Speaker 1: Stalin and Cults. On one on one point three, Katie w B. We have Rachel from Rochester on the phone. Rachel, share a little fun fact about yourself.
Speaker 2: In first grade, I won a birthplace in a karate tournament.
Speaker 1: Right, don't know that you can do that?
Speaker 3: Can't do that? That's what they do in karate. Right you've said that before? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Could you still? Could you? Could you to this day? Probably kick colts ass?
Speaker 2: Oh, I probably can solve it.
Speaker 3: Now, try to kick my stomach. Just boom, rebberate all the way back to Rochester? Is there?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: I have as I'm gonna work out this winter.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, this isn't about you, This is about Rachel. Rachel, do you approve the show this week?
Speaker 2: I do approve the show this Week's.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: It's one on one point three Katie w B with Falon and Colt. I've seen a man Genitalia already today and it wasn't my husband for mine.
Speaker 3: I want to get that out there in it flash.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Let's set the records.
Speaker 1: Let me set this scene for you. Okay, I'm meeting a friend downtown. She says, let's meet each other at Whole Foods. I said, cool, I got a peek. I go into Whole Foods.
Speaker 3: Weird place to meet.
Speaker 1: She lives like right by there, okay, so I said okay. And also there's the river walk and stuff is actually nice? Areay to go for a walk? So I in Whole food You have to have a code to get in the bathroom because they don't people like living in there, like bathing and stuff. So I get the code from the lady. I put the code into the one that says unoccupied. I open it. A man is literally standing there with by the way, proving your point wrong, holding his stuff while he's peeing, turns to the side. He doesn't even neither of us scream. We just make eye contact. I'm like, what do I do?
Speaker 3: You give you a little wink?
Speaker 1: He did not. I shut the door. Another guy comes out. The other one goes he forgot to lock his door ndn'ty And I said, yeah. He's like, you gotta lock your door, so you gotta lock.
Speaker 3: Your door forgot yea.
Speaker 1: Or maybe it's just kink. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it probably is so well.
Speaker 1: I don't kink shames so well. I would behind your back, but not to your face. So you know, I saw another man's junk today, would not recommend.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just want it.
Speaker 1: I didn't want it. Now, how was your weekend?
Speaker 3: Cult?
Speaker 1: We did see each.
Speaker 3: Other, by the way, Yeah, it was good. It was good. You went to Green Day, had fun. I'm assuming I did.
Speaker 1: I live my youth, like my dream of Green Day was on my bucket list at not that song. I'm a Dukie fan. I like American idiot, but I'm normy.
Speaker 2: I want this.
Speaker 1: No, are you just trying to you are You're trying to rage baitany? Okay, so I'm glad we figured that. Could you do you not have like when I come around brains brains is not Dukie but nothing. No, I mean you don't have anything, but I would want basket case. It have been great. Hell so you are trying to rage baby, Let me set the scene for you. I'm sitting there living my best moment ever. I am two seats from the aisle, which is prime for me, Like I'd rather be on the aisle, but I'm as close to the aisle, which is great because then the other people on the aisle can kind of bleed into it. So you get more space, which is super great. But I am sitting next to two people who I mean they were having the best chicken experience of their life, chicken chicken. At one point, after the smashing pumpkins, they disappeared. I was like, okay, where they go? They come back twenty minutes later, like as green Day is starting with like wings and a chicken sandwich. And so I am listening. I know, I am listening, trying to listen to my dream moment of hearing Green Day, and I.
Speaker 3: Just hear, wait a minute, how there's no way you heard the chicken over the sound They weren't eating.
Speaker 1: That was the sound of them suckling their fingers. There were so much you ran they I have never heard these people had some d s ls. Okay. The lips were a sucking yourself. What I saw today esen lips.
Speaker 3: Okay. Wait, I can barely hear people next to me talk to me while I'm out.
Speaker 1: Of comment because you have horrible hearing. I have, like I'm I'm like a what's something with great? I'm like a wolf. I have like impeccable hearing.
Speaker 3: So this was playing.
Speaker 1: N use here and I was like, oh, okay, you've gotten your fingers cleaned, My guy, Like.
Speaker 3: What may you going deep throat on your fingers at a concert?
Speaker 1: That's a good way to get get a flu or something funny coming from you. This leads me into my third story.
Speaker 3: Before you say this, wait, before you say this. Yeah, I know I was contemplating for the past hours.
Speaker 1: Okay, whatever helps you say nice?
Speaker 3: Finally said I'm going to do it, and then you come in here, you give me all this make me all worried.
Speaker 1: It's you said, finally, finally, Okay, there is Oh, like I don't know what what your work is like, but we have this weird setup in our building right now where we're sharing. Like there's another radio station. We don't know any of the people that work there. They're renting out space while their studios are being renovated.
Speaker 3: We own that.
Speaker 1: No, the jazz station is not our station. Okay, So I walk in today and they're having a fiesta pot luck. Each person of that jazz station made food in their home. There is a rule like most radio people have, you won't. We don't eat food that's brought in and dropped off by people because like, you just don't know what their kitchen life is like you know, it's like you get worried.
Speaker 3: Yes, who had to have been thirty years old.
Speaker 1: I walked into the studio and it smelled like a fiesta and I looked at cold I. Oh, you went and had their food, didn't you? And he had shame on his face. I said number one, I said, number one, that wasn't your food, that was their food. That's a different radio station. And number two, you just ate pot lug food from people you know nothing about, dude.
Speaker 3: And it was on the table and it was cold, and I'm new to put it in the microwave, and and that immediately you said cat and later and I said, you don't know.
Speaker 1: But like yeah, dirty fingernails and cats on the counters and stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it was about And as soon as I've been into it, I was like, oh, this isn't worth it.
Speaker 1: You ate the whole play. I wasted.
Speaker 3: I was committed.
Speaker 1: Just say you cleaned your plate. You had My daughter would say, you're in the clean plate club.
Speaker 3: Finally I love it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, all right, we are running a little late for this. I'm gonna throw out there really quick. We like to do anybody listening, who and we'd love for you to call it. You can rip on cold freeing potluck food if you want.
Speaker 3: We could push it to the next thing too. We probably should do that.
Speaker 1: We're gonna come back and we're gonna do that. But I want to throw out there. We have Zach Bryan tickets at four twenty. We have fifth Row t paint and Ludicrous tickets at five twenty. We have so much going on today, so come back. We love you. This is the Feller twenty one point three kd WB with Fallon and Cult. Anyone listening who is They're not gonna admit this. I guess you're You can be anonymous for this, but.
Speaker 3: Definitely don't say your name.
Speaker 1: If this is you driving on a suspended license? But why are you driving on a suspended license? Is it lazy laziness you just didn't like redo it or are you super illegal?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: I think maybe possibly. You're not supposed to drive it all, but you've got to get places, so you're like, I can't uber, I got a skirt. Skirt.
Speaker 1: This sounds like something you've done before. You have a lot of expertise in this area.
Speaker 3: I have never had a suspended license. Crats okay. I know a lot of people who have though. Yeah, just basically you just drive around still.
Speaker 1: Oh no, all right? Anybody listening who has a broken bone?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 3: How that is?
Speaker 1: Those are the top questions I would ask, what wear?
Speaker 4: How?
Speaker 3: When is your summer ruined because of it? Like if you've got a broken broken bone or like you pulled something like a hammy or whatever? Is your summer just ruined instantly? Or are you okay with it?
Speaker 1: And anyone listening who needs a break? Ugh, I'm waiting for cold to say he does after he just took twenty seven days off in the past too much.
Speaker 3: I'm refreshed. I'm excited for the.
Speaker 1: Fair this fe are you what're you looking forward to?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: It hasn't you haven't been to a fair since the late eighties, So what are you looking forward to?
Speaker 3: Why? I hear they have a new ride, like the ferris wheel or whatever came out. That's cool. Since the last time I went.
Speaker 1: I think they've always had a Ferris wheel.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I just are there certain foods.
Speaker 1: You remember that you were looking forward to?
Speaker 3: Well, Martha's.
Speaker 1: I don't think you get to go straight to Colin or Martha I think oahy, I think you have to address her properly at the Sweet Martha. I don't think you get to just go on a first name basis.
Speaker 3: Let's say anything on a stick. I don't know, just being there, it's kind of cool you get to watch, but I just like watching people, to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have a lot of tallement in your eyes.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know if it sounds bad. I mean there's a lot of like cool people there too, but there's interesting folks.
Speaker 1: That's true, That's very true. Yeah, all right, if you find any of those categories, give us a call. Sixty five one nine eight nine Katie w B. If you need a break? Why it's like back to schools already here. You feel arrange so much tof and get everything so organized for your kids. That's one reason.
Speaker 5: Maybe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe you're trying to hit a deadline whatever.
Speaker 1: Or you're driving on a suspended license, or you have a broken bone. Colt's top questions for that will be win, where or why?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 1: Six one nine eight nine kd WB. It's one on one point three Katie WB with fallon and cold. Anybody listening who is driving on a suspended license. What I will judge a little bit, but I get Okay, we'll get into that in a second. Has a broken bone or needs a freaking break, and I feel like everyone could probably relate to the needs of break. Now, I know you've been to a couple of categories. Which one you wanna start with?
Speaker 5: So we're gonna start with one where you're not gonna get my name because I've definitely driven on.
Speaker 4: A suspended license.
Speaker 3: Yeah you have.
Speaker 1: Don't overly hype that.
Speaker 3: You sneaky. You gotta get around right, No, I don't. I don't can know this.
Speaker 2: That's exactly why. Like I still have to eat, I need bro trees, like I need to get to work.
Speaker 4: I can't just uber everywhere.
Speaker 2: I'm not rich.
Speaker 3: Now, A lot of people would, a lot of people would say, you know, there are consequences to actions. What would you say to those people?
Speaker 2: Oh, there definitely are, but they don't give them to you if you don't get caught.
Speaker 1: Okay, I how why was your license suspended?
Speaker 5: I unfortunately got a wy.
Speaker 1: Oh did you learn a valuable lesson?
Speaker 2: I did and had a drop behind the wheel fence.
Speaker 1: See, I'm proud of you as long as you've learned your lesson, I mean.
Speaker 3: Just like as far as they know.
Speaker 1: Okay, too far, too far?
Speaker 3: All right, So what other category do you fall into?
Speaker 5: I also need a break, thankfully.
Speaker 4: The GWI is not why I need a break anymore. Okay, good wife is a you know what? And I'm diabetic.
Speaker 5: I just lost my godmother.
Speaker 4: Is real pipe right now?
Speaker 3: And yeah, I need a break. It sounds like you need a day out at the fair, eating any type of deep fried anything in the world and just consuming all of your calories and translating that into stress leaving your body free. Wow.
Speaker 1: Hell no, we do not have fair tickets. The only way you get fair tickets is if you win the tickets to the concert we give you, like if we give you tea pain ludicrous tickets. You also get fair tickets because you have to be able to get into the fair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, DM fallon, DM fallon.
Speaker 1: She'll tell you everything.
Speaker 3: Well, hopefully you get that break soon, hopefully me too.
Speaker 1: All right, Bob, hi KATWB what's your name?
Speaker 6: My name?
Speaker 1: Tivity, which category do you fall into?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm not for.
Speaker 4: Sure if I have a broken bone, but I dropped a can of biscuits on my foot this weekend, and I'm going today to see if there's anything wrong with it.
Speaker 3: Biscuits?
Speaker 1: Oh did when they dropped in your foot? Did it hit it perfectly where they busted open? It didn't.
Speaker 4: It didn't, thankfully hurt like a mother trucker.
Speaker 3: So were you just angrily just down in biscuits afterwards?
Speaker 4: And I still put it.
Speaker 5: In my cart.
Speaker 1: But oh, this happened at the grocery store.
Speaker 4: It happened at all these in the grocery store.
Speaker 3: Oh you gotta sue that sounds like some money coming your way.
Speaker 1: Cult it hurts you continuously did be the sketchiest human I've ever met. You are the reason that people can't have nice things. Okay, what is going on with your foot? Does it just feel like it's bruised or is it swollen?
Speaker 2: It's a little swollen, and it's bruised on the top, and like I can still walk on it, but I can't put shoes on because it hurst.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the problem.
Speaker 3: As your unofficial lawyer, don't say anything else, all right, as far as they need to know, it's broken. You can barely hobble around your house.
Speaker 1: You can't work anymore. Yeah, perfect, Thanks for calling of course, Hi, Katie w B. What's your name?
Speaker 2: Natalie?
Speaker 1: Natalie? Which category you fall into?
Speaker 3: Like a broken hip?
Speaker 5: I tripped and fell?
Speaker 1: Were you drinking?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I wasn't.
Speaker 1: Oh no that almost so what would you trip and fall on? Nerve? Trip over my own feet in the carpet? I've been there's Are you gonna go in and have someone look at her? You're gonna hobble around?
Speaker 4: I have I'm waiting for surgery.
Speaker 3: Dude. If I trip on my own feet on carpet, I'm I'm fixing it myself. I'm not going in anywhere and saying.
Speaker 1: That, Well, it sounds like she has an insurance cult you should look into it.
Speaker 3: It's the Pop Culture Minute with Sellon and Cult on one on one point three kd w B.
Speaker 1: I am so excited to see this. I know they we're having a difficult time finding anyone to host, like the Emmys and stuff. People do it a couple of times and they don't want to do it again because it would suck to be a host. It's a crap ton of work. And then no matter what you do, one thing wrong and they just rip you to shreds and it's like why is it even worth it? But I do think that this is a very safe and funny and great choice for the first time an Emmy Awards history that's seventy six years. It'll be hosted by a father and son duo, so Eugene Levy and Damn Levy are going to be doing it, and they're both so funny and very their humor is very different, so I think it'll be really great. So that's on Sunday, September fifteenth, if you actually even watch the.
Speaker 3: Emmys, which I guess Soma has to.
Speaker 1: Right, I guess. So this weekend continued more Taylor Swift shows, and I loved this so much so Suki Waterhouse was one of her openers. Suki engaged too, maybe even married. Probably know Robert Pattinson. They have a baby together.
Speaker 3: Pattinson.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's married, but they're at least like together. They have a baby together. They might be engaged. But it's a full circle thing because it's funny because also Paramore is an opener. They had songs in the Twilight movie, so of course it was very funny because Hailey Williams, she goes, did you guys see Suki earlier Sukie killed it, but I'd like to dedicate this next song to mister Waterhouse. He has the skin of a killer Bella. It's for you, Robert. And then they played their song Decode, which was in the.
Speaker 3: Movie Famous with rich friends and famous friends.
Speaker 1: But you'd be the poor one.
Speaker 5: They know.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh, we all have to pay for Cole to get if we go to if we're gonna go to Cabo, we gotta pay for Cole.
Speaker 3: It's not even like I bring in to the table either, like charisma, and they'd just be like, why do we have him?
Speaker 1: No, you would luggage, you would, but you would like so you'd show up and you'd bring a little charisma, but then you'd be like you'd start bringing the vibe down slowly and.
Speaker 3: They'd be like, oh, come on, man, or I just gaslight them enough to be like I think I need him in my life, but I don't know why.
Speaker 1: You would be great at that. Taylor Swiped appears to be making a documentary focused on behind the scenes of the Eras tour, so she had cameras filming. Of course she's going to she loves making money.
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: She just she already showed the actual tour. You think she's she's probably gonna release another version of it because she's changed it up and she's gonna have a documentary. Of course she is. She's about to wrap up like almost two years of her life doing this tour. Why wouldn't she cha chaing but a bang money money, money, make it rain, make it rain. I don't blame her, get after it. This is sad news. Cole didn't know who this was, so I get it. This is like an older generation and I was very young for this as well. But I know the name Phil Donahue. He was the king of daytime talk. He has passed away at the age of eighty eight. So if you're younger, you're like, I don't know who that is, totally get that. But if you're a little like Ian, you're not old. If you know who Phil donna Hue is, you're just older than some. Get it. You mature And also the star of Boy Meets World, Danielle Fischel, She of course was to Panga. She revealed she, thanks to a mammogram, discovered she had the early stages of breast cancer, which is why it's so important to get these. She found that it basically stage zero, which means she caught it very early. Things will be okay. But she has a podcast with two of the stars from the show.
Speaker 3: How often are you supposed to check?
Speaker 1: That's a good question. Almost with everything, it seems like the ages get younger and younger than they used to be. Like, I should have already had a mammogram at this point, so why I do need to at that up and go get it checked out. Same with like go see a dermatologist every year or so if they can look and make sure you don't have anything like any weird looking.
Speaker 5: Molds or anything.
Speaker 3: Doctors like six years, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You do, you got it? Bend over in cough. Okay, that is your culture minute, brought to you by Ova Place.
Speaker 3: Again. Lets one to one point three katiewb with Balin and Colts Ballin is joking around about one in My Life was a movie, and I thought to myself, like, it probably wouldn't be the best. You probably want to be the best. But if Fallin were to have a movie trailer about her everyday life, just the simple everyday life movie trailer about Fallen, it would probably sound like this in a world lacking purpose, One woman is trying to find all the answers. So what you've been thinking?
Speaker 1: Magicians?
Speaker 6: Like why.
Speaker 3: She spends most of her time as a radio host but moonlights on the side as a better broad advocate.
Speaker 1: You associate I think saggy boobs with age, right, gravity's pulling them down for me, my nips they point to the ground at this point, they're like sad bass at hounds.
Speaker 3: She knows what the people want and she isn't afraid to do it for the grand But like, what when you did anything cross your head like I'm gonna like save my family, know this way or that way?
Speaker 1: Actually the exact opposite. Jake was like, you are the example of the idiot that gets killed by a bear for trying to get a selfie too close. And I was like, you're right, You're right, I am.
Speaker 3: When it comes to her travels on seven, she doesn't give off.
Speaker 1: Okay, so when did I When did I road rageus, Sarah? Actually it was today, Allan.
Speaker 3: I was the one that you were riding my act in the left lane. She goes through a lot of changes in life, but one thing is for sure. She's a dog lover.
Speaker 1: My dog Dolly has a black hole for a pole. That thing sucks you in. You'll be across the room. You'll be across the room and you can see it like a bullseye.
Speaker 3: It is so large Tallon everyday radio woman coming to a Peter near you, what.
Speaker 1: In the world what bad.
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: On one point three katiewb guess what? So Chapel, like Taylor Swift, has basically been at the top spot for albums for the last like fifteen weeks, but Chapel Rowan is like each week coming up, up, up, up, And this album has been out for like almost a year at this point. It came out like September of twenty twenty three. But she's blowing up so huge, So anyway, Chapel will probably be up there very soon. Side note, we do have Zach Brian tickets, which is like, I know how huge he is, and even though we don't play a town of Zach Brian, he does have some crossover stuff. So we have tickets to see him coming up at four twenty and fifth row tickets to see Tea Paine and Ludacris at the Minnesota State Fair coming up at five twenty. But first we're gonna come back and we're gonna play s categories with Bailey from the Morning Show the first time she's joining our show. When we come back on Katie w B.
Speaker 3: Alright radios categories I'm one A one point three KATIEWB with Found and Colts and Bailey from the Morning Show. How are you today? You know what, I'm fine.
Speaker 1: I've got an itchy armpit, but I'm gonna make it through. You've got this, thank you faith. You use a natural deodorant or something. No, I hate natural deodor me too, still makes you sweaty? Yeah, call you tell me about it.
Speaker 3: No problem. Guys. All right, we're gonna have you go first, so you can deal with your armpit. Folin. Usually nobody loves you. Go on, get get out of here, okay, So you have a minute to go through these ten categories. Your letter is in as in Nancy okay, sounds good okay, and your time starts now worn above the waist, a necktie. Things that are bright past, things that have numbers, numbers all right, found in a gym slash health club. Oh pass, things on a safari. I can't think of any words. I'm like.
Speaker 1: A nine past nine ways to say hi and by Mehow.
Speaker 3: Things that things from the sixties, Oh my god. Uh, path holiday things.
Speaker 1: Nice, nice eyes, nice decorations.
Speaker 3: Nice decorations. Okay, items in an office, noodles, things in pairs or sets.
Speaker 1: Nine golden nine, golden rings.
Speaker 3: Nine nine okay. Circling back to things that are bright, Oh, my gosh, things that are bright the.
Speaker 1: Nightlight.
Speaker 3: Oh, perfect? And that is your time, My god, can I think of any words at all? I was so much better the.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: It's it's a lot of pressure, especially when the music hits.
Speaker 1: Like skunked that one.
Speaker 3: I don't know any words. Oh they're God, So you're gonna win that one.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily I've really screwed things up before, so in this game.
Speaker 3: And yeah, all right, so ten categories. Your letter is n oh, that's a hard letter. Okay, sorry, and your time starts now worn above the waist necktie. Things that are bright neon, things that have numbers, uh, found in a gym or a health club, nutrition, things on a safari, skip ways to say hi and by.
Speaker 1: Nice to see you.
Speaker 3: Things from the city steeze, um, nope, skip holiday.
Speaker 1: Things, holiday things, holiday things, oh god, Christmas, it's right there. Nick Saint, Nick, Nick Thomas saint.
Speaker 3: I don't know, skip items in an office, oh god, nails things and pairs or sets.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no no natural birth twins.
Speaker 3: Oh okay. Number five things on a safari, Uh no, I don't know. And from the sixties. Hurry, hurry, from the sixties. That is hell your time.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that you kind of bungled it too, because I feel so much better now.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't know words anymore. I mean, this is uh yeah, this is something you're gonna have to be loocid points. It feels all right, so worn about the waist. You both had necktie n Yeah, things that are bright. Bailey had night lights fallon had Ner yeah one one. Things that have numbers Bailey said numbers, which I mean, you're not wrong, Falnce ad Nissan, which yeah, yeah you have Yeah, that's right. Found in a gym slash health club. Bailey had nothing fallon had nutrition one number five Bailey, you also had nothing for things on a safari, but so did Fallon.
Speaker 1: Yyan Yeah an Ostrich, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know ways to say hi and by Bailey had NHow you had nice.
Speaker 1: To see it waited rellantiful, Yes, so cultural things from the sixties.
Speaker 3: You both had nothing.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, really brought nothing?
Speaker 3: Okay, holiday things? You had nice decor.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to step in on my warm nice to coord.
Speaker 3: No, necessarily I was waiting for someone to say, not cracker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Had Nick call me saying Comma.
Speaker 1: Said no Commas like Saint.
Speaker 2: Nick.
Speaker 1: Okay, if Nick Komma saint makes it, but I think it shouldn't. I don't think either should count.
Speaker 3: Really, am, I'm actually gonna give you a point for nice to course. Thanks. I'm sorry because no one has ever said Nick Commas saint. But some people said that's nice to Cord. I haven't said Nick Comma saint. You never hear that cutting this Christmas by Hillary does?
Speaker 1: I would watch it or listen whatever.
Speaker 3: Every time you drive like a din or whatever, you're like, that's some n D right there, that's some nice toccord.
Speaker 1: No one's that. I'm always like, how much is that housework? That's all I say when I drive through Zillow that items.
Speaker 3: In an office Bailey had noodles, found nails, which you know what? Yep about the on the office? Yeah, number ten things in pairs or sets you had nine golden rings sticking with the Christmas team, and Fallon had natural birth or naturally born twins. Yeah, you're not wrong, so this is crazy close. Actually they had a lot of points for like how terrible it was. It really was bad. Thank Yeah, Bailey had six and a Fallon had seven. I was disappointed in myself.
Speaker 1: Thanks for playing Ballen. Today's Trending with Fan and Colt on one Katie w b Are. They say that venting is really important, like when you vent about your friends, family, or co workers, it's more than just a way to blow off steam. A study from UCLA found that venting isn't just about emotional release. It actually means like it's like a boosting of your status. For example, when you complain about one friend to another, you may be unconsciously trying to make yourself look better as well as strengthening your bond with the listener. Always okay, so cold. For ten seconds, vent about me and go I can't just vent about you? Okay, restart, reset, Pretend I'm not here, you're talking to your wife. You're venting about me.
Speaker 5: Go that.
Speaker 3: No, all right?
Speaker 1: All right for for real research by stop, reset and go.
Speaker 3: She's too nice too nice. I have her couch, I have a coffee maker. She always offers to drop me off and pick me up laces. I think the other day she was trying to give me it. Okay, so fake.
Speaker 1: When do you give me your true, authentic self.
Speaker 3: I really don't have any complaints about you.
Speaker 1: Really, I'll give you some. I got worded yesterday. I was texting you about work stuff on Sunday and I was like trying to be chill, and then I was like, I think I get excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I do the same thing.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: It's the everyone you actually want to be here and you care.
Speaker 1: I guess that's true. I guess that's true. Everyone vents about their other I don't really vent a lot about Jake. The things I talk about on the radio about Jake, where I'm like kind of joking calling them out, that's my truest. That's what I would say to you. And it's a joke. Yeah, he knows. It's not where I'm sitting around truly bad mouthing him behind his back. But also, it is a very important national you know how I have National everything days. Cult tell them what national holiday it is.
Speaker 3: It is National Potato day.
Speaker 1: My favorite food group potato.
Speaker 3: And they're saying, okay, they have the top five ways how you consume your potatoes, which styles the potato? Well, what are you?
Speaker 1: I'm more of a fries, like any kind of fry. Number two would be mashed, probably.
Speaker 3: Right on brand, yup, yup, that is good.
Speaker 1: Why did you look at my stomach when you said you're right on brand? And I said, I like mashed potatoes. That such great mash potoes? Number four, God, I don't know if I would go number three? Oh sorry, three. I don't know if I'd go roasted or scalloped nextgie. And then I would also throw in there a baked potato because I do love like a loaded baked potato. Are we counting? What is the appetizer? Potato topat wedges, wedges wedges that smileing potato smiles, Potato skins.
Speaker 3: Yetto's okay, i'd those are better than potato salad.
Speaker 1: Potato suck.
Speaker 3: If you if I come to your house and you hand me a bowl of potato salad, that bowls on the ground.
Speaker 1: No one when's the history of the world has anyone going to someone's house? They're like, would you want something to eat.
Speaker 3: The bowl of no one does that times I could count at times three separate.
Speaker 1: If you go to a family reunion, it's definitely something that someone's bringing in the potlu like where there's no chick I don't believe you for a second. Someone handed you a potato different times.
Speaker 3: And also in my family reunion and I said, this is why I don't come around anymore. It's on my face. It on me potato salad. When it's ninety degrees outside and we're out, we.
Speaker 1: People love bringing a potato salad and my grandma will be like, I made potato SALADM Like, Mamma, I've told you for years, like I hate potato salad. I don't want it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh you know what perfect place for it? The garbage. We don't need it.
Speaker 1: Oh god, it's so brutal. One local story aside from Potato Chat, Valley Scare is officially back, so it's going to open up on for the season September twenty first, and we are sick just days away from the Minnesota State Fair. Other trending news, of course, we have Zach Bryan tickets at four twenty and fifth Throw tea pain Ludacros tickets at five fifteen. Not too shabby. I don't know how we got those. I think God, now that Ted has gone, I think Colt has moved on and he's sleeping with Pat in promotion. Yeah, quick turn around, sweet on. Any guy in promotions who can get them tickets to stuff so that you're trending. Brought to you by Nicolay Law. You can find them at nicolay Law dot com. We'll come back with your summer school pop quiz, your chance to win Moose Mountain Foot pup passes over at Mall of America Drug Big Lift, Oh Roach one oh one point three, katiewb with your summer school pop quiz. I'm fouling. This is Colt.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Colt and I took our kids to the playground together this weekend and uh all, my husband at the entire time is just let me know if this is what you experience as a mom or another husband out and about with your husband at a playground. Do they just hang on everything and like try to flex and show that they can do a pull ups?
Speaker 3: That's what you gotta do, That's what ja.
Speaker 1: Every time I look over the corner, I have posted a TikTok because it was getting underal. He'd be hold onto like a slide, pulling themselves up. I'm like, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I's going to do it.
Speaker 1: Apparently apparently.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: If your partner does this, you can text him five through nine two one. No reason you don't get a prize. It is. It's so weird to me. Okay, we're gonna do this. We're gonna ask you some trivia questions with William and Minetonka playing Angie and Apple Valley for Moose Mountain tickets over at Mall of America. If you know the answer to the trivia question Chima with your name and the first to two wins, are you ready?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 6: Ready?
Speaker 1: Question number one, I'm starting with kind of a difficult one. Who was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, it is hard. I only know it because my friend dressed up as her and did like a presentation in school and elementary Amelia Earhart No, No, yes, William, Angie something Curry, I can't remember. You're close, Angie. What's your guests? Marie Ciri, Mariy Carry, Yeah, google here Marie Carry is her name? You were very close though, William all right. Question number two, the southern tip of which continent is closest to Antarctica? Yes, William, yes, continent. That is correct, William all right. Question number three, what is an angle called if it's greater than ninety degrees? Will Yes, William, William, you did it.
Speaker 3: Congrats my nickname in high school comment.
Speaker 1: Angie, thank you for trying. William. You are the winter Today. You got yourself Moose Mountain tickets over at Mall of America. Yes, just stop now.
Speaker 3: I'm thrown away because I ride a bike to work. Yeah, and I would like to think I own the Cedar Lake Trail at this point, when you're out there and you're flying down Cedar Lake and there's snow on the ground, it's like fifteen degrees, there's nobody out there. I own this.
Speaker 1: I've actively watched you ride your bike down Cedar Lake Trail, and as I pulled up, I did hear the sound that you played. But I also for someone who owns the trail, I watch you get slapped in the face of the tree branch.
Speaker 3: You distracted me. I was looking at you with the branch. Come out of nowhere, Okay, no, So I'm on the trail without my bike, Yeah, walking my dog. This biker had the audacity. He's flying by me, going like thirty miles an hour, and he yells out trails for bikes. So I'm walking my dog. My dog was like in the grass. Wasn't like in his lane or anything else was passing. So one, I'm like thrown off because I'm like, Okay, first of all, this is my trail. This is you don't, oh, your weekend warrior, your bike on the weekends, a little spandex tights or whatever it is. Okay, I'm biking every day clothes, all right, not once is ever limited to me to get from A to B.
Speaker 1: That's fine, But you also have an e bike.
Speaker 3: You don't. Actually those are minor. Those are minor details.
Speaker 1: I belive you might actually pedaling, You might not wear streak.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's minor, minor details. Didn't matter. So anyways, I immediately snap back and I say trails only ten miles per hour got him?
Speaker 1: He was actually going thirty. He didn't hear you, he was god.
Speaker 3: He didn't do anything. I felt like a big l I felt like I lost in that arguments. He didn't care he just kept biking. You love so much. But my question is like does it can you text five three nine to one? Am I allowed to walk a dog on the Cedar Lake Trail or any trail?
Speaker 5: Do you know?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hold on, you have to. There's a very specific answer to this. Okay, I don't know this Cedar Lake Trail enough to know. But if there is an actual bike, white like bike guy drawn on that portion, right, that is, then I then he's not right because like if you go over to like for instance, bede A Costa, there's a lane that's specifically for bikers, Yeah, and there's a lane specifically for walkers, right, And so have I on occasion gone on the biking one Yeah, but not like for long, like a quick off the path, but you get off when a biker is coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, I don't think. I think I'm part of the trail. But this trail is just like the dash yellow dash lines, and it's just that anyways. Either way, it was very rude considering that the whole point of this is my trail, Okay, at the valid point. And I'm excited for these yeah tours, what I'm excited for these fudgies these people that are like coming in the summer time.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think you can throw that out there.
Speaker 3: I somehow my GRAMDMA set of ones. Anyways, I think it's ridiculous that you can come use it when it's nice out your side.
Speaker 1: You better watch how you talk to me. All right, you're on my turf. You could come out here talking craft to Colt.
Speaker 3: Okay, Saturday.
Speaker 1: See, I'll see you in December.
Speaker 4: Boy.
Speaker 1: Let's see if you're on the trail of December.
Speaker 3: Boy on a Tuesday, stick in front of your.
Speaker 1: Bike wheel bitch, okay when your span eggs all right.
Speaker 3: But real okay, anyways, I agress. And if you're a biker, apologies. I know the bike community runs deep.
Speaker 1: And I and they will come for you.
Speaker 3: I didn't mean to call out your SPANX. And it makes sense when Fallon said I use an assisted battal bike just and when I say assist the pedal, I just hold the throttle down the entire time. Why are you still always on a breath maybe? Hey, hey, it's as on a cord band. Those things are like forty pounds, all right. It's because you.
Speaker 1: Chose what looks like a unicycle it's not this.
Speaker 3: Is going terrible. One on one point three KTW with Falon and Colts.
Speaker 1: I rarely am wrong.
Speaker 3: Oh no, are you going to issue an apology? What's happening.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I owe you an apology, Calt. I actually owe Jenny from the Morning Show and apology.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm so glad you came to your senses about what I don't know.
Speaker 1: I will tell you it involves the toilet. It involves the toilet and certain habits that I have judged you for. Camas No, we will address it in my public apology in six minutes. One on one point three KATWB with Falon and Colts. I got a text from my sister in law, Hannah a few days ago and she was like, get ready I listened to podcasts about butts now and I said, okay, that's I love that for you, Hanh. And I actually do think that this, this whole episode is very interesting, which I will shared the podcast episode with you in a moment. But I have to apologize because for a very long time I have It's thirty years ago calling Jenny out on the Morning Show, and then it's transitioned to calling you out. On the afternoon show Cult and I am someone who can admit when they're wrong, and I have judged you both for saying that you stand to wipe because it's I think it seemed to me since I don't do it. It seemed disturbing, it seemed odd, and I was a lot of how because like when I stand up, my cheeks they're not a part. So I just was like, how are you doing this? Like when you're sitting, I feel like there was like more room for it. So it just was very bizarre to me. Yeah, but this podcast episode my sis. So I am sorry because I now have the actual factual evidence from a professional. So this is the Jonathan van Ness. He was on Queer Eye, that TV show. He has a podcast called Getting Curious. I don't listen to him, but like I said, my sister in law does, and she had doctor Goldstein on that and he is he's like a butt doctor. He's like the most This is how he's described the most esteemed butt doctor in the biz, doctor Evan Goldstein. So they talked about all things like why you shouldn't sit on the toilet for too long, but this is how he started talking about why you should stand up to wipe.
Speaker 6: How do I first get myself correctly even wiping? I tell people I was on Stern not too long ago, because he was like, oh, I always stand up when I wipe night, and people make fun of me, but actually it's the right thing to do. I also said, I down so many people, but the more that you sit, the more blood goes there. Stand up and finish wiping standing up before the blood leaves. The mechanism of that pressure.
Speaker 1: So apparently, especially as someone who's had many a hemorrhoid issue, this is why do you feel?
Speaker 3: I was just listening to us because one now I'm not a narcissist, but I was doing something for audio, and I was listening to old episodes and there was me questioning you in one of the episodes, how do you get so many hemorrhoids? Like I never get hemorrhoids, and it's clicking.
Speaker 1: That is not like the main reason it's not because I sit to why there were It goes into many other issues which they do describe in this episode. They describe like things you should be doing to like for better body health and.
Speaker 3: Are you in that area by anything to stop your hemorrhoid usage or.
Speaker 1: No, I don't have hemorhoid usage.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, you're hemorrhoid updigs or whatever.
Speaker 1: The main thing is like you should He's like, you shouldn't be sitting on the toilet for a long time, like a lot of people sit there. That that's more of the issue than me, like not standing to white. You shouldn't be sitting there playing on your phone, read your newspaper right like, he's like, if it doesn't come to you in like twenty or thirty seconds, what you need to do, then you if you're not ready, get up and get off of it. Yeah, that's one of them. Get your fiber and water.
Speaker 3: Probably at least three, three days out of the week you'll come in and be like, do I've only drank coffee today? I'm like, it's three I have to work on water.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I talk to you as a friend and then it just you betray me on the.
Speaker 3: Radio crocodile, Like you don't even need You're like a what is it called the reptile? You don't even need water? You just try always just.
Speaker 1: After Jake would love But that is what you're telling that I'm dry always.
Speaker 3: It's lurking around, slithering with like a scally bag.
Speaker 1: First of all, you're not wrong about anything you said. And now I am questioning myself.
Speaker 3: Am I bearded dragon?
Speaker 1: Now you look at my chin when you said beard and dragon?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. These are just things I've analyzed.
Speaker 1: I have a mustache, not a beard.
Speaker 3: Jerk.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: We have two huge sets of tickets every day this week. At four twenty each day we have Zach Bryan tickets and then at five to twenty every day troul This song's really good, it's catchy, it's very it's very catchy. And then at five twenty each day we're doing Tea Pain Ludicrous tickets. And we have from fifth to front row. So today's fifth row tickets. That's a five twenty, very different. What a contrasting you down to your toes. Okay, so we're gonna use Zach Bryan tickets right now. But Colt had a great idea. I was just gonna do a keyword, which we'll probably do tomorrow. But Cult had a very fun idea and I love it and you will maybe not. But here we go. How many people are we getting on the phone?
Speaker 3: We get two. Let's just do two? Just two, well we could do I don't know.
Speaker 1: Three, Okay, let's do three. Let's do three okay, And what do they have to do? Cult?
Speaker 3: Your best harmonica sounds And I said why?
Speaker 1: And you were like, he plays the harmonica as he does. Yeah, apparently apparently Zach Bryan's a harmonica guy.
Speaker 3: Harmonica.
Speaker 1: Brian didn't know that was his meddal name, And that's on me.
Speaker 3: That's on me.
Speaker 1: So what would it sound like? Cult? No, come on, no, I can't six five one not you have to be better than that. My gosh, one one point three kadiewb with Falon and Cult and your Zach Brian tickets. Cult have a great idea to do a little harmonica challenge because I guess Zach Brian is a fantastic is it harmonica is?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's perfect, said, all right, perfect, So that's what we're gonna do. Three people on the phone. David, you're the last person we grabbed. Are you basically ready for this harmonica challenge?
Speaker 2: Ohnry, I'm not convincing.
Speaker 3: So we got Josie, Ali and David and one random child yelling yeah, I'm gonna play Zach Brian's song. Thinks guys, and I'm gonna gets to the harmonica part. I'm gonna pause it and that's where you fill it in.
Speaker 1: All right, lay the harmonica part the first time, because we want to hear what a harmonica should sound.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go. So this is just a warm up.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? You are you ready? Josie, you're up first?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, Okay, Pig he com in?
Speaker 3: You just doing.
Speaker 1: All right, Josie? All right, I'm gonna write do next to your name, and next up, Ali, are you ready? Come in?
Speaker 3: That's is that harmonica on the phone? You just pull that out of your back pocket?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Okay. And finally, David, you're final contestant. Are you ready? All right?
Speaker 4: Big?
Speaker 3: Come in?
Speaker 2: David.
Speaker 3: You know that's a whistle, right, okay?
Speaker 1: Do it a lone cult?
Speaker 3: You don't have anything else?
Speaker 1: All right, that's okay, David, It's okay, all right. On the counter, three cult, let's say who we think?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 1: One, two, three?
Speaker 3: Ali?
Speaker 1: All right, yes, thank you, Josie, Thank you, David. But Ali from River Falls congratulation.
Speaker 3: I think it's all week.
Speaker 4: We do.
Speaker 1: Welcome another pair at four twenty each day this week, Ali, congrats, you're going to see Zach Bryan.
Speaker 6: It's the Pop Culture Minute with Fellon and cult On one one point three kd WB.
Speaker 1: Brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lynn. So, the doctor involved in the Matthew Perry death will not be writing prescriptions anymore. They have stripped. Yeah, they stripped basically charged the doctor. So basically he didn't get to be a doctor anymore. It's what it seems like, Yeah, probably not worth it.
Speaker 3: I mean of I mean, one, Matthew Perry's gone, but also fifty five thousand dollars for your license to be taking That's it's a lot.
Speaker 1: There's two different doctors that were the one supplying him with ketmine before his death. They can no longer write prescriptions.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The Drug Enforcement Administration said both people had their registrations to write prescriptions pulled last week and their arrests for the Friends Star death. So I mean that's not surprising. It doesn't say that they're actual like licensed to them pulled. But I mean, yeah, card to be a doctor. He can't write prescriptions or anything. I'm going to guess so, and.
Speaker 3: Also I guess the assistant the last time he shot up Matthew. Matthew told them to make sure it was a good, big one, a big.
Speaker 1: One that's really sad. That makes me very very sad. Yeah, as you know, we've talked about it a few times. A Flave of Flame supported he was he was remember he like funded the women's US water polo team to go to the Olympics, as he took them to Vegas to celebrate.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, Uncle Flavor Flave one of the saved.
Speaker 1: That's like the creepiest name you could have ever said together, Uncle Flavor Flame.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is not no, that is not it okay because.
Speaker 1: Part of me, what's the question?
Speaker 3: Part of me would be like, sick, this is Flavor Flave. He's doing everything for us, And then another part of me would be like, I'm gonna hang out Flavor Flame.
Speaker 1: Though, I think that's fine.
Speaker 3: I think it'd be fine, because it just seems like after a minute he might be like a little like too hard to like, I don't know, to handle, too hot to handle, too hot to handle, hot to handle.
Speaker 1: I think that he's old enough that none of them probably feel like he's trying to get with them, So they're probably fine, But you would try to get with them.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's got money to fund a whole Olympic team. Yeah, I'm gonna try a little bit.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're saying if you were on the women's.
Speaker 3: Water if women women's water polo.
Speaker 1: Flavor flav I'm trying to market, you know what I'm saying. Okay, honestly some things. So Taylor Swift apparently is making a documentary focused on the behind the scenes of the Arastur du no kidding. Her first tour didn't show anything. It didn't show her preparing for the tour. It didn't show anything except for the actual tour. Of course, she's going to do a documentary on that.
Speaker 3: Are there going to be videos coming out of her like because she says she runs on the treadmill and sings all of her songs that you think those show.
Speaker 1: Don't I don't think she does that anymore. I think she did that to train for it. Now she doesn't have to because she does three hours of it thirty and a half hours every single night. But maybe she does in her off days because a lot of her shows are weekend, so maybe on the weekdays she does.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Interesting though, because I'm sure they're going to like show the threat the incident that just happened, Like well, yeah, and this.
Speaker 1: Is obviously like a difficult story. But the stabbing that occurred at like the Taylor Swift event in London with little kids, remember, wait, well you should go read the story. I'm not going to talk about it again. It's very awful. But she didn't meet some of the kids from that event also, so like at a meet and greet in London. So yeah, it's it's there have been some bizarre things happening in these later dates of the European shows, which is very bizarre. But her album is still like number like one. It's the fifteenth non consecutive week. Remember she fell down for like one week when Eminem dropped his and then she went right back up and chapel. She continues to climb the charts. Eleven months after its debut came out in September of twenty twenty three, She's would have finished number two regardless of Taylor releasing like these alternate versions of her album like she likes to do to spike sales. So she's doing well and for the first time in Emmy Awards history, they're gonna have a father's son duo hosting the ceremony. It's Sunday, September fifteenth. Eugene Lovey and Dan Levy.
Speaker 3: Oh very na.
Speaker 1: They're so funny, both of them. I think it's gonna be really great. It'll be on ABC if you want to check it out on September fifth teenth. That is my daughter's birthday. So it's a little rude. You wouldn't be celebrating her and you'd be watching the Emmys.
Speaker 3: But you know what I hear you.
Speaker 1: I get it. Maybe after she goes to bed, that's when you watch it. That's fine, that's the only way you can watch it. Obviously, we will come back and do Animal Encounters. It's been a full week. I can't hear about your Animal encounters when we come back and again, that is your pop culture minute, brought to you by Ovo Leysigan Lens. Animal Encounters in six minutes on KATIEWBN.
Speaker 3: Just like that.
Speaker 1: It's one oh one point three kd WB with Fallin. That is me, Fallon and Colt. We do this every week and I love the stories you send. Some people text them in, some people email, most people call in. And we do appreciate that we've got this text last week. These are animal encounters. They can be any kind of animal. So this one says. Growing up, we would go camping every weekend. We had a camper that would go on the back of your pickup truck, and my dad would put it on stilts so he could take the truck and the boat fishing. One day, my mom was frying bacon in the camper for dinner, and then that evening a bear came. Instead of rocking the camper back and forth because it could smell the bacon, it ended up knocking the camper over with my parents still in it. That's a strong bear. It was on stilts, though. My sister and I were luckily sleeping in a tent about twenty feet away from the camper. But the night before we had the tent under the camper because it was raining so hard, so someone was looking out for us. Do that bear could have knocked them the camper on top of their tent.
Speaker 3: At first, I like, how you took away a little bit of the bear's strength. You're like, well, it was on stilts, so.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, that doesn't make it easier to flip over at first, When she's like, luckily we were in a tent a couple, you know. First of one said that's not lucky. The bear could eat easily, give him a tent. But I get what she's saying. It's the camperdon fall.
Speaker 3: Somebody was on TikTok talking about like we belong in the wild, like we bring nature into our house, like we should just be outside.
Speaker 1: No, go outside for a hike, yeah, don side pick up flowers on your lawns. Yeah, and then go back inside. We're safe.
Speaker 3: We're supposed to be exactly.
Speaker 1: If you have an animal encounter, you can call us at six five one nine eight nine katiew B. Doesn't have to involved. There could be a goose, anything, anything you want six one nine nine ktew B one three KTWB with fallon and cold, just heads up five twenty when you have your fifth row t pain and ludicrous tickets out the state Fair. Very very cool, But we're getting into your animal encounter stories. It's gonna be anything from like you ran into a moose casual to uh, I don't know, like a bat. We've had a lot of bat stories on this word.
Speaker 3: Sitting in a boat, fish, jumped up, smacked in the face.
Speaker 1: We had one guy that that happened. But the fish sucks is neat and that was TMI. But what is your year number to call? By the way, six five, one, nine eight nine, Katie w B. So what's your animal encounter?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 3: I had a.
Speaker 2: Black bear encounter in Loveland, or excuse me, in Colorado. I was in Longmont of the Saint Brain River. I lived there, Yes, so mid day fishing, a couple of drinks, you know, smoking a little bit, enjoying our day. It happened, yep, so Colorado, right, yes, smile high so hey right, Dave, Dave Ryan would understand. Anyways, I happened to look up and there's a rock cliff in front of us on the other side of the river, and I see this black furry thing and I am like, is that back watch? I'm thinking it's big foot. I'm blake. And then I looked like, well, did our dog get out? Because we had dogs with us. We left him at the house. All of a sudden, it lifts his head and it is the largest black bear I have ever seen in my life.
Speaker 3: It was either a bear or you were just so high that it was a black lab And you guys were freaking out for no reason. Right, Katie w B. What's your animal encounter story? You're good.
Speaker 5: So a couple of weeks ago, me and my boyfriend were coming back from poker night at our friend's house over in suburbs and maple grows ye, and we literally drive through his neighborhood, like it's a pretty suburban neighborhood, like very white neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's late, it's like probably past midnight, and we see a deer like in it's staring at us like we're driving up.
Speaker 4: We rolled the windows down. I go, oh my god, I rolled down the window and it.
Speaker 5: Just kept staring at us. But it kept staring at.
Speaker 1: Us like it didn't move.
Speaker 3: So was the staring at you in a way where it's like, what's up?
Speaker 1: Did you feel like it was judging you?
Speaker 5: Like it look it looked like it was about to like jump on the car staring at us.
Speaker 3: Don't like that.
Speaker 4: And we part into his driveway and the deer was behind our car at that point, like not.
Speaker 5: Like to cross the sidewalks, but it was still like in distance.
Speaker 4: If I got out of.
Speaker 5: The car, I was afraid it would run at me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it reminded me of that one Netflix show.
Speaker 5: It was like in the past year, like where we leave the world behind.
Speaker 3: I think, wait, I know you're talking about.
Speaker 4: That's what that deer reminded me of.
Speaker 5: And I was like, I don't know what's going on, but that deer has seen.
Speaker 4: Do you know something about to happen?
Speaker 2: And I don't know what?
Speaker 3: So what did you get out of the car? What happened?
Speaker 2: We waited until like bounce.
Speaker 4: Away and it was like ten minutes.
Speaker 3: It's like the best destriction ever for a dog a year leaving just boun that's what they do. Yeah, did you feel any like sensual tension or was it just like aggressive?
Speaker 2: I don't sexual at all.
Speaker 4: It was more like I don't know what this deer is gonna do, Like if.
Speaker 1: I was intimidating, wasn't it, dude? It was.
Speaker 5: It was weird. It literally reminded me of like this deer is going to like show me like it's future and I'm gonna like be said, I don't know. You don't even know where stone were you that night?
Speaker 2: Also like I've been in the country, but I've seen deer.
Speaker 4: I know how they act.
Speaker 5: Like I go up to the cabin, but that particular deer.
Speaker 1: Looks like sketchy scatcher.
Speaker 4: It was a weirder, weird deer.
Speaker 1: That's chaotic. What's your name? So, Sophia, thank you for calling and sharing your deer story. Just over ten minutes away from your chance one fifth Road tickets to see Ludicrous and Tea Pain at the Minnesota State Fair. I can't, but I'm already saying that because the fair starts on Thursday. It's wild, is so wild it is uh Katie b b by the way, with folan and cults.
Speaker 3: The thing that's frustrating is how much we're gonna have to say no to food.
Speaker 1: Well we're there seven days. Well you're there more than me. I'm there seven days, you're there.
Speaker 3: Nine or something. But it's but people come up to you, and like businesses will come up to you know, the little blue theory where we are, and that happens.
Speaker 1: Less and less.
Speaker 3: By the way, if you're a.
Speaker 1: Banking on getting a bunch of free food, you can just get ready to spend your own money. Cheapy.
Speaker 3: But they're like, you know, you try this, this, this whatever. So I want to run through and I want to see you're at State Fair. You're there, just you're not overeating. You're just eating what you would normally eat, and we're gonna go.
Speaker 1: Through you are overeating. If you're eating you would normally eating the State Fair. You're absolutely overeating. Bucket of cookies. That is not normal. Okay, this is a literal fuck it is.
Speaker 3: Okay, how many calories would you consume on a daily basis?
Speaker 1: So what are you eating at the fair?
Speaker 3: Yep? Like you're like just like last year, you're there for a day. Whatever. Okay, what'd you.
Speaker 1: Get fried pickles? Are you typing this up or something?
Speaker 3: Yep? I have the list of how many calories?
Speaker 1: Okay? Theod cream cheese, wan Tons cream cheese? Oh no, okay, a bucket of sweet mars.
Speaker 3: Is dude, you're getting a pocket. But are you eating the bucket a fourth? To start?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: That is so many.
Speaker 1: I probably would do like a diet coke.
Speaker 3: Oh thank god.
Speaker 1: But then I would be like, oh, I need some kind of meat and I love like stuff. Okay, I'm gonna go with one I found last year. It's like a steak and mashed potato bowl.
Speaker 3: Okay, actually, isn't that bad calarie wise?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Right?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: What a prono pop? I want a Pronto pop yep, that's on there all right? Let me add this all right, that's like for my appetizer. What am I at?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 6: Hold on?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: I want I want a caramel Sunday from the Dairy Barn too.
Speaker 3: A caramel Sunday? All right? And would you get like one of those fried snickers.
Speaker 1: Or no, I'm not really big a fried candy bar to watch you when I'm eating?
Speaker 3: What about the chocolate shake or cheese curds?
Speaker 1: Fun fact, I don't love cheese curds and that like makespell gasp.
Speaker 3: Ye me, holy you just rock my world? Home on you can eat up?
Speaker 1: That leaves more for you sweety cakes.
Speaker 3: Man, my ears are ringing. Okay, that's crazy. Hey what about deep fried cookie dough, giant turkey leg?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, so everything you just told me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, literally what I told you? Why was it not enough calories for you? Were expecting more? I mean, I mean I would probably do the chicken in the waffle the Blue Barn, and I probably do a turkey to go if I'm like so hungry, I'll have.
Speaker 3: The turkey to go. Okay, So that comes out to seven thousand and five calories spar that's crazy if you're doing you know, if you're eating two thousand calories a day, which is whatever, it's based off of your own body. But that's just like you know, the average you eat enough for three point seven days while you're at the stay fair.
Speaker 1: To be fair, I made a roll last year. Since I was there every day, I could get one item each day.
Speaker 3: One it out.
Speaker 1: Cult. Tell everyone we are giving away te Pain and Ludicris tickets in the fifth row. Please tell your Tea Pain story. He thought I forgot do it.
Speaker 4: Do it?
Speaker 1: He has a great Tea Pain story. He hung out with Tea Pain.
Speaker 3: Hung out with Tea Pain. I was buying him drinks all night long at the bar. I took a bunch of photos with him. I was sending them around all my friends on snapchats a snapchat at the time. We were hanging out, having a good time. And then I woke up the next morning, like, do I can't believe I parted with Tea Pain. I go through my camera roll. It wasn't t Pain. It was like the most opera t Pain he could have.
Speaker 1: It was the black guy, but you thought was.
Speaker 3: Pain glasses on in the dress.
Speaker 1: The whole listen the embarrassing that guy was getting free drinks. It was like, this guy's stupid things. I'm Tea Paint.
Speaker 3: Just let me call him t Pain the whole day. And then I tweeted it out and then t Pain retweeted me, is like, yeah, dog, that ain't me. It's so amazing.
Speaker 1: He's one of my favorite stories. And he actually responded, he was, oh, did you want me to give him away? Now? Okay, So Tea Pain is coming to the Minnesota State Fair. He's not buying you a drink or tickets, but we are. We're buying you tickets.
Speaker 5: Baby.
Speaker 3: This is I bought him a drink where he was buying a drink that.
Speaker 1: Wasn't the real Tea Pain. Oh yeah. Also, Luna Ris is there with him, your toe. They're performing at the grand Stand August twenty seventh, so obviously you get tickets into the fair, so you're welcome double time because you got to give your tickets to the fair to get you into the show. These are fifth row tickets, whoa I know, And each day we get closer to the stage. So tomorrow, fourth and third and second you get at Friday front row tickets, which is insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, buddy, we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna give them to collar ten. But you have to know the keyword to prove you were listening.
Speaker 3: Cheese cards.
Speaker 1: Cheese cards.
Speaker 3: You gotta say like that though, cheese CODs. Who're saying normal? You're not going?
Speaker 1: Okay? Simple as that six five, one, nine eight nine, Katie w b is that's your keyword for that? Now, it's a keyword to go to the iHeartRadio Music Festival.
Speaker 2: What At one point?
Speaker 3: Hello, what is your name?
Speaker 1: Sweezee? I'm sorry, come again?
Speaker 2: Tweezee like tweety birds, but what's the so Tweezee?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I've never met a tweezy before. Nice to meet you. Did you you too? Yeah? Okay, where do you What city do you live in? Tweezy?
Speaker 5: I live in Stockopy, Minnesota? Okay?
Speaker 1: Why did your where did your parents get the name from? It's so unique?
Speaker 2: It so like the first part the tweet parts from my dad.
Speaker 4: So my sister has like a similar name to me.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I love that. What's your sister's name?
Speaker 5: Tweet Anne?
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm getting the full family tree here, So I'm sorry. I love like a unique name. It's awesome. Okay, so we did ask for a keyword. Did you hear the keyword you're supposed to give us? Jes Yes, guess where you're sitting Fifth Road to see Tee Pain and Luda.
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Yes, Okay. Now the question is do you have any friends? Because if not, I kind of want to go to the show if you don't have anybody else to bring Cult, Yeah, you just mentioned her, or maybe you two are busy that night and I can go and bring my wife.
Speaker 1: Cult get a hobby asking for free stuff all the time. It's so desperate.
Speaker 3: So you want to go though, yes, okay, okay, that's all right. No, I don't want it's.
Speaker 1: Alright, all right, Well, congratulations, have so much fun of the show tomorrow at this time, we're gonna have Fourth Road tickets. Though, make sure you like set alarm or some kind of reminder so you're back here. And congratulations again, so much.
Speaker 3: Today's trending with Fellan and Colt on one.
Speaker 1: Are you going? Did you forgo see Deadpool?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, why what's happening?
Speaker 1: No? It was like the top movie once again at the box office, followed by his wife's movie and she gets more and more heat, like every single day. It's so crazy. Yeah, no, you don't care, No I do, but it's just it's just yeah, okay, great talk. Geez, you really showed a light on everything.
Speaker 3: When my wife's on the time. I watched one and two and then I was like, oh, it's just so much Ryan Reynoldsy's so I got to take a little break before I watch three.
Speaker 1: Supgret asking you this question, You're like, we got to keep this short, and then you gave the world's longest explanation without actually ever giving any form of answer.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say like it's overrated, but I'm just saying like I need a little chill break and that let's see it.
Speaker 1: I got them Stally scar is coming back in case you were hoping to get your little hant on September twenty first. You can check that out. And also Charlie XCX new face of Skims. Kim Kardashian's great with marketing. She has money so she can afford to get whoever's the hottest at the moment. And uh yeah, that is your trending. It's brought to you by nikolay Law dot com.
Speaker 3: Felling and cold. I got a car. I got a car.
Speaker 1: It's falling and colts on one oh one point three, katiewb. If you have your car for less than two weeks, you can't say you have a car.
Speaker 3: I got that Turo app downloaded it rented a car for the stay Fair because I can't be biking.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, you didn't even you did Turo. So you're riding in someone else's car right now?
Speaker 3: Well, no, not now, but like when I rent it. Yeah, it's just like a normal rental company, but just an app. It's like Uber, but you get the car and you get to keep it.
Speaker 1: No, Turo is And maybe I'm wrong? Isn't am I wrong? Isn't Turo the one where it's like Airbnb for cars? Yeah, but you're driving. That means you're driving someone else's car. I've always wanted to try that. Oh yeah, but that's different than going to like an Alamo or enterprise and renting a car. Yeah, this is somebody else's k I've heard that this is actually the better.
Speaker 3: Way to go, I guess, but then I had to buy insurance. It's not cheaper. I don't think it's cheaper.
Speaker 1: It's not Okay, lame. Yeah, you ever thought about just getting a second car?
Speaker 3: I thought about it, and then I was like, you know what, I'm gonna bike through the winter. I'm going to really do it this year.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sending you good I'm sending you well wished. I do feel like I couldn't couldn't gin your wife drop you off at least.
Speaker 3: I mean that's a long trip for the kids because they got to drive all the way. Oh you mean in the winter. I thought, like me all the way to stay there. I was like, sure, yeah, I mean if there's like a super snowy day or ice a day or whatever.
Speaker 1: You guys slip five minutes.
Speaker 3: You are only as weak as the limitations you put on your body. I would be fine.
Speaker 1: I know. No, I'm not worried about you. I'm saying I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear it every day with you begging me for riding one point three kd WB with Fallon and could we started. I don't like that.
Speaker 3: No, it sounds kind of pretentious. I don't know you don't like it. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Now I insist on doing it.
Speaker 3: Then I almost don't even like saying it to begin with our names in general, it just feels weird.
Speaker 1: You have to, though, I know you have people are like so people because first of all, people still.
Speaker 3: Call you cole do it doesn't even matter. You might as well not even say the name.
Speaker 1: And then sometimes people will just call them like, hey, what was that girl talking about. I'm like, oh, it's me, I'm Fallin. Nice to meet you.
Speaker 3: I get the branding, but it is weird.
Speaker 1: I don't know to say our names and like the third person yeah.
Speaker 3: And I also don't feel like I don't feel important enough. It's not like I'm on the like Tonight' show with Jimmy Fallon. It's like I'm just, oh, here's Minnesota Fallon. Oh agether I deserve it. I'm just on the afternoon show with Fallen, just Fallin, just Fallin.
Speaker 1: Yuh Hey, thanks for hanging out with us. We have more Zach Bryan tickets tomorrow at four twenty and at five twenty tomorrow. We have your Tea Pain Ludicrous fourth row tickets on Katie the