Speaker 1: I think Americans are just aching for normal. They're aching for normal, right, and everyone I think on the left and many people in the middle, thought they got it. In twenty twenty when Biden was elected. He came in and he was in the high fifties and approval rating, and then it turns out that he wasn't providing any sort of normal.
Speaker 2: It's good to be here, guys, dude, you still got a whole you still got a full head of hair. It's bullshit. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it leaving. It's leaving, it's leaving, it's starting to leave it.
Speaker 4: We're trying to get a little bit.
Speaker 3: That is so solid.
Speaker 2: Fuck you, Sam that that is an incredibly solid head of hair.
Speaker 4: I might be shaving it soon and just be like he yeah, fuck you mother nature. You want to play this game. I'm just sad that, Like, but you're lucky. You got a great head to shave.
Speaker 3: It's true, verycly. You have a Lex Luthor head.
Speaker 4: Right sea head, right right, you got a Lex Luthor head.
Speaker 3: Me, dude, I got I think I got a we are from France head. I think I got a cool head I have from France with my cone head.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've got like Professor xhead.
Speaker 3: It's perfect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, thank you, thank you. Anyways, welcome aboard, Sam Trippley, Liberty Lockdown, Sam Tripley, top Lobster. Were about to get gay up in this motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This may not be the most serious episode. We were supposed to have the other half of Nefholum Dust Squad, but he is.
Speaker 5: On just Sam's coming back. He's like, I don't want to talk to Sam again. God, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 2: I'm out of here. No, seriously, Sam, you are I think you're the hardest working and the nicest person I've met in podcasting. So thank you, thank you for joining. This is actually this, this is your first time on Liberty Lockdown. This is how respectful I am of my famous friends. Is that I never invite my famous friends on. I don't funk with them, just leave them.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I appreciate that. But I had to do it. I had to do it one time.
Speaker 2: Thank you, man. I had to do it one time. So the world is weird, and Sam Tripley is a specialist in talking about weird. I'm I'm open to taking this. You guys want to take it, but I guess we should deal with the biggest weirdness, which is this drone story. At this point, I'm fairly convinced it's either it's either government operation to sniff out nuclear material that they lost, or it's a sigh op to just fuck with us and make us lose our minds. Yeah, either way, either way it's the US government. So that's my conclusion. Do you guys disagree?
Speaker 4: All? Uh? You know, we had a great show yesterday with with the boys from Neflin Desk Squad that came on ours and Mark came on too, and it was great.
Speaker 3: And I think the.
Speaker 4: Answer to your question is yes, I think it's both of those, I think, but I think it's more the second one than anything. Uh you know, it is the presentation of a nuclear like look at we're looking for dirty bobs right. Then this allows something to go off, to send the precedents for it. And then this is data, dude, this is data. How were we going to react to drones in the sky? And that's really what I think, is it?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 4: This is everything is data. Everything is like how are we going to react to it? Read off it? And then they know how to play it. And it's like, you know, this goes back to Obama phones, right, Like Obama phones or data.
Speaker 3: It's like handout phones to poor people.
Speaker 4: See what pisces them off, learn that data, and then piss them off.
Speaker 3: And that's kind of what they did.
Speaker 4: So that's what I think's going on right now.
Speaker 2: Do you think that the Obama phone set off the George Floyd right one?
Speaker 4: That was the whole purpose of them is to just completely and nearly find out what pisses this demographic off and then be able to milk the fuck out of that to get them.
Speaker 2: Wow, I had never heard that theory. That's fascinating. Uh, top I assume you agree with Sam's analysis. If you don't, let me know, But uh, I like.
Speaker 6: Raesist that analysis is.
Speaker 5: I mean, he's not doing intentionally, but I'm going to use it and spin into such a recess.
Speaker 3: Well who got Obama phones?
Speaker 4: I mean, let's it's like, this is my whole thing with like anything, this is this is kind of my thing right now, you know where I I You know, it's like my thing with Jews right now, right and my girlfriend's Jewish Mitzi shortge Jewish cheese Jews. But my whole thing is like, it's not it's not hate speech. If we're discussing data, okay and facts, it's not hate speech you And all I ever want is equality for everybody, meaning I want everyone to be treated like white people on Twitter in two thousand and eight, where you just got you just if you pulled some shit, you got called.
Speaker 3: Out on it. And that's all I've ever said.
Speaker 7: So there's nothing racist going Obama gay poor black people free phones. Because Obama gay black, poor black people free phones, there's nothing racist about it.
Speaker 5: It's the same idea as Elon Musk giving the right wing and conspiracy theorists and open space to talk on X and.
Speaker 4: I'm thriving there. It is the weirdest. I'm not used to this. I'm not used to it. It's crazy to me that I'm consistently getting one hundreds of thousand views on anything that has happened to me since twenty fifteen.
Speaker 3: That's how like.
Speaker 4: I'm trying not to talk about this guy anymore, but like just listening to Anthony jessel Nick going around and talk about how cancel culture isn't real when I've had personally all my friends get kicked off a Patreon, my shit shadow band to the Dark Realms. I mean I almost lost my second YouTube channel. You know, so like, whatever's happened?
Speaker 2: You spent nine years in purgatory and this guy's gonna tell you? Oh well, I mean, what's crazy about it? Jessel Nick too is like he makes the like the most messed up jokes, but he gets away with it because I guess it's obviously joking. I don't know what.
Speaker 3: Why does he gets he's.
Speaker 4: An insider, He's in the cool kids in Hollywood crew. That's why he's allowed to do it. It's they identify him as one of them, so he's allowed to do it. And again, I love jess Nick. I've said the thousand times I'm trying not to talk about, but it infuriates me so much that he's literally trying to say that nobody gets canceled.
Speaker 3: You don't get canceled. You don't get canceled.
Speaker 4: There's people who say things that you don't like, that get kicked off of platforms. Happens all the f and time and like, and your your belief is because they're saying things. You're like, Milo Milo got kicked off of everything. Nick Flintes get got kicked off at an everything you don't like what they're saying, So does it ring with you as as cancel culture, but as one hundred cancel culture right there.
Speaker 3: So it's Milo on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Milo Yanopolois basically got canceled for being a victim of an adult male predator, like and talking about it openly. That was the weirdest thing. They're like, They're like, I mean, that was the most definitional victim blaming I've ever seen. He's like, yes, as a young boy and we all gained off stripes by sleeping with old and men. And it's like, I was like, it sounds like he's just telling the truth. It doesn't sound like he's saying he's done it to miters. But then he was just gone, like banished to the shadow realm.
Speaker 5: It's like amazing, you know, getting somebody for tax evasion when really they're cold blooded murderer.
Speaker 6: They were, it's just the reason that they used.
Speaker 5: But let me ask you this, Sam, I am I have gone crazy over the last four years. Clearly my mental stability is decline. And now I look at everything as a conspiracy. So now that I'm being allowed to talk and like the things that I'm saying and doing are and being readily removed.
Speaker 6: From the Internet.
Speaker 5: I'm extremely suspicious when you pair Elon Musk who is doing this. He's the one who's presented this free speech platform to us. At the same time, he has like a neural link thing he's working on GROC, which is AI and it just seems like he's getting data together to then create profiles on the conspiracy theorists as we move into a conspiracy theorist world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean, like you can't enjoy Twitter and also follow Whitney Webb. It's those things cannot coexist. But I also know that what else are we gonna do? What else are we gonna do? Like like, here's my whole thing, and I like, you know, it's like Whinney Webb is is. I'm always honored that she would slum on my shell, come on my show and just talk to a bunch of knuckle draggers.
Speaker 3: So I'm always honored to talk to her.
Speaker 4: She's probably right about all this stuff, you know, But there's something about, like what what is the option to go to Odyssey? Like I I upload all my stuff to Odyssey out of respect for what they're trying to do.
Speaker 3: I get fifty views on Odyssey, like fifty I get views I get, I get.
Speaker 4: But I love Odyssey and I do because I love what they're doing. The same thing is with sovereign media. I don't get any views on there, but I know what they're trying to do, so I help them out. Twitter is the only place I'm getting any ky of love and reaching anybody. I don't know if it's doing any good, but when I see the views I get, it makes me feel like a normal human being.
Speaker 3: It really sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just real quick, just real quick talk. I did a half a billion impressions, half a billion impressions on X last year. If Whitney Web thinks I'm gonna stop using that so that I can stop programming GROC, she's out of her fucking mind. I'm going to use it.
Speaker 4: Oh she's just telling you what you're helping build. And it's like, it's literally what we did with YouTube. The conspiracy community built YouTube up and then as soon as it got to where they wanted, they ran them out. That's just like we're basically where where isis and YouTube is Israel, Right. They use us to do all their dirty work. And then they just assassinate us. And that's kind of what he's doing, because I feel like Twitter is the exact same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, I get it, that makes perfect sense.
Speaker 4: I mean the energy is the same as why like before Hillary Clinton destroyed YouTube, Like the energy is the same on Twitter, where it's like, oh man, I can say some shit right here and it feels good and everyone's interacting. I also know they silo the fuck out of us, they put us, you know. It's like, well, I'm like, I can't tell y'all how many times I get clicked over to the for you thing where I'm not even asking for that, and that's that's them programming me right when so you might like this, Oh that's what you want me to see? Then I have to click back the following to follow the people I actually like.
Speaker 2: What I find remarkable is that I never seem to get much interaction from outside of our world, you know how, like the crass and Steines and shit, like they'll get just obliterated by conservatives like I never. I almost never, Like I go viral almost every day, I almost never have people that really come at me sideways and oppose me. So it's it's obvious that while I have tremendous reach, I am tremendously siloed from the alternative worldview.
Speaker 5: There are things you can do, and as a Twitter expert, there are things you can do to get into these other worlds, and I've done them successfully multiple times, just like doing a backflip and landing and going to dah. Because now I'm in like black Twitter or something. So I called out black Twitter with the Carnival cruise thing, and they were people were mad, like on our end, were like kind of saying, this is funny, this is racist whatever, blah blah blah. Somebody said, yo, this is wrong, and then they just said hashtag black Twitter, like they call black Twitter on me, and all of a sudden that that tweet doubled in virility for the next two days and it's only black Twitter. So it's like, oh, I slipped into the matrix, like I'm in there. And I just did it again with transgender Twitter with my famous tweet where I say, uh, like, I just asked should the transgender own guns? And I let people go crebate there. It's yeah, it's just go ahead, open debate, yes or no. And now it's lipped into there, and I'm like, all, I actually got to get out of there, because that's.
Speaker 3: What all you make it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I put out this thing because so like it just a grenade went off in the flat earth world and everyone's losing it and there's a giant debate about what's going on with that.
Speaker 2: So I just asked, I can't believe that there's been years of this theory and no one just ever went to Antarctica and set up a fucking camera for twenty four hours. That's all it took to devour this.
Speaker 4: This to be so crazy, right, I mean, it's really crazy, and it's I don't know what it means. You know, it's like you know, you know Olm Benjamin said it, he goes, you know, it's just like, yeah, this this destroys the current model flat Earth, but the globe model has been destroyed well before this. So I don't know what the answer is about where we live. I've always said it's much different. I would say it's more of an energy vortex than than anything else. But it's definitely not what they're telling us. I mean, why would this be the one thing to write about nothing? You know, It's like was the quote from nineteen eighty four. You know, their greatest command is to get you. The party that wants you not to believe your eyes and ears is you know, that's the most essential command. I paraphrase that, the essential Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's how I feel about everything, Like they just are constantly lying to you, and people just want to defend that lie because they would like to think they got a good bullshit meter. So wherever we live, whatever we live on, it's much different than what we think. And we've obviously learned another model.
Speaker 3: Is it right? So I don't know what the answer is.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm I'm the resident globe tard that thinks that our planet is in fact round, But I will move past that and just elaborate off of the conspiracy.
Speaker 3: You shave your head, yes, tribute, my.
Speaker 2: Head is shaped exactly like our planet.
Speaker 4: Your skull is so good, dude, so good dude.
Speaker 3: You know, now, if I had that skull.
Speaker 2: Yo, But before I even went bold, and by the way, I still have a decent head of hair. But before I even started to shave my head, I had like a lot of hair and I shaved it one time and I was just like, Yo, my head looks dope, like I'm just gonna do this fuck that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so why not? Why not?
Speaker 4: But going back is like I just asked, what does the twenty four hour moon last? And dude, two hundred and fifty thousand views on Twitter, So it seems, yeah.
Speaker 2: What was what was the findings from the poll?
Speaker 4: Just every golden gay, baking gay. But they're just arguing what does the fake moon mean? And now you know, there's a lot of people in the flat earth dealing with you know, calling like witsit controlled top, which I find that insulting.
Speaker 3: I think he. I think he's pretty genuine in what he's doing.
Speaker 4: And so they're dealing with it, and maybe they needed this, maybe they need to retinker the model or except that it is around, I don't know, it's interesting to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no it is. So this this perfectly ties into the I mean, if that's a sy up, certainly this drone shits a sy up. Like you have to imagine given that we have the largest federal government, largest military, and human history of any nation on Earth. Uh, there's no fucking chance that they don't know what's in our skies, like zero percent chance. So obviously no, So they obviously they know, so obviously they're lying to us, So obviously there's a reason that they're lying to us. I am of the opinion that, like the whole lockdown era was as much about you know, pushing bullshit and getting pharma paid and transferring wealth as it was just seeing what our breaking point is, like what can they do to us before we absolutely lose our fucking minds? And I felt like they basically lifted the lockdowns, like right at the threshold by which we were gonna lose our fucking minds, And it was like, Okay, we're back, We're back into reality. Everybody's fine, Everybody moves on as if that shit didn't even happen, like we weren't in fucking hell for a year and a half or however long it was wherever you live. I mean it like just I mean, am I the only one that feels like like when you talk to other people about it, it's like they don't even remember it. It's like it never happened, And are we the only ones that experience that? It's fucking weird.
Speaker 3: It is crazy.
Speaker 4: And like the other day, I whether I might have been on your episode you came on top. But you know, I go, this drone thing has all the energy of COVID lockdowns. It has the exact same manager like something is going on, something bigger, is about the blow up, and it's just like it's being forced on us, and you're so right. I mean like they just consistently manipulate us, and that is really it, Like what what is the purpose of us doing what we do in the content creating world?
Speaker 3: What is the purpose of that? And why do we do it?
Speaker 4: And for me, it's like I don't like getting lied to and I don't want to fall for the psyops that's the whole purpose of all this. It's like, where's my energy going? Where the energy goes where you're hen she goes, the energy goes right. So, if I'm focusing on aliens coming, I'm living a crazy ass life and I'm scared. Like a buddy of mine is scared shitless in New Jersey. I love him the pieces, He's my best friend. Scared shitless and you know you gotta talk him off this ledge. Dude, there's a dirt nuke in New Jersey. It's like, dude, they got you, they got you. And if there is a nuke and it goes off. Guess what, bank goodbye. You don't have to worry about it.
Speaker 2: Please please tell me this isn't Eddie Bravo. He's not.
Speaker 4: No, I mean Eddie. And I don't believe in nukes. I don't believe. I'm not saying they don't. I'm not saying they don't have big bombs that go boom, but the whole like once Gala windsor whatever his name is eating uranium. He's the guy that build all the nuclear facilities in America, and he's like, they're lying to you. He's eating the uranium. I'm like, oh, it's all bullshit. When they're like wow, like there's wild wolves in Chernobyl, I'm like, oh, we have this power that you don't have. And if you don't, fucking we tell you, we're going to new que Like it's all bullshit.
Speaker 2: Health insurance is confusing, expensive and frustrating, and claim denials are becoming more and more common. In fact, one in five Obamacare claims were denied last year, and that is simply unacceptable. I cannot stand the health insurance process. It is the bane of my existence. The headache of health insurance is exactly why crowd health was created. It's not health insurance. It's a better way to pay for health care through crowdfunding. So stop sending money to big insurance companies who profit off of not paying your bills and check out crowd health. For one hundred and seventy five dollars for an individual or five hundred and seventy five dollars for a family of four or more. You'll get access to a community of people who are willing to help out in the event of an emergency. You'll get access to telemedicine visits, discount of prescriptions, and so much more without doctor's networks getting in the way. And of course, you'll join the crowd group of members just like you who want to help pay for each other's unexpected medical events. Let crowd health help with your health care needs. Get started today for just ninety nine dollars per month for your first three months by using code lockdown at join crowdhealth dot com. Crowdhealth is not insurance. Learn more at join crowdhealth dot com. That's join crowdhealth dot com code lockdown. So do you think this perfectly ties into my question about the rush of Ukraine war and basically what is Cold War two point zero. This is a essentially proxy war between the two largest nuclear powers on Earth. So your belief is that the reason that they're capable of doing that is because nuclear arsenals are not real.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that today, maybe they could came up with some I do not think nuclear bombs, as we have been told, are real.
Speaker 3: I think when you watch that video.
Speaker 4: That you know, the guy came on Joe Rogan and he was talking about how the video of like the bomb going off that the military plat out showing the palm trees getting rocked, and it's all models, Like you're watching that's a tiny model.
Speaker 3: That's not a real thing. But we were so nice.
Speaker 4: As much as we like to think that people in the past we're the smartest people ever. You're like, oh, nineteen fifties, they would be Einstein compared to us today.
Speaker 3: They thought that was real.
Speaker 2: They said, that's it was seventy It was seventy five years ago, like TV had just basically become commonplace, so that they see that footage and they're like, yeah, that's real. I have no I like people thought that they were being invaded by aliens because of a radio broadcast.
Speaker 4: But we're a lot more savvy than that. I'm just saying, like smarts shows up in different areas. We may not be the most articulate as they used to be, but maybe we're also better at like, hey, get to the point, fuck face either talking forever with these long ass words. Nobody wants to hear it, and we're a lot more savvy, and what is being presented to us, it gets.
Speaker 3: Harder and harder to pull. And that's why to fool us.
Speaker 4: That's why I think their only card left is Operation Blue Beam.
Speaker 5: That's it, doesn't it hinge. It's interesting that it hinges on the fact that there are nuclear bombs because when they play this out and when I was talking to Clint pre show about it, he was like, I can't wait for the aliens to come and disarm these people, these mad men with the nuclear bombs. Well, if they don't exist, then it kind of takes away the premise that these are our benevolent space friends.
Speaker 6: You know that it's bullshit. It's like, but every.
Speaker 5: Time these nuclear bombs get brought up, I'm looking at this spreadsheet here, like from the Foo fighters to Roswell to different military bases, you'll have UFO sightings, and this is just it's a given. It's a historical fact that you could look it up. There's UFO sightings over these bases. They even interfere with the technology sometimes, so it's like, I don't think this shit's really either what are they interfering with? Or is this just like a ruse for them to come to come and present with a story.
Speaker 3: I mean, they've been talking about Project Blooping forever.
Speaker 4: It's always been something, so like who knows what technology they had for how long?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: I mean like when we look at alien crafts, what we are saying is that people like things entities from bazillions of miles away, Okay, flew hair and crashed right like they're flying through space at his speed.
Speaker 3: We don't even understand.
Speaker 4: And somehow, because they're Japanese Grays and they can't drive, once they get into our atmosphere, something about their Asian DNA just suddenly they don't know how.
Speaker 3: To fly this craft and it crashes, that's what.
Speaker 4: And then then we believe these these Japanese Grays, they just get them and put them in a cell and then they're like, I don't know how to get out, Like there's so much bullshit, Like you remember when the red balloon was there and they're like, oh my God, be loved and then like two weeks later, like we shut down an alien crafts and Canada we shot it down. Okay, so you're telling me you didn't know what to do with the balloon, but this thing from a bazillion miles.
Speaker 8: Away, you have peo peo peo oh.
Speaker 4: Boo, like like like they they they assume you're stupid, and we're just getting more and more snavvy.
Speaker 2: Here's the problem is that most people are stupid, so most people that's.
Speaker 3: That's our job is that Our job isn't convinced them.
Speaker 4: Our job is to plant the seed of doubt that festers in their head as they start to see things that we told them.
Speaker 3: Look for this and you'll see and they start to wake up.
Speaker 4: Because my buddy in Jerseys telling me all his karate parents who are ex military all think these drones are from Iran, Like how does that? How does that in quate in your head? Fifty cents of every dollar goes to the military, and they're just gonna allow fucking irene in pizza slices to fly in through the skies.
Speaker 2: How you're telling me, Well, the problem is is that they have they have congressional representatives that are coming out and telling them that. So it's very easy for those that still trust the trust, the science, trust, the uh the Congress, that they're gonna buy it. It's it's obviously ridiculous. I actually side with top on this. You'll be surprised to hear this Top that I think it is so far fetched that a foreign civilization or intergalactic civilization could actually get here, travel you know, thousands, if not millions of light years, but then be shot down or just crash, which is obviously absurd. So I've always assumed like, all right, well then they're probably advanced technology from our government or another government, or it's just like interdimensional shit. And then then they don't have to be that evans. They just have to have the capacity to basically wormhole here. And then I mean, yes, that seems like okay, if they have that technology, they must be so much more. Yeah, but it like it could it could still be that, like they just have that, But other than that, they're relatively close to us technologically, and that's why they're able to crash still or be shot down. I don't know. I don't know where I fall on it or there or their fucking demons. It's I mean, that's on the table.
Speaker 5: It's more complex than that. Like it's it's in the Bible, Genesis six four, it's in uh, I mean Deuteronomy, it's in numbers, it's in the Book of Enoch. It's the same thing they come from, wherever they come from, in this case the heavens, they present technology and exchange for well, you know, in the Bible bang our chicks, yeah, and now banging earth ass. It's it's kind of the same thing now, like they just like it's just.
Speaker 4: Like French chicks bang Nazis. Our chicks are banging these these fallen angels. Yeah, ridiculous chicks love bad boys. They're gonna fuck inter dimensionals.
Speaker 5: But like, what what is the Wasn't there an agreement, like a government agreement for them to allow aliens to abduct a certain amount of people?
Speaker 3: Do you? I think? I think its ties an hour so so so.
Speaker 4: One of the one of the things that Tucker Carlson's doing right now is he's trying to regine Nixon.
Speaker 3: He's trying to convince everybody that Nixon wasn't that bad.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: There's a sixty minute video.
Speaker 4: That just completely puts a stake in the heart of the theory that Nixon was somehow good guy. And it's that Eisenhower, Nixon, and a Rothschild or a Rockefeller formed a committee and they're all the ones that brought over all the Nazis. They brought them all over You can watch it. There's a Boston lawyer that through uh FAIZA or Freedom of Information Act, was allowed one day, couldn't take notes.
Speaker 3: He only got to read. He only got to read.
Speaker 4: Okay, he only got to read, and he read that basically, Nixon was part of a group that brought over all the Nazis.
Speaker 3: And so so yeah, that was it. Basically, that's where the four to one one comes from.
Speaker 4: And the deal was that if we exchange technology right with them, they will they can they can basically kidn't they can basically abduct people. But it's only from these like these wild force areas that these national forests. That's forest forest. Yeah, that's that's the deal. That's that's Operation High Jump basically.
Speaker 5: Right, So there's your it's the same story though, right, take it down, take all the fancy parts out that make it modern. It's like there's been a deal made for them to get human women or maybe men with reproductive rights, and they're always screwing around with that stuff. Whenever you hear the alien abduction stories, they they put something in my ass. They they're messing with my uterus or whatever. And some women even come out that they come out with pregnancies and they lose those pregnancies mysteriously. I've spoken to Karen Wilkinson. You probably had had her on your.
Speaker 3: Show, Sam, Yeah, yep, she's great.
Speaker 5: There's tons of these stories from like La Marzouli. He has a bunch of these people that are victims of this. Anyway, them remains the same throughout time. So that's why when I'm like, you're you're saying space aliens, I'm saying demons, fallen angels.
Speaker 6: It's they're this. It's a rebranding.
Speaker 5: It's the same thing talked about it while is Sir Crowley summoned a gray alien which he called a demon. It's called lamb. If you look the drawing, look up the drawing, it's like big head, big eyes, tiny little mouth. It's what you describe a gray alien as Yeah, why would it?
Speaker 2: Why would it? They can't they can't drive their planes.
Speaker 6: Big slanted eye.
Speaker 2: Why if they are demons, top, why would they need to have ships and fly around and study us? Like, wouldn't they kind of be all knowing?
Speaker 5: No? No, they're angels, full full and angels, so they are supernatural to a degree, but they do have faults and they have personalities. So the ship, I mean, it's it's mentioned in the Bible, like Ezekiel's wheel, things like this when he went up in a flaming chariot. Like they don't have words to describe it, so it looks like a horse with fire coming out of it. This is just the technology that they have that they are using. And now we're at the point in humanity where we're able to back engineer some of this stuff. I think because the deals have probably just gotten that intent, probably because we have some Jewish leadership, we're getting some better deals with the demons.
Speaker 4: The Jews bro So basically, Alsir Crowley said that we will be entering the new age of Thoth.
Speaker 3: Is that how you pronounce it?
Speaker 2: Totably? Ready?
Speaker 3: But when when?
Speaker 4: When demons come back under another name, and people worship the Planet of Fire something along the line, which is basically climate change and then alien So it seems like that's where we're at right now. He predicted all that stuff again, we can get into what all who runs the world? I think it's the Black nobility and under them is like the British Empire, and that that's it, the jew world order. People just are getting the low hanging fruit because they just love it. It's so much easier. But at the end of the day, it's like it's like there's just giant manipulation top down, and this seems to be it.
Speaker 3: This seems to be They're constant.
Speaker 4: They have to constantly have us in fear, because once we're not there, we're not afraid of them.
Speaker 3: They got nothing, they got nothing.
Speaker 2: Well, I have a very very interesting event that happened yesterday. It was Russian General Igor kurro Loov. He was attacked via what looks like allegedly was a scooter bomb. The explosion, I'm not going to play it because it probably will get this video taken down, but he essentially gets blown up. You can't really see much. I don't know if it's from the vehicle, if it's from missile, if it's from a bomb on a scooter, which is what the reports are. But what makes this story fascinating to me is that General Kirilov was responsible for putting together the charts that connected all of the dots between Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Barisma, Rosemont, Seneca like and the biolabs in Ukraine like. That was his main claim to fame, is that he was saying, Yo, the reason that they were here is because they were basically creating bioweapons in Ukraine. Now, I haven't ever seen anything to corroborate that, aside from the Russian documents, and I'm not going to go to the mat saying that the Russians wouldn't also be propagandizing and lying to us, because obviously they are too. Yeah, but that's pretty wild that this, dude. I mean, you haven't seen many high level leadership in Russia that's got whacked by the Ukrainians. The Ukrainians immediately this is also interesting. The Ukrainians immediately took credit for it. The American government says, we have nothing to do with it. Well, I think we can all assume that means that the Cia was responsible in the Okay, so it sounds like we're all seeing this the same way. Today, I want to tell you about our sponsor, Monetary Medals. Gold prices have been breaking all time highs in twenty twenty four, and now you can get your gold to work for you, generating interest income every month paid an additional ounces of physical gold, you can earn up to five percent on your gold and silver in their lease offerings, and credit investors can earn double digit returns in their bond offerings. Again, all the interest is paid in ounces, which are stored for free on your behalf. It's a really cool product and a great business model, and I love it. So if you're tired of your golden silver collecting dust at home, or worse, racking up fees having your metal professionally stored, check out Monetary dash Metals dot com slash lockdown to learn how you can start putting your metal to work today. Again, that's Monetary dash Metals dot com slash lockdown.
Speaker 4: Well, you know again, I think all of our intelligence agencies are just all under British intelligence. I think I think Israel, I think Saudi Arabia are British territories. I think the Ukraine is British territory. I think all the this is what's going on, dude. It's so I mean, like, I mean I think where I still think we're under British rule. I think I think the Belfer doctrine. Doctrine was just a fucking theatric So everyone's like, oh, they gave it away, they gave it away.
Speaker 2: You know, so you think you think I six is the real badass on the planet.
Speaker 5: Alexander Hamilton was an agent. I think right after nineteen seventeen.
Speaker 4: Elster Crowley was Hitler was the first king of the House of Sod British intelligence, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, like it's at the highest levels. It's like they.
Speaker 4: Why why overtly own everything when you could just do it under you know, kind of let other people run in while you.
Speaker 3: Call the shots.
Speaker 2: I read that book on it. I can't remember the name of it right now, but it was basically a guy that was like writing a book to try and debunk the narrative and then he's like he basically proved it out that yeah, it was like British nobility that largely runs the world, and that they had done it through Woodrow Wilson with the passing of the Federal Reserve Act. And I'm like, it's compelling one hundred one. Yeah, very interesting.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, I mean it's crazy.
Speaker 4: There's actually a theory that a large percent of percentage of our taxes actually just goes through the British crowd. That that that that that Ben Franklin made a fat deal with the the the the the Royals to just give them percentage.
Speaker 3: Of our taxes.
Speaker 2: See what the reason. I have a hard time believing that either the CIA or m I six, For for the audience's sake, if they're not familiar, m I six is m I five is their FBI. M I six is their CIA. Just to get it an American terminology, I find it very hard to believe that those those nations are really in the cat bird see at this point, just given that it seems so obvious to me that our our war faring, our war hunger over the past twenty five years has been to the benefit of a nation that is neither of those, and that the consequences of those wars has led to massive, massive immigration floods which have essentially overwhelmed and largely undermined the fabric of those nations, So that tells me that maybe it's not to their benefit, but they could have level maneuvering. I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: I believe that the elites and the people are two different things, right, Yes, that's the people of Britain aren't the same as the elites of Britain and they're just this apex predator class that doesn't give a fuck about anybody. What's the immigration situation in the city of London. Are they overwhelmed right now with Haitians? Are they overwhelmed right now with Syrians? Have we heard anything about what's going on with immigration in the City of.
Speaker 2: Love, in the actual proper city.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, dude, you know what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about London. I'm talking about the city of London. You know those are two different things.
Speaker 3: Right, No?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 6: Oh, these are my favorite.
Speaker 4: Moments when you teach somebody something, this is great London and then there is the City of London. And the City of London is a sovereign territory that is not ruled by England.
Speaker 2: So it's like the like the Rome ship where.
Speaker 4: There are three sovereign territories that pay no taxes and found no rules.
Speaker 3: In to any country. And it is Rome, the city of London, and d C Washington.
Speaker 4: D C.
Speaker 3: Wow, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I did not know that. That's that is.
Speaker 3: It is so fun. These are my favorite moments back.
Speaker 2: I don't learn things very often.
Speaker 4: By the way, this is the exact same feeling I got when I got to tell Tim Dillon about Building six on nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: He didn't know about Building six. It's my favorite moment.
Speaker 4: So so when Queen Elizabeth and now King Charles he has to formally ask for permission to enter this city of London, no way, Yes, he's not allowed to go in. There is a whole formal process and ceremony for him to enter that.
Speaker 2: And who runs it, I guess that's the Black nobility, as you discussed.
Speaker 4: Yes, and nobody knows about the Black nobility because if they would, there'd be a thousand rap groups called Black nobility, and there's zero right, right, And so they are they are the Babylonian bankers that those are the real people that run everything, right, They're they're the real ones. Everybody else if you know their names are just just like office employees of these guys, and they're basically the twelve the thirteen Families, right, and they they call the Black Nobility because they basically tried to at some point and they eventually got it, but they wanted to take over the Vatican.
Speaker 3: And it's like it's basically based on like sixty years.
Speaker 4: Of darkness at the Vatican where this Pope wouldn't come out because he knew they were trying to take them out.
Speaker 3: So but they run everything.
Speaker 2: I will say something that's always kind of mystified me that if you're one of the wealthiest families on the planet and you're kind of running shit right to do that generationally, to do that from your kid to your grandkid to kid you'll never meet one hundred years down the road and your family is still going to maintain that wealth, power, control, influence like that is a level of I don't know, planning or honestly superiority. It like to pull that off is fucking not easy. Like most people, particularly in America, if you're one of the top one percent, the odds of your kids being that or it's obviously it's higher than it is for someone who comes from you know the hood, but it's still there's a really good chance that you are not going to duplicate the feet of your parents. Like that's what I think what makes America special is that it is a fucking teeter ttter like you can you can come in and you can crush it. But if your kid's a fucking idiot, he's gonna eat shit, unless he's Hunter Biden, in which case he gets a pardon.
Speaker 3: But he can't eat hit because he's too cracked out. And now he's not hungry.
Speaker 2: That's right, exactly, he's not eating anything.
Speaker 4: Exactly means the way, whatever you want to say about Hunter Biden, that guy gets the best crack. It's the best coke because he always has a giant snuffle off against Dick, like dude, anybody else who does blow they get coke Dick and it sucks and he just has the fattest hog all the time smoking rock.
Speaker 3: So you know, it's like the pure stupure coke.
Speaker 2: Did you see did you see that last night Hunter Biden met flavor flav.
Speaker 3: It's so funny, it's the best.
Speaker 4: I mean, we live in a clown world, and you know, when I found out that Bronnie James has sold half a million jerseys fifty million. Yeah no, but they made fifty million. But that's called half half a million jerseys. We are we are a nation of retard. So I just wanted to show you that real quick, because it's pure calm world. I mean to I honestly believe that's the first time in Hunter or in a Flavor Flavs life, that he's met someone who's consumed more cocaine than he has. Like, it's got to be the first time, and he just a Hunter. Biden just went around and banged all his friend's daughters. He's banged Obama girls, Lady Gaga, He's dead brother. I mean, like, that's the sickest of them all. I mean, that's the sickest motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it gets way worse because I'm pretty sure he's hooking up a niece too.
Speaker 3: This dude is like, yeah, that's why I was saying, he's dead brother's daughter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's I got I gotta make this point though, because I gave this lengthy thing and I never actually got to the conclusion. What it tells me, Sorry, Tom's connection is bad. He'll be back in a second. What it tells me is that it probably means that you have some I don't know, spiritual level shenanigans that you're pulling off to stay in that catbird seat for thousands of years or at least hundreds of years through generations and generations. It seems as if you couldn't just do that based off of like the wishes of your great great great grandpappy, that you might actually have some sort of spiritual tools to assist you with this. And I know this has always been something I've poop pooed and thought of as nonsensical. Do you think that they are using black magic to maintain kind of a spell over the people?
Speaker 3: Well, it's why they intermarry.
Speaker 4: I mean, they do data on their kids, like who is who shows the data of a psychopath?
Speaker 3: So you know it's like, yeah, my son, I don't have a boy.
Speaker 4: I'd love to have a son, but my son is next line, but he doesn't show any of these signs of being in. So maybe this guy's kid they get, you know, people marry, now his kid comes in. They're all doing data and now I think it's even getting away from that. I think they're just like trying to find the smartest psychopaths to put them into power.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean that's like they don't have normal childhoods.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's not like they wake up and like, you know, they're not looking for the Paris Hiltons. The Paris Hiltons are just theater of the lowest rung of the elites. You know, at the highest levels, these kids are put through trauma. That the focus to get them in so they understand bloodlines. They're given the real knowledge, the real important knowledge, and they're all put through it.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 4: So at the end of when they're by the time they're eighteen, completely traumatized cycle paths.
Speaker 2: And so do you think do you think that's uh what Baron Trump is in the process of.
Speaker 3: I mean I still don't. I Like Trump is not even close to the highest levels of the rings of power.
Speaker 4: Like he's not those those people don't run for office, they don't they don't need to be in they're in power.
Speaker 3: The people in office do their bidding. So Trump isn't even that guy.
Speaker 4: And like, I'd love to see if Trump could somehow try to take you know, because at some point, all these all these guys who are installed in the power. They they have their Pinocchio moment where they're like, I'm a real boy, right, and they become like I'm a real dick. I'm actually could run shit, And that's when it gets really interesting. And so we'll see what happens because he is I mean, we all loved Obama, but it was by default.
Speaker 3: I feel like when he first came in.
Speaker 4: You might not be I mean, you're you were old enough to remember when Obama got elected, but I don't know you were really into the whole, like voting for him and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But oh no, I did not vote for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I didn't vote.
Speaker 2: I didn't vote. I didn't vote for fucking McCain or or push or whoever it was, which is my whole.
Speaker 4: Theory of Like, there's something about the the Donald Trump Kamala Harris election that reminds me very much of the Obama McCain like election, in that they put up the worst possible candidate to funnel everybody to the other side. Because if you kind of study when Obama was coming in, who did America.
Speaker 3: Hate old white warmongers? We hated them? And who do you run against his charismatic, black, castic gay man. Right, who do you run?
Speaker 4: And d.
Speaker 3: Yes? Which runs? Everybody? To Obama? Same thing with Trump, like who does America hate? Tranny?
Speaker 4: La Bang? A Marxist? Who do you run? Kick wats to give guys on death row for murdering people? Want to give them sex changes? It's it's the perfect, perfect bad guy to Trump.
Speaker 2: Well, every time I do the what's it called the of the Unknown, I'm blanking on the first word.
Speaker 3: The unwind. Yeah, con you just get fucking heavy fire.
Speaker 2: To us again. No, I keep coming back and keep getting yelled at. But you know I understand you're a say this. That's why, just like he's like the pain. No, I just I just genuinely think that my analysis is better. But that's it. You know, we all, we all, we all have egos about this stuff, you know, but I you know I I am. I think That's what's most frustrating is when I'm getting pilloried by by the folks on there is that like they think that I'm like, all of a sudden in Trump's bag, Like I like, I fucking love this guy. He's our hero. It's like, no, no, dude, that's not what I'm saying it's that I'm saying that Kamala Harris, if she was to actually have won, would have been such a devastating blow to the concept of like human freedom and speech and avoiding war and everything else that is like this is just preferable. That's my entire argument. I'm not saying he's a fucking hero. I'm not gonna say I'm not saying he's gonna fix shit. And I stand by that. I think that he gives us like he represents, even if it's not him that's running shit. He represents the better instincts of the American people than she did. And if she wins, given what she represents, we're in a lot of fucking trouble. That's that's really how I feel about it.
Speaker 3: And we'll see. If i'm she would be the Kardashian of the White House.
Speaker 4: She would just go around take pictures, get free shit bang wrappers, and that would be it.
Speaker 3: That would be it.
Speaker 4: She wouldn't do any she would she would be the illusion of government would be gone. Blinken, who I think has been running shit, you know, right, Obama, blink In running shit would be still in charge. And with the illusion of of of that the presidency is important would be dead. It would be completely gnarly dead, and the barbarians, just like the end of Rome, would be in charge. The barbarians would be in charge in this case would be the Zionist Zionist Marxists would be able to be in charge.
Speaker 2: This is how I feel about basically this, This lame duck session after Kamala lost is like two months for those that are you know, watching this. Today is Wednesday, and they are pushing a CR continuing resolution to fund the federal government again. And it's like they did that. They authorized attack thems, they offer authorized hi mars, they authorize additional strikes, they uncertain undoubtedly authorized that that assassination, even if it was done by Ukrainian paramilitary groups, it still was authorized by the CIA, of course it was. They've done all of that in a lame duck session without congressional authoration, without a fucking president that's even present, like he's he has no idea what's going on. Like I just hope that. I hope that, and I'm sure most people in my audience are paying attention to this, but I think the average person is not really considering what this, What this means. What this means is that you can't really vote for someone to run this insane ship like this is an unelected bureaucracy that really makes these decisions, and we're talking about cataclysmic, like world history altering decisions. Do you strike inside the heart of Russia like they're doing that without congressional authorization, it's fucking nuts.
Speaker 4: They will never get the credit that they deserve. And I will say this and people get Iran and Russia have shown amazing restraint in not shit going to full blown war and it is only because of them. And we have to get to the point where we realize that the military industrial complex is not the US US of A.
Speaker 3: It's not America. It is a parasite.
Speaker 4: It is an it is basically, in my humble opinion, again, the black nobility, the Bank of England. That is who's running every that's that's who's hijacked are our military and turned us into stormtroopers. And that's why nobody's joining the military because the illusion of defending democracy is dead.
Speaker 3: It's never been real.
Speaker 4: We've been murking brown people for banks and corporations for centuries now, and under the illusion of democracy. That illusion is dead and that's why nobody and that's why they keep telling you, Yeah, now I joined the military because everybody is too fat. No, nobody's joined the military because nobody wants to mrk Brown, people that have done nothing to anybody. Nobody wants to go over there and get maimed and be crippled for the rest of their life. And they have to beg the US government for fucking to fucking help them live their lives.
Speaker 3: That's why. That's why it's dead.
Speaker 2: And and you know, the reason that they're you know, probably too fat is that they've realized that like all of the you know, beliefs that they were taught as children were all based off of lies. And now they're depressed. So they go and they fucking they line up at the buffet like that's the people under underplay. How how hard that is for people to like to have the entire veneer of what made your country special come crumbling down. I've struggled with it myself. Uh my weight too, but I mean more more just the the realization of like, how how different what I thought this country was what it is like it has It has hurt me to a certain extent. Do you guys feel the same from what you felt as kids? Me, I kind of feel dead inside to the idea of it. Yeah, okay, so you I hope you feel different than when you were a child.
Speaker 5: You have to, you have to, because you know, I know, people call me Puerto Rican or whatever, and I'm like, I, look, that's not me, and I associate more with America. But then I look at America and I go also like, no, that's not me either. So I'm just like a guy without a home, which is kind of sad. It's nice to have this patrioticness about you, and I'd like that back, but that venir has long been replaced with not nihilism.
Speaker 6: But like, well that ain't it.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean a.
Speaker 4: Politically atheists, I'm a nihil I'm not into nihilism except for when it comes to politics. I don't trust any of these guys. And I'll hold Trump's feet to the fire the whole time I am rooting for him. I think RFK Junior might be a way bigger thing than we think. Getting these chemicals that are making us fat, which is a whole part of their game, which is to make us so dumb and fat and unhealthy and distracted that we can't see how our government operates, which is this Federal Reserve is funding everything wrong in the world.
Speaker 3: It's funding all.
Speaker 4: Of it all over the world. These Syrians that they the these isis in Syria. They're funded by the Federal Reserve.
Speaker 3: They're all that is.
Speaker 4: It is Babylonian money magic to bribe people to commit atrocities around the world. And they don't want you to see that, so they make you dumb, unhealthy and distracted, so you don't know how the government works. And when we watch and when we watch, And that's when I decided to come out of the closet.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, I missed it.
Speaker 6: I missed the whole thing. Unbelievable.
Speaker 4: I gotta go, guys, thank you, no bud, but but but but that is where we're at right now. Is that is that they don't know when you watch these street videos and they they can't tell you how the government works.
Speaker 3: That is done on purpose. They don't want you to go. None of this has happened. If we get rid of this one.
Speaker 2: Institution, well, I think I think the other thing that people need to really like grapple with is that even if you understand how the system is supposed to work, you still don't understand how the system actually works. Like like you can watch Schoolhouse Rock, that doesn't mean you know what the fuck's going on with how our federal government funds itself and all this other shit, like all of the rules that we thought was how things were supposed to function, Like the federal government wasn't supposed to be going in backdooring communication all of our communication devices to spy on everything that we say and think, like that was supposed to be illegal. They do it every day. They've been doing it for every day for fucking decades. Now no one seems to care. Al Qaeda, who, setting aside the conspiracy theories, was allegedly the organization responsible for attacking us on nine to eleven, We now fund them in toppling Bashar al Assad, who's a clean shaven guy who used to have Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie sitting down for dinner with him just fifteen years ago, and now we're replacing him with actual al Qaeda members.
Speaker 5: What like we though this is yes, I kind of want to interject no, because it kind of goes to Ukraine right when that thing, when the thing was it was like popping off in Ukraine, and we're like, we're going to a nuclear war for sure, like with the long range missiles in Ukraine and United States people arming or at least advising, or people from the UK advising, and then all of a sudden we kind of switch over to oh, look, Siria fel out of nowhere, like Syria fel Bashar al Asade has to now flee to Russia, and Russia is too busy fighting our other proxy war to do anything about it. Now isis military or al Qaeda takes over there, But the story really is is that Israel creates a buffer zone right and takes Damascus and the Goal on Heights and they're just expanding their territory. So again my anti Semitic brain, every time I look, I'm like, oh, this seems to benefit is Reel, Like we're doing all of these things and what happened here expanded.
Speaker 2: You think they're in trouble because they are not acting as if they're in trouble. They're acting they have to.
Speaker 6: It looks like they're crushing right now.
Speaker 4: No, I think they're losing the Jews. I think Israel is losing the Jews. I think they've done studies. Half of the Jews in Canada don't identify as a Zionists.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: I had Robbie the fire Bernstein on literally disgusted. He's Jewish, disgusted by what Israel's doing. The facade is done, Nana, who's done great damage to to Israel, to to the Jewish community. Anti Semitism is dead. Nobody. That word means nothing. People are celebrating being called anti Semitism, and I think they're in trouble and we're can O.
Speaker 2: Canie Owens gave a thank you speech for the Year award.
Speaker 8: It's not to I'm not trying to shoot out him, but you just see the way that Timpole and his association with the Daily Wire has been received.
Speaker 6: You know, make of that what you will, but the way it's been received. No, that's where we were going, Oh, really look at that. I'm kind of good at this.
Speaker 8: Uh No, I mean just the way that and you can make of that whatever you will, but the way that it's received by the culture at large on Twitter is you know, I think it's indicative of it.
Speaker 3: I think I sent tom it. I get it from Tim's erea. It's money in pocket, but it's done.
Speaker 4: I think he's I think, I think, and I know he's your friends going to respect that, and because I hate when people t off of my friends. But I get it from a business point of view, that's fat cash and the Daily Wire is in deep shit. They're trying to grab any brand that It's like, it's basically what Facebook does when Facebook is hurting, they go out and buy a new brand so everybody talks about and then the brand dies and they're in trouble.
Speaker 3: They're in trouble, dude.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know, because they like I watched a stream where uh, Tim was talking about the firing of that one chick from the Daily Wire and how she was replaced fire Yeah, Bret Cooper, and he was going through like all of their I guess public reports as to their income. Sounds like they're raking it in, dude, Like they have like a million plus subscribers at ten bucks a month or whatever. I mean, that's a shit ton of money ten months.
Speaker 4: I'm with you, bro, but I'm telling you there it's the brand, Like go watch, go look at any h Ben Shapiro's tweets he gets ratioed into the dark realms.
Speaker 3: Yeah uh he he he's I agree with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I agree with I agree with that. I'm just saying, like, I think in terms of revenue, they're crushing. I think you're right, they are losing the narrative battle.
Speaker 4: Like, to me, that's quite I mean, that doesn't like I'm not gonna say what you're saying is wrong. You're you're Yeah, a million people described at ten dollars? Who are those million people? Are they real? Like? I like, it's a great way to your money when you're Babylonians. Like, dude, this whole thing, well OnlyFans models. This chick's making forty three million dollars a year. They find one guy gave her four mil. Who's that one guy? Why is he giving her four mil? Why would you spend four mil on three holes?
Speaker 3: Why would you do that? Why would you do that?
Speaker 4: When you go to Miami and find chicks, I would stab you could find chicks, you would stab that chick.
Speaker 3: The drink the bath water. Okay, it's all a facade.
Speaker 4: To get women to think there's forty million dollars in this if you show everybody your Pepperoni nipples.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 8: Like on the topic of the Daily Wire too, it's like, is income indicative of longevity?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Like I would like to see a graph that's representative of them over the past Let's say, like three years, have they plateaued or not? They might have reached a critical mass as far as income goes, But have they plateaued and are they on a downswing?
Speaker 6: Would be interested in?
Speaker 2: No, that is obviously the most telling actual statistics. And for the record, feel free to talk shit on Tim for selling if he does by the hold hold on, hold on, let me let me just say, let me just say.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 2: Like, that's the report right now, is that he is selling the timcast operation to Daily Wire. That's a report. He came out and did kind of a joking post about it today, So I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Exactly what's happening. Israeli flag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he posted that, and then he also posted saying, yes the reports are true, We're going to be buying additional chickens for Chicken City. You know, he's just he's having fun with it. Yeah, he's having fun with it, don't go there anyways. Uh So, I don't I don't know, I don't know what to believe, but I will say this.
Speaker 3: I think that.
Speaker 2: In this, you know, he may not like me saying this, I don't care. I think it's the truth. I think that what made timcast Irl in particular very special is that he was willing to have on people with genuine dissidant opinions, people that like really don't get platformed elsewhere very often, and certainly not to that size of an audience. And it helped his show grow a lot. But it also helped a whole lot of dis and you know opinions, including myself, become somewhat well known. Uh So, I don't believe that that will that practice will continue if in fact, he is acquired from The Daily Wire, And for that reason, I think it is probably a detriment to the broader, you know, free speech, open dialogue, open debate kind of moment that we were living in. But I also have to say, as a personal friend of mine, I'm thrilled to see my buddy load up the Brinks truck. He's about to, you know, get married and have a kid. And that makes me feel fucking great. So I'm very I'm very conflicted.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 5: He's still in at the top right like I would do it as well. In my opinion, watching this show, especially if you're losing control of it right top. I mean, if you're losing control of this thing and it's no longer doing what you want it to do, but it does have all of this value, then maybe there's something said that he's lost the culture as well, or he's never really understood it. In my opinion, I don't know. It's it baffles me how he got an audience so big being as clue as as he is an I kind of liked Tim. I respect his business ackman, but it's true, it's true. And then he surrounds himself with like I don't know Phil Labonte from some band, and it's like this is a subpar show, and just what makes.
Speaker 2: You're just gonna he's gonna blast all of my friends keep going.
Speaker 3: He listened.
Speaker 6: Clint was like, it's okay, you can say whatever you want. Philibonti.
Speaker 5: I had a short piece of ship because I had Dave Smith on the show when we did Yeah you were on, Clint, And He's like Oh, so you're just gonna go ahead and do a sea shows. Yeah, he was like a plumbing it with these dudes or whatever in every day Phil Lebonte.
Speaker 6: Okay, and you make it worse. I listen.
Speaker 5: If Tim was smart, he surround himself with people like Clint Russell, who is a guy that's an uprising star, which he had a chance to and then he dropped that bowl the same way he dropped the ball with Kanye. He's not to be trusted with the culture and selling out at the top is great. Good for you, but you're not moving culture period. You never had the ability to Daily culture doesn't. A daily wire doesn't move culture either. They make a couple of movies that are whatever. I mean, we listen, let these things die off, and they are gonna die off. We need people moving culture that are actually moving it. Sam moves culture, and I hope we get we get to see him tired.
Speaker 6: I'm tired of doing it. He's been carried.
Speaker 3: No, here's the old thing. If I'm Tim, I might be reading the league he leaves.
Speaker 4: I might be knowing and it's like sell at the top, because maybe maybe he's tired of doing it. Maybe it's like, Okay, I'll let these guys run everything, and if it goes to shit, I'm out, already cashed out.
Speaker 2: I know for a fact Tim loves doing what he does. He hates the management side of it, just as all creatives do, so that it makes perfect sense that he would want to sell it off get a fucking back. And by the way, I think he's if this story is true, there's a decent chance he walks away with fucking nine figures one hundred million plus fucking dollars. So like, as like, I genuinely am friends with this guys. So for me, that's awesome.
Speaker 8: As creators, imagine how much it would suck to because you know how you're you kind of like sometimes you get into a groove, you want to do something different. You've been doing the same thing for years and years, but this thing is so huge you can't detach from it to go and do something different. So you know, maybe he side steps, he takes nine figures and he goes and does something more unhinged and culturally relevant.
Speaker 6: Good for him.
Speaker 5: I don't think he has the ability to do anything culturally relevant, but he's going to. I mean, listen, I would get tired. If anytime one of my guests came on and said something, I had to yell at them. Okay, when you say something anti Trump, if you say something about Israel, and I have to yell at you so that way my Israeli handler doesn't get mad or whatever's going on. Right, that's wild. This is my gripe against him. I don't appreciate that.
Speaker 4: There are definitely, you know, topics that really do damage if you don't if you aren't willing.
Speaker 3: To discuss them, and you know, and Israel is one of them.
Speaker 2: Well and on the on the flip though, if you do discuss it, it also does damage.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't I don't think to the number. I don't think it's even close to what it used to be.
Speaker 2: Of course, But I'm just saying like I think personally because I've been on the show, I've been one of the people bringing up Israel and being shouted down by Tim Poole, So like, I know, I know, I know this personally. I am of the opinion that the terms of service on YouTube is that you have to basically contend with anything that might be cancelable or or strikable, and if you do well, then it won't be struck. Like that's all, that's all the host has to do. So I think like what top is describing is like he is basically performatively saying I'm not so sure about that, and then it's like, all right, you're good. I get no strikes coming.
Speaker 5: So I get the difference between saying I'm not so sure about it and then yelling at.
Speaker 2: Sam, yeah I don't do that.
Speaker 4: I think I yelled at Mark on time that was about it. The booker, the booker, that's about it. But hey, just listen what YouTube is doing and what YouTube is just gonna become a kids platform. I think, yeah, that's where it's going because YouTube their terms of service does not fit fit where the zeitgeist of of of of this country is, which is we we can discuss science, we could discuss foreign countries and their involvement in America, and they're just gonna lose everybody. And that's why, regardless of whatever you think about Twitter and what Elon Musk represents, and you're probably right about it, Okay, it is going to go like they're gonna lose their plot and they're gonna lose their their their real estate it's just gonna happen. And you've seen YouTube deal with YouTube listen. I don't know if you guys have noticed, but all Google has been doing lately this last week is bragging about their ship. They're like, oh, dude, our quantum computer answered answer to solve a problem that would take normally ten billion years. How do you know the answer? How do you know the answer to this question if it would take ten billion years, because we haven't been around for ten billion years, so you shouldn't know the answer because you're lying and nothing at this AI think I'll look at this AI. Hey, you got all these fucking zombie bots, like, oh, Google, AI just destroyed everybody's Hey, I, you're lying your.
Speaker 6: Hemorrhage marketing, great marketing.
Speaker 2: Here, here's let me give one more, and I think really compelling argument as to why tempoole ought to sell. The mainstream corporate media is dying. It's basically dead, So you're you're going to see major, major moves to acquire and control and own and undermine independent media because that's where the fucking money is, that's where the audience is. So I think that's that's the main reason that he's selling now. Is because this is the high water mark, like this is when the big the big bucks are coming in. Maybe it'll even get crazier. But you know, turning down nine figures, most people don't do that.
Speaker 5: Trust them, right, They pressed them with a Russia thing too, So honestly, it's the death of a brand.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, let's like I said, for argument's sake, what if he does sell off, backs up and realizes that we're moving into this era that that Clint just described, which I agree with. I do think that we're going into, uh, you know, this attention economy in a much bigger degree than it has ever been seen before. If he sells this old husk of a thing that's no longer moving culture, steps back, and then does something new in this new era, he could feasibly crush, but.
Speaker 2: He's not able to do something new like the whole the whole value or not the whole, but a huge portion of the value is that he's going to have to continue to do that show like oh oh, all right, all right, I assure you he is not selling Timcast and then retiring.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I misunderstood that.
Speaker 3: I thought, Now you guys a job, dude, Now you got a job.
Speaker 6: I work for the man. Honestly, in hindsight, this whole thing. I made a post the other day.
Speaker 8: It was just the clip of him fumbling the Kanye West bag in contrast to this new revelation, and it kind of makes you wonder how long because how long ago was the Kanye West fumble and it was like, you looked at that situation, it was like, damn, dude, who would fumble the bag that bad?
Speaker 6: How long?
Speaker 2: Two years, I think, give or take.
Speaker 8: So what I'm wondering is, you know, he's always been close with Ben Shapiro to some degree. How long has this talk been happening? And was he protecting this sort of a thing even way back then when he's looking into the future wondering, well, I don't know if this is going to be good for what I might do given my relationship with Ben Shapiro.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to pretend to know on that front. I just think it's very easy for people who are, you know, fans of the stuff that we do to say like sell out, fuck you, you know. But like if you get offered eight figures, if you get offered eight figures and you say no, well then you can say fuck you to Temple. If you get offered nine figures and you say no, then you can definitely say fuck you to Temple. But I don't think almost any of you would actually say no. Now, I'm the type of person that probably would say no, but I'm also a total fucking weirdo and a freak. I don't think most people are like me, so I'm not going to hold them to that standard. I just think people are kind of like purity spiraling on this, and I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's my two no, no, dude, And like, listen, you know, I'm very i have a great relationship with Joe Rogan. I'm very I'm very sensitive to a lot of things said about him because he's done so much for me and he's a friend. And I'm old school where like you defend your friends, right, And I always say, at the center of all that is a human being. He is a human being, and he has his strengths, his weaknesses, his false you know, his things. A. He's super kind about how he super helps people, does stuff that people like, what the fuck was that?
Speaker 3: You know, because he's a human being. So I respect you, dude, ah.
Speaker 4: Allowing people to go after someone you probably care about, uh, even people on your own show.
Speaker 3: I do respect that because I may not have that in me. I I'm very sensitive to that.
Speaker 4: I don't like when when well people well maybe that's that's a shortcoming of my mind that maybe I should work out.
Speaker 2: No, these are these are all my friends, so like, and I understand that I have a lot of I have a lot of friends, and there's gonna be some beef between them, But I still like my highest priority is pre speech, open dialog, like, let's have a conversation about this. Uh. Top has not liked Tim Poole for a very long time. That's okay.
Speaker 5: It's I see a guy, I see a guy with like such great opportunity, and I feel like they claim to move culture towards the right. And honestly, the only reason I'm here sitting in front of you with the microphone now is because I have kids and I want to change. I started drawing in this space to create conversations that will help change the world in a way that I.
Speaker 6: Want to see.
Speaker 5: So when I see people who are claiming to do that but aren't doing that, I'm critical of them and I get a little bit upset. Also, when we went to his compound.
Speaker 6: I went there. He was kind of a douche the whole time. That's on him.
Speaker 5: Maybe he had a bad day whatever, But I do respect and I love what he does.
Speaker 3: I love you guys. You're such nihilist. It's so great. You guys really are such fucking nihilist. It's such a wonderful thing to see.
Speaker 4: And yeah, man, I love the way you guys operate, the way you guys do, and you guys do cool.
Speaker 3: I believe people like you guys, uh.
Speaker 4: You know, on the on the Tower Gang and on the the the Nephelim Desk Squad, you guys do push culture.
Speaker 3: You take a lot of the arrows and what you show people is that you're you can do this and and there's really.
Speaker 4: Nothing they could do. There's really nothing they could do, you know. And and maybe Owen Benjamin's fault was that he did it too early.
Speaker 3: It was a different time.
Speaker 2: And now that's how you know, that's how you know you're really changing the culture is when you do it early. It takes someone someone's got run into those arrows.
Speaker 3: Yea results, you know, and that's what it is like.
Speaker 4: I I you know, I I stayed in LA and I talk mad Ship, and it does have ripple effects. I know that I am not necessarily viewed the same way at the comedy store by some of the young people as I used to be. I used to be comics, comic, and now they think I'm you know, I've been approached by friends going you're doing too many N word jokes on Twitter, you know, And I go, why, what's the problem, you know?
Speaker 2: And what are you my fucking mother about my tweets?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: And it's like it's it's interesting because this person has stated a lot of black guys and gotten a shit kicked out of her, and she's worried about me doing m we'd jokes.
Speaker 3: But I'm just calling myself the M word.
Speaker 2: I can't believe. I can't believe you would talk about Whitney Cummings.
Speaker 6: Dats you did it, You beat me to it. You're beautiful. That was great.
Speaker 3: But I don't think.
Speaker 4: Whitney is that sensitive about that stuff. I mean, she is on this conspiracy.
Speaker 8: Kick and interesting to see Sam to see it kind of coming around and now talking about conspiracies, and you know, especially for somebody like you who in that particular space have always been consistently talking about conspiracy.
Speaker 4: It is interesting to me, you know, because I go is this authentic or is this because I think she's a finbot type. She's like an android, right, Like she is constantly crushing data. She's a data She's a she consumes data. And it is it that she's feeling this or is this is she reading the data that says this is where everybody's going? And I you know, I love Whitney, so I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt. She, by her own admissions, it has been on the wrong side of a lot of the cultural movement. Uh. You know, she wants me to She's asked me in the past to write on these these OnlyFans roast And I told her, I don't want to be on a pornography show anymore.
Speaker 3: I used to do a naughty show.
Speaker 4: I'd interview adult film stars all the time, but it was from a different kind of point of view.
Speaker 3: It was like, oh my god, you guys are fucking nuts, instead of like, you know, oh dude, tell me what you think? Oh you do you're the queen of DPS. What do you think about Trump?
Speaker 1: And?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: Politics?
Speaker 4: Now it's not like you know, it's like because I look at porn stars like outlaws, you know, like their outlaws. That's an autohol lifestyle, and these people are trying to mainstream it.
Speaker 3: And once again Whinnie.
Speaker 4: Is on on that side of that, and I think she's on the wrong side of it. Now she does have a kid. Now you know, she does have a kid. Now, we used to have jokes. We used to make jokes and by we me about what's the over and under until that kid's trans right, But.
Speaker 3: I think it has. I think it has changed her genuinely, and I root for her.
Speaker 4: And that's why I always we'll give people a chance to change their mind and realize where they made mistakes. You know, I'd tear Patrick get me up because I put out the same thing about you know that that mom daughter who are doing only.
Speaker 3: Fans together and they say it's a step mom and stepdaughter. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: There was a time Whe'd be like, oh that's wild.
Speaker 4: Now I'm like, that makes me really sad because I understand, like full full disclosure, I am in full battle against the pornography demons. It's the last of my vices that I fight really bad. So I make no illusions that there couldn't be seen as some sort of hypocrisy with that. But it is low, low vibrational. So like when she asked me to write on it, I went one day and I'm like, I don't want to be on this road because I don't want to be on only fans. I just don't And because I think I think it should be only left for the outlaws. Pornography should be like a last resort, like you were you are, You're a crippling drug addict, you had a forgivable I mean, I'm not unforgivable, but like crippling trauma on your childhood and you're just trying to function, and that that's why you do that stuff. It's not enlightening, it's not freeing, it's not feminine, feminine feminism. It's it's the last resources.
Speaker 2: It's not empowerment. That's for fucking sure. Yeah, And I know a lot of people will perceive, uh, you know, Tim, Tim selling to Daily Wire is essentially doing that too. I don't know what to tell you, guys, Like I'm just saying he's a friend, he's about to have a kid in a couple of months, it's awesome to see a friend get crazy rich and to get some of his freedom back. That's all.
Speaker 6: On the topic of witness.
Speaker 4: Is he getting freedom back or is he getting I think he's just less freedom, right if he's gonna have.
Speaker 2: To keep taking and I mean time freedom, not freedom freedom.
Speaker 5: Changing his shackles, he's getting slightly different getting.
Speaker 4: We all do that, like content creators. You don't want a nine to five, Well, okay, come a content creator. Now you got his twenty four to seven.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you're not wrong.
Speaker 8: But on the topic of Whitney coming, I do think that it is genuine, but it's more indicative of like Cliff was just or Clint was just saying that this legacy media is dying. Right, We've been watching it dying. We're probably in like the death throws right now. It's gonna fully go away soon. I think this is probably gonna be like the last moments of it. But part of the reason is because everybody's so disenchanted with it, and we've gotten to such a strange place, especially after twenty twenty in the lockdowns and such, that people are more open to conspiracies.
Speaker 6: It's easy to put them to the side.
Speaker 8: Until they affect you, until you have to stay six feet away from your loved ones and you can't see him dying in the hospital. And so I think that the conversation just takes a while to make it to the general public. When I see a Whitney Cummings having these conversations, she is very intelligent. And I'm not saying at all that she's shifting because it's what's popular now. I think she's shifting because it's it's in everybody's awareness culturally speaking, conspiracy theory.
Speaker 6: He's even that terminology doesn't have the sting that it used to have.
Speaker 2: Dude, Overton Window went from like I don't even know, like fucking John Stewart Daily Show, and then it's like the Overton Windows Center now is like almost Alex Jones just because of what we've lived through. So like, yeah, you can say some wild shit to me and I'm like, I'm listening, Whereas in twenty nineteen, I'm like, get the fuck out of here, top, I'm not listening to your nonsense. Now I'm like, yeah, it's like let him cook.
Speaker 8: So when I see that, I don't I don't think, but I do think what that should tell people is to listen to, Like if Owen Benjamin did it so long ago that that was what caused his ostrisation from from you know, society at large, then maybe look over to him. If Sam Tripley's been saying these things for all these years on tin Foil Hat and now all of a sudden you hear Whitney Cummings. I'm not saying don't absorb her content, but do turn on Tin Foyle Hat. You know what it's time for. I think these these people, you know, even even so much of what Liberty lockdown was sprung up because of the lockdowns, It's time to stop listening to these people who are adopting the narrative that conspiracy theorists have been utilizing for all these years and go to the source. And I'm not saying anybody here is the source for the truth, but it's like the things, we're.
Speaker 2: Closer to it though it's obvious that we're closer to it, because like you could look at my track record, dude. Like unfortunately, during the censorship era, I had to auto delete my tweets every month because I would have got suspended and banned, So I lost mine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, and I lost my Instagram, I lost my Twitter.
Speaker 2: And I got suspended. I didn't get banned like Sam did, But during twenty twenty and twenty one, I auto deleted everything, so you can't look at my track record. You can still listen to my show. I was fucking right about all this shit. I knew it was gonna last a lot longer. I knew everything was in efficacious, knew it was just bullshit. I knew it was I knew about the LAB, I knew like all of it. I knew early. You can do the same thing. Watch my debate with Destiny. Watch me fucking year and a half ago in Tennessee telling you this war is not going to end, and it's not going to be one okay, and we're gonna see hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians die unnecessarily. And he stands there and he says, I don't think so. I think that as long as we do da da da da da, where we can fucking end this thing. Send putin pack in blah blah blah, No nukes, no nothing. It's like these people are fucking pathologically wrong. Okay. So if you're still listening to them, you're the problem. You need to fucking get I'm not saying you have to listen to me. Listen to somebody else, though, don't listen to these people that are wrong every year.
Speaker 8: It's interesting too, because Destiny still has obviously a terrible reputation, but he still has this pull, this draw.
Speaker 6: He's still this guy. I don't know if he's making money, but I imagine that he is.
Speaker 8: I almost do feel like when you reach a certain level of content creation, a certain level of popularity, you can misstep, you know, magnificently and still go on to have a career. I don't know that anybody actually gets canceled in the sense of no longer being a draw. I mean, even the guy doctor disrespect or whatever reason it's dude is fighting, you know, pedo allegations just gets signed by rumble and I'm not, you know, making that what you will.
Speaker 6: I don't know what the hell happened.
Speaker 8: I don't follow the case, but it just strikes me that, like, you really can't so on the conversation of Tim, I think.
Speaker 6: He's gonna be just fine. Yeah, well, you know, through this through.
Speaker 8: This lens of like people that seemingly cannot be removed from the conversation. Ever, I don't think he's going to be either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I don't. I don't think so either, but it could it could diminish his reach to new people because like, I don't think the Shapiro has the same influence on new you know, political.
Speaker 4: Howard Stern like Howard Stern was, and we get into what Howard Stern actually represented. Was he ever an outlaw or was he controlled up with his Marxist fist as his logo, pushing this cruzy stuff that I fully consumed, Like I thought I want there was a time I wanted to be a Howard Stern type.
Speaker 3: I thought that's what it was about.
Speaker 4: I bought into like rock and roll, sex, drugs, rock and roll to the point it destroyed my life. And now I realize on the other side of it that that was actually not good for me spiritually.
Speaker 3: And he was a big part of that.
Speaker 4: Why he was allowed to flourish and Opie and Anthony were just banned to the dark realms?
Speaker 3: Why why is that?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: And as a kid, as a kid, as a kid, I thought Howard Stern was like fucking punk rock, like I can't tell you, you know, And then then to have him be the guy who's saying, like, stay the fuck away from me, why are you why are you not wearing your mask? I want you all to be put in prison for the rest of your lives like this dude, I mean, he's such a fucking fraud from the guy I thought he was. And you know, but in fairness of rage against the machine, yes, exactly, exactly.
Speaker 4: Like my old thing has always been because I saw this haben with George Carlin towards the end when he's in his late seventies, like he lost his edge.
Speaker 3: I'm like, he's seventy eight, he's not. It's not his not the lead.
Speaker 4: But like, what Howard Stern has done is like as as as as one point eighty as you could possibly get. It's nuts for all the cash and prizes. Now, when it came to COVID, I wasn't surprised, you know, I was blessed. I was on Stern twice, and you know, making Howard Stern laugh is easily one of my favorite things I've ever done in my life because at the time it was so insane to me, you know, but he was a germophobe him, Howie Mandel, they're germophobe. So the reaction to COVID is totally in lying how they've always been their whole life. So I wasn't shocked by his reaction to it, but his reaction to like to interviewing, you know, Joe Bying the way he interviewed, I mean, in Anthony Joslinik again going off on Rogan for his interview on with Trump.
Speaker 3: What about the interview of Howard Stern with Joe that's.
Speaker 4: Your guy on your side, and it couldn't been a more fluffy ropper room type interview.
Speaker 3: I mean, like where did the interview him on Sesame Street? Like it like, was this interview brought by you know, d for the deep State?
Speaker 4: Like it's like crazy me, He's sound out like it really was an interview of himself.
Speaker 3: He asked a question and answered the questions.
Speaker 4: For Joe Biden because he was such shit as I believe presented as shish kebab brains for a reason.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow Dana Carvey.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm just saying Dana Carvey in a rubber mass.
Speaker 8: It's funny, uh, Clinton, because you said that Howard Sterm was like punk rock, right, and punk rock has always been sort of against the status quo. So when we were younger, it was like anti corporate, anti big government, anti establishment, all that kind of shit.
Speaker 2: Anti war to a certain extent, anti war.
Speaker 8: Yeah, absolutely, and and it's evolved over time. If we're to take the true sense of what punk rock is at its core, which is anti establishment. I saw some punk rock group come out out recently and say that punk rock is gay. It's always been gay, and I said, no, it was only gay when when being gay was against the status quo. But now that corporateocracy and and and you know, government bodies have adopted homosexuality and they're flying the LGBTQ flag. It's no longer indicative or it's no longer uh you know, representative.
Speaker 2: It's not. It's not raging against the machine. You're raging against with the machine. You put up the rainbow flag. You are the machine. Brother. I don't know if you figured it out yet, but come.
Speaker 8: On exactly, and now what's happening is you have to say, well, where is the Where does punk rock and its allegiance lie now or where should it If it's truly against the status quote, and it is, it should be in alignment with people who are healthy functioning members of society who aren't cutting their kids dicks off. Who are you know, contributing in some way, shape or form. Who are who are are raising families like that is kind of punk rock?
Speaker 6: I don't know, because.
Speaker 2: Because people are having kids. Man, Yeah, it's I honestly think that punk rock is like saying it being a Christian father, right, But you.
Speaker 6: Know what that's gonna leave punk rude.
Speaker 8: We have what's on the horizon, I believe is some form of like Christian nationalism, and I don't know how large it's going to get. And I'm not really a fan of it because I think that it isn't really indicative of what Christianity is at its core, or having a relationship with christ. It's more of this like weaponizing Christianity fight back against all the debauchery we've seen previously, and and so.
Speaker 4: Of any organization is not punk rock. Punk correct rock is as as indie as possible. Right, It's not like I'm on nobody's team. I'm in nobody. I just folks on my family farm all that stuff like that. That's gonna be the punk rock.
Speaker 2: That's home schooling, homesteading exactly.
Speaker 8: You look at top top is is is homeschooling his kids. He's got his his parents on his property. Uh, he's got all this properties. He's you know, he could be he's got chickens and everything like that. Is Yeah, that's that's punk rock. It's just weird to say because we've been associating punk rock with like an image because music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because punk rock back then was like, it's just it's just one hundred and eighty degrees from what it is today. Like it's honestly, though, I think that's good because what is punk rock but the rebellion against the the you know, normalcy and like, well, that is also the battle for the cultural uh framework of the next decade for the next twenty thirty years. So the fact that like the punk scene is healthy is good means that probably if we don't all die in nuclear war, which you guys say isn't real and thank god, then ten twenty thirty years from now, that that becomes the norm again. We'll see, we'll see. I don't know anyways, Triple, I've kept you a little bit longer than I had expected.
Speaker 4: You got to go soon, Yeah, I got a jam, dude. I just love all everything you guys are doing. I'm super proud of all of you for whatever that's worth. It's very cool to see. I love all these great podcasts coming up, like you know, the Tower Gang, who I love going on your guys show, you know all you guys, you know, like war Machine more Mode was just on, you know, Elex Jones. Like that's great to see, Like like they can't silence all of us, and it seems like we're entering a much better place. But always always be optimistically, guarded, guardedly optimistic, whichever way you want to say it, because you just never know when it's gonna turn. You just can't accept that anybody in a position of power is gonna be a good guy because most people I know, most of the old school liberals, okay, they don't want power. They just want to be left to fuck alone. So anybody seeking power is questionable. So I appreciate you having me on a couple of things. To the brazilions of people who watch the show, I would like you guys to know that I'm going to be in I'm going to be in spoke Cam Washington on January ninth, with Eddie Bravo and Xavier Guerrero. I have a new comic book coming out. It's called The Chaos Twins. It's episode two that's coming out. I would love to have you guys go to The Chaos Twins or Chaoswins dot com and check that out. And all my specials are available. My specials Why is Everybody Getting Quiet? No Lives Matter? And then Armo Geddon and Zero Fox go check those out. I put them up against anybody special, so I would love for people to see them. Because I was watching my other one, I was like, yeah, dude, this is a lot better than remember it.
Speaker 3: So I appreciate you guys having me on. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, dude, I'll let you go.
Speaker 3: Thank you all right, talk the whole time. Bye.
Speaker 2: Well we'll close out here shortly, guys. But yeah, I just wanted to say I fucking love TRIPLEI. He's hopefully he's still in the background so you can hear me say this. He's just he's so supportive. He doesn't have to be. But I think he just sees in us what he saw in himself, you know, ten, fifteen, twenty years ago, whatever it is.
Speaker 6: And he wants to list of tons of drugs and debauchery, rampant mass.
Speaker 2: Page, porn addiction and uh and Joe used, no, we don't do any of that.
Speaker 8: Get out of you, you know what I they say, And I think there's a lot of validity to it. It's like, don't meet your heroes, right because so many people aren't what they truly present as.
Speaker 6: Not true if you have good heroes, well, Tripley.
Speaker 8: Comes off as like one of the most genuine, well meaning, warm and friendly dudes on the podcast, exactly the same in real life.
Speaker 6: Every time I've met him, it's never weird.
Speaker 8: I'm like going out and meeting one of my heroes and he feels like, you know, an old homie, really really great guys.
Speaker 2: Exax say exact same. And my other heroes were fucking Ron Paul and Dave Smith. They're fucking saints. Oh no, they're They're so awesome a person, They're just like Tripley. So anyways, yeah, I think as long as you got good heroes, if you got good heroes, then then it's you're you're in the clear to meet them. If you're if you're worshiping bad people, stay the fuck away. But anyways, I appreciate you guys joining me go ahead and tell people where they can follow your work and everything else.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, top.
Speaker 5: Oh, you can follow me at top lobster on Twitter everywhere. It's that's top Lobster with an A. I do Tower Gang. We're doing Tower Gang tonight.
Speaker 6: I don't know when.
Speaker 5: This episode drops every Wednesday nine to eleven, and I'll leave the rest of the plugs to David.
Speaker 6: Go ahead.
Speaker 8: You can find me at David L. Corbo all one word on Twitter on x and you can find Nephelum Death Squad everywhere where. You find your podcast any audio platform and any video platform, Rumbling YouTube, although there are a lot of episodes that don't hit YouTube, so if you want to see some that are maybe a little bit too spicy for YouTube, head on over to Rumble. Otherwise, catch me on Timeline Cleanse only Arizon Rumble. And that's for a good reason. Watch that five days a week in the morning.
Speaker 2: That show would not last on this platform. I could promise you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we almost lost the entire channel because of it one time, so definitely not for YouTube, but yeah, you can find me there.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys so much for tuning in. Please do it the like button, subscribe, Share, it around, and I am also going to be working on getting a separate RSS feed to relinquish you of my speaker advertising you know issues, because I know some of you don't like them. I don't run nearly as many ads as top does, so you should be nicer to me, but you're not going to be. So I'm going to give you a subscription based option to get an RSS feed without any ADS that should be ready in January. I've got a really big thing that may or may not be happening effective in January two. I can't in January as well. I can't give you any details on it, so I apologize, but I will have clarity here soon, So thank you for bearing with me. It is really exciting one way or the other, and we'll figure it out soon. But yeah, tune into Tiger Gang. Actually don't. If you like Liberty Lockdown, you probably will hate Targang and it will make you think less of me, so don't watch it. But if you like really fucked up comedy, if you're a fan of Tripoli, you'd probably really enjoy Tier Gang. So that's how you can decide if you want to come along to the next platform. Anyways, we'll catch you guys next time. Peace.
Speaker 3: Welcome toune liberty Lockdown.
Speaker 4: Let's got your block home to Libertyank come but yeah, it's on homes.
Speaker 3: Where did it come from and where did he