Speaker 1: At a.
Speaker 2: Book.
Speaker 3: If you'd like to be able to listen to the show without ads and have full access to bonus content, that's an option. To find out how, please go to Dogmanencounters dot com Forward slash podcast. Hey everyone, thanks so much for joining us for this special Saturday night episode of the show. Really appreciate you being here. If you listen to episodes five twenty eight and five forty two, you'll listen to Kim come on and talk about one of the most traumatic, most extreme Dogman encounters that I think has ever been shared on the show. Of course, that's the encounter where his one hundred plus pound white't American bulldog saved his life from a dog man that I believe had every intention on taking Cam's life. Well, his heroic American bulldog laid down his life, of course, to save Cam's. And after he told us about that experience, he had another encounter. That's why he came back for episode five point forty two to chronicle that.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, there have been other developments are in some ways fortunately I could say, there have been other developments and experiences that he's had that he's come back for tonight's show to catch you up on to bring up to speed without any further ado, Let's get Cam in here now, Cam, thanks so much for coming.
Speaker 2: Back, Hi buddy, thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: Well, thanks so much for being here. I really appreciate it, and of course thanks for talking about something that obviously isn't very easy to talk about at all. Do I appreciate you coming back to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, man, it's it's a it's just not a problem. It's not a problem to talk about anymore. You know, it's I mean, it's never it's dark times, you know, but it's it is.
Speaker 2: What it is now. You know, it's a that's that's not a problem at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had to be very dark times and understandably so, Kim. For the listeners who missed episodes five twenty eight and five forty two, please tell them about yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh my my name is Cam. I'm from Mississippi. Ah.
Speaker 1: I'm a father dog lover. I love the Hunt and fifth Uh. I have a small number of good friends and I do that with and that's that's really all that I do outside of you know, it's being home all my homebody. Outside of those things. I guess the.
Speaker 2: First time he had Vic and I ever talked or did this show.
Speaker 1: I gave the story of how me and my buddy Tyler went out to in the Kyoti population in my grandparents place where there have been some weird goings on. There's there's in the neighbors houses across the street. And uh, I lost my dog that night.
Speaker 2: Uh you know it was.
Speaker 1: We we had a dog man run up on us, you know, which is not something that anybody, any normal person is ever expecting to, you know, to encounter that doesn't happen to people. Plus you're me, I guess, but man, we shot at this thing, and I guess it took it upon itself to I say, I guess I know what. I know very well. I took it upon itself to to get back at us and to you know, to cause harm to us. And we have a running with this thing on my grandparents' place and we think we've run it off tower and I both shoot it.
Speaker 2: We gather ourselves and my dog and we make it almost back to my truck.
Speaker 1: And uh, this thing blindsides us from out of the out of the tree line behind this old chicken coop that my grandpa has moved all the chickens out of and uh knocked me out. Man knocked me out in the process of trying to get it all of us. And while I was, of course, you know, unconscious, but Tyler was well awaken. He said that it was on me. Man, he couldn't have stopped it. He couldn't he couldn't have got to a gun. There was nothing he could have done. Man, if it wasn't for Dallas, I'd be I'd be dead. And uh, that thing killed my dog and it would have killed me had he not been there. And then you know, I made this foolish, rational on the spot decision too.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I decided to do.
Speaker 1: I didn't have a gun and knocked my gun out of my hand, and I was still half days from being knocked out and had a hold of my dog, so I charged him. Man, I wouldn't have been able, really, I wouldn't have been able to do any thing, but at the time it didn't really matter. And uh, Tyler, at some point I found my gun, fired a couple of rounds into this thing, and it runs, it's gone, ran away, left my dog laying there dead, and uh, I had to go tell my grandparents that there was a you know, I'd never heard dog man before.
Speaker 2: It was. This was a werewolf.
Speaker 1: It was out of a movie, you know, and uh I had to tell my grandparents about it, and uh it broken my arm. I broke my own hand, and uh Tyler stopped me from from getting my gun once. You know, i'd i'd passed out at some point from I guess an adrenaline dump and pain. And uh tower talked sensing to me because I was gonna go off in the woods looking for it with a pistol, you know, like that would have been a good idea. And uh man, it was a long time before I saw that thing again.
Speaker 2: I mean it was. It was shy of a year, for sure, but.
Speaker 1: Uh man, and the next time I saw it completely alone, I was up in a deer stand. I decided to go and spread corn and move my deer stand. I brought my daughters out there, not you know, out into the woods, but to my grandfather's house. You know, I follow him through the house. I walked him in my grandfather's aware, so his head's on a swivel. Everybody's you know, being as safe as we can be. I mean, my kids can't just not see my grandparents, and I decided to go spread corn. And you know, you just got to act like things a normal. You can't let something control your life. So I went to spread my corn and move my deer stand and this thing comes through the thicket on the property line the back of our place. And I'm up, you know, twenty plus feet in a deer stand with a pistol. You know, I wasn't hunting, and uh, man, it sees me. It gets after this deer, this dough in front of me and looked like something was wrong with him and he couldn't catch her because she dipped, she pump faked him.
Speaker 2: She was gone. And then he sees me the wind changed direction at some point.
Speaker 1: And by the time that I excuse me, by the time that I realized that had changed, it was coming from behind me and he was dead in front of me.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if he would have found me or not had that not happened, but he didn't. He didn't, and uh, he started towards me. Man, he showed me those teeth and he started towards me, and I popped a couple of chops off.
Speaker 2: At him and I hit it I might have hit him twice. I shot sat.
Speaker 1: Five five, I don't know, five to maybe eight rounds or so.
Speaker 2: I feel like I hit him twice.
Speaker 1: He reached over with the hand grabbed himself and he looks at me and and you know, and in the in my my my first bit with Vic where I told him my story initially, uh man, the night this think killed my dog, there was some kind of like a I mean, I'm gonna call it telepathy, dude, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know what else to call it. But it was. It was right.
Speaker 1: Before I decided to run, you know, and try to I guess, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was gonna run and try to act.
Speaker 1: Later get my dog out of his hands or whatever whatever was going through my mind.
Speaker 2: It was like I didn't hear a voice.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like the voice in the back of your head that you you know, like your own thoughts or anything. But there was something that told me like a beckoning, like a challenge, come here, boy, come on boy, come here, like to me, like it was telling me, come on, come here, you know, like and uh this the you know, looking down at him from up in that stand, you know, I had slight sense of security because I'm so high in the air and I and I had to jump on him. I saw him first, and I had my gun out already. But you know, there was that same once I had popped him, once I had put to in him, there was that same whatever form of communicator, whatever you wanna call it, I wanna call it to let me because that's that that sounds crazy. But this, you know, I guess this, the story that I'm telling y'all sounds crazy, any of this stuff, so it is what it is.
Speaker 2: But he told me I'll get.
Speaker 1: You like like like like you meant it like somehow someday soon I'm gonna get you. And there was no doubt that that was what he meant for me, to meant to portray to me, to get me to understand.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I that was uh.
Speaker 1: And he when he turned and he ran to the trees, you know, I thought he was gonna try to flank me again like he did the first time that night when me and Tyler had to run in with him, but he was gone. I didn't see him again after that. You know, I lived a good way for my grandparents, and after that I didn't see him at my place. But man, he killed both of my grandfathers, both of his dogs killed, killed Jack and Ruby and left and laying in the backyard. And uh, man, he destroyed. They had this old rundown, dilapidated barn that was you know, heyday when I was a young kid. But he had it set up with some you know, some chicken wire and they had moved all the chickens into this thing. Well all they had left, and man, this thing killed every one of my grandmother's chickens. Man destroyed the barn, ran through the wall of the barn and tore all the chicken wire down. I mean probably in one go, probably caught the wire and pulled it all down at one time. And uh it was frough. I mean it was just rough, dude, It was absolutely rough. But this one day, I'm pulling onto the road that I live on. I live off of one county road onto another one once you turn off the highway.
Speaker 2: Story of living in Mississippi.
Speaker 1: But we, uh, we hadn't seen hide nor hair of that thing over here where I live on the hill.
Speaker 2: Man. But when I pulled onto onto my road one day, man, I look.
Speaker 1: Because you can see there's a there's a cleared lot to my if you're looking from the road, it's.
Speaker 2: To my left.
Speaker 1: And uh you know, there's nobody nobody's built thything there. It's just been cut. It cook cut and you.
Speaker 2: Can see right through it up to the top of the hill.
Speaker 1: Man, that that big dark son of a gun was sitting on the top of the hill. At the back of my eight acres, there's a big tree line that's like perfect for the property line. If I haven't looked at my map for for my property in years, so but I'm pretty sure that tree line is the exact exact property line. And he was standing there like he like he knew he was on my place, standing there like you know.
Speaker 2: And uh man.
Speaker 1: From then on, so long story short, man, I ended up having to take my wife and my daughter's to stay with my my pop, who's who's my All this stuff initially happened on my father's father's place, on my my dad's side of the family. But I ended up sending my wife and my kids to my to my mom's dad up around you know, up in Tennessee. And uh man, that was rough as me and my wife, I'm gonna I'm gonna say, we almost didn't make it, man, And that's and it was rough. I just I this so this one night, I uh, you know, I'm here by myself, and uh, I hear something crazy going down in the backyard, so like something getting torn apart. And I look out the window the laundry room. It has the door that goes to the backyard, and I look out the window. Man, this thing is is I mean, my backyard isn't that wide. I mean it's between forty and fifty feet to the edge of where I sought it out to. Man, this thing is over there, and it is destroying my youngest little girls, just like a little purple, pink and white snap together playhouse that it's got like a little decorative windows on the outside. Tore it to a bazillion basis, man, just destroying it, just I guess, just to scare me or send a message or some something.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I ran back through the house. I grabbed my gun and it loaded with buckshot. I keep you know, I keep it loaded with bucksh out on the wall and case you know, had nothing to do with him.
Speaker 2: You know, that's for a person, really, man.
Speaker 1: I kicked the back door open and I fired a couple of shots at him, and he struck out, and he ran.
Speaker 2: Directly down the hill, straight through my neighbor's yard.
Speaker 1: And man, I felt a certain type of way about that, because I know that's what I needed to do. I mean, if he wasn't fixing it, you know, I think I think you should learn by now that it was not just not gonna be tax free when it comes to me or to my family or you know, my dog or anything like that. But he was out there just just having a hey day, destroying stuff in my backyard. And but when he ran down there, man, my my neighbor. His name is one I've gotten. I've gotten tight a crap with him. But he's got kids too, man, they're older than mine. And uh, but he's married, he's got a wife, he's got kids. And I felt a certain type of way about having sent that thing down through his yard. You know, what if they were outside, you know what I mean, what if they were outside and they didn't know what was going on up here or something? You know, that was really anyway, I decided that I was going to have to go down there and say something. I didn't know how it was going to go, because it's you know, it's not every day or at all that you have to tell your neighbor or anybody else, like, hey, man, look the there's uh what you would probably look at and think of as a werewolf out here.
Speaker 2: It's not safe. So I go down there and knock on the door, and his wife answers the door, and she sway.
Speaker 1: She does to speak of lick, speak of licky English, and I said, you know one here she goes and gets one. I say, man, look, I need to explain something to you, and uh, you know, sitting easy. And I tell him what's going on, and uh, his eyes got big like it, I mean, it was it's kind of chilling, you know.
Speaker 2: It was like.
Speaker 1: I didn't expect him to believe me, and not only did he seem like he believed me, it frightened him. Well, he turns to his wife and he's talking to her, and I hear him say, what one is from Guatemala. One one moved up here, moved his family up here. He started this great, big construction company. He's a mad science, he said, builds all kinds of crazy stuff on his property.
Speaker 2: And he's, uh, he's done really well for himself.
Speaker 1: Man, but it's, you know, it's it's it's hard to understand when he speaks Spanish because I'm not fluent in it, but I did hear as he's talking to her, he said, hombre lobo or however, you know, I don't have the accent, but and I know that that means something like wear wool, or maybe it means dark. I don't know, but I've seen it. I've seen that caption on a picture before I know what it is. And her eyes get big. And it turns out that she saw this thing that night when I when I just just as I was, just as I was feeling bad for she saw it that night when it came through it. I guess she was on the back porch or so, but she saw it and she was aware of it. So not very long after that, Wan sent his wife and his kids off, and man, me and Juan got tight, We got really tight.
Speaker 2: Man. We went to war with that.
Speaker 1: Thing up here on this hill, and it was I mean, it was the same, just the same song and dance all over again, just not every night, not every man. We we'd go to three days with no sign of this thing. So times, you know, and uh, this was, Man, this was sometime I guess around I had I had spoken to Vic about that second encounter, and this was not very long at all.
Speaker 2: I want to say this.
Speaker 1: I want to say all this started at my place within a week of me talking to Vic. And I can't remember exactly what day that was, but I could look and find it anyway. So yeah, man, I mean there were just there were nights from me and one and like I said, what some nights we'd be down at his place. Some nights he'd come up here, and we'd always take dogs because I still I still have three of my dogs, you know, I still have I still have Dallas' girlfriend, his daughter, and this female pity that I rescued years ago. And I used to leave my dogs. You know, I can't lose no more. And uh man, we would stay up all night drinking whiskey, just you know, sometimes back to back in the living room and if not, man, we didn't never get very far from each other to where when you know, if anything crazy were to happen, which it did, and on several occasions then it was, like I said, it was the same thing, but every time he thing never really changed up. His tactics, except one night he slammed into the side of One's house scared the living crap out of us.
Speaker 2: I mean it was I thought the house was gonna come down, man, And.
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell if a tree had fallen, because that was the first thing that I was the first sign that night, and it was boom here I am, you know, But uh, Man, me and Wan spent a whole whole lot of nights, you know, Liquid couraged out, just just waiting to either be killed by this thing or you know, to run it off.
Speaker 2: And we ran him off several times. Man. There was one night we were down at One's.
Speaker 1: House and I mean it was just like when I shot at him up here at my place for the first time. Man, we kicked open that back door, hopped out on the back porch and started sending slugs into the dark. Man, I was, you know, there wasn't very much of a chance there was a person outside messing with us. But had there been somebody on the property that night, they'd got shot. I mean it was, man, it was rough up here on this hill for a long time. Brother, it was bad, and uh, you know, and and you know, maintaining a sense of normal during that, Like we still had to go to work.
Speaker 2: Wal runs a company. He's got guys. You know.
Speaker 1: He would stay home some days and let my dogs stay over at his house. And you know, I can't think, dude, nothing, But I mean I had to go to work, you know, I had. I had to get up in the mornings, and sometimes I wouldn't go to sleep. I'd just be up drunk shooting all night and go to work, you know. And uh, you know, I worked with Tyler and he's he's kind of pushed me out when it or you know, he had kind of pushed me out when it came to this thing. You know, it was Tyler's got his own life, his own kids. You know, he's married, and I can't ask him to risk his life to help me. You know, he's already done it. So uh, you know, it was just me, man, But my my buddy Allen was somebody you know, got a good friend named Alan.
Speaker 2: Who is a medic, medic in the army. Bad, bad dude. Man.
Speaker 1: He's really really soft spoken, you know, good person, but he's he's hard as a coffin nail.
Speaker 2: He's uh, brutally honest.
Speaker 1: He says it nicely, but he says it to the point, you know, we're we're we're friends for a reason. He's he's the type of person who can handle being friends with somebody like me who doesn't.
Speaker 2: Really you're coat too much, but uh, you know this. I went to him and, uh, my wife was the phone.
Speaker 1: Had told me that, you know, baby, you can't spend every second of your day waiting on this thing, because you're at work, you're thinking about it, you're home, you're dealing with it, and it's you know, we miss you, we love you, and we're sorry that it's like this. And she recommended that I that I go see Alan and do something. So I go to Allen's house and uh, we made plans to go hunting.
Speaker 2: At first, he asked me.
Speaker 1: You know, I explained to him exactly what's going on, and it seemed kind of bewildered, but he man, he asked me, like, what what can I do to help? And you know, it's not easy to explain to somebody. This isn't a situation where you can just come in and help and then leave scott free. You can end up marked, you know, like this is I was clearly marked, and I really feel like I know why now, I'll get into it later, but I was clearly marked and I was sure shit, I mean, sure's crap.
Speaker 2: Sorry, excuse me.
Speaker 1: Didn't want anybody that I know being in that position, especially on my account, because I had already brought this thing into Wann's world. Man, and he you know, he didn't even do anything. He had no it was none of his business. And the dude has never had a bad dealing towards me because of it. Anyway, Yeah, man, Alan and I make plans to go to go duck hunting here in Mississippi.
Speaker 2: Uh what you call it?
Speaker 1: Uh, duck season closed after it opens for a weekend, like initially, it closes down for a week and it opens up again.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of like a second opening day.
Speaker 1: You know, most people get their jitters out on the first one, so you don't have to contend with or you know, normally you don't have to contend with as many people to get a hunting spot. And uh, I know a great place, man, a great place.
Speaker 2: It's uh, I'm not gonna say where it is, but it's a good fought it's beautiful, good fish in there.
Speaker 1: There's good hunting there. It's you know, good for that me and now I make these plans. I was like, look, dude, I don't need your help. I just I need your help, but I just need to I need something else other than this all the time.
Speaker 2: And uh, it's like, may, let's go. Let's go.
Speaker 1: And I think what I said, Tom, don't judge me because it was a joke. I was like, man, let's go kill some innocent little ducks, you know. And uh, al, you know, Allan's a he's a born bread hunter man was.
Speaker 2: He was all for it.
Speaker 1: So we, uh, we go out to this place both the foe and pack everything in and uh, we're four miles from the truck, like right at four miles four point one something like that from the truck at the road long haul in and uh, this place, man, there's lots of natural stuff.
Speaker 2: Like it's really thick.
Speaker 1: It's really really thick, like they're all the fold was really there are places you can see you don't need a blind to sit in or anything.
Speaker 2: But then somebody had built this beautiful blind. It was made. I mean it looked like it looked like a bush.
Speaker 1: If I had to show them my headlights on it from the four, I wouldn't have seen it. I'd have passed by in it thinking it was a great, big old tree that had a bush growing on it or something, which is exactly what you want.
Speaker 2: But then this thing had a place to pull before into.
Speaker 1: It had a dog door, like not a flat dog door, but like a spot where your dog go out and get your dugs and stuff.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, beautiful. It's big enough for like four or five people.
Speaker 1: So you know, I'll see that, and we were, and you know, not to be jerks because somebody else built that, and if they showed up out there wanting to hunt it, it's just too bad because it's on public land. It's not like you bought the material. So we had found our spot. Well, yeah, it's probably be tween four and four thirty for sure, close to four thirty. We made it there. We throw decoys out and we get set up in the blind, just you know, goofing. You know that me and aln't been friends for a long time, years and years and years. That's that's one of those one of those friendship. Man, that's only that's the only friend I got calls me every day. I talk now and every day man and he used to butt me two extra times a day.
Speaker 2: I mean I thought him every day.
Speaker 1: And uh and if I don't, he calls me the next day like, hey man, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know why didn't holler at you. You know, he's just a good friend.
Speaker 1: And uh, we're sitting there just shooting it and uh, we see headlights coming. I was thinking, like, man, this dude's come out here and tell us this his blind. He want skin anyway, headlight's getting close. We all of a sudden, something runs in the blind, scarce the living crap out of me. It was a dog, black lab where it was dude's dog that was on the four wheeler. Well, I ain't a liad, Like I had my gun. I didn't point the gun dog gun and even loaded at that point because I wasn't shooting like yet, but I kind of had it up like in case I needed to bop him with the with the butt of the shotgun or whatever. And he sat down and wagged his ta. I was, oh, I mean your friend, hey buddy, I start petting him. I was looking for a tag. Was Well, the dude on the foo wheeler pulls up and he said and he stopped me say, I seeing it.
Speaker 2: Is there a dog in there with y'all? Yeah, he's right here, is yours? They said. We introduced himself. His name was Blair.
Speaker 1: This dog's name stars big old, big old, old, square headed black lad, big big head, no thoughts, just my type of dog. He explained us that he did build that blind and he was nice about it wasn't anything like that.
Speaker 2: Uh. And we offered for him to sit with us.
Speaker 1: It was him and a couple people, but we offered him sit with us, and he said no, and uh, he said politely no. He said, look, I'm just gonna ain't gonna, I ain't gonapete on y'all hunt me. I already hear you set decoys out all this stuff. And we were kind of hoping he'd say yes, and maybe his dog could go get our ducks for us and we wouldn't have to walk because the.
Speaker 2: MUD's deep out there. They said. The water's not terribly deep, you can wade through it, but the mud is hillacious, absolutely hilarious. But uh, he.
Speaker 1: Said, now I'm gonna go about one hundred and fift yards up here to this big thick Uh, I'm not sure it's not cuds. It looks like dead could too, but it's it's on this this tree, this tree truck that was topped or whatever.
Speaker 2: It's perfect for a person and a black dog to sit up against.
Speaker 1: And uh and he's like, man, I'll uh I holler at y'all later on.
Speaker 2: You know, I see what you're doing around shooting lights? All right, hello, excuse me.
Speaker 1: We uh we head back and buying for a little bit. And eventually I was like, man, I gotta I gotta be all right. So he goes, he goes, He walks off in the woods and he does his business. And uh, when I was sitting there, you know, wait none to come back. And uh, man, I hear him and he was talking and I thought he was talking to me, but he says, hey, hey, hi, and I stood up because.
Speaker 2: I thought he was hollering me. I started to hit out there. I hear him say, hey bear, hey, hey bear. Hey. Alan goes.
Speaker 1: Alan feels a grizzly tag every whenever. It is every year he's got some buddy in uh in Wyoming where he goes and fills the grizzly tag.
Speaker 2: I believe it is why it might be Montana.
Speaker 1: Actually I might be wrong about that, but uh, he feels the grizzly tag every like he's got a bear skin rug in his house.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful, and uh, he was hollering, hey bear, Hey, hey bear.
Speaker 1: I mean, I ain't never seen a bear, and I mean other than at the zoo in real life. But I know that that's what when you're in bear country, you're supposed to let bears know that you're around because norm way they'll get away from you.
Speaker 2: But man, we there.
Speaker 1: We have black bears around here, like they're they're not around here close around here, like they are tagged black bears in the state, and there's probably more than the ones that are tagged. But dude, I've never seen one. I don't know anybody who's ever seen one. So him hollering hey bear really freaked me out. And I should have known right then what was going down. I should have I should have picked up on that and that it was going down, but I didn't. So I walk out and man, he's and I'm out of the blind at this point, I'm headed towards him.
Speaker 2: Well I see him. Come.
Speaker 1: You know, my eyes still kind of adjusting to the light because it's not completely light yet and he's coming towards me. And he's coming to you know, he's where duck hunting waiters with those big sixteen or eighteen hundred grain pensilated boots or whatever, you can't move very fast. Alan's high stepping. He is moving towards me, and man, I see it behind him. I see it coming behind him. It wasn't moving fast at first, it was following him.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I turned around and I, you know, I didn't think about it like this at the time, but I left Alan. I left him. I didn't mean to. It wasn't like I was abandon you know. I had to get to my gun. That was the first thing I had was get to the gun. And man in my gun, I have a oh god, a I think I shoot my duck rounds out of a modified choke. Well, I keep slugs in my pocket, like two or three of them always at all time. You run into a hog, you know, you're season duck season overlap. You may mess around and see a big old buck and be wanting to shoot him. It's really dangerous to shoot those out of it. Don't anybody take that as a suggestion, because it's not. You're not supposed to shoot slugs out of any choke that you shoot duck rounds at or you know, loads or anything like that out of them. I mean, you can literally mushroom the end of your gun like then your bear. You can blow it off. You can kill yourself. But in the moment, you know, hunter safety didn't really come through.
Speaker 2: Strong to me. So, man, I run through the hole in the blind. I grabbed my gun and I jumped over the front of the blind.
Speaker 1: It's almost too tall for you to sit down and hunt, but I jump over and I fall in the water.
Speaker 2: Dude, it was cold. It was super cold, like ice in the water. Cold. And I fall in the water. My waiters are like half full of water. My gun fell in the water.
Speaker 1: I never dropped it, but it went under and uh Alan got to jump on me.
Speaker 2: It was ahead of me. So man, I'm i'm I'm moving and I get I get out. You know this is I.
Speaker 1: Can't say how far across it is. It's a I don't know at that point we were at it was.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'll be out there tomorrow. As a matter of fact, I'll be out there tomorrow. I'll look at it. I won't be at that part, but I'll be at a different part of it. But uh, anyway, I make it, you know, good ways out into this water.
Speaker 2: And I turn around and this thing is there staring at me, staring at me.
Speaker 1: And I'm not the type to run away, but there was really right there in that moment, I was holding my gun. Now that I'm thinking about, I didn't say this. I didn't say it like this to be gifts, but I was holding my gun. I could have stopped and shuck the shell right there and maybe taking a shot, but I didn't. It didn't even occur to me to that is when I turn and I look at it, man, I start it's like a weird I started to feel funny and uh, really hard to expend it. Like I was like, I was, uh, what's what's the word? You know, like when you were in class as a kid and you start to not daydreaming, I guess, But it's.
Speaker 2: Like I was in a daze. That's that's that's the best way to say. It's like it's like I fell into a daze somehow.
Speaker 1: Allen hollers at me and he grabs me and we make the bank on the other side, and I could hear it behind me at that point, it was in the water, it was coming towards us. And uh, I mean, I remember I reached for a slug at that point, I reached for a slug somewhere going up the bank, I reached for a slug. But I absolutely one do not remember loading that slug in my gun.
Speaker 2: If if I.
Speaker 1: Said, but don't remember, like I I know I did now, but I still don't feel like I stuck that slug in my gun.
Speaker 2: So I don't know how that happened.
Speaker 1: But uh, man, I hit the bank and I turned towards this thing and we are standing, you know, standing just to tell you how big the size, because I've you know, I've.
Speaker 2: Seen him twice.
Speaker 1: I've stood in front of him on the ground once, and you know, I was way above him the second time we ever saw each other. But man, I was standing, I was probably two feet out of that water. And he's he was big, like he's really that thing has to weigh six hundred and fifty pounds, six hundred six between six and seven hundred pounds monster huge man. And to stand that hub out of the water and still be almost level with this thing, because man, he was weighed out in the mud, I'm like two hundred plus, you know, lower mid two hundreds, and it was really and I also had a bunch of whie. I probably had twenty five pounds of water in my waiters as well, so that didn't help. But it was really difficult for me to weigh through that because of the mud man. That thing is so big. He was bogged like he was. That's the only reason things worked out the way they did.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: There's no doubt in my mind at all. That's the only thing that helped us. But man, I raised my gun and again at this time, I'm not aware that I didn't put the slug in, but it's I'm still not sure at what point or how that happened. Like I'm not completely.
Speaker 2: Lost, but.
Speaker 1: I raised my gun. Man go to raise my gun, and I start to feel It's hard to explain.
Speaker 2: It was like a.
Speaker 1: Like a really bad muscle cramp, really bad muscle cramp, but with heat, like with a burning paining.
Speaker 2: Like like a like a like you got stuck with a hot cattle prod or something.
Speaker 1: And man, they were they were like it was I had a couple of on my abdomen one was in my left arm and all that stuff, and it was really it was weird. And now now I'm very, very aware this thing has absolutely, somehow the ability to portray its own or not portrayed, to to project its own feelings physical and emotional on people.
Speaker 2: That's what happened to me the first night.
Speaker 1: When he when he when he when he when that that beckoning, that challenge that come here, come here boy. And then and then when he was letting me know that the day when I was up in my standing and we ran into each other, he was letting me know, I'll get you. I will get you somehow, I will get you. It was there was communication there, but it was still at that point it was still foggy that I didn't realize that that's what that was, and absolutely no idea what that was. So it's it's, you know, it's really weird. At this point, it was like, not gonna say it. It's like, I totally think that anyway. It was strange. It's really really strange, man, and kind of kind of scary in a way, you know. And uh, I'm not the one to be afraid, and it's not fun to admit that I was afraid, but it was. It was frightening, man, it really was. Well, then it gets really weird and I start hearing this thing telling.
Speaker 2: Me shoot, shoe shue, damn shoot.
Speaker 1: And I realized about just as past as I realized that I was still stuck in the days, that it's Alan streaming at me. Allan's standing right beside me, right Besides, it's a it's a miracle that he did not snatch the gun from me and shoot by himself. Alan is screaming to me, cam shoot. Can't other words in there that I'm not going to use. But man, I look at this, and you know, Alan's got my attention. I'm, I'm, I'm, I've got my focus back. And I guess I guess him being there being so loud was enough to snap me. I want to say I was under his control almost because I raised my gun with the intention to shoot and I did not shoot, And it wasn't because I chose not to shoot. So I want to say it had some kind of a hold on me. But man, Alan snapped me out of it. And and I guess, I guess now it realized that because men it roared at me, and I know, I said it. I know, I've I've said it before. I've said it more than once. You don't know what loud is.
Speaker 2: You do not know what loud. I don't, dude.
Speaker 1: I used to go to the Pyramid in Memphis when I was really little and watching mark their trucks inside that was that was like crazy loud. There's nothing, there's absolutely nothing like. It's so loud. It disrupts you. It can disrupt your breathing like it's it's it's the equipment. If you ever sat in a car they had like a massive stereo system in it with a lot of bass and stuff like that. It can disrupt your your heart rate and your breathing like it really, it really has.
Speaker 2: That effect on you. And there was nothing between me and him.
Speaker 1: It was full blast, and man, I put the bead between his eyes and pulled the trigger and either he moved or or I moved a little bit. And I didn't shoot him in the head. I shot him right through the eye right and eyeball right in the left eye.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: And uh, you know, I told Ben, I'm gonna say this just like I said yesterday because because I don't this is not easy to talk about. But I don't want to sound like I feel bad, because I definitely do not. I do not and any way, shape form or fashion, have regret for doing what I did at all.
Speaker 2: But I had to.
Speaker 1: I had to put a dog down a few years ago, and and I had to do it myself. My dog attacked. His name was Roscoe. I had him before I had Dallas. And he's the reason why Dallas was so special when I found him. Because I was at work one day and my wife called me screaming and crying, Sam Roscoe had attacked her. Man, Roscoe slept with my children. He loved my kids. Man, those were his babies. You couldn't make you couldn't touch my kids around him. Man, he wasn't playing with you.
Speaker 2: I mean he was.
Speaker 1: He was him and Dallas were I mean, and physically, if y'all have seen that picture of Dallas, you've seen Roscoe, you've seen him.
Speaker 2: You know exactly what minus minus twenty five pounds or so Dallas. Dallas had size on him.
Speaker 1: But if you've seen a picture of him, if you saw that the good one that Vic posted, it made me cry like a you know kid. And you've seen Russ, you know what he looks like. But man, I tried to find somebody to take him. I tried everything I could do. I called the shelter and they told me they were going to put him on the bite list. They had to say that he was aggressive because they couldn't sell him to somebody who might have small children who could be at risk, or a single woman who make you know, And they told me straight up, they said, they said that lots of times those dogs don't make it because they have to be very strenuous with the process of screening who they go to, because they can end up his fighting dogs, or they can end up in the wrong hands, or they can this, that and the other. So I had a choice that I could take him and drop him off and have him, you know, just take him, drop him off and leave him there and have him wondering where I was and why I'd left him.
Speaker 2: Until they killed him, you know.
Speaker 1: But uh so I took him one day out to my I took him to my grandpa's house up to my deer stand, and we stopped and got a cheeseburger on the way out there, and uh we our burgers, and he played in the water in the pond for a minute, and I did what I had to do, man.
Speaker 2: And uh, you know it was like when I found out. I mean it was it was completely about chance. You know.
Speaker 1: It's completely and totally the most random experience that that I've ever had.
Speaker 2: H And uh, it was like I was supposed to find him, man. You know he did.
Speaker 1: He did everything that Roscoe did minus attacking my wife. You know, he loved my kids and and he saved my life. You know, when you when you have to do something like that. I don't know if y'all seen Old Yeller, but that's not how it goes when you have to.
Speaker 4: Put your dog down. It's not that easy. But it's not an image. It's not an image that you get out of your head. You know, he can put that out your lack of just some win. But you know, I shot that thing.
Speaker 2: Man. It was like watching me, like watching myself shoot my damn dog. You know, he needed to die. He deserves to die like that.
Speaker 1: Those things have no place existing among among humans on this planet, where there are women, children and things, people that can't help themselves, just that there's no place for monsters like that.
Speaker 2: I don't feel bad at all about what I did. But man, I felt terrible after doing it.
Speaker 1: You know, it was just it was man I put I put that round through his eye and he, you know, he grabbed his face. He caught his face all the pieces. I guess he thought he could pull it out something or another. But uh, after after just a few stagings, man, he stopped moving.
Speaker 2: He starts to slump over and uh.
Speaker 1: And we're just standing there and ain't said a word. I ain't said a word. My ears were still ringing from from the shot. And I turned and I looked, and that Blair guy with his dog. They are booking it down the down the down the bank towards They're on the opposite side, actually cross, but they're booking it towards us. They ain't get on the four wheeler and come towards us. They are booking it towards us. And we see him over there and he stops and he looks like, what in the hell is that man? Anyway, I said, stay there, we come over there.
Speaker 2: Me and Al walked. We walked. We had to.
Speaker 1: We had to go to the left and walk all the way. It was a long way, man, long way. We walked all the way around the end of that part of that slew where it got shallow into the grass and met him over there and he's still waiting on us, and uh.
Speaker 2: We exchanged our what the hell's you know? Because he was like, I've never seen anything like that in my life. They were like, dude, you got to If I was, I would get out of here.
Speaker 5: I believe Yeah, I think I wanted that. When he went and got this for where and he got all down and he no sooner he was pulling off man.
Speaker 2: Alan. Alan finally thought to me, and he was.
Speaker 1: Like, man, I think we need to cook too, because I wasn't, you know, and think about as soon as I did it, but I realized that we had We had fired a gun before shooting, which is a crime in and of itself. I mean, I said, crime. You ain't even go to fail for it. You get a big fat ticket, big old fat ticket. E sespecially if the game warning catches you. Better not let it be a federal game warning the drivers of the silver trucks either. But at this point in my life, I've never had a run in with a game warning while I was hunting. I've always hunted private land. I've has been so far back off in a place that you know, they normally wait on you at your truck.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: We hit the trail and we don't I mean we make it. We didn't make a half mile. I'll tell you that we didn't make it half a mile. We get hit with a spotlight and it's a it's a freaking game. Well he comes up, uh and he asked us to company.
Speaker 2: He said it.
Speaker 1: Said, who was that boy that ran for me on that oo wheel with the dog? So I guess Blair gave him the slip. I guess David Seine Blair and Blair gave it the slip.
Speaker 2: And I don't believe it. To be honest, I ain't want to tell you that I'm a run from the wall. But if there was ever a time, you know, but uh many chempters. He shoot, that's all shooting.
Speaker 1: I told him, know that Allen busted me out. Allen straight up busted me out. It came you need to tell him what's going on. And I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I love Alan. That's my brother, and I say it because of my brother. I wanted to punch him in his mouth.
Speaker 1: I wanted to correct him right there in front of anyway we end up taking the dude back to the spot and this thing is stup. Man, he's still in the water. I mean, obviously he's.
Speaker 2: Still in the water, but he still hadn't fallen below the water left, but it.
Speaker 1: Is his right shoulder and his head were still very very visible about the water.
Speaker 2: Sun's coming up and all kinds of.
Speaker 1: I mean, dude, anyway, he sees this thing from the bad and you know it's it's not as dark black as a black bear. But if I saw it at a glance and that was that'd be my first guess if I saw what he saw, which was the back of a head with some ears, and you know it wouldn't he wouldn't. He wouldn't too misguided in making that assumption. Man, that dude looked at me, said you shot a black bear, And ude, I knew I was fixing the bands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, black of a better ware, and uh, man, we go over there. He tells us to come on. We hop back in his die, I said, we go.
Speaker 1: Over them, and he looks at this thing head on and he went and radioed for backup, and this great big fellas, big old ball dude shows up and uh, neither one of them were the were the federal game game wardens are there. They're federal agents. But the guys in the green trucks are different than the guys in the silver trucks. And the guys in the silver trucks have that wand like the metallic one, they can wave and see if you shot your ducks with lead shot or whatever. Both these guys were green Jean game wardens run of the mill. And here I am with I've had I've got to run in with two of them now, and I've never even I've never even been kicked by game warden wileat before.
Speaker 2: So I racked up two of those in one day. Man, that big.
Speaker 1: Fellow he looked for what. Man, he didn't look surprised at all. Let me let me say that before I forget to mention that, because that was kind.
Speaker 2: Of weird too.
Speaker 1: That dude was not surprised in the least bit, not even. But he told us we needed to get on down. He ain't that a whole lot. He's like, Man, I think y'all should leave right now. Y'all need to get on out of here. And man, we left. We got on down, bro, and uh, I dropped Alan off at his house and we sat there for a minute. He's like, man, okay, and he was asking me more than are you all right? Like is everything going to be all right? And are you okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, and uh man, I just it's it's it's it's surreal, like it's it's over. It's over.
Speaker 1: It's really over. My family is safe. We're safe, like we they're back at my house. Like I'm in my driveway right now. I'm I'm not worried about being out here. My children are eighth inside. I'm not sure they were. They were terrorizing their mom a few minutes ago, wanting wanting the the eminem ice cream cookies that we bought from the Star earlier. But this is my normal life, Like my normal life is completely back in full swing as much as it can possibly be, you know, Like I'm I'm going with Alan, I'm going, I'm gonna I'm gonna see him tomorrow. I as a real person, this is my real best friend.
Speaker 2: I'm going hunting with him in the morning, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Not worried about it at all. My family is gonna be here safe at my now. Warren's down the hill, my my brother from another mother's down the hill down there, he's you know, I know he's always and both of us. You know, I'd watched dude's house for him while he was going if he didn't ask me to, you know, but there's always eyes open on this hill. And my family is safe while we're here. Warren's family is safe while I'm here. He ain't gonna ask me for that. That dude is done and done for me.
Speaker 2: Man, I didn't even know him when it started.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but my my life is back, my my my regular every day. And I say that my kids are still not allowed to go outside without me, let me And what I guess.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm in it.
Speaker 1: Really When I said as normal as it can be, I mean, my kids are not going to go outside without me.
Speaker 2: I don't let my dogs outside for very long. You know.
Speaker 1: They go to the bathroom and I stand on the porch the whole time that it's time, holler for him to come back.
Speaker 2: I don't even let them go in the backyard. They went.
Speaker 1: We got a great big front yard. But you know, but other other than those things, man, I know it's safe now. It's it's just a safe as it was, you know before all this came to be before all these things happened with me. And uh, and there's something that I forgot to mention. Not that it really matters, I guess, but my my my pop, my mom's dad and who my my little girls, my wife went to stay with you know when all when all this all the all that was going down up here. Man, and that dude didn't believe me. I swear it all my life.
Speaker 2: He did not. You know, he didn't say he said things.
Speaker 1: He asked me if I was trying to abandon my family, No junk, I swear all he asked me, if I was trying to abandon my family and dump them on him like dude. Anyway, I received more of a you know, I received more of a warm welcome here on vix On, on vixed platform from folks I don't even know. You know, there's there's and there is somebody that I do know that recognized me out here. Miss misrus Anne, if you're listening, thank you for your kind words.
Speaker 2: I love you, and uh Jay and b to death.
Speaker 1: Actually I'm not gonna say those names, but uh, you know, the.
Speaker 2: People here have been the ones that were and my mind for allen.
Speaker 1: You know, and and and my my grandpa, not my pop, but my grandpa.
Speaker 2: And my my pop believes me now. But that was really a thing, man.
Speaker 1: He really asked me if I was if I was looking for a way to abandon my like like I've ever done anything, Marrit asking me that. But you know, the people here on this channel were I'm talking about the nicest, nicer than anybody's man, you know, the the embrace was was just I needed that like I needed it. It was it was a you know, a slice of ice in in the midst of a bunch of you know, crazy crap going on in my life. And uh, my life will never be completely normal ever again, because man, that's that's not the only one of those things out there.
Speaker 2: It was the only one that had me marked, thank god.
Speaker 1: But as normal as my life can be, it's gonna be, especially after this long and you know, all this happened, all this happened. I told Vick it was it was the sticks and de sound was wrong. That was a Friday. It was the seventh December, the seventh, man, it was. It was four days, four days outside of the year. And that that that that it took Dallas for me, so he got his you know, he got my dog man, he got a lot.
Speaker 2: More than my dog. He got a lot of things, you know, he got a lot of things.
Speaker 1: He got a lot of things from my family, you know, and and he got he got things from one, he got things from Alan. That thing is is a thief. He stole something from everybody, everybody involved, you know, and uh, you know it's it's.
Speaker 2: I don't feel bad about it. Again.
Speaker 1: I don't feel the beliefs bit bad, you know, I don't. I don't feel bad at all.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's just their there variables that I couldn't control, and people who are affected in ways that I couldn't help, and you know, it's just my fault.
Speaker 2: And I feel like it was because this.
Speaker 1: I feel I feel like that thing was on because you know, like I said, I was just bamboozling as to why it was after me, you know, why why it was me? Why Why was I the one it was after Tyler blasted him. Tyler's the one who shot him first. It was I was just I was absolutely, just completely just confused at that how that was. But now I didn't even say this to Vic yesterday, and I've been thinking about it a lot today.
Speaker 2: Man, that thing. I wasn't as afraid of it as it wanted or as it needed, because they feed on it. There's no way they don't feed on that. Man. I if you'd have told me that both, like.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, not long outside of my first run in with this thing, I might have told you were nuts for thinking that. And you know, it's crazy that I can even begetting to call somebody nuts after what I've seen.
Speaker 2: But that just didn't make much sense to me. But now, h.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's dude, there's no that's that's the only thing I can think of because, like I said, if if you were going by logic, letting logic dictate, Tyler shot that thing first, it should have been after him. Tyler was man, Tyler's shaking his boots. I was I was scared. I was scared, you know whatever admnute I was scared. I wasn't terrified. I wouldn't take it in my boots. I wasn't ready to run, man, I'm never gonna run. I wanna fight if I can, even if I get woked.
Speaker 2: You know, there's no sense to not.
Speaker 1: But I feel like it didn't get what it needed. For me, and it was gonna persist until it got it or until it got me. And you know, I was, man, I there's there's no I can't tell you how fortunate I am. I'm I'm I am not some hard ass sorry, pardon me, I just I'm trying to illustrate here. I'm not some hard headed or hardcore dog man hunter man, and never in my life gone out and hunting and killed one of those things. That's not I wouldn't recommend anybody doing that. You know, that's you got a death witch. I just my hand was forced and I had that at the time. I had the upper hand, Thank God, thank Alan, you know, man, just just to let you know how dangerous it is. I mean, dude, I had, I had a bead between his eyes. I was, I was, I had every intention to blow and his brains out, man, And that thing grabbed a hold of me teleopathic. I don't know how said teleopathically. I mean it snatched a hold of me so fast, man, you know, it stopped me from shooting. There were several seconds that went by in that time. I mean, you know, I dare say ten seconds could have gone by. I'll ask Alan, I'll ask him just to you know, just to get that little tidbit. But man, but anyway, you know, I had I had to talk to Vic. You know, it's been a while.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: This was December seventh. I mean that was once a month ago, almost a month ago. But man, my family's home, my life is as normal as it can be. Yeah, it's Tyler. Tyler's feeling better now. I've told him about all that, even though he pushed me out. You know, I couldn't ask Tyler to come and risk his life and risk taking himself away from his children to help me. But you know, he was, he was. He was in it with me, you know, he was.
Speaker 2: He was in it with me. But he's it's it's given him peace.
Speaker 1: Of mind to know there are a problem, is the problem anymore, you know, And it's a he couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: I told him he couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: He was like, I can't say what he was saying, but he didn't believe me, you know. And uh, there was this overdue to call Vic and talk to him.
Speaker 2: Man, I I'm be honest with you. I would have done it sooner.
Speaker 1: I just I've been I've been so happy to live normal, to go to sleep and wake up as normal as I can't, cause it took me. You man, it's probably a week after I had take some some night cluill because I got thick. And that was my first regular art pretty much regular night's sleep and a couple of months, and it was one of the most wonderful things ever.
Speaker 2: That was awesome. Uh, you know, but I had to tell Vic and uh, you know, I wanted.
Speaker 1: To tell everybody else to you know, that that first, that first story, man, that was that was hard to tell. That was that was difficult to get out, man. It was, you know, and everybody was so y'all are awesome. Every one of y'all are beautiful and wonderful and and some of the best people I've ever not met, you know, But that was really that was really difficult to get out, man, especially to a bunch of people I don't know that are listening to me over the internet. You know.
Speaker 2: It was just kind of strange. But I'm really glad that I did it. I really am. I'm really glad I met Vig. Dude's wonderful. He's awesome.
Speaker 1: He has this way of letting you tell your story and and you know, you're just free to flow and tell it.
Speaker 2: It's it.
Speaker 1: You can just get it right off your ass. Man, there's no you know, this was the place to go. And I'm glad I picked this one. And and I'm glad y'all listen, and I'm glad that my family's back at my house, you know.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I just you know, I had to tell.
Speaker 1: I had to tell Vic, and I asked to tell y'all. Vic didn't ask me to do this. He puts zero pressure on me to come here and do this. This was I asked him, like, hey, man, and I'll be.
Speaker 2: Honest with you.
Speaker 1: The reason that I asked him the way I asked him was do you think it's safe? Because one more thing, Man, I haven't heard anything else about this.
Speaker 2: My game one got my info, you know.
Speaker 1: They they have my number, they have my name, they know who I am, they know what I did.
Speaker 6: And I was really really really really really really really expecting somebody to show up at my house, you know, whether it be somebody in a suit or from an Alphabet agency to ask me questions or to confiscate my guns, or you know, something or another.
Speaker 2: And man, I have not seen heard from anybody, and I told that how weird I thought that was.
Speaker 1: And you know, let's victim was like, oh man, look if they if they wanted something for you by now that he came and got you, because I had.
Speaker 7: I'll be honestly, I kind of been stressing over that. That was the only thing I'm stressing over, you know, at this point, because it's it's just good to have my life back. But uh, I was completely and totally kind of braced for that at my door, you know, and it has. It just didn't come, and I hope that it doesn't because I don't want to talk.
Speaker 2: I talked to y'all in to be because I chose to.
Speaker 1: I don't want anybody come into my off demanded to know what happened. I don't want anybody like that around my family. I don't want anybody that has any ties to anything that's in any way, shape, form, or fashion related to something like that. I want to leave that behind as much as I possibly can move on with my life and.
Speaker 2: Enjoyed my life.
Speaker 1: I've forgotten what, you know, man, this past year, I've I've forgotten what it's like to really enjoy my life and my children, you know, and my my wife, and.
Speaker 2: You know, I think I might.
Speaker 1: Be ready to go get another male dog now. I I haven't been able to bring myself to go get another dog man. My wife hasn't wanted another dog. Maybe my wife's not the best with dog. She's somewhat abrasive with her, if I'm being honest, but she you know, it tore her to pieces.
Speaker 2: When Dallas was dog man. She loved that dog, and it messed her up when I had to do what I had to do with Roscoe. But uh, I might be in a place now where where I'm where I'm cool with I want to get.
Speaker 1: A a male dog, you know, and a a probably I don't. I don't think I want to get a dog that looks like Dallas. I probably American bull dogs. I think I used to breed them. I've owned them for years, and uh, you know, I love them, and I've given lots of people lots of great dogs that love their kids and that, you know, I know people that deserve good animals and animals deserve good people no matter what. And I've made those connections in my life. But I don't think I could have another dog that looks like Dallas. Because I couldn't look at them every day. It would remind me too much. You know, I don't I don't ever want to see that again. I'll never not see it, you know. For that well, I won't go the rest of my life without seeing it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna see that night play in my head at times. But it's all over, man, it's all over now. Like it's not a it's not a concern anymore. It's a bad memory and that's all it is. It's a bad memory now. But uh man, I just.
Speaker 2: Thank you to all of y'all for listening to and allowing me to tell this story.
Speaker 1: Man here, you know, I've cried in front of people, in front of people like like telling this story, I've cried, you know, And that's not anybody's problem, man, that's nobody's that's nobody's.
Speaker 2: Bullcrap to deal with. That's mine. But the amount of.
Speaker 1: People who are like, hey, man, we're with you, it's all good, you know, every everything will be okay. And this is that they are awesome, absolutely freaking off and uh and VIC two, you know, first and foremost, I wouldn't have the opportunity to have been have had people to be able to reach out to me and tell me it's gonna be okay if it would m But uh, I mean, that's what's happened in my life so far.
Speaker 2: Uh you know, so far, that's there is no so far. But when it comes to that's where I am now.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm I'm happily home with my kids.
Speaker 2: You know, they're soon as I'm as soon as I'm done out here, I'm.
Speaker 1: Going in and they're gonna be in there waiting on me, covered in spaghetti sauce.
Speaker 2: My wife made spaghetti. But uh, yeah, man, this is.
Speaker 1: This is uh, this is the best I've been in a really, really, really long time.
Speaker 3: Sure, Cam, I think it's pretty safe to speak for everyone when I tell you that we're all so glad that you have your life back now. You deserve this. You've deserved this for so long. When you told me about what actually happened when you had that show down with that dog man, I was so happy for you, and still am. But having said that, I know you're under a time constraint. You're gonna be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow to head out with Allen. So you said you only had about an hour to do this show tonight. With that in mind, would you be willing to come back Monday night at nine pm Eastern for a part so I could ask you a laundry list of questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, man, anytime.
Speaker 3: Well, you know it's appreciated, it really is. And please remember when you head in the house tonight after wrapping up from this, I hope you do give your kids a big hut because you deserve it and they deserve it.
Speaker 2: I will. I'll tell them it's from vigman By, who is big. I don't worry about it, baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tell them that's another story right there. It definitely is.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're sure the Monday night and nine pm Eastern time will work for you, then yeah, we'll just come back then and do a part to you to get all these questions thrown at you and we'll just take it from there.
Speaker 2: Then. I got you. Yeah, man, I'll see you all Monday. That'll be fun.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, we're looking forward to it. And like I told you before, thanks again so much for coming back to updates on what's been going on.
Speaker 2: What's happened? Yeah, man, thanks for that one. It's it's like, wow, Well.
Speaker 3: You know you're welcome any way we can help. We'll definitely do that. But having said that, yeah, I'm going to let you get out of here and get inside. Thanks against so Matreier time and we'll talk to you Monday.
Speaker 2: Oh I see a man.
Speaker 3: Thanks, we'll see ya. Well, that's another one in the books, like we talked about earlier, just a moment ago. We'll be back Monday night, nine pm Eastern time for part two to ask him all these questions. I'm going to have a bunch of questions for him. If you're in a live chat and have any questions for him that you'd like for me to ask them, then please come back and I'll definitely ask those questions as well. But having said that, if you've had a Dogman encounter of your own that you need help dealing with, or maybe you just want to come on the show and share it with other listeners, if you want to report that to me, please go to Dogmanencounters dot com submit a report, and if you do that, then I'll contact you and schedule phone consultation with you and we'll take it from there. But having said that, thanks again so much for listening and have a great night.