Speaker 1: Each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners. There's that soothing piano music. Hey Arthur, good morning, brother Rod. I don't even know why we're playing today. We know you're gonna win. Just give them whatever you're offering up, just give it to them.
Speaker 2: Is anybody even calling? Nobody wants to play you today. They all want to wait for Monday when you lose. Yeah, that's that's my mo.
Speaker 1: No, dude, Renaissance tickets.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's Renfest tickets. Sam wants them. Sam, Yes, sir, How.
Speaker 1: You doing guys?
Speaker 2: I don't care about me at all. I don't care about me at all. I want to know if you think that you are going to win?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Are you doing well? Oh yeah, yeah, beautiful bit. Are you a killer?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: Are you a killer? Oh yeah, going down? He sounds too nice.
Speaker 2: Wait, it's the nicest kill. I don't know if you get somebody's gonna be afraid of those guys. I am a killer, Sam, you sound like the nicest killer of all time.
Speaker 1: I am all right. Have you played before? Yeah, back in the day, I was in the Hall of Fame. Actually, oh okay, this guy he.
Speaker 2: Used to slagh. Did I call you Sammy Slayer? I should have, No, I should have Sam the nicest killer in the history of killers, Sammy. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What are they playing for?
Speaker 1: I've got a four pack of Texas Renaissance Festival tickets.
Speaker 2: It's open now weekends through December one, courtesy of Joe Myers Toyoga. So what I have here is a real swell guy named Sam who's been in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: And then I got a guy named Arthur who's never been in the Hall of Fame. We put your money on. I don't know. I can't tell you what to do.
Speaker 2: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer, Sammy, welcome back, Thank you sir. Question number one, what has kernels that we pop to each other?
Speaker 1: Print? Arthur? Popcorn? Yeah, popcorn?
Speaker 2: What has kernels that we pop to eat while we watch movies?
Speaker 1: Popcorn? Arthur's on the board.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying you're not a killer, Sam, I mean I already did say that, but I'm not saying it again. I'm just saying that you were a little behind him on that one.
Speaker 1: I'm not all too a good start.
Speaker 2: That's okay, dude, here we go, show us that you are a killer. Question number two, what's everybody's favorite little monkey?
Speaker 1: That's curious? What are you gonna do with that? Arthur George? Yeah, I didn't testa send you the question. How did you know that the guest knows? Good luck? I guess. I guess it's just doing what he does.
Speaker 2: Sam ah dunk it up. For half a second, I thought, okay, giving this guy a hard time.
Speaker 1: Watch him come in here kick a little as.
Speaker 2: That didn't happen, Sam, have a great weekend, Bro, good to have you back on.
Speaker 1: Hey, you two guys, I'll take care. Thank you, dude. Okay Arthur, Yes, sir, four wins? You did it? Three two questions to answers all week Yeah, that too, thank you.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna are you just you.
Speaker 1: Don't even gonna call him Monday? Or are you gonna pick? I'm gonna try.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna try. I'm gonna do my best to win on Monday.
Speaker 1: All right, dude, good job,