Speaker 1: Did it start? Oh, it didn't say it started, but apparently it started. All right, everybody, we are here with doctor Peter Glidden. It is Wednesday. Today is your day every week to call in at six one nine four three one zero three three four or in the chats, preferably on neither Rumble or YouTube so I can see them. There is a third option. We're also broadcasting on this new place called Quarter. It's not really new new to me. I'm using it more recently now, So go ahead and ask your questions. We already have some people in here. Hello, doctor Glynton, how are you today?
Speaker 2: Pretty good, Daniel? Yeah, hump day, let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I'm I'm in the rainy weather right now. So my brain, I think, is working differently in the desert here. So I mean up State New York is always rainy and crappy, but it's it's more rare here. I don't get the sun. They said until about three o'clock this afternoon.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, if it's raining in the desert, there's going to be some interesting flowers tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe it's snowing in hell, who knows. All right, so Colleen says, I finished, Doctor Glidden's book this morning. So happy I got it. What a great reference it will be in addition to his website.
Speaker 2: Oh that's very kind. Yeah, well, the truth has a ring to it, right, and more people need to be talking about these things. The very few of us who are and you know, of all of the physicians that exist in the world, there's I'm going to say there's less than three hundred, maybe less than five hundred, because I you know, I don't know everything that actually practice curative medicine and have clinical chops with it. So I think probably that's one of the reasons that you liked the book was because it had the ring of truth to it. And this is important because you know, as evidence by all things COVID, we have been told untruths for a long, long, long long time concerning medicine, and when somebody finally, you know, peels back the curtain and shows you the way things are, it's like, oh, son of a gun, that's like really really compelling. So so I appreciate your kind words.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks, Yeah, again, it's a great reference tool. It helps me. I realized that when I'm asking, when people ask me questions or tell me about things that the source of my you know, very vague knowledge of it comes from you and your website. It's always a reference back to that. Potentially sometimes doctor Bonzo throw you know his adds something to that too. Yeah, because both of you are big on the you need the essential nutrients first, and that's that's one thing both of you share in common. So and it's just only makes sense, you know, it's pretty logical. Oh so I got something. It's green screen, right, so it's gonna be a little harder to see. But this is the plan to drive minerals. I have two dolls of those. Got the the osteo not just like it today, very good. And I still had some mea phase because I wasn't taking them on the regular like I should have been. But I have some mease, And next thing is to get the tangi. But at least that's a good start. And I got with an extra bottle and I'm gonna send it off to my dad because he was having the blood pressure things, so I'm gonna send him an ostio.
Speaker 2: Okay, very good. That's a really good start. So you know, someone like you who's you know, who's physically fit and who works at being physically fit. You should notice a difference within three days of starting those supplements. Something somewhere in your body mind you will notice a difference, so be mindful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I think you're right about that, and I usually sense it into lack of feeling old or dread or rickety. Yeah, it's one. It's like it's subtle. But I have a different head of woitering where I'm more interested in doing health productive things than doing health destructive things. It's just a mindset change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's interesting, isn't it. Yeah? Yeah, well damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead and that's that's pretty good. Uh.
Speaker 1: Jay Ridge thirty says, Hi, Daniel, can you ask doctor Glennon what he thinks about malasma? Did I say that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You said it right.
Speaker 1: I got it on my face after having a baby. Dermatologist said it was likely hormonal and then gave me skin bleaching cream.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's just nuts. So you know the matter when SOT medical doctors have two scapegoats. One is it's hormonal, the other is its genetic. So whenever a medical doctor tells you it's hormonal, you should say, well, which hormones? Yeah, and why right, because everybody has hormones, and if they tell you which genetic, you should say, well, which gene on which chromosome?
Speaker 1: Same same thing with your your oncologists, right, the whole.
Speaker 2: Same same thing. Anybody who tells you it's genetic, you should take a breath, look at him and say, oh, thanks, that's interesting, which gene on which chromosome? And you know the color of my eyes is genetic and I've had that my whole life. So if this disease is genetic, why is it only happening now? Why haven't I been afflicted by it my entire life? I'd really like to know what are your thoughts on that? And then watch the freaking doctors haw to twist off of his shoulders because there won't be any answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you sposed to talk back, It just wasn't not your head.
Speaker 2: So the first thing to do for malasma you got it after you were pregnant, is that right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They said after having a baby.
Speaker 2: Okay. So so here's so there's a saying in applied curative real medicine as a compared to theoretical non curative pharmaceutical medicine that when you hear hoof beats. You think about horses before you think about zebras. What does this mean? It means well, when you see a symptom complex, you think about the most common things that cause that before you think about weird things that cause that. So here is my invisible tank, right, And in order for your body to be optimally healthy, it needs to be off with ninety essential nutrients. But the ninety essential nutrients are not in the food. Some of them are, or we'd be dead, but the lions share are not. So this is how many nutrients. Most people have less than half. And then you get pregnant and what happens, Well, now there's two people vying for your nutrients. So post pregnancy, you're running on nutrient fumes because the baby sucked as many of them out of you as you could. This is also the reason that women get eclampsia, preeclampsia, gestational diabetes, postpartum depression, blood sugar issues, malasma post pregnancy. It's because the pregnancy sucked all of the extra nutrients out of your body, and now you are running on fumes. So the first thing to do is just fill the tank back up, right, It's the first thing to do for like the first eight weeks, I would just take the Healthy Foundation pack, right, So, yeah, so go to Eifelhealth dot com.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll put that on the screen here.
Speaker 2: And order one Healthy Foundation pack. And also I would do two bottles of the liver and gall bladder good Herbs Liver and gallbladder support. Good Herbs Liver and gall bladder support. Two bottles of that. Take four mls twice a day for four weeks. Four mls twice a day for four weeks. Do these two things. Do the good herb stuff for four weeks. Do the nutritional supplements for the rest of your life. But you should probably see improvement by week six, if not sooner. And remember this is not a malasma treatment. This is a treatment for you because we don't treat the disease. We treat the person. And so as you're employing the therapeutics, you want to look to see how they affect you across the board, not just the skin. So your mood, your energy, your appetite, your sex drive, your weight, your sleep, your whole enchilada, including of course the skin. And that's the best way to objectively understand you know the effectiveness of the therapeutic.
Speaker 1: Very good, all right, safe type down there. So it's eifelhealth dot Com. And I want to go to the site itself, and just so people said, then real quick, let me just fight at their tab here, so I could do that. There we go and let me do the present screen on that. All right, we'll preay off on the side. I'm assuming. Yeah, that looks good. Okay, So the eifelhealth dot Com you can see in the bottom of the ninety essentils. Now here's here's the other thing I want to show you. So there is a number here to call and doctor Good and I we've talked about this last week. It's probably better to call because this is static information on the site and you might find that there's a special or something going on with it.
Speaker 2: You'll definitely get a better price if you call then if you just order online, because you know, the company that manufactures this stuff has promotions all the time, and we're low budget. We don't have people that can continually update the website and you know, keep all of those ducks in a row. So just give them a call. Eight eight eight six seventeen ninety six. Shoot for extension zero zero one extension zero.
Speaker 1: Zero one zero zero one, okay.
Speaker 2: And tell Brenda will answer. Tell her you need one Healthy Foundation pack and two bottles of the liver and gall bladder support, okay, and she'll tell you how to take it and how to get free shipping in the whole Enchilada.
Speaker 1: All right, very good? And uh yeah, So I was quite surprised when I just made place my motor so I was very happy with the difference that I saw from the website to what I got. So that was very very awesome of her to do that.
Speaker 2: And we're a low budget, so yeah.
Speaker 1: And let me go ahead and just take this down so we can get the next question up there that'd be in so aside from the ninety copper and selenium, what would you recommend for internal hemorrhoids that are blocking or quote unquote discharge.
Speaker 2: You need a homeopathic treatment for that, either that or hydrotherapy. There's a hydrotherapy treatment called a sitz bath. Sitz sitz bath. Just do a web search for sitz bath. It's a little device that you put on the toilet seat and you fill it with water and you plump your butt down in it. I would put the water at around fifty five degrees. So you want, yeah it's cold. Yes, you want to PLoP your rear end in the cold water for about three minutes. And I would do that twice a day and over time, that will help the hemorrhoids to resolve. Now, if they don't, then you're going to need to employ a homeopathic treatment. There is a generic homeopathic remedy for hemorrhoids. But remember, we don't treat diseases with homeopathy. We treat people with homeopathy. So it is entirely possible that this remedy will not work because it has to be individualized. So I'll tell you the name of it. I'll tell you how to take it. It's a hail Mary. It's not going to hurt you. It might just fix the problem altogether, survey says, and their internal right, Well, isn't that interesting?
Speaker 1: H Okay? Sorry, I had ad, It's okay.
Speaker 2: I'm still looking for this. I'm looking for this homeopathic h Okay. So you want to do uh A Snicula aqua that's s like cira A like apple, and like Nancy I like India C like Charlie U l A s A n I c U l a aqua A q u A snicula aqua. Get it in the thirty C potentcy take two pellets three times a day for five days.
Speaker 1: Let me make sure I got this story. So I'm going to say it back to you. S A N I see U l A yep and aqua it's pretty easy.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And that you said what the C three thirty Yeah, all right, just type that in there for him and Jay Ridge says thank you as well. She replied back, saying thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're welcome. Good luck. Let me know what happens. We're always interested in what happens. A colleague of mine who is helping me to you know, spread this word. He's got thousands of testimonials that they're he's in the process of codifying and categorizing, so stuff works. It's a really smart approach. I mean, it's kind of elementary. It's like telling somebody who's thirsty to drink water. It's like, yeah, right, It's just that people don't know anything about it.
Speaker 1: So there's no emphasis placed on any of this stuff. When people are ill, they never think, hey, well, are you getting everything that your body needs to function?
Speaker 2: What's because yeah, that's right, because the culture that we've grown up inside of is one hundred percent materialistic, and it doesn't believe in God. It doesn't believe in the spirit, it doesn't believe in anything metaphysical. It doesn't believe that the body has a vital force. It doesn't believe that the body can cure itself. Conventional medical doctor thinks that your body is a big bag of biochemicals waiting to break, and when it does break, it's not the MD's job to fix it. It's the MD's job to manage it and kick the can down the road and keep you alive. Who cares if you get side effects from the drugs. It's the only thing that's going to work, which is wrong. But that's how they think, and that's why you should fire your medical doctor immediately and only use them for emergency medical situations.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Karen asked how many tablets and how many times a day? She missed that part.
Speaker 2: Two pellets three times a day for five days.
Speaker 1: Okay, two pellets three times a day for five days, yep, okay, And can you answer for me milo dysplastic syndrome something that's okay, I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: I'll show you how the mind of a nature pathic doctor works. So I'm going to type this.
Speaker 1: Up because again, disease names are just names. It's the you that that matters.
Speaker 2: So okay, so we have mieloed dysplastic syndrome. Okay, Well, I'm going to read this right from the MDS website, I think. Yeah, so this is a website devoted to this disease.
Speaker 1: All right, Oh, surprise, surprise that the Mayo Clinic specializes in the crap. Yeah, because that Norm MacDonald went to the Mayo Clinic often because he was a bit of a hypochondriac because he had stomach cancer in eighty six, so he was always thinking he was going to die, and eventually they told him he had this and they killed him.
Speaker 2: There you go, and nobody went to jail. My oldest Plastic syndrome is a group of disorders in which the bone marrow does not make enough healthy blood cells. The medical doctors have no idea why this happens, and they have no idea what to do to fix it. They can only manage it by kicking the can down the road. However, a logical person would conclude that the first thing to consider is that it's funky bone marrow. And why do you have funky bone marrow because you've run out of bone marrow nutrients. It's probably a good place to start. So what are bone marrow nutrients. They're the same nutrients as your bones need. So we would treat this like arthritis. We would give bone and joint support medical nutrition, and I'm going to beat you twenty five cents. It'll fix it in ninety days. So you have to eliminate the twelve bad foods and you have to take the nutritional supplements sufficient to the cause every day like your life depended on it, and then reassess after ninety days. I remember, this is a lifetime treatment. You always need to breathe are you always need to drink water, You always need the ninety essential nutrients, and so nobody gets off of that hook. But when we take a therapeutic dose, we take more than we're used to for a maintenance dose. So here's what I would recommend. I would do two healthy Foundation packs in one bottle of glucogel at the two hundred and forty count two healthy Foundation packs per month, and one bottle of gluco gel at the two hundred and forty count per month. I would do that for ninety days and look to see if the blood work improves after that.
Speaker 1: So the healthy foundation back. So if we're doing a capa day, we're doing two caps a day in that sense, and we're doing one glass of the tangy tangerine. We're doing two glasses, so you can just kind of space them ount throughout the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. You just double the dosage space amount, or you can take twice as much in your morning cocktail. You just take longer to drink it.
Speaker 1: Okay. So yeah, you said I think in the past that you should probably take like an hour to drink it anyway.
Speaker 2: Yes, at least, yeah, yeah, Daniel, And then you can just chuck it down.
Speaker 1: Sounds like, God, it's weird. I can. I mean, this is a pink glass, but this is tea. I swear to god, I haven't drink it over ten years. But yeah, I it just opens up like a freaking vacuum and it sucks. I can take the huge gulps of stuff. So that's funny. So that's that is very interesting and very sad at the same time because people who have my little dysplastic syndrome. They say, oh, that's you're headed towards a cute leukemia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well in md Land you would be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially when you're not addressing the core of the problem. It's just this just sickens me. How simple the answers are to fix this right the ship, and yet so I'm dying instead.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I'll give you a little example of how these knuckleheads think, right, treating this little girl. She's got seizures. She's young, she's I don't know, five, six seven something like that, and I've been treating her for a year and she's improving. And once a year she goes in for an EEG, which is you know, they put the pads on your on your head and they measure your brain win activity. And in one year her seizure activity had decreased by like seventy percent, seventy reduction in the amount of seizures she has and the frequency of the seizures. Right, so they went like, instead of lasting for ten to thirty seconds, they lasted for three seconds. And instead of having won every hour, she's having like two a day, and right, So, yeah, dramatic improvement in the course of a year, and the medical doctor's solution was to increase her medication.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? So she was getting better than they increased her medication because they said it must be working, so we just got to give a little bit more.
Speaker 2: That's what they wanted to do. And it's freaking insane. And the only reason that they compared her current ee to the historically eg was because the mother told her to.
Speaker 1: Oh so after going to you for a year, they still have no faith in what's working for their daughter.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, you got that wrong. No, the medtech, the doctor who was running the test, was not interested in comparing the old results to the new results.
Speaker 1: Oh I see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: He just mother had to tell her to do it.
Speaker 1: I get it. I get you.
Speaker 2: And the reason that they didn't want to do that was because they don't think this disease can be cured. They don't think anything can be cured. They don't even think heartburn can be cured. So this is how these people think, and this is why you need to fire your medical doctor, because they are children playing with hand grenades and they're going to blow something up and it's probably going to be your body, so get yourself out from underneath them and only use them in an absolute dire emergency. Sometimes you need it.
Speaker 1: So do they play that game where they accept the prescription, fill it and then just put it on a shelf and don't use it, or how do they.
Speaker 2: Go, Oh, no, I encourage that. Well, if it were my child, she wouldn't be on any medication. But that's a hard thing to convince parents of. So you know, the child's medicated, but the goal is two because she has symptoms, but the symptoms are reducing, and you know, once we get the symptomology down to a certain level, then the recommendation is to wean off of the seizure.
Speaker 1: Mad she'll never be able to have a driver's license if that Caesar thing is a recurring thing in her older life, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Plus, I mean more than that, there's an imbalance that's not being addressed.
Speaker 1: Of course. Yeah, I know all that I'm just thinking about.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I mean, is her quality of life would be in the crapper. It's very important unless she was Elon Musk's daughter and then she could have a private show for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know you guys. So it says Karen said she lost her notes, so she's asking again the anxiety, anxiety, panic attacks that hit instantly, light headed, jelly legs, heart racing, like about to faint. What homeopathic for surprise attacks or I think you need more than that, right for a homeopathic thing, But.
Speaker 2: Well, the first thing to try would be jel semium g E l S like sierra E like echo M like Mary, I U M jel semium. Try that. Get it in the two hundred C potency jel semium two hundred C. Take two pellets orally when you get the attack.
Speaker 1: And that's actually is a different question because that was for immediates, not just having anxiety. So that's that was different. So Karen, that was that was a good question because that was a different homeopath. And the last time, yeah, you had asked.
Speaker 2: Now the other homeopathic to try for sudden instant anxiety is aconite ac O and it. But because of the jelly legs, try the jael semium first.
Speaker 1: Okay, I get that, Karen, A C O and I E. But use the jail senium first. That's in the two hundred C. What was the aconite in as far as thirty C two hundred as well.
Speaker 2: We had two hundred.
Speaker 1: Okay, very good. And for people out there who think that these the the solutions sound simple, it is because it is right. I mean, it's not simple to figure out what the homeopath is because you have to have an understanding and knowledge of what the symptoms are presented by the actual holy path itself. That takes a lifetime and a half to figure out. But as far as the core you know solutions, everything is First, give your body everything it needs so it can basically do most of the maintenance itself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it can. We've given these generic therapeutics over ten thousand people and they all got better. I mean that's eighty Well, they didn't all get better, eighty three percent of them got better, right, so it's an eighty three percent success rate. Why, because your body knows how to fix itself. Your body wants to fix itself. Your body's trying to fix itself, but it needs help. I mean, if you cut your finger, do you need to have your finger chopped off? No, you just need to keep the wound clean and in about ten days, the body fixes it all by itself. Because it can. You get you know, you go to Mexico and drink bad water and you get Monazuma's revenge and you're you know, you're crapping out water for every fifteen minutes for three days. Then it goes away because your body fixes it. Right, you get the flu or whatever the hell it is. You get sick seasonally, and you're sick for ten days and then you get better. Why because your body fixed it. Man, this is the greatest secret in the world. And you know it's brought to you by materialistic mechanistic medical methodology, which is delivered inside of self policing, self regulating monopoly. So they don't let doctors like me onto the main stage. They don't want the competition. If I was to practice my medicine in Tennessee, I would be thrown in jail. It's a felony. You think that's right.
Speaker 1: It's just upsetting to me that these places that shouldn't have that type of bureaucracy. You would think, you would hope, like Tennessee. You think a good old boys, you know, people who aren't going to take crap and listen to the bureaucer. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, a lot of it has to do with historical stuff, and yeah, laws that were put in place sixty years ago before we were more enlightened than we are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks Rockefeller.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but nonetheless, my point is that the people practicing curative medicine are you know, in the minority, and we are legislated against. And that's why you don't think that it's easy to fix the body, and why you put up with getting sick, because you just think, oh, that's life, because you look around and everybody's sick. I mean, everybody's on a prescription medicine. Everybody's got something. And the older you get, the more you get, and so people think that that's just normal. It's not. It's normal underneath the care of the MD. It's not normal anywhere else. And this is the world that we live in.
Speaker 1: It's unfortunate that. I mean, I'm glad that we do these things. It makes me feel like we're really doing something important, and especially here because this is this is like that golden information, key to life type of stuff. This isn't something to scoff at. This is even lie to your whole life. And the simple explanations should make you feel more connected with God, a higher purpose, a higher you know everything because somebody and something created a system that helps itself and it's very symbiotic with the rest of nature, and that should that should put a you know, reinforce the a lot of the religious beliefs and all that other stuff that people have because here's evidence of it in practice or in more you know, in motion.
Speaker 2: And another reason that that these therapeutics work is because they're based on natural law. It's a law. It's not a theory, it's not a supposition. It's a natural law of healing, which the medical doctors are blind to. So I mean, you know, if you didn't know anything about chemistry and you took a match, and you had one hundred glasses of gasoline, and you put the match in every glass. Every time you did it, the gasoline would explode because that's a natural law. Gasoline is flammable, and when you expose it to fire, it explodes. That's a chemical law. Happens every time, whether you believe in it or not, whether you know in it, ternet, it's a law. It's the same with the law of healing, the law of cure. It exists whether you know it or not, and whether you believe it or not, you have to actualize it. And the medical doctors are don't know anything about this, and you're suffering because of it. So fire your goddamn medical doctor today. Stop listening to them, and only use them in life threatening emergencies. And you know, because because in a perfect world where we had nature pathic hospitals and homeopathic hospitals and there were just as many nature pathic doctors, just as many homeopathic doctors as mds, insurance paid for everything, and it was a fair and equitable thing, right level playing field, then you wouldn't need your medical doctor. You simply wouldn't need them. The only time that you would need them is if you're not a bile accident or you break your leg, you get a bullet in your arm, right, because that's what they're good for. But in today's day and age, you're gonna need the medical doctor at some point in time because you've been so screwed up by listening to their advice for your entire life that your system is a little messed up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, poisoned as well. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And sometimes you get to my office too late and you need the emergency heroic medical intervention to keep you alive for twelve more months. So my therapeutics can can reach in and fix it. But in a in a level playing field, you would never need to visit the MD's office unless and until you know you had a physical trauma a mechanical you needed mechanical medicine, because that's the only thing that they're good at.
Speaker 1: No, before we get back to j Ridge, I'm just gonna add this real quick. We should we need to talk about this because this is the the wealth of information that we have at our disposal here from doctor Peter Glidden and when you initially log on and this is lead big farm behind. I'm gonna put the I'm putting this into the two chats so that it's also visible on YouTube. Isn't it great that we're on YouTube again and there's more people there. Eventually that'll pick up pace and that'll be a good spot to convey information. I'm surprised it's happening, but I'm not gonna I'm not gonna lift a look a gift, whatever the heck in the eye. Just keep going with it, right says leave big far behind dot com and then I don't. I can never tell if it's a forward slash or backslash, but that slash question mark via via equals PG as in Peter glod and n d as a Nature Ethic doctor Health and you'll find that link. You can click it. It's green and rumble and it's whatever color it is and on YouTube. But this is the plant like this shows you. Here, you kind of get into a log in section. There you use B A A L, B U S T E R S for fifty percent off.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, I'm giving fifty off.
Speaker 1: That is insane, but hey, get it while you can, my god. And if you scroll down all the way on the very first page, keep going, keep going, keep going. You're gonna see you see when you see Superman in the suit. There you go a little bit further. You see the multi memberships. That's half of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thirty bucks a month. Jesus, I'm giving it away, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, with the amount of information that's in here, I'll show you that in just a second. But this is the book. You also get twenty percent off of that once you remember if you get the physical copy.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, I'm giving twenty percent off the book.
Speaker 1: Yes, my god. And Colleen just said that she thought it was an amazing book and a great add on for most for wonderful information as far as the website is concerned.
Speaker 2: Okay, look, there's one thing that's glaringly apparent. I need a business manager. Yes, So if anybody out there wants a job, call my office, because I don't know jack about any of that.
Speaker 1: And I've read the book as well, and it also is it's a manual like survival guide because it has one hundred and eight or so one hundred and six one hundred and eight common maladies. I guess you could say, ill, this is the things that they that doctors put labels on. And there's a homeopathic approach, nutril pathic approach, nutritional approach, and then there's their approach, and they side by side comparison. You can say, oh, my god, that sounds awful versus Wow, that sounds pretty logical. And you just see that one hundred and six times you're like, my god, what have we been doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That's a good point, isn't it? That? You know, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain? Right? People? People, don't We have been underneath the jack booted heel of a self policing, self regulating medical monopoly for longer than anybody's been alive, well, most people have been alive, so we have all grown up inside of this medical model, which is bad and inconsistent with scientific reality. We all bought a hook line and sinker, and you know, we've all drunk that kool aid. And so when you hook hits your wagon to my cart or whoever that metaphor is, I will pop you right out of that matrix. That's the intention of the website, that's the intention of my book. It's to pop you out of the medical matrix. Because you've been you need to unlearn most of what you've come to realize is true. I mean even about cellular anatomy. I mean it. The level of misdirection is overwhelming. What you've been lied to about. It's overwhelming to me, and I've been doing it for thirty six years. So as a layperson, your head's freaking going to explode every time you turn one of my pages.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was Mark explained, but it was someone of that caliber said something, isn't it amazing? How many how many things that we think that are that just simply aren't, or something that's something to that effect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a lie can travel halfway around the world before the truth gets out of bed. Yeah, right, it's true.
Speaker 1: And now I'm looking at the blood sugar issues one here and the reason why I stopped there and I looked at cancer and I said to myself, you know this, this here is a is a result of multiple failures that bring you to this point, right, because everything else that was along the way was never addressed properly, so if it was suppressed, it manifested into something else. So it's like, you know, you're you're squeezing the balloon. The balloon still has the same amount of airnets, so it squeezes out between your fingers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, that's a great metaphor, and.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a that's an unfortunate thing because until you get somebody who can really get on top of that, you're going to be facing that type of scenario the whole time.
Speaker 2: Oh, for goodness sakes, well, I just was on a on a once a month, I do uh an interview. So I'm a member of a professional organization called the Nature Pathic Medicine Institute, and it's a five oh one C three platinum rated a nonprofit organization, the intention of which is to keep the flame of pure nature pathic medicine alive. So the Nature Pathic Medicine Institute teaches nature pathic doctors authentic nature pathic therapeutics. It's a wonderful organization and part of because they're not being taught at in nature pathic medical school. So once a month I'm i interview doctors from all around the world and we talk about different things having to do with nature pathic medicine and curative medical therapeutics. And so today we talked with doctor Andre Saine, who is the world's leading homeopathic expert. Sayn has for gotten more about homeopathy than most doctors know. He just finished a really great two book series. It's called Pure Homeopathy Lessons in Pure Homeopathy. This is more for a clinician than it is for a lay person, but nonetheless it was a remarkable historical overview. I mean, this is a two volume set. Look at this and it's just one book. Yeah, I mean, I thought my book was big. And so I'm interviewing Sane today and he's in the process of putting together the infrastructure and raising the money for a school of pure nature pathic medicine and pure homeopathic medicine that's going to be in Montreal. It's very, very, very exciting, and if this can be pulled off, it will change the way that medicine is practiced in the world within the next fifty years.
Speaker 1: Are you going to be a a what they call it.
Speaker 2: An instructor a webcast.
Speaker 1: You're going to be moving to Montreal with the with the crew.
Speaker 2: Montreal is not so bad.
Speaker 1: Actually yeah, it's not too far from New York upstate like Plattsbury.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so time will tell. But nonetheless, it's very exciting because the nature pathic medical schools which currently exists have completely dropped the ball and are not teaching nature pathic medicine anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, and we talked about the slow creeping and why that happened with funding and all that stuff. And you go to the you go to the prescription drugs first, and then the add on is the ND you know, it's just ridiculous.
Speaker 2: So if we can have a legitimate nature pathic school with a clinic and then we can chart what happens to the patients to come to the clinic and we've got we've got the results, we've got the before lab work, the before diagnostic criteria, we've got the after lab work, and the after diagnostic criteria. It's going to change the way that matters since practice.
Speaker 1: So, for can a person who's not a member of this site access to that interview that you had with him today or is that something that's for the students alone.
Speaker 2: Well you can. You can become a lay member of the organization and then you'll have access to all the information.
Speaker 1: And then that so like there'll be like an interview video that you did today that would be on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting with this backed student doctor associate, Professional General public associate. Is that the one you're talking about.
Speaker 2: That's the one. It's a hundred bucks per year.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Cool.
Speaker 2: And by the way, this this organization that's a platinum rated, which is as high as you can get five oh one C three nonprofit. So if anybody in the listening audience is in the business of doing charitable donations every year, give to the NMI. Because I do the numbers, there's like, let's say there's four hundred nature pathic doctors who are members of this organization, which is about right. Let's say they each see five hundred patients a year. That's four hundred times five hundred. That's a lot of patients a year. I mean, let's do the math. I can never do it with the zeros in my head, right, So four hundred times five hundred.
Speaker 1: You just have the zeros back later.
Speaker 2: Right. That's two hundred thousand people. So if you donate to the NMI, you will be helping two hundred thousand people to have better healthcare because the Nature Pathic Medicine Institute teaches nature pathic doctors how to be better at what they do. So the doctors get better at what they do, their patients receive the benefits, and you support all that. It's a really great way to donate money, no.
Speaker 1: Kidding, So let's not let's uncondition ourselves from the norm and say, oh, we have to give money to Saint Jud's because Saint Jue helps kids with cancer. How about this, how about we support an organization that never lets your children get cancer in the first place. Doesn't that? Isn't that a better world to live in?
Speaker 2: It's a better world to live in. One hundred thousand and you know, I mean I keep looking for metaphors or like historical metaphors to like compare this to. There really aren't any. Well, I mean, I guess you could compare us to you know, Martin Luther King Junior, who was rallying the country for you know, better rights for African Americans, right, and they were definitely in the minority. And so that's kind of what we're like, you know, or Gandhi trying to get the English out of India. That's kind of what we're like here. We're a minority, which is speaking truth to power. And you know this isn't Look look, folks, you're.
Speaker 1: Welcome Heaven and Libya.
Speaker 2: Hello, right, You're welcome to your own opinion about which is the best automobile, or about which political party is the best, or what's the best economic system, or you know, what's the best way to build a house? Great, those things are great.
Speaker 1: My vote is for the pacer, all right. And the cars.
Speaker 2: Had a pacer.
Speaker 1: It seems like everybody did, like my dad. Yeah, that's what the motor was, right, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I can't remember. It might have been. But when it when it comes to things that are really important, like medicine, you're not welcome to your own opinions. All right. Well, you're welcome to your own opinion, but not your own set of facts. And the facts are the conventional medicine is non curative. Uh, it's managerial. It delivers dangerous medicines that replete with side effects that are very expensive. It's the leading cause of death, the leading cause of bankruptcy. And while these people have been in complete, utter, in total control of the development and the delivery of medicine due to the monopoly that has existed for one hundred years, our health went into the shit camp. This is the reason that we have a chronic health disease epidemic is because the medical doctors are really bad at what they do well. They're really bad at delivering health care. They don't deliver health care, they deliver disease management.
Speaker 1: The whole concept of oppositional you know, it's like they're defiant against the body. They're not working with it, they're constantly working against it. So how long do you think you can get beat up by your doctor before you're something even worse happens.
Speaker 2: And yet, you know, the medical doctors are so pig headed.
Speaker 1: Because your doctor's really good at beating up your body. He's probably the best, right.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, they're so brainwashed that they actually think they're doing you a favor by vaccinating you. Oh, aly, you need the vaccination. Okay, no you don't.
Speaker 1: So here's Jay Ridd saying, just curious, could melasma be indicative of a liver or gall bladder problem? And that's when you said you'd already told him about the good IRBs though, or told her about the good IRBs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so melasma is usually a function of a progesterone deficiency. Progesterone is one of the sex hormones in the human body. And what causes progesterone deficiencies it's not enough cholesterol in the body. So why isn't there enough cholesterol. It's because your liver is funky m So that's why we need to upregulate the liver with the liver and gall bladder support. And I would also what I should also have it mentioned in what I'm mentioned now, Yeah, eat a diet high in cholesterol.
Speaker 1: Also, yeah, don't don't use the pogestional creams, right doctor gluten.
Speaker 2: No, that's a bad idea, even.
Speaker 1: The ones that they say are from organic sources, because they're just using some sort of plant thing that doesn't equate to human then it's not the right way to do it. Anyway.
Speaker 2: I used to do hormone creams. I was one of the first doctors in the world to do that bioidentical hormones back in the day. I don't do it anymore.
Speaker 1: His name was John Lee, the guy that was pushing it, right, that's right, Yeah, I thought so.
Speaker 2: And also Suzanne Summers.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that didn't shurt it out too well for her either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but did the press catch that. No, no they didn't, because you can't speak ill against big Farmer in the mainstream. You just can't do it. And that's a problem.
Speaker 1: It's too bad. She was a beautiful woman. She went through a hell the rest of her life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, you reap what you sew.
Speaker 1: Right, that's true. This is true. Unfortunately, there's a lot of I don't know if it's just other people are that brainwash themselves, or if they're actually it's they're on the hook because the money and you know other things. They're used to a certain lifestyle, so once the run of show business for a while, they just kind of latch onto whatever's going to pay them and uhcw the screw the integrity, you know, screw the dignity and self respect. That's okay, as long as you got the cash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the older that I get. I am of the opinion that, you know, most people who are wealthy got there.
Speaker 1: Unscrupulously right, They don't care.
Speaker 2: They're most not saying all. I know a bunch of wealthy people that did it on the up and up, but I think they're few and far between if I had to guess, and I do, But you know, nonetheless, here's the deal. It all boils down to this. You cannot cut, burn and drug your way to health. You can't do it. So if you want to get healthy, then you need to align yourself with the medical therapeutic that supports and promotes your body's built in, God given ability to make itself healthy.
Speaker 1: So can I ask you what your opinion is of giving yourself mustard gas treatments?
Speaker 2: Oh you chemotherapy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you're already dying basically, well, you don't necessarily have to be, because you could just get the nutrients in your body. But you know, I.
Speaker 2: Swear to God, it's only the medical doctors that could come up with bullshit like this and still have a job.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, this killed white blood cells and people in addition to killing them, and let's use this for a treatment a therapeutic. Therapeutic sounds like it's like a nice massage, it's not.
Speaker 2: And then there's the whole concept of wellness that just really pisses me off.
Speaker 1: You mean, like social media, like everybody has an opinion. Now Chicken's bad for you. Everybody you know chicken kills you, showing your lifespan.
Speaker 2: Well, look think it through. Yes, all of that is true, but that's not where I'm going with that line of thought. So why does the wellness organization exist in the first.
Speaker 1: Place to sell supplements?
Speaker 2: Yes, and also because subconsciously people know that the medical doctors are not going to make them feel better. They're not going to make them well. The medical doctors can't do it. People understand that. So the wellness industry has taken advantage of the failure of conventional medicine. But it's lipstick on a pig because fraction. Yeah, you know, you can't hot rock your way into health. You simply can't do it. It's not going to cure the cancer, it's not going to cure the asthma, it's not going to cure the eggitment, it's not going to cure the migraine, headaches, it's not going to cure anything. You're going to feel better temporarily because you know you will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's that's like taking the getting a high.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: It's like if your herbal supplement doesn't have the nutrients in it too, urtal supplement is only going to go as far as what you're deficient in other places.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you go to SPA day. It's it's a temporary fix, right, And why do you need the SPA day because the conventional medical doctors failed you, So let's do the spa Okay, well, okay, it's temporary. It's like smoking pot, drinking alcohol. It's a temporary fix. Smoking cigarettes. Do you know why people smoke cigarettes? I think we talked about this.
Speaker 1: Before anxiety relief. I think it causes the opposite. I don't like smoking personally. I think it makes you. It does increase your blood pressure, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's axiolytic, so it calms people down. Why is everybody all hyped up? Right? That's a good question.
Speaker 1: The world that we need to live in, the anxiety three people have to work to, you know, support a household, constant worry about bills. I'm sure that has a lot to do with everything.
Speaker 2: Well, Daniel, the old clock on the wall says, I got a bounce.
Speaker 1: All right, sir, I will show the website when it's more before you go. Thank you again for your time. I really appreciate every time you're here, sir.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks. I'm gonna be uh have much bigger biceps next week. So look out.
Speaker 1: Awesome you bringing it to your home. You're bringing it. You bring yourself to the gym yet.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, thanks man.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir. All right, here we are there, we be. This is us. No, it's over here. Hold on that look better. See what the bombs are. They're supposed to say truth on them. I don't know what happened, but truth bombs. See the little bombs in the blue with the blue blue on blue background. See that phone with the rotary dial on it. It's good times. Right, Okay, let's go into the present screen here and I will show you. Well, let's go with the regular entire screen. H yeah, I forgot. I didn't do this with the other camera today. I didn't use the what's that thing called for very sake 'bs today. I just want right straight from the stream yard for my logic tech Brio camera here. Okay, so let's go into We'll just use to use Tube as an example. Because after the stream is over for whatever reason, until another month passes, I'm not allowed to have clickable links on YouTube. So come over to the Rumble channel. It's the same name, and you can find the links clickable and you scroll down here. This is usually on the on these days, usually supposed to be on top. But here first of all, if you are on Rumble, click this here where it says YouTube dot com Ballbusters and subscribe over the there as well. If you want my book, you want my house losses this or the creating that is this link right here Patreon to support the show if we get and then I know this sounds like a lot, but we have four almost five thousand people here just on Rumble. If we get one hundred more people just at the five dollar month Patreon dot com, you know, a pledge that money would be sick about six hundred bucks a month because I only get about one hundred now would be used directly like I would not even get any of it. We go directly to creating a ball Busters website powered by the same a video format software that FTJ Media is and Quarter is also, but it'll be the updated more bells and whistles, plugins and all that stuff that they've been developing for the last year and a half. So it'll be as good as that, but restricted to basically me and maybe five other people's information. So it'd be like a BBN or a ball Buster's network. Josh would be on there, the guy who's the guy behind the scenes, and it would be specifically a site where nobody could take us down and we'd always be there. Right now, I'm using Quarter, c U R D E R dot TV, Backslash channel, backslash ball Busters or forward slash, I don't know those things. It starts in the back, goes to the forward. Which way do you call that? It's all about prospective, you know, vantage point, perspective, whatever, anyway, coming down here. You click this link here it says leave big farm behind and then if you look under here if before you if you want to this is an easier way to do it, you go ahead like this. I decided to not do that. Right click it and copy first and then click this, and then we get into something like this will automatically pop up when you go it should if you're not. If you're not already remember and then you joined joint right, I got it in way back, so by twenty four month, but way way back, So these plans would be fifty percent off what you see there, so to forty for a year or thirty month. This one's cheaper than this one still about one hundred and twenty. So you do the math, so yearly it's cheaper, but at least Dispo wasn't. So when the X year comes by just being you know, put a market on your calendar so you're not you're not surprised when it renews itself, whereas this one's monthly, and so you'll be monthly reminded. Seen, it will never be one big surprise, you know what I mean. And from here you have access to health recovery protocols, medical myth bussings with I mean you guys seeing this, I can't ever tell. Yes, it looks like you are okay. Good interviews with the experts. And doctor Manzo was one of those live Q and as he does two a week, so he does one on Tuesday and one on Thursday, so tomorrow he has one going I think around eleven. Let's take a look. Okay, So yeah, Thursdays are from eleven am to noon, and that's Central time, so for me that would be nine am. I think, is that right? Yeah, it is, that is correct, So Tuesday, most Tuesdays from eight pm to nine pm Central and each school down here. Thanks for showing up, and I haven't remember. It's just become a member and remember that you talk about. And let's see, let's go back to here and the Q and A archives. So the most recent one was here in May sixth and this is how you do the uh you see the chat here that goes on and Bob's a moderator. And then when you win, this thing starts and you're sitting here waiting for it to go, a little green tab button will pop up here in the bottom left hand corner, and then you can ask your question by typing it in so you don't have to open your mouth, and then it actually has to hear your voice. If you're concerned or shy or something like that, Hey, Pat, you junks in Arizona. Nice? Then you can maybe find this format more pleasing so that you don't have to, you know, have human social skills. Not too many people have this anymore? All right? Uh? What else we got going on here? So yeah, thank you for showing up here on YouTube. Hey what's up, bud? And where? Well? Yes, eight ninety two orre you working our way to one thousand and then from there we're gonna go to a hundred thousand, right, you know, and increments and steps and smaller goals along the way. But that's the objective. I want to kick one hundred thousand. I'd like to do it on both sides, right. Why it wouldn't it be that you would have the same amount of support on a different platform. Oh, just because it doesn't work that way. Yeah, that's right, all right. So then here's this Am I still doing the same thing? Okay? Uh? This is the number to call, and I think it's one on one, but he says zero zero one for Brenda and then there's ninety essentials so specific me personally, I asked you, which by the way, I haven't taken yet. I like the liquid. There's the powder form there. I'm just gonna take mine. Now, you can fill a cap, but I'm just gonna take a gulb because you know it's mine. So roughly to gulbs for me, I will send one to my dad because the magnesium. Oh yeah, I should tell you what it's. What is it? Calcium magnesium, glucosamine, and unique calcium magnesium for prepper blood pressure. And my dad said he had high blood pressure, so I said, okay, let's go it. So it says beyond aus Geoff does more than simply provide you with the nutrients you need to support healthy bones and joints. It says it contains more than seventy seven organically bound non GMO trace minerals, provides more than one hundred percent of your daily value of bone and joint vitamins and minerals in one serving. Contains cofactors necessary to absorb calcium. That's an important thing you need to have, that little bridge. And okay, we have all this stuff here, just like with proteins, Like, okay, I have all the protein in my body, but do I have anything? You have the essential things that required to break those proteins down so they can be used. Uh, that's a more of a workout, you know, bodybuilding thing. But that's always the thing to keep keep in mind, all right, all these things that work with each other. That's why isolating one thing rather than taking a whole food type of thing. Is kind of sometimes self defeating, or when you take multiple things because it's self mental fads and you end up canceling out the benefits of something because they counteract with something else or they neutralize it. Right, Gluten free and shell for shell fish, Gluten free and shell fish allergir and free. This is the beyond oh ceo FX and then the ultimate fas. I have those over here too, essential fatty acids. So I'm probably gonna take two of these today because I just am now. Doctor Monzo also has a cod live royal one that's a smaller pill. He has a bigger pill too, I think, And they're I think they're both nitrogen filled. I think I believe these are nitrogen instead of so they don't get oxidized. Right, that's a that's an important thing. So don't cut it, don't pop them and swallom, just swallow them. And then this has they what does it say typical ever so linylinic acid? Well, look acid gamma. You know I can't I think that says Lena linic. I don't know. I can't read it right now. My eyes are my isl it's a little blurry. And then the plant derived minerals, which again I haven't had yet today. And if I work out, if I once I get off the elliptical and I've done because I do four miles a day on the elliptical, you think i'd be like fat, fatless, but I'm not because I have been a jerk and eat sugar. So summer's coming, so I gotta, I gotta get back into it. But every day forever that one seems like at least eight months I've been maybe longer, maybe a whole year I've been. No, it's been over a year. I've been doing four miles a day and elliptical at my house. So plant to ride minerals. And I'll tell you what this is. Each court contains a natural absorb assortment sorry of approximately nineteen thousand milligrams of natural plant mineral solids. Now, this is what's important about this. Plants can take a mineral and make it soluble so that people can use it. It chinxes it into a different form, so it says calcium chloride, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, sulfur, and it's aluminum like some of these and smaller doses are good. So but it shows you boron cadmium and it just goes down and non. So there's like seven. This says in here there are majestic earth plant derived minerals, multimineral complex, unaltered plant derived minerals from humic shale, liquid cloidal form, no additives or preservatives, and there you go. So that and that powerhouses. You all should be uh getting that up and getting the membership. If you get the membership, then you have Mamzo has two strains. I buy the twelve hundred milligram one. That's a bigger one. Yeah, yeah, yep, So you can take two of the smaller ones. You can just get one of the bigger ones. That's a forward slash. It's leaning forward, but it starts in the back. So again it's just a matter of perspective, right, So she says it's a forward slash. Well, if I lean backward, but my legs are out forward, isn't that not a forward thing? If I am I leaning backward or is it that my legs are out at in front of me. It's all a matter of how you perceive it. So if you say you're leaning, that's a forward slash, but my legs are behind me, So am I leaning forward or my you know what I mean? Or my legs behind me? How much way are you? Are you? What part are you focusing on to make your statement? So none of either one of those are I don't think a really descriptive the top leans for That's how I learned to remember in elementary school. Obviously I learned something highly beneficial. Yes, thank you. And you drove a pacer just like my dad and doctor doctor Glyndon. And there's a werewolf. Hello, bb Dan, Oh you know, let's let's put it. Let's put him on big where's the other one?
Speaker 2: Dial?
Speaker 1: Classic? Bam, there it is, he said, I'll look at that wrapped around the earth. Oh yep, there was a there was a point where I wanted to see something. Really he was talking about great people. I forgot what it was, what the contact was, but I was gonna be like, yeah, like that guy in Germany who bought his country back in order, and uh, people prospered and were happy for a time until other meddling sons of bitches came along. Yeah like that guy. All right, everybody, thank you so much. I hope everybody has a wonderful day. You have some things to do today. I got a bunch of orders made, but I have got to go grab some more stuff for some other ones that came in. And if you were waiting on Creatine, somebody kind of like cleaned us out, so I had already ordered it. It should be here today or tomorrow, so I can continue on with the creatine orders. All right. So if you're waiting for one, someone are coously contacted me, somebody who's actually a step on fair Stop and viewer, so it's small. Let them know, but they'll be here either today or tomorrow and then they'll go out. I get it from a certain source where you don't. There's no adulterates, there's no additives, there's no what they call it. There's this weird thing about putting. Oh well, I forgot what the word is that they call. Forgot its stupid word mulcifiers in powders. And they use the worst thing you possibly could use, which is the bad fake synthetic carbohydrate. So when they do that, it's like a huge spike to your insulin and you don't want that, especially for fankto or something like that. So I make sure that that doesn't have that in there. Oh my god, everything's so stupid. I'm looking up something and I can't go anyway. It doesn't matter. Multidextrin is what I was referring to with the synthetic carbohydrate. They like to throw that into just about everything. Everybody, have a great day. Sign up to doctor Glyndon's website and use code. We'll first use my link. You need to do that part. You need to actually use the affiliate link. Let me show you them another way to get to that real quick. So let's pretend, Oh god, damn you, goddamn you no mine. Alright, let's pretend for a moment that these here will be clickable after the show's over, because it's not. But simper fryllc dot com is my website. If you click that and you see it pop up here, that's the one stop shop keep bond for ten percent off. It's there, it's active. But if you look at this thing, says doctor Glyndon, I changed it to Wednesday, so it's now it's an accurate day. You used to say Thursdays because that's the day that we used to be on together. If you again, just highlight but down here. Don't let that space get in there, all right, Ry click copy and then click this. It'll already be in my affiliate link and I'll bring it right to the site and then you can sign up that way, all right, that's the other way to do it. And you can do the same thing from Rumble simply by doing the same thing. You look for my website, send er fry click it, look at that here we are and then there you go. All right, important information. When pigs fly is my well, let me get rid of this, she says. When pigs fly is my favorite hot sauce, don't even I don't even need food with it. Yes, hey, those little pig nuts, bacon and pig snouts. Yeah, that's one of the ones that I have to go get more ingredients for because somebody would two. I always have one on hand, so I gotta grab and make another batch. Alrighty, thank you so much. Everybody having a great day. And uh, there's also hot sauce, as she mentioned at the same website, so you should god check that out too, and bye.