Speaker 1: I am a man who believed that I died twenty years ago, and I lived like a man who is dead already. I have no fear whatsoever of anybody or anything, Gary Webb.
Speaker 2: I am an investigative journalist can In nineteen ninety six I wrote a series of stories.
Speaker 3: In termed Darkwaians, which was about CIA involvement in dr.
Speaker 4: I you a man who wasn't such duck smiles at.
Speaker 2: This all.
Speaker 5: Old a man can do a smile.
Speaker 6: Back Bothen stolen bone. The secret Society, it's so sick that we can't talk about.
Speaker 1: What does that mean for America?
Speaker 6: Conspiracy theorist are going to go on? Should I haven't seen the number three two?
Speaker 7: My sad duty to report this afternoon that my friend and Holly tim Russell collapsed and died earlier this afternoon.
Speaker 2: I may die in this celt night or in the area tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I'm a slave.
Speaker 8: What possible difference.
Speaker 4: Can I make?
Speaker 7: And no official of my administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here to night as an excuse to sense of the news, to stifle descent, to cover Obama stakes, or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.
Speaker 8: Hello, my already dead heads, Welcome to another of your favorite weekly live call in conspiracy show with me and Austin Wade Picard. Be sure to call in man first stream of the week for me, and I'm ready to chimp out about Venezuela. And I think we've all sufficiently forgotten all about that Epstein thing all in the stroke of the holidays. Absolutely insane. It seems like all the normal media types have come back to work and just blip from one rate to the other. Austin's pleasure to be with you. Are you ready to chimp out? Is this your first opportunity of chimping out this week? This week about everything the state of things?
Speaker 4: And luckily I had a little bit of a primer. We did like a forty five minute short episode of whatever this is on Sunday night, so I got my first chance to take a little crack at this Venezuelan conflict. Just as far as I don't know, man, what we have Maduro. Obviously, it's been very well pointed out that he's he's been arrested before a single person in the Epstein files, which is very I just think we had discussed it in weeks prior, as far as the strategic timing of the Epstein release files overnight. Basically, you know, these major document dumps and being essentially a tactic of that of a limited hangout in a certain sort of way. But also I just think that in many ways, it's just very concerning to witness how much the international laws never seemed to apply to the Imperial war machine at any level. And I've seen just so many people kind of pushing back, saying, you know, no shed tears over a dead commie or something to that effect, right, being some of the prevailing sentiment that I've actually received some pushback from certain people. I remember just when I pointed out that Maduro was calling Elon Muskin Javier Malaya members of the Satanic cult and utilizing occult forces and things of that nature. When Elon's tweeting about how will coup whoever we want for the lithium deposits in these areas?
Speaker 8: When did you tweet that? Was that recently or was that before? Because mean you were talking before the showy you go, because I mean, I don't know if it was. I feel like this has happened a few times. I feel like it was maybe around the time we first started already dead. I vaguely recall there was some there was some build up about the Venezuela stuff, and that was when Elon was getting in the mix. Maybe that was twenty twenty. I feel like it was after though. I feel like maybe that was more around twenty twenty four or something like that. There was the first rodeo, just over and over and over again, and it's always this contrived sort of thing where he was, you know, I don't remember exactly how it played out last time, but I remember it was essentially how it's presenting now, but not as bad, like it's just ridiculous claims by Elon, as if he just knew everything was fake or just really pushing this whole Venezuela thing. And then this go, it's we got the fake I don't know if you've seen the fake AI shit that's going around all the influencers with the AI, Like crowds of people are happy, you know that that Maduro's out or whatever. Come to find out that's pretty much all bullshit, which which, to be fair, that's not even really an indication of whether they like it or not. A lot of people don't even realize the same fucking regime isn't place. It's his VP took over. So the idea that people would just be, you know, cheering in the streets is a little bit ridiculous, even in the most free, the freest of countries, even in America, if some act of war happened and people were out in the streets going whoo, like, you're gonna have like, I don't know, you might end up with violence in the streets, so I could. I can't imagine that happening at Venezuela. So it's just these unthinking people just repairing this stuff, one of which has been the newly appointed god what's his name. I've kind of started announcing him like a wwe thing. Who's the new guy? You know who I'm talking about, that weird Mormon dude he popped out with the Minnesota stuff.
Speaker 4: Mire.
Speaker 8: Surely that's how I imagined him, because the name he just came out of nowhere, just blew up, and he's like a million followers now out of this and it's like I knew about his name before I really even had any grasp the details of the fucking story whatsoever. And that's how I knew this was like AstroTurf bullshit ic surely, yeah, yeah, that was it. And he's immediately burned his credibility. I mean, if that matters, these people are getting the algo clearly delivered to them on a silver platter. But there's many people with this influencer game that completely burned themselves reputation wise. For those who pay attention, I guess if you are a low tier slop consumer and you just listen to whatever your slot influencers say, who have been some of them kind of actually good on the big issues for a while, but people like me and you have kind of side eyed them and be like, yo, dog, I know about that Navy intel, Yo, dog, I know about you meeting with Epstein. You know, whatever the given thing is and lo and behold, holy fuck, like our pattern recognition, that thing we developed over millions of years to prevent ourselves, you know, to help us deal with predators in the wild. You know, like he came into play here. Who would have thought exactly all of them fucking turned except for we got a couple yellow lights with Megan Kelly and UH and Tucker, And unfortunately, I think the only one of the major SLOT influencers that stuck with us resolutely like like no, not okay is Candice Owens, which like, oh cool, You're just gonna drive that one further into the ground. Great, right, right, exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think we even discussed the Minneapolis fraud investigation in terms of it being a major misdirection. And I think in many ways you just see this this demoralizing news cycle that seems to play out where people have they suffer from just such a short memory, right, which I think is U is a major issue, right, and just a population under amnesia is honestly what it feels like, because I put it in terms of I'm suffering from basically regime change deja vu, right, is kind of how it feels. And just another US backed military coup d ETA in Venezuela, obviously, and I think it was twenty twenty four in August I had actually tweeted specifically about it was Manduro claiming that Elon Musk, an individual of individuals of prominence let's just say, political assets in DC, were behind these leading these coup attempts at the time in Venezuela. And so that happened just in August of twenty twenty four of last year. So and obviously I pointed out that he had before this, he had obviously tweeted in twenty twenty as I had mentioned, openly supporting a coup in Bolivia, right which what he was claiming was to export and exploit the lithium there. And he obviously deleted the tweet very quickly afterward. And he he had said, will coop whoever we want, And so, yeah, I just think sanctions. If you don't remember, obviously it was it was Trump who had had leveraged these major sanctions on Venezuela throughout this process, and we had mentioned that as well, which and that's the.
Speaker 8: That's I think the only credible, not even credible, the most realistic reason is that, or I guess maybe even I don't know if it's a real reason. The more palatable reason for people like, oh, this is geopolitical game to prevent people, Oh, we don't want this to become a political pawn for Russia and Iran or you know, or whatever, or China or any of these other major powers coming up.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 8: But it's like, yo, dude, you're the one who fucking told you fuck you, you know, I don't really want to buy shit from you, And they're like, well, you know, here's these other people, right, sorry, go on, no.
Speaker 4: I just during that time though, when when the sanctions were being heavily leveraged against Venezuela by by Trump specifically, and if you don't remember, the arrest warrant was put out under Biden, Biden and and the Kamala administration essentially the campaign they were basically running on essentially regime change in Venezuela. So Brad pointed out the fact on whatever this is that he was telling his buddies who are allegedly conservative Trump supporters and very much reacting to this in a positive way, right and supporting Trump throughout this process. He's like, well, why didn't you vote for Biden then, because that's effectively what they actually wanted to impose, as well as the same exact foreign policy and the same strategy of facilitating this conflict by utilizing the pretext and justification of drug trafficking, which that in itself falls apart. By the way, it's the funniest thing ever, but if you look at the cartel of the suns that they're.
Speaker 8: Cropping by the way. Oh really, yeah, that's already dropped out of the indictment. Yeah, which is see, this is, this is and this is what's so annoying about the shit we see some of these like people that I actually thought some people I'm kind of surprised and it's like, are you this fucking stupid? Because there's this rolodex of different reasons and frankly, pretty much all of them are stupid, but it kind of gives them this, Like almost anyone who wants to be like instinctually, you know, because fuck the brownoids or whatever, they get this like you know, rolodex of like well this one fits what I want. And it's literally, you know, funny enough. It's like the same thing that the Jewish the Israel thing. It's always some other like oh oh oh you picked away at that reason. Oh well I have this other reason. Oh that contradicts the other reason. Well then I'll go back to that reason. Like it's it's just this, you know, this circular game. You know, you can't I mean, you can't even really argue these people. Like literally one person I got into the reply is to somebody and I was like, can you tell me who fucked who? Is who's taking the reins and what their current perspective is in the matter. And they're like it's silence. You're like, yeah.
Speaker 4: And the messaging of the Trump administration currently is fascinating to watch, honestly, because you see Rubio talking about how this is all about a dictator who oppresses his people, and.
Speaker 8: And obviously.
Speaker 4: Exactly, but and then you have heg Seth who's just running his mouth clearly discussing the narco terrorism and the drugs posing an imminent threat on American society, and and Uh, I think, uh, what was it? The the guy uh, his dad is essentially in the administration. What's his name, Schiff? I think is uh?
Speaker 7: Is? Uh?
Speaker 4: Is the dude who actually made this statement, which I thought was ridiculous and seem by the wait real quick, you guys from Alex Witkoff, my bad.
Speaker 8: I was gonna I was gonna let you while you thought of that Alex whit Koff. Okay, that's right, the son of Steve Witkoff. But I do want to I was going to tell him while you were thinking of the name. But you know, here we are now, awkwardly one eight three three seven two two three three two three one eight three three seven two two dead if you prefer it with the word uh call in, let us know what's up. Uh say, uh say what to do? And there's plenty to talk about. And I don't know, you want to argue with us and tell us you like Brownoid's dead just because you're evil like that. I don't know, I don't know. It's this has been really frustrating.
Speaker 2: Some of this.
Speaker 8: I can even understand. People are like well somewhat the like the idea of like, well, I don't even care because that's not one, that's just some other people wherever. And you're like, yeah, sure you should care about your own people more just kind of. But it's like the same time, like this is being this is literally just gonna make things worse. Oh no, And it's like eighty people fucking died, Like I don't know, it's just there's this weird callous thing where like, oh, it's brown people or something, so we should be like fuck them. You're like I can understand the like I don't want them in my country or whatever, but the idea that like they're not even bothering you. There's somewhere else in the world and you're like fucking kill them. You're like, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 4: I know, And that's literally what I had earlier. I was just considering because I have a few friends who obviously we don't see eye to eye on politics, but we don't really discuss it, and even a few of them are aren't very much engaged with any of the content that I've ever produced. Also, which I will play fit not.
Speaker 8: To step on you, but to be fair, I bet you that they almost have a comic book version, because I don't know what it is about this, but people they there's like filling in the blanks with what they want to have happened here, like eighty people died, like and it seems like I don't even know to what degree that really had anything to do with actually getting It's like eighty people died, not all of them were even military, and even if they were, it'd be like, does that make them deserving of death? If this was funny? There's this also this thing where this seth harp guy like docs some specops guy, and it's like these are the same. People will cry about that and they're like, well, that's just as much a terrorist as any fucking any fucking dude over in Venezuela is so like, I mean you're talking about Oh no, they release his address and you're like, oh, some guy who may defend the fucking Maduro or whatever just happen to be stations guard, fuck him, kill them. But even then that's not even taken into account. There almost certainly was innocent people died. I know that for a fact there were, But like, it's like, what's your collateral here? You're just willing to let like little old ladies die just because fuck them?
Speaker 4: Exactly? That is honestly what it seems like.
Speaker 1: And and what was that?
Speaker 4: I think uh Massey pointed out the fact that that obviously it was the way that they justified this in terms of the current administration is they legally characterized it as far as the Attorney General as an as far as the attack on Venezuela as an arrest with military support, and and this is all this is why the DEA agents were involved with the photo ops obviously and things of that nature. And then you see, as you had mentioned, the influencers rising to the table to essentially set the table honestly as far as uh uh, you to characterize the conflict in a certain way. And what do we see. We see the usual suspects. We see Cernovich out here running his mouth, which let's let's see those Epstein binders guys, Like we don't like to talk about that what was in the binders because it clearly wasn't.
Speaker 8: Emphasize enough with that Cirno guy. He literally wrote a piece he wrote I forget what what the what it was? Who was for some major like Larger one or whatever, uh, some publication. He literally wrote a piece on how he sucked off a tranny. Yeah, not kidding. I can't tell people this enough. Like this and this is the motherfucker that, for some reason like homies with Dershowitz and it's inserted himself as being this like sort of uh like third or second tier Epstein guy that people jump to and you're like, what the fuck are you doing? And then Tucker brings on this fucking cocksucker to talk about, uh, talk about the American imperialism and why it should be okay or this or that, and yeah, get the fuck out of here, Like he's another one of these characters, like I see him playing nice with a lot of the like the anti Zionist types and stuff, and he's like this, like I'm a Zigonists, but I'm cool, and you're like, dude, I'm I recognize patterns, motherfucker. And like I know a lot of these people played ice. You're like, but like, do you are you fucking retarded? Like I mean, not to rub people's face in it, but like a lot Like just the other day, I think it was, uh, you know, the Institute and some other people, and I think Dave Smith and Coward We're out there sharing Jack Pasobic's new fucking Iraq war thingy from like which like, congrats you're great in Iraq War. Glad to see if come over now. But then the same time days later, you know, now it's like here they are fucking pushing this other fucking you know, this other adventurism over in our fucking hemisphere. Everyone keeps bringing this up. Oh our hemisphere. Yeah, that's fucking worse, you dumb fucks, Like that's that is worse. That is closer to home. That is like you could see legitimate violence in the streets that affects you and your family. Like so it's like this is getting a little too close to home, especially as much. People say, like, if you're genuinely concerned about drugs like you should be, and that you think this somehow works, it's Mexico you should be going after. And I'm not saying that's the case, but it's like, this is where that thinking leads to. And it's like, I mean, I don't know if all these people are concerned about the ordering this and that, you're like, yeah, well you're about to ramp it up to one hundred, you dumb focks, Like and you're about to think.
Speaker 4: Well, you you considered the notion of the domestic destabilization prospect of the strategy of tension. I mean, what now we see with the conflict we are causing breaking news Venezuelan migrants can now apply to become refugees in the United States. What happened to your concern over the immigration crisis as a Trump supporter? You guys right, it's just like the most laughable evidence of blatant hypocrisy that it really is stunning to witness. And you know, then you have the justification of well, the oil industry is about to boom essentially and check the gas prices. Guys, you should really be appreciating the right the economy, although we're all suffering. It's just we're.
Speaker 8: Releasing the reserves. Probably a WHOOPI doo right, which uh, all the way, we have a caller here, I think, yeah, go ahead and welcome.
Speaker 2: Yes we do.
Speaker 8: So we actually have a rage child on the line. So yeah, brothers, go for it. Rage. Aren't you a patron Ridge child?
Speaker 9: Everybody?
Speaker 8: You could have popped up a video call, But whatever, I appreciate you making use of the call. And what's up, buddy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, I'm using my work phone, so this is a cop secret. Don't tell nobody.
Speaker 8: What's up.
Speaker 9: I'm not saying a word, brother, motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: Happy New Year? Dog?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 9: I remember I have this recorded.
Speaker 6: I will put this is I'll get litigious.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, everybody, what's up?
Speaker 7: Rage?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: I gotta say though, we have to point out the fact, and then you you say whatever you gotta say, rage. But I do have to point out that everyone who likes to push back on the notion that this is not about oil or or rare earth minerals obviously are are just entirely foolish or or just taking certain propagandistic bait that is very convenient in the current environment, right because obviously Venezuela, they specifically have the largest proven oil reserves, which is like three hundred and three billion barrels of oil estimated, and which is just ridiculous. That's like seventeen percent of the global total of oil. And I think they were meeting with wasn't Maduro meeting with a Chinese special envoy just like four hours prior to him and kidnapping they were still.
Speaker 8: In the country or something. So that's why it was like they kind of a big deal about it.
Speaker 4: It seems like a message being sent in a certain way if you're considering the geopolitical conflict at large. What's up?
Speaker 9: My work zone is paid by eggs on, I better be careful.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 4: But there was, dude, there was hyper inflation in Venezuela in twenty nineteen that people aren't aware of whenever those sanctions were being leveraged against them. I mean, we're talking like major cutoffs as far as the Maduro regime. And this is why I think he opened up to to uh basically announcing at that exact same time he announced that Venezuela was ready to grant oil and gas extraction rights to bricks countries. So that's where these negotiations were essentially being staged and set up through various you know representatives in the you know, power paradigm in Russia and China and in this new sort of alliance taking shape based on a reaction to American foreign policy is really.
Speaker 8: What it is, right, Yeah, rage show? Do you got anything for his brother?
Speaker 2: Funny about this? Yeah, well I would go on to or kind of add on to this piece here, But it's like, when you know, I'm sure we're all very fond of rap music and when they tell you to get it how you live, which is a kind of a staple I live my life by. So it looks like Maduro was trying to get how he lived and they were like, yeah, I don't fucking think so. And it's kind of you know, and it's so fun. I mean, I'm sure we all remember the Gadafi situation, and I almost feel like it's like in insulting our intelligence at a point where it's like, are you really doing the same fucking ship again? Like it's almost bar from bar, like where it's like, oh, yeah, they have you know, some kind of their own you know, way to make money and it's enough where they're just like, you know what, fuck the the central bank kind of way, or you know, it's it's just yeah, I guess, you know, just not going to elaborate that crazy because I'm fucking kind of wasteless. But like it just goes to the same day. It's like the same fucking Dog and Pony show where it's just like, hey, YoY, we have all this a way to do some something greater than ourselves in a way it's never been done before, and so they're like, yeah, I don't fucking think so they just fucking knock the knees out of it. And and then they you know, parade the whole fucking which is crazy where they're just like, yeah, we're just gonna go abduct uh, and then they say he's not the president, like uh, you know, they kind of play that whole sharader. Well, he wasn't really the president. He was just a dictator tyrant, YadA, YadA, YadA. And I'm not defending Saddam husseying, but that's kind of the same ship that they did with Saddam and yeah, hells all the time, like let's go fucking take over and also I don't know if it was true, and my algorithms all crazy and they're like, oh, is there a stargate in Venezuela?
Speaker 6: What I want to see?
Speaker 9: I will say on the on the economics, Is that a picture?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I will say on the economics thing to jump off what you were saying, Austin, I think like it is it almost I don't know if you we're playing hide the ball, if it's intentional or what. But the you, whether you're saying it is or isn't about oil, it's kind of like there's almost two different ways to look. It depends on what you mean by that when you say it is or isn't about oil? Right, because I don't necessarily think like me and you are gonna see any benefits from this in so far as like oh look, oh gaspars are coming down like maybe the minute, a little bit here and there. But if anything, it's more the idea that now these are going to be companies owned by American so it's more of a leverage, you know, big power politics. It's you know, consolidating power, which frankly I don't know I know everyone. I don't know if I necessarily want that. I kind of almost like the idea of a bipolar world, the idea that we're going to especially the more and more as we're seeing what a mad scramble for a unipolar world, it seems like they're almost trying to go back to I don't really like how that looks. Looks a little fucking freaky, And so I'm kind of okay with other countries owning different things in that. I mean, I don't really feel like it's that big of a deal. Particularly so I don't know this all this idea that these companies have to be a made American owned, I'm I mean, maybe I'd prefer it, But is it Israeli owned exactly? Yeah, that's it is actually kind of true. There is there is been a lot of like kind of geopolitics moving around in South America where it's kind of been this unthought about things a lot of.
Speaker 2: Hey, it is like I feel like a fucking retard, just like spewing like fucking the Israeli slot. But it's like, goddamn it, you know, and then and then it makes me think, like, man, you know, I'm almost hating how much I'm like pointing my fingers at this ship. I'm like, dude, am I really just falling into this stupid trap? But it make it so obvious, and that's what makes like, when it's so obvious, it makes me, you know, think like, God, damn it, I fell for it again.
Speaker 6: But like it's a vicious.
Speaker 2: Circle of is it them or is it not them? And then it's like oh them. But then it's like, what what is the fucking end game here? Because well, it can't be this easy.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I don't think it is. But that's my opinion is that they clearly benefit. Right, this is a mutual benefit. And obviously Israel plays a vital prominent role in all of our policy in terms of just policy creation in general, let alone our foreign policy footprint. But I will say that this is a mutual benefit in terms of the international world order and the image that they would like to just as far as reflect on the world stage, and in terms of what I believe to be essentially, yeah, strategically controlling every aspect of well, first of all, considered the notion because we're talking about the banking system. I mean, I just think it's interesting because I was just reading back through this book, right, the world order our secret rulers. And it's basically the eusless Smolin's in chapter two, bro It's child, the Rothchild's okay, and the first quote is let me but issue and control a nation's money, and I care not who writes its laws right by my Rothschild. And it's just a perfect window.
Speaker 2: And how.
Speaker 4: It's the confessions of an economic hit man. We've witnessed this so many different times. And uh, and by the way, I think it went in two thousands, So this is just after Hugo Chavez takes his first role as president in nineteen ninety nine, and then in two thousand there were but nine countries without a Rothschild owned central bank, and four since the year two thousand, were effectively overthrown. Yeah, based on these ridiculous pretext and justifications utilized.
Speaker 6: The game plan.
Speaker 2: It's the same game plan every time.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's a script man, and that's really how it feels.
Speaker 2: How like obvious it is, Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: No doubt and and uh, there's there's no I mean obviously we have to address the fact that that there is you know an interesting well did you see the Colombian president what he had mentioned about a clan of pedophiles wanting to destroy wants to destroy our democracy, he says, to keep Epstein's list from coming out.
Speaker 2: So funny, because it's like the stigma of Colombia is like, oh, yeah, cocaine. Like it's like, yeah, they in cocaine since the CIA eighties and the and obviously the whole thing is gonna be like, ah, drugs and then they're like, wait, what drugs the ones that the CIA and the government pushed or the ones that the CIA and the government pushed.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I know this is about drugs.
Speaker 8: One thing I've been thinking about through is I think the ironic thing, one of the iranic things. Ironic things here I wouldn't at least been surprised, is the only thing that actually gets I guess better, you know, in quote in quote in scare quote, because it depends what you mean by it. I wouldn't be surprised if cocaine pribably since up going down after you know, after once things settled down, if they do, if they do, you know, pull off a successful coup, because it is probably just consolidating power in that area. But yeah, I don't know, we'll but that would be that would be I guess the funny in a fucked up way. If the only thing comes out of this is the cocaine gets cheaper, hopefully maybe less less fent in there, that'd be cool. Uh, A nice development.
Speaker 2: For a dealer with a good heart.
Speaker 4: Oh god, but it was. It was twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's just like, hey, here's a give give you a free fucking twenty give you a free half a grand. Like I remember in high school, they were like pushing the when everyone stopped getting off Reggie and then like the actual like drou prices were getting like reasonable, and they're like, oh, dude, here's a half a gram for free, and you're like, holy shit. And it was you're so used to buying fucking sacks for twenty bucks and you get like a shitload of weed, but it was all dirt weed. And then they pushed you on the fucking half a gram and you're like, holy shit, and it was like the twentieth of what the fuck you usually.
Speaker 9: Got, but it was it smells so good and it was beautiful.
Speaker 2: And then and then that yeah, and this is like I was in the scene of it. It was like, oh, they had ten ten dollars Fridays and you get like a ten dollars g on Fridays, and then slowly but surely, by senior year it was like gee's were ten dollars because it was the supply and demand of it. And you buy a gram of nice, nuggy cushy weed for ten dollars when before it was like almost forty, and you're like, oh my god, why am I going to buy that when I could just buy a twenty sack of dirt weed. But then the stigma came along where it was like, oh, you're smoking that bullshit with seasons thin and then really never you know, looking back on it now, I was like, man, I've been had. I was doing it for the looks, for the smell, for the luxury of it, when I was just getting high either way. And it's almost the same with anything in Life's funny how we've come full circle.
Speaker 8: All Right, I love you, brother, but you are shiit house. We're gonna have to let you go. You've taken You've been on your long enough. But well, well, you know, come on some other time. But it was fun talking talking weed prices.
Speaker 2: Hey, well I'll get one more thing just because I'm sorry. I no, no, It's just funny because my my boss at work, which is who pays for my phone right now? He uh, he said some he's always all like balls deep in the Donald Trump ship. But it's funny because he's like Hispanic like me. So but anyway, he was like, oh yeah, and he said some some ship that really like resonated with me today. And he's like, you know what I think is gonna happen? And I was like what He's like, I think they're gonna let out that Derek, uh, the George Floyd dude, Derek Chavanel or whatever his name is, let him out this year right before the mid terms, just to stir the fucking pot.
Speaker 8: And I was like, dude, I mean, I don't think anyone gives a ship at this point.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't give him something.
Speaker 2: I think I wouldn't give a fuck either. But I think it's like the perfect like throw shit at the fan.
Speaker 8: And I don't know, I don't even think the lefties about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But then I thought about it too, and I said, man, they're gonna give him like a settlement, like oh, he was wrongly prisoned and he's gonna he's gonna get like a couple, you know, million dollars, and then that's gonna be like, what the fuck this guy killed George Floyd.
Speaker 1: YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 2: And it was just something that crossed my mind today and I was like, dude, it's Tuesday. I gotta I gotta spread the word. Maybe fuck it if it happens, if it doesn't, but interesting, it crossed my mind.
Speaker 9: All right, brother, Well we'll get a couple other things.
Speaker 8: All right, brother, we'll catch you in the next one. Appreciate you calling in. We'll see you in the chat call in next time. But lovely brother, we're gonna have it. Get you out of here. Uh see about call in one eight three, three, seven to two dead Me and Austin. We'll uh, we'll regale you for a little while, maybe ten to fifteen minutes. We'll go to uh we'll go into intermission.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 8: But yeah, where do you want to go with that?
Speaker 4: Earthly?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I know, right, let's let's uh, let's allow the White House official account to actually introduce the conflict to the public for us, because this really proves how beyond the pale we truly are in this cartoonish land uh where we reside and uh, I guess I've very much labeled the underclass in terms of the level of just as far as the clown pill how it was kind of attempting to rebrand it in terms of this ridiculous Again, the production value involved, like who does this appeal to as far as if you don't know, now you know, right, and and legitimately having this video as like some kind of promotion, promotional advertisement for the conflict at large. I mean, that's really what it seemed like, almost like a hype video for a fight coming up for the UFC or something. I'm like, what in God's name who's in charge of the mar marketing and in inside the administration? I would like to know who's actually running the account, just because clearly, uh, they are on another level and it's pushing just as far as like pushing the uh, the concept of allowable opinion in this direction of I guess this new age generation to some extent that they want to appeal to in a way I thought maybe that effectively applies.
Speaker 8: But this is something that we've been noticing for a while that the weird posting of the and they're not even really good at it, but it is this like it feels like it feels like Candace versus Candice Owens versus Alex Jones is what this shit feels like. That like that's kind of what they're trying to go for, Like almost this WWE like they're trying to bring it's almost like they're trying to bring this into like an entertainment thing, which is some degree. I think it's working. You know, I picked up a couple of ships past couple of days kind of touch touch to touch grass with the Yeomen, the regular people, and it does feel like, yeah, that's kind of where like you I think you said too. You talk to some people and kind of like seems to be kind of where people are at there and this like this WWE mindset kind of almost like they're back into the the old fucking lizard brain mindset of like Iraq war or whatever. But even then it was different because this is more of like retarded, I guess, whereas at least like with there was something some pretense to all this. But yeah, let's let's go ahead and watch this guy doing some dance. And I don't know if they show the dance here, that's that's particularly hilarious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought it was. The New York Times even published an article claiming that was the final straw for Trump. He had to pull the trigger on this abduction and kidnapping or unlawful arrest. I guess you should say, I mean just internationally speaking, as far as international laws are concerned, wasn't it. I think Putin came out and said something about this I thought was interesting, just as far as kind of the same sentiment of how these international laws never applied to this imperial war machine in a way, which obviously he's he's implicated in very much. But I still have to imagine on the world stage right how little they can take us seriously when we've we've essentially created the international laws that we violate, and look them dead in the eyes and say, what are you going to do? I mean, that's really what it boils down to. And I mean we have if you're talking about just the political theater pageantry of of this, like we have Maduro in the same cell with Ditty. They just read I'm not even playing man like in Luigi.
Speaker 8: It's the SBF.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Sam Bankman freed as well, remember when he was first the cell made of Ditty, which again I just see this very too often. H just recycled in terms of these stories. Uh that that I cannot seem to to. Uh yeah, set aside the fact that obviously you know this, this is a real issue. Uh you know what I mean as far as the recurring nature of it. But anyway, hold on, I have I have a ridiculous thing that popped up on my screen as far as my widgets are concerned. Let me deal with this real quick and uh, and then I'll actually play the video. There we go.
Speaker 8: And now, if you don't know, frankly, Maduro's come out look cooler through all this, and he's had like the weirdly like the Jeff Rappistine effect, where like all these photos have dropped of him looking fly as fuck, and you're like, what the hell, But like you feel less bad about it with Maduro, which is we're like being like, yo, dude, he's kinda fly. Not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: But these extremely unusual purp walks as well with the with the strange photo ops, that forcing really forcing us to decide what is and what is not, you know, effective pageantry within the political theater in my opinion, So I don't know, just seeing all these prominent personalities and the level of propaganda that they're they're kind of willing to leverage against us at this current moment, I feel like we have to honestly counter the seemingly scripted propaganda, right that is being spewed out of those very prominent personalities who are currently cheerleading this very conflict, right, which is just an entirely unlawful intervention, which I think people need to remind themselves of obviously, and and just to lean into the hypocrisy as far as the bipartisan propaganda being utilized in the moment, and it's interesting to see these democrats, right, or individuals who side with that side of the ideological spectrum, basically, you know, defending Maduro when in reality you can point to not only the Biden administration right in their hawkish policies, but but under Maduro, I think he he had pornography effectively banned, abortion was prohibited, gay marriage wasn't legalized, sex change procedures were restricted, and usrey was also outlawed, right, And so I think that will be right, that's a huge problem.
Speaker 8: That's where you fucked up, buddy, that last one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And obviously not being involved with the central banking system that that is really obviously I think pushing Russia out of the swift system was a real mistake in a certain sort of way. And but honestly not if you're trying to actually, you know, let's just say, encourage an alliance to form, which would help pave the way for a pretext to create a world conflict, right or stage that world conflict in a certain sort of way. And so this is just another step in that direction. As far as the geopolitical nature of of like that that obvious statement and message sent to UH China in terms of currently in negotiations with Maduro and and obviously that was instantly UH derailed, right And yeah, and now we we will affect not we, but the US and in the United States government, and this this ridiculous UH apparatus will now run rough shot over over Venezuela and essentially decide who the puppet will be. But yeah, they're just going to entirely exploit their rare earth minerals and their oil reserves and and every other aspect. We were financing the CIA drug trafficking that was happening through Venezuela since the early nineties we can point to that being a fact, right, and so that very cartel they're claiming Madua was involved with uh right, with.
Speaker 8: Exactly many which, by the way, we have another caller in speaking of the CIA, we have another caller.
Speaker 4: So let's see.
Speaker 8: Okay, what's up, caller.
Speaker 6: What do you have for using?
Speaker 8: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 9: Who's this black guy?
Speaker 8: Black guy over from h Yeah, the black guy, that black guy from Australia. What's up, dude?
Speaker 6: Black fellows from Irish?
Speaker 8: You say black Eye? You are the guy from your Black Eye, the guy that's in my chat the chat frequently the one from Australia, right, yeah, okay, because you don't see in Australia. And I was like, wait, what's up, dude. It's nice to talk to you. I've never never, never had you on the never talked to you other than the chat, so I expect an Australian accent. What's up?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 9: As you can tell, you're enough.
Speaker 8: To try that over again. You're cutting it out. I don't know if it's your signal or what.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that'll be it.
Speaker 8: There you go. You sound a lot better.
Speaker 9: Things.
Speaker 6: You're getting crazy down here with Bondai and all that. Shit.
Speaker 8: Oh, I hear it now, I hear the Australian accent. What's up, man? Do you want to talk about the BONDI stuff or the you know, the Bondi or whatever. I don't think it's BONDI. What do you I've seen you. You've been sharing some stuff with me here and there. I haven't had a chance to I'll be honest. We don't really care too much about Australia over here, but it is interesting. It is like this thing that overlooked. I mean, we do care, but it's like there's so many sy ops s and so you gotta have some sort of level of prioritization. You're like some ship that happened over in Australia. I'm like, okay, whatever, I'll move on to the next thing. But yeah, there was a I mean, it's getting like comical levels, like like you know, kind of like a thing on your ear, like with Trump, you know type thing with the I know, what are your thoughts? You got anything you wanted to ask us about or you want to do you tell us about with the with the Australia stuff, Is that what you want to call in about bud.
Speaker 6: I just think it's really interesting how they're using the case he is as programming to you guys, like America thing is more focused on Bunda than any of the shootings that have happened in America.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're not wrong, You're not You're not wrong.
Speaker 9: It's definitely interesting in terms of.
Speaker 8: Sorry, go ahead, we got a little delay.
Speaker 6: They're in warfare, Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 4: I think it's really because of the anti Semitism, uh window. Honestly, as far as that that that really the strategic nature of that propagandistic value of anti Semitism being the justification in the current moment, I think it's it's a very easy and convenient thing to utilize as a psychological warfare tool, uh, you know, to to essentially, Yeah, I would just say, deliberately deceive the American public to a certain extent on both sides of the political aisle. So yeah, definitely, I do think there will really a very event for sure in the US.
Speaker 6: And what it's highlighting for me down here at the moment is our libertarian movement has been heavily infiltrated because guys have been really good on all the other issues we're dealing with, like the social media band they've got nothing to say about the space restrictions, the gun grab any and it's the silence and fucking deafening. Our most prominent libertarians have nothing to say against the land. It's pretty fucking scary.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I guess we probably should speak up more about that because it is, like I get, it feels like Australia, I mean, you know, better than I would would be is almost like one of the testing grounds or one of the prime testing grounds. It's almost like the testing ground for like, oh can we get away with this thing for normal whites, you know, like if they've already tried it in like Sub Saharan Africa or something, and now they're like, well, we're gonna try to roll it out in Australia and from there we'll roll it out to Europe and from there we'll roll it out into America. Do you think that's like kind of an accurate representation because it does seem like I mean, isis and that was BONDI beach.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well it goes all the way back to the Quodelpha massacre. They were trying to see how a gungrab would go to you guys by running one here, you know everything about that case of suspect too. People need to go back and look at that. It looks like a complete false flide as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would, I would one. Uh that that's as far as like from a far. I haven't done the deep dive myself personally, but just for as far as the details I've been exposed to in terms of Arthur, Yeah.
Speaker 6: The key thing to know is it's a tourist chann and only the tourists identified the shooter as the name suspect or the locals said it wasn't him. It was an older man and the guy had to shoot to kill Ratio. That would put him in our top snipe of a game.
Speaker 4: My god, Yeah, I've seen that before.
Speaker 8: Who wha, whoa, whoa. Sorry, someone in the chat Gerald saying the shooter was I d F. Really is that legit? I did not see that. There's no way in hell the shooter was id F. If so, UH, send me that receipt?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Is it port author or are you talking about the BONDI It was something in the chat either one. If it was IDF, that'd be interesting.
Speaker 6: Well the people being shot at were all IDs, because that is full of IDF exactly right next to Bondo, a suburb called Dova Heights. Everyone who lives in his way with all the houses look like they're how a television, big square security boxes out the time. Yeah, that whole thing is fast.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I mean you had the the one guy who was like what some lawyer. Uh, He's showed up in like multiple other things. He was the one that like had the photo where he's all bloody, and then later he has like things where little he just has like a napkin on his head, you know, like like and we're just supposed to expect to get a little nick or something that's got covered like yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they bandaged him out without washing off the blood. But he's he's also one of Israel's top human rights lawyers, and they basically used him to deny Palestinian too the human rights and then he just took a job with a tin tank and moved here and the tin tank is all about here.
Speaker 2: We got.
Speaker 8: Well, all right, brother, do you have anything else to add because we're gonna let you go. We got a little bit delay anyways, But I don't know if anything else to add to the Bondie shooting stuff. It is definitely seems like there's a lot of weirdness. I know I've touched in a little bit here. It's hard to track all of it, but I mean between the old larger pattern of all the ice of stuff, roll out, anti semitism laws, et cetera, et cetera, it's it's wild stuff. Uh oh, we got a link in the private check let me see. But yeah, brother, if you got any other any thoughts, drop them on us.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: What I might do is actually compile a little article comparing port author and Bondy and with the run down Foy and then that you will rang.
Speaker 8: Hell yeah, if you do that, I'll cover it on the I'll probably, I mean almost. I don't want to promise it because you know, it's maybe it'll suck, but most likely to cover on the morning show. You know, I'll do stuff like that, So if you put together something like that, I'd be very interested in covering if you were put something in there.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I've got a pretty good hit right with sending you stuff and it ended up on the show, so I'm not I'll keep at it.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, all right, Well appreciate it, brother. We'll see you calling again some other time. I think we're gonna probably a good time to go to intermission, you think, Austin, and then we can come back. We can have the video calls whoever wants to hang out with us, any of the patrons who pay for this the call. The phone line will still be opened. But you just might have a patron hanging out with us fielding calls.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I mean, Austin, if you haven't, if there's anything else you want to squeeze in. But we'll be back after intermission with plenty, plenty of stuff to talk about.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 8: I know I've seen people chattering about t PUSA. Maybe we'll talk a little bit about some of the Kirk stuff. Uh, there's been a little bit more. Maybe Epstein. I don't know. You guys decide, but yeah, we'll go intermission. I love you all. We'll see you roll that beautiful bean footage, Jacob. Unless you got something awten, you got something.
Speaker 4: Good, buddy.
Speaker 8: All right, Well we'll be back. Call in and we'll shoot the ship with you, and if your patron you can, we'll bill see your beautiful face while you do it. So see you and this aren't you? You are scaring me.
Speaker 5: You're scaring me, Meryl, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 8: Usual, don't take a mama, don't tell anything. You love your God.
Speaker 3: I got it back.
Speaker 8: Not get any something pretty way, No mama.
Speaker 2: Trying to get a shot.
Speaker 8: Away.
Speaker 6: You don't sink a.
Speaker 8: Guys, stop keep Austin Stilicone. Awesome, Well, Austin, He'll be back with a minute. He did not manage his time properly. Although I guess I'll take a moment real quick to expound on something someone said, the idea, the claim of the IDF or whatever. One second. Let me bring that up, Let me find it real quick, let me bring here we go.
Speaker 5: Here is.
Speaker 8: No wrong one this right here, false point post viewed millions of times. Claim this is a leaked Facebook profile of Bondie beat sure Navid Akrim before got deleted, revealing his Jewish and his name real name is David Cohen, but the real but the image is ai generated in fake. No such Facebook profile as ever existed. So I think maybe there was like a sarcasm or joke or something I don't know. In the chat he was kind of saying like this actually is a claim that got ran with that it was ideaf initially, which I don't this kind of seems like ops the ops almost like they wanted people to immediately go, oh it's a Jews like and like even though it probably was, but like you know what I mean, Like that way they'd be like, look, oh, look at this fake AI poster. You're like, so they can kind of slap down the silly easy one. But yeah, that's a but yeah, patrons, if any of y'all back there, if you want to join in, feel free. See a bunch of yell back there. I feel like I'm lying to the audience when none of y'all come up, But there is a good amount of you back there. You guys like the lurk. They like the perk of talking the private chat because they hey, you kind of get a direct line with us there. But yeah, Austin, anything you particularly on your mind, you want to talk about.
Speaker 4: Or I just really wanted to drive home the Hugo Chaves example that I think far too many people, even our age, are unaware of, and it effectively happened obviously in informative years of our lives in a sort of way, but we probably most of us weren't paying it. Time mentioned the foreign policy at that time, I would say I definitely wasn't. But still I think we've just seen too many examples of sanctions being utilized as economic warfare, and this is just another form of just a US backed military coup that we've seen many, right, many different times in the past. And basically in two thousand and two is when Bush tried to actually overthrow Hugo Chavez, right, And this all happened, and if you can remember, obviously the point of the twenty nineteen sanctions were to basically cause a revolt, right and in order to facilitate a US backed regime change. That was the whole point of seeding the landscape of this foreign conflict, which we were obviously I think, you know, staging this conflict for far too long, and this very result is what we intended to essentially achieve, right, And I just I will say it was like forty eight hours where they attempted to overthrow Hugo Chavez and in a military coup during the Bush administration, and this was again another example of the confessions of an economic hitman in a way, and then they pivoted to the Middle East far more as a priority. But the goal was to make the people of Venezuela suffer. That was the ultimate goal, and I think people need to understand that. And obviously, right, I just just understanding that Maduro had announced at that moment in time that he was willing to actually deal with with the bricks countries. I think is a very important thing to remember. And Hugo Chaves himself. I saw a video right of him basically saying, he says, years ago, someone told me they're going to end up accusing you of being a drug trafficker, you personally, you Chavez, not just that the government supports it or permits it. No, no, no, They're going to try to apply the Noriega formula to you. They're looking for a way to associate job as directly with drug trafficking, and then anything goes against a drug traffick or president. Right, That's what he said, man like it, legitimately gave it, And I believe he died in twenty thirteen, right, some illness. He was battling for over two years or something. But he also decided to say at one point, and this is no raving defense of communist leaders of foreign countries, I honestly don't care. I don't play ideological politics. I just want the best for the vast majority of people, and that's honestly my main and only concern. And so yeah, ideological politics be damned. And if that's your priority, then you've been had right and you've been taken for a ride. And I just think until you come to terms with that and are willing to acknowledge that and reflect on how you've been wrong. And but you know, it's it's something you can't condemn yourself for for you know, taking the bait right, which well all of us are conditioned to do. But he it was crazy to see Chavez actually say that he was taking the opportunity to once again condemn from the depth of his soul, the state of Israel. Damn you, Israel terrorists and murderers. Israel funds the opposition in Venezuela, Masad terrorists are trying to kill me. This is and I just think it's it's interesting because I saw uh there was a very similar statement that was made by uh Uh. I believe it was, and and obviously net Yahoo's out here. Uh just honestly, he's what what is He's praising Trump personally for his actions in Venezuela. Obviously this is the first thing he's doing. And and again no popular no real popular support, I don't believe, and and definitely no authorization from Congress, which is not at all a concern anymore.
Speaker 8: You know, he was doing he was briefing the oil companies multiple times through all of this, and if you heard that little in the oil business now like openly like this is where we're at. Now, there's openly saying this stuff, which I don't know. At just some extent, I get people say, oh, well, like hey, it's good, they're just saying it. But it's like okay, But then that means we're at the step where like at some point they're just like ha ha, we're fucking you. Haha, We're fucking you. Haha, We're fucking you. And at some point it's like, well, then it's on us. And I'm not INTI like someone who's saying, oh, revolution this or that, like like I you know, I can go deep in a theory and like I technically am for revolution, but more of like an individual silent revolution, like you know kind of and I'm not even saying a tax revolt. I'm like, you know, kind of to what degree you can, you know, just stop giving them your energy, stop voting. Stop I mean, if you're able to find I mean, I'm not saying, you know, you get in trouble with your taxes, but you know, if you're able to save some money here, save somebody there doesn't have to be taxable. Don't be a fucking faggot that goes, well, I gotta fucking report this if there's no way of them to know, why would you report that, you fucking idiot? Just little shit? And you said, kind of it's a death by a thousand cuts once they don't have that energy. They don't have that like kind of I guess consent, although they're kind of acting without it, but it just kind of takes away their power, like they operate off of that psychic energy and the literal energy of like so but yeah, sorry.
Speaker 4: Right, no, you're good. PJR. Don't take me the wrong way this, he says, When has communism actually worked Austin unless on a very small scale, How did I present the defense for communism? And I'm not saying that is what you're accusing me of, but it very much feels like the only way to interpret that statement and in no way am I as far as approving of communism as an ideology like I did an entire episode devoted to cultural Marxism in the Long March through the Institutions. I understand how it's a vital tool in the concept of just as far as deliberate deception in terms of ideological subversion. So this is why I don't play with ideology, right, This is why what did that say.
Speaker 8: Gerald saying I'm Austin. You believe in universal water rights? That's god.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: When if it comes down to you, you legitimately need but we don't have to have that decision. But I'm just saying that it drives me mad. And this is the only reason that This is what I legitimately wrote in my notes earlier today because I was frustrated because I have a few friends I had mentioned earlier who you know not at all? Are they interested in foreign policy? Do they have any real context in terms of historical uh? Right, just the in terms of understanding the history of these conflicts, right, and how they've come to fruition and and things of that nature. And but I will also say that they have nothing but the best of intentions. I think they're morally very just ethical individuals, right, who I respect and admire. But at the same time, I think this, you're a prisoner of your own perspective. To a certain extent, all of us are. But I will say that when it boils down to a couple of these people being very much affiliated with the recovery community, working with let's just say, you know, running halfway houses and helping with substance abuse in terms of helping rehabilitate individuals who are fresh out of jail or whatever the case may be. And I really had to that didn't really dawn on me in the moment until directly after the conversation was had, and I actually didn't really engage to any level because I didn't find it worthwhile. But he basically just says, you know, I love Trump for shoving his foot up Venezuela's ass, right, And this is just a random statement and nothing more than that. But it's now I can see from the in prison perspective context of you're running a treatment center, and if you legitimately believe that Maduro is a narco terrorist who's responsible for trafficking drugs into the US, then I can definitely see someone having the perspective that something should be done. Now, obviously that's lack of any real, you know, intellectual insight in terms of any of the actual perpetrators involved. But still, I think this is proof positive of all that we're seeing in the moment is a disgusting display of really the communist justification, which truly reveals, I think, the lack of ethical consistency despite ideological differences, right and when when it comes down to that, and you see, you know, there was one specific example of someone who actually I remember they were they were saying in regard to Maduro being right abducted. He says it was Andrew Wilson. Actually, I think he's actually involved with you know, he definitely is involved with podcasting and things like that, but I can't remember his h his professional you know, expertise. But he says, look, communists gotta die. That's that. You can get mad about it, but they are fucking communists. I do, in fact support the widespread military killing of communists.
Speaker 9: That fascinating.
Speaker 8: It's just such a stupid and I get it, like, I mean, we have better red than dead or dead than red or whatever, and only good commedis. But it's like, you know, if anything, it's more like ironic, like in sure, if you're talking about like a literal I don't know, like a literal communist dictator. Like and if you you know, set up some gorilla group and you prevail or whatever, you know, cool, I mean that communist dictator. Fuck that guy. But and then this gets us widespread vague under standing where, well, mem that lives fucking you know, three blocks down or whatever in Venezuela, Well she's a communist, and maybe she is, maybe she is a communist, but like, how much does most of your Like I don't who fucking really thinks about theory even that much. It's kind of just a default standard. Like it's like you ask anyone in the United States what are you, they'd be like, I'm a capitalist? What the fuck you are? Like you really want to go, like what the fuck is about? I mean, it's it's I always find it so funny this like uh oh her dura communism, And it's like, okay, well let's evaluate tax rates between these different countries. And they're like, ah, what even is communism? What is communism? These fucking people cannot define communism. And then to even add to all of this to make it funny. Uh, these these same chuds are like, fuck these brownoids, and they're like, well, what the fuck do you think is gonna happen? Like, because yeah, let's watch this real quick.
Speaker 3: Venezuela today is more free than it was yesterday, and it's gonna can continue to be that way as long as President Trump is in the White House and is making sure that he's protecting the interests of the American people, because that ripple effect will will continue to bring that kind of liberty to Venezuela as well. These programs, we're bringing integrity.
Speaker 7: Back to them.
Speaker 3: The decisions are made in conjunction with the State Department, with the White House, and then we at the Homeland Security implement them and make sure that they are followed through. So every individual that was under TPS has the opportunity to apply for refugee status and that evaluation will be forward. But we need to make sure that our programs actually mean something and that we're following the law. And that's how that decision with TPP.
Speaker 8: And I've seen other statements too from others. I believed in Bondie say something too. There's a few other people that are kind of like, like, what do you think is going to happen? This is the most obvious thing. Obviously, it's like quorter, you're creating legitimate refugees in our hemisphere. In our hemisphere, it's a lot quicker for him to get here. Like before you you're just giving Europe a fucking problem. But eventually over time became some sort of an ambiguous problem for us or whatever. Now it's like in our hemisphere or the Monroe Doctrine, the Monroe Doctrine, despite the fact that it was literally to prevent European powers from meddling in our fucking atmisphere. So it's like it's that's not even what the fuck it was for. So it's just it's just a dumb thing that fucking conservatives are fucking repeating over and over again. And even then it's like just like fuck these brownoids, and it's like it's just retarded, like like there's a reason why, like you know it killing innocent people is bad because it creates it's a decivilizing force in the world, and yes, it may not directly affect you in the most like clear of ways, and like people have this idea that somehow this is gonna turn out like probably not, Like you were literally introducing violence into a situation. This is a decivilizing force. At a very basic level, this is decivilizing. Unless you're like one of the people who is profiting one of the parasites directly involved, You're probably not gonna really see any profit from it. It's probably going to make things for us for you because this is your money being used for it. And you're also like just it's like the the second, third, fourth, fifth, seventh, sixth, seventh, eighth order effects are just like they're obviously negative. You are inserting a norm into the world in which this is an okay thing to do, even the most basic of levels, that we can do this, we can just kill people other because then from there other people go, well, now this is the norm that I can also kill people. Like maybe it might be like no, I'm the big dog, but it's like, well then now somebody else. It's just this like it's just a self eating like it's just fucking retarded, Like it's this idea that like people are like, well, why do you even care about You should only care about you and your own I care about that. I'm repulsed about, you know, these sore things happening because I care about me and my own because I understand that that's how you normalize that, that's how that becomes a thing. Like even on the very basic level, you know, eighty people being killed in Venezuela with my taxes, you know, with with my money, that's a fucking problem like that is that's literally weakening my dollar. And I'm sorry, I don't necessarily buy this abstract idea that somehow we're gonna economically come out on the top of for this. So, by the way, I'm not attacking you, PJR. I was just by the way, PJR. I'm not attacking you. I was I was not you. I wasn't saying you were saying that. I was using like an abstract. I wasn't saying you're saying all comments should be dead. And I wasn't what I was saying, PGR, I've anything. I was more just jumping off that other people saying I've seen that in the ether. I wasn't saying that was UPJR. I know we kind of sort of it sort of started off, you know, but that wasn't I wasn't thinking of you. To be very clear, I was more just vaguely thinking that people are like, oh, the fucking brownoids, right, I'm glad they're dead, and like, why do you care? Like this isn't even your fucking people. Don't you care about you and your own You're like, are you fucking retarded?
Speaker 4: And that's why I think it's it's vital to to arm yourself with Basically, you have to maintain the principled core values right in order to even provide yourself with the proper moral foundation I think to rely upon in times of crisis like this, because otherwise it's just whichever way the wind blows, brother, Like, that's what effectively takes place, right, and and and so this leaves the vast majority vulnerable to the sophisticated propaganda that's that's constantly leveraged against us by the corrupt deep state. Right, and uh, it's entirely filled with unelected bureaucrats for the most part, and they're they're just entirely invested in controlling the outcome through what the age old tactic and tool of manufactured consent. So keep playing that game, right, fall into the traps, right if if if something sticks as far as a false narrative, uh, intended to misdirect your morality and your ethical values. Right, and and you want to you want to fall into that prelateen outcome. Uh, then dys still here we come. Uh, That's all I have to say. So, so stop playing the ideological game. This is bipartisan propaganda. And in no way are is this a victory against communism? Just miss me with all that, because because that that's a complete and total oversimplification and misunderstanding of the power paradigm. Uh So, No, I will never defend communism. I think it's a cancer on society at large, but just as chrony capitalism is as well. So And in no way do I support uh the structured permanent establishment, and I don't think any of us should, uh, no matter when it's convenient for you and your ideological preference or not.
Speaker 8: Are you Are you sure, Austin? Because I think I think we might have someone come into the rescue now that they can finally they're unshackled, they're no longer burdened by you know, what could be, and now they're you know, uh, empowered by what is or whatever. The fucking stupid Kamala quote is we get Damn Bongino. I think we maybe me and you are just black pillars. We're grifting, we're hijacking Maga. Actually I don't even give a shit about Magamag can go fucking eat a dick at this point, uh if anything, Like, I do think there's more fertile ground the left, if you are one of those. But really, at the end of the day, I'm just gonna be saying what I'm saying, and I don't really give a shit where you fall in that divide. So like, uh so, but if you are someone who's like, oh, we should keep bubbles, then like, well, then the left is far probably far like the center, left is probably far more fertile for that right now though the right has fucking lost their mind. By the way, how about just don't be a faggot and get into these team games. But speaking of fagots, here's Dan Bongino. He's back. He's back, baby, declaring war. We're fucking We're he's gonna fucking he's gonna come out. He's gonna fucking tell truth to Deep State and say, hey, guys, chill out, just wait, we're working on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so funny, right, like I saw, I think it was an am rock.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: He did a meme earlier about this, and he's he had Chris Farley sitting there looking at Bongino saying, remember when you spent years saying Epstein didn't kill himself, then flipped and said he did. That was awesome, you know what I mean? Like, it's just like you have that paired with the Gladiator return promo video to podcasting. It's too much. And and now he has the audacity to uh to obviously uh start blocking individuals. Uh that that seemed to be a little bit too loud in terms of dissenting voices.
Speaker 8: Ose, Yeah, he blocked me, which I thought was really weird because uh, I actually had like a bang. I mean, see, I'm gonna be able to find it because it weirdly pops up in my notifications every now and then. Still because I call them like a pedophy I said something along the lines of like, hey, you know, I wish you could remember whatever. I basically call him a pedophile or pedophile protector. Uh, but it did numbers. I think I got damn near like ten thousand on a fucking h on a reply to him. I forget exactly what he was, but anyways, I thought it was funny. It keeps popping up and I would see it in my notifications, and I just kind of like, you know, go look at a game. But like, and like I just noticed when I saw this, I went to go look at and he's it was. I was actually not this one one of his other posts. I went to go find him. I'm blocked, which is I thought it was interesting, not that it's really all that substantive of an idea, but I just thought it was something's funny about the idea that maybe he is just a true believer retard and he was just like someone behind the scenes, like you're a true fucking patriot, right, You're gonna cover for this kid? Fucking yeah, He's like he's just that fucking stupid. Because like I just noticed that he blocked me just now, and I've see I've been looking at his account, and so my point is he just now became not a you know what, a government worker. I mean, I think he probably, but but my point is is, like, technically that's illegal because that's a fir or some amendment. I've seen people make that case and technically it's true, but it's like he didn't block before and now he did. Now he's come back. I mean there's also a funny component of like he comes in and goes, oh, fuck these black pillars and grifters, and he probably like I was one of the people blocked, so literally probably like it makes me feel like he maybe I mean there are apps for this stuff, but it makes me think that he literally either went through manually or like made a list or something. It was like block this guy, block that guy, blocked this person. Uh so yeah, I just thought it was funny, like as he's like fuck these people, he like before he did, you know, took his time to be like block block block, block, block, block, block, block bluck because it's like I was about ready to go, oh bitch, and I was blocked.
Speaker 4: So I yeah, I just can't forget the fact that he was secret service detailed for Clinton on Air Fuck one.
Speaker 8: Like just his brother well no, no, I mean I don't know if it was for air Force one, but his brother got busted in like a prostitution scandal.
Speaker 4: That's hilarious. Yeah, I just uh he mentioned actually in that article that that headline is for I went through it for just a brief moment, and he specifically talks about the reason why he blocked people to his return. Yeah, which I thought was a fit, he said, obviously. It starts by saying that bon Gino said on multiple occasions that his job at the FBI was making him miserable, and he officially announced he would be leaving his role. He posted to mark his return to the media world, writing good to see you all. I missed you. Thanks for everything while we worked on cleaning up. Working in the administration was the experience of a lifetime. I'll have some announcements coming up, but I'm taking a couple of days to spend with my family. And then he says a couple of things, thank you for your interest in the show on its return date. We will have something for you soon. The Trump team is not kidding around. It's an otherworldly experience from the other side. He's determined and focused, and having been around quite a few presidents, this one broke the mold. If we blocked you, it's because we care so little about your bullshit that we deem it not worthy of even seeing. If you're pitching and whining about it, that means you can't exist without seeing and commenting on ours. You'll need to get over that.
Speaker 8: I just shrugged and moved on. I was like, okay, what I meant to do? You a pass because, like I thought it was interesting because he like clearly sat on this and then blocked a bunch of people. So it's like I've been like for probably a week or two because this was a couple of weeks ago that I did this, and I still was getting notifications. It's like, so anyways, yeah, sorry, it's so funny.
Speaker 4: No, you're good. And he finishes his statement by saying, we do it because there's nothing black pillars and anti trumpers want more than to create division and drama. We're about results and we'll talk about some of it soon. And then he followed that message up with a more direct attack on black pillars. He says the Dictionary defines a black pillar as quote a person who has adopted a nihilistic and often far right philosophy, especially an incel who believes men's dating success is determined purely by their physical appearance. Nick Fuintes, this is literally what because the next statement is far right podcasters like Nick Fuintes would be a prime example of the influencers.
Speaker 8: It's all it's so low tears. It's like it's so lame. You're like, because you don't pussy.
Speaker 4: I just want to start doing karate moves to fight the deep state, like I'm Dan bong Gino, you know, like ill, it's the funniest thing of it. But yeah, this guy, man, there's there's no bar. He will not fall lower than you know, honestly in my opinion.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, I'm noticing a trend here.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 8: And if you're seeing this, look here's a Wall Street Journal opinion. I was thinking about me covering this tomorrow. But uh, social media is a trap for politicians. I'm swearing off Instagram and x where it's too easy to get a distorted sense of the public's concerns by Vivek Ramaswami. So so get a load of this bag. Guys, we chase him off. But it is like I didn't even know that he actually addressed the blogging thing, so I didn't know that it was substantive. I mentioned I meant it to you in passing because I thought it was interesting that it's like, that's weird. He blocked me because he hadn't for so long, and yeah, now we also have this, So I think this is I think this pretends this a what's what's the word portent? Or what what the fuck is the terminal? Looking for whatever? This this is like an omen I guess almost is maybe I was looking for the word or something like that. But uh, something weird about this. I don't I don't know what to make of it. I don't know if it's just getting to them because these are people who are like terminally online people, and like that's been like the thing. Remember that was actually one of the lines with this Trump administration early on is like how all these people are like, oh, they're so tapped into the base, they're all so online. Oh JD vans, oh memes, like right, and it's like but it seems like we got we got to dropping over. I mean, okay, I guess Bongina didn't drop, but he's blocked all his haters, which is like, okay, whatever, and now I'll just have to fucking screenshot you and call you a faggot.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I saw he blocked some guy. Uh that that basically said, oh yeah, like he declared because he obviously declared war on black pillars right, and he so this guy says, oh yeah, like he declared war on the Epstein client list, super scared much fear faggot blocks, like, hell yeah, one of our wrong.
Speaker 8: So that's pretty good, right.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, man, But I think honestly, we should uh top this off with with the Gladiator video, just at least a brief portion of it, because it's too funny bad, Like, by god, have you actually.
Speaker 8: Watched I have not seen this.
Speaker 4: This announced that this was his public promo.
Speaker 8: He's back. No way, this is real. I thought you were about to show me some a Oh.
Speaker 4: My god, well it is, but he legitimately, I thought it was just.
Speaker 8: Like boomer Ai, I mean, his boomeray ice slap. But like I thought, like you know, random Bill Bill, bunch of numbers and letters, fucking account and you know that's one of those like that's got like fifty thousand followers, but they follow seventy thousand, like one of those weird accounts, you know what I mean, They're like some weird stupid boomer slop.
Speaker 4: Right now, this is straight up producers for damn Longino, which makes this glorious. Honestly, we have to take a little. Uh yeah, let's just take it. Take a look at our gladiator fighting the deep state.
Speaker 5: He possessed the love of the people, fortune, the glory, the roar of the coliseum was his daily bread. But duty is a jealous mistress. He walked away, descended into the belly of the beast to serve a higher cause.
Speaker 6: To fight the wars.
Speaker 5: No one sees the hunted wolves in the dark, and though the victories were great, they were one in silence. The people cannot cheer for what they cannot see. They did not hunger for whispers or quiet victories. They needed to see the blood. They needed to hear the steal. They starved for the roar. The time for silence is over. The gladiator he has returned.
Speaker 8: How someone must protect the petals? If not I, who is that not amazing?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm telling you that it was.
Speaker 8: It was worth it. People were giving me for posting my shirtless photo that ended up deleting later because I was just I was trying to make it like a bit and I didn't commit. I was trying to go full like Alex Jones and chimp out on a fucking like on somebody. But then like I just couldn't sell it, and I was like, I did a middling thing. It just came out today, but man, holy fuck.
Speaker 4: Holy another level. I felt like we need to step up our game, honestly after that, Jacob take no, we got non just playing. That's just too funny, honestly. But yeah, he uh he Apparently when I was reading through that article, he starts talking about the essence of conservative values and the ideology and philosophy of the preservation of eternal truths, and uh, you had mentioned obviously you just mentioned JD. Vance right, And I thought it was interesting because obviously his his home was just attacked by a very interesting tranny who apparently is the son or now a daughter or whatever, I don't know, the child of a Democratic donor. Who this was the individual that was like twenty six years old accused of smashing JD's windows and the vehicle of a secret service vehicle, I guess as well. But yeah, it's very strange. And and you look into that, and I do wonder, did you see the pictures of this kid. It's kind of hilarious, honestly, And if you're.
Speaker 8: Looking, I thought it was a little kid. I literally thought it was like a it looked like a fourteen year old, Like it looks like a fourteen year little boy. It looks weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, and he's uh so he's in custody and accused of smashing windows and at at I think it was Cincinnati, Ohio is where this home is located. But yeah, anyway, Julia Defour is who the person's identified as in their transgender and formerly known as William Defour and the daughter of two wealthy Democratic donors. Apparently, so that that at least will provide a little bit of cannon fodder that obviously this didn't really gain much traction I think probably because of the Venezuelan conflict at this moment. But yeah, I just thought and obviously nothing really came of it. There was just a strange, I don't know, attack and instruction of property, which what we're you even trying to do? He wasn't even home, but uh but yeah, it's like one point four million dollar residents that he was destroying with a hammer, and so yeah, it looks like I'm sure this will lead to some kind of trans propaganda of something I would imagine, which obviously is maybe it's organic.
Speaker 8: But I just struggle to believe that, Like, how the fuck is some kid getting on an a state, Like, I mean, I don't really know the layout of this state, but I would assume this motherfucker has got security, probably in a gated community, like this is the vice president? What the frying right? Yeah, I mean, it wasn't there, but like so maybe to be fair to give some level of like maybe they just that they didn't have the security at that time. But I would just think that, like it would always be being watched whether he was there or not, So that makes.
Speaker 4: No things to me. Yeah. Yeah, And apparently he was charged on Monday with obstructing official business, criminally damaging or endangering, criminal trespass, and vandalism. But yeah, it looks like it's I don't know, there was secret service detailed there, so maybe they're still present at the property even if you aren't obviously living in that But yeah, I don't know. It's very strange though, but I will say it felt worthwhile as far as this kid attended some Catholic school and yeah, I don't know. I was reading through something that was called the Catholic Coup and it was in regard to the PayPal mafia ties to JD. Vance Opus Day and the Nights of Malta. And it's very interesting, actually, I'll have to send it to you because it was because obviously JD. Vance converted to Catholicism after being a self described atheist and uh and also claiming he had convinced himself he was gay. But it was after he had met personally with Peter Teel that he converted to Catholicism apparently, and and yeah, so anyway, the fact that he actually said he convinced himself he was gay, that's fascinating, and he sided Peter Teel specifically is the reason for his radical change in ideology and for his yeah I'm not.
Speaker 8: Gay to get my booty claps cheeked at the Founders dinner delivered? Have you seen that?
Speaker 4: Have you seen that guy at the church that yeah, obviously yeah.
Speaker 8: Well the joke was, U, there's a God, I've had a who is it?
Speaker 6: I had?
Speaker 8: Basil? This showed I guess that's like the lower I don't know, I need to dig in more. Apparently that's the rumors that literally like there's these Founders whatever I forgot they called Founders you know meetups that they used to have, which were like these big money, you know, get togethers with Teal and like kind of fundraisers or whatever. And as a rumor that he got his booty collapse cheeked there or you know, his cheeks clapped there, That's what I meant to say. So I don't know, I don't know if it's true. I mean I kind of lean towards it is. I think he's gone up in that asshole. But it is funny like, oh, you know it's gay, like okay, and here you are. You know, yeah, he is responsible for the convert Well directly, I think he said, he's like, I forget this way he seated it. But even then that the idea that like you know that he's know, you fall, his his rise and like he literally out the jump was working for Peter Teal.
Speaker 4: So he directly cites Peter Teal for his radical change in ideology and conversion specifically, so like that, I don't know it's that. And then in the He'll Billy elogy or whatever the hell it is, right, that's when he actually claimed he quoted you know, he convinced I convinced myself I was gay.
Speaker 8: But uh, by the way, real quick. Both of our videos actually got age restricted, and uh, I guess say we're we're despite that, we're actually the other the numbers aren't that bad. I was like looking at the number because I was kind of like the track of the numbers to see how we're doing. Just kind of can't help but see them like I'm doing okay. I was like, not the greatest night, but like what we don't really do a little bit better? But I was like, but then I look in both of ours are age restricted. Would you usually like we'd be way more in the dumps. So a little bit of a silver lining that even despite the fact that YouTube's fucking us here, we're doing okay. But I guess help a brother out because that does severely, uh you know, limit our reach. So please hit a like whatever, listen to the other you know, other h platforms. I think we're both on rumble, So, uh, YouTube does this. I don't know what the reason is this time around. Uh literally, it's the fun. A lot of times it's the fucking name. It's the because it's called already dead and like they're just that retarded. It's yeah, ridiculous, But it's because we talk about peer Tal. That's why that's probably it. Yeah, we said JD. Vance got his fucking butthole explored by Peter Teal and Hey.
Speaker 4: Vance wrote that the quote most important event in my time as a law student at Yale was a talk by Peter Teel in twenty eleven, and then obviously he apparently I think it was the mimetic rivalry theory right alongside the idea of universal scapegoat myth was a huge part of some strange philosophy that he was apparently presenting to some of these weird acolytes he was accumulating over time. And but yeah, it's interesting. It looks like apocalyptic violence in humans is the natural and inevitable consequence of society without religion, and that the only way to avoid this fate is theocracy. Teal says Gerard's followers and this is a philosopher basically a Renee Girard, a French philosopher. He says that Gerard's followers at Stanford were cult like, but Peter Tiel falls perfectly in line with utilizing this philosophy for his own benefit. It's very strange. But yeah, so you have Teal and many of these different acolytes who basically conceptualized mimetic warfare. And this was written in a paper in twenty fifteen by teal venture capitalist white nationalist acolyte named Jeff guise or Gisea or something. I don't know how to pronounce it, but he apparently weaponized memes during the twenty sixteen election. And this was apparently prioritizing meming Hillary Clinton, which I thought was interesting. She was the scapegoat in this context. But anyway, I just it felt like something worthwhile and mentioning obviously because this directly affects the outcome of Now, I don't really believe in elections in general, but clearly the implication is that it can legitimately steer just as far as a steer into controlling the outcome at the very least by the psychological deception aspect of this. So I don't know, but it looks like what they were claiming was they would essentially create an elite group of what I believe to be. You know, they claim to be Christian nationalists, but obviously this is a heretical form and meant for I think it's a false representation by design, right.
Speaker 8: That's one of the thing that blows me away with all this Teal stuff is like I see these people that are like clearly very hip with him or whatever, and it's like, I'm not religious, but you'd think it'd be fucking disgusted by this guy and the way that he wears your fucking, you know, belief system like a skin suit, Like it's fucking gross, and he's clearly being diverted into something else. And I'm not even particularly religious, and you have people like I'll keep beating him up for it. You have people like Daryl Cooper. I don't know what kind of religion he is or whatever, but I've heard him kind of make make allusions to being religious stuff. But I'm like, I don't know of any goddamn religion out there other than just like generic you know, oh, I go to church on Easter type people that would be cool with the sort of shit Pier teals talking about that that fucking fruitcake you know that fuck it is, like, dude, he's like, first off, he's gay, Like he's very do a dude, Like I mean funny enough. Like that was actually one of the like logical things that kind of broke it for me where I was like it doesn't make a ton of sense. I mean, now it's funny. I've kind of come back around on some of that, but it's like that is very clear. I mean I don't know. I mean in the Bible, it's pretty fucking clear. It's like New Testament, Old Testament. Like I know, everyone law the homos like to be like, oh no, I'm like I don't even necessarily care one way or the other, like I'm not religious, but it's pretty fucking clear. Not okay, like it's religious bizarre, like even just just like the from the Jump a non starter. It's funny too, because it's like me and you both read that anti Christ peace and they made allusions to it, like almost as if they was so it's like you're aware to a negative, like what is this? Like I really do think I can't express enough how much you know the symbolism's or downfall. And he's not even particularly that great at it. If you're just a nerdy red lord of the rings. It's pretty like pretty blatant. It's like the valor Ventures thing. It's like the thing that fucking Epstein inventsed forty million dollars in his estate, has a reaped, you know, four x that investment. And it's like the val are were the gods on earth in in us in you know Tolkien's lore, like there was a god above them, Iru, a Luvitar who was like the one true god, you know, kind of ruled over the whole cosmos. But then you had these gods on earth you kind of like help take care of things, and uh, and they were I know. There's something about that where it's almost like even just at his non even on that very level, as simplistic as that is, because he has you, through his writings, alluded to the fact that he thinks that's wrong. But yet what why is that okay?
Speaker 5: For you?
Speaker 8: Are you just lord above everybody else? Are you something else?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 8: That's that's kind of the impress should I get like almost like oh well that's you know, well I'm I'm I'm one of the gods on earth almost like that's what it feels like. So I don't know, I mean, it just I can't even get it. Like from every angle. It's like I know that the the the capitalist trying to make it out like oh what an example of you know, like oh look this guy, he's a libertarian, like the fuck he is? That dude's the state and if you're a lefty, you know, fucking you know, like here for this guy, Like, I don't know, it's just it's it's it's ridiculous every which way you look. I can't even it is really just he's getting those booty holes. I don't know what all he's doing behind the scenes. I do, actually, I mean we talked about this last week, but uh, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Think, oh my god, if you honestly did you see that? Well, first of all, did you see that it was Netta, who's I think the presiding judge right over net Now whose corruption case was found dead now in.
Speaker 8: A motorcycle accident. And they said it was like it was an off road vehicle, which I don't know that. I read the article that the vehicle that hit him was an was off road and then like kind of pulled out. They said the scene was gruesome. I don't. I mean, there was a pretty limited information, but just I don't know. Something weird about that. I mean, maybe it means nothing, maybe it's a little old quinkie dink, but yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: This guy was obviously, I would say a priority target if he was in any way legitimately litigating this case, right, and that that's the only concern I have. But I don't know, not at all surprising, honestly. I mean, you see Netanyahu's response to to Trump's bold and historic leadership quote on behalf of freedom and justice just after Maduro is is, well, obviously we bomb Caracas and then we abduct Maduro, and he says, I salute your decisive resolve and the brilliant action of your brave soldiers. And then I thought also seeing the ambassador to Israel, Mike Huckabee, right, he comes out and he's claiming that the US takeover of Venezuela is good for Israel. Hesblah is very active in Venezuela. This is all for national security. There has been twenty year partnership between Iran and Venezuela. They've been targeting Jewish people, he says, And that fits perfectly with this strategically timed civil unrest in domestically disrupting Iran. You see this right in the major cities, man, and it looks like it's obviously, in my opinion, it's in no way it's all astroturfed by the West, and I would imagine the Special Forces and CIA have been very much embedded and infiltrated in many of these strange political I think you're kind of driving at Did you see the tweet from from Trump where he was saying like, if one, you know, if one protest, don't know, if you gets killed or what, do you say, we'll be in there liquorly split or whatever the fuck. So they're primed and ready to any reason whatsoever. I mean, it started with the fucking oh no, year two, I forget what even it's called. You got too much nuki stuff going on, which okay, people somewhat buy that. Then it became, oh, you're not you can't be building up your missile defense. You mean, the thing they defend their nation with. That makes no locking sense, but whatever.
Speaker 8: And then now we're at the point where if you you know, if you do a no no to a protester, which I guess you shouldn't do no no as to protesters, but it's like that could be such a contrived situation. It's like right, and also it's like, even if they are fucking murdering protesters, what fucking what do we have to deal with? Do with that, like the idea that we're gonna come in and swooping and save a hoo. Uh right, Oh, by the way, there was a protester I just saw. I think it was in New York City, I can't remember.
Speaker 4: She's giving a statement to a local media broadcast, right, some some local media publication, and uh, it was in regard to her like protesting what's happening in Venezuela. And she's obviously I would imagine some leftist, progressive type. But but she on while they're recording the the media bit, she gets arrested and detained by by the the authorities for basically protesting, right, for blocking a roadway at one point, and then also just for for basically not following the order of an officer. And uh it was clearly just trumped up violations, so they could obviously detain her. But but this is happening in the US. It's it's it's already happened. We have so much historical context, uh, just in terms of domestically, uh that this this again is nothing new, right, and uh, and you see Netanyahu again praises he takes another opportunity to praise the US military's perfect operation in Venezuela, and he says it is already driving Latin American countries toward full ties with Israel. Quote, we commend President Trump's decision and salute. We appreciate that. I mean, that's that's blatant, right in your face in a way. And we also have Dershowitz demanding regime change, and he legitimately claimed within Iran, and he couched it in the the just as far as his presentation, the language he was using, he was basically claiming this was the only way that Trump could potentially be viewed as the peace president is by taking the leash off of Israel and allowing them to directly attack Iran within the heart of Iran. This is legitimately he was what he was saying, which, in my opinion, obviously you already know. And how many times do we have to discuss Dershowitz. I mean, this guy. We have Nat Rothschild, who's in a picture with Glainne Maxwell, who's out here, you know again, I mean, what is he doing. He's he's lauding Donald Trump with praise for what he just performed in Venezuela. And he says, well done, Donald Trump, and he even gave a statement right just congratulating the removal of Maduro and UH. And obviously Venezuela Central Bank is is UH fully state owned and controlled by the government. So it's you know, it's it's it's something that I think Rothchild and co. Would definitely want to financially exploit at the very least. And so yeah, you effectively stand with the Rothchilds if you support the Venezuelan conflict. I will say that much. And you know, beyond that, I mean, how many times what was it, Tim Poole? The US economy about to boom?
Speaker 8: Right, I'm like this over against so much free oil, so free and stuff free, free, free, free. It's like the same people like we're gonna have free healthcare, Like okay, buddy, how does that work? And shit's expensive as fuck right now.
Speaker 4: I'm telling oh, and you had mentioned to me, uh, Connor Freeman. It was actually one of his tweets that I had bookmarked a couple of days ago, maybe even I don't remember when actually, because it was like I think three days ago or something, because he had quote tweeted Darryl Cooper, who had a very strange take, which obviously you can interpret it a couple of ways, but I think, if anything, he's really just trolling in my opinion. You know, it is kind of what it felt like. But what do you say, stop whining about the action in Venezuela being unjustified or unconstitutional or whatever. He looks weak?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, and obviously I understand it too, But I also think from some of his takes, maybe I'll be wrong. Maybe, but I'm gonna go ahead and say, at the very least, you know, I wouldn't be surprised if he goes full tilt like, oh, I'm for it, but I think he's gonna he very well might be one of the yellow light people. Yeah, I think, oh it'll be a yellow light. So he's kind of playing with this like in between, like I don't know, maybe I could and you're like, hed, shit, the fuck up? But whatever, I don't know. I mean, you guys know what I think about him. But i'd like to do you hang out with the post Chat a little bit or the post show a little bit more today. I don't know if you're cool with that, Austin, if you can go ahead and wrap the show, I want to hang out with the probably good to you at least twenty minutes or so before I need to go to bedtime and I hang out with a post show. So if you're a patron, if you're an on poor you guys could get that benefit over at me or me or Austin's Patreon. But Austin, where can people support you at and let's and let's there's something else specifically pressing you want to talk about. I want to shoot the ship with their homies. That's cool with me.
Speaker 4: I just I did only want to mention basically, Lindsay Graham. He's out here make a Ran great again photo op.
Speaker 8: I mean he's all he's all prancing about this.
Speaker 4: Piece of ship. Dude. Yeah, his his what was it?
Speaker 7: His?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 9: What what was it his?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: I can't remember that. What did we break on the show about his uh anal Wartz or something that I can't remember?
Speaker 8: His lady bugs is his lady bags A little lady bug? You're at it again man and uh?
Speaker 4: And he's basically threatening Cuba right at this very moment, which is is uh. Yeah, I just think uh people look up the long standing narco terrorist drug trafficking operation of the Deep State and the CIA in the intelligence apparatus, and then how long we've been essentially just exploiting South America to our own benefit. So this obviously fits that category perfectly, and it fits the playbook in every way. So the done Roe doctrine the only thing I wanted to mention, right, because that's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard, first of all. But then the context is basically the axis of evils right in a certain way, because it's really about China, Russia and Iran being pushed out of the Western hemisphere. Oh god, which is come on, man, like, could we provide any more just deceptive bipartisan cannon fodder for this ridiculous propagandistic environment and we are just being layered in these ridiculous, misdirected, false narratives. So yeah, just keep your head on a swivel, man, and remember never trust political puppets, and always try and acknowledge and identify the power brokers, as we always attempt to do, because otherwise you'll just be led by the nose into undermining your own I think moral principles that you should understand a little bit better. But nothing but love, and I appreciate all of you and definitely go check out the latest episode of whatever this is. I think it was episode thirty nine on the Patreons. So if you have the means to support me, definitely that's the place to do it. And beyond that, in the Underclass podcast, I love you guys.
Speaker 8: Hell yeah, brother, and I'd add that never trust, just period, never trust, just to go check, you know, develop your own opinions. I mean obviously within a little bit ridiculous. I mean a little bit ridiculous there, But generally speaking, you shouldn't be just trudging hedging anything on somebody said, because people will disappoint you. But for those who want to support what I'm doing, leave a like, share, subscribe, comment, lea a five star of view on iTunes or Spotify. You can find the show on YouTube, Rumble, all the major audio podcatchers, Twitter, as well at Tower Gang jose Im. Support the show the best way you can. You can do that with money over at Patreon, dot comp Slash. No Way Hoo was a twenty twenty the lowest levels two Bucks. I tried to do one to two episodes per week behind the paywall for you guys there at that low level two bucks, you'll also get access to the pre show, the post show, and the video calls on this show right here already dead. I also get access to the an ad free RSS feed and the Telegram. The Telegram is a fun little spot, you know. If I've gotten some good episode new, I talk to you guys and we get episodes stuff there. I've done multiple episodes from the patrons that hang out on the Telegram there. H And if I do give a big show out to my you know, my sponsors, which is the highest level of my Patreon. Every episode is a big thank you my previous coast on tiergang at Leonard Toad also abbregate d's as the ovir ck at Underscore of Ziealtim, tell Ajol and Kleebold, Big Vana show Tourmente at Wayne Tech. That's want to Hear car for Kids, No Free Lunch, Jack and Mark Vespuel and Jacob Winegrad the Biblical Anerrarchy Podcast. Guys, We're gonna get out of here. We'll catch you next time. I'm also, uh, tomorrow morning, I'll be back doing Morning Dump. I know I've been slacking lately of it. A lot going on with the holidays and stuff. But tomorrow eleven am Eastern Morning Dumpe and then also Thursday, I have Pete Canyona is joining me for the morning show, so hell yeah it should be dope. But with that, guys, we'll get out of here see me. See you guys in the morning. And if you're not one, just if you're explicitly already deadhead, I'll see you guys next Tuesday, So nine thirty, same time, same place, Love you all, bye bye e