Speaker 1: You see somethings are going to happen?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What's going to happen?
Speaker 2: I'll take you one?
Speaker 3: What help? Welcome to the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 4: This episode, we got myself, and we got the Headless Giant, and we got jewels, we got Branch, and we got Chris from Channel.
Speaker 3: Ok okay with us today.
Speaker 4: Just in case you don't happen to know who we are, and if you happen to be a new listener.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let everybody introduce themselves. Headless my man.
Speaker 4: Please let everybody know what your deal is and where they can find your amazing work.
Speaker 5: Thank you. I'm the Headless Giant. You can find me on YouTube and x under the Headless Giant. And if you have any kind of occult weird stories, you can send them to my email and we will read them. My email is Headless Giant podcast at gmail dot com. So and that show is on Thursday nights.
Speaker 3: Check it out awesome.
Speaker 4: Yes, send those emails in definitely and check out. If you haven't check out that live yet to check out that show yet, check it out. And then we got jewels from Gray Pilled Podcasts joined us today as well. Always love having you on my man, What's up and let everybody know what your deal is.
Speaker 6: Please always love joining you guys. Man. It's always a good conversation and we always end up kind of learning something or getting something out of it as well. Guys. I'm Jewels, host of the Gray Pilled Podcast. I have a few shows I do. I run production for Austin Pacard and Jose Gallison show Already Dead every Tuesday eight thirty Central live on rumble x and YouTube. I am co host of Sound Science with the Paranoid American. We do a couple of those every month or so. Also the co host of eloheem Etymology with Adrian West. And then I have a Sunday show I do called Sunday Chaos. Great Pilled is just my my voice is cracked, my brand, I guess you could say, uh so yeah. I'm on Twitter at Great Pill Pod, Instagram, Great Piled, Underscore Podcast. You can find me on YouTube, Rumble, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and Patreon. Doing a lot of big stuff on Patreon. Just got some new stickers printed. It's one of four designs the Yellow heam Etymology. Got some more stuff coming for all my Patreon people, so that you find me over there.
Speaker 4: That's what's up man. Awesome, Yes, and I will include all your links in the bottom. Now I'm pretty well eventually I have some of them in there now on Mitchell.
Speaker 7: All the shows are on my one page. Okay, so awesome, very easy to find. Yes, and uh, finally to a branch show. Sorry about that to branching Chris from Channel k okay.
Speaker 3: Uh. I guess maybe we'll start with you first, Chris.
Speaker 4: Why don't you introduce yourself so let us know what is up with you guys.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm Chris or As my moniker for my channel is King. Today you guys can come and King Weird since we'll be talking about with spiders and all the weirdness of weaving. But yeah, I do a channel called Channel Koka. We're alternative force against all the three letter network agencies. So you know, we're going up against scene in and ABC, NBC, A, MC, TN, T, HBO, you know, doing all those mombetic magics of pop culture and film and all the occult side of things and all the esoteric and exoteric. And then my co hosts for my channel of course is is There brands and we have a awesome kind of back and forth and we try to balance each other out, as the King of Cup does. It's all about balance. So check us out. And we have all kinds of step on chain of all kinds of different topics.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll have to say, you guys have covered some topics. I was like, that's actually interesting to think of to even cover the topic. It's definitely gonna be different stuff. Thank you very much for coming on. And finally branch, just to let people know, I did have this man on the show probably about two years ago, so it's actually it's very nice to have this man back on. I had a great time with him the first time he was on, so it was a pleasure. Thank you very much, sir, and let everybody know what you deal with and stuff.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, it's nice to meet you all, and it's nice to be back Nick. Thank you for hosting. So I just do a lot of this stuff for fun. I collaborate a lot. So I did create a link tree that I can share with him and you can put in the description or something. But yeah, it's a lot. It's a lot to even mentioned. So if you want to collaborate or whatever, you can reach out to me. On Twitter, Instagram, I'm Apocalyptic Aesthetic on Instagram, and William Burke and there on Twitter. Thank you very much for having me. It's a pleasure to be here.
Speaker 4: Awesome, awesome, And today we're going to get into spider symbolism, which I think is a great topic to bring up. I myself, in certain logos I've used the spider. I don't think it probably may not necessarily be for the same reasons why we're going to talk about it today. But I mean, I have used the spider for symbolism myself and logos, but I'm normally taking it back to the optic nerve or the racketid layer of your brain. I'm more of using it for physiology. But I do think the spider is huge symbolism used for many different reasons. So we got Chris, and we got Branch, and I got Jules and Headliss to talk about this for like the next hour and a half.
Speaker 3: It's well, I'll have how long it takes.
Speaker 4: So I guess Chris, if you want Maybe or Branch, whichever one of you just want to start this off first, what got you into even doing it?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well I used to be in the at the dawn of twenty twenty, when you know everything that happened with the scamdemic and everything happened. I I was introduced to a community that referred to each other as as spiders and everything, and I just went head first into mametic magic and spider symbolism and weaving symbolism and everything, and I just I found my own synchronicities with the spiders, with spider symbolism. I just before we started the show, Nick, I told you I need a review on my channel of this Spider Verse movie. And as I was reviewing the movie, uh, spider hopped onto my computer screen for the hung out with me for the entire interviews, and then left as soon as I got done going live. Right before I joined you guys today, a spider crawled on my on my world right before I hopped on the stream with you guys. So it's it's all, it's all, it's all interconnected and everything. So and that's actually how I met the brand. So we met through the Spiders community. That's how we got introduced to each other, and and we do shows together all the time. And so I just I got really fascinated into this work and the work of the art of weaving, and it really it gets into you know, I know you guys talked about occult topics. Really chaos magic and mimetics is ancient weaving, and so I think that that would be an interesting place to start. Some A good example would be, of course, to the norns in as the Norse mythology goes, or in Greek you have the Mora, which is similar to the norms. It's a trinity of essentially goddesses and they represent past, present and future or fate, destiny and will. And really when you're when you're manifesting. And I don't practice chaos magic, I'm not a Chaostan magician. Yeah, I'm not promoting that. I'm just describing to you guide what what I understand. It's about when when you when you're when you're manifesting things, it you're essentially you're you're weaving. There's an interesting book called Weaving Fate Hypersiduals. It's it's called Weaven Think Hypersiduals, Changing Fate and telling true lies and essentially what it is, Yeah, what the true like the true lies thing is really interesting. Basically anything that doesn't exist in our reality is a lie. So when you're manifesting, you're turning something that's a lie into truth. You're bringing truth into our reality by creating something. And so that's a balancing of the fates you are you're going into with this. You know, your your headspace, your imaginal realm is what I like to refer to it as. And what a lot of new eager to get stuck at is that imaginal realm. It's all they just want to set in this imaginal realm and you know, meditate and have everything get created around them. What we're that's not that's only half of the process. They're not doing the second half. The second half is the physical work, because we are bridges of the the spirit world in the physical world. So when if you're really wanting to manifest with with chaos, magic or New Aids, manifesting whatever you're going to call it, or weaving, I would refer to it as as weaving. To weave your fate, you have to balance the whole visualization aspect of it and with the physical work. You have to bring your visualization into the physical by doing some kind of physical activity or laboring. Right, So, and that gets into mimetics as well, and that's what hyperstiduals are. So if you create art, you're hyperstitualists, you're creating mo medics. There's an interesting documentary called You Can't Kill Meme, and it's all about how chaos magicians help Donald Trump win his seventeen presidency. Maga, I see that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, I've said before that Trump is probably, uh the most powerful chaos magi out there right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Even yeah, for his latest presidency, he even talked about weaving at one of his speeches and it turned into I don't know if you guys saw it, but everyone was making fun of him because he was like, it's the art of weaving, and he was like, you know, he was being a trumble about it and everything. But for me, it's just think Initially I was like, yes, he's talking about weaving. He's talking about bending his own reality to his will, and that's really what it is is you have to balance your fates. To weave with weaver hands, you have to balance the fates. You can't be living in the past, you can't be always looking to the future and to be if you're just stagnant in the present all the time, then you're not planning anything ahead and you're not learning from your past, so it's like balancing the fates. And to me, that's when you're talking about nostalgia, that it's an imbalance of the fates because you're always focusing on the past. And I think that's what nine eleven was all about because prior to ninety eleven, where everything was about the future and futuristic and after what after ninety eleven? Now it all this retro future mimmoibarites, you know, creating reboots and all this. So I think whatever energetic thing happened with ninety eleven was there had to do with some kind of chaos, kind of magic or the fates got disbalance, so that it's an interesting place to talk to start out, I feel like, is this idea of what weaving really is from a spiritual, magical perspective.
Speaker 5: To back you up on that, King, think about fashion since nine to eleven, right, fashion has been stuck in the same perpetual place ever since then, for you know, twenty five years now, there hasn't been a real big fashion trend that has taken off in all these decades from nine to eleven forward, seem like they're all collapsed. That doesn't seem like there's a big difference in fashion styles back to weaving since that time period. I think when people do these magical workings, there has to be an offset, there has to be a displacement of energy, and we see that when it comes to creativity since nine to eleven having to do with people's fashion. Before then you would have new innovations, new technologies, and new materials used in all of this fashion type endeavors. But now we're kind of stuck. It's the only innovations that we have is what new apps you can put on these phones. You know, nothing's really changed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I did want to tell something to King that, you know. I know that Nick has had William Ramsey on the show before, and I've been reading his book on Crowley and how this nine to eleven basically was I think the final work for a ritual to bring about the aon of Horus, right, and you see it in the twin Towers representing eleven, right, and you know you have the famous picture of Crowley doing his you know, his I don't know what sign that is that that, yeah, which I think does represent the Towers in a way, as as well as eleven being a thelemic number two, right, So I definitely think it's tied into chaos magic more and more than a lot of people know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I never have thought about his pots being connected to eleven and the Twin Towers, So think you bring that up. Yeah, man, that's fascinating. That also makes me think of that deleted scene from the Kobygliss Spider Man movie that they promoted it with with Spider Man catching bad guys in the helicopter in his web that was between the twin towers and they had to remove it because ninety eleven happened. Uh so, yeah, there's there's definitely weaving and spiders going on here for sure.
Speaker 6: I didn't know that about the deleted scene.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's still in the trailer. If you look up the original trailer for that first Spinal movie, they still you can still watch it. Yeah, it was a helicopter caught in his web between the Twin towers and it was it's it's such a poignant kind of symbol to use the movie, and it's it's so interesting, but yeah, they removed it.
Speaker 5: This is an interesting symbol that comes from Norse mythology. They don't really have a good name for it because it didn't really become accompanied with any sort of explanation. But this is the vault nut, and the vultnut is these three triangles that make this not right. And so the vult nut represents not only the nine worlds and each one of those different triangles, but it's also under the legs of sleep near Odin's horse, right, So you've got this idea of movement of mind, you know, associated with Odin, and also the idea of sacrifices also included in sacrifice depictions. So you've got this idea of the three fates sort of coming together producing these these different worlds, the nine worlds of the Norse mythology. So the idea of weaving is so central to these sort of pre Christian faiths, as you were talking about with the Greek mythology too, you've got the three fates, the one who measures, the one who cuts, the one who weaves. So these symbols are so central to the core of their understanding of fate and how to interact with the world around them that I think it's shouldn't be something that's passed up. We don't really have an equivalent in today's society, but I think a lot of people are taking advantage of that fact because if you can't see it, you can't recognize what's going on. You can't see the weaving as it's happening. And we can see this with numbers too, especially.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: The idea of understanding a weave is called topology. And so by intersecting a lot of these different numerical values and these different ideas into a weave, what you're doing is you're changing the course of fate using will. So I thought that was kind of relevant there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think you for bringing that up. Yeah, that's and that stayed, you know, post Christianity. That's why the Celtic crosses still have nots in them. And they did that just got moved on to a different trinity, right. But es, since we're talking about as fireman, to bring up you know what is how it's still in our pop culture that guy today. Uh uh. I'm going to write on a kind of be a comic book nerd for a second year, but it's it's you know, we we in communities like ours. We talked about how the new uh pantheon of God's is superheroes, and it's not there's not any better example than that than the Spider Man character. I think so the spie the Spider Man mythos takes and harnesses everything that we're talking about with the Spider Man symbol. So in uh, this Spider Verse mythology, we have this idea of a a spider verse, any interconnected webs, right of mostly verses, and well, I think it's it's interesting is if you watch the Latest Across the Spider Verse film, Uh, there's a character refer to Mogrel Miguel O'Hara or Spider Man twenty ninety nine. He's like a play runner futuristic Spider Man. He brings all the Spider society to his hollow deck kind of ar room, and he goes over this idea of a multiverse, and there's this it's all black, and then a single drop like dot falls from the what the ceiling would be and is in the center of the room, and Spider Man twenty ninety nine goes, this is everything, and that gets into this whole idea of a primordial you the stoics and Stoic physics, they would refer to it as the logo spermatica, and he goes, this is everything, and this seed, this original seed source continues to fall and then gets planted, and so that's the wendy and metaphysics, that's your one D dimension the dot or in Taoism that that's the non duality of everything, right, And then when it gets planted, it turns into a tree, which of course, like time wines and trees and everything, that's uh, you just sell. That's the tree in the Garden of Eden, of course, but that's like lineal time. That's the two D. And then from that two D perspective, that tree goes out in any direction and becomes a spider web and gets interconnected with itself, and that's where they get nexus points. And in this in the Spider Man mythos, they referred to as canon events, and those are events that have to happen. These are these pillars of moments that have to happen so time could exist, so can exist, and that it's like Uncle Ben dying of course is a big one, right. He has to give a Spider Man the whole. With great power comes great responsibility, moment like he has to have that moment. So that's the next event because that has to happen. And uh, Miguel o'harah tells Miles, the Miles Morales Spider Man, that he has to let certain people die. He can't stop his certain events. And it's all going back to this whole do we have free will? So the whole conflict in the latest Spider Verse movie is Miguel O'Hara says the Spider the Spider people are supposed to maintain the web. What they refer to the Spider version of the comic is the webs of fade and destiny. They have to maintain the faith the webs of fade and destiny by making sure these cannon events, these next points happen and nothing prevents them from happening. And they don't have any free wheel to go on beyond that. And Miles Morales's character, who I mean, his last name is Larry Moral. So he's talking about the morality that he can't morally let stand by and let someone die, right, So he's all about, oh, no, we do have free wheel. And so that's how this this fighter team gets split up because half of this fire people say that they have free wheel and the other half say they're only the doers of fate and the brainch and I talk about we have these Lightning and the Bardle moments where the idea is going to get done. No matter who it is is, you're the contuent for whatever God has planned. We refer to it in our God to Play Right series as scripture, like you have to you know, God gives you a script and then you have to go by it. And yeah, you can improve, which is free will, but you have a script. You have a fate or destiny that you're you're entangled with. And I think stan Lee when he was creating the Spider Man character, he was tapping into this ancient symbol of the Spider and he wasn't fully consciously aware of it, and it's just grown through over time as they keep on evolving the character. And even Madam Webb, who is the of female Grandmother's elderly wise woman who's at the center of the webs of feed and destiny in the comics. She's a blind seer, the blind Oracle. She has roots in Hopey mythology with the Grandmother Spider and even in the in they tried to do a matter of web movie, but they completely inverted the fate in that movie and sexualizes it and everything. And we actually have a video on our channel where we go over that. It's called Webs of Desire. So if anyone wanted to hear us talk about that fiasco of a movie, we we do talk about it. But in that movie, one of the it was very meanable of a movie because how bad it was. In that movie, they bring in this idea of uh South American tribe of people who were spiders, and that also has roots in our reality with I am probably pronounturing this wrong. There's a South American tribe called the Praya. Again I'm probably butchering that pronunciation, but it's a native tribe in South America who their shamans used transha of venom to go on their shamanistic journeys and there. So there's a documentary about them and that's really fascinating and they commune with this like this this spider entity. So whether it's North America or South America, there's this idea of a grandmother spider and that's what mountam Web is for the Spider society. So there Stanley is was tapping into something. And to finish up here about this Spider Man connection.
Speaker 4: You know, one thing I did want to add just real quick, that you had mentioned there's something that was going to bring up you're talking about like the venom and stuff that is like that has been I think like an idea about some spider symbolism that sometimes it could be being used for knowledge because you know, most venoms, if you do actually use it at a certain dose, can actually heal. So and that's like the unknown knowledge about the venom, you know what I'm saying, unknown understandings. So I have you know, you mentioned it before, I have heard of that idea of that understanding that venoms can actually heal is a reason to use Spider's a symbolism.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that's why, like the idea of you taking a certain like poison or venom over and over in small doses can build up your resistance to that being used against you as as well. Yeah. I think there's a a tribe of spider people I just looked it up in Peru that apparently gained a racknid abilities from the venom of a species of spots that are native to that region. You have the Lakota people as well who actually talk about this spider deity being a trickster god. His name is Iktomi. I think represents both good and bad. You mentioned duality earlier. You see that a lot in this in animal symbolism. A lot of the symbolism has to do with our animal natures of ourselves, right, Like our lower natures are carnal. I guess you could say animalistic desires and stuff. So yeah, I've seen that a bunch with spiders just being known as like a kind of trickster deity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they're very much tricksters. And the two things that I've gathered from spider mythology is one, like you said, they're tricksters, and to the the always and this connects to the whole fate idea always in guard of some kind of faith or script. A lot of these. I believe it's the African an uh mythology missing up with another one. I believe it's ann that's African. Yeah, you're right, yeah, yeah, that was the one. And this is a common where there.
Speaker 8: They're painted like a great book or a great script of or comb of how the story of the world, and.
Speaker 2: They're there and there they have this knowledge, this this no how supposed to go and there're the guardians of that.
Speaker 8: And then usually the trip where the trick shut part comes in is we that notice kind of go off the.
Speaker 2: Relative power, right, they don't they don't have the Uncle Ben to tell them where the great power comes. Grace responsibility. Yeah, they really be super really yeah. Yeah, and they will usually fall from grace in a trick shorty way by thinking that they can control faith because they have this access to the knowledge, to this, they can weave their own webs, that they can weave their own they can weave their own webs, and they usually get cursed by becoming some kind of mythological spider creature.
Speaker 6: Monster like Neith in Egypt. Yeah, or neath, I don't know how you pronounce it. That's very interesting.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: In this book Ovid's Metamorphosis, which was like seventy seventeen AD, right, it was really early on, he goes into the it of Minerva or Athena and a Rockney and a Rockney. This is in book six of Metamorphosis. He talks about how this this woman who was bragging about how much she was the best weaver in the world, and so she challenged Minerva or Athena to a weaving competition and lost. And then Athena, as a a rockney is about to hang herself, Athena transforms her into a spider. And what was really interesting is I was painting the other day and if you can kind of see that on the cover, my stencil got on there, and it looks like there are webs tying this person who's staring into the into the void to some sort of fate. So it kind of matched up pretty well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's cool. Yeah, Branch, there's there's a biblical aspect to the spider. Two do you want to hop in here and we to the biblical aspect of it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Bright, Yeah, sure. The most popular reference would probably probably be in Proverbs, chapter thirty, verse twenty eight. And so I think I have that here. Yeah, so I wasn't instantly prepared. My apologies, but I do have it.
Speaker 9: Actually, I'll have to look for it.
Speaker 1: But anyway, what it basically says is the spider makes its web in king's palaces. So it's to imply that no matter how many servants the king has toiling away in his castle keeping it spotless, there's going to be that you know, somewhere that can't be easily reached, and the spider's there and it's able to basically enjoy hearing what's going on in the court right, which is a very privileged space. And so it's almost got this concept of eaves dropping because the term east dropping comes from hanging from the eaves right like a spider does. And in fact, that's kind of tied to the lure of shooting stars too, because in Solomon's Testament, when he's talking to the demons in the dialogues, they some of them will explain the nature of falling stars and that they're actually eaves dropping, but fall from heaven because they have no they don't have the strength to remain up there and listen in on what's going on in the court of heaven. So when I read that verse and proverbs, I kind of imagine it as being like analogous to you know, lower order spirits that maybe are trying to eavesdrop on heaven or the king's court as it were. That that was one of the verses that really jumped out of me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have I pulled it up here so I can read it for you. It says the spiders take get hold with her hands, and on the thread she spins, or on the flies and bees she catches in her web. This is a small creature, very yet very wise. What a curious thread does she spin? What a fine web does she weave?
Speaker 3: With?
Speaker 2: What extensions and proportions? Is it framed as if she's understood the role of mathematics and architecture. Yeah, it's all about this fire tickets hold of her hand in the King's palace. Yeah, so's it's talked about in God's court. There's this eaves dropping spider.
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would have never really made the connection between shooting stars, how I saw that in the Testaments Solomon, that they both have that eavesdropping quality, which in the masonry they were to those as cowens. So the tyler at the door, you know, he probably would be cleaning cobwebs and stuff too, I'd imagine. But there's some figures sometimes whose job is to keep those est droppers away. So whether it be Heimdahl on the Byfrost bridge or the tyler at the Masonic door or whatever. You know, you got a bodyguard at the velvet rope for the nightclub anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that also gets us to of course Bohemian grove and breathing spiders come out here.
Speaker 6: They That was perfect, Yeah right, Yeah, I was going to say something to what Headless said about Minerva also being represented as the al in Bohemian Grove directed right to the spiders as well. So I kind of find that a little interesting. How you know, you got both those symbolisms at one place.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, But the idea there is that you've got this wisdom on one hand and then you've got the hubris on the other. Right between the two, that's when you, you know, you find this trickster entity is are you exercising wisdom or are you exercising hubris?
Speaker 1: Dude, well, you brought up the bohemian growth things. So if you think about it, Alex Jones was very much like a spider. They don't want those folks around, and so if you're hanging out spying on them, I mean you kind of embodying what they don't want around, you know. So yeah, I feel like Proverbs really captures that because in a way, when they're all there gathered, that's like the king's court, right, and the owl is speaking to them and all, So it kind of contrasts symbolism of the owl to the spider there too, because spiders aren't necessarily diurnal or nocturnal.
Speaker 6: They just choose to stay in dark corners. Going back to what Nick said earlier, Yeah, I have this Manly Palmer Hall little book that I've reviewed before on occult symbolism of animals and has an insect chapter and it says, uh, yeah, it shape makes it an appropriate emblem of the nerve of the nerve nerve flexus and the ganglia and the human body. Yeah, Nick, so you had something there.
Speaker 4: It definitely starts to look like certain things that you can look at under a microscope.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah that also makes me think of, you know, we're talking about Bohemian grove, so you know, we can get you through this idea of you know, celebrity worship and everything. And when I was when I would working on my spider symbolism a video on a channel Kokay around around that time there you had American horror story had a season called a Delegate and it had the Kardashians on it, and it was there like third adaption of Rosemary's Baby, Like they adapted this story like three times in that series for some reason, but they used spiders to promote that season, and her pregnant belly was a spider, and then the doctor's goggles with the spider's eyes and everything, and they so they interconnected this whole idea of, you know, a child's sacrifice with controlling your fate. So I think that's interesting.
Speaker 6: And then.
Speaker 2: Around that same time, you had ujah Cat who went fully demonic, and while she was going fully demonic, her Instagram profile was of a spider. And then she went to some awards show in the really scantly dress of cobweb dress and everything. And then you had Dune and they had that weird bdsm bdsm spider creature on the Harkenin's planet that the Baron had. It was really weird. And around the same time, so he had all this dark spider symbolism and pup culture.
Speaker 6: Was this at the same time that that movie came out with Adam Sandler and He's in space.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was shortly before that happened. Yeah, he had he had all this stuff happening in pup culture where they was they was kind of tipping their hat to weaving fate in a way in the dark kind of with this sense. It was the dark side of the trickster, you could say for sure, Well you could.
Speaker 5: Almost say that in the story of Peter Parker when he gets bit by the Spider, he's being bitten by fate, right, and that's weaving a new fate for him. So it's almost like the call to adventure is coming through the Spider symbolism.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, definitely, and part of that as well after he gets bit by the Spider, and the Spider Verse movie does this shows this so well, And that's why I love the anime Spider Verse movie because they have it's such a good example of it. Once once they get bit by the Spider, they get no sic where they can they can hear the narration. They're the internal dialogue, and he's like freaking out because he's just like, what is that voice and everything and that that is that plays into the Spider the Spider sense, you know, the spiy senses is he refers to it, and so he's like, where's that voice coming from, and it's like he's hearing then their narrator of his story of his fate that's being being woven.
Speaker 6: Couldn't be interpreted as our lower or higher selves as well talking to us and kind of being our conscious.
Speaker 3: Uh, somebody just had a magical experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know I've always always interested with Peter Parker too. Is his girlfriend Mary Jane.
Speaker 3: I've always looked at her as the scarlet horror.
Speaker 6: Oh she does have red hair.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And you know if you listen to if you listen to Mega Death's song Mary Jane, and you think of the horror Babylon, it's the same fucking thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, definitely. So that because it's He's something that the brain tren I talked about quite a bit, and that's we talk you know, we talk about archetypes and tropes and film and stories and everything on our chinel and then we bring uh bridge between writing and young this whole youngie youngie and idea to more of a uh metaphysical kind of a cult kind of uh synthesis. And we talked about uh this modern trope of the man pixie dream girl, which uh, I got to admit when I was a teenage teenager and a preteen, I devoured a lot of coming of as films and they always have that manic pixie dream girl trope in those films and kind of looking back at it, I realized that manic picture dream girl aspect, that's uh the brainch referred to as a horror Babylon. I refer to it as like a little like kind of character.
Speaker 6: Same archetype.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, it's like this this dark, dark feminine kind.
Speaker 6: Or other yep K talked about yep, yep.
Speaker 2: So there's definitely an aspect to that.
Speaker 3: And what that does.
Speaker 2: That's all connecting to UH initiations and the reason why manic picture ging girls are risen in present day from my understanding is UH in the sixties and seventies when the hippie kind of age kind of started because all the male initiators was either at war or fighting at war fighting or in the office spaces, and they wasn't present for their kids. So kids would after school just be you know, wandering the streets and everything. And then we seek initiation into adulthood, whether it's consciously or subconsciously. So they're looking for initiator. There's no male initiators around, but there were these these hippie women. There was these manic picture ging girl hippie wilder woman archetype, right, and there they give pseudo initiations of boys to make not full men, not healthy men, but like pseudo initiations into a pseudo kind of half asked manhood kind of thing. And that's what maybe Jane kind of does for Peter. That's the that's the duality of the relationship is that he's kind of that nerd and everything, and she's like, you know, her first line in the in the comics was you just hit the jack pop tiger like, and she's always testing him. She's that fiery aspect, so she she definitely is that that archetype for sure.
Speaker 5: Well, it's important to note the colors too, So he's, uh, spider Man is red, white, and blue, and that seems to be one of the themes in all of these things. Do you have any information on how relevant these colors are to the spider symbolism?
Speaker 1: I could take that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, go Branch.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's alchemical because if you look at the key of the tarot, dude, the teeth of the key are red, white and blue blues. The law red is blood and white is the purity or the stone, which another name for that is Peter Petra is what it means stone, and so of course if you want to look at it fallicly, Peter is a Peter as well, and of course you get your stones. So tubalcane maybe relates to that a little bit, but anyway, that's how I would relate it. So maybe he's analogous to the full pre transformation. And then at some point he becomes you know, obviously he can't live a normal life, so in a way he's a hermit as well.
Speaker 2: Right. Also something to add in to that, red and blue together creates purple, and the purple that's the vela of illusion. That's the fabric of our reality. So that is that's your faith, that's the web. The purporle is the webs. And when you bring the red and blue to say two alchemical process you know, when the divine masculine, divine does the does the outcomeical marriage, you get the purporal, you get the web. So I I see the fabric of reality as like a purple kind of web. And that in science you have string theory, and string theories is all broken down into webs. And so when we're even in science they even agnow it's this kind of primordial web substance. Dude.
Speaker 6: The fact that y'all just brought all that up. I did all on my Patreon this morning, me and my buddy's subliminal messager. He's in the chat. I think we reviewed chapter three of Initiates of the Flame, and it's the mystery of the Alchemists. Literally everything y'all just covered I touched on this morning. I just find these synchronicities on Candy Man.
Speaker 2: It's wild spider symbolism. I'm gonna yeah, it's definitely. Yeah, that's that's that's when you know that weaving working as synchle mysticism. Yeah, exactly, I'm gonna have to I'm gonna have to check that that you're you're work into that out. That makes me think of one of my favorite books is uh Iron John, a book about man by Robert Bly and it's all it's all about the wild masculine and mel initiation.
Speaker 3: And he.
Speaker 2: He weaves this idea of the grind fairy tale of Iron Hans or Iron John as a symbol of initiation and and but it's not an initiation of the divine sank me hero. It's not ascension initiation. It's a decent in initiation and then the ascension. It's like it's the Phoenix, it's as sentient through uh the ash the fire read the Rebirth e'zactly. That's exactly. And I love that book. I love that work. I love talking about that topic. So I'm definitely gonna have to check out what you have to say about it.
Speaker 6: For su Yeah, dude, and I'm gonna have to have you on sometime to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 6: I love that. I still have to get headless on sometime too, but yeah, you'll make it happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 5: Well, nick Uh, I'm sure there's a lot of Kabbalistic references in the red, white, and blue, especially like the masculine feminine and then the white eyes having to do with Keather.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had you even thought that too, even with you know, with Spider Bay, you get like the power of the glory and then like the white In my opinion, I can see that kind of being. I wouldn't say necessarily the middle pillar, but I mean you get the power in the glory, and then once you cross over you do get After that, you into the abyss. I would say you'd be going to Keather, which could be white. I do think there is a definitely cabalistic symbolism in there with a spider.
Speaker 6: They're always usually is and a lot of these ancient mysteries. It all stems back to that. You brought up the wild woman archetype dude, and my my wife has actually read this book on it. She went through this spiritual cleanse uh and apparently had a spider entity attached to her and removed.
Speaker 1: So there's that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, those those definitely I've heard stories, you know in studio Ghibli make another film reference to aid us here think of the sprites from my neighbor Todo. I often have heard that there there are some kind of like in between entities that are kind of like not not they can be bad, they can be good. They're just kind of like in between unities like the spike side or kind of spider like that just hang around.
Speaker 1: Okay when the diacal terms that would be mutable perhaps right, like they could be one way or the other perhaps.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, and you go back, you go back to the dualistic nature of a lot of it, a lot of the symbolism as as well. I have a funny story that I'll tell real fast. Chris Matthew from Forbidden Knowledge News Shout out Chris. First time he came on my show, he told this story of this one time where he had dosed with psilocybin and basically met this entity trying it was a female entity, trying to tell him that she was God, and like you know, they always call God a man, this and that, and he was talking to her in his mind's eye, but you know, having this experience, and then he said, all of a sudden, he sees her head of this old lady on the body of this spider trying to like tangle him up in this web, and he immediately calls out, uh, you know, calls out for Christ and it it's gone, you know, untangles and fucking shoots off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I've heard stories of like like I guess you could say dream kind of creatures or dream weaverers. I guess you can refer to them as or uh, sleet prowess kind of creatures, being kind of like a or inky biss and the succubist kind of tacking like a spider like form. There's a but called Saga and there's a huntress in that comic and she's, uh, she has a spider body and then she's a kind of female torso and so, and she like she's up, so she's kind of like that fulterriss. But then she also will, like you know, will hunt you down and kill you. Kind of thing going on there for sure. And then you got in what are the rings you got? Is it slab or slab?
Speaker 6: I don't know how you have it in Harry Potter too. Yeah, we have the spiders that are in there. Yeah man, Yeah, see somebody said something, don't kill spiders. Yeah, apparently back in the medieval days that was considered bad luck to kill spiders.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't. I don't kill spider if it's not if it's not invasive, I'm just like you.
Speaker 6: Can hang out, brown recluse, he's gone, he's cooked.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had a stot to share because when Nick was talking about the kedder and that symbolism, I couldn't help but seek a lot. I know not all the time, of course, but how often do you see spider webs around bright lights? And so in a way, a web of a spider almost does kind of represent that someway, yeah, or a trap you know, the ketterers beyond it. But you got to get through the trap to get there, right, And so it makes me think also the way we refer to the Internet as the web, and we're all in the web right now, whether you're in the chat or here in the room with us now all in the web, and so just a tangential thing. It makes me think of Stephen King's it because he takes on the form of a spider at one point, and I see information technology it as being that spider and that trap and all that, because it's like they need it for their new world order. But in the process of building it, they are it's like they're creating the very tower that's going to fall, so we get enlightened alongside their progression to a new world order. So maybe that's part of how it falls. And in the Spider Tower King kind of stuff maybe comes back together because in that Tower card, it is the king and the Pope falling from the tower, right of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Rudolph Steiner actually talked about he Rudolf Steiner had a prophecy that a great spider would come out of America and devour the world in a in a huge web. He basically predicted you know, the Internet, what you're describing and so we and that's another aspect of it is these techno spiders, So there's this whole other kind of weave. We can go on about techno spiders and the techno rachnets and getting into like the web brainch is talking about, like the Tower of Babbel or the paint Opticon and technocracy and all this and that. But also to bring it back to another reference to something in pop culture, there's a show called Final Space created by Owen Rogers, and the whole idea is they're trying to get to inner space, and innerspace is what is the final front tilt. So that's why it's called Final Space, and that's where the Titans are frozen, and the Titans are wanting to get out and just destroy the universe, and so they're they're they're trying to find final Space, this inner space kind of nexus point, and once they find the gateway to inner space. In that series, there's what they refer to as there are racknet texts and they're the Guardians of the Threshold. So there's definitely is is like Guardian of the Threshold kind of aspect to it as well. Also, you have the red strings of fate in Chinese culture, and one of my favorite saying is I'm really into stoicism and a lot and one of my favorite Stoic Latin phrases is more fotty, which means love fate, And is you get supposed to be this idea of loving your fate no matter what it is, whether it's good or bad, just giving appreciation that you're still drawing breath.
Speaker 5: Right. And there's also the idea that you need the wisdom to make it out of the trap, and so wisdom on one hand, spider on the other, and going towards that white light, there's a big possibility you could get caught up in it before ever reaching that light. The moss don't have the wisdom to avoid the trap well.
Speaker 1: And it reminds me too of how we're told to not straight to the left or the right, but for the middle. If you go through the middle of the web, you're not going to get caught right. So it's like the way out is through. You don't want to stay in that, you want to go through that right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think someone in the in the chat a little while ago asked if there was a connection to threading the needle in the eye. And that's exactly the answer answer that question.
Speaker 1: That's cool. Yeah, and we're told, you know, by Christ that the way is narrow, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Bingo. I think there's a lot of North Pole symbolism too in regards to the way out, and the agents always associated the North Pole with sort of like the way out of this place, and you know, being like the top wrong, above the above the mountain merw but getting there you had to sort of make it through the soul trap idea, and so there's a lot of things that sort of compound and add to that. But also you've got the Van Allen radiation belt. The only way out of the Van Allen radiation belt is through the north or South Pole. How could they have known that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think I think it's off. There's a synchnicity here. As soon as you said that symbolic studies, Mario guards are popping to the chat and that's that's his whole work. Does this whole stick right, it's northern symbolism, polar symbolism, right, I love it. But yeah, you're right to borrow a little bit from from Mario. Actually, there's this whole idea of the North Pole being referred to as a will that turned right, and you can also say that will is a will to a loom. So it's like the loom of fate. And so you're you're you're definitely onto something hellless about that. And what what I find so interesting about that is this loom of fate idea. It's ash He's seen in Hall Again. I like drawing connection to Hollywood because it's a middle ground for people. In the movie Wanted, there's movie with the caving bullets and everything, but if you actually watch that movie, the whole premise is these assassins are uh go after people that this loom that they called the loom of fate is weaving the names up. So if your name is woven into the fabric, then these assassins are going to go after you. And so these assassins are doing the bidding of this loom, but it's been taken over, it's been tampered with. There it's only given names that's been approved by Oh what's that Morgan Freeman's character. He tampered with the machine, he tampered with the Great Loomb. So yeah, there's this whole idea of Polish symbolism and really quickly another connect to a pulp culture that it's one of my favorite well I researched as one of the great modern mythologies, and that's I've heard the Last Airbender and it's story this the Avatar Aura. She lifts the veil by opening the portals and that's when everyone can see the stationary in the game. She opened uh portals. There's this whole idea here of what you're talking about hellas that I find it so interesting.
Speaker 5: Right, and it's it's the bipolarity, and then you know, it becomes the the weave of this spiritual dimension. And in that show specifically, it was all about these two different good and evil entities wrestling for eternity, and it was once she was able to, you know, overcome the opposites, that she was able to re release this this sort of spiritual nature onto the world that was before. You've also got the idea of the Golden Age in there too, and I'm sure a lot of this stuff has to do with, you know, what's what's preventing the Golden Age, What's what's getting in the way of it? And again back to that web, there's some sort of web preventing that from Happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah again, Rudolph Seiner, so many other modern people say that the the entity for this modern age could most likely be a spider.
Speaker 5: So yeah, was it there, branch? Wasn't there a free Masonic deity that had spider legs and like three heads? Was that debulant?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the frog, I'll say, But you're not taught that in lodge. I mean that you just have to believe in God, but it's not you're not told what to believe. But if you don't don't believe, you're not omitted into the lodge. But yeah, some people say at the top, like you know, the illuminated degrees and all the jobby On, which is a three syllable name. So it's if that is indeed the case, then it would probably be like the token or pass in three syllables or something like that. But that particular entity that you're referring to, to me looks like the depictions I think from the ad diction. Now, if we're all of ball, which looks a lot like Putin. If you ask me which I like Putin bat Mouth, and I'm just saying it does look a lot like Putin.
Speaker 6: I know exactly what picture you're talking about that does look like Putin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a spider with a cat head a toad head and putin.
Speaker 6: Then yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Not to get confused with balls and bull, who is represented by the fly, right yeah yeah, uh well yeah, you know, they don't know that ball just means lord and that these are lords of certain you know.
Speaker 1: I would suggest it's probably related, however, because Bales above could be related to the constellation Musca, which is the fly, and we find that in Aries, which is where Bail resides in the Shimham forsh he's in the spring. He's like the first entity. So I would argue that they're probably even the same one and the same, or that one's slightly above the other because they're hierarchies. So one because bals above is king in terms of hierarchy, okay, whereas Lord, I don't know, you could maybe lord is something in his steady.
Speaker 6: It comes from balls zibyl uh and then translated to be bl zibub.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 6: Over time. You know you have baal hamon balls ziphon uh. You know you got a few balls.
Speaker 1: But again, that's going back to the alchemy of taking niagretto and turning it into something else. So there is that pattern again and again and again. I got you.
Speaker 5: I found out something interesting about spiders. So there's a certain species of spider that will actually make pets out of frogs. They have seen this, and that to me is like it just screams a cult symbolism all over it. So you've got this figure of transformation being taken under the wing of this spider character like all these different symbols that we've associated with it, and somehow this symbol of transformation is very closely linked to this spider of fate. So transformation and fate being sort of linked together in some sort of a pet master relationship.
Speaker 1: Well that's a lot like a familiar then, because when you see symbiosis occur in nature, you might it might be the birds on the back of an alligator or you know whatever, or the lamp praise on a shark. You often see like a dependent or some type of relationship like that. So there probably are spiritual implications to that.
Speaker 5: I would imagine the spider will feed insects to this frog and they're like, you know, pets. It kind of gave me a weird feeling about like what if spiders were massive and they had humans as pets, Like that would be kind of an interesting book there, because it's like they formed this dependency network that keeps you informed, Like if we're talking about the spiritual spider and then we keep going back to it to get our nourishment instead of, you know, looking to ourselves and being independent.
Speaker 1: Well, and I mean I kind of think that that's probably how the spirits that influence things and on earth or you view us as pets, right, they can only influence so many of us at a time, I guess. But that's the thought that kind of came into my mind. But that's what's actually going on there, is it's the spiders allowing the frog to basically eat the insects that would otherwise attack the spiders young and eggs and things like that. So it's interesting to me that the spider is able to subdue its instinct and acknowledgment of the symbiotic relationship. So it implies some type of intelligence is actually happening here. And they're doing this nonverbally, I suppose, right, So is it chemical? Like how do they know? Right?
Speaker 5: So I think it's very weird because you don't think of these creatures as being capable of this high form of communication. But then you look around and realize, hey, no, everything's talking.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: The squirrels are talking to the birds, the birds are talking to the you know, insects. It's all talking, and we're just not aware of it because we're so inundated with our own lives and our own selves that we can't even see the symbolism playing out around us.
Speaker 1: Or in the case of web.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also you can get back with Dark Mother if you watch the stop motion film core Line. The Other Mother in it, its true form is a is a is a spider, and she is that kind of you.
Speaker 6: Mike was cutting out for a second.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we lost shakes of the motorcycle. Sorry about that one. Oh sorry whatever, that was America.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's that corner line that the Other Mother is that dark Cansrian's mother mother Dark Mother kind of motif. So there again, there there is there is wisdom, but then there there is also this idea of desire, like, oh, you're desiring inflammation and like are you going to get bit by the hand that feeds you? Kind of motif. So there's definitely this kind of tricky balance between all of it. And the last culture reference I wanted to bring up was in Stranger Things, the mind Flair is a spider, you know, the big bad Vecna. He was obsessed with spiders, and so that's when he created the the bond with the mind Flare do stuff. He made it take a form of a giant spider, and so you know it's why the mind Flare, the final boss is a giant spider.
Speaker 5: Well, the optad is always associated with intelligence, right, and so you've got spiders which are way more intelligent than they appear. You've got octopuses way more intelligent.
Speaker 6: Than they super out of this intelligence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually connect. I'm glad you say that because I actually connect octopuses octopy with spiders. I think that they're the oceanic spider. I think there there's so much relative relating to one another for sure.
Speaker 5: Right, and you know, eight legged things can't have a spine, so there's sort of this difference in mentality that goes all the way back to the cephalopods versus the vertebrates, you know. And one thing that comes up for me is Charlotte's Web, Right, She's writing in that web. There's an intelligence there that really can't be comprehended by people, and it's and it's fascinating to people. It's a pig and a spider writing to people.
Speaker 6: She's like telling this pigs stuff, and he's telling all the other barn animals like, hey, this is what Charlotte says, and they basically all follow her instructions on everything.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So if that were animal farm, does that make her a propagandist or something like? I don't understand.
Speaker 6: I don't know, man.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you said that brand because I would actually thinking the same thing, and then you said my thought out.
Speaker 1: Like this is this is some pig. Well, it's like when the news tells me to vote for a politician, it's like, this guy's really great. You've seen that on the web. Right.
Speaker 3: One interesting thing I do I did fine with that movie.
Speaker 4: Maybe I think a little bit more of it it should be, But it does introduce the idea of death to a rather young job.
Speaker 3: The idea of love. I think that's a huge thing. I actually believe.
Speaker 1: I think that's what having a pet is really good for. Two is it initiates you into that understanding because it's very abstract prior to that experience, and of course if it happens and you're removed from it, then it's not very impactful, right. So I think that's probably why it's good for people to own pets, so that you learn responsibility and that you're you can have consequences from your actions or inaction.
Speaker 4: One thing I did want to bring up, even with the Spider again was even with the venom, have you ever thought about like the idea of maybe like the death and half the birth, I mean the half the life, you know as being a civilism.
Speaker 2: Yes, of course, so you know we're talking about the restings of fate and everything. I I from my understanding from a lot of people who who have had obe out of our experiences, they will see like a golden red between their spirit body and their physical body. So it's like a spiritual umbilical cord. So I think that is connected to these stings of fate that interconnect all of us. So I definitely think that there is a like a death and rebirth aspect of the Spider.
Speaker 1: I could add to that too, because technically a scorpion is also interacted, and that is a very common symbol for death and resurrection. But more to the point though, whether it be the fang. I've never seen like a figure really of the priestess holding a spider, But when we see her holding a snake in her left hand, or the sword or something like that, that's the sting of death. So I suppose if your culture was you had a very venomous spider, you know, the sting of death could be administered with a spider perhaps, But that venom is associated with judgment Day, which occurs in the fall, according to the Jewish traditions Yam kapur. So you got mercy on the right hand and spring right, and then fall you got the judgment day that comes, that's the left. And so if you didn't, if you weren't fruitful enough to balance the scales, so to speak, of Libra that she holds, then you get the sting of deaths right. So in Egyptian it was your heart was lighter than a feather, right, But in you know, Judaic or Christian terms, it's how fruitful were you?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Well, that brings up Parmenides and his little spirit voyage to the Queen of the Knight. Parmanides was a philosopher way way way back before, I think it was like six hundred BC. And his poem on Nature brought up the idea of traveling to this palace of the Queen of the Knight or Nicks, and in front of the queen's palace there was this figure who was holding this sword and the scales. Now, Parmanides on Nature is what brought us into the idea of philosophy. From him you get the idea of in no contradictions like contradictions are not allowed, and so from that you have science springing off of philosophy in the idea that you cannot resolve these contradictions, therefore you should disregard them. But in that poem he talks about Alethia, which is the idea of this revealed truth. And from Alethia you get this goddess in Greek mythology that they made because of his poem. And this Alethia is the reverse of what the Greeks considered the fate of the afterlife. So in this picture right here, she's holding the cup of Letha to the person who is returning to this river of souls right here, and by handing you this a cup of letha, it would cause you to forget your other lives and then return back into this world of the living. And you see the red flowing through the background here, that would be the indication of this blood knowledge. Right you see these little golden specks in that river right there, which would be this ancestral knowledge that you would gain as you would return back into the world of the living. That was a painting by a guy named Gustav Klimpt, and that full painting was burned by the Nazis as they were treating from this palace where they had amassed all of these great works of art, So this thing doesn't really exist anymore. So it's almost the perfect symbol of this afterworld reincarnation idea. So check that out. It's called medicine by Gustav Klimt, and the idea is you have to have the revealed truth which overcomes that forgetfulness of the afterlife.
Speaker 1: Me I comment real quick, because as you were talking, it reminded me of the Crucifixion of Christ when they offer him the bitter vinegar cup and he denies it right then he goes and returns and then goes again to heaven. So there might have been some something there going on, and he's like, no, I'm not coming back. I'm not forgetting that or something. You know, maybe there's something there that that I'll have to look at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that made me think of the faith Bolk of course, because you don't drink their drink, you don't eat eat their food, or communion for that matter, yea.
Speaker 1: Born again those sorts.
Speaker 5: Of symbolisms Hades and Persephone. Persephone eats the six pomegranate seeds and for six months out of the year she's to go to the underworld hip right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, that is actually interesting that you're bringing up Persephony because there I just did uh of episode where I reviewed UH Severance with Brightly and Raised by Giants and UH Severance and the o A or both modern TV shows that are inspired by Orpheus, and Uh, there's this whole idea of this journey to the the underworld and then back again for for knowledge. A lot of your like Hellenistic and pseudo Luciferian mystery schools, even that a lot of like your Bohemian grove freemasonry is all kind of centered around all kind of can be traced back to orphic traditions because after Orpheus came back, he started a bunch of mystery schools and cults where he swore off the gods, and he swore off women, and he became homosexual.
Speaker 3: And he was.
Speaker 2: Initiating all these men into all these different kind of you know, inverse practices you could say it as and the like kind of gets to the the Theotical Society. And there was actually a book written by a guy named Edward L. Gardner. He was part of the Theoptical Society. He wrote a book called The Play of Consciousness within the Web, and it was all about consciousness being this interconnected web interface basically like a like a human supercomputer, right, and having to weave your your fate with yournosis and everything. The synthesis of what the theatro Society was talking about.
Speaker 1: Even that word state contains eight.
Speaker 2: I just noticed, yep, eighty eight. That's why in Back to the Future they had to go through eighty eight miles per hours so they could time travel.
Speaker 5: Eighty eight keys on the keyboard. And it was well known back in the day that Moses, of all people was considered to be the tutor of Orpheus, and so Orpheus learned music through Moses, and so there was that big cross over there between the two of them, because you know, the teacher of the law is the one teaching music, and that is how this resonance sort of happens. It's through the laws of nature, and so Orpheus was said to be, uh, the you know, student of Moses of all people.
Speaker 1: Another biblical figure known for his harp harp stability was King David.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and his his his mother was the amuse, was one of the muses of music. That's right. He was so good at it as well. And I think there's definitely a connection between the muses in the faith. For sure, there's this because when you think about it, if you're weaving, you're creating art, you're creating a life of foundation for life. You need amuse, and that's that's going back to the whole masculine and feminine. You know, the man needs amuse a reason why he's creating the life he's creating. And a lot of times that that is as women as the duality and beautiful the beauty of masculine and the feminine.
Speaker 1: And you got eighty eight constellations, I think, right, So that is that correct?
Speaker 3: Pretty sure?
Speaker 1: Well, that's at least according to the officials such and such. I'm sure it's changed in number of the years.
Speaker 5: Right, the eighty eight official ones. But before that you had different constellations for the Greeks, different constellations for the Romans. They all had their own spin on it, but they would try to keep those twelve normalized so that you could have communication between these different cultures based off of the astro theological symbolism of those twelve zodiac signs which the sun would travel through during the year, and the sun makes a giant eight in the sky the yeah, an a lima.
Speaker 6: Interest.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also something that I didn't bring up earlier then, one of the Nasca lines is a spider of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I saw somebody put that in the chatter that you can only see it from up high, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Interesting. So I think what's what's coming together here is that if you don't mess with fate, if you don't mess with the spider, the spiders won't mess with you, and pretty normalized in uh, this idea of going on the hero's journey is that you can reject the kind of call to action, right, but you do so it's your own peril and in a lot of cases. This is this is what we see happening over and over again, is you have to accept that call to action so that you can be useful. And that's that's really what's at the heart of the spider symbolism because even though you know you may feel trapped by it, unless you're willing to play out your role, you're not going to have a role. And that's going to change your entire life from that point onward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that I love that we're talking about this. One of the Brandon mindis uh ongoing series on our channel that we were to as God as a playwright, and it's it's all about this whole world stage scripture. Uh to play your part, to go on your your hero's journey and uh, of course how you will, but you have to do you have to dance with the faiths. Right, there's there's a very delicate dance. Don't camp them. That's why you don't you know, you don't, Uh, you don't they are utter the words. Uh you know, it can't get any worse than this or something like that, Right, you don't, you don't cant Oh you want to bet I can.
Speaker 3: Get a lot worse it's happened to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So yeah, you don't want to them because you know you're you're putting if the whole back and forth, whatever you put out in the universe, you'll get back at you. So if you if you utter those words, if you timpt them, then I'm gonna be like, well, that's what you're asking for. And that's that's why the Stoics was like, you know this, appreciate what you have. You only can control your inner world, you can't control the outer world. I mean, I think that's why I think that this the Stokes had had the right mindset, because if you practice Sicism, you're practicing dancing with the fates, and you're you're practicing weaving in a sense. And it's the same thing with Middle Path and Jesus, You're you're doing that. Finally, ants aligned dance if you will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, David was said to have danced for God actually and it pleased him.
Speaker 5: I found out that Stoichia is Greek for the elements, and Stoichia and the Stoicism is like elementalism, and so there's a big crossover between these two ideas.
Speaker 1: There's stocheometry and chemistry as well. I wanted to mention something about the weave of tempting fate. A lot of times master artisans or whatever, they would leave imperfections in their arts not to tempt quote unquote the gods or whatever they are. So there was just something else on an ad.
Speaker 5: The Native Americans when they're doing these masterful bead works would always include an off color bead, so it hap to tempt the gods again, same idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there's also something to do with you going back to the whole incubus thatchibist, sultry aspect of the spider and like the uh, you know, this whole kind of uh desire aspect of the spider. You you know, you don't can't fate. And also one of man's greatest obstacles in life his that someone when one of his main trials in his her journey oftentimes is temptation. So there's definite connection between your temperament and soakism and you know, mastering your temperament and temptation and tempting fate. There's there's this whole thread all the way through all those ideas.
Speaker 3: Might let's see that you see, like going along with the lost card.
Speaker 2: Yeah, extent, Yeah, I think I think it's brands that that tell me it be weary of women with you know, spider tattoos.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm if she's got a dagger or a spider just or a scorpion, just leave it alone.
Speaker 2: Makes me think of we're talking the relation between scorpions also being a rackmans and you brought up that story about frogs taking or spiders taking frogs as their pets. That makes me think of the of the fable the frog and the scorpion, you know, and the whole lesson of you know, be careful your trust, like if the you know, you have to judge the book by its cover, because if a scorpion is coming out to you and oh I'm not gonna seeing you, it's still a scorpion. A spade is still a spade.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's like Trump going on about his snake speech, telling everybody what I was just about.
Speaker 1: To say that thank you, you're right. He told us that story a lot, hadn't he.
Speaker 5: What's the snake speech? I want to hear it.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: He goes on about like I think some like basically some old lady helps a snake and then eventually it just bites her ass and she's like, why'd you do that?
Speaker 3: He's like, Mitch, you knew I was a snake, and what.
Speaker 5: I as got to tell his audience, you know, go forward to get award.
Speaker 1: Well, that's part of the karmic implications magic, right, is that you got to tell them or whatever. And if they just go along with it, well you're comically released from that.
Speaker 3: They love what he says.
Speaker 5: Right, you knew I was a snake, you know.
Speaker 3: Uh, even with the with the this this again with the the spider that you mentioned, and then you mentioned the scorpion.
Speaker 4: Just one weird thing that I did think of real quick is that, you know, the spider has eight eyes, and it was something I didn't know about the scorpion util Headless mentioned it. The shellosically one right now, So I mean there is something even different with those two and isolated.
Speaker 5: Well, you've also got the crab, the horseshoe crab, right, the entire membrane is like this eyeball, and you know the the quote unquote eye stalks that they have one of the most primitive forms of seeing, are underneath that shell. So the whole thing is sort of looking up, and it's one of the oldest animals there is. It's looking up with its entire shell.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: One one thing that I have mentioned, but I think you guys will will like this. There is a movie called The Adjustment Bureau. This is based off of a Philip Dick short storage called The Adjustment Team, and it's all about the fate. Essentially. It's this this bureaucracy of essentially angels. You could you could refer to them as agent of fate who make sure everything goes as planned. And is this whole corporate, uh angelic, spiritual bureaucracy and a man whole journey of trying to go against that and get what he wants, which in this case is like this man picture dream girl moment where she was just supposedting firing him once and he was never supposed to see it again. But he's like, I gotta marry this girl. I gotta marry this girl. And the whole, the whole story behind it is that God has rewritten the script so many times that in previous iterations they was married, but he rewrote it to where they don't get married because he didn't see the need for them to get married. Anymore is what they allude to. There's not really a reason. It's just like, well, God just rewrote it. Guy's not supposed to get married anymore. She's just not your fire and then disappeared from your life. And he's like, no, I am, I will marry this this this woman. And so he goes and goes up against these agents of fate. And the reason why he's able to is because they refer to it as there's also chance, and they have no domain over chance, which is just pre will essentially, and so he's it's it's this whole like Romeo and Juliet kind of duality of two people from you know, different worlds kind of colliding. And I think there was something very alchemical about Romeo and Juliet, and going back to the whole out chemical marriag. So I think that's another connection between the two. Is this story that because Philip K. Dick was a very mystical person. He was he had all kinds of crazy experiences and dreams and you know, all kinds of different things.
Speaker 1: So well, my buddy told me he ingested high amounts of vitamin C on purpose to try and induce schizophrenia. So that he could tap into the spirit realm more easily. Yeah. Well, in the movie you were describing reminds me of Dark City as well, because there's like these entities in there doing what they call queueing, where they changed the environment and they would come in when people were asleep and put everything back the way it was or whatever, and they'd plant memories in people's heads. So, like you're talking about the manic Pixie dream girl thing, Well, this guy in the movie had like this image of a beach vacation that he had never had, but they had put there, and so that was like his fire that kept him going, you.
Speaker 5: Know, Aldy's fire to get the shell beach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I see that. Man.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that reminds me really quick. I've talked about this with the Brains before. There was a movie called Paris, Texas Is by a director named Wim Winters. And this is probably what references this movie all the time. It's it's a movie that everyone has never seen but has always seen because your favorite movies and directors and actors invoke this film all the time. It's just it's an Americana, shamanistic, American kind of film about this guy named Travis going on this shamanistic journey to have his American dream and reunite his family union. He goes to the desert and everything goes on this whole psychedelic trip and everything he wears a red hat. Beyonce invoked it in her in her Country out her quote country album Lonad Delray Hasn't invoked it multiple times in music and her song Paris Texas. It was also Curtical Bain's favorite film. Curtical ban went on and on and on about this film. It spoke him a lot. It's very it's a very it's the American mynthod it's really and what the American dream is? It all have to do with this this red hat Travis Shawman going on this sharmanistic journey, and yeah, Malga hat has a deep connection throughout history. But another thing that they're kind of weaving into their symbolism is this film using the red hat Shamans and this whole idea of American dream, because what is you know, what does Maga's hand for make American great again? This idea of the bringing back the American dream. So there's something to weave on that really quick, and I turned it through ad because I find that fascinating.
Speaker 5: Well, you've also got the hat of the French Revolution, which was this connection, way way, way, way way way.
Speaker 1: Back to the what are they called frigging cap.
Speaker 5: Frygian cap. There you go, and it just weaves all throughout time and space, this Frygian cap, and it's it's back with the maga, you know, the magas the magician, and we're all putting on the magician's cap. You know, there's something to that.
Speaker 1: And two presidential terms is how many years?
Speaker 5: Eight years?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 2: And when tempting fate, I'll say one more kind of short story here about tempting fate in America. There was a story I heard about George Washington and that I find super interesting, and that that he had essentially plot armor, he had spiritual armor. And there's this story of I guess it used to be in our history of books, but they took it out because it's not invoked to talk about this story anymore. And that is that George Washington he had you know, he fought multiple wars battles before he became president, and later in his life he had this Native American I believe, which was the chief who came promised he really wanted to meet him. He goes, Sir Geers Washington, I'm on my deathbed and I really wanted to meet you because I fought you a multiple battle. Then I'm an expert marksman, and.
Speaker 10: I hate you multiple times, and my men hit you multiple times and you never took damage, and to the point where I told my man to stop wasting their ammunition on you, because.
Speaker 2: I believe that you are protected by the great force above for something greater in life. So it's this idea that you know when someone is destined for something that they're they're they're they're going they're going to have I guess you can say good luck, right, because you have like luck as another opponent of fates and everything. So if you if you have something faded for you, if you're destined for something greater, I should say you're going to have good luck. You're going to have some kind of what seems like spiritual plot arm or.
Speaker 5: Well. That's interesting too because in the basement of the Capitol Building they have a huge mural on the ceiling which is called the Apotheosis of George Washington. So they were including some kind of godlike symbolism around this character, and it's yeah.
Speaker 6: I think it's him being like in dust it into heaven.
Speaker 5: Right right now, all of the Greek gods around him. So there was a very very potent symbol of what they were trying to create with this idea of George Washington. And you've got all these stories surrounding his fate, surrounding his destiny, and you know, we've lost a lot of that and they don't teach it anymore because we're all supposed to believe that we're bad. We're bad people. We're all white, we're bad, we've got white privilege and all the rest of this crime. But I think it goes back to the idea that they're taking down the destiny angle of America, and we're not supposed to have that destiny. We're not supposed to think of ourselves like this. We're supposed to be brought down to the to the level of mortals and spit upon all the rest of this stuff. So I don't know, maybe these script writers are looking for a third act, you know, maybe that's what they're going for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're they're not only can you rewrite history, and you know, you can impact generations to come. I mean the way, uh, A good way of putting it is, if you a way to weave alternative, if you're not gonna be working with fate and flowing with fate and you entering that flow state, if you're not working up the current, and you're working down the current away from the current, and then you're gonna have to find an alternative source. And usually from what I think, that alternative source is of course, rewriting history, because if you rewrite history and then teachs your version, your narrative to future generations, and then there whatever they do for their future is going to be in line to what the read written past that they rewrote. So to stop that, to break from that cycle, you know, you have to go back and learn true history, your true roots, good you know, and all that. And I think that that's how they're why these bohemian growth people are scared of the spider, because they know that they're working against fate in everything that they do. So when they say weave inspiders come not here, they're saying, fait, stay away from us, because we're working against you, because it's our will, you know, alis Curley's whole thing is right, is will. They're saying stay away. You know, we have minervers owl with us. Stay away from us, so we can rewrite our history and write our own future.
Speaker 1: Kind of like the villains of Spider Man. Right, it's just like Spider Man. Now, it's just like never.
Speaker 5: Something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you for bringing that up. Something that I didn't bring up about Spider Man is the movie Spider Verse is different from the comics. The movie is cool, but they bring out way too much sci fi kind of stuff and techy, kind of transhuman this kind of side of things. The comics, it's all magical. In the comics of Spider Verse, the villain isn't Spot or Spider Man twenty nine to nine. In the comics, it's interdimensional vampires called the Inheritors that feed on not blood but energetic agegoric toll bug like figures that they call totems, and they are feeding on the Spider cotem because the Spider symbol in the Marvel universe is like one of the largest symbols, right, And so they come up with this occult ritual to take the bride, which is Silk, the first Spider Woman, and do this a cult ritual to feed on the oldest Spider people at once across the webs of Fate and devour the energy from their from the great hyperstitual of the Spider. So you know there is something to that, especially when you going back to the whole Bohemian Grove and then working against Fate sort of aspect. There is this kind of warning factions that seems like.
Speaker 5: Right, they have to kind of destroy the past so that they can shape their future, and the whole Bohemian Grove people are like, well, if we destroy the past, we can keep fade away from us. But I don't think it's working anymore, and it's all sort of going down the tubes. So all of these different stories are basically having to die along with their systems. So there's there's this huge, sort of concerted effort to take everything down with them, and unfortunately that includes us. So these these stories that they're they're taking down are now you know, basically including them as well.
Speaker 6: So yeah, well you.
Speaker 1: Even see that in pop culture, like, look how many times are what the most recent disaster was Snow White. I Mean, I know that's not like a huge cultural thing, but it's the first animated movie, right, just like they want to attack all these stories and drag them down with them.
Speaker 2: I guess right, yeah, well, so, yeah, thank you for bringing that up branch snow White. Well, I think it's interesting with that was snow White was released, that this new iteration of snow White was released on the alleged last day of the Cali Yuga. And so I joke that snow White was gonna We're gonna end the Cali Yuga and bringing a new age. And of course, uh, Cali is often depicted on a white horse, right, and uh what the snow white ride?
Speaker 3: And what is.
Speaker 2: A white horse exactly? And which is crazy because you know, everyone's talking about the vibe shift in the zeit guy since Trump won, and it's like the you know where it's kind of the pendulum is swinging in the in the other way a little bit energetically, and it's what is it? Is it swinging away from it? It seems like all the this woke crap is going kind of coming out of vogue a little bit. And what what is a good example of that that woke garbage failing? Snow White is a good example of that of all the woke ism failing, and so I think it's it's interesting that Snow Snow White being released on the last day of the Caliyuga, ending this whole woke era, right, And so I think what the vibe shift is is we're entering this this other age, this age of I think what Branch would talk about as like dark maga of course, right, which is its only thing. But we're it's so we're going towards this dark mega thing, but we're going away from this woke thing. And so I think Snow White was like this, this last kind of you have this death throw of of the woke age.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you have Trump, who is known as like the Great White Hope or whatever, being the you know, the light side. Then you have the dark maga, very cabbalistic as well, especially when you look into who Trump is taking a lot of these orders from, right. Uh, he has to go and kiss the wall and do do all that all that fun stuff.
Speaker 1: Do you think he'll build Do you think he'll build a third Temple?
Speaker 6: Sorry to cut you off, Oh, absolute, absolutely, dude. I think I mean they're all they're already calling him the King Cyrus, right, right, So I mean they they've made a coin for him, and they're they're creating this image for him, and uh and yeah, I think he is definitely involved. I think Elon Musk is a moon child as as well. So there's there's a lot tied in there. Like you said earlier, you know, the Maga, the magus, all this great work that's happening right in front of our faces on this world stage, and then you really have to dig into some of this stuff to kind of get a grasp of what's really going on.
Speaker 1: You know, well, imagine being a fly on the wall or dare I say, a spider in the corner of one of these rooms.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 5: The Wokism sort of represented the controlled demolition of the American culture, right. It was just everything American has to die. Everything is racist, everything is bad. And then you know you see kind of the eleven the Towers that they've been trying to destroy since two thousand and one. It's not taken. People aren't taking to it. It's you know, again, like in that fashion, Dearth, you don't have this progression, but since you've got a little bit of a energetic insurgence, right, that's that's kind of what the Trump represents in modern society is this energetic insurgence. It's like, we're not going to go to bed quiet. We're not going to be the easily destroyed kind of culture that you want us to be. We're not going to shift the way that you want us to. So in a lot of ways, you could say that the controlled demolition people have now sort of taken a backfoot. Well, at the same time, there's an undercurrent that you see happening with the Trump thing that's sort of leading us back into that destruction. You know, he wants to bring about that end of the world that eschatology, and people aren't having it. You can see it all around him. People are not having it. So that's a good thing. I think in a lot of ways, spiritually, it's a rejection of this controlled demolition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm glad you buy that. Yat.
Speaker 11: I just says, he said, what about sexually blackmail and wealthy your mom sorry that's his name, your mom? Yeah, Yeah, And that's a black window program, right you you impay ultra these these women to be.
Speaker 2: Assassins into honey pot, you know, of course, that's all. You know, that's a lot of of movies and like Marvel movies and everything as well, but in modern times, it's just the Internet, right. Everyone knows you have your browser history, and then like they want to blockmail you with that, and you know, and who owned all the VPNs right that's supposed to you know, protect us and everything and and all that. Who you, hugh really owns this free domain of the Internet.
Speaker 6: Yea, well me, me and my buddy Jose just did a deep dive on Michael Lokino in the Temple of Set and how they worship the Psyche. And when you look into the word psyche, it comes from uh Psyche, which is a I think a Greek goddess represented by a butterfly right headless. Now you see butterflies in monarch programming, MK ultra all that stuff, and it's like, well, what the fuck is going on here?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: This the symbolism is used a lot more than I think we know guys.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: So it's good to have these kind of certain discussions on it, man, I think we can learn a lot from each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, sorry.
Speaker 1: Game.
Speaker 5: Mythology around Psyche is her love affair with arrows. Arrows love and Psyche and so these things are really late, especially when you're talking about sexual blackmail. Yeah, to have this love between the psyche and back to that, you know, the pace.
Speaker 1: But here's another layer to it. She wasn't allowed to look at him. And so with these blackmail operations there's always a camera they don't know as they're watching them and recording, and that's.
Speaker 2: So wid Yeah, it's an orphic. Yeah, it's an orphic tradition. Blackmail could be seen as an orphic tradition. I'm glad you brought this full like artemist angle of it up because Artemis is the wild woman, so that gets back to the whole like wild aspect of it. And I also I think it's interesting that you brought up butterflies because the branch we talked about cryptids a lot, and he he likes talking. He he likes bringing up mothmane and.
Speaker 9: And from the area where yeah, man, it's crazy, bro, I Canmelia some moth Man memorabilia I got, I gotta get you guys on man.
Speaker 2: And and my and I come from more mid Midwest area area. And what I referred to as the polar opposite speaking of post symbolism other than Offman and that is the drop on butterfly people. And what I think the drop on butterfly people are are just angels, because you know, there's the hierarchy of angels. There are angels with eyes in their wings. So if you're not familiar with the man, if you're not if you're not familiar with what happened in Droplin a few years ago, there was one of the largest recorded tornadoes in history. It wiped out the entire town, and there all these people all had a similar story of being saved by butterfly people. And you say, well, maybe they're yes, and and they're You could say, well, maybe they're they're talking about of angels, well yeah, and which I think they are in a way, But why aren't they referring to them as angels? Because this is the Bible Belt, and so a lot of people are still Christians, still have a Christian viewpoint of what the angel looks like, but it's not typically accurate, of course, So when you look at butterfly wings, you have all those patterns sim more to a peacock feather and which often look like eyeballs. So if they're seeing these angels with eyes on their wings and they're and the only but they can't comprehend it because it's not in their uh modern day Christianity kind of outlook on what they look like their dogma. They're the only way that they can translate it is saying that it's butterfly people. And so now that now that the towns rebuilt those moral morals and uh, statues of butterflies and these butterfly people all over this town and it's like part of the war now. And so I think it's interesting, Uh math Man, you know, is a harboraging of dirm He comes before the contrast contrastrophe, these butterfly people came after the catastrophe. So it's like the light side of these of this highest.
Speaker 6: Strangeness of the mall that also, sorry headless, keep interrupting, you say, the math that also represents death, right, like in the symbolism that we're talking about, So Silence of the Lambs, that's was.
Speaker 1: Also in West Virginia, same as the math.
Speaker 5: Man, right, So the math Man is is linked to the idea of its destruction, right, So the web of destruction, it's led right to that web of destruction. And then the butterfly is like transformation, merging out of you know, a bad situation that Chrystal is into a greater form, but you've still got the same sort of wing eye symbolism on either one. So they're kind of like two sides of the same coin.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think when I said to often them, I think those are the angels with with the wheels with the eyes sera or the fiery serpents with the eyes on their wings, right, yes? Or is that the chair of them? No, that's not the chair of them, that the eyes on the wings. Yeah, yeah, yeah seraph.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, since you're talking about butterflies and consciousness. Uh, something that I find interesting is, uh the word reality has the same linguistic root as the word war tea. And so when you're thinking about your kingdom, it's it's it's your what your reality is, Well, it's your kingdom isn't just your domain, your house, but it's everything that's in your perspective. And so it's uh so when we have so when you you know, when you align your chalkas and you get your crown chakra and all that and you stevente your your your your masculine or or your feminine and you you you're fully realized human. You can weave your faith, so to speak, you're the king of your reality and uh to reference Lion King, which is, of course, it's just adapted from Hamlet with Hamlet is adapted from the Viking tell of Hamlet, so it which is interesting that this story has gone on throughout time from the Vikings to Shakespeare to now your Disney. But there's a moment in Disney's version of this telle in The Lion King where Simba is on pipe rock with Mufassa and they're overlooking their kingdom and Mufoster says, everything that's in the light is ours, and everything that's in the darkness is not, and that speaks to the Mascal word of no right saying the uh no, this is I'm not welcoming this into my kingdom. I'm not welcomed welcoming this into my own reality. And if you can do that, then you are You're You're the head, You're the king. And that's where you get this idea of controlling your fate, controlling your raality, controlling your perspective, and the reason why they wanted to force these narratives onto us. Whether this is woke crap or whatever you want to terminology you want to refer to, it as is because we're we're like antainers, right, we're like satellites, So we're manifesting our own reality in a way all around us. And if they get enough people to go around go on with their narratives, then they're then we're helping them weave their reality. So because we're all tapping into their signal, Well, if you're your own king, then you're like you're and you're weaving your own fate. You're projecting your own reality, and you're saying, no, I am not working welcoming these narratives into my own reality. So that's the other part of it as well.
Speaker 5: They could tell us what to believe, but it's up to us to believe them. That's the choice that we have to make.
Speaker 3: Absolutely the free will.
Speaker 6: And like what you said about this controlled demolition of our society, I mean Albert Pike said, and morals and dogma. When they need a hero, we will give.
Speaker 5: Them, right, But we don't have to accept it.
Speaker 6: You know, we don't know, we don't headless.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: It feels good to not accept it.
Speaker 5: It's empowering.
Speaker 3: Yeah, was there anything else that of you just wanted to talk about?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Before we wrap it up. It's almost a banger, dude. Yeah, yeah, this was fond.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you. I mean the past.
Speaker 6: You know, a few times me and you have been on uh and it's it's always been a very uh interesting conversation, something that I look forward to again. So thank you for inviting me.
Speaker 3: Always love getting you on, bro for real.
Speaker 5: When we started, the clouds were just oppressive. It was all rainy, and now it is a clear blue, sunny.
Speaker 6: Sketty ship, headless hens headless the same here, nice man. Yeah, it's funny outside.
Speaker 3: Now the morning, Like I don't want a podcast anymore.
Speaker 6: Yeah, listen, incredible.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Was there anything that that you guys wanted to at least mention before we wrap it up that you thought was important or are you guys good?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I think I'm good. I made through all my nose. I'm surprised I was actual enemy rattle on so long. I know I'm long winded.
Speaker 3: You're also totally fine, totally fine.
Speaker 2: I didn't have you on.
Speaker 6: I did want to read one thing, Nick, go for it. For the magicians of the Middle Ages surrounded themselves with such creatures as bats, spiders, cats, snakes, and monkeys. Because they were able to appropriate the life forces of these species and use them to the attainment of their own ends. Some ancient schools of wisdom taught that all poisonous insects and reptiles are germinated out of the evil nature of man, and that when intelligent human beings no longer breed hate in their own souls, there will be no more for animals loasome diseases, or poisonous plants and insects. So I thought that was a little something that ended.
Speaker 1: Off with add to that a little bit, unless you were going to say something happened. No, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: This book called the Golden Ass It's often overlooked. It's from second century a d. It is a babble by Apulius, and in there he's got like thirty six pages of the myth of Psyche and Arrows. So if you really want to get to know their perspective on this whole thing and see the symbolism, it's in this book that.
Speaker 6: I'm about to buy it headless. I know I said it last time, but.
Speaker 3: At this time, sorry he did mentioned the last of you are right, Yeah, yeah, that's like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, I think he's that's funny.
Speaker 6: Thanks, sorry, branch.
Speaker 1: What what were you going to say, brother, Well, I actually don't remember, but what I was going to say it I didn't. But one thing I can say though, is spiders can be good to add to your gardens and such, because I try to practice integrated pest management, so using wasps, frementous spiders. They do have a niche same with snakes. So you know, I totally understand not letting poisonous snakes or spiders or whatever be around, but like, they do have a niche purpose. So if you're seeing spiders around your house, it's all some people in the chat asking like, well what does this mean? Well, if you have spiders, you have bugs, because I'm not going to stick around if there's no bugs, right right, right, So and you know, maybe meditate the next time you meditate, think about the spider because it does have some redynion qualities like, for instance, they're very patient, right and resilient. That all animals live outside, you know, and dure the elements the way they do, so you know, every animal's got something we can learn from it. And I find that the twilight language, you know, like the Bible and a lot of other books use there's a lot of animals and trees and things like that and them. So if we take time to outside the text to study up on the ecology of the creature, the horticulture of the plant, you know, we can oftentimes get a lot of insights. So I'd just like to encourage folks to remember the spider isn't all bad, because if it weren't for spiders, we'd be overrun with bugs for sure. And I'm sure we can all agree that we hate bugs more than spiders. You're right.
Speaker 6: I think that has to do with the duality of all these creatures, right right, as well as the intention of you know, your relationship with these spiders, like are they guarding your house from other bugs that could get in there and you know, tear shit up or you know more dangerous spiders. I don't know, but definitely no, there's you know, people look at a lot of this, A lot of this knowledge is just being bad because it is hidden, right. They fear what they don't know, but definitely many ways to look at them.
Speaker 5: If we are masters of our own fate, webs, then it's up to us what bugs we're letting live in our webs. So you've got to be conscious of that and get rid of the garbage that's blocking up your web, because that's why you read that faith that you're supposed to be at.
Speaker 1: There, I say, you're going to knock out the cobwebs. I actually remember what I was gonna say. It was on the tail end of what you said, jewels, I think, or maybe it was headless, but the spiritual authority, Oh it was jewels. The spiritual authority we're given with Christ just to tread upon scorpion, snakes, the creeping thing, right, So each of these, Yeah, they occupy the lower kingdoms of the earth, of which man is at the top, you know, and lion, of course is below man. But the creeping thing is something that we're given authority to tread over. It says, so like you were saying there, little bit Ago, I think there could be something to that, absolutely spiritual analogous analogous spirits associated with them. And this goes back to like the concept of cleanliness with animals and that sort of thing too. I think parasites and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh, Joel, as he was talking you, you made me have a realization. Yeah, we're you know earlier you mentioned, uh the spire taking a frog in as a pet. I realized so in uh that his family, the family with comments was created to be a commentary on the American dream and the white pickup French kind of family archetype and their pet is thing which is a hang but it walks like a spider and it does it does their bidding. So I made I made that little small connection.
Speaker 1: I thought that was, well, you here something to add to that, because just last week this girl shows up online with the robotic arm and she can detach the hand and and she's like, oh, it even has bluetooth. Since she was taking her hand crawl across the table with wild she's got her own technological thing.
Speaker 2: Now yeah. Yeah. But some books on spiders, like I mentioned earlier, there was a book on the Theophical Society, which again I'm not promoting these necessarily. I'm just saying these are books that I've looked at that that have some knowledge into spiders. And that's to play on consciousness in the Web by Edward L. Garner, Weaving Fate, hypersiduals, changing fate and telling true lies by getting a watch that's all about chaos magic, because if you want the more scientific like string theory aspect of it, there is a book called The Fabric of Reality by David Ducet. It's all about the scientific aspect of of what we're talking about. And then if you want to talk get into the Celtic knots and everything. Symbolism of the of the Cross by rene Ganon gets into cross symbolism and the crossroads and culture, knots and all this and that in the physics sense, in fact the brand. And I just went over to that book by Reneganon with Mario Guards of Symbolic Studies on my yeah, yeah, so yeah, if you want more that that also get into Celtic not it's in this idea of of webs and weaving.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. Nice. Uh all right, uh branch, did you have anything you want today? You want to plug anything before?
Speaker 1: Oh no, just remind everybody that it's Saturday, so sebat shalom and just uh, you know, pay respect to your deity today and read your scriptures whatever culture you're from.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: All right, so headless, we'll just go around and let you plug yourself, plug the show. You'll plug your show. Let everybody know where they can find you. Oh you muted it, sir, you muted.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 5: I'm the Headless Giant and you can find me on YouTube X and you can find me Friday nights doing the Future is Ancient Spaces with my co host art Autonomy. She's got a space coming up tonight, so if you want to check me out on next you can see that space as well.
Speaker 6: I'll swing through.
Speaker 3: And Jules, please let everybody know what is up with you, sir.
Speaker 6: They condust on X twenty more followers to him out of thousand. So let's let's help get me there.
Speaker 3: Jump over, go over there, give them, give them great.
Speaker 6: Piled underscore podcast on Instagram whenever I post over there, Rumble YouTube, Spotify, Apple Podcast. Uh, Patreon, I'm trying to push the Patreon. Got a few tears on there also, uh one out of four designs. And my stickers just came in, so y'all will be getting a sticker pack here soon on on my Patreon people or locals, depending on where you want to sign up. Yeah, yeah, guys, We're doing a show tomorrow night with John Lee Chowbeck. I think later tomorrow night, so I haven't confirmed it. Yet we're reviewing Crowley's liber Odds, doing a read through of it and kind of our interpretation of it. So yeah, yeah, y'all, y'all, I'll look out for that. Got a bunch of shows coming up, a bunch of good stuff over on Gray Pill to everybody. So yeah, thank you again Nick for having me on.
Speaker 3: Brother Hell yeah, of course, of course, thank you and Branch and I guess of Chris.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know if you guys have separate things to plug separately besides the channel.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, but I guess we'll go with you.
Speaker 1: Branch fir Us, Well, I do have a link tree, so I'll provide that to you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, please, yeah, I'll lay that after the show if you like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I can include that, So that's I'm trying to. I guess what I'll end up having to do is probably create a channel and just mirror all the content on it. But for now, that's what I got and it'll have to do. But there's like thirty different collaborations on there. I tried to include a link to every person I've collaborated with on there so that you can find their stuff, and then there might be multiple other videos have done with them, but I'm just trying to keep it organized because I never really wanted I just kind of do this stuff for fun. But I guess after a few years starting to get flutterard, so I gotta start organizing it. Lust die for you lose track of it. But yeah, if you want to find me on Twitter, I'm on there as William Burke. And if you want to find me on Instagram, I'm Apocalyptic Aesthetic with two p's as in the phone app. So you can hit me up on there and chat or invite me to collab or whatever.
Speaker 3: Sure, for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a pretty interesting like a Robbie Marks. He's he's on the on the Cole Reject. He doesn't have his own podcast, but he has a show that's overall one hundred episodes of him being on other shows. So I get what you're saying, and yeah, that's interesting. Good for you, thank you, and Chris go ahead, sorry please.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can follow me on Instagram at you know, King of Cups cover for the k TV and then on x it's channel Kokay TV. Then my YouTube channel is channel Okay Okay, and the Brands is kind of my pseudo co host. He's on the majority of my my episodes. Coming up, we have ah a new series we are I'm going to be watching called Archetypes. Every episode we're going to be going over a different archetype. The first one up is the Messiah archetype with the hero of course, and of course we'll get to talking about other ones like manic pictures and girls and dark mothers and stuff like that, but we're going to start at the beginning, one archetype at a time. So we got that coming up. We have our pop culture political show, the King of Branch Show where the Branch to Dark Maga updates. And then I have a film review series called Kingdom Reviews that I do as well, So we have we have a bunch of stuff aren't on on the books. And then last night, like I said, I just released my severance video with Raised by Giants and that that was a really fun discussion. You know, Seventh is such an interesting show to talk about and it was fun having writer on and talking about it. So you can go check that out. Chaining. Okay, okay, thanks for having us on, Nick and I'm glad to meet you guys.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, it was my pleasure.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: That was a great person, great talk, great talk. Glad to have you back on again. Uh yeah, and thank you everybody in the chat. There's a lot of people in the chat, even in the other chats over on Juesus side, and I don't know he less with you streaming out too, that was pretty sure. There's proble of people on your runs as well commenting. Thank you everybody who jumped in and had, you know, had something to say. I appreciate it, and that's why that's why we went live. And that is the end of another recalled Rejects and until the next one, everybody be well later.