Speaker 1: Something you should go Something you should know is brought to you by Genesis GOLDRA dot com. That is also something you should know. You could put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Genesis Gold Group is the only IRA backed by physical gold and silver.
Speaker 2: Learn more and get a free gold.
Speaker 1: And Silver guide at Genesis Gold ira dot com.
Speaker 2: I've got a.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, lovely, very sexy guest in the studio today, my wife Heidi.
Speaker 2: How you doing.
Speaker 3: I am fantastic.
Speaker 1: She's I don't know if you know this, but she's the other half of the John and Heidie show. She's in this studio all the time, but she leaves at this time and I have other guests come in here you other things.
Speaker 2: Is this the first time you've ever been on.
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: What is it like? Is it amazing?
Speaker 3: Just like the rest of the time.
Speaker 2: You feel pretty special over there right now.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: The reason I have Heidien here is because we're going to talk about something really cool that's happening tonight.
Speaker 2: Tonight tonight.
Speaker 1: We would love to have you come and join us at thunder Road in stout Fall, seven pm tonight. There is a comedy night and a game show night. Have you heard anything about this comic as it can be any good.
Speaker 3: You think I've heard him from him once or twice.
Speaker 2: It's me no, you actually saw.
Speaker 1: And I have to decide which set I'm going to do because I did two different sets when we were out in DC a couple of weeks ago. I recorded a little special out there, and the one that I want to do is this one over here. And then Heidi's like, no, no, no, you do.
Speaker 3: This over here. So let's see what he does.
Speaker 2: I can be pressured into this.
Speaker 3: We It is a phenomenal event. You're not going to want to miss it. In addition to the comedy, there is game shows.
Speaker 1: The game prizes yep from local businesses, and I would love for you to come out and win, win, win, And then you also have.
Speaker 3: We have some silent auction and you put.
Speaker 2: Together some cool stuff, so let's talk.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 2: I noticed there's a lot of liquor in these things.
Speaker 3: There is not there's a few that have some liquor in them, Yes.
Speaker 2: A few, it's like four or five. Oh, it's not a lot.
Speaker 3: But there's all sorts of different baskets that are just full of really cool stuff. I've got a home to core basket I've got a whiskey basket, kids, There's a coffee and wine basket. There's a self care basket. There's a basket with all sorts of cool kitchen goodies. There's a garden basket. There's a pizza party basket. Then there's a just a party basket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a.
Speaker 3: Lot of booze in that one.
Speaker 2: Actually, I told you.
Speaker 3: We've got fireworks baskets, two different huge fireworks baskets, baking.
Speaker 2: We're friends at the fireworks store. He brought all that stuff in.
Speaker 3: When he brought those fireworks, I was like, I those are huge.
Speaker 1: All what I was I was expecting like some bottle rockets and he's like, here you go. Yeah, so we're one thousand dollars worth of fireworks and then yeah, we're gonna split.
Speaker 3: Them into two different baskets, so five hundred dollars worth of fireworks in each one. But you're definitely gonna want to be there.
Speaker 1: It's going to be a great And we gave away a bunch of tickets, and the tickets that we gave way were done with that part. If you'd like to go and you can't afford to go, it's fifteen dollars to figure your ticket today.
Speaker 2: If you show up.
Speaker 1: Tonight, it's twenty dollars at the door. But if that's going to stop you from going, reach out to me and let me know and I'll because I've got some people at one tickets that might not be able to use it, reach out because I want you to be there, whether you can afford to or not, I want you to be there because it's going to be a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Right, You're gonna want to come.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is tonight at thunder Road in Sioux Falls, and I'm excited to do this. It's the first time we've done an event like this in that room.
Speaker 3: Right, And it is a fundraiser for the Suit Falls Fireworks for the fireworks display that we put on at at the fairgrounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Double Question Fairgrounds on July fourth. And if you get a chance, come out and have some fun with us tonight. And like I said, if this goes well, we would probably be doing some more events like this. So I want it to go well because I want to do more events like this. So come out be a part of the first ever comedy night and game show night at thunder Road tonight in Sioux Falls, a fundraiser for Sue Falls Fireworks. You could find tickets there's a link at Sue Fallsfireworks dot org. There's also a link at Sue Fallscomedy dot com. There's also a link at Sunny Radio dot com. And I would love for you to click that link, get your tickets and join us tonight.
Speaker 2: You're going to be there, Oh yeah, I'll be there all right.
Speaker 1: She's going to be doing all the work. I'm gonna be goofer on having fun. So come out have some fun with us tonight. And that is something you should know. Something you should know. Something you should know is brought to you by Genesisgoldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the Gold Standard. Get a free Gold and Silver guide now at genesisgoldra dot com.