Speaker 1: I'm Ali. I came out after twenty years of marriage and I have three kids.
Speaker 2: I'm Melissa and I have two kids, and I came out at thirty seven after an eleven year marriage.
Speaker 1: This podcast is about coming out later and the struggles and victories that come with it.
Speaker 2: When coming out feels like the end of the world, but it's really just the beginning.
Speaker 3: This is the Lesbian Chronicles.
Speaker 1: I am waiting to be joined by my co host Melissa. We have a lot to chat about today, starting with well, what a blast we had at Atlanta. Gross in Atlanta. I'm still posting pictures. They're coming in hot. Oh and look who just decided to join me four minutes late for the pod. It's four minutes late.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm not used to opening alone, but I did it. I did it because Melissa and my job. Ali.
Speaker 4: I'm proud of you.
Speaker 1: Melissa and I have an appointment at twelve fifteen, so I knew if I didn't get on it, we'd be in trouble.
Speaker 4: That's taking initiative. I like it right.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, I have a topic that I want to get after today on aging.
Speaker 4: On aging.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, this is another one of those times where I don't know what the topic is, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Exactly, she's coming in, Okay, So let me tell you kind of what happened. So we have a block party in my neighborhood twice a year, and we're planning the block party now for April. And the women there are asking me like do I want to be single? Like do I wish I was in a relationship? Like just asking me lots of questions. And my neighborhood's very gay, as you know.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, are these straight women? Gay women?
Speaker 1: Gay women? Mostly gay women? Actually it's half gay, half straight. Last night, the planning committee is half gay, half straight, all women, okay, And they're just like, you know, digging in with me, like what do you you know, what's your deal? Like, asking lots of questions, and we have all ages we have. We run the gamut from you know, thirty five to probably fifty eight in the planning committee. So they're just asking questions. But anyway, the married couple, that's the gay couple that have been married a long long time. They're showing me pictures of when they met, and I swear to God, Melissa, they looked like twenty two year old doe eyed girls. I mean they were like baby baby girls. And now they've been together all these years. They live across the street from me, they've got a daughter, and they're just two married lesbians. They're a little bit older than me, not much, but it got me thinking about how like do you ever see actors that you don't see all the time and then you see them again and you're like, fuck, they got old like.
Speaker 2: They Actually I thought that the other day. I mean Hairston Ford, that's one.
Speaker 1: Great example for ever Hotti Hotty Hotty in.
Speaker 2: The right like back in the Star Wars day and even into his gosh, he was probably in his forties right doing the Fugitive totally, you know, had that like rugged situation going on. And I saw him at an award show the other day and I was like, damn, he got old, right.
Speaker 1: Well, do you ever worry that? Like I I guess I feel like I have. I worry that. It's like I'm, you know, just vulnerably I'm getting older, Like I'm over fifty now, I'm fifty one. I hate saying it, but it's like I do all the things I do, the skin stuff, I work out, I go to yoga, I go, I run, like I do all the things, but it's like you can't stop time, like you're just and the weeks are flying by. I think that's the other thing, Like with this planning committee, we have two a year. We just had the last one and now months have blown by and we're doing the other one, and I'm like, nothing's really changed, like I'm still here and it's not to be depressing. It's more just like the time is ticking by. And when I look at these other people, I'm like, shit, they got fucking old. And here these women are like asking me, like what's your plan, dude, Like do you want to meet some Like what are do you want to be single? Essentially is what they're asking me. And the answer is no, unequivocally no. And I guess I feel like it's hitting me more now.
Speaker 2: You're and you're saying from the standpoint of not just like physically aging.
Speaker 1: But like time is faring by somebody, yeah, or just like that feeling of like wow, I see how like in fact they were I don't want to be set up by them, Like I was laughing it was kind of funny, but they were like basically, oh, you know, they were talking about this group of women that are our age that are all still single and kind of like it's kind of a thing like maybe you just want to be single. We have all these friends that are single that just don't want to ever be in a relationship. But I think that is wonderful, but that's not me. And then I start to wonder do they really want to be single or are they just like now they've accepted that that's their fate. And so I do.
Speaker 2: Wonder that sometimes, like with I've met people, you know, in their sixties and they're just like, I'm done. I don't want to meet someone at this point right Like I don't, I don't expect to.
Speaker 4: And I'm also just fine with it.
Speaker 1: Is it fine with it? Or is it like it's like fine with it if you cook my steak wrong, but I still wish I had it medium rare.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I wonder too. And I think, honestly, I feel like when straight women say that like I'm done, I'm good, they really mean it.
Speaker 1: You believe it because you're like, who would want to be with a man?
Speaker 4: Would want to be.
Speaker 1: Even my daughter says that she's like, I can do it for a minute, but I can't do middle aged man like, I know I'll be out, but she's just like, I know I'm going to be out.
Speaker 2: So it's like when a straight woman says that, I'm like, yeah, solid makes sense.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't want to do it either, But I don't know.
Speaker 2: With I'm like, I would want at least companionship, you know, But I think that a lot of.
Speaker 4: The time though too.
Speaker 2: With these women, their cup is filled with so many other things, you know, like they do have a good community and people behind them, and you can have all that hobbies and.
Speaker 1: Like, I think you can have all that, but is that the person that's sitting at your bedside when you get a terrible diagnosis, when your parent dies? Like, is that the intimacy of friendship? Is that enough? And yes? For many it is, like I don't I don't disagree with that. I guess I just feel like I don't know. It sort of hit me. It's like keeps happening, Like today my sister was talking to me about tech neck. Do you know what tech neck is? No, Okay, I'm scared exactly. She's like, I'm getting tech neck, and I'm like, what the fuck is that. And she's a little older than me, but she's like, from staring at my computer, you get a line across your neck, and I'm like, oh, I have a line on my neck. I do too, Like I can see it. I know I do, And I'm like, that's technic.
Speaker 4: That's technic from looking down at your computer.
Speaker 1: I guess. But it's like those are That's one of a thousand things that are happening as you get older.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is wild to me because turning forty, like I've heard between forty.
Speaker 4: To forty five is one of the times that you age the most.
Speaker 2: And it does feel like there's certain things where all of a sudden, like I've got this like random wrinkle and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't even see it forming no, you know.
Speaker 1: Or your eyes are more swollen in the morning, yeah than they were before. It's like I didn't used to wake up like this.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This was like two years ago at Pride. You know, I'd gone out the whole weekend.
Speaker 4: I had had a blast, but then by the time Sunday rolled around, I was so tired.
Speaker 2: And then the next day, Monday morning, I woke up and my eyes were swollen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like under eyes. So it's never happened to me in my existence, right And I was like, welcome to forty exactly.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Like it's like, what the fuck? But I don't. I feel like I'm in the best physical shape of my life, Like I'm in my I'm working in a way that I love. I love my job, my kids are thriving right now. Like everything is hitting. So it's not like there's anything bad happening. Everything is hitting, but it's just this feeling of like I'm watching and then in yoga this morning, these young thirty year old women. I heard one of them say, I can't believe I'm thirty, and I thought, you can't believe you're fucking thirty. You're laying next to me, you have no idea, like I'm twenty years older than her in this class, and I guess it's just it's just flying by. What's happening.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: I told I was talking to Breckon about this recently.
Speaker 4: My son. I was just like, you know, I can't believe that he's eleven going on twelve.
Speaker 2: Over a decade, thirteen going on fourteen. I'm like, where did that time go?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 4: You guys were babies yesterday.
Speaker 2: That's it because I'll talk to them about stuff that they did as a baby or whatever, and they're like, we feel like you're talking about a completely different person.
Speaker 4: You don't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, you're like nostalgic. Yeah, but it makes me think about, like, as we're doing the pitch, which I'm so into. I mean, I'm loving these pitches and we have people putting them together right now, but it's kind of like that. The feeling I'm getting is the risk that someone is willing to take to do the pitch. Like, it's not you're talking.
Speaker 4: They're talking about the dating the dating pitch.
Speaker 1: I guess let's talk about that, right, I'm going to say, yeah, okay, So Lesbian Chronicles, we're doing this thing called the pitch, and you can pitch your friend, you can pitch yourself, you can do any number of things. But you're if you're single and you want to meet someone and you're ready to meet someone, we want to hear a pitch from you, and you can go on our social media and see people that have done pitches. We just launched it less than a week ago, and so we have pitches coming in I have people dming saying I'm about to do a pitch or I'm getting waiting for my friend to do a pitch, and I can't believe, first of all, how friends are nervous to do the pitch for you, Like they feel nervous on camera. You don't need to. I sat on my front porch. Took me fifteen seconds to pitch the person I pitched like, it's it's very simple. I also want to say no hard feelings, like you may not meet anyone. It's a long game. So you might meet someone in three weeks, in six weeks, in a month, like you might just make some friends that follow you. You're gonna get something out of doing it, period hard stop, like something good will come of it. Every pitch we've done so far, what have we done? Three have had something positive come out? And one of the things Aaron said that I thought was so cool. She's like, if nothing else, if nothing comes of it at all, this was a fun ego boost. And then I saw somebody comment on hers. They just were like fuck yeah, Like this is an alternative to the dating apps. Do a fucking pitch. What are you scared of?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like, what do you have to lose nothing zero.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think people have a hard time selling themselves sometimes, you know, like I think that there's people out there that can do it, you know, easily, and then it's like the other side of the spectrum where people are like no, no, no, no, like it's so hard for me to talk about myself or like say any anything. And also I think it's it's it's hard to to be like, well, what do I like, what do I like to do? And it and a little bit like if they're the kind of person that doesn't really like to go out a lot, I feel like those kind of people don't want to say that.
Speaker 4: You know, that's me.
Speaker 1: I say it all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but some people are like, oh like that. They feel like it's not appealing, but it is appealing.
Speaker 1: It's totally appealing. That reminds me of the thing the planning party. One woman said, all my friends are CDC dorks, and I'm like, CDC dorks are the fucking rule of the world, Like, those are the best people. Who wants the person partying every weekend. I sure don't to me. You tell me CDC dork or somebody who's super social. I will take CDC dork every single time twice on Sunday. I will literally I won't it. It's no comparison.
Speaker 4: But it's also like, if you don't sell yourself, then who's going to?
Speaker 1: So you get your buddy to sell yourself or don't look at it as selling yourself. Look at it as saying what you want. So instead of getting on there and being like, oh, I'm so great, just get on through and be like I'm looking for a CDC dork.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, declare you.
Speaker 4: Are scared of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And say what you want totally. That's that's the other thing too. If you don't say what you want, you're not going to.
Speaker 1: Get it totally. And let people just DM you, let them follow you, let them. I mean one we did. She got a somebody who DMed her, and I looked at because I'm very, very invested in this one. It's Rachel, So the woman they DMed, and I just looked at the person to see like if this could be a match. She's a fucking badass, like anybody would be lucky to date her. So I'm like that, you know, maybe nothing will happen, Maybe they'll be friends, maybe they'll just hang out in Seattle and go out to a bar and meet other people. But there is nothing bad that could come from that, because these are two very cool Seattle women that don't know each other yet.
Speaker 2: Well. And that's the other thing too, It's like you never know who someone else knows.
Speaker 1: You never know who someone else knows.
Speaker 2: Maybe someone DMS you and you're like, like, I'm not feeling it. That doesn't mean you brushed that person off entirely, because this could be a good new friend to have that lives in your city and they might know someone.
Speaker 4: You might actually know someone that's good for them exactly.
Speaker 1: So I'm a connector too.
Speaker 4: I am too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am too.
Speaker 2: I just had a friend or someone on Instagram reach out to me say that they're kind of new to the community, and I was like, wholl I know someone who lives in your city. Follow them yep, And I let that person know, and so yeah, like, if you can think of ways to like bridge the gap with people and bring people together, like do it.
Speaker 1: If somebody called me and said, hey, Ali, I've got a friend that just moved to Atlanta. She wants to go to an event that I You're going to be there will you meet her. I promise you I am showing up and making sure that that person is completely taking care of that evening. I remember when Kat joined our group and we ended up at a party and I waited for her to get there. I waited to see her. I made sure she was introduced to everybody in the room. I mean, these are common courtesies. It's like we could all do this for each other and make it so that you're not alone, because the truth is, I don't want to show up at something alone either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: And I think that's one of those things that you know, someone mentioned on one of our previous episodes that they had learned something about like manners and being at dinner and you know, and I think that's just it, Like I don't feel like my I was trained properly and how to do these like interactions socially like to be you know.
Speaker 4: But it's like I've learned along the way that you know, like.
Speaker 2: If someone comes up in the conversation, you turn towards them and you bring them into the conversation. They have you met so and so, Yep, It's it's just a courtesy.
Speaker 4: It makes that person feel welcome.
Speaker 2: It also lessens that like fear of coming up to other people.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something else that I noticed that happened at Lanta Cross where we're standing in a group and somebody is there having it. Somebody walks up and they start having a conversation and didn't introduce me. So I'm standing there. I'm fine because I knew a lot of other people there, but I felt like it was a misstep. And so even if you don't know the person's name or you're scared because you're forgetting someone's name, you are better off in that situation to say, oh, I'm so embarrassed, I forget your name, tell me again, and making the introduction, then standing there having a conversation and not introducing the third person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or you just say hey, this is my friend Ali, Yeah, or just.
Speaker 1: Say half of it and let them finish, you, got it. That's another way to do it. But what you don't do is ignore the problem.
Speaker 2: I mean, hell, I even introduced you to my best friend's ex boyfriends from like ten years ago did and it just because like you walked up and it's like, hey, this guy.
Speaker 4: He's one of your neighbors.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I think that's it's a good mindset to have as far as like you know, you're looking to.
Speaker 4: Fill your cup. Yep, fill other people's cup one.
Speaker 1: Thousand percent and it will come back tenfold.
Speaker 2: So if you have if you want to be pitched, maybe think about some a friend that could be pitched too, and you guys pick each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, or just like I love how one of the recent pitches. She's just like, give me a minute to think about who would be a good one to do for me? And then she said she's like, I'm gonna work on it. I'll have something tomorrow. And she did versus like I don't know, like there's something so badass about doing it. Don't be scared, there's nothing only good will come of it or nothing nothing will of it or good well.
Speaker 2: And it's like my therapist the other day, I was talking to her about this audition that I was doing and I was nervous about it, and she's like, what's the worst case scenario, Like the worst case is that I'm not going to get it.
Speaker 4: She's like, what's the best case that I'll get it? And she's like, there you go. So now go for it.
Speaker 2: The worst case scenario here, but you don't connect with anybody.
Speaker 4: Okay, you may not.
Speaker 1: You probably won't, that's the reality. But you'll have a few people who follow you, you'll follow some new people. You're only going to miss the shots you don't take, right.
Speaker 4: So, speaking of the shots, I love them.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, me too.
Speaker 4: Hilarious.
Speaker 1: I know she is hilarious. I thought later, like is she single? Like she would be a great one. Somebody should pitch. Yeah, so this thing is just getting ramped up. Get your shit together and do a freaking pitch.
Speaker 4: And that's just it. It can be funny, it.
Speaker 1: Can be funny. Do yourself to.
Speaker 4: Be Yeah, Sarah did one for herself. She was I told her confident.
Speaker 1: First take, fantastic. It was like, no, don't overthink it, don't do fifteen iterations, just freaking get on camera and start talking. I had read film mine and so he's like very impatient. So he was like, get know what you're gonna say, because I'm doing this one time. And so I literally did it one time and my neighbor walks out, she sees me doing it. She's laughing her ass off. I don't give a shit? Right?
Speaker 4: Who cares?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So just tiktoks walking down the street exactly came like who cares?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 2: Maybe this is one of the Okay, we can full circle here with aging. I feel like comes not giving a fuck.
Speaker 4: It's true and I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The other day, you've sent a text to our whole group that I thought didn't seem like you to do it, And I called you remember, and I'm like, dude, what that was interesting? I loved it, but I was like, that's true. Like you start to get where you're like be on board or don't be on board. You know, someone in our group told me today, she's like, you know who your friends are based on who supports your business? Like who wants you to be successful in that? Like, if I have an endeavor, say pitch, your friend is my Let's say that's my endeavor. I'm working on this pitch thing. My friends that love me and want me to be successful, we'll get in it and make comments and try to help it along or brick and Batton. You know when people like help me with that, Like I think people who are rooting for you support your shit.
Speaker 4: But you know what that text was about, was our new podcast?
Speaker 2: Yes, and you're the only one who hearted the message.
Speaker 1: They're dicks, you guys, you assholes. Yeah, it's like, how hard is it just to be like? Of course, now quietly they did follow it, like a lot of people followed it. But I think, like I shouldn't even have to ask you, like I anybody's business. Shit, I'm harting, I'm following, I'm commenting, I promise you I am. Look around at our friends, I'm in all their shit. Yeah, acting like a supporter. Right. So so that's another lesson. But I guess back to the topic at hand, which is aging, and I think we're all in similar you know, most of our listeners, what would you say, are thirty to sixty five, seventy Yeah, yeah, so everybody's sort of at some point of that process where you're I.
Speaker 2: Think, yeah, it's like each one of those milestones, like turning thirty feels like a lot, and now you know, turning forty feels like a lot, fifty, sixty, seventy, it's like all of those and it's I don't know. I think also, as we're aging, we're also watching our parents.
Speaker 1: Oh, such a good point. Family members get older.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, like that to me, it's like staring you in the face.
Speaker 1: It is, it's staring you in the face. And then every like you said new wrinkle or new you know, it's like I work out all the time and I'm doing all the things, and I still I put a bikini on and I'm like, this is like shameful. My kids are like, you have an issue, But I'm like, I still don't love love, love my body.
Speaker 2: I think it's fine, and I know in Panama City Beach for a few days, but.
Speaker 1: I'm actually like I think about like when I look around, I'm I'm in great shade, great, but I still am like why if I'm self conscious? Every like everybody must be. Yeah, But you know he's not as my sister. My sister struts around the pool, does not give a shit. She's eating whatever she wants. She doesn't care in her bikini, jumping off the boat, like does not care. He doesn't even think about anything, like I can't eat in my bikini like city.
Speaker 4: Eating hypnotize to like think that.
Speaker 1: Exactly, like can you sit in let's say your pool side, sitting up on the chase in your two piece eating nachos.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I guess I've done that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't feel great doing that.
Speaker 2: I mean, but again, I guess this is taking place in Panama City Beach and okay, you know everybody down there doesn't give a shit.
Speaker 4: Everybody's drunk.
Speaker 1: Okay. Well, I'm in a different spot in Florida where I guess I feel self. They're a little classy or they just don't.
Speaker 4: It's also boring. It's boring off the boat.
Speaker 1: I agree. My sister's like, what are you doing right now? Why do you have a cover up on? I'm like, because I'm eating, And she's like, and we're all eating, We're.
Speaker 2: All eating, We're all hanging out in our bikinis whatever, Like who cares. That's the other part too, is like we feel like we can't act like kids anymore, you know.
Speaker 1: Like we did last weekend.
Speaker 4: I know we did.
Speaker 1: We tell you something. The video evidence is continuing to come in. I just got chunk today. You don't even want to know.
Speaker 2: I didn't even realize there was a shared album until about two days later, and then I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh, have you ever have you seen the ones with me smoking the cigar? I know, Okay, this needs to hedge your way quickly.
Speaker 4: I did. I did witness it in person.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I mean, who's how is that humanly possible? I don't know, me Houston dance with somebody. When that came on and I watched your guys' faces on the video, now it's you guys acted like you won the DJ lottery. Everybody was like, going crazy.
Speaker 4: I love that song, of course you do.
Speaker 1: I'm going to try to post that video.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, I have I need to see it.
Speaker 1: You need to see it. Yeah, you need to see it. Everybody's in it. It's like, not don't worry.
Speaker 2: That song gets our whole little friend group going on, for sure.
Speaker 1: The only one that I think is like funny with you that you will not approve of is the gold Digger one. I think you probably would be like, please don't post that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't remember that one.
Speaker 1: Maybe not. We're in our era. We don't give a fuck, remember I know.
Speaker 4: But you know, my back is hurt ever since the second.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. What are other ways that you feel like you're aging? Like, where else do you notice it?
Speaker 2: Well, gosh, that's it's tough to say, because I've had those help problems with the anemia lately.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, I thought that's what it was.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: I'm like, well this is I'm.
Speaker 1: Just getting old.
Speaker 4: Understand up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like but.
Speaker 2: I would say, you know, my metabolism definitely feel like because some of the joint pain in my knees, Okay, that's a big reason why I kind of I want to run again. But it, yeah, freaks me out, Like I just have bad knees. I did in my thirties and twenties when I ran too.
Speaker 1: It's interesting, but I don't have joint pain. That's never been my issue. Mine is like step sleep issues. I don't sleep as well now. I definitely wake up with puffy eyes yeah, and wild hair.
Speaker 4: It's tough out in these streaks. Now.
Speaker 2: I'm like now, but again, I don't care, Like I don't have on an ounce of makeup right now.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're about to have a meeting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, we're about to have a meeting. And you look like that.
Speaker 1: No, you look great, I think I don't. I I'm with you. But there are like these things that creep up and I'm like, wow, if these celebrities are getting older, I'm getting older too. Yeah, it's like that.
Speaker 2: It's also I don't know, it's a bit of a badge of honor. I think it's just a good way to look at it, you know, like we're lucky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people that die way too young. And and I love my life, life experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do feel a sense of like I love my life. Yeah, I don't. I always That's why I'm so scared of like doing risky things, because I'm like, I really don't want to die. I don't want to I want to live along. I want to live to a hundred. I mean, I really do.
Speaker 2: I think we overlooked too, like where we're at as far as like how far we've come since being in marriages and coming out and like I've been writing this book and I'm reflecting back on how I felt during that time, interesting, how scared I was, and how I was like there's no way I'm ever coming out.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, and now here I am.
Speaker 1: Or what about like back then when we would there'd be like days where I'm like, I'm fucking doing it. I'm sexcit I need to do this. I'm so hopeful of meeting a woman and having being gay. I want to be out I'm doing it, and then twenty four hours later I would be like, oh my god, I'm definitely not doing it.
Speaker 2: I'm not Yeah, there's no w Yeah, the back and forth, yeah, the fear, all those things, right, Yeah, like we've done it.
Speaker 1: What would you say about people that talk about like arrested development and then we should do a whole episode on this. But somebody recently said they think there are some trademarks about people like you and I who came out late and are now developing late. You're learning a lot of lessons late, and kind of what that looks like. I think that would be a great topic because in this community it's so prevalent mistakes you may feeling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've felt it for years, you know, and it's it's I felt it for years, but it's just now occurring to me. Yep, that there is that arrested development of like not really knowing how to be in a relationship, how to overlook all these like little my baggage that I'm getting to it, you know, how to get over a breakup?
Speaker 4: Right, all those things are new to me, and it's.
Speaker 1: Right and respond to how you respond to things and reactions and yeah, yeah, I think the growth is happening. Well, we have to move on to another meeting. So this was amazing as always, and do your pitch. Also, please follow us at b Gay Solve Crime. We're getting great feedback on it, which is really exciting. I think we're I think we're gonna I think we're going to solve it all right, Bye guys, bye.
Speaker 4: I want to support the Lesbian Chronicles podcast.
Speaker 2: Rate us and write a review on Apple podcast or Spotify.
Speaker 1: We love listener feedback. If you'd like to share your story, email us at Melissa and Ali at gmail dot com. That's Melissa M. E. L I s A A and Ali A L l I at gmail dot com. Or follow us on Instagram at Lesbian Chronicles