Speaker 1: Hey, listen to Clinical Podcast, episode four seventy seven. I'm brand Om.
Speaker 2: Here's Brian Ever gonna talk about the drivers from me through drift Now are years lesson.
Speaker 3: Years into a different dimension.
Speaker 1: Hey, Ryan, We're back for yet another whirlwind invention.
Speaker 3: How you doing good? What is going down?
Speaker 1: The whole ton is going down. We're gonna talk about some relatively lesser powered legends from what I would argue is not a very good set, while you would disagree with me.
Speaker 3: Oh no sets trash.
Speaker 1: But we're gonna get into that for a second. But I gotta finish my intro first, and then we can talk about all that stuff, because we have to talk about some stories, some people, and before we had any of that do. We have to thank her official business daddies Fusion Gaming Online dot com the or a source for all your gaming needs. Or you can use special promo code c CEO holiday to say five percent off all kinds of different stuff, which is really cool. I get Jake the snake out of here. That's stupid. Planned. We also have to thank Pile of Bones Brewing Cold. They are the second coolest thing to come out of Regina as well, and as well as being the official beer sponsor for c CEOs Sidewalk Slam Season three, coming very very soon to YouTube.
Speaker 3: Oh man, so much fun. Okay, couple things big thanks to producer Gary for moving Jake the Snake so you can see our featured product of the day. Yes, we're gonna talk about that in a second, but I gotta do Sidewalk Slam first. Okay, Sidewalk Slam Game one of season three. I finished the initial rough through. We talked about it yesterday on the pre show. So fun. The intro is great. We do like player interviews before and after the game with individual intros if it was a great game, Like, I'll do a little preview. Somebody casts Iconic Rift four times and did not win the game two of those times, single target. What a loser?
Speaker 1: I know, right, How do you even do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So tons of fun there very soon. Yeah, sometime in February. I'm gonna hand it over to Tea Coats for some of the finishing touches and stuff. This weekend or last weekend from when you listen to this whatever, and it's gonna be great. Pile of bones of course. The official sponsors of Sidewalk slamb we love to drink those beer. You see them on TV or on YouTube right beside this little new thing that I was showing you today, and you would have saw Jake the snake plant get moved if you're watching on YouTube, which should be because we appreciate editor Joe. He works very hard. In my hand, I have got Canada's tcg's Perfect Bodyguard perfect Fit sleeves. Now these The only reason I'm showing them off is because you can get them at Fusion Gaming Online dot com. Oh that makes sense, And I shouldn't say the only reason I'm showing them off because the other reason is they are a Canadian company, and we're always looking for Canadian stuff like nerd Gear and other creators that we that were that we talked to when we go to shows and stuff.
Speaker 1: It costs way less to have that stuff shipped to our house.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yeah, very much. So, so you can get these, they're coming packs of one hundred. They're three ninety nine, which is cheaper than a couple of the other competitors who have perfect fits that you love so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because some of them are the biggest and you know, just like Walmart, because Walmart is the biggest, and that doesn't mean that they're the best.
Speaker 3: These these are great three ninety nine. You can use c CEO Holiday Promo code to get a discount.
Speaker 1: On Yes, so you can pay even less for something that's already less expensive than this stuff. You're probably already buying that works probably half as good because you bought it from Walmart. Yet, I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get into the CEO discord if you're a patron to find out what the Walmart of card sleeves is. Yeah, we'll tell you in there. It's one of the great benefits to becoming a patron over a Patreon dot com slash ceco podcast. I got one other benefit. We're going through fast so we can get right to the legends. I I'm open for altered art commissions, but I do like to offer my like my final offer before I say I'm full or whatever to the patrons. I sent out a like a patron post, a Patreon post. I put it in the discord a couple of times. So if you're in the market, if you want to give a gift, if you want to pimp out your deck, single cards, multi cards, full decks, whatever it is, I'm open, get in touch with me either on Patreon Discord, Hey, that's one of the benefits, or Commander Cookout at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: That's also fine. Yeah, I can read that one too, and then I'll know what you're getting and we can we can now, Oh, what's the word collaborate?
Speaker 3: Collaborate? Yeah, uncle Brenda, get your email, ask you if you've got any dark misprinted Griffin.
Speaker 1: Canyons, and then I can have the so that Ryan can't very much. Explaining that to three new people at ed H and M. Yeah, they're like, because somebody played a Griffin canyon. Oh, is that a dark misprint Visions Griffin Canyon. He's like, no, it's just from visions. I was like, nah, dude, is it a dark misprint? And what is that? And I explained the whole thing to him.
Speaker 3: What deck was he playing?
Speaker 1: Uh? On a white piece of crap? Actually? Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh, there was a Griffin printed in well Mirage.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then there was another one that was like his brother in the story that was printed in Modern Horizons two or one or something. Right, Sure is that who he's playing?
Speaker 1: I don't know. No, it was he was playing Machaus the White like the White Machaus and then just a bunch of white weenies. And then he had that in there. I assuming because he had creatures that were big that he wanted to make bigger, or that flew that.
Speaker 3: He wanted to make bigger that were also Griffins. That is literally the most important part of that card anyways, But there it.
Speaker 1: Was, and it was like, why are you doing this?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Why is this? Why is this happening?
Speaker 3: Yes, because you're an asshole. I can't nice things.
Speaker 1: That's right. I'm working very hard so you can't have nice things. And at this point I can't stop no matter how much I want to.
Speaker 3: This is my life, everybody.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, this is it. This is it. It's commitment to the gimmick.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 3: So you're like the undertaker of making sure I can't have what I want exactly exactly. Wrestling fans will know all about that. Now. Last week we did our ether Drift first impressions, abilities and kind of how we feel about the special foil printings and the showcases. We talked about the basics.
Speaker 1: Talked about a couple of cars.
Speaker 3: Yep. Today we're doing the legendary creatures the drivers if you will, Yeah, next week is the set at large, the set proper. I guess our favorite stuff, we'll.
Speaker 1: Do the rest of the set. There's a couple of good hits, but overall, we talked about it, I don't think this set is very good. We were actually talking about it at beers last night and a couple of the guys said that this feels almost like it's an on set that they just like tweaked and twisted at the last second so that they could squeeze out another just actual sect.
Speaker 3: The goofy showcases that are in that rat Fink style that we talked about feels a little bit goofy. Some of the goblins driving like sledgehammer shaped cars, is like, what's going on? It is a little bit goofy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: It's not so goofy that I don't like it. But I do agree. And this is when we'll get into the legends. There's thirty three of them at this time.
Speaker 1: As of recording. The spoiler season is not over yet. Yeah, there was probably a couple more to come, but I'll bet you they are going to be as mid as most ciggles.
Speaker 3: And not only that, but the midness of them I think is due to the rares that have to be rares because they're powerful and limited. That also showcase the four limited mechanics like top speed and not exert but exhaust yeah right, and those kinds of things just don't go in command are very good yea. So it's like, oh, unless I'm doing that or doing that thing with this commander that happens to be monocolored, right, just like, oh, man, I can't really do that very well, and then you have to go or lean on like oh, this one's a goblin, or this one's Derretty, or this one's doing artifacts stuff, and then it's just relegated to the ninety nine like a thousand other legends are, or however many there are. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're basically just good creatures that you can't have two of in your standard deck. But since we don't play standard, we don't care.
Speaker 3: So let's start talking about them a little bit. We got twenty nine that aren't vanilla right now.
Speaker 1: We talked about the vanilla ones on the pre show yesterday. You can check that out if you want to hear our thoughts on them.
Speaker 3: Kale Lorna coral tyrant is my favorite one. It's the zero eight octopus I'm gonna say that it's a zero eight for two.
Speaker 1: Didn't we already have zero eights for two?
Speaker 3: I have no one.
Speaker 1: I'll bet we did.
Speaker 3: We had a zero seven for three.
Speaker 1: I'll bet you we did, And if we do, Joe'll have it on the screen. And if Joe can't find one, then I'll actually he'll put the next best thing up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wall of that wall from the glacial a Lara reborn. There was the blue white one that was a zero seven that flew and gain live.
Speaker 1: Is that the one that is all that you're talking about?
Speaker 3: Well that was a good wall, yes, all Okay, Well let's start at the top at ass cheek emerald radium. I was gonna call it ass ass cheek. Yeah, ass cheek, ass cheek emerald radian radium, radiant radian. Sure, this one's actually good. This is a three to three insect druid for green, black, black three. When it enters, create a one to one green insect creature token for each artifact and or creature in your graveyard. So you're gonna get a lot of bugs because you're probably gonna self mail do all the bug stuff. Do the mazuric thing with sacrificing blah blah blah. Right, whenever another insect you control dies, which is gonna be all the time, put a plus one plus one counter on ass cheek. Each oppon loses one life.
Speaker 1: Here's why I don't think this is very good. No, two reasons. Two reasons. One, I could have sworn that this card already existed.
Speaker 3: That doesn't make it bad.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make it bad, but it's just yeah. And the other one is, if just play Mazark, it's a better card in every almost every conceivable way, unless you're playing Dredge bugs.
Speaker 3: This, yeah, this is going to be or this is going to be Aristocrat bugs, and Mazurak will go in the ninety nine of that as like the emergency. Oh sack ten guys, I guess all my team of bugs is all eleven elevens Now I win?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and in which case it does the Mazark thing. But it's playing green, it's playing black. And you know what I like about this a picture. You know what else I like about this, okay, is I want to call what this deck is going to turn into bug ball dungball.
Speaker 1: Dung ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, like elf ball, but not with elves but bugs and shit. Yeah yeah, And we just had that mono black bug that we were like, this is going to be a Stacks commander or whatever. Right, this could go alongside that and you're sacrificing. You're making your opponent sack. They're losing life like this, this is cool. I like this. Okay, I dig this one. If you said, Ryan, gun to my head, make a bug commander, this would be the.
Speaker 1: One I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good. That cool, Okay, next one. I would not play this one even if you did have a gun to my head. Bassary Tomorrow's champion.
Speaker 1: Is a two to one for one that has one tap exert him. That means you tap him and he doesn't untapp during your next untapped step. What do you get for this pull a one to one cat with life link or you can cycle him for white and too. That means you discard him from your hand and then draw a card. When you cycle him cats you control gain hextproof and indestructible until end of turn directly into the ninety nine of your cat deck. Moving on what he said, onto Captain Howler the.
Speaker 3: C scourge, This card's good.
Speaker 1: This might be one of my very favorite arts in the entire set. And while I won't build him, I like this card lots. He's five to four for four, one of which is red, one of which is blue. He has ward two and pay two life because fuck me if you can't just have I guess. Whenever you discard one or more cards, target creature gets plus two plus zero until end of turn for each card discarded this way, whenever that creature dolls combat damage to a player this turn, you draw a card. Oh may loads and it's a picture of a shark in a cape, riding what is obviously a shark shaped vehicle while shooting a cannon. This is the sleeve I wanted to do for the kickstarter. Keep your eyes open for that.
Speaker 3: They beat us to the punch.
Speaker 1: Damn it.
Speaker 3: Bill's in the mail. Wat's he ah, yeah, everything that you said. I have to agree again. It's like we're on the same PAGEA boat stuff so far what I love this guy because it's not just the you'll dot deck, whe'll payoff, wee'll discard a card or wheel draw card payoff. It's the it's the I need to play a whole bunch of guys like imagine this is your seven Dwarfs commander, your Goblin commander, your red based Tokens commander. And it's like, oh, I'm gonna cast Wheel of Fortune. I'm gonna cast Wheel of Fortune or a variant. Sure, all my guys get plus twenty eight plus.
Speaker 1: Oh that's awesome, that's pretty funny. And it's only one guy. Oh yeah, it's just him probably because.
Speaker 3: Then target creature. Yeah, I'm gonna target him. Yeah, and he only needs to deal twenty one to you. So if I if I wheel two times in a turn and hit you for frickin thirty.
Speaker 1: That's enough.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: That's a magic rules fact.
Speaker 3: Yep. Or I could in this same deck because this is a triggered ability when you discard one or more cards. Uh, you could.
Speaker 1: You could sneak your shitty one on it and then cycle a bunch of cards to give that shitty one one a bunch of power to wreck face.
Speaker 3: Yes, you could do infect there with grafted exoskeleton. Or you could copy this with all of the red and blue copy effects that we have, so you could actually copy that triggered ability and then give give you guys more bigger. Yes. The only thing about that is you do have to discard them all at once because it's a whenever you discard target, creature gets for each card discarded. Yes, right, so you can't discard one and then copy it and then have all of the copies all happen at the same time if you do it like one at a time.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Anyway, that guy's cool. I like him, the art, the ability, the colors for how we described very good.
Speaker 1: We're not going to build him, but he looks really cool.
Speaker 3: Correct. This one I wish was not green because I would play this in my ninety nine Okay, this is Cacaradora. Sure, Heart of Alacria. Sure? How am I going all the hard ones?
Speaker 1: Kara doing Heart of a Laxative? I like it?
Speaker 3: Yes, Sarah, this is a human night four to two for green white two. When she enters, you can search for a mounter vehicle. Put it into your hand. Already good in the mount vehicle deck, sure, already good. And if one or more plus ones get put on a vehicle you or a creature or a vehicle, you can put an additional one. So it's also hardened scales.
Speaker 1: It's a hardened scales for vehicles or mounts and it's an enlightened or worldly tutor for vehicles.
Speaker 3: Or I think that we're gonna see decks that are helmed by Caradora. Do you think, I bet you Edie t Re's gonna have them. I don't think I'm gonna see any I think I'm I'm I think I'm gonna see three color or four color decks, five color decks that are vehicle based play here, nobody's playing Mountain Commander like nobody, No, And she's gonna go into the ninety nine of something. Yeah, that kind of sucks.
Speaker 1: That's too bad.
Speaker 3: If she was, if she didn't have green in her and she was like more of the the artifact colors, then she'd see actual play, I think.
Speaker 1: But she's the opposite of the artifact colors, and so she does not. Let's move on to the next one. It's a goblin, it's mono red. It has to be good, right, I think this guy is good. Duretti Rocket Toer Engineer is a star five four or five, one of which is red, power and toughness equal to the greatest man of value among artifacts you control just power power, sorry. And then he has the Duretti thing where you can sack an artifact that you have to get one out of your band into play.
Speaker 3: Whenever he enters or attacks. So he's always gonna get his guy, I guess. And never have I heard his name read out loud before. I've only read it in my head. And I'm happy that now I've heard it. Duretti Rocket to your engineer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a it's a thing. So I mean, if you have ever played Duretti like og Doretti, this is him on a big dude.
Speaker 3: You know what I asked. You know what I like about this is this provides me another and in the command zone version of Goblin Welder, Goblin Engineer, trash for Treasure, Derretty scraps avant Derretty rocketeer engineer, what's what's another one feld into the third path like we are getting a very high density of red. Does the artifact switchy thing ETBs dies etb's dies etb's dies and you can start to build a whole ton of value, like imagine a spine of ish Za worm coil engine mirror, battle sphere.
Speaker 1: Who the hamps the ham.
Speaker 3: Sphere, Yes, the Hamster battlesphere Yes, yes, which is very ridiculous and man so so much frickin' value, like the the the Succi style creatures that when they die they give you mana and if you can cast them for free, you're get to back for free or or get a discount on them, like everybody knows the junk Diver, scrap troll or Mere or mirror retree combos. They all go in this and then you just get more and more and more value if you can also bounce and replay Duretti and he's red, so he goes with Bergie. Now it's a storm deck.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: Did we just build the deck?
Speaker 1: We did it? Who knew? When you print a card that's already been printed, we can tell you how to play it that works? Good?
Speaker 3: Is that? Is that? Why is this? Okay? Hold on a second, I gotta line up on my thoughts. I don't even know what I'm saying. So far, we've seen a few cards that are like, oh we already have this, yeah, like the Wheel deck and is it the Bassary Cat Deck, the Insect deck de Retti yeah, uh in two cards are now Gaunty.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we're gonnah and we're gonna.
Speaker 3: You like that Gunty No, no can I know it sounds so miserable. We'll get to him in a second. Far fortune end boss.
Speaker 1: I really liked the name of this card, and I looked at the picture and I was like, Man, this is going to be so cool. And then I read it and I was like, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to know the lore behind this. Hey, Aiden's kicking up Commander Munchies again, so we are going to get to know what this is about. Excellent A and B. The name the art really cool. Gives me mad Max Fury road vibes, which I'm sure is what they're supposed to do. Yeah, it's a human mercenary four or five for Black Red two. Start your engines so.
Speaker 1: You get speed every time your opponents lose life. Once per turn you get more speed.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Max speed is four, then you have a maximum four speed. Yeah yeah, four speed. Well that's real close to something else.
Speaker 1: Like foreskin. You got it for play? Oh, four score and seven years ago.
Speaker 3: Four score and seven years ago is when I got speed one because that's how slow this mechanic.
Speaker 1: Is, which is ironic because it's supposed to be fast, but it's not fast. It's very slow.
Speaker 3: You do like irony?
Speaker 1: I love iron Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, start your engines. That's what it does. Whenever you attack, far Fortune deals one damage to each opponent.
Speaker 1: That's very good because it means every time you attack, you're gonna do a damage. It means you're gonna get more speed.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it does have five toughness. Probably on turn three or four or five. You can attack with this thing and it is gonna live.
Speaker 1: Probably yeah, Or you could just attack with your little dummy you don't give a shit about, and it's gonna do one damage, get blocked and die and then you're still gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Dama.
Speaker 3: Oh, whenever you attack. Yeah, it doesn't need to do uh yeah, it doesn't need to be heart Yeah, cool, whatever it is, Okay, now mac speed. If a source you control would deal damage to an opponent or a permanent opponent controls, it deals that much damage plus one.
Speaker 1: Boy, am I ever? Glad? I used four turns and probably lost three creatures getting that.
Speaker 3: It gives your Tralf deck access to black though, so maybe that's a thing that people might do.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, nobody's gonna do that.
Speaker 3: It gives your hmm, your Gyrison Starn peep you deck instead of being red blue now it's red black.
Speaker 1: Nobody's gonna do that either.
Speaker 3: Okay, uh hmm, it does the rack dose? What's what's the guy from freaking dusk Worn, the red black guy that mister pain or pain butthole isn't her card? What there's a freaking card baby? Maybe this guy just goes in Ractos Lord of Riots decks as like a manador. That is correct. You attack and it's like take one everybody. I guess my ol drozzis free. Yeah, yeah, that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's yeah, gunteen night minister. Okay, let's people who have been listening to the show for not even very long since Jumpstart will know that I really liked rev Or Rev. Yeah, Rev Rev. The Mono black for four attack, My opponents get their cards and make a treasure commander. Here we have a mono black attack. My opponents take their cards and make some treasure commander. Awesome, except it costs one extra black pip and it's slower and it works for everybody.
Speaker 3: I like the card. It's fine and it does gaunty things, but it works for everybody. And it's not that I don't want to give my opponent's value, but personally I don't like the play and specifically how play slows down when you have to look through a secondary hand that is your opponent's cards. I'm not interested in really playing against this card, though I know I will because I'm gonna play it in REV. And that's fine. If it's in your ninety nine, that's fine. I'll just try and kill it and you probably won't cast it again. Yeah right. I don't like the play pattern that this is going to you now, Thankfully. I don't think that people who are playing O. G. Gaunty are or or the new Gaunty, the multi colored one, are gonna go oh, I'm gonna replace my multi color Gaunty deck with this one. And I think O. G. Gunty's probably better because he uh he is. He just does it for you and doesn't give your opponents anything.
Speaker 1: Who else is better? Rev Rev there's the same thing, faster, just for you. He'll go in there mm hmm, and vice versa because he does what she does. But like I can tell you after playing Rev a few times, while the deck is lots of fun, it's all hate all the time.
Speaker 3: And because you're taking away your opponents cards.
Speaker 1: If that's getting pushed up another level by other people getting other people's cards even more. Just I don't have to kill this, I'm going to it's pissing me off.
Speaker 3: Yes, And it's the exact kind of cards we're just dumping on it a It's the exact kind of card that new players hate because you'll get their thing and randomly, oh you got my only way or oh you stole my thing. I needed that land like and then they just gun after you. So it's definitely a hard card to play against. And then you make the deck stronger so you can still play instead of taking the deck of park because everybody hates it. You're like, I'm gonna double down on this. I'll show you, Yeah, and then everybody hates it even more. Yeah, so it's a whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyways, I like this next guy. This is This is one of the commanders from the pre con. This is Hasheton Hasheton Assington ha Assington Scarabs fist. Anytime there's a fist in a name, I'm happy. Zombie Wizard won three. Whenever you discard a creature card, you can pay oh get this blue two. If you do create a tap zombie that's a four to four copy of the thing you discarded.
Speaker 1: I think this is the first one that we're getting that I'm actually thinking I could I could maybe build that.
Speaker 3: You got your tortured existences, I sure do. There you go. That's the hint from yesterday.
Speaker 1: I've got all of the black cards that do tortured existence stuff because I put them all into Herobi because I want to when my Herobi dies, which she will, I want to bounce her back to my hands. I don't have to pay command tax. And all of those cards are gonna work really good in here where you just shock a creature and get a four to four version of that creature to get the creature back to either make another one or to actually play the first one. I think this is pretty cool.
Speaker 3: I love that magic is balanced based on power. Level of card is proportional to how much manna you have to spend to cast said card. This throws out that all out the window. Yes, I just have to play discard in my deck in my black deck, like that's hard to find, yeah, or draw and discard like loot in my blue deck, Like that's hard to find.
Speaker 1: Well, there's no blue, there's blue.
Speaker 3: You're looting, Yes, And I can put in cards. I think of the card kuro Pitlord. He's a nine to nine for like nine, that says, pay a life and minus one year, opponent's creature. If I can discard him and pay blue two and get a nine to nine, and then I just go like, oh, I don't know, I'll just pay like a minus three minus three minus three, kill your whole team.
Speaker 1: It's a four to four.
Speaker 3: It's a four four yeah, oh yeah, that's fine. Yeah, but a four four is still a fine body. Yeah, if I pay three for it and have these relevant abilities that jack the man of price of a card up. And if this card's good.
Speaker 1: And if you're a super huge degenerate scumbag, you could also play this as a really really stout stackskin.
Speaker 3: Oh probably you could, right, because while you're.
Speaker 1: Sitting there like locked under your own shit, like, well, I got to discard this card.
Speaker 3: Oops, it's a creature now.
Speaker 1: And instead of it being a one to one, it's a four fours now it also beats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this guy's good.
Speaker 1: This guy's very good. We're gonna see some some both casual and really degenerate shit out of hand, my bed.
Speaker 3: I agree, and I agree, and we're gonna see even more because it is the face commander from a pre cont So we're gonna run into this.
Speaker 1: Pre con secondary commander.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, make them the first one.
Speaker 1: It's he's definitely the better of the two, I would argue.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hazarret God Seeker a five to three god for Red one, Hasten and Deestructible start your engines. Can't attack unless you have max speed. This guy's freaking. This guy suck. This guy sucks, and then you go one tap target. Creature with power to or less can't be blocked this turn.
Speaker 1: Moving on, we have Keetramose the New Dawn. This is a four to four for Black White one Menace, Lifelink, Indestructible. Can't attack unless there are seven or more cards in exile. Easier to do than you probably think. Whenever one or more cards are put into exile from graveyards and or the battlefield during your attorney draw card, lose.
Speaker 3: Life one or more. Hey, so I can't like exile somebody's.
Speaker 1: You can't, but joke him and draw ten. Just draw one.
Speaker 3: Graveyard and put into damn.
Speaker 1: It works really good with the scavenging oos. If you're gonna play it in a deck that has green because like youn exile the creature that you gain a life and lose a life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you gotta find instances of single exile. Yeah. I think that's how you solve this.
Speaker 1: And that's it's pretty cool. It's an engine, it's a value creature. I don't think you're gonna see it in the command zone very much, but it's it's a pretty cool card.
Speaker 3: I kind of dig that one is, you know what, I kind of feel opposite. I feel like there's probably a control strategy that you can have and you put this guy in the command zone and once you're kind of set up, you just go, what's his name? Kettra Moose, Kettra Moose, Catch a Moose, Catch a Moose. You put Ketcha Moose in and it's like, I guess when I do my thing that I was controlling you with, now I'm just gonna draw cards. And then a little bit snowballs, right it like ketch a Moose kind of like takes it to the next platform of power. Once you say okay, okay, all, I'm like, I'm gonna just now draw cards. When I do that, right, So I think this card is sneaky good and it's a four to four with lifelink and menace for three. So if nothing else, you play them on turn two or three, and it's like, I guess I'm gonna just start beating and gaining life. Now.
Speaker 1: Is it a may? Oh no, it's not a ma. So if you play something like a rest in Piece, you could hypothetically just kill yourself.
Speaker 3: Oh, rest in piece really good if you rest in peace and then and then like goes anywhere from anywhere and then wrath of God. Yeah. See this is a controlled strategy now because I'm playing white and Black aka the sweeper colors. My guy's indestructible and I'm just gonna draw cards every time I sweep the board.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: Oh see, this guy's good, gooder than you think I think.
Speaker 1: Sure, let's keep going.
Speaker 3: I want to catch a moose.
Speaker 1: I do are happy he's from amon kept though. I like seeing my boys from Amonke.
Speaker 3: You know what we haven't said yet either about Hazarret and catch a Moose, And there's one or two more is their gods. And that's a creature type that people just love. Five color god decks and the Prismatic bridge and all that stuff they put they do those right the truth?
Speaker 1: Yes, those are those are decks that certainly exist, yep. And these are value creatures except for maybe maybe Hazard, but Ketchum Moose is definitely a value creature that would just go into the God deck, which typically has no synergy other than the fact that they're all gods.
Speaker 3: Hazard probably a bomb and limited. Hey if you could like get that and sealed or draft, but probably very good. Goddamn better be probably very good.
Speaker 1: How shitty it is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I'm gonna play this guy. This is the first one I'm gonna play. Okay, this is clad in Triumph Castor and he's a two to three human pilot for red white mountain vehicles I control, have haste, right mounts? Uh, nope, I don't care about that one. The vehicles I control enter, Uh, they become an artifact creature till end of turn.
Speaker 1: So you auto saddle your mounts and you auto crew your vehicles. Yeah, have haste and it's a two three for two.
Speaker 3: I hate how they have to have those those Why can't mount some vehicles? Just oh man, I hate that it's separate. Now we got to like have that text baggage on there.
Speaker 1: And you think, ooh, it's got three paragraphs, it must be good.
Speaker 3: And it's like, nah, vehicles with haste is good. Autocurring when you cast is good because I mean, it gives you one more chance. I don't need to go into why haste is good. But it's only costs two. It's really good because all my vehicles cost like three and four and five, like all the best ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about algorithms Soul of Atlantica.
Speaker 3: I think this card's good too. It's a one to one for green white with flying saddle one. So that's that's the the freaking table creature. It's crew, except it's saddle. When it attacks while saddled, put a plus one counter on each of up to two mounts and or vehicles. It's it's not very high power. It's the uncommon one. It's like the bi around uncommon for limited that you always see, right. Yeah, it goes in the vehicle and saddle decks that have green in them, which exists. They're just not what people are doing, by and large because mostly they're boros or boros with blue in them. They're very specifically not green, and the only ones that are black are playing like grease Fanger, like what I'm doing Brea Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we move on to what is probably the most obviously powerful one in the set. We talked about it on the pre show last week.
Speaker 3: You think this is the most powerful one.
Speaker 1: Loot the pathline or Absolu. It has ancestral recall on it.
Speaker 3: That that's good.
Speaker 1: It's like it has one of the most powerful cards in magic ever printed, ever ever printed on it. It's pretty durable, it's pretty good ancestral recall, and that's not all it does. It also was double strike Vigilance in haste on a two to four for five team or colors, and then it has exhaust three three exhaustibilities, one which is green, tap ad three man have any color, blue tap draw three cards, draw three cards for one blue.
Speaker 3: Then lighting bold also good for red.
Speaker 1: Yes, now you demonstrate that you can reset this over and over again and it just wins the game.
Speaker 3: Yes, is what it does very much. So from a fair perspective, it does cost six to activate the first thing, because he costs five, and then you have to have another one if you want to do it the same.
Speaker 1: Turn, So you do have to solve for the reset. Yes, but that's not hard to do. We've all seen you got this, I got it. We've all seen the blank decks, right, We've all seen the decks that just all they do is reset their board over and over again. I'm not saying he's too powerful. Ban him. I'm just saying that this is a very overtly powerful card all by himself, and it's fucking loot. Let's be honest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sucks. He's a Pokemon. I like how you say you have to solve for the blink or the bounce, and I was to say, yeah, that's what you're decks for. Yeah, because this guy will just win you the game by himself, because he's kind of a self fulfilling prophecy if you can info blink him. Because the first time you do it, you make the Mana. The second time you do it, you draw the cards. The third time you do it, you don't even need to do it. If you do it with the Mana, then you fricking just lightning bolt. Yeah, I guess you do it. You do it with the draw three cards until you can find your combo. Then you get the Mana, then you get the damage.
Speaker 1: Now he is the combo. You don't need a combo. You just you draw three cards until you.
Speaker 3: Can That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: And then he wins.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean. You you, I think it's going to be a little bit harder than you think. Mostly the blink decks that you're maybe envisioning, they have white in them, which gives them a blink commander in the command zone, which is really how those decks are powerful. And it's not to say blue can't do it and artif facts can't do it, because they certainly can. And even something as simple as like a what is it Conjured's closet where you blink at the end of turn. Yeah, you could like blink at the end of turn. And because he's got HASTE, I can activate his other ability at the end of your turn. So I have like two of his things per round.
Speaker 1: It's ancestral recall three times around. That's freaking good. That's pretty good.
Speaker 3: That's freaking good man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so so be on the lookover. I'm not saying he's gonna take over CDH, but I am saying that he's gonna be a very powerful deck.
Speaker 3: I like him and he's my favorite colors. Maybe I got to play him somewhere off put him in a cascade deck. I don't know if he's any good there.
Speaker 1: But here's what I think you like. Oh, this one's going in med It can't Core guide light is a star three for blue one power or power not tough enough power equal number of artifacts you control. It has start your engines, you get speed, do the speed thing we talked about at max speed. Whenever you cast an artifact spell, you may pay one colorless if you do copy that spell.
Speaker 3: That's it. Yep, it's fine. It is a creature specifically, not a vehicle, which I appreciate. And this is the thing where it's like, oh, it's too mana for something that's probably gonna be pretty big and can crewe literally anything of my deck. And it just has start your engines and max speed incidentally, like it's just tacked on as a bonus for a big beater.
Speaker 1: Here's what I like about this one is it costs two, so you can if it's in your command zone, you can reliably start your engine on turn two every game.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I didn't even think of that because I'm putting into my ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Like you'll actually have access to speed if you are doing something that gives a shit about it, And luckily, yep, he does, and you can play him again once you have max speed to take advantage of the fact that you have it.
Speaker 3: I think he's sneaky good, sneaky good, and.
Speaker 1: Could be a cool vehicle commander in his own right. I think he'd be a cool deck.
Speaker 3: Well when you look at when when you look at all of like and I hate to keep going back to it, but I've been on there a lot lately to kind of do some research for my own vehicle deck. Because it's four colors. It's not two, it's not three, it's four. And I've never done it before. Okay. So I go to DHRE dot com. You've heard of them before, okay, and you search for vehicle decks. The most popular ones are the Azorious ones and the Boros ones. Yeah, and this guy is Azorious. He's two MANA. He starts your engine and gets you your speed going immediately. Yes, and he is a one three on his own accord. So if there's randomly, like on turn three, somebody who's open, you can get another damage in on an opponent to tick your speed up yep, and start deploying your your vehicles, or your artifacts or whatever you're doing to move you towards.
Speaker 1: Max speed very slowly.
Speaker 3: But hey, man, he's gonna snowball too, because he's got a copy thing on him. Right, and copying lets you break the number one rule, commander, right, right, you have more than one of whatever you want. My ears always perk up when I hear the word copy on anything, right, and like, we know that that's good. You ever heard a doubling season?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I heard it's a good card.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some dude played it against me the other day.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, I did it do things?
Speaker 3: Oh and I had a primal vigor, which is like doubling season, but for everybody that much worse. There was a fifty eight to fifty eight on the table then it got killed.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 3: Hey, look at this mimeoplasm revered one. We're getting him? Yeah? Is he from? Is he from? Oh man, the Nobility's plane. He's got to bedaganda, He's got to be because he's just a big dumb idiot.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: And did you see who did the art on this card? I did not?
Speaker 1: Who is it?
Speaker 3: Ron Spencer my favorite? Yeah, so he's a zero zero OOZ for green, Blue, black X when he enters exile up to x creatures from your graveyard. Then he enters with three plus one plus one counters on it for each creature exiled This way neat, So he's gonna probably be big. Got to do some self mill, but we're here for it. And then you can pay two and he becomes a copy of target creature exiled with him, except he is a zero zero with this ability.
Speaker 1: Now, if you do that and then he dies and you do it again, does he have access to the first castings creatures?
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Probably not, because that directly impacts how good this card is.
Speaker 3: Well, if he doesn't, then he's not as good good, and if he does, then he's very good. And what I really like about it is you can kind of do the mirage mirror thing with him, where it's like, I'm gonna turn him into this, but respond by turning him into this, yes, and then I'm gonna respond by turning him into this, and then all those abilities and he becomes all the three different things and they resolve. There's there's definitely definitely tricks like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna turn them into a manadorc and then into a scuttle mot and then to a manadorc and then to a scuttle mot just that, and then all of a sudden you're blinking loot and then you won the game. It's it's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yes, different colors, Prismatic Bridge, Baby, it's my goal to there you go.
Speaker 1: And then we have a card that I like because it made one of our predictions come true. Yes, and I don't like because I don't give a shit about her and she kind of sucks. It's moo wanging wind Rider.
Speaker 3: Straight into my deck. This one too.
Speaker 1: It's a two four for Blue Blue two. When this creature enters, you get a three to two vehicle with crew one ye vehicles control have flying. Whenever one or more creatures you control the flying to a combat damage to the player draw card cool. He gives your flying creatures a fidian for approximately the cost of a fidian goes the ninety nine of a bunch of decks. We're gonna move on to Nisso World Soul Speaker.
Speaker 3: If your vehicle deck has white in it and you're currently playing the one that's a three one that gives vehicles flying, take that one out. Put this one in. Because not only does it give your creatures flying your vehicles? Yes, it makes them a fit in draw card when they hit you or curiosity. It also gives you three power worth of vehicles that also frick and fly. This card's good. You gotta be playing vehicles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, moving on, moving along to Niso World Soul Speaker.
Speaker 3: I thought that this is a reprint, and then then I read that it's got energy, and I'm like, no, this is new.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This is a three three elf druid for four green three. Whenever a land you control entries you get two energy cool landfall energy. I wonder if Aiden's gonna build. You can pay eight energy instead of permanent spells mane costs. That's actually pretty good.
Speaker 1: It's a free spell every four lance.
Speaker 3: Can you you can proliferate energies? Right, they're I don't think you can. They're counters.
Speaker 1: Maybe you can.
Speaker 3: I think that you can.
Speaker 1: I've never tried.
Speaker 3: Let us know in the comments. Yeah, yeah, that's a good comment. And with the mimio plasm too, I think that you can. And this is another one of the this a backup singer I think or whatever for one of the precons in the energy pre con sure, I think, and this is one of the notes that I have that energy is getting some more love. We had that other pre con we've had back in the day when we went to Caladesh originally, we've got another pre con that's focused on energy. I like that we're kind of diversifying what we can do and what we see with energy, and I hope that one day we can get different build paths. Do you remember when cats first came out and we were like, oh, man, cats, you could do one thing with them. Now they're kind of everywhere, and you can get tokens and you can get haste, you can do different colors. Then we've got dinosaurs and it's like, oh, they're just big, dumb idiots, and there's like thirteen of.
Speaker 1: Them, and now they're amazing.
Speaker 3: Now there's hundreds of Now they're slivers basically. Yeah, And I feel like energy is similar, and I'm excited to continue to see more because it's still an underutilized resource in terms of the history of magic, right, and I want to see different strategies than just energy as a resource.
Speaker 1: You are lying to yourself if you think this is going to be like an energy deck, though, this is gonna be the big Green Things that costs forty six deck. Yes, you're right, this is another landfall deck that just lets you land fall harder because in addition to playing four lands a turn aiden, you're also going to get to play something for free just for doing that.
Speaker 3: What a dickhead? Hate it? Right? Yes, you're very right with this particular card. But everything I said about energy still true.
Speaker 1: Yes, also very true, just not necessarily about this particular card.
Speaker 3: All right, Oh, via Elvish Piper but better. Yes, okay, it's a one two for four just like Elvish Piper.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 3: Actually, Elvishpiper was a one one. It's a better already ye, human artificer, so it does have relevant creature types. Sure, each creature that's attacking one of your opponents has trampled.
Speaker 1: That's very good.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good. It's pretty good. In the Big Dumtiat Green Deck and Green Tap, put a creature or vehicle from your hand onto the battlefield. If you put an artifact onto the battlefield this way, put two plus one counters on it. It's kind of weird.
Speaker 1: No, nobody plays Elvish Piper. Nobody plays the Amulet Elvish Piper a Quicksilver Amulant. Like those cards don't see a lot of play. Do you think now that you can put it in the command zone, we're gonna see it.
Speaker 3: I don't think we're gonna see it for that reason. I also don't think we're gonna see it very much because of your other reason, Like nobody plays Elvish Piper.
Speaker 1: Nobody does it now, why would they do it here? Because that each creature attacking one of your opponents has trample is actually that's good, That's a really cool ability that makes this card playable. Or I think if I can get one, I'm gonna try it. Not as a deck, but like I'm gonna I'm gonna find somewhere for this to belong.
Speaker 3: You know why we're gonna see this card because recency bias we think of playing at the LGS yep, and or how much new product gets opened, whether there's new players upgrading their pre cons are building the first deck, or how much new product gets opened by enfranchised or veteran players, And say, hey, do any of those players care about trample? Do any of them say, oh, Elvish Piper was good back in the day, or any of the new players do they say, oh my god, I can cheat Manacost of my eight drop.
Speaker 1: I can put an ulamag into play.
Speaker 3: Wow, exactly, And because this card is right in front of them, I just have to buy an Ulama. Yeah, this card is right in front of them. It's going to make them all say that.
Speaker 1: Yes, is it going to be in the command zone No, probably not. And then somebody's like, oh yeah, I can't play. Somebody, let's play. Kamal Fister of Crol said it's.
Speaker 3: Better or whatever green thing that you want to actually build your deck around. And then this is just a bonus. But that's fine. Yes, that this is a totally fine card to exist. And I'm sure if I saw it and don't have removal, I will probably get pounded by it. Yes. The next card not so much, but it does have my favorite anacost Okay Teamer Piaalar Chief mechanic Sure two four human artificers for team or whenever one or more artifact creatures you control. Deal combat dams to a player, you get energy energy Sure one or more so you get two energies. I hit you with ten guys, I get two energy. That's right, that's bullshit.
Speaker 1: If you get three guys with three people with ten guys each get six energy.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: That's all right.
Speaker 3: One guy with one guy two energy. No, no, sorry, one guy with one guy each six energy. There we go. Okay, okay. At the beginning of your end step, you may pay one or more energy if you do create an XX colorless vehicle Art Ofact creature token named nilar either jet with flying and crew two where exsy amount of energy paid this way.
Speaker 1: Sure it's not legendary.
Speaker 3: That's good, Yes, so I can continue making them. She's building a fleet of race cars or in this case, uh, public cars, ether jets. Yes, it's it's ah.
Speaker 1: It's fine, it's a fine card. I think we'll see it. It's one of the pre con I think it's the face commander for Freak.
Speaker 3: I think it is you know what man I want that man of cost and this character and the vehicle making energy thing, like all of this is screaming at me like Ryan, you need to play this but as red. But I'm not a huge fan of those like incremental like linear value strategies that are like when you attack and then at the end of your turn, it feels like it's not enough to me. I lose to them all the time. I'm not saying they're not good. I get my ass kicked, but uh, I don't know. It's like, eh, not my thing kind of sucky.
Speaker 1: Too in a row that I really like one of them, I don't actually care for that much. We talked about on the pre show. Redshift Rocketeer Chief is a two three for red Green Bidge tap at x man I have any one color where ex is its power spend the amount of only active abilities, and it has exhaust and the exhaust cost is red green. Ten put any number of permanent cards from your hand into play. And I'm here to tell you everybody goes who when they read that, And then the reality of actually having to pay twelve while having a midful of things that cost more than let's call it six each each to make that actually good? Because why are you ever gonna pay twelve Manna to put two five drops into play? You're not, You're just gonna pay ten and put him into play. M Right, Like, It's just it's not that good unless you're in the very niche thing where you've wheeled yourself into a new hand, and in that new hand is all your l drawsy titans and then you pay twelve and you go man, and then you get wrapped.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know what, you think, Oh man, I'm just gonna pump him up. So he's like a twelve fifteen or something and it's like, well, you've used You've used all of your stuff to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't have anything left. And it's like it's.
Speaker 3: So then then you got to put what are you gotta put in your deck? You got to put in tooth and nail other tutors rishkars expertise shamanic revelation and and.
Speaker 1: A bunch of little dudes that make a bunch of dudes to enable little cards. So you get lots of manna and draw lots of stuff and then when you activate the ability, you've got format of worth of things in your hand. You put it into play. This is not very good and I think a lot of people are gonna get trapped by.
Speaker 3: It, you know what. I think the same thing. But I also want to be on the other end of it where somebody goes twelve drop down sixty power for the guys. I also want I would.
Speaker 1: Love to see that, but the that's gonna happen so rarely that it's I've done even thinking about you know what.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna be more often than you think. I would like to come back to this guy in a year and say, hey, how many times you know? If we know somebody who builds it, let's do it. And then and then say, oh, man, I got pounded. Remember when Ben did this and that and I took like fifty Yeah, now.
Speaker 1: We're running at one time, but I have to talk about the next one that's right next to them. The thick frog goddess. She is thick, and she is a goddess because she's a god, and she also has a frog head. She's six six for five reach trample, indestructible, can't attack or block unless there's an even number of counters on it.
Speaker 3: Sure, simic bullshit.
Speaker 1: At the beginning of your first million faith, she gets a plus one plus one counter. Then if she has an odd number of counters on it, you draw two cards. Every other turn you have a six to six, and then on the other turns you just draw to She's cool. I like her. If I get one, which I'm gonna buy one.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna six six, seven, seven eight, eight, nine to nine over consecutive turns, and every other turn. If you don't put another counter on her, you draw card or probably what you do is make it so she's odd, draw two cards, put a counter on her so she's even, and then pound, yeah, because she got reach and trample.
Speaker 1: That's right. What I'm gonna do is I'm gonna put her into a TRAXA. I'm going to put her in I'm gonna draw card because it's got an odd number of counters on it. Then I'm gonna make her even at the end of turn so I can block with her. Because she's six six that has reached it is indestructible. And then on the next turn, I'm gonna make her big and you see how it goes. Yes, it's gonna be really good. I like this card a lot and I'm looking forward to playing it in the ninety nine of my attraction deck.
Speaker 3: Oh well, very good. I like the art on the next card a lot. This is Helly Radiant creator for for human artificer. Whenever you cast an artificer or an artifact, you get an energy.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cool if you can cast like a thousand of them in one turn.
Speaker 1: I mean it's not like there's already ways to do that.
Speaker 3: At the beginning of combat. On your turn, you can pay energy energy energy if you do create a token that's copy of target permanent you control, except it's a five to five and it gains haste and then you sacrifice it all. That's another one of those things where it's like, man, I got to attack to do this, and I get one thing and.
Speaker 1: You're already bouncing eighty five artifacts like you probably already want the game.
Speaker 3: I need different energy payoffs in this deck, and probably because it's a pre con commander, I'm not gonna get like the Infinite Team or bullshit that I want to do. So uh so get love the art though. Very cool, Yeah, very cool. Summoot back, start your engines. Other creatures you control get plus x plus zero where x is your speed.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 3: That's actually good. That's really good. Yep. And she of course has first strike, vigilance and haste and not this part's good. Yes, non creature spells you cast cost x less where x is your speed. Well, this is a combo engine.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you why this card sucks. Oh because she costs six.
Speaker 3: Oh so in.
Speaker 1: Order to get your engines started. You have to be at six in order to make this happen. You need to be at max speed when you play her at six. This means you have to jam all the max speed shit into your deck to make her go. Oh man, so she costed herself out of being a really cool card. I'm not saying she's bad, but like it's like they knew. It's like they knew that. Oh man, this is kind of broken. We're gonna have to just tack a three on their guys and right.
Speaker 3: Oh man, Yeah, well, okay, here's the thing. I got one more creature I want to talk about. And then instead of editor Joe giving us the book the hook, it's producer.
Speaker 1: Gary, Producer Gary as we paying the big bucks for it.
Speaker 3: Rick, Okay, so what we're gonna do. We're gonna talk about temmet Nock to Moon's will.
Speaker 1: Face Commander or the other pre condect.
Speaker 3: This guy is so good. This is the kind of card that makes me move away from mono black zombies into zombies, zombies zombies of other color. So esper and two for a four to four zombie wizard. Relevant creature types both there, yep, vigilance and menace. Whenever you attack, draw a card, then discard a card sick. Okay, whenever you draw a card zombies you control get plus one plus one until end a turn. So if I go like Blue sun Zenith with a team of two to twos out, I'm just gonna frick and kill everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like that guy.
Speaker 1: Keep in mind with his backup commander that we talked about way earlier, the card that you discard could be like a zombie lord, and you can pay Blue two to get a four to four zombie lord. That makes your team even bigger er my gord, right, they work very good together. That's a cool card. I like that lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Okay, so here's the thing I want to talk about a few more, but we're gonna move it to either the pre show next week or next week show proper because we're just gonna do our favorite cards. Producer Gary's gonna wring our necks. So thank the business daddies. Give us your final thought on the general I guess we know what your final thoughts are on the general quality of the commanders in this product.
Speaker 1: They're junk. They're junk, they're trash, they're a wreckage on the side of the road.
Speaker 3: They're jaloppies.
Speaker 1: Some of them are gonna go in the ninety nine beaters Lemons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what other car jokes can I make?
Speaker 1: They're flat? Uh, because they're tires.
Speaker 3: They have a flat tire.
Speaker 1: Yes, The point is they suck and not blow, and they're not inflated, and fuck all of them and some of them are vanilla and that sucks. But what doesn't suck. It's Fusion Gaming online dot com or you can special promo code Cocial Holiday save yourself five percent off all the cards, the games, the accessories, the cool perfect fits that we talked about earlier on show them on their thing near Ryan. They're gonna be real good. You can check those out. Also. Thanks to Pilo Bones for giving us beer to drink while we play magic on Sidewalk Slam and off of Sidewalk Slam. Thanks to producer Gary for being patient with us, having us here and giving us a place to record that always has a little heater pointed directly. And there we go, and thank you guys so much again for watching. We're going to do back next week at the rest of Ether Drift on the next exciting episode of Commander cookout podcast in our theme