Speaker 1: From the studio apartment in Queens, but from Big John's Pizza right here in Queens Village, Jamaica's people bulletboard, right, you know, Loong, I rail good stuff, This stuff, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: This apple juice is mad good for some ready. I don't know why, but I have my name so sweet, so worry the stuff. But yeah, my boys, the leader of the Saints sa mere the narrow or something. Man let him know, man.
Speaker 3: Man later the same made the narrow Big DTS man were here we live right now?
Speaker 1: Man, Okay, okay, real quick, because you know, I'm like, like I'm like relatively new to the indie scene right espeaking with DTS.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I don't trust snakes, right.
Speaker 4: DTS don't trust snakes.
Speaker 3: It's just, you know, it's a cold I really live by, you know, because I don't trust the soul. And I see how many people can really sneak people in this world, in and outside of wrestling. So I feel like it's my mission to save everybody from snakes that's around them. A lot of people be oblivious to snakes, so that is my job to guide them through it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So would that mean everybody else is a snakes?
Speaker 3: That they all or just you mean you ain't simulating that I'm a snake?
Speaker 1: Don't know what I'm saying. Like, does that mean that everybody else other than yourself as a snake.
Speaker 4: I don't know, actually speak louder than words.
Speaker 3: So whatever they do to decide whether or not they're a snake or not, that's up to them. But I can see clearly I can dictate who's a snake or who's not. Therefore, I give somebody the guide to cleanse themselves of that venom that they have stowed upon. It could be a family, it could be a friend, be a foe, or the snakes everywhere. And that's my mission to get rid of those snakes and help out others.
Speaker 2: All right, So I'm sorry for all me slade secking.
Speaker 1: Quick look back to the main the main pot right here, so real quick, right off the top, off the top, I have paired my notes, so like myself and everybody else wants to know, right, explain actions of late last time I saw you broken the LPW crucible and you attack you and your boys attacked cash grap What's what's going with that?
Speaker 4: Broken? I don't find that as a break. And you see, I was wrongly suspended from lp W. As I was trying to find.
Speaker 3: Out what I'm doing on the show, received the phone call letting me know how suspended. Apparently apparently there has been some controversy. Me attacking a fan on the outside of the lp W venue and.
Speaker 4: Things like that just makes me think.
Speaker 3: A lot of just against Ka Shamid the Darrol well I there's so much controversy against Amida nails Tee.
Speaker 4: I just came off of a rise.
Speaker 3: I just won my sixth man at LPW Infernal August, so I'm going to rise. I vowed to show my saints how to get things done. And what happened general Manager Corey they suspends me, made the narrow while I'm trying to help everybody, and I mean everybody.
Speaker 4: But I did the last show a crucible.
Speaker 3: That was nothing more than just a statement to the general manager. You see, I don't have a problem with cash Grab like I said the other day, I actually like linear El Cash. What I did to him with that chair was just the medicine. You see, it was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Let's be honest. When this tournament started. Who was the favorites to win this tournament? The Saints was the favorites to win this tournament, and then all things happened in that.
Speaker 4: First round of dual focus got us there.
Speaker 1: Maybe getting right here.
Speaker 4: I already seen how it happened. When you know why something.
Speaker 3: Happens, it's it's not even it's not even your fault at that point. So yeah, it was kash grab on posters. Yes, it was kash grabbing this tournament. Yes, it's just been the wrong thing at the wrong time. What I did to cash grabber just to get the attention of the general manager. Hopefully she make things right hashtag free. She made the narrow is on a loose and I feel will spread this message that it is only three letters in this industry that matters, and that it is dts okay.
Speaker 2: With me a favor explaining your relationship with Cory Lee.
Speaker 4: Corey Lee, it's not there's no relationship there. I mean, she's a cook general manager in my opinion.
Speaker 3: You know, I tried to give her a grace over the last twelve months, and constantly she been putting brick after break in front of She made the narrow and it makes me sick? Why act yourself? Watchmith the Narrow haven't been on any LPW posters.
Speaker 4: Huhn ask her. That's that's that's that's tough.
Speaker 3: Right before, why did I get suspended two days before l W Cruisible there was no plans for shamide the Narrow.
Speaker 4: I don't, I don't. I don't go by rumors or not being No.
Speaker 3: I need to know things. I'm the leader of the Saints. If I'm if I'm lost the people that's by me, by my side, what did that make them?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: If I'm supposed to lead by example, how they're supposed to learn from me? I find it very suspectful to leave a top star like me off of the show. So yeah, I made my presence be known consequences to certain actions. And that's what Corey Lee needs to understand.
Speaker 1: Okay, before we move on, right, anything in particular, like like A you like like I guess I'll say this, I say like this you have like a in one statement if you want to say the Choral League, if you couldn't like one sentence, if you want to say to her, is.
Speaker 3: There anything I want to say to her? In one sentence? It's not one sentence. I have a lot to say to Courty Lee, and I will get to that soon. I will find Corey Lee, and I'm pretty sure she will see me real soon because I have a lot to say.
Speaker 4: I don't play about my career.
Speaker 3: That's one thing, but it's one thing to stop me from saving everybody, because I'm know right from savior this industry and everybody will know eventually.
Speaker 4: I told Coryle already there's.
Speaker 3: The things I know about Corey Lee that she doesn't want to be letting on public. But that's gonna be being Corey Leek like I was her.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna cip this and I'm taggering it so to see it.
Speaker 3: I know you are because I see you've been instigating a real live lately, but cash grab, you know, just by you having me on here, I know you have a brain. So I'm gonna tread lightly with that. I'm gonna let you be with that.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Carol, Huh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Huh, it's dark, Carol, I can't I'm doing sorry now, what's going.
Speaker 2: Your friend? Dark? Okay, Okay, I'm sorry about that podcast?
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you give cash Grab this hard time when you had the more?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 4: Did you give cash grab this hard time when you had the more?
Speaker 2: Oh, I apologized for the hard time.
Speaker 4: But it's like anybody just disrespecting. She made the narrow. I see, everybody. I didn't expect the narrow. I didn't mean to dealer with disrespect and.
Speaker 3: L p W for the last three years. I'm done with that. Now I'm gonna show everybody that they have to respect me, whether they like it or not.
Speaker 4: That includes you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I like narrow.
Speaker 4: On your show right now. That means you have a sense of urgency to me.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, say, but just since you brought up real quick, real quick, so I had yeah, so you of course you all know that I had no dowt his brings of cash Grab on like I wednesday. So that said, right, what's your response to what to what he said about? Yes, we said about y'all. What's response he said?
Speaker 2: Please? The man's him again, the tall guy for God's.
Speaker 3: Name, the big a Chaos and Carter. You need to put the respect on the saint's name, Shamier de Niro, the Big a Chaos and Carter in the black outside of his creed. As for the comments made by Donna's Briggs, Notice did he name drops Shamid de Niro?
Speaker 4: Did he say anything to me? Not at all.
Speaker 3: So anything you need to dictate and see the big a KOs and Carter will let you know, let the world know how he feels about Donna's Briggs, because that's who he says something about. You see, I didn't. I didn't physically get involved with the Donna's Briggs. I'm not worried about Bridge, you see. I let my feelings about Donna's big be known on Instagram.
Speaker 4: I feel like he's holding back his tax partner.
Speaker 3: There's a lot, there's a lot there, but the Donna's Briggs is holding back in cash. So whatever Donna's Briggs has to say about the Saints, he needs to he needs to step back, literally, because he has a lot of targets on his back and he does not once made the narrow to be one of them. As for Aoston Carter, he's pissed off. He's thrown it into knockout Boston Carter. You're calling him a bumb We don't like anybody so crazy about the Saints. So he's gonna deal with that on his own time.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, that real quick might be a dumb question. I'm asking away what the reasons you have with skamke Lee.
Speaker 1: And why he didn't target them?
Speaker 2: What do you.
Speaker 4: Assimulated that there's some sort of connection there?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm trying to understand what's going on. That's a last game. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Tim.
Speaker 3: If you don't know what's going on, there's nothing going on. I haven't had any intellectual skam Likely. I think they're solitaritape, very athletic, promise the career ahead of them.
Speaker 4: I see nothing wrong with skam Likely.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Bet, what's your thoughts on the current what's your thoughts on the current on the current tag team.
Speaker 4: Concord from the tag team title? Pitcher? Yeah, I got said. I like everybody in LPW.
Speaker 3: You see lpwhog has to be the best independent wrestling on the East Coast. So everybody, very athletic, everybody's gonna make it. As far as the tag teams LPW is concerned, they know the real They know they can't hang with the Saints. If the higher power is gonna stop the Saints, the Saints will be in the finals of the tag team title tournament. The Saints would have been crowned their first ever tag team champions.
Speaker 4: So ask for everybody else.
Speaker 3: Whether it's Dual Focus, Ryan Royal, Dante Griffin, it doesn't matter because whoever has that goal, they won't have it for that long because the Saints will eventually have those tag team titles.
Speaker 4: And you can believe that.
Speaker 1: Okay, who you got winning the dual likely or scam sorry focus or scam.
Speaker 4: Likely doesn't matter. It doesn't matter who wanna win. Listen, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing about that, right, whether you got scam likely winning the titles or due Focus winning the titles, you know what. Actually, actually, on a personal note, I really want to du A Focus to win those titles because if they don't win those titles, I'm gonna be very pissed off. You see, even though the higher ups made them win that title match, that that that tournament match against US, there was a lot of controversy with a lot of outside interference, especially from smooth black men. I feel like Dual Focus does not win. That means the Saints got screwed for no reason. And if we got at least have to be a reason to get screwed, you know, so it's cool. It's cool nobody stops smooth black Men from out interfering in that match, because if they did, the Saints will be prevailing.
Speaker 4: The Saints will be in that spot, not dual focus. So I do hope do focus.
Speaker 3: When because when they do get those titles, you know it's gonna be the fun runners of the number one contenders.
Speaker 2: The Saints. Okay, okay, real quick, what's that? What's the next move?
Speaker 3: What's the next move? Yeh, you're asking me what's the next move? I don't know if you know, but I'm suspended from lp W. So the next move free the Narrow movement. It has to go worldwide. Somebody has to stop this travesty of locking me down, locking me away. You don't want Shamith the Narrow to be an lp W, don't want me on any shows.
Speaker 4: We have the Simber twentieth.
Speaker 3: Get soon, but I know where the side so they can't hold me back from that long Because you can't hold me back from SMID.
Speaker 2: You don't know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: I'm going to reach out to Cora Lee and ask and We'll take it, get you back, Okay, I'll reach out to as I've.
Speaker 4: Been reaching out to Cory Lee for months.
Speaker 3: You see, ever since I put away the fire that was Billy and kid destroying his ankle for his own good, sending him away to other excursions, Corey Lee has been ducking me.
Speaker 4: She be dug me from March, April, May.
Speaker 3: June, July, August, September, October, and here we are. I even thought I was suspended from somebody in the office, not even Coreer leave somebody in the office.
Speaker 4: That's how you respect you.
Speaker 2: Is it indefinite? Like how long was it.
Speaker 4: Suspended? Yes, I'm definitely suspended.
Speaker 3: Definitely right, but I would write there you can't suspend this message.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, real quick before we move on to my next portion right the halfway there, we could get some plugs real quick, like social media, booking and FO.
Speaker 2: Et cetera. Shout out okay, well.
Speaker 3: Booking and fo you know, I mean shamed the Narrow Dts at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: That's where you can find me.
Speaker 3: You know, people probably have some sense to have me on their shows. So she made the Narrow Dts at gmail dot com, the Narrow TV on YouTube. The Narrow TV is on YouTube. Shammer the Narrow on Instagram. She made the Narrow on Instagram. She made the Narrow on Twitter. She made the Narrow on TikTok where everywhere we're blowing up. We're trying to get this movement going. Like I said, not just in the ring and outside the ring too. I help my people, They helped me. I spread this word. So everybody kind of standing how them because the snakes everywhere. I'm pretty sure you're around snakes. You don't even know it right now. I just hope you're not a snake, not a snake. How you feel about cash.
Speaker 1: To be honest, right, I'm gonna I know personally I like them.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: I like them too. Before they ran their mouth about the Saints. That's it kissed me off the most, all right, So clearly I misunderstood to where someone else that talks crazy online things are gonna get away with it made the Narrow.
Speaker 4: It's not good.
Speaker 3: So no, not it's only one person talking. That's the one. I feel like that's holding back that partner. But we're gonna get into that time.
Speaker 1: You know, interesting point a lie, all right, that that alright, so we have that we at that quarter show right where listeners timing right, so people thought the week right without the day in this case, cause we mean to be like on the spot, that's a baby. But since that festing right, people pick me up at now one seven two eighty five six with their text messages mostly and they act the questions for you. Right, So here you go, let me see why why got here?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, this is an interesting one.
Speaker 1: This person asks what are your influences?
Speaker 3: Your influences, Well, as far as wrestling goes, my biggest influence has to be Kurt Angle. You know, ever since I was eight months old, I've been watching wrestling, and Kurt Angle was the first person that grabbed my attention when.
Speaker 4: I was a baby.
Speaker 3: Oh no, when you're a baby, you're interested in bright colors and things like that.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's what got me.
Speaker 3: But then you know, I was I was a smart baby, so I realized time was and that was Kurt Angle. So yes, Kurt Angle influenced me heavy on wrestling. I already knew this was going to happen. I knew the pieces I needed to put together, and I can think for that right there, you know, actually k understands what this movement is about. He's actually a DTS supporter as well. So crazy hour things just fall into place.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, okay, let me see what quick like, I got four more things to ask you done right?
Speaker 2: Let me see where's wisdom? This one person asks how how did the Saints form?
Speaker 4: How did the Saints form? How did.
Speaker 3: I've always been I've always been the leader of the Saints. This is years the outside the ring. I needed to bring it to a bigger pasture, So yes, brought it to professional wrestling. You see, I always was scouting since day one, since I joined professional wrestling, scouting who's worthy enough to stay inside by side with Shamid the Narrow to spread this message to be cleansed himself.
Speaker 4: So formed Austin Carter, the big Ak. You see, he was lost in his.
Speaker 3: Career twenty twenty four that he found a light by understanding what I was preaching.
Speaker 4: So he stood by my side, became my enforcer. Then putting it on the shelf.
Speaker 3: LPW first strike in January this year, the Black Outside of Creed debut, and that was more organic than ever because he was a fan in the crowd that hopped over and saw was going on.
Speaker 4: Shamid and Narrow was being screwed once again.
Speaker 3: It was in a six man tag team match with William Kidd Topaney Giant in bad Lands August.
Speaker 4: You know, controversies happened with a crooked ref.
Speaker 3: But then after the match, I just say started as pre led present be felt in his own names by assaulting William Kid, teaching him that you don't mess for Shamir. And he understood the message, and he understood that he is willing to be a saint alongside me.
Speaker 4: We've met a lot of since.
Speaker 2: This next question, guy has two parts to it.
Speaker 1: Are you a tag team guy or a singles guy?
Speaker 4: I'm a Shamid the Narrow guy.
Speaker 3: Anywhere on the marquete they need Shamid the Narrow to be I will be there. You need me to toss people over the top, open a battle, Roy, I'm there. You need Shamide the Narrow to win some tag team gold. Im there have the Narrow to win some world heavyweight title gold.
Speaker 4: I'm there too. Hm.
Speaker 1: I think he met like It's like, do you have like singles as independent of New York group?
Speaker 2: The singles aspirations?
Speaker 3: I believe so I feel like everyone wants to strive for that solo success. You know, it's a team work thing. At the end of the day, you know the people besides you get you there. But yes, I do feel like one day you will see shmid the narrow in the singles realm.
Speaker 4: I'm comment there right now. You know the Saints, we're Saints, We're a big family. But if we do our own thing, we still know the code that we live by. Dcyes. Now this's gonna change.
Speaker 5: So like just say I'm all around or you know, I'm not just a singles guy. I'm not just a tag guy. I'm all around. I'm with anything. Any smoke from there?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Almost My last question ask real quick, so.
Speaker 4: How do I phrase this?
Speaker 1: What is it that you want out of LPW like, for example, the World Championship or the tag team tyles or whatever it could be.
Speaker 2: What what do you want from lpwort W.
Speaker 4: I want it all. I want the goal, I want the respect, I want everything.
Speaker 3: I want to acknowledge me from the fans to know that what I'm preaching is a fact. You see this, this misconception that me should made the Nairol, that I'm a snake. I hate that because I hate snakes out there. You call me something I'm against my whole life. I've been dealing with snakes, betrayals, friendship, relationships, family and.
Speaker 4: People are going to misconstrul my message with that.
Speaker 3: Not sure some of my actions are little aggressives. Has hard has They gotta learn somehow, you know what I mean? It's always tough. Love with Shamida Nairo Shmidan Narrow loves everybody. It's up to them to understand that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I guess I guess that's it. Any last words, the last words.
Speaker 3: Anybody that's watching us right now, understand this. The Saints we are not bad. If anything, we are to cleanse that professional wrestler needs. My name is Samanda Narrow and it's letter than this industry that matters. And it's not LPW, it's not ah G. It is d T yes, because you should never trust stake.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: If that said, I'm gonna head out along for anything distance putting up. I got a lot of work to do my home, my telesers, So head home now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how about before you go, how about you tell your best friends cash grab the next time they on here.
Speaker 4: The next time they're on here.
Speaker 3: I want to be on here too, because I might have something to say to them live on your show, since that's where this all started. Right, You don't have to instigate. You never have to instigate with Shamide the Narrow. Anything somebody has to say to Shamid the Narrow, they can say it to Shamide the Narrow.
Speaker 4: So beat as you said, what all right?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I was saying a Johnice perspective.
Speaker 3: John Donna's Bridge. Huh you're talking about a yeah, yeah, yeah, Donna's Briggs, Yeah, some of you.
Speaker 2: All right, bet, so here's I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm gonna text you my number when we signed off, right, give me a.
Speaker 2: Cost six o'clock, right, ok ahead? Right, I bet that.
Speaker 1: But until then, I think my next my next recording is gonna be live tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I believe cla o' clock.
Speaker 1: So, like I always say, they are trouble, stay safe until the next twenty five hours, twenty four and a half hours, all right, I'm better man, twenty three and a half hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: See, dealing with cash grab, you're gonna you're gonna get little boxes like that in your brain. Deal a little cash grab. So I understand. So I'm gonna give you a pass on that, you know, I mean, yes, all right.
Speaker 1: Bet, I got Jet Drew, when I got what I got? Oh, only Walker? Yeah, only oron Walker. That's why I got tomorrow.
Speaker 4: You said, Jed Drew, Yeah, Jed Drew. I like that kid.
Speaker 3: I just smashed his head in a little bit. But it's pretty good. It's pretty good, all right.
Speaker 2: Anything gonna hear oron Walker real quick?
Speaker 3: Ma mama, I'm gonna leave that right there. You know, I got my eye on that man, you know what I mean. He's been pretty good coming into scene.
Speaker 4: Lp W. That's all I'm gonna say about that from now, all right.
Speaker 2: Bet, all right?
Speaker 1: Well, like I said, I'm head out now, I'm gonna text you my number, give me a cost to the clock, right, gotcha?
Speaker 2: All right, man, I all sign out a