Speaker 1: Also that shout out to the YouTube community. I do have some bad news for y'all. We will be putting all of our videos on Patreon going forward. So unfortunately YouTube isn't doing, you know, because of our content and what they are a censor certain shit. We keep getting strikes on YouTube, and so it just doesn't make sense for us to lose the YouTube by putting up our content. So what we're gonna do is stall them out and go over the Patreon and put our things over on Patreon, our visuals over on Patreon. So that will be happening basically affected immediately. So if you're looking for our videos and you want to watch the show, either join the Patreon. You can watch it lot every week, right, that's patreon dot com backslash the Hard or Soft Show and you can watch the Patreon. You can watch the video live every week. You can join the Discord or zoom we put it out there for you to watch it, or you can wait till the videos come out on Patreon. All right, Can I ask you a question why you don't ever play with my nipples? I got nipples too. It's my turn to get tied up knocking handcuffs though I got PTSD. Welcome the heartest offt where men speak. So hopefully somebody will understand when you say freaky, what's what's freaky?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What do you mean by freaky? All Right? If I do this, you're not gonna tell your friends, right.
Speaker 3: You see, I see it's a little thing going on or talk or through aur me. She got to understand something normally can't go toping her thrower heard me.
Speaker 4: So my talk on her thrower start before I even enter.
Speaker 3: So when I pull that baby on out, she automatically like, I don't think I'm ready for that. It starts right there, baby, it's when you hit it with that little little baby like I got you.
Speaker 4: You eard me like, I ain't gonna hurt you. I'm just gonna make it feel good.
Speaker 3: Come a couple of times you eard me that's about it, Like I ain't here to hurt you.
Speaker 4: I'm here to make sure you straight.
Speaker 3: I'm'a here to celebrate you right out your eard me mm boom. You get in there, you start doing what you doing. I contact, I keep killing y'all. It's a mental thing when it come to women's If you got her mentor her body has no choice but to follow. So when you win there, motherfuckers just straight ill contact the whole time you ever you're looking at her, you feel me she got only about to come back to come hit her with it. She'll go ahead, baby, hear me, gon give me that motherfucker matter of fact, tightening walls up a little bit every me.
Speaker 2: Hold that motherfucker.
Speaker 4: You just stop moving, tell her to grip it.
Speaker 3: You just stop moving your herd me so you feel it, mother pucker about the bushy.
Speaker 4: Or you just wet you about that motherfucker real quick, yur me and just tell her give.
Speaker 1: Me another one.
Speaker 4: Come on, a little baby, I'll contact give me another one.
Speaker 3: Then you grab her throat, put your finger in your mouth. If you come down on a little bit and you just look at dad on her shit, ye me, mm, you tell her again, give me another? Ury me mm, come on, give me another one.
Speaker 2: If feel that water year man, yo, and you start.
Speaker 3: Grunting, nobody asks you, m give me another, a little baby, yes, me, give me another one. I swore to God give me a fucking another one. I want your whash with sixy mother fucker yured me give me some more.
Speaker 4: I know you got another one up in there.
Speaker 3: You eard me, come on, come on my feelings, Come on a little baby, Yeah yeah, got to your church.
Speaker 1: Yeah ye me. He hit it with that grun again.
Speaker 5: That grow.
Speaker 4: That's it, yell me, that's it. It's a muntral thing.
Speaker 3: If you got a muntal, a body hass no choice but to follow, then you can start telling her her pull and what to do. And when they come not to put it. That's when you're behen. You gotta lives on your shoulders and ship you here with that motherfucker like, go and squirt a little bit heavy. That motherfucker squirk. Hear me, gonna put that little cream. But I want the little white feeling them that motherfucker. But she's gonna put the cream on your of me. Now, you don't got the men her pull and has no choice.
Speaker 2: Little to follow.
Speaker 1: It's a little bird.
Speaker 4: She told your niggas got going on that ship.
Speaker 3: Don't worry that she worked for a simple minded female, but then them strong minded women.
Speaker 1: It's dead that you me what the.
Speaker 4: Test that you put?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: He had me, But then when he started growling, that's when I was just like, I don't know if I like this. I didn't like it, but I want you to sound like that animal in the back of me.
Speaker 2: That's just for you, for me, because some people like what they call it that play.
Speaker 1: I can't remember, but there's a thing where people give off that animal ship and they even get to scratching and clawing and all of that barking.
Speaker 5: Yo, don't do it for me. Hell but that Nolan accent.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 5: I love Nolan. I love the way they talk down there. So he was talking through the I said.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yo, Loan, are you all right? What's wrong? So you're here play right, trying to like comprehend what's going on? You don't, You're not good with that. I thought that was first album Joe, what's the one that was in jail BG?
Speaker 1: That sounded like DJ?
Speaker 6: Thought that was b G.
Speaker 2: Sounds like one his niggas a year a little bit. Oh my goodness, this ship off? Why?
Speaker 7: Because what am I listening to?
Speaker 1: I'm pretty I'm pretty sure how they feel about the way we.
Speaker 7: Talked to We got a top five sexy accent in the world.
Speaker 2: We got voted for that.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure most women like a southern accent. Focus is not part of me for saying this. I'm gonna say it the Bama like when you can't understand nothing the saying. But I'm sure the ladies out here have been vindicting them. Southern accents.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I I do.
Speaker 2: I do a calm Houston, but that what's a Houston accent? Beyonce trying to get like trying to get to roots.
Speaker 7: She started edge town like all that whatever, or like you sel like you like my man slim thug, my man.
Speaker 6: BOUI that was that was Row used to be like Bouce House.
Speaker 2: You never heard say that or big.
Speaker 1: What about the messaging is what he was saying though, Like you know, we we said that we was gonna people need to learn from ship that we talk about on the show. I think that the messaging and what he was saying was really powerful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he said, once you got the woman's mind, her body's her body.
Speaker 1: Follows, talking to her, eye contact, dropping down the walls, the defenses to the point where she just can like breathe and relax and just enjoyed the moment. Those are really good messages.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, I feel like once a woman feels safe in the bedroom, like with you, with you, you got her. You literally got her once you're mentally have a safe space for her. But once you when you don't, you don't get the best version of her pussy.
Speaker 1: The best version of her pussy. Can we write that down especially, I'm gonna write that down like that today's today's title. I got it up that thing, best version of her pussy right there.
Speaker 2: I don't want yesterday's pussy.
Speaker 6: Whoa, hello, I don't want yo, man, I don't want the box.
Speaker 2: Yesterday. Be using that voice?
Speaker 1: Voice?
Speaker 2: You have that one right there?
Speaker 1: Your your voice, Like women talk about your voice all the time. Do you use your voice a lot when it comes to sex?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. Give me a version of what would you be saying to them? It is.
Speaker 6: It depends on the moment, but I definitely drop a I missed you in there. I missed this pussy.
Speaker 2: You're a basic thing. Take this dick. You missed this dick? I mean better? That's good?
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, so good?
Speaker 2: So I had I remember I had this one joint one time. By the way, don't be playing your sex tapes on the show. What was it for? Next thing? I hears? Yeah, what is this forgot?
Speaker 7: What was talking about?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 7: What was the reason that I brought it? I think was talking about queen and or some ship. Yeah, but it's one time I was boning one check.
Speaker 1: Boning from the nineties nigga from the nineties nineties. Oh my god, christ I.
Speaker 2: Was bowing this one broad.
Speaker 7: Say broad, it's freaking good fellas. But now it was me and his chicken was having was doing our thing, and I was like, she always would like me screaming the show. I was like, yo, look, I don't want to hear ship for the next couple of minutes. If that ship hurt, you feel you got a whole ls ship.
Speaker 2: It looks like it was in that long ago. And I'm in there.
Speaker 7: And she tried her best, like hold it down and keep quiet and ship like that. Whatever we're going, we're going. And then you gotta get her to a point where she can't control it no more. Then she just burst that ship out. And now she over here screaming, she's going off, going crazy. I was like, that's how you can make noise, go back to being quiet.
Speaker 2: I said, all you can let it out now, and then she started balling all that ship. It was.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 5: It was a good little plus, I can see that good little play. I can see that. At first I was just like, but then I can see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, telling her not to make no noise, though, that's an interesting play when you're trying to get her relaxed.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess, listen, don't know.
Speaker 5: I feel like if I want to relax, it depends on what type of mood I'm in, right Like, So if I'm in like, if I'm in my very submissive if I if I'm in my very submissive role, then I would want someone to say that to me. But if I just want to just really enjoy and just relax, I don't want to. I don't want nobody telling me not to make noise.
Speaker 1: But I feel like there's different plays that might just been the play he was running that day, right that just that day. Other times you could be like, yo, I want to hear you, breathe through it, talk to me, you know what I mean, And that's just a different play for the day.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: One thing is I think that being spontaneous as long as within with within the person's boundaries, that's fire.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. This is why we're the diction. So what what?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: Oh the diction?
Speaker 2: You come out? You got the diction on Yeah, people weren't expecting this. Would you ever use a diction? No?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Because I don't want to?
Speaker 5: Why because it's a diesel strap to your face? Yes, masculinity beating you'll ass Yeah, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: So for me to you know why, I try to use it because my wrists be hurt when I'm eating and trying to plug at the same time. When I'm down there and I'm like this, my wrist, it feels like carpal tunnel.
Speaker 2: Bro, I'm trying to I'm down there like this. So if you just put the ship.
Speaker 1: On your chin and you get in there and you're just moving, it's hitting the same fucking thing without you having.
Speaker 2: To do all that.
Speaker 6: So you got a diction because you're disabled. Yes, I respect it.
Speaker 1: I have old bones.
Speaker 2: I respect it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be I have to use these to work. I don't want to get get out for you gotta get out.
Speaker 6: I respect that.
Speaker 2: On all jokes aside, what what was you what to say? Disabled pussy?
Speaker 5: No, I was gonna like I hate to do this, but it was such a good, good segue. But why with men, y'all don't push your sexual boundaries?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Like when you want to push your boundaries, it's seen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you get judged for that. You can't just pop out with a diction.
Speaker 1: On every chick chicken look at you like, oh no, no, why.
Speaker 5: Is as a man? What what are some things y'all do in order to explore your kings? Because we're pretty kinky on here. But what did you guys do to explore that? Because if you are worried about being judged? How how are we? How did we get here?
Speaker 2: Who said about being judged?
Speaker 1: Most men are? This is a different space. You was not as open we're talking about this ship. When you first started the show. You was looking at me like I was crazy you still so. It's once you get comfortable within yourself, you stop worried about what other people think. To me, that's what happens. Yesterday came on the show that nigg wouldn't talk about none of this ship. Now this nigga like, yes, be on the dick. You see what he just said ten minays ago.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: When he first came on the show. It's like bro what and then his friends do? You got to think about what the people that's around him in his little community.
Speaker 2: You're thinking about what they're gonna say. You don't want to be the freaky Zeke and your you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Talking about Spider Man and ship.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna talk about that fact. Oh, we're gonna talk about that.
Speaker 1: Today's Patreon is sponsorible. Yesterday's slaying against sponsored by Marvel, not the.
Speaker 2: Yesterday.
Speaker 1: You're good.
Speaker 2: I'm good, You're good. Yeah, I'm excellent.
Speaker 5: So you didn't answer my question?
Speaker 8: Oh you did?
Speaker 2: You said, you said the question again? Cart you said, what do men do?
Speaker 5: I said, what do you do to push your explore yours?
Speaker 6: I think that's I think part of I think part of the like these types of communities are important because I think, like I was telling you before, like I think that that even as a space to do that or a form to do that, I think is taboo. Like as men, especially as black men, we don't even there's no place for us to do that, you know what I'm saying, there's no place for us to really discuss or practice. Like how so Less was saying last week about practicing and doing some stuff in real time. There's no place for us to really do that. So everything is really coming in real time in a situation, or it's coming via something that we watch, you know what I'm saying, but there's no actual place to actually flesh it out. You know, pros cons you know, and really explore and not be judged or looked at a certain way.
Speaker 5: So how do you find out what the what you said? Explore and play right? And you have to I'm sure you're doing this with women. How do you guys know when it's the right woman to actually explore these kings?
Speaker 2: Are you with this?
Speaker 1: No? You no, no, no, not at all.
Speaker 5: Because there's kinks that I have I would from sex sexual partners I have. I would never try these kinks with them. But it took the right person for me to be like, ah, I'm doing this with you.
Speaker 1: So what happened? You tell us what happened in that situation where you knew that it was okay to push sexual boundaries.
Speaker 2: That's a good question.
Speaker 5: That is a good question. I think for me it was how safe they made me feel outside of sexual just like in general, you make me feel safe and that we can literally talk about everything, and you know, I have this platform, and you didn't just jump right into talking about sex, right. We ease our way into it, and then you know, you answer some questions I have, you know, and I like the way I hear or hear. I like the answers, and it doesn't feel judged. It doesn't feel like I don't know about that. And that's what makes me want to say, Okay, I'm gonna try this kink with you.
Speaker 7: I feel like for me, I don't want to see I want to be honest. I never really was like it's super tied down like as other guys were, Like I didn't really for a while, I didn't really give it like since I was young, I didn't really give a fuck too too much, like I was eating pussy since it's like before that shit was like popping for real, because that's just what I was into.
Speaker 2: So I guess for me, so like what Tayo said when he.
Speaker 7: Was like, yo, you wasn't like this when you first got on here, I feel I was more of a guy like I wasn't like this because I ain't know about certain shit, But once I like find out about certain shit, I was always like yo, I would do that. I will fuck with this don the third blah blah blah and a reference to like you know what you said, or like finding the right partner. So for me, in order for me to be comfortable with you sexual, I gotta be comor.
Speaker 2: With you outside of the bedroom.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 7: It's like to say you have like you have, like had somebody that was really cool. I don't talk about anything like you know it's certain shit you probably never told nobody, but you told them. It's the same thing with like sex, you know what I mean, Like you kind of got to create the atmosphere for me to even want to be open to have these kind of conversations with you first, because there's always a conversation. I'm not going to say you trying to eat some mess, So it's a conversation first.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 7: I gonna see how you react to with might drop a breadcrumbs if you pick it up, and then hopefully I will translate into like a more intimate kind of conversation. So for me, before I get super there with you sexually, I gotta be there with you mentally, like intimate. I gotta make sure that we're good because they ain't gonna put me in a group chat or for knees, bark on the dog and shit.
Speaker 1: Well, I think, yo, that might be wrong. I might be wrong. I'm not sure. It's just coming off the top. Sexual exploration starts with men.
Speaker 2: Okay, women tend to.
Speaker 1: Meet a guy where he's at.
Speaker 5: That's very true, because I will dumb down my king if that guy is not there with me.
Speaker 1: Yes, So I think that women are way more open to a lot more shit than what men are open to generally, you know what I'm saying. And there's really only one place, one thing. That butthole opens the door to a lot of shit.
Speaker 7: No punt attended.
Speaker 2: That butthole opens the door to a lot of shit.
Speaker 1: So if a guy isn't super I think that that's the button a woman can press, if she could even play you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Right, How do we even get back there? You just can I piggyback off that last week we had. We was having a conversation and I think you said the butthole shit is funny, But I think women that's funny. But I think it's more acceptable for women to teeter the line of the sexuality than men. So I think that what you're saying right there is the is the crux of what a lot of this lack of exploration.
Speaker 2: And I think honestly the world knows that, especially.
Speaker 1: In the black community, you had horrible decisions that was out for years. It was cool everything they talked about until the one was talking about Peggan. Then they're like, oh, nah, nah, not that butthole, that button, butthole.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, That butthole button. It always turns you know those guys.
Speaker 1: It's interfregging shit, or isn't if you press the buttthole button and whoever's left standing in the room. Just because we're talking about it, don't mean I got to be super scared and all that. Right you had that you had all of these shows that catered to the LGBT community, that catered to women. You had lingerie parties, you had toy parties with women. There was all of these different avenues for them to say, I'm sexy, I want to be sexy.
Speaker 2: Where did we get that? We don't.
Speaker 1: There was the two things that I think that separates men when it comes to sexual exploration, fucking and pleasure. A lot of men are not open to pleasure or to giving pleasure. They just want to fuck. It is a completely different look at the way you view a sexual experience. One is fucking, yep, one is pleasure. You know what I'm saying That Even a dude that want to eat plusy a lot, that's a whole different nigga than a nigga that just want.
Speaker 5: To Let's talk about the man who just want to eat pussy. You know what I'm saying, Those type of different animals, it's open.
Speaker 2: To giving pleasure.
Speaker 1: Those type of niggas is open to different things because they're more about a shared experience.
Speaker 5: Whereas fucking it's like I'm just getting.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I think that's one of the things where you can sell a man is into giving pleasure or experience pleasure versus just fucking. I think that's the thing.
Speaker 7: I feel that I feel like that sho also like translates even like outside of the bedroom, Like when you're in a relation where you fuck with somebody, It's like, Yo, if a guy a guy fuck with you, he's gonna make sure he sets an atmosphere where you can like flourish. He gonna try to make himself an asset to your life somehow. Someway you sit, you want some wan time soup niggas like you're gonna try to make your presence be felt. And I feel like those are the kind of people that you would actually want in like the bedroom. You know, like, what's the equivalent to giving a sick person one time soup? Sexually, I don't know, you want to get your pussy sideways upside that, you know, you know what I mean? So I kind of feel like you gotta really see it, you gotta kind of really real while a lot of really fuck with people that you feel got your best interest at heart, you know what I mean outside the bedroom, because that shoud transit inside the bedroom, for That's what I mean. Like it's about my birthday, at your birthday, That's why. Yeah, it's people that experiences, people that I honestly like that. It's a privilege for you to fuck with me. You fucking me is a privilege. A lot of guys are like that.
Speaker 1: Now I'm over the course of the last month, Yo, shout out to this room, shout out to this fucking room. I wanted I do want to say we're back in the studio me Loon Courtney yesterday. Shout out to the whole team, the hardest soft team for holding it down. You know what I'm saying. I went through a period. Shout out to Atlanta, shout out to Nashville. I know y'all looking at your screen, it's.
Speaker 6: Like these motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Bro, I was overheating. Yeah, literally in time, in real time. I was overheating for years for a while. This wasn't just when my grandma parent. It was a build up. I was having, just having just way too much on my plate, way too much going on. I want to say I apologize to Nashville and Atlanta. We're going to get you back. But to the room, Bro, I didn't know what tomorrow was going to look like when it came to the show. There were several conversations that we had and here several moves that were very affirming, right because I was like, I don't know what we're gonna do. Recording is just canceled for a while. I think I said, recording is for the foreseeable future. I'm not sure what the show looks like. And Little Hitman was like, well, I want to give you that space. Bro, you got a lot going on. You've had a lot going on, and as a friend, I want to give you time to do that. What would you say to me Courtney doing our things while he was going I think that moment started healing on my side.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you know.
Speaker 1: That that moment, the fact that you was willing to do that now, the only thing I did it like y'all y'all had your own group chat.
Speaker 2: I was like, man, I can't see what's going on.
Speaker 1: We didn't want to.
Speaker 5: Bother you all that ship.
Speaker 2: You don't want to be you want.
Speaker 1: How you as matter of fact, how do you do know what?
Speaker 5: How don't you know about that we had yesterday?
Speaker 1: I didn't know it was a secret, nigga, he's not in the chat. Y'all had to be communicating somehow. Yeah, but other than that home because yesterday's going under the bus.
Speaker 2: In the second.
Speaker 1: What did you say?
Speaker 2: You didn't want to disturb me? Jerking off?
Speaker 1: That's what you said, because you do that time to me, Bro, the man says we're supposed to record at six o'clock today. We're laughing at Go ahead, man, I said, Bro, don't come right now, He's at four o'clock.
Speaker 2: He's like, I'm on my way.
Speaker 1: Wo god, what are you doing? I said, I'm a little quote unquote busy. Nigga said, Yo, Bro, I'm coming right now. I'm going home. I'm not and I'm not coming back out. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I'm like, bro, I'm handling.
Speaker 1: Me time, like, give me, give me a few What this nigga says to me? Yo, this is what I'm talking about. I hate niggas. Why would you do that? I said, Nigga can't jerk his dicking peace in his own crip. I see what's going on. He said, Are you okay? I'm not sitting on this stoo? I said, Yo, just chill outside. It was a nice day. The smoke weight anyway, I'm not sitting on the stoop. And why would you wait this late to do that? Like jerking off mid day is crazy? Sun is shining like a bitch. You in their sweaty hands and ship watching dirty videos. Didn't want a pod like nothing, yo, yesterday not.
Speaker 7: I ain't gonna lie you got it out of pocket.
Speaker 5: There was a there was a sense of entitlement there.
Speaker 1: To me back twenty something minutes later, talking about you're still playing hide the salami, Hide the salami.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 2: First first, Corny is already about half dead, about to kill.
Speaker 1: Off course, I am trying to enjoy myself. My dick is in my hand, my phone is in my other hand. This nigga is texting me beating me in the video. Yo, my dick was soft. I had a soft jerk, had a soft explosion.
Speaker 2: It was soft launch Like what you be? What are you bothering me for?
Speaker 1: I don't want to be communicating with you.
Speaker 5: No, Honestly, when people interrupt your masturbation, that should be so bad. I'm like, bro, I can't even get back into it anymore.
Speaker 7: My phone dn D because I just never what I want to whip it out and get right.
Speaker 5: Do me that?
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you? You know? You know you don't have self processes, You don't have body processes. You don't do You don't go in with the moment.
Speaker 6: You pay bills in this house too. That's the crazy the bills here.
Speaker 8: What's your problem?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 6: I was getting off work as usual, and as I always do, I say, yo, big dog, and on the way, you fee me get there early? He like, yo, two hours listen, I have to pass your crib to go to my crib. There's no equation where I'm going to my crib and then coming back here.
Speaker 7: You could have wear a beef patty or something.
Speaker 2: Bro. Let me tell you what I did.
Speaker 6: I was on the bus when I text him, so he's like, yo, I'm trying to beat off. I said, you know what, I'm gonna get off the bus and I'm gonna walk give him some time. So I killed like a good thirty minutes. I could have got here. I could have got here literally in like twenty minutes, but I ft me, shaved some time off, gave him some time, so I got here like four forty ish. I'm like, yo, beating off for forty minutes is crazy. This was at four o'clock. I text them.
Speaker 1: If you're not that, it wouldn't have been forty minutes. If you wasn't texting me the whole fucking time I was in my groove, then you got the keys. I don't want you walking into my shit, hitting the ceiling. I was trying to expect for you. Wait, why catching straights? I did hit the ceiling.
Speaker 7: I got a question for you guys before we go, right, so you know I had to change my number.
Speaker 2: Talk about that in the second so.
Speaker 7: I So what I did was I wrote in the chat, hey, y'all, I changed my number. Nobody responded, but I'm like, all right, cool, who the fuck this is? So now I got a whole new phone.
Speaker 2: Feel me. I'm signed out.
Speaker 7: Of everything, literally everything. So I go to upload the video. I try to write the video from the nights before. So I go and I'm like, Ship signed out of the Google drive and I'm like, Ship sign out of the email too, So I text her like, yo, so I need the passwords out of the third et cetera.
Speaker 2: Try to blah blah blah. You don't know who the fuck I am, like, nigg Who the fuck is this niggas loaning?
Speaker 7: Then you'll prove it.
Speaker 2: I'm like what I said, Call called him? You got you gotta call I don't. I'm not trusting new texts.
Speaker 7: I call him my number.
Speaker 2: Do look crazy? Scammers is bugging now?
Speaker 7: And I answer and I verified that it was megation.
Speaker 6: With a signature thing that only I would say that you would know.
Speaker 2: So with that being.
Speaker 7: Said, I want to ask you, guys, what's one signature thing about you sexually? That's somebody who really really fuck.
Speaker 2: With you would definitely know. I'll give you an example.
Speaker 7: Everybody know what me Nicholas, I like them nipples lick you fuck with me for real? You know that's my ship? What is your signature ship?
Speaker 2: For real? What is your red? What is your red? Lobster biscuit?
Speaker 1: Affirmation? Everybody know Courtney, it's affirmation, right, you gotta talk it through it.
Speaker 5: Praise or degredation.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter, not the flip side of the corn.
Speaker 5: I'm both Oh, that's my thing.
Speaker 6: That's kind of not by affirmation.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say eating my ass because it's not that deep. I just be talking.
Speaker 2: That is not that deep, right, said he said? He said, yo, he said, I want to as because it's not that.
Speaker 1: Then asked me that what is wrong? You're too comfortable? This is comfortable and it's too comfortable.
Speaker 5: I just want to clarification, bro, why do you have an issue? Yesterday and loun are too comfortable with you?
Speaker 2: What's wrong with them?
Speaker 5: Yesterday did was nuts and what he just said was crazy?
Speaker 7: Want to clarification.
Speaker 8: What do you do?
Speaker 5: This man interrupted this man's uh jerk off session.
Speaker 1: You know that's just me time, So.
Speaker 8: You do it in the morning.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. He waited until four in the afternoon.
Speaker 5: Because he sometimes you just get the urge.
Speaker 7: He's trying to say, you know, your beat off schedule. He was moving kind of unusual, that's what That's what.
Speaker 1: He's really Sometimes you gotta shift up, he's saying.
Speaker 7: You gotta let him know.
Speaker 2: Though, why do I exactly why do I need to alert you?
Speaker 7: That's compensations, say't work hours.
Speaker 1: You're coming into family time, family hours, no company right now?
Speaker 2: That office hours with big grad hour from nine to five. Nuts the hell?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, I have a question.
Speaker 6: What were you about to finish the signature? I had a signature, Yeah, a signature for me. I think I think anybody that does me knows that. For like I told you before the massage, the w D forty on the back, Yep, it's like a It's like it's like a character that you could unlock. Basically, it's like I can be one way. Then as soon as you do that, it's like it's like a whole new thing.
Speaker 5: So someone has to give you the w D forty oil and then you lower back just need a little What does become Spider Man.
Speaker 2: What does she put some.
Speaker 7: So the ice not determined? If Lebron James grand Hill.
Speaker 1: Tell you not Detroit speaking of what yesterday just said? Right, yeah, I want to be uh. I want to get the ship fucked out of me too as a man, what do you mean? I want to be turned up to. I want the woman to turn me out too. I want to be slutted out too, like women want to be slutted out so much, and y'all don't realize that y'all could slut us out too, exactly. What's up with the ladies that lay you down to put the ship on your on your body like that turn you over? Talk to you like Homeboy was talking in the videos. What's up with the ladies that suck your ship? Tie your hands behind your back? Don't move, bro, don't move. I want to see this ship squirt nigga, I want yo? What's up with the ladies that fuck you lean? You leave you laying in your own juices? What's up with that young lady? Man? Ma'am can't hit the bell? What no, no, no, you on pocket?
Speaker 2: What's up yo? Bro?
Speaker 1: I want to be slotted out too? For the majority of my life and sexual relationship. I've got to give seven hundred and fifty pumps, admit it. I gotta be locating G spots, A spots spots. I gotta be putting fingers all in mouths and spitting in your ship.
Speaker 2: Choke you by the throat? What's up with?
Speaker 1: When am I getting the same bro experience?
Speaker 2: This is what I'm talking about. When am I getting the same experience?
Speaker 1: What why you look disgusted?
Speaker 8: I'm not disgusting.
Speaker 5: I'm just like, all right, bro, this you're very passionate about.
Speaker 1: I heard the.
Speaker 6: TD Jakes where you freaky Jakes for really Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that's my.
Speaker 5: Passionate about this.
Speaker 1: But ladies, what's the last time you've been slitted out? Oh? She well my lady. My lady does the thing. But we was talking about it, you know what I'm saying, And I'm like, yo, fraud, tell about ladies.
Speaker 5: He's been being slitted out?
Speaker 2: Well, I got him, we got it, We do God. But I'm also not gonna get on here and be like, yo, she don't do ship.
Speaker 5: To me.
Speaker 2: I gotta go home.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day is we were having that conversation and I was like, I call, I put the toys on the bed and I do this and talk to you.
Speaker 2: I'm like that too.
Speaker 5: So then here's my question so people can know what this is, because you're talking about.
Speaker 8: I gotta do this. So tell the ladies, what.
Speaker 5: Do you what y'all need to feel sledded out?
Speaker 6: Yo, that's a good thing. And yo, listen, I said this one time. I said, Yo, you have seen somebody that looks so good. It's like to time's point, like you just want them to do all the things to you, like I've said before, like Yo, I just want to lay there and I want you to slam the pussy on my face like a.
Speaker 2: Bad ice on the ground.
Speaker 8: Yo.
Speaker 6: That's that's the level to the levels that I'm talking about. That's why how I feel you with Sometimes you need it like that, Like I don't want to just eat for me much on it, No, I want it slak. I want you to break the eyes. I want the cooler to be full. That's the type of shit that I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: All right, what about the rest.
Speaker 1: Of shit runs in your family obviously.
Speaker 7: So like I'm gonna try to paint if you like this right on it, imagine you had a long day at work, You came home from work, you had to walk myre then you did your little Instagram card your workout session.
Speaker 2: Right, you just came back.
Speaker 1: Can you feel me?
Speaker 6: You wrote?
Speaker 7: You wrote in your journal, you know, start the day and like you just come home and you just beat dead, tired.
Speaker 6: Exhausted and like sore and you hungry.
Speaker 7: Right, and you got somebody who like maybe runs your bath water, Probably got food cooked, got your little gatorade or water with electrolytes, probably got some hot oil. Like anything is that you can need or want, it's already taken care of. That's kind of how I be wanting to feel like during sex ain't necessarily like a freaked out or a sledded out thing. I just want all the boxes to be checked off, you know what I'm saying. So like what he saw, maybe a rough down, you know what I mean. Or maybe shit, you got a towel right there for me after care, you know what I'm saying. Maybe you funk around and you you just rubbing my head a certain way, you know what I mean. Maybe you got the right lights, and maybe you got ship prepped for after we've done. That's really what it really be.
Speaker 6: So for me and rest with all of like the freak shit and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: That's cool, but I just want all my needs and boxes to be like checked off. That'll be the ultimate experience.
Speaker 2: How often would you want that to happen?
Speaker 7: You know, I don't need I don't need that every time though, you know.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying, but want to the sleetness at least twice a month.
Speaker 2: I would once a month, I.
Speaker 1: Would say, at least this should be designated her days and designated his days. Where we know when I walk into crib, like it doesn't have to be the seventh, you know what I'm saying, It to.
Speaker 2: Be a certain day.
Speaker 1: But when I walk in the crib, you got it set up and you playing the right play for me, and I could just relax.
Speaker 2: Broy' y'all talking about me?
Speaker 1: You know, me and my girl, fiance wife whatever it may be, been together six years. How do you keep that ship now that you had back then? It can't be the same place. I'm pretty sure that she gets tired of the same old things. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I literally just brought two more sex toys the other day, Like so I'm continuously thinking of what I got to do to keep shit new. You feel me, and I think that ladies y'all need to do the same thing.
Speaker 5: For your guidance.
Speaker 1: Right, Pussy's amazing, butthole is amazing, your throat is amazing.
Speaker 2: But there's you're good, I'm good. There's other things that can be added to it to.
Speaker 1: Make a motherfucker feel good walking in the crib or laying in the bed like yo, she doing me like yo? You just oh, you know what I'm saying. Anyway, Courtney, look, you're good. You It's gonna be hard from going to this too. I do have one thing, Yeah, this is the thing that I was gonna bring up later on.
Speaker 2: It was a meme that I.
Speaker 1: Saw on Instagram, and the meme said, if you had to choose one, would it be a quickie every day, good sex twice a week, amazing sex once a week.
Speaker 2: If you had to choose one.
Speaker 1: A quickie every day, good sex twice a week, or amazing sex once a.
Speaker 2: Week, amazing sex once a week, good sex twice a week.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have to go with good sex twice a.
Speaker 1: Week, so that means you don't get amazing sex.
Speaker 2: Amazing my back were hurting.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you might.
Speaker 5: Get no because you know why. Sometimes I just want to be a giver in the bed. Sometimes I don't want to receive. Sometimes I want to give to my to my partner. So you know, if that's I'll take one day of, I'll take two days of.
Speaker 8: Like and I was.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I just like the act of sex. Sometimes I just like it, Like I get an orgasm, great, But sometimes you can have an orgasm from good sex. But I just like the act of it.
Speaker 1: So what's the difference between good and amazing sex. I'm an asking all y'all at.
Speaker 7: I feel like, okay, I'll put it you like this, right, You ever like it was hungry and you craved something and you got something to eat that you wanted but weren't really that good, Like for you got to eat something else to make up for it. You ever got like this one meal and you're like, yeah, no, I'm really good, Like I'm straight. That's what it's like for me.
Speaker 6: I get that one good meal, like I scratched that itch. I'm fucking good.
Speaker 2: I don't need I might not me. I'm like a gas thing.
Speaker 7: I can go for a minute. We hit me on Monday with some real lit shit. Shit, I'll be good to next year.
Speaker 5: No, I need that because if you hit me with some good shit on that Monday, I'm gonna need to run that back before the weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need that. I need that. I think if I'm gonna go with with sexual terms good sex, we both not. It's a good session.
Speaker 2: It's just a good session.
Speaker 1: Right, Maybe she nutted two three times, whatever, it may be.
Speaker 2: Amazing sex.
Speaker 1: The sheets is off the bed, the fucking picture fell off the wall, legs doing some wild ship like this.
Speaker 2: I'm laying there half off the bed on.
Speaker 5: Everywhere.
Speaker 2: Over here, there's a sex toy over there. It's squirt over here.
Speaker 1: It's like, yo, nigga, I was supposed to pick up the kids thirty minutes ago. Nigga, we are half dead, like literally literally dead.
Speaker 5: Like that good Nancy or that sex was like damn, I just can't believe I did that.
Speaker 8: Like you're kind of like, did I really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That amazing? Yeah, you do that one a week, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then you wind up two three times a day like yesterday. Just said, I'll be doing you know what I'm saying. I still need more sex, so amazing sex. I don't know if I could do one.
Speaker 2: That's kind of where your mom, so is everything okay up there?
Speaker 5: That's why I said, you're gonna have to run that back before the weekend.
Speaker 1: But then how many times she's talking about twice? Three times? Can you?
Speaker 2: How many times can you? Possibly?
Speaker 1: Because as I get older, my libido is dropping. Bro, I'm not as horny for sex as I used to be. And I told her that we was having this conversation, that one that ran into her sletting me out is because we had had sex maybe three four times in two days, right, she wouldn't have sex again.
Speaker 5: It's so crazy how women's libido increases as we get older and men's decrease as y'all get older.
Speaker 6: I think Angela bas would be mad horny, absolutely because she's a little older.
Speaker 1: So she fire I was like growing hired. I was like, I was like, and I'm not tired to the point where I don't want to have sex, but I don't have seven hundred and fifty pumps in me right now.
Speaker 6: You gotta do it, yeah, you gotta pump you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But I think that's okay because women, really, we especially when we ovulate, a different animal be coming out like I'm gonna slut you out type shit. Because and that's when you guys talk about when y'all deal with older women, how they be like putting out onto some shit. Right, Yeah, it happens. But I also think there's other things that not only age affects your libido, but just like when you're going through shiit like greathing, you can beatle can all the way drop or it can just shoot through the roof. I know that. When my mom passed, and this is bad to say so, but your girl, I was trying to like I was trying to get like take my mind off of it. I was fucking it away, you know what I mean. So by grieving, my libido was like you like to the roof.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for me, I was the opposite.
Speaker 7: When my grandmother died, I don't suck for like seven months.
Speaker 1: Seven months grieving is yeah, nah, I was that said.
Speaker 2: Ship, he said.
Speaker 7: I got right back to it, that same thing.
Speaker 2: What I dismissed. I dismissed my grandy It was my father's.
Speaker 8: Mother not even grieving.
Speaker 5: But like, as y'all know, I'm on a hiatus when it comes to sex, just like, well, you gotta step back and really just loveing you, like just the sex. I just I'm not even like masturbating. My libido is like plummeted. I'm just like, I don't field things are right here, so let me get that ship right before I can start thinking about my sexuals.
Speaker 1: I keep saying that I hate that for you, but I respect it. I respect it. I just hope that when the sun comes out, sudden dresses come out.
Speaker 7: Weather plays a lot too with me, and like what kind of nigga I am too? And in the summertime, I'm always like ready for action, Like.
Speaker 2: It don't matter.
Speaker 7: I could go like nine times a day in the winter. Bro, I just be like, I'm trying to watch Top Boy.
Speaker 2: I need to watch.
Speaker 5: But you know, we'll see what happens, because I'm supposed to be go and tell Salvador at the end of the month, so there'll be eighty degree weather, so we'll see. I mean, I'm not working out there.
Speaker 6: Get a little travel all.
Speaker 1: DJ in now.
Speaker 2: It's not open to the DJ in two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: I'm like, health does affect the is it effect libido?
Speaker 5: Medications like birth control.
Speaker 1: Drinking too much smoking ship like that can lower your ship, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hell yeah you could really that she could really kill your whole vibe.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I used to drink, but I was beating off crazy when I an't.
Speaker 2: Get no action.
Speaker 5: Well, you probably also was young, right, Like I think it's more of a thing when you're older, and when you're older and you you're drinking heavy. Also, you know, they said work and this is the crazy part about it, because I'm working out way more, but my libidom not high and I'm confused.
Speaker 7: I mean, not for not for nothing. In your defense, So like you, when you go through things, they affect you point blank period right, And it's like, yeah, you know for the because when you were when you were working out like months ago, Nigga was horning your ship.
Speaker 1: All that time.
Speaker 2: What so I feel like you have to take into consideration.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 7: Like, I got some shit going on and it's just a little bit more overwhelming than what I usually have going on.
Speaker 1: But I want to I want to bring that to something else, something. What about if you're in a relationship and you're not happy in a relationship, can not kill your libido or you just kill your libido for your partner, and you'd be wanting to cheat, you'd be wanting to get it from somewhere else, be Alex. You know what I'm saying, Alex, Because you're not sexually attracted to what's going on at home, That the person that you was fucking with before, you're not aligned with them, and it can make you look outside. It makes you scroll on Instagram more, It makes you look at that chick around the office more. She might not even be nowhere near as fire as your chick, but for some reason, Yeah, you're still horny, but it's redirected somewhere, somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Is that a thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: I feel like.
Speaker 5: When I was unhappy in my relationship, I didn't want to have sex at all. I didn't want to suck dick. I don't want to throw it back like you roll over and you try to touch up like all right, and I give you like right? What is it called pityuss?
Speaker 1: And I don't think that people understand that man, that shit happens to men, and that ship happens to women. When I'm not happy all around, it might not just be with you when I'm my dick.
Speaker 2: Don't get wet.
Speaker 1: It's just not it's just not the same, dick, especially if you're connected to it. I might be doing ship elsewhere because I'm not happy enough. This is not an excuse for cheating, but it is I can understand sometimes what happens in the head when you get disconnected from your partner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been.
Speaker 6: I've definitely been there again.
Speaker 7: I was so much I'm not my proudest moment, but like I was disconnected from my partner, really pissed, I'm stressed, I don't want to be here, I'm not happy. And you know, instead of me just voicing that and expressing that and maybe leaving, I just want elsewhere and felt happiness why I was still there and my dick couldn't even really get hard for my shorter time And that's the best box, all.
Speaker 10: Right, at that time, at that time, Tom, But at the time, that was really good at months and it didn't even matter Bro.
Speaker 7: I was just I was laying next to her and I'm just like I wanted to let that thought that's doing and I left went through the linked I thought that, wow, no fun.
Speaker 1: It would be the whole back to where you was before. Yeah, just the issues that you had a relationship.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I mean and I feel like also to sex ain't always the answer. Yeah, you know what I mean when like getting older is realizing that sex ain't always.
Speaker 1: Going to be there.
Speaker 5: No, it's not. Sometimes you need just a clear It is the.
Speaker 2: Saying where you get over one nigga, but I get under another one or always it bro That's what I've.
Speaker 7: Had, I have I will know when I was at my darkest, deepest, most depressive state, but I probably had the most chicks to my to my reach ever in life that matter. Fucked like maybe four chicks one week, new ones.
Speaker 2: Usually I have felt like fucking World Chamberlain. Shouldn't me feel worse.
Speaker 5: That's what happens when you uh are in your most toxic phase. You can attract most most women. Men who are in their toxic phase have the most women around them. And then when they become better and they be and they heal and they do the work, then you realize, I don't want it's quantity, it's quality over quantity, and you lose all those all those women around you. And the same thing goes with women, right like when you're at your tox Like I know when I was at my worst rosters Roster. But then after a while, you're kind of just like when you do the work and you're healing and you're you're trying to become better, You're just like, I don't I'm good with just dating one person at a time and figuring this out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So with that being said, right, I want to talking about, you know, cheating. I cheated in that relationship, got caught cheating again.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, you're.
Speaker 1: Lying, you know I'm in a relationship.
Speaker 2: I'm in a relationship. Now she comes, she.
Speaker 7: Comes to my crib and she always got to think, Now you clean your house all day?
Speaker 2: I my nigma, my house always clean.
Speaker 1: I'm lying.
Speaker 7: My house ain't always clean, but you know I try my I'm trying my best, Stuart to keep the crip clean.
Speaker 2: So she goes and why you just got these toys all over the place.
Speaker 7: And to be honest with you, I've been on the go so much. I haven't really like straightened up one hundred percent since Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: So you know, the toys is wherever they was at and she grabs she says, yo, did you wash this? Still got some shit on here?
Speaker 6: And I'm like, I'm like, but here's the thing. I'm like, I did watch it, well, I looked at it. Some ship was on there, and so you got other bitches in here, don't you. I'm like, yo, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: No, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like. I don't forget no bitches, no more. That time has passed. But I thought about it, and I remembered whose stuff was on there. It was me? What it was me?
Speaker 7: What I cheated on my girl with myself. I be using the toys when I be beating my meat. Now you feel me?
Speaker 2: Toy had this ship on it.
Speaker 7: It wasn't ship. It was some fucking vaseline oil ship.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: What toy?
Speaker 7: It was the little vibrator. So I have to dick in one hand to my phone. I got a kickstand, right, so my shit be like this, uh huh.
Speaker 2: So I'll be laying down like this, dick in one hand, vibrator right here. My greasy. It was a little greasy, right.
Speaker 7: I had to get it right and go to work.
Speaker 2: So it was me on a toy. But I don't know how to tell it.
Speaker 7: I be vibing myself. So I'm sitting here trying to have this conversations like, Yo, how do I tell her that is me that I'll be cheating on her with? And I don't know how to express that to So my question to you guys is how do you have these kind of conversations with you?
Speaker 5: It's easier for women because they know that we're doing a damn thing on us.
Speaker 1: I just I'm stuck on the point where he said his nipple was greasy. She was able to come over look at the toy and be like, Yo, who is this on this toy?
Speaker 2: What is this? What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Your ni be leaking?
Speaker 2: Nah? I put grease on it.
Speaker 7: It's a little sensitive when something that you.
Speaker 2: Feel a little more.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, Jail.
Speaker 7: The substance doesn't matter, right, All that matters is it was a little greasy on it. And I'm like, your damn how do I tell, like, Yo.
Speaker 2: It is me that beyond that is this our ship.
Speaker 6: Got for you? Wouldn't it be easier for you to say that it was you as opposed to try.
Speaker 7: To I mean, she knows, she knows I ain't cheating you feel me, but she don't know what the fun going on. It's right on some dirty nigga.
Speaker 2: Don't clean the toys. I'm just sitting here, like how do I I'm just gonna come on, tell yo, look, listen, it's me right, that bitch is me. I'm the bitch.
Speaker 1: You're a bitch for not telling her that it was you. But you know that's what that's weird because.
Speaker 6: You know what it is, though, bro, Like you tell girls one thing like you ever, you gotta be careful when you talk to women as a guy. Women are programmed to think totally different than we do.
Speaker 7: Like they see some shit. I see some shit sometimes that we don't see, right. I saw a post one.
Speaker 6: Time and it was this guy and it says her search his room.
Speaker 7: Doesn't find any hair on the pillow. Me, I told you I wasn't cheating with nobody her or you be fuck with bullhead bitches, don't you? And then I thought about it, it was like that would kind of make sense. But I'm sitting here to say, like I'm trying to get to a point now. I don't want to say I'm trying to think like a woman. I'm trying my best to understand more so like now, like how my I shorty think like you know what I mean? Like I sometimes be afraid to let ya. I don't want to say this, and I put my foot in my fucking mouth. So I'm at the point now where I guess where I'm trying to, like, not really more so get my point across, but get where women in general points trying to comprehend how they come across.
Speaker 2: More than likely, that's kind of like the.
Speaker 7: Bone that I've been picking as lately, you know what i mean, show you having like I don't want to say communication issues, but it's been a couple of times where it's like I'm trying to say something and she don't really receive it the right way, and you know, fake little beef shit like that. That's kind of right yo, Right now, Yo, that's a big deal. Is that is a big deal.
Speaker 1: And the ladies I got there's a segment, there's a section in my discord in the Navy Discord that say I'm always doing the men versus women content, and they're correct, But that's because this is a male sentence show, and I'm thinking about ways to help men express the way they feel in their relationships so that give them an outlet and for women to understand it. Right that isn't a thing that we normally have. Men will shut down certain important conversations because when they've tried to have that conversation with her, they did not get a good reaction. And a lot of times ladies will have a response to his admission that's like, but when you did.
Speaker 2: This, that's literally would be happening. So it's like, I'm not being heard.
Speaker 1: I'm not allowed to express myself in the way where it's healing for me. So I will avoid this conversation to avoid conflict. I'm not as good an arguer as you are. I'm not as smart, and I don't have a bank of offenses to just throw to throw at you the way you might have for me.
Speaker 5: But why, but why is? Why is the resort? Why resorting to that type of conflict resolution.
Speaker 2: Because it's easier for us and more peaceful.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I'm meaning why in general, you're saying throwing offenses? Uh, not as big as a vocabulary, not as smart.
Speaker 1: You're not good at accountability generally, you're not good at hearing men generally.
Speaker 2: Do I hate to make this a man versus woman?
Speaker 5: He dead ass right though, no, and I agree, and I agree.
Speaker 2: So like I wish sometimes I wish I could have.
Speaker 7: You sit next to me accord me. How do I say this in woman language? Because when I say it's just like you hurt my feelings or an emotional response or I don't want to talk right now, and they're like, you know what, fuck this. I'm just gonna if I feel a way, I'm gonna go to the fucking gym. I'm gonna lift some weights.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna hit you back in a couple hours, and beyond, I'm gonna complain to my friends.
Speaker 2: That's kind of and I'm good.
Speaker 7: That's kind of what it's like.
Speaker 2: And it's like I want to subject.
Speaker 5: I'm very sad for you guys, only because I just don't handle shit like that.
Speaker 1: You don't. I will say that you listen and you apologize first. I'm sorry I made you feel that way. I never meant to make you feel. You and I have had a tifts, and when we talk, that's how you address it. It really de escalates everything when you're able to acknowledge what I'm telling you or how I'm feeling right first, and I think I do the same thing with you. We acknowledge the offense first, then we talk about intent and how to avoid it in the future. Right, you know what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying that is I can't speak for majority of women. I can only speak for myself. But that is the best way I've ever those are That's the best way I know how to de escalate situations when it because I don't like I don't like a lot of conflict. I think I don't thrive well in conflict. So I'd rather us get to the root of it, take accountability where accountability needs to be had, and then say, Okay, how do we move forward in the future. That's how I like to handle it because I don't like things to fucking linger on for weeks and in days, because that ship will that will cause my whole nervous system to, like, my nervous system be like this, Right, I don't do that ship.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I don't want to argue anyway yesterday.
Speaker 1: Now you are the op for me in this.
Speaker 2: Room, Spider Man. Spider Man, do you agree with what I said or not?
Speaker 1: Right? Because look they me in the chat, this petty ass nigga. Look they have caught two strays in one day, one of them. But Tati, I'm not literally I'm not trying to do that this literally we have to have certain conversations which open up a conversation. I'm hoping that the people at home are able to have this conversation with their person. Are you taking what I'm saying as something that is relationship building or are you just trying to win an argument? Right?
Speaker 5: Because it's always it's always me. For most people, it's me versus you, but it's really me you versus.
Speaker 1: The problem exactly, So.
Speaker 5: How can we get together to become and resolve the issue that we have as much as you can.
Speaker 2: Chat GPT and that might be a good.
Speaker 7: Utilize my resources chat GPT. Say this in Gemini.
Speaker 1: But also this is not a cop out for men. It sounds like a cop out for men. You can't not communicate just scared of the confrontation, right, That is not That's just not the way to solve a problem. Of what happens is you wind up exhibiting negative impulses or negative things later or in other ways. That's how you start looking outside your relationship or start not being attracted to your girl because you're holding all of that ship and all this thing that you're saying. It's not coming out. So it's gonna come out some way. So this is not an excuse for you not to communicate. We gotta we gotta learn how to get past that and say, I don't want to avoid it because we don't avoid it.
Speaker 2: I mean, LOULI will go at it.
Speaker 1: We don't avoid them confrontations with each other. So but why do I do it when I'm at home?
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, And this is why I swear being gay would have been easier all the time.
Speaker 7: So I'm like, you know, Brian, you gotta be pissed off what I do.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry because.
Speaker 5: You know before he's singing in a heterosexual way and.
Speaker 1: Not so.
Speaker 2: What do you say to this conversation to the community.
Speaker 7: Also, I'm not gay.
Speaker 6: As far as as far as being able to communicate through the issue, yeah, like I said, I agree with what you said. I feel like sometimes for me, I think it's easier to go towards issue now. I feel like, you know, we all make mistakes and we might not do things in the right way, but I would like to like I'm the type of person that goes towards the issue first because I feel like when you don't communicate, especially if it's something that's important, or that it's something that's between you and your partner.
Speaker 5: I cannot wait for this episode.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Hello, Hello, truth, Hello, true. Yesterday is a real out of pocket. You do you know what's going on?
Speaker 1: You see every.
Speaker 5: Fish you finished, finished.
Speaker 2: Like I was saying, Spider Man, like I was saying.
Speaker 6: I was saying that Basically, I do think that communication is important, and I do think that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's.
Speaker 5: Important many.
Speaker 8: Men, it's important.
Speaker 5: Case closes.
Speaker 2: I want to use these.
Speaker 7: Next couple of minutes and call this segment out of pocket. I went through some real out of pockets on Instagram.
Speaker 1: What's it?
Speaker 2: You guys probably forgot?
Speaker 8: No, I don't forget because I know where you're going.
Speaker 7: I got a DM. So I hate seeing red numbers on my phone, text messages, voicemails, emails, I'm never gonna check them, ships off, but everything else I like to check.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: So when I go on Instagram and I see that I got a message or it has a number, but let me just check this to see what this is. I have no unread messages on my Instagram, so I go to the spam folder and I see it was.
Speaker 2: A hidden, hidden, hidden folder or whatever the ship is called. I forgot it's a guy. He said some ship, Like, Hey, what's going on? Whatever? Whatever not.
Speaker 7: At the end of the day, listen, bro, on this show, I meet all tons of people, all different type of shades, colors, sexuality, sexual orientations, genders. I fuck with everybody, shout out, throw all my niggas with everybody I know is going So this guy goes, Yo, can I send you something?
Speaker 2: I believe that's what he said, exactly, Like what and he sends me a video?
Speaker 1: What glass?
Speaker 2: What's in a video? The nigga sends me a video? Right, So this is me.
Speaker 7: I'm looking at the phone and I see him laying down.
Speaker 6: On the bed. I'm like, what the fucking I take the glasses off. This nigga takes his fucking panties off and it starts shaking his ass, torking on the bed. I'm just like, oh, he said, if you haven't feeling you need that.
Speaker 7: I got that. I'm like, thank God, the Philly Show is over. So I blocked this nigga so fast. I've never been more sassy in my life.
Speaker 1: I was like.
Speaker 6: Block and I mean my head like yo, and I just also again I've never sent like no unsolicited dick flicks, but I just want to apologize to any woman in life that you you.
Speaker 2: Right, you okay, I want a water break. I'm just saying like you're okay.
Speaker 1: No, I'm straight, all right.
Speaker 7: But I want to apologize to any.
Speaker 2: I'm allergic to your gayness.
Speaker 7: So am I. But it just really made me like reflect yr. I just want to apologize to any woman that I might have directly or indirectly like made.
Speaker 5: Feel uncomfortable like with the picture.
Speaker 2: Nah, just in life in gentlemen, you know what I mean, like because it's guys yo yo.
Speaker 7: For like maybe the first twenty five twenty six years of my life, I never feel comfortable with a nigga.
Speaker 2: Okay, nigga never said none to me. No girl made me feel ucomfortable.
Speaker 7: So only now that I'm older, you feel me and I'm in these spaces and I'm you know, in these scenes and stuff like that, I kind of put myself sometimes, you know, in position like maybe have something like that happened, and I feel like this is the first time that I'm kind of like in a woman shoes, dare I say? And granted, I can never feel to the magnitude that y'all feel it, but I can kind of under stand and see what laying y'all and where y'all at, you know what I'm saying. So, Yeah, I just wanted to really give an apology to any woman that I've probably indirectly directly made uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: Since I've been on this show, I don't think I've ever received like an inappropriate photo. Words, yes, but photos not really so should I'll see y'all w anden I send the me inappropriate photos?
Speaker 1: And can we speak about masculinity or the way men should approach people? A lot approach people that men are learning how to deal with women?
Speaker 2: I do think. Let me make sure I watch my words on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, our openness can confuse gay men when it comes to our sexual preferences. And I don't think that they're under the same scrutiny with the way they approach heterosexual men that hero sexual men are with women, with the way that we approach women.
Speaker 2: So we're just.
Speaker 1: We're getting a dose of what women have been getting for a long time.
Speaker 6: Yes, Michael, do you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: It's not a macro doose It's a micro dose, right, because they get it every day.
Speaker 6: And way more aggressive.
Speaker 2: I'm literally.
Speaker 1: Making a video about the DOCI comments with her saying that she's, you know, red flag dating straight man, and the dude pulls up in the car, rolls down his window and starts hollering at it. A teenage girl coming home from school behind me and she's walking.
Speaker 2: He's in the.
Speaker 1: Middle of the street. It's a two wayne street. He's on this side going this way, and she's walking this way. She's already over here and he's in the middle of the street, like y'all, y'all, And I catch it on video, Like yo, as I'm talking about straight man being red flags, look at the way we behave when it comes to women. Imagine if he was walking down the street and the gate who pulled over in the middle of the street and was like yo, yep, imagine how you would feel react.
Speaker 2: You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: This is a micro micro roll, micro dose to what women have been dealing with for ages when it comes to the way men approach them and talk to me.
Speaker 5: There are certain things that I will not do. I do not pass a group of men when I'm walking by myself. Sometimes I want to go off the train and get off the opposite side because sometimes guys just be hanging out in front of this like smoke shop. Don't want to deal with it. Sometimes, like in parties, I don't want to pass a group of men in a party me neither me neither like because sometimes it's just too aggressive and sometimes I just don't want to. I don't want to deal with it.
Speaker 6: Very true, and it's definitely definitely a micro dose. And also according to add on to your point, women deal with violence behind some of the ship, right, And I feel like that's that's one thing that I think as men.
Speaker 5: We y'all don't.
Speaker 2: We've never experienced that.
Speaker 5: It's the violence behind it. Also, it's also why I don't sometimes if I'm traveling on the train and it's to some time, I don't wear certain outfits because I'm just scared that someone's gonna come to me and like do something weird. So if I'm taking an uber, I don't mind wearing like a certain outfit.
Speaker 6: But trains now, and that's and it's crazy that it's like it's unfortunate, but you really have to operate under a different type of guidelines for safety reasons more than sometimes personal.
Speaker 7: Since we are also on the topic of out of pocket. Spoke to Tahoe and Courtney Yes the other day and I told them I wanted to talk about well, I wanted to start a secondent call pretty much about out.
Speaker 1: Of pockets song lyric hold on before you do that. I was looking for something look at the difference. I'm gonna play a video that I saw on trendy topic TIFFs page or she's in it. This is actually a due named Corey with the K but it's speaking about the thirsty niggas, the super thirty thirsty thirsty niggas. Look, so the caption is when you bring that one friend that's too straightforward with the females, it's dad dressed right here. Bro, Hey look, hey, don't go on this bitch acting crazy and now we got that.
Speaker 4: I got this saying no bullshit, you the pussy this time. Damn that bitch.
Speaker 9: Bet On, Okay, you don't know.
Speaker 1: Start kissing the heads.
Speaker 9: My hands.
Speaker 2: We do this.
Speaker 1: We look what Jesus is They like it.
Speaker 11: They like straightforward what you want to do.
Speaker 1: So, but that's how niggas are, That's how some niggas don't have no.
Speaker 2: They just straight at them.
Speaker 7: Back in the day, me and Burma used to be in this big ass group chat like twelve guys, and whenever we have some joints going on, you always make a separate.
Speaker 2: Chat to exclude this one nigga because.
Speaker 7: Girls who girls who never even with him and heard about it, like, yo, please do not bring this nigga around us. So and it's it ain't quite like that, but it's a little worse and different. So that ship is one's always one nigga you can't bring around no joints.
Speaker 5: There is one guy that I heard.
Speaker 2: Of who's scaring the hose.
Speaker 5: Scaring the hose because he always sends an unsolicited dick pic and he's known for that where one time my homegirl was like, yeah, I don't really fuck with him like that, and the guy was like, yo, he sent you.
Speaker 8: A dick pic.
Speaker 5: She was like, yeah, how do.
Speaker 2: You know for that?
Speaker 5: How do you how are you known for that?
Speaker 2: I don't know how niggas hang out with people like that.
Speaker 1: I cannot Yeah, why don't niggas check then on that type of behavior?
Speaker 2: They probably do, but you know, well, that's something that should be checked.
Speaker 7: You feel me, but you see the thing the thing with with like the dude I was so in particular, it wasn't really that he was making women uncomfortable sexually, but he just had like a real high level like arrogance and entitlement to him.
Speaker 6: So it's like, I can't really check it on your personality, but I'm just not gonna bring around no joints.
Speaker 1: But I do.
Speaker 7: I do feel like though in general, like with that, like if you got if you got somebody that's moving a certain type of way, Bro, you should say something with like distance itself. Because I can't through to everybody. I'll definitely move away from anybody, know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 7: And I feel like, as niggas, you gotta learn how to move away from certain people. Yeah, everybody can't go. Real everybody cannot go.
Speaker 1: That's the fact. You always about to say something about ship here we go, what where do you? What do you want to do? All right?
Speaker 2: So I might be the only one about being out of pocket.
Speaker 7: So this is this is one song. It's actually a bunch of it's a video, but this is one video that I want to play. But it's one second of the video hold on, I.
Speaker 4: Don't want to shoot this ship.
Speaker 1: Say she's prayer to live and when.
Speaker 9: You know you like.
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 6: That was Kodak Black.
Speaker 2: Obviously he got a song.
Speaker 7: It's called medication, yo, and he says, I'm playing one more time?
Speaker 2: Yo, what.
Speaker 4: I want to shoot this ship?
Speaker 1: So now I know why you named it out of pocket? Yeah that's not crazy, yo? What the fun do we be talking about this?
Speaker 2: That is the wow? Say that for that is?
Speaker 7: That was by fault one of the wildest lyrics that I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: What would you let me while you praynant? So I could feed the kids?
Speaker 1: You black? Nah? Because of the fandom, Yeah, the fandom, but his type of style.
Speaker 2: Without the family, he's the you don't bring her.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine the nigga saying that to somebody in the room with you.
Speaker 7: How do you even come out.
Speaker 2: And say that though?
Speaker 1: For real niggas be nuice?
Speaker 2: How do you say that?
Speaker 6: Look, listen, you don't know the myth pep is the best peel.
Speaker 7: Everybody's heard the myth.
Speaker 2: But bro, you don't you don't go test that out?
Speaker 1: Certain ship, You're just not trying to test that ship could be juicy.
Speaker 6: Though, Alright, alright, alright, yeah, I got one more.
Speaker 2: I got one more that I want to play.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I can't control your.
Speaker 2: So you can't turn it?
Speaker 1: What comes on?
Speaker 7: I wait, hold on, what the sorry it's a bunch out of pocket ship. I can't find this one.
Speaker 2: Pretty much it was young thug pretty much say he can't wait? The fu is Auntie?
Speaker 1: You know, I really would to discuss what just happened on your phone.
Speaker 7: It's it's a compilation of interest. It's a compilation and.
Speaker 2: Videos all the lyrics on it.
Speaker 6: I was trying to fast forward to that point and he just edited because I forgot.
Speaker 1: I forgot, I forgot talk about being prepared. You wanted to be prepared for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I say that to say.
Speaker 5: Maybe he meant auntie, like because I have it right?
Speaker 2: No, he's bro, he said his aunt You.
Speaker 5: Know how they call older woman at.
Speaker 6: His mother's sister. Actually, oh here it is sorry, So it's comings comes right? What right?
Speaker 1: Right? Right?
Speaker 2: Here? Stables like Jay? So I used to want to fuck Anti. Wait a minute, so I just want Tony Now you just did all of that.
Speaker 5: Paticulars or whatever, my auntie?
Speaker 2: Little what then you want me to give you all the whole synopsis.
Speaker 5: Or you what it was?
Speaker 2: One far?
Speaker 7: You want me to give you a freaky ass verse?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 8: You got it that.
Speaker 6: I'm saying right from a nigga. But I do say that to say.
Speaker 5: You got it?
Speaker 1: What are you gonna say?
Speaker 2: As a kid?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 7: Not hear me out, No, hear me out. You know, as a kid, you never found nobody.
Speaker 1: In your family.
Speaker 8: Luna Parate has foun he don't.
Speaker 7: I just got it last night.
Speaker 8: He don't know.
Speaker 6: You may tell me as a kid, you never ever thought somebody in your family's attractor.
Speaker 2: I used to try to talk to my cousin that you knew was your cousin.
Speaker 6: Yeah, on purpose.
Speaker 1: I didn't understand the relationship between cousins.
Speaker 2: How old was you? And I didn't know her like that.
Speaker 1: She would just show up to like Thanksgiving or Christmas or some ship like she living like North Carolina or something.
Speaker 2: So that's like your fate cousin, my real cousin.
Speaker 1: So I didn't I didn't understand. She wasn't none of my direct aunts. She was like mother's sisters daughter or some ship like that, my grandmother, you know what I'm saying. So she wasn't even around like that. But yeah, I used to be finding her at tracking when I was I was younger.
Speaker 2: If I can count on one hand how many times I.
Speaker 1: See you really related? Nah, we was related.
Speaker 2: So I did it.
Speaker 1: But then, like you said, I was with eleven some shit like that.
Speaker 7: I too had the same thing. So when I was like eight, I had this one cousin from Canada. I got mad fami in Canada. I don't know why, they just be up there. And it came down to freaking somebody had died. I forgot what was I don't even know what the nigga that died r ip. But it came down I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, who the fuck is all these high yellow ass niggas? I say, And there one chick she was so fire.
Speaker 7: So she was to this day she might have been one of the battest hicks I have seen. I was like eight, she might have been like seventeen. I had come a lot, and I was just looking at like, yo, damn, like she's so she looks so good, looks so good. And she walked to my mind.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, Auntie Diane, I haven't seen you in so long.
Speaker 5: I'm like I've never I've.
Speaker 8: Never like.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, I ain't on front, and that very moment, how she threw it at me, I probably would have took it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I found attractive.
Speaker 2: I would take it.
Speaker 1: Hmm, where am I taking this show? I know that we want to have this Patreon.
Speaker 5: Episode so we can start this show.
Speaker 2: M M.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think. Hold on a second. Okay, there's one thing I needed to discuss on the show, and it is leading into the Patreon segment. But I'm gonna give you a piece of it right here, right on. Yeah. On Instagram today, I saw on the Nordy Knights page that is Zuris.
Speaker 2: She's also in Uri. I saw on the Nordy Knights page.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now that shit happened in the knee.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga, But listen, my phone was off, like it really wasn't even supposed to do that.
Speaker 5: I can't control your crazy.
Speaker 1: I guess that was just calmer for me fucking with. But okay, on the Norty Knights page that is Nordy n y T e s underscore n y C that Zuri she throws some of the dopest play parties and I think she does it every month here in New York City. So if you go to the Naughty n y t e s Underscore NYC page and she was a guest on the show, you can get you know, she posts when she's gonna do it. You go through your vet and process and you might be able to go to your own play party. She told some of the dopest parties here in New York City. But she posted a message and they sent me this in the group in the discord as well. And if you ain't in the discord, you play yourself, especially if you listen to the show all the time. Ye okay, we have some of the most amazing people in the discord. We're very welcoming. Yep. We have all types of different chats and shit like that, and we speak every day in the voice shout on the shit. So Anonymous the guy writes in Bruh, I did some dumb shit. Took my old lady to Atlanta, went to a swingers club and turned up.
Speaker 2: Bruh.
Speaker 1: Me her and a fine ass redbone turning up. I'm done tapped out. I caught me two good ones. I'm drained this bit. Big black six foot six musclehead nigga came over and wanted to join them. I had to agree because that's what we talked about beforehand. This was both on our bucket list, not getting to graphic but follow me. He had a towel on.
Speaker 6: I just think, I just think of what's what he's about to say next. I already know where.
Speaker 2: This is going.
Speaker 1: I'm not the smallest down there, no diddy, I'm a good seven plus plus. This dude pulled out an elephant trunk.
Speaker 7: Audible, Yeah, try to take you for spider.
Speaker 1: Man, and laid it on the other girl's forehead. I told him, you not putting that in my girl, This heifer said I wanted. I took the hardest swallow and said, okay, I had to watch my girl get slaughtered. I even went over there while he was doing it and rubbed her forehead to tell if it would be okay. Nah.
Speaker 2: She was yelling, begging for me.
Speaker 1: She was in a zone, and I checked out mentally, it's okay when we do it. But that right then? Nah. Fast forward to this morning. I woke up this morning in the mood like any guy would. I went over to her and started to strike it up with her. This motherfucker said, not right now, I'm still sore from this weekend.
Speaker 2: Who the fuck says.
Speaker 1: That I can't get what I want because she's still sore from this motherfucker Real shit. I thought I could take it, but this entire experience turned me completely off. I want to break up with her, but I love her. I just don't think it could ever get back to where it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly at least the dragon like Cisco.
Speaker 7: So all right, this is for you when we have conversations. Damn you know what I know, because we can have a conversation because we said it was gonna remain where it was where it was at.
Speaker 2: Nah, I'm open to full swapping. I'm open to that. So it was it's not emotional about you so pretty much.
Speaker 7: You said something along the lines of like swapping and stuff like that, and I was like, yo, like you know, I'm good off that. That's kind of like one of the spots where like I crossed where you know, that's one of my lines in the saying you know, yo, you're so damned vanilla, And it's like, I don't really feel so all right, So we're gonna talk about the exploration sexuality amongst men prefer to be black man. I don't feel that you should penalize or like there should be a consequence over where we draw boundaries, you know what I'm saying, Because it's like when women have the right to kind of do what they want to do and not do what they want to do, and it's okay, it's not disputed. It's nothing that should be spoken about. I do feel like as we are trying to, like, you know, give grace to guys and encourage them and implore them to like explore certain avenues, we also have to encourage them like, Yoh, it's okay. If you don't want to do something, if you're not comfortable with it, don't do it, Like think about it. You know, it's up to you. Like, if it's something that you comfortable doing, then do it. But at the end of the day, it's something that you know for a fact that you're not comfortable with, don't put your name on that contract because not for nothing. It's like things like things like that can happen, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So well, he wanted to put well, he said that it was both. It was both on their bucket list, and he didn't know he was going to feel this way until after the fact.
Speaker 7: I'm talking about me. He said that I was Vanella because I don't want.
Speaker 2: To do something like that. But I'm not rely sure about him shout.
Speaker 5: But he didn't know how he was going to feel until after the fact. And I don't quite think that's fair, because before you do things like this, there has to be a very good conversation about what you're doing before you enter these play parties, because you have to think. You have to talk about all possibilities out there, because it be it will be that one time where man Dingo come rush up on your girl. Yeah, if I had a conversation about listening, like, hey, like, I don't probably want somebody bigger than me and you. I think that's honest.
Speaker 2: That's very honest to say someone I never thought to say.
Speaker 7: You can't say that, How am I going bigger than mine?
Speaker 1: As a no goie? Got the dragon's over you ten inches?
Speaker 2: Like you can't.
Speaker 5: You can't slap a dragon on.
Speaker 7: Put a Lincoln Navigator.
Speaker 2: Expedition.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying that, like you can prepare for all outcomes, but I think there are certain things that you need to talk about, especially if this is gonna be your first time doing it, like.
Speaker 7: I think I want to hold I think I want to put a pin in that. Well, no, not to put a pin in that. I want to counter that. A couple of weeks ago, when we were on here, we had a kind of a similar thing. But your response is different because I don't want to say because the roads, but the roads were different. It was when we had the I told you about the guy who was he had he told the girl he wanted to do a whole bunch of shit with her, and then she consented to it, and afterwards she just didn't want to talk to them more and ghosted it. And you was like, as a woman, you have a right to you know, do et cetera, X Y and Z.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: I saw the conversation a conversation need to be happy.
Speaker 6: But they had the conversation though, why is it now that he feels different? He can't now exercise that same luxury that you gave her.
Speaker 5: He can exercise it. But I'm saying, before you do something like that, right because with them it's just one on one interaction. When you're going to a play party, that's a whole different ballgame than degregation.
Speaker 8: Kink.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. There's other elements in a play party.
Speaker 7: I get what you're saying, But at the end of the day, it's still something consential that you wanted to do. You did it, you don't like it, so you don't.
Speaker 8: Want to do it again.
Speaker 1: And it's okay.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying I'm not saying he can't do it. I'm not saying that he doesn't. He can revoke his right to not do it anymore. But my thing is is that what conversation was had prior to right before you're entering something like a play party, the same thing I asked for you your last week we was on here, I said, what conversation did they have before? Because some people don't understand what a deggregat when you're doing degregation kink, how can mentally are you prepared for it? You know what I'm saying. So it's the conversation prior to you doing it. What is in that conversation?
Speaker 7: I mean, But that's so that's kind of you got to kind of hold that to the two parties because they said that a conversation was had, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what they properly knowing how to draw boundaries right, Like, for instance, I might have I'm scared to say too many boundaries, and I realizing that with what Courtney just said, I've never even thought and people say you got to talk about everything, but I've never even thought to say, Yo, if a nigga got a ten inch stick ass fire hydrant, you can't. I wouldn't feel comfortable seeing that slam into you. That's going to I wouldn't even think to say that.
Speaker 2: How do you know to join the boundary if you don't know that it's there.
Speaker 1: I think my girl would say something like I don't want to see kissing. I don't want to see this. I don't want to see that, Like she's thinking about all the things that might trigger her, and I'm just like I would kind of try to be in my cool.
Speaker 5: Like like you being your cool, do anything.
Speaker 2: His girl is cool cool.
Speaker 5: Because that's what that's how most men will be like because it's their first play party.
Speaker 10: Oh look at him now, don't look at crying.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: This is gonna.
Speaker 1: In the Patreon, But a little snippet before we even get into that, before we start to show, because I'm gonna go into a whole thing about this lifestyle cruise that we went on. It was a lot, it was a swinger's cruise. As we're on this cruise, several times, couples that we're around would wait till I go to the bar. Black couples that were around would wait till I walk off, and they would come up and ask her if they think I'm okay with them having an experience with her right and she would be like, nah, that's just that's not gonna happen. One time, the girl actually came up to me and she's while me and my girl's there. She comes up and she's like, well, I like her, and me and my man wanted to know if you would be open to us having an experience with her. And I said to her blatantly, at my fucking you And she was like, no, he's not into that. And I said, well, what makes you think I'm into it? Like? Do I have a cuckface?
Speaker 2: Do I give off he wants to watch us fuck his girl.
Speaker 1: I've been working, I've been working my whole life not to have a cup face. So I want to know what is it about me that makes y'all think that this is what I'm going to be into and I don't understand the culture of couples coming over unicorn hunting with a person that's in a relationship and the other person's right there.
Speaker 2: Can I be honest with you, I have a cook face.
Speaker 7: No, you actually don't. You actually have the face of a serial killer. But I think you responded wrong. Why so I personally feel the people. So you see, like when we have our events, we kind of make it so that people don't have this issue. We do the wristband sometimes, the glow lights and shit like that, so it's kind of like you know which genre you should flow into, right for the most part, making it easy for newcomers.
Speaker 2: Things like that.
Speaker 7: I feel like the people who went behind your back and did that, that's from straight up sleeves bullshit, regardless.
Speaker 1: Distress was hanging around disrespectful because I was for days I walk away.
Speaker 7: You plotted away until as I went to get my Shirley Temple to try to plot on my joint.
Speaker 2: Ya relax, good, not too much.
Speaker 7: I feel like you can't fault a person for being upfront about what is they want to do, expecially they do it respectfully. Now, grants you might not be into it, you're gonna say always, okay, you know, I decline, But for you to say, oh my fuck, use what about you makes you think that'm gonna be into that? I don't even know if that's necessarily the best response you should give somebody that went about it the right way.
Speaker 2: You can't really, I don't like the right way. I don't understand the mental processing. She's just shooting a shoot you.
Speaker 1: So what makes you're shooting your shot for your nigga and the nigga is not giving you consent on your But what makes you think that any couple wants you to take that person away? And y'all do y'all thing like.
Speaker 5: Because some people are into it, they don't don't know, they don't know what, they don't know what your situation is.
Speaker 6: It's more it's more of a they think that of her, and they're just hoping that you're on board with it. Now if you're not on board, cool, but they like the way she looked, like, shoot, what's.
Speaker 1: Wrong with a food swap situation? Most black couples are not into that that I noticed on that cruise. On that cruise, most of them we unicorn hunting. They was looking for somebody that join them when you're with but this cruise and we're going to talk about this on the Patreon. Two thousand white people, maybe fifty black couples, sixty black maybe sixty black people. So thirty black couples.
Speaker 2: That was all in the same room, wasn't y'all?
Speaker 1: And they all wanted an experience with the woman most mostly you know what I'm saying, but didn't want the guy to join in. And I'm trying to understand if y'all are here for the swinging it's a swingings cruise, why is it just y'all creating three sms?
Speaker 7: You know, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: That's like black nails, nails in our feet?
Speaker 5: All right, right, let's fully why are you only looking for unicorns? And the reason why they call it unicorns is because they're hard to find? So like, where are we going on a cruise and we can't full swap selfish.
Speaker 2: Because I still disagree with that.
Speaker 5: I don't like your approach. I don't like your approach.
Speaker 1: The approach wasn't so we wound up having an experience with them. Oh it wasn't like I was the way that I said, yeah, we're gonna say it, but it wasn't like I was mad offensive with it. I wasn't you know. I was joking. I didn't kill a Vibe because I wanted to see them interact. She was gorgeous, My girls gorgeous. I wanted to see them interact. But yeah, I was like, yo, so no, because that's all.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna keep it a hundred Granted it's a slightly different radio station, but that's like me telling the game Nigga, Yo is wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna kill you when you Yeah.
Speaker 7: I blocked them, but I didn't go about it. You want to buy I'm not into that, you know. I look like like.
Speaker 2: Like I like Philly Nigga.
Speaker 6: I like, it's not Nigga shout out to the Philly Dogs, to the Philly.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, we are gonna teast about the entire thing. I do have an issue with the people who are uni cornup hunting within a couple. So, but I understand what you're saying, and I might be wrong, but you always gotta remember this happened multiple times.
Speaker 2: It was, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I just like, the what is this?
Speaker 2: What if you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What am I supposed to just go make your drinks get water, sir.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 8: You got a baby.
Speaker 1: So yeah, me me personally, Yeah, I did have to shoot that. But we're gonna talk about the whole experience, and we're talking about the play party.
Speaker 7: This Yo, guys, this is gonna be probably the most anticipated Patreon episode since god knows when. Yeah, the playing party was definitely very eventful myself, and I'm not talking about myself.
Speaker 5: I ain't talking about myself either.
Speaker 7: Shout out to Wire, Shout out to Peter Parker, Shout out to the real spider Man, Triples.
Speaker 2: Spider Man, spider Man.
Speaker 1: You all ready to start the show. Okay, Welcome back to the Hard or Soft Show. This show where Courtney Loon and I and Yesterday and Spider Man talk about the things people like about sex and the things people don't like about sex, and the things that make us hard and wet and the things that make us soft and dry. I like the way I did that.
Speaker 5: Finally, Just that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Finally, just flow. I am here with my mon Frere Debonair. His ally his gayness has given me allergies. King Loon the first a k A doctor tongue around Apple, this.
Speaker 7: Is why around that is why the gay niggas is in my DM Beyonce, the receiver of booty.
Speaker 2: And panties from homs not you talk block your cock, not the cock blocking cock blocking for real the cock.
Speaker 1: Oh my, my man, what's happening with you? How you've been feeling? How's everything we hear?
Speaker 2: Everything's good, man, can't complain. Summer's approaching.
Speaker 7: Get a little way back facts. Thank god, I've I been able to eat. Yeah, you know, I feel a little, feel like I'm some strength. I felt like if the wind blew, I was gonna fall over. Yeah you know, but you know we're here with it though. You want to introduce your calls, Damn.
Speaker 1: I forgot my right.
Speaker 6: All right, y'all, here we go.
Speaker 7: We're with not a but the DJ, the Master Ceremonies, the click Ripper, the toy kind of shueer, the greasy tits call a sunny D because some ds be sunny hell, the little fizz ponytail.
Speaker 2: Rocking, the.
Speaker 6: Little fish ponytail rocking, the light skin, bright skin gold in the summertime, Courtney hard dashing, a ka chavon.
Speaker 2: If you're nasty a k A.
Speaker 7: My libido will be back soon, so you niggas get ready to jokings joking, don't get ready?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, not with a S.
Speaker 8: It won't be any niggas.
Speaker 7: Maybe women's no with I knows just.
Speaker 1: When women's is crazy to Sorry, you see, this is why you keep.
Speaker 2: Getting them dm s because I said women's.
Speaker 5: Not the women's the women.
Speaker 2: Are you doing today, miss Courtney?
Speaker 5: I'm good today. I'm a little tired. No, I be profaning. I got my wisdom to taken out Tuesday?
Speaker 2: Are you still taking a soldier?
Speaker 5: Myla?
Speaker 8: Is that Tuesday?
Speaker 1: And Shila?
Speaker 2: What the isla?
Speaker 8: You never seen.
Speaker 5: Tyree's video when he's great?
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, yes, yes, sorry, sorry sorry, Tyre is not posted in my mind.
Speaker 2: Of go to things. We listened to his drake around here the hell anyway?
Speaker 5: But I'm good besides the the tingly feeling in my in my drawer you wanted to No, you can't them out seven days of healing.
Speaker 1: I got my cousin, my family behind the boards, off the screen, Deep voiced dark Man over there, spider Man over there, Spider Man, Superman over there. But how you feeling today? Are right?
Speaker 6: I'm feeling good. I'm feeling good, happy, happy, happy to be backing for me. Everybody cast back love the energy. Energy is good vibs, excellent vibs about.
Speaker 1: The Patreons, scared of for what?
Speaker 8: No, I know, that's fucking right.
Speaker 1: We shooting our first episode of For the Love of Yesterday next week, so that'll be fun. Well, we haven't done this segment in a while, and I know, Courtney, matter of fact, I don't even know. Let me see, we're at one thirty five. Let's see if it's cut that. I was gonna say, do to what made this hard this week? But I'm gonna cut that because we gotta do the Patreon anyway, right, But I do want to go into the heart versus the soft.
Speaker 2: The heart.
Speaker 1: Things people like in the bedroom, things that make us hard.
Speaker 7: So this ain't nothing that I've experienced yet, right, See, I know I got a thing for girls with glasses, right, That's my thing. Had this vision, mean fucking a girl with glasses and she all shine timid, and she take her glasses off, and she like fucking me like super Man, I mean supergirl, Supergirl, Like you just start fucking me like reliquests me, like she got a whole different personality. He took his glasses off he go for my clocking. Superman will dok it out. I kind of want some shit like that split personality sex.
Speaker 1: The innocent girl that turns into the slut in the bedroom take a glass, Oh baby.
Speaker 2: No sunglasses? Do you read with sunglasses?
Speaker 1: Oh baby?
Speaker 7: Goddamn?
Speaker 1: The innocent girl that turns into the slug bed room that is every man's until you find out that she's like freaking the week to everybody's.
Speaker 6: God damn it.
Speaker 1: We was talking about that today in the Discord chat this morning. How again, how much the man's ego matters, and thinking like yo, I want a girl to think that my dick is the biggest and the best. How the boyfriend dick can feel like an insult or it can be deflating when a girl.
Speaker 2: Says it's it's perfect.
Speaker 1: It is never ever they're too small.
Speaker 5: I would never ever tell a man that he has boyfriend dick.
Speaker 1: Why to explain it?
Speaker 5: I wouldn't because again, like you said, it's ego deflating, Like, why would I tell you that you have boyfriend dick? Every time you, every time you and me, I'm I'm gonna make it feel like it is the biggest and best thing. I've ever had in my life. And why because I think it's important and when it comes to things like that to inflate your man's ego, I think there's certain times where it's okay for your man's ego to be a little and in the bedroom is definitely back because what if I like, what if I'm in the bedroom he's like, oh, yeah, you know you got you got you got girlfriend tities, girlfriend girl, I don't know, take some out, but you know something I would be deflating to women, Oh you have small pussy lips.
Speaker 2: Niggas wouldn't say that, that's not kind of yeah.
Speaker 1: Because if chicks want to know they think they have a fat they when because when we be like, oh do I have fat ma?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never her. I've never heard a nigga say yeah, you got a slim pussy? Yeah, yeah, exactly because it's insulting exactly.
Speaker 5: So why would why would I say you got boyfriend, dick?
Speaker 7: Because because girls are insulting people.
Speaker 2: It's been said.
Speaker 1: I don't think that they understand that the relation between me wanting to be your best or your biggest or the most desired with the correlation with saying boyfriend dick and what we want to present ass right, you know what I'm saying. So I don't think that they trying to disrespect you if you going at it from fucking versus pleasure. If we going back to that, I was saying in the chat this morning that you want your dick to be boyfriend or perfect dick. If you're thinking about her pleasure and you're thinking about what matters most to her, you wouldn't be wanting to be the biggest and something that is like.
Speaker 5: Because dragon dick, ain't it for me? I don't got pussy, but still I don't.
Speaker 7: But you want to be the nigg with the towel.
Speaker 5: Now I'm running away from me. You gotta wipe my forehead and you gotta.
Speaker 2: Talk like and most chicks don't want that all the time. That's not a good experience. But I don't want that every day every day.
Speaker 7: Would you rather be a good time or a long time?
Speaker 2: It's a girl long time.
Speaker 1: Depends on which girl, right, If it's my girl long time, If it's just the average chick running the mill, meta in the spot and I just want to go home good time, I want her to I just want her to have a great time and go on home.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's the poll pause. So yeah, the chick that that is doing all that sluody ship just for me because my energy is that for her. That's the vibe that you want to go for. That's that's what you want to think. I remember, Yeah, maybe I shouldn't say that. Maybe you should have got a little bit more. I got a little bit more checking my flex now. That puts her out there. But yeah, you don't wanted to think that she you know, your chick, Your chick is doing this, has done this with everybody and you just another kill.
Speaker 2: You don't want to feel like that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I totally understand the slight in the bedroom type vibe. Definitely definitely courting. You got a heart, a wet something that you want more people to think of when it comes to sex, and it's turned on when it comes to.
Speaker 5: Sex consideration in one way, considering your partner.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Did you do that?
Speaker 1: Hit my elbow on the wall and you knocked the picture down? Yeah, the picture went up for four years. She's been there for four years, says Tye. Says boyfriend Dick to me is the best thing ever. And I think a woman would want to prefer to hear she has a small pussy to roast beef pussy. That is offensive to people who have been said they have roast beef pussy. By the way, I like roast beef. That's huh.
Speaker 2: Roast Beef's never been set as a cop. I've said it. I said chicken had chicken mo Maine pussy lips. Yo. I used to suck yo. I used to love sucking on them, the ships that hang out and all that.
Speaker 1: That was the roast beef, right.
Speaker 2: I like that ship chicken little Maine pussy lips, especially the big chicken lot Maine strips.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Like if you get chicken and broccoli.
Speaker 2: Cordy, you let him do this.
Speaker 5: I'm not. I like, I don't got roast beef.
Speaker 2: Sucking on the pussy lips. Matter of fact, that's gonna be my heart.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, I guess my heart is consideration. Well, my wet is consideration, like considering your partner in every aspect in the bedroom and reciprocating that back. I'm sorry, I'm sorry if I don't have like a really good.
Speaker 1: Uh what do think that's nothing wrong with that, But it's just I think that's really good. Yeah, I think that's what I was talking about earlier. It's the same thing that women want. Men want the same thing.
Speaker 5: Consideration and reciprocation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, consideration and reciprocation for sure, my heart. When you eating that pussy and you sucking on the motherfucking pussy lips and you flicking that bean by and you feel that pussy fill up and that fucking top area gets mad nice and hard, and then the pussy start creaming.
Speaker 2: And ship you look up and she squeezed. Oh, I told you. I told her pincher nipples when she was sitting there like this, Well.
Speaker 1: I was flicking that pinch of fuck?
Speaker 2: Huh was a pinch of fuck?
Speaker 1: Want? I like when a woman holds her body or done stuff to her body. I like when a woman plays with her pussy while I'm doing something else in your ass, and I totally played with the pussy.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: I enjoy that. Yeah, I might do it myself as well, but I do like when a woman didn't even feel herself. What's wrong with you? Why you're judging my mac?
Speaker 7: I'm trying to help you playing, you know.
Speaker 1: I like the different ways to play. Yeah, I currently tried to tank you when you were saying ship yeah. Well she was like, oh, you told her to stop talking, and I was like, yo, that could be. It is vibe for the day.
Speaker 2: But now when I say something just a problem with you, it's my problem with you.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I like that when you suck it. First of all, Yes, come with all them different types of pussy lips. Come with all them them chicken on maine, that roast beef. I like to suckle them roast beef. I like to suckle them roast beas I go from one side of the roast beef to the other. Then I come up the middle. Then I come up the middle of the pussy lick through the middle, you know what I'm saying. Then and then and then you and then you you you land at the top of the box and you flip that being up flip flip flipped, and you walk to the side, to the side of the side. Then you tongue funk the middle. You ever put you are y'all into uh? Do are you into pushing U tongue in the pussy? Yeah? Yes, A lot of men don't understand that you gotta know what your lady like. Some women don't like the tongue in the pussy. Some do. I was taught this. I thought that you don't that. Women don't like tongue in the box. Sometimes you gotta tongue funk the box.
Speaker 7: Sometimes, Yeah, a tongue the box.
Speaker 2: And to fight you back, just put your damn you're so strong today. You put what because you got a long tongue. That's why.
Speaker 1: That's why an invasive But we're doing Patreon, you have an invasive maneuver.
Speaker 7: We're not talking about to that tongue.
Speaker 2: I can we can imagine we stopped that going all in. Its just it's just too much. It's just too now imagine it like not respecting. That's exactly what she's saying.
Speaker 1: This is not feeling good. Get out of my fucking esophagust.
Speaker 2: It's way too, way too deep. It's soft.
Speaker 1: Things people don't like.
Speaker 2: Damn. Can I get the heart off? Oh you want to get a hard off? Can I get one off of?
Speaker 1: Pause?
Speaker 2: My bad? Damn, that's all good.
Speaker 5: That's crazy crazy, I'm saying, that's crazy. You couldn't let him get off, but now you want to get off.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're right, you know. Actually it's tough.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that. I couldn't nasty work quick.
Speaker 6: It's it's real quick because because this is at the top of my mind. Hard for me is when you're just going about your day, you know, you could be doing something work, you know, whatever, and somebody drops that picture that invisible ink.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 5: I like to send mine bold.
Speaker 7: With a visible ink.
Speaker 5: No, you're shipping invisible. I like to I'll send my news and echo like.
Speaker 2: Effects on it about when.
Speaker 1: You receive it, though, I can see.
Speaker 2: That with echoes. I never I never said that echo.
Speaker 7: Echo, lady.
Speaker 5: Chicken, use a different effect. Use your slam and use the echo when you send the new next time.
Speaker 1: I never thought that I remember. No, no, no, that that was that was my heart.
Speaker 6: I feel like getting a picture and seeing somebody in some nice laungerie coachy looking smooth as a boiled egg like bro.
Speaker 2: That was definitely hard this week, for sure.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's only for iPhones, Christina.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, and joys, y'all gotta do something. Yeah. I don't know what they be doing over there, right, But the soft things people don't like in the bedroom, things that make us soft. No, I don't think I got one for this week now. I already told y'all what makes me so. I want reciprocation. I think that most men want to be slutted out, So the expectation that I have to always put in all of the pain here is soft. I would like for all men to experience a woman that takes care of them from time to time, especially monthly.
Speaker 2: They don't have to be weekly, but monthly put on.
Speaker 1: For that nigga, slut that nigga out so that when he leaves and goes to work the next day, he's blushing, he's looking around. Yes, she's wiling. She wowed me to fuck up. And you ain't gotta do this for the average nigga, right, And I have a thing with you ladies that want to give the nigga that's not your nigga all of the benefits, like, oh, I will fuck him quicker because he is not boyfriend material. I don't funk with y'all. Yeah, because the most of the relationships that I've had, I fucked the first day, So stop doing that bullshit.
Speaker 5: That nigga, I would say, know what she wants. My longest relationships has been when on the first day.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, stop playing around with me. Man, get that ship up.
Speaker 6: One relationship.
Speaker 2: On the first day.
Speaker 1: There, he was like, no, I think it's.
Speaker 5: Going Yeah he was you know that mask where it's like smiling but insight crying.
Speaker 1: No, it was good.
Speaker 2: I learned a lot about myself.
Speaker 1: This will be the end of our regular episode, okay, because we got a lot to talk about on Patreon. It's been very eventful a couple of weeks. Yeah, and we're going to start with the play party. Things that happened there we haven't really spoken about. We're gonna middle with something else and then we're gonna talk about something else right yesterday, Hello, Hello, Sex, Love, relationships and accountability. If you want to listen to the Patreon goal on patreon dot com, backslash the heart or soft what show, show Show, It's the show.