Speaker 1: I am so glad to be here. Now, let me see again, how many of you been to Turlock? Well, let me see over here. Oh my gosh, that's incredible. I hope to see you again soon. It nice to just, you know, be able to go back and forth. My notes just went off. I hate that when that happens. I'm all ready to preach of my notes. There it is, they're back, thank god. A couple of things I could tell about this church, just because my husband and I have been in ministry for.
Speaker 2: Close to thirty years now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same place too, so we're just putting it, put down roots and we just expand out. It's been our m But one of these I could tell about this church and your pestors is I know a place where there's things that I'm noticing in the body price now is there's pastors that have been in ministry now for a long time and they have done well. And your pastors are reflecting longevity that you need to pay attention to, longevity of relationship, longevity of ministry and just being solid. And that is like you don't realize what it's like to either lose your pastor or not have a church to go to because there really isn't a good solid leader in the area. So you need to like like double triple, quadruple your honor for your pastor's pastor Joanne and Joel in the house. And I can also tell there's prayer here, and I can tell there's a generous spirit here.
Speaker 2: And those are just.
Speaker 1: Little things that I can tell because longevity has qualifications. So there's qualifiers on the longevity and the staying power of certain people, and they will always have certain characteristics and so I just want to acknowledge that. And I'm enjoying a handful of friends now that they're just like your pastors there. They're just been in ministry for a long time. So trust me, this is not normal. It is not like the going story out there.
Speaker 2: But I believe God has has UH.
Speaker 1: He's creating something that we that we can look to and and learn from because we want to be finishers and we want to finish well.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: Amen, all right, I have a few books that I'd like to give out to you. I noticed this cause a little different, so I picked up some different books. This is about the UH, the gift of decerning spirits. I was so honored to be able to break open language for this because when it came on my life, it came on a super strong and nobody could really tell me much about it back then, and so I had to. I had to hammer out language, plain language for people who were feeling things, seeing things, hearing things, tasting things. Because a gift from God should not operate through your senses, it should operate through your mind. Nope, that's not how this one works. It operates your senses. You get information about what spirit is behind pretty much anything by what you feel, see, taste, a sense.
Speaker 2: And it's a very unusual gift.
Speaker 1: And if you don't know you have it, you think you're going crazy because you were normal until you stepped into that room, and then all of a sudden you're losing it.
Speaker 2: And then you leave that room and you're back to yourself again. What was that? The gift of descerning the spirits?
Speaker 1: Holy Spirit gave you information for the purpose of prayer and ministry and all of that. If you have this gift and you're struggling with it, raise your hand. I want to give this book to you right here, ma'am. Okay, she's right there. Okay, thank you so much. Okay, and I'll shorten up my little commercial here Awaken the Dreamscape. There's just a whole big history of how this book was birth. It was birth out of Australia actually, and the indigenous Aboriginals there they are dreamers like crazy. It's like a whole dream visionary realm out there. Sadly, ancient deities got into that realm and took possession of those tribes and they worshiped deities from that realm. But I believe God's kicking them out and that He's taken back the dreamscape. Anyway, this is the book about dreams, supernatural dreams. It has some instruction on how to interpret your dreams. If you're a dreamer, you don't know what to do with it. Who would like this book?
Speaker 2: Right, do we hear? Yes?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Yes? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on and get the book or somebody's got to give it to her because I'm not going down there. All right, all right, thank you? Okay, let's see here we're I was going. Well, let me start. Is there a few names here? Since I get names of people and I want to check make sure am I hearing God?
Speaker 2: Am I not? Sometimes I'm wrong?
Speaker 1: Is there a stacy or and or a Nadine here.
Speaker 2: Stacy, or a Nadine Stacy?
Speaker 1: Is there a Nadine here Nadine n A D I N E. Is that like your mom or something? Nadine? Okay, Stacy, all right, your name dropped in my heart this morning and I was like, it's not the first service I knew that. Okay, would you mind coming forward since there's since there's a camera on us, would it bother you too much to come up here?
Speaker 2: Because the only.
Speaker 1: Reason there's a camera and I'm not going to make a big show. Don't worry. One of the things I feel that God wants to assure you of that his plans and purposes are not going to be thwarted in your life. That everything He designed for you and intended for you to do with Him in partnership with Him in the earth, that this is going to come to pass. It doesn't matter if someone betrays you. It doesn't matter if someone leaves you. It doesn't matter if somebody doesn't agree with you. It doesn't matter if somebody persecutes you. It doesn't matter if a whole army persecutes you, a whole group of people persecute you, and doesn't.
Speaker 2: Go with it.
Speaker 1: But there is a clear cut assignment just for you on your life. There's beauty all over it, and there's a clear cut assignment. Your voice is going to go into places and you're gonna speak into subjects and topics, and you're gonna give truth and you're gonna say this is what needs to happen here and there is no other way. And you're gonna stand your ground against opposition. And God's got your back. The angels have been a sign, and you're gonna accomplish everything he has designed for you to do in Jesus name.
Speaker 2: Amen, A mad God bless you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not going to read the whole thing, but I'm gonna give you just a short summary of it because I need to go a few different areas in this service. So I've been talking about Matthew chapter six, and this is when the disciples they approached Jesus and said, teach us how to pray. And what we believe the reason behind that was because Jesus was walking in power.
Speaker 2: How many say, Jesus.
Speaker 1: Was walking in power, Amen, And it was power they had not seen in front of their own eyes before, and it mesmerized them. They caught their attention, and they took note that Jesus, even though he was fully God, but he laid that down so he can walk amongst us as an example, an anointed man of God. But he was fully God. But nevertheless, he still prayed. He was one who prayed, and he prayed a lot. And there was there's hints in the book of Hebrews of the sound of prayer that would come out of him. And he would, I mean, he would shout. There were shrieks coming out of him. He was an intercessor. Okay, he ever lives to make intercession for us. He's praying for us now. And if and if you're ever one, okay, if you are prayed for. I can't tell you how many times I've woken up in the night knowing I'm praying for somebody. I don't even know who they are, all right, And I think He's got us covered. That's basically what I'm trying to get to you. And so they took notice of his prayer and his intercession and his communion with God the Father and his heavenly Father, and they said, teach us how to pray. And this is where we begin to unfold the Lord's prayer. You know our father, who are in heaven. Hell will be your name.
Speaker 2: You know it.
Speaker 1: Your kingdom, calm, you will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Do you know this word? Give us this day our daily bread. Forgive us our deaths. Let's say it together, as we forgive our debtors. Do not lead us into temptation. Deliver us from the evil one for yours as a kingdom and the power and the glory forever.
Speaker 2: Amen. Now many of us we recite that.
Speaker 1: We use it as communion in our personal time of prayer, and we say it from A to Z. It's all good, it's great, it's it's a beautiful piece of meditative peace that we utilize. Nevertheless, each little line in here is a teaching point, you know, if you can actually break it down, and it is a full on teaching point. Let me give you an example, verse ten, Your Kingdom Come, you will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Well, when we read that, you know we love the concept on earth as it is in heaven. But what is Jesus telling them saying, this is what you need to pray. You need to pray the things of the Kingdom, the will of God. You need to pray it and pray for it to come and for God's will to be done. Because the inference is if you don't pray it in, it doesn't happen. That's a hard truth for us. If you don't pray it in, it doesn't happen. And why is that a hard truthless because we don't think that God even pays attention to us. We don't consider ourselves of any value, any worth that He would actually hear our voice. And that is absolutely not true. First of all, you have been made in the image of God. You've been created in the image of God. This is why the devil hates you. That's the only reason he hates you, because when he sees you, he sees a reflection of the one that's gonna take him out, all right, And so you've been made in the image of God.
Speaker 2: Furthermore, in the Book of Revelation.
Speaker 1: Not only were you created in the image of God, you were also created to be a king and a priest. Talk about authority, friends, You've been made these things.
Speaker 2: And then he's saying, this is how you pray.
Speaker 1: Because there is a heaven to Earth's connection with a voice of one who looks like God is created in his image, being made a king and a priest, beings to call forth the will of God on earth. Then he partners, he partners with our voice, okay, to release the things of the kingdom into this earth.
Speaker 2: It all goes back to who did he give this earth to you and I in Jesus' name?
Speaker 1: And so this whole thing where I'm just you know, I'm just gonna rely on the grace of God. I don't need to pray, and I don't ever need to pray. It, don't ever need to give my voice to God. Jesus prayed if you're gonna be praying too, And so I want to encourage you first and foremost personally that you need to have a rhythm of prayer.
Speaker 2: What is your rhythm of prayer? Now?
Speaker 1: I would recommend that you have a set time each and every morning, no matter what happens, you have that set time. If you are a new mom and you got babies, little babies, okay, you're gonna have windows of times. You're gonna have pockets, but use those pockets, all right. But that's usually the season where you have to make an adjustment but outside of that, have that set time. I know, for myself, I travel all over the globe. It doesn't matter what's going on in my life. There is a set time and prayer in my household. In my household, my husband's getting up, I'm getting up. Our eyes are blinking, and you know, we're doing this and we're getting our coffee and you know, and we're getting and we're starting to pray. Our children have watched us pray every single morning, every single day, and so we want to have a personal rhythm of prayer. I woke up on January first, twenty five out of a dream, one of those dreams. It's real, you know, it has that realistic quality to it. And I was in a prayer meeting in that dream. It's not like me to have a dream about a prayer meeting, but I was in a prayer meeting. And I woke up out of the dream with the spirit of prayer on me, spirit of intercession on me.
Speaker 2: I said, what's going on this year? Lord? You know?
Speaker 1: And I have just felt a call to deepen my prayer life. And it's not because I was doing something wrong. It was just there's a call for greater communion. There's a call for depth, there's a call to change my routine, and so I made some decisions to to you know, add in some more windows of time during the week per se. And then I'm also just taking some time when I can to have some.
Speaker 2: A personal prayer retreat. It's like overnight.
Speaker 1: Okay, I go to this what's called the Home of Peace in Oakland, California. That is a healing home from the a century ago and all the all the great healers used to stay there. It's a mansion and if you're a minister or a missionary, they'll give you a room. And you can get a room there. Okay, So it's like going to your great grandma's house and so so anyway, and it's in Oakland, California, and it's a beautiful ground. You go two blocks over. Sadly, everybody gives you the side eye, but you go back into the Home of Peace and His peace.
Speaker 2: Amen. All right. Oakland's notorious.
Speaker 1: All the a lot of great preachers preached there, but they all crush. There's many that Christian burned there. So this house is like a statement of longevity. We're still here. The healing home is still here amen, all right. So what I wanted to get to you is they wanted to get to Second Kings, Chapter twenty, verse one to five.
Speaker 2: And this is about Heekiah.
Speaker 1: It says, in those days Isekiah was sick and near death, and Isaiah the prophet, Now Isaiah, we respect.
Speaker 2: Isaiah right like Isaiya. He's he's the guy.
Speaker 1: Isaiah the Prophet went to him and said, thus says the Lord set your house in order, you shall die and not live. There's nothing like getting a word from the prophet, from God, your dad go, you know, get it together, because this.
Speaker 2: Is it, all right?
Speaker 1: So this is what is here are the paradox here like this is you know, Bible's reality here.
Speaker 2: And this is what he said.
Speaker 1: And then it says, then Hezekiah turned his face toward the wall and prayed to the Lord, saying, remember, now, Lord, I pray, how I walk before you in truth with a loyal heart, and have done what was good in your sight. And Hezekiah wept bitterly. And it happened before Isaiah had gone out in the middle court, that the word of the Lord Kingdom, saying, return and tell Hezekiah, the leader of my people. Thus says the Lord, God father of David, your father.
Speaker 2: I've heard your prayer, I've seen your tears. Surely I'll heal you.
Speaker 1: And on the third day you'll go to the house of the Lord. So Hezekiah gets gets a word. You're gonna die. He says this, you know, he begins to cry out to God and then the same the same prophet goes back to him. Okay, we're changing course here. Why because he prayed a lot of times. We accept that bad report. Okay, then, and what's the challenging is this bad report came from God. You're coming home and this guy's like, I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I'm not ready to.
Speaker 1: I said, got life to live, And God's like, okay, fifteen years.
Speaker 2: What are you accepting in your life that you need to do.
Speaker 1: You need to turn your face to the wall and cry out to God and shed some tears.
Speaker 2: Okay, because he has a he has another word for you. Okay. I really believe.
Speaker 1: There's many in this room this morning that God has has a new word for you. Somebody may have come to you and said, this is the Lord. It's awful, it's terrible, gloom, doom, all of that, all right?
Speaker 2: But but go to the wall and cry out, because God's gonna turn it around, all right.
Speaker 1: And so so Second Corinthians two fourteen says, now, thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ and threw us diffuse the fragrance of his knowledge in every place. Boy, winning smells good, Winny smells good. All. I remember, you know when when my husband and I we weren't married yet, we were attending Old Roberts University, finishing our last leg of education, and the Lord began to speak to us supernaturally. You're gonna go back to a church in Turlock. The church you were at that and it was the one that I did not like. And we were at this church, and he says, you're gonna go back to that church, and you're gonna pastor. Now keep in mind we were not married yet. Keep in mind I didn't like that church, all right, And and the Lord was like, like, you're both going back and you're gonna pastor that church.
Speaker 2: And so this is.
Speaker 1: The church that everybody said was the pastor's graveyard. The pastor's graveyard. Now I had a great history. Amy simple Macpherson came to Turlock. Can you believe that she did an evangelistic meeting there, and out of that meeting was birth the prayer meeting. And out of that prayer meeting was birth the church. Okay, the Pentecostal mission. And out of that Pentacot submission was birthed our church.
Speaker 2: And that was over like by the time when.
Speaker 1: We got there's about eighty years of history. And that church had massive revivals in the past. I mean David Yankee Choe, Paul Young GEcho, whatever his name is, well he preached there til Osborne and his wife Daisy preached it. They actually got married in our not married, they got engaged in our balcony. Okay, we had massive revivals and and so.
Speaker 2: This you know.
Speaker 1: But we got the church when it was on the downcline. It was on the downcline, and the pastors were not making it. Actually the pastor that we were under as associates on the the powers that be inside of the congregation, you know, the the demonized power mafia people individuals in there all right. So they actually put him in the hospital so many times with like stress, stress breakdowns. And then finally I remember when he left to go to Vegas and to the church that he had planted. He went there, and and then he gives us a phone call because he wasn't planning on coming back. And my husband and I ever ever told anybody that God had told us that we're gonna be the senior pastors there.
Speaker 2: But that's not how it's supposed to go.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we're entering into the pastor's graveyard at the word of the Lord, right at the word of the Lord. Okay, the rumor, the you know, the powers that be, the prayer people that make the decrease, you know, because they look and they observe what is and they call it a prophetic word.
Speaker 2: That's not a prophetic word. And so so.
Speaker 1: It's a pastor's graveyard, you know, And and nobody makes it here. And yet God had called us, and so we got we turned our face to the wall, and we begin to cry out, and God began to speak. He began to speak to us. You know, Jesus said, I only do what I see my father doing.
Speaker 2: What was that about?
Speaker 1: What that was about was he was praying, he was getting visions and what he's supposed to do that day, all right, and.
Speaker 2: Then back to the Lord's prayer. If we kept going. Versus eleven says, you know.
Speaker 1: Jesus said, prayed that I would give you a pray that I would give you your daily bread.
Speaker 2: Okay, and what is that about.
Speaker 1: It's not just bread, you know, provision for food and sustenance and all that. You know. I mean it is, but it has another layer of meaning that we are to pray for God to give us that bread, that word that leads us to provision. Right, And so we turned our face to the wall. We begin to cry out to God, and he began to speak to us, No, this is a life giving place.
Speaker 2: No, my power is gonna fall here, no, you know.
Speaker 1: And he began to tell us the exact opposite of what all the you know, the spiritual people were telling us. And so we had to begin to agree with God for his kingdom to come and his will to be done on earth as in heaven. But we would have ever even heard those things that God was saying. It was exact opposite of our situation. We would not have even heard those things if we had not had a prayer rhythm, if we didn't have our time of prayer. All right, so what is your prayer practice?
Speaker 2: What is your prayer habit. We need to have a habit of prayer. Maybe you have.
Speaker 1: One, but it's time to do something a little different out of the routine.
Speaker 2: I read a book called Lead with Prayer.
Speaker 1: It's a prayer book for leaders, and it gives all sorts of ways you can just you can just change the routine and begin to hear God from a different angle.
Speaker 2: You know, we're used to hearing them from one angle. Well, let's like turn over here.
Speaker 1: Maybe we're gonna hear them like a little differently, you know, or maybe we're getting a different posture, or maybe we can just change it up a little bit. You know, relationships go stale when you do the same thing all the time. So Hezekiah got a word from God. You're dead, he prays. God says you're gonna live.
Speaker 2: You've got it. It's such a crazy, crazy thing.
Speaker 1: And then and then I'll land with uh, just a summary of Second the second Second Samuel, No First Samuel, chapter one, and it's the story of Hannah. I love that story so much. And this is Hannah who can't have a baby, and why can't she have a baby? And it says right there, and you know, you can't argue the Bible, and this is not like for everybody, but this is what it says right there, and says that the Lord closed her womb, And so instantly Hannah is having a problem with God. Instantly an opportunity to be offended at the Lord because it's not happening in the way it should happen. God's the one who closed her womb. It's just it says it right there. You can't deny that. Then the second thing is she's got a sister wife that you know, just giving her a fist because the sister wife is is having babies all the time and not she's not having any. And so so anyway, so she has opportunity now to be mad at God and to be mad at family, disappointed at God and disappointed with the family because she's mean to me.
Speaker 2: This lady's mean to me every single day.
Speaker 1: And I got to look at her her face every day, and I'm tired of looking at her face and listen to her words.
Speaker 2: I'm tired of it, all right. And then the.
Speaker 1: Third thing is she goes she's she's still praying, She's still you know, she knows that her problem is with God.
Speaker 2: She's got a problem with God.
Speaker 1: There's a gap there, and she's still praying, and she goes to the temple. They go up once a year, the family does. She goes up once a year. And the problem is the priests of that temple. Back then, he was very corrupt. He had two corrupt sons that were just you know, just you know, off the charts corrupt, and he wasn't dealing with them, wasn't doing anything.
Speaker 2: And so he's corrupt, okay.
Speaker 1: And so she's there and she's at the temple and she's just praying her heart out. I mean, she's just like like, I don't know what to do. I'm not my last leg, you know, if you don't change this thing, I just can't go on. You know those you know, those do or die prayers. And so she's at that place and she's just muttering, muttering, muttering and talking, you know and whatever. And Eli's watching her and he's looking at her and he's like, why are you here drunk?
Speaker 2: Why are you here drunk? You want to know why? Because he's corrupt. Corrupt. People can't see purity.
Speaker 1: They can't okay, they will always put their lens on you. And so so anyway, he accuses her, and even then, even then, she still holds onto the prayer and she says, I'm not drunk, you know. And she tells him, I am praying for a child, and Eli says, oh, okay, well, this time next year he will come.
Speaker 2: The corrupt priest had the word of the Lord.
Speaker 1: I've seen it so many times actually in real life, and I'm just like, I have no idea how they called that out because they're in total sin.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what to say anyway.
Speaker 1: So so she h she had opportunity to shut it all down, you know. And I look at the story of Hezekiah, I look at the story of Hannah, and and then I look at some of the people who it's like the easiest little thing throws them off and they just stop. They stop going to church, they stop, you know, praying, They get disappointed in God.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean little things, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And they don't realize that that what's behind their breakthrough is way more global and way more significant than they can imagine. You cannot run away from a challenge in your life and stop going after it. It's in your heart for a reason. The doors have shut for a reason. Okay, we don't recognize it when we're going after after it in prayer again and again and again and again, that the anointing and the the the power of God is building up more and more and more in our life. I know that I have six best selling books out there. Every single one of them came from came from stories and situations where things are not going well, every single one of them. How do you get a book, a book on prayer, the Intercession's town back. How do you get a book that's sold? You know, over ninety thousand copies. It's about ready to go into his fourth language from Turlock, California.
Speaker 2: It smells like cows. How does that happen? Because what you do in secret, God will reward you openly. Hear me, now, hear me, now, hear me now.
Speaker 1: Okay, so many of you you're calculating, And I understand this because I'm a very I'm I'm very how to explain it? Uh, Like, I see and I desern and all this stuff. I have a lot of that going on a lot of the time. At the same time, I'm like super rational and super calculating, So I fight internally with myself all the time.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm feeling.
Speaker 1: Something and then like my calculator goes up and I'm like, this doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: I'm like, but it's the Lord, but I can't figure it out. But it's God, okay.
Speaker 1: And a constant battle in myself like that. And and so you know when I when I just look at the journey of where that that book it just got birth from breakthrough in a church that was a pastor's graveyard. And we figured out that the Ephesian six is real. Powers principalities might demanding that it's real. And we have to learn to hear the word of the Lord giving me this day my daily bread. I have to hear that word for the day, and which means I have to pray daily. I have to hear that word for the day and say and agree with what God is saying and let.
Speaker 2: It come out my mouth.
Speaker 1: And those simple little principles, simple little principles that are leading you to tremendous breakthrough. And here's where I want to stir the pot here in this room. Leading you to a tremendous breakthrough. You do not know what's on the other side of that breakthrough. You have no idea, what book is it is it going to go into. You have no idea what authority you are going to be granted because you took that excursion at the word of the Lord. I'll share a story of a friend of mine who lives in Texas and she and her husband pastoring like my husband and myself about the same length, and so she went to She said the Lord would give her these dreams and she needed to go to Europe. And she was She's one of those people that the Lord will tell her to go somewhere just to pray, like foreign countries. It's not vacation, and he would give her a word and to go over there and intercede and pray and all of that. And so she felt like she needed to go to Europe and go to a few countries, but specific specifically Italy. And when they went, it just happened to be when there was a present at the Colosseum of the deity Mullok and it was just right when she and her team were coming in Mullk. Some of you were like, what is Mulloch. Well, it's an ancient deity that was worshiped in that area and beyond and it's it's basically like the horns are coming out of the head and the arms were usually stretched out, and there was a hole here in the big statue of the Mullak god, so that you can give your babies into the fire in the stomach.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's Mullak right.
Speaker 1: And so this this deity, there's gonna be a Colosseum presentation of this deity. And she's like, we are going to the colisseum, told a prayer team, and they were gonna pray, and so she went there and just to just as condense the story, they went there. They weren't able to get in, but they were to They were able to find the approximate location of where the statue was, and so her and her team went outside of that little area and then they begin to pray all pray down all things Mullock. Okay, all child sacrifice, anything with baby sacrifice, anything with children.
Speaker 2: And they begin to pray down all things Mullock.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Her team was completely.
Speaker 1: Sick on the way into that prayer. I mean people stopped walking, they stopped, they started getting sick and nauseous and all of this stuff. It was crazy, but they finished and completed their intercession, and then they left Italy three days before COVID. She goes back to Lubbock, and this is on record. She goes back to Lubbock, Texas where they are pastoring, and a conversation begins to happen in the area. Can we be a sanctuary city for the unborn? Can we be a sanctuary city for the unborn? A conversation began to happen, and so the conversation began to get volume and begin to get traction, and by the time it was all said and done, there was a vote that took place, and it became the first city that actually had a planned parenthood, first city to become a sanctuary for the on board. Therefore, Planned Parenthood could not do abortions in her city anymore. Sometimes we don't know what is on the other side of it. She went to Italy at the word of the Lord, pretty big stuff. Just prayed about a statue. Okay, prayed about a statue. God says, you know, this is what you're doing. Pray about a statue, gained authority and took it back home and kicked it out of her city. You don't know what's on the other side of it. Don't be such a whimp and get offended and stop praying. Get some get some internal muscle, get you get your life muscles, and and even if somebody comes after you who says, well, it's God. God did this to you. Hezekiah, that's that's what his word was. And he just went back to God and said, this is not going. This is not where we're going to be going.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Hannah was like, I know the Lord closed my one, but you know what, I'm just gonna keep after him until he gives me what I want. If it's in the book, it's yours. This is turn around prayer. This is turned around prayer. I my message from in the morning is completely different than than with you. I think that's very interesting. I can I invite you to stand. I'm like going, I have a flight. Yeah, we're no, we're good. We're all good. I've done this before, flown out of the country. All right, let's get some let's get some music up here. A man, I want to there's people in here, and I know as being sassy and I was pushing your buttons and stuff, but I do have compassion, and I know that the reason we stop praying for certain these is because we're just.
Speaker 2: Like burnt up or hurt.
Speaker 1: It just you know, like's there's just a reason or we got disappointed and we haven't been able to reconcile it. But I feel the invitation for you today to come back into the arena of prayer over that thing. Okay, come back into it. And we said, what do I have to do? You need to actually get before God and confess your disappointment, your offense, whatever it is, and get before God and begin to talk to him and say, okay, I'm here, based on Matthew six says come to you and ask you to give me my daily bread, and I'm here for my daily bread?
Speaker 2: What do you have to say about it?
Speaker 1: And begin to get that word back, begin to get that word to come to him again. It's okay to tell God you're disappointed. We just don't want to stay there, right, We want to out of that. So I feel for this service that we want to make this space more of an alter I know you have a prayer team and they could support how they think they should, but make this more of an altar and where we we just begin to to to get back, where we begin to get unstuck where we have been stuck in that area. So if that's you're gonna invite you just to come make an alter, make a space here. I think it's good to get out of your seat. You're basically kind of you're making a statement. You're just like, you know, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna stay there. I'm gonna stay in this situation. I'm gonna stay I'm not gonna have my heart like this anymore. I'm not gonna do that anymore. I'm just gonna get honest with God about it.
Speaker 2: And you can.
Speaker 1: You can get on your knees, you can stand up, you can whatever.
Speaker 2: You know. This is you and God, whatever you want to do. But I'm gonna invite you.
Speaker 1: If that is you, If that is you, some of you, you've given up on your children. Never give up on the child. Never ever ever give up on a child. Okay, even if they're acting horrible. Okay, you're like their last intercessor.
Speaker 2: Trust me.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Jesus, thank you, Jesus, Thank you, Lauren, thank you, Jesus.
Speaker 2: Your thing, thank you, Jesus. It's somebody else, it's anybody else.
Speaker 1: If there's a prayer team, that you're available and you're not down here doing business with God. If you want to come behind him and support any of them, that would be fantastic.
Speaker 2: That'd be fabulous. But Lord, I just bring every person here to you.
Speaker 1: And Lord, today is a day of taking that prayer back and picking it back up again. We confess or disapp appointment. We confess our offense. And Lord, we ask you today for this word, give us this day our daily bread, that word that we can begin to proclaim, declare, decree.
Speaker 2: Prophesy, that word.
Speaker 1: That brings your kingdom and causes your kingdom to come.
Speaker 2: On earth as it is in heaven.
Speaker 1: We thank you, Heavenly Father, that you are God of the impossible, and that there is a whole other level of faith coming into this house for the impossible.
Speaker 2: What can this city be known for? What can this region be known for?
Speaker 1: What breakthrough is going to be in this city that's going to impact the earth? What breakthrough is going to be in our lives as a church, as a people of God that's going to shout a breakthrough into the earth. What are we going to release into the atmosphere that God can use to bring breakthrough into other houses of worship what's gonna happen. Don't count yourself out, because God just needs one to change a nation.
Speaker 2: Amen. Lord, we just thank you, we praise you, we magnify you this morning. You are good. You are good. Lord, you are good.
Speaker 1: And this is gonna be my final thing before I turn it over. If you are here today and you have not yet given your life to Jesus, my story is just like yours.
Speaker 2: I'm in a church.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I am there, and they invite me to give my life to Christ and I say yes.
Speaker 2: If that's you today, on.
Speaker 1: The count of three, I'm gonna invite you to lift your hand.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to embarrass you.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna call you out, but I am gonna pray with you. And if that's you and you want to give your life to Jesus, don't wait on this.
Speaker 2: You may not have another day. Just give your life to Him now.
Speaker 1: On the count of three, one, two, three, just raise your hand and say I want to give my life to Jesus.
Speaker 2: Yes, I want to get Yes, I want to give my life to Jesus. I see people in this room giving their life to Him. Amen. Amen, come on, let's give Jesus praise, Amen,