Speaker 1: Nothing, but so we're going for this course. Put on south Icon as a helmet.
Speaker 2: I take this port of the spirit. What's your sort of God?
Speaker 1: So put on food? Oh god us, how about your.
Speaker 3: Good I am joined today by Paul of Understanding Conspiracy and he went pretty dang viral thanks to an associate of mine. I guess you could say friend of a friend through Sam Tripley mister Eddie Bravo on the Joe Rogan Experience, and he was breaking down variation of biblical understanding. As I told you in the DMS, I am an absolute imbecile when it comes to religion. I'm very confident in my ability to talk about a lot of things, but religion is not one of them. But I do find it infinitely interesting and I'm kind of getting more into it as we go along here.
Speaker 2: So wherever you'd like to start?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, absolutely, yes, So I am. I think it's Paul, and I'm a YouTube channel called Understanding Conspiracy And for the better part of ten years, I've kind of been in this conspiracy game, just offering my two cents here and there, just watching the big next big thing come and go. You know, whether it was the end of the world in twenty twelve to the Mandela effect of flat Earth, to Tartaria to no forest and flat Earth, whatever you want to find or hear about the big topics everyone was talking about as kind is always around, you know. And in twenty sixteen I became the guy who kind of started this theory in this series called the Nephelin look like Clowns, and that kind of helped boost me quite a lot to be kind of like a known entity in a way. And I wrote the book on that thing. It's right behind me here, just up here. You get that Amazon if you're interested. But after spending about eight years kind of studying that aspect of making videos about that particular topic and really get into Biblical history from like a contrarian Christian conspiracy theorist viewpoint, I kind of got to this point where I was, how would you describe it? Kind of got I wasn't getting bored with that works, it's my baby. But there was this other topic that I just I couldn't stop thinking about. And it was something I heard in like twenty nineteen, twenty eighteen, and there were these channels around at the time called Exploring Tartaria, who isn't around anymore. She actually receded from the Internet not long after making these series of videos which were just a game change, and she basically came in, threw a grenade into Christianity, and then she left, you know what I mean. And I was like, let's watching these videos she had made, and she was basically just laying out all the tartarian stuff, but said, I think maybe perhaps this could be biblical in nature, and she started referring back to a passage in Revelation twenty which was talking about a time where Christ reigns for a thousand years on Earth with his saints, and then once that ends, they recede in some way, and then Satan's let loose from his prison after a thousand years and he gets to rule for a little season. And like that blew my mind, that concept, and I had to sit on that for like four years. And during this time I wasn't on YouTube anymore, was taking a bit of a hiatus. But I came back in twenty twenty three, just at the start in October, and I just picked up where I left off with the Nephelin clown stuff, like I said, wrote the book, published the book kind of boxed off that body of work, so I could kind of just finish off what I started originally in twenty sixteen. And then I made this video in October of twenty twenty three, kind of like maybe like eight months into being on YouTube again, and I was wondering, like, do I really want to do this, because I'm kind of the Nephelin clown guy, you know, I don't want to split focus and make people like misunderstand what I'm trying to do or what I'm trying to say necessarily, you know, But I just couldn't leave this idea alone. I really couldn't, because more and more evidence was just kind of mounting up as time went on, and no one was really talking about it anymore. Like I said, there was this one channel who did a while ago and she disappeared, a channel called conspiracy e Rus. And there was like this alternative history group online who were making relative waves, you know, but small numbers in viewership, but they were still there and making video showing that our timeline is a mess and our history is a complete lie, and these buildings make no sense. And as a Christian, you know, as somebody who comes at this from a biblical angle. I needed to make sense of the Tartarian stuff because it was big. You know. I'm sure you might have looked into yourself, but there's so much there and it's kind of what I am I supposed to do with this as a Christian, Like there is evidence for an ancient civilization that's just vanished out history for some reason.
Speaker 3: If you could just a quick, you know, interjection, I think it's important because, yes, I am somewhat familiar with the Tutarian stuff because of my associations with the NDS Boys and Tripoli and tinfoil hat and all that. But I think many people in my audience like, this is liberty Lockdown. This is not a religious podcast. This is not really a conspiracy theorist podcast. This is more like topical politics is usually what we cover here, and from a libertarian bent. So this is probably very foreign to most of my audience. So if you could, yeahfully briefly explained Tataria and all that.
Speaker 1: Oh, absolutely, well. I know this is foreigns to most people, because I said, when I first said this was nuts, I was like you mainly in the political game, you know, kind of looking at everything from that angle, kind of looking for the signs of the times, and like who's the Antichrist, you know, and what's the mark of the beast. All this type of stuff from like a Christian perspective, and you know, every new leader is the Antichrist and every new piece of technology is the mark of the beast, you know. But I was in very much in that mindset because that's what Christian Trutherism was, you know, looking for those types of signs. But this changes everything, this concept, And like I said, in the majority of your audience coming maybe from like a conservative, more right leaning kind of bent, whatever that is, they're probably more likely not Christian conservative in some respect, and that means they too are problems. Yeah, so I imagine your audience too, are kind of in that realm of tribulations about to come upon. It seems like we're seeing revelation unfold just before Armageddon and Christ is about to return. That is the mainstream seminary torch church doctrine today. That's what most evangelicals, specifically American Christians, are all believing and waiting for. And the majority of the Anglo sphere will call the English speaking countries, you know, classically speaking, there are other eschatologies that means end time worldviews that perhaps it's a millennial. So the millennial reign has been going on kind of like a church age indefinitely since Pentecostis. Christ came down, you know, and we're still waiting for his return. But it's kind of like the millennial Kingdom is like an ethereal symbolic thing to symbolize Christendom spreading throughout the world. And that's fair enough as well, that's quite an acceptable classical view next to the no, we're waiting for the Temple to be built. We're waiting for sacrifices to be stopped in the temple. We're waiting for the Antichrist to turn up and proclaim himself to be God in the temple. We're waiting for all these things to happen. We waiting for the judgment, were waiting for the vowels to be poured out, you know, we're waiting for wrath on earth, earthquakes everywhere, war, And that's pretty standard Christian theology. This is not that. This is basically saying all of that already happened around seventy eight, and we are living past a thousand year reign of Christ that was physical on earth in a very literal sense. And we are now in what's called Satan's Little Season, which is a time period immediately after the thousand year Reign, and the thousand year reign is one thousand years where the devil is locked up and we're the resurrected dead. Those who died in Christ's name prior to tribulation are resurrected to rule as kings and priests with him on earth with an iron rod. So it's a very physical, earthly kingdom, but it's not like the ultimate Kingdom of Christendom. The new Heaven and Earth is what we're waiting for, the new Kingdom, spiritual kingdom and physical Kingdom Heaven manifest on earth. Shall we say, it's kind of what the end result, end goal is. Any old rain is like a taster and earthly, physical taster of the heavenly Kingdom on earth, you know. And sadly and quite controversially, most Christians don't know about this time called the Little Season of Satan. It isn't on the maps of eschatology. It's not put there on the timeline as a thing that happens. And if it is, it's like a Footno, it's like a tiny little bit that's insignificant, you know. But the fact is Revelation twenty clearly says there's a time period where Christ rules with his saints for a thousand years, then specifically when the thousand years has ended, so it ends it's not eternal. This isn't the new Heaven and Earth I'm talking about here, that's an eternal forever ever going on, forever kingdom. Nothing's changed. This isn't the time where the lion lays down with the lamb, or where there's no more tears, or there's no more oceans or rain or anything like that. This isn't not that time. For most Christians who kind of hear this for the first time, the reactions kind of like, well, why are the animals still killing each other? Or why is there still pain and misery. It's kind of like because we're not talking about the new Heaven and Earth. We're talking about a millennial reign on Earth where he rules with an iron rod. So this is a time where people, likely the survivors of tribulation, the very few who were left, kind of get ruled over on the earth in a very kingdom like sense. Like there's a king, there's a theocracy going on here, you have to bow down, you have to pay homage. You know. It's kind of like a real, tangible, earthly situation. And these saints that are resurrected that would have been around are kind of like gods in a way, the like and I don't mean that literally, don't venerate them. I'm not an idle worshiper or anything, you know, but they were perfected humans, light bodied humans already resurrected the example of what's waiting for everybody who follows Christ. You know what, you're just rewards they were living during that time, that thousand years. And when you think about it, and this is one thing exploring Tartaria kind of made a big deal about, is this might actually explain why the saints are everywhere all other Catholic cathedrals. Where are these these stories of saints that come out where they're performing miracles and are glowing and of halos and in some cases of giants and all this type of thing. It kind of lends creedence to the idea that the reason we even have like saint veneration is because there was a time where they were the rulers on Earth and intermediaries between Christ and humanity in some sense. So that's these are the tap of the things that click in your mind when you really start thinking about this. And you know, as you mentioned, I've been doing this now for a good part of a year and a half, we've kind of gathered like a big community online just sharing these ideas, hashing it out, you know, because we don't have all the answers, but we keep having mountain evidence that this seems like this may have actually been the case. And the only reason we even have a conspiracy to understand is that they're hiding that Christ was already here. And as you saw, one thing's been leading to another. And now even people like Joe Rogan are catching clips of mind kind of fleshing this idea year out, you know. And Eddie Bravo himself, he says he's fully on board in Christ is King. Now. You know, it's because this kind of stuff is changing lives in big ways once people finally grasp what we're trying to say here. And I understand people have many arguments, many pushbacks, many discrepancies that they need ironing out, but just talk with our community, watch the videos. Think it out and you'll start to realize, actually, you know, this is making a lot of sense. So there it is summarized quickly. If some ideas on it, I'll give it back to you. I've talked for a while there. But there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean, just to put all my cards on the table.
Speaker 3: I am not trying to convert or convince my audience in any way, so I hope that they don't take it as such. I just found it to be a very interesting topic and I wanted to dig in. So let's start with this and forgive my ignorance. But you said that it began seventy a d. When did Jesus die.
Speaker 1: Well, thirty three, Dad, of the age of thirty three. You know, so people traditionally speaking, you know, from say the year of our law Adam Domini ad year zero, is that he was born, is what we traditionally believe, isn't it. So he died at the age of thirty three, and then he was around for forty days and forty nights that they are ount of the Pentecost after his resurrection three days later and in that time, go ahead, sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you said that the little season of Satan that begins thirty years after his death.
Speaker 2: Do I understand that correctly?
Speaker 1: Roughly? So, yeah, there's a prophecy getting fulfilled here about a temple being destroyed. So the Pharisees approached Christ. You're in the main Gospels, you know, and they're like saying, what what have you got for us? What's the future? What's going to happen here? I mean, look at this temple we have here. It's wonderful built by us, you know. And Jesus Christ is basically saying, this temple is going to be torn down and not one stone is going to be left upon another. And when you see these things, you know that Son of Man is coming. You know, this is that's the end for you. There's nothing left after that, because the end of the temple era is over. The Temple of God is now going to be the human body, not buildings made with brick, and you know, and then we need to look in history. Then, well was there an example where that temple got destroyed in history? And that was seventy eight, So it not long after Christ died, resurrected and ascended into heaven. He left a promise for the people his apostles, everyone who was there at Pentecost, who witnessed his resurrection. He said, go out, make disciples of all the nations. Spread the gospel. I have given you my Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit will guide you in all things. You can. Go and perform miracles, raise the dead, heal the sick, show them that Christ is king and the Father in heaven is real and loves them, and they need to come back to him. Go out and spread the gospel, you know. And that's what they did for like thirty to forty years, you know, roughly up until seventy eight seventy seven AD. And you know, the people died, were persecuted by Rome, were hideously tortured, fed to lions for this faith that they kept till the end. They were not letting go of this. They were not converting back to paganism. It was serious. These people were serious, you know, because they saw some things that they cannot deny. They were happy to be martyred for Christ, you know, basically because it's kind of like they get their just rewards, which is the promise He left them, you will reign with me as kings and priests in the Millennial Kingdom basically, I am going to come back now. Today the church is still waiting for Jesus to come back two thousand years later. They don't think that he's already happened. They think it's we live in what's called the Church Age, and there's these long dispensations of two thousand years through our history, and we're living in the middle of at the end of a two thousand year gap where we're waiting for Christ to fulfill his promise. But the truth is the Temple was destroyed in seventy eighty. It did happen, and it's documented by Josephus. He's like a first century Jewish historian, and even he describes the destruction of the temple, and even he's saying, like, I wouldn't write this down because it sounds so unbelievable if it wasn't for the fact that everybody witnessed this thing happening. But there's quite literally armies and chariots of fire in the sky above the temple as it is being destroyed, real writings. Yeah, I know, I'm serious.
Speaker 3: Let me interject, So what temple is this and how is it destroyed? And is there an explanation to these apparitions or spirits or whatever in the sky.
Speaker 1: This is the temple in Jerusalem, the Second Temple. Ok okay, this is the last temple that ever existed where sacrifices are still being made by the Jewish people. And Christ came to put an end to those sacrifices. He is the final sacrifice. Do you get what I mean? To cleanse them of the sins and so forth? Now today, because we live in a world where we believe the state of Israel or the Jewish nation has been made whole again with the Balfour Declaration and obviously the forties with Israel made a nation again, people think finally the prophecies are about to be fulfilled that were promised two thousand years ago, because they don't know historically speaking, that Christ has already been here. It's been covered up. Most Christians are looking to this nation, you know, and thinking, well, now they have to build a temple so it can be destroyed. That's the only way that can make sense of it in their heads, because that's what bit of impromised needs to happen for tribulations to company.
Speaker 3: Don't all Christians believe that, I mean Christ was here Jesus Christ is their savior. They all believe that he was a real man embodied around zero AD.
Speaker 1: No, well, yeah, we're not disputing that. That's not where we have this contentious issue right now with it. Eschatology is really specifically concerned with the end times, the end of all things, not the Star of Christ. You know, So I say that they call them, they're called futurists. The predominant believe today is futurism. Everything is happening in the future. We're still waiting for prophecy to be fulfilled. We're still waiting for the destruction of the temple, the Antichrist to proclaim himself to be got in the temple. First, we're waiting for wars, earthquakes, pestilence, famines, and then when everything is at its worst possible point, Christ will return and establish his kingdom and we all get to happily ever after with him. That's what most people are waiting for and believing is going to happen. What we're saying is that all happened in that time period seventy eighty roughly, when that temple was destroyed, Christians were being persecuted, martyred, and murdered. There was wars, famines, and all sort of horrible things happening around that early first century period. Now, this is where it gets conspiratorial. We're saying the timeline is a mess, so standard historical timelines don't match up to this theory at all. But we're saying that's because it's a lie. That's because all those things didn't happen spread out over a thousand years like we've been told. It all happened in a very short amount of time, over about fifty year period at the beginning of the first millennium. And we've kind of been lied to about how long the first century was, so we'll get into that soon. I've got lost a share on that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, so who I mean, So someone had to have proclaimed themselves the Antichrist or I guess be a false christ proclamation in this in the seventies that did that happen?
Speaker 1: Well, there's contenders for who the beast was, for who the Antichrist was. Nero seems to be the most prominent one.
Speaker 2: Hero he was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was one who basically persecuted Christians like no other, made Roman candles out of them, burned them alive, all this type of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, things didn't you know, things didn't go well under Nero, So yeah.
Speaker 1: No, it was pretty awful for Christians, you know. And the way it's described by W. John the Revelator in Revelations, he had to use symbolic language when he was in prison right in this thing, which I think, by the way, was in about the six sixties, you know, not not the nineties like they tell us. It was in first century. And I think he wrote everything before everything happened. Historians like to say he wrote it, must have roasted it in the ninety about ninety eight, because everything he said came true with the temple, so he must have written it after the fact, you know, or he was prophesying in his prophecies came true, which is what I'm more inclined to believe. But the way he describes, you know him by his number, the name, the six sixty six. Well, Nero can be broken down neurologically into six sixty six. It's kind of like he was hinting at the time that it's this particular leader, you know. And then obviously you've got the whole idea that there'll be these seven heads and all these type of things in the little horn, and if you go down you have to you have to put it in context. Okay, So John was speaking about his time when he made that prophecy and mentioned about the kings of the time, you know, and how there'll be so many and then there'll be a little horn on the end of this king and trying to symbolically represent who the Antichrist is going to be. Now, if we put it into John's time, then it likely was Nero, And now you could you could argue maps it was a figure we don't know, maybe because we weren't there, that wasn't documented or historically. But Nero's the top contender. But there are examples of other Roman I think Didiocletian is that his name. He was pretty bad too, you know, just up until just up until it was a Constantine and the Reformation. He was like the last bad Roman emperor to really just go sick on Christians. And he even introduced something called a labellus, a libelist, which is basically a little piece of paper. And to get this piece of paper, which allows you to buy and sell in Rome under Roman jurisdiction, you have to make sacrifices to the pagan gods in the temple, and you have to be witnessed by Roman official to get it signed officially that you have done the correct rights. And obviously Christians would have denied doing that because they would have been a denial of Jesus, and they would have been persecuted and put to death and torture for such things. But that is akin to something like a mark of the beast. And the word mark is charagma in Greece with Greek sorry, which can basically relate to money, or a piece of paper, or a sign or writing or an inscription on a surface of some kind. So there's plenty of examples in the early century that you can say that's like the mark of the beast, or that's like the beast or the Antichrist. But the timeline puts like hundreds of years between these two people. I'm saying they were right next to each other in history, they weren't separated by big amounts of time. It's possible we're talking about local rulers and kings of local regions rather than one giant, big bad emperor who ruled all of Rome all or once as well. I think there's a little bit of a blur going on here. And the other reason we talk about this issue with the early timeline is because a fantastic sadly he has passed away just last year, but a fantastic like historian, researcher, economist kind of big in the scene of alternative revisionist history, is called Gunner Heinzen, a German researcher, and he did a presentation in Toronto in twenty sixteen, and we cover this on my channel and with in our community. We did a big breakdown on his presentation and he basically lays out clearly through scientific methods, so stratigraphy, on archaeology, layers of sediments, and what we find when we dig under those layers. And he discovered there's nothing under Rome. Thirty three thousand dig sites and not one thing is underneath Rome, and all of Rome, for some reason is buried and we were digging a lot of it up. What happened? How did Rome get buried under so much sediment? And why is there no civilization underneath it? And it's likely because well, Rome wasn't just Rome. It was an amalgamation of all the beast kingdoms that came before it. From Babylon. You know, it's actually a lot of things put together, so that's why there's nothing underneath it, and a giant cataclysm must have happened to bury it all. And we're talking here tribulation. Now you know this, we're beginning. It is the idea that if you actually look at the Earth, there's plenty of evidence to say the Earth went through a drastic cataclysmic earth shattering events that killed maybe he and Gonda says at least ninety five percent of the population was wiped out thanks to this. It's he on the explanation, and he then looks into the tratigraphy and says, there's no way there was a thousand years in the first millennium, like they're telling us. We can only account for three hundred years worth of history. There's seven hundred years that don't exist, and they they've just made it. They've just made it up, basically, and again he lays out the method of how this is the case. But he's the first one to say that history has been stretched. He's not the first one. I mean. Antolo Fimenko is a Russian mathematician, very very intelligent guy and a brilliant artist as well, and he wrote a book called The New Chronology, and he's predicting and he does this through population. So he looked at the population of the Earth today. He does the math, and he basically has figured out, if our history is correct and has been two thousand years, our population should be about tripple. What it is even with the deaths and the wars and the famines and everything included in all the math is like, we do not have enough people. Something happened were missing time. He thinks a thousand years is missing from our timeline. Gonna Heights and thinks is seven hundred years missing. Other historians think it ranges from three hundred to five hundred years that could be missing. But there's plenty of evidences that keep going on to say there was a worldwide civilization that was all working together under what we call Rome. But they were more like a hybrid of nations under the banner of Rome. So the Vikings, he's saying, we're even a part of the Roman Empire, but they had their own culture. But they answered to Caesar, you know what I mean, they're working all together, and they literally covered the whole earth. And this is the beast kingdom we're talking about this is the final Beast kingdom in the Daniel prophecy, that is just before Christ comes and destroys everything and resets everything. And we're seeing evidences that there was this massive, worthwide kingdom we call it Tartaria today in some circles, you know, that just covered every corner of the earth with the same like architecture, the pillared columned Corinthian pillared architecture everywhere. And then suddenly it's all buried. Something happened, and he puts the timing roughly. It seems like around the first century, but history tells us there was three cataclisms in the first millennium. In the first thousand years, there was the Barbarian invasion in about the third second century, sorry in the first century, and then there was like a earthquake cataclysm of some kind of volcano cataclism in like the ninth seventh century. And in the middle around five thirty six AD, this is documented as the worst year on record for human history. There was just an absolute mini ice age of absolute destructive proportions. It was just awful, like wars, pestilence, death, misery, cold. There's actually a documented case, and we could see this through dendo chronology. They call it the tree rings, you know. But ive thirty six AD, the sun didn't even shine for eighteen months. Something happened that blacked out the sun. We're thinking every single volcano went off all at once, just blacked out the sky. Basically, that's the only thing we can think of. I could do something like this, you know. And then that brought with it all the crops failing, which brought with it destruction of famine and pestilence and death, which also brought with it lower temperatures which brought an ice age of the sorts, which obviously killed all the crops, and people turning against one another. This was just a terrible time to be alive, and it's very well documented in history. We have lots of evidence of this is I'm not making this sub You can go and research this yourself with a simple Google search right now. But I'm saying five point thirty six AD, and then something similar happened in the seventh century, something similar seems to happen in the first century. They're not three separate events. They are one event that happened all at once that modern historians have separated into seven hundred years spread out gonna. Heinsen's making it clear there was Rome, something happened that just stopped everything. And then next thing we know after that, christendom, a thousand year Byzantine Empire, monasteries building everywhere, total domination of Christianity just takes over the whole earth. Now, if you forget the numbers and just think of that chronology, that sounds like Christ comes, dies and sacrifice, raise from the dead, and then sudden destruction comes, tribulation, chaos like never be seen four population wiped out, and then a massive explosion immediately after a Christian them that sounds to me like tribulation and the establishment of a thousand year reign of Christ on Earth. It's all happened in our past. It's just the timeline is a mess and has been made up and mixed up, and we've been lied to basically. Like I said, I'm a conspiracy theorist as well, I'm not just a Christian. So this is how I get to these conclusions, you know. But the main mainline Christianity church reality as I call it, will not have anything that I've just said. They won't have been a humorate because they're waiting for Christ to still return. You know. But if what I'm saying is true, and I implore you just look into it, please, this changes everything like a big in a big way, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, of course, so the the claim was that, all right, well, so shouldn't the rapture have occurred too? Then?
Speaker 1: Well, the rapture is actually a very new, a new doctrine. It's not as old as you think it is. It was started about the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 2: So you don't believe a rapture.
Speaker 1: No, I think that's a fix. That's a modern fiction.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 1: The may they may there may have been a time where Paul kind of promised the people when he was around, saying, you know, don't worry too much about missing out on the millennial kingdom. If you die before Jesus comes back, you'll still get to be you'll get put in a holding cell in heaven, and you'll get to come back onto the earth and reign with Christ for a thousand years. Even if that does happen. That's and they've kind of taken that message from Paul and made a whole doctrine out of it, where it's like well, I'm gonna get whisked up into the clouds before anything bad happens, and I get to come back down after all the terrible stuff is over with. You know, that is a complete I cannot even I need to stress that is not as old as you think it is. That belief system, it was formalized in the eighteen hundred. Just look into it. It's a lie, not a lie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know that.
Speaker 3: You know, religious doctrine has manipulated all the time, so it doesn't surprise me. All right, So assuming that this additional time frame has indeed been in installed, assuming that you're right and that shouldn't have happened, what year is it?
Speaker 1: Well, so I subscribe to the gunner heinsen seven hundred years is missing. I think he's right because I've kind of heard them all out any way, and I can see the justifications for men who had for a thousand years, because what he did is look at like human events in history, like the plague in the thirteen hundreds, okay in Europe, and then if you look back to let's say three hundred four hundred, there's a plague there as well. And he's saying, no, that's the same plague just been separated by a thousand years, and that seems to happen quite a lot. That's the thing, because I think that's because he's discovering were kind of like the trickery has been a play, you know, for the history writers, because we have to understand a lot of people don't realize as well. Our chronology was formalized in the sixteen hundreds by two Gesuit brothers called the Scallengers, the Scallenger Brothers. It was written, it's all written by them, and they basically went back in time and made a chronology from the sixteen hundreds to explain where we are today for the Enlightenment, for the instruct of the Enlightenment period, you know. So it's actually quite a new timeline we have, and what we keep discovering through archaeological discoveries is that it doesn't match what we was told. None of it lines up. So what they try and do is make it match. As a result, we have a lot of discrepancies here and there. But Gonna Heinzen went through the discrepancies. Basically it's like, okay, it seems like there isn't seven hundred years here that we've been told there, let's just take it away. So what happened when in the zero let's say zero to one century, we can move that forward. That was actually what we called the eighth century. Okay, realistically, but if you want to move it back in time, just take seven one hundred years off twenty twenty five. Yeah, so it's actually, yes, that's where we actually are. So that means let's say the Millennial Kingdom and all.
Speaker 2: Those it was supposed to only reign for a thousand years, so we're already past that.
Speaker 1: This was what I'm saying. Yeah, so let's say the five thirty six destruction horrible tribulation like event I described in five thirty six, that actually happened in about seventy seven AD something like that. Okay, then let's go from seventy seven AD to ten seventy seven. Okay, let's go from there. That's a thousand years, and then since then we've been in the little season for about two hundred and fifty years or so. That's roughly what we're going for here. And that lines up with and this is the thing that your Rogan and Eddie brother were talking about. Your Statue of Liberty, for example, it looks identical to Lucifer, the painting of Lucifer Okay, where he has his arm in the air and he has that feminine masculine face staring straight ahead and broken a broken chain on the ankle okay to represent he is free from his prison. The statue of Liberty also has this exact same thing on their ankle, a broken chain holding the fire. The torch is a Prometheus symbol, you know, the man who stole the fire from the gods and tried to give it to a humanity. It's Lucifer's always represented as the light Bringer, you know, is the one who tried to free mankind from the prisons of an evil god by giving them knowledge in the Garden of Eden. You know, that type of Gnostic worldview. But Lucifer, this statue obviously, seventeen seventy six was Independence Day, where independence and freedom from the old establishment was given over to people. You know, and I'm thinking, symbolically speaking, this is actually Satan's independence or freedom from the past tyranny of Christ's millennial reign, you know what I mean, worthy where it's now his turn type of thing is symbolically it's all there, but seventeen seventy six. You know, take seven hundred years off of that, it's ten seventy six. Like I said earlier, it's the same.
Speaker 3: I just want I just wanted to show my audience to the face of the Statue of Liberty because most people haven't seen it up close, and it's like, yeah, it's a pretty uh I don't know any nose on any woman, Well, poor jaw, that's that's strong.
Speaker 1: Just type in Statue of Liberty Lucifer painting to show that. Ima. It's just just just for posterities so they can see I'm not just talking out my ass here and making it so you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's Stutue of Liberty and then what what else?
Speaker 1: Just putting Lucifer painting. It's a very famous it's a very famous painting from about the sixteen hundreds. And they put them side. Someone will have put them side by side somewhere. It's a very common search term.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah for sure, I got it right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty fucking exact. Dude.
Speaker 1: It's scary, isn't it. Even the middle parting is there in a way, you know what I mean? It's kind of yah. But then they both in the painting and then the statue. They both have a broken chain on the rankle as well. So they've been freed. Lucifer has been freed from the pit, you know, He's been let loose from his thousand year in prison, you know. And it seems like the establishment of America, a new Babylon, New Rome, was a celebration of that freedom, you know.
Speaker 3: And this coincides exactly what the fucking start of the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Well, seventeen twenty six just takes seven hundred years off of that. It's ten seventy six, like I mentioned earlier, which is about a thousand years after the structure of the temple, you know.
Speaker 3: So it's all kind of you're saying that the little season begins with the founding of America.
Speaker 1: It seems that way. It seems that way. Yeah, Well that's one. It is very concerning because I'm not saying this is easy to digest, but we're finding weird stuff like this all the time. Like we've been doing this for over a year now. We have mountains of these examples where it just keeps happening. Weird stuff like this just keeps happening, you know. And it's kind of it's getting weird. Now.
Speaker 3: I gotta ask, so you're you're are you are you under the I mean, do you believe that that the United States of America is in some way indicative of Satan's rule?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think it used to be. I think the whole earth used to be under Christ's reign and the Saints rain and all these wonderful buildings you have in America which don't make any sense. By the way, when you look into the history of America, how the hell did people with horses and carriages, supposedly trying to build a new world, starving you know, spaghetti Western style worlds with wooden shacks, build these insane governmental monumental buildings with pillars and all the rest of it, not if it makes any sense. You know, Joe from j C follows. JC is really good at going through the architecture of America and just showing this, this is a lie. This is all a lie. And we have these things called the world Firs in like the late eighteen hundreds, you know, early nineteen hundreds, where it seems like they were going into these beautiful parts that were built out that don't make sense of the historical narrative, and they were claiming it was a spectacle of modern ingiduity for America and all this type of thing, and then next thing, you know, they destroy them afterwards. And it's kind of with these just cover up stories to destroy this old world architecture, it seems more likely because they don't fit into the new narrative, the new timeline America was likely something else before all of this, you know. And it seems like there was a takeover of a lot of kingdoms, even all the kingdoms of the Earth were taken over by secret societies. And we can get into the secret societies and what they're all about, you know, but it seems like that time period is when the very Illuminati was created seventeen seventy six. It's so it's when there was a boom of this free Masonry type secret society.
Speaker 3: And that's undeniable if you look into the founders and and the oh yeah, architecture, the currency, there's so much and also the secrecy with which they plotted the revolution definitely seems as if it was a secret society. And honestly, I've always looked at that as a good thing because how are you gonna, you know, beat back England if you're not functioning in the in the you know, the dead of night. But what what do you what is your belief as to what they were doing?
Speaker 2: Well? Who? Who really knows?
Speaker 1: Because even George Washington has been elevated to the level of a god since all of that. The apotheosis of George Washington, I think is like a painting on the White House or something like that. But I feel like it was more of a a when Rice and his saints receded to the camp of Saints and were no longer on doing their thing as it had been for so long. I think there was a power vacuum left behind, and I think a lot of countries and leaders and kings tried to fill that power vacuum by killing and fighting each other, naming each other's civil war after civil war, a destruction of Europe and America and the rest of it. Brother against brother. Man basically fell back into his basic state of sin, just did what man does best and tried to fight for power and control. But I also think secret societies had been around all throughout the Millennial reign who didn't agree with Christ or his rule, but they couldn't do anything about it because Jesus Christ is right there, the son of God. What are you supposed to do? You know, his kind of So they went underground, and I think they became real secret societies that maintained the Luciferian mystery wisdom schools, which many secret sciities still follow today, like a form of gnostic Kabbala type of worldview, you know, which is obviously not allowed during a reign of Christ because his paganism basically extra steps and Satanism. It's Luciferianism. Even today we can read the writings of Albert Pike, thirty third degree Mason, member of the Odd Fellows as well prominence, you know, order of the Scottish Reich, and he said, yeah, we worship Lucifer. He is our God at the end of the day. It's very black or white writing, very clearly, doesn't even hide it because he knows not many people even going to look anyway. So when you see a statue of Lucifer suddenly get erected in this establishment of a new Kingdom, which is especially lines up exactly with the end of the Millennial reign, then you have to wonder who took control and who won that power vacuum war in America and established their kingdom afterwards in honor of their God, who's now free from the pit. Who are there following, and they're going to go along with because it's kind of like you've been waiting for a thousand years for Christ to disappear in your God to come out. You're gonna be there with the upen arms saying, look what we've made for you. We've we've prepared the way for you. This is your world. Now, let us be your minions, and we'll reap the rewards, you know. And that's what being a freemason and a member of a secret society years, it's networking for rewards. You know, you playing the game, you know you win.
Speaker 3: Such this is very interesting to me because I've always you know, this is my kind of novice understanding of history, obviously, but I've always perceived the foundation of America and so many like religious but primarily Christian refugees of persecution were flooding into the New World and founding this this new land. And I've always looked at America as basically like this bastion of safety and security for persecuted Christians. But if your if you're correct, and your argument is that this is in fact the foundation of I guess Satan's layer almost, then that seems that seems to conflict with my perception of things.
Speaker 2: So well, how wrong am i?
Speaker 1: First of all, Satan and his secret sites are different from normal people, normal god fearing, good people. Okay, so separate that. Not everyone's a member of a secret of sites, of people that just out there to live day to day and just get to the next day, you know, and to live for the family and love. And most people generally try to be good and just do the best they can for the loved ones and do what's right for them. And I said, escaping famine and wars and poverty to a new land seems hopeful. Then of course you're going to make that choice, aren't you, for what's best for you and your family. It's just the hidden hand behind all of these things had other agendas. And you can't deny that. The American people have been experimented on, probably more than any populous all around the earth, with many my control and medical and name name and industry. They've tested it on you first for anywhere else, you know, it's kind of and it's you reap the benefits of being an American citizen though, and it is excess comforts, the dream, you know, and the rest of it. So there's benefits for being a part of the world. And America is all about freedom and being a part of the world, you know, in a sense, and pursuing your ability to make it big and be a celebrity or famous or rich or whatever it is and have the big house and the land and the perfect life. And that's exactly thing of the world when you really think about it. And Jesus Christ is not of this world. Is kingdom, It's not of this world. You can't take your money with you after this, he was saying, sell all your things if you want to follow me, you know what I mean. He was a completely different idea. But at the same time, people fundamentally are just doing what's best for their families. So I'm not disparaging citizens of America, whom I as a British person to talk bad about Americans, what do I know, you know, But it's kind of in a way, I am the America because you do seem to have a lot more freedoms right now than the rest of the world. But that's kind of how the devil gets you. He gets you with comfort. He doesn't get you with submission. He gets you with distraction. He keeps you happy, he keeps you fat. It's bread and circuses of Rome, you know, and just be wary of that. But I'm not saying the people of America are necessarily evil or doing that.
Speaker 2: I didn't take it. I wasn't taking it that way.
Speaker 3: But what I was saying is that, you know, obviously, the majority of people that were fighting back against England were Christian, and they were you know, for many of them, they were fighting for what amounted to kind of a Christian safe space or Christian homeland. Yeah, And what I'm arguing is that if you're if you're correct, and basically they were fighting on the side of the devil.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I think a lot of the history yeah, yeah, perhaps a lot of them unknowingly, Yeah, but I think a lot of history have been told about that time period is actually a lie as well. I think it's written by the winners, you know, at the end of the day, and they can write whatever they want about what happened during that time. All the witnesses are dead. It doesn't matter anymore, you know. So I think we have to be just taking a bit of our modern history from the sixteen hundreds to now with a pinch of salt. I'm not saying things didn't happen that have been documented, but I'm saying they've been heavily spun in the victors.
Speaker 3: You know, there was a revolutionary war, though, I mean it's all fictitious.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, not at all. Something was again power struggles, and we talk about the British Empire and it has a bad rap, you know, it's been it's said to be quiet, domineering in a way, you know, and and you know they said the son never and the British Empire at one point, but we pretty much give it all back. Now. What are we now but entirely tiny island nation and we're losing grip with reality day by day, you know, So we're not what we used to be. But I think I think in a way that story that you know, the Revolutionary was just about kicking the British out. It's kind of like, well, what did the British represent at the time. It was a kingdom, okay, and we can think about kingdom ideology and what the kings of a millennial reign would have had that right to rule given to them. About Jesus Christ himself during his kingdom and his reign, he would have had his emissaries below him.
Speaker 2: So you believe the king George was an emissary to Christ.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily because he was a Freemason. He was a member of the Odd Fellows. Funny enough, But I've looked into it, but I think, I think, I think there was a transition period at the end of the Millennial kingdom where things started getting corrupted very quickly. I think people knew the time was coming where Satan was going to be released. And we've described it as like the wane of the rain. It didn't go out with a bank, it went out with a whimper. It slowly degraded. The morality got taken away slowly. Bad actors got into positions of power in preparation for what's to come next. Things started to just golf was.
Speaker 2: Christ Was Christ here for the full thousand years?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Was he actually present or is it just his hand? His spirit, his influence is amongst the people. I'm just trying to understand.
Speaker 1: It's for speculation. Even our group isn't a monolith on this. Either he was walking around making visits every now and then, doing rounds the new cathedral that's just been built that was dedicated to his saint or something. Perhaps he did a walk America every now and then, or come off his throne in Mountain Zion in the middle of the earth in Juru, New Jerusalem and go say hi to people and do it make his appearances. Perhaps, or it was he was ruling spiritually from heaven next to his the right hand of the Father, and his saints were doing his earthly work for him on his behalf. You know, the physical work was done by the saints, but the all answers to Christ in heaven. I've heard that as well. But if you read the Book of Zachariah, it talks about this time of the Millennial reign quite clearly, and it's saying a path will be for pilgrimages north, for people to go and pay homage every sixty years to the King, to Jesus Christ in his beloved city in New Jerusalem Mountain Zion, and those countries who do not make the appropriate pilgrimage will suffer drought, okay, And it turns out that third of the earth is desert today. You have to wonder how that happened. We're told it's because of the sun, but maybe it's because those are the regions that rebelled against Christ even during his reign and refused to bow down, like the Middle East desert we have today, which predominantly is Muslim bran, you know. And dominated is likely why they have such a deserted, barren, horrible tundra of a place to live is because they created a pagan, separate religion from Christ against him during that time. You know. He wasn't all sunshine and lollipops during the millennial rain, but compared to the rest of human history after and before, it was peace on earth by any stretch of the imagination, you know. And we call it the Dark Ages today we call it the Medieval period, you know, we call it time of and we don't really know much about what happened during that time a thousand years where Christianity ruled and humanity just didn't progress. Yet we look at the architecture of that time. It's incredible, it's impeccable. It's Gothic, it's beautiful, it's grand, it's ornate, it's perfect in every way. It is quite literally sound in frequency, manifest physical, right, it's beyond all comprehension, And it's kind of okay, So you're telling me people who were literally living in mud huts and whipping themselves and flagulating themselves and no knowledge, couldn't read or anything, we're building these things. Is that what you're telling me?
Speaker 3: You know, wasn't it Da Vinci or Michaelangelo that was actually basically creating the science by which we understood that. Yeah, sound and resonation was how not just art worked, but how human you know, physiognomy worked and everything else like it. Didn't that all come from that period?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, well yeah, the scientific thought of that period wasn't like how us today We call it mystical today, you know, but they understood things like frequency, sound, healing, waters and vibrations and all that type of thing. They're all talking about it then just like we do now. They just had like magical language for it, because we just use scientific language today to describe the same things. But it's like you look at some of these things on these old stone buildings or the way they're like shaped, and you compare them to how we put transistors and electrical pylons up today. You can actually see parallels in the design and structure. It's just they had a different way of doing it because it's theorized that they were pulling electricity and power straight from the ether. They weren't burning things like we were. And these cathedrals that oh yeah, yeah, these cathedrals. We see these old buildings, especially specifically the more Gothic ones, which came after the Roman architecture, which was, by the way, it only started getting built during the medieval period, the thousand years, you know. Prior to that, it's all Roman architecture. Then Gothic just appears randomly, and it's just far superior to whatever what came prior to it, you know. But you look at it and it's kind of like these things are perfect resonant frequency harnessing generators of some kind. A cathedral and a cathode are basically one in the same thing, you know, the energy holders in some way, or frequency holders. And this is what Tartarian researchers are all going off of. This is what people who want to deny Christ but try and we can clearly. See there was an ancient civilization that just had advanced technology through antiqua tech, antique technology, you know, and these buildings and these antennas. It's kind of well, it's a Tartarian empire, we'll call it, and tartari. Tartari just means more land. They don't really know what's there, so they call it tartari. You know. But if you actually apply a biblical lens to it, we have one answer to explain all of this, and it's the millennial reign of Christ. And so it works, you know.
Speaker 3: Yes, so you have the millennial rain, it ends, then you have the little season? Is what is the little season? How long is that? Do we have any idea how long that expanses?
Speaker 1: We don't. We don't know we know what comes next? Yes, war, so.
Speaker 2: I read, haven't we had a shitload of that?
Speaker 1: Oh not like not like this? This is ok this is it, this is the big one.
Speaker 2: This is okay.
Speaker 3: Well that's what about half of my show has been about, as my concerns over World War three.
Speaker 2: So that that doesn't make.
Speaker 1: Well, well, no, well, do you want to get up Revelation twenty and or read the last Passages together? Just so you can get clear what the revelation, Revelation twenty, what all this is based on. So this is biblical. I'm not just making this up right. Somebody has to live in the little season. It could be us, is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Someone's living during that time. Whether you like it or not, someone is going to live during that time. This it could be us. Okay, Okay.
Speaker 3: So it says the a thousand years and I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. He sees the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. He threw him into the Abyss and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations in more until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be set free for a short time. I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image, and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years. Should I continue or yeah?
Speaker 1: So, just to quickly explain that the first chapter is talking about the end of tribulation. The devil's locked up by Michael. He's taken and bound in chains. Okay, in the abyss wherever that is, I say underwaters some I don't know what the abysses. It could be anywhere on earth or even in heaven or something something symbolic. But he's out of the picture. Okay. Then for a thousand years, those who died for Christ during Tribulation were beheaded for his namesake or refuse to take the mark and suffered persecution. They're resurrected and get to rule with him for that thousand years. Where the devil's chained up. That's all that was explaining there that there is a bit there about the resurrection, and the NIV you were reading is put in brackets and the rest of the dead don't live again until the thousand years has ended. Okay, that's not the first resurrection, which afterwards, outside of the brackets it says this is the first resurrection. But that's just talking about the saints who died and get to rule with Christ are the first resurrection. There is another one who come, and all we're told about that other ones who come is that it's after the thousand years. But let's keep reading first of all, so we can read the next half. But that's that summarized, and that's just explaining the saints I was telling you about who gets a rule for those thousand years with Christ on earth. So this is the next bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: It continues the judgment of Satan. When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, and to gather them for battle. In number, they are like the sand of the seashore. They marched across the breath of the earth and surrounded the camp of God's people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. And the devil who deceived them was thrown at the Lake of burning soul. For where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown, they will be tormented day and night, forever and ever the judgment of the dead. Then I saw a great white throne, and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded.
Speaker 2: In the books.
Speaker 3: The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and Death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them. And each person was judged according to what they had done. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the Lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. Anyone whose name was not found written in the Book of Life was thrown into the Lake of fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's a pretty typical Christian if you don't make it and you haven't accepted Christ by that point, then yeah, you're you're going the way of the Lake of Fire. That's the situation, whether you like it or not, you know, but that was explaining there quite clearly. There's a thousand year period. He's released, and he gathers an army in this time where he deceives all the nations. We I believe are living in the most deceived time of humanity, where every single nation is being turned against each other in every single way. If this isn't the little season of Satan, I have no idea what we're living in. But the only time frame I can imagine where this works where the devil is in full swing having a go at it control, is now, you know. And that's what that seems to fit the bill. They're described in Revelation twenty, chapter seven, where we are dealing with a time where Satan is out to gather an army and he's going to convince that army to go and make war with the Camp of Saints whatever that is his beloved city. Now, a lot of people have tried to argue loads of what that means history, what's got to be Israel just well, that's that's yeah, I'll say that that's what they say. But I'm what I'm saying is that's a red herring, that's a misnomer, because that doesn't even exist anymore. There's such thing as a nation state of Israel. We are all the body of Christ, we are all Israel in Christ now, and there's no need for a temple anymore because we are we are the Temple of God now, and the Holy Spirit dwells in us. So Christianity and modern Judaism are odds with each other massively. There's not such thing as a Judeo Christian. I don't care whereon say that's an oxymoron, you know. But these people in the Middle East who are doing what we're seeing today with the red heifers and all that nonsense not biblical. No third temple needs to be built. We've already had the Temple. It's been destroyed, the sacrifices, and the abomination of destillation has already happened. We're all done with that. But what they're trying to do is recreate what looks like pre tribulation stuff. It seems like that's that's kind of like the conm under they're trying to convince everybody Christ is still yet to come. So they're doing whatever they can with all the resources, all of their media control, everything they've got under the bell, all the money, all the control. They're playing a play out for us. And it looks like tribulation, but it's not. It's a lie, okay, And I imagine what's gonna happen at some point. This is me theorizing. Now, this is one of my theories that I've thrown into this. But what would convince the whole earth to come together as one? Do you remember what we've been told? Remember Reagan's speech by any chance, from like the eighties, Do you remember he said, Oh, aliens, aliens, that's right, that's the only thing that could bring all of humanity to be of one mind, to come together as one army and go make war with something, right, independent state, A giant mothership just rocks up out of nowhere? Right, what does everyone think immediately? We're under attack by aliens. There's no other way to interpret such an event. We've been thoroughly programmed for that through the media. Thoroughly. You know that every single alien film is about sudden attack from mothership. All humanity survives, the first wave comes together as one drops all the difference and goes to make a counter attack before it has its next attack, and humanity wins through their perseverance and dropping all the differences and putting the petty differences aside, such as race and money and land and borders or whatever, you know, all comes together as one. Well, that sounds to me like Satan gathering an army from all four corners of the earth to go and make war with a floating city coming down from heaven. But we think it's another ship.
Speaker 3: Oh so you think that that's a that's a trip man.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's a great theory.
Speaker 3: So you think that we will essentially be attacking like Christ's army upon their return.
Speaker 1: The Camp of Saints. So something in the north. It's going to be in the north more likely, and it's probably already been there. I think what Canada is hidden right now under a force field barrier or something, you know. But I feel like the city. I feel like the city, at some point in the north Pole is going to become visible again, and the government's preparing the earth for that eventuality, because that's that's go time. Then that's like right, it's all now, you.
Speaker 3: Know, that's interesting because uh, you know, I didn't. I guess I just have a different angle on this, and maybe this is just my own bias, but it does seem as if, yes, we are at odds with one another in a way that's you know, very stark.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say that it's necessarily more significant than it was in the nineteen forties, but it's it's approaching that threshold and certainly could surpass it. What I find most fascinating, And you know, you, being in the UK, you may be able to give me additional insight into this. But the unbelievable propaganda and the successful propaganda in making it seem as if, you know, this is not just a border dispute amongst the Ukrainians and the Russians, but rather this is the beginning of the end, that this is the first Domino, and then Poland falls and then blank blank blank blank blank, and then the rest of the rest of Europe is all under Putin aka modern Stalin slash Hitler's you know, Reign of Terror, and so so my my, like, my initial thought would have been, there's not some hidden city that's up in the Antartic or whatever, but or the North Pole. But rather this is the this is the beginning of the Great War, and because there's nuclear weapons involved, it would certainly be adequate to destroy all life on Earth. You don't think that that's.
Speaker 1: Likely, though, Well, I feel like a lot of the record, I hope it's not. Well, I feel like fear is the method of control, and as long as there's always the looming threat of nuclear war, everyone's going to pretty much do whatever they're told at any time, just in the hope that we can get through that and that doesn't happen. And I'm starting to feel like that we have run a bit of a long con here and they don't actually have as much jurisdiction or control over us as they would like to think, because Christ is king, get in control and still here on earth. He never left, you know, It's just Satan's been let loose to go do his thing and has a mission to do.
Speaker 2: I suppose so I mist understood that.
Speaker 3: So so Christ did not leave after the thousand years, he's still no.
Speaker 1: Well, Christ is king, his kingdom is eternal, He's one was on the cross. It's over for Satan.
Speaker 3: You know, I thought, I thought, I thought that the little season was when Satan would rule.
Speaker 1: Though, well, in a way, it's kind of been given permission to rule. And you can find many speculator and reasons why that's the case. It's likely so those who well, there's many, there's there's two.
Speaker 2: Camps of tho mankind probably.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, yeah, whoever's left, they need to know live during a time where they could choose Satan or Christ. And the Gospel is the Bible's the most printed book on the earth. You cannot go around a corner without hearing about Jesus on this earth anymore. You've got a choice now, to make it quite clear, and we're living in the world where Satan is obviously in control. You just look at the hidden symbols everywhere. We know who controls this earth, and it's definitely the Devil. And they've made it very clear through their symbolism, overtly clear. In fact, secret societies run the earth. We all worship the Devil, we own everything. Okay, it's not even a secret anymore. It's a known known that everyone's over and the border of already is kind of okay, that's just the way it is, you know, And I think it's supposed to be like that, because it's supposed to be an obvious choice, and it's kind of this is kind of like the final harvest in a way. It's kind of like, right, so this is the last remnent of mankind on earth. Make a choice. This is it now. The time's almost up, you know, and we're making it clear, the times almost stup. We're not gonna everything will be known in the end and make a choice, you know. So I don't think there's gonna be many people thrown into the lake of fire in the end, because I think most people are gonna make the right choice, you know, face with the obvious. But it seems like that's one theory. Another theory is that this passage the rest of the dead in Revelation twenty verse seven. And by the way, this is not gospel. This is just a theory and idea, probably not even true, probably false, but it's worth mentioning that the rest of the dead are not resurrected till the thousand years has ended. Perhaps we are the rest of the dead coming into the earth now who have lived before Christ, and the rest of the dead are now coming into the earth, filling the earth today as souls coming into new bodies to live a second kind of like a second chance of resurrection. It's like, well, well, now you're going to live during a time where Christ is known because you lived before Christ, so you never had a choice. Really, do you know what I mean? It's give people, to give people.
Speaker 2: A first get a fair shake.
Speaker 1: I've heard that. I've heard that, but that is going into the realms of reincarnation stuff like this, which people Christian it's a big no no in the Christian world. But I believe, I believe my God is a god of resurrection and that is totally within his wheelhouse an ability to do, to resurrect the dead and give them another chance. That seems like what a fair, just God couldn't do, So I I it's not like constant coming back in until you make the right choice, so you get one more chance. It's kind of like you have one chance, you know. But then there's the other idea that everybody's dead until they accept Christ spiritually speaking, so the rest of the dead could just mean anybody prior who's never accepted Christ now has to just face judgment. So people, so it's either the resurrected at the start of a millennial reign or the resurrected at the end of the millennial of the little season, because no one really knows, you know, because it tell you when exactly the rest of the are resurrected. But we do have these passages that talk about final great White Throne judgment after that war we were talking about, and that's where all the dead are spat out of the earth and put before the throne of God. And that's when the judgment is made, you know. So people have said the rest of the dead living not again? Is that it's that judgment? So there's no resurrection during the little season? You know, that's just nonsense. So that's why I'm saying, we don't know what I've just said is true there, but that is those are the ideas going around of what is a little season even for? You know, why have you even have a little season. It seems like free will might be something to do with it, people giving people the choice. You have to have God and the devil. And it's easy when you're living during a millennial reign to accept Jesus because he's right there, you know, But what about when you don't have the obvious, when you can't touch the wounds on this under his rib You know what about when faith is truly involved, you know, and I think we are truly the people living in faith who have decided to go with the King, you know, with Jesus himself. So there's many reasons why a little season, and we're in the realms of speculation. We just know there is one and some people have to live during that time. It could be us, is what we're trying to say. And it seems like I'm saying a lot of things just seems to eerily be lining up with it in ways that are just tangential to it, parallel to it. Like I said, this UFU agenda, you know, it lines up with the idea of humanity coming together to fight back against evil aliens. Well, if we're in an enclosed system, you know, a biblical cosmological worldview, there isn't outer space, there's just where we are. Then aliens aren't real. So they need to convince people of the opposite. And during the little season, and what we taught that nothing but evolutionary theory and a vast infinite space. You know, there is no God. We evolve from slime out of a puddle, and if anything, we were seated by aliens from another planet perhaps or something like that, you know, And that is exactly what the devil would do during his short season. He would turn all of god creation on its head and teaches a false creation myth, you know. And it's all to justify that aliens will turn up at some point. And imagine, just imagine that playing gout. You know what if good aliens turn up first, you know, fallen angels pretending to be good angels pretending to good aliens from space, and they teach mankind loads of cool stuff, you know, and they help man kind of advance their evolutionary process to be like them or something. You just need to evolve a bit more and you can become like us and join the Galactic Federation or something, you know. So we'll give you the technology to do that. You know, everything I'm saying is a film you've heard somewhere in your life, right of course, you've heard You've heard everything twenty times. Yeah, it's the programming, okay, And then we accept that. And then so that I think is going to happen. Bad aliens turn up, okay, and suddenly UFOs fly out of nowhere and start zapping cities and killing people. Monsters come out of the ground and start ripping people apart. As soon as this mothership turns up, we start seeing all this horrible stuff happening, and we're going to blame the mothership. We're gonna think this thing's brought it's legion with it and it's killing us. You know. But what if the good Aliens are actually the ones attacking you and making it look like Christ is doing this in his mothership. But you don't know it's Christ. You think it's bad aliens suddenly rocking up, and the good aliens are going to help you defeat the army that's just come upon you and push back the first wave, you know. And now it's like, okay, everybody, now we really need to kick in to gear your evolutionary process if you have any chance of winning against this evil scourge of the universe that's been killing our galactic federation. You know, it's this is the last stand. Take our mark, take our chip, take our evolutionary transhumanists whatever you know, advance yourself to become like gods like us, and let's go and get them, you know. And that's I can see I can see that playing out in the future.
Speaker 3: Think about how I mean, you're putting people in such a tough spot because if they're if you're actually suffering simultaneous attacks all over the earth, and and then this mothership arrives, it's so natural for everyone to assume that that's that is the impetus for the attack, that that's where the attack is originating from. So you're asking for a tremendous amount of faith for people to not fight that being Like, my instinct, had I've never spoken to you, would.
Speaker 2: Be like, of course they're here to kill. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Well, how else would say and deceive all the nations? It has to be a big lie, a grand lie, such an all encompassing mind, all bending, what a tautological worldview. He has to have imbuede people with to accept that to go and fight with Jesus. You know, how are you going to go?
Speaker 2: People?
Speaker 1: It seems like an impossibility, you know what I mean? But when you realize why, that's how you that's the only way I can see it happening. That's why I'm just and that's just going off the obvious programming I've witnessed for ten years about aliens and Project Bluebeam and c or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it has been deeply involved in in kind of concocting this this narrative. What I wanted to point out was, you know, oftentimes, you know, Biblical information is believed at least or interpreted to be you know, truncated or expanded based.
Speaker 2: Off of the language.
Speaker 3: So like, I'm sure he built it in seven days, but in fact it was an extent period of time or whatever. Anyways, point what I'm trying to get to is that the marshaling of Satan's army from the four corners of the Earth could easily be encapsulated by the past century. I mean, because you have World War One, which is at the time the most destructive war ever, then World War Two, which is at the time the most destructive war ever, and then you have this Cold War. But during the Cold War there's just this massive build up of weaponry and capacity for death and destruction, So that could all still be part of this marshaling of his forces. And then now you have the UK or the EU rather that's marshaling eight hundred billion allegedly into building up their own military. Obviously, America has been spending extraordinary amounts of money on military forever, but they continue to do so. Russia has had to increase their military capacity, China.
Speaker 2: Is doing the same.
Speaker 3: It's like everyone is marshaling additional military capacity. Some of them are bringing in additional troops, some of them aren't at this point. But if there were to be a major war that would break up between NATO and Russia or the Bricks Alliance, obviously there would be immediate conscription and the armies would form very rapidly. I'm just saying, you know that that all seems to strike me as like that could be the marshaling of Satan's army.
Speaker 1: It could It could be, It really could be, And it could just be as simple as no one really knows that what they're doing when they actually go to war, and it could just be that mankind killing each other is that Gog Magog war and the Beloved City is just all of humanity where Christ, where Christians are, you could symbolically in any way, you know, But I am leading more towards there's going to be a final war of man, which is so terrible. It's going to make everybody look at each other go, what have we done, you know, and I think at the same time it will destroy And this is written by Albert Pike, by the way, this this final Third Great War. The end result is to destroy Christianity and atheism simultaneously through the horrors of communism, which is the atheistic doctrine and the mass to deaths and genocides which have been put through that system, and then obviously religious wars in the Middle East and the horrors that's caused the kind of make everyone disillusioned with both of it. And it's kind of like, well, if we go if we go full atheists, we genocide everybody. But if we go for religious we genocide everybody. So there has to be something else, right, And that's when I would say a world teacher will appear, some kind of alien or galactic federation or interdimensional or something completely out of this world will just happen that just completely throws a wrench into everything that we've ever thought possible, you know, And he'll start saying, there is a new way. It's my way, the light, the way I am Jesus, or I am the betrayer, or I'm Bluddh and I'm all the people you think were God combined.
Speaker 2: You're talking about you're talking about Russell Brand obviously, talk.
Speaker 1: About Lucifer, you know, pretending to be a in the savior of mankind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I'm I'm just kidding, But yeah, he does have that energy, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It probably had the same charisma. Yeah, That's just what I'm saying, is it'd be a charismatic leader that just suddenly turns up and says, try my way, try the light of Lucifer instead. And that's what Albert Pike wrote. The whole point is to destroy the old way, to then introduce the light of Lucifer is the only way to have a good system on earth, and that then lays the foundation for what everything I've just described coming afterwards. Give people something they're not willing to lose. Build a perfect world, build a place with no debt. Everyone has enough abundancy, No one has to work anymore. Everything's perfect and happy, everyone has everything they need. They have land and a home and a family, something they're willing to die for. And then initiate the alien invasion. That's what I would say.
Speaker 2: Fuck, dude, what a what a what an absolute mind fuck? This was.
Speaker 3: I don't even know where to go with it other than to say, you know, thank you for breaking it down for me.
Speaker 2: I'm obviously have a lot of follow up questions.
Speaker 3: I can take this a thousand different angles, but I think this is probably a good first bite for my audience and maybe we can. Actually you seem to have somewhere else you wanted to.
Speaker 2: Take it, so go ahead.
Speaker 1: It's it's introductory everything giving there is a very quick overview. Sure, look, you can base this theory, I would say, if you want, on all the cool things I've just said about aliens and architecture and whatever you know, and the historical record being messed up and all these type of things, but fundamentally the words of Jesus Christ himself or what this theory is based upon. Okay, it's not based on all these extracurricular factors. I've kind of just come up with there for fun to get you interested, you know what I mean. That's what I've done there, and they're all valid, they're all kind of supporting evidence. But really the words of Christ himself are the very thing that this is all based upon and relying upon. And if I could just end this, I'll read you a collection I have of passages biblically which will give you something for your Christian audience to go further research and look into. And I know what they have been taught about these passages. I'm telling you you there wrong. You've been taught wrong in this little season about how to interpret these passages. Okay, we need to take it at Jesus's word that he meant what he was saying to the people he was talking to in that time. Audience relevancy. A lot of Christians today liked to read these passages and think he was talking to me two thousand years later through these people. Throw that out the window. That's absolute nonsense. Okay, he was talking to specific people.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So here I have just a series of quotes from Christ himself that just lay it out very clear. Okay, very very very clear. Let's start with Revelation, the book this is based on. This is Christ talking to John the revel later and it opens up the very very very first passages. He says, these are things which must shortly come to pass. Sounds pretty imminent, doesn't it. Revelation one three, The time is at hand, Revelation one seven. Behold he cometh in the clouds, and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him. So even the men who who stabbed him on the cross are going to see his return. You don't get more immediate than that. These are the words of Christ himself, the final prophecy given the final revelation given to John. Behold I come quickly Revelation twenty two seven. And behold I come quickly twenty two twelve. Surely I come quickly twenty two twenty must shortly be done twenty two six. Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand. Go and tell everybody John, because I'm coming back now, Revelation twenty ten. That's just the end the last book of the Bible. Let's go look at some other quotes, just from the Synoptic Gospels, from the actual main Gospels. Matthew sixteen twenty eight. Verily, I say unto you, there be some standing here which shall not taste of death till they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom. Mark nine to one. I say unto you, there'll be some standing here which shall not taste of death till you see the sun, see the Kingdom of God come with power. Same thing in Luke nine twenty seven. There'll be some standing here which shall not taste of death till they see the Kingdom of God. Matthew ten twenty three. When they persecute you in this city, flee to another. Verily, I say unto you, you will not have gone over the cities of Israel till the Son of Man become. You won't get through many cities before I return. Just keep fleeing. If you want to not die before I return, you won't go through many before I return. Very clear, very cut and dry. Romans thirteen eleven through thirteen. This is Paul speaking, and that knowing the time that now it is high time to awake out of sleep, For now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. All the apostles believed Christ was coming back in their lifetime. They made it very clear they were working hard after Pentecost to spread the Gospel to all four corners of the earth, to which Paul said he was somebody who took part in doing such a thing. Even he quote to be quoted saying I have spread the Gospel to all the corners of the earth. They were ready for Christ to return in their lifetime. Okay, I believe he kept his promise first Peter four through seven. In the end of all things is at hand, Be therefore sober and watch unto prayer Matthew twenty four thirty four. This generation shall not pass till all these things be fulfilled. And people have argued, well, this generation means the generation of people who live through tribulation in the future or could it simply be his generation, those people he was talking to in his time. It'd be pretty shitty of Jesus Christ, wouldn't it to say to this generation won't pass away till I return. If he didn't mean those people he was talking to, why would he do that? You know, that makes me no sense when you think about it.
Speaker 2: You know, I got an intererject.
Speaker 3: What is the Church's explanation for this?
Speaker 1: So it's all allegory. He must have been talking about future generation, the Figchi generation, you know, a generation too, two thousand years from them, because where's the evidence of his coming. You know, he's clearly not returned yet, so he must have been talking about us in the future. And then they've invented dispensations and all sorts of maps and crazy ideas and theologies to try and justify what's going on here because they believe the official narrative, because they don't know about the temple being destroyed in seventy eight. They haven't looked into these odd things I've been discussing with you today, and to try and square in their mind why Jesus hasn't come back for two thousand years. They look at him, say this generation. Then they have to say to themselves, well, he must have been talking about a future generation, or can we just trust forget the words of man, forget the history of man. Let's just listen to the words of Jesus Christ. And if he is the authority and he has told his people in his time, I'm coming back quickly, and he made that promise to them, I'm not going to make him a liar. I believe he told the truth. He did come back in their generation and they did see it.
Speaker 3: Is there any documentation from his followers in seventy ish AD that discusses his return? Is there any evidence of this?
Speaker 1: Hagiographies? So hagiographies are the accounts of the Saints which ruled during the Millennial reign. And yeah, they were pretty pretty adamant and pretty clear that you know, they were living as they were living through the reign of Christ. They're pretty certain about it. However, the early Church fathers, which is what most church today based their work on, some of them do talk as though they're living in the millennial reign. Some of them don't. But that's because we have to place where they were on the timeline. Realistically, we're told they were in like three hundred eighty, let's say, some of them, but it's likely they might have actually been the early Church in seventy eight, just before Christ returned. So even when they have their writings, when they have their writings saying Christ hasn't returned yet, it's because they may have been living in that time before Christ.
Speaker 2: Years later.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, one thing that gets thrown at us is two Timothy, where Paul's writing a letter, you know, and he's saying, don't listen to the words of Philetus and Haminaeus, who were saying, you know that the resurrection has already happened. Because the words eat away like a cancer and make people lose their faith. So people argue with us Paul's talking about you, you're telling people, the resurrection has already happened. You're making everyone lose their faith. And first of all, anybody who's listened to me keeps telling me their faith is stronger than ever after hearing this, So I don't know what they're talking about. But other than that, Paul wasn't talking to me or you. He was talking to specific people at that time who he was writing a letter to. And guess what that time was. It was before the resurrection and tribulation. So yes, Paul was right to rebuke those two people before seventy eighty, telling them that, yes, the resurrection hasn't already happened. He was right to say that.
Speaker 3: I mean, then, really, it does beg an explanation, you know, and I think that you know, I want to just be very clear with my audience. I'm not trying to convert you guys. This is me being just inquisitive and open to things that I don't know about. But it does beg an explanation as to why he's talking with such urgency over and over again and being so explicit that it's going to be in their lifetimes, and then to believe that that just doesn't happen, and that there's not really an explanation for it is fascinating, and I just want to throw it to my audience because I know I have many Christian listeners. I want you guys to say in the comments below, what do you think is the explanation? I would love to hear, you know, genuine pushback and not in a contentious fashion. And even though I'm sure some people will take this as a challenge to their faith and they'll be very upset, but I hope not. That's not my intention here. I just think it's a very interesting, you know, read of things, and I think it's worthy of deep consideration, and so.
Speaker 1: Absolutely I agree, I agree, I agree. Look, look, we haven't figured out everything. This is relatively new. Understand we're living in a time of deception. There is a conspiracy at work against us here, and we're trying to My child is about this. You would stand and and this, this would be the thing that just takes the biscuit. Would this would be the final thing? You know, this would be the big deception if it is the one, And I feel like there is something here to say that this is the case. And I've given you some preliminaries today, and I've given you some biblical texts to sink your teeth into. But that's just the beginning. I cannot cover all of this in an hour and an hour and a half, and I haven't been as hours of content available to go and research and look into along with us and joining on the conversation. You know. But one thing I'll say is I'm not trying to make you lose faith in Christ. And don't feel disheartened that you may have not got to live during the Millennial rain. Look forward to the New Heaven and Earth to come after this, the thing you should have your faith in to begin with. You know, it's it's it's not over yet, you know. And still the best, the best is to come have faith that you're written in the Book of Life. You will get you'll make it to the New Heaven and Earth at the end of all of this. You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't see why anyone would hear this as a as a negative. You know, I can't say, because I'm I guess I'm not really a Christian. But I don't know why it would be, why it would make them feel bad, you know.
Speaker 1: It's still it's because well they've had their entire life listening to pastors tell them once.
Speaker 3: I guess that's true. You know, it would just it would uproot some of their foundational beliefs for.
Speaker 1: Sure, and they'll get called a heretic, and they're worried they're losing all those things. And there's lots of people out there have written a lot of books about the coming tribulation and have vested heavily monetarily as well into the truth that you know, crisis around the corner and everything's about to happen now, and you know, the nation state of Israeli is a sign of the times. And they've they've and who am I Some YouTuber has come along and said this crazy theory. Now everyone's just falling away and not buying their books anymore. It's kind of they're furious, they're angry, but there's a faith. There's quite a famous saying. Someone said to you, I thought it was really good, and it's it's the old leaders of a movement who usually attack the new. It's kind of I think I think we're in that situation because we are getting heavily attacked as well in this little community we've created here.
Speaker 3: But we're not like I would imagine, well, there's you know, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta ask a question though, because so I mean, I would imagine that some of the people that are you know, foundational in the church during the Millennial reign, they would be privy to this if you're right, So are they are participant in the deception.
Speaker 1: Modern churches today?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Well does the which church are you talking about? The Catholic Church? You're talking about the Greek Orthodox Church? Are you talking about Protestantism and the what forty thousand denominations coming from there as well? I think there would have been one true church during the Millennial reign, but what we have today are divided schisms and factions which are all fighting each other. So church, well, I think it would have been an amalgamation of the Greek author and Catholic but it's not what we have today. It would have been something else. It would have behaved and looked very different. But there has been corruption in all of these institutions, and this is why all the churches are named after saints in St. Whatever's Cathedral here and there. But today the law tell you, you know, well, I have the true Apostolic secession down to Peters and we are the one true church or the procets will always tell me, you know, you to come to God through us, and everyone's trying to tell me, come to my church, join my church. We have the truth, and it's kind of like, well, if we're Insatan's little season, you're actually probably all got some truth, but you've also got the false belief in the timeline of where we are.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's exactly That's exactly why I asked, because I mean, if you're if you're a hypothesis is correct, then they are basically leading their flock astray, unintentionally or intentionally.
Speaker 2: Makes it very interesting too.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying there's salvations at risk because as long as I have sincerely believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead and is who he says he was, and they'll be saved. You know, it's very simple. The gospel is simple. You know, there's a lot of people out there who want to tell you, yes, believe in Jesus, but also do these extra steps and follow these rules, and the complicate the simplicity of salvation is a heart issue. Are you is your heart for the kingdom? Are you sincerely in love with Jesus and want to be a part of His kingdom. If if it's not in your heart, if the Kingdom isn't within, you're not going to enter it in the next life. It's as simple as that, and that's the gospel. That's it. Believe and you'll be saved. It doesn't need complicating. And a lot of these churches want to add ritual into the matter as well, which is where I draw the line myself. I'm going back to simple simplicity in gospel myself personally. But you don't have That's just me, you know. And I'm not saying those who are a Catholic or Orthodox are Protestant. I'm not saying they're salvations. Oh they are not on fire for God, or they're not going to make it to the Kingdom. I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is you could live your whole life only drinking the milk and never truly getting to the meat of the matter. If you stay in these institutions. They're not there and they're not going to teach you what I've just They're not going to say what I've just said today on the pulpit. They're not going to tell you these things.
Speaker 3: Well, one final question for you, do you believe in the capacity of like this kind of black magic, this pagan this pagan avenue, this Illuminati, these Masons, Like do you think that they actually communed with the devil and that they had magical abilities or is that nonsense?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the satanism and witchcraft is real, it's real. The demons are demons are real. Oh yeah, this is not This war has been going on since since Adam and Eve. We have a real enemy out there, you know, in wickedness in high places, spiritual wickedness in high places that are warring against us in the in the spirit realm every day of our lives. And we need the full armor of God to defend ourselves against these things. And that's what my book's about. The NEFHL look like Flouns. Go check that out if you want to know about that rabbit hole. That's something else, you know, that's I've talked to top Lobster and Raven about that. I've been doing the podcast circuit on that topic for years, you know, and I've only just really started doing this one in the past year. But I believe full well we are up against severe spiritual wickedness. And there are people in this world, in secret societies who communicate with channel demons and make deals with the devil and demons for power and control and money and fame and the rest of it. Absolutely, that is right.
Speaker 3: Well, my whole worldview and paradigm has been shaken. But I'm sorry, no, no, no, I mean this is what I do. I am despite the fact that I don't have, you know, an espoused faith. I've I'm very open to religion and spirituality and I mean just challenging everything that I believe, like that's what I enjoy doing. So I didn't find it painful. I just found it very very interesting, you know, kind of jarring to my perception of things. I've always assumed that black magic and all that is just fucking nonsense, that these people are luted kind of like skull.
Speaker 1: They're deluded, They're definitely deluded, but it's also real. You have to be deluded to deal with that kind of stuff, to actually get involved with that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: And yeah, well it's just I mean, you do.
Speaker 3: There is this tendency and you see it across the board of very nefarious actors rising to the highest levels of power. And and it's a lot of people have you pontificated on this saying this is the epstein, this is where the child sacrifice stuff comes in. This is where the human trafficking and all that. And I'm just like, yeah, maybe or these people just get to such an immense level of power that they they lean into their darkest instincts and therefore they feel as if they're above the law, they're untouchable. It's kind of how you see a lot of PRESTI get into the church and they end up, you know, going after kids. It's like, well, you just if you're if you are a predator, you're going to there's going to be an appeal to get into a position of authority that then enables you to carry out those and the same way I kind of perceived government also, or the highest levels of power in corporate America. It's just like, yeah, that all makes sense to me. It doesn't necessarily mean that there's like demonic agreements that are being had to get them there. It's just that these But then I guess you could argue that these people are kind of in alignment with the devil and that's why they took this path in the first place, and I don't know. I'm just as you can tell, I'm very open about how I'm just exploring all of this.
Speaker 1: Never never underestimate the capacity of evil for mankind. Never you know, you don't need the devil for mankind to do evil shit. You really are the worst of the worst. I get it, Man, we can be terrible. The devil will help facilitate the predators to get more victims in a little season. If you live, you allow him, you know, And never never forget that that's a problem. No, that's a problem. We have to deal with it every day. I think humans can do some terrible things. I really do, and I'm not diminishing that at all. At the same time, I think there is also malevolent force that works with those people who already have those tendencies to begin with, to further their own agendas and to use each other. It's a mutually beneficial relationship in many ways. And you get those people who could live their entire life being the most evil person you've ever met, and never never encounter a deemon their entire life or realize that that was the case or anything like that was happening. But then you get those who seek them out, and if you seek them out, you'll find it, you know, and then then things can really go to the next level for a lot of people. Because I think about the Little Season. If we're in it, you know, it's profitable in this world to be a liar. It's profitable in this world to step on people. It's profitable to kill, steal, and destroy. It's profitable to be narcissistic. It's profitable to be prideful. It's profitable to be a glutton or the center of attention. It's profitable to be a sinner. In this world. It's simple, and this world will reward you for that behavior, and you will get money. Fame and riches is geared that way. So yes, people are already predispositioned in this world to have the world behavior because they are rewarded for that worst behavior. That's exactly how a Little Season would run. Those who stand against that, who say no in the face of the worst of the worst, I'm going to be good anyway. Those are the ones who are killed. Those are the ones who were persecuted, Those are the ones who belittled and destroyed and taken advantage of those are the ones who are seen as weak in this world, and as Christians were called to be set apart from the world, and in spite of the evil bastards out there, I'm not gonna let them bring me down, and I'm going to try and be good anyway. And I think that's a radical that's a radical move in the little in the Little season, and I encourage everybody else to do the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's probably the most radical and important move you can make. And it's funny because as you're saying that, you know, these are things that I've lamented a lot over the past five years that I've been doing the show. And it's, yeah, it's undeniable that, yes, you do profit from being a moral and lying and you know, vain and all these other you know, very negative character traits that that you would hope would not be you would not be benefited by. And I tend to believe that that's it's indicative of a sick society, because otherwise those behaviors would be shunned or you might even be in prison for them. I mean, for many of most of those things you described you ought to be jailed for, you know, killing people and like, yeah, of course you should be, but you're not. And it oftentimes it's carried out by espoused devout Christians. You know, I just quick interjection to the political realm. But I'm reading these texts that that this Atlantic reporter got Goldberg, and it's got JD. Vance on there, and it's got hag Seth, and they're talking about these strikes on Yemen, and they're they're talking about it, and they're basically giving all these details as to how this is. They're ready to they're ready to roll right and then they say right before, right before this, like the conversation ends, this literally minutes before the strikes happen. There has been no conversation as to the morality of these actions. There has been no conversation as to the loss of life that they're about to participate in, which is not surprising. You would expect people in government not to do that. But these are self espoused devout Christians, and there isn't a single minute of consideration for the loss of life that's about to occur. And then two minutes like Hexas says, we're go and and JD. Vance says, two minutes before the strike, timer clicks down, he says, I'll pray for our troops. And that's the only like mention of religiosity in this entire conversation transpiring amongst all Christians. Theoretically, I just thought it was really profound that It's just like, like, dude, what about praying for the fucking innocence that are going to be blown up by these bombs?
Speaker 2: Is there any consideration of that?
Speaker 3: Because there are innocence that died in that kids, And it's just I don't know, it just it does. Yeah, that's little season shit to me. You know, like if you if you are participating in the death of children intentional or otherwise, but definitely if it's intentional. I just don't know how you consider yourself a Christian.
Speaker 2: It's it's weird to me. Well, sorry for the long tangent rant, but it just it tied it all in.
Speaker 1: When it comes down to it, There'll be many who will come to Christ and say, did I not do a good job? I prophesized in your name? You know, I did everything for you, And He'll say, turn from me, you work of iniquity. I never knew you. You know, there are a lot of people out there who profess with their mouth that they are Christians. But the behavior stays of the wise a lot, and that's that's all that counts at the end of the day. Don't don't look at don't listen to what they're telling you, look at what they do.
Speaker 3: Yes, mean by know me by my fruits or know me by my actions? It's like, yeah, And I think that's that's why I've always despite not you know, espousing my faith in God or Christ. It's like I've always felt as if I if I live in that way, I think that's the most important thing. And it's in fact, it's even more important from my vantage point to live in His footsteps than to espouse your belief in Him. Because you can espouse your belief in them in Him and then live an absolutely miserable, evil life. What's more important. And I know Christians differ on this. Some say that you can't, you know, you will not be accepted unless you do, you know, espouse your faith.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, well, I would advise you, as a Christian to profess that Jesus Christ as King at least once in your to yourself and in your own heart, and then live up brightly in the world as best you can as an example, and walk as he walked, as best you can in this world as crubt and fallen. And I think you'll be fine. But understand, it's not your work, So how good you are that's going to save you. It's his sacrifice that He's offer you as a free gift, and just take it, you know. And I think no one, no one's better than anybody else. We're all wretched sinners at the end of the day, and our works are filthy rags in the eyes of God. But how good we think we are or how good we've done, you know, He's not going to pat us on the back for our work. He's just going to see his son in you and forgive you in for simple That's that's Christianity. That's real Christianity. You know. It's not about how good you are, It's it's about whether or not it's sincerely in your heart you believe you're honest with yourself, you know. And I think if you are honest with yourself and you have taken that step to accept Christ into your life and to follow the Father, good works will just follow. Whereas like fruits and I'm not trying to put the horse before the car. It's like not a necessity that good works follow to be saved. I'm not saying that because a lot of people get angry with me when I say this. But naturally, good fruits tend to appear in some form or another when you are sincere in your belief.
Speaker 2: But that's not what saves, you know, But but maybe not during the little season. I mean, as you.
Speaker 1: Said, well, this is the thing, yeah, from.
Speaker 2: Death and deceit and everything else.
Speaker 1: I suppose this is why it's not through your works you can be saved, because even you could be a Christian believe in God sincerely, but you could be deceived into thinking what true morality is in this world today is hard, and thank God in his mercy that it isn't your works that are going to say to you. Because we're horrible. We're terrible. We're always our good intentions are always paid on the way to hell, you know what I mean. There's nothing we can do about it, and it's kind of which is why I feel like when we're finally out of this in the new Heaven Earth, we'll look back and go, what were we doing? Why didn't we see? Why weren't we paying attention? It was obvious, you know. It's things like that. But this is the grace is for. It's what mercy is for. And we are we are so myopic in of you and the scale and the grand scale of creation and what God has planned for us. We don't see. We don't see at all because we have the capacity to see, which is why we need a savior, which is why we're being guided through the dark by him in a sense, you know, towards the lights. This is all we can hope for. And everything we're talking about today, you know, this this this stuff, like the Little Season. I think it's it's a good way to get people finally thinking about the salvation. If anything, even if I'm wrong, it's good for Christians out there to realize there are alternative eschatologies that the predominant future as will be You've got, you know, And it's not about like making it to the millennial kingdom like I said, and getting to rule as a god with Christ for a thousand years if you really sincerely think you deserve that, you know, And it's kind of it's about making it to the next heaven and Earth, the New Heaven and Earth. And if I can work in McDonald's making mcfluhy's in the New Heaven and Earth, I'll take it. I'll take whatever. I'll mop the toilets, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, I got the janitor position. You gotta you gotta handle them. Anyways, man, it's been super interesting. I think this will probably be one of the more controversial episodes I've done, but also one of the more off the beaten path ones and very interesting to me. And I don't really give a fuck If people hated it, that's fine. I thought it was super interesting and I think a lot of people will will really enjoy it. So if you could tell people where to follow you and check out your.
Speaker 2: Work, sure so.
Speaker 1: Like I said, Understanding Conspiracy is the YouTube channel. That's where I am predominantly. I'm also on any podcasts you can find on Spotify, Apple, wherever you get your podcast from just typing Understanding Conspiracy and all my audio goes straight onto there as well, if you're into that, and video as well on Spotify now they do that as well, don't so the videos are up on there too, and I have my own podcast called the Truth of Therapy sessions, which comes under the Understanding Conspiracy banner, where I get retrospective about what it is to be a truther and the pitfalls we all have along the way to thinking about out their concepts, loved ones and families, losing them in the process, all this type of thing. So that's good fun. Come join me every Sunday I do that, and yeah, I just I just generally talk about this topic and anything conspiracy related on there. So come and join in Understanding Conspiracy awesome.
Speaker 3: If anybody enjoyed it or if you hated this, leave me a comment down below let me know why. If you loved it, hit the like button, make sure you subscribe, make sure you share it.
Speaker 2: Around with your friends and your family.
Speaker 3: And if you want to support my work, subscribe on x at liberty Lockpod and I will follow you back or libertylockdown dot locals dot com, or you can go to mypoll dot com slash lockdown and pick up a cozy mfing pillow because Mike Lindel used to be a drug addict and now he slings the coziest shit in the entire planet. And if you're not if you're not getting the geezer sheets, you're ready your my pillow dot com slash lockdown.
Speaker 2: We're out of here. Peace. Welcome to Liberty Lockdown. Plet's get your part, hode your liberty ain't come, but yes it's on hold. Where did it come from? And where did it