Speaker 1: Firts. I know he I know he might be busy. Whoops? Did I say it? H? What is the what is? Guess what? I was just on Stuttering John's podcast? Holy crap, I was just on Stuttering John's podcast because he wanted to say he wanted to apologize. I'm I'm very grateful for it because you know, if he wanted wanted to be on his show. You know, I'm very grateful for it because you know he did. You know, yeah, you have to realize that he Uh you have to take everything people say. But you know what, when he I understand why he did it. Now why he copied? Uh ship? Hold on, Jake, shut up? Yeah? Can you guys hear me? You know what I wanted? Uh No, I get it. I get why he did it. I get why he copied your addie, Kevin Brandan. Now I get it, and you know you you you gotta you gotta get it.
Speaker 2: Ye h.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up, Latania? You're gonna kill me? I guess the show I was just on? Guess what show? I was just on Latonia? Guess I was? I was on someone's show. I was on S Jay's show, Stuttering Jones show.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I didn't. Uh. Alba was there too, bumbling Nick bumbling Alba was there and me and her maide up. Yeah, I don't. I'm sitder freaking clear clear water. Chad. Okay, honesty, Thompson, I already have early MLC. Was they Yes, he was. They were nice. SJ was nice. They were both nice to me today. It depended on I know. It was just it was just here's the thing. Think you, by the way, and I did tell him I was gonna give him the money that fifty dollars back that I've never received, but he said I could keep it. I never perceived it. Say it's like he said, I can keep it. But it's I'm sorry, let's tell you don't give John money. Hold on, I gotta say, uh, By the way, I hope that you didn't uh oh ship, Hey, yops. I hope you don't get mad at me. M hmm, yeah, h I know. I know they're telling you, by the way, I hope that you don't. Can't. I I know I got those headphones coming. I know that you got me those that you were Adrian got those headphones. I let me know when they I'll let you know when I get them because there will be a video. Uh if I do get those, If I do get those those headphones, I hope that you don't get offended for what I've said on here because I need those have these hipp These are just temporary hippo until I get my other one. There are cheap cheap heappones. Oh, I'll let you know. By the way, I just want to say I do. I just want to say thank you guys very much. I apologize. I don't hate anyone. I'm just I'm just doing this because I don't want no hate with anybody. And you know, here and here's the thing. He he reminded. He reminded me that you just gotta let it go. Let go, let god. It's like, yeah, anything that all if. By the way, all of us got a link so Alba could come up here, and John said he will do my show. John said he will do my show. So so I hope you guys don't get offended with some of the stuff Alba says, because Alva doesn't have anything to do with this show for this channel. Oh yeah, it's mhm, where's the but here here's the thing. I hate this. Yeahbody rollers like a big shot. Shit it, dude. H m hmmm mm yeah, hold on, guys, I gotta go do. I got something I'm gonna do because because these dumb idiots every every buzz besides lock me out of my fucking emails every time Patsford Mm. Yes, because I'm on it.
Speaker 3: H m hm.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, because I'm using it eighty four yah h yeah, somnteer it.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jakie, how you doing brother?
Speaker 1: Me and a stream today?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I saw I was watching. Yeah, I'm glad you and I'm a made up John I could care less about.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I didn't block her on the emails.
Speaker 4: No, right, like it's none of my business, Jake, But I was. As far as I've seen, she's always been very good to you. I've and I have even had issues every so often, but she's always been very good to you. So John, I think is just trying to manipulate you to look good. But it's whatever. You have fun on the show, go on the shows you want to go on. Man, Yeah, my business?
Speaker 1: What So I had a little issue with day and today. Yeah, but you know, now I gotta unblock him and apologize.
Speaker 4: Oh because he's on with John? Is that why?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you know, Joan has me blocked, by the way.
Speaker 4: Doesn't Yeah, well John's got well John doesn't have me blocked on YouTube, but he's got to be blocked on everything else.
Speaker 1: Dead cheer.
Speaker 6: Hey, Hey, hey guys, what's up?
Speaker 1: Hey? Uh, I apologize about what happened.
Speaker 7: No, that's okay, No, no hard feelings. I was just really sad because I saw.
Speaker 1: You were Jason Jason called me about Jason called uh just Jason just yeah, yeah, but uh, Jake.
Speaker 4: The best advice I can give you on that is, like, who you like. It doesn't matter if the person. This is the Davil verse. People you like are going to be friends with people you don't like. It just happens. It is what it is. Like, I'm friends with Ava, and you know how I feel about Stutter and John. You know what Stutter and John did to me. So yeah, I just accept it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I made a by the way, you you didn't let me for a while.
Speaker 4: Jake, I've never not liked you.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. Chris Hobson is going around telling people I actually had to blacklist my giving my first name because of people coming and saying, hey, elis oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know, I'm not into that stuff Jake at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how are you doing?
Speaker 6: I'm doing good.
Speaker 7: I'm doing good. Like I said, I was sad you were mad at me and I didn't know why.
Speaker 1: And like me, Justin said he was going to buy one of my shirts.
Speaker 6: I am, I am. I got a couple of the car shirts. So my next order is gonna.
Speaker 7: Be your shirt and I'll wear it on stream. And now I'm having to make some shirts for me too, so that'd be pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Tell David that I will when I get done, I will block dude. Okay, because here's here, here's the thing. It wasn't it was. It was idiot me waking up to all this bull crap.
Speaker 6: No, I understand, you know.
Speaker 1: It aggrevates, you know, and then you know, me and Kevin don't like it. I don't like you know, sure this, Kevin has never paid me a dome since since last year. Dan had to pay me that twenty five.
Speaker 6: No, I know, you know, Kevin's a piece of shit.
Speaker 7: I don't agree with John striking Kevin though it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
Speaker 6: But I don't really like it. I don't like people to do.
Speaker 7: That's other channels. And I don't like Kevin putting his phone number out.
Speaker 6: I don't like any of that back and forth to for tat garbage.
Speaker 7: You know, we need to be a little bit, you know, more respectful of one another.
Speaker 6: And if you argue with words and.
Speaker 1: Don't bring your don't bring your don't bring family into.
Speaker 6: It, right exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree with de one. It's it's there's no good guys in this whole thing. I don't like the striking. Like I still there were times I could have struck John Jake, you know that, and I never did. And then but by then Kv's putting up John's phone number of pictures of his family. That's it's disgusting, you know.
Speaker 7: Nick, I I totally agree. I'm not I'm not for striking. I've never been about dosing or striking. I'll never do that to anyone ever ever. I'm totally that's something my principles. I'm against it. But like I said, when k kV gots, I did have to think, oh, couldn't happen to a better person.
Speaker 6: But I don't condone it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know what you're saying. I know what you're saying, and.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, you know, and also mumbling, nick, I did have a I did have a little little so I had a phone call with Bob Bryan the other day.
Speaker 4: I know you told I can get to talk to you very long. But that's awesome. That's awesome, Jake.
Speaker 1: So the thing is he was wanted to talk to me, and I even you know, I have this guy. You know if you know what around the Horniers did? I sure do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a sports show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it used to be a sports show. Unfortunately they's not here anymore.
Speaker 4: I'm sure Dan's gonna think it's really cool too, Jake, is you know he's a he's a fellow masshole like me. He knows Bob Ryan.
Speaker 1: Oh so, by the way, my stoff so bubbling it. Do you remember Dave twenty five?
Speaker 4: Uh so, I've heard you guys talk about him. I'm I don't remember him. I've never interacted with him, but I've heard the stories of what he's done.
Speaker 1: So Daly five in jail right now. He's in. He's he's in Massachusetts. Because I looked it up. Oh really, he's in it's in Massachusets. Joh, I can give you the name of the sheriff's department, dude, because I've looked good. H w O R c E s t e R County. Yep, that's the name of the county that he's in. I looked it up.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, what'd you say? W I sorry? W O R was it ce s t R?
Speaker 1: UHH w O R c E S t e R.
Speaker 4: Gotcha?
Speaker 1: Yep, and I can find I could, I can tell you what city it is.
Speaker 4: I'm sure it's just I know where's.
Speaker 1: The b O Y L S T I.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, yep.
Speaker 1: Sorry about asking.
Speaker 4: No, no, Yeah, I know the city. Yep.
Speaker 7: Hey guys, Hey guys, after run, I'm going I'm going out to eat tonight. But uh, I did want to come on, and I did want to say that Jake, I love you.
Speaker 6: I love you too, mumbling Nick too. It's good to talk to you.
Speaker 7: And like I said, I just was sad that you were upset with me, and I'm glad that we worked it out.
Speaker 6: And and I.
Speaker 7: Know you don't like stuttering John, but that's that's not something that I got I had anything to do with.
Speaker 6: If Dan is doing stuff with John, you know that's his thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Dan's been very good to Jake too, and and and Dan Jake. Yeah, Dan and I are different, but I I I'm similar to Dannis. I like talking with people. I don't like just talking to my friends like that's fun, you know, but it's also fun to talk to people you have differences with, have different opinions make more interesting.
Speaker 6: That sure does.
Speaker 4: Yeah so I get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait it's just neimlessly everybody loved bt O on Be That Live two weeks in a row, negotiates the way to be co host.
Speaker 6: Well that's awesome.
Speaker 7: I think that's good if that's what the people want and that's what the people get. And I'm gonna I'm gonna wish you a good evening both of.
Speaker 1: You guys.
Speaker 7: Saturday, and I'll be on tomorrow, probably doing the Sunday Brunch. I think I'm gonna have two dollars Dan On and DJ ELECTU and we're gonna ask Dan all about this stutter and John co hosting.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, tell Dan, tell Dan that. I just tell Dan that I just uh a block to both Twitter.
Speaker 6: I sure will.
Speaker 7: All right, guys, you have a great, great Saturday night. Okay, now tomorrow, Okay.
Speaker 1: Make it easy to bye bye.
Speaker 6: I love you too. Bye.
Speaker 1: There, I just don't blocked. There you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's good, Jake. Yeah. Like I said, I I don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but i've Dan's as far as i've seen, Jan's always been really nice to you on the streamside.
Speaker 1: I need to stop. I need to stop acting. I need to stop. I need to think about what I did beforehand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Jake, It's it's tough. I mean, this is why I feel bad. I I I looking back, like I don't want to say who, But part part of the reasons I made those videos on you is I was trying. I was mad, but I was also trying to help you at the same time. And I know somebody else was trying to help you on the inside. So but you know, Jake, maybe I have to realize you have trouble controlling these things and and I don't, you know, I don't. I'm a little different because I haven't really had the turn and over yet, Like I've pretty much been friends with the same people.
Speaker 1: But yeah, well you've been blocked before.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I've been blocked. I'm talking about me, like I don't. I don't get as upset with people as you do. But we're all different, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So you know and I understand. Yeah your music in the background. Are you at a Are you at a party? O?
Speaker 4: No, you can hear things in the background. Yeah, all right, hold on, let me see what's going on.
Speaker 1: Uh Looktla's got me a new head pair of headphones coming and uh and uh Andrea, I was actually fixing the way down and then I was and I got the email from uh from uh from uh drawn and are you still there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm still here. Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, actually I'm sure that. Uh yeah, my I need Molliard money is right now?
Speaker 4: Oh, definitely, bro, you need to know. Um you know what, Jake, let me get back to you. I've been thinking about doing a different song for dabbling in politics, because it's it's all I'm really doing right now besides Zechel's show, I haven't really been doing. I've been thinking about doing a live stream on me and Stutter and John from like two years ago, not the docs thing, but the stuff before all that, because he keeps he keeps making these claims that I did this that and the other thing, and none of it's true and he doesn't bring up what he did, but I have old videos from back then. But anyway, Yeah, we're in the second year of that live stream dabbling in politics. I was thinking of changing up the song, but I'll let you know.
Speaker 1: M Yeah. By the way, dude, we got to talk about something. They they're doing COPA two point oh, they're they're doing COPA two point oh about roadblocks.
Speaker 4: I don't know what COPA is that kids think the.
Speaker 1: Kids thing that we had to uh base that YouTube had to say the reason why Now in our videos we have to say if it's for kids or not for kids, that's COPA. If that's some bullshit that had people did it, but it's I just want to say I apologize about what happened, you know, and with what are you still? Are you still? Are you still talking to Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I haven't. Actually I haven't talked to Kashan in a long time. But we're not enemies or anything.
Speaker 1: He's he's over own homes Chris Chris Chris Thompson's show. Yeah, here's the thing. I don't I don't want to. Oh, by the way, that that guy's shame. That was on Bobby Show a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard about him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a he's a he's a pediat. They showed him the door. But the thing is, you know, you you know people people could check. Here's a way that people could check before. It's just uh, there's a thing called if you knew his actual name, you can Megan's law.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. It's amazing how many of these fucking guys are Jake, It's fucking.
Speaker 1: I had to deal with. I had to deal with one in my wrestling community, one in my gaming community, and one in my I r L community. Jesus, Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: And those are just the ones that are caught. Imagine all the ones that haven't been caught. You know.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, so one of the things that you know, I was thinking about. You know, I really really appreciate you coming on brother. You know, I know that you're a busy man. I know you. But I took down every episode of started drawing I had.
Speaker 4: Did you do you still have them or did you delete them?
Speaker 1: No? I deleted them.
Speaker 4: It's too bad.
Speaker 1: But I have the audios.
Speaker 4: That's good. That's good.
Speaker 1: I haven't I have them on my I have all of my audio stuff on like my audio platforms.
Speaker 4: Yep, yeah, I don't. I don't know what you can do, Jake, but that there's some way you could. Uh, when you ever feel that way, give yourself like twenty four hours before you do anything, you know what I mean? Yeah, see if you cool off, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah you know, and I apologize about what happened.
Speaker 4: And yeah it's fine, Jake. I can I tell you something I've never I've never been bothered by anything you've really done to me at all. It's usually sometimes I get a little defensive of other people, you know, but it's you haven't been that bad to me, you know.
Speaker 1: I also want to tell you something.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: I felt, well, you're writing those videos. I actually felt that you are kind of like do things to me and stuff. But it's like the videos, you know, I tell people to take videos down of me because I don't want Yeah. How big is that that?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 1: How big is that tale that I told you about?
Speaker 4: That's a decent sized one. Yeah, it's it's not massive, but it's not tiny or anything at all.
Speaker 1: How is it close to Western?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Not west? Is it close to a road island?
Speaker 4: Let me think, I gotta I got a picture where it is. I've actually never really been there because.
Speaker 1: The guy lives in Rhode Island, but he's here in Massachusetts, jarrold.
Speaker 4: Oh that's interesting. Yeah, I know, hold on, let me it might be somewhere. I wasn't even thinking hold on. Yeah, I know certain I know certain towns about the Rhode Islands because Rhode Island is really small. Yeah, I'm right. Yeah, he's a good he's a good hour away from Rhode Island, I think, I mean, not super far, but yeah, not super close.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I just wanted to come on and a stream. And also, by the way, uh I did a stream with Darren yesterday from Pidy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nice and I and I put it up on all my platforms, even my locals to give them some conta.
Speaker 4: That's awesome. Yeah. He seems like a nice guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah he is. I really do appreciate. Right, money is tight right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's definitely is man.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The reason why I wanted to see if he needed some work.
Speaker 4: No, I figured, yeah, I'll let you uh, I'll let you know. I'll let you know this week, all right, all right.
Speaker 1: Oh, ladies and gentlemen, Canadian's favorite weather man is here.
Speaker 3: Oh ship by throwing the fat brother buddy, thank the great, so for here's generate.
Speaker 1: Fox start any moment now for fess Fox Weather. Take right now, how's the weather?
Speaker 5: That's me and than you know clo here it is.
Speaker 1: Alright, Uh where's your gloves?
Speaker 5: I'm thank you back. My tree is Franky back down and my ext one Frank back night before my dad, Frank you back night for my faceful to frank out spend, thank you back before Frank the night before.
Speaker 1: By flapp Frank the night before, by twitch y'all night before.
Speaker 5: By fat time than anything to jail full just Frank best fans vibe Frank.
Speaker 1: Now right now? Are you there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm here. I didn't want I I clicked the wrong tab on accident, and I want to I had.
Speaker 1: A bunch of open He was echoing a little bit.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, yeah, I just didn't want him to think I left because he came on. I clicked the wrong tab. I know you're ending and everything, but I just wanted to leave properly.
Speaker 1: I wasn't ended. I was just like, okay, he was. I was telling you money is tied. I note Bundy, you know stuff that I got it, I got paid. And also in May, I have any big I'm my roommate has a purpose in May it's the big one for Zerio.
Speaker 4: Oh you don't have to tell me, Jake, just one of the big ones.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 1: When did you wait? What the fuck? Mm hmm? When did you start your war with you?
Speaker 4: I have no idea who that is, no idea who that is. It's a different nick or it's a war I know nothing about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that wastrot by Dark by the way, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I know the name Detroit by Dark, So I've definitely seen that.
Speaker 1: So I had a conversation with Bob Bryant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: You know it's it's like it's like talking shop with someone that was there. He was on the first episode and he was on the last episode around the Horde, right, I think, so I gotta go back and do my research. But he was like for a couple of years. They did it at the Boston They had a studio but the Boston Globe, and he had to go use his other studio, had to go to the studio.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But what made me so happy to talk to him is because he gets you know, he does a lot more stuff now instead of around the hoard because a lot of a lot of people have other stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's got to be getting old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a big fan of you know what what he Paige. Yeah, but I didn't ask him. I didn't want to bother him about my show. I didn't want to. I know he was busy. I was gonna ask him later if he wanted to come up my show to talk business. Yeah, like sports and stuff. What I was one that wanted to talk about. But seeing you is it's like it's it's been one of those days that you know people you know. And I even unblocked Ava.
Speaker 4: That's good. Yeah, just got unblocked me, Jake.
Speaker 1: What's your Twitter?
Speaker 4: It's it's at O G mumble and Nick Oh my YouTube. My YouTube is the same thing.
Speaker 1: Nick, okay, Oh gee, I can't stay mom.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. One of your accounts you have me un blocked. The other one I'm blocked though. I know you have like at least two or.
Speaker 1: Three twittersh ship, it's no big deal, no big deal, No, No, it's not your problem. It's it's more than I got to follow someone.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, don't worry. Don't worry about it, man, it's not a big deal.
Speaker 1: I have ice dancer followed by the way, hold my close, sir, ask dancer RSUs Mersus girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep, I know she shows up in the chat when Pineapple and I are live.
Speaker 1: Sometimes Pineapple Pineapple? But is it? Is it? The picture? Is your banner the red sox?
Speaker 4: Yep? That's me?
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, guess what you got?
Speaker 4: Followed nice? Thanks Jake. I used to I used to have my Actually is that yeah? I think it is. I used to have a different one, but I changed it. Yeah, that's that's me. Yeah, Oh that's me. Yeah, yeah, I used to have my dog, but I got rid of it. I forgot because I had one once. Well once they used my well, one of my dogs that had passed. But once they used my dad's picture to like do ship to me. I just I took down my picture of my dog too. Wasn't worth it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, why don't you come uh lat is friends with Granny?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you did you hear about what's going on with uh? I watched post video they're saying that it's being moved the.
Speaker 4: Comenia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: So for the show I do with Echol, I have to I have to take like six or seven clips that the clippers made and then clipped them down between four and six minutes. So that's one of the ones I was working on.
Speaker 1: So yeah, hey, can I tell you something? Yeah, the ten dollar was featured on a bar rescue show.
Speaker 4: Oh really, you know what's funny. I've never watched that show, but I've seen like YouTube videos on the show. It looks interesting.
Speaker 1: So here here, let me see what happened this episode. I remember this episode because this is the episode where the owner, the the the person who's the the By the way, what's up, Johnny F. Carson? What's up, Johnny Johnny Castle. That's a that's Johnny F. Carson is a fish slinger out of the great State of New Jersey.
Speaker 4: Yeah he is. I know Johnny Well. I don't know Johnny Well, but I know I know Johnny is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh, every day, at like four o'clock in the morning, he does like his fish turns.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's great. You know what's funny. I hate fish So I have trouble watching him.
Speaker 1: But to get here, so we gotta get he's right now at eight hundred and none subscribers. He needs one hundred and ninety Wood subscribers to get one thousand.
Speaker 4: One thousand. That's awesome. It's a big number. When he gets he'll get there. Yeah, he'll get there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sorry, if I'm making noise, if I don't know, if I'm making.
Speaker 4: I hum, I sing. I actually do a lot of the things you do, Jake, I hum a lot a lot.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: Hey, did you guys? Did you like the song that made you about you? You had to wear a mask.
Speaker 4: That's one of my favorites. Jakins that you have rocks. I'm I'm honored to have my own disc track. I remember Liquid Crypto was jealous and he never got his own disc track.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But the thing is, oh Cob Makowskio is it here? Was it here? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh I know him. Yeah, Joey sees buddy right yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: By the way, by the way, by the way, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Uh So, let me ask you something. What do you do you guys? Would you can you follow me on X please? Oh?
Speaker 4: Sure, absolutely, Jake, I'll do that right now.
Speaker 1: I just uh, I said you were awesome.
Speaker 4: I see that. Thank you. Sir, all right.
Speaker 1: No, by the way, I Michael ray Bauer number two of my top ten favorite podcasters of the week.
Speaker 4: He's having a big week. Yeah, he's in a couple of clips and everything.
Speaker 3: I know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: I I'm probably because I'm a little too old, but I never watched whatever show Eat my Shorts or whatever? Is that what it was called Slujah Shorts. Yeah, but when I was a kid, there was this show called The Wonder Years that I loved, and he was actually on a few episodes of the Wonder Years. So that's what I know him from.
Speaker 1: He was also he was actually in a in a movie that he was in a movie that stood Drunk was here.
Speaker 4: Dude wears My Car?
Speaker 5: Is he in that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, I've only seen that movie once. I couldn't remember. I figured he was either in that one or Airheads.
Speaker 1: Bo was Airheads.
Speaker 4: Uh so it's uh Adam Sandler what's his face? Steve Asmi and uh fuck Kennedy the main actor, Uh, Brendan Frasier. They're in a band and they get this demo tape that they want to get played, and they pretty much take a radio station hostage. It's a comedy, you know, goofy comedy. But yeah, they take a radio station station hostage to get their demo tape played, and something happens to the tape, so the guy's got to get his ex girlfriend to bring the only other copy and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, yeah, but you know this is this is a show. I'm I'm, I'm, I'm super high. But yeah, Jake, let's see if we got super easy super tips. Yeah, you need to get on super tips. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've cut down on my stream and if I start streaming more, mean I will, but I don't stream enough to bother.
Speaker 1: Let's see me. Have you in the plate ones? Nope? If he any battle? Whoa some money?
Speaker 4: I think it? Yeah, the pineapples on it. All my buddies are on it.
Speaker 1: You need to get on it. You need to save the gimumble nickname before someone steals it.
Speaker 4: Well, like I said, if I start streaming more, I will, but I've only been streaming on my own chidle like twice a month.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is a way I had to comment where's the coming of the night? I had somebody did the comment on the night telling me not to give John buddy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I was. I was torn on that one, Jake, I felt like, but I also know it's my own feelings towards John. I think he kind of may have used you a little bit. But I'm just happy you made up with Ava because I know she really cares about you. Yeah, and if you enjoy going on the big shows, then go on the big shows.
Speaker 1: You know most of them are back is back. It was wrong the Truth killers as John Cena.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's right.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm a little I wish that they would have I wish they would have not did what they did to see them.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, I knew he was gonna lose, but it would have been better if he just like passed out instead of submitted.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it is.
Speaker 4: You know, what do you think Cody won the title again last night? Did you see that or here about?
Speaker 1: People are pissed about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're getting sick of Cody. They got there doing the Cody what they did the Roman Reigns a long time ago. They they shove them down your throat and people get sick of them. It's they like it more organic, you know, And I get it. It's WrestleMania. Cody Rhodes versus versus Randy Orton sounds better than they're a Scottish dude, but you know it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also Cody, you know Cody was on Cody was in legacy with him with Randy and town.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, it's a better story. I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's the thing you're you're trying to say, they're they're they're trying to claim the storyline. But is he gonna retire soon? Who?
Speaker 4: Cody?
Speaker 1: I don't think so, because they wanted to fish the story. They wanted him the story. But that's for people that are good to retire.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I think to finish the story was like no one in his family had ever won the w w E Championship, Like, but you know, his brother never did, his dad never did.
Speaker 1: His dad won the n w A World Tap.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah he won that one. He just never won the w w F for w w E one. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But here here's he disqulled so in a w he disqualified himself in when the when in that match he dis qualified in match between christ Jericho, he dis qualified himself for the for the world title. That that was so mad. I was so mad about that.
Speaker 4: It's funny Jake Gummel. So I watched wrestling in the eighties. I actually started watching wrestling when I mostly watched w w F. But I also my dad liked to watch the be ab what it was called. It was the one down in Texas with the von Eriks. We used to watch that one too, w World Class champions Yes, that one. Yeah, So he used to watch them because I remember the Dingle Warrior who became the Ultimate Warrior. I remember watching him all the Eric brothers.
Speaker 1: Yeah got his Taker got his start and this is a story that he's told on interviews. Taker Undertaker Mark uh Kellaway got his start because he every Wednesday he would go and sit in the in the in the office of of World Class Championship Wrestling until one of the guys, and one of the guys, one of the owners there, book matchmakers and bookers saw he looked like David was David.
Speaker 4: Von Eric Yeah, yeah, yeah he does.
Speaker 1: And so the thing is now now h Taker's wife wrestled in w W for a while. Yeah, and she ruined that podcast by the way. Yeah, I don't know. I liked it when Matt la was on there, but now he's I think Matt Lido was the better co host. And by the way, we all got Frankie. We had Frankie on. Frankie has has more subscribers than both of us.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, oh hey, did you what do you think of Dan Housen because I know you gotta going to w W E. I know you got a cameo from him.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 4: I only know who he was because of you, Jake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that he got I think the only reason why he left was because a W doesn't care about the wrestlers. No, yeah, it's just the only reason. Here's the thing. Jim Cornett said this best. He's gonna have the company until until the to call it. Tony's father's gonna ask for his money back what they and he's gonna have to sell the company. But you have burnt ae w has burned more bridges than did Ted Turner had back in the day.
Speaker 4: It's funny. It reminds me of the Ted Turner thing a little bit, because they both they had all this money and they're losing it, but they like wrestling, so they're just fucking around, you know.
Speaker 1: You know. And also the thing is it's like they don't it's like but Ted had people in the business run in your shows. Yeah, yeah, you know he had. He had Dusty for a few years. He had you know, a Beshall. But they don't Tony. Tony doesn't have that, right, that's true. Tony has these these these indie marks that they can't get booked in the big companies because they're indies. Or here's that now a lot of the people cannot try the only reason why we had to get a d champion because Rio couldn't defend the belt. Rio Rio or.
Speaker 4: Rio, I don't, I don't know w a W two well, so also the.
Speaker 1: Big story a W is number one thunder roses what was her husband from her husband? Okay, yeah, but that's that. But are you gonna be doing a uh be twenty two hats today? No?
Speaker 4: We actually usually do it earlier, but the Pineapple is visiting family, so we're doing it on Monday instead. Yes, family, Yeah, yeah, he's got family.
Speaker 1: Is it a is it a Candalo and a Watermelton.
Speaker 4: Something like that? Yeah, mhm. But you'll still be doing this thing with Roachi tomorrow. But yeah, we're doing Monday instead of Saturday this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I want to say this you know. I know that all you know. I did tell Kevin I would love to have Kevin Sipos be a he still owed to come on the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well he's got no show for ten days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, actually you're allowed to go on shows while you're banned.
Speaker 4: It's true. I just meant like he can't, Uh.
Speaker 1: Tommy Jordan's because Tommy fucking Jordan said he couldn't come on because Tommy Jordan got banned.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I actually don't know the rule. I just I've seen people do it, so I assume it's okay.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, did you see sure? I'm really why I'm reading when I'm talking to you, I'm just like, just wan, did I I just feel hello?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm here, Jake Man.
Speaker 1: There's a news story man died a could cut off his old penis in downtown Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ. It's awful.
Speaker 1: Don't laugh.
Speaker 4: I do. When I was younger, there was this woman cut her husband, what was their name, Bobbitt. The last name was Bobbitt. His name was like John Wayne Bobbitt or something. His wife cut his penis off and like throw it out the cay window. They sewed it back on.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I ended up doing like porn after that.
Speaker 1: I think it's type of us, type of has to end.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sounds good. I got to head to the grocery store anyway to get something. I don't smoke weed, Jake. You know what's funny, I've never liked weed. Even when I used to dabble in drugs, I never liked the weed.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, what do you think about Scarlet Scarlet Hampton?
Speaker 4: Scarlet Hampton, she was on too many shows for a while. She's kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: But you know, but she looks like but her her pan photo is her without no clothes on.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that. Yeah, here, ha, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah mm hmm, all right, I'm gonna I'm gonna guys, Hey, let's go live.
Speaker 4: Let's do it live, all right, We're we don't leave it, don't leave you