Speaker 1: S woo some beautiful people.
Speaker 2: It is your baby Mama's favorite baby Mama, Stormy Pe And this is another episode of Chocolate Chip and Zip the modern day female perspective. Duramn sung back at it again.
Speaker 1: And if you're watching on YouTube, New said who it is? New said who it is? Y'all.
Speaker 2: First of all, shout out to Shot. He like did all this shit in like a day. So yeah, and I'm really excited if you're watching on YouTube, because I have a whole bunch of nerves stuff that you guys can look at now and get a better view of my my little pink fluorescent globe and my storm thunder roll until my story got camera camera. Shot also has a new camera. Shot has a new camera. Shot has a new camera. You know. It's springs spirits anew And today I wanted to come to you guys to talking about a reset. Let me hear you say it reset four. Myself, I felt like I was moving, like I was healing, like I'm working through and I'm applying and I'm really fixing myself twenty twenty five. I need all them benefits, big dog. Okay, this is the reward era. Okay, we always say these conversations about healing, but we don't have enough conversation about the reward era.
Speaker 1: And that's where I'm in right now.
Speaker 2: I put in my work and I need all the benefits, Okay, and that's what we're going to talk about today. You know, it's just a personal check kit, taking the time space and you know, honesty to say, like, yo, actually I'm not resetting.
Speaker 1: I'm just entering as the main character. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm walking in alignment. Right, it's not a reset. I'm walking in alignment. That's what we're doing today. Don't get me wrong. It's still going to be some off the wall type stuff that we're used to, but I really want to focus on this walking in your purpose and walking in alignment and reaping the benefits of the work that you've done on yourself because you deserve king and you deserve queen, and I'm a paya. I feel like this is for anybody who has ever felt like they needed permission to glow up emotionally.
Speaker 1: Spoiler alert, you don't.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you just needed affirmation if I deserve this and this is what should be coming to me. So that's like, but today, friends, I know it's been a while I missy'all.
Speaker 1: Did y'all miss me? Right?
Speaker 2: Like, if you follow me on social media, I'm sure you know I've been You saw that I've been touching. Go, but we're back at it. Yeah, like a crack added not maybe not like a a crack. So let's start to the next point. Let's just go. Let's just go.
Speaker 1: We're gonna we're gonna go. We're gonna go to the next point.
Speaker 2: Right, this is not a reset, it's a realignment. I want you all to receive that. Receive that, right, that's the received dance. That's also my therapist earned her money this week dance. Okay, that's where we are.
Speaker 1: Like, I want to.
Speaker 2: Stop calling it starting over. A lot of times when we start making these changes in our lives, it's like, oh, a new year, knew me who this is. I'm starting over, new season is up? Like, baby, No, you're not starting over.
Speaker 1: You're not. You're not starting from zero.
Speaker 2: You're starting with experience, You're starting with pain, You're starting with a red flag radar. Okay, and if you're like me, you're starting with some new bundos.
Speaker 1: Okay. Like it's a thing, it's a blacking thing.
Speaker 2: The crazy party is, Like, y'all, I really was at a point where I felt like I had to deactivate everything like apps, gone, Instagram, go on phone, face down, playlist, R and B music and gospel remixes, great.
Speaker 1: As come man. That was me, like Sun Up, Sundown, Sun Up, sign down, like.
Speaker 2: I have never had so many melodies from Heaven in my life, Okay. And then one day after I was realizing that, yo, I have cried, I have blocked, I have spiraled, I have journals. One day it really hit me, like, bro, I'm not starting over. I'm just moving up from dating down.
Speaker 1: Snap snap snap.
Speaker 2: That's one thing, right, because we don't like to acknowledge that sometimes we be dating down, y'all.
Speaker 1: We don't. Everybody's the best.
Speaker 2: They've only had the best, They've only done the best, Like nobody has any faults. I'm not gonna lie your girl looked around and realized she was dating down. I don't mean like you know he stayed with his mom dating down, or like you know he got two pairs of jeans dating down, but still dating down, Okay, still dating down. And I was at the point where I felt like, y'all, I had to fix something like maybe if I did in my life a little bit, like you know, maybe if I'm just a little quieter, or maybe if like I softened a little bit more, maybe if I didn't talk with my hands as much.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe if I was a ride or die. Okay, baby, I almost died. I'm not her. I'm not her.
Speaker 2: And you know what else, I realized your person wouldn't have you out here looking crazy piano rid either, So yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I'm I'm I just I had to. I had to. I had to let it go. I had to let it go the absolute bare minimum I was. I was.
Speaker 2: I was dating the bare minimum. I was dating and allowing and moving in the bare minimum. And because I still had like some sort of boundary, it made me believe I was still standing on business and I was still getting better.
Speaker 1: But it's like, nah, I wasn't. I wasn't. I wasn't spoiler, I fucking wasn't.
Speaker 2: I just I realized that I was entertaining people and wanted to be chose by people who wasn't even choosing themselves for real. And it's like, nah, I'm not walking in chaos, I'm only walking in peace. I am choosing peace. Luxury, soft landings and for head kisses.
Speaker 1: That's all. That's all. That's all we're receiving right now.
Speaker 2: And reciprocity, a most importantly reciprocity right anything that doesn't enjoin my soul, that's how we're moving right now.
Speaker 1: That's sitting, that's all.
Speaker 2: If and when love does come, I have to remind myself that it will not be draining.
Speaker 1: Right. It doesn't have to be easy, but baby, it damn sure can't be exhausting.
Speaker 2: That cannot be it until someone is able to match my level of consistency and reciprocity.
Speaker 1: I am fine being by myself.
Speaker 2: Right, and I'm going to be actively avoiding men who don't believe in titles.
Speaker 1: That's not me.
Speaker 2: I'm somebody fine ass fit as funny ass wife. They just ain't find me yet. So if you don't believe in titles, I'm still not to go for you. The main reason I can't entertain that bs no more like bro therapy is one hundred dollars, get the fuck out my face.
Speaker 1: Like honestly, you two are becoming a bill, sir. I can't fuck with it.
Speaker 2: Like no, if you are on a similar journey, I want you to know that you are not alone.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I want you to know that you are not starting over. You're just done cosplaying as a Bill de bay intern Okay. And I want you to know that standing in your worth will allow you to eventually reap all the benefits you deserve. Don't forget to make sure they be aligned with your spiritual beliefs.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I already told you if you don't believe in Jesus Davante Christ, I'm not the one for you.
Speaker 1: I'm That's it. That's it. Heavy on a Davante too. That's his name. Y'all got that? The new King James version. Y'all ain't seen that. No, it's right in here. That's his name.
Speaker 2: So what does that look like? What does that mean moving forward? It means that I'm going to stop apologizing for things. And I've actually compiled the list because who does love a last?
Speaker 1: As a last?
Speaker 2: Things I'm not apologizing for in twenty twenty five. Number one, I'm not explaining my boundaries.
Speaker 1: Twice I say what I said. I'm not explaining my boundaries.
Speaker 2: Twice we wrong. I said what I said. I don't know what part of it.
Speaker 1: Is not clicking.
Speaker 2: It just don't work for me. If you are not consistent, I'm not interested. Okay, that's it, It's simple. I feel like that makes sense. Number two, I don't care what is going on in the world. There is never going to be a time where I want to come to your house to chill and catch a vibe. For the first link, never, I don't never want to do it.
Speaker 1: Never. Never, I will never.
Speaker 2: Want to come to your house to chill and catch a vibe. I don't care how much to killing you got. I don't care how much Mary Jane you got. I don't even that's not even me. I will never I don't want to and don't get me wrong. The only reason I feel like these things keep popping up or keep happening with like women is because there's a large majority of women.
Speaker 1: Who accept those things.
Speaker 2: That's fine, no shade to them, But baby, I ain't one of them. Never, I will never want to do it. Next things, I'm no longer apologizing for twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Five loving loudly and expecting that same energy back. What listen?
Speaker 2: Are you bare minimum bros? I'm not the girl for you. I am a lover girl. I like romance, Okay, I like touching feely. Okay, I like showing you I appreciate you. I like showing you I'm interested in you. Let me let me, let me pay for a haircut, let me send you some lunch money. What you want to do, bab, don't worry about I got it. Like how can I make your life easier? Let me pray for you?
Speaker 1: That's me. If you cannot reciprocate, If this.
Speaker 2: Is not your speed, okay, leave me alone, because you know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna leave your absoloone. Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't understand what part of reciprocity has become such a mundane concept. Reciprocity don't exist anymore, and that's because too many of us are accepting the bare minimum, bros.
Speaker 1: So where's become a novel concept? It has? Next?
Speaker 2: I feel like Johnny Cochrane because I'm like rhyming a lot. But this is by accident. I didn't even peep next one. If our values don't align, I'm not wasting my time.
Speaker 1: You can't be mine. Thank you, shd Come on, come on now.
Speaker 2: If you are not spiritual, you don't believe in marriage, you don't want to have work, kids, Okay, you don't raise your kids the same way that I believe in raising kids, Like if you don't believe in household responsibilities and how they.
Speaker 1: Are defined, I'm not the girl for you, and it's cool.
Speaker 2: There's somebody for you. I'm just not her last one. I need peace, not performance. I want you to do things because you actually want to do things, not because you're trying to impress me or because you think it will get you further than what you actually are. If it's not real, I'm not reacting. If it's not real, I'm not reacting. I know some people feel like they gotta love bomb and gotta go above and beyond.
Speaker 1: And they gotta they gotta you hear it like I'm I'm looking looking.
Speaker 2: I don't need theatrics. I need consistency, baby, and I'm not gonna lie. If you do this right off the back, like oh you just do that for everybody, that makes it a little less special. I know, girls are the rules. It's always something right. As we're moving into this new season of realignment, we have to acknowledge a few things.
Speaker 1: You know, new rules, new vibe, ne me number one.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's hard to be in your soft girl era without creating soft girl spaces. That's something you gotta do for yourself and not just expect your partner to do it for you. Me being soft means I don't have to put my armor up every time I walk into a room. Me entering my soft girl era means I'm choosing peace. Like you got women who say they at a soft girl error, and every time you turn around they arguing under somebody comments not me.
Speaker 1: Shav theom won't catch me. I said what I said, and I'm not going back.
Speaker 2: I'm not going back. You can comment till the cows come home. I'm never gonna say anything back. Never I say what I said that said next this one, coach girl. A few times, I'm dating with discernment, not out of desperation.
Speaker 1: Let me talk to you for a minute.
Speaker 2: Do you know what it's like to date with discernment and not out of desperation. I'm gonna do you one better, Definite women over the age of twenty nine, Yeah, twenty nine. Do you know what it's like to date with discernment and not out of desperation? To date with the mindset I'm only interested in people whose values aligned with mine and have you know similar end goals and not with I'm dating because I need to be married, because the society says if I'm not, I'm of a lesser value.
Speaker 1: Do you know what that means? Dully you fucking try it.
Speaker 2: I won't even say it's strictly women like. It applies to men too, because not gonna lie. Some of y'all men be getting baby fever too.
Speaker 1: I'll be seeing it.
Speaker 2: I'll be seeing it, y'all be getting the baby fever. Y'all want somebody to pack y'all lunch? Okay, y'all be wanting.
Speaker 1: Y'all be wann't the old lady. I'll be seeing it. Dating with the sermon and not out of desperation.
Speaker 2: Yes he's fine, but is he emotionally available? Yes she's attractive, but does she believe in accountability?
Speaker 1: Savannah? Slow down?
Speaker 2: These are things that we have to pay attention to when we say dating with the sermon and not out of desperation. And lastly, love yourself loudly, Love yourself loudly. I'm at a point in my life where whoever I choose to be with gotta love me louder than I love me. Okay, that's the only way this is gonna work, because you know why, because maybe I'm yelling for him and I'm loving on him the lotess of any bit he ever ran into. The only thing I ask for is a little were surprisity.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's it, that's it, and that's all step up or step aside. That's what we're doing right now. All right, y'all, So listen. Now it's time for a new segment.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's happening. Everybody's what's new segment? News segment, news segment.
Speaker 2: I feel like we haven't had a new segment on Chalk Ship ISIP been in a really long time. But now it's not for a new segment. I don't know about y'all, but lately I have been on a Reddit rabbit hole. Some of this stuff is too good not to share. And you know what I value you all opinion, Okay, And I know y'all love some little juicy stories, a little bit of chaos, okay, a little bit of hot mess.
Speaker 1: New segment's gonna be called Somebody come look at this. Somebody come and look at this. Somebody come look at this. That's our new segment.
Speaker 2: Somebody come look at this, okay, And it's where we're gonna dive into the chaotic, hilarious and outrageous stories that I found on Reddit.
Speaker 1: We were going to read.
Speaker 2: It together, analyze together, and you know, maybe even talk a little shit together.
Speaker 1: I like that, y'all like that? What's up?
Speaker 2: It dives into the accountability and the resetting that we were just talking about. You know, today's theme for our reddits is going to be one of my favorites, am.
Speaker 1: I the Asshole.
Speaker 2: First one is am I the asshole for being mad. Hold on, wait, let me close this, you know, pop up speed. So the first one, am I the asshole for being mad at my wife for saying breaking up with her ex was one of her biggest regrets.
Speaker 1: Excuse me say, I ain't gonna lie right off the back. It's given, No, you're not.
Speaker 2: But it says, am I the asshole for being mad at my wife for saying breaking up with her ex was one of her biggest regrets. To a friend who is currently dating him, just a friend currently dating him?
Speaker 1: For me, what's happening right now? What's going on?
Speaker 2: It's pretty much just the title. The other day, one of my wife's friends was talking to her about a guy she was dating. It just so happens to be my wife's ex. The convo went to the friend having some doubts about the guy, and my wife said this, and I.
Speaker 1: Quote it's the end. I quote for me because he said, verbat him splendiferile, not bullet front. Got what let me start right now? Mcdog? She said, what say it again? What did she say? And my immediate response was this, really, bitch, hold on, excuse me, excuse me, excuse me. The gonads on this woman to be able to just blatantly flow off the tongue with girl.
Speaker 2: One thing I regret to let him go hold on to him, says, because like, it's one of my biggest regrets.
Speaker 1: I could never my wife.
Speaker 2: My wife, my wife, how and it took my wife too long to catch on. She was like that, and it took her a while to process what she had said. I told her never mind for now and let her finish the convo with her friend. Granted, her friend left pretty soon after that. We talked about it, and honestly, I'm still pretty pissed. She said, well, baby, what did you mean?
Speaker 1: What did you mean?
Speaker 2: What do you mean by honestly, it didn't make me feel any better. To be honest, I've been keeping some space from her. Ain't nothing like finding out you was a seat filler. Ended up making it til the end. Okay, HAINI know it, Hain, he know it. I don't even know what I would have done in that situation, like if I want my partner and like it just so happened their friends dating one of their exes, and my partner says, like, not even my partner, excuse.
Speaker 1: Me, my husband.
Speaker 2: My husband says, one of my biggest regrets was letting them go. Oh really, now, word rom it is a thing like everybody's human. Sometimes you have word vomit, but for you not to catch it, and then when someone brings it to your attention, you go.
Speaker 1: That, hey, sins, are you okay? Are you cool? Because I don't think you are. I don't know, Oh baby, oh my god, I'm so sorry. No my bad, I'm sorry. No disrespect or like.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, like something you didn't try to clear it at all? All right, So let's go on to the next one. Am I the a hole for breaking out with my boyfriend because he won't let me follow him? On social media? Who won't tell her? You wan y'all, y'all gonna do it, You're gonna do it?
Speaker 1: You want me to do it? Because that I'm not doing it. I just want to know who's gonna do it?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Am I be a whole for breaking up with my boyfriend because he won't let me follow him on social media? Me, eighteen female, and my ex eighteen male, have been trying to work things out after breaking up after a year plus relationship. The whole time we've been together, he's never let me follow him on Instagram.
Speaker 1: You don't find that suspicious. You don't find that suspicious.
Speaker 2: That's not your boyfriend. He's all of our boyfriends, respectfully, Respectfully.
Speaker 1: He's playing a dude pretending to be a dude.
Speaker 2: Man, Adam drop character till I've done a DVD commentary.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Like, baby, listen, I'm gonna hold your hand when I say this. That's not your man, that's not your me, that's not your ma, that's not your man.
Speaker 2: Anytime I bring it up, he says I'm overreacting, or that Instagram isn't a big deal.
Speaker 1: If it isn't a big deal, why you can't just follow him. Huh.
Speaker 2: He acts like I'm asking for something crazy when all I want is to be able to follow the person I'm dating. It just feels like he's hiding something. He says he doesn't care about Instagram. But if that's true, then why is he being so weirried about it. I'm gonna hold your hand when I say this. That's not your mean. I know you think, yeah, he eat off your fork and he's spit in your mouth, and y'all do boyfriend girlfriend thing. That's not your mean, that's not your me en. I finally got fed up with arguing about this every day. I broke up with and blocked him on everything.
Speaker 1: Dugg I really do.
Speaker 2: Care for him and I do love him, but this bothers me so much. He says, I'm being dramatic and petty for anythings over and app. So am I the a hole for thinking this was a valid reason to break up with him and block him on everything. Honestly, if it's not that deep and it's just an app, why can't I follow you? Make it make sense? Does he have a private page? Because why can't you see what he's doing on his page? Like?
Speaker 1: It's just so many things.
Speaker 2: Since you're gonna follow that man and you're gonna go to that page and see he got a whole nother wife and kids, more.
Speaker 1: Than likely because there's something.
Speaker 2: There's something because even if he didn't want people to know, maybe he had a girlfriend, right, you can still follow him and he cannot post you and nobody would know he had a girlfriend. Because sometimes men will tell you, like.
Speaker 1: A private approach, that I don't want everybody in my business.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you don't have to post me. But to the point where I can't follow you, maybe there are there deeper things going on. Here's an even bigger thing. What if you follow him on social media and then you see he one of those guys that be in everybody's comments talking to themselves. What if you follow him on social media and you see he one of those guys who posts pictures with the money all on his arm like this. What if you follow him on social media and you see he one of those guys who post pictures with like illegal paraphernalia and like the strap, or what if you follow him and you see he want of those guys who post with the fish hanging like this. It's so many things there are pluses and they are minuses, but the biggest one.
Speaker 1: Is I think he's cheating. That's it all bloils down to. I think he's cheating.
Speaker 2: That's that's what I think. I don't know about y'all, but that's what I think. Giving me you hiding me vibes? Is she the a hole for breaking up with him or not me personally? I'm gonna say no, I think he was hiding some And if you ain't prove it, prove it.
Speaker 1: Okay. When I tell you I don't want to be with you, hit me with the hair Maan, damn, I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. If it's one of those, still give it to me.
Speaker 2: Let me have it so I can see for myself, right because if it's not, then I'm gonna think you're doing something that you ain't sposed to be doing.
Speaker 1: Let's let let's let's.
Speaker 2: Recap what we've been talking for today. Number One, we're not re setting for aesthetics. We're not re setting for men. Were resetting because we deserve alignment. Okay, whether that be being with somebody who lets you follow them on social media, okay, whether that be you know, be with somebody who understands you, know what your core values are and what's important to you, and willing to work towards moving forward.
Speaker 1: You deserve, Queen, You'll deserve all right, and I want all that for you.
Speaker 2: And you know my message is always gonna be the same. Follow me Yendagram at Stormy, p p e A at Chocola, Ship and Zip. And if you don't remember anything, please remember this. It's not a reset, it's realignment, all right. I love you guys, but I'll see next week.
Speaker 1: Peace.
Speaker 2: Sure,