Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine for nine at.
Speaker 2: The base number one hit music station, The JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm John, I'm k G. Who's getting a little sick? She said, Oh no, you know my throat would feel a little.
Speaker 1: Let me go on to web MD. What are your other symptoms? All time?
Speaker 2: Headache? Oh no, that's about it right now.
Speaker 1: Headache, and then you set a little stuffed up, a little bit, a little bit too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's wrong with her? Doctor Graham says she has COVID? Oh everyone, sorry, guys, all right, first talk back of I love how it really might be that we're just laughing about it like I don't care.
Speaker 3: She probably it is all right, first talk back of the day.
Speaker 1: Okay, please play Who by Jimmy or BTS.
Speaker 2: I love this song so much.
Speaker 1: Please, thank you.
Speaker 2: Bye?
Speaker 1: Who Jimmy and Jimmy Men. She said, BTS, BTS and Jimmyan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's the song called Who? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Jim No, I said, that's Jimmyan.
Speaker 2: No, his name is Jimmen.
Speaker 1: I know that, but it sounded like Jimmy.
Speaker 2: But she said the song is called to No because she said jim in.
Speaker 1: Knock it off.
Speaker 2: Knock it off everyone, All right, cheetah, You're not the only one with some ailment right now? My mouth is broken. You guys, what you do?
Speaker 1: Fall down?
Speaker 2: No? Remember I told you, like literally two weeks ago, I was going into the Genis to get a couple of feelings. Right. This is two weeks ago to the day. Since then, I have not been able to open my mouth. What do you mean? This as big as I can open it that big, it's like hurt. Yeah. My jaw feels like it's like fuse. I don't know if it's from like the you know they give you, like the numbing injections. I don't it's from that. It's been two weeks. They told me that it would wear off in two weeks, and it got worse. I can't. I can't eat like anything because I can't fit anything into my mouth. I can't. Yeah, my poor, my poor husband.
Speaker 1: Thoughts and prayers with him, which I do a lot.
Speaker 4: Is no.
Speaker 2: You know, he's coping the best the best he can. So I have to go back today just to be like, what did you guys do? Like? I can't. I haven't been I mean, I shouldn't be saying this, but I guess it is. It's worked wondrous for me not overeating because I can only eat little tea tiny bites.
Speaker 1: You stick a straw in there, is that the only thing you can get in there?
Speaker 2: But practically, oh man, I try to eat a burrito the weekend and I just got like a little tiny, tiny bit and the rest of it just getting mashed into my teeth.
Speaker 1: Oh that's miserable.
Speaker 2: It is literally misery.
Speaker 1: How did they tell you they struck a nerve when they gave you the injection?
Speaker 2: That's it. That's what I'm scared of. Obviously. The first thing you do is you go to Google, like what I'm let me type it in, and there was something saying that it could be permanent. There was other things saying that, you know, they could have injected it into the wrong area. And then if I'm not using that muscle within a matter of days, the muscle can start like deteriorating. So it's like, do I not have a jaw muscle there anymore?
Speaker 1: I don't know, oh man, lockjaw after dental procedure is the first What is it saying?
Speaker 2: Read it to me. It's not good, right, Yes.
Speaker 1: It says it's commonly encountered by dental practitioners. Oh this is yeah, what are.
Speaker 2: Its terrible? This is not good, you guys not good. I just want to eat. You want to be able to eat. You have to start blending up your food. You see what it says here, that's very common. What to do?
Speaker 1: Have you try to heat therapy?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Plan warm moist moist towel to the air area for twenty minutes to warm up the area. That is not do that a couple of times a day.
Speaker 2: To me, they told me to like massage it. That didn't do anything. That thing's gonna do anything.
Speaker 1: Have you taken any anti inflammatory drugs? No?
Speaker 2: Because they didn't give me. I don't know what that is. They didn't give me anything. That can be something.
Speaker 1: I think it's either tile and all irbyprofen or a leave one of those is. No.
Speaker 2: I didn't do that because they didn't tell me do They didn't say anything, just that it would go away.
Speaker 1: Okay, give yourself some physiotherapy. It says by opening and closing the mouth, as well as sideways movements of the lower jaw every three to four hours.
Speaker 2: Have you been moving it around? I can't do that. I can't move it.
Speaker 1: Okay, watch that the list. Have you been massaging your jaw muscle? Yes, okay, you.
Speaker 2: Didn't do it. That didn't do anything anyway, So I'm going back today to see what they can do.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's a picture here. I have some stretching exercise you can do. You put one thumb on your top teeth and your your hand on your bodom teeth.
Speaker 2: Teeth. And I'm not doing that. You have to.
Speaker 3: I think you're gonna have to do it for her.
Speaker 1: From my mouth, I'll do you hold the top, I'll hold the body open. Says. You may also choose some sugar free gum.
Speaker 5: Oh that sounds like what.
Speaker 2: TN.
Speaker 1: Some gum gets things, gets the jaw muscles working again.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't think that's gonna work either. Oh, you're screwed, I know. Anyways, that's what I'm dealing with. I'd rather I'd rather have COVID. Cheaty like you, Well, you probably will see that's the good news. We're all gonna get it from Cheaty.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All Right, something we do every Wednesday. By the way, I can't believe it's Wednesday. This short week. I know I love it.
Speaker 1: Ever, God, it's just dragging on and on and on, like, get over it already, something.
Speaker 2: We do every Wednesday? Are cool or not? List Jess, would you like to kick it off? I would love to.
Speaker 5: Okay, cool or not?
Speaker 3: Female only parking spot not cool? What you know a lot of people do share that same those same thoughts.
Speaker 5: Gram.
Speaker 3: This is what sparked because a multiple story car garage in Australia has female only parking spots that are closer to.
Speaker 5: The entrance of the garage.
Speaker 3: So a lot of people are saying, you know, this is great for personal safety, it's helpful for moms that have their strollers. But others are saying it's not fair and calling it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, quick complaining it's cool.
Speaker 1: Well, why not complain about it? What if there was guys, what if you walk down the parking garage and saw a line of men only parking spots and they were the ones right up front. You're to tell me you Selena of all people, would not be complain.
Speaker 2: Any saying that. But you guys get literally everything else because you are men. We can't even get a parking spot. What do we get better pay promotions. You get to just slay b words. No one calls you a derogatory terms.
Speaker 1: Revatory, Yeah, thank you, we'll accept it.
Speaker 2: Anyways, we can't have a parking spot.
Speaker 1: But isn't it all about a quality about equality. I don't care if they I don't care if you got all those things that you just lad it's you, but get those nothing is.
Speaker 5: It's not our fault you guys don't get parking spots.
Speaker 2: It is now you're taking my spot. I'm here for this.
Speaker 3: But one person did kind of raise like an interesting point that if there were any potential offenders that were looking for women, now.
Speaker 5: There's like a specific spot where they can.
Speaker 2: Find them, so that might that might not be that I know where to hang out. Be ladies are coming back to their cars right here.
Speaker 1: If it's for I'm all for like family parking with strollers and stuff like that, and maybe this are the spaces a little wider, give you some room to unload or something in a safe area.
Speaker 2: I think that's fine, that's cool. I'm okay with that.
Speaker 3: Or even like elderly parking, although maybe they shouldn't they shouldn't be driving at a certain age.
Speaker 2: A second age do you think people should stop driving? Yeah, who are the elderly eighty?
Speaker 5: Or is that too young?
Speaker 2: So there's a lot of eighty year olds that can drive perfectly funny forty yeah, okay, eighty five? All right? Cool or not? Talk Tua is getting a podcast not cool way talk to a girl? Oh thank you? All because of Jacob Paul. His stupid company just gave her a podcast deal. Like here you go. It's gonna kick off September eighth, So whenever that is in a few days, here it's gonna be called it's gonna be called talk to Oh my God, a weekly like that'll bring her his signature blend of southern values and comedic flare to the show. We've heard her talk before. There's nothing interesting about her. Yeah, she sucks. There's nothing there.
Speaker 1: We're bored, we're done, You're fifteen minutes are Overgo away.
Speaker 2: How did we not.
Speaker 1: See this coming?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: I mean, this has been the obvious because she was being very it almost seemed calculated about what her career moves were going to be and to capitalize in her fifteen minutes. And she started by making some stupid hats or whatever, and then we I mean, podcast was the obvious next time.
Speaker 2: I know, but it should have happened sooner that nobody cares.
Speaker 3: Now, that's exactly why I didn't think it was gonna happen anymore, because I thought her time was up.
Speaker 5: But apparently not, because everybody keeps bringing her on to everything.
Speaker 1: There's no you know, the time is never up to start a podcast. Everybody's got a podcast. Everybody's got a podcast. Not cool, go away, Hoky, you dude.
Speaker 2: But I'll still bring her up any any chance. I guess we can still play the Yeah, obviously.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Right now we're talking about gator wine, which is what good.
Speaker 5: Wine is the latest viral drink. You guys, Now, Selena, you're a big fan of wine.
Speaker 2: Love wine.
Speaker 3: So the next time you're trying or you're having red wine, Oh I hate red wine.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't like red wine.
Speaker 2: I don't like red wine.
Speaker 1: Any all of it across the board, lots of different most of it.
Speaker 2: I don't like the really bitter ones, you know, the ones that don't really count as wine, that are like really fruity and sweet, those ones. I'll drink cool, good ones.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, this might make you like red wine a little bit more. Okay, you get to combine it with gatorade. So Gator wine is what everybody is raving about right now. Apparently the blue one, the light blue.
Speaker 1: One, frost or cool blue.
Speaker 3: This is apparently the Glacier freeze. Oh Glacier Yeah, yeah, which I think is one of the best flavors. Okay there, So you combine that with red wine and people are calling it gator wine and saying it's even better than any of the like more affordable brands of wine like Barefoot every other.
Speaker 1: But like, how much are we talking a little a little splash? Equal parts equal parts, equal parts, Gatorade equal parts. Well, I would assume you.
Speaker 3: Would want to put a little bit more wine in there, just you know, to actually, you know, to have fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're you're a wine drinker. Would you do this? No?
Speaker 1: Never, it's blasphemy, it's terrible.
Speaker 6: Try.
Speaker 2: I feel like, if anything is keeping you hydrated while you're drinking wine, true, right, then, but drink them.
Speaker 1: Separate all these viral drinks, and we've tried a bunch of them on the Jago Show. They've all been trash. What we will try this one right, it was delicious. I well, I'm curious to try it. But all these things were all every time the videos like people like this is the best pickles in doctor Pepper.
Speaker 2: Ye, mediocre. It didn't taste like anything we did. The fluffy coke as well, that where it was like, I so bad.
Speaker 3: That for the most part, when you do mix something with gatorade, it tastes really good. I've mixed gatorade with like fruit punch before, like McDonald's whatever.
Speaker 2: Fruit punch. This is red wine. Can just see.
Speaker 3: I can see the similarities, and I think I would.
Speaker 1: Like the similarities cabernet, something some beyond. Then it's a little glacier blast. What are the similarities? Please tell me?
Speaker 5: Mainly just the color.
Speaker 2: The color. The color is not even the same bright red blue and wine.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna try this and I'll report back.
Speaker 1: Please do what's bring it in here? Let's all try it.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's easy.
Speaker 5: I'll bring some tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Alright, all right, I try it. It's on. Then what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right, here's a new viral trend, you guys that's actually cool.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if it is.
Speaker 1: It's called cardio drumming. It's a new exercise regimen. Have you guys heard of cardio drumming.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: All you basically do is you take one of those big exercise balls and you stick it on a bucket or some sort of stand, and then you grab your drumsticks and then you beat away on it drum.
Speaker 2: And the Travis Barker.
Speaker 1: It's people say it's very liberating, it's very This is a very popular exercise trend amongst. Women say it's a great like team building, a bonding moment. Everybody playing there just beating the balls with their sticks and you know, and all. And you can add other elements to it, other things to drum on. Say it's great exercise. One woman says she lost over twenty pounds in sixteen weeks. It's not thanks to this routine.
Speaker 5: But what she also going to the gym and deety.
Speaker 1: Well, they say it's really good exercise, and it's also great for your mental health because it's sort of a stress relieving activity. Haven't you ever wanted to just grab some drumsticks and just whale away on a drum song?
Speaker 2: I have not once, never, never.
Speaker 1: Never seen a drummer playing. Oh that looks kind of fun. I'd like to see. I'd like, you know, when you see a drummer that's really going, you're never like, oh, that looks kind of cool. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I might be like, oh it looks cool, but never once have I wanted to do that.
Speaker 1: What is an incredible workout? I mean you watch drummers that play in bands, I mean they're working.
Speaker 2: I just feel like.
Speaker 3: You'd have to really be going at it really hard to actually see some see some progress.
Speaker 2: Are we talking about drumming? Drumming?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Drumming? Yeah, this is a trends, Like how many women are doing this? I don't really feel like it's a it's a trend. They're doing it.
Speaker 1: There's even classes now that are being offered at at you know, at gyms and exercise studios and stuff, and you can take a cardio drumming. Would you ever try cardio drumming?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, I'll just stick to going to the gym every once in a while.
Speaker 2: To the gym every day.
Speaker 5: Jess, I just follo, I fell off a little bit. I'm trying to get back into it.
Speaker 1: What are you doing with all the because you have an incredible amount of free time. Well, what's happening in those hours that you can't find the times. I'm not shaming because there's a lot of people that have enough time to go to gym.
Speaker 2: We're just killing don't go, we get off you know the air at ten? What do you do the rest of the day.
Speaker 5: Problem with me is I try.
Speaker 3: I feel like every week I try to start like a new hobby that I just never continue.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I either.
Speaker 1: Cardio drumming could be the thing, but yeah, I'll.
Speaker 5: Paint, clean around the house, watch a show.
Speaker 1: Hobbies.
Speaker 5: I kind of started scrap looking here there are.
Speaker 2: You eighty five? No? But I love.
Speaker 5: Memories and cutting up pictures and having them in like physical form.
Speaker 2: Were you nine?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Wait, have you started her? What is it a pottery class?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Not yet. That's at the end of this. Are you gonna start knitting too?
Speaker 5: No? Not that I haven't gotten to that, but yet not yet.
Speaker 1: I know, Wow, this is fascinating cardio drama.
Speaker 3: I just I try to fill up my time with things that make me happy, like watching show.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, hottest thing, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today In the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Nikki Bella is reportedly looking for a divorce lawyer. Last week we started talking about her marriage to Dancing With The Start's pro artum she Vincev. I don't know how to say his last name. I know that ain't I don't know how.
Speaker 3: To say it.
Speaker 2: But if you don't know, he was arrested at their home here in Napa Valley last week for felony corporal injury to a spouse or cohabitant. Whatever kind of attack it was, it resulted in some kind of physical injury to Nikki and that's why he was arrested. Now, we don't have a ton of details on what type of injuries or what that looks like. But as you know, Nikki hosted that Joey Chestnut hot dog eating contest on Netflix on Monday, and she looked fine. I mean physically, you couldn't see any injuries to her. She seemed, you know, to at least for the most part, separate that from her working. The only thing is is that she did not have her wedding ring on. She apparently hasn't been wearing it since the fight. It was definitely intentional. In fact, she's been making calls since Friday, intending to file to end her marriage. Oh take a moment to that's not good. No, Katie Perry in other news, finally speaking on her working with Doctor Luke. Remember she dropped that song Women's World, Yeah, huge banger, yeah, which sorry, didn't do anything. She dropped an album which sorry, didn't really do anything. But a lot of people were upset, like, here's this song all about women's empowerment, yet you have Doctor Luke on the song, which, if you don't remember, he was accused by Kesha back in twenty fourteen of sexual, physical, and emotional abuse. So it's like an out of all the producers that have everyone you could have tapped to work with you on a song about women's empowerment, that's till you picked that really rub people the wrong way. Had it been another producer, would the song have been big? Probably not. But either way, no, I don't think that's what held it back. Yeah, but either way, people are not upset with her working with him. So she was on the Call Her Daddy podcast and she was asked about that.
Speaker 7: I understand that it started a lot of conversations and he was one of many collaborators that I collaborated with. But the reality is it comes from me. When I speak about woman's world, I speak about feeling so empowered now as a mother, as a woman giving birth, creating life.
Speaker 2: Stop trying to flect light. Light. So she's saying, yeah, he was a producer on the song, but she's trying to like like make his part. It seem like this teeny tiny little role. When the song came from me. It was all me behind it. It's just like owing up to what you did, apologize that it offended people, to Kesha or whoever, and then move on. But she's like not, She's beating around the bush here.
Speaker 3: And people a lot of people were saying, like, she said so much but said nothing at all because she didn't really dress.
Speaker 2: Yeah, annoying Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 4: Holy heat advisory in effect for the Bay Area today, particularly in the ND areas, where we know it's always hotter and we're slated to have another day of high nineties, even some triple digits.
Speaker 2: It was roasting yesterday.
Speaker 1: It was so hot at least is Lena Hayward brutal hot, brutal.
Speaker 2: Heat roasting a cheety Cordelia. It was hot.
Speaker 1: Suggess. How is sam Mateo a Bomby seventy two?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was perfect night.
Speaker 1: It was really warm, though you get closer to the coast, it always this is a little cooler.
Speaker 2: I know a Napa.
Speaker 1: It was very, very hot yesterday. My daughter's soccer practice got canceled yesterday because of it. That part I was not mad about.
Speaker 2: Stay at home congrets.
Speaker 1: With air conditioning on, things are going to remain hot for the rest of the week. Saturday and Sunday things look like they finally get a little bit more back to normal. Temperatures will be back in the eighties, so it's still going to be warm.
Speaker 2: But it won't be just brutal heat.
Speaker 1: But if you are already over dealing with this heat wave, here listen to the one that's been ongoing in Arizona. Yesterday, the city of Phoenix hit its one hundredth day in a row with at least one hundred degree temperature, one hundred days in a row of at least one hundred degree temperatures. The temperature hit one oh two in Phoenix on May twenty seventh, and it's been in triple digits every single day since. That's the longest record completely pounded the previous record of seventy six days in a row that was set back in nineteen ninety three. And it doesn't look like this one is coming to a close anytime soon. Because the heat wave we're having here southern California, Arizona, those areas are under heat dome or whatever as well, So they're gonna go. This record's just going to keep on wow going. Can I ask any of our do you think we have any of our JV show listeners? I mean, we loved them, but they were like, hey, Bay Area, we're over you.
Speaker 2: It's too expensive. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you guys seen how awesome Arizona is where all everybody's leaving We're all going to Phoenix.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm money been there. It's gonna be great.
Speaker 1: And then they're like telling you, like, oh my god, you see how big my house is here in Arizona.
Speaker 2: It's so much bigger.
Speaker 1: Look at all the stuff I get. You've had one hundred degree temperatures for ae hundred days in a row.
Speaker 5: You get used to it, don't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't think so. One hundred days in a row. It's a dry heat. It's great. Have you seen how big my house is. Yeah, but a hundred and this is only getting worse. We know, Hello, yep, it's a thing. Oh wow, And we complain when it's like eighty five.
Speaker 1: Here it's ninety two and we're like, can this heat wave Vand like, dude, it's it's only lasting two days.
Speaker 2: I'm so sensitive here.
Speaker 1: Right the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, we'll we get to what the bleep?
Speaker 8: Hey, good morning JV show. It's Matthew from Sanmase have a question for you. Tomorrow the new Beetlejuice movie comes out. Cheaty Jess, have you ever even seen the first one? Have a good day?
Speaker 2: Oh good, your lips are dry?
Speaker 1: It usually says that at the end of his talk. Packs that's a good question. New Beetlejuice movie coming out to the cheety Jess. Have you seen the original?
Speaker 9: Nope, it's in parts of it, so no, I haven't finished it.
Speaker 5: I do want to watch the new one, though I was a little scared of it when I was just.
Speaker 2: I feel like, you have to see the original one, sir, But when did that even come out? Like I don't know, a long long time something, but you got to watch it a classic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I watched that one before watching the new one because I'm really excited for Jenna Jenna Ortega to.
Speaker 5: Be in the in the new as.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, a while ago.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying I was alive that I'm only twenty six and a half.
Speaker 1: My parents showed it to me, right, and it scared me. This came out like twenty years before you were.
Speaker 2: Born, and you might want to watch it all right. Time for what the bleep? Where you can win a JB show. Chug Mug just got to be the very first person.
Speaker 8: I guess.
Speaker 2: Today's bleeped out word as always leave your guest is on the talkback mic on the Free iHeartRadio app. Here's today's clip. So I got back from swimming at the beach and somehow some seaweed got stuck in my I don't even know how it got in there.
Speaker 1: Fine, that's way.
Speaker 2: It's like sand. Just say it everywhere, but seaweed before how should get it out? Yeah? Just to pull it out? Rose. Hey, you don't know what that word is. It could be anything, right, that's true.
Speaker 1: Okay, think about what you think that word could be and remember this as a family show. So it's probably not what you're thinking. And I have yet to come up with the guests, but if you have one, submit it now on that talkback Mike.
Speaker 2: Leave us your name, your city, and then your.
Speaker 1: Guests gotta be the first correct answer of the morning, of course, to win that JV Show chug mug.
Speaker 2: And one final reminder, it's a family show'sta gram, so leave those guesses now. We're gonna plame next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Wednesday. Thanks so much for hanging out with us. Hopefully we can get someone that's JV Show chug Mug. We're playing what the bleed? Where all you got to do is the very first person a guest Today's bleeped out word. That's it, as always leave your guest is on the talkback Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. Now, in case you are just tuning in, here's today's clip. So I got back from swimming at the beach and somehow some seaweed got stuck in my I don't even know how it got in there. Are you sure it wasn't just growing there? Yes? Sure from the ocean. Sure, all right, let's go Hi Jean.
Speaker 1: And my guess with the beeped out word is ear.
Speaker 9: Okay, see, thanks.
Speaker 1: For your guys in your ear.
Speaker 2: That sounds disgusting. Good morning JV show.
Speaker 6: This is Marita calling from Tracy, and my guess for the bleep that word is belly button.
Speaker 2: Can you ever get some seaweed in your belly button? No, your belly button. We don't belly button shade people. Some of us have larger ones, some have audies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then you can really get stuck in there, right, you get wrapped around it.
Speaker 2: Hi, my name is Lex calling in from Maine, and I'm they the bleeped out word is teeth.
Speaker 1: That's a very very popular sometimes, Selena. Sometimes your breath does smell like there's some.
Speaker 2: Seaweed in there.
Speaker 5: Shots fired, I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: Thank you for leaving that talk back from Maine. I just checked JV show number one in Maine. Thank you. Just going.
Speaker 6: Crops.
Speaker 2: Good morning, crocs. That don't be ridiculous. That's all right. Here's today's clip. Unbleeped. So I got back from swimming at the beach and somehow some seaweed got stuck in my crocs. I don't even know how it got in there. I know how they're full of holes. That's how that explains. It.
Speaker 1: Probably had a couple of fosh swimming through there too. Do people wear their crocs in the ocean. It's like kind of like a water shoe.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, it is if the beach you know some peaches like super rocky, like for no reason, like then I'll keep my shoe on. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: But you don't want to take them in the water, right, why not?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it's full of rocks.
Speaker 1: To me, they look like something that's made to be worn in the Yeah, they are. They are not made to be worn in the offense. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean you're very versatile, you can wear them everywhere. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, all right, let's give some shout outs. Talkback was a little hard to hear.
Speaker 2: I think that is. Judy in San Francisco was our winner this morning. It was just a little.
Speaker 1: Garble there at the start, but congrats to her. She came up with the very first correct answer this morning. Not as many people on it today. Everyone was guessing hair, teeth, ear, bikini. They were all over the board. A couple people did come with the crrect answer, though they weren't as fast as Judy though, and I can't Jackie and Castro Valley. I was having trouble with my own riding there. She came with the crrect answers, so did our buddy Phil and David and Richmond had it.
Speaker 2: What's up? David was up, he had our buddy Omar in San Francisco is so close.
Speaker 1: He gets water shoes. The small a really good guess and that was one of the earliest ones that was on the right path. But again, crocs are Look they are water shoes, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it has to be shoes and shoes, grocery shopping shoes.
Speaker 1: I won't play again tomorrow morning. How about we do that.
Speaker 2: Let's do that. Also when you and take your email, that's how we're going to reach out to you to get you this chug.
Speaker 1: Mug the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phone Swaldney for nine high. Who is this Hi? This is Mike, Hey, Mike, how's it going this morning?
Speaker 7: All right, we've been trying all past week and have to get through.
Speaker 2: All right, Well you got through, don't blow it? Yeah, let's see if you can pull it off. You are going to play the JV Show up Nope, game for those who don't know, this is our trivia game. We're gonna ask you Mike for questions. You got three correct and you win the Chrome blaptop. Like Braham said, don't blow that, no pressure, just don't blow. Let's make let's make it up. In question number one, Antwerp is a city that is one of the main diamond industry hubs in the world. Now what country is Antwerp in? Why you call him a twerp? Just the name of the city. Oh, oh man, oh man. Anthwerp is one of the main diamond hubs in the world. I know diamonds come from that answerpun like nor African cities. Mm hmm it is not Take your guests, I want to say India. No, no, that would be in Belgium.
Speaker 1: Belgium and Antwerp, Belgium. All right. Question number two, only four percent of boy Scouts move all the way up to achieve what rank? Only four percent of boy Scouts achieved all the way up to what rank? Yep, what's the highest boy Scout rank?
Speaker 7: What's the highest Scout rank?
Speaker 2: Are you repeating us because someone is googling this for you? Now? Both of my kids women, I'm driving while I'm houlding the phone. Okay, okay, just asking no offense.
Speaker 1: Of what.
Speaker 2: You gotta be quick because you're rid at the time. The Eagle Scout bench, Yeah, there we go. Eagle Scout is the highest ranker on the board. Question number three, what Bay Area resident was the director and creator of Star Wars?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: You know, I know that he lives in Santa Selma, brin.
Speaker 2: George.
Speaker 1: That's why he even had an issue with giving up his splottom.
Speaker 2: Land got it? You know his name?
Speaker 1: He said, Oh, good job.
Speaker 2: All right. Question number four.
Speaker 1: In Greek mythology, you need this one to win the game. By the way, in Greek mythology, who is the king of all the gods? Jump?
Speaker 2: Slow start there in the beginning. Yeah, but you just got a Chromebook laptop.
Speaker 3: This is courtesy of Columbia Records Congress.
Speaker 2: And you said, who said you have your kids in the car? I just heard them there. What are their names? I got mohammed and I got no shout out to them. Yes, they're gonna have a lot of fun. I mean a lot of homework getting done here. Yeah yeah, with this chromebook on there? All right, Thank you so much for being on this morning. Hang on for that winning and we're going to do it again tomorrow morning. Sometimes seven thirty five here on the JV show, Grant, we have some shadows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, moms and my DM's moms and my DM's moms now sending me a point reminders.
Speaker 2: Love that calendar invites. Yeah, no, I don't want that.
Speaker 1: And then as soon as I open it, that Instagram sends me another reminder that you have a calendar invite for today. That's just a normal DM slide will work. Go on and says, hey Graham, please send a birthday shout out to i' amazing and handsome and smart son Isaac Kanalis, who turns eight today. We listen to you guys every day on our commute and as from mom, dad and siblings day, we love you very much. Happy birthday, Isaac. So happy happy birthday to Isaac.
Speaker 2: It's a good one.
Speaker 1: Another one, Hey Graham, hope this is the right way to request this. It is trying to be a mom and your DMS you are. Would you please send a birthday shout out to my daughter Zoe. She's in the sixth grade at DVMS and turns twelve on September fourth, that's today. We'll be in the car listening to you guys. She'd love to be surprised with some love from you all.
Speaker 2: And that is from Eleen.
Speaker 1: So happy happy birthday to Zoe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good point, Gonest trigging.
Speaker 6: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: In So, Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey's breakup contract has leaked. He So that's what a lot of people are thinking that this just goes to show that their relationship was all for publicity, all for attention, which is which I think a lot of us that thought has crossed our minds. Maybe it's maybe more in the beginning, early on we all thought that.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: So this breakup contract is a document from this La based pr company called full Scope that reveals how Taylor and Travis would split up, like the entire strategy, what they would say to the public, when they would say it, and even when they would announce the split, which, according to this leaked contract, is on September twenty eighth.
Speaker 1: Oh I can't wait.
Speaker 2: They say that date would be three days post breakup. To quote allow the initial media frenzy to settle. It says that their announcement would be gracious, respectful, and stress mutual respect for one another. Obviously, what do you guys think this contract was first leaked under Reddit? I think it's since been deleted. Not all fans are buying that it's real.
Speaker 1: But what if in this instance, like you said, I think we all had an inkling that maybe this didn't quite Maybe this was some publicity s done at the start.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm rather quickly after that started to believe that this is a very real relationship and there and the love and then there's going to be a wedding and babies soon to follow. I kind of think that's the past. Now. Do I think that these sorts of contracts exist. Of course they do. People have confirmed celebrities and have confirmed that there are things like this that do happen, and red carpet like you know, appearances and stuff that are totally totally staged and it looks like someone's in relationship and that's all contracts.
Speaker 3: The reason why I don't believe it is because I don't think they would have set up the breakup to be during the football season, because then that would be a huge distraction for Travis kelce So.
Speaker 2: But that would be more eyes on him during the games. That brings a lot of pressure to the NFL. Here's why I don't think it's real. Look, I haven't read the entire leaked contract, but other people have. They say it seems like the entire thing is in chat GPT format would have whatever that means. The grammar isn't that great. It's like a child wrote it and it mentions a website that doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: Wow, now you're taking shots at chat GPT and they don't know how to write interesting.
Speaker 3: So are you guys sticking by your statements that are in the Prediction Journal? Because Selena, you said Taylor was going to be pregnant in twenty twenty five. Gram you agreed with that, but you said an engagement.
Speaker 2: Would be first. Yes, I'm still standing about Okay. I think they get engaged this year really quick. The NFL released a promo for this upcoming season, which kicks off to with the Ravens and the Chiefs. You can check out this promo on j D Morning Show. It's on our story. It's dividing a lot of football fans because this is supposed to be about football, nothing else. Yet Taylor appears in it five times. One of the clips was of her and Travis Kelsey kissing, and a lot of people are like, oh my God enough already.
Speaker 1: I'm with the oh my God enough because yeah, I watched that prom. I didn't see brock Purty in there anywhere. I don't know.
Speaker 2: He only took the forty nine ers for the Super Bowl last year. I'm Branny Mahomes taking a shot like what m Yeah, So check that out. It's on our instead JV Morning show. Gram What do you have? All right?
Speaker 1: The seventeen year old that shot Niners rookie Ricky Pursoll, was officially charged yesterday in juvenile court. Because he's a miner, his name has not yet been released, and all we really know about him so far that he's from Tracy. He was also shot during the scuffle and when we don't really have any details on his injuries either. But what we do know was that he was charged with attempted murder, assault with a semi automatic firearm, and robbery and he's going to be arraigned later today. San Francisco District Attorney Brooke Jenkins said yesterday at a press conference, and they are continuing to investigate the incident, and pending that investigation, they may pursue charging the suspect as an adult. In this case, I wouldn't be surprised if it goes that route, especially particular said he's seventeen, be different if he was fourteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's roundeen. You're right there.
Speaker 1: Ricky Pearsall is reportedly doing good. Still miraculous that he was only in the hospital for about twenty four hours before being released, as the bullet traveled through his chest and out his back but didn't strike any vital organs. Again, it's incredible. He was even reportedly at Niners practice facility Levi's yesterday, was spotted in the weight room working out. No, was he actually working out or just he was out talking with teammates, But was he actually in the weight room working out?
Speaker 2: Like, bro you still have like an open bullet vers No way, I'm not believing.
Speaker 1: Yes, if that story is true, that dude, he's like superhuman, superhuman s done. I do want a Ricky Pearsall Jersey. One little interesting tidbit that I found kind of funny about this whole thing. Because he survived, we can sort of have a good laugh now. A twelve year old in Arizona found out that he has Ricky Pearsall's old phone number. His mom got him a cell phone a few months back, and he said, all summer long he was getting text about Hey have a great camp, hope you do well at camp. And he thought, okay, this is kind of strange. I'm not going to camp. But there were a bunch of numbers clearly that was training camp. But they didn't piece that together that this was Ricky Pearsall's phone until this past weekend and hundreds upon hundreds of text messages came flooding in asking if he was okay, giving him well wishes, you're going to make it through this, like all these thoughts and prayers text messages, and he responded to one of them and what one person said, Oh, I thought this was Rickey Pearsol's phone, And he said this twelve year old said, at first he was starting to respond to all these messages to let him know they had the wrong number, and thought, there's too many messages. Let's just let's just go to a news station so I can get the word out that way. So he wants Ricky Piarsal to Now a lot of people care about because.
Speaker 2: He should have responded to all of them. Has been like new phone, who this is? And then he would have they would have all responded, and before you know it, he'd have the entire Niners roster phone.
Speaker 1: Numbers and college teammates and yeah, people all around the league. Yeah, you could have all kinds of phone numbers in there. Would you raise Selena? Just would you guys respond to each and every message? I mean, this is very serious messages coming in after a shooting.
Speaker 2: You know, No, maybe not all of them, but some of them. Yeah, I do what he do.
Speaker 5: But you go to the media, they do.
Speaker 2: It for you. Just a new phone.
Speaker 1: Who dis cutting paste? Cutting paste?
Speaker 2: Cutting paste?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Let's talk football.
Speaker 2: The NFL season officially kicks off tomorrow, and know the Niners don't have their first game until what was it Monday? The Monday night game? The Monday night game? All right, So a lots, that's right. So a lot of Niner fans, specifically those who like to tail gate before games, which is I don't know everyone who doesn't like to do that. They're not happy after his saving some new rules. I guess you could say for the parking lots here at Levi Stadium. One of those says no loud music.
Speaker 1: What a lot of music? That's part of the tail people, whole DJ setups, it's part of the vibe, it's part of the fun.
Speaker 2: And they're enforcing what's called directed parking. So I don't know, if you've gone to, like, you know, a concert recently, you pull into the parking lot and they have somebody like waving you this direction, waving you that direction. Park here park there. So a lot of groups that will go to tailgate together, there's a high probability you're not going to be parked all together like that. That is kind of annoying.
Speaker 1: But can't everybody just walk over to the one person the same Yeah, but if you.
Speaker 2: Have a big setup and maybe you need, you know, everyone's cars on a road to have all this face like, it's just very inconvenient. Also, it says, here's some season ticket holders. They're often given like early tailgate parking privileges. But even that is changing. A lot of people that got those early parking pass previous seasons did not get it. This year they're cutting back on those. Why are they? Why do they hate fun? They're just hating I don't know. And then was it last year we talked about Levi's investing like two hundred million dollars back into the stadium. Yeah, better Wi Fi led screens. It's honestly some cool stuff. Well, a lot of fans you're like, well, where is the changes to the parking situation? Look, I don't know exactly where the blue lot is. I've only been to Levi's a couple of times, but according to one Niner fan, it's like a thirty minute walk from that parking lot to the stadium. They're like, if you're gonna invest all this money back into Levi's, why not have like a trolley situation or a shuttle buzz or something that will actually improve the fan experience.
Speaker 1: They need to build like three more on ramps to the highway. That's what they just spend the money on them, because holy hell, does it take forever to get out of there. I went to the NFC Championship game. That was my first game I've been to it. Levi's I've kind of been boycotting also. It's just so far away from where I live in Napa, and it took us. I think we spent more time getting out of the parking lot than we did at the game. I mean it spent It took hours to get out of there.
Speaker 2: It was broot. I forget her to uber it' You're gonna have to walk like an hour just to get to your pickup spot. I would rather walked home at that point. Yeah, yes, Ever, at least.
Speaker 1: I'm moving forward.
Speaker 2: We just sat there.
Speaker 1: And didn't move.
Speaker 3: When I went to the Taylor Swift concert, I had to pay eighty dollars to park twenty minutes away.
Speaker 2: It's insane, horrible.
Speaker 1: At least like you probably get onto the highway quicker. I'm telling you, like the one those lots right there, there's no getting out of there. They should have built like a bunch more araps or something to the highway.
Speaker 2: I like the way one Niner fan put it. He said, quote, just leave us alone. It'd be nice to be a little closer to the stadium. But after all this time, just don't mess with what we have. Like it's already not much, don't ruin it anymore.
Speaker 1: And the tailgates were fine like that everybody.
Speaker 5: Hey, that's what I thought.
Speaker 1: It seemed like a really good vibe. It didn't seem like a negative thing, like we need to put a stop to this. People are having fun.
Speaker 3: But do you guys think there will actually be people that are regulating let's say the music, for one, Like, are they actually going to be telling people to turn it down?
Speaker 2: I hope not, but I mean we won't know until it.
Speaker 1: Does that person have any authority? They're gonna be like, can you turn your music down?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: No, what are they going to do?
Speaker 2: That's true? Do they write you a citation or something?
Speaker 1: You're gonna call the cops on me? Okay, bring the cop over here. Yeah, if they want to tell me to turn it down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fine, But they could even get into the parking spot, right. You said that Snickers is getting in on the NFL fun.
Speaker 3: Yes, they hired a fortune teller to predict some of the NFL season outcomes. So you can actually buy some chocolate bars that are for your team and it'll give you five different predictions.
Speaker 2: Now are they really that accurate?
Speaker 1: Maybe not, But to give you five different ones, anyone could come up with five different connections your team's gonna win the Super Bowl. Your team won't win the Super Bowl. Your team will make the playoffs, your team.
Speaker 2: Won't make the Okay, well, let's go to our resident psychic here on the JV show ground. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Do you have any so many predictions, so many predictions. I got great news, nine fans.
Speaker 2: Let me put it in our prediction journal. So this is this will be documented. I'll tell you one thing. Niners going back to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, where they will not be facing the Kansas City Chiefs, the seon it will be to beat them. The Chiefs are going to lose in the AFC Championship Game to the Baltimore Ravens. It's going to be a Niners Ravens Super Bowl rematch from twenty whatever year.
Speaker 2: That was fourteen.
Speaker 1: Uh so, Niners Ravens Super Bowl. And I think the Niners are going to defeat the I might. I feel like it could be an NFC Championship Game rematch too. I think the Lions could be back there. But it's not going to be the Lions this year. It's going to be the Eagles. Niners, Eagles in the NFC Championship Game.
Speaker 2: All right, some strong pictions to the banks. Let's go.
Speaker 1: Years. If you need a Raiders prediction, go ahead, do it. It's they make the playoffs. I'm sorry, Raiders fans. Is the outlooks not that great this year?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Write that down as another addiction.
Speaker 1: Will not make the play off? The JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: All right, So a couple of new features coming to Instagram. Listen to this.
Speaker 3: So Instagram has now doubled the amount of pictures that you can post. So you know on a carousel post, how you can just do ten slides? Yes, now you can do twenty instead of ten.
Speaker 2: So are you here for this? Alena? I think I kind of am, because when I was limited to ten, a lot of times I wanted to post more like eleven or twelve, and I had to really decide, you know, what does the people what do they want to see? None of it?
Speaker 1: None of us go all the way through all ten?
Speaker 2: Do you ever? You don't?
Speaker 5: Sometimes I do? But twenty. I don't know that I could do twenty.
Speaker 1: I'm not sticking with you past three or four unless they're like getting progressively better.
Speaker 2: I got to see what happens next.
Speaker 1: You think people are sitting there in today's world of extremely limited attention spans. You think people are hitting your post and going through ten plus pictures?
Speaker 2: I honestly thought so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope, so I'm spending all this time SOCID photo shopping.
Speaker 1: Don't overthink anything past picture number four. We ain't here after that.
Speaker 3: You're not here for twenty move on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: No one would ever get to the end of that, Graham, I think you're going to like this next feature they're adding. I don't think it's been rolled out yet, but you know how, when somebody responds to your story, it sends you a message a d M. Yes, and then, Graham, We've complained about this before that our entire inbox is just flooded with like reactions and people responding to our.
Speaker 1: Stories, and then you can never find anybody's actual dam because it gets pushed so far down.
Speaker 2: Instagram is going to be adding a comment section to your story posts. Good, leave a comment?
Speaker 1: Am I going to get a message about each comment?
Speaker 2: It's not going to be sent to your inbox. It's going to be something completely different, So I.
Speaker 1: Go somewhere else to view them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't get it's not going to be sending you a message to your inbox that someone has commented this. It's going to be like just a the way someone can comment on your post post. Yeah, they're gonna be able to comment on your.
Speaker 1: Story that should have been I don't know why this has been something that's I noticed. They seemed like they attempted to change something because there's in your inbox there's a story's reply section. In requests, there's a story replies section, so it's like maybe they're trying to move them over there, but then I still get a whole ton of d.
Speaker 2: Ms about I know. It's so annoying.
Speaker 5: I actually think this is very unnecessary.
Speaker 2: Why because stories are supposed to be just.
Speaker 3: A quick thing that you that you look through. I don't know, And now they're turning it more of like.
Speaker 2: A post post because people people are already responding to them anyways. And uh, not to toot my own horn, but I get a lot of responses yeah, I know. So if I could have that separate from like an actual message, okay one, it would help me.
Speaker 1: I'm fine with getting a message that has the reply if someone replies to the story like hey, where did you buy that?
Speaker 2: Whatever?
Speaker 1: The thing is you know or something? They want to ask a question about a post or make a call. I'm fine, that still could be a message. I don't need that in its own section. I just don't need a DM. When somebody puts a laughing well the reaction yeah crying laughing emoji, like, you don't need to send me a message about that.
Speaker 2: That makes sense because my dms are full of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you guys a lot of really funny stuff?
Speaker 2: Obviously all you put? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Have you guys updated your Instagram yet though? Because have you used the feature where you can add a song to your profile yet?
Speaker 2: Or no? Oh I have not yet.
Speaker 5: I haven't either.
Speaker 2: But I don't need that kind of pressure. I don't know what song to add. I'm not putting a song on there. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm volume down on ninety nine percent of stuff. You have to you have to even if you had a song, I will never know. I'm just saying I the way that I consume Instagram is not volume up, it's volume down.
Speaker 4: Got it.
Speaker 2: But that's a lot of people. A lot of people are like that.
Speaker 1: I just don't need other people. I'm looking at Instagram and then it's playing some obnoxious song that's like a ring tone. We all agreed, we don't do that anymore, right.
Speaker 2: Right, but this is different. Yeah, it's the.
Speaker 1: Same thing the JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: All right, So Wednesdays, we like to talk to Cheety here, she's our resident single person on the JV Show. We like to see how that's going for her. She's doing the online dating apps. But recently you had admitted to having a little crush she crush, yeah, on your cousin's friends. Her cousin. Yeah, no, not oh not Alabama. Okay, so go ahead and recap that and then give us the update.
Speaker 9: Okay, So I had a little crush on one of my cousin's friend who's been around a couple of times, that he was really cute and you know, I'll like his well, he doesn't post that much, but I'll like when I could. I ended up, I guess, not really sliding into the DMS, but kind of sliding into the DMS with the reaction to one of his posts on the Instagram stories and nothing kind of looked me on red and yeah, and nothing has moved forward since then. So you didn't message him, no, ill he hasn't posted anything, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Really scared of me.
Speaker 1: You just hit the message.
Speaker 2: You know what, what did you? Guys? Do it for me? Because I'm in your care Give me your phone?
Speaker 1: Hey up, it's easy.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 9: I'm going it's this nerve wracking you guys. Okay, I'll give sleen on my phone.
Speaker 1: You sound a little.
Speaker 2: Okay. I feel like I'm coming down with something. No, yeah, it's not. No, that's going to.
Speaker 1: Kill her dating chances with somebody. That's like blowing snot into a tissue all date.
Speaker 2: That's me and I still found love. I'm always sick and you had a.
Speaker 1: Handkerchief in your pocket the whole time.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Okay, we're going to message, but are there any other prospects?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 9: Yeah, So this past week and I went to a gas station that I usually go to all the time.
Speaker 1: Is that the new this is the new place to beat singles? Went to the gas station?
Speaker 9: So I go to this one like all the time, Like this is one of my favorite gas stations I go to because it has all the snacks there, you know the.
Speaker 2: Ghost that I mean.
Speaker 9: So at your go to gas stations, it's like, oh, it's hot. Of course hot cheetos. They yes, they do. But then they also have this one like Okay, this is gonna sound really old, but I like these crackers and cheese things that they have, like the rits.
Speaker 2: No, not the rits.
Speaker 1: Cheese that's been on the shelf for like.
Speaker 2: It's refrigerated. It's refrigerated. That's just something to make you feel better about this cheese. Anyway, you of all people, should not even be eating cheese. You're going there.
Speaker 9: It happens once in a while, so I try to take those chances. So I so I go there all the time. And then this guy's like, he's really nice. And then one time I went earth this weekend, I went in and then it works there.
Speaker 2: He works there.
Speaker 9: So then I went to go check out and then he like gives me a piece of paper and I'm like thank you, and then and I just walk out and I realized that, oh, I think he just gave me his number.
Speaker 2: So then I looked at me.
Speaker 1: He said, and he said, I'd like to pump your.
Speaker 2: Gas for it. Why did he pay for my gas or something?
Speaker 1: You look like a he look like a regular lady.
Speaker 2: Let me.
Speaker 1: She's like, actually, I'm not that regular, but fiction, no, but you want some of that regular, I'll give you. I'll feel you your tank, your love tank, some of that regular gas.
Speaker 9: Okay, and you guys that didn't get your going?
Speaker 2: So are you feeling him so?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 9: Oh gosh, he wasn't ugly or anything. But I ended up losing the number.
Speaker 2: But why I don't know.
Speaker 9: I think I accidentally threw it away because I have like a whole bunch of you know, garbage in my car.
Speaker 2: But you know where to find him. You can just go back. That's scared.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 9: I don't know if I want to go back because he's going to be like, oh, like this girl never texted me back.
Speaker 2: It's been a couple of days now, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's all right. If you made an appearance in person, it's even better. I would rather.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do want to ask, do you feel like he's doing this to everyone?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Let me just slide his number to you. How many other women has he done? This is a popular gas station.
Speaker 1: Let me let me let's pump the brakes here for a second. How many people have you swiped on on a dating app? It's the same thing. You're putting yourself out there to meet people. And if he's given his number to multiple people, point he cares he's.
Speaker 2: Trying to meet someone just like you. It's different, thank you.
Speaker 1: I don't think it is. I think it's like really similar in like I think it's look i'd be were you like flattered a little bit like whoa, Okay, he's noticed me and my hot cheetahs.
Speaker 2: You're just giving your number out to like everyone that walks in there. It's giving, like I don't know, desperate.
Speaker 3: But what if he like had, you know, get some courage because he doesn't do this at all, and he gave it to you TT and now it's somewhere in the.
Speaker 1: Trash and then you just cast it aside like that empty bag of hot cheetos that you ate. Instead think of all the free snacks you could get from this guy and gas, you know, and she sticks. That's a very different time.
Speaker 9: I did not foresee that in my future, you know, Like I'm not trying to shade anybody, but oh, you're.
Speaker 2: Saying, I just wow, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: Out all high and mighty, all right, I feel bad for this dude.
Speaker 2: Now. So here's what we're going to do. We're going to play the weekend. You know, We're going to drive to the gas station. We're gonna send a message to tech Bay.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine has handed me her phone. I can't believe she actually did it.
Speaker 2: He too handed over to me.
Speaker 1: I got all sorts of stuff. I'm good at a DM, so I'm really good at it.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do I send him? Okay?
Speaker 1: This is the guy that like he didn't see her last but it was just like a heart you thought it.
Speaker 5: He just didn't respond to her.
Speaker 2: Reaction to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you don't. Yeah, but nobody does, right I do? If you was onto somebody's reaction.
Speaker 2: I like it. So what do I send him? Suck? Sound like it's coming from cheating.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, what are you wearing?
Speaker 2: I want him to like her?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Fine?
Speaker 1: What are your what's your stands on the downstairs?
Speaker 2: Dj oh? I have no Okay, how about this? I have cutivation that right? Okay, we won't tell him that.
Speaker 1: Fine.
Speaker 5: Maybe started with good morning because it's so early.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, guys love to ask how'd you sleep?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What are you wearing? Now? Loved got the autocorrect in your phone. I hate your phone? Why my phone has so many typos? I swear it to type? That's your own fault. All I have so far is good morning. I'm gonna hand this over to Jess. Can you work on that. We got to get trending.
Speaker 6: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happen.
Speaker 5: Can I just ask, why do you just put GM as good morning?
Speaker 1: Can?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to make it sound like something cheaty would type. I don't know, would you tye GM exclamation mark?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know to raise that input good morning? Yeah? But you don't want me to seem like hella, like you're spelling out all the words. That's not what people do, right, That's okay?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 2: Hey what do I know? What do I? Alright? All right, Bachelorette fans are dragging ABC. So the Life finale was last night. It was hosted by Jesse Palmers.
Speaker 1: Boiler alert.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, spoiler alerts.
Speaker 1: A lot of people probably have watched it or finished it.
Speaker 2: Watched it, yeah, and you want to here's your again warning spoiler alert if you have to turn the radio down for a couple of minutes and come right back. Totally fine. All right, So he brings out this season's Bachelorette jr. And, just to get you all up to speed, she made a history by being the first leading lady to propose to her season's winner, rather than her final pick proposing to her. So she proposed to him. Interesting. So she comes up on stage and she is emotional and then proceeds to tell everyone that shortly after they got engaged, her fiance Devin broke up with her over the phone, told her he didn't love her anymore, didn't want to do this anymore, completely ghosted her after that.
Speaker 1: So he was just he was just getting engaged for.
Speaker 2: The plot, Yes, just for the plot, just for the show. Completely ghosted her. And then he's on Instagram like following all these other women and liking.
Speaker 1: Their pictures as you do.
Speaker 2: And so they bring him up on stage and she is like a heartbroken, like devastated by this. And then here's why fans are mad. She is visibly upset, and then she still had to sit there and relive her proposal. They're like, well, you're ready to watch this, and she was like do I have a choice? And you're like, nope. Cue here the video and they're showing the proposal and they have her like in a little smaller screen and she is bawling, like this poor woman having to relive this. She was so upset.
Speaker 1: A lot. I saw a lot of people's reaction on Twitter and elsewhere, was like she should have just gotten up and walked out at that point.
Speaker 2: That would have been justifying.
Speaker 1: Nothing that says you have to sit there and do with that. There was a lot of social media reaction about, uh, that episode last night? Are you?
Speaker 2: People are really mad at producers for doing that.
Speaker 1: So I do wonder how much time has passed. I mean, I know real feelings get involved. The amount of time they shoot the show is shockingly short. You know, it's a matter of weeks. So I always question, like, well, how deeply in love were you really at the end of this? I know there are real feelings, but then once somebody has just flat out ghosted you at the end of it, isn't not like I get that you're still hurt about it, but aren't you can't you look yourself in the mirror and go, man, I'm glad I didn't end up with that person because they're awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it takes time. I think she said that their breakup happened just a little over a month ago or something like that. Oh, I figured it was.
Speaker 1: I figured it was longer than that, from when they shoot it until you're sitting there at the reunion watching it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, what, ladies, what happens to that guy now? Because he's out there shooting a shot on Instagram and other stuff, is he universally like blacklisted by all the ladies out there should be or does he have a bit of viral.
Speaker 2: Fame and there's always some ladies that love a good famous guy. Well, the sad part is that's what's going to happen. He's going to attract more women. He should be shunned and blacklisted, But knowing the way the world works, he'll probably be the next Bachelor. What happen to women?
Speaker 1: Supporting women? Come on, ladies, band together.
Speaker 2: That's how it should be.
Speaker 1: But guy's living his best life. I know, I know he is, although he probably will be facing some public backlash because fans, the Bachelorette fans and Bachelor fans, now they see you in person, they'll say something definitely.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have inside ring?
Speaker 1: Let's talk about some big money, big money alert. First, nobody won last night's Mega Millions jackpot, so it's now up to seven hundred and forty million dollars.
Speaker 2: What'd you say?
Speaker 1: Aw, dang it, you didn't play, You didn't buy a ticket?
Speaker 2: Should you buy a ticket? I did not know?
Speaker 1: So you should be happy that you should be happy that nobody won, because now on Friday you can win. That's seven hundred and forty million dollars that the jackpot's grown to. This is the seventh largest in Mega Million's history. In order for it to climb up that top ten largest jackpots list, though it have to go.
Speaker 2: Over one billion dollars.
Speaker 1: All the larger jackpots above that are all over a billion, but very well could also in some big money news. We've talked a lot of niners this morning, but I'm sorry, I'm just gonna have to.
Speaker 2: Do it again.
Speaker 1: Trent Williams. We've gotten the details on his contract. He's getting forty eight million dollars guaranteed as part of a three year, eighty two point seven million dollar contract extension and signing bonus of twenty five million. So that's going to yeah, fully guaranteed forty eight million dollars in signing yesterday. That's a lot of money. Because Trent Williams is thirty six years old. You know the that's up there in the NFL years. I mean, the guy is an absolute stud, one of the best players in the entire league. But thirty six and then three more years?
Speaker 2: Is he going to play when he's thirty nine? How old is Tom Brady?
Speaker 1: Tom Brady's quarterback.
Speaker 2: That's a different Okay, it's all the same to me.
Speaker 1: I'm Brady was in his early forties to mid forties, but quarterbacks sort of a different position. There aren't too many linemen in the NFL that are forty if any anyway, just food for thought.
Speaker 2: But he's back. Let's go, all right, Jess, did we formulate a message to time?
Speaker 5: All I have is hey, double why smiley face? How's it going?
Speaker 2: Oh? Like hey? Yeah? Like you would you put a double y?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I put it.
Speaker 5: I tried to get in Cheaty's mind, add a.
Speaker 2: Couple more wives to that, and then hits end. Okay, you have to hit send. I'm going to add an extra why oh God heard right now?
Speaker 1: I just said you tell me what it said my Instagram?
Speaker 2: Stop? Sorry?
Speaker 1: What did the message to say? Hey?
Speaker 2: And then a smiley face.
Speaker 5: That going hey three wise smiley face.
Speaker 2: How's it going? I love it. You're welcome. We did you a favor.
Speaker 9: It be the start of like the perfect were you guys are advice to the wedding?
Speaker 2: It nothing happens, then I'm talking all.
Speaker 1: You guys the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Where the JV Show. I'm Selena. I'm just I'm cheating. Thanks so much for hanging out with us. We know you want to go to the iHeartRadio Music Festival. Jess, who's going to be there? Give us a couple of names.
Speaker 3: Oja Cat, do a leap a Kamilica Bay, your Hosier the Weekend exactly.
Speaker 1: I've heard of them.
Speaker 2: Anyways, your chance to win a trip there plus one thousand dollars that's on standby Graham. Would you like to kick off our cooler not list? I would? What do you guys thinking cool or not?
Speaker 1: Night bitch cool?
Speaker 2: You're here for it, Selena, I don't know what it is, but you don't know about night bitch. I mean it sounds like me when I don't get much sleep.
Speaker 1: That's morning Bitch. Night Bitch apparently is a new movie starring Amy Adams, and uh, you know, she's a six time Oscar nominee. She's very serious. You guys know who Amy Adams is?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah type? You know who Amy Adams is sky?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah that is Yeah. She's been in like a million movies. Anyways, her new movie is coming out and it's got an interesting plot line. Basically, it's a stay at home mom. I think she's given up her career to stay at home and she believes that she's turning into a dog. She like starts to yes, and she's no, it's not. Kind of it.
Speaker 2: Sounds like the plot sounds like it's for kids, but the title doesn't.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of a bit of a thriller. Apparently it's based on some book and the tagline on the movie posters that have just been released for this movie, the tagline is motherhood is a Bitch.
Speaker 2: The movie is called night Pitch.
Speaker 1: Anyways, it's a woman that's transforming into a dog. Are you guys here for this?
Speaker 2: Cool or not not cool? Cool? Not cool? Why not? I don't like I.
Speaker 3: Just can't imagine actually wanting to pay attention to this movie.
Speaker 2: But I mean, it's gonna be kind of a thriller.
Speaker 1: I guess, like I'm all for creativity in Hollywood, we've run out of that. We do remakes of movies that have already happened because we've run out of things to make a movie about.
Speaker 2: At least this is original, true, very original.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I'm sticky with not cool.
Speaker 2: I'm going cool, great, okay, cool? Yeah, yeah, speaking of movies, cool or not. Have you guys heard about The Deliverance? Yes, I watched it. What did you think of it? By the way, if you don't know, this is like the number one trending movie on Netflix, I don't know.
Speaker 9: It's about possession, possessive spirits and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I thought it was. I thought it was a good movie. I haven't seen it yet. It's on my watch list. I'm probably gonna get to it this weekend. But cool are not. Supposedly all these weird things are happening on set during production of the movie, and they think it's because of these supernatural you know, demons and whatnot. A real story.
Speaker 1: Way to drum up some publicity.
Speaker 2: She can check this out, Lee Daniels, he's a director right. In this new interview, he was explaining that they had to hold like prayer circles on set and even like bring in somebody to like the evil spirit go away. Listen to some of these strange things that were happening. So Monique, she's in this movie. She was hospitalized after filming one scene. Oh, we'll see she hospitalized for there was one scene where, uh, a demon was like on a rooftop or something. I was like blowing down on her. Maybe I haven't seen it. Yes, I don't even know.
Speaker 1: If that's making sense, but was getting blown so harsh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Cool? Right?
Speaker 1: Cool? And then what's.
Speaker 2: Happening, Lee Daniels. His sister is in every single one of his movies, and I guess there's a scene having to do with somebody receiving chemo. And then two days later, she herself was diagnosed with lung cancer.
Speaker 1: Oh man, nobody ever has gotten lung cancer.
Speaker 2: Lee Daniels says that his dog died like mid production on the Sea Forever.
Speaker 1: This is the first time that a dog died.
Speaker 2: Are you going to try to debunk every single one of these isn't it? Possible.
Speaker 1: It is is everything is within the realm of possibility. Do I believe that is the reason for any of this? No, I believe it is this thing called coincidence.
Speaker 3: But how many how many times do you hear of somebody filming a movie and all of these things happen at once.
Speaker 1: Especially it's just a lot of different people involved, So there's a lot of different bad stuff going on in all. If we all pooled the bad things going in our life together, people like, oh my god, you guys have a lot of bad stuff going on. There's only four you know what I mean, everybody's got stuff going on. Was how old was this dog? He's probably like sixteen.
Speaker 2: That I don't know. Yeah, he left that It.
Speaker 1: Was old and gray and could barely walk around this sete and he drops dead and was like, must.
Speaker 2: Have been a ghost.
Speaker 1: The ghost got him. Deliverance isn't okay? This is called the Deliverance. There's an old movie called Deliverance.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is the Yeah Deliverance, got it? Yes?
Speaker 1: Keep the mind on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Check it out if you dare separate.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine