Speaker 1: Sixty nine sixty nine.
Speaker 2: All right, when with with ehing with I show you're gone ruling it? Yeah, with simple we pursuing it. Hold out shaw shank through the sewer. Dude, Now what chilling at day Eagle? Yeah, we're doing it. Three your clocking on the dock. Got a habit for my house, a gop status. How we'd starting kidding? Cratit show that enough multiplied like a rabbit. Tune in so out, creak it up, beat the habit.
Speaker 3: I want a.
Speaker 4: Hang out with my friend in Rocket on the radio.
Speaker 1: Boys bends talking on the radio.
Speaker 3: It's time to dune and fuking all by he we go, kat sting up in.
Speaker 2: All the radio.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one the Eagle. And if you're hearing my voice, that means Ben isn't here today. Now we do have tizzle kt fun tweets hi kt Hi, we do have the bake arm red Christina over there. Hell, how was your Sunday?
Speaker 3: Oh man?
Speaker 4: Uh so my whole weekend. I was basically hungover and it was just the worst. I don't really drink any more than normal. I was just completely out of it. Uh So, yesterday was fantastic. I mean again, was fighting a hangover. But we had the Save the Cicada last night out in fort Worth, out in Fort Worth, and I have to give a big shout out real quick to our very loyal listeners. You guys know them, Daniel, Mikey, p roth Iel, even Tommy. They all showed up even though there was severe weather on the way, you know.
Speaker 1: Incredible.
Speaker 4: And then when we got to the Cicada wasn't aware of this, there was no ac Oh. I don't know if you guys know how hot it was yesterday. It was.
Speaker 2: It was hot.
Speaker 1: We need to save this.
Speaker 4: I don't even want to be around anymore, dude, it was. It was miserable. And those guys stayed before our set, after our set, and it's just it's really really cool of them to do that.
Speaker 1: So I love to hear that. Yeah, she did do these Save the Cicada's air Conditioning System show yesterday. It's over in a fun part of town, though. Man, I am so down with the near south side area of Fort Worth. Yeah, love that area. Tizzle Ben's not here today. Yeah, did you know that? Coming into today?
Speaker 2: I knew that.
Speaker 1: How did you know? I have an email account. Oh just hear what Ben sounds like.
Speaker 3: Yes, greetings fellow Been and Skin show hosts and listeners on ninety seven to one The Eagle, this is Ben Rogers reporting live, well not actually live from my house. There's a tiny dog howling in the background. I'm not sure you can hear that. Probably heard that one. I am under the weather, so I will not be doing the show today on this Monday. My voice right now sounds like John Coffee in the Big Green Mile. Shout out to Michael Clark Duncan that this might be my new me. I'm like that Kennedy Health, Dude, don't eat that. You should not eat that. Do you know where those tomatoes were grown? That's me now. So I'm probably going to go shoot and eat a unicorn then leave its corpse in a small forest. I can't remember the details anyways, just wanted to wish you all the very best. Thanks for listening. Godspeed to my boy said to buy how wow?
Speaker 1: Okay, Ben, you're gonna send that to Christina because there's so many things in there she's gonna want forever. Sounds like a bond villain man that has so been to not be on the air and just do a political joke and then run and hide from it. Make sure to tune in today at three forty four.
Speaker 3: By the way, probably heard that one.
Speaker 4: Well, the little dog is proof that he didn't put any effect on it, you know, because it kind of sounds like there's an effect, But the dog is proof that there's no.
Speaker 1: Proves that it's real. There's a really, there's a lot of I just realized there's really there's a lot of good jokes here, a lot of good jobs. Hold on, hold on, there's gonna be a lot of good drops. Hold on, hold on everyone.
Speaker 2: Wait ready, yep.
Speaker 3: Probably heard that one.
Speaker 4: That was fast work, impressive.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need you next time to have the fart then the dog howl then though, you probably heard that one.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry next time.
Speaker 1: So anyways, but Ben was fighting, you know, he sounded kind of funky on Friday. Yeah he did, but you know, he seemed to be upbeat and chipper, so I didn't think anything about it. And then I talked to him Saturday and he was like, man, I'm a little on to the weather, but I should be fine. And then I talked to him yesterday and it was pretty clear he was getting worse. Well, we thought we might see him today. Yeah, and now evidence exhibit a no Ben. So there you go. I think this text message he said it sounded like Larry King swallowed a buick. Yeah, it's very strange. But anyways, we do have lots of fun stuff to get to today. I did have the terrifying thing happen. This is more of a Ben kind of thing, but it happened to me driving in. I was actually talking to Ben and the dude in the I was on the far right lane of the toll way headed southbound, had just passed you know whatever that is Keller Area, and a guy in the far left lane, I just saw this like explosion, mini explosion. And I don't know if he was on his phone and just swerved into the rails. Yeah, and then that caused his tire to explode, or if his tire exploded. First it looked to me like he hit the first and then it exploded, but I don't know. Then he has to get all the way over four lanes, so I see it. So I'm slowing down, but man, I'm looking at cars behind me coming in at eighty and I'm like, man, they're gonna crash into my ass because he's got to get all the way over to the right, and most of good chunks of the toll way there's no there's no room. He found one little small space of service road. He got so lucky, damn so lucky. Yeah, you guys remember the time that my I ran out of gas. Yes, and on the toll way, and you just it's very unsafe because there it's undulating in terms of the height. So you know, you go right over a little mini hill and there could be a car stop and you have no idea. Everyone's tall and ass. There is no side service road. It's wild, dude. That's that's probably the most fear I've ever felt, in terms of immediate fear, like I'm about to die.
Speaker 4: So you stopped and help them change tire? Right?
Speaker 1: I called nine one one. Okay, do you guys ever do that I'm supposed to that there's a whole number on your driver's license. Well, I don't have time to. If I got my driver's license out and looked at it, I would cause a wreck. So I called nine to one one and they immediately patched me through to the tollway authority. Really yeah, just hold on one second. We'll get you to the toll way. And it just took a second.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thanks for you, so I'm a hero. We got lots to get to today, including on the Hollywood shuffle combination of Sydney Sweeney and Black Sabbath, but coming up next things that I'm tracking. Yesterday was the first day I learned about this very important weather development, and we'll discuss it next