Speaker 1: Morning, Browning and Dragon. Yeah, my son the other day pointed out something interesting to me. You know, in the original Star Wars movie, how did they destroy the Death Star? They launched a bomb down a ventilator shaft. How did we destroy the nuclear targets in Iran? We launched bombs down the ventilator shafts. Life imitating art. Having a great day, guys.
Speaker 2: Yep, real quickly, a couple of points I want to make that I want to move on to an issue that's bugging me about wealth.
Speaker 3: This is from MSNBC This Morning.
Speaker 4: In a statement, director John Ratcliffe explains a body of credible intelligence from a historically reliable and accurate stores.
Speaker 2: Wonder that could be the historic and reliable source Masade and their friends were their moles inside the IRGC.
Speaker 4: Statement Director John Ratcliffe explains a body of credible intelligence from a historically reliable and accurate source. Indicates quote, several key Iranian nuclear facilities were destroyed and would have to be rebuilt over the course of years. This contradicts a leaked initial assessment from the Defense Intelligence Agency, which found that the bombings only set back Iran's program by several months. Resources with knowledge of the matter, tel NBC News that the agency also labeled its report as being low confidence.
Speaker 3: They categorize these things and.
Speaker 4: Comes as the President and his administration have been outright dismissing the assessment angrily doing so.
Speaker 2: They can't let it go. They simply cannot let it go. Is then a couple of text messages GUBA number fifty seven twenty two, somebody got it. You're exactly right, Michael. You know what I got out of that clip you played? That they don't play beach volleyball or beach football at that facility, an obvious reference to top gun. These are serious folks with no time to play. Yep, that's exactly right. Fifty four thirty one make Mike, May God bless all of the men and women our military.
Speaker 3: Hrah Jim.
Speaker 2: And sixty four or fourteen Yeah worth remembering Michael. Nobody mentions that the taxpayers you and me paid for iron to enrich uranium thanks to Obama, and now.
Speaker 3: We blew it up. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we have to fix the screw ups of other people. Just like we do in real life. We have to do it in the world too. I want to go back to yesterday and Zilloran Mandani the guy that's won the Democrat nomination, not the socialists, not the fascists, not the Marxist nomination. He has won the Democrat nomination to be the next mayor of New York City. I've been reading more and more about him, and I've come to a conclusion that envy is probably one of the primal characteristics of those useful idiots that spouse Marxism and for Marxists themselves, and that ends up manifesting itself in all the public rhetoric that vilifies the wealthy. They cast the wealthy as inherently immoral, the wealthy or exploitative. They're always trying to use people, and I think that ignores completely the dynamic nature of wealth creation, because what they do in creating their wealth, they innovate their entrepreneurship, and that ends up expanding opportunities for everybody.
Speaker 3: Even if it's not directly.
Speaker 2: You know, everybody's all a dinner right now about Jeff Bezos and whatever his new life is. That they're, you know, in the vernacular used by the media, they're renting Venice. They're taking over all of Venice, Italy, not Venice the restaurant. I'd like to take that overneath there all day. Uh, they're taking over Venice and you know they're they're flying Why did I.
Speaker 3: Read something like, uh, either ninety guests or.
Speaker 2: There's ninety private jets that have all booked parking spaces somewhere at an airport near near Venice, and that doesn't count the number of yachts from others that are in the area. They're taking their yachts to Venice for the wedding, and the locals are all upset because Venice itself is truly kind of overrun with tourists, such the point that you know we talk about traffic congestion pricing, well they have tourists congestion pricing where you actually now have to in order to get into Old Venice and some of the canals got you've got to purchase a ticket and go at a certain time and only say for a certain amount of times. So they're they're trying to control because this just being overrun so much. But critics of billionaires, critics of the wealthy, seem to focus on their wealth as being a symbol of inequality, and they never take the time to critically examine the mechanisms such as whatever technological advances they come up with, or the market efficiency of the efficiencies they come up with, or the retail innovation they can And I'm thinking about Bezos, the retail innovation. Bezos has made billions from first selling what books selling books online? There's this new thing go on the internet. What if I can sell some books in there. Well, we'll try to sell books. That would be an easy thing to, you know, to package and send out. Oh I can sell books, Maybe I can sell records. Maybe I can sell this, Maybe I sell shampoo. Now I can sell everything, and now I can get other people to sell stuff for me. I mean, so you may think that Jeff Bezil's wealth is obscene, or the weddings of fifty five million dollars for the wedding does seem a tad overboard. I mean, I know, the red Beard spent you know, forty five million, but you get the fifty five million for your wedding. You're getting a little overboard forty five million. That might be all right, but there's all this selective outrage, and all that outrage kind of obscures the economic benefits that millionaires and billionaires bring. Job creation. You know, the old saw about. Has a poor person ever given you a job? No, Generally it's people that you know, it's the millionaire next door, it's the person that lives in an ordinary house.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 2: You know, take Warren Buffett. You ever looked at warm Buffet's house. I think he bought the house. Don't hold me to this, but something like nineteen sixty five in Omaha lives in the same house. You know, drive drive some you know old you know, ten year old car or whatever it is to the dairy queen to get an ice cream cone. Riches well, maybe the second or third richest man on the planet right now, But they ignore, for example, like what Warren Buffett's done. And I say that, but look at Bill Gates. I despise Bill Gates not because of his wealth, but because of him and the things and the policies and the things that he pushes in terms of the World Economic Forum and all the stuff that he does in order to push his political ideology onto the rest of us, but not because of his wealth. So envy in that context becomes a barrier for anybody that's not critical thinking to understand the complexities of wealth, and that then becomes a driver of policies aimed at punitive redistribution of their wealth rather than public policies that focus on growth, which is exactly what.
Speaker 3: Trump's trying to do.
Speaker 2: Trump fully understands the marketplace, fully understands success and failure, and fully understands that it's the private sector that creates this wealth. As opposed to everything that Biden Obama and the current iteration of the Democrat Party as personified by Zoran Mandami, Alexandria A. Cassi Cortez and Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren and all the other useful idiots, that we ought to focus on punitive redistribution because these wealthy people are the problem, have caused.
Speaker 3: All the problems in the world. Well.
Speaker 2: Linked to that concept of envy is their own sense of entitlement. They expect that resources, whether privately owned by an individual or a company or anybody else, ought to be distributed based on fairness and not merit, not your contribution. I mean, for example, this company generally speaking, is a merit based company. One am I able to contribute to the company, both in terms of ratings, revenue, audience, cume, all of the things up by which were measured well, the mindset that focuses instead on perceived fairness that is exactly the basis for government intervention, and that government intervention manifests itself in things like wealth taxes, universal income programs, all of the social safety net program that we have and extend not to those who are truly the I don't know how to emphasize this, but the truly indigent among us that, through no fault of their own, through you know, physical maladies, through mental, you know, infirmities, whatever it might be that prevent them from being productive members of society. We've kind of agreed originally that we would have a social safety net for them, but instead that has just blown up to a point where government intervention, wealth taxes, all these income programs, nobody wants to think about the long term consequences of those, and those entitlement driven policies in the long run actually discourage productivity and innovation because what are they doing. They're prioritizing equal outcomes over equal opportunities. The most I think concerning trend that I think this election in New York shows is willful ignorance, the deliberate rejection of economic principles in favor of all the emotionally satisfying narratives that that y'all whoo was espousing. If all you think, remember the guy that ran from mayor in New York that you know the rent was too damn high, Remember what kind of national and international coverage he got, Because everybody thinks that everything and most everything is too high. I filled up with gas the other day, and while gas is at its lowest level in several years, I still think it's hot. It's too high because it's not where it.
Speaker 3: Was pre COVID. I don't think it's ever going to come down much than what it is. It is what it is.
Speaker 2: So when you play to people's emotions, someone who is living paycheck to paycheck or even less than that, and they go to the grocery store and they can't buy what they want, or they can't afford the apartment they want. Instead they instead of a one bedroom a they've got to rend a studio, or still instead of buying a two bedroom home, they've got to buy a one bedroom home where it's not as good a neighborhood as I'd like to be in. Well, that's not my fault, and I consider myself based on my tax returns I'm in the top. I don't know five or ten percent, But my ability to earn an income does not detract from somebody else's ability to earn an income. So don't blame me, and don't let other people blame you. It's ignorance. It's ignorance of free markets, which are not perfect. I grant free markets are not perfect, but they're better than anything else, better than what the other sides advocating, and free markets have lifted billions of people out of poverty, not just in this country.
Speaker 3: But all over the world, or they do.
Speaker 2: You know, the one thing that the nominee for mayor in New York has or maybe he has, but I don't remember specific He may or may not have called for price controls. He has certainly called for price controls in the sense that he wants government run grocery stores so that the government will set the prices of those groceries, because you know, the other groceries are price couching. So maybe in a way he is talking about price controls. But you think about price controls, we have in this country our own historical answer about what are the long term consequences of price control and price controls in ever, we lead to what higher prices. But if all you talk about is just price controls to someone who is so by their hatred of wealth, however you might define that, you're never going to get through to them. There's this persistent myth that wealth concentration is always detrimental to society, and you can find studies in the World Bank in other places that will try to make that claim.
Speaker 3: But what they do is they're ignored. Well, they're ignorant.
Speaker 2: They favor the simplistic slogans decrying what I just described myself as top five or ten percent and what's their pjority of the top one percent. Well, that is anything but critical thinking. So when you take envy that I started out with, you add the idea of entitlement and throw on top of that willful ignorance. Now you have a narrative that prevents any sort of meaningful and rational or logical discussion about economics. And that narrative not only misrepresents the nature of wealth, but then erodes trust in institutions like both markets and governments, because the argument becomes that markets can't do it. Markets create wealth inequality, and we've got to have the government come in and redistribute everything so that everybody's treated fairly. Have you always been treated fairly?
Speaker 3: Dragon?
Speaker 2: Nobody's ever treated fairly. Life itself is not fair. So these policies that get born out of that kind of mindset. You know, we've got to tax the wealthy. Let's put a surcharge on the wealthy. I mean, even Trump, And I think Trump's done it politically. I don't think he really believes it, but I think he's done it, you know, politically. When he's been asked before about you know, do you think we how to increase increase taxes on the wealthy, And he has said I'm just paraphrasing here, but he said something to the effect that I'm sure they could afford to pay a little bit more. Well, I wish you wouldn't do that, because that just feeds into the cabal's idea that the wealthier the source of all of our problems. When you propose as most Western nations, just look at Europe, socialized Europe, and we're going down the same path. Put steep taxes on high earners, which economists warn will drive investment overseas, will reduce domestic growth in this country. And what we ought to do is recognize that again? Who did I hear?
Speaker 3: Oh? I know what it was.
Speaker 2: It was one of my dead scrolling through Facebook and I came across to Dave Ramsey and Dave Ramsey had a little video. He puts his little snippets up on Facebook. Apparently I didn't know it. I don't know how I ended up looking at it, but there it was, and I watched it because he was talking about how corporate. You know, some guy was complaining about his corporate taxes and Ramsey just let into him about you don't pay corporate taxes. Yeah, you write the check because you had to fill out a corporate income tax form. But where did you get that money to pay those corporate taxes? And the guy was kind of blubbering around like, well, you know, a guy looked you know, it came out of my business. Yes, Then if you didn't plan for those corporate taxes, if your accountant was really lousy, if you didn't have an accountant and you didn't realize you needed to price your product or service at a certain level to cover those.
Speaker 3: Costs, then that's on you.
Speaker 2: So if you had to write a check and you had to take money out of savings to pay it. Then you didn't have your product priced correctly because nobody pays corporate taxes. Those are built into prices, prices, but nobody wants to talk.
Speaker 3: No, Nope.
Speaker 2: The useful idiot, as personified by that nominee in New York distorts everything about economics.
Speaker 5: About your merit based company and what you contribute as far as merit to it. We know that you contribute an off a lot of fertilizer. Do you know that really rich, brown, stinky stuff. Yeah, you supply a lot of that.
Speaker 2: It's high quality fertilizer. High quality manure. Can we use We talked about manure yesterday in the context of language, and somebody was using the word manure instead of bull crap.
Speaker 3: I forget what it was.
Speaker 2: Sixty eight twenty five rides mikea wh in regards to Bezos and what he's doing or any billionaire. Remember every paradise has its serpent. Okay six eight five six zero, Michael, what you just said about socialism is fascinating envy, true human nature. It's what gets people to vote for socialism. Human nature is also what causes socialism to fail. If the harder someone works the more it is taken from you to give to people to not working, that will fail in record time. Just food for thought. Yeah, we've kind of.
Speaker 3: Seen it over and over and over again, haven't we.
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Fifty two thirteen Michael Squirrel. Last year I had a credit card get closed because I couldn't make payments. I did keep my house, however, so it was worth it. I appeared in court today to make payment arrangements after being served. Did you know this too is a civil suit? Yes, just like immigration, there are absolutely no state consequences for my non payment of my debt, and they can't come after me because of sanctuary laws. Well, wait, we don't have debtor prisons in this country, so you can't go to prison for not paying a debt. Well, they can garnish your wages, they can have a hearing on assets, and you know, try to sell off some assets. No, I'm not sure what your point is. How many citizens, how many citizens stopping payments and credit and debt would it take for Colorado to change? All wars are bankers wars and money talks. I've already taken the credit score hit, so I'll put my money into something make money. What I have to say I have saved to pay this just saying thanks for all you do.
Speaker 3: How can you get that one?
Speaker 2: Not quite sure understood that, Mike two sixty sixty five. If blowing up a Newke site, would you see elevated radioactive levels? Depends on how deep it's buried. You might over time, but you might not immediately two two five five. Losing human asset on the ground is what's left of rany and police and military are indiscriminately attacking people, something Jennifer Griffin never has to worry about. I'm sure they're attacking people right now because they're trying to They're trying to show what little force they can to keep the population at bay. The old saying goes, and it's actually true that personnel is policy, meaning whomever you elect or whomever you hire, that's going to reflect what your policies are. Well, Michael Bloomberg is a demonstrable example of that. The New York University State Energy and Environmental Impact Center's fellowship New York University's New York New York University State Energy and Environmental Impact Center.
Speaker 3: Easy for you to say, well.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm thinking about is what kind of money laundering scheme is that place which Bloomberg's philanthropic nonprofit named after himself, provided two seed grants worth five point six million dollars in twenty seventeen, has long placed and paid the salaries of officials in at least ten state attorney general offices nationwide. I saw this and my first thought was, and I haven't taken the time.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 2: New York University, funded by Michael Bloomberg with two grants worth five point six million dollars, that New York University gives fellowships that then place paid salary officials in ten state attorney general's offices around the country. Attorney's general offices around the country. That seems to me to be a conflict of interest and something certainly not right about it, if not outright illegal. In the past two years, internal emails obtained by the Free Beacon Freebacon show the program has expanded to state level public service commissions, often those overlooked agencies that regulate utility companies and permit energy infrastructure like pipelines and power plans. The commissions also implement state renewable energy standards that force power providers to generate electricity through price your green sources. Well, now I'm curious how many in Colorado, how many in your state either the phil Wiser and the Attorney General's office or the Public Utilities Commission in Colorado or whatever they call your commission in your state, or in your state's attorney's attorney general's office, how many people are working there whose salaries are paid by a fellowship that's paid by Michael Bloomberg to New York University's Environmental Center that then gives the fellowships out. Oh so, if you don't think that personnelist policy, I would bet you a dollar to a donut that every single individual in every single public utility commission or every single AG's office whose salary is paid by the fellowship just happens to reflect the political ideology of that group. Now Bloomberg got to give him credit. He might have been inspired by George Soros, because George Soros did something similar which we're all aware of. He actually purchased higher crime rates throughout the country because he put his money to get left wing district attorneys who side with the criminals instead of their victims.
Speaker 3: Elected.
Speaker 2: The center's work in attorney general offices where Bloomberg funded fellows have participated in litigation accusing the fossil fuel industry of causing global warming. Has prompted conflict of interest concerns over the use of private funding to public lawsuits. It's work in state regulatory agencies, on the other hand, is a new development, one that suggests the center and its funder seek to play a more active role pushing green energy development at the local level. Somebody, I would think in the local media might be a little curious about whether or not Phil Wiser or the Colorado Public Utilities Commission has anybody working for them. That happens to be funded by this New York University Environmental Center that is funded by Michael Bloomberg, specifically for these fellowships. So an essenceeer get paid by Michael Bloomberg. It's just money laundered through the New York University fellowship program. Now why would they do that?
Speaker 3: Pretty simple?
Speaker 2: They want to deprive us of electricity on behalf of their you know, Church of the climate activists, speaking of envy. Michael Bloomberg net worth undred and six billion dollars. No matter what the climate does, I guess that Michael Bloomberg will continue to live the lifestyle. He continues to live with his own yachts, his multiple homes, his private jets, his Manhattan penthouses, and other places that he has, and his carbon footprint will remain the same, while he puts people in other places to go after the fossil fuel industry that actually fuels his jet and his air conditioning and his heating and his food and everything else. Here's an example. This is the Louisiana Public Service Commission. They've got somebody rule of Thabata. She's a DEI activist, a former policy fellow at a Muslim advocacy group, and a recent graduate of Loyola University Chicago School of Law. A job posting for the ROW echoed the twenty twenty three contracts, stating that the NYU Fellow would be sponsored by the YU Impact Center and handle regulatory matters related to the clean energy future, climate change, and energy justice. I think energy justice means you'll leave Michael Bloomberg alone. He'll be able to afford the energy that you and I won't be able to afford because he will be funding all of these people to regulate everything that you're doing. Unbelievable after authorities suspended rent on behalf of undocumented Democrats imported to you know, replaces. They might consider banning window shades to make it more convenient for illegal alien peeping toms. From a psyche called Heartland, Ohio, a thirty eight year old man in the United States illegally was arrested for allegedly looking into the window of a thirteen year old girl in Butler County, Ohio, according to the Sheriff's office. The Sheriff's office got the report on June eleven that jose wore as Vichis was looking into the girl's window while making sexual gestures. Bilchies looks like a nice enough fellow, isn't that mugshot?
Speaker 3: Boh Now?
Speaker 2: Fortunately for him it did not take place in one of the democrats many sanctuary jurisdictions, So guess what I could be and was called in to assist in the arrest. So if you're looking for multicultural enrichment, you don't have to go looking for it. Multiculturalism will come looking for you just peeping through the windows, So make sure you've got your window shades pulled up so they can peek in.
Speaker 7: I heard this Zohan guy say something in response to Trump of like, call it democracy or call it democratic socialism. It's a fight against inequality. And I guess the whole democratic part is supposed to make me feel better, except for the part where North Korea is the democratic Republic of career or some.
Speaker 3: Crap like that.
Speaker 7: And oh yeah, what happened to taxation without representation? I don't know about you, but when I look at my taxes, I don't see myself represented.
Speaker 2: When you look at how when you look at how it's spent, you don't see yourself represented either. So to prove my point from the last segment about how they personnel is policy, here's an example. Yesterday there was a Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Federal Courts chaired by Ted Cruz. They were interviewing several people about the different ways that the Chinese Communist Party and other foreign nations pour millions of dollars into all these advocacy groups, which then go to the Sierra Club and other organizations that then like the New York University, then plant people into these you know, AG's officers, these regulatory commissions. And one of the witnesses was a guy by the name of David R. Kush he's a senior operative at the far left anti development group called Public Citizen. He was the star witness for the Democrats at the hearing. The Republican witnesses were the Kansas Attorney General Chris Koback, Scott Walker, president of the Capitol Research Center, which has done a lot of work researching efforts buddies foreign interest, and Creuz alleged in his opening statement and throughout the hearing that these groups have been injecting millions of dollars into these advocacy groups in order to target the oil and gas and coal industries. The exchange was pretty fiery.
Speaker 8: Oh sure, so, homicide is legal term that refers to.
Speaker 2: By the way, I should point out that during the questioning, our Cush focused in on his advocacy for what he and all of his other minions in the Church of the Climate activists referred to.
Speaker 3: As climate homicide.
Speaker 8: Homicide it means, oh sure so, homicide is legal term that refers to It's essentially a blanket term for any form of unlawful killing, and an unlawful killing is causing death. Causing a death means substantially contributing to it or accelerating it. The mental state could be negligence, knowledge, recklessness.
Speaker 6: So you wrote an article in twenty twenty three entitled quote cuting big oil for climate deaths, and that article oil and gas executives could be prosecuted, not just sued, but criminally prosecuted for homicide, for murder based.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 8: I mean, I would be careful with the wording because murder again is definitely we're not arguing that they could be prosecuted for first degree murder.
Speaker 3: That's killing with you know, intent.
Speaker 6: But you want to put them in prison for homicide them as criminals. Put them in murderers get put people who commit homicide in jails with violent criminals. And your position is this is a reasonable and rational thing that we should put companies in America producing eight point five million jobs, we should arrest mail.
Speaker 3: Is that correct?
Speaker 8: It could be the case that some executives should be prosecuting that way. Of course, you can't put a corporation in jail, so there are other remedies.
Speaker 6: Presumably you'd put the corporate officers in jail, Yes, you can. You'd prosecute them for don't let there be any ambiguity. And by the way, Senator white House was really eager to make clear that you're the minority this year. The witness he wanted, he was eager to introduce Surti is saying that is a moonbeam wacky that you want to prosecute people creating jobs and producing energy for murder.
Speaker 2: They literally want to apologize for the lousy equality of the Senate hearing room video.
Speaker 3: They won't put people in prison for well.
Speaker 2: I can't do it for first degree murder because you know that requires you know he's killing another person, but you're killing the environment, So I guess that's a homicide. That's our second third degree murder manslaughter. But we ought to put them in prison for it. Goodn't grief