Speaker 1: Bases dropped from Valdosta, Georgia. So yes, this is it's a it's a hotel room and it is in Valdosta, and so that is where we are this morning. Tomorrow morning we will be in a hotel room in Millageville. It is that time of year where everything kind of blends together and it is one location for high school football shoot, another location for this, and another location and so on and so forth. So this weekennext just so you like it was when we were on vacation for the last time last week, Thursday and Friday of this week and next it will be a foreign background. It will not be Office HD. So today we are in Valdosta and tomorrow we will be in Millageville because we have some shoots for some content that were piecing together for the GPB for Football Fridays, and so that's why came in last night and was here and we have the show here this morning and then eleven oh five or as close to eleven o five as possible, I got a jet because we've got to go to the school because we've got to shoot, and then we head north from there. So it will be interesting to see me do a NASCAR pit stop to try to combine everything, slam it all together, pack it and get out of here. So that's where we are today. So tomorrow Millageville. Today here in Valdosta, a lot of stuff to get into. Most of it's going to be Leagues Cup in Copa suit Americana because of what happened last night in the Universa died the Chile Independent inta match, and so we'll get into that for those of you that missed it, we'll get into League's Cup and the shenanigans that happened there, and I you know, I've got to ask, has anyone's opinion if you had a negative opinion of League's Cup going in with everything that has been going on in this tournament, has it changed? Has your opinion of this tournament changed at all? Considering everything that we've seen. Last night was no exception the four major league soccer clubs they advanced. And so when Nico Moreno joins US at ten thirty, we'll get into what happened in Seattle last night. Andrew Thomas comes up big in the shootout, Seattle advances, so we'll find out what his thoughts are on all of this will run through all of the matchups, specifically when we kind of focus on Seattle, but we'll run through all the other matchups here and now were number one because of the chaos that happened in Fort Lauderdale, the Erector set, We've got to get into that, and we've got to get into a couple of other things. Our body, Neino Torres, is going to join us. At ten. We'll go in depth into the Copasuit Americana events from last night. You know, I would love to be in a situation where we were talking about the game on the field, but because of what happened last night at the AVALONEA, we can't do that. And it is another situation where Conno Baal has completely and totally just come to the forefront for the wrong reason. You'd like to sit there and say, Okay, fantastic tournament, great matchups. I mean, Rossig and Pani Roll, it was amazing, Santi Sosa thirty of forty one on duels, that kind of stuff. We'd love to talk, but because of what happened, we can't, and that's where we are. So that's the and also an hour number one, we'll go through all the gossip. Brumer and a Nuindo. We had news yesterday at everci Esa and it's not about Spurs. Arsenal has come in to hijack the bid. So we'll update you on all the transfer talk. We'll update you on everything else going on. Power Hours an hour number two with Nino and Nico will break down everything and get you ready for the day today. What to watch or to watch it, how to watch it, all the gossipermen in new window and so on. Okay, opening Kickoff brought to us buy our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot com and let me and I'm also a device or two down, so you'll have to kind of bear with me. Here is tables, shake and things like that. So there's your QR code for Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot Com. You start your day there and then what you do is you hit that QR code, you go in and then we want you to buy out the store, because that's just how we roll. We want you to buy out the store. But then you can buy out the store and use the code soccer down here fifteen. You get fifteen percent off your purchase. They in turn take ten percent reinvest it in the Youth Games, Youth Initiative stuff that they have your marks cool and that's from our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot com. All right, any kickoff was also about the extremes that fans go to when they're med and it also happened last night. While while we were waiting for things to continue in sud Americana last night. You know, matches are delayed. We didn't quite know the seriousness of everything that was going on. There was a match and once again this comes from our friends at finates fntz dot co slash Soccer down here. While I was scanning channels on Finates, I came across the Promeira in Colombia. So match day number one BET play League last night me and Arios and Union Magdalena and it got to a point where some of the fans were so mad it almost suspended the match. They did pull the players, and they did pull the players and everybody off the field. So Me and Arios last in the table one point in five matches. Then they have a lot of pressure on their manager, understandably, so the expectations of being twentieth in the table and twelfth was where Union Magdalena was going in. So the coach's future. You look at L Deportivo in Colombia and they said that the future of the coach hangs in the balance and the inventive a defeat, so protest signs chance you get those kinds of things. You know that that's gonna happen. In the match, Me Andrios took a lead in the sixth, Union Magdalena equalized in the eighteenth. Match ends in a draw and then you end up with things were you know, one one at the break. So then you have a goal for the uh for Me and Arios and so sorry for Union Magdalena. Sorry. So Union Magdalena scores to get a two one lead, and it's in the fifty first minute. So Union Magdalena is at Millionarios, they score, they were down one nil, they're up to one and all hell breaks lose. So you have a red card happen. And then you have some supporters and here's how it was phrased in El Deportivo down in Colombia. There and this is after the fifty first minute goal. There some Azulees supporters crossed the threshold of passion, across the threshold of passion, verbal exchanges erupted. All kinds of objects were thrown on the field, including several shoes, sparking widespread scuffles in popular areas. Although there has been no official confirmation of the suspension, the referee and security are evaluating the continuation of the match, and then they did come back out and finish the match. By the way, at the moment, no decision has been made, but once again there was talked that Millionarios and Unio and Magdalena would be canceled. In the end, it was not canceled. But here's literally here's how it was phrased. LTMPO match was stopped in minute fifty five. Millionarios protest at the worst moment of the team, banners, insults and shoes from the grand stand. The game was suspended, and there's video at LTMPO, by the way, and LTMPO has a still shot from on the field of the shoes that were thrown, and there were a lot of shoes. Mionario's fans completely and totally protesting, and so they threw shoes and eggs, and there's a there's it was. The match was on win Sports last night and literally you have fans from the second level through shoes. I don't know if they were the ones they were wearing or if they brought shoes in. I don't know if they brought shoes in or not, but those shoes ended up on the on the track and on the field. They suspended the match and then eventually they come back out finished the match and it was two to one. So shoes and eggs and I mean literally shoes and eggs and all that chaos at El Campine Minario's fans halt match with a shoe protest, called it by foot Boom as a surreal turn of events, and so it was listed as a breaking point. This shoe, this shoe throwing spectacle at elk Compene wasn't just a protest. It was a desperate cry from a fan base that feels unheard, a stark reminder of the fractured bond between the club and its passionate supporters. So that's what that's what happened last night in Colombia, people throwing shoes as Union Magdalena beat Millionarios by the score of two to one. Morning Lookeville and so that was opening kickoff and there were great shots from from win to win Sports of all of the shoes on the track and on the grass, and then you had the support staff there at the stadium basically taking all of the shoes and taking them off the track and putting them on the grass, the infield grass. There are a lot of shoes. But literally that was what one of the protests was last night while we were waiting for all of the results in Leagues Cup. So that was what we had last night. And League's Cup was definitely Leagues Cup after dark. There's no way around it was Leagu's Cup after dark. So that's opening. Kickoff Roger was by our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot Com. Once again, here's your QR code and you hit that QR code. You start your day there with our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot Com. Buy out the store. We recommend it. What you do is you hit that QR code you got to Kickoff Coffee, you buy out the store, use the code soccer down here fifteen. You get fifteen percent off your purchase. They in turn take ten percent reindest a youth games youth initiatives brought to us by our friends at Kickoff coffee and kickoff Coffeeco dot com. All Right, League S Cup last night MLS went four for four, and you had a lot of them going into shootouts, meaning past ninety minutes where it was one v one player versus a shooter versus keeper. And then you had the matchup involving Messi and Friends and our old friend Juanaho Purata air Force one played the match of his live last night. But Messi and Friends eventually would beat Tigris by the score of two to one. And here's here's just how nuts it got, just to give you an idea. So Luis Suarez, it gets a PK, it's one nil, then it's one nill. At the break, Jordi Alba goes down injured more than once, and this became kind of the crux of the entire argument toward what kind of happened shortly thereafter. So Jordi Alba goes down injured once and twice. The second time he goes down injured, it's in first half stoppage time. Man in the middle puts up four and so at the beginning of the four Jordie Alba is down injured, and so he takes maybe two for treatment and such, and then he comes back out on the pitch and tries to navigate it. When you get to four minutes on the clock and north of four minutes on the clock at the Erector set down in Fort Lauderdale, you end up with fans starting to whistle and you know that that is their want, You know that that is their desire is to do that. But the idea that it should have been just four on the clock when you had a player who is injured. Once again, I get it being the home team there, but once again you're probably adding another two or so, and that was the idea of Morning Alex. So you end up with say six six and a half somewhere in there before the before the first half comes to a close, and you have Tigris players, and you have Messi and friends. They are all that. And since Messi was watching from a box because of nursing an injury, that was just and Friends. Last night, So and Friends are playing Tigress. Luis Horres comes up big. He'd been in a scoring drought and he came up big last night. Big discussion of players and they are heading off the pitch and you get players with arms around each other trying to explain what's going on, and I think there was a jersey swap involving Suarez because he took off his jersey as they were exiting, and you end up with by the time the second half starts, Jamier Masherano is not on the field. Jamier Masharano is not there. Jordi Albas starts the second half injured comes back. I guess they thought that they had treated it sufficiently and he goes down after about a minute ten and he's down and he's done. So instead of burning a sub and not a sub window in forty five to start the second half, you've got to burn one at forty six and change. And that was when Noah Allen came in. So where's Javier Masharano? It turned into where's Waldo? As it turned out, Morning David. As it turns out, Jamier Mascherano was given a red card, and I imagine it was because of spirited conversation that was had as they were leaving the pitch after the first forty five. The center ref waits until Mascherano comes back out for the start of the second forty five before dialing him up with the red card. Literally, that's what he does, Mascherano. It's like, okay, yeah, we're coming out for second. Forty five minutes, center ref goes bang. Javier Mascherano has to leave the field. He's like, you gotta go. So he turns around, goes down the tunnel and the crew from Apple is trying to figure out where Javier Mascherano was. Turns out he wasn't all that far away. He was in the front row of the suite, directly behind the bench, on his cell phone. And literally there are some great shots from our friends at Apple where Masherano is literally yelling into his phone. I guess a door dash got his got his order wrong, and so he is trying to He's trying to I guess direct traffic or instructions or whatever. I don't know who he's yelling into on his phone. I don't know. Maybe he's calling, maybe he's calling League's cup. I don't know. Why did I get that red card? You know? So Jibir Mascherano is peak rage for getting a red card, and literally was sitting seriously top row, right behind the bench in the suite, and everybody was sitting there going, hey, man, can you do that? And visions in all of our collective heads went to Piojo and the walkie talkie and Chay Lease in Las Vegas, lighting up a lighting up a chesterfield in the first row with the fans after getting a red in USL Championship. But as it turns out, get this. I did not know this, and this was this was this was an eye opening of news. And this is from Michelle Kaufman's piece by the way over to the Miami Herald. So Mascherano watch the rest of the game from the Sweeten Your Field level shown on TV. A League's Cup statement reads, inter Miami coach was located in a space designated in accordance with tournament regulations. Cell phone communications are not prohibited per League's Cup regulations. So literally, you get a red card and you could have Pyoho all over again. David says, some video of the assistant on the phone on the bench, speculation calling the assistant. But couldn't it. But if you're Hobby or Masharano, couldn't you just like yell down, seriously, just yell down the other like right underneath you, dude, just do this. I mean I could I could anticipate him gesticulating wildly from the front row and still being heard because it was but it was ten feet up and maybe seven feet back, so Mascherano, according to League's Cup rules, could do what he did. Inter Miami coach was located in a space it designated in accordance with tournament regulations. Cell phone communications are not prohibited for League's Cup regulations. Obviously, he is suspended for the matchup against the Purple team next week, and he could not participate in the post match presser. Assistant coach Landro still Atano coached the second half. So that was that was Landro still Atano was who you saw Hobby Morales quote. At the end of the first half, the ref added four minutes when he played six or something like that. We were arguing about the time and Javier got the red card and we didn't get any more information. Your player was injured at the beginning of stoppage time. You're supposed to add that time back. Four does not equal four in an injury situation, at least it shouldn't, and in this case it didn't. You add the two minutes. You're fine, You're right there, It's okay. I know, I know why you were doing it, but it was two minutes added because of the two minutes that album was down. So you get to six and then it's up to the Refinus discretion. So yeah, Morales was by the way, Morales was the one who was answering the questions after the fact and then in the match last night. So uh, but apparently cell phone communications they are permitted. Oh my gosh, morning, Alex. Yes, and Alex is absolutely true, absolutely true. It just means Moss, It absolutely does. It absolutely just means Moss. And thank you you. I will just mention your first initial H. So you you end up with that. Last night, Luis Suarez scores on two pks. Wannha Barrot the balls out, Tigris exits the tournament. We did get a Jimiak sighting. By the way, at the tail end, I never thought that Geniak made the treks to the United States, but Edgar Lopez got the I mean so literally, you end up with a Concavar in the eighty fifth minute to make it to to one. Then you get a double doink Edgar Lopez off the left post across the gold Mouth off the right post. So it was two to one and you survived a double doink, and so you end up with Messi and friends making their way into the semifinals to take on the Purple team. And so that is that, that's what you're that's what you're staring at in the next little bit. According to Morales, we don't have an official medical report on Jeordi yet, but from what I understand, he had a knocked in the It was it was need any contact and it literally was. It was a drive by, it was, and it was friendly fire too, I think it was. I think it was Agenda. It was either a Jenda or Segovian. It was one of those too, but uh, it was. It was literally one of them running past and literally was need any contact with Jordie Alba. So Alba is working this way and perpendicular is the teammate and literally the right knee of his teammate comes and it hits Jordie Alba on the way by, and so it was, it was, it was man, it was. That was rough for Jordia Alba. But no word on on Jordie Alba for the weekend, and so we will see what the latest is there. Obviously, uh, Messi had a hamstring injury. In the win. Again, he was coming off of that the hamstring injury in the matchup against LAG and suffered a setback. According to Michelle, Kaufman didn't train over the last few days, seen massaging his leg in the L A G game and then left right after the whistle. So you end up with the two to one win starting lineup. So once again, set your fantasy teams accordingly. On the weekend, keep an eye out for this Ustari Frey, Luhan Falcone, Alba Bright, Busquet's Agendi, Rodrigo de Paul, who's ridiculous by the way, Telasco Segovie and Luis Sarez. So the the four five one five four to one for Javier Mascherano ends up with a two to one win and the other activity in League's Cup last night. See now and Alex, you're absolutely true. Would have been hilarious if the assistant had done the presser with yeah, see if if Hovey Morales would set there and he would just had the everything or like a like a like a zoom call or FaceTime if if you but that's the thing, if you show and to your point, Alex on speaker, if Hovey, if Mashurani was on speakerphone. But if you are in that press conference, if you're in the press conference and you decide to do FaceTime, so like if you do if you do this, if you do this, does this mean that you're violating the the post match since you got the red card, you're not supposed to do this. Uh, Javier Mascherano, they have a question for you. Okay, Michellekaufman, go ahead. You know if you do that, are you still in attendance with the post match presser? I think you might be as funny as it might be to have a coach Morale sit there and have coach Mascherano answering questions like this, It still might be in violation of the red card. But that's just me. Also late last night, but Lag over PATCHUCCA in the seven and twenty six matchup by the score of two to one, and in that matchup it was a sevice with an own goalmarker Royce. In the thirty seventh, LAG had a two nil lead at the break. Almaal scored at ninety plus six. Not enough LAG advances and it's two to one and so LAG will take on Seattle. Seattle rank thirteen twelve of thirty fifth goal straw, Seattle wins and PKS. We'll get into that with Nico Moreno. In the last half hour of the show. Teluca and Orlando went to PK's as well, and so literally it is going to be Messi and Friends, Purple Team Lag Seattle in your semifinals. And so now once again the three slots for the Conky Calf the Champions Extravaganza are going to MLS teams start the debate again about who's doing one. So no goals with Teluca in Orlando, and then it gets to PKS. Orlando wins on six to five. Gallese scores the game winner, so he gets the save in the top of the sixth, gets the game winner in the bottom of the sixth, sorry seventh because there we're missus so in the seventh. So Gallesse gets the game winner in the PKS and so Teluca and Orlando goes to PKS Orlando, the sixteen seed moves on and they will take on Messi and Friends in the semifinals. So that is your that is your League's Cup kind of updatey thing, and we'll get into League's Cup more obviously with Seattle and we'll get into that with Nico in a bit. I'm kind of what I'm doing with the rundown is I want to get to the transfers, I want to get to the news. I want to get to what to watch, and then I want to get to get I want to get into what happened with Universa died to Chile and Independente last night kind of in depth. We'll get into what we know, and then when Nino comes on at ten o'clock we'll discuss it that much more. So it'll be like getting into what happened in Suit Americana last night, and then when Nino comes on, we'll get into it a little bit more in depth. So we'll do the rest of the news of the day. We'll get into the matchups and everything else that everybody needs to know getting into the day. Then we'll get into Suit Americana, and then we'll get into the Power Hour coming up an hour number two. So that's the rundown for the rest of the show. So I had to get the League's Cup stuff and had to get that moving so we could kind of clear the decks a little bit, and that's kind of that's kind of what the plan was because of what happened last night in Suit Americana at the Avlonada at Davlon Aeda, and we have to get into that, and so that's going to be more of an in depth topic this morning. But I wanted to get through all of the news of the day and things like that so we know what we're facing as we're getting into the day. But yeah, a lot of the talk in the middle of the show is going to be about what happened last night in Suit Americana. Okay, gossip Brimmer and you window reports. Remember MLS transfer window ends today. Word out of Cincinnati DeAndre Yedlin's on the move, So we'll get it in. We'll check with Laurel Failer in a sec Ben Jacobs. Wolves are in advanced talks for defender Ladislav Crazes. Jirona want thirty million euro helped from Alex Cook at a crook at talkSPORT. The key to the eberici as a Arsenal move was a July meeting with both Andrea Berta and Michel Arteta present. As previously revealed, the bid came after Spurs already he had a deal with Palace and terms with Esa, but the Palace attacker had said yes to the Arsenal project last month, and so he's expected to undergo his Arsenal medical Friday ahead of his sixty million pound plus add ons transfer to Arsenal. He's sent to be in the Palace squad first for the Europa Conference League match against frederick Stadt before finalizing the move. So he's going to be playing for Palace as long as there are matches. It looks like physical and medical on Friday, and then everything turns as a into a gunner in her. Inter are close to a twenty three million euro deal for Lenz andy Jufe so Andy Jew from Lenz to interpersonal terms. Agreed on a five year deal. Close on a twenty three million euro deal. Fulham adds Basles Philip Attela to their list of options. Frankfurt is monitoring. Otela is available for under fifteen million euro. Price still remains an issue with Shaktar's Kevin. Fulham could bring into attackers before the window shuts. Remember the window overseas is September first, so there's another ten days to play with there. You're dealing with anything here domestically, it's today. Leeds confirm that Noah Okafer has joined from Milan on a four year deal fees around eighteen million pounds and Liverpool's preference is to keep Harvey Elliott. Leipzig is still working on a deal. Nothing agreed club to club as of this morning the right price. Liverpool will reluctantly sanction a sail due to understandings Elliott's desire to start every week. Yet Elliot's sting would be welcomed by Liverpool as he remains a valued squad player. Dortmund also discussing a loan move for Aaron Enselmino. According to p J Berger, Carnie Chukumeca remains open to a Dortmund return as well, if the clubs can agree on a package. Inzo Maresca confirms Nico Jackson and Christopher and Kunku will not be a part of the west Ham squad as Chelsea expect both to leave. Quoting Maresca, Nico is available, but he's not part of the squad and we know something can happen before the window closes. With Christo, it's the same answer. Issa Kabor has held talks with Southampton, with Manchester City open to a loan or sale. Leoner also interested. Homberg made an approach earlier in the window, but are not an active suitor. Bourne with confirmed lever cues and midfielder I mean oddly joined on a five year deal for a twenty five million pound fee. Once again, you budget that out over the force of the deal. It's five million per the hit isn't that big? Let's see more on as a Southampton are in talks with Middlesbroough for midfielder Finn Azaz. The twenty four year old is open to the move Berwin in excess of ten million pounds. Myron Boadou Monaco Dutch striker drawing interest from Valencia and Genoa. The players open to both moves. Twenty four year old spent last season on loan with Bochem and let me see here. Strasburg is set to signing Julio and Siso from Brighton, as Ornstein calls understand the initial fees around sixteen million euro and Siso is viewed as a Chelsea player in the long term. Players signed for Brighton but now by Chelsea sporting director Paul Win Stanley Sam Jewel also very f familiar with the player, having watched him at Club Libert Todd in Paraguay. Now the other stuff locally locally meaning here in the States, because once again you're talking MLS transfer. Windo the news yesterday. Of course, after the show was over, Edelson Milanda goes from Charlotte to Middlesbrough and it's another one of those deals in the seven million range. So there's that move. Austin FC this morning, and this happened just before the show kicked off. Austin has transferred midfielder Nicki Boloco to Lausan in the Swiss League. Beloko joined the club on June thirty, didn't appear in a game, so basically two months for Nicki Bloko didn't have anything with the club, moved him to La Zone and Rodolfo Borel says that we made the decision to help Nicki return to Switzerland out of respect for personal circumstances. We wish him all the best in the next step of his career. Minnesota United finalizing a deal signed Ford Mamadou Jing from Hartford Athletic of the USL Championship. And we have our buddy Killer High is on from the USL show. We'll get into that discussion. Jang has nine plus two in sixteen hundred minutes, had eleven and one in eighteen hundred minutes last year. And so for FC Cincinnati, RSL has agreed to a deal to acquire DeAndre Yedlin. Per sources, Jedland will sign a new long term deal in RSL, according to Bogert. As for Cincinnati, there had been exploratory discussions about American wing back Brian Reynolds, but that is very unlikely, according to our friend Laurel Failure. Bogert expecting Cincinnati to move for an in league edition at right wing back at this stage with sixteen hours left in the window. So I think it's midnight tonight officially is when it is. So Jose Sefuentes too, So it's one o'clock eastern time. One o'clock eastern time is the end of it all. So Paxon Erins and the Colorado Jose Sifuentes to Toronto from Rangers. That looks like that's it's getting closer. So yedlind as Salt Lake Cincinnati looking for a right wing Evon Jime to c F Montreal, Andrew Moran to LAFC, Victor Radiyevitch to Chicago Fire and anything in league between now and one o'clock in the morning, so that that is that's your headlines really for the day. As you're heading into the last little bit here of the secondary transfer window. Lexington SC is gonna sign midfielder Michael Addacon from c F Montreal on a permanent Aditacon has been on loan at Lexington this season already now joins permanently reigning mac Herman Trophy winner for college soccer's best player. Also, no agreement in place still between cruse Asull and Enter Miami as they chase after pov CRUs Osoull wants seven that was impossible under the salary cap Miami had hoped to agree for less. Cruse Asoul didn't budge. There was never an agreement deal as looking very unlikely. Sesar Luis Merrill Ceesar Luis Merlow is the one who is leading that charge once again. That cap hit is the part that Rolson Leahy in the front office at Inner Miami have to figure out. They've got They've got to try and see if they can navigate that to try and get pov in under the cap for the remainder of the year, and a lot of the work that was done was to bring in Rodrigo to Paul and now they've got help and they need help on defense. They've got their guy. They just have to figure out the figure and whether or not they can get there. So we'll see what happens. Pov joined CRUs Ussle before he before there, he was at ross and Klube. So let me see if there's anybody else that I have missed via via and we mentioned Viral yesterday closing in on a deal for Tony Oliwisa, believed to be in the neighborhood of seven and a half LAFC. The Andrew Moran part was on loan from Brighton. Pete O'Rourke from The Daily Mail was the first one to put this one across optimism to get it done before the deadline. Not done yet. Spent the last two seasons on loan in the Championship at Stoke and Blackburn. Seventy career champ appearances, three caps with Ireland. The Victor Radiyyevich deal once again youth international defender from FKTSC. Serbian youth international defender twenty one thirty one first team appearances for FKTSC. That's got to be an acronym for something product of the Red Star Belgrade Academy. Then we get into Paxton Aaronson and all of that stuff. So that is that is the early returns on MLS, early returns on the stuff going on overseas, and so that's that's where we are with transfers as of this very moment. Okay, so let's get into what to watch. Like I said, I'm kind of flipping the rundown because I know we're going to be spending a lot of time with the Copa Suit Americana in Leagues Cup an hour number two, So I'm kind of flipping the rundown here a little bit. All right, So what to watch, where to watch it, how to watch it? So here is then we got college soccer all over the place today. If you don't know we already. We have our premier episode of Hoot and Shoot or look at t Kinnesau State. Maddy and coach k Hill caught up with each other. So episode one of Hoot and Shoot at Kennesauce State that's on the board so you can listen to that. That's the beginning of our college coverage along with them and Georgia State. So that's a lot of what we're going to be discussing in our college game this year. Our college coverage is going to look this way. Wait, hang on, let me get hydrated here for a second. Sorry I dumped off of the frame, But here's what it's going to look like. Georgia State and it's going to be Kennesaw State. We're going to have Georgia Gwinnette hopefully hopefully Mercer, and that'll be four to start with, and also Clayton State. So it's like those five will be a lot of our base and from there we'll be doing a lot of other coverage of a lot of other schools here in the state of Georgia on the Red Clay soccer report, the D twos, the HBCUs, the NAIA, all of the Peach Belt, all of those are going to be in like a rotating basis over at Red Clay. But hoot and shoot with Kansas State. You got Georgia State coverage, You've got Mercer coverage, then you've got Clayton State coverage hopefully coming up, and then Georgia Gwinnett coverage coming up. So we got five, and then we have a lot of others in red clay. So that's that's where our college coverage is going to be. Hang on a second, first sip of anything. Oh, man, that's awful. Not the mountain do mind you. But get this, when when you brush your teeth, man, it's just when you brush your teeth and then you try and Sippi, sooda, it is a collision that you don't want. M Yes, David, it is men's and women's. Where there's men. When there is men's coverage, there's men's coverage. When there's women's coverage, there's women's coverage. And when there's both, there's both. Oh and our friends at Columbus State. So yeah, so it is both. It is looking at everything as much as we can and getting all the interviews and the up to dates as possible. So and it may not necessarily be on set times because of schedules being all over the place, but just keep an eye out for just set your notifications because then when Hoot and Shoot pops up, you'll know when Georgia State coverage pops up, it's already on Instagram. And the first day they had media day and Maddie and Jason went to GSU Media Day and they caught up with folks there. But yes, men's and women's across the board, so you'll see all that coverage during soccer season. Plenty of soccer on today in the college ranks, and it is starting actually at three o'clock on the men's side. Be you in New Hampshire in the America East. So that's it. That's on the Plus. You've got stuff all over the place. The Plus ACC Extra B one G plus, ESPN SEC Network. Tonight on Extra has Ohio State and Virginia Tech. Nesson Plus BTN has Providence in Rutgers. At six point thirty, you have ACC Extra. Literally it's exploding tonight. There's a lot at seven seven oh five. So I'm sure that if you have a favorite club or a favorite school, they got a game tonight on some one of the streaming services. Women's Action starts in the A ten at one o'clock with Saint Francis and Ducane, and so that carries through and I'm literally scrolling. There's like nine gazillion games today in the college ranks. Speaking of which, tomorrow it is going to be Ross Smith and Casey d Casey White. That's going to be the Power Hour from ten to eleven. Ross is going to join us to break down his matchup this weekend, and Casey d is going to talk about the college game, and she's going to give us a little bit of intel on Toronto because she and Evan Weston called Columbus in Toronto last weekend. So that's tomorrow's guest list. Hopefully we can catch up with our friends at Beyond Goals Minering also, so it'll be hopefully Beyond Goals Mentoring at nine thirty, and it will be Ross Smith at ten and KCD at ten thirty. Virginia Tech. See, I know, Virginia Tech is still in the ACC and Ohio State is still in the B one G. So plenty of college soccer today, men's and women's side, you know, just find your favorite streaming channel and watch it there. Today Ben has a couple of Bertadores at six and eight thirty, being an Espanola simul casting. Once again. You can catch all of that live at finates FNTZ dot co slash Soccer down here and you can catch all of that in all of the different leagues that they have. It is Newester tel a cdo for the fans. Tay say Lega one, LEGA one Max Pro Taveve has been added, and you get all the b ns, which means you get AFCON, you get the Polish League, you get the French League, you get Canal four, you get Tigo Sports. Now you end up with c ATV at time. So all of the bends, everything they're attached to, it's there. Cdo for the fans. Nomeister tell Aliga one, Leiga one Max Pro, you can catch up with Luisa Brahm and Santi Sosa and the LPF. All of that's there at finants FNTZ, dot co slash Soccer down here. Helps them out, helps you out, helps us out. So there you go. Apple in season pass MLS next Pro it is LAFC two and Vancouver white Caps too. I think that one is at Fullerton, that's at ten o'clock. USL League One Forward Madison at Brie Stevens hosting Spokane at eight, and Angel City and Orlando is at ten thirty on CBS Sports Network in the NWSL. So that's your rundown for today. Okay, we got to get into we got to get into what happened last night in the soud Americanum and there were some There were some matches last night and we'll get into the final scores that were there. Bully Varbiat Sanciano two nible to plus they were a slight dog on the road. Alean Zelima beat Universa dot Ka Tolka two one. They were a big underdog on the road and got the win of the plus four sixty nine. Then you end up with today you have a Godoi Cruz and Athletico, and Athletico is a plus one sixty two at Godoi Cruz at six o'clock and then Central Cordeba is a big underdog going to Lenouse. Lenouis is a minus one eighteen. There was a match last night that kicked off that was supposed to get kicked off at eight thirty Independiente and Universa Dad Did Chile. It was at the Avellinada and it was a big Independente crowd, but Universa Dad Did Chile had a lot of folks there. They were a big underdog at the plus six eighteen. The match did not continue. The match started, but there were things that happened in the stands that caused it to go completely sideways, and frankly, it was one of the most shocking things to see on television and to see it happen the way that it did and have the videos come out where you have and this this is what I wanted to get into with Nino when he comes and visits at ten o'clock. The bars getting involved and it was just brawling, and the stadium was being torn from peace to peace, and the stadium was being used as weapons, and you had people jumping from upper decks to avoid the violence that was happening. And by all reports right now, you do have a couple of people who have passed, and you do have injuries, and it was one of the most shocking and disgusting things that has come across in quite some time. So here's here's what happened. And like I said, if you want to go find the videos, they're out there. I mean, obviously I'm not going to show them. So here's the breakdown of what happened. Second half, you had the second leg of Independent and universadad to Chile early on and this was like for an hour Universa doed di Chile fans, We're throwing things and this is this is the first issue of this whole thing. At Independente's home stadium, and I know that you know it happens in college football that if you are a visiting fan, you were going to get put in the nosebleeds at Independent's stadium. The Universa dud. The Chile fans were put we'll phrase it in kind of an American parlance. They were put in the end zone in the two hundreds. So basically it's the one hundred level, two hundred level. The Independent A fans were below the Universe dud the Chile fans. The Universe did the Chile fans as the visitors were placed in the end zone in the two hundreds, and there were on the home side there are suites and things, and there are it's not a straight bowl. You have the suites and folks that can view from various viewpoints. But the suites butted up against the edge of the two hundred level where the UNIVERSEA died. The Chile fans were in that end zone. So from the end zone two hundreds you have the Universe that did the Chile fans throwing stuff for like an hour. I mean literally, they are throwing things from the two hundreds down onto the home fans in the one hundred section of the end zone for an hour. I mean they're throwing rocks, and see they set seats on fire to separate them from the cement base in the two hundred level. They set the seats on fire so they could separate them from the base that they were attached to, so they could throw them. And so you have rocks and broken seats and things stolen from bathrooms, and you have parts of the stadium that were pulled from their stripped from their edges and their moldings, and it was used as weapons eventually, but they would be thrown as well. From the two hundreds down to the one hundreds. Then what seemed to be the largest of all of these triggers that was that was happening, of all of these events that was coming from the Universa Duda Chile fans. In the two hundreds, someone had either a stun grenade or a flash bang. And how the police at Independente covering the around the stadium allowed that to get in, I don't know. I don't know what procedures were. I don't know what you know, searches were, I don't know if they were, you know, what the idea was Hey, you got a ticket, you got in the door. Someone had either a stun grenade or a flash bang, whatever you want to call it, and they threw it from the two hundreds. They went to the edge of the two hundred section and threw it into the suites. Literally, you have there the video is there where you see someone with with that flash bang and they throw the grenade into the suites. It goes off, and then all hell breaks loose, even more so than it had previously. So you have things being thrown by the Universe dud the Chile fans down down to the Independeni fans below a flash bang or a stun grenade or something being thrown into a suite. Matches stopped in the second half. Announcements made that the Universe dued. The Chile fans had to leave the stands or the match was not going to continue, and they put a twenty minute clock on it. Some of the fans from Universa dud to Chile and this is that two hundred section that we're talking about. The two hundred section kind of empties out and then you have the independente Barra, the bar Brava, the Barra me of Independent made their way into that two hundred section and then chased the one the universadd the Chile Fans who had not left the stadium, chased them back into the two hundred section, and then you have fighting going on with the independentate Bra Barras and the universe. Did the Chile Fans that were left there in the building, And there's this one piece of video where you literally see a couple of Universa died, the Chile Fans completely outnumbered, and they chased them up into the far corner of the two hundred section. And this literally is probably like a one hundred on three And you can guess what happened there because there are some stills out that show it. The after effects in all of this, in all of this going from going from all of the the activity that was going on from the universe that dud to Chile fans, from all of the throwing of stuff from the two hundreds down to the one hundreds, from all of the stuff from the the flashbang or the stun grenade going into the suites. Then kind they're kind of leaving, then you have them being pushed back up into the two hundreds by the independente barras and the fighting still going on. There's one word that I have not mentioned at all in this police they did not exist. No police were there to escort folks inside the stadium outside, No police were there to break up the fighting. And the two hundreds and round two started when the barros came up and they started chasing after the Universe dued to chile fans that were left in the two hundreds. No police presence inside the building at all that we could see, and it's sure as hell wasn't being seen. So all of this is going on, no police presence whatsoever. And this is where that video pops up, where you see the one Chilean fan who literally is in the two hundreds, and he's at the top of the two hundreds and he scales the edge of the two hundreds and he falls to escape what was coming to him. According to published reports, provincial police had about six hundred and fifty police present, one hundred and fifty private security personnel, so that's eight hundred did not stop the independente Fans who went after the Universe had died to Chile fans either in the stadium or in the stadium proper, or in the concourse and there are stills that our friends at tay say had they they went late night coverage and they were live from the they were live from outside the stadium. It was fantastic coverage of covering a news event. None of no, no, from what we could tell, no police influence whatsoever inside the stadium proper. What they did is they there were appearances from the video that was being shown live on television that you had the police force that was outside the stadium at Independente forming a bit of a cordon, and that was how they were ushering the Universa. Did the Chile fans away from the stadium, They had them. They had like Okay, here's your exit route and here's where you're going. Didn't matter what you looked like, didn't matter if you had all your clothes on, didn't matter if you were bloody or clean. Literally there was there was one piece of video where it looked like and I'm anticipating that this was and universadd the Chile fan bloody from head to the waistline down his back. You probably got hit in the back of the head with something and he's staggering around trying to avoid contact. I guess from his attackers, tries to hide next to a police horse, and you see the police basically tell him to keep going that way, don't treat him for his injuries, don't sit there and ask him what's wrong. They just send him on his way down the cordon, I mean, and he was. It was a mess from back of his head all the way down to his waistline. And you had the independent a cordon that was there, the police that were there, they were making sure that they were arresting folks that were walking that way. Kind of by association is how it looked. This was not a good look for the police force in the area. This was not a good look for Connobal. And you wonder what common Bal is going to say about this. COMBA ball waited as long as possible to restart the game. It didn't get restarted, impossible to continue gain cancel. Both teams could be booted out of the tournament for the behavior that was here. Chilean reports this morning, so far reports of nineteen Chileans injured too in serious condition and undergoing neurosurgery. Ambassador also counted a total of ninety seven fans that were detained by Argentine police, three women and five miners, and there was the video from There was also a video from Taysay where you had one independent A fan who was put on a gurney and put in the back of an ambulance. Nest Grendetti, Nestor Grendetti, the president of Independent went live on Taysay from inside the locker room, and this was about midnight. Eastern placed all responsibility on Universa Dad did Chile reprehensible behavior from their supporters. They destroyed our bathrooms, took artifacts room in the stands. Violence I'd never seen before, angry, bitter and distressed. The Independente fans didn't deserve such a thing. Grendetti defended the security operation, stating that the precautions taken were logical and stating that the tickets given to the Universa da di Chile, which were thirty five hundred agreed upon with Connobal Universa died. The Chile, according to ESPN, received a shipment of five thousand, greater than the normal capacity the visiting section thanks to negotiation between the two clubs. So we'll give you more tickets than we can we can house. That doesn't sound like a good place to start. Grendetti said, we will defend into Pendiente's position in all appropriate instances. We await to report from Conbobal. Based on that report, we will defend into Pendiente. There is a clear culprit that Universa died the Chile fan I don't know if President Grendetti saw round number two, but that was not Universa died the Chile fans attacking themselves. President of Chile came out with a statement regretting confusion in the stands, highlighted concern for Chile and fans as well. But what happened that the the vala between independent A and University died to Chile was scary, and it legitimately was absolutely scary, absolutely scary, and it's stuff that has no place whatsoever. And so when when our buddy, uh, when our buddy, you know, Torres hops in and we discuss things, obviously we're gonna be talking about what happened at the eliven Ada last night. That's going to be the lead, and there are other things to talk about, but I want to and it might end up being like rapid fire of all the other topics, but I do want to try and understand what happened last night. I'm not going to waste any time. Our buddy Nino Torres is dropping in and it is a it is time to go fully loaded for more than one reason or another. How are you, my brother?
Speaker 2: You know, Johnny?
Speaker 3: I mean usually I'm all pumped top, you know me, I'm a full of energy. But this is Saturday for soccer man Sunday for society, so it's a Sunday for fans.
Speaker 2: So I wish I could give you a better good morning than this one, but I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't, no, No. What I did is I kind of flipped the show a little bit and I tried to get all of the transfer news and all of the other news news out of the way early. And for the last fifteen minutes or so, I've been trying to break down what happened last night, and I wanted to ask you what the response has been publicly in South America this morning after what happened last night? Is is everyone on the same page that you and I are? Where? It was scary, It was uncalled for, It has no place on the sport and there should be a lot of folks that have to answer for this. And I don't know if they will, but it is it is a night that we will never forget. And it's for the wrong reason.
Speaker 3: H First off, when when you the first thing that comes to my mind is the organization, right, the legit six of these, uh, these type of games and knowing that there they're fans are coming from now from outside the country. I'm not I'm not saying that you gotta be scared of fans coming out of the country, but uh, I'm gonna go more into the details with the Chilean fan base, not the fan base, but this all trust so called discriminals.
Speaker 2: Man, they're just criminals. I'm when I'm I'm gonna call it like like.
Speaker 1: They are the.
Speaker 3: Laws, I mean the bad people, all right. But if if it's this organization, but when when when when you're study report this placed here in at the monumentality, Brother, there's two thousand, two thousand police officers two thousand all right, word was where was that police in in in in the liber American Stadium. There were nowhere to be found. There were nowhere to be found the police. They were watching the game. They were watching the game. They were not they were not looking at the understands what they should be. Right, if you go to the if you are a police man, if you are part of the security, if you're part of if you have the responsibility right to protect these people, right from things like this to happen.
Speaker 2: What were you Okay? So they they provided that section diaway section for.
Speaker 3: The Chilampans right in the oppera bowl right in the app and uh when they started the uh when when they started to throw things to the to a lower bowl. But there was I don't know if you guys know about this, right, but before the incidents, understands the Chileans from UH, from the from the the Chilean they went to the bathrooms. They went to the bathrooms. They broke down the pieces of of of the bathrooms here and I get that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you know.
Speaker 3: These guys, but they there's sexually assault the cleaning ladies, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: And they broke the pieces of the bathroom.
Speaker 3: They destroyed the bathrooms and they carried all whatever they could to the apper bowl start throwing things, uh to the fence.
Speaker 2: Independent defense.
Speaker 3: Right, they were trying the feces, Johnny, but twing feces they were It was just what what is what is wrong with this people?
Speaker 1: What? What is what? What?
Speaker 2: What is wrong with these people?
Speaker 1: How can you go?
Speaker 2: How could you? Mission would be go to a different country, go to the way the section go. I mean, forget about the different country. You don't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: And thinking I'm gonna hurt people, I'm gonna gonna make you feel bad.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna sexually call your your your your lady cleaners. Who thinks like that? Who thinks like that?
Speaker 3: Right? And then when when mister Johnny, we're trying toilets, pieces of toilets to the to the to the to the independent defense and this is where where the things, uh we're part of the of the funk culture in in Argentina is like this.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: They feel like the police won't protect them. They feel like there will protect them.
Speaker 2: So first the chance were a police come over here. They were calling the police. The fans were calling the police. Police didn't show up, So okay, you're not coming up. We're gonna call our people.
Speaker 3: We're gonna call our people, and and and they start singing and and the on the old trust, you know, the the badass.
Speaker 2: Fans from an independity. They came to protect their people. I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: And and of course you saw what happened.
Speaker 3: They putting everyone against the corner and unfortunately there're things like three.
Speaker 2: People died falling from the app from the upper bowl.
Speaker 3: But I didn't see did you see any police officer and Johnny coming into the upper bowl, There's no there's all out all the BIA footage.
Speaker 2: That we we all saw. This is a single police, not a single police in that upper bowl where everything happened.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: That's that's an independiente a right that not just an independence that's in the city of AA or the city of AA should be responding for this because where is your police?
Speaker 2: Where is where all the effect is? Where's your security plan for this? Okay? Were worse all that? Okay?
Speaker 3: And if man, and I'm so mad, I'm not just so mad because this shouldn't happen, Man, this shouldn't never happen.
Speaker 1: I mean I've been I've been trying to to approach this in a very news anchory way because here's the facts, here's what we know. All this kind of stuff, right, and we're fortunate that we have you as a sounding board to kind of go through all of this. But let me go back to some of the news that we were looking at. And like I said, I was watching toy Say till twelve thirty one o'clock this morning. I mean they were, they were on it, and they were outside the stadium. So and here here's here's one of the things that what you mentioned. So Taysea catches up with Netar Grendetti, president of Dependient Hill. Well, like I said, this is about midnight, midnight Eastern and he says, reprehensible behavior from the youth supporters. They destroyed our bathrooms to gartifacts through them in the stands. Violence I'd never seen before, angry, bitter and distress. The Independente fans didn't deserve such a thing. Grendetti defended the security operation, stating that the precautions take were logical and stating that the tickets given to Universa Dada Chile thirty five hundred were agreed upon with Conmo Ball. According to ESPN, Universa Dad the Chile received five thousand tickets, greater than the normal capacity of the visiting section thanks to a prior negotiation between the two clubs. Grendetti continued, he goes, we will defend Independente's position in all appropriate instances. We await the report from CONMO ball. Based on that report, we'll defend independenttate. There is a clear culprit the Universa Dada Chile fan. He's half right. He is half right because first and foremost, and like I said, I don't know, I don't know this, I don't know the Avellanada. So it's a stadium set up to me that that I'm learning on the fly. And I was explaining the layout and I said, okay, what they did for the visitors is they gave them the two hundred section in the end zone. So basically, to put it in American terms, it's the two hundred section in the end zone. Right, So you what you do now, now let me see it, let me see if I'm if I'm wrong. So what you do if you're independent take you give fifteen over thirty five divide by five, so like forty percent you overbook by you overbook the two hundred section by forty percent. You oversell it by forty percent. You put the away fans in that two hundred section above your own fans in the one hundred section, making them prime targets. For anything. And I mean, you know, you know in college football, they could be like drinks, you throw drinks or whatever. Fine, I mean to me, I'm still trying to figure out why you're giving And like I said, it might just be the way the stadium is structured. Why you're giving your away fans that you overbook the two hundred section to turn your fans into targets where you couldn't put them someplace else where they were more confined or anything like that. It's at the standard layout that the visitors get the two hundreds in the end zone. I mean, that's that's that is my first legitimate question. I don't know, and it is.
Speaker 2: It is, Johnny.
Speaker 3: It is a standard's standard pology in with their way fans you burn away in back cornered apper bowl corner.
Speaker 2: That's the technically the.
Speaker 3: The safest place to be, right and you're an away fan, but you were not expecting the way because because the away fans they are like what five percent of the capacity of the stadium.
Speaker 2: You you, I mean, I guess you were not expecting this kind of behavior.
Speaker 3: I've seen it. I've seen it, but usually there were the away fans everywhere. Man everywhere. You know, it's two thousand people versus fifty thousand people. You're not gonna win any freaking battle, all right, You're you're not just you're not gonna win. So ergo you you behave right, you're trying to be I know, you're trying to be respectful.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Usually when the away fans they win, did the away games, did they stay? You're staying the stadium and they celebrate after everybody's gone, right, I don't know what the heck's wrong with the Chileans, brother, I'm sorry. This is the second time, brother, this is the second time they did it against the Color versus for Tealaysa not long ago, okay, and another instant in the color Color stadium they were a Chili stadium. I said, this is this is a big problem that Chili is having with their fans. All right, this is a big problem they're having with their fans. Uh, they're out of control that they're I don't know what what is going on with with with Chileia nowadays because usually not usually Oh no, come on, I know Chilean Chilean's are really really really annoying like that, Okay, but uh yeah, I like every unlike every other fan from from South America, from Ecador, from from Paraguay, from Brazil. They have a different way, right, they have a different way to uh. A twisted mind.
Speaker 2: There there was more twisted than everyone else in South America.
Speaker 3: I gotta say that, uh, just just to give you an example, right, and this had this doesn't have to do actually with the with the fans, but with the Chilean officers and and and.
Speaker 2: People from the front.
Speaker 3: Office for for Chile when went to to Chile, to the state in Chile back in ninety seven.
Speaker 2: Right, they put military chance.
Speaker 3: On their on our locker room, in the proven locker room, they put speakers, Brother, they put speakers with military bands, right, chanting military uh things for Chile.
Speaker 2: And they painted, they put fresh paint on the on the the proven locker room.
Speaker 3: Right. They said the prove the the national team was arriving at two o'clock and they finished painting at one pm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: So just to give you an idea that they're they're there's twisted. They're twisted in a different way than than everyone else in the in the UH, in the country. And brother, and I'm sorry that the Chilean's here I got Chilean family. But sorry, guys, you're.
Speaker 2: I mean that?
Speaker 3: Then then you ask, then you ask why Chileans are not like but anyone else in South America?
Speaker 2: All right? This is this is the culture.
Speaker 3: Is everyone there's a Chili when when when when a Chilean team goes to play you one team, everyone supports your wyans. When a Chilean team goes play to Colombia, everyone supports the Colombians. It is like that, It is like that they earned that pretty annoying badge. But this case is not annoying. This is criminal, man, This is criminal what they did. And there was a criminal response to thre in the beginta why the booth? Criminals?
Speaker 1: But a hey, I mean and and two. And I mentioned that Grendetti is half right. He he is half right that for the first wave that triggered all of the activity was coming from the universe of to chile fans. And literally, when you see that that flash bang go in or the whatever you want to call it, the flash bang or the grenade or whatever go into the suite, you still have no cops. There are no cops. They say, okay, look we're suspending the match. Everybody go inside twenty minutes, the anivers of the Chile fans you got a jet, you're you're done. So most of them go and then that's when you when and that's when the bars take over because the police, the police certainly isn't going to do it, and the universe that did. The Chile fans that were still in the building, the bars are like, oh hey, look and Puss puts them back in the two hundreds and tries to to to be the the pseudo police force there and take care of take care of matters, uh for their fans. For someone who doesn't understand the idea of the bars, can you break that down as to who they are influenced those kinds of things. Where are the bars and what are the bravas? When it comes to the bars, when it comes to the fabric of of clubs, what what specifically are they and what do they do?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 1: Right, h the.
Speaker 3: There's an organization. It's not just a bunch of guys. Now that there's is an organization that every single club has.
Speaker 2: Right, they have the leader, and.
Speaker 3: They got the they got they got one leader and they have usually there are three three more in the ah in the hierarchy. Right, there's the leader and three more that they are the the you can call it the councilarious if you want to call him like that, right because clearers, you know, they got they got the strong arm, they got the financial arm, and they got the logic six army.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's the structure of the battles. Now when and the and the leader is the one the negotiates all the tickets and.
Speaker 3: All the travels, right because they travel with the team to everywhere in the continent.
Speaker 2: All right, he's the one who organized that.
Speaker 3: Now they understand that when the way that the logistics, the battle logistics works when they go away is they got they got several people from several people on the flanks and several people on the back, like wolves protecting their people. The average band goes in the in the middle and they're protected but all four flatanks by the badas. That's how they travel. That's how they trouble to Razil, They're going to Chile. They're going to do everywhere like that, right that when they when they play at home, when they play at home, the the the the average fan goes in stadium first, and then they set up the U, they sit up the section for the ba ba bas okay, and they wait for the for the leader, for the leaders to come in last. They entering last to the stadium, so they get all the communication between them and UH.
Speaker 2: Once the people the average fan, you know, they know they have a code for this. They have a code for this.
Speaker 1: I know what.
Speaker 2: It's a different name for for teams in a in in Argentina, but they have a code for this.
Speaker 3: When this they hit this, let's let's put it right, code co red right, co red, Okay, they send the they send their their army, They send their army.
Speaker 1: That's that's because obviously that was what happened. It was obviously you've done this to our fans. So therefore, since there's no UH, since the police aren't responding, we're going to respond because you're in our building and you're doing this to our fans. So basically that's the response. In absence of the police force that was outside the building and arresting the Standard University, did the Chile fans who had been in the round two that had been roughed up that that's where you saw the police were outside making sure that the universaid that the Chile fans were going down that one exit route and then those fans it's like, Okay, dude's bloody, dude's falling down. Nope, keep going. It's like, we're not going to treat just keep going.
Speaker 3: And that's yeah, yeah, And you know the thing with with with the fans is with the average fans in Argentina is that they trust more or the bad than the cops.
Speaker 2: They trust more in the battles to protect them than the cops. That that's that's that's how.
Speaker 1: It works in and we definitely saw that last night. Uh, what do you anticipate happening with the clubs? Do you think they both get booted out?
Speaker 2: Look?
Speaker 3: They should, This should because when like you said, it's halfway through, all right, the other half is unresponsible for this helf irresponsible for the other half.
Speaker 2: So you both get need to get penalized all right now right now?
Speaker 3: They already in Asuncion, did they flew to Assung already, the the executives from from Independente and from Chile, they flew immediately to Assu soon this morning, bro, this morning, this morning, they flew to assonng because they know what's coming. They know what's coming. It's gonna be harsh. I mean, the decision from COMO is gonna be harsh. Now, these are the three scenarios, the three possible scenarios. Number one, which I don't think this should be because the game hasn't been postponed as being canceled, No respond canceled ah.
Speaker 2: Number one scenario is.
Speaker 3: That they could play the remaining forty five minutes for closed doors right close doors, no pants, okay.
Speaker 2: Number two it's that they could give the h three nail results and woke over result.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't know who they're gonna give you to. They're gonna give you to, They're gonna go you to the chili. Who they're gonna give it to you? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Now. The third scenario, we haven't seen this, but most likely I'm leaning I'm leaning to think.
Speaker 2: That this is what's gonna happen. That they both are gonna be canceled.
Speaker 1: Does connon Ball do that? Does connon Ball have the cohones to do that?
Speaker 2: I hope?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: I hope so, I really do, I really do. Now that's when the.
Speaker 3: The Provian connection comes in here, because if they if both are canceled, but both eliminated in the competition AND's Alean Salima goes straight to the semifinals without playing the quarter finals with because they were going to play against the winner of this of this of these legs. So now I was listening and reading today that this is it's.
Speaker 2: Not gonna be quick. Okay, it's not gonna be quick.
Speaker 3: We take five days, ten days, fifteen days, who knows, who knows how long? And I think, but I'm leaning to to believe that I don't think it's gonna be This is gonna be a long, a long, a long process.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna be quick because.
Speaker 3: Ball is is you know, the the Dominga is is like all right, I approved to the world that I'm efficient, you know, so I think the it's more like none. It's none about Gahan. It's it's about the leverage here, all right. I think it's about leverage that he takes this big decision. I think, you know, it's it's gonna it's gonna look so good on on Dominga. So he's he cares more about himself than anyhow anything else.
Speaker 1: We'll put a bookmark in that. And thank you for going a deep dive on this because it's an important topic and I wanted to have our audience understand how things work and how they function and what common Ball isn't doing and what the local didn't do in this situation. And I figured we were going to be end up going along on this particular topic this morning. And thank you for uh yeah, nine more for the four parents. I know that you got another couple of topics on here. Uh you want to go, You just want to go straight to the good news and we'll save Benfica and career for later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think it's it's it's a it's a it's a good idea, brother, because I did something positive to talk about. And yes, so Alian Salima, I'm talking about Pruvian's right talking about the proven connection. Alliance Alima is in the quarterfinals of the Copas to Americana, and they did when no Prubian team was able to do in the last eighteen meetings eighteen trips to it or eighteen losses, eighteen losses, and Alliance Alima finally stopped the drought and finally get a win in Ecuador for the first time met for Alliance Alima in.
Speaker 2: And they pulled it off. They pulled it off.
Speaker 3: There was a comprehensive win, like the same way they did in the first legging in uh in Lima in Uh.
Speaker 2: At first, I was I was hearing a lot of.
Speaker 3: Provian media Alian Alima fans they don't want to say it, but the Allma fans that there was also cocky. Yeah, I'm gonna take care of this business. I'm gonna put three, four, five goals on these guys. I was like, I am not so sure that it's gonna be like that, brother, I don't think so. I'm pulling right away. Catholic score and there was one one and I was like, okay, okay, you see, it's going to be a close game.
Speaker 2: But uh, the reality is that uh Catholic I didn't have that that that.
Speaker 3: Offensive power to to do the damage that they needed in order to UH to turn around the series against Alliance UH. Kevin Cavedo was brilliant nombaricos And I'm gonna say something for the Alliance AMA fans. If there's any Aliens Alem fan.
Speaker 4: Listening to this right now, what is wrong with you? Why you don't like your goalie? Why you don't like your goalie? Your goal is fantastic, brother, You goally got you through here. You're in the quarter finals of the international competition for the first time since nineteen seventy eight. Are you claiming that your goal is not good enough? Come on, brother, Come on, especially the journalist brother. Oh nosca is this No, he's inconsistent. Yeah, but he got you to in the Boonda, he got you to, he got you to in Quito. So what do you want from this goalie, man national team goalie for Bolivia. Come on, brother, Billieve, it's gotta.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Rossic and Penrol. That one was. That was some fantastic television. It really was.
Speaker 3: You know, my my initial topic right after that that game was I was gonna have I was gonna put it, but I didn't. Whatever happened in a change everything, because I was gonna say that a couple of years, Daughters is bigger than Champions League. But I guess I gotta gotta pixel a few of things in order to do that. But in terms of the pitch coming from the straight from the pitch, from the essence of the game, I think it is. I think it is is more emotional, it's more dramatic, and especially with Pianol and Racing that there are two historical teams that having won the delivered theories in like forever Forever.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm talking for Payanos.
Speaker 3: Last time I was in eight nineteen eighty seven, lasting one, only only ones, but they wanted they won't the this Americana.
Speaker 2: And remember Johnny that I said that Rating is my dark horse.
Speaker 3: I think Rasing could be the only one who could represent us against all mighty Brazilians. They got that, they got even more money every year. Looks like they're the billionaires. Were just working class brothers, working class brothers in South America, trying to take that those are fancy Brazilians out of the top of the of the standings in in coming bow, brother, I know probably would. I'm telling you I've seen. I think Rattling is gonna go into the finals. Hopefully they win.
Speaker 1: Hopefully this the what do you call them? This weekend? Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh, they're ready, people, They're ready. It's the classical.
Speaker 5: It's universitarioy report is versus Alianzima at the Monumental in Hard Day that Sunday night, soccer Brother, six thirty pm.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be there. I can't wait. I can't wait. And I got the portal the bigger games too. But it's universe, it is, It.
Speaker 3: Is so good this editions weekend, seventy five of the classical. You're fine, man, that's a lot of man. There's a lot of matches, man, a lot of history. And in brou there's still there's still there are no way fans in the Leon there are no way fans. It's been like that like five years now, five years.
Speaker 2: And is walking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Winniverse, by the way, winnivers the deportees even money plus one hundred ninety minute draws A plus one eighty three. Aleian Zelima a plus three thirty eight. You know, you know, you're even mine. I know that you got to rest those pipes too, because I imagine it was a late night and it was a lot of chaos that was attached to it. I cannot thank you enough for the education and for being one of our our main voices here, part of the La familia that gets to break everything down here every Thursday. Be safe, my friend, have great calls this weekend, and we're gonna put a bookmark in Benfica in Peru, because when I saw the Benfica thing go down with the dudes on seeing in Portugal and he's laying all this stuff out. I'm like, are you serious? So yeah, so that ain't changing.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: So what we'll do. I mentioned we that Benfica that's gonna get a book mark. Peru is going to get a book mark. We'll talk about that next week. Love you very much, my friend. Be safe, and say hi to the four legged wonder at your feet that's been shaking off and scratching all morning.
Speaker 3: I know, I know he's he's gonna sick now because I gotta put the call on him because uh, you get some things on his legs, so I gotta put it.
Speaker 2: I gotta Yeah, I gotta take care of my coach, my buddy. He's not happy when the gone by the.
Speaker 1: Love you very much, my friend. Be safe. We'll see you next week. All right, Yours from gold TV. Con of Shame. That's all. That's awful. Cone of Shame. That is just that's just that is just not the way. Oh yeah, and he's okay. So in the green room, he's trying to get comfortable on the sofa. You know, when you're a four legged friend and you're trying to get comfortable in the sofa and you've got the cone of shame, there's no real way to get comfortable. And literally, you know, he's spinning around. He's spinning around trying to get comfortable and make his marks and everything. But that big I mean literally, the first thing you notice as Nino took his camera and he showed it to the back of the room on the sofa, the first thing you notice on the isoda the sofa is the cone of shame. It's not the dog that's attached to it, but the size of the cone of shame. And it is a full size and you know, I'm guessing about fifteen pounds, but the cone of shame in and of itself for a fifteen to twenty pound dog, Swear to god, it's about three inches further out and it's about little. I think that legitimately, I think that Nino could get Central American Television with the size of that cone a as a TV receiver. That's how big that cone of shame is in the the casado, That's what that's what it is. So uh, we need we need Nino the National Treasure to save his pipes, because you could tell the engine was a little the engine was a little cold this morning. We need to make sure that that all of the the warmest of the warm liquids are there. Because if he's got a rivalry match this weekend, he's got a rivalry match where he's a plus one hundred going in plus Portugal, you can get that at Gold TV. You can get Gold TV at finants FNTZ, dot co slash Soccer down here. Once again, helps them out, helps us out, helps you out, continue your uh your continued degenerate adding of leagues and networks and things like that all around the world. But that is that is that has been our link to our buddy Nino Taurres. And like I said, I thought it was important this morning, and we the fact that sadly that it happened on a Wednesday night and Nino comes in on Thursday mornings. That was for us, the timing could not have been any better. To get the education about what's going on in South America and find out about South American soccer and kind of get a knowledge base and an understanding for some of the background that is in these situations. Do I like talking about them? No? Is it important to talk about them when they happen. Yes, this should be a worldwide lead. What happened last night at the Avalonea. And I mean, like I said, when we get updates, we'll get updates, we'll let you know what's going on. Yes, there were some other things that we need to get into. There's just silliness at Benfica right now, involving a former president who wants to become president once again. Does a bombshell interview on CN in Portugal. Basically says yeah, I signed like four hundred and he was president I think for like eighteen years, signs like four hundred players, loans them out over time, and he admitted in this interview on Portuguese television, yeah, I signed him so I could loan them and flip them. Basically what dude said. He's like, yeah, I signed all these guys, you know, whether they were supposed to be here or not long term. I signed them to loan them and flip them. So I mean, he's uh, he is a Louis. Felipe Vierra is who we're talking about, and Felipe Vierra wants to be president of Benfica again. But he admits all these things in this interview it's seen in Portugal and he wants to become president for Benfica once once again. So we'll get into that next week. And obviously with what's going on in Peru, that's that has that has its own moments of going sideways as well. But no, it's we were very, very fortunate that Nino was going to be with us in that ten o'clock slot. And shoot, I mean if if it had happened on a different day and ten o'clock was open, I probably would have kicked the tires on bringing Nino in special to discuss what happened last night. That's how important this was. Coming up last half hour, It's going to be our buddy a Nico Moreno coming out of Seattle. We're going to discuss League's Cup, all the craziness there and all of the stuff involving Major League Soccer coming up this weekend. Once again the rundown for the rest of the week. It is today is today tomorrow. I'm leaving this hotel room. I'm heading to another hotel room because I have some TV shoots in between. So literally, when the show is over, I'm smashing all the equipment, checking out of the hotel and heading to the shoot, get the shoot over with drive north closer to home. Then Friday's show will be in a different hotel room in Middle Georgia, about two hours from Atlanta. And then we'll do that show, and then there's some other things that I've got to do in the hotel and I'm gonna pray for a late check out. Then we've got a shoot Friday night. Then we'll be back Saturday. Atlanta United two is taking on Orlando City B. That'll be on the network and from Asiola Heritage Park in Kasimi. Halftime before kick, half an hour before kick, it'll be the pregame show. We'll catch up with the interim head coach Hose Silva. Players, will get you set up an MLS Next Pro, get you ready for the weekend, and we'll take you through getting ready for Atlanta United too and OCB. Sunday Atlanta United Toronto FC Mercedes Benz Stadium, four to ten kick, Apple TV, Apple TV plus ninety two nine in the game in the Odyssey app and it'll be Mike and Jason and Maddie and all of all of the parks. Then after the match on Sunday, the Unified Game is at Mercedes Benz Stadium and so Unified game at Mercedes Benz at o utd dot com slash Live, so it'll be on YouTube and Maddie and Jason will be on the call. I'll be downstairs for that, so you'll be able to catch the Unified game after the after the matchup with Atlanta United and Toronto FC post game, so we're gonna have like things going simultaneously, so it'll be postgame in ninety two nine, the game, the full time report what's going on while we're getting ready for the Unified match. Unified Match will be going on at acl utd dot com slash Live and we'll have that one for you on YouTube and then we'll get you going there. Then back at it again on Monday, and then next Thursday and Friday once again because of shoots getting ready for high school football season. Next Thursday and Friday, I will be in a hotel room in Middle Georgia, same hotel room. It won't have different backgrounds like it has been in the past, so it will be it will be a different hotel room next week. But yes, so different hotel room next week, and so we'll let you know what's going on with everything there, So remember the rest of this week Tomorrow shows normal it is nine oh five kick try and see if our friends from Beyond Goals Entering can be with us at nine thirty. Ross Smith from Apple TV and MLS is going to be on. At ten KCD is going to be on KCD. White's going to be joining us at ten thirty, and then we'll get you ready. We'll get you ready for the weekend. Then we'll have hopefully Beyond Goals menoring Ross Smith KCD, and then that'll be the show to get you into the weekend. And so that's where we are there. Okay, quick reminders as we go, remember go to Olivi and York and get the SDH Jersey Kaiser Permanente across the front. Can't do a lot of this, can't do ninety nine percent of this without our friends a Kaiser Permanente and so Kaiser Permanente across the front, Olivi in York, Jersey, the floppy blue Navy collar and proceeds help out our Soccer for Good campaign Beyond Goals Menering on one sleeve, the Soccer for Good on the other sleeve, and you can get the lettering. The personalization either in white letters and numerals or the lighter blue, the Columbia blue, the tar Hill blue, the double blue. Whatever you want to say, that can happen as well. So personalization, consult with Alex and Abbey and figure out which one works best for you when it comes to what you want to have for your personalization on your jersey. Olivi in York Soccer for Good campaign here in twenty twenty five we mentioned Finanzis we mentioned Olivi York don't get You can go to the Marshall Island Soccer Federation website. You can get all the gear. We've got to pre order the new round of scarfs because our logo changed, so we've got to do that, but go buy the gear. Helps them out. I don't know if you saw the interview on Golossal Network where a couple of the players caught up with Nico Contour and Morning Footy and it was a nice twelve minute dedication to what the Marshall Islands are doing there. So that's big and once again you can help them out and we'll try and catch up with them when they get their lives calm back down and they're over back in England and they'll be in the middle of the afternoon catching up with us. So we'll catch up with them, find out if it's sunk in yet, and we'll have those kind of conversations as we go. So there's that. There is Grady Baby, where you can get your soccer is just Better in Atlanta Golden bossed T shirt and sweatshirt. The SDH logo is on your left cuff, Grady Baby logo on your right cuff, and the proceeds from that as a part of our Soccer for Good campaign here in twenty five they help out middle school soccer programs attached to the Atlanta Public school system and so that that will be the help there that is attached to all of our friends at at Grady Baby, Grady Baby and Grady Baby Co. Go to soccer down here dot net. You can get all of your SDH network gear. You can get all like the koozies and the stickers and the T shirts and all the things. And we're still working on retro retro sections of the uniform and all of the gear as well, but it's the new look, the new logo. You can get it on T shirts, and things like that. You go to Soccer down here dot net, go to the shop section. You can go shopping in SDH and get all the SDH network gear and you can support the cause that way. Also what you can do is you can go too. You can go to our friends at what's the last one? What's a chance? You can become a finite And what you can do by becoming a fanatico is you go to the chant app and once again you go right here and it actually because it is not as lighted as it is in the office HD here in the hotel room, you can actually see what's going on. So it's a picture of Hindo and Miggy right there. And you can, for ten bucks a year be a fanatico and be a part of the Fanatico, be a part of our network there. And what you can do is for ten bucks a year you can hook up with a lot of great partners that we have that are part of everything that is attached to our Soccer for Good campaign all of that, and so become a finatiico ten bucks a year. What do you do for ten bucks a year? You can do this and you can really help out part of our Soccer for Good campaign. Here are the partners that we have and this is expanding a lot as we go here. So here's how it looks happened. Marietta Moxie Hotel, Midtown Atlanta twenty percent off hotel, food and beverage. You got that, You've got South Main Brewing in Watkinsville, Schoolhouse Brewing and Marietta Atlanta hard Cider. Marietta Elicks are Brewing in Beauford and Monroe round trip in Marietta, Social Fox and Norcross Keys to Flavor Catering in sugar Hill. So if you're first catered event with them, if you're a Finati co, you tell them that and you get a discount. For though Midtown it is a ten percent off food tabs. O'Sullivan's five dollars beers, select beers, not all of them, ten percent off your food bill, ten percent off your merch. So the Decatur f C merch that you want to get. If you're a Finanti COO, you get ten percent off down there in decated O'Sullivan's, Lloyd and Big Blt Sandwich too, Lloyd's Soccer twenty percent off select Atlanta United Gear at the Atlanta location in Johns Creek, Finished good Brewworks, Finished Goods, Brewworks and Winders Slow Poor and Lawrenceville Outrun in Stone Mountain Tires Plus and Alfaretta Dad's Garage in downtown Atlanta. A Chateau rn All. This one's the fun for me that I always like to reference Chateau r and All. By the way, it is a resort in El Castizia, San Romont, Costa Rica, and there you may stay if you want to go see Olivea, Lindsay Alreadyano or Soprisa, or you want to go see the mean whether it's League Play or conkor CAF Champions of Extravaganza whichever. Then if you are a Finatico, you get a percentage off. You're booking at Chateau r and All with a code if you're if you're at, if you're a Fanatico, you get a code. You can go stay at Chateau r and All. You get a discount. So very very cool thing there. That's that's probably the most the most cool and random part about being a fanati coo. Battle and Brew is a Sandy Springs in the Battery Wild leap on Ted Turner Drive in Atlanta, and so those are the places that you can be locked in as a fanatico and you can you know it, once again, it's part of our Soccer for Good campaign and it really helps out what we're trying to do. And let me let me add to the yes, it is. It is definitely a cone of shame, David Man, because like I said, Nino's Nino's dog. Like I said, maybe fifteen twenty pounds, big cone of shame. It's like it is a disproportionate cone of shame to the size of the dog. And I think that that's and I've always wondered if there was such a thing as a more proportionate cone of shame when it comes to dogs. But I I, you know, I guess the first person that figures that one out will be the one that makes the mint when it comes to everything involving everything that's involving, you know, taking care of our our furry friends. All right, let me see if I spelled it right. I think I did. Group dot chant dot fan. Come on, where is it? There?
Speaker 3: We go?
Speaker 1: Group dot chant dot fan, slash soccer down here, slash joint that gets you your fanatico, that gets you that gets you the the in the door with being a fanati coo on a daily basis and all of the different and cool things. And like I said, that roster is expanding for folks that you can go and visit and say, hey, I'm a finati coo. Hey you know this says that I get this. But yeah, MAXI Chateau r and all catering, a lot of brew houses, that kind of stuff. And once again that's a part of our Soccer for Good campaign here In twenty twenty five, update from Laurel Faylor on DeAndre Yedlin finalizing a deal to send Yedland to RSL for around three hundred thousand in gam. According to Laurel, the move freeze up his entire remaining budget charge for FC Cincinnati summer transfer WINDO closes at one am, impacting the options for the club to replace Yedland. So, according to Laurel, Laurel has it as FCC is losing a key contributor leader in the midst of it supporter shield push over the final seven matches, Sitting atop the Eastern Conference table in a tight race. Jedland had not been in training the previous two days RSL was the idea. At the time the original article was posted, RSL was the lea landing spot, and that is in fact turning out to be the case. Comes after a day's after a report surfaced in Belgium from freelance reporter Claudio Rulins that the club has interest in American right back Brian Reynolds from Westerloo. However, a club source refuted the rumor. According to Rulins, Westerloo already declined a loan offer from Hoffenheim for Reynolds, and so Yedlin remember joined f C Cincinnati from Messian Friends last year, final guaranteed season of his contract. Two seasons, sixty seven matches in all cops, fifty nine starts, twenty seven appearances, twenty two of those are starts, and five clearances to recoveries in eighty nine minutes Saturday at Portland. According to Laura Leader in the locker room, Pat Newon's top choice at right wing back, but with the addition of Endo Eshenike this summer, it was possible that Jedlin's role could diminish. And I have a sneaking suspicion that that Nico slept in General manager Chris Albright described as Shanik as a right wing back when he spoke to local media July eighth after the signing. Nonon has been utilizing ashanikate forward. In his first couple of matches with FCC, Ashanik impressed with his speed. However, the club also has twenty five year old forward i Ub Jabbaris in arriving from Grenoble and leaked Du. So that might mean that Ashanik goes back to his right wing back position, Jabari goes into his forward position, and that means Jededlin would be odd man out right wing back to depth currently includes Alvis Powell, Luca Oorjiano yu Yakubo who have seen time there, currently either injured or working back from injury. FCC has an option on Jededland's contract for twenty six turning thirty three next summer, making ninety eight seven fifty in guaranteed comp. That is a high price tag nine eight seven fifty. So that is that is the update to the original story involving DeAndre Yedlin and and his move to RSL. So once again, like I said, keep an eye on the the inter The intra league transfers today because once again you have until one o'clock in the morning to figure things out. And so that is that's the the marker here for Major League Soccer. And then once this is done, we'll take stock for the final seven, eight or nine matches. We'll see who did some moves, who didn't, and if there's anything else going on that is that we need to keep an eye on here for the stretch run when it comes to that, when it comes to Major League Soccer as we go, So all right, let's take the tour and find out what is going on in all of the the news in the world's the worldwide news and stories that we kind of need to keep an eye on. Let's see. So at sixty seven and a half million is what it looks like with Arsenal and Esse and Crystal Palace, and so the Lizabeth Ovie deal that we talked about a couple days ago with Orlando still on the books, not official yet and so we're keeping an eye on Lizabeth Olviae and we'll find out what the deal is there, if it is a if it is something going forward okay overseas. In addition to what we were talking about this morning, Maddy Cash at Aston. Villa began his career at Forrest. Could he be heading back. Apparently Forrest is also pursuing Savilla's jose On Hell Carmona to fill a position. Once again, you're looking at Newcastle and Joan visa forty million bid rejected by Brentford, while Esak is waiting to figure out what's going on. Set your fantasy teams appropriately, because it does not look like Alexander Esoch will be playing this weekend at this point, so point of no return and so that means, yeah, he's probably sitting and we'll see what the latest is if there is anything that there is any latest, let's put it up that way. Arsenal's weighing up on offer for Morgan Rodgers, so Villa will only entertain offers in the region of eighty million pounds. That's from the three letter paper Light. Once again, we mentioned Leipzig agreeing to personal terms for Harvey Elliott. Netherlands midfielder Chavey Simone looks close to be completing a move to Chelsea. According to Floria and Plettenberg. Marseille interested in costUS Schimi cass who's expected to leave Liverpool this summer. Rasmus Hoyland and his camp have made clear to the likes of Monopoly and Leipzig he prefers a loan move with an obligation to buy. Once again, it's from our friend for Pritzy Romano Forrest in talks to sign Savia twenty three year old Spanish right back jose On hell Carmona, and we mentioned Maddy Cash. That's the work that we're seeing from David Ornstein at all. Everton still want to sign new players. David Moyes wanted like six new players. I don't know if he's gotten close to six. Still want to sign new players before the deadline. Could make another bid for Southampton's forward Tyler Dibbling, Villa's Alex Moreno, who's thirty two, on the verge of joining Girona after the Spanish left back agreed to reduce his wages. Spurs stepping up their efforts to sign Brentford defender Nathan Collins, who has attracted interest from Liverpool. Bournemouth of open talks with Chelsea over a loan deal for France center back Axel desasse Yafit Tanganga. Sheffield United leading the race for Millwall defender which is where he is now, so Swallow and Verona seeing bids rejected earlier in the window valued around seven million pounds. Blades also set to sign Everton defender Ben Godfrey on loan from Atalanta. Trying to see if there's anybody else in the big name category. Coventry he saw a bid for Ipswich's Luke Wolfindne rejected they want to keep him at Portman Road, reading or leading the race to sign Jack Marriott and Barnsley boss Connor Hurrahan has admitted he's keen to bring Southampton striker Dom Ballard to the club. So that's the the the gossip, in addition to what we saw this morning from our friend Ben Jacobs, leading into all of the other conversations that are there. Okay, uh yeah, here here's a that's a uh that's a so yes, I figured it was a late night. So Nico's just getting back to me here. So uh all right, so hang on, I have to let me, let me put let me let me send a note to Nico really quickly. Uh ah, So it's all good. Uh so his apparently it's a day off for the kids, uh at at school. So Nico I figured I figured it was a late night because of Leagues Cup, not because of Leagues Cup, and then making sure that you didn't have to find places for folks. But yeah, his alarm just went off. So that's uh, it's all it's it's all, Nico, it's all good. It's all good. I figured it was a late night. And so we've been we've been talking about stuff, all right. So uh, let's see what other storylines we can find here that I might have missed before we get out of here at uh, before we get out of here at eleven oh five. So uh, let's see. Uh, Jeremy Frimpong has has an injury, and Arnest Slutt has revealed that for Liverpool Arsenal once again booking the as a medical Let me see what we got. Let's see, all right, mm hmm, let's see. Mm hmmmmmm, let's see. M So hang on, so I'm trying to I'm negotiating here with with Niko. Hang On. It's all right, So let's see dramatically stolen esse because of the injury, blow to Kai Hovert's Esox's statement, broken promises, lost trust. We're still looking at one hundred and ten million United and during frustration with their keeper situation, could yet rival Man City for Donna Ruma. We talked about Rasles Hoyland Leeds in Noah Okafer. We talked about Garnacho, Chelsea closing in on Nciso, still working on a deal for Garnacho. Garnacho is being approached by other clubs and he is not interested in the least about going anyplace else. He's like, nope, not interested, not happening, not interested, don't want to do it. And so I have no interest in I have no interest in going to anywhere but Chelsea. And so sure enough that yeah, he has no interest in going anywhere else but Chelsea. And so he is holding out for any place else, any place and every place that is not listed that is Chelsea. It's like seriously, like literally it is anybody other than Chelsea. He's not interested, not interested at all. Let's see Tottenham is keen on Monaco's magnus Akliuch after the ESA snub. So that's what Matt Law is saying at the moment. Let's see as I sit here and try to there's a story out that Sir Jim Ratcliffe's Ineos's counter sewing spurs over the deal link to the Harry Kane transfer that is out there. The Jogo Jotta foundation, according to Ben Rumsby, has no connection to the family or Liverpool FC. The website is soliciting donations, claiming it has raised more of fifty pounds, but the club know nothing about it. So Ben Rumsby is saying that this is something that has no attachment to the club whatsoever. And as it ends up, so let me go to let me go to my app so I can actually read the story because the paper is not registering in the website here in the hotel, so here we go. So let me go to the Rumsby story here in the Telegraph. Okay from Rumsby, a foundation set up in memory of Jogo Jota, facing questions after emerged it had no connection to his family or Liverpool. It has been soliciting donations via website created three days after the tragic death, says it raised sixty four and fifty dollars, which is forty seven to seven fifteen pounds. So the donation page, which takes users through an off site platform, appears only to allow donations in the form of crypto USDT et H and other crypto through now payments securely. Site features logos for Liverpool, UNICEF, Alion's and the Portuguese Platform of Development NGOs non governmental organizations, three which have told telegraph Sport it is doing so without their knowledge and that they are not working in partnership with the foundation. Charity Commission is also confirmed it at presiding no registration application from the foundation, which lists its addresses in London, New York and Lisbon on its website, as well as associated phone numbers. Only a listed UK mobile phone number was working Thursday, calls and texts to which went unanswered, as did an email to the contact email. Website homepage describes the foundation's mission as honoring the legacy of Diyogo Jota. It adds quote through football, education and hope we can carry forward the light he left behind, creating opportunity, join lasting impact for the youth of Gondomar and beyond. The foundation was conceived with one goal keeps going. Site says foundation has three core pillars football programs, mentoring in community partnerships purported quote from Jota close family friend with a quote. According to the site, the foundation has distributed twenty five thousand meal sponsored three hundred children in school built fifty local partnerships. Liverpool of told telegraph Sport they and Jota's family knew nothing about the foundation or the website. Last month, the club announced they were their own official charity that through their own official charity, the LFC Foundation, they had committed to creating a grassroots football program in Diego's name. If supporters would like to honor Yoga by having Diego Ja twenty printed on the back of their shirt and official club stores or via our online store, all profits go to the LFC Foundation. Two of the other three organizations with logos on the website said they were seeking it to get them removed. Allons. UK fundraising regulator Chelsea decided to donate their share of the FIFA Club World Cup bonus and memory of Jota players intended to give the equals share the prize money initially worth more than five hundred thousand pre tax and other deductions directly to the Jotah Foundation. So yeah, that's the larger message there. Always keep an eye on charities and things like that. So uh, when when you have things like that happen, then just keep an eye on keep an eye on it. Literally, just keep an eye on it and so RSL has officially, as officially officially said that they have picked up DeAndrea Yedlin. So RSL is official, and they have picked up DeAndre Yedlin three hundred and four thousand, seven hundred dollars in gam in twenty twenty five. So uh, that's and that's got to be a that's got to be a cap number. He kind of a thing. So officially official RSL gets Yedlin three oh four to seven hundred in gam immediately be added to the roster mastro any uh training with Pablo Master any Thursday Friday, eligible to compete in the match against Minnesota United on the weekend. Quote from Yedlin to Paragram statistics. Another paragraph from yedlind two paragraphs from Yedlin, paragraph from Kurt Schmidt, the chief soccer officer at RSL. He's going to wear the number two. Joins nine other RSL players to own FIFA World Cup appearances on their career resume. Only eight players in RSL history have played more games in Europe than Jedlin. Alfredo Ortuno I did not have that one on the Bengo card at five hundred and eleven. So the official deal RSL acquires Jedlin from Cincinnati in exchange for three oh four to seven hundred in GAM. Vancouver has transferred Bjorn Inga Utvik to Norwegian side Sarpsbourg eight fifty five appearances across all comps, and you get a quote from Axel Schuster and you get a quote from Utvik, and so Utvik heads back to Europe. And before that, he spent six seasons with Sarpsburg eight. So he's going back to his old club. The city inside was two years, one hundred and thirty six appearances. He was their captain for two years, one hundred and thirty six appearances. So Bjorn inge Utvik is going back home to his previous club, transferring from Vancouver to Starbsburg eight, and there is no indication as to what is going back the other way. Vancouver has also acquired Belgian center back Jodrich Poop, former captain of fcv Dender. Belgian defender arrives on a contract through twenty seven, club option for twenty eight, officially joining the club roster pending receipt of his ITC and P one visa work permit and medical quote from Axel Schuster. Poop captain of fcv Dender Challenger Pro League Team of the season one hundred appearances, or more than the Belgian Football League system. Most recently the captain there where he joined in twenty three sixty three, one ninety five Judrich Pupa nineteen ninety seven, Denda Lesa, sk sent E, Luis winke ksv Oust Camp Youth Clubs Almere City, KVI Kortrick and Club Bruges. And he is Rich Pupa. On social media. Uh we mentioned the Nikki Baloco transfer that happened overnight and let's see, is there anything else? And so now FC Cincinnati has come out with their official release on the flip side of this whole thing, Chris Albright with a sentence and a sentence from the club that f C Cincinnati would like to thank DeAndre for his contributions and dedication to the club and wishes him all the best going forward. Three oh four seven hundred. That definitely has cap implications written all over it. A wonky number at the very least, a wonky number at the very least. Uh oh, what what's uh? What's Bogert doing now? Before we get out of here? Hang on, Ricky Oh let's see. Uh so, Tom Bogert, Yes, go back to there and so and okay, So it is the Yedlin deal three h four point seven related to money since he used to buy down Yedlin on the salary cap already okay. And James Donaldson has signed his first new deal signed his first pro deal. Deal is MLS next Pro now turns into a first team homegrown deal ahead of the twenty seven Donaldson is eligible for England. Also, Minnesota United turning down eight million for Joaqing Pereira from Trabzon Sport. According to Andy Greed, Minnesota don't want to lose Pereira with no time to replace him in the summer, understandably so Red Bulls agreed to a deal who acquired John McCarthy from lag and that is so, that's adding folks there. Caden Clark continues playing for every other team in Major League Soccer. DC United have acquired him from c F Montreal seven hundred thousand in cash and one hundred thousand in add ons and now adding to the wester Loos saga. Brian Reynolds, according to Bogert, has informed Western Loo his desired to leave the club in the summer. All parties worked for a solution. Talks have happened numerous clubs, nothing set yet, less than two years left on his current deal. That catches us up. But James Donaldson the note before we go. James Donaldson signed his first pro contract MLS Next Pro now turns into first team homegrown deal ahead of the twenty seven season. Looking forward to that. Okay, tomorrow, it is getting you ready for the weekend. Go through the juice boxes Major League Soccer. Maybe get a visit from our friends at Beyond Goals entering Ross Smith at ten KCD at ten thirty and you. So that is the story from Valdosta. I'm going to pack up everything, go to a shoot, go to Millageville and that's where we'll be tomorrow morning as we break down everything here in the world of soccer. Thanks to Nino Torres for busting everything down and breaking it all down as we talked about what happened last night with the Universu Dad, the Chile and Independiente. And thanks to all of you as we break everything down every single day here on the SDH Network and SDCHA and from all of us to all of you, thanks for dropping bys you always do back in less than twenty two nine oh five tomorrow morning, as we put a bow on yet another week and get you ready for Atlanta and Toronto and the Tuesan O c B which a plots yell played safe and since it is the end of the show that means I get to do this, played safe. We'll see you tomorrow