Speaker 1: So I saw this article. He says, Tucker and Nick Flent, you should be neutralized.
Speaker 2: Bring it on. Who's going to do it?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: Bring it on. You want to neutralize me, you know where to find me, Josh, why don't you do it yourself? They say, neutralize us, Well, you know they could neutralize us. I'm sure they could. I'm sure they got bombs inside the pagers. I'm sure they'd have a big laugh about that. Take out one Nick Flents, watch a thousand more take my place, and there'll be one hundred times more radical.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, it won't go the way you think. Bring it on, exactly. Bring it on. They already lost the debate. Man. They literally cannot debate these topics. It's over.
Speaker 4: They can't stop it, to the point that you now have the Vice President of the United States who's going to TPUSA events, which, by the way, I'm going to critique him a lot J d Evans, But I want to start by saying respect. Respect for doing that, Respect for going to an event and taking unscripted questions from a bunch of kids that like you didn't have to do that, So kudos for that. Now we're gonna get into your answers, which I think you did a good job answering them. I'm not saying that you told the truth per se, but I respected the fact that you did it, and I thought that your answers were quality.
Speaker 2: We'll break them down a little bit though.
Speaker 4: But to get back to that foint Is clip that I opened up with, I just want to emphasize, like he's not overstating it when he's talking about sure, I'm sure you'd like to neutralize me, Sure you like to put a bomb on my pager or something like that. It's like, I know, people think he just sounds like a paranoid lunatic.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: And the reason I say that a lot of people probably aren't aware of this story because it just happened earlier this morning or late last night.
Speaker 2: I should say.
Speaker 4: The esteemed Josh Hammer came out with a article where he calls for both Tucker Carlson and Nick quinta Is to be neutralized. But he starts off by analogizing it to a fox in the henhouse. Well, for those that don't know, what you do with a fox that's in the henhouse is just stop it violently. So I think it's fair to wonder allowed, particularly given your proclivity for tweeting out things about public executions, et cetera, et cetera, and the fact that you lied about the group that you were in with Charlie Kirk in the forty eight hours prior to his assassination. That maybe you're your dog whistling a little bit there, but just a ted Now, obviously Josh Hammer is denying this and that it is not availed threat.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: He just means that you've got to silence the fox in the henhouse, because that's what you do with a fox in the henhouse, is you just make sure it doesn't talk. Okay, Anyways, it got really funny when people start to blast him and he brings up a definition of the word neutralized, and he truncates, he cuts it off so that you can't see the final one, which is basically to kill. It's an allusion to killing. And it's like, yeah, dude, we know what you're doing. I know exactly what you're doing. And just for the record, Josh Hammer is not nobody. I mean, he's basically nobody, but he's not nobody in the sense that he's the editor in chief at Newsweek, So he's got a high prestige job kind of sort of, I mean, whatever prestige comes with a magazine at a Dior in chief title that no one reads anymore. But regardless, he puts out this op ed and essentially what he's he's lamenting or saying, is that Tucker Carlson platforming Nick Fuentes is going to lead to the demolition of the right, and that their instincts are to destroy the right wing or their their intentions.
Speaker 5: Rather, to me, that is what the Tucker wing is trying to do. They're they're they're not trying to kind of have an inclusive movement, right, They're not trying to have to have a marketplace of ideas, kind of free for all conversations. That's what That's what they would have you believe. That's actually not what they're interested in doing. They're trying to burn it all down. They're trying to destroy the current iteration of the American right, literally destroy it, root and branch and then build something new in its stead.
Speaker 4: I'm going to do something you really didn't expect, and that's defend Josh Hammer. He's actually right one regard the rest of his diatribes and everything else about his life I totally disagree with.
Speaker 2: But he's right about one thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do want to destroy the modern iteration of the right wing because it is wholly owned and controlled by a foreign government, and I don't respect it, appreciate it, and I'm no longer willing to permit it. So you're right about that. That doesn't mean that I want to destroy the country. That doesn't mean that I hate anybody foreign or otherwise. It just means that I want to have sovereignty. Sovereignty, that's it. I know it's a dirty word, but seeing as you know, Israel gets it sovereignty violently, So why don't I get sovereignty peacefully?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: I can't have that, can.
Speaker 4: I want approximately five hundred and thirty five Thomas Massey's and I want approximately zero Mitt Romney's or Lindsey Graham's or Randy Fines or Ted Cruz. I don't want any of those people in politics because they don't represent me, they don't represent America more specifically. So, yeah, I do want to destroy that root and branch. That doesn't mean I want to destroy the GOP.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I would love to reform it if that's possible, and if it's not, well, then get out the way. That's where I'm at with it. That's the fight that we're in right now. And I think that that's the main reason, if there is one, the very core reason that they are so horrified that that Tucker Carlson would deign it proper to platform scare quotes someone like Nick Fuent does is because they know it's a compelling message.
Speaker 2: It is a compelling message. When inflation was.
Speaker 4: Two percent and the national debt was ten trillion dollars and we were actually able to function and have an economy that worked a little bit, and people were able to pay their rent, afford to buy a home, get married, have kids, all of these concerns kind of were subdued because at least my life is going okay. Life is not going okay. Not for the average person in this country. It's not going okay. From drug addiction to the suicide epidemic, to mental health issues, to unemployment, to homelessness, to the military vets that get back from these wars that are fought on behalf of that country, and then they realize what they've done and they can't handle it. I mean, the list goes on and on.
Speaker 1: You've been getting it wrong for generations. You wrecked my generation. How many years have Republicans controlled Congress? How many years have Republicans controlled the White House? I was born in nineteen ninety eight. How many years since then have Republicans had power? And what have they done about free trade which took all the jobs? Pornography and feminism which made marriage impossible? What have they done about the open borders? They're literally taking our birthright.
Speaker 4: When the sun was shining, we didn't so much look around and say who's taking advantage of us here? But when the storm clouds come in, suddenly people go, oh, now I want to figure out why it's not sunny anymore. And no, I'm not making a weather control old joke, even though that would be funny, That's not what I'm doing. I'm just saying people are tired, they're fed up. They have every right to be. Therefore, they are not going to accept business as usual because businesses as usual has been brutal for them, and they are expecting that to change. The reason that they had so much hope, such high hopes for someone like Donald Trump, is because that's what he ran on, he ran on closing the border. Can you prioritize us, can you put America first? Can you make America great again? Can you do those things? That was his promise? And they're like, you got my vote, that's my guy. And then we're bombing Iran and we're funding a bunch of proxy wars and people are like, well, this doesn't feel like America First, and they're right.
Speaker 2: And regardless of.
Speaker 4: What happened with Charlie Kirk, which I will get into a little bit later, the updates on that front, because there are some really interesting tidbits. But regardless of what happened with Charlie Kirk, and regardless of where you think the dialogue is going now that Charlie Kirk's out of the picture, it's not going to change. Nick fuentt Is has conquered TPUSA without firing a shot.
Speaker 2: That's the truth.
Speaker 4: His supporters are there in numbers, and for the record, most of them probably aren't even his overt supporters. This has become a hallmark of TPUSA events over the past couple of years. You get these young kids up to the microphone, usually men, and they immediately start asking about America first, Israel, Gaza, et cetera, et cetera. They're not playing around and they're not gonna stop. And as long as you keep handing them a microphone, they're going to keep asking you these questions.
Speaker 2: So let's get into it. Let's see what these kids had to say.
Speaker 5: Dem pandone. Large private corporations such as Pallenteer hoarding data caches on US citizens.
Speaker 6: No, I don't condone it. And here's the thing. So I get asked about Palenteer a lot, because there's this internet meme out there that somehow I am super in bed with Palenteer. And here's the thing that I'd say about this. Palenteer is a private company. They sometimes do a useful service, and sometimes they're going to do things.
Speaker 2: That we don't like.
Speaker 6: You should be demanding that your representatives do two things when it comes to Palenteer or when it comes to any other technology company. Number One, protecting your data. What's going on with artificial intelligence is going to mean that there are massive inducements to steal your data, to harvest it, and to use it against you to sell digital advertisements. That is not what I believe in, and I've been fighting against it. Whether it's Palenteer or any other technology company.
Speaker 4: Now, as I said, JD gives a good answer there, but he obfuscates. Let me explain, back in the twenty teens, when jad Evance was just getting into politics, who do you think put him on? Who do you think funded his Senate campaign? That would be Peter Teel. Peter Tiel gave him five million dollars for that Senate seat. Five million. Do you think that comes with no strings attached, just based off of ideological alignment?
Speaker 2: I doubt it.
Speaker 4: Do you know who Peter Teel is well, amongst other things, he is the co founder of Palenteer. So it is not an internet meme to question you, Jade Vance, vice President of the United States. It is not an Internet meme to go, hey, Bud, seems like you've got a whole lot of support coming from Pallenteer, folks. Is there a reason for concern there? I would say that there is, particularly given that Palenteer has received contracts from the Trump administration. So we're going to continue to ask those questions, particularly given the fact that Palenteer is a military industrial complex creation. I did an entire breakdown episode on this. If you want to check it out a couple months ago. Palenteer's primary funding source for the first decade of its existence was the DoD the CIA in the Intel communities. So you don't get much more swampy than that. You don't get much more technocratic and horrifying and dystopic than Palenteer. And the fact that you have such a cozy relationship with Peter Thiel is going to draw these questions.
Speaker 2: That's the nature of the game.
Speaker 4: Kudos to you for how you answered the question, but you didn't really answer it fully. You didn't really say yes, I get campaign contributions from the co founder of Palanteer. You might even get it from Karp, the other co founder.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: But regardless, people are going to wonder if that means that there's strings attached, and you're going to have to show that you're a real boy, that you have cut those strings, and as of now, I don't believe that you have. It's good In the next one, which is Thomas Massey.
Speaker 7: Endorstic candidate to run against Republican Representative Thomas Massey, who's opposed and criticized some of the Trump administration's aims, how would you address those who fear that principal disagreement or independent thinking is just a courage within the party because of how it can be framed as a betrayal instead of as internal accountability or an opportunity for debate and negotiation.
Speaker 6: So it's a very good question. And let me say this one is hard for me. And the reason it's hard for me is because Thomas Massey and I he's one of the first people that ever reached out to me about my book or about political office. I've known Thomas Massey well before I got involved in politics. Thomas's wife died a year and a half ago, two years ago, it was a little while ago. She died very unexpectedly, was a very sweet and kind woman, and I was probably one of the first people that called Thomas to all from my condolences. I think the problem with Thomas, and I've told him this in private and now I guess I'll say it in public, is it's one thing to disagree with the party on a particular issue. It's one thing to take, you know, to take to have your independent stand on a number of questions. And by the way, some of the stuff where Thomas Massey has been independent against the Republican Party.
Speaker 2: I've agreed with him.
Speaker 6: With Thomas and I worked together during twenty twenty three where I was trying to stop the limitless flow of American money to Ukraine, and Thomas was one of the people I was working closest with it. But that's one thing. Being independent, having your own opinions is one thing. Voting against the party on every single issue, you're eventually going to make too many enemies. And that is the problem that Thomas has had. It's not one issue, it's not three or four issues. It's that every time that we've needed Thomas for a vote, he has been completely unwilling.
Speaker 3: To provide it.
Speaker 6: That is why the President of the United States has trained desire on Thomas Massey. It's because we can never count on him for some of the most difficult votes. I wish that that weren't the case. I say that as somebody who's known Thomas well before I got into politics. But politics is politics, and when you always vote against the party, you can't expect the party to actually back yet.
Speaker 4: That's that right there is where you really lose my support, my trust, my confidence. The reason I say that is because number one, Thomas Massey votes in alignment with the GOP over eighty percent of the time, so to say you can never count on.
Speaker 2: His vote is a lie.
Speaker 4: But what you're really saying is that when it comes to the tougher votes, you can't rely on Thomas Massey to cast a vote in your direction. The reason he doesn't do that is because he votes in alignment with the constitution. And when you try to do things like pass a multi trillion dollar stimulus passage during an unconstitutional lockdown that doesn't have a recorded vote, which is also unconstitutional and it's also totally fiscally insane and not remotely conservative, he demands a vote. He goes against Donald Trump and draws the ire of Donald Trump as a consequence of that. That is why we need more of him, not less. And to say that you can't trust him when you need him, you want to look in the mirror. You got to ask yourself, why can't you rely on him? Why are you pushing unconstitutional bills? Why are you doing that? And if you're going to pretend as if that makes him the problem as opposed to the rest of the swamp, you're the problem.
Speaker 2: That's the truth. I'm a Christian man.
Speaker 8: And I'm just confused why that there's this notion that we might have ohe Israel something, or that there are greatest ally or that we have to support this multi hundred billion dollar foreign aid package to Israel to cover this, to quote Charlie Kirk, ethnic clensing and Gaza.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Let me.
Speaker 2: Let me say a few things about this.
Speaker 6: First of all, when the President of the United States says America first, that means that he pursues the interests of Americans first. That is our entire foreign policy. That doesn't mean that you're not going to have alliances, that you're not going to work with other countries from time to time. And that is what the President believes is that Israel sometimes they have similar interests in the United States, and we're going to work with them in that case. Sometimes they don't have similar interests in the United States. And this example, the most recent Gaza peace plan that all of us have been working on very hard for the past few weeks. The President of the United States could only get that piece deal done by actually being willing to apply leverage to the state of Israel. So when people say that Israel is somehow manipulating or controlling the president of the United States. They're not controlling this president of the United States, which is one of the reasons why I would be able to have some of the success that we've had in the Middle East.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna stop it there, because he just gets into theological disagreements between Jewish people and Christians after that, and it's somewhat interesting but not really pertinent to the topic at hand. The major takeaway the really loud statement that he made without intending to do so. He said, when people say that Israel controls the president of the United States, not this president. What's the implication there? He's saying that other presidents were maybe all of the presidents were fascinating.
Speaker 2: Isn't it what an.
Speaker 4: Incredible acknowledgment to come from the Vice President of the United States. And as you would expect, the Zionis crowd is in uproar that he didn't just dismiss it out of hand. But he's being somewhat honest. I think that the problem is that he's not being all the way honest. You don't get a hundred plus million dollars, it's actually hundreds of millions of dollars from the Adelson's over the past twelve years, and expect there to be no strings attached. Correct, we're all adults here. We all understand how business works, we all understand how politics works. We all know that those bucks come with strings like moving the embassy, funding and arming wars, things like that. So you're being honest to a level. But then you're defending your guy, and you have to. You're the vice president of the United States. I expect you to defend Trump. My argument to you would be, if you.
Speaker 2: Want me to believe in you.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to distance yourself somehow. You're gonna have to separate yourself. You're gonna have to say what you would do differently. And as of now, you're being a dutiful soldier, and you're representing yourself as being America first and Trump being the same and there being nothing that's been done wrong. And Okay, I wish you luck in that sales pitch, but I don't think most Americans are buying it because America is not being put first. And until you do so, expect for these questions to continue, Expect for the ire to increase, Expect for the rat of good men to arise.
Speaker 3: Alexander Saltz Needson once wrote that there is nothing like the wrath of the men who never wanted to be violent, once you take away the person that just wanted to live a normal life. I just wanted to be left alone. I just wanted to be a regular guy. And once they push the normal person too far to the point where we are no longer able to be that guy, They've killed that person. They've killed that part of us. To now at the point where we have to be living by the rules of the jungle, to protect our family, to protect ourselves. The wrath these people are going to feel is going to be medieval.
Speaker 2: God, that's a good point.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: I feel like I just took a blue tree.
Speaker 4: And I don't bring this up as a threat. I bring it up as a warning. I sense the temperature in this country. I know what young men are going through. I am one of them, kind of. I'm pretty old for a young man, but you know what I mean. The economic outlook is dire. The family outlook is not ideal. To put it mildly, the freedom outlook isn't exactly ideal either. People are tired, people are fed up. People understand that they're being taken advantage of, and therefore they will not accept business as usual. If you represent yourself to be that in any way, you will have no political viability moving forward. That's my honest opinion.
Speaker 1: They removed everything, They took everything from us, and now they say, if you don't go out and vote for more of it, you made us lose. There's no US. We are America First. You are the Republican Party. If you want America First to be a part of your coalition, then you better do.
Speaker 2: Something for us.
Speaker 4: I do not think that you can be elected in this country running under the APAC banner, or the Palanteer banner for that matter. I think it's going to be a just albatross hanging around your neck. You may be able to deplatform Nick Fuentes, but you cannot silence his ideas. Ideas are not monopolized by him either, and they really didn't originate from him. This it's more of a Pat Buchanan movement than anything else. Even though Nick likes to credit himself with the entirety of the movement, and he's done a lot, so I'm not trying to dismiss it entirely. And he's certainly done a lot with the young audience, but for those that have been around a while, Pat Buchanan and Ron Paul, that's the true America first origin story. And it started before that, undoubtedly. But I'm just saying, in my lifetime, those are the guys and myself, Dave Nick, a whole bunch of other people were all in their shadow. We're all just trying to carry on that torch and see their vision brought to reality. That's what I hope to do. That's what I demand we do, and you will accept our entry into the GOP to reform it or it will be burnt down around you. That's how it's going to play out. You cannot stop the young generation from having any political say forever. They will grow, they will get wealthy, they will get older, and they will take power from you. Whether you want to relinquish it voluntarily and work alongside them, or if you want to be conquered, it's coming. You cannot stop it. I promise you that. So as a friendly bit of advice, listen to them now or feel them later.
Speaker 2: That's where we're headed.
Speaker 1: What Tucker demonstrated on Monday is that you don't need to listen to these people, Tune them out, turn them off, take the volume dial and turn it all the way down. We're not listening anymore. We don't care. Your book about Western civilization in Israel, we don't care.
Speaker 2: We're not reading it.
Speaker 1: You're bitching, you're whining, you're squealing about anti Semitism. Nobody's listening anymore, nobody cares, nobody's watching.
Speaker 2: We've tuned you out. We know what you are.
Speaker 1: You don't care about us, you don't care about this country. You don't respect this play, you don't respect our ancestors, and you don't even worship our god. So why would we listen to you for one more second. We don't need your permission to have these conversations. We don't need your permission to talk to each other. We don't need your permission to put America first.
Speaker 4: If you want to understand why Nick foint this has become so popular, you only need to watch that clip, repeat it over and over if you have to to get it through your head. The reason he's popular is because he channels the anger of the young men in this country. That anger is real. Whether you want to call it race, whatever, it doesn't matter. They are fucking furious, and they should be. And I, setting all of my disagreements with Nick aside, which there are quite a few, He's right about this. You have not put America or Americans first my entire life. We woke up to it quite a while ago, more and more, millions more have woken up to it since then. And unless you listen to our demands and deliver, you will lose. You will pick up a brown fucking ups box and you will put your shit into it, and you will go out to the U haul and you will take your ass back to Virginia or Texas or wherever the fuck you're from, because we don't want you there anymore. I don't give a shit that you have an R next to your name, that you're a member of the GOP, that you pretend to be a conservative or a libertarian or not an inventionist or fiscally conservative. You're none of those things. You represent a country that is not America. It will not be accepted anymore. It's over. Get the fuck out. And if you lose as a consequence of us not lending you our support, good great. I hope it hurts, and if it hurts me as a consequence. Fine, I'm already hurt. I'm already hurt by your betrayal, So it doesn't matter. That's the type of vengeance mentality that he has his audience has. I have my audience as we're not gonna fucking accept anything less than putting this country first. It shouldn't even be a debate. It shouldn't be remotely controversial. This is a given. This is a mandatory. This is a mandate. You have to deliver it, and if you refuse, get the fuck out. We don't need you, we don't want you. We don't respect you. You don't respect us. We understand each other. Now it's over.
Speaker 2: Move on.
Speaker 4: You will deliver our sovereignty. You will deliver our freedom. You will deliver our privacy, our prosperity, our ending of the endless wars on behalf of other countries. You will stop all of those things, or you will never hold power again. You will never get rich off of this graft, off of this deep, disgusting corruption. You will never get any of those things. This is an ultimatum. You can hear us now, or you can feel later. Get fucked.
Speaker 5: You know it, I know it.
Speaker 1: The young people in this country, the next generation. God bless them on the left and the right. They know that you are full of shit. They're finished with the lies, with the humiliation, rituals, insulting our intelligence, the derision and the contempt that you hold us in. Everyone knows it, and you know as well as anybody that in ten years, twenty years, thirty years, there's only going to be more.
Speaker 2: Nick Flentis's