Speaker 1: We screen really every single website that is created in the world every day against our models to see whether there are new scam websites being created every single day. And we have to be at the tip of the spab so that we can protect what addresses they're using on that scam website, so that we can protect all the users around the world before they get scammed. It's a constant game of katamaus and now the MISA using AI, so we got to get better as gats.
Speaker 2: This episode is brought to you by Propy, which is leading to charge in putting real estate on chain. Propy is a game changer. You can buy and sell real estate with cryptocurrencies using the Property platform, which is powered by a blockchain of course, and they have a native token call pro and I've been an investor in the propy token since twenty eighteen. So Propy is a licensed Web three pioneer operating since twenty seventeen. They have facilitated over four billion dollars in transactions. They're putting titles and deeds on chain. They use Coinbase for their crypto escro service. So this is a great platform and once again they are ahead of the curve. When it comes to putting real estate on chain, and they just launch a great campaign where you can earn some of the Propy tokens, and it's simply by doing tasks such as sharing their vision video, signing up and inviting a friend, and much more so. If you'd like to learn more about Propy, visit the link in the description. Hey, folks, welcome into the Thinking Crypto podcast. I'm your host Tony Edward and we're recording at Station three in New York's Financial District. And joining me is Jonathan Levin, who is the co founder and CEO of Chanalysis. Jonathan, great to have you. Great to veha Jonathan. I've read about chainnalysis and cover chainalysis news over the years. You guys have been doing some amazing things and you have a perspective on blockchain which I think a lot of people may not have because you're looking at the data, the analytics, the transaction. So I'm excited to dive into that and nerd out a bit. But tell us a bit about yourself. Who are you, how do you start chainausis and things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'm Jonathan. I grew up in the UK. I came to the us for chain analysis. But how I got into crypto was actually, you know, a typical British story. I was sitting at the pub with my friend Tom. We had a few beers and he told me we should start arbitrage trading bitcoin back in twenty twelve, and you know, I didn't do that, as otherwise we wouldn't have started chainalysis, and so instead I went down sort of a rabbit hole of understanding really the big questions the bitcoin was asking, which is, you know, why does the state have a monopoly on the issuance of money? Why is the Internet dominated by a few major firms. How are we going to construct a global payment system for everyone to join the Internet economy? And you know, those types of questions led me to think that they actually needed to be a company that could tell those stories with data rather than just think about, you know, the use cases. And you know, that's really how chang Alsis was born, is really out of a necessity to be the company that knows the most about how and why people actually use crypto. And that's that's really what we've been doing for the last eleven years.
Speaker 2: And you've certainly been a leader net space and it's a funny story. You mentioned, you know, you learned about it from a friend and a pub I have a similar story. I was at Buffalo Wild Wings with four other friends. One buddy was trading big oney and he's telling us about it where you're having beers and wings.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what is this? It sounds like a scam.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's the best way to learn about it. I mean, you know, you stay for a few beers and it starts to make more and more sense, right, I mean, it just it just happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny, you know, initially my reactions as a scam, but then he kept bringing it up every other time we would go out, and he was started making some money, and of course then from there I went down the rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really really interesting. So we started Chainalysis, and really the purpose behind it was to make sure that crypto exchanges at the time in twenty fourteen fifteen had a really time, really hard time getting bank accounts, and one of the fundamental questions that banks had for crypto businesses was well what are your users actually doing with those crypto assets? And the exchanges were having a really hard time explaining to banks what the use cases for crypto were and really what individual users were doing with their crypto, And so we built chainalysis to allow for crypto businesses to actually get bank accounts for the first time because they could suddenly explain really where the money was coming from, where the money was going to, what their users were actually using cryptocurrencies for.
Speaker 2: That's pretty profound. The the use initial use case for what you guys were doing was to help get banking. Yeah, but now we can go beyond that because it could be used for marketing user behavior, habits and in building the proper solutions. What are the habits of users, what do they gravitate to and things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that when people think about the blockchain, there's definitely a lot of talk about transparency, but actually, like that's what chainolsis provides to the businesses in this space, is the transparency about what are users actually doing with cryptocurrency, What is happening in stable coins, what's happening in DeFi, what are the intersections of these different worlds. You read a lot about these different use cases of crypto, but no one really understands how they actually fit together. And you know, really what the blockchain is really good at is providing that complete map of all of those pieces of activity, and you need the analytics and data that Chainousis has in order to be able to understand those flows.
Speaker 2: So how does chain elsis plug into all these blockas there are many out there, right, how are you what's the execution look like to Is it an API driven feed and you're monitoring it through software and things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we actually run a lot of nodes ourselves, and we use some node providers out there to run nodes on our behalf. And then we'll take all of the data off of those nodes and index them and normalize them to understand how to compute things like the balances for individual addresses and wallets, and we transform that data into a system of looking at how does money move on those blockchains, and we can then recreate sort of all of the different ways and which wallets have transferred value from one place to another, what has the role being of smart contracts in transferring value? And then we go and label all of those different was ballets and smart contracts with the real world entities that stand behind them. So we go out and we find the information about which wallets are controlled by coinbase or okax or buy bit or binance, and then also you know what are all the other use cases of crypto, So what are the merchant services, what are the scams, what are the hacks, what are the pieces of ransomware that are out there? And so you know, together we we we build that comprehensive map of hundreds of thousands of entities that are really providing services within the crypto economy and how all of them have transacted over all time.
Speaker 2: You know, it's interesting because you're you're you're getting a full view of the landscape by doing that, and I'm curious, who are the folks that are using your services? Is it governments, tradify crypto native firms and things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really it's you know, obviously the government, which we can touch on. I would say that anyone who's putting a cryptocurrency transaction in a blockchain is using us, but in some way, and that could be at the really low level where people are using us to monitor the security of smart contracts or even blockchain integrity or staking. They use our product Hexagate to be able to do that. And really that goes into the real nuts and bolts of how blockchains work. Every smart contract action, every change in keys of governance protocols, any change in price of an oracle like, everything can be monitored at that low level for us all the way up to the way that transactions work and really how value is moving across the blockchain. And then that's really sort of everyone from the exchange landscape that is using US and all the biggest wallets and exchanges around the world.
Speaker 2: So you're getting all this data, certainly you're data mining, you're aggregating it, but are you able or to people who are using your platform able to see real time transactions as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So really, I mean, if you think about our observability product that I was just mentioning, that is all about preventing hacks or fund loss in real time. And if you think about you know, our scam prevention that we offer as well, it's all real time screening transactions. And so if you are one of the largest exchanges in the world, if you are a large wallet in the world, you're using chain analysis to be able to screen against risk in real time, to make a real time decision about whether you should process that deposit, process that payment, or make that withdrawal or credit that account. And that's something that we pride ourselves on, is that you know, really you can have a comprehensive risk monitoring solution for this new payment instrument in a way that mirrors what you get in traditional finance.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you can share details, you know, but as much as you can. What are some of the common scams that you're seeing that people are trying to do?
Speaker 1: Oh, we love this, so we love we love a good scam. Ut So there's lots of different scams that happen. I mean what we obviously track the different types. I would say that, you know, one that we're very familiar with is you know, the investment scams that are popping up. You know, we screen really every single website that is created in the world every day and screen that against our models to see whether there are new scam websites being created every single day, and we have to be at the tip of the sphere making sure that we can you know, detect those scam websites that look like scams that we've seen before, so that we can make a you know, deposit and withdraw or we can detect what addresses they're using on that scam website so that we can protect all the users around the world before they get scammed. So we we like a we like a high yield investment product better than the next person. We go out there, we make you know, we make that identification and then we monitor those websites to be able to you know, mitigate against you know, scams if you are a major exchange and you're allowing users to withdraw to those websites. So that's why one type of scam. The other types of scams that we see, I mean we see scams on on Telegram, on TikTok, on Facebook, all these places. A lot of it is really about you know, selling goods and services that people are in desperate need for. People want to buy you know, music theater tickets, or they want to buy you know, a couch on Facebook marketplace, or you want to buy Some people are buying cars on Facement marketplace. Some people are buying pets on Facement marketplace. Like wherever someone is buying an object, you know, there is someone selling a fake object. And I think that, you know, from our perspective, like those are all you know, damaging the consumer. The consumer is not always losing crypto in those examples. You know, sometimes sometimes the users are losing their dollars, but a lot of the infrastructure is paid for in crypto, and some of that laundering activity is also in crypto. We at Chaine Analysis we like to close what I call the intelligent sloop and so we like to look at the full life cycle of any threat to the industry or to public safety, and we want to close as many intelligence sloops as possible. So we will go out and we will go and identify these scams, will identify them on the whatever the scammer is using to victimize someone, we'll collect that information. So whether that's a cash app tag, whether that's a PayPal email address, whether that's you know, a xell phone number, like, we'll go out, we'll collect those things and make sure that we can provide it to the relevant people to prevent the fund loss ultimately from the consumers.
Speaker 3: You mentioned.
Speaker 2: You go out and you look at these different websites, and my background is in search marketing, So are using some sort of search engine crawler, like a bot crawler to go out there like Google.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we we call we built our own crawlers to be able to go and do this, and you know, we we we ultimately are looking at the ability for us to use at alms to now go and index those websites, interact with those websites, and we're using a lot of AI under the hood to actually go and have those types of interactions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was going to ask you about AI. How are you leveraging that? So do you have AI agents doing things?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we we have what we would call like undercover AI agents, if you will. There are essentially you know, going out and making transactions and looking at websites and building our data set and so really like that's you know, the force of us actually learning for ten years how to go do this manually and ultimately be able to train these agents to be able to go out there and protect the industry.
Speaker 2: So as the blockchain and web three ecosystem grows, you get trac FI coming in building and much more, There's going to be a lot of transactions. Jonathan, Right, how is chainelsis prepared to handle that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a great question. I mean we think about this a lot. I think that you know, ultimately, like there are some scale advantages of being in the place of chainalysis, the market leader of all of analytics. And so you know what we think about is how do we make sure that we can continue to collect all of the data at scale to label these things. You've heard that one of the strategies is to not use humans and use agents and yeah, but also you need to be able to architectural systems in a way that is scalable, you know, Solana and base Us scaling, and you know, you need to be able to identify all of the different tokens that trade on those blockchains. And actually all of that actually comes down to you know, great engineering for you know, scaling these systems, and you know we've been we've been doing that for eleven years and have a good understanding of it.
Speaker 2: You mentioned Solana. You know, we we've seen a lot of meme coins launch and Solana would pump that fund. Are you monitoring that as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we'll monitor all of the different meme coins on on Solana, you know in the you know, tens of millions I guess today and as Wild Yeah, it's been it's been something that we have really had to re engineer our systems to handle these types of different use cases, and you know, we used to think about individual token support. We don't think about individual token support for a blockchain today. We think about blockchain support, and tokens come for free in our architecture, and so we actually have now scaled to those larger blockchains where there are tons of different tokens being issued and all of our customers can benefit from seeing anything to do with any of those tokens that move on that platform with no humans at chain analysis getting involved in supporting that.
Speaker 2: So we talked about the crypto exchange cohort. What about governments and tradify? Oh, how are they leveraging your services?
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you think about the government, I mean they were actually some of our first customers and really today we serve over three hundred and fifty government agencies in sixty five countries around the world. We have a very large presence among the way that governments really understand what's happening on the blockchain, and you know, for us, that's all about making sure that they have the tools at their disposal to follow the money on the blockchain for investigations, public safety, national security, and regulatory oversight. And the regulatory oversight piece is the thing that has changed the most over the last couple of years, where we went from a world of sort of where the US was just enforcing against crypto businesses and we've now moved to a world of which the regulators are now tosked with overseeing the market. And actually that puts us in a different place, which is we can actually equip government agencies with the tools that they need to have better visibility about what's happening in the crypto market than they even have on traditional markets that they supervise, and that power changes the way that they should be thinking about policy, It changes the way they think about examining these companies, and it changes the way that there can be a much more fruitful collaboration between the venues and their regulators. And really that's for us like such a powerful thing for the industry because it means that we're going to have like a pragmatic regime that all the venues, all the real businesses, can innovate faster while the government stays comfortable that they have the visibility they need.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard data from Chanels's reference in congressional hearings, which is amazing. So you have one of the core pillars of this industry too. That's needed for this industry to grow because you've got to have the insights, the data and analytics to monitor all these things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, we spend a lot of time on Capitol Hill. I've been on Capitol Hill myself, and you know, really, you know, we spend time educating people with the data. And I think that this is like what I first got started with in crypto was people were telling really good stories, and we need good storytellers, we need people who are going after use cases. We need all of those things, but we also need to be very grounded in the actual data about how people are using cryptocurrency. Is what is this stable coin volume that is existing in the world today, Like, what are the flows looking like between different countries, what are the types of use cases that we actually see getting traction And when we come to the government and we explain to them that, you know, there is a very small percentage of the overall activity that is related to criminal activity, and we can show them the evidence of some of these use cases. So really that changes the posture of the policymakers.
Speaker 2: Well, absolutely, you know, as you're saying that, I thought of are you able to delineate between bought activity like fake transactions and real real Yeah.
Speaker 1: We spend a lot of time looking at you know, fake tokens, fake transactions, fake volumes like yeah, these are all things that you can pick up as you are actually looking at the blockchain and looking at these different transactions.
Speaker 2: And then for trad five, are they approaching you now saying, hey, we need to get plugged in soil we know what's happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say that. You know, this is something that has been one of the fastest growing parts of the chainalysis market today is how trad file is actually moving into the space to offer products and services to their customers. And really, when you think about trad fi, trad fi have a much lower risk threshold than anyone who's in crypto today. So anyone who's in crypto today is like very much an innovator, very much someone who likes to be able to offer new products and services and move really quickly. You know, traditional finance is in the business of you know, they've got a huge brand to protect, they have greater scrutiny from regulators, they have a lot bigger risk and compliance teams than you know, even what we have in some of the largest crypto exchanges, and so what they really want is they want to be able to access chainalysis, build a full program around it, build a scalable solution for them to be able to transact on the blockchain. And actually we start to see some of the more major banks, you know, take the steps towards public chains, and that's a really really exciting moment for the industry.
Speaker 2: So on that note, many of these banks and trad fin institutions, they have, for example, an in house wall garden blockchain permission private, but it bridges to public blockchains because that's what the liquidity is, the settlement. So are you able to also plug into their private if they allow it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we would. But you know, fundamentally, like the way that I think about chain analysis is that the value of chainalysis is to be able to understand what's happening on public blockchain infrastructure. It's something that we are really well placed to understand the most about that ecosystem. And I think that with all value and money transfer, the game is always about liquidity. It's always about where is the most liquidity and how does that create the most efficient market? And so that will always be on a public blockchain. And that's something that I think is being realized by trade Fire, is that we start to see demand for ubiquitous, instant, low cost payments and value transfer of all types, and that can only really exist on public infrastructure. It can only really exist in a world where everyone can tap into that common standard that no one really owns in its entirety, that no one's in can of saying who's in and who's out. And so this is where I think the traditional finance world is realizing that ultimately more and more liquidity is going to end up on this public infrastructure that's universally accessible, and they need to be ready for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that absolutely makes sense. So on that note, what does your vision board look like for a chainalysis by twenty thirty, you know, as legislation comes in. You know, what do you guys, what do you see chainalysis in five years?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think that the way that we think about chainalysis in five years is that we are the company that is the intelligence layer for all value that moves on the blockchain. And you know, the way that I see it is that today there are a few thousand entities transacting on chain at scale that are our customers and the people that we serve, and ultimately like that needs to become like fifty thousand, like there needs to then become one hundred thousand, that needs to become then a million businesses who are significantly moving value on the blockchain. And so once you go up those sort of two orders of magnitude, chainnalysis becomes really this ubiquitous layer of data and analytics that powers all of those different enterprise use cases that get us there. And really I think that to some extent, not that we fade all the way into the background, but that you know, the whole ecosystem is running on chainalysis data to be able to assess risk, build better products, build their business cases, build new financial products. And we really sit there as like a common layer of intelligence across the whole industry.
Speaker 2: And that industry is global, Jonathan, So I can't imagine you know, this scaling that you have to do in demand power that you will need. Obviously at AI helping you, but you know, people are like, hey, I want to see what's happening in Europe specifically or in Asian markets.
Speaker 3: You're able to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we actually have boots on the ground in over twenty nine countries around the world. You know, that's something that we are really happy to be able to localize our support for those different markets and something that you know, I went around the world with a backpack building these markets. Luckily I didn't have to carry suitcases of cash and we just went in with crypto and made it a lot easier to build these markets. But actually, you know, I think that you know, that is starting to pay off for us as we know locally support and serve governments and industry in those different countries around the world.
Speaker 2: So, speaking of international I read recently that chanelso has got the first ever academic evaluation blockchain intelligence data by independent academic researchers some tu Delf Netherlands. As a mouthful you can tell us a bit about that, Yeah, sure.
Speaker 1: So you know, really, when you think of about the data and intelligence that chainalysis has, it's really hard for people to independently evaluate what is the quality And the best way to analyze the quality of the data is to have people who have access to the real wallets that people are interested in tracking and judge independently whether chain analysis had the real information about the wallets that then law enforcement had actually seized from those targets. And so this study essentially was a partnership between the Dutch police and the university to use information that the Dutch police had seized from criminal entities and test whether chain analysis had an accurate representation of those wallets. And they went to our competitors and they asked them for the data. And once the data started to look like they weren't going to be looked on favorably, one pulled out of the study and the other actually threatened to sue the police. But in the traditional sort of Dutch fashion, they actually sort of put that in the paper, and so you can go read that the Dutch police talked about how the one of the competitors of chainalysis threatened to sue them even if they released anonymous data showing the quality of that competitors information. So you can see that. You know, for us, when they came to us and said, like, we'd like to include you in the study, we take our responsibility as the market leader incredibly seriously and we said, for sure, you can do it, and we'd love to hear any feedback you have about the accuracy that we have and so what we saw in that instance was we had a very high coverage rate. So we detected ninety five percent on average of the wallets that they were sort of looking at. So that tells you the extent that we could actually go and detect it, and we had, you know, less than aner point not one percent or around nor point not one percent false positive rate on all of the addresses for actors that are intending to evade our detection and make our lives difficult. And so if you think about that, like that's the thing that has actually allowed chainnalysis evidence to be the only evidence that actually stands up in court that has the scientific method behind it, that has the rigor behind it. And so both for government agencies that need to be able to rely on scientific evidence where you can back up really the analysis that's happening about what's happening on the blockchain, and for businesses that want to make really hard decisions about the risk of their customers, you know, they come to chain analysis to have that golden standard versus people that aren't willing to have their data inspected and held up to scrutiny.
Speaker 2: I think I know the answer to this question, but with the tokenization market on the rise, people are tokenizing different assets, goal money market funds and so forth. Is it the same blockchain transactions that you're able to monitor or you have to do something different there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's roughly the same from our perspective. I would say though that you know, again, if you think about the risk that someone's willing to take on a tokenized security, and even like a tokenized equity, you're starting to get new forms of value transfer, new types of relationship between the issuer and those assets and maybe the custodian, and so you started to get like a more complex financial instrument than we've seen before in the blockchain, right, And what that means for us is that we help companies like Securitize think about how to monitor for all types of manipulation, all types of risk that's involved in those types of smart contracts. And that's something that we as chain ours think that that is the future. And those entities that are helping people tokenize those instruments and the people that stand behind those instruments are going to have a need for much greater risk management than even an asset like bitcoin or ethereum, where you don't have a counterparty on the other side. And so the moment that you start to have counterparties and the moment that these relationships become more complex, the more you need to actually understand the mechanics of what's happening on the blockchain.
Speaker 2: I did want to get your thoughts on DeFi because DeFi has had its struggles and its headwinds at its face. You know, I often say version one point zero of anything is not great. We've seen a lot of hacks and vulnerabilities. Are things getting better?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think things are absolutely getting better. And I think that you know, I think when you think about the sort of evolution of you know, compound, are the curve even sort of balancer even though they recently were hacked. I mean, you know, the level of sophistication and the level of scrutiny on these protocols has improved them a lot since the early days. And I would say that there's two things that I think about that are really important for people to pay attention to. One is there are blue chip defied protocols. There are like really the top end of the market that have faced sort of very high levels of scrutiny that have had, you know, billions of dollars go through them. Those those types of places are vastly improved from really DeFi one point zero, which is like now a long time ago. But I think that, you know, one one thing is the technology getting better and more robust, and I think that that is getting a lot better. The other thing, though, is like the sophistication of the teams is also improving, and like, I love technology more than anyone, but you have to understand where technology meets humans. And actually these teams that are helping you manage and really create these protocols are now starting to have much more sophisticated mechanisms of pausing protocols, of intervening when necessary. And actually, you know, I think that you know, while the original vision of true DeFi of it being fully decentralized and fully every like code is law and all of that good stuff, like, there is like a place in the market for something that's a bit more hybrid, something that has level of control that is fully automated and executes permissionlessly, but actually that there is still some governance behind it, and there is an adaptability, and there is upgrades, and there is the ability to have teams intervene in worst case scenarios, and I think that we are still going to find our way in terms of our ability to capture the most value for the consumer from people who are able to both have the sort of programmability and the predictive nature of DeFi with some of the controls in place of the teams that can actually help adapt to crazy circumstances.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and then having Chaine Elsis as a resource to be able to you know, maybe developers and these folksho are working on things can get a better view of what's happening behind the scenes and they can build things.
Speaker 3: That are better.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it's when when on that.
Speaker 2: Front, I know you've got to go soon, So I didn't want to ask what's on your role map and we'll hit some wrap up questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sure. So we are really busy at chain oursis thinking about really building you know, this risk platform that allows people to monitor for the anti money laundering risk that we're probably best known for the fraud prevention side on scams and really all of the security questions that trad FID tokenization happens, and really anyone in the industry who's moving money needs to be worried about, and we've we've built some interesting things and continuing to work on some things. On the security side. For example, we've built a model to detect whether your hot wallet is being compromised or not. We look at anomalous activity and try and help exchanges counter that type of risk. We've built products that help with the by bit hack scenario, and we're constantly responding on the security side to the latest threats that we are seeing happen on the blockchain. On the scam prevention side, we're continuing to expand on you know, everyone's favorite scam and you know, we're not quite in the romance scam space, but we're definitely we're definitely looking at every every type of scam type. And then I would tell you that, you know, on the compliance end of things, like we're really looking at much more automation, much more thinking about how do we build more flexibility into how people are monitoring for those types of risks and how do they how do they make sure that there is good decision making happening but you have all the information at your fingertips. We've done lots of good stuff on the investigation side. Over the past few months, and you know, we're really continuing to help law enforcement find the best ways to look at our data more holistically as well as you know, seize funds when they come across it on investigations using a new product that we're that we put in the market called wallet scam, which we're really excited about, has already helped seize you know, hundreds of millions of dollars in criminal proceeds. And so, yeah, really really excited about you know, the roadmap on both our public sector offerings and our private sector offerings.
Speaker 2: That's awesome and exciting, and it's good to hear that the good actors have tools like change alsis because the bad actors, you know, they're up to no good all the time.
Speaker 3: So it's a constant battle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a constant game of catamouse. And now the MYSA are using AI, so we got to we've got to get better as as cats.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, all right, wrap up questions, because I know you got to go first. If you could create your own metaverse, would the theme be That's.
Speaker 1: A great question. I think that the theme for me is actually everyone would ride around my metaverse on a bicycle and so, you know, I'm a I'm a big cyclist, and I wish that we lived in the world with no cars and you know, everyone just moved around space and bicycles and so I actually, I would love to live in a metaverse where there were no cars and you know, only bicycles.
Speaker 3: Awesome rapid fire questions. Favorite food.
Speaker 1: Favorite food is going to be all Japanese food, and you know that could be anything from you know, sushi to ramen, to on to really koseki and everything else.
Speaker 3: I love Japanese food.
Speaker 2: And favorite musician or band.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to say, hi, am So, I'm actually h I'm actually engaged to the bass player of High am So. She's uh, I've been I've been on I've been on tour with them this year and it's been you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: She she listens.
Speaker 1: A favorite movie, Usual Suspects.
Speaker 3: Favorite book.
Speaker 1: It's a hard question. I think that uh, you know, in a in a business context, it's really dense. But High Output Management by Andy Grove is an incredible book and something that I think of daily.
Speaker 2: I have to check that one out. We're not working at chanalysis, what are you doing for fun?
Speaker 1: I'm running by schools in very weird places, and you'll catch me cheffing every once.
Speaker 3: In a while. Very cool, Jonathan.
Speaker 2: We're going to have to do a round two, maybe in twenty twenty six, as you continue to roll out some great products. But thank you so much for joining me.
Speaker 1: No, thanks so much, Sanning, really appreciate it.