Speaker 1: Spent the day making hot sauce, and then I went and started working editing on that portion that I read about the X Club, Malthus and all that stuff. So that one is complete, and I'm working on clipping out another video. So I think that's what I'm gonna do when I have these long streams, I'm just gonna clip out like an hour long sections. It's still not start format, but at least it's something a little bit smaller for people to check out, and then they should clip from that. Because I'm going in and I'm putting a bunch of edits shortening down my pauses, you know, like the William Shatner pauses, And I'm also, excuse me, I'm also doing this like enhanced so if I bring up a topic or bring up a name, a picture will appear of that person. Kind of helps you follow along, keeps you engaged. I haven't done a whole lot of I haven't done a whole lot of audio. Yeah, I'm music into it or anything like that yet, or even sound effects. I hold my sound effects on my other computer. There you go, But that's off the board. That's not like something I can just pull a file and throw into Da Vinci. Let's have a look here. Look, yeah, you don't think it's in there? Is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's in there. Cool, it's at least degraded on kick it looks like trashy ish. Plus they don't show me anywhere because that's just how they roll. So everybody's talking about something that happened yesterday or the day before, day before Christmas, and I got the first report on it, and I thought it was hilarious. So if you don't remember, there was a video that I put out. It was from a seven hour stream and I did what I was just talking about at cutting it up and see if I can find mine. All right, So I made this one and what did I call it? Maton commits but sorry, Baton commits clovicular homo side and leaves the scene because he kept on messing with clovicular and saying, I don't know how how you're not a homosexual? How you are not gay? And that's like he's committing clovicular homo side. And I put that out there. That was on December twenty first, that I posted on here, But I had made that live stream. When did I do it? Let's see oh yeah, money bag bitch, good to be a Somali. I guess.
Speaker 3: Who was it?
Speaker 1: Seven hours? I think it was. Yeah, I posted this one six days ago, but I posted the original and whoa, there's a lot to unpack here, which was thirteen days ago. So from that video, I pulled out this thing and named it that. And then and then what's he do? Clivicular runs over somebody? Clavicular vehicular. It's obvious, it's it's it's a pun, but it's a fun pun, especially when like apparently the matrix likes my sense of humor and rewarded me with something more material, something more substantial. So let's go take a look at I know you guys love and hate. Some people love and hate at the same time. They're called schizophrenics. See this degenerate piece of shit here that looks like Takashi sixty nine, at least with his tongue out like that. Dude, it's a fucking method loser, piece of shit, garbage whatever, five foot nothing, and he's been This isn't the first time he interacted. He's not just some guy trying to disrupt for the sake of disrupting this particular moment. Because he likes to try up cyber trucks or something like that. First of all, cyber trucks are horrendously gay, but they are eleven thousand pounds. I found that out whistling diesel took one one. I can't find the clip anymore, but whistling diesel before his like you know, tax stuff, he was just he drove one, binged it up a little bit, but then he was just like pulling off the trim with hand. He's like, this is pathetic. And then he were like he just tore off the the side mirrors like they were nothing. And when he slammed the door hard on it the cyber truck, it broke the door, like all the guts came out and it made it jam up. And then he tried doing this same thing with a like an F one fifty or maybe that won have been like a two fifty or three fifty. It was a bigger one unless it's just jacked up off the ground. And uh yeah, very very strong, especially the side view mirrors. And uh although those are superficial things, it looks just looks like for two hundred thousand dollars you should get a whole lot more truck. It should be a lot more durable. So yeah, I think electric vehicles, especially something that's supposed to behave like a truck, are ridiculous because what the hell are you gonna toe with that? Are you going to bring a boat? Not with that truck. That's just for douche baggery to make it look like you're in a gay a gay man's tank. Anyhow, let's look at this. I got a couple of different perspectives. I got a John Bravo perspective, I've got, I got what do you want? What do you got one of these? I got two of those. This one's funny how to build a fan base online in nineteen nineties tutorial. This channel I just discovered recently SKYCRP. But it's uh, they do things like in VHS style, and they actually run it through in the back and like back degrade it to make it look like VHS, like one of those you know, corporate corporate instructional videos. And uh they're funny, man, some of them are really funny. So we'll look at that. I got, like I said, John Bravo coming up after Clivick, after this one. There's the actual footage that will go over and uh, but we need to start off and cut thing I saw that. We need to start off with my exclusive footage reenactment maybe of what happened with clovicular. I hope you can see it. Can you see it? You can see it, you can smell it? Where's it? If anybody doesn't understand what that references, it's from clerks. He's like, he smells change. And then some guy in the back when they're having like their little uh, their little uh demonstration inside the quickiemar, he's like, you can smell it. This is funny. What the fuck is it? Why am I not here?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 1: I had slapped the table when I saw it.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: You takes a little bit less. You don't have that stupid squared out. If I can get more green screen, then I don't have to worry about that. But alright, let's do it.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Mind you how accurate this is? I make no claim, but reports reports are in. Some people have suggested.
Speaker 6: We'll leather missus lasting that we cooped just seventeen hundred and forty one dollars ninety.
Speaker 1: Just a typical woman driving nothing nothing, uh, nothing out of the ordinary. Let yet you didn't have a cyber chucksit readact man all right, but wait, there's more.
Speaker 7: Off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I had a if I had a lad of downloading this, because it's the movie that YouTube's playing, it doesn't let you down. Well, the way I was trying to do it wasn't let me do it. I totally would have had a super imposed clavicular head tilted like in a mask or what they call it tracing right here, but uh, you know, just use your imagination. It kind of looks the same. They both wear rank up stream stalker.
Speaker 8: I don't cost you missus clients.
Speaker 9: Now, this is.
Speaker 1: Clavicular after the meth wears off and the molly and everything else. This is the next morning or a couple hours later, after he's out of his drug fog. Come on, Oh so grainy Oozyah, rail streams are grainy. Sometimes had a tree.
Speaker 9: I hit a tree.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 8: The whole thing was a dream.
Speaker 10: There was no hdtrigger, There was nobody at all. Jesus, oh jeeus, Where the hell am I gotta get back on the road.
Speaker 9: Here you go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait, wait to talk to yourself. Otherwise it would be no dialogue. Okay, there we have it. So perspectives different reports coming in. Now, let's uh, let's have a look over here real quick.
Speaker 7: There you go.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't understand how there wasn't like something written up for the car he hit. Oops, what happened there? Popped up? This is Aiden, you know, the jew fixer. I can't he has a Christmas tree even though he celebrates hand.
Speaker 11: Not consentually.
Speaker 1: Oh he's not that.
Speaker 3: The girl just said, he's not that.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, mm hmm yeah. I think that's stander practice to take a stretcher to the guy who just get it back a car though. All right, So that there's that little tidbit. Aiden Ross associate gives updates on person reportedly struck by cliviculators reportedly not allegedly, No, it happened. An associative kickstar kick Star that that's a funny thing just to think about. Aiden Ross has stated that the person allegedly run over by a streamer, Braiden his name is Braiden Peters whatever he's related to this to clivicular with a Tesla cyber truck, is not dead. Following widespread online concern after footage from a livestream circulated on social media, Well try better next time, Clivicular that a little piece of shit deserved it. Clivicular became the well stop moving subject of intense scrutiny on December twenty fourth, well on the eighteenth, I think it was the eighteenth or nineteenth. I don't know how this keeps happening on his in real life streams, Like usually these things are uneventful unless they staged something, or unless Raja Jackson decides to attempt to murder somebody in a ring. Otherwise are pretty fucking boring. And the other time he was doing a stream, he had this guy, what do you call it, I don't know who was in the club, but he was walking down this was in the like the eighteenth or nineteenth, walking in Miami, and then police come up on them. Looks like their guns are drawn. At least there are flashlights pointing at them, and usually that's a two handed thing of light gun, right, So I'm not sure what the hell is looking at because I was being you know, the light kind of masks it. But there was like three or four cops that came up on his group and party made them lay on their stomachs on the ground. How real that was, I don't know. And then they're like, yeah, the club called in. He says, this happens all the time. Why except for the simple fact that maybe you're trying to get into place that you don't belong because you're not twenty one. And I think it's interesting that he gets into any clubs. And I don't know how that doesn't make the places like, you know what I mean, Like, it's excuse me, it's being filmed and he's a minor and they let him in. That means they didn't screen well enough and you can't use the excuse of well, he gave us a fake ID. If they're trying to clout chase or get publicity for their their clubs by having internet stars on them, which are it's just funny to say those two words together, then yeah they should. They should. They should have all the same what's it called risk? Right? They shouldn't be let off easy because facts remain. If you're nineteen and you're not twenty one and you're in the club, I don't understand how high he was. Bouncer like, if you can't even go into the place that you work at, how the hell you work there. Aiden Ross addresses the situation during a lot of just chatting broadcasts, during which he replaced relayed information from an associate who claimed to have spoken to someone at the scene. Oh, he's not dead. The girl just said he's not dead. That's not that's not an update you'd tell masshole and that's not an associated that would just somebody on the stream. Dude, don't pay attention to the Tribune or the Times of Israel. Their idiots. Oh yeah, did you know that story? Amount of sounds a little bit like sadder from Loyd Thernes had this little fucking thing here that he saw everything with that was called Pallenteer and then there's just interesting, all right, So where's the other ones there was? Okay, so nothing one I'm looking for. I had these all set up. Maybe it's on his actual twit. Yeah, maybe it's this one.
Speaker 9: God don't respect his crip.
Speaker 3: I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not all about the stupid gey ship that happens after that with a video there, but they're not showing it. These fucking guys were messing with him for like days, and they were they were, Uh, is that I don't care bout any of this ship that's mine. I had these things queued up. Maybe he'll just go to the video though, let's go to so now Greg doesn't know enough about things before he speaks about on them. Yeah, usually it's a bad idea to run someone over, But when the dude has been showing up everywhere you've gone, streaming and through you know, liquid at you one time that was red and got all over the back of your shirt when he was with a neon. And he showed up when he was shopping with his girlfriend and started ship there too. Enough is enough. It's assault two separate times. And then he's gonna jump all over his vehicle. Someone's jumping on my hood. You better fucking believe they're gonna be under the tires or I'll find a tire iron and finish with the car didn't handle. But that's just me, coach Greg.
Speaker 12: And in today's video clovicular vehicular man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was there first with the title buddy, long before anybody you know appreciated it. Now it's just all too fitting, mister mister person guy. And I know I wore red red roses today to you know, for the flowers for the fucking deceased. He's not dead, but whatever, I'm not talking about him and talking about the dude who's under the tire. Maybe he's still there. That'd be great, I really have. So when I first heard this, I'm like, dude, this guy keeps sucking up.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: First he's you know, his whole posse or like on their bellies with guns on there on them, and I'm not sure how real that was in Miami, and then the very you know, but five days later he's running somebody over and it's like, you want to default think that he's in the wrong, but when you actually use your brain and analyze what happened, he's not in the wrong. And with swift Justice, it was accountability. It was consequences for a little douchebag fags actions, And to me, I think it was great that it happened. That's just me, though maybe I'm the weird one. And then there's people online, Niggers to be specific, that are like, oh, nigga got rolling over and people are celebrating Klev's fan base or a bunch of maniacs. I'm thinking myself, that's because you're black and you commit crimes probably and you don't want anybody to do the same to you, like you like a system that of like you know, Jewish protection and cushion, where people are too afraid to be sued or go to jail, so therefore they don't retaliate to your crimes, which, by the way, the system itself protects you from getting in trouble. So when somebody just says instant karma, I like it. I like it a lot. I'd like it, maybe a little too much. Start driving, somebody, I said, start driving with this guy in the car.
Speaker 12: And so I've been saying Claviculum is the worst YouTuber in the world, and people have doubted me. Oh, he isn't all that bad. Well, he just ended his career and perhaps the life of another individual.
Speaker 1: Now what exactly, Well, let's first understand that not all life is as valuable as other lives. And you'll understand what I mean when we get into this. The other footage of this little degenerate, fucking four foot nothing weasel with tattoos oliver his face, who streams and jumps around like he's on meth crack or he's just insane and he acts homeless, but he's able to stalk. They call him stream snipers. But he's there stalking so he can get clout like this is the like again, clavicular is like the inevitable outcome of a society on social media, like on it like a drug, Like that was bound to happen. That the superficiality and the materialism and the competition that you think is prevalent everywhere would get to somebody so much that they would anxiously take matters in their hands too quickly without letting nature and time and maturity and puberty do its work. And I feel a little bad in a sense, but I don't feel bad because he's a bad example to others, So that thought, I don't feel too bad about what is even worse than and maybe not worse. But like then you have the leeches. Then you have the little freaking worms, the shit that just has resentment, jealousy, and envy for people who are either more attractive, have more money, or have more following. Therefore the ability to live a nice, comfortable life and be known by people celebrity status in a sense, you're famous to a degree, maybe not with every age group, but certainly with people who follow social media content. So you have a little piece of shit who doesn't have any talent, he doesn't have any skills. All he knows how to do is act like he's mentally ill to get attention. So this is another outcome of social media. This guy should be out slinging drugs and getting shot so we wouldn't have to see him on clavicular stream. And since he decided to cross realms, he wanted to get into the universe and into the space in which higher class people occupy. And when did you try to disrupt it? He got exactly what he fucking deserved, a quick lesson for all that if I'm not going to go hunt down degenerates, but if you come close to me, it's going to be handled.
Speaker 12: And remember it's Christmas Day, and Curvicular is perhaps hoping for a Christmas miracle, as he's been kicked off of YouTube already and most recently kicked off of kick. Kick doesn't hardly kick out anybody. They almost allow you to do anything, but you can't.
Speaker 1: Live unless you almost beat somebody to death in a ring. Then they suspend you for a little while.
Speaker 12: Yourself attempting to end the life of another human being. And so Clavical, who I do believe is a sociopath or perhaps.
Speaker 1: A psychic trust and trust me. He's definitely saying his name wrong on purpose to be irritating, to get people to comment, and to throw a couple of jabs at clivicular so he'll respond to you know, it's just truly calls them clavigal, calls them clivial lum. It's all on purpose, you know, that's I mean, he also does say things wrong all the time because that's just how he is, and he does he doesn't do that on purpose, Like he'll say, this is how funny he's like high calorie dense food or you don't even have to say hi, because if it's calorie dense, that means it's packed with calories. But then he'll say low calorie dense. Well, the dense word is no longer in play because if it's not packed with something, it's not crammed in with something, then it's not dense with anything. So you don't use the same word again. You don't say, you could say low density, But why would you describe something based off of what it isn't Why wouldn't you say like sparse or just regular food that's not dense in calories or dense in protein. Or dense and whatever carbohydrates, so you don't use the same thing. And it's just kind of it's like a duh. You should think about that stuff before you say it out loud.
Speaker 12: If you pick your pick. And so he's been stocked by a fan. Fan is a little bit.
Speaker 1: He's not a fan. He's a potentially dangerous little troll monkey.
Speaker 12: It's too excited about Clinicular. He wants to meet up with him. I do believe he threw perhaps some water.
Speaker 1: There's a little nigglet right here are on.
Speaker 12: Him at an event, and he keeps showing up in order to get on a clivicular streaming.
Speaker 2: We've seen that he brought us.
Speaker 1: He broughts a little douchebag friends to get in his face and say, well, you say your nigger, and the clvicular looks down at it. I'm like, I bet he's thinking he's also a fat nigger. And then there he is right there behind him, So he's like a I don't know if he's mah kana or he was just mentally ill. I don't know what the fuck his problem is, but he's got tattoos all over him.
Speaker 12: The past famous guys like I show speed. People show up to him and they do crazy things. And so what we have in today's video is the guy showed up.
Speaker 1: Hey, Greg, we can't both occupy the same corner of the of the TV. All right, pick a side, bro Stop getting in my space, otherwise you're gonna get run over.
Speaker 12: Wow, clvicular is driving essentially a tank.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, we we have refuted that. We have proven that that those things are built like cheap pieces of shit. Now there might be able to handle a bunch of glass, you know, impact put panels and shit like that. If you can slam the door and it breaks and then all the guts come out and jam up the door, it's not exactly a very sturdy vehicle. It might be hard for you to get out if you're if the you know, the powers that be want to lock you in your electronic remote control vehicle and drive you into something or what do you call it? When they do that, what they call that when you hyper charge the battery like you send you send a signal so that the battery overheats and then it catches fire or blows up because you're basically sitting on a bomb. Yeah, they can do that too, he's driving a cyber truck.
Speaker 12: He has passengers in the vehicle.
Speaker 1: And overload it. But how do you how do they overlook I forgot this.
Speaker 12: Fan this soccer, if you will, shows up and essentially goes and does.
Speaker 1: Some Google things like but he's he's doing this, That's that's what he has to offer and share on a stream, like he couldn't just do his own thing in his own world and with you know, being articulate and having some sort of talent, you don't even have to have that for most retards on the internet. But if he's gonna be on someone else's stream and he knows he's being filmed, that's this is how he chose that he probably this is him bringing his best to the table, like he might actually be able to collaborate with somebody or at least hang out with them for a while, if he wasn't constantly trying to antagonize and do this ship like this is somebody who watched Jake Paul when he was younger and decided, I'm going to be the worst elements of whatever impression he got from Jake Paul type of type of nonsense without talent and without jews behind him to help him.
Speaker 12: He does that trying to get his attention, perhaps trying.
Speaker 1: To get on a line to say that, like you're you're feeling bad for the guy? I don't dream is many finished. He still has a freaking iPhone and.
Speaker 12: S they seem to do this and he kind of jumps himself up onto the vehicle, onto this tank, if you will.
Speaker 1: Kind of did it twice bullet proof. If anybody touched my vehicle, that would be grounds for me to fucking kill him right there. That's that's uh, you're posing a threat now, and you're you know what is that You're you're messing with people's property, my property, and be okay with that at all?
Speaker 12: Truck and so clivicular who has no expressed emotions whatsoever. I don't personally believe that he alas how to experienced.
Speaker 1: I was leaving the border at one time and some asshole was trying to get me to give him a ride, and my doors were locked and I was in the vent and I was like fucking no. So as I'm driving getting onto the I five to go back, it's a little I had to get past a corner and take a turn and it was like the slow part. Motherfucker fucking slapped my window or my mirror so that I folded in so I didn't have a side view mirror. So I had to get out of the vehicle when I got to the end of the street before going onto the I five, jump out of my van while there's people behind me, fix it, get back in my van, and then head off. Yes, there were potential items I had that could have done more to it, but it was like as I was turning and moving and he's like, oh, come on, and I was like, no, I'm not fucking picking you up, dude, and then he slammed it. And then I was like cars behind me, cards in front of me, and do I really want to do I really want to go to jail for that because I would do something.
Speaker 12: Bad normal human emotions. Now you might doubt me, you might think I'm exaggerating. And so what does he decide to do when this guy essentially jumps onto his vehicle, he decides to run over him. And so upon driving over this individual, clvicular had no emotional response, not a oh my god, not a my goodness, what have I done?
Speaker 1: Well, he knew what he was doing because he did it not a sense.
Speaker 12: Of fear, nothing, And so people on the internet are divided. Oh it self depends he's gonna get off scott free.
Speaker 1: The other side he gets his glass. Often it's so funny that they don't edit it up.
Speaker 12: People who actually know. You're not allowed to end someone's life over being a crazy fan if you were in eminent danger.
Speaker 1: There's more of a history than that.
Speaker 9: Though.
Speaker 12: The person has something in their hand. If he pressed a button, something could dislodge, and perhaps.
Speaker 1: Can you wait for that to escalate to that? Like each Encoonnor gets more and more aggressive, So you are you waiting for him to do that before you do something back? Or do you shut down the fucking problem. The message was delivered and it was pretty fucking clear what Clovicular had had to say about his constant annoyance. This guy learned the fucking hard way that this was the wrong person to fuck with, and he wasn't going to hesitate to let the guy know to back the fuck off before he has to back over him. Ah, good times. Hold on, I'm just trying to get the angle correctly. I guess that's fine.
Speaker 12: If that were the case, By all means you have the right to defend yourself if the person's life is finished, can't say the proper word, that would be second degree ends when starts with an M. That's the worst case scenarios.
Speaker 1: This is how gay YouTube is and it also.
Speaker 12: Could be considered vicular hum.
Speaker 1: It's also it's also why I have like thirty views of video because I don't follow those rules gangster.
Speaker 12: Aside and so unfortunately for clivicular, he can't use self defense as an excuse because without an immediate threat, once it's over, you can't then drive over the individual.
Speaker 1: Somebody's touching your property, they're already posing a threat. I don't give a fuck what Craig has to say about it. That's you can't just go jumping on somebody's vehicle in damaging it, potentially damaging it. You don't get to fucking do that cause and effect. Man, there has to be accountability. And since he's still in the driver's seat, what better way you want to get out and walk around and have the nigger nap and like knife you or worse? Or do you utilize the tool that you're already in safely concealed in and operate that to solve the fucking problem. If the guy's not going to get off your vehicle and it's time to start rolling, well, then roll anyway and see if he gets out of your way, and if he doesn't, even better, even better.
Speaker 12: Using deadly forces. And a cyber truck is in fact considered a weapon, a soccer slash fan if you will.
Speaker 1: Cyber trucks considered it in un controled toy. Let's be honest, battery you're operated. It's not even a truck. It's just it's like a power wheels, remember power wheels. Power wheels with a little bit longer battery life.
Speaker 12: Jumps onto a bullet proof cyber truck is not considered a legal threat, and so he has no justification to drive over the now where it's caught in four K you can see does Classical appear to be petrified, to be losing control?
Speaker 1: So he's supposed to say, I've uh uh I feel threatened? Uh stop harassing? Is that is he supposed to say all those words that you're that you say to play the insincere lawyer game, legal game, and he was. He's also supposed to say, am I being detained?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 1: What what else is he supposed to say? For the for the fucking record, Well, what's the point. Guy attacking vehicle may as well be attacking him. He's touching his property, he's in his property. That's a threat threat enough for me. Boom done. If somebody has started banging on your window and slapping, slamming on your on your hood, not only could they potentially dent tent, dent the material or break the glass, but it's seems pretty clear that they want in to do you harm. The perceived threat is there, regardless if you state it for the record or not.
Speaker 12: Scared, scared for his life, or he just drives off, Oh my goodness, what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I'm a big pussy. No, he didn't do that. He didn't say I'm a big pussy. He ha handled it, absolutely not. He didn't act like the big fucking pussy that everybody else acts like. Are you saying he had a he had a moral obligation because he's on a live stream to be a fucking cook to society or can he just be what he supposed what he did, just do what came natural. When somebody's fucking with your stuff and they're a degenerate piece of shit, that doesn't deserve life. Well, the assessment here is there won't be any big loss, So, eh, who's gonna give a shit?
Speaker 12: Calm collected? And upon driving over the individual, what does he say?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 12: And so if somebody is annoying you, throwing water on you, pop on you, yelling at you, making fun of you, calling you names, teasing you, saying why do you use the N word? That's not cool, We don't like you. And then he jumps on the hood of your car with no weapons, no ability to You don't.
Speaker 1: Know what he has and what he doesn't have. You're assuming he just has a phone. What if you're trying to get him? What if this was to get him out of his vehicle so he could do something. You just assume that you know everybody's intent. Craig, you can't decide to end his life.
Speaker 12: I'm sorry, but many somebody says a mean thing to you fuck around and find out.
Speaker 1: Well, so he hits this guy, but I don't understand why there wasn't like, hey, give me your license, I'm give you, give you your insurance. Like he hits the guy and then hits that vehicle.
Speaker 12: You fuck around and find out, and then you do something that person. You were then subject to the harshest penalties of the law. Now does anyone think it's going to look well for Clivicual Let's see his prior history. Well, he's punched a fifty six year old woman at a wedding as well as a sixty three year old man hitting elderly people.
Speaker 1: It doesn't really look that's not good. But what happened just now, I'm not so bad for you.
Speaker 12: Kicked out of university, had a kilogram of I forget which name of the drug. It was caught with tons of steroids.
Speaker 1: Witch and having a kilogram of a good drug.
Speaker 12: In the United States, it's highly illegal. Now in Canada it's legal to buy steiods and the States is not quite so much. Also, crash his car, We've seen that while intoxicated. I believe he was high on drugs. I don't think he was drinking alcohol and somehow managed to get off those charges.
Speaker 1: Is this I can tell you are because at no point does he panic, say too much, or get angry. He's deadpan. That's why the little demons that are in the freaking uniforms, they feed off of your energy, their energy vampires. They are looking for something and to if you, if your intestines were spilled out of your gut, they would use them to hang you with that. They don't give a fuck about you. But if you don't give them anything to go with, then they don't. They don't feel the fucking I'm telling you, man, the best thing you could do. And I'm not saying if they're doing dipshit thittings. And that doesn't mean that this always works, because they could just be fucking with you anyway, because they already have an agenda, They already have a plan, a mission that they're carrying out, and you just happen to be part of it. But for things that are occurring that what weren't pre planned to have happened to you. If you start acting like a dick, that's your choice. That's a good way to go if you want to, you know, stand on your rights and all that stuff. And I'm completely okay with that, and I've done that in the past. But I noticed one time when I was just fucking fed up with shit and now having like issues, my and my veho cool and like it was the gas Mota was getting really really bad. I was in a Cadillac kind of like a big whipped hoop tee, like an older Cadillac. And I was driving into Willie James Jones, which is where I lived in the fucking ghetto in San Diego, and they pulled me over because they see a white kid going into like this town and they just assume I'm going to buy drugs. I'm like, no, I live here. And after a bunch of bullshit and they're like, well, you know your blah blah blah is expired or this and that and the other thing, He's like, dude, just take care of your shit, have a good day, because I just didn't fucking you know what I mean, like didn't get all over just like so if he he's always deadpan and not like either concealing something like concealing like his uh, his actions, and he's not giving them anything to feed off of, chances are that's the reason why he's let off easy. Plus he's a tall white kid. And I'm not saying that they know they fucked with us harder. I get that. But we don't know who Clvicular is aligned with. We don't know what his family history is, and we don't know who knows what and who knows who, So I'm sure there's a little bit of everything involved there.
Speaker 12: The end of Clavicular, I mean, if he's not able to stream, if he's not on YouTube and not on kick he was on live stream with Adam Ross, who says, Hey, say nothing, do nothing, continue to film, don't answer any questions, and I'm going to hook you up with some lawyers on Christmas Day because I have lawyers that well, they don't mind working.
Speaker 1: Because they're Jews. Because they're Jews, they work on Christmas. That's what he was saying.
Speaker 11: Just hang tight, record, don't say anything, don't don't answer questions.
Speaker 1: Isn't it isn't it? Isn't it suiting? And you notice how he said this too when I was doing that the reaction to that sneak o Clavicular and Aiden Ross little stream thing that they were doing, and I said, I gave you some backstory on Aiden, and I said, this is the guy that Paul Miller gypsy Crusader had an interaction with. And I actually, uh, I think I shared that in the same video. I haven't cut that one up yet, but typical Jew. Right first, he's rubbing his hands together with Paul saying he's trying to get a fight together with cuff him. He's doing this shit, and you know, it's all bullshit, that's all druma. They're not gonna actually fight. They're not gonna be a guy who's ten fifteen years older than another guy fighting without some serious paperwork being signed. And it hasn't happened because they said it was going to happen, like immediately after that stream. It's been weeks, it hasn't happened. It wasn't supposed to happen. It was just for clicks and drama and clout and all the other shit that goes along with social media. A lot of these things, although there might be true beefs, they don't give a shit because in reality, everything helps them get more money because it gets more eyes on them and there's more there's more money to be made. I don't, honestly, I don't even know how the money part works. I don't understand how you get paid off a kick unless someone's buying something. But I mean, if you're promoting something that makes sense, but you know, or if the the what do you call it, the platform is paying you because you're drawing people to the platform. If you're that big. But I honestly don't understand how the rest of it works. I don't if there's not everything has Uh what's Sally Jones saying?
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: Hell, I used to live in Saratoga Springs. Oh cool, Hey, Sally Jones says, I used to live in Saratoga Springs. That's cool all right. Anyway, Yeah, I don't know how that works. There's monetization and then there's whatever the hell else you get. You get paid for views. I get that, but not like Kick is different than YouTube, and I don't know how it works. I don't know he's got like seven million on He's got a seven million on Twitch. I think it's like one point nine million on Kick, which is pretty fascinating because Kick is like a bullshit.
Speaker 3: Sight and.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what he is on YouTube and all that. But this, this Aiden Ross, who I've never heard of until three weeks ago, because why the hell would I am not in the same world as him, and here he is giving legal advice. It's just so typical and like, oh my god, the stereotype is hilarious that the he go he first person that clivicular calls. He doesn't call anyone else. He doesn't call the cops. While he did call the cops, he didn't. He doesn't call like a family member. He calls this, he calls his special jew. He calls a special Jew. And guess what the special jew is the right person to call Surprise, Surprise, and.
Speaker 12: Don't say anything. Okay, I let it play out, but you need to be recorded. Somebody needs to recording you, even if he were to get off. It's illegal to do a hit and run when you get into an accident.
Speaker 1: Exactly run the first thing you should do it a hit and it was a hit and stare when emergency.
Speaker 12: I accidentally drove over somebody a crazy fan. I mean, you guys know how often this is going to happen to people who are excessively famous, people who have more fans than last time. Eventually people are going to show up to you and they're going to be excited. And just because you think, oh I don't like this person, he's annoying me. He approached me, he was too close to me. You can't simply try to end their life over it.
Speaker 1: And so, but that's not what happened. He breached the personal space multiple times and now he's when you start touching people's property and you're showing no regard for it, you're stepping over a line. At What happens after that? Is what happens after that, You've already you've already triggered the fucking trap. You've already you've already set you know, the tripwire, You've already crossed the fucking line. And if you think they're going to continue to do something, what happens if he kicked the vehicle? What happens if he you know, threw something at it? What happens if he had something in his pocket that he was waiting to whack, you know, do to jab upside in the ribs or under the you know, into the kidney of of clivicular. We don't know what this guy's intent is. You can't just assume that everything's just, you know, like a fucking video game.
Speaker 12: Any people stated, this has to be fake, It has to be ai. There's no way Clipper Killer would do this. Have you not been following his stories? Been on steroids since fourteen clearly effected his mind, and he himself tells the world, I'm neurodivergent. That is not an excuse, No, matter where you fall on this bullsh it spectrum.
Speaker 1: I don't I see. This is what I like about him saying that the bullshit spectrum right because being neurodiversion. But I went through I went into this in detail on the one I re edited for my coverage of Maton and his interview, and a lot of it was positive with him. But the neurodivergent thing, this whole, you know, trying to show that you're somehow special, like your special little snokeflake, you're unique. And it's also like a cop out. It's like a what do you call it, a built in cop out should anybody follow him? And there's liability issues, Like I told everybody I was neuro divergent. It's like it's already it's already set that way to say, well, that was their fault for trusting the the autistic, you know, and that's he's not that he's not those things. He isn't any of those things. If you understood the spectrum and how much bullshit psychology is. In the first place, they're treating something that is covering up for damage done by injections and medical procedures mostly shots, mostly vaccines, and how it fucks up children because they're giving them heppy shots when they were first born, and cage shots and all this other crap, and then they're and then you're like, oh, yeah, it's a spectrum, it's autistic. No, it's fucking damage. Some more severe than others. Some people have full blown pandas and they're freaking shitting in a diaper until they're into their forties. And there's somebody's you know, the parents burden for the rest of their lives. And then there's others that not a whole lot come out like rain Man, and this would be very selective. It's like when I'm awkward, that means I have to come up with a reason why and therefore or if the if the society itself doesn't because he's very impressionable. Most autistics wouldn't be that way. They wouldn't cook line and sinkers, swallow the societal norms, or believe in the science without ridicule and scrutiny. All these things are markers that show that he's not really what he says he is, because there would be more critical thinking involved and less trust in the system. It's a big, big red flag. And I went into this deeper. On the other one, you should probably watch that. It's the Meton commits clavicular bromocide or homocide, depending on which platform he watched it on. Check it out. There's a lot of really good points in that video. And I did I did make it more interesting and entertaining when I did the the re edit, the post production stuff. It's it's worth it. Oh look, it's a he's got one of those shiptheads. I don't know if you can see this, Yeah, i'll it's a it's black, but this is a This is a blue yetti. They call it yeddy. See what they call it blue it even though it's red. That's just the type of mike he's got there. I mean, it looks like a yedti mic to me. Maybe it's not. It looks like an awful lot like one.
Speaker 12: Care if you start doing crazy things, accept crazy results. Florida law requires proportionality and necessity.
Speaker 1: And so unfortunately for clinical Yeah, but that could be argued you.
Speaker 12: Can't simply try to end somebody's life because you're annoyed.
Speaker 1: And you're assuming that it was an attempt to end someone's life. Even though he said hopefully, I mean you don't know what how much the intent was there. Usually again that's that's speculative. Someone's on my car, I'm want to move now. If they're gonna be all of my vehicle and prevent me from they're gonna take a ride with me. And if they slip off, that's their fault. They get they get thumped, that's their fault unto your vehicle.
Speaker 12: You could argue, hey, what if he scratches, you might have smudged my vehicle. Well, it's not enough. You have to actually believe that this person could end you right now.
Speaker 1: And well in what fucking gay world Canada because of the moment you're fucking up my property. I'm not giving a shit about what the societal norms or the fucking gay Jewish rules are. I'm not considering all of that. I'm taking care of the issue at hand.
Speaker 12: East On the video evidence, does it look like Clavicular was even concerned, was even scared.
Speaker 1: And so some of them you have to either feigned fear.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 1: I think it's hilarious that what he's showing right now is actually the c g I that ship like that would not It's not a fucking it's not a bugshot. It might have been from some other time, but it wasn't from that. It's not even the same time frame as the life. But people have been pointing it off as if it was you know that he got arrested that night he did, and he was like, he was let go?
Speaker 12: What is it looking like? Why is it that in court things are going to go very poorly? Forward the video recording the calm demeanor.
Speaker 1: Statements like I for the same reason, it could be a negative toward him, it could be a positive toward him because you without the excessive energetic reactions to something, you can't call it. You can't call it roid rage. You can't call it you know whatever the other fucking rage is. Why did I say vroid rage? But at road rage is what I was trying to say. You can't say it's any of those things because it would look differently to most people if that was the case. He was, so what was the issue? You're finding intent and trying to him that on him. It's not going to be as easy as as Greg over here, who thinks he's already figured this kid out, is going to be able to do is that's not going to happen that way, she's dead, knowing that would have said the same fucking thing if somebody constantly antagonized me over and over again, would Is that not the true emotion? Is that not the true feeling I would have for somebody who is constantly getting close to me, who I am repulsed by. And the only thing that stops people from handling and justice, you know, on their own, is the fear of the unjust justice system going after them instead. And it's a very real fear, and it's a very good one to have, because that's what happens. The criminals and the pieces of shit have more rights than you do. And this is no longer a polite society type of world where if you handle your own problems and the problem is completely solved, there's not a whole lot of people to argue what happened when and how? And uh yeah, people should have learned to mind their manners better. What a great time that was. Right? Everybody should have the their pistoleros and their their revolvers.
Speaker 12: Attempt to escape safely, no attempt to stop or to call the police. Vehicle used deliberately. He didn't turn to the left. Notice he was to the right, he turns to the right towards him rather than backing up. Could he have not backed away? Hey, this guy's on me.
Speaker 1: We don't know what's behind him. We don't know if there's other vehicles behind him, and there wasn't other vehicle behind him as far as this, we don't know from what we're looking at from inside the car if that's where the way the road was turning or not. So either he hit someone, you know what I mean, or maybe there was an obstruction here and you was still had to go that way. These are all assumptions he's making. That's why every once in a while Greg fucking fails and falls full out of his face. And this is one of those times.
Speaker 12: I'm backing up. I'm gonna get around on him.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he's I leave sleepover in his mansion with his you know, McLaren and the tens of millions of dollars he had, So I'm sure he's not going to be upset if I say that back up and drive away, and his mepsogram given him a you know, throat go action.
Speaker 12: But when you steer towards somebody, what do you think is going to happen? And so perhaps they'll make an example of Clavicular. Now, remember, if he is in fact alive, it still causes serious bodily injury, and so he still could go to jail for a very very long time. And so essentially what this does in fact look like is retaliation. I'm going to get my revenge. Now if they can prove that that person had a weapon something in their hand, or that person was actively trying to enter the vehicle, of which clearly it was not. We've seen it on video, that could have been an efense. But unfortunately, with video evidence in four K, it's not looking good for Clovicular. I do believe he's going to be found guilty charged. I think it's ending his career. Now, if you can debate me, you can argue with me and say no, he isn't all that bad.
Speaker 1: And that's okay. Then five six years from now he comes out and he's Wes Watson, we still won't be able to get rid of him. Though he'll still be on social media, He'll just be more Wes will. He'll be still coaching people, He'll be selling life coaching plans. Well, knowing the real difference here is that he's never this kid isn't five eight for real, He's actually six to two.
Speaker 12: You want want Clovicular to continue to make these videos if you do hear yourself perhaps psychopath sociopath and you like watching dangerous things unfold. If you're a parent and you have a kid and he's watching Clovicular, would you want him to continue to watch this person?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 1: See, there's a difference here between what an adult from my perspective at forty six sees when I see this, and how I've experienced my life and have had moments where the only thing preventing me from balancing the scales scales of justice was knowing that I always get no matter what I do, it's always well documented, meaning I will get in trouble for it so and even things I don't do sometimes I get in trouble for so. Knowing that is the only thing that makes me hesitate, because goddamn, yes, I would have been wonderful to do a lot of things a lot of times. And I'm not saying it would have been the ultimate thing, but it would have been at least left that person feeling a little sore and they wouldn't be fucking doing it again, right, but people manipulate the system. They'll antagonize and poke and prod and then as I wasn't supposed to sound sexual, then though hide behind the very things that make them not as streaked tough as they act. Because if you do anything in retaliation, then here comes the lawsuits, then here comes the charges. Even though they're the ones that instigated it. You wanted to handle it without all those other assholes involved cops, legal system. So when you go to do something, oh, now all of a sudden they have the dirty, underhanded shit because they were just trying to trap you, which sucks. People are a little It's like my analogy is if you've ever been to school, and most of us have, and you had lunch aids at the cafeteria. Most people in today's world who say they can fight in their fighters, they don't train. They got into fights and there was always an out, meaning they're the same kids who in the lunch room which start shit with you, maybe flip your tray of your food or slappy or something like that, and then they would hide behind one of the lunch aides and as they're hiding behind him, dude, one of these like that fag was when he was doing his little swats at uh at uh Andrew Tate through that fight that was gay as shit. I don't even know if we ever got to that one. Did we ever watch that part? It was so horrible, it was so it was so gay. The Moon or whatever hell his name was, he was a fucking homo. I think he gave kudos, which I could give a shit about. I don't give a fuck about what he has to say positive or negative about Andrew Tate saving his life or whatever. But as far as the kid, the guy himself, he's a little pussy fans, a pansy in my opinion, just tall and gangly. He was able to keep he was able to keep tap you know, back far enough the most of the fight, and then every once in a while, you know, he was able to land a few kind of lame lame fight.
Speaker 12: Cheerful, What a great guy. If Parvicular is a great guy, I would hate to meet someone who is not. Now rather than being on steroids.
Speaker 1: Here comes to all right, let's get into John Bravo. Know I kind of want to watch that one.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 12: Cheerful, A great guy, Picular.
Speaker 1: There's my phone blowing up. What the fuck do you want Let's see. Oh, I think maybe he's watching this. That could be wrong, right, Okay, so let's get into is this clivicuars? Where is it? There's a video that shows and I think i've I think maybe it's this one. Let's get a different reaction before we go from John Bravo, because I have to get up and go potty and I don't want to miss it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: This one is extensive, it's it's thorough, but I don't like the Hey, let's show idiots playing games in between. I find that kind of irritating. And I'm not one hundred percent sure if this is. I watched a bunch of them in preparation and just because I was interested. But this is the altercation there, that's hilarious. Let's see. This guy's not very bright though, and his uh, his cover is fucking terrible. But what it might have are pieces that we want to see, like this is the fucking guy. This is the guy he hit. Look at this piece of shit here, look at his skinny ass arms, his tattoos all over his godimn face.
Speaker 4: This is the guy.
Speaker 1: That he calls himself an island boy. I don't know what island boy he is because he's not any of that. He's not those two other weird queer brother looking people, you know. So he's basically saying he's a fuck boy, but not in the way that you think, Like he gets pegged. That's what those island boys are. Island Uh like what which island are you talking about? Little Saint James and told him. So things got tense with Clave when Clave ran into island boy and told him. And then there's poor Grammar didn't want to collab with him, so that's what he decided to roll over his car. Well, he was already starting shit with him. So is this the first interaction before he started throwing fucking shit out at clavicular? Come on, come on, when is this? People are so like serious, like now's the time to say my two cents and get my cloud. It's like, dude, dude, this guy who is this?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh shit? Is that is that Dennis Leary? That Dennis Leary of law? Oh that's so awesome, Dennis Leary eschoir. Look out, all right, let's start with this one. This one might be good again. Everybody's take on this is very feminine and pussy because this is the world that they like. They like a world where accountability it doesn't exist, because that means they don't have to be held accountable either. And they're not double standard people, honestly, they just want to live in a world where everything is sheltered and nobody's allowed to do shit, and then you go get fucked by the system in all the criminals who don't actually have a fucking care about what justice is. But we pretend that that's the arbitrators, right, Okay, Like all these streamers, they don't live in reality. I guarantee you a lot of them haven't ever had anything that they had to deal with that was serious in real life, like on the streets or with somebody who was posing any kind of threat to them whatsoever. It's hard to have real life experiences when you're streaming and playing video games and jerking off all day, you know. And do they make money, sure, but do they actually have any street like, any life experience. Are they wise enough to speak on things or do all of their impressions and positions make them seem very immature and yet educated and unrealistic. Well that's the answer. Yes, all those things. They sound like retards, very liberal say for the unemployed.
Speaker 4: The Streamericular hit someone with his guard.
Speaker 1: Listen to his voice, that guy like, it's it's annoying to hear this guy, but there's some there's some information here. I got a piss.
Speaker 4: Well cut that part out for YouTube?
Speaker 3: Is he that?
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: So right there, right there, we'll cut that pot off of YouTube. It's all over YouTube and you're a pussy? Is that so that they don't marginalize your video so you can make more money? I feel because like, why wouldn't you want that part to be on there? You don't really see what happens. You just hear a noise, a thump, and I think it's from hitting something other than the guy. This was a soft target, so I don't know what the thump was. It sounded worse than he probably dude's probably fine. And look, look, seriously, are you looking at this? Is this something that we should worry about whether or not it exists anymore? Or is it like maybe Claviculator was doing some spring cleaning or whatever, cleaning because it's winter, but taking out the trash. At least, I'm not mad at Clivicular for doing what he did at all. Actually, I hope of all the bad influence he has. I hope some people see this as a new awakening, a new dawn, not to put up with trash. If the system isn't going to solve the problem, then we will. We can choose what life and what world we want to live in, not the scumbag jews in fucking power.
Speaker 4: Anyway. Allegedly this failed Island boy was stocking him and he was obviously jumping on his car and clcular you know, hit the gas. Nineteen year old looks maxic influence or braided Peters face to repeat. Harasser who jumped onto his vehicle during alive stream security called it self defense against an arm stalker with a history of target extremers like Neon kick Bam Clavicular, immediately sparking mixed reactions from supporters defending the act that critics labeling it reckless.
Speaker 14: Is he dead?
Speaker 1: Hopefully?
Speaker 4: The hopefully is a bit crazy? Even polymarket chimed in Clavicular charged by January thirty first fifty percent is he dead? Drives away? The police stopped him and after a slight altercation, they actually let him go. So people were like, damn, free my boy. Right in time, for Christmas.
Speaker 8: I think he's goodding.
Speaker 4: Fucking This is just a tip of the iceberg, because not even an hour later, Clave tweeted play stupid games, win stupid prizes with him running over the guy this cyber truck. Anyway, The funny thing is even the security was a clav side friend. Oh man, come on, bro, he heat a good guy. He is the ground a bad guy. He was supposed to run. Okay, all right, all right, tell it yeah, Clavicular life in prison for a hidden run.
Speaker 15: Cloudy Huler ran over a person. People were saying it was an island boy. Some say it was a stalker. Well, he ran somebody over in a cyber truck. This is his mugshot and he's facing life in prison right now.
Speaker 4: The student's not, ironically a cloud. He's done less research that I have. The mugshot is ai generated. I would he even take a photo though he was in his car the whole time.
Speaker 2: So he's saying it was for self defense.
Speaker 15: But literally these guys were recording him from in front of the car, They were in front of his cyber truck, and he literally just rams right into him.
Speaker 4: Anyway, My balding Indian friend Isaac hit me up and said, when you make the cloud, vist, don't miss out of the joke. Clvicular manslaughter. We're sure meaning this so hard.
Speaker 1: The way ahead of you, people, way ahead of you, people said mine was Clovicular, Bromo side or Homo side, depending on which video you looked at. And that was before this even happened.
Speaker 9: Drive don't respect his script.
Speaker 4: He just mogged him. Bro, even the internet's biggest gripter said ironically, off Clipicular would have almost certainly been arrested if he did said first, and this is what happens.
Speaker 1: When you get into politics again. This is what this is what Greg just showed as if this somehow was relevant to the evening, Like can he not just look at it and see that this isn't like this isn't the same time period, and the guy looks different.
Speaker 2: Now and you're gonna have and you know, clibcular, this.
Speaker 1: Is a fucking retard.
Speaker 15: Ross caused Wikier and is like, hey, I got some good lawyers and good things. They don't work on Christmas. We know Aiden Ross isn't connections to Aiden.
Speaker 12: Tate or Tate.
Speaker 1: His name's Andrew Tate. And you sound like a big retard, So we're gonna skipp over you.
Speaker 2: This isn't gonna go well.
Speaker 4: Genuinely, what the is this dude waffling about? Andrew take, Donald Trump, Kanye West?
Speaker 15: How are you're not gonna get away with running over unless you own a cyber truck would musk behind your back?
Speaker 4: I feel like I just got rage baited.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 4: This guy can't be serious. Viral streamer Clpicular kicked off kick. If a place like kick deeps something as you know, a wrong fuller inappropriate, that chances are probably is really bad.
Speaker 13: Absolutely, were you guys filming a video or something and this guy was part.
Speaker 4: Of your Even the police thought this was a prank on wrong?
Speaker 9: What do you don't know this person at all?
Speaker 12: I need.
Speaker 3: I know you can this is for this for our Is that illgal?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 8: Keep it sure?
Speaker 1: There is one little punk up in there. It's like, no, bro, I'm gonna I'm record because it's his fucking lawful right to do so.
Speaker 7: And what what?
Speaker 1: At what point is that not good for the police and for the person that they're fucking with at the time, unless they're going to do something that they know in the court of lawwood throughout the case. Otherwise, what the hell does it matter? Eyeballs do the same thing that a camera does, except eyeballs record it differently. It's a memory rather than something that you can play back for somebody. So what the fuck is the difference?
Speaker 4: Someone with your car then instantly calling Aid Ross instead of the police or your parents is actually pretty hilarious. People be clouded. But I'd be calling AID too. As he said himself, his lawyers don't work on Christmas.
Speaker 2: What are they saying they're going to detain you?
Speaker 3: They're not.
Speaker 2: But I'm not going to say anything without a lawyer or correct.
Speaker 1: Just do not say yeah, I just this is just in the DNA of the jew.
Speaker 11: Just can't type record, don't say anything, don't say don't answer questions, and and just don't say anything.
Speaker 9: Okay, I let it play out.
Speaker 2: But you need to be recorded. Somebody needs to record you where.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the whole thing's being recorded.
Speaker 2: But I need Yeah, don't worry about that.
Speaker 12: Yes, I know you need and I trust me, Yes, I got you.
Speaker 11: It's the good thing is listen, it's Christmas and a lot of my lawyers don't celebrate Christmas.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna be good.
Speaker 4: Worst case scenario, he could ask Trump for a presidential pardon. Even the cockroach kick chived in on fathomly based I want to live in a world when a crazy stalker finds you and jumps on the hood of your car while you're driving, and you run him over. It'stop, it's natural selection, and hope everyone's having a merry Christmas. Clav after literally you dig a guy. All right, let's stop beating around the bush. The reason why Clave is getting so much support is because look at the guy who has messing with him. He's weird, even a candidate for the Republican nomination. At twenty twenty six, Florida came out and said, clapped due diligence.
Speaker 1: Ship right here, this guy, this is the guy we're worried about his life. Are we fucking serious? Come on, clap rate him on that? On that scale, what's he like a two and a half. It's like you said, random ship, like the Memento drawing on all over his fucking body. He's like tattoos things so he doesn't fucking forget him. You see the movie of Memento. That's this dude. Look at his body, just random words, all fucking crooked and what the hell it's a freaking scrabble.
Speaker 4: Beef and clap earlier with his friend.
Speaker 1: See look, he's trying to yo. You don't say this, You don't say that, You don't you don't say the word nigger. He's like, all right, fat nigger, how about that? Does that work better for you? Fat nigger? Looks like he's wearing hippants?
Speaker 4: Why why would you do that?
Speaker 8: Why would you do any of that?
Speaker 4: Even tech tone chimed in. You don't get to publicly stalk and harassed. Some of that consequences if you jump on.
Speaker 1: The stalker clivic that ran over is not unresponsive on the scene, Well he doesn't. He's not a favorite responsive when he's any any given time. He just does that.
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that intelligible? Can you even make sense of any of this? Ship on someone's car, walks around unresponsive.
Speaker 4: To intimidate and frighten them. Don't be surprised when your dumbass gets run over. Lay stupid games when stupid prizes man.
Speaker 1: That stalker that is on God, a Mexican clavicular is so sexy. He gives my ginch and is a run for their money.
Speaker 4: Gooning anyway, The Times of Canada reported on this story as well. Canada says India, Hell, when they found the stalker guy, it's the same guy as in this Neon video. He's like a notorious stalker and creep the escaped the factory. He's an angry little guy. However, like Ogres, this story has layers.
Speaker 1: And look at his hair has changed like that each and every time he's had an interaction with the cavlcular. So this has been going on for a long time. Does anybody not see that this was a build up And if he's continually showing up in his life or in his streams, he's actually showing up in his life in the real world and each time getting more and more aggressive. Thump thump, big deal, thump thump. Now, if you go back and forth, then it could be considered a little excessive. D dun dund you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like the people they were talking about were saying, then.
Speaker 1: And then you have to pay someone else to hose off your vehicle, because why would you want to touch that.
Speaker 4: Big self defense because they believed that the vehicle was surrounded and some of the people were armed. This tweet, however, was absolutely diabolical. Though I cannot lie anyway. When curricular was calling people, somebody just said cords all time high.
Speaker 2: It's already bad that you defended him being racist.
Speaker 1: From PHO, there's the gay guy with the freaking uh, you know, cattle freaking uh nose ring. This is this is the person. What are you wearing, dude? Is that something for your big ass stupid hair. You're definitely raging homosexual or tranny, and you're you're weighing in because your opinion matters so much. I think you are also tie your food or grill food, whatever you want to call it misogynistic.
Speaker 2: But now you're defending him killing it.
Speaker 1: You didn't kill anybody, don't. Wishful thinking isn't gonna get you anywhere, bro, But that nose ring is gonna you know, I just if you had two electrodes and just like you may be car battery, I bet you you'd quickly realized that that was a bad idea to put that in your nose.
Speaker 2: This is the top ten in words fan base to exist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I say anything, I'm in trouble.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Right right exactly right thinking the same he was thinking it, I was saying it.
Speaker 2: I think you were hitting that guy with his car. That was probably the coolest thing I've seen in my life.
Speaker 4: The responses do vary.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Now again, I don't condone it.
Speaker 16: You should not hit anybody with your vehicle, but I'm just saying him doing that, man, Bro, he got some ror points in my book.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think we all unanimously agree that hitting somebody with a car is probably not a good thing.
Speaker 16: And again, personally, not a fan, not even a not even I wouldn't even consider myself a viewer. Okay, everything I've seen against him has been without my consent. But I can't sit here and pretend him hitting somebody with his run somebody over wasn't lo key, It wasn't lokey like that.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm saying, Loki fucking faggot.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 9: Jeez, wait wait is that that's always like following people?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: The Ross giggle like that though, you can't even make it up. Now, I'm not a lawyer in Florida by any means of under self defense or something much worse, and ken what he said he'd after we used to gets them. Hopefully, Yeah, at this point you might need to collab with Aiden Ross and Ethan Klein's lawyer.
Speaker 7: The bigular ransomone over on stream while driving and people are still supporting him?
Speaker 3: Are you cooked in the brain?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: People were, Yeah, apparently I'm not a fucking retard gen z faggot, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: Saying Chad does what Chad wants. And other people were clouding that saying they're pretty much sad eating Bro said, why are we defending this? Also? Bear in mind this happened in Florida, Miami, so I don't know what the courts will rule on it, because if this wasn't California, he'd be cooked. Don't respect the script he posted this video today, Bro, he is not taking it seriously. Thankfully, nothing bad happened and the person is still alive. Argument in this situation is was that level of force necessary?
Speaker 1: Here's the pride? Are we? Is it really good news? I think that guy's not dead. Why doesn't anybody address that? That's the that's the forty eight pounds monkey in the room, whether or not he's you know, is this a positive I'll come that that piece of ship is still alive? Will he think twice? I bet you he will. I bet you the last person he's gonna follow around and do his bullshit too, is gonna be Clivicular. Doesn't think he's going actually not a vehicular clivicular.
Speaker 4: Jail tomorrow, but he is in legal danger. I don't know who this guy is, but he's straight up spreading this information is based anyway. I clcular doesn't go to jail, that would be very amazing for him, but not as amazing as.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna leave you. So what do you call it? Peddal your wares? Sir, crew bot? You know what You're right. I gotta check out what's going on on the FTJ. So the best the best place in the world to be at. If you want to be away from all the dumb retards as opposed to the smart retards, then of course obviously you want to be on ftjmedia dot com. Yeah, and start streaming there. Make your channel? What fuck is everybody? Make your channel? Well, you talked it. You gotta be allowed on here. It's not just anybody can do it, but you can over come over here and support. Hey, look, I'm out to forty you can uh, I had like one hundred and something or other, and then I killed the channel. I do this often or occasionally. It's like when they're not burning me and destroying my channels, every once in a while, I just get sick of it myself and take it down. It's like YouTube had me off for four years because I was warning people about the medical establishment. It wasn't even about calling people, you know, out for being demonic, child killing Jews. That all came later. It took much less for them to already put me on a list. That was simply because I wasn't going to just sit around and watch people blindly get harmed by the medical establishment that was preying upon them without me saying something. At least whether or not they took the advices up to them, but at least I said what I needed to say. All Right, we got John Bravo coming up here. This guy's gotta go bro. Oh wait, that's my channel breaking new details emerging clovicular situation. Now we don't know how true that is. That could just be a clickbait itself. How might not subscribe to this guy because he's kind of a cocksucker? I forgot, Yeah, whatever, he's mister Wellington, and I don't know if you know the other like scaling up guy, there's a when he does a stupid thing and pretending that he's a Russian whatever the case, he is the guy he calls mister Wellington in Arizona. That's that's John Bravo on the other side on the other end of the phone. Okay, let's let's get into this a little bit. I want to see the lead up. See, you have to get not just the event that happened earlier that night or earlier that day or week. Something happened, something very soon to what just transpired happened and it was him, his little fat negro friend and that blonde fucking reject who is I don't know. Maybe he's five foot one, I don't know. They go off and are aggressive in his face and shit like that. Right, but he's getting camera time and that's what that little fagot wants and then he's on his car. But other things happen, like when somebody throws shit at your and it's liquid, that's you. I don't know what it is, first of all, but if if not, if it's not acid, but it's colored and they fucked up your shirt, how do you allow that to happen. Why are you would you be okay with that? You know, if something if I was wearing something that my grandmother or my mother or my aunt or my dad gave me and someone ruined it like that, some worthless piece of shit, I probably would have ended up in jail for manslaughter or first degree murder right then and there, because they are not worthy to take something like that away from me. If it was from a family member that isn't here anymore, and it was had sentimental value and they wrecked it. You have the gunshots. They would be done so in the places close to the border between on Thanksgiving, so on Thanksgiving, sometimes on Halloween.
Speaker 7: And.
Speaker 1: Definitely on New Year's and I like there's lots of fireworks, of course, but there's also lots of guns being shot in the air around here. So you just getta you gotta make sure it's not like the the Invisible Man and the Singing Bush. You gotta from three of me goes, you gotta you gotta point up, we'd not across. You don't want to accidently have someone All right, let's watch John Bravo.
Speaker 9: This is down that I got you later.
Speaker 1: So he's got a fucking fagot.
Speaker 5: It's not let me see what let me see what they're driving and I'll make it.
Speaker 1: And that's when he says, I want to you want to kill him? He's like, you mean like on g t A right, like as in Grand Theft, always like no in real life? And what's wrong with saying what you feel as long as you don't act on it? And you know what, here's the thing. He didn't go chasing the guy. I don't remember seeing Clovicular or stalking this guy who's the stalker, who's the screen the stream sniper. He keeps coming to Clavicular, He keeps putting himself in the situation. At what point is it on him? At what point is it his doing and his responsibility for what happens next? You keep jumping into the you know, cage with the lion and jumping back out, jumping back in and jumping back out. One thing, one time, you do it, and you don't get back out. So I don't care what somebody says ahead of time. People say a lot of things that blow off steam. I've said a lot of things that you know, you would think that I was like Vlad the Impaler and Joseph Stalin. Sometimes when I go off on my tangents about how I'd like to handle situations, but it's not because I go about doing things like that, but it feels good to say it. And sometimes you really like to visualize a fantasize about it, because that's all you get. That's all you get is that, what.
Speaker 3: Did he do?
Speaker 8: Run over someone in a cyber truck? You can't do that?
Speaker 1: Fuck off that things that take It's eleven thousand pounds worth of fucking bullshit. It's a heavy battery.
Speaker 8: This is some serious ship.
Speaker 1: At least every guitar in the in the picture, so that people think that you're talented.
Speaker 8: You guys known clap right. That asshole who does all that crazy tangerous shit to himself even puts on a woman's makeup to make himself better looking. In the meantime, he doesn't even fucking need it. And then he goes and teaches.
Speaker 1: That shit says he doesn't even need it. I think John's gotta crush John brought Le's go a crushed uncle vicular. He's like, he's he's totally handsome without it. You see how I just threw that in there and now I know why he's always up Peg Watson's ass, Wes Watson, because he's thinking maybe if he plays his cards right, he'll be able to meet.
Speaker 8: Him two other kids, you guys, remember.
Speaker 1: Maybe he'll be the pegger with Peggy that piece of.
Speaker 8: Ship right, Well, now he's in some serious ship because he had this little troll looking doll mother just talking the ship out of him? And how's this gonna happen?
Speaker 12: What's up?
Speaker 8: And you know what ended up happening?
Speaker 1: He ran them over with his Would I just see a gun?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: What are we looking at it? What the hell is that?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: WIT's in his hand? And that's lav Clovicular, isn't it? Is he handling a situation already with this guy that required him to do that?
Speaker 8: How is this gonna happen? To chill? And you know what ended up happening. He ran them all over with this piece of ship cyber truck. Wait until I showed you this ship. You're not gonna believe it.
Speaker 3: What did you do.
Speaker 12: Me last week? He thought I couldn't do it?
Speaker 8: Back to him, he thinks he's gonna ego me.
Speaker 9: It's all good.
Speaker 7: I respect Doctorty Victolus put a Coca Cola can and got three million views off me.
Speaker 9: Wait why did you a Coca Cola can for fun?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 9: Why why would you just do that for you though?
Speaker 1: As uh no, asshole, you poured ship all over him in a mall and he's like, you got three see how see this guy's obsessed youth and he got three million views off it. It wasn't because of your It wasn't because of your input. And this guy's a fucking trolling piece of ship too. This is the guy that bumped into h the MMA Fighter just recently and we saw his little his little bitch boy friends got involved in. But I think this is the same guy who sits around with freaking West Watson as well. I'm almost positive.
Speaker 3: Kid, why.
Speaker 9: How long ago?
Speaker 8: Three days ago?
Speaker 12: But why why would you just do that to Ramling?
Speaker 9: Because he's a.
Speaker 1: Hell no bullshit? Bullshit?
Speaker 8: So first, I think it's important for people to understand the backstory behind this whole because I've seen so many people making videos but they tell you like twenty percent of the story. And if you don't know the full story, how are you going to make a proper judgement? So this is how it all started. So since Clave first started streaming. Okay, his first few streams, here was this little weirdo troll looking asshole, right that was following him around all over. And this guy's don't in the community for snipe, been people's streams all the time to bring attention on himself because he can't.
Speaker 1: Get attention, shouldn't even use his name? Do I give him that much? Cloud? And I'm here like, just look at this picture and tell me that we need this in our world and that it would be a great loss if it wasn't there anymore. He tried to be an island boy and they rejected him. But he still has the scarred, the scarring of the tattoos and the stupid teeth for the rest of his life. How do you how do you kick get kicked out of that? I was like, they wanted to rape the other ones more. I would like, what is up with that? He looks like someone else I know too. That's kind of funny and on his own.
Speaker 8: So he saw a cloud, you know, start popping off online. You know, everyone's making videos.
Speaker 1: So it's like, you know what, he's got a gun in the sand, fine at the camera. He's been. He's had those fucking stupid tats for a long time, it appears because he was younger.
Speaker 8: Here, I'm gonna start following this asshle around to try to get a tention from them.
Speaker 1: So you first, when you get yourself all ted, like if you want to be conspicuous and you want to run up on people, and you don't want them to see you from a mile away once they've actually identified you the first time, the last thing you want to do is have facial tattoos. And you know what I mean, to have a demeanor, have a gait that people recognize before it even gets there, like an excessively whiny voice. You don't want to have accents that stick out and or make you obvious. Like the last thing you want to do is have distinguishing marks on your arms, on your neck, on your face. Like the dumbest thing to do, if you're going to be trying to blend in to get close enough to do something, would be to make yourself a fucking spectacle.
Speaker 8: Started showing up and one of his first streams. Cloud was sitting there at.
Speaker 1: A restaurant and this ass does not to do anything right well, was.
Speaker 8: Calming around screaming some bullshit at him.
Speaker 1: And this is why, and this is what sucks. Now, if you ever get to the proper level of notoriety, we'll call it instead of celebrity, it's more like notoriety or recognizability, you're gonna find pieces of shit like this who will figure out a way to be envious of you instead of just doing their own thing. And when you see this guy, you realize there's nothing to work with. So therefore, obviously this is always God, But why this and not something else? Anyway, you have to start paying for security, like private security. It's like it comes with the territory. You can't just be like that. Yeah, I'm not all Hollywood. I'm not gonna, you know, have my own private security. No, you don't have an option. Otherwise you're gonna get in vulnerable positions with people you have no idea what their intent are or or worse, you're gonna fucking constantly, antagonized, fucked with, and you're gonna be gangstocked by these pieces of shit because they see a weakness and they know that there's nobody around there to get in between them and you. Now, how far they take that is irrelevant. They're already disrupting your day and your life, and you shouldn't have to deal with that. So yes, what ends up happening is you're going to have to spend some of that money that you're making to have some people walking around with you all the time whenever you're out in public. That kind of blows, doesn't it. That's not normal life anymore. It might make you feel like you're a gangster for a little while. Maybe a little while. But I mean when you think about cloud I don't think Clovicular himself he himself has that yet. I think he hangs around with other streamers that already have been around long enough that they have protection, they have private security. But I don't know if Clovicio himself has it. I don't think he does. And then maybe this is this is how this ship happens, right, You end up having it becomes a necessity.
Speaker 8: It was so weird come along though, and then it gets worse because that little bitch he found out where Clad was living, right, he got his eye rest, He shows up to his house. Clap comes out like Ramble with the Gun, except a little bitch version of Ramble with the way he's waving it around like he's never touched a gun before to scare the ship out.
Speaker 9: Of right, How is this gonna happen?
Speaker 12: How?
Speaker 13: Chill?
Speaker 8: Chill, chill, chill, chill, chill.
Speaker 12: Well, huh uh, what's up? What's up of it? What's up of it?
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 3: Let's go, let's go right now.
Speaker 1: It looks like he's getting a little too close to the guy standing too far in front of him, and I can't tell, like, you know downrange, right, you understand the whole concept of downrange toward the ground ifn you're not, and downrange never side to side, and this shit, so I don't know how close or up front, or if his friend's even being consciously aware of whether or not he's stepping within the line. But he should be just as aware of that as Clap should be and not doing retarded things to make everybody who owns a gun look stupid right now, because that's what it looks like. First. The one handed thing is kind of stupid. I mean, if you mean business, then you don't fight often. You should have you should have two hands on it. And if you're gonna just try to scare of the kid, that's fine, that's fucked up that he knows where he lives. I think he lives with his grandbler too, which makes it even a little bit creepier. Right of the guy should just showing up because there's another vulnerability he could fuck with Clap for so, I don't know. Yeah, if someone shows up to my house and then they start jumping all my vehicle, guess what, thump thump, thump, thump, and then maybe another thump thump.
Speaker 9: Go, let's go come back.
Speaker 1: I don't see any any problem with defending your home. And if you're gonna pull it, just make sure that you know that that means you're you have to be willing and prepared to use it once it's out. You can't just like oh, just I was trying to dominate now mm hmm.
Speaker 8: And then after that, Clap goes to the mall. He's walking around, who knows what he's shopping for a ride.
Speaker 1: And that little bitch like obviously he didn't think that there's any real, real, real world repercussions for his actions because he's already crossed the line and showed up at his house, he's had a gun pulled on him. It was enough to scare him a way at the moment, but he's still putting himself in harm's way, and and not too It didn't take long for him to get bodily harmed, which is exactly what a retard like this needs to learn his lesson and understand it. Maybe possibly because they're so stupid to get the fucking point, you know, pick a different person to fuck with. And there's this bitch again. Is that I don't get it? This is the same girl from the other one? Is that his girl?
Speaker 8: And he's there screaming some bullshit at him, and I still don't understand a.
Speaker 1: Word this piece of shit because he's mental. I've got the biggest dick tonight. He has no shirt on, he's in the mall. Does this not look like a homeless fucking method. I'm mogging everyone in Miami. Is he like saying it like he's mocking mocking the mager? Yeah, yeah, that's what he's saying, the biggest clicking cock. Look how tiny he is, but Clivick, he was only six to two, not eight foot five. This dude is literally if he's five foot tall, I'd be surprised. Look at the difference and tell me that this isn't just like does this need to exist? Are we are we at a loss? Is this the future lawyer future doctor? Is he gonna cure cancer? Is he going to cause aids? Perhaps that's not how that works anyway, it's that was a lie to by the way, it's not this, it's not CD anyway. Yeah, so he has words in a big jumble on his stomach. Due's just not he's not a good decision maker, right, we agree that he doesn't make good choices in life. And you know, I could imagine, like why what did the book could possibly go wrong? When you're chasing the dream of being a tattooed island boy who's getting raped by old Jewish men so that they can uh, you know, appear appear wealthy and famous on TikTok with Wes Thotson. Yeah, that seems like the waiter roll.
Speaker 8: And then you remember Neon, you know that little so he.
Speaker 1: Threw something so they cut it there. But Clovicular throws something at him right there, like some water or somethingrazy.
Speaker 8: You remember Neon, you know that little bitches.
Speaker 1: So clovicuarum. Each time the guy's been confronted, he's not learning his lesson because the first time he shows up at his house, he goes way, stepping over the line and a farming room is presented. Okay, so now you know, are you calling his bluff? You get in his face again and you're four foot nothing with a big ass, stupid mouth completely you know, incoherent and without a shirt on in the mall and then you get something sprayed on you then and then you still have the audacity or I don't know if what the timeline was for this before.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 1: Are they saying that that was a soda? I don't think that was a soda. He threw fucking shit on clavicular shirt in the middle of them all clap and.
Speaker 8: He takes them to this art you know presentation. I don't know what these weirdos are doing over there? Isn't that for like high end people? Well are there and low and behold the little trolled.
Speaker 1: Doll is there again and he's saying, he's saying, he just waving them off. He saying, go away, get out of here, don't fuck up the.
Speaker 8: Time, screaming some bullshit again, Why.
Speaker 1: Is this guy even here? Like if they is there no security, why is this guy allowed? And he must know people there must be a reason for it. I mean, obviously, he's probably not just a prop. He's probably not a plot device, even though they do do this shit, they do create plot devices. The world is fake and fucking scripted. I just don't think that this guy's it, because they would have found somebody else that they could bring up and have like twurf wur and you know, fucking around back and forth to cross promote this guy. There's nothing, he's got nothing to work with. He's just a fucking mental patient with tattoos all over his body and face. There's more tattoos on his face than there is in the middle of his torso, but on his abdomen, his stomach, he's got every Memento. Doesn't know what I'm talking about, And I said, memento. They did never see the movie. Hold on, this is the movie. See the tattoos. Let me see if I can show you. Let's go with images, find him, kill him. Oh, there's all the sick sag and it's just a bunch of like it's it's literally like he used his body as a as a memo pad, as a as a as a post it note, so he wouldn't forget He say he wakes up, he has remember shit all over again. So he looks at his body and he retraces the story of his life. Yeah, great times. That's what this fucking guy is, except without being cool. Oh good times. Oh what was I.
Speaker 9: Little guy?
Speaker 1: Get this little guy out of here? See he didn't, did he did he reach across and punch a fag in the face. No, he told the guy whose job it is to keep everybody at a distance from him and from neon, to handle it or to you know, be present and aware that this guy isn't somebody that they want around him. Earn your nigga. That's what he said. You got a few more chains to go to be mister t So it's obvious you need the job. See what happened there, Watch watch, And he's like, this guy is the same one who just told the other fucking douchebag Doherty that everything was unprovoked. So he's not getting attention. And you know, Clovicular didn't just let the other guy handle He's not. I don't Cloviciar is not a bitch, honestly, Like he's he's not afraid to walk into the car. I don't know. Maybe if the guy was the same tight. He would move slower, but he didn't uh, he didn't hesitate, and he didn't just let someone else handle his issue. He's the one that got the ship poured on him and he went at him. Something happened to his home. He's the one that came out with the firearm. People can say that that means he's cold and calculated, like you know, Patrick Bateman from American Psycho and you know, not everything about the American Psycho was we're bad attributes and characteristics either. It's just that everybody's been pussified in this world. So when somebody actually does what comes natural to them, without a filter and without hesitation, because they're doing what needs to be done, because that's the natural response that we have suppressed and that we do suppress because we're too afraid to fucking go to jail for someone else's crimes. Because they do something to us, we do something back, and we go to fucking jail, and it's just embedded in our psyche that we can't do that. When somebody breaks that and doesn't you know, acknowledge or take into account that before they react, this pussy society gets mad at the guy who doesn't hesitate, And I'm just saying I recognize it for what it is and I respect it.
Speaker 8: So as you guys could see, you know, see he's still.
Speaker 1: Got a man handled like a little fucking roach. And then the guy didn't step on him to crush him, and he came at him again, and he's holding his pants up, and it's just like, this is not a human that needs to continue moving. So if he's not moving anymore, if he's moving slower or good, good.
Speaker 8: Anywhere, clap goes disassholes there fucking with them, Okay, And that brings us to what.
Speaker 1: Happened, And doesn't everybody at this point, if they had this going on, would they want to continue to just wait for incidents to happen to see how much further this guy will go. Now he's throwing shit at him, he showed up at his house, he's jumping all over his vehicle. At what point is it going to get more violent? How about you handle it before it gets there. How About he's given you enough examples and opportunities to show you what he is and what he poses, you know, as far as a threat, in fact, he poses at any threat means he poises enough threat you don't measure this on some scale. Well, I don't think he would ever go this far. That's the fucking stupid society talking to you, the rudent who doesn't deserve to be even considered to be another human being. Bye, am I saying the things that are incorrect here.
Speaker 8: Let me know at night in that cyber truck clave is you know, at a carnival Christmas Eve? I think it was, you know, That's when I found out about it. I didn't want to feel nothing that day. He's at the carnival and he's with his girlfriend. They're playing games, trying to win prizes. I used to love that basketball one. Anyway, he's there trying to mind his business, and that little bitch comes in with him again with this other buddy.
Speaker 9: I see what you're saying. I see what you're saying.
Speaker 14: Broa, what happened?
Speaker 1: What the fu does that mean? To know? You're a fat nigger with ghetto booty, You look like you're wearing women's pants, you're your the most unshapely male, you have zero testosterone, it's all estrogen, and you hang out with that guy. I don't need to hear anything else from your mouth. Released the cookie files. Huh, maybe you guys should release the the crack files and let them go back into the wilderness because you need to. You need to stop hitting that ship.
Speaker 14: Tell them about the word today.
Speaker 1: So he said it. This guy is a fucking stalker. He said the N word. He said it today. Yeah, it's obvious that you guys are fucking niggers. It's pretty clear that Does that mean every black person is? I mean, I'm not gonna split hairs here. I'm not sure if I'm gonna go around looks maxing scaling them to see which one is a fucking nigger and which one isn't. I'll just I'll just I'll just stay in my in my in my sphere, and if you don't enter it, you know, you don't have to know what I have to think about when I think about you. How about that we could we can agree to disagree whether or not you're worth anything either, and I don't have to I don't have to be rude and state what I think about you as long as you stay the fuck away from me and don't harm anybody I care about. But the moment you start running your mouth or get in my face or put a sign in my face. You're a nigger, and so we see. I don't care if he's a Hispanic, he's a nigger, fucking useless, worthless life that happens to absorb and soak up resources and probably on food stamps. One way or the other. We're paying for these people to survive because the Jews make it that way. We need to stop that.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, I don't tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So this guy put him up to saying that, why do you think you know? Why do you why don't you think calling black people is bad? Look at yourself, dude, You're a fucking nigger. That's why you.
Speaker 14: Can't say that.
Speaker 1: You who can't? He did? He does, And I would be I don't know why Clivicar is feeling like he's being confronted here, Like why he seems like he's backing up a little bit. I'd be like, because you're Niggers, because you fit the profile. You know there's there There might very well be just people who are black people by observation. But I'll tell you this right now, if it came between they're kind and you and you guys have been boys forever and their little group of niggers want you to wants them to do something to harm you or to fuck you over. They're not going to be loyal to you. Yah, You're gonna realize that they're all niggers. And that's when it matters, is that when they're with their own crews, are their own clicks, of their own kind, and it's someone else's idea or a group of their idea to do something harmful to you, they're going to go along with it. Nine times out of ten, probably ninety nine point nine times out of one hundred. Call it them.
Speaker 12: We work hard.
Speaker 1: You need to work hard, pushing your sign up and down, and in people's face, you don't work hard, You're a fat fuck. See he put his hands on him.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: Good, keep your fucking distance, get your shit on my face. After that, pushed him good to give a fuck man. I like this kid for that reason. I don't like the fact that he's unroyed. I don't like the fact that he's telling, you know, talk about doing math and coke and all that shit, and I don't like a lot of the other things about him. But it doesn't matter. As a person who's handling his shit. Fucking Bravo man and not not John, Bravo, Bravo.
Speaker 8: I'm going you know, this asshole willing to stream again, but I want you to pay attention.
Speaker 1: That nigger with the fanny pack, Well yeah, he shows he shows power and authority with a fanny pack. I could see why he was able to break up the fight.
Speaker 8: His clip, because that's clap is walking. Look what he says to his friend about the little bitch.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure where we're at.
Speaker 3: Where's that car?
Speaker 1: Is that the guy they called Cheeser? That's like Aiden's really fat. It's his biggest fan boy.
Speaker 9: That's all the way down. I just down that I got you later.
Speaker 5: Is with you, yo, Mark, these guys right now, it's not it's not let me see what Let me see what they're driving, and I'll make it.
Speaker 12: See driving even talking about it like.
Speaker 17: To do it.
Speaker 9: He trys it.
Speaker 12: Your best course is actually is just getting the whip.
Speaker 8: And get the fuck out.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I know the best course of action, but I want to kill you and every one of these days.
Speaker 1: So then Clad gets to his I want to kill you every one of these guys, he says in g t A right, because he knows he's live streaming, and he's trying to he's trying to, you know, smooth that statement out. He says no in real life.
Speaker 8: Him and his girlfriend and his other friend. They get in it the cyber truck. I hate those things. Okay, he gets in, he locks the door, they're about to leave. The little bitch comes and starts jumping. Honest, hood clad gets mad and he does what you're about to see.
Speaker 9: Driving.
Speaker 1: God, this dude did not learn his lesson multiple times. Do you understand? Nice? Fucking Oh my god? I went from thinking that hope was lost for the gen Z generation to thinking that they're gonna be okay, they're gonna be just fine, even though they're gonna have their problems and they're gonna be different than ours. But it seems like something that's a little bit more historical that we lost for a while, especially during the Boomer generation. It's starting to slowly come back and filter its way back into mankind as a whole. And I think that's a very good thing because we're gonna need it, isn't that?
Speaker 2: Hopefully?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Now do youunderstand why he's able to say that?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 1: Do you get does anybody get it?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 8: So this is my thing. Okay, And if this happened to me, and I'm gonna say, first of all, I would never let shit like this, an asshole showing up to my house with all my streams, everything interrupted my life. I would never let it get this far, Okay, because so it would have never gotten to here. Let's just say it didn't. First of all, I love my cars. If I get a scratch on my car, I'm not sleeping at N't I right? Some asshole who's been stalking me, fucking with me comes and throws himself on my hood. What do you thick up when I do? Okay? And I'm not telling you this is the right thing to do, but me personally, I would get out of the car and slap this shit out of him. And I promise you he's never gonna equip me again. And I don't care if I'm going to go to jail for it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's what I would do, And I'm not saying that's the right thing to do. But now let's look what Clavi did. Clad gets in that car, you know, the guy jumping on his hood. He could have reversed or turned away, but no, you know, he solemn and he decided to hit the gas and hit the GasHole. And then afterward, you know, we heard what he said. You guys heard what he said when he was walking, so obviously, you know, we're not stupid. He wanted to fuck the guy up. And reports came out, you know, right after the idiot he's not dead, but he is critically injured. And I think that has an effect on what's going to happen here. And the cops after this all went down, they were on the scene and they spoke to some people's security guards and this is what they answer.
Speaker 1: So the fat guy's name marking next door because I see it on his kickstream here, all right, that's why he said it on his shirt. I don't know what cheez it is to say, Oh man, come on, bro, nigga breathing extra hard, nigga breathing. They're just they're just fammining it. Does it say soy samp goy simp? I can't see what it says.
Speaker 7: He a good guy.
Speaker 4: He is the motherfucker on the ground, A bad guy.
Speaker 14: He was supposed to run his motherfucking ass.
Speaker 12: Okay, all right, all right, Yeah, So the.
Speaker 8: Cops again, they spoke to the security. They looked at what video was available to them. I'm not sure if they saw, probably didn't see the things he was saying on the stream. They made a decision to let him go because Florida's a stand your ground state and they didn't wrestle them. However, Okay, you know, now, as we saw in the Wes Watson case, arrest don't happen in Florida right away. I'm sure in a lot of other states doesn't either. They're gonna go back, They're gonna look at everything, probably watch all the footage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but look at the Jack Dorty fucking fag it who you know, anything to stir trouble and to be a free control and to get into people's business. I'm not sure what he's if he's ever encountered or cross paths with with the clavicular before, but with somebody was trying with this little fucking cockroach tattooed piece of ship garbage, started jumping up and down, telling him, you know, oh, he's very mean to me, he's real shutter him me. Doherty seemed a little bit bit too interested in this into how he could manipulate this for fucking clicks. And views and how it wouldn't matter to him if he was fucking with clovicular or if he was fucking with the you know, because the other guy, who the hell is he? That's not gonna be any fun. But if he could get to the clivic do you understand what I mean? Like I bet you Doherty will be weighing in on, you know, helping that fucking poor guy out or something, just to just to be a piece of shit and be a part of it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, available, and then they can make an arrest, you know, a couple months later, if they felt that they wanted to. So I want to hear you know what you guys have to say. I know the audience.
Speaker 1: I know, did he jump up in fucking elbows? Did his schulder knock him?
Speaker 8: That's going to be divided because when they felt that they wanted to. So I want to hear you know what you guys have to say. I know the audience. I know you guys are going to be divided because when I posted this ship on Instagram, everyone had a difference.
Speaker 1: That guy is barely taller than a Sadan feeling.
Speaker 8: You know, you know, was his self defense? Did he do the proper thing. What could he cool? What could it be done differently? Is he going to get fucked? So you guys let me know. And again this was a crazy You know, I was trying to enjoy Christmas. I didn't know this ship was going to happen and going to fuck me up and ruined my whole Christmas day. I had to come back and film this ship. But I hope you guys all had a good holiday. And let's see what happens with this cleft.
Speaker 9: Can you give me what I mean?
Speaker 8: Absolutely?
Speaker 13: Were you guys doll being a video or something and this guy was part of your.
Speaker 9: Do you don't know the person at all?
Speaker 1: When I go out with there you go, I'm very well done by John Bravo. That one was good. Now, I'm sure we've all been waiting.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the wide world, have Webb?
Speaker 1: Welcome? Lib This is kidding an idea that's just oh Man, how to build a fan base online nineteen ninety centurial and it says how to how to start a cult? All right, let's go check out this. You know nobody over there. Fuck you to you guys. All right, let's see what's up with the motherfuckers. Bad decisions. Mental. I heard you're summoning a female. I made it. Hey, Karen, that's hilarious. Bad decision, So that's that's good.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 1: Bomb stops here in Thailand. Ceasefire seems to be working since noon today. What the hell's going on now? The heavy artillery bombing since four am this morning? But it's quiet now, Where's who cares? Doctor Artist's fucking you must not have been here in a long long time. It's been a couple of years since I talked to that cocksucker, and uh, most of the shit that he told our audience is all bullshit. So that's why we talk to real people now. Talk by the names of doctor Glynnen and doctor Monso. Talking about the fucking loser green alopaths. Piece of shit is irrelevant unless we want to continue to do things the wrong way because they're seem more popular. No, fuck those fags, Fuck everything that doctor Artist stands for. Hopefully that was clear.
Speaker 7: Spend his own Neil, And on today's episode, we're gonna learn how to build an online fan base.
Speaker 3: Let's get started, shall we.
Speaker 7: This year is the Y two Case Survival Guide, my science fiction blog that will be growing into a thriving community exodus and with just one good.
Speaker 3: Post, I've already started to gain fans. Heck yeah, and you can do it too.
Speaker 7: A good online post contains the following relevance. With the new millennium on the horizon, the y two K computer glitch is.
Speaker 3: A very current topic. Entertainment value, Captivate your audience with.
Speaker 1: Drama resources like fresh water will be only accessible to deadly combat. Only the urine drinkers will survive.
Speaker 13: And lastly, a call to action. Invite your fans all.
Speaker 1: Of my urine purification guide here, comment your pads below.
Speaker 7: Join in on the fun. Just look at those results. It's an extra time enjoyment. When fans role play with the.
Speaker 1: Two need practice. I've been drinking my urine for whatever material.
Speaker 7: Looks like we've already gathered following, But if we really want to build a large fan base, we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna need a heck of a lot more fans. Oh, speak of the devil.
Speaker 7: People who think this is real are Nindendo guide doesn't seem to understand online fantasy role playing and says our fans like significant intelligence. What should we do A delete his comment and ban his account, B create community guidelines that forbid hate see call him a homophobic slur that makes Mario noises when fucked in the ass. As great as seeing is, we can't allow hate speech in our.
Speaker 13: Community, so option B it is new community guideline. If someone makes hateful remarks, it is our duty to reply in the.
Speaker 3: Appropriate manner.
Speaker 1: Extreme hostility.
Speaker 7: Now I can sit back and let the fans respond with their own insults and death threats.
Speaker 12: All right, here we go.
Speaker 3: Whoa cyber Kevin Rich?
Speaker 1: When the apocalypse comes, I'll eat your flesh to survive.
Speaker 3: Hilly took the new guideline to heart.
Speaker 7: Safe to say our fans have successfully protected the realm, but it does make me wonder.
Speaker 3: What else should we encourage our fan base to do.
Speaker 7: Hey, by your impurification, kids as merchandise be meet in the woods at night and wear pool uniforms. See spread the word online. Our community is still small, so let's spread the word.
Speaker 13: But first we'll need to add a deeper plot to the Y two K scenario.
Speaker 7: It's an organized government attack created to control the population. Will jeez, We'll cause all sorts of drama, drama and more druma. This will entice fans to send out our guide to everyone they know. Nobody is safe from our reach.
Speaker 1: Warn your boss.
Speaker 3: It really feels like this is the start of a beautiful family.
Speaker 12: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yes, indeed, send.
Speaker 1: It to my shrink fourteen times. I wonder for their CD.
Speaker 7: Our fans are already playing a lot, So while they spread the word, let's talk about today's sponsor, nord VPN. As someone who lives entirely on click, nord vpn equips me with my online identity.
Speaker 3: It also helps me assume new ones.
Speaker 7: By selecting servers from all over the world, I can access entertainment like this India only chat rope where I'm educating my new friends on hit American.
Speaker 1: Lingo's good Friend, Oh My God.
Speaker 7: Bvpn's are also good for research, acting as a protective's sensitive topics. It's like putting on a condent for Internet safety. However you decide to use NordVPN, you can use my special link in the description NordVPN dot com slash skycrp. That's NordVPN dot com slash skycrp. Well, you'll receive a huge discount on Nord's two year plan, which includes four additional months free and if you're not a fan, don't worry. There's a thirty day money back guarantee.
Speaker 3: So sign up for NordVPN.
Speaker 7: Today and start really exploring the wide world of web. Well, we asked our fans to send our blog to everyone they know, and would you look at that?
Speaker 13: They helped us reach ten thousand visitors. Now we've really got ourselves a supportive community.
Speaker 7: They are simply delightful. A new article looks like we're finally getting our big break y two K Survival Guide launches Millennium pick Hm. Well, they clearly don't seem to understand dedicated fantasy role playing, not one bit. This is really making an effort to tear apart our community, and his fans are guzzling it all up.
Speaker 13: But it's not wise to wage all out war between our fan bases.
Speaker 7: So let's go for a much more subtle reaction, threatening to burn him alive by sending excipher this very special fan mail.
Speaker 13: He'll never mess with our community ever again.
Speaker 7: So to send him our one of a kind fan mail, We'll get our number one fan to email him on our behalf.
Speaker 3: That way we don't get too close to the matter.
Speaker 7: Cyber Kevin copy this message to ex Cipher der ex Cipher huge fan would love to send you fan mail that contains a special submission.
Speaker 3: What is your shipping address, Kevin?
Speaker 7: Huh, just as I thought, cyber Kevin was able to procure a peel box address. Now we can ship ex Cipher the videotape. I wonder if it'll give them nightmares. In over a week later, it seems like we've got a reaction. I'm so excited I could pee myself.
Speaker 3: Dear Master, good idea with y what is he? H?
Speaker 7: Oh boy, it seems like cyber Kevin followed Excite for Home from his po box and escalated the situation.
Speaker 3: Oh, cyber Kevin.
Speaker 7: Despite his undying loyalty, he does leave us in quite the predicament. Now we can either a take down our website and erase all evidence, or b inform the proper authorities.
Speaker 3: Well it's about.
Speaker 7: Time I accept all this negativity and get out in front of this.
Speaker 12: M h.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what they say, there's no such thing as bad press. It totally worked.
Speaker 13: We maxed out our sites, hit counter and brought in a ton of new fans.
Speaker 3: Sadly, it also came with a herd.
Speaker 1: I just know I'd be gang raped. Pe tastes better every days.
Speaker 13: But our community is stronger than ever.
Speaker 7: A group of like minded individuals, fully united, serving one common goal.
Speaker 13: Together, we can accomplish anything in the wide world of Web.
Speaker 1: There was one Let's see how to deal with Karen's all right? This one was okay to be a suitic? Oh, how do re apply to negative comments? In nineteen ninety? I think this is the one.
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Is this like going a couple minutes long? Four minutes? I think this might be it. That dude looks a little bit like the dem whatever gurgan or whatever the fuck that thing is. Uh, let's do.
Speaker 13: That one.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the wide world of Web.
Speaker 7: I'm your host Smither's O'Neil, and on today's episode, we're gonna learn how to write Internet comments. Let's take a look at an example, shall we. Right now, we're on one of my favorite internet forums. Were if commented on this beautiful three dr I had loss to say about this one, and the people were riveted by my comment. And you can do it too. A good comment contains one or more of the following interesting knowledge details you enjoyed or did not enjoy, an emotional story and a dash of humor or Dare I say too, Yes, my comment includes all of these examples, but for you, I'd focus on just one for now. Oh, looks like somebody already replied hum seems like turre my heir and disagrees with my comment. In these situations, we need to respond calmly and dignified.
Speaker 3: We can reply A.
Speaker 7: Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. B. Please provide reasoning so I can understand your perspective. See, you wouldn't know what art is even if it fucked you in the ass option C clearly has the best qualities of the three. Now Jeremiah will understand how much his opinion means to me. Jeremiah is really trying to devalue my opinion.
Speaker 1: You're just a loser version who wastes life on line.
Speaker 3: While making his sound superior. How should we proceed? He ignore him.
Speaker 7: B explain that there is no correlation between celibacy and artistic knowledge.
Speaker 13: CE fine insult impersonal information.
Speaker 1: It's an involuntary, involuntarily celibate in soel case, I'm probably the last person to decipher that one. But in cell makes me think of NPC like just blank devoid human right, that is not It means you're like you're just suck at life and can't get any thing working for you in the female department.
Speaker 12: Comment on.
Speaker 7: Option See it is again. We can comment on a lot about Jeremiah just by going through his profile. Well, well, well look what we have here. We can see his appearance and about me section and this cockstarf goblin girl he calls a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Cockstars cockstarves, carpet goblin girl.
Speaker 7: Oh then rather the celibate until I die than have that inbred Mongbloyd you call a girl when commenting to prove a point weaponizing personal information is essential to your.
Speaker 3: Dominance that you've never talked to a girl.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 7: As you can see, Jeremiah here is desperately trying to paint me as a particular character. This calls for one thing, and one thing only, proving Jeremiah is a sexual predator.
Speaker 13: But we don't need to exactly find that information.
Speaker 3: We can create it it. After hours of hard work, I present.
Speaker 7: To you the blog written by the student victims of the art teacher Jeremiah Adler aka.
Speaker 12: Ask Grabber Adler.
Speaker 7: We've got plenty of stories about Jeremiah's predatory behavior all very descriptive, and it even includes a section where they make fun of his incredibly small penis. So we'll just link that here. And Tooila, we've got ask grabber Adler bent over a barrel. Oh boy, I wish we could see the look of horror on his face right now.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, look at all these other.
Speaker 1: Comments death penalty.
Speaker 13: It does seem like there is an entirely new discussion.
Speaker 3: Opening up here.
Speaker 1: Huh the guy who posted looks more like a pedo. Haha.
Speaker 12: Well then.
Speaker 13: It looks like we've got two options here.
Speaker 7: Hey, log off and go outside me add your two cents to the conversation.
Speaker 13: Well, as I always say, who needs.
Speaker 7: The outside world when you're inside the Wide world of Web? Well, it's certainly been a productive day on the web.
Speaker 13: We learned how to write a good comment.
Speaker 1: You look you guys looks that say something back comes down, sir.
Speaker 13: Got to know other users and spread valuable information.
Speaker 7: I'm Smither's O'Neil, and thanks for joining us on today's episode of the Wide World of Web.
Speaker 1: There you go find something crazy every time to show you. Yep, see all the viewers I get. I get all the viewers over here on kick It's so totally worth it to behind here. Let's see, well else was I had? What am I doing here? Why isn't a buddy's this number not going up each show? What's up with this? What are we doing here? What the hell is that? We'll get it. This is the next topic. We're going to get into palantiner stuff, and I'll need this. This is a shitty video, pretty much good. The John Bravo coverage was far superior to the other ship that I was looking at earlier. So that's good. Hi, it's going buddy good Man, even though he might not look like that. Ask Grabber Adler. That's right. We'll just say you should play this at six minutes, and also about leaving him in the comments. Let's see. I go to that page, I can click on it, I click open new page. It's going slow. Let's get in the middle of it. Bad journalism ten years ago. The other one was only supposed to look like it from the nineties. Who's that?
Speaker 9: It's like a.
Speaker 1: It's like what's her name? Harley Quinn? In a in a gutter? I'm interested? Tell me more? All right, So, first of all, penguins don't have anything in the like unless they have the weird like for ones that have like the yellow hair of things that stick aside, there's nothing on the back there that looks more like a hood like this might not be a real penguin, like that little thing in the back looks more likely pulled the hood over his face. I think I don't think we're dealing with the real penguin here.
Speaker 17: Hey, guys, welcome to Let's Get in the middle of It with Eric America hosts. And this is the only show where we find topics that are developing online and then we get right in the middle of it.
Speaker 2: So let's go get in the middle of this now.
Speaker 17: Last Friday, a bunch of members of the media barge their way into the apartment of the San Bernardino shooters, which depending on who you ask, might still be an active crime scene, and then proceeded to ransack the place, just pulling apart dressers, just stopping all over the place, putting fingerprints everywhere.
Speaker 7: Sorry, Andrew, this is sort of unfolding live as we're doing it, so I'm not sure what the next open.
Speaker 2: All right, So we've got quite a number of pictures of children.
Speaker 17: Here, here's Carrie Sanders from NBC just rifling through shit that may or may not be potentially overlooked evidence related to a terrorist.
Speaker 1: Attacked as such. Bullshit. By the way, the people who if this is the same zim Bernd you know incident that they said was two Muslims of a couple. There were people witnesses that were seeing people in three man formation, all swat geared out actually doing the shootings. Yes, once again your agencies killing people and calling it something else.
Speaker 8: But hey, carry's got to show those baby toys somehow.
Speaker 17: All right, now here we see some footage of oh, whoops, Nope, that's I don't know how this got in there. That's actually just a clip of a bunch of vultures ravaging a will to beast.
Speaker 2: Let's go back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here we are.
Speaker 12: Let's not show the child, Carrie.
Speaker 17: There's no way this is gonna be a detriment to the investigation. You know, two days after it happens, it's gonna be fine. Everybody's gonna be fine. Well, it should be no surprise that these journalists are catching some major flack online.
Speaker 4: For this whole thing.
Speaker 17: This thinks like fresh dog shit. This one's from Satanic Jews Clues nine to eleven. The shooting was most like staged to get Americans behind sending troops to Syria and for gun control. All right, well, this guy seems to be getting into the middle of a Tom Clancy novel here with his imagine. I mean, he's not done. The American government is one hundred percent Jewish occupied. Anyway, These are all good points. Let me just add my two cents.
Speaker 8: Hey, nice jacket, fuck face.
Speaker 17: Hit me with a link when you're ready to eBay all the shit you stole out of that apartment. Your big adope, bitch, my gaping asshole is more journalistic integrity than you people, because it leads at least two weeks before trampling over potentially useful evidence related to a terrorist attack in America. Thanks for making the world a more dangerous and much stupider place with this low rent tabloid news blood sport horseshit. Hope you like new jobs, because something tells me you're going to be a high school janitor quicker than you can say bounce them. My boys dick to this for hours. One loves Salvia and I'm out and post but online flack like this fades far too fast for my taste. And that's why I made sure earlier today that I called NBC's tip line to let them know about this problem that everyone deserves to be in the middle of. Hey that boy, Oh, I got some investigative tips for you.
Speaker 9: Okay, all right, we got it.
Speaker 17: We got reporters breaking into crime scenes, messing with evidence. It's the pits. What if you're gonna investigate that?
Speaker 8: They're the ones that hand?
Speaker 13: Is that?
Speaker 8: Is that? Rodney?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this isn't my thing. Sorry, I tried. You told me to try it. I did another fan It's it's corny as fun.
Speaker 4: Hey everyone, and today we're.
Speaker 1: I think we are done. Oh that's good. Let's watch it again.
Speaker 9: Muh hm.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: In case we didn't see it, bitches needed to calm the fuck down. Get out of the truck. Get out of the truck. Bitch?
Speaker 3: Is he dead.
Speaker 8: Hopefully?
Speaker 1: H ah yes, sir, there's I just can't believe it. He ran over a nigger, funk off baggot. That isn't that what I'm trying to find? The other one I was on, But we saw, we saw all the piece that we needed to. Anyway, we saw the good, good footage. He makes some sort of statement, and it doesn't really matter who the hell cares what Villa and Yuma. No, shut the fuck up. I don't care about Tom Hanks as long as he's.
Speaker 4: Not near me.
Speaker 1: Sick faggot, let's see, I don't care about Trump. Hey, look is mcguiver mcguiver Mississippi gets o Morgan Freeman in mississippihere's this asshole Malibu, Richard Dene Anderson, Smooky Robinson, Flamer, Johnny Depp. Yeah, it's hell to you, fucking fuck little hall Pond. Oh yeah, he's good.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's lots of children there too, and the two bad things too. Snoop fag let's see, Ted Nugent, it's even was this clickbait bullshit? I don't care about any of these fucking people. Of course, she's living Tennessee. It's part of her contract. Georgia. They have the Jew in Georgia. Is there enough foreskins there? When Stefani? Yeah, lived the hard life. These people I'm doing very little to acquire quite a lot. Makes you wonder, makes you wonder just how much of a fucking loser you are? You know, that's what I think, Oprah. Fifty million dollars and lots of children to eat. Yeah, I if you're gonna invest money invested in your home, you know, don't keep it all bake a big ass place. I can't believe she's still alive. Priscilla. Is he alive? I don't think he was alive either. Don't call him, don't don't. Don't encourage him by calling him, Caitlin, Come on, that's Bruce in his little gay compound over here in Malibu. I've probably driven past that place. I record lived in Malibu. There's a guy who actually named Paul Hollywood. He should die just with that. Pamela Anderson has gotten old and ugly. Price undisclosed but an island nonethelest. Yeah, I don't care. I want to see the person that they said about Yuma. They probably lied. They probably lied to make me do this whole fucking thing. I don't care about these people. Don't care, Wayne Gretzky, don't care. Thank you. I'm not doing it anymore. It's it they put on the bottom and their cocksackers are doing so. Oh lied lied, This says Malibu. Those pieces of fucking shit. After all, that fucking piece of shit and it's got had. I just got had on live stream. Can you believe it? Some bullshit? Anything over here? No, that's some bullshit too. I think I'm gonna like my stuff. Hey, they're not. They're trying to sell crap huts for millions here where you at, bud, You're not. Somebody says some of Thailand and bombing. I'm kind of curious what that was all about. Which one was the which one was?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 1: Be the Humble Warrior? Yeah, you're still with us? What's going on in Thailand? Because I know another person Jeff I think his name is. I haven't been on Stefan stream in a couple of weeks though, like a few weeks, and I'm not I didn't have a lot of plans to go back either. It's just because I like having my own I like doing my own thing. I wouldn't mind having other people on, like if people want to call in or if they want to do it like a stream stream, I would. I would like to learn how to do the video and ninja though, so I don't have to use stream yard. If I can stay off a stream yard and still have like a that's great. It's it's irritating enough for me to do the the stream Yard on Wednesdays. I love. I love my Wednesdays with Doctor Glyndon. I don't like stream Yard, and I'm forced to use it to have guests on. If I can get away from that, I will invite more guests all the time. All Right, all right, I think we're good support the local retard. Dan Or Batis's kidding, superfrlc dot com boom and you see food Stars six percent off all sauces and Crea teen. They don't work on these things. I made it so that they can't even try to fuck me over with it. There was a few people over the Christmas holiday holiday sale where it says right here, no additional coupons, no additional coupons, no additional coupons. It's tough to set it so that it doesn't just automatically do it anyway. So I rated in there so people, you know, could use the honor system and not do it, and they still did it. It's like I'm already paying like twenty to twenty five dollars of that money that you're being charged into the shipping, and these are already reduced to like fucking half of our price and then you want to take more fucking yeah, you know what I mean. But all right, I got more creative team coming on the way. I saw I had a couple orders for it, and I had to get more anyway, So those orders will go out as soon as it arrives. And I did a bunch of orders today as well. Guys, help me figure out how to do a cookbook Kickstarter or Indiegog or something I want.
Speaker 4: I need.
Speaker 1: I need money for camera equipment and I could use it again. Obviously it's not disposable. I would like I need a drone for the outdoor stuff that I want to do because I want to do rock climbing repelling, and it's better to have a camera angle as you're going down the thing rather than pacing away from you on you like. So if I were a helmet cam, I'm just showing what's above my head slightly or by my head in my hands. So that's not good when you're facing rock and you're going down. Now, if I'm looking downward and I'm austar repelling, it still takes away the the right angle at the correct angle to see what you're actually doing. So a Chess cam or Helmut cams. Bol you need something that's hovering by you that can take a picture of the rock face as you're AUSSI repelling or regular repelling and kicking off. And you know what I mean like that, you need you need a freaking drone for that's gonna be like tw hundred fifty bucks if I get one decent enough to be able to track me. So I need that everything goes to my daughter. So anything that Dad needs for toys or to fix his vehicle, that's got to come from someplace else got to go. I got I gotta reach deep down. I'm not one of these other streamer people yet. Maybe I just need a network with the right type of vessels, and they'll be one of them too. So food Star six percent off, as I said, and you go from here, you click that, it brings you here, and then as you're will BB five for five percent off. Remember when you click this link and it goes to this link, this whole site is already ten percent off, So you're adding another five percent off using code BB five. And you are going to use code BB five at checkouts even if it says apply coupon, you just click the little blue lettering and it kind of looks like this blue lettering, but when you click on it, it'll open up a little like what they call it content bottle like this, and then you can type in BB five. But you want to get the A lesson Cayle liver oil, the whole food multi vitamin like I have right here, the full acubic blend right there. Just get this one. This one's a three month supply three to six month depending on what size sample you're taking. And this is all your minerals, okay, fifty fifty blind to support cellular health and mitochondrial energy production. Minerals source from rich soil in Canada. Supports healthy a digestion and overall well being. May help promote the body's natural detoxification process, exhibits powerful anti accident properties, promotes the absorption of essential nutrients like minerals and envitements, supporting the whole body mineral health. FUBLLC minerals, a subset of hemic minerals, are particularly beneficial due to their smaller molecular size, which allows for better absorption of nutrients and minerals in two cells. Together, these minerals can help improve nutrient uptake, promote better digestion, and support energy production, making them valuable additions to a balanced diet and health regimen. Essential. One might even say essential. All right, So one, two, three, Then you scroll down till you find this sexy piast right here, and you go, it's going to be on this side for me IP six magnesium calcium phosphorus IP six, which is the inocetol you want that. You want it for antioxidant help, you want it for your bones, you want for your blood, for your heart. Great source of calcium magnesium phosphor supports healthy immune cell activity, made from the highest quality non GMO rice brand in Japan. Supports natural killer cell and activity, so when somebody's on your fucking vehicle, you can fucking kill them. A great source of calcium magnesium phosphorus. I think they said that once already. I stol is found naturally within every body cell, every prison cell too. M h mmm. M Janet said it's fantastic. Rashana which sounds like a fake name, said doing great with this supplement. Yeah weeis mountain refuge chealing. Yeah, was this Rashashana? And out of these fucking effect names. I liked it there, how about that? Go get it? Everybody else did. You're the last person, so I mean, eventually, we're just not gonna hang out with you anymore. My book is here. You can order it for me, or you can order it from any one of these magnificent green links.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: You can get it from Barnes and Barnes one is this one right here? See that that's the Barnes one six by nine, not in color. I used to have another one here that was a sample of the larger ones, but it's in the other room on a bookshelf. That one comes from Amazon. And then there's Cobo and Lulu, which are both electronic copies. Couldn't figure out how to make the freaking cover for the Lulu one. There's a software I thing to format the cover wrap around for the paperback. It's just like, I fuck it all right, and there you go. And then if you want it for me, you scroll all the way down to the bottom and you say, I want the Barnes and Noble version, but I want you to sign it. I want the Amazon paperback and I want you to sign it or what I want to wait a month for you to have to go buy more hardcovers and then I want you to sign it. It takes them that long to print me another batch of them. That's why I said it the month. So if you order the hardcover, you're waiting, okay, So don't order hot Sauce with it, just buy it by itself. That way, if you want something else from me, you're not waiting for the whole order, okay, creataining a highly recommend to getting it. Why it's really easy to make for me. It's easy for me to package it, which means it takes less time to making Hot Sauce, and the profit margin is pretty good. So that's why you should totally buy it less. It's great. I use it every day and I make I make I make the gains with my Dirk Builder Max, which I do not get petty for to promote. But uh yeah, I like it a lot. I'm a huge fan. You're just a huge fan of cock. I'm a huge fan of that. Okay. Now that we've settled and I've insulted everybody, Uh, doctor Monzo is here, Doctor Glden is there, Doctor Monzo's books over there, okay, And I if you guys, if somebody else wants this space because I know, I know that, I know that it's not Daisy's company anymore. Uh, this space for rent. Okay, you see that I promote these things and I did and I do. They have to be good people. It has to be a good thing. Like if you have a business and you're whatever, and I like you as a person, I know that you're reputable, then you can be in that spot. If you're an ass douche, fuck yourself. You know, I drink a lot of coffee. If you want to give me free coffee and it doesn't taste like you know, urine, and it's not full of poison, and you want to you want to just keep me filled with free coffee and and uh you know, sponsor money, your coffee can go right there. I might even make your space bigger. Probably not, though, No, these are a reserved for real people like doctor Manson, doctor Glinton. Okay, there you go, pay me because this is all I do now besides hot sauce. Oh yeah, and by the way, in the description of the video, you'll see the Patreon is here. My link to Twitter is right there. You guys see any of this?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh you know what else though? That's all right. The flowers come out nice, don't they. Yeah?
Speaker 7: We do like this?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 1: Is that better? I feel like I'm sitting back too far now, feel like I'm leaning back when I'm like like slatching like Tony Montana. Man, I'm not Done'm just it's just a angle. Makes it look weird. All right, Send me things so I can do things, all right? Gift some goes right there. Somebody did do this recently. Hold on, I gotta say thank you to somebody who was it. It was Anthony Anthony. Thank you. He did it a month ago. You did it two months ago, Anthony, you're the best man. Thank you. And you did it six days ago. Merry Christmas, Anthony. I appreciate it. Thank you. Sorry to make you wait this long for thank you six days is not cool. I apologize for making that last that long. Let me go check the big you know what. Now that I'm here, I better check to see if someone did the PIY coffee because I don't get emails for this some reason. Boiling Frog did it. Merry Christmas. Yes, I do call that one because he did that while I was on with Davis on two. So that was really kind of him. As well. See everybody's doing it, you should too, Dan Scott. A long time ago about three Dan Scott bought five as well coffees. I'm telling you, well, what do you getn't doing lately? Right? Kind of kind of feel like you're not holding up the floord? Huh that make you feel self conscious? I should? And then there's a PayPal here where Oh that's me, yep, it's up. And then uh, what else?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you want stuff besides my hot sauce, my creatine, my book because it's something apparently nothing pleases you. If if you don't want any of that, but you have all your ninety essentral nutrients already that you absolutely need, so you can't say I don't want that. You have to have it. You gotta get your ninety of central nutrients. You have to use go BB five. But if you've already done that for the month and you want to you want to something else ben by Amazon dot Com use code bb DAN for ten percent off.
Speaker 4: Click it.
Speaker 1: And you'll find when you go to the shop drink and press can't just sit all products. I guess what are you doing is that maybe it was already on the same on that page. Why is not doing it?
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 1: It goes Jesus. Oh the FTJ Media shirt looks nice, doesn't it doesn't it? I should say, fuck did you go in the back? I'm saying every wear that in public Holocaust and the High Seas, erasing the liberty that Dave Gahari wrote USS liberty shirts in green or blue, I mean in white or blue. Looks like we have George Lincoln Rockwell book here Beebie books. It's right out of print. Siege is eighty eight. Whoa, it's a big thick thing. It's a let's see, it's all what's his name's publications? I gotta remember now, is it? What does James Mason's right? Am I right about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: James Mason right there? Okay, all right? David Duke's book which I have rid. This is what oh what dogs decide? Who you wanted to sing with us? EU rope of the Last ballt You can get it in Blu ray, or you can get in radio or DVD. You get that here. It's something that you should probably have on hand as a physical copy when it all disappears from the devil hands like these people here, like that piece of shit right there, like that piece of shit right there in black and white. The new series should be out soon. Maybe we should get I okam man. Yeah, unless Dave's with them, they not do it. I let's see what I would have to say about him. Go, this is the first time I say nigger. He's gonna get offended. Uh myth of German villainy myth? Hear me? Myth? So this is the only so Ray Bradberry is all talking about science and bullshit. Benton brad Berry, he knew what to talk. He knew he knew the important ship right there, the International jew Mine kanff. Of these little bookmarks you gave with him, those are neat Now you get bookmarks front and back cover of I like that, nice bookmarks. These are everybodys stepping up their game.
Speaker 13: I like it.
Speaker 1: Well, you get what they do. You touch it, and then one disappears. What was happening here? The fuck is this?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 1: Three and four went into three and four. Oh yeah, it's all it's to cover, not right, the war against the machine. Oh sorry, the war against whites. Jews are the problem is Iocamothy's book. Someone sent me this book. I haven't ready yet. How the anti because when I get it, when it's all wrapped up and really just bullshit and written by a pastor, I'm like, you guys are in the Saturn cult. You guys are reading the Saturn cult slash Jewish propaganda and thinking that it's talking to you, and then you based another bullshit thing all about that, and you don't know how to separate yourself from their lives. So I don't really give a fuck what their perspective of the world is.
Speaker 4: I just don't.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck with their perspective as soon as I hear really just bullshit from Christian Catholic mixed in with how they're so you know how the someone else is bad and they're destroying your history. You still don't know the right history, so why are you talking to other people about it? You're still just you're just spreading different lives, not aware of it, but definitely certain of yourself. So now that one fuck it. Oh, let's see exposing the lives of history. Good Masonic victory of World War Two? Right, Yes, and I have been saying Stalin was and people who are stolen, but he's okay, Well, let's put it this way Lennon spoke Yiddish and so did his children. Oh this wasn't a Jewish thing. This wasn't the Bolsheviks. Not Okay, Churchill's Jews were his handlers. Free Mason, thirty second and then to thirty third FDR. Same deal with Truman and saying and another free Mason. Oh yes you is, yes you is as they black people say, yes he was. Joseph Stalin is Masonic and gay. The whole thing, the New World Order comedy isn't by the back door, and they do mean your ass. Okay, that's a real picture of him and the person who place him in this movie or this documentary I believe is the same guy that was in Train Spotty. I got his name. It was this Begbie Francis Begbie. That that's the guy who plays mister Uncle Paynter here.
Speaker 7: Who was I.
Speaker 1: Helsto. And everybody should have that book. Everybody should. If you don't have it and your family doesn't have it, that's your fault. I gave away. I mean for gifts for Christmas, three copies last year, not the DVD. The book. The book is what you need. You need to actually read it. The host in the Parasite, Seneguya Satan, the Real Timeline, and then a bunch of Okay, no they're not the same person, but yeah, some of these are Fetzer's books. Jim Fetzer like these ones here. They all have the same like format. That's a lot more on here. There you go. I kind of drifted off there a little bit.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 1: There were going, well, all right, you'll see another the replay. You know, support the show so that I can like walk around feeling confident and superior to others. That always makes me feel good. All right bye, I mean you want me to write my success is your success