Speaker 1: It's play game, and now it's time for the fresh out of bed Head to Head Challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners. I what name you'll know, but come call me Tim. Hello Tim, Good morning brother rodding friends.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at your Taco Fest pictures. That was one of the things that you won last week from us. Correct, Yes it was, and it was an awful fet Oh.
Speaker 2: You guys doing some shots over there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what was the best taco you had?
Speaker 2: What was on it? Uh? Barbicola one out of mission Texas. Okay, So I'm down for some of that stuff, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You know what everybody like gets into it, like, don't get all mangoee on me and stuff like don't you know what I mean? Like people do mango with like some spice on it though, Yeah, the mango weee thing, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But some barbicola I'm down. So it was good, dude. I had a pictures look awesome. I had a kid birthday party I had to go to. Hey, I didn't have to.
Speaker 1: I had a kid birthday party that I invited myself to. Yes, all right, let's Tim, what are we doing here? You're going for win number three, win number four, win number four? You you are Yeah, that's right, you're going for four. You're a three time Hall of Famer. I got a fresh fish here, Alex, I got a fresh fish.
Speaker 2: Please? Hello, David, your hello. Welcome to the game, dude, first time? Huh yeah? Three? So great, David.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything about you other than you're just a fresh fish.
Speaker 2: Where are you from? Uh?
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't want to know anything else about you because I don't want to get to know you if you're only going to be here for two questions and get your asking, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, I don't have time, okay for every one of you fresh fish since they keep plans.
Speaker 1: Nay, David, all you got to do is shot out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 2: Okay, got it? Okay, dude, you've heard the game before, right? Oh? Every day? Yeah, you probably win every day in the car too. You probably beat everybody. Oh of course we all do. Most people are undefeated that have never played before. What are they playing for? There's a prize attached to this, all right? Yeah, we have a pair of tickets see the struts.
Speaker 1: Okay, come on and Dirty Honey's opening up. I love them both. I love both those bands. All right, Tim and fresh David. This guy you're playing, David is a three time Hall of Famer. Okay, no pressure, so denied.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Question number one, shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 2: How do you say thank you? Tim? Tim? Oh my god, I just had a brain fart. Yeah you did three? Two? I'm gonna you were just taco fast, I know, David?
Speaker 1: How do you say thank you in Spanish?
Speaker 2: On the board? Welcome to the game. Welcome to the game. Oh, I like that was impressive. Well how do you say thank you in Hawaii? Man? The question could have gone a couple of different ways?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. Question number two. David's on the board, the one they called him. Question number two, how many degrees are in a circle? Tim, David, don't hurt yourself, Tim, sixty degrees. That's a correct answer. Okay, now listen, David. It sounds like something came up.
Speaker 2: Are you all right? Okay? I heard Okay, Okay, it wasn't just me that hurt that. Here we go, David, you're still in this baby? Oh yeah, one more time? Here we go.
Speaker 1: He just comes the third question, what pest does Bill Murray fight in the movie?
Speaker 2: Tim A gopher correct answer, Man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Wow, David, I feel like you're I feel like you're a younger guy for somebody.
Speaker 2: That Caddy shack? Have you seen it? Oh again, I knew the answer.
Speaker 1: I was okay, all right, I didn't know because that's a Caddy shack when you think about it's old movie, but it's just been on forever. Everyone's seen him.
Speaker 2: I think, David, it was fun having you on. Dude. I hope you get through again and play some day. Right, Well, it wasn't a shutout, thank what it was he held what I you had for breakfast, came back up stopping.
Speaker 1: You got to enjoy that a second time, all right, Tim, Congratulations, it's four minutes, one game away from going back to the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Plus you got the Struts dirty honey tickets. All right, Yes, there