Speaker 1: One on one. Linchintaco says Orlando's rock station one O one one w JR. Are the sour brought to you by Petty's meets on Straight Road four thirty four in Longwood. There has been a lot of talk and focus on the safety of the New York City subway system as of late, especially with the incident of the woman being set on fire by the illegal immigrants.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's wrong up there, dude.
Speaker 3: These people that walk and push people in front of the subway.
Speaker 1: Just it's the violence is beyond comprehensible. Another incident recently happened, however, the good, good guy came out on top here. And the good guy actually is an elderly woman, seventy one year old Linda Rosa, who managed to fight off four teenage girls who tried to mug her on a Brooklyn subway station. Platu for him. Didn't end well for these four street punks. Don't have the video of this, we do have a still photo of the four girls to put the beat down coming through the turnstiles and you just look and you're like, oh, this is just a crew looking for trouble right here. Yeah, And they spotted what they thought was an easy mark. Tried to grab her purse. She was having none of it. She did take some incoming, she definitely did. She was knocked down briefly, but then she got the upper hand by grabbing onto the girl's pigtails. Yeah, and face slam in one of them, and then she held her down by her pigtails. Managed. Then the other girl jumped in and was trying to face stop her. Yeah, she grabbed her by the hair as well. Had two of them like corralled like horses, like beautiful, And then the other two girls panicked, and the two on the ground are screaming, let's go, let's go, And they finally all scattered off and they're looking for him now.
Speaker 2: And nobody was there to jump in and help.
Speaker 1: This is the worst part.
Speaker 3: We need some bwo up in that bitch, she asked repeatedly. Someone helped me, Someone helped me. Everyone just ignored what.
Speaker 1: Was going on.
Speaker 3: That is just disgusting if you are a standby per like just somebody around there.
Speaker 1: Well, Daniel Penny tried to do that. That's why people are scared to do anything.
Speaker 3: You know, No, four chicks attacking, attacking a seventy one year old lady on camera. Get your ass in there and punch them chicks in the fed them little you know what I'm saying, the little rats in the face. I'm sorry you're protecting that older elder lady. Man wait to go Linda though, and standing up and sorry you had to go through that. But she uh came out on the right end of that. And those those young lady, I can't even call them that. Those girls will rethink the next time.
Speaker 2: Hopefully.
Speaker 1: Well they've got their photos, so they'll they'll I'm sure they'll be scooping them up eventually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to just slap them on the rest.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: Not if Bob World Order it was around, you'd have a garden this in every subway. The city could pay for it with all that all the taxes there are, all the toll money they're bringing it. You hear about that.
Speaker 1: Stuff, Oh the nine dollars, Yeah, commuter feed but that they's just so you know, Taco. The governor of New York claims that the subway system is safe because of the the National Guard units that she's deployed down there to help patrol the stations, which apparently it's it's there's not enough of them that she's put in there to try to keep things lawful.
Speaker 3: Frank Reagan needs to take things back over from Blue Blood's. Frank Reagan, get in there. Let's get some BWO going down and there. And I'm telling you use some of that toll money to get armed guards in the subway these.
Speaker 1: You know, you're you're extending the kneecap policy to the subways now of New York City.
Speaker 2: Okay, I am, I'm am, I allowed to.
Speaker 1: Of course, you're the you are the centerpiece of Bob World Order.
Speaker 2: Hell, you're Bob Okay, So what we're gonna do?
Speaker 1: You roll with an iron fifth when it comes to b w O.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna call Frank Reagan from Blue Bloods right after the show and I'm gonna say, hey, Frank aka magnum p I, what's going on?
Speaker 2: It's taco Bob.
Speaker 1: Tom Selik is the only thing I know about Blue Bloods. That's it, and that you watched this forever and that it's not on anymore. And your wife watches it too, well, she stopped watching a few seasons ago, but she had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So anyway, we get we get Bob World Order going down on the subway and it's gonna be a big deterrent.
Speaker 1: I'm not pushing back on it. Yeah, more Bob World order stickers request came in, so those will be going out today as well. If you want to send your self addressed stamped envelope, if you want to represent and be a.
Speaker 3: B w O enforcer, just google w j R R address and you know, send a self address stamped envelope and we'll send you b w O stickers while they last.
Speaker 1: I do like the idea that Dead Listener and Pombay came up with a determined forcers b w enforcers. We should probably put the word honorary in front of it. Honorary.
Speaker 3: I love the shirt and it was cool. It even had food stands on it.
Speaker 2: Some guy made his.
Speaker 3: Own BWO Enforcers shirt is what we're talking about. But to put enforcers then all of a sudden, you know.
Speaker 1: So you put honorary in front.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't matter. Somebody that's got.
Speaker 1: That's my version of a legend.
Speaker 2: Something that somebody's good, it's gonna get involved. You just keep it at BWO.
Speaker 3: We don't want to musty things up and have people kicking ass.
Speaker 1: You know, let's go to North Korea. We're in his ongoing battle against all things Western culture. King Kim jong un has now banned a nationwide consumption of hot dogs.
Speaker 2: Say it didn't so.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's so he said, serving them is quote an act of treason. Hot dogs have been gaining popularity in South Korea, so you know, things start to filter through to the forbidden North. Has anyone caught selling or cooking them in North Korea faces serious time in one of the country's infamous labor camps. But you imagine that going to a labor camp for having a backyard cookout with some hot dogs.
Speaker 3: You cannot eat hot dog, but you can eat real dog. Yes, yes, is that what we're getting at Kim jonges here's the idea, buddy, whoa if he met Joey Chestnut, Oh boy, yeah, that'd be a situation. But they're the kind of guys that would hang out like, we don't know about that when he like Dennis Rodman, Yeah, well he likes the weird.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Add hot dogs to the list of already banned things in North Korea, including jeans, leather jackets, microwaves, bibles, designer shoes, sports, cars, weed, iPhones, slang, porn, k pop and YouTube. What are you supposed to do to fill your day?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't have an iPhone? Then weed and k pop? Man, I couldn't live without weed and k pop.
Speaker 1: For the third consecutive day headline of the week contender.
Speaker 3: Here somebody else just texted, are there's still BW stickers available? Yes, we got new order before the holidays, so you need to send in the self dress damp ton blove.
Speaker 2: All right, headline of the week I'm ready to write.
Speaker 1: Which pretty short to the point, but definitely headline of the week. Material out of Russia? Okay you ready? Yes, Russia finds party goers for looking too gay. Wow, seven people uh find by police after I was deemed they looked too gay at a nightclub.
Speaker 2: It is Russia.
Speaker 3: That's not for Russia with love though Okay it is not permitted there from Russia looking gay?
Speaker 1: Apparently it's not permitted either.
Speaker 2: We're looking too gay?
Speaker 1: Right, Russia finds partygoers for looking too gay.
Speaker 3: Okay, So here's the thing man at the end of the week, since don't look gay. Since we've had three days in a row of headline of the week, I'm talking the first three shows of the New Year Force. Since you pointed that out a minute ago, We're gonna definitely have a runoff on Friday. On Friday, we are. The problem is I didn't write one of the headlines of the week down. No, I write them all day. I got it.
Speaker 2: The one I found it were.
Speaker 1: Okay. I was fearful there for a moment. The goodness Linchen Taco on demand, download the iHeartRadio appum A New Year Come