Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm bad with something for you to think about. Now.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be touchy. What everything I talk about is touchy for touchy people. But you need to hear it. This is about developing emotional bones with chat, GPT or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's called, whatever program you use, GROP.
Speaker 2: Chat, GPT or whatever program it is that you use, developing emotional bonds with these entities. Let me tell you something, no matter what you believe, no matter what you believe, these things will never be human.
Speaker 1: They will never be human.
Speaker 3: Never.
Speaker 2: They are just machines. That's it. They are machines, just like the computers you tapping in to every day. That's what they are.
Speaker 1: They only hold.
Speaker 2: The information that's input it. Now let me explain to you, and please please please understand. People freely and unknowingly. Let me say it again, People freely and unknowingly have giving up their data. You give up your data when you put emails into different websites, or you go to the store and they say you want to you wanna sign up for email? Boom your information when you do applications. Every single thing you do gives access to your data. Now, check GPT and the other platforms The reason they seem as if they understand you in a humanistic way is because of all of the billions upon billions of aglorithm rhythms rhythms.
Speaker 1: That they have been able to retrieve from.
Speaker 2: Many many, many many many many many many many sources. They are able to retrieve these things because it's available. So the reason they seen that they have emotions is because they have learned emotions from you, not for me, because I don't wear smart marches and look into cameras to get my you know, irish and poke my finger and you know, all the different things that you that you can do. Where they can have access to human like emotions and the way people talk and their their gait, you know, they have been programmed to receive all of these things.
Speaker 1: So it's not that they are.
Speaker 2: Ever going to be human, but they can be human like because they know emotions, they know.
Speaker 1: How to sound.
Speaker 2: A certain way, because they've been able to access different types of languages, different dialects, all kinds of things, anything in everything, anything and everything. They have been programmed to access words, emotional words that tell on your heart and all of these things. And for instance, if you say, this is just hypothetical. So you say, so, I want you to make me a very realistic picture of a boat, and I want the.
Speaker 1: Boat to have.
Speaker 2: A certain look. You know, I want the boat to look futuristic, and I want the boat to have a big window on the back, and I want it to be pointing in the front. You know. You give these different information to, you know, to whatever program you're using. So once you feed whatever you're feeding into the program, the program will then.
Speaker 1: Come back and say, well, what color do you want it?
Speaker 2: Do you think that you would want the dimensions to be this or that or whatever. They gonna feed off of what you say to it. That's how that works. And if you are a person who's lonely and you're trying to talk to one of these entities because you're lonely, they're going to respond to you in the way you're talking to it, because that's what it's designed to do. It's not feeling you, it's not feeling you at all, but it's going to respond to you because it has those things.
Speaker 1: That they're able to access.
Speaker 2: To sound emotional, to sound caring. They don't know what that is. It's by structure, it's by design. Because you have tarted to be that way. You me everybody in the world because they've taken things from all kinds of resources, people and things. So some of you, you're developing these emotional bonds with these things.
Speaker 1: They have no emotion.
Speaker 2: It's you who is emotional because of the unhealed hearts and minds that you have. And you know that's true because you would be talking to chat GPT in the first place.
Speaker 1: In that way.
Speaker 2: Some of you think you're in love with chat GPT. Now tell me that is not a broken person. You think chat GPT is in love with you because they're responding to the words and the things that you're saying. You would say, I love you, I love you too, I wish I could see you tonight.
Speaker 1: Well, all you have to do is come back.
Speaker 2: Well, how many times can we talk to like, we can talk as many times.
Speaker 1: As you want.
Speaker 2: All of this is by design, people, it's responding to you because you're asking specific questions and it's responding to you in specific ways to what you have asked. It does not have any emotions. It is not in love with you. It does not feel what you're feeling. And I'm not saying this to hurt anybody's feelings.
Speaker 1: But you need to wake up.
Speaker 2: You need to wake up and stop with the foolishness.
Speaker 1: But that is how broken people are.
Speaker 2: They are so desperate for emotions and feelings and you know, feeling good and wanting to belong and all types of things like that, that they easily form emotional bonds with these different platforms. And it's ludicrous, it really is. Some people have killed themselves, committed suicide, and some people have killed other people because they believe chat.
Speaker 1: GPT or whatever platform it is that they use.
Speaker 2: They believe GPT so much that they killed not knowing it was only responding to them because they were asking questions. It's not an emotional bond on their end. It's an emotional bond on your end. They don't have emotions. Computers don't have emotions. It just seems like they do because they have access to so many things that's human like, because they've stolen it from you through all of these rip these risk watches and different things like that that you that you wear. It's still in all of your information, all of it. What these computers know. It's endless. But if we all died today, if the world ended today, all of those computers, what they.
Speaker 1: Have now, that's all they'll ever have.
Speaker 2: Because they can't evolve on their own, and they'll all eventually.
Speaker 1: Die out because no one will be here to input any updated information in there.
Speaker 2: What they got now is enough to last for years and years and years and years and years, because, like.
Speaker 1: I said, it's pulled from all types of sources, all types. So before you get on the computer.
Speaker 2: And trying to find you a computer love, stop it already.
Speaker 1: Get yourself together.
Speaker 2: Go join a club, a positive club, you know, a positive social club. They have many meet up clubs. Something positive, nothing negative, so you can become a better youth and stop thinking that these computers are emotional creatures because they are.
Speaker 3: Not not at all, not at all, but many people that just fall for because of their own brokenness.
Speaker 2: You can get online and you can talk to a computer all day long, and that computer will respond to you according to what you ask.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 2: Going further, it will say things outside of what you ask because it's feeding off of what you already asked. So what's going to put in other things?
Speaker 1: Because it's pulling.
Speaker 2: From different sources to respond to you to the best of its ability, from all.
Speaker 1: Other things that's inputed within it. It don't love you.
Speaker 2: Boo boo.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I'm sorry, and I know some people will.
Speaker 2: Get angry, but it's expected when you have the heart in the mindset that many people do because they lack understanding. You're willing to cause harm to yourself or harm to someone else over a computer.
Speaker 1: It's not the computer, it's you.
Speaker 2: And then you want to sue the computer company or whatever.
Speaker 1: Your family want to sue the computer company.
Speaker 2: You want to sue the computer company, But it's you because you develop an emotion emotional bond with a computer. You know, it's like people who develop emotional bonds with dolls. In saying, I mean carry these dolls around as if they are human. Now, that's insanity. A lot of y'all think people are insane and mental mentally.
Speaker 1: Ill, and they're not.
Speaker 2: They mentally stressed, but they're not mentally ill. But people who walk around with these dolls as if these dolls are human, that's insanity for sure.
Speaker 1: And people falling in love with the computer delusional. Wake up. They are not feeling any emotions.
Speaker 2: It's designed to say the right words, it's designed to sound the way.
Speaker 1: It does according to what you ask. And it's not.
Speaker 2: That. It's like this. If there's a certain certain system that they have rigged to lie, it'll lie, it'll even lie.
Speaker 1: But if.
Speaker 2: They have not rigged it to lie, it's gonna tell you the truth.
Speaker 1: People are upset about that too. Oh no, this can be real. It's real because they pulled the information.
Speaker 2: From many many sources, many many many sources.
Speaker 1: So a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Are finding out things that they didn't know or understand. They're finding the truth and all baby, some people are not happy with it. It's just so much with these type of programs, and they can be phenomenal if.
Speaker 4: They're used correctly, But when you're trying to fill voids in your life through CHET, GPT and other platforms.
Speaker 2: You're only opening the opening the doors to more hurt in your life. Because some of you are really investing your time and energy into these computers.
Speaker 1: You can't even walk away from them.
Speaker 2: You're so invested in them, thinking they are feeling you, thinking they have.
Speaker 1: An emotional bond with you. Know they don't. They don't know you from the back of my hand.
Speaker 2: You're developing and emotional bond with it, which is ridiculous. So many people cause unnecessary stress and strain in their own lives because of the unheal hearts and minds that they have. I will tell you, if you allow healing in your life, whatever ails you. If you allow healing in your life, healing of that invisible part of you that's causing dysfunction in your life, if you allow healing of that, no matter where the pain came from. If you allow healing to take place by taking ownership, recognizing, forgiving, loving yourself, change will occur. Positive change. But thinking you're gonna find peace and love and jack GPS for any program like that, You're never gonna grow to be a better person. You're gonna always have that unheal hearted mind. When you don't have to change starts with you. When you feel that you're beginning to allow yourself to be controlled by anything or anyone, it's time to pull back. It's time to get yourself together and pull back.
Speaker 1: But what do many people do?
Speaker 2: They go full speed ahead, just like they do in relationships, without no one self loving self knowing anything about the other person, full.
Speaker 1: Speed ahead into disaster.
Speaker 2: When you see there's a pattern and you are allowing something to control you, and you keep succumbing to it, it'll take over.
Speaker 1: You'll be so.
Speaker 2: Caught up in it that you feel every day the first thing you gotta do chat, GTP, chat, GPT, whatever it is on whatever program you're using, you can't do without it. That's when something is controlling you. You become possessed by it, like people are possessed by actual people because they allow them to control their lives. You have to know better than that. And you know that's all I'm saying. My throat is a little sword. I'm leaving it right there.
Speaker 1: Please share. People need to hear this. This is a big one. People need to hear.
Speaker 2: And also please check out my new platform, which is called From the Heart to the Heart is something very different.
Speaker 1: Check it out and please share. Thank you for listening. Much love.
Speaker 2: You know I am every episode the same and I pray you do it, think on it.