Speaker 1: Hey much as we'll be on the winning team. Hello and welcome Jay, and thank you so much for joining us once again on Legalized freedom dot Com.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Greg. It's pleasure to be back.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jay, Today we're doing part three of our little interview series discussing your book Esoteric Hollywood Sex Cults and Symbols in Film, And of course we've been getting into a lot of other related things that you didn't necessarily cover in the book. Do recommend people hop back and listen to the first two installments, which the links to which can be found on the web page for this particular section. So with that in mind, we're going to go straight in to continue our chat. All the preamble stuff that about your book, et cetera, et cetera can be found either in one of the other interviews or at the end of this one. So now two things that we threaten to talk about last two occasions. Where first movie was Zardols from nineteen seventy four. That's a film by director John Burman and star Sean Connery, of all people, not long after he actually finished up his second stint as James Bond. Now Berman is perhaps better known, I guess One of his best known films is probably Deliverance with Burt Reynolds and John Voight and the other guy whose name I can't remember, the fat Dude, and.
Speaker 2: A very wholesome family film.
Speaker 1: It is, Yeah, no, and also excalib.
Speaker 2: When I say when I say family, I mean that in a very extreme sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'd like to keep it in the family. And so, yeah, people haven't seen Deliverance that they really do need to do that. It's still actually has not. We're not here Destiny to talk about that, but for me that that film still has the power to shock. Even though I've watched it quite a few times, you know that there's definitely something about it that's so you.
Speaker 2: Can go about thirty minutes from where I am and find people living in conditions fairly close to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or you could not do that. You could just stay in town and lock your doors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we were talking about the Mullet people. But yeah, we were talking the first episode, and yeah, it gets worse than just the Mullets. I mean, the South has a lot of great points to it, but there really are still some of those you know, very destitute backwoods times people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wrong, turn type stuff. M HM and Excalibur is another one of John Berman's films that's his Arthurian, his take on the Arthurian legend, which I always think.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's interesting, it's very gnostic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it is. Rather it is rather, But I say, I wanted really to talk about zar Doors because this fits in with some of the themes that we picked up last time, last two times, specifically talking about science fiction distilly is, you know, visions of the future. Also things being laid out in decades gone by that would very much tie in with things that have happened since, particularly in the realms of technology, science and society, and things that look a lot closer to happening than they did back and movies such as this kind of laid them out. So Zardos is an interesting film. I mean visually I find it quite ravishing. Really, there's just so many points of interest, so many scenes and sections that he just kind of go wow, you know, look at that. Particularly at the time. It's one of those things where I can't quite imagine what it would be like going to the movies to see that for the first time.
Speaker 2: My underwear shaken not starred.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, you gotta love Sean Connery, haven't you. Really. He's one of those actors that he hasn't got any other accents.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not the only one, and I'm in my underwear.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it. I'm not quite sure how he got interacting. I know he used to be a milkman. He seems to be a guy that's kind of can act up to a point, if you see what I mean. But he's never he's never bravely taken on.
Speaker 2: That's a good question. I hadn't thought about that, but yeah, and he wasn't, you know, originally the choice for Bond. That was a lot of other people that were in the running first, and you know, Patrick McGowan and people like that. But yeah, yeah, I don't. I don't really know a lot about his background.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Patrick mcgooin, who well, by the way, in case, I don't know what you call them or if you ever had milkman in the US, but basically it's kind of dayed out now, but for many years in Britain you would often get your milk delivered to your door right by a dairy company and they just drove around in these little electric trucks. Delivering milk. It seems bizarre, no, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had the US had that like in the fifties and sixties, and I think it kind of died out by the seventies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well Sean Connery used to do that. But anyway, the point about his accent is no matter what film he's in, it's the same, isn't it. Highlander Scottish accents.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hunt for Red October Scottish accent.
Speaker 2: Well, I was just on a podcast and we were talking about this the other day, and we were it was funny because it's like all of those big time A listers that reach a certain level, you know, they pretty much just play themselves over and over, and some of them even joke about it, like like Jack Nicholson, you know, he just always plays Jack Nicholson.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Al Pacino was always al Pacino. Robert and Narrow is always Robert in Niro.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's a there's a little comedy show here that ran for a few years called Stella Street here in the UK. It's a cult thing. Almost no one's ever heard of it, but it involves a lot of movie stars who all live together on the same Street, and it's it's totally unlikely because it's a mixture of Hollywood people. I mean, Jack Nicholson lives there, Al Pacino lives there, Joe Peshi lives there, but even Michael Kane lives there, Roger Murr lives there, and they're all they're all next door neighbors. And on the shop on the corner, the seven eleven is run by Mick and Keith from the Rolling Stones, and it's.
Speaker 2: Just it's a great idea. I don't know why that didn't work.
Speaker 1: It's as well, it's just I just think it was just too too weird for people. But anyway that they take the piss out of Jack Nicholson in that one, because he keeps getting these new rules and he's always trying out for them, you know, see what the other guys on the street think of it. At one point he actually gets a job as a Scottish detective, you know, detective based up in Glasgow Capital or not Captain Tucker in Scotland. And at one point and he's saying to like he say, He's saying to whoever it is, Dustin Hoffman, He's trying and saying, I've just taken on a role as a hard nosed cop from Glascow. That's the voice he's gonna do, you know, let me let me.
Speaker 2: I gotta do my jack.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, yeah, please do if you could, if you could say, hey, do your jack and try saying that you're a hard nursed cop from Glasgow.
Speaker 2: A right, let me do my jack line first, and then I'll try that line. I gotta warm up.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, my wife Wendy's a confirmed horror film fanatic. Was that any good?
Speaker 1: That's pretty good? Better than I can do for sure.
Speaker 2: And so what's the line, I'm a hard.
Speaker 1: Nursed cop from Glasgow.
Speaker 2: Well, I am a hard nosed cop from Glasgow.
Speaker 1: Perfect, So anyway Connory Connory, Yeah, So it's like Scottish accent all away, and he's star of Zardal's Fizzardoza mckello, which is not really how he sounds, but that's if you take it to an extreme Scottish accent, that's what you end up with. Zardals. I'm going to get you to give listeners your take on that movie in just a second. But it's interesting for a number of reasons, not only because Connery was playing something clearly that he had no need to do. I'm not quite sure what appealed to him about the idea, but he went with it anyway. And after the success of Deliverance, it seems to me that director John Berman was basically given Kurt Blanche by the studio to say, Okay, that was a big success. You can just do some insane project that you've been ad up your sleeve for a while.
Speaker 2: Well, the tagline is funny, it's beyond nineteen eighty four, beyond two thousand and one, It's beyond love and death. So you get the Nietzschean themes of two thousand and one that are pretty overt with you know, the Wagner piece that Kuber played, and then the idea, you know, Bowman kind of transcending limitations of time and space, which was my analysis of two thousand and one, and here we're trying to go for something even beyond that, and you know it's going to have the dystopian themes, as the tagline says, with nineteen eighty four, but you know what everyone remembers as Sean Connery and underwear. But the odd thing is that there this movie is really deep. I mean, it's got a lot of symbolism. It's just packed with all these Masonic and esoteric themes. And I think the first thing that comes to mind in regard to what you said is Sean Connery seems to have a penchant for roles related to Masonry. Now I don't know for certain what his you know, Like I said, I don't know his background. I don't know a whole lot about him personally, but you know, he chose the man who would be king, I think probably because of that Masonic theme where he plays this con man basically who's you know, portraying himself as the reincarnation of Alexander the Great. And this is to fool a whole bunch of these sort of primitive people, and Himalayas are somewhere, and by extension, you know, Michael Kaine's there and they're they're both going to live as kings, you know, in a more primitive existence and so forth, and this it doesn't work, and then they get basically run out of the the village and h But it's very very Masonic. And of course Kipling's story would have all that Masonic imagery and thematic elements for a reason, because I'm sure he was you know, tied into that, and in my view, you know, there's a lot of scholarship that's been done on masonry as kind of the outpost of the British Empire that that the the lodges kind of function as these networks for you know, spying on people and transferring secrets and so anywhere that the Empire would extend, you would have you know, the British lodge system set up. So that's kind of what I think is in the movie with men who would be king, and so you'll see Connery a lot of times taking those kinds of roles and he's very much in a Masonic role here. You know, there's a memorable image from the movie where he finds that magic ring. It's kind of like a a futuristic ring version of the Eye Watch where he can you know, have access to basically the Internet is what he's accessing here in the movie. But you know it displays this image of an eye on his head, you know, this all seeing eye on the on his third eye. So yeah, again this is this movie is replete with all this kind of stuff. But what we have is a future dystopia with these roving bands of tribes we see at the beginning, and it's very bizarre. As you said, they they talk about their guns as if they're phallic. I'm not sure why that part is in there. I think I may have left that the analysis because I didn't really understand what they were getting at. But basically, they're they're breeding is controlled, and there's this immortal class of persons who flies around in these giant heads and they present themselves as gods and so zed. The The Sean Connery character sort of figures out that this is a scam and he kills one of the quote immortals and then rides back to the compound or the Elysian fields, where these immortals live in this very apathetic, very blase existence where they don't care about anything and everything is because they don't have any pain or sorrow or you know that they have every pleasure at their fingertips. And what happens is that Sean Connery, as this savage you know, kind of invades their eden, their xt state, and causes an uproar. He basically fosters a revolution somewhat inadvertently, and you know, you would think with a typical kind of dystopian film that it would be, Oh, you know, they cause the revolution and they overthrow the dystopian rulers and then you know, the good guys are in power. But that's not where this film goes. It goes into a very very bizarre direction. And then what you learn I'm going to go ahead and spoil it if you haven't seen the movie, is that the name of the film is based on the fact that he rediscovers books because the elite in this movie have hoarded all the knowledge. They have basically a giant pyramid that's a big ai system that allows them not just to control their environment and the kind of super smart city, they can also reincarnate or resurrect. So they've they've mastered every possible secret of nature and you know, it's a lot and have immortality, but they've learned that immortality in this film's presentation, at least, you know, it leaves you empty. Once you've had all the pleasures, there's there's nothing else left for you. So Zed starts the revolution, and what happens is that it is in a way successful, and some of the gods kind of join him in the revolution. They end up all killing each other. So this again The Nietzschean theme is very prominent here because I think, you know, Nietzsche would say things like, the elite, you have these cycles in history. It's a very cyclical presentation in this film Eternal Return and so forth. And the reason that the power structures collapse is because they insulate themselves from the rest of the world. You know that we've all heard this about elites throughout history with you know, Chinese emperors couldn't walk on the ground. They would have people carry them around on poles and stilts, and they would bind the women's feet because women and weren't supposed to walk around the elite, you know, women weren't supposed to walk all this weird stuff that they come up with. And what happens is when you get really insular like that and there's all this incest and inbreeding, you know, like amongst the British elite, you end up detached. And Nietzsche argues that that detachment from the real world actually ends up being the destruction of the elite, which is an interesting thesis, and I think that's kind of what's going on here in Borman's film, because the revolution is successful, but instead of adopting you know, the technology of immortality. They kind of destroy it, they get rid of it, and you're left at the end of film with this kind of oral buro scenario of the you know, the snake eating its own tail, because Z and his wife are kind of halfway pictured as Adam and Eve, and so you're kind of left with the idea, oh, maybe this is you know, just the whole cycle of all of the history of mankind being represented, and you know, maybe and maybe what I'm not saying this is absolutely true, but I'm saying that the film is kind of proposing the thesis of you know, maybe we think about elites gaining you know, transhumanist abilities and all this kind of stuff, and then and then maybe one day it collapses and then it all just starts over again and we're right back to Adam and Eve. And so I thought that was kind of interesting. That was a that was kind of the message of the New Battlestar Galactica if you saw that, if you saw the the end of the series, was that, you know, you're thinking the whole time that this is going on in the future, and then you realize, oh, this is actually starts the end of the series. Is Adam and Eve more or less, so, you know, alternate theories of origins that kind of ties in the Greek mythology, you know, the mists of the gods. That was my take on Zardas. What about you, well, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I think you pretty much sum up most of my thoughts. But the general take away from me elites will become detached from reality and this will be their destruction. And that mirrored other dystopian sci fi that I had watched and read, and then I started to see that, you know, in the real world, you know, looking at developments and technology they're actually happening, and then looking back to some of this predictive sci fi. And I think you mentioned the word transhumanism. I think that's very much where we're headed. And I think for me that Zed in Zardo's it's a little bit like sort John the Savage type character and breeding New World. Yeah, it's kind of you see in Zardo's the react they kind of the fascination that they have with Zed this character and put it it's the animal nature of man that they have left behind.
Speaker 2: That that's a good point, right.
Speaker 1: The elite in the Tabernacle have and they're fascinated by his vitality and by his violence. I mean, you know, they're kind of shocked, you know, they they've become so detached from, as you say, the real world are basic nature that the idea of like killing someone, fucking someone or or you know, or eating something or you know, taking a shit or whatever. It's all just kind of you know, but it's kind of strange for them. It's come running almost full circle, and they're like, oh my god. You know, for me, it was kind of about balance because it's like you saw the world that the brutals as they're called in Zardo's living. It's this post apocalyptic kind of wasteland. Yeah, but so's social class that he's part of is a classic middle of a hierarchy type thing, like an enforcer kind of rule, not really like police, but they kind of sit between the elite and the masses at the bottom of the pyramid, and that we see that very much in our society. So they're almost slightly privileged. Zed's kind of exterminator class. You see the way some of the brutals live and it's not a lot of fun, But then you see the way the elites live, and you kind of think, well, in some ways Zed and his cohorts kind of have it good, and for me things get worse. Things are already bad for the brutals, things are get worse for the elite. And it's actually Zed in this kind of like in his moments of nosis kind of coming to understanding. He gains in power throughout the film, and you can see him kind of like taking control. So the end, as you say, which is kind of like almost as Adam and Eve type wrap it up and start again thing. You can read that any way you want. You can read it as like, oh, here we go again. But for me it was kind of like, well, it's another chance we don't you know, the future isn't written yet. At the end of it, I kind of thought, yeah, you know, well done from Zand.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. Yeah. And I forgot to mention too that the Tzard Eyes, of course Wizard of Oz is what you realize it's based on, because he finds that book that was kind of hidden away or forgotten, and you know, he's kind of figuring out language and he realizes that the elite basically just mastered technology, you know, gnosis or knowledge. That's why they're flying around in heads, because where's the source of knowledge. It's the head. That's actually a thing that comes up in a lot of films too, by the way, with like very Baron von Munchausen. There's that planet where you know, Robin Williams's head is just floating around and he has no understanding of the body. And that's that's kind of what you're getting at that the bodily desires have kind of been discarded because the elite perspective was that the body was the problem and we've got to transcend that and if we can just transcend that, will we'll be free, will be if you know, we won't have those problems anymore. But they've forgotten and as you said, they're mystified by his brutal nature. And then that's why you get these guys who are kind of like that that one guy, he's got the head dress. They look like a sphinx, which is interesting because so they have this kind of Egyptian aesthetic to them where they literally look like, you know, the sphinx statue, and it harkens back to you know, Egyptology, and that's why they're tabernacle. The Ai thing is this big pyramid, And the irony you said is that I think part of it is showing that the class warfare doesn't really get you what you want, because it's all predicated on the idea of, oh, if I can rise up in the ranks, if I can overthrow the people above me, if I could just have access to what they've got, then I'll be happy. And then what you find out is that every time you, you know, if you've got a million dollars, and then you attain a billion dollars, you basically just inherit a whole other level of problems. So you're right in many ways, Z's middle class I guess you could say middle to lower class existence actually had a lot of positives, and there are a lot of negatives that would have come along with him trying to kind of move into the status of the elite, and it just doesn't work. And I'm not necessarily trying to say that everything about class systems or class systems is good. I'm just saying that that's kind of an interesting argument you could make from the is that, you know, do we really get anything better when the revolutions come? And I think if you look at something like the French Revolution. No, I don't think so, just real quick in adendum, and it's on my mind because we covered it in the show that I did. We did an episode on Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy, which has its pros and its cons, but one of the interesting themes at the end of the trilogy was that when Bain tries to initiate his revolution, and you can look at Bain as kind of the anarcho syndicalist character, the the nightmare that arises out of the you know, far East. You know, we don't know, we don't understand this guy, and he's got a thing on his face that makes them dog very weird. And he institutes his revolution and it ends up worse. And then you have this imagery with you know, Killian Murphy is sitting atop this giant stack of books and he's basically deciding who's loses their head and who doesn't. And you know, it's very Robespierre. It looks just like you know, Rosepeer's Committee for Public Safety sitting there kind of just lopping off heads. And so that the Baine Revolution, you know, doesn't do anything positive. It basically ruins everything and and Gotham ends up in a worse state than they were before, which is a curious message for you know, a big blockbuster, and I think you're kind of getting a similar idea. I think you could argue here with with you know, Z's revolution. In a way, I guess it it's positive because what does that do well? It basically just goes back to kind of a you know, an earthy, living in nature kind of existence. You know, he's living in a cave and they basically just accept death. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm not entirely sure of director John Burman's motives and making the film, but certainly what you could take away from it the message we've been talking about. It's interesting that we get so much stuff fed to a snow coming down from above, and let's remind people if they even if they haven't listened to the first two parts that we did a lot of what you're talking about in the book is just what the title of the book says. You're looking at, you know, symbolism and these hidden meanings and what agendas might be being furthered by this. You look at the connections between the CIA and Hollywood and propaganda. So we're talking about messages coming to us here witting, unwittingly, or deliberately. But my point is we get so many messages these days about elites, about transhumanism, about the development of technology, about the Bill Gates and the Elon Musks of this world, and about how this reminded me.
Speaker 2: I just want to make one quick point for sure, to get sure is that they have a breakaway civilization. I forget about that. Yeah, that the elites in the film The Immortals have this It's like a hidden behind a hologram you and this giant sort of invisible force field type thing that wards out all the savages for their Elysian fields. And then that's interesting because, as you mentioned, Bill Geyser made me think of it, and Elon Musk, you know, these are the guys who talk about literally creating a breakaway civilization.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But all the while, a lot of the stuff that's coming down to us is that this is going to be a good thing and we're all going to get to take part as well.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah right, yeah.
Speaker 1: But strangely, and a lot of the films that kind of on one level look like pure propaganda. I mean, a lot of people have probably seen the relatively recent film Elysium. The message, the message really, no matter what the intention of the director is or the writers, the message is kind of like that, exactly the same wizardos that elites will end up becoming detached from reality and it'll just they'll destroy themselves. So it's like, no matter what the benefits are of all this this technical utopian stuff, it kind of ends up in a bad place. And that was a common message in dystill being sci fi in the seventies, but even today when when they try and spin something that we're all, oh, yes, I can't wait to dump my body, you know, and I can't wait till like my brain is, you know, in a jar of pickling vinegar or whatever. You know, I just want to know. I want to live for a thousand years, ten thousand years. Why not? You know that these stories of films, the books, whatever it happens to be, they end not kind of giving the same message, which it ultimately is negative. But yet and all that, the the barrage of this stuff continues a pace, doesn't it, really, Because whether it's Ted Talks or whether it's endless propaganda about saving the environment or whatever it happens to be, you know through all these you know, like all the latest technology, driverless cars, on and on and on. This is incessant, but it never seems to the propaganda never seems to at a deep level anyway completely satisfy people or completely do away with their concerns. And I think that, as you saw in Zardal's there's a visceral animal part of our nature that we never completely lose touch with, and I think we do so at our peril because like you and I are not running around, you know, having to fight with our bare hands every day to defend ourselves. We're not having to kill with their bare hands in order to eat. We're not having to secure a mate by doing by killing and you know, clubbing another guy over the head and taking his woman or whatever. But there's still a point you can get where you become detached from any of that stuff and you lose a lot of what it is to be human. For me, my gut instinct is that something that's really that must not be allowed to happen. And I know that that I had gotten into arguments and discussions with people are just saying, oh, you know, why on earth would you want to hold onto this if we could have the following and maybe I'll be proven wrong, but something in me, the transhumanist agenda taken as a whole, just generically what it basically is about. To me, this must be resisted with every favor of my being. That's my instinct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the message of the film is that you can't really get away from human nature and that you know that includes all those faculties and passions that you listed there and more and propensities and drives, and there's a kind of dialectical tension at work here that you know, are we going to see the body is bad in a kind of Plato neopolatonic sense, something that we need to flee from, to download our minds into some sort of central AI grid, which I don't think is ever going to happen. I think that's a bunch of nonsense and a that's the scam of transhumanism because it's all predicated on naturalistic materialism, you know, the idea that you don't actually have a soul or a spirit or a pecul or a noose, and that it's just basically all just the chemical reactions. And so you'll actually see the transhumanists like you mentioned the Ted Talks, and if you watch any of these big billionaires that are into transhumanism, and some of them are actually transgenders, and they try to I'm not joking, they try to create these bots that they think are copies of their lovers. I forget the name of this one. It's like there's there's like a black woman bought that this transgender billionaire has tried to create. And the argument is that, oh, it actually is my black woman lover because it has her voice and she has recorded a lot of her life and memories, and so therefore it's her. And that's again all based on this ridiculous naturalistic presubsition that see that you're just the chemical reactions that you know occur in your brain. There's nothing more. And so I guess by extension, if that's the case, then you know, if you're playing a YouTube video of me talking about Bill Cosby, then that's the same as me, yes, which is really stupid, but I mean that's literally what they try to push. And I've seen Ted Talk people try to push that same thing.
Speaker 1: But I've got into heated discussions with people of this. I'm talking about technical utopians eagerly quite often without actually any expert knowledge in the area. But you know, they've read a lot of articles, watched a lot of Ted talks. They're passionate about that some of these transhumanist ideas should come to pass. They'd be a good thing. Initially, More importantly, they think it can be done. It's just a matter of time. Everything's just a matter of time. Look how we've come, they say, you know, and I'll say them, okay, you know, we're joining to the end of our discussion, or actually I'm just bored now, so I'm going to end it. But I'll say something like, okay, okay, okay, let's just cut to the chase.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Make a bet with me. Now, if we're going to make a meaningful bet, we've got to have a sort of a time frame, and we've got to have something easily measurable. If it's like a horse race, you bet on the horse. Either the horse wins the race or it doesn't. If it's a photo finish, they sort it out. That's fine. But they make a decision. So I'll say something like, let's choose one of these developments you're talking about, and Elon Musk saying that about twenty thirty, it will be darn ray. Kurtzfeiler said, by twenty thirty, this will happen. Elon Musk says, yeah, that's doable. Blah blah. Set a date with me. Now we're gonna have to wait a few year. Set a date with me, and you tell me the amount, and you're going to say, this could be done and this will happen. Tell me how much money you want a stake, and I'll go for it, because it's a question. The question you have to ask yourself if you're betting on this is how much can I afford to lose? Because that's how confident I am. And do you know what, maybe people have just thought I wasn't serious. People get quite defensive, they get quite angry, and they will not even consider entering into a bet with me. I've said, we can do a contract if you want, we can get this witness, we can make this legal, we make it enforceable law. And then well that doesn't work, I say, okay, let's just take it down and notes. Let's say something that you're convinced is going to be happening in the next five years, and let's have an amount of money that's substantial, but it's not going to ruin us tenos well that works whatever, you know, and they will not go for it, and they get really angry if I try and say, give me something, give me this, because it's measurable, it's actionable, and if you're so confident, what's the problem exactly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I mean, I don't think we have to be a luddite or a total transhumanist. It's a false dichotomy. I think if you look at the last few Builderberg meetings and you know the heads of Google and people from Apple, and what they're talking about is coming. They really want to push the body mod and modifications and all that kind of stuff in terms of the tech realm. And you know, Regina Dugan, who was formerly at DARPA now at Google, was at Builderberg Google last year, I think talking about this, and and you know that I watch is kind of a step in that direction. Now. I I'm not saying anything wrong with an eyewatch, obviously it's that would be stupid. But what I'm saying is that they're going to, I think, to try to find ways to integrate this into the actual body of the human and that is the predicted programming that we've been seeing for so long, all the way back to Ship, all the way back to probably Logan's run. I mean, you know there's that scene where he kind of sitting in that chair and they're doing some kind of like mind control thing on him, and then you know, you think about the Matrix and jacking in and I just saw a Ghost in the Shell recently, and that has the same theme. Actually that came out before the Matrix in its cartoon form, uh, And that's all based on all the exact same stuff. And I was kind of blown away actually at the level of transhumanism that was in Ghost in the Shell wasn't as successful, I don't think as they hoped it would be. But when you watch that movie, and again it's a mediocre movie, but Scarlet Johansson really has this penchant, I guess for these transhumanist movies like Lucy where she's you know, turned into some sort of cyborg goddess of some kind. But it's a scam because if you here's a funny thing. Even Ray Kurtzwell, I heard him do a talk where he was saying, actually a lot of people who think about transhumanism or the like the idea of downloading your mind to a computer. He's like, that might happen one day millennia away. But he's like, if you think about it, this was a I couldn't believe you said this. He said, the human body is actually a very proficient machine. And he said, you know what, actually, if we were to try to really initiate transhumanist he's like, it's not going to be where you put your brain into some hard drive. It's more like, how can we enhance the existing system or create a copy of the existing system, And that kind of I was like, oh wow, So what's ironic here? Is that the idea. I'm not joking about this, you can this is a theory I have. I think that a lot of the transhumanist elite that they actually kind of want to mimic Christianity. Believe it or not, you say, well, that's crazy. They hate Christianity, think it's a joke. Well, I think on the surface they do. But when you see Ray Kirtsvell say stuff like that, like, oh, actually, the human body is a really good machine for what it for what it does, and maybe we should actually construct some kind of machine like that. And then and then you watch Avengers Age of Ultron and the Paul Bettany character. I don't remember what that. I'm not a big superhero person now that I'm an adult. All the all the guys in America are like still into this, you know, comic book shit when they're like forty, it's kind of ridiculous. But that Paul Bettany character is some kind of I forget his name, like the Mystery I think it's his name or something stupid like that. But he is a like a resurrected kind of body. It's like he's a he's the he is the transhumanist character in the film, and he's like, you know, he's he's got a body that has all these capabilities beyond you know, whatever the former human body had or whatever. And that's actually what Ray Kurzwell says. He's like, he's like, yeah, we need to just fix the existing system and turn it into something. He's like, because look, if you think about it, you know, the human mind is constructed such that it it has a focus on one thing at one time, Like you know, if you're looking at I'm looking at a Mad magazine cover right now in my in my living room, like I'm not looking at the backyard at the same time. And he's making the argument that you can only really focus on one thing at one time. He's like, so, there's not really a way for the human person simply because it is a finite subject to have like ten different vantage points. You know, we're not going to have a bug eye that allows us to see, you know, like a fly does, like like Jeff Goldblum in the Fly or so where he can see you know, twenty different or a thousand. However many eyes bugs have, you know, a thousand different vantage points or whatever. He's like, that's that's very extremely complex, and it would be very difficult to you know, rewire the human brain to try to incorporate something even as simple as you know, the different vantage points that a bug has something like that. So and when you think about that and you think, oh, yeah, actually that makes a lot of sense. And so you know, if there was going to be some kind of transhumanism that they're probably going to try to shoot for something along the lines of a mimicked version of Christianity, believe it or not, where you have a resurrection and if you know, if you read the Gospel of John I'm not saying this is true. I'm saying this is I could see how they would look at it this way, like, oh, you know, you see Jesus at the end of the Gospel of John, and he's in his same body, but it's resurrected. It's it's not bound by time and space, it's not mortal. It has all these properties and characteristics that it's able to do things that it wasn't doing before the resurrection. Now, obviously, again I'm not saying they believe in Christianity. I just wonder if they don't have like a kind of a covert gnostic alteration of, Hey, why don't we take the mythology of Christianity and maybe turn it into you know, like a technological version and you know, something like out of Avengers, Age of Ultron. I mean, that's kind of wacky. I'm out there speculating.
Speaker 1: But you mentioned Loucan's Roun there, and we're going to turn to talk about that. But just before I move on there, you also mentioned lod Eites earlier on and how that's a false dichotomy between being a Loodite and being some kind of techno utopian transhumanist, and this is a theme that comes up some dystopian sci fi. The transhumanists run the risk of a backlash, a backlash that actually superficially the likes of you and I might say, well, you know saw that coming, you had that coming, you deserve it. But these things quite often go too far, don't they overshoot?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah. One quick point they reminded me too, I meant to say earlier, was these are the people who are total lying psychopaths. I mean, look at all of the false flags, look at all of the scams psyops that they do constantly. How on earth do you think that they're going to tell you the truth when it comes to techno utopianism.
Speaker 1: They're lying, Yeah, exactly. And my worry is not that I worry much, but my concern, I guess, would be that, you know, we could get into a situation at some point down the line where and we've seen this locally, but you know, on a more global scale, is it because some kind of backlash that actually will everybody will suffer from, no matter what their point of view. And you and I might be sitting if we live that long, observing this and going, oh man, this is not good. You know it could have negative effects for us, simply because it's a reaction that turns into an overreaction, I guess, to the imposition of this technocratic so called utopia on the rest of us. I'm thinking one of the most striking stories in amongst the driverless cars kind of crashing themselves was people. I think it was in San Francisco. I don't know if there's one incident. I think it's probably multiple incidents, but people on the streets wearing Google glass being attacked because they were wearing Google glass. The attackers I don't remember. I didn't read any stories in detail, but there are some kind of motivation. These were not random attacks, and I suspect.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do remember that. That's a good point.
Speaker 1: I think there's something probably quite visceral in that you may even talk to some of the people who undertook these attacks and they might not even really nestly be able to articulate a very clear reason why they did what they did. I mean, I am, you know, grasping at strolls here.
Speaker 2: No, no, do you remember Surrogates the Bruce Willis movie.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it, but I know what it's about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Well, there's that very thing what you're talking about, because it's near it's a near future thing, and you basically the plot is that you live in this little where you spend your days in this kind of pod or something where where you're just kind of laying in the pod, and your surrogate, which is like this copy version of you, you know, goes out and does its daily activities, which is an interesting idea. But in the movie there's that there's a giant backlash of protests and activists and people who are opposing transhimitism. That's literally what's going on in the movie. So you you maybe I think you're onto something there that, yeah, we might have a kind of societal breakdown where the you know, people try to initiate a Butlerrian jahad like in the Doone novels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and funny enough, I was suddenly reminded of a line popped into my head. They made themselves God, and now God has forsaken us, and I thought that's John Berm and then I realized it's actually an it's actually an excalibur. Interesting, yes, it's the peasants basically not not using that as a derography term, you know, but it's the people who live on cabbage soup and work the land. It's a tough existence for them in the dark ages, and they're lashing out against the real Knights, who they seen have become aloof and detached from reality. And they're an elite living up there in Camelot and their shiny armor and their round table and their shiny swords, and they're living in their own little you.
Speaker 2: Know, metal metal and metal and tech.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, basically they've been they've got they've got high tech compared to the rest of them. And I just remember one of the as that they undergo their downfall before their ultimate recovery. That's one of the peasants lashes out. It's I think it's at at Lancelot just talking about the grill mats that they made themselves God, and like God has forsaken this society. The whole world for them has just got a whole lot darker as a result of what they see as the mishandling as the uh you know that the evil science of the g real Knights.
Speaker 2: Well, I just look at these social justice warrior slugs that can't do anything, which is like the younger generations, I mean when I compared to my my dad and granddad, I can't do any of the ship they could do, you know, like they could. My dad could build a car from scratch, he did that one time, and he's built houses and all kinds of you know, manly endeavors.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I turned out more of a bookish dude, which not necessarily bad per se, but you know, I don't have a lot of those skills that that my dad and granddad had. And it's even worse as you get down to the millennials, who are basically just I think, engineered to be obsessed with the tech stuff. And they're the ones that are going to be you know, they're being raised by iPads. You know, little kids now are being raised by iPads, and so I think they're going to be very primed for the acceptance of whatever the next phases of bodily modification and stuff like that. And you mentioned the driverless cars. I don't mean to change subject, but it just reminded me. I couldn't believe I watched that stupid Arnold Schwarzenegger movie Sixth Day, I think not too long ago, and that came out in two thousand and it begins with Google driverless cars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you've got a driverless car until recall, don't you it's got a little guy in the front who kind of talks to you.
Speaker 2: But that's not a it's a good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your comment, they're about emasculation and younger generations in tech. You've actually read my mind oddly enough, you know, at a time when apparently we can't do that yet. That's what I was going to turn too.
Speaker 2: Well, you're just assuming that I haven't been modified to read minds.
Speaker 1: I am assuming that, you know, silly may Yeah.
Speaker 2: You're just assuming that I'm not a darker black opp project.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Actually, semi your bank details, I owe you ten thousand boxs.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that.
Speaker 1: I'll get that transferred over immediately. But that's a theme that I really want to turn to. But we did say we get to Logan's Run and this is replete with motifs and the sort of themes we've been talking about, and then you actually deal with it in your book section are technocratic dystopia unveiled? Now, Logan's Run's quite well known film is from nineteen seventy six, and as we've mentioned before, this was really the sort of halcyon days of dystopian sci fi in many ways. We had roller Ball, which we talked about in the previous installment, Soilent Green t h X one one three eight, which is George Lucas' first film, developed from a project he first did when he was a film student, a fairly a lesser known film starting all over Red called z PG or Zero Population.
Speaker 2: Growth, Zero Population Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: And Logan's Run set in the twenty third century where pleasure rules in a synthetic society. That was the byline. It's got a lot in common at the later phone called The Island with Ian McGregor. It was very similar in many ways. So now Logan's Run was a feast for you to get your teeth into really in writing, not least the population control, which I suppose is a central theme. But it's a smart city as well, isn't it. So just just just cherry pick a few of your favorite aspects of Logan's Run then and just set there was a.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it's weird about a lot of the dystopian stories is that it's almost like they all have two or three elements that are likely to be true that the other stories don't have. So what you don't have in maybe well no, I guess you could argue that you do have population control in Zardas. But you know, at times you'll see things in some of these kinds of stories that you don't see in others. But yeah, this has a very strong euthanasia theme, right, So everybody has this very easy existence in the big plastic ai smart city and you are deleted, you know. You what's and what's weird about it is that once again it's a kind of religious manipulation like we saw in Zardas, right, which was this faux religion that's kind of the noble lie of Plato that's foisted upon the tech utopia. And then when you reach a certain age of what was a thirty or thirty three, you you you're insiderated. But they've turned it into this happy floating ritual where you kind of dance around and float away and you float into the furnace or something. And which is funny because that again, this is very platonic. It's very much the the idea that you know, Plato said, oh well, the the ideal republic, which all the utopias are all based on the idea public of Plato. Well, they've got to have the noble life, fake religion, because you know, you're never going to have all of the society being philosopher kings. And you know, the philosopher king understands that men have to be governed. And you got to have the rigid hierarchy, and you've got to have the you got to lie to the masses because you know they're just too stupid, and you got to keep them their population under control, like like the Wildlife Authority you know, controls the deer population here in Tennessee, for example, because there'll be too many of them. Uh. And you know, so that you have all those Malthusia and Eugenics themes, and then what happens is you got the the Promethean character of Logan five, who the Michael Yorke character who finally figures out that not everything in his Edenic existence is what it appears to be. And that's of course always one of the great themes of the Dystopian stories, and I think why they resonates so well with all of us living in the age that we live in now, especially with the awareness of the new world order and all that we realized that, you know, we have not been told what is true. We've been told all this Bologne, and we live in the synthetic society. And you know, as the great philosopher Jean Baldrizard predicted in his book Simulacround Simulation, we are almost entering into a point where it's beyond synthetic. It's like a synthetic version of the synthetic.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I was amazed, for example, when I watched the last Jurassic Park reboot, and there was so many I did analysis of that, and one of the things that stood out that was very bizarre was that you have people in a synthetic environment watching synthetic people or synthetic dinosaurs in a control Like a large part of that movie is in the control room of Jurassic Park, and the people are watching synthetic images on their screens of synthetic things in this synthetic park. And then it gets even more meta because we're in the movie theater watching all of this syntheticness. Now I may have mentioned that before, but that just always blows my mind when when this synthetic topic comes up and I think about how like these gamers, right like these very popular YouTube channels of gamers who sit there people are watching people play a video game, and it just blows my mind. And then you know, there are some channels where it's like people watching people watching a video game going. I mean, it's it's just like madness. But so we're getting into these kind of infinite removals, you know, of meta of synthetic dystopia here in our reality that I don't even think these people could have could have come up with. But and again, all of that's kind of hinted at here in Logan's run. Another interesting element is governing the people in the dystopia through their base desires, right hedonism rules you have like these, you basically go home and you tell the computer what you want. The computer produces the like a Holow deck on Star Trek or something like that, Like you get the synthetic babe or whatever. And like you said, yeah, it's very much like The Island, I think. I think Michael Bay and he kind of blended a whole bunch of the dystopias together. I mean, I actually think The Island is a decent movie. If you go back and watch it, it's not as bad as you would think, coming from Michael Bay. But but yeah, it is kind of like just a cut and paste of all the dystopias. So there's all this I guess we should mention other you know, the symbolism too, of like the lotus. So there's this I lotus crystal, which is this Buddhist Hindu imagery and in those traditions, interesting that it references the heart and the passion. So the lotus is a reference to the flower of life, which if we think about like sacred geometry and Pythagoreanism and Platonic mysticism, the flower of life signifies the ecosphere, the biosphere as a whole, and this gets into the platonic solids and how in Pythagoreanism everything's kind of built upon itself up into you know, second, third, fourth dimension reality. And the reason I say that is that again we're back to Platonism, and that's a I think direct conscious referencing of all these Platonic ideas. And you say, well, Platonism isn't Buddhism. Actually, there's a lot of similarities between ancient Hindu ideas and Buddhist ideas and Platonism, and people have written many books on that. I cite one of those books in my analysis. And really what we're just talking about sacred geometry here, and that is mastering the secrets of sacred geometry. This is what Plato talks about the republic. That's how you construct the utopia. Literally, now I'm not saying it's a real utopia. I'm just saying that that's how it's viewed in the mystic texts, is that you master these things. You know, Plato says that the philosopher king has to go off for like twenty years and study math. Like you go for twenty years and you study geometry, math, master all that, and then you've got to come back and master the art or ruling men. And that's the true philosopher king, right, So it's not just you know, meditating on a mountain. For Plato, it's a little more pragmatic. You've got to actually come back and use that nosis and wisdom that you supposedly have obtained to rule the city state. And that's everything that we're saying here in Logan's run. And there's also Crolean elements too. I think you've got this kind of new aon where death has been accepted as this kind of necessary part of existence and of the regime. The regime just has to to kill people, supposedly because you know, we got to keep balance in the population for the ecosphere and all this kind of stuff inside the the bubble Doome city, which by the way, is very Disney. You know. You look at the kind of silly little models and artwork that was used for the movie and it looks almost exactly like Epcot, and you say, well, what's the connection there? And we have mentioned this on the first talk. I can't remember, but it's come up a few times. The Pentagon was directly involved with big corporations like the Semens Corporation in designing Epcot and it's it was called the City of Tomorrow, so believe it or not, Epcot Center and Disney. I'm not joking. This is one hundreercent truth. That was predictive programming, planning, conditioning people to accept the coming smart cities. They knew back then there would be smart cities, there would be all this reorganization, you know, under the kind of Agenda twenty one Model of Cities and a New City's Initiative and all this kind of stuff Target cities. I'm not joking about that, by the way, Yeah, you mentioned that before.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all real. The Clinton initiative is very closely connected to the Target Cities initiative. You can't make this stuff up.
Speaker 1: I mean you look at the look at the Zeitgeist movement specifically.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's a great example.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you look at their city drawings and a lot of their a lot of their plans, you know, which are kind of like the sort of thing that you see in artists impression when there's a new development going up somewhere but it's not ready yet. So rather than put the blueprints up, which is really boring and nobody can understand them, an artist does an impression of what the finished building or development will look like up it goes. So these are in that sort of style Zeitgeist's movements there kind of vision of future cities and what's what's that that just looks like something of a set from Lubin's Run or any of these other dystopian sci fi or you know, I remember looking at rewatching Clockwork Orange and just going, oh, it's the Zeitgeist streets and plazas and stuff, except that, oh, here, we have here, we have so called real life. Here, we have the you know, the ugliness of the animal kicking its jackboot into all of this. What word does this kind of resolution come. It's when some of the characters reconnect with nature, you know, outside of the dome city. That's very much the theme in t X one one three year. Oh yeah, they finally get finally get above ground and reconnect with nature.
Speaker 2: Oh this is that's that's great, that's this is the algory the cave theme that is constant in dystopian stories. So THHX total algory the cave where they emerge and they see the sun. Right, they've never seen a sunset or sunrise whatever it is, you know, with the James coll Or Robert of All character comes out and he sees the sun. And then there's another movie that's actually a pretty good kids movie, believe it or not, with Soorcia Ronan and Bill Murray called City of Ember. And it's a very well done dystopian movie for for kids. And in that film, they're all underground. It's a future dystopia. And you know that, I don't think I'm spoiling it for anybody by saying that. You know, the end of the film is that the whole civilization was based on Why and Sorsia Ronan and whoever the male lead guy was, they exit the city. And what the irony in that one was that the Bill Murray plays a great sort of dissolute, corrupted president of the of the civilization or whatever he is, the mayor, that's what he's the mayor, uh and and he doesn't even remember the real story, so he actually believes the bullshit. And that's the irony of sometimes of the dystopias is that, you know, maybe in the earliest days in these fictional presentations, we have the idea that you know, the leaders thought, oh, it's going to be for the best if we create the giant y for the civilization, and then like five hundred years later, they've forgotten that. So they actually believe that, you know, oh, you can't step outside the dome city because the error is toxic. You know, there's there's nuke nuke dust and radiation and which is all made up. And you know that that was a great theme in City of Member. So if you haven't seen that, I actually recommend it's pretty good films.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I was I cut across you there. I didn't mean to do that, but that's okay.
Speaker 2: They have that. It has that platonic algoryth that came cave theme, which again it's always present in these dystopian stories, and consciously I mean that again, that just proves my thesis that you know, it's all really goes back to the pledge of public.
Speaker 1: Well, there's another book novel I read. I don't think it's ever been turned into a movie. It's called The Penultimate Truth and it might be a Philip K. Dick book. I just can't remember, but it's exactly the same theme. I think you'd enjoy it. It's about you can't go above ground, it's poisoned, but it's not. But of course that goes right back to the machine stops, doesn't it? E M Forrester.
Speaker 2: Let's not forget snow Piercer.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, exactly, because that you.
Speaker 2: Know, they can't go outside the train. But that was all a.
Speaker 1: Lie, exactly. But the whole all this kind of reconnecting with nature but also the animal nature of man. I use the term advisedly in this, you know, emancipated emancipated age kind of sticking its over in you know, jutting phallically kind of thrusting into the situation and kind of ruining everything for the technocrats. I mean that's you see that in a way in Blade Run or Don't You a classic dystopian film, because not necessarily in a good way, but you've got i mean, the central characters like a heavy drinker to the point of being an alcoholic. Everything's really grimy, the weather suck. Because there's so many things about the future in that film that kind of kind of where you thought, yeah, this was all really shiny and brilliant, wasn't it when it was kind of new, And now it's all just kind of gone the way all tech does. It kind of rusts and seizes up, it has it has scum on it.
Speaker 2: And there's actually not a huge, huge fan of Ann Rand, but she actually has a pretty good short story with that same theme too. Anthem Anthem is a good An Ran short story with that same theme too.
Speaker 1: Well, just a thought that suddenly occurred to me, just based on something you said a minute ago about Philosopher Kings. And this is just a general reflection, but it kind of as a continuation in a thought process of you know, some of the some of the things that we've discussed, you know, the the themes of the you know, technology versus the primitive and the kind of spectrum between the two. And isn't it interesting what a difference there is, particularly brought out in movies, What a difference there is in leadership that arises from so called from the bottom and that which is generally imposed from the top. That's that's the thing that comes up in a lot of movies. And you see that. I mean, the first one that came to mind was Gladiator. This using example that a lot of people know. You've got Russell Crue's character Maximus, a very strong, capable, smart leader as he turns out to be, but he's come up from the ranks, and so he's a bit like a sergeant in the army in a way, do you know what I mean? Or the guy that the men look up to because he's done what they've done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he actually has you know, courage and virtue. And then you know, Combadus, is this totally degenerate a feat you know?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Absolutely, And this is what I I The thought first occurred to me when we were talking about Sean Connery playing Zed and Zardal's you know, the role that he has and how he's you know, yes, he's taken on the role of an exterminator, but it doesn't you know, you kind of is a man of character a few words in the in that movie, but you kind of have a you can kind of him, you see what I mean, whereas you've just got nothing but contempt for these pro wretches, contempt and petty. And in the army, I suppose you get the guys. I don't know what it's like in the US Army, but in the British Army, you get the guys that go to Sandringham wherever it is, you know, to officers school, and that you know, they've never been in the rank and file, never been in the infantry, and their combat experience may be very limited, a bit like the guy in Aliens. Do you remember the guy the military guy who's like parachuted in ye.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then you know the Hudson and Hicks and all those guys are seasoned and they can't stand that guy being over over them because he has had he has no experience.
Speaker 1: And when does that guy the characters again can't remember his name as such, but You've got that slimy cretn from the company who obviously gets stamped out like the cockroops that he is. Yeah, but when the military guy who has been parachuted in to like take control sort of speak, when does he begin When do we begin to kind of of see something coming through that looks like courage. It's when he's up against it, but it shows that he kind of has that within him when he sacrifices himself with you know that the the the girl, the female soldier, you know, and he's kind of only then only that's only in that human situation. Only when he's forced to actually act does he find really some kind of courage, whereas Burke is just you know, as a slime ball from beginning to end.
Speaker 2: So, you know, Ripley, Ripley, you know, I really thought better of you. I thought better for you. Ripley. You know we could be wealthy, Ripley don't. I don't do a great Paul Riser. But he has that very you know, kind of New York Jewish accent.
Speaker 1: He's got a very punishable head. I will say, yeah, but yeah, you're gonna slaze your way out of this one. Burke's going to nail you.
Speaker 2: To the wall. Came over man, game over.
Speaker 1: He died recently, didn't he?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, the actor tact. Yeah.
Speaker 1: One of the thing that I want to turn to. I mentioned this just earlier, is this idea of emasculation and kind of like where we're headed in terms of technology in the real world. And of course a lot of what we're talking about spills over into this in terms of propaganda and predictive programming, you know sometimes and I'm reading quite a lot about this at the minute. You know, the effect that this technology is having on younger people, but also older generation as well. I mean people of our age, people who are old enough to be our parents, you know, maybe the people who are our parents. And it's you know, the digital natives versus digital immigrants. I think the word is. You know that you and I are probably to some extent digital immigrants, because we probably have always known personal computers, but we haven't always known smartphones and the Internet and everything else. Digital natives being those kids or young people that have been born into this. And we're seeing some negative effects here, and yet we're not here to discuss the positives. Okay, we're not here to dig some of the positives. You and I are talking with technology, we're talking over the Internet. It's amazing technology. I wouldn't want to be without it, even though I think we might be someday, maybe in a couple hundred years time. But you see so much apathy and so much vitality being drained away from a certain type of person who get immeshed in technology and I'm obsessed with it, and they live through it to the point where sometimes their never mind, their minds atrophying, sometimes their bodies waste away. I don't know if you've read anything about that. In particular, there's a class of young person in Japan, there's a name for them that I can't quite remember, who basically live with their parents and spend all their time in one room. And I've read a story recently about a number of kids who have died as a result of going on three, four or five day gaming marathons during work. They did not eat and did not sleep. And this passion, this sense of purpose, dry fire, desire, these things that seem to historically have driven us on as a species, good and all, but anything that we've achieved it you can look back and say, Wow, it's been that. I'm also reading a lot of articles in general about well, the first ones I read, we're along the lines of what's happening to men? You know, where are they? You know this young women just sort of saying you've got these like gaming, slack job to kine of phrase, pencil nets, slugs, this is the next generation of these, our future husbands and fathers. But I also start to read these sorts of things now about young women, you know, and why would the effects really be any differently, just affect you know, the different genders somewhat differently because the genders are different, but it's the same basic phenomenon.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, here in the US, like if you scroll through like the dating websites, if somebody is single, you know, you're looking through these profiles and what you tend to see. You can learn a lot from that. By the way of the culture, You'll see all of these girls now that are obsessed with weightlifting. I'm not joking. This is a huge trend. And not just being fit but or toned, which you know that makes that's fine with me, but actually wanting to get buff, literally like really stout buff. You know, you've got girls going into UFC fighting. You know, you've got women. The argument is now they need to be in special forces and on the front lines. And simultaneously for the men, the programming is, like you said, enter into the what Max Kaiser called a long time ago, the virtual gulag, you know, the synthetic video game realm. So it's this total reversal of the norms, and it's absolutely by design, and it's a I don't think we have to look a whole lot further than just the depopulation. I mean, the whole goal of all that is just I mean there's probably other experiments too, you know, more specific localized experiments of you know, what what can we do with you know, what happens to somebody who plays video games, you know, for five days straight? What's the effects of I'm sure that government's done experiments of that of that nature. But overall the plan is really just to mess people up so they don't reproduce. I think that's I think it's pretty that pretty simple in that regard. And you know, we've mentioned many times Aldus Tuxley and WIT's in Brand New World, but being Bertrand Russell says this very clearly too in the scientific outlook and impacted science on society. That the goal would be to really just mess people up. I mean, it's just pretty much that simple.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I did an interview recently with a psychologist who deals with a lot of young people who are having problem relationships with technology. You know, they're usually referred by their parents because it's destroying their lives, and in some cases it turns out that the parents are actually falling down into that trap as well, and it makes the whole situation worse. But she related an interesting littl anic dope to me father of a child who had been referred to her. And the father was talking to her just when the kid wasn't around, and it was just in person or on the phone or something, and he was saying, yeah, you know, I remember they kind of had a bit of a little bit of a party over at the house. Not not kids old enough to be smoking and drinking and stuff, you know, they were just doing what slightly younger kids, but they were they were teenage kids being the point you know that they were they passed puberty. And he said, also, I just went down to the basement, you know, because we have it turned into a kind of a den, and you know there was the guys and the girls, you know, my son and all his friends and some some girlfriends I you know, female friends, not Nestley girlfriends in dating or anything like that. And he said there were there were going to throw cushions and stuff on the floor, and they were all kind of like lying there and kind of just chatting and doing stuff. And they were something that were kind of draped over each other. And he was kind of, you know, just looking on Okay, you know, there there's my son with the girl dripped over, and there's one of the other lads and this kind of girl lying with him, so you know, doing anything, not doing any harm, but there they are. You know, it's just blah blah blah. And he thought and he said to this psychologist, he said, man, I couldn't have done that without getting aroused when I would that age. But he said, they were all just lying there like exactly like the immortals and Zartles. You know, that's my free is not his, but you know that's what it was.
Speaker 2: That's funny. Yeah. The well, I think there's totally a drop in testosterone and the spurm counts have dropped and all kinds of crazy stuff like that that's you know, appears to be confirmed and I don't doubt it in even mainstream news. So yeah, I think it's all by design. You look at Ecoscience by John P. Holder and the quote sciences are that Obama appointed. He wrote back in the late seventies, that big fat book with Paul Erlick and other Malthusian global warming guy that you know that you could do all this through you know, chemicals in the environment, chemicals in the water, you know, inoculations, vaccines, all that, and you know, again, this is just it's just the restating of what Bert and Russell said so many years ago, one hundred years ago. And I mean, I'm not trying to be base. It's just it's really is that simple. You know, we can do all the analysis and trying to plumb the depths of all this stuff. But that's really the big plan in my view.
Speaker 1: A not thing that you mentioned quite early on, but Superhero, which when you know, your comment was just that I'm not really a big superhero movie yet, you know, I don't necessarily know a lot about it, blah blah blah, and then you're you know, but mentioning about guys in their twenties, thirties, forties, whatever, just being like really into the superhero thing.
Speaker 2: But no, no, no, this is this is a huge thing. Man. It's it's hard. I mean, have you been to I'm not quizzing you, I'm just wondering, have you been to the US? Have you seen like there are the I mean, I'm sure this is true of the Western world and probably other areas as well, like Japan or something especially, but there are these giant conventions and they just get bigger and bigger and bigger every year, and they pop up in every city and it's like not just I mean, when I was a kid, there used to be comic book conventions at maybe a few cities, and the San Diego Comic con is very famous. I went to that when I was a kid. No, it's neat, you know, Spider Man, Batman. But now it has become this gigantic industry and the big I'm not joking. Look this up. The A listers can even make more money by convention appearances than they do in their films. Chris Evans, the guy who's Captain America, he can make more at one convention than he does, you know, in the whole I'm not joking, look that up. It's crazy. And so it's it's just this whole other realm of the cosplay theme. That's that's kind of taking on a new life of its own. I've been speculating with some of my friends that I think what they might even do in the future, I'm not joking, but but so we think about, oh, it's going to Logan's run. There's gonna be you know, like a big plastic city, smart city. No, no, no, here's what I think they're gonna do. I think they will actually create, like, imagine a whole state or a whole region that is Avatar World. Imagine a whole land that is Harry Potter Land, and you can literally go immerse yourself in that world. Now, it'll be totally a sy op, totally mind control. By the way, this is don't steal this. This is my idea for a sci fi dystopia. Of course, you know you can if you write a dystopian story that way, you can't use Avatar or anything like that. You get sued. But I think that I think that's what they're gonna do. And Disney was the test bed for this. So I don't think it'll totally all be virtual. I think you'll have I mean, I think we're a long way away from people totally living inside the matrix. But you know, we're going to continue to see these big DARP Pentagon style projects where they create, you know, entire areas. I mean, I'm amazed. For example, at disney in down in Florida, which I've been a few times in my life. Last time i went was about five years ago. And so when I was a kid, you would go to Disneyland and there would be the Magic Kingdom, which was kind of the central theme park, and then they added there was Epcot Magic Kingdom that was kind of it maybe a few beaches and resorts or something. Now when you go there are whole worlds, Like you go to Harry Potter World, you go to you know, they're opening Avatar World now, so entire parks are expanding based on Avatar, Harry Potter. It just kind of blew me out. I was like, I cannot believe this is insane. So it's almost like Vegas, you know what Vegas is for adults. It's gonna I think it's going to merge into something like Disney World, and the dystopia that we're gonna see is going to be something just mind boggling like that.
Speaker 1: I've got nothing against the superhero concept. I used to read not very much, but I used to read Marvel annuals when I was a kid. But I kind of preferred some of the lesser known superheroes. Like there was one guy there was made of Stone, and there was another guy that was like Iceman or wherever he used to silver Surfer, I don't remember what they helped. Some of the lesser known, you know, of the of the pantheon were interesting to me. But when you get guys that are like your age or my age, and they're kind of like on a weekend, you know, kind of kissing their kids and their wife and then say, you know, for they I don't know if there is such a man as astro Man, but they're kind of putting on a fucking cape and going off the weekend. I am astro Man, and this kind of.
Speaker 2: Wonder Now, this is becoming people's identities, and that's because they've lost their traditional heritage and identities. So they're derascinated and they're just kind of floating and so in consumerist culture. Just like you can buy a new gender quote unquote, people are buying and purchasing new identities based on you know, these these fictional worlds, these imaginal worlds. Uh. And absolutely that's been that's been designed and engineered. And all you have to do to to note that that's true is study the history of Disney World and Disneyland. Well, have you been to have you been to Epcot? By chance?
Speaker 1: No? No? I when you went to the States once and it was New York only I didn't get outside New York.
Speaker 2: So it's it's something to see just because it will really blow your mind. And then you know, and I was hipped to all of the you know, conspiracy stuff the last time that I went to to Disney and Florida, and I did it kind of as a project to observe it, and it was mind blowing. I mean, you you the for example, when you go through Epcot, which is not that great of a ride, it's kind of goofy, but you you just you know, I'm talking about the Big golf Ball, right, that's Epcot Center. So you ride this roller coaster that just kind of circles around inside the Big Ball I'm not making this up. You can I think people have, you know, posted their videos of it on YouTube. You can go watch people writing EPCOT. So you go through the story is a mythology, and it's the history of mankind inside EPCOT. And so you're like, oh, here you are as the Darwinian Apes, and then you grew up into these ancient civilizations and so you're writing through the animatronic Egyptian Land and you're going through I'm not joking, you're going through ancient China Land. And so then at the end of it, I'm at a loss for words just because it stupid. So the last part of it is like if you've moved up into the present day of mankind and it's like, where are we going into the future? Right, because EPCOT is all about futurism. And the very last second to last thing that you see is a nerd in his basement creating a computer. And it's like this little Bill Gates. It's like a little animatronic Bill Gates guy at in his garage working on a computer. Uh, and it's you know, and then and then EPCOT, the little module that you're writing in. Then you go into the matrix that's how it ends. Wow. Yeah, now you say, well, what's the point of that? So what who cares? That's a stupid ride. No, No, EPCOT is an indoctrination center. The whole thing is the entire project, the whole It's all created by the Pentagon. That's why Walt Disney was doing all of that propaganda. He was making all his propaganda movies. He was involved in the Laurel Canyon stuff. Uh. You know, go back to Daffy Duck. Uh telling you to join the military and pay your taxes. That's all. That's all propaganda. And so it's been linked to the Pentagon the entire time.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: By the way, Disney is its own city state. Do you know that it's like the Vatican?
Speaker 1: The Vatican. Wow, it's like like DC. I suppose as well to some extent, you know, like it's Did you.
Speaker 2: Know that it has its own laws and constitutions. No?
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. But why am I?
Speaker 2: People? People do not believe that. I swear to you that's true. Go look it up.
Speaker 1: Well, Well, you know utopian sorry, dystopian sci fi that we've been discussing. One of the common themes is that the idea of distractions, isn't it. It's all amusements, isn't it, Things to just kind of do instead of instead of real life. It's kind of things to keep you busy. And it's like, oh, that's wonderful. Listen. Wonderful that you know, and.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, this so Roger Waters song Amusing Ourselves to Death based on based on the Norman Mailer book or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, again, very very ahead of its time, that book actually so. And this is why my comment about dystopia is, this is why I have never had any time for theme parks. I've never had any interest in it. Now, somebody wants to get up and going to Merry Go Round or maybe going a roller coaster, there's kind of a you know, there's a best throw there. Maybe not only a Merry Go Round, but on the roller coaster it can be quite a physical experience. So I get that. I can see now. To me, it just looks like an accident waiting to happen. So you're not going to get me up in one of those. But in general, what you described about Epcot whatever, I'm like, why are we doing this? And I've been to some interactive museums and stuff. That I found interesting. It depends where it's pitched in what the level is, isn't it you know, But in general, what we would call a theme park to me is like why am I here? Okay, we'll get a hot dog and then we'll go okay, because I just don't want to be here. It's always felt to be like one massive distraction, especially when they try to recreate things. You know, the whole idea of going to the middle of a landlocked contrary and oh they've created a They've created a beach, so god forbid you go to the beach. You don't have to go to the beach anymore. You can go to beach World. Yes, exactly, completely enclosed, you know, sort of climatically controlled, three hundred and sixty five day a year experience.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Beaches are so yesterday. Welcome to you know, ultra beach or whatever it happens to be.
Speaker 2: That was kind of inn the last Terry Gilliam movies, Z Zero. The I have mixed views on it has some interesting insights, and you know, he's always very good with cinematography, but I don't know, it's kind of to me, it ended kind of nihilistic, but I'll tell you the movie to watch for this point is the independent film that came out four or five years ago called tomorrow Land, Escape from tomorrow Land, or Escape from Tomorrow I forget the name of it exactly, but are you familiar with that.
Speaker 1: I am not to know what you're Oh, this is.
Speaker 2: A brilliant film. You got to watch this, you will love this. So it's all shot in black and white. And the selling point marketing point, which there's no way this could be true. But the marketing point was that supposedly the filmmakers snuck into Disney and filmed the entire thing in the theme part without Disney knowing. Now, there's no way that that's true because the Disney has, like it's the whole theme park is a smart city under surveillance, so there's like you have to scan biometrics to get in. Like, there's no way they did that. But that was a selling marketing point, which is I guess kind of clever. But this film and I did do an analysis of a long time ago, but this was overlooked. People didn't I guess didn't see it. Maybe didn't have as big a marketing as you would think, but very very deep, very esoteric, very dark themes in this it's a dystopian kind of story actually, but it shows all of the stuff that I'm talking about in the movie. Now. It's curious because what I'm suggesting is that it would seem Disney was behind the film if they allowed I mean, you know all that goes into shooting a film. There's no way they did this without Disney knowing inside the freaking theme park. But so if Disney was involved covertly, then you are about to have your mind blown about revelation of the method when you watch this movie.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's just I think moved to the top of my watch list. To follow up on something that you mentioned in one of the previous installments of this series. You mentioned that, you know, there were laughable idea of whole states being given over to particular themes. You said, like, you know, laughed at the idea of Harry potter Land, And I immediately thought, well, you know, west World, what happens exactly. West World's a new thing on TV. But I'm thinking back which I haven't seen yet, but you can tell us about that in the second But going back to the original movie of West World, based on a Michael Crichton's story. What you've got there is a grown men going to just regressing into like, you know, pre pubacent boyhood, going to this wild West theme park with the latest tech where they can pretend to be cowboys, and not only pretend to be cowboys, badass cowboys that get the girl, drink the bourbon, and get the gundawn the bad guy. These weak saplings couldn't fight the way out of a wet paper bag, but they can. They can all be Clint Eastwood for the weekend. You know, And what is that if not that immersive virtual you know, not virtual reality, but that immersive experience of giving yourself. It's it's beyond the fan convention, isn't it is? It just turns into No.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right. And Michael Crichton has it to where, you know, in the story, it's it's rich people who can pay, you know, these exorbitant amounts. And I'm just saying it would be funny if you extended that to be like, oh no, no, you're actually going to like Tennessee will become Harry potter Land. I'm joking, but uh, but yeah, no, I did do an analysis of Westworld, and I watched it and k Jonathan Nolan was the writer and then JJ Abrams directed it, and Jonathan Nolan being Christopher Nolan's brother, and so you're gonna get a lot of the Nolan themes of the Maze, which always comes up in Christopher Nolan stuff. Uh, and so there were interesting elements to it. But I I was it was underwhelming for me. I expected more. I thought it would would give us more than kind of. I mean, they did diverge a little bit and introduce, you know, new ideas building on the Crichton story, but I just I felt like it's still it just lacked something, something was missing. It was it was a little too predictable. Everybody kind of everybody that I know that watched it kind of figured it out, like right away what was going on, what the what the plot was. I don't mean that it's a synthetic city. Everybody knows that, but I mean the inter story plot of why the characters are doing what they're doing. But it does have the very point that you're talking about. It's the prediction of the elites in this in this story, immersing themselves in the synthetic world because they're the only ones that have the money, you know, to be involved in this, and then the synthetic world kind of breaks out. It's encasement, and you know, that's what we're kind of left with is you know, where are we going to go next next season? You know, are the the bots actually going to like take over the world? You know, this kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Further to what we were talking about, this theme of emasculation in general, and say, this is not just affecting men, it's affecting all human beings to some extent, particularly those who are like losing themselves and losing their bodies and their minds. Is there any link I wonder between this demonization on the one hand, the other holding up with this superhero character, but on the other hand, a demonization of manhood or womanhood in the real world. You know, it's almost like, yeah, you get screen superhero, but you can't be a superhero. You can't as a father, as a husband, or as a wife or mother or grandmother or son or you know, you can't attee in that in your real life. You know, you've got to be pathetic and weak and the rest of it. And you you know, be told what to do and to go along, to get along, and is there any connection between that? And then you look at people like Bill Gates and now look again, not every I'm not saying everybody's got to be a particular type of individual in body or in mind, but for the purposes of our discussion, I'm just looking at parallels. And you look at someone like that who's physically deeply unimpressive, and then you look you think of Wizard of Oz and the story there and what's revealed to us in the end, you know, behind the curtain. And then you think of someone like David Rockefeller, for example, who he recently bought it, didn't he And that's sort of like, you know, what a decrepit old demon? I mean, you know, what could could a man aspire to be anything less? If you see what I mean? And so I'm just wondering about interesting parallels there, about the messages that were handled about what it is to be a man, what it is to be a woman, you know, regardless of your sexuality and the future.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, well, there were very strong feminist themes in West world this this go around, And that's not my interpretation. That's pretty pretty obvious and you know, other critics that we're writing on it, we're championing the feminist themes. So basically, there's not really any good male characters in the film. Maybe the black guy who's the Arnold character. I forget the actor's name, but I guess you could already he's kind of a good guy, but then you realize that he's not a guy. So a little bit of a spoiler there, But the message there, of course is another one of the themes that we've seen throughout many of these transhumanist films is that the bots are humanized and the humans are roboticized. So humans are robotic, they're totally driven by evil. Oh but don't worry, because there's a bright future of the bots, and they are compassionate and strong and virtuous and all of these all these selling point it's basically of transhumanism that you see in movies like AI. You know, where the Haley Joel osmic character is has the empathy and the humane characteristics, and then the humans in that movie are for the most part all shit has totally and that's by design too. I think that's that's all part of the inversion, really is what this is all about that we've been talking about with you know, the virchant Russell's quotes and whatnot. So yes, I think you're onto something there with the idea of I think you're right. So what I said earlier, you could you could argue that women are being masculinized, men are being feminized in the real world. But as long as a big portion of your time is and attention and focus and energy is directed to the synthetic world, then the elites are happy. I think that's the main point.
Speaker 1: We could discuss this all day really, But and as we begin to bring things for close this time around to what extent this is a theme that came out in your book also, do you think that kind of a coming to the surface of a lot of these themes and people coming to an understanding of some of what they're being presented with and how that's working. There seem to be two divergent trends. One is people kind of waking up to some of these ideas that we're talking about, and other people getting further and further lost in this kind of like matrix. So how do you read that situation? What do you feel negative about, what do you feel positive about?
Speaker 2: You know. Well, the positive side is I said for a long time, I think precisely, yes, the establishment the system might master technology, and we can think about it like the Death Star, you know, but it's kind of like the rebellion in Star Wars consistently says to the Empire. You know. I think that Darth Vader even says, you know, don't put too much trust in this, this technological terror that you've created, because human humanity in the world, the universe is more than matter and techne their their spirit, which I think has precedence over those things. And so yes, even though they might master mind control and these different tactics, the good the good takeaway from Logan's run and from Zardas is that the elite systems usually collapse in on themselves. And you can see that in all the attempts throughout history at trying to create these unrealistic utopias, is that they eventually collapse. And so yeah, you might have to go through a period of of of the dystopia, you know, the dark period, but they they don't work because of the fact that they're self destructive. And so anytime you get these systems that turn on humanity itself, and the problem for the elite is that they too are humans. It's a self destructive cancer, and cancer eats away at all of them. You know, they might put all these they might attack all of us with this stuff, but you can't totally immunize yourself from it. And that's what we saw that the elites trying to do in both Zardas and Logan's Run to an extent, but it doesn't work. So I think that because it's built on a faulty anthropology and a faulty worldview, ultimately it's not going to work.
Speaker 1: No, I think a lot of the techno utopianism is really which you can put the Zeitgeist movement into that category. I think it's not unlike in many ways the twenty twelve idea, you know, the idea of a shifting consciousness and that we're going to ascend or be raptured or whatever it happens to be. The idea it's this sort of magical process that's going to allow us to side step difficult problems, you know, a bit like going to adulthood from childhood, having to go through teenage years when you have to kind of learn.
Speaker 2: Limitations are a good thing. And there's no way to ever get rid of all limitations. And really that whole project is built on that presubposition. That's actually what aldis Texley says that he says the enemies of the future will be people who in any way and in any sense believe in limitations and exclusions. So that's why you're seeing the attack on language, the idea of oh we have sixty genders now, oh, words don't mean what they mean. All of that. There's just no way that can work. I mean, it might cause some havoc, it might cause destabilization and wreck a lot of things for a long time, but it's just so fundamentally out of a chord with the actual world in which we live that you know, you can only sustain synthetic systems for so long before they have the internal problem of breakdown. And I don't think that they'll ever overcome that. It doesn't matter how many bots that you create to program other bots, you're never going to escape the natural world.
Speaker 1: Well, whatever progress they make with virtual reality. To be honest, I think that your movies are a great metaphor for this, that you know, the screen is bleeding into so called real life so much now that you can see a lot of individuals that we've referred to who have actually kind of lost track of what is what. You know, people who are going maybe going to show up for work on a target, let's just say, or Walmart. They're going to turn up on Monday morning dressed is astro man, and they're they're going to walk in and somebody's going to go, oh, hi, Jim, you know, what's with the what's with the tights and the cape and the and the goggles? You know, I am astro man. Yeah, well Jim, that's fine, do that in your lunch, char but could you get to your station please? No astro man. You know when it gets hauled away in the you know, to the rubber room. So but I just think that that's an increasing trend that we're going to say it's going to be an interesting ride because it works both ways. Is and it you know, you get stuff, real world stuff, it gets turned into movie, you know, it becomes a suit called reality TV. I think is a brilliant manifestation of this. It's kind of like I'm going to tune into the TV for some real reality because the reality, the real reality I've got I don't really want so let's really really get the real thing on the TV exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you're right, and uh, I mean they're gonna keep pushing the limits. But again, you know, it's you just can't. You can't force the entire biosphere into something that is anti biosphere. And when we look at similar projects in the past that have attempted to do this kind of stuff, like Bolshevism or Stalinism are great examples of trying to impose an ideal that is totally mismatched with the real world. It just collapses. And the the the Jacques Frescoes and the Saint Simon's uh, and the Zeitgeis the types that you're talking about who are really kind of at the core of the this this ideology. Uh, it's just it's not going to work. I mean, and again it's because they arrogantly think they understand everything about humanity because they've mastered some technological thing. This is not true. I mean, humans are humans, and human persons transcend nature. I believe that's part of the theology that I adhere to, and so that informs my worldview, and that's the vantage point from which I think I can accurately critique and argue against the idea that you can engineer Man into being something other than Man.
Speaker 1: Well, to borrow Freeze from Mad Max or either going to crash or we're going to crash through So stick around to find out which it's going to be. Today, Jay, we've been talking about your book Esoteric Hollywood Sex Cults and Symbols in Film that's published not so long ago, that's available everywhere.
Speaker 2: If you would please get it, Please get it from me at my website.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, tell folks about that, and also just tell them you've just shot a TV show that's in the can for a broadcast and not too just so, yeah, share your web details and tell folks about the TV show.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the book can be obtained from me whether you're in the US or well actually anywhere in the world. I have a outside of the US PayPal that you can do too. And yeah, it's a little bit pricey, but it helps the author. You know, if you can get it directly from me, not through Amazon. Amazon undercuts author is pretty bad and they're process and that's why they offer it so cheap. But so you can get the book there and I do sign the copies, and then you can also get access to my archives where I have a lot of interviews and talks and podcasts and lectures. The second half that you pay for. The first half's always free. And then you know probably a thousand or so posts and articles at the website, big vast archive that you can dive into that's all free. And yeah, we just shot seventeen episodes, very high production quality. I'm very impressed with what the production company had there and how it all turned out. It all went well, went pretty smooth, And it'll be basically a Cisco and Ebert style show of me and Jay Weiedner of Kubrick's Odyssey in Room two thirty seven Fame, going back and forth kind of debating and critiquing and analyzing film from the kind of vanished point that you that you and I've been doing it right. So not the bland ciscl Ebert, you know this is good, this is bad. They were good actors, they were bad actors of view from the symbology side of things. And that's why I think it's going to be really high quality, not like anything else that's out there in TV and media, and I think it'll be a couple of months before it's done in the post production, and then it'll be available on streaming on the Gaya network Guya TV, which is available on Amazon Prime, Roku, Apple TV, and in the US at least it will also be available on a lot of cable and satellite so through like Exfinity Cable in the US and things like that. So yeah, I'm looking forward to that. I think it's going to do really well, and if it does good ratings wise, they will order up another twenty two episodes.
Speaker 1: Wonderful. Well, look forward to that. In the meantime, Jay, thank you so much for joining us on Legalized freedom dot com.
Speaker 2: Always a pleasure. Thank you, Greg,