good friend. He lives in the east in PENNSYLVANCKI. Yeah, and he just went on like some of their crazy uh paranormal investigation to her, and he's given me some intel about some of the nonsensical ghost mischief.
Speaker 3: He's an encounter, So that is I think.
Speaker 1: I think it'd be fun to have an episode where we talked with him and his experiences significant other about their experiences getting molested by various and not so friendly ghosts.
Speaker 2: The various creatures. Yeah, that great. You know, it is almost Halloween. We should do a Halloween special.
Speaker 1: The fall is terrible because I've got my hunting trips and Halloween and Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: Plus both my boys are born in November.
Speaker 1: It's hard to get into a time where we can just sit back and knock out some podcasts.
Speaker 3: Plus you're super busy.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we might have to do a few more of these online things. We'll get better at it, so hopefully that'll make it a little less painful, but we'll see what we can salvage out of these episodes. Hopefully you don't have to do it all the time, but hey, I'm thankful we get to hang out even virtually and try to talk about strange things fun.
Speaker 1: I think this is just an awesome episode. You know, hearing this lady sorry, and you know, hearing her conviction and her voice.
Speaker 2: Was pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: Ye know, I'm a little skeptical everything. It seems like I believe she seems to believe exactly what she saw. So whether that's government misinformation or something along those lines or whatever, it is still a compone story where somebody saw something that we had an actual experience with something we can't explain.
Speaker 2: I agree. Well, Hey, I'm about ready to fall asleep because I'm tired. I've been really busy. You got to get to go to work heavy. My eyes are I can't hardly keep them open.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need to work out your eyelids. I've got a good workout program for your islands. Anyway, guys, join us next time for my daddy not being so sleepy and some cold drinks and some strange conversations.
Speaker 2: Sounds good. Da Secretive