Speaker 1: Worried about the language barrier before your next adventure. In this episode, I'm chatting with Lindsay from the UK, a true expert in language learning and the creator behind Lindsay Does. Languages should be sharing practical tips to help you pick up a new language before you travel, so you can feel confident wherever you go. This episode is from my show based Spanish Conversations designed for upper beginners. You'll find the full transcript in the episode description, Ready Your Sir, Lindsey and Aka and a podcast Anti the.
Speaker 2: Commersar gracias, Where is your soil Lindsay the The Lindsey Does Languages De la in me are alah their prendre, lasidomas merjo a fellow and last Manera's k queson mees portu pour que no i una manera case lo manera la manera massti mass perfect and no no no no Sister and nemos que travajuntos para descubrilo como.
Speaker 1: You almost all into pierro para brant commersol Si don't the nasty to pasuonla language.
Speaker 2: The Espanol The show The specific aira four k comes antees conn frantees pero eso slam cosa and lasko la no important post studying Pero this pos the album laundry service, the Shakira estora poes iol Ian English, your yeah, Prendi frances and tantes lingua lgua islam is maca, and so they look on Espanol, he said, fil.
Speaker 1: La prime carrier alica la moosica, when moti.
Speaker 2: See ia is yeah, jaquira claro perro man musica and espanoel and more. Chaz Attista's cacucho regular.
Speaker 1: Almost at a quanto is approximate men, Oh.
Speaker 2: Wow, algonos son como da algunosaurs and and uvia pis alati d and in ropespecamente quando viajo u la masparato and put those of mass paces and algonos mass.
Speaker 1: Loss and la brisonamente. The logo y co prin different metal traditional boys, I am.
Speaker 2: Gonna cause case on different esk tepeicamente como dueling, in signe como spend see that's the fellow fluid pero see twas no necessit and commensa for on as la major timents Paul los lost, los coursos los libros q so mu grande k k I mocho and esteses liberals k no, it's necessario for it ambien cee i il go k poor via no molmente porco vero our caido arista, cambiando our known as samos apprend there como film and a hotel, o compraelo online direction, Google maps and las casas apprendere via memorial is that that caused us some different.
Speaker 1: Our Claro claro inclusional, peninsula, tia como on taxi.
Speaker 2: In the a.
Speaker 1: Com over.
Speaker 2: Yeah see and peroavo to pat the cid to put it no uber voa on taxila porta clara persta.
Speaker 1: S see it's not see Claro Claro, Bandoli and c sevanando atras and passal and CoA la forma, the in focar brenda persona poe creke u util then in vocabulary mass peceno peruma's fourth mu jo vo correa and dose manas la mass importante in Korea cre.
Speaker 2: S jul significa please pavor, perod please give me como da por favor and a restaurante and l manu s so bib ba ju sai kimchij say see.
Speaker 1: Boom Una boom on.
Speaker 2: Para boom on para muid rosa and cos I see maso menos is lomiso and and carado ma solo digo juice and corean porque stamente and es momento vocabular specno then go on download on a graba live de la lista, the Dossi and dos plaras.
Speaker 1: Son and ingless Yeah you like yeah.
Speaker 2: Les exactly c C the Lindens Languages dot com slash vocab list s o s la lista poempl and stelsta is las cosas okaymos claro com on and the glass Yes c know says almenos the SPEs there is como las cosas come on you say, oh, come on your career see mas como I Espanol. There is era i cosas con versus Italian las la manera mass fasti, the la manera mat first, the affair cosa negativa and espanelists we first.
Speaker 1: No dominant Clara com the Loeso Alpin France, John dam Being and a lot different.
Speaker 2: Examente Ina s lam and amasai and k hello rappidlamente pour k la cosa ma difici the apprendre u s k lama the experience has one star alando yablar and mass rappido c see is it two genes k for mar on a frace no nes cosas since.
Speaker 1: Rapid yeah, I think lack corc what was correct no correct tournamentally different.
Speaker 2: With tola la manera prend the practica losres son essentials okay lamos I v yeah, h okay res en Espanol with no important for que puero communicar marco to maintender.
Speaker 1: Espero, perfo clo clo.
Speaker 2: Os most importante, especially mente in vr es communicar and is the perfection is the vis lavettes porque no keremos start stupido to amosmos and nuestra lengua primerra come in les pont lando and s cos and we decluded now imja person as kevana correct.
Speaker 1: Our van no no no including trivia repo lo to da la jujando told tempo porque nara come plays.
Speaker 2: Vocabulario a coke digo in English s hook line and sinker where en Espanoo.
Speaker 1: Toys come on hook ganto ganho okay line lina lina.
Speaker 2: Sinker es como.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can say.
Speaker 2: Exactly in theres hook gans come on las cosas paracela mas memorial, come on mass connection. No, it is possibly affair the mass see looka low is come on coursas physicalis like cosas del hu Come on all all all lat gano and hook all e tam line linear is s practic car see so it's linear. Come as the metaphor the fishing. The best capital is link.
Speaker 1: Come do your lines right.
Speaker 2: Is like the mass important part k they lost especial is penser They lost, scenarios lost last.
Speaker 1: Lost scenario context.
Speaker 2: Mass realists, mast proverbless, pourque gonesmos okay story and lane e s o s linear, sinker necesque, hook eline, sinker estallion.
Speaker 1: Quanta Come with a fond and come ouero and.
Speaker 2: This seem press in cleve lomas forte.
Speaker 1: A sri lanka okay.
Speaker 2: Fass come come the classes online and the vocabular lad alas almenos a co o isma turistas and stpas no friend and ands c s mu apriata.
Speaker 1: Locally present passa algo similar panol not guando this at lahente porquement a lot English or radio maa to pessama. Americans are very spoiled. Po kudrind my viagan use an unlita la different yah ma diave.
Speaker 2: Yeah provo in no importance in as bito in English or see a O subline English cee cee ceo so wow wow estante para wow Okay good, I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: As perfect finale The Haradle of Heroes.
Speaker 2: Okay, no import lista see those those clabors. No importance save doos mass importante is l l esperso e k tennis almenos, grassias alla algo mass is pokito mass pokito mask, pokito mask, pokit mark no come on all the grassias spos l l second last sell es como.
Speaker 1: No Lindsay and contact co.
Speaker 2: See ramanam fast lets me website. Is Lindsay the languages.
Speaker 1: Perfect to say it's a travahua accent last ryption on the episode lind Podcast Marco. Hope you enjoyed this episode. You can reachal to Lindsay and get her free vocal list with information in the episode description
Speaker 2: Out