Speaker 1: Fluid Fluent RG.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Fluent Fiction Finish, the podcast where we bring you bilingual stories to supercharge your listening comprehension. In each episode, we'll present a short story in both English and Finish with the aim of helping you to improve your listening comprehension.
Speaker 1: In this episode, we'll discover how one man's dream of an unforgettable Johannes unites in neighborhood, forming bonds and traditions that light up the summer night.
Speaker 2: Right after this commercial break.
Speaker 3: At Fluent Fiction, we're not just telling stories. We're bringing the world together by learning to understand each other. By subscribing to Fluent Fiction Plus. At plus dot fluentfiction dot org, you do more than just remove ads. You support a platform bridging global language differences, one story at a time. Your subscription not only guarantees you an uninterrupted narrative, it also sustains our mission to bring stories in diverse languages to everyone. It's simple visit Plus dot Fluentfiction dot org and become a Plus subscriber today. When you do, you become a champion for global language learning and enjoy an ad free experience. So please join us at Plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Let's transform the way we experience the power of stories your journey awaits at plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Together, we can keep the world's stories flowing.
Speaker 4: Hendrik Saying Vehre lah A, horizontin je ke benan Oli, johannus Ja, Henrik un to mata, matula, napuilen, henrikli Aina alutiem and uyayavara, Muta, mercy Eta utes head ka Oliva, Tarketa han halu si lara uhteshen yosakaikivakulu vansa uten Mutta, Hendrik olimirs hermos donut Tulisi, coco ka onest kokaiki han patti otta in Henkila, kota Sesti, Henrik many ove le ya kopputti mikan lua mika, nua Rekasia energinen ila tu hetko, susta, tota kai tu len voice in Tua, muka nizo in Tayla mutta man lao lun han he dotti sea Vaxi, Hendrik Sunta silis and Lua Lisa oli la mina Usta valnen into himoon and puta Hanhitaya boy ta ta ta kukia chorista man pta lisas anoy ino kosti henrik kumuli hannen yannitux and sa al koi helveta han tunsi eta tamavore la toi mia il ta koiti ya Henri garis the putahnsa pitkan poden henri push de valosario ya katai and parla asti oil on pikui al muka oli pu hensora now uruya ilosta yechemista perta out to ruista ya mukannan peruna salatia lottaya teats the suamalain and kesa herku mansikakaku mika al koa kitara yuta ta ti ilman hendrik pusatu het kotso man kaiki para minku in hanoli uskalta hendrik tunsi sax queen kiv oli put on nutan and hartel to napur it kasti here nusta ilasta nikolaimo ti henrik kil ljum tasta pa perne hands an oi lisa kitty henrik kia lampi masti tell i sia iltout tarvize hands an oi henrik humilia tunci lamp suda messan han umrcinut Queen Katakia Oliotta Simon and asked sta mist tama ilta ol alkou de le perrine lea usta Uxi. Hendrix says o valosa napor it umperi lan yatunsi its oas rempa han tunsi itai mark duxelstaya arvo Costa. Henrik is the tuli avoim mpia var mempi jahantsi ita tama olivasta al kua nutan orava tila.
Speaker 1: Let's take another listen. Listen closely to any parts you may have missed.
Speaker 4: Hendrik seyes sa ikuna satzo ulos heilia I said vehreen Lahi.
Speaker 1: Hemru stood at his house window, looking out at the quiet green suburb.
Speaker 4: Auringkopai nui hitas the horizontine ya keesa ilta ola lamp yavalo.
Speaker 1: The sun was slowly sinking below the horizon, and the summer evening was full of warmth and light.
Speaker 4: Then an Oli johann Us ya Henrik Calusieriesta Uno tomtomatiu Latnabulen.
Speaker 1: Today was yumut, and Hemrik wanted to organize an unforgettable party for his neighbors.
Speaker 4: Henrikoli aina o lutiye man u yo yavara tunu muta and um merci ita utes it hit olivatar Keta.
Speaker 1: Henrid had always been a bit shy and reserved, but he understood that shared moments were important han.
Speaker 4: Haalu silura uchtesun yosakai kitunzivatkuluvan sauchten.
Speaker 1: He wanted to create a community where everyone felt they belonged together.
Speaker 4: Muta Henrik olimurs her mostnot, but Jingrik was also nervous. Tulisi koku kon, would anyone come onisto ko koiki?
Speaker 1: Would everything go well?
Speaker 4: Hanpati ota u rehinhinki kotzesti.
Speaker 1: He decided to reach out to his neighbors personally.
Speaker 4: Henrik mini ove lea kopputima simkon.
Speaker 1: Lur Hemrik went to the door and knocked first at ma place.
Speaker 4: Mika noa rek g energinen Ila tuihti ku Susta.
Speaker 1: Miura, youthful and energetic, was immediately delighted by the invitation.
Speaker 4: Tota kai toulen.
Speaker 1: Of course, I'll come voice.
Speaker 4: Into ramukaioitin in taya lao la muta man lao lun Hanehroti.
Speaker 1: I could bring an instrument and sing a few songs, he suggested.
Speaker 4: Seura Vaxi Hendrik suntasili Sanlu.
Speaker 1: Next, Hirat headed to lay place.
Speaker 4: Lisa Oli lem mina ushta vel linin into himoinen Puta han hooita ya.
Speaker 1: Ocha was warm and friendly, A passionate gardener.
Speaker 4: Vointura ta ta ku kia koristamn puta Lisa snoi ino Kosti.
Speaker 1: I can bring fresh flowers to decorate the table Leta said eagerly.
Speaker 4: Henri Kumuli hanen yenksen sa al khoi Helveta.
Speaker 1: Hemrit smiled. His anxiety began to fade.
Speaker 4: Han tunsi ita tama la toi mia.
Speaker 1: He felt that this could really work.
Speaker 4: Ilta koiti ya Henri kierius de pu tarhan sapit can pud.
Speaker 1: Evening arrived and Hemrit set up a long table in his garden.
Speaker 4: Henri push devalosario yayakatasi and par haila oste oi laan.
Speaker 1: He hung string lights and set the table with his finest dishes Pi Kuhilkatsa. Gradually the neighbors began to arrive.
Speaker 4: Mukana oli puhen sorna no uya iyelenkemsta.
Speaker 1: There was chatter, laughter and joyful.
Speaker 4: Reunions pad ruista yoa mukan perunas la ya lo taya tia tusti sua mala n and quesa herku mansikocoku.
Speaker 1: The table filled with dishes. Everyone brought along potato, salad, salmon, and of course the finished summer delight strawberry cake.
Speaker 4: Mika al ko sooita kita ra ye utes lao lutta ti il.
Speaker 1: Maan Miua started playing the guitar and groups singing filled the air.
Speaker 4: Hendrik pussa tu hit kixikot soo.
Speaker 1: Man Henri paused for a moment to take it all in kai.
Speaker 4: Kisu yui pare min kuen hanoli ushka ta utoivo.
Speaker 1: Everything was going better than he had dared to hope.
Speaker 4: Henrik tunsi itats in sakivuixi kuen kivi olisipura nutanen hartel don.
Speaker 1: Hemrid felt light, as if a weight had been lifted off his shoulders.
Speaker 4: Na pur riit kity vatanta vu olasti hi noushta ilasta.
Speaker 1: The neighbors thanked him profusely for the wonderful evening.
Speaker 4: Mika laimau di Henri kia o l a la humulen.
Speaker 1: Mira slapped him with on the shoulder with a smile. D'esta bita dede ferin hand Sannoi. We should make this a tradition, he said Lisaquiti.
Speaker 4: Henri kie lampi.
Speaker 1: Masti Oia thanked Hemik warmly.
Speaker 4: Tell Li sia ilto ya ut so tarviz.
Speaker 1: Hansanoi, these are the kinds of evenings the community needs, she said.
Speaker 4: Henri kumilia tunzi lam per su da messan.
Speaker 1: Henri smiled and felt warmth in his heart.
Speaker 4: Han U mercinut guen katkia oli ota zimeneen oscelia udi stai misset.
Speaker 1: He now understood how important it was to take the first step and bring people together.
Speaker 4: Tama ilta oli alku de le pern te leau si le ustavuxil.
Speaker 1: This evening was the beginning of a new tradition and new friendships.
Speaker 4: Hendrik se so keesa Ilanvalosa na Umberi lan yetunsi itensa Osakxiota and.
Speaker 1: Sompa Vemrid stood in the light of the summer evening surrounded by neighbors and felt himself part of something.
Speaker 4: Greater hantunsi ita merkituksee listea vo costa.
Speaker 1: He felt that he had done something meaningful and valuable.
Speaker 4: Henriquistatuli avompi a varmempi jahan tisi ita tama olivasta al.
Speaker 1: Kua hemrit became more open and confident, and he knew that this was just the beginning.
Speaker 4: Nutan o tiose ra va tila sul tata utes un.
Speaker 1: Now he was already looking forward to the next opportunity to bring the community together.
Speaker 2: Today's vocabulary words are coming up right after this commercial break. Here are today's vocabulary words, first in Finnish, then in English.
Speaker 4: Lahia, lahia, lahier, suburb, horizonti, horizonti, horizonti, horizonmattmat unforgettable, war, war, warrau, donut reserved, uh days it uh days it uh days it shared uh mercy, uh mercy, um mercy understood, gul of one's yeah, kuluvansa, kuluvansa belonged, her mus donut, hermos donut, hermos donut, nervous henki lea kotai sest henki la kotai sest henky le kotai sesti personally ila, doui ila, doui ila TOI delighted, soiinta so tinta, so tinta, instrument into Hi mooinen into Hi mooenen, into Hi mooenen, passionate, potar han hoita ya, potar han hoita ya, potar hon hoita ya. Gardner, Corys Daman, Corys Daman, Corys Damon, decorate, innokasti, innokasti, innock ghasti, eagerly yan, nitooze yan, nitouze, yeah, nitus anxiety, Hello, vetta, Hello, veta, Hello, vetta, fade vallos are yoya, vallos ayoya, vallos are yo ya string lights, ostioil la osti oila usti oil la dishes, pouhen sorna boohen sorna, boohen sorna, chatter, yelena, came in in yelenkeamean in yell lennackemean in.
Speaker 1: Reunion, giv giv giv wait.
Speaker 4: Hard the oil down hard, the oil ton harty oil town shoulders, voolasti, voolasti, woolasti profusely beirine Beirne Beirne tradition, arvocosta arvo cousta arvocos sta valuable var meimb varmimbi var memb, confident, delai source, delay, source, delie source opportunity, use uh de sir uchdai, sir community, Merki duxel lista, Merki duxel lista, merkitukxel lista meaningful.
Speaker 2: We hope you've enjoyed this episode of Fluent Fiction Finish. Our team works tirelessly to bring you high quality, engaging content that will help you to reach your goals, but we can't do it alone. Your support is crucial in keeping our doors open and our content flowing. Please consider becoming a Premium subscriber today. You'll get more stories, no ads, custom episode requests and more. Visit www dot fluentfiction dot org slash Premium Finish. Thanks for listening, and now a final word from our sponsors