Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade Prime. It's very pain here. I've got my buddy, Chris DeRosa a fixing famous people.
Speaker 2: Chris another another one to quote to quote DJ Khaled another one. You love to make me watch these things about these Charlatan people, and I'm happy to do it.
Speaker 1: I didn't know this was gonna be about a Charlatan. In my mind, I was like, you know what, I believe in their love.
Speaker 2: And then come on, come on, come on, you can't say that you believed it.
Speaker 1: Well, when I watched it, I was like, hmm, okay, you know what, Maybe who am I to judge?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then I was thinking, last night, I wonder what Chris is gonna say. Is he gonna say, who are we to judge? Maybe they have an unconventional marriage. But then as I laid down earlier, trying to take a little nap before we did this, because I woke up early to take the dogs to the groomer, and then you had to like push, and I was like, I was just gonna I'm gonna take a little nap. I started thinking, what's wrong with me? What this guy? Wow, he has really bamboozled this woman.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the.
Speaker 2: Norway And yes, they do have an unconventional marriage. Is that what they're calling it these days?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, he it's interesting, right. So this is Rebel Royals on Netflix, guys, and this is about the love story, nay marriage of a Princess Marta of Norway and shaman Derrick born Derek Verrett.
Speaker 2: Not born Derek. Don't tell me that right away, Oh, brother, here we go.
Speaker 1: Derek David Verrett changed his name to Shaman Derick Verrett at some point. Yeah. Interesting, So you know, by the whole thing is Marta, she's fifty four, she's got nothing to lose, she's fourth in line to the throne. Who gives a shit? You know? Yeah, she decided she could talk to angels at some point, and somebody suggested she meet this guy, and they decided they'd formerly been the king of King of Egypt, so why not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when we saw each other, we knew that. Like it's everything that they do is just so blatantly obviously a lie. It's just so funny that it's like this is the Okay, here's why this person is a Charlotte, no matter he even if he is a medium. I have a friend that's a medium, Like I believe in this, Like I talk I believe the medium. I talk to dead celebrities on my Patreon all the time. Yeah, I believe that this exists. Like just let's go start there, Okay, But when you start being like, oh, well, like we were in a past life together, so blah blah, it's like no one can verify that. No one can, like do you know what I mean? There's a part of it where like that all these things where it's like and then I'm doing this kind of work, and I'm doing this kind of work, and then the fact that it's just like there's seventy different kinds of like spiritual work that he's doing is I'm raising an eyebrow immediately, even if I believe that they're real.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I'm saying, Like, well, I raised an eyebrow when he said he was previously homosexual but now he's soul sexual.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: I'm just you know, I just it's not that I've never heard of that, because there's Chris I'm very old, and new types of sexualities every day, and I'm just trying to roll with it.
Speaker 2: You know, and like what like soul sexual great, got it? Understand, no skin off my nose, as they say, you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean, doesn't affect me. Go ahead, I don't care. But you know, he claims he's a third or sixth depending on which article you read, generation shaman. His dad was an architect, so you.
Speaker 2: Know where, yeah, could we get some could we get some generations happening? One of my notes is, why is direct sister showing up a full forty minutes into this documentary? Why are we not seeing his like growing up story at the beginning.
Speaker 1: I think that for what I read on Wikipedia, which is just bountiful. It's he has said lots of different stories about his you know, he grew up you know, wealthy. His dad had a plane, they had staff. And then the family's like, no, it was fine. We definitely didn't have a plane. We definitely didn't have staff. I don't know where this third or sixth generation as shaman comes through since dad was an architect, Like, uh huh.
Speaker 2: No way again, this person can just make up whatever lie that they want, and I must come down on the documentarians. They did not try to verify any of these things. They heard fourth generation Shaman and there was no. Not one person was like like I need the footage, even if they think that they're not rolling, that they're secretly rolling on him and being like, so, who was was your father a shaman? Or was your grandfather a shaman? What were there mes? Blah blah, and have him like tell us what they are or like we watch him like squirm out of it, or if he says something less like be like there's no VERI viable proof that this person's a shot, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But also then he would just start speaking in that in tongues and then you would be like, okay, he's speaking in an ancient and we don't know, we don't know that agage.
Speaker 2: They were like too afraid of him in this documentary. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Did they pay for this documentary? This is my question. They might have they funded it themselves because.
Speaker 2: It's or it was like access based and they were like we'll let you be because like they're they're like at the wedding, like you know what I mean, Like they probably found some documentary that's like I want to you know, I want to like do a documentary about you two, and they're like, okay, well you can come to our wedding and you can like film it for free. But then it's it's like if they don't want to do it anymore, then that the documentary's over, you know what I mean. Like if they're like, no, we're not doing this, if we're starting to catch him in too many lies and him saying like no, then they don't have it. Then the person doesn't have a documentary, and so they're like letting it go, which is wrong, by the way, like you should be not afraid of your subject, you know.
Speaker 1: By the way, he claims he became a shaman, which, by the way, if it was generational, it seems like that's how it. But anyway, he claims he became a shaman in La or the Jungles of Brazil. There's just two different.
Speaker 2: Wait sure, who's too? I mean those two places are confused all the time, right. He also, when you go to La, aren't you like am I in Brazil? And look around and see.
Speaker 1: Right, it's so similar. He also said he worked in a children's hospital in Israel, healing the children there with his shaman, and those people there rather they're like you no, no, no, never seen him, don't know him, so I'm gonna give you some other controversial things that he said. So he says that casual sex attracts subterranean spirits to make an impression on the inside of women's vaginas, so he sells exercises to clean out these vaginas.
Speaker 2: Are those exercises his penis could be?
Speaker 1: Could be?
Speaker 2: Because oh yeah, but he's like gay, so he wouldn't want to do that.
Speaker 1: He says he can turn adams to help people reduce their age and uh. A major newspaper Dog and blot It described his book as the ratings of a lunatic. So he has had things like, you know, chemotherapy is only for people to make money. And he also has said that children that get cancer get it because they want it.
Speaker 2: That's terrible, Yeah, terrible. Well but yeah, yes, But then the minute he needs to go on dialysis for sympathy, he's like, right.
Speaker 1: There isn't it And he can't cure that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, can't cure that. Nope. Yeah. That's what's so funny is that he's a guy like lay hands on people and they like are the blind can see and the lame can walk? But then like whenever he's like, oh, I was like an alcoholic and destroyed my liver, and my sister had to give me half of her liver. And now that liver has been destroyed. Why yeah, by the way, why it was just rejecting it quote unquote, which again I have no oh idea how liver transplants work at all. But like that story doesn't seem to be like working out for me.
Speaker 1: Do you guys ever walk out of the doctor's office and think, Okay, well I have no information. I love to hear feeling exactly the same. They told me nothing that happens to me all the time. I mean they might tell you, hey, drink more water or eat less fast food. Well, yes, I know, but I need a real game plan, and that is what Superpower is doing. Okay, Superpower will send a licensed professional to your home, or you can visit a nearby lab. And it's one simple blood draw with over one hundred biomarkers, way more than you get when you do the normal one at the doctor's office. You guys, I've done this. I went to a local lab, got the draw, and they came back with so many results tests I'd never even heard of. The app gives detailed information on your heart, liver, your thyroid, your hormones, but tabilism, vitamin minerals, all sorts of things, even like environmental toxins. You guys, they told me so much about my cholesterol. I was like, uh, oh, guess I need to watch out for my cholesterol. So I appreciate that. Now they will also tell you what supplements you could take that will help. So they have recommended some things to me, and I got them because now I'm concerned about my cholesterol. Okay, Superpower used to cost four ninety nine, but right now it's just one ninety nine for the full experience. That's more affordable than anything else out there. Other testing services charge five hundred dollars one thousand dollars sometimes more for similar or less testing, So you should know your numbers with Superpower. Superpower believes every human has one hundred year potential and they're here to help you get there. Your blueprint activated with Superpower. Not only does Superpower reduce their price to just one ninety nine before a limited time, our listeners are getting an additional twenty dollars off with code take twenty. Head to superpower dot com and use code take twenty at checkout for twenty percent off your order, and after you sign up, they'll say, hey, where did you hear about superpower? And make sure you say pink shade? So he wait, did I miss? Are we talking about liver? Are we talking about kidney?
Speaker 2: Or were talking about was it a kidney? Oh? Was it a kidney?
Speaker 1: Dialysis is for kidney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, No, you're right, it was a kidney. I'm saying liver.
Speaker 1: But regardless, regardless, He said that his sister gave him a kidney and his body rejected it because they usually wear out after about ten years. I haven't heard that. But again, nothing for whatever.
Speaker 2: One time.
Speaker 1: How Selena Gomez is kidney doing?
Speaker 2: She got to know she's great. She's doing great. She had a wedding that was a long time ago and she Yeah. So.
Speaker 1: He also has advised parents to speak directly and loudly at troubled and aggressive children, commanding the dark spirits to come to light and uh. Many observers consider his parenting advice to be harmful encouragement of exorcism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I okay, here's that's the thing that we need to I would love to happen in the world. Okay, is that like just because some lunatic says this that you this is what you should do, doesn't mean you should do it. True, Like, why are we listening to this man who has no like like make credentials reel again? Is my that's my.
Speaker 1: Ion like to see them, we'd like to see them.
Speaker 2: Like the charlatan that like gave a gave a vaginal egg get to Gwyneth Paltrow one time doesn't mean anything, you know what I mean? Like that's the and that's the problem. And it's sad because there are a lot of people that are healers, and there's a lot of people that do spiritual work that like do make a difference in the world. And it's like sad that they have to be in like they're seen as peers to like this charlatan person who's just gonna say whatever he wants and whatever he needs to say in order to get money, power, fame, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Well, it won't surprise you that nineteen ninety one he was in prison Felony Arson.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Okay, he had.
Speaker 1: Like a house part and then the house got set on fire and burned to the ground. But nobody mind. Yeah, but that was when he was a model and an actor before he was a sixth generation shaman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yea yeah. It's also well, it's also funny because like you go to New York, you're a model and an actor in the nineties, going to studio like you know, going to like the dregs of Studio fifty four and like going into the I'm sure like the drag bars and all. That's like like he was like perfectly primed to be that he was. I mean he is very very handsome and very handsome, and like when he saw those modeling pictures, you're like, oh, yeah, they were the boys were eating you up in the nineties. I'm sure yes, And so him doing that, it's like, of course, that's when you were in New York. That's exactly what you did because that's what everyone was doing. And then the second that he moves to LA he becomes a shaman and just out of no way, he's a sixth generation shaman because everyone in LA is like just one degree away from a shaman in some way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh, you know he so he's been with Martis's twenty eighteen, but twenty twenty two he started selling a medallion that claimed cured COVID nineteen. It seems to me he's like two years late on that, since COVID nineteen was between twenty eight. It's still on his website. The Norwegian government like told him like, we don't like you got to stop, like no, So then he started selling another product that he claimed could cure dogs of various ailments that now the Norwegian veterinary society had to come out and be like no, Noll and.
Speaker 2: I love well, that's what's funny. Whenever I saw the medallion that cures COVID, I was like checked out from the reft. For the rest of them. At their wedding, I was like not even watching like I was listening that. I was like, I have to do other things now. I can't give this person more of my time. I just simply can't, like I have to like go fold my laundry because that because folding my underwear was more important than seeing their wedding. After seeing that, he's being just a grifter and then has the unmitigated goal to be like I don't know why all of the press like hate me so much, like they always come after me no matter what, and it's like, yeah, because you're a fucking pyramid scheme grifter.
Speaker 1: Yes, sorry, it's crazy now. It also won't surprise you to know that between two thousand and seven and twenty fifteen he had a fiance, a masour named Hank Greenberg.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I need it. What did he look like? Did you find him? Now? Let's see Greenberg.
Speaker 1: Hank Greenberg engaged to Dirk Verret nay Derek Verrett. So he was with Hank when they started an Indiegogo crowdfunding pace to raise money for his kidney transplant, in which they stated that, uh, Derek is HIV positive. So that's an interesting old twisteroo for.
Speaker 2: The Royal Wait, Derek is uh huh?
Speaker 1: When they when they did the crowdfunding to raise money for his kidney plants transplant, they said he's HIV positive. Now, it'll also not surprise you that in twenty nineteen, Greenberg described his true nature vera It's true nature is manipulative and dangerous. As stated, Verrett has brainwashed cults of followers.
Speaker 2: I know. That's the thing is, like I need the like I didn't see we did a good job of not really seeing like cult people like they like we didn't be.
Speaker 1: In her circle in a room, but not like hundreds.
Speaker 2: But that was like one. But that was like one thing, and that was like, Okay, he's doing like a little class whatever, but like I would love to see if there's like hundreds. That was one thing I was like. I was like, I wonder if he has like a bunch of followers or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean, Gwyneth Paltrow, she can get you on board.
Speaker 2: But if that, he probably like begged her to take a photo with him, and now he says that like there they work together. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know what I mean. Like he was like, I'm like, and she's like, oh, are you my makeup artist? Okay, great, here, like take a picture with me.
Speaker 1: Do you know what? Here's another something interesting. On the same day the documentary came out a forty six minute recording surface, which were these voicemails that we heard a little bit. But do you know when he's doing these voicemails and he's saying like, whoops, accidentally suck that guy's dick. I mean I didn't need to, but it happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah there.
Speaker 1: I mean, sometimes it happens in there and you just suck an dick.
Speaker 2: I wish I was joking, but go ahead, do you.
Speaker 1: Know, are you ready for your mind to people? And who these messages were too? Who he was talking to on these messages.
Speaker 2: I'm so nervous.
Speaker 1: Eric Niece, Real World Season one?
Speaker 2: What erices?
Speaker 1: Those are? Who the messages were too that were lated? MTV star Eric Nice Niece Nice? Probably yeah, you know, you know who he is, the hotty.
Speaker 2: Jump rope one that I was like in love with when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: Eric was so he was on season one Real World. It's hot. He was a model and he'd come to New York to be a model, And now he too is some sort of alsd.
Speaker 2: Here we go, I see it. Yeah, Eric, So.
Speaker 1: He's probably like my age ish.
Speaker 2: Back in the day, he was so fucking so hot, like so hot, and.
Speaker 1: He hosted a couple of things on MTV and yeah, yeah he had this, Yeah he had this like jump rope challenge or whatever. Sure, yeah he was all fitness. But now he just he himself is sort of a shaman like you go and Yahuasca.
Speaker 2: See it, I'm looking at it right now. He's in like a cross legged pose with like chakras and like yeah, oh, brother. Oh so he's like, he's like, I did suck some guys dick and would do it again. Wink Eric, that's what was happening there is it not? Which he has no shade. I would say, like same.
Speaker 1: Eric's pretty hot.
Speaker 2: I would accidentally do that too, but.
Speaker 1: In an accident, I just said I'm not gonna do it. And then next thing I know, sorry, yeah.
Speaker 2: Like Upsi's but like that's that's the other thing is oh god, oh god? And how did someone get them from Eric?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I can't imagine Eric would break his shopping code to do such a what do you so? All right, let's talk about when they sold the rights of their wedding to Hello magazine. So the reason this was such a big deal because in Norway they're not allowed at all to do any commercialization of their name. Nothing. Anything has to be all public, you know. And they after the documentary came out, the Norwegians, you know, we're just very quiet, nice people. They're not like the Brits. They're not gonna just dissect you with their words. They say, the Royal House wants a clearer distinction between the activities. Princess Marta and Derek and the Royal House. This will be the top of conversations in the future. Like they're just like just gonna just gonna pretend like we don't know them, and.
Speaker 2: Well that's yeah, that's such a funny, is that. Like they don't say, like I never hear from the two of them that like they did something that was against the protocol of the crown, which like I'd be like, yeah, okay, like you're modern and you don't want to do it, Like I understand that, and we've already been through that on a much larger scale with Megan and Harry, and so yeah, we know, like yeah, like yes, we get it. But like they're like, and I don't know why they would do this to us, Like it must be because my parents don't love me, you know, And I'm like, no, it's because like you clearly are doing something that you're not allowed to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But they haven't just like disowned her or anything. They're just sort of like, yeah, we're all still family and it's fine, but we'd like no.
Speaker 2: But they took it like her hrh away, which is big because that is that she probably can't get much like she had to go sell those photos because she had to pay for that wedding, that wedding, that pay for the wedding versus like the tax payers of Norway paying for it, which is what would have happened if she was just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the wedding kind of sucked. I mean they made it seem like it was gonna be this big deal, but it wasn't. It was just like a backyard tent.
Speaker 2: I mean you know, I mean, sure, yeah, and it's like and it was this whole thing. And again, isn't he on dialysis? Like? Why is he a go I.
Speaker 1: Was wondering about the dial.
Speaker 2: So interesting, Mary Paine, that he could just like go be away for like five days in that place and not to do dialysis at all was so weird, so weird.
Speaker 1: But did you see our two real housewives that attended the wedding. No, Sonia and Cynthia were at the wedding. What Yeah, Now I knew Cynthia was there because I had heard her speak of it on Jeff Lewis show.
Speaker 2: How does she know these people?
Speaker 1: Cynthia got invited because she had met Shaman Dirk and Sonia. I don't know, she just heard there was a party and she went.
Speaker 2: Like, I need to text Sonya and be like, tell me everything about this party.
Speaker 1: Chris, I cannot believe that you did not notice her front row.
Speaker 2: I wasn't. I wasn't whoop whoop who.
Speaker 1: Literally in it.
Speaker 2: Telling you that, Like after I saw the medallion, I was like, I can't like give my full attention to this anymore because I was so marry.
Speaker 1: Here's where you should pay attention to look for Sonya and Cynthia when they're on the boat going in through the fewords to the event space, and then at the wedding when they at the wedding, Sonya's in the front row. And I believe this show Cynthia as well at the actual wedding. And then they show Sonya for sure just drunken about to take her underwear off dancing to the band.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, not Sonia front row, not the not the two Rajas again, like he's such a fame whore. It's so funny.
Speaker 1: Exactly where was gonna?
Speaker 2: She doesn't know who he is? Again, she thought he was a makeup artist. It was probably Cynthia's makeup artist for a whole season of Hoss of Atlanta.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's interesting too, so in Norway. The thing that's interesting about this to me, in addition to all the other millions of things. So Ingrid, my producers. You know, my best friend Ingrid. She's Ingrid. Her family's Norwegian. No surprise. She was so happy. She was just on a like a twenty day cruise with her parents. They went to Norway, and she was like, I could get all the keychains and mugs I want with the word Ingrid on it everywhere I went. It was just things, you know, the Ingrid street. I can get it everywhere. And she was talking about how peaceful and calm Norway is and how in Norway they because it gets so cold there and they encourage people to get out. So they have government paid for clubs where you can join a knitting club and the government pays for it. They'll pay for all your supplies everything, so you'll join a club so you get out of your house when it's cold. She's like, they just have all these like quiet hobbies that the government pays for. It's just such a peaceful, calm place. So when you hear about that, and then you hear about this and that they're really driven by Johntloven, which is this unwritten social code where it is you are not to believe you're better than anyone else, you don't know more than anybody else. You're not to believe you're good at anything or that anyone cares about you. Yeah, now that's a little harsh, but it's just very different than this guy who believes he is better than everyone knows everything that he hears about him.
Speaker 2: He believes that he's better than everyone in America, that where we all believe that we're better than everyone that we walked on the street, like, you know, we're the opposite of that in mental anyways. And so it's like he already is the tippy tippy top of that horrible pyramid to then go him here and be like and again it's like there's a part of it where I'm like on his side in the sense of like, yeah, like you should have individuality and like you have this and you have that. But then there's also a part where it's like, but you're also marrying into the royal family of this country, and so that will govern how you move through the world.
Speaker 1: Y'all guess what the holidays are approaching. I know I can't believe it either, there's so much that goes into the holiday season and getting ready. But guess what, I'm lowering my stress by shopping at Wayfair. That's right. You could shop for holiday decor for every room in your house. You can get Christmas trees, wreaths, or those inflatables for your front yard. Wayfair is your one stop shop for all of this stuff. You guys, I collect the little Christmas trees. I'm obsessed with them. I have them all over my house at Christmas time, the little trees. You know. Wayfair has some really cute ones this year. I've already put them in my cart. But now is the best time to get ready because it's coming up. It's going to hit you before you know it. That way, when it comes, you can actually enjoy the holidays with your family and your loved ones without stressing out and running around like a lunatic. I just told my husband, we've got to start getting our decorations out so they're ready to go right after Thanksgiving. I don't want to be yelling at everybody. And also, we're hosting a holiday party this year. We haven't done it in a couple of years, We're doing it this year. I've already got things in my cart for Wayfair. The cutest plates, the cutest napkins, and the cutest table decorations. You know, there's something for every style and every home at Wayfair, no matter your space or your budget. Get organized, get refreshed, and get ready for the holidays for way Less. Head to wayfair dot com right now to shop all things home wayfair dot com, w A y F A I R dot com Wayfair every style, every home. And do you think when people were like, you should meet this princess Marta because she's also a talks to angels or whatever, that he was like, no, no, no, And I put it off for so long because I was like, why would I want to meet her? Or do you think he was like, yeah, no, uh can I get into a royal family? Thank you very much?
Speaker 2: No. He you saw that he was like she was like dming me and texting me and email me, like she was like chasing after him, and he was like not responding to her. And eventually he was like, oh, she like will mayor she's in love with me and will let me like be a prince? That's a kiss? Please? This is what dreams made like miracles happened once in a while, like literally the Princess Diaries, that's what he like thought he was doing.
Speaker 1: And when she's like, I mean, I'm happy to just get married in the backyard, he was like, that's not happening, girl.
Speaker 2: Double snap's we literally double Like it's just like just the she's not even there and he's like posing in front of like a rack of clothes being like like snap, snap, snap, you know what I mean. It was like America's ex HP model so much, every window, so many, so many every just the b roll shots of him that they get are so good because he's just like you want to be on top, like he is doing a challenge, like he's in America's Extup Model.
Speaker 1: Like every day of his life, he's tim Gunn. He's walking in Where's this Girl Going?
Speaker 2: No? That album? People like like he just is like and then the number of times as they're getting ready for their their wedding, he's like, who's doing my makeup?
Speaker 1: Like and then the funniest thing, she's like closed the curtains because the proparazzi's out there, and they show him standing in front of the window in his robe. Yeah, open the curtains.
Speaker 2: Wide, literally break the window so that they can get a full, a great shot of him.
Speaker 1: It's like, do you think, okay, so MARTA's first husband, Ari, the father of her children, did unlive himself after she got engaged to this guy, so or he got engaged after they got engaged.
Speaker 2: Thought it was before that.
Speaker 1: She was with this guy when ex husband unlived himself.
Speaker 2: Because this is okay. So here's the thing. When they were talking about that part of it, I was like it was something where like they weren't together anymore, and then she started doing this like angel like like this like woo woo, like self help like initiative. Yeah, and I feel like what we didn't hear is that the people in Norway were like, what what the fuck is she doing? Like this fucking lunatic And then that was like a lot of shame that was brought to the family because of her, like trying to do this grift situation. Does that make sense? And then I feel like that was part of it. But then I mean, it's like really sad, it's.
Speaker 1: Very sad, But don't worry. Ari had contacted Derek from beyond the.
Speaker 2: Grave, of course he did, of course what of course and it and just.
Speaker 1: Said, you know, please you take care of my children.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The fucking piece of this is so.
Speaker 1: Let's see now. Also not surprising, there were accusations of manipulating his Instagram account on the lead up to the wedding to give a surge of followers, you know, to make themselves look more popular. And they say, yeah, like people go and look at like what the numbers are versus the engagement, and.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, I get more likes on like something stupid than you do and you have like nine bajillion followers. Yeah, okay, I got it. Yeah, and I'm no one, by the way, like I have no followers. Same.
Speaker 1: And here's here here, here's how I wrap up my questions here. The wedding not that great. I've been to better weddings. Fine, nobody came in under a blanket.
Speaker 2: I mean that was that was like another level.
Speaker 1: It was like they had to hide it because hello, magazine was paying for the rights for the whole thing, and.
Speaker 2: So if they did, yeah, so that's yeah, I mean it is true. But again it's like it's that's so funny.
Speaker 1: But the parents were there, and I got to tell you, I'm very concerned about dad's mole on his cheek beer.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm concerned about everything there. They are like clinging onto life like he he's like here said and then it was just like so like when they when he talks, like he doesn't even move his mouth. It's just like it's like sounds come out. Uh.
Speaker 1: The brother. I also read the brother. At the last minute with the Netflix documentary, they had to take out several spots of the brother because he, you know, said yes, I'll be in it like b roll like in the background. Yeah, but they have full conversations with him and Dirk or whatever, and that when he found.
Speaker 2: Out, it was like he was like, you can't do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't do that because you can't. First of all, they were and they also were not allowed to say the word princess on this documentary, at which they said they clocked it it every three minutes that they said it.
Speaker 2: They weren't allowed to say princess. Why not? Isn't she a princess?
Speaker 1: I guess they're because they not allowed to say it because it's for commercial.
Speaker 2: Because she's not a prince.
Speaker 1: Understood, Okay, it's for commercial use.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But then but then once she's taken away from the HRH. Doesn't that like I'll nullify all of that? We don't know, I don't know, That's what I That's why I think they did that is because then it's like because she's breaking that situation by like having those medallions.
Speaker 1: But okay, but so now she gets some money from the Netflix dock and he gets like a couple of more bucks for being a shaman. What are they going to live on if she's not in norwegianal exact?
Speaker 2: Well, exactly, that's why Megan's out here selling us wine, jam and flowers. It's true, you know what I mean? Like, you know, because she's like someone has to work in this family, and so like the prince, the princess is like how am I gonna the non princess now is like how am I going to pay for my wardrobe? But how do I pay for my hair and makeup? And Direk's hair and makeup? I don't know, I mean, do you know what I mean? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah? And also who's going to pay for his new kidney that he may or may not need?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, being like this isn't true, Well, my next question is are we or are we not worried about his health? Now? I think it'd be kind of hard to fake dalysis because they did show the machine and everything. Sure, but you know what I noticed that I've showed the machine to him.
Speaker 2: I've seen worse. Mary Payne, We've seen worse. We've seen Scamanda, We've seen this what's this new? And the Unicorn girl or whatever the fuck her name is? Oh yeah, I do you know what I mean? Like we've seen these happen before where they're like, I'm the girl the Gray's Anatomy writer that was like dying from cancer nine million times and never had it once.
Speaker 1: Like do you know I have somebody like this that I know that has literally gotten like a feeding tube and it's like shown it at the doctor, like and like all of it fake, fake, fake, but like a feeding tube like.
Speaker 2: Gypsy Rose Again, Gypsy Rose, her mom like got her all that shit. I'm wanted not to this extent, but there was like someone that I went to college with that have these stories of like these different men that like were lusting after her and like all this stuff, and that we just like came to understand that none of them were real, and we like kind of searched on the internet like we like did our slew thing back in the day and just like realized that like none of it was real and these people didn't exist, and we kind of it was like one of those things where it was like this elaborate life that they talked about all the time, that was just like this doesn't exist, Like neither of these people exist. You're not You're not the Bella Bella to like Jacob and Edward that they're like coming out like it just did. It wasn't real.
Speaker 1: That's that's hard when you find that out about somebody.
Speaker 2: Oh and like that that apple Side or Vinegar, Remember that that like horrific series that I watched about that woman that was like dying of dying and didn't want to like admit that she has had cancer. I don't know there was people do this all the time. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know about Appleside.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're gonna be obsessed with that. It's called it's on Netflix. It's called Appleside or Vinegar. And I'm not even going to pretend like I know the people's names because I don't. And your listeners are screaming at me being like it's this person, but it's this woman who like basically like did like oh real, like the UK version of like a twenty twenty interview being like, yeah, I am dying of cancer and just like absolutely was not in every way and just like lied the whole but one girl lied about not having cancer, and then the other girl lied about like furing her cancer like holistically and then actually had it and then eventually like died spoiler died because she like waited too long and like the cancer like destroyed her body all in the hopes of like becoming like influencers.
Speaker 1: And did they try to cure with apple cider vinegar? Is that what I'm getting?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That was like one of the things like very early on it was that. That's why it's called episode. Yeah, but like that's not a main part of it.
Speaker 1: But like okay, all right, because I was like where does that come in? Because I know you have to like drink that every day.
Speaker 2: But that's also a scam too. That's a scam too with that family. Apparently there's a documentary about that.
Speaker 1: So many scams, I know, I know, But this is the thing.
Speaker 2: Mary Pain, is that like these people come on and they're like, no, here's what you have to do, and it's like, who are you again? Who are you to tell me what to do here with this? You don't have kids, you don't have anything, you're you're you know, accidentally sucking cock. What do you know about? What do you know about raising my children and like and giving them exorcisms?
Speaker 1: And what about this? Three Daughters of Marta, you know, the one that was sort of like the out there artist. I was like, Okay, she might kind of be like all right, I get it because like I'm an artist and maybe he's an artists whatever. But the others two were like, yeah, so we met our mom's gay best friend.
Speaker 2: And we're like, that's I was kissing my pants and they were like we were like yeah, it was like so great. And then they were like we're dating and we were all like like you hear the record scratch like happened to each of them, like they I'll say it, And it's so fucking funny that they're like, it's good to feel that her own children feel how we feel about this person. You know.
Speaker 1: They're like, do we have to give up being princesses because we're cool with it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like we're good, Like, can you just go and us stay.
Speaker 1: Because I don't I don't what. Listen, by the way, in Norway, does everybody speak perfect English with no accent?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I guess so.
Speaker 1: When Ingrid was just there, things were happening in the United States because she just got back, because she was gone for you know, three weeks, and when she was in Norway, I was like, oh, I'm so glad you're in the land of your people, you know, I know you're having a wonderful time there amongst the Norwegians. And she goes, I can I claim political asylum and stay here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, literally, I'm in Canada right now, and I'm like, do I have to go back home?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was like, wow, Ingrid, what a great idea, not even funny. Also, do you think that these two are having sex? Because he did an interview where he said, you know, they would have sex four times a day.
Speaker 2: But no, no, no, Mary Payne, You're mistaken. He didn't do. He had his own podcasts where he said that no one prompted him to say that. He just volunteered that information on his own podcast.
Speaker 1: Okay, four times a day, but no finishing for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he's gay. Wait, you remember the old clip of met Wendy Williams Denial is a river and your husband is gay. That is her.
Speaker 1: And you know, listen again. Fine. I went into it thinking like listen, they're both like these spiritual people and they just want to have their.
Speaker 2: Soul, their souls will fuck like they yeah, sure, you know.
Speaker 1: She's in her fifties. She's like, I don't care anymore, and you know, yeah, she's like fine, like I did all that whatever, I've got these three kids. I'm a princess. But she's and you never see them like really like and I do this a lot on ninety day fiance, Like if we ever see them sort of making out, I'm like, okay, they're real couple. But if you never see anything, you're.
Speaker 2: Like the finest opposite sides of a room, You're.
Speaker 1: Like, they're not. This is green card situation. So okay, So do you think they're they've ever had sex?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, I think that they do. But it's like because he wants attention and he's like, but does.
Speaker 1: He have would she say like, hey, you've got that giant scar from your kidney surgery or go like no, it was laparoscopic or kidney replacing me.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's very weird, but like I just to me, it's like he's doing it, but it's like it's a performance, just like everything else is. You know. You know they're doing like weird threesomes with like random people, you know what I mean? Like, you know, I have no actual knowledge of this, but you know that there's like they're up to stuff, doing weird shit.
Speaker 1: I kind of feel like she's on into that. I kind of feel like she.
Speaker 2: No, but I feel like she's going to be into it because he tells her to be into it and she's like, Okay, you.
Speaker 1: Know, well, I will tell you that I did go into this with high hopes that these two crazy kids were just in love and nobody understood them.
Speaker 2: No. No, I could have told you. I could have dashed those dreams for you before we even watched it.
Speaker 1: Are you going to text uh Sonia?
Speaker 2: Oh? I really am going to text Sonya and be like were you at that wedding? Tell me everything? Not well, we saw her on camera like like were you I'm going to be like, were you really at that wedding? Like tell me everything. I'm gonna be You're going.
Speaker 1: To pretend like you didn't see it, like, well, she didn't.
Speaker 2: Actually, I just want to. I want I didn't see it, so I like, or I'll say, oh my god, saw you saw you with that one in the documentary? She probably doesn't even she probably hasn't even seen it, but I will find out. She will tell me the dart. I have a few notes.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, let's hear it.
Speaker 2: I said, learning that Martha has adult children and his divorce makes more sense of this. The fact that this was like after like she had lost her husband and they had like separated, and then also that he was not here anymore, like and that she has three adult children like that. I was like, oh, yeah, you're like in a mid life crisis, and so this is why you're doing this, Okay, okay, right, And when they're at one point, they do it cheers for something. They're at some dinner and and Durrek Derek says, skull to you, like skull is like cheers schol to you. Martha. I love you for your power. That's what he said right out there in the day.
Speaker 1: Maybe he meant her vaginal power.
Speaker 2: I think he meant like your powers and like you're a princess, is what I think. Okay, Okay, I said, why do these royals never prepare their partners for how to act in front of the royal family. We've seen it now with Megan, We've seen it with Yeah. And the reason people don't like Magane's because she was like I didn't know that I had to like Curtsey in front of the Queen of England and it's like, you dumb idiot. Yeah, everyone knows that.
Speaker 1: Well, they sit on a video explaining how.
Speaker 2: To at the wedding like because they no one had explained it to him. But also I think it's because these like roll people like don't they don't know any better, Like they don't know that everyone doesn't know that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I think you can't show up in dorway, like in a skirt as as it's you know, as someone a man marrying into this like very traditional. You know, I just think that's not going to go over well.
Speaker 2: But I think or at least like, don't be surprised when it doesn't go overwell, right.
Speaker 1: Just just wear the suit and then like ease into the skirts, you know what I mean? Yeah, sure, you guys, it's that time of year. Is time to flip that closet over. It's time to get rid of the old, come in with the new, and the best place to do it is Quints, because you know, Quent snails it with luxury essentials that feel effortless, look polished, perfect for layering, perfect for mixing. Oh, I can't wait fall weather. Everything With Quints, I find myself reaching for those things again and again. I got the best pair of wide leg jeans, so now I don't look like an old lady and my mom jeans. I have the coolest jeans. Now I got the cutest leather jacket, and then the best thing to wear with the leather jacket is just like a crisp white shirt underneath. Oh it looks so great, you guys. You know Quints only works with factories that use safe, ethical and responsible manufacturing practices and they use premium fabrics and finishes. I also just got some socks and some sheets, and I'm about to get my Christmas cancels again. You guys, Quints has everything, So you need to elevate your fall wardrobe essentials with Quint. Go to quint dot com slash pink Shade for free shipping on your order and three hundred and sixty five day returns. That's qu i n ce dot com slash pink Shade to get free shipping and three hundred and sixty five day returns quints dot com slash pink Shade. And at the end they'll say where did you hear about us? Click podcast and select Peak Shade, thank.
Speaker 2: You, or just again like, don't be surprised when someone if that's what you're gonna do, be don't be surprised that like a very conservative royal family isn't going to be like this is great, you know what I mean, Like it's just not Yeah.
Speaker 1: And did you like the comparison that he was doing to with himself and Megan Markle?
Speaker 2: I yes, because I feel like there were parts, I mean like when you saw those comments where they were like saying very racist, horrible things to him, I was like, that is true, Like that's like he's bringing so much of it onto himself, but like that part of it is not his doing, the racist part.
Speaker 1: I felt like, oh, that could probably be true.
Speaker 2: No, and I feel like it's like very like I was like yeah, and then him even saying that like Harry brought up like the thing that the dad said, because it's funny because he's like, they don't defend me in the press, and I was like, yeah, they're never going to defend you in the press, because that's the whole point of who these people are, even if they're on a lower scale. It's like that's like what their model is is to have like press stories written about them. And so it's like cool to see the dad like stand up to the press with that, Like I actually really liked that, and I was like, wow, that's he at least someone's doing it, if you know what I mean, if none of them, we're going to do it for Megan, like at least like someone else is like modeling what should happen.
Speaker 1: They have a question, did they whoever produced this, did they have to they had to like buy the rights to that?
Speaker 2: As opraclips At a certain point if you if it's so big and you only use a little bit of it, I don't think that you have to, Okay, but like Netflix would probably have a deal with like whatever thing anyway, probably like if it's like CBS, because what was it on like CBS or like I can't remember either or was it Apple. I don't remember, but like so like whoever it was, like, let's say it was on CBS. Like in theory, Netflix probably has an overall deal with like the news of CBS to be like to be like, hey, we're going to license your thing for like this fee and that's like a normal and we're going to do and especially or in a documentary. In a documentary that was that would be like a but like you would have money set aside for like news archives stuff like that, and so that would be like put into your budget. That's not like okay, especially if you know that you're gonna draw some comparison to Megan and you're gonna need to get that. And because the interview is like so big, I feel like it gets to the point where it's like we've all seen it. It's not like you're like showing something that they've never seen before. There's all kinds of different ways to argue it. But they probably did pay, but it's probably not like as.
Speaker 1: Much like and my mind is like they pay for like a rolling Stone song, but no.
Speaker 2: No, it's not like three million dollars like I mean, it was probably expensive, but it was worth doing putting it in the documentary, wasn't it? That was like the best. That was the part you feel the most for him.
Speaker 1: That's the only part I felt for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Or because it's new technically news. I think in that there's a way that like you don't have to pay for it or something I don't remember. I don't know that that. Well, someone else is gonna is screaming right now being like yeah, but I think as soon as it's news, it's like public domain.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, what other notes do you have for me about this?
Speaker 2: My last note is the biggest note. And I said, he needs to stop convincing me of everything and just tell me. The whole beginning of this documentary was him doing a hard pitch for who he is. And I'm like, you shouldn't need to do that. You should just I say, it's a housewives all the time, Like I don't need you to like try to like like if we're like if it's a new housewife for a new person on reality television. I'm like, you if you feel like you're having to prove who you are to me, like that's not what this is. You just need to like be who you are on camera. No.
Speaker 1: Wow, somebody should have said that to Stephanie or Miami because she didn't get that note.
Speaker 2: No, she sure didn't. No, I'm catching up. I've been I've been away from my Bravos, so I'm catching up and I'm watching. That's what I was watching right now. Is her like when Alexia and Marisol don't go to the wherever they not my Orca? Do they go to my Orca? Yeah? They go to my want to go on the plane And then I'm want to go on the plane And she's like is this about me? Like what? And I'm like, yeah, you're mean to them about like going on your plane, and you hold it over everyone's head, so like they're mad.
Speaker 1: It gets worse because later on Marisol does sit her down wearing a full Gucci head to toe outfit Mirasol, and it was like, I just don't like people to brag Marasol head to toe Gucci say yeah, yeah, yeah, I just don't like it when people like are flashy about their money and you're so glashy about your money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And she's like, come on, bro, like just don't be flashy about your money, Like.
Speaker 1: Bro, let's just have a cocky and be cool, bro, I come on Mighty Mouse.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Gucci outfits, when he's like going to do his dialysis or like going to the doctor and to do like walk on the treadmill and his like full Gucci outfit, and I was like, you don't even have too you don't even have tennis shoes on, Like he's in like loafers, like walking on the treadmill as trying to pretend like this is what he does every day.
Speaker 1: And it's like a it's like a letterman's jacket that would be like half leather half yes. And I did another thing. I noticed he's really leaned into the Gucci and she really leans into the armaz because they show him giving her a pair of Gucci boots for Christmas, like he's trying to turn her to Gucci, but she's all horsey. So she's like, all armez, this is like the Battle of the labels here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's, well, he wants Gucci because there's like all this like weird like he yeah, because it's like flashy weird shit on the shirt and he's using that to go on a treadmill and it was like huge, like big mindstone applicate things on his shirt, and I'm like, you would never ever wear this to like go walk on a treadmill for exercise, like what?
Speaker 1: No, But he's like, I came from Dallas is now I'm here like doing leg pumps and like it's probably not great for your internal organs to be.
Speaker 2: Like well like. But that's the thing is he was saying, like, oh, I like can't I can't work out because I'm like doing the dialysis and so it's like so hard for me and all this stuff. And then he's doing it and I'm like, what's happened? And then at the wedding he's like dancing around all day like not ef it makes any sense?
Speaker 1: Again, I would like you to know, because I'm sure you're going to go back and watch that. When they show the Dallas miss machine, they don't show a diasm machine hooked up to him. They do so show him have like a port and giving some sort of blood work, but they and then they show a dialysis machine but not next to him.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying is like.
Speaker 1: You have to question if somebody's on dialysis, that's bad.
Speaker 2: No, it's really bad. And we shouldn't feel like that we have our guard up whenever someone's saying like, do you know what I mean that I shouldn't be already be mistrusting you? And then you say, yeah, you're Like I would much of rather this not be a documentary that he's walking us through. I would much rather it have been a true crime documentary about how he's a grifter and not married to this princess. Like I I wish it was like like his victims, like in his way that man that was accidentally related, you know what I mean, Like him sitting there being like being like and then he sucked my dick without my consent? Do you know what I mean? Like? That is what I want to see more than him being like and like what I why do they not have him like commenting on the the voicemail on.
Speaker 1: These various news stories that have come out about him, you know, do.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean what I'm saying, like in that yeah, like why are they not being like why did you think it was okay to sell a medallion to cure COVID, which we know is not true? And then like and then again if that's if him being like I don't want to talk about that, like just show us him being combative about that or being like you said that you like accidentally were like when you were I listened to like a whole podcast. This is a couple of years ago, but a whole podcast that was doing this like like microdosing of like ketamine and all those things that people do now, and then they walk you through this like your journey on the on the drugs and that that that these like Shawmans that were doing it were then like taking advantage of their the people that were doing it, and it was like you're supposed to be the person that's like shepherding me through this experience, and it said you're like sexually assaulting me. And so that was like a big It was this big thing and it was this like one shaman that was doing it, and it was like I listened to it. I can't not remember any of the details, like just like everything else on this episode, but it was I would have remembered. Was it him though, like it was Eric?
Speaker 1: Maybe it was maybe the podcast that you listened to was Shawman Shaman A ka Derek There it V E R R E T T. Yeah, guys, Chris is looking it up. He's like, I'm going to find it, going to find it, Derek.
Speaker 2: No, I need to go back, and like, fine, I need to go back and find like what the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's I mean, if you go to the Wikipedia. It's just like I was like wow to think that I was going into this with the happy attitude until I went to Wikipedia, and now I'm like, wow, he needs to be exposed and.
Speaker 2: It's but it's just so bad that like all that is just available right on his Wikipedia page.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's crazy. And I didn't even like cut and paste a third of it and I've got like four pages here.
Speaker 2: Oh and when he never forget when he says, I consider myself to be a reptilian, a reptilian and Andromeda, and listen to me, even if you believe, even if that's what you believe, I am not telling you not to believe that. What I'm telling you is that when you're marrying into the royal family, you need to understand that that will become the biggest news story in the country. That you're saying I'm reptilian.
Speaker 1: Stop saying you're reptilian. Unity and that children should be exorcisms if they you.
Speaker 2: Know, that it's gonna not go well when you say I'm reptilian.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. He said so many crazy things. I need to know if actually he ever met Gwyneth Paltrow and did he heal her?
Speaker 2: And is he she thought he was a makeup artist. He went to like a Goop meet and greet, and that's what I'm asking you know what I'm saying, Like, that's what he that's what he did.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we've got to find out about Sonya and Cynthia. Yeah, went to the wedding. But another thing, like another article was like, you know, he has said he's this huge American celebrity and this was Dalists celebrities at best. I was like, oh, that's sad. Sonya and Cynthia are al us to us.
Speaker 2: Yeah they are. Yeah. But in Norway, when he was like at the doctor quote unquote in his Gucci dress shirt that he was walking the trem he was like looking at the at the rags. Did you see he was looking at the gospelags. He was like, Oh, I'm not on the cover of any of these. Oh wait, never mind, I am. I was like, you're a fucking loser, like you were fame horror. You know, it's so great. It was. This is someone that should have been on a reality show like fifteen years ago and just never did, never was. And yes, and so that's why we have what we have now because they need to just like they would have got he would have gotten this out of his system if you would have just been on the real world or like what about what was that WEIHO show the Problem, Like yeah, yeah, yeah, like a list New York or whatever, like no, it was no, what was the show guy that made one season? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he could have been on that.
Speaker 2: But like if he would have just been on that or like something else, like I don't even know what it would have been, like something like that, it would have just it would be honest, we'd be good, we'd be good to go.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sorry I made you watch this.
Speaker 2: No, it was fun. It was fun because it was like it wasn't that long and it was like I was like it was fun to watch. Like how insane they were.
Speaker 1: I really cannot believe I came into this going he's gonna die because he has already talked to Sonya and Cynthia and Chris is gonna know and even didn't even again.
Speaker 2: As I said, I'm like I was locked in. And then the minute I saw that medallion thing I walk, I was like no. I was like, I cannot give this person my respect anymore. It was already teetering, but like and then for them to and I in shame on the documentarians because they needed to push him on that and they didn't.
Speaker 1: They should have pushed him on how do you know Sonya and Cynthia from the real hospital. That's what I needed to know, Like.
Speaker 2: He doesn't he dns Sonya and she said, okay, I'll come. That's what happened. He dmmed every housewife that it ever existed. And then do you think they got paid for being there? I don't know. I'm gonna find out though, okay, because.
Speaker 1: When Cynthia talked about it, it was like, how do you know this person?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I just anyway, it was wasn't clear. It wasn't clear how she knew him. So then I went to a hole because I was like, wait, because Cynthia has his new boyfriend. Did she meet him at this wedding? But no, she's dating a totally different guy. Because I'm kind of like reggae artist or something.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna text on you right now. Okay, what should I say. I'm going to say. I'm going to say, oh my god, saw you? Oh my god, saw you in this doc about Derek.
Speaker 1: And dying to know the details.
Speaker 2: Prince and Princess of Norway, Norway, right, yeah, we're in Norway, dying to know the details.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's one a.
Speaker 2: She might send me. She could send me a text in three weeks, so we don't know. Okay, this is not coming anytime soon, but that's but when she'll be excited.
Speaker 1: She'll be excited that. Yeah, she'll be excited that you saw her even though you didn't.
Speaker 2: She could text me two weeks from now. It's an answer. So when when that does answer, I will send it to you.
Speaker 1: And also I wanted to tell you something very funny that as I was sitting here waiting to record, I looked over at my phone and I was listening to a podcast and I saw scrolling down just like the headline of what the podcast was about, not knowing what podcast it was, and it said Lionel Richie, and I go, oh, that must be fixing famous people. No, it was SmartLess.
Speaker 2: They were they were interviewing Lionel Richie. Yeah, does Lionel Richie need fixed?
Speaker 1: Does Lionel Richie need to be on SmartLess?
Speaker 2: No? I don't know, they'll do.
Speaker 1: I mean, what lig this is a game? Now, this is a game that you guys could play on your show. You're welcome. Is this person on fixing famous movies? Smart and?
Speaker 2: Like? What's he going to say to the three of them? Who knows? Oh? Brother, isn't that?
Speaker 1: Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 1: I have a recommendation of a TV show I'm watching on Netflix, which is Black Rabbit with Jason Bateman and Jude Law.
Speaker 2: That just reminded me. I'm seeing it like being advertised. I have not clicked on. I haven't watched yet, but it's good.
Speaker 1: It's good. I can never find anything for my husband and I how to watch together because we just obviously have very wildly to watch football and I like to watch housewives.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we've watched Slow Horses on Apple.
Speaker 2: We've liked that. Yeah, people like that. And he watched The Diplomat on Netflix with Carrie Carrie Russell.
Speaker 1: No, is that different than The American with Carrie W. Russell.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's from like Effex back in the day. This one's called the Diplomat and she's like the she's like the ambassador to the UK and she just gets the job and it's her and her husband. It's actually really good.
Speaker 1: It's on Netflix.
Speaker 2: It's on Netflix. I feel like you two would like it because there is like some like drama parts of it where it's like the drama within the like ambassadorship, but then there's also like political like drama that's very like manly, you know what I mean. Like I feel like it's like, okay, it's like something for you and something for him.
Speaker 1: Okay. Also got to watch The Bear.
Speaker 2: He liked that. Okay, good, he liked that.
Speaker 1: So now I've got him into the Black Rabbit because we both enjoy Jason Bateman, who he's a delight. Yeah he's got a good nose. Sister not so much.
Speaker 2: So that's it.
Speaker 1: That's a new game you guys to play over there on fixing Great, Thank you we will do. I've been following Dominic's German journey through Italy or wherever he is.
Speaker 2: Not all three of them are going to come back alive, is all I'm going to tell you. It's like going to be the White Lotus all of it, right?
Speaker 1: Does he have siblings that are on this.
Speaker 2: No, he doesn't have any siblings. That's the problem. It's that he's an only child, and so it's the three of them, and that's the that's the problem.
Speaker 1: I've been I've been following it and enjoying it quite a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a monster. The three of them together are so fucking funny. You don't even know. His dad is like an older version of him, and his mom is so funny, and they're so long island and they are I'm obsessed with them, and so yeah, it's it's fun. It's fun.
Speaker 1: It's a fun follow everyone, but tell everybody where they can find you and your podcast, Chris, you.
Speaker 2: Can find me at the Christa Rosa and you can find my podcast of fixing famous people.
Speaker 1: It's really good. I've been on a couple of times.
Speaker 2: You have sometimes you're over, you're due for another.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you. We we tried to fix the Chrystlies, then they get out of prison, and then we tried to fix Rachel Zoe and she got announced on The Housewives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, we do things like we move the needle. Like, I'm not not trying to chet my own horn, but like things happen, should.
Speaker 1: We try to fix Kanye and then see if.
Speaker 2: You just no, no, no, we'll have someone. No, you need to come back soon. So well, once I'm back from camp, once I'm back in the Homeland, well we'll get something on the books because you're overdue to return. Okay, thanks Chris, thank you,