Speaker 1: Hey there, did you know that this podcast as a supporters club. By becoming a supporter of the show, you gain access to exclusive content and play an active role in helping me to continue producing the content you love.
Speaker 2: See the link in the episode description for more details.
Speaker 3: Now let's get.
Speaker 4: Back to the episode.
Speaker 5: The eye recall the wes loud and right by the same.
Speaker 6: We stand as one because.
Speaker 2: Boy, cattle in hand, strike down.
Speaker 6: The poe, protect this land.
Speaker 5: Oh it all father, see here voice, So guide our souls to the sacred rhythm.
Speaker 6: Frick, Queen of the hot fun home with love and grace, Vegas hole.
Speaker 5: Burn just with your eye might guide of food, the night Hell the mistress of.
Speaker 6: Life, Fanta, show us the fable with every breath, Pray up, go us of.
Speaker 5: Love and what we honor you know one and forever more. Whos to lisas we call the rules. We see shoals uscles ride.
Speaker 6: Don't us we say light away locals, Haga last n peasely see how spirits rise on the windsas spring Gisan jeer for we trust the boos the last we.
Speaker 2: Must and we are live all right. Welcome, Welcome everyone to the Gray Range Pagans Podcast, A live stream that for once, isn't a room reading with Zarah Lath. I'm not sure if we're going to do that this weekend. He seems to be engaged. I am engaged, But I do have another amazing guests here with me from the Unchained Church. What up man? Thank you for thank you for joining, thank you for coming on.
Speaker 3: I'm happy to be here. We can talk about a million different subjects and I'll just let you take the lead and we'll see where the conversation goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. I mean, I guess first of all, little introduction, you know, who are you, what do you do?
Speaker 3: What are you about?
Speaker 2: I know that a large part of my audience may not be familiar with you just yet, so I go by.
Speaker 3: The Unchained brain on social media, grew a following on TikTok from zero to almost a quarter million. I published The Unchained Life Manual on Amazon, which is a holistic wellness manual that is fully illustrated on sixteen different biohacks to uplift body, mind, and spirit. It went viral on TikTok and sold approximately ten thousand copies over two year period. At one point, it was ranked number five in the Nation on Amazon and Mental and Spiritual Healing. It was on page one up along with books like Wayne Dyer's books and Louise Hayes books. So it was an honor to get to that level. And the more content I produced on holistic Wellness bio hacks, the more they censored my content. They eventually banned my account. I restarted my podcast on Spotify, which is called The Unchained Brain. You will see that logo on Spotify. I have a clothing company that you can find on my website which is called unchained dot Earth. I'm the inventor of a modality called inverted rotary vestibular input, which is a fancy way of saying inverted spinning. So it's a combination of inversion and rotation, similar to what the Whirling Dervishes do, but you are inverted on a machine that I fabricated inside of a geodesic dumb. You can see a lot of that content on my website, Unchained dot Earth and also Instagram. I have been happily married to my sweetheart, Guardian Angel, for seventeen years. We have two teenagers that are just phenomenal little human beings, and life is good. So I make content to uplift consciousness, make the world a better place, and help people live happier, healthier lives.
Speaker 7: I want to say a big thank you to the sponsor of today's episodes, Bear Knuckles, the best leather gloves ever made. Experience ultimate comfort and durability with the Bare Knuckles patented design crafted for the natural curve of your fingers, perfect fits and superior protection. These gloves are engineered for superior comfort, reducing hand fatigue and increasing activity. Made from premium leather, they offer exceptional durability and protection ideal for demanding work environments. So whether you are tackling heavy duty tasks, working in cold weather, or handling delicate welding jobs, their gloves provide the perfect balance of flexibility and strength.
Speaker 2: They are most definitely not like the.
Speaker 7: Other gloves, who are nothing more than just two layers sod on top of each other with a beard thumb. I never liked those kind of gloves. They don't feel right, they heard after working with them for a while, So that's why I switched to Bare Knuckles. And you can go to buy Burre Knuckles dot com use my coat Grayhorn for a exclusive fifty percent of any product that you get. I can highly recommend them. They are the best gloves on the market. So go to buy Barre Knuckles dot com. Use Cote gray Horn at checkout for a fifty percent discount of your entire purchase. Thank you to Bare Knuckles for sponsoring this episode.
Speaker 2: Awesome a man of many talents. It sounds like the first thing that I definitely noticed when when I came upon your content is the whirling, the spinning, if you will. How did you come to that? How did you figure out that spinning, especially upside down in a contraption as you have made, how that is beneficial?
Speaker 3: So I have always been fascinated with altering consciousness, and spinning is interesting because I mumbled onto it because of my son, because when he was about three years old, we figured out he could not hear out of his left ear at all, and so we were taking him to all kinds of surgeons. We went to la we went to Texas, we went to Arizona. We were seeing all of these ear surgeons to determine what the problem was. And we were told over and over that he was profound death and he had a dysfunction in the vestibular system, and also an inactive stapies. So I learned a lot about ear anatomy, and long story short, we did not give up, and somehow, someway, we stumbled onto an experimental procedure where one surgeon in the entire world had developed a patent for a titanium stapies that would actually allow someone with this particular condition to regain some hearing, not necessarily all of it, but some of it. And so he did the surgery and he regained fifty percent of his hearing in the left ear. So it allowed him to not only develop echo capability, because when you only have one side of the hearing working, you have no echo or depth perception. You can't sense where a vehicle is. If you can't see the vehicle you're crossing the street. He almost had a couple problems. He was almost hit by a couple of cars. So it was a scary situation. And by learning about ear anatomy, I stumbled onto the vestibular system. And the vestibular system has to do with balance, coordination, spatial awareness, information processing, and also emotional regulation. One thing we noticed after the surgery is our son became a lot more calm. He could pay attention easier and his spatial a way awareness and coordination improved. So by studying that, I also realized that there's a lot of vestibular dysfunction based on these devices that we use. There's patents for these smartphones where side effects include vestibular system dysfunction. And I remember when our kids were little and we would go to the park. They would spin around until they would fall down, laughing hysterically. And I stumbled onto the Tibetan rites. One of the Tibetan rites is daily spinning, and I became fascinated with spinning because spinning creates a sense of euphoria, joy, balance, calm, and relaxation. And then I stumbled onto something done by therapists called rotary vestibular input. And some therapists will take patients with autism, ADHD and balance disorders, children and adults, and they I will put them on a tire swing or an office chair and they will spin them for two to three minutes to balance the vestibular system. When they're done spinning, kids with autism and ADHD, somehow, some way are able to pay attention. They're more focused, they're more calm, they have better balance, they have more emotional regulation, and so I was really into yoga for a few years. I got pretty good at it, and I was doing long inversions. I could do a fifteen minute headstand unsupported. And one day I thought, how cool would it be to spin while inverted? What would that do to consciousness? What would that do for meditation? And so I started drawing these ideas, and I landed on the geodesic dome. Because it's such a stable structure, I thought that it would allow for the proper disbursement of the energy and remained still while allowing me to spin. So I fabricated a prototype and I started using it. And my son had been working on me for like four years to get on TikTok. He was ten years old at the time I finally listened to him. I got on TikTok, I grabbed my phone, I hung upside down from my machine, and my first video got three hundred thousand views, and so the account went viral from the beginning, and I've been fascinated by this ever since. And I learned about the Whirling Dervish Sema dance, and Roomy was actually the founder of the Whirling Dervishes he's the one who invented the Sema dance. And I had been reading Roomy quotes for years and years. They're the most beautiful quotes I've ever read, and I always wondered where did he get all of that information from, Like what was he linked up to? Well, by spinning, you activate the parasympathetic nervous system, and if you're there long enough, you go into a theta brainwave state, and a theta brainwave state is typically only reserved for high level expert meditators, and profound changes occur in the neurophysiology when you're in theta and I was hooked. So I've been fascinated by this ever since, and it's something that I do daily, and my machine is for sale, and I have more plans for the future to incorporate this in a lot of different areas. Wow. Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Damn okay. That's that's a whole that's a whole story. That's a whole thing. Wow, starting from such a well, I mean, I don't want to say simple thing, but like small, smaller thing as your son of being able to hear all the way to cheese. So I mean, when we're getting commets already. Colby has been doing inversion for the last twenty years. Helps decompress the spye, limit pain and allowing the lumbar vertebrate pop.
Speaker 3: That is quite safe. And not only that, but inversion just by itself with an inversion table is a remedy for depression and anxiety because that alone will activate the parasympathetic nervous system. And when you're inverted, you're actually increasing cerebrospinal fluid pressure, You're increasing intracranial pressure, meaning that you are bringing more blood flow to the brain, You're activating dormant parts of the brain, and you are allowing for the facilitation of detoxification. I believe if the metals because of the pressure, and if you're consuming things like fulvic minerals or shila jeet, you're allowing for mineral transport and also heavy metal detox. So simple inversion by itself is phenomenal. And it was actually started by the father of modern medicine, Hippocrates, the gentleman three thousand years ago that coined the term do no harm, which is supposed to be the foundation of Western medicine. He would actually tie a rope around people's ankles and hoist them up in a contraption and leave them hanging upside down to treat a variety of ailments, including spinal problems, including depression. So that's who started in version three thousand years ago.
Speaker 2: Wow, I mean a lot of like upside down inverted imagery like immediately comes to mi. And when you tie your rope around the ankles, what first came to my mind was the Hangman card from the from the Terror. Of course you had odin or vote on who hung himself and you know, sacrificed himself to himself to gain and understand the magic of the runes. It's been so wow, it's been so clear the entire time. It's really been, you know, right in front of us. Or even things like was it Saint Peter being crucified upside down because he, you know, didn't feel worthy enough to be crucified in the same way as Christ or supposedly as Christ. Makes me think maybe there was something else to it than just you know, not feeling not feeling worthy enough, because it's you know, it's a lot more a lot more difficult that way. So I mean, and if you're not if you feel like you're not not worthy, or not on the same level. I mean, there are so many other ways. And also, huh, it's interesting because from from when you're a little kid, you know, you're always told to not hang upside down for too long because you know, all the blood will flow to your brain and somehow, for for some reason, that is bad for you. But they never truly explain why, because you're a kid. You're just like I mean, if mom and dad told me not to hang upside down for too long, then you know, I guess I won't. So, yeah, Sarah laughing with the common clockwise to create or do anti clockwise to know and recluse. So but why.
Speaker 3: Why what?
Speaker 2: What is it to turn clockwise or anticlockwise?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: That was a comment by Xerolath, Right, yeah, so, and I think there's something to that, and I want to learn more because when I am inverted, if I'm looking at the ground, I am typically rotating clockwise because I feel stronger in that direction and I can go faster, and the faster I go if I do the valse solve the maneuver, which is basically taking a breath, holding the breath and forcing it down into the pelvic floor to hump the cranio sac It basically primes the cranio sacral pump. So the cranio sacral pump is in the sacrum area and it's a constant pump, similar to the heart, where it's constantly pumping cerebras mono fluid to the brain. And so when doing that while spinning, you're able to see geometric patterns and you get out of the default mode network of consciousness, which is the repetitive thinker. So you are able to completely transcend the mind and go into a place that is this empty space where I believe we can create intentions that manifest And all of the work that Joe Despenza has done shows that all of the major neurological changes and manifestations occur in theta and the longer you're in a parasympathetic dominant state, the more likely you will be to enter a theta brainwave state. So I'm interested to know more about directional rotation because I'm pretty sure in the five Tibetan Rights they say to go counterclockwise, but you're also standing, so I don't know how that translates to inversion, because if you're standing and going counterclockwise. When you're inverted, you're actually going clockwise. So I don't know how that whole thing works. But when I'm able to put together my motor and mount a steering wheel to it, I'll be able to go in both directions and not have to actually spin off of something. And I'm using a Yeti cooler with a kettlebell to weigh it down, and I'm manually spinning so as fast as I can go. I'm only doing thirty rotations a minute, about maybe forty. And when I get a motor, I'll be able to do like one hundred, so I'll be able to go really really fast.
Speaker 2: One hundred rotations a minute. Damn Okay, But wouldn't that like, I'm just I know very little about this, and I'm not a doctor or physician by by any means, But wouldn't that riskstrike the blood flow in some way because you are spinning so fast? Like, wouldn't that, you know, be detrimental to the circulation.
Speaker 3: I'm just so I find that that manually, at the ten to twelve minute mark, my feet fall asleep and start getting pins and needles, and it just is not enjoyable at that point. So then I stop. And what's fascinating about when I'm done is I can stick my landing with absolutely no dizziness or disorientation whatsoever. And I believe that the key is being within the axis of rotation, because if you're on a merry ground or the machine, the gravitron machine at the State Fair, the centrivical force is uncomfortable because you're so far outside of the axis of rotation that you do get dizzyness and not as you and disorientation. But what I don't understand is why are you not subject to that when you're in the middle of the axis of rotation. I don't know the answer to that yet.
Speaker 2: Maybe, I mean, on the other hand, my wife just called, I can also imagine that if you go faster, like a faster centrifugal force, that than the blood less chance of like flowing all the way down, and maybe than the feeling of pins and needles either sets in later or you know, preferably not at all. But I mean, it's it's an interesting concept, for sure, and I am definitely keeping an eye out on, you know, at the very least your your Instagram. How that's how that all goes, Like I first saw it, and it seems odd, of course at first, because you know, it's just a bloke spinning upside down for some reason. But now that you have explained it, I mean there's there's very it sounds very beneficial.
Speaker 3: I'd think everybody thought Roomy was crazy. You know, Rumy was the first man to ever spin around wearing this crazy looking robe and top hat on a dance floor in a temple, and he could spin around for thirty minutes at a time and not get dizzy. And they say that the whirling dervishes through the Sema dance enter a mystical state of consciousness that transcends the mind and connects them to the infinite. And it is the way that they show reverence. It is the way that they pray, It is the way they connect to the infinite. It is the way they receive downloads from the infinite. And it creates a state of bliss and peace and spiritual ecstasy unlike anything I have ever experienced. And I love plant medicine, and I will microdose psilocybin three to four times a week, and occasionally, when I'm able to go to the wilderness, I'll eat you know, the last time, I had six grams, and I'll probably take it up to nine grams next time, but I have to be in nature alone for that experience. But I will probably get into the one to two gram range at home and use the machine because as soon as you see the geometry, everything changes. And we also know that when you combine psilocybin with niosin and Lion's maine, it facilitates hippocampal neurogenesis, so that is the growth of new neurons in the brain, and psilocybin also activates dormant parts of the brain to expand conscious awareness. It increases IQ, it increases verbal acuity, It deepens colors, It enhances perception of sound, it enhances perception of emotion. It really brings a deeper level of awareness to every single thing you do throughout the day. And it allows you to be more present in the moment, which is such a cliche topic in spirituality, but it's real. It really allows you to totally immerse yourself in the present moment.
Speaker 2: I have heard that said many times, that psilocybin or any kind of mind altering, mind expanding substances can be really beneficial. Although I will always have my doubts with that a little, But maybe that is more because of the the New Age spirituality, the New Age Wakens and all of that, because they seem to treat it as a spiritual shortcut, like spiritual bitepo, Like just take a heroic dose of psilocybin and you know, all of a sudden you're enlightened. I have never tried it myself, and I don't think I will also, seeing my history with with just marijuana, like I mean, I have used it in a way that I shouldn't have, Like I was in a very bad mental state, and I used it to numb myself and to you know, to try to escape it, to not have make me wary to try and experiments with other things.
Speaker 3: So I would tell you this number one, Psilocybin and cannabis are both shamanic plant medicines that need to be revered and respected. Psilocybin has been used for thirty thousand years. That's how far. This goes back to cave drawings of different visions and mushrooms on cave walls, and you know, shaman and medicine men and healers and visionaries throughout history have incorporated this to deepen their perception and understanding of consciousness and reality. And without this being an endorsement for illegal drug use, I would say it would be great for you and your wife to watch this documentary called Fantastic Fung Guy. It is an absolutely beautiful film that has a lot of time lapse videography and it goes into the history of all mushrooms, including things like turkey Tale. Because one of the creators of the movie is one of the most famous mycologists in the world called Paul Stamitz, and he's a researcher. He was told that his mother had a terminal cancer diagnosis and was given four months to live stage four cancer, and he started mega dosing her with turkey tail mushroom and she made it fifteen more years just by mega dosing powdered turkey tail mushroom. He's the one who, through neurological research, found that a microdose of psilocybin, a non hallucinogenic dose, combined with Lion's mane and niasin increases the proliferation of neurons in the brain and awakens dormant parts of our consciousness. So a microdose of psilocybin would be considered a functional dose that will increase athletic performance, IQ perception balance, spatial awareness, information processing, emotional stability, and regulation. It's really fascinating. So that documentary is just a masterpiece. It's called fantastic Fungui.
Speaker 2: Awesome. I will we'll check it out. Also definitely with the wifey, I mean transitions or I'm transitioning to more natural mushroom use, especially after the the recording I did with brand ingel is you know, health not and a job like like myself. I actually I know someone a herbalist who has her own like mushroom coffee line that she doesn't ship to the Netherlands unfortunately, but I did find a company from Finland who so for at least the the last three days I have been drinking mushroom coffee in the mornings instead of being coffee. Three days is maybe a bit short to say if it has any effects on me, but I I definitely notice a difference that in that it is it's a lot smoother to drink like I used to drink or I guess still drink very dark, very strong coffee. So I definitely notice that it's very smooth. It's a lot smoother and the acidity is a lot less and it seems to have a well a physically detoxing effect as well. So I mean mushrooms. Yeah, I think, you know, we just got to start looking look into it more. I have done a few different shows on it from a few different with a few different people, and I mean marijuana. Here in the Netherlands it is very freely available. But with that also comes a danger that you don't really know where it's coming from, and that every shop sells great quality. Unfortunately, I have definitely been to a few shops that well, as I always call it and call it back then sell tourist wheat. It's it's way too expensive and the quality is absolute shit. But you know, they're just trying to make make money of it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's a big part of why why tourists will come to the Netolins, or Amsterdam specifically, because there are no other parts of the Netolins that you can visit a site from Amsterdam for some reason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So as long as you know who's growing it, and you know they're not spraying any chemicals on it, you should be good. Like if someone's growing it consciously and really cares about their plants, and you know, especially if it's an outdoor strain that's soaking up the sunlight. And you know, they're using things like ladybugs and praying mantis, and you know, these things that these little beautiful animals that you just put or you know, little insects that you put on these plants and they'll eat the aphids and they'll keep it safe, and things like kneem oil, natural things for pesticides. But if someone is intimidated by psilocybmin they they could completely transform their lives. With lions' main cortes EPs, rati, schitaki, turkey tail. You know, they're adaptogenic, they repair DNA, they increase athletic performance, they speed up recovery. They're anti fungal, they are anti inflammatory, they're anti estrogenic. They will boost sex drive into stosterone. They have neuroprotective benefits, they have anti cancer benefits. They are wonderful and it's a sentient intelligence. When you look at the mycillial network of Earth, it's very easy to compare it to Pandora in Avatar. When Sigourney Weaver's character is doing root samples and soil samples and she gets so excited that she discovered this neural network that goes all across Pandora where all of the trees are interconnected through this electrical system. That's exactly what mycilium is. And what's really fascinating Stein is that in Japan they did an overlay of the subway system in a petrie dish to create a maze, and they put a food source at the end of the maze, and they put my scilium at the beginning of the maze. They wanted to see how the mysilium would navigate the maze to find the food source. And what they found is that the mysilium determined a more efficient route than the best engineers in the country could determine to find the food source. And they completely redesigned the Tokyo subway system based on the overlay in this peatree dish. So my silium is an intelligence that also communicates telepathically through electrical signals to the roots of trees and plants to warn them about oncoming predators. So it is a psychic sentient intelligence.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, on the on the show that I did with Brandon, I I compared a little to the ends of the Lord of the Rings movies, very old sentience, very powerful and wise beings who knew all those trees from from acorn and nuts. But yeah, now, I that's that's always so fascinating to me. How nature. I mean, I guess you know, we are part of nature, but for some reason, we always see ourselves as being above nature. That is, until you know, nature comes knocking at the door, then we're absolutely freaking powerless. But it's it always finds a way and will most times find find a better way. And that's that's why I that's why I love how people like trade. There are where am I getting with this? I know what I want to say, just trying to find a good seguay. I I've heard of like companies who like hire architects and all of that, and they hire the the lazy ones. Why because they just wait till inspiration hits them and then like nine out of ten times, you know, when it's not forced, it is so much better. And I think, you know, we can we can definitely learn from that. You know, we're we are forcing ourselves too much too, you know, to want to be smart and to think that you know, we can do better than nature. I mean, we've we've seen it, you know, on a literal global scale, not five years ago, where everyone was afraid and you know, took all kinds of inoculations because they thought those were better than your own nature. Well, it's you know, it's so simple. It can be so so simple.
Speaker 3: The easiest way to realize that we're connected to nature is to study the Shuman resonance. So this frequency of seven point eight three herts or seven point six three herts, I might be getting that wrong, but it's an electromagnetic frequency that's emanated by the Earth. And when we take our shoes off and connect our bare feet to the grass or the dirt, we actually are discharging positively charged electrons into the earth. So we are removing free radicals electromagnetically simply by connecting our soul, our souls to Mother Nature. There's a healing frequency that automatically emanates from the Earth all the time. And when we remove the insulation, which is our rubber soled shoes and reconnect, it has a balancing effect on the body. This place wants to heal us constantly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, that's that's that's absolutely true. And I always love the well call it wordplay, you know, souls souls. It's just it's another way to I mean, language is so so incredible. But yeah, that that is why a while ago now I started buying those barefoot shoes, not with the toes on it, because those just look weird. So still with a rounded toe, but a lot broader and a lot thinner, like the soul, a lot thinner. So you have not like maybe not a direct connection to to the planet. But you know, in the especially if you live in the city, and I lived in a bigger city at least up until last April, so walking around barefoot in the city not the not the best of ideas, you know, if you if you want to keep your health and not you know, wound your feet all the time. But barefoot shoes are a are a great, great second, second option because I I started looking into that and it's I'm a father of to myself as well. And there's there's a reason why we find baby feet like so incredibly cute. For example, it's because they still have their their natural shape. And that's why for elderly people especially, you know, had a like an office job for so long where you have to wear those very like small tight leather shoes like you you get bunions. Well, yeah, because that's not the natural shape of your foot. You know, it's not supposed to to be like cramped that way. And that's why, you know, it's even such a stereotype that you know, after a long day of work, the first thing I do is take off my shoes. Well, yeah, because they're a lot uncomfortable because they're not in a natural shape.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I own some zero shoes, which I started out with, and then I found Born Primitive for training shoes that have a wide toebox. Born Primitives are phenomenal training shoes. And then my boots are by Go Rock and they make stuff for the military, and they are the most comfortable boots I have ever worn in my life, straight out of the box. They have a wide toe box and this patented Achilles tenons support mechanism where there's like two soft bumps on either side of the Achilles tenon to really lock your foot in there. And I can wear these things for eighteen hours. I can go do a thirteen mile hike up to the top of the mountain, get done, drive all the way home and not feel like I need to take these things off. They are phenomenal, and some of them actually now I don't know the name of the company, but the real Catherine Blue on Instagram, she's got a huge following, and she wears these wide toe box grounding shoes that actually have a piece of copper that goes from the sole up into the shoe to allow for some electrical transmission. So you're actually grounding while wearing these if you are on unstained concrete, grass or dirt.
Speaker 2: Awesome. The picture that came to my mind right away is the autnief. They were old I want to say, shaman shoes, but like maybe not even that from so many tens of thousands of years ago, who had those paces of metal are some sort of a stone at the at the bottom so that their feet were protected, but they were still still grounded, and.
Speaker 3: A lot of the soles were leather as well, so natural material you will still allow you to ground. I just realized that I can see the livestream chat and Zara Lath a while ago had said the rule of one oh one of all magic, draw your circle, draw it clockwise, and then he says, thus I told you why above clockwise to do magic? And create. And it's funny that he says that, because when I'm spinning, I am doing intentions. I am thinking about all these things I'm working on. I'm having a vision of growing these different businesses and getting the book into high schools, and you know, working with veterans with PTSD on this machine, on this ranch, I can visualize the ranch down to the finest detail, and all of these things I believe will be manifest And maybe I'm doing it without knowing why I'm doing it. And now Zara Lath is telling me why I'm doing it.
Speaker 2: It's because it's it's literally magic what you're well, I'm excited because I'm going to hire him to do a reading for me, I think on the eighteenth, So you know, that's something i'd like to record and put out on Spotify.
Speaker 3: Because when I joined Your Lives with You and Zarah Lath and he was kind enough to do a reading for me, he pulled out a card that gave me the chills, and it was the card about the bees. And so I don't remember all the details, but the reason why that one resonated so much with me is because I'm constantly in the summer time I'm you know, my wife put all these beautiful mosaic tiles throughout the pool, like you know, Nemo and Dory and big huge sea turtles and all these colorful tiles. And I'm always finding honey bees in the pool, and so I'll pick them up with my hand if they're still alive, and put them on my finger and just stare at this bee and let him dry off. And when he's ready, he flies away, and I say, like, go make honey bee go back to work, you know. And I love it, and I have no fear of bees at all. I think bees are just wonderful. And so Zarah Lath happened to pull out that bee card, which is really what motivated me to want to hire him to do a real reading. So I'm excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I know what you I know the reading you mean, that was the one we did last week, actually the first reading of twenty twenty five or twenty twenty five of the the Gregorian Calendar. That is so for you know, everyone everyone watching and listening. If you if you haven't seen it yet, just go to my my channel. It should be the life before this one. I'm always also very interested into people's origin story, or for some people there their villain arc. What caused your awakening to all of this?
Speaker 3: What what made you?
Speaker 2: What made you first go something's up with this?
Speaker 3: So I had a pretty good shot at a baseball scholarship and probably could have taken it further. I was pretty fucking good at baseball, and I worked at a baseball card store. I met a lot of the pros. I called one of the San Diego Padres games when I was young. You know, my dad knew a lot of the guys. His college roommate was the batting practice pitcher for the Padres. So I was around a lot of ballplayers, and I loved baseball, played hours and hours a day, and you know, that's what I wanted to do. But after the nineteen ninety five Super Bowl, in the middle of my senior year of high school, I got in a car accident that broke every bone on the left side of my face and they were shocked. I didn't break my neck. I had a full facial reconstruction on the left side, so orbital bone, cheek bone, jaw, and nose and it was miserable and I had a bunch of lost time during the accident. In about six months after the accident, I started having these out of body experiences and the internet was brand new. America Online had just came out. I just got my first email address, and there was really no information out there. So I went to a psychic bookstore. A sweet old lady sold me a book on astral projection, and she told me to start keeping a journal, and I did. And what started happening is I would have these lucid dreams in which I was in full control of my dream. Anything I thought of would happen. I felt like I was playing a video game. I was in total control, and I realized I could fly, and I could fly fast, really fast, and I started flying straight up as high as I could go. I wanted to go to what I thought was outer space at the time, and I knew nothing of a firmaments. I knew nothing of flattery theory. And what was odd is that when I flew aside as I could fly, there was a dome. There was a cover in this dream world, and I could fly into it. And as soon as I would fly into it, I would be paralyzed in my body in the bed, And then all of a sudden my legs were detached, my torsa would detach, and my head were detached, and I'd be floating above my bed and I could see my limp body lying in the bed, and I was out of my body. And then the first few times it scared me and I would wake up instantly, And then I kept doing it and I could stay out longer. Then I got a little more confident and realized I could actually pass through my bedroom wall. Then I realized I could fly. Then I realized I could move stuff with my mind. Then I realized there was an entirely new world out there that I started to explore. So I kept a journal for about a year and a half and had somewhere in the neighborhood of forty five different experiences over that year and a half. It wouldn't it wouldn't happen every night. I had a method. I had to focus on it. I had a thing I would do during the day when I was conscious. I would look at my hands and I would say, am I dreaming? Am I dreaming? Am I dreaming? And then in the dream world, I would look at my hands and they would be illuminated, and instantly the dream would go lucid. Then I would take off and fly straight up. And when I would reach the dome, I knew the system. Like I would reach the dome, I would be paralyzed. I could detach, I could float. Then I would go through my bedroom wall and go explore this new world. And I was seventeen, and I was recovering from a horrific surgery, and you know, was so PTSD. I could not be a passenger in a vehicle. I just would stay home. I felt like I was kind of going crazy, and I stopped completely. It scared the shit out of me. I wasn't comfortable proceeding, and I buried it. And I got a job at the gym as a personal trainer. My baseball dreams were over, and I got into bodybuilding and spent every waking hour in a health club training clients or training myself. And it led to a about a twelve year career in the fitness industry.
Speaker 2: Wow, so what makes you like Well, I guess you could say pick it back up again. I mean you at a I saw the pictures that you shared of you and your your bodybuilding days. Even with that, you could have gone, you know, you could have gone far if you if you wanted.
Speaker 3: To, so I wanted I didn't want to take the level of drugs that the pros were taking. So I knew a lot of them, and I knew a lot of the six ship that would go on in the industry up in Venice Beach and what these guys were willing to do to get their drugs, and it was I don't even want to get into it. It's it's a nasty fucking scene, you know. And I was approached by a lot of different companies and magazines and it's a fucking nasty industry. And I knew I wanted to have kids one day, and I was worried about the drug use. So the last cycle I ran was like two thousand and three, and I didn't actually start TRT until last year. So I've been natural for I was natural for over twenty years. But really I buried my spiritual quest towards the end of nineteen ninety five. I had just turned eighteen. I turned eighteen that summer, and that's when I just dove into the gym and was all done with like astral projection and spirituality and all this shit. I didn't I didn't want anything to do with it. And it wasn't until two thousand and seven that I woke up again. And I woke up again when I found Alex Jones and realized that the Federal Reserve was not actually a part of the government, and that these people were creating money out of thin air and loaning it to our government. Who were they? And then it was the rabbit hole, dude, it was I found the rabbit hole again in two thousand and seven.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. So many people seemed to start off with conspiracies or what have been dubbed conspiracy. At the very least, the conspiracy to spirituality pipeline is very real, and unfortunately, so is the what nowadays is the fitness influencer to OnlyFans pipeline. So yeah, the willingness to do everything and anything for the drugs that you have to take to get to that level of bodybuilding.
Speaker 3: It's fucking pathetic and it's disgusting and it's depravity and it is uh that's why so many of them are injecting newbane and taking ecstasy all the time and doing coke and they're on half a dozen or more different compounds simultaneously. It is a fucking, dirty, dangerous industry. So I went the natural route for over twenty years.
Speaker 2: Which is why so many high level bodybuilders seem to barely make it past forty just because of all the stuff that they know, they put into their bodies and then you know, push their bodies to the absolute extreme. I mean, yeah, we are spiritual beings inhabiting physical body, but you know, you still gotta got to treat this this body, this this physical well vessel. Really, I don't want to say shell, it's a vessel more like it. You're still got to treat it right. And if you're you know, if you're gonna abuse it, you're gonna you're gonna pay the price for it.
Speaker 3: But I think it's disrespecting Mother Nature. It's disrespecting infinite intelligence. This thing is such a magnificent creation. Just our capabilities are dormant capabilities that have been hidden from us intentionally. And you know, to really experience love and connectedness and an awakening and being connected to nature, to deeply love a woman, to watch her give birth to these children, to watch her feed these children from this beautiful body, where her magical body just creates this perfect food for this baby. I mean, you have to be in awe of the beauty of creation and this thing is a temple. But at the same time, if you're constantly stressed about the cam trails and the nanobots and the mRNA and the GMOs and the floride and like, you're gonna create so much fucking stress about trying to be healthy that you're gonna make yourself sick. So you've got to find a happy medium between an awareness of how fucking toxic society is but also knowing you can only focus on what you can control. So, am I gonna worry about fucking nanobots and the fog? Or am I going to get a whole house water filtration system so my family's not bathing an atrazine and fluoride and chlorine. I'm gonna pick the water filter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, that is that's such a such an important lesson, you know, And that that also it's it's another another kind of grounding. Control what you can control, do what you can do. I know that when I first woke up to the truth of this world a well, I mean I did fall down the rabbit hole, but it was it was a deep, dark hole that I fell into. And I felt I felt lost, I felt angry, I I you know, felt like I I literally lost control and lost, you know, all motivation for things, because you know, if I can't control anything, if it is all controlled by you know, all these these groups and all these people or entity or whatever they may be, then you know, what can I do? Well, what can I do? I can do whatever I can, whatever I have the possibility to do, whether that be you know, just eat and clean, going to the gym, taking care of myself. I'm already doing. I'm already doing something, you know, and that's that's more than most most already do. But it's it's a hard heart lesson to learn, but it's a very important lesson to learn.
Speaker 3: We've all been black pilled and what and the description you just gave is literally the definition of being black pilt. And we've all been there. Because when you wake up to the magnitude of this deception and you realize that everything you've ever been taught is fake. Everything about history is fake, everything about medicine is fake, everything about government is fake, everything about the financial markets is fake. Everything in the educational system is fake. All of this amazing technology that's been suppressed, the control over society, All the wars have been engineered, all these lives have been wasted. And then you get into the children and Adrenochrome and Hollywood and MK Ultra and Mockingbird and all the D class operations nine to eleven, the deep underground bases, the tunnel systems, the trillions of dollars that have gone missing from the Pentagon. How can you not lose your shit?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: How can it? Is a level of evil. This reality is incomprehensible to most people. It's so gnarly and so uncomfortable that that's why cognitive dissonance is so convenient for the controllers, because humanity in general would rather believe a comfortable lie than entertain the possibility that they have been deceived. And so that's why they're going to watch football, That's why they're going to watch porn. That's why they're going to gamble, that's why they're going to take prozac. That's why they're gonna drink a fucking bottle of wine every night. That's why they're going to watch them deprave miniseries on HBO, like they're going to want to pacify and distract themselves from an unbearable situation through entertainment or entrainment and pacification to avoid facing reality. And that requires spiritual strength, karmic propensity, and faith.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what I have I have learned or have had to had to learn, is that all those things that you just mentioned, or at least a few of them, like they're they're okay to do. It's okay to you know, to have a drink every once in a while. It's it's perfectly okay to watch a watch a show on TV on a Friday evening with you know, with your loved one next to you, when when the kids are in bed, Like it's perfectly fine to to do that. It doesn't mean that, or doesn't necessarily mean at least that you are, you know, brainwashing yourself all over again. And that's like, that's another thing that some truthers are a little too too hardcore, and that it's like you can do nothing.
Speaker 3: Because they're fucking scared, bro, They're fucking scared. They don't know that they're an infinite being. And when you're awake and you watch something on Amazon Prime or Netflix, you're automatically going to detect the programming and then you'll say, Wow, it's interesting how they peppered that in there, or wow, really is that what they're kind of gearing everyone up to? But it's funny because all they have is fear, and so if the collective consciousness exists in a vibrational frequency of fear, they're going to be more willing to not only accept that outcome, but the question is does the energy of the collective fear allow for the outcome to manifest?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean if the collective consciousness or collective unconsciousness, if you will, is you know, all geared to words fear and fearing everything, really fearing everyone. You know, we've seen in our generation. I never thought that, you know, in my lifetime, I would I would see something like that happen. Like we all know the stories of you know, World War Two, especially hearing Europe, especially here in the Netherlands because it was quite literally right next door to us where most of it happened. So, you know, us Europeans were very very well versed in what happened in World War Two, or at least what happens according to the according to the history books. You know, let's just let's say that, and you know, we add a similar situation, but on another level, you know, not five years ago, and it was shocking to see how fast people will turn on each other, how fast people will rat each other out because they think they're doing the right thing. And I think that's another I hate to say it, but you know, the powers that be, they are doing a magnificent job. You know the things that they are accomplishing, and in the sometimes short time span that they are accomplished, it is amazing to see for all the wrong reasons. But you know, just tell people that there is this dangerous thing floating around that you know you cannot see, but you know, trust us. It is incredibly dangerous. And just watch people turn on each other right away, like turn on a dime. Literally fascinating to see.
Speaker 3: So people are very suggestible. And when you keep people in a vibrational state of fear in the lower three energy meridians, and they're dysfunctional. The common emotions are fear, regret, remorse, jealousy, envy, rage, lust, greed, depression, insomnia, anxiety, all these things. And so we've also been engineered through modern religion to want a savior. So we have abdicated personal responsibility and we have put all of our faith in something external, and that representation of waiting for or longing for someone or something outside of us to save us. That role is assumed by the government and they operate under the guise of being the protector and the savior. Big brother government, Right, Uncle Sam is gonna get your back. And so they have commanded and also demanded loyalty from the population, and without critical thinkers, and that's something that has been intentionally extinguished, they're able to reach that goal where they have automatic buy in from a large percentage of the population through mind control.
Speaker 2: Yeah, although the hero complex, as you described it, that seems to be much more a American thing. You know, I can, I can fortunately very easily look at it from a distance because you know, I am literally at a distance, and also being married to an American really does help with a greater understanding of that. But here in Europe, or at least Western Europe Netherlands, I guess more specifically, since I am Dutch, we don't really look up to our politicians, we don't look up to our king. We're not expecting them to save us. I mean a part of the population still is, of course, and you know, probably always there will probably always be a part that you know, things that we can just vote all our problems away if just the right party, you know, gets the majority, if we just have the right prime minister, then you know, everything is going to be resolved. But you know, here in the Netherlands, and I guess it's because we have been hit hard over the last well eighty years, in those those last two major ways. During World War Two, we definitely tried to stay neutral. We definitely did did still get hits, but you know, mostly just because of the you know how close we are geographically to Germany and France and Belgium where all of it happened during the whole you know recent pandemic thing, there were riots, just so many, so many riots. Are our farmers together with the Canadian farmers, are hits incredibly hard. So I think us, at least as duchies, we learned from from history and over time we learned that we have to depend on ourselves. We just have to because we can't can't really count on anyone else to save us. I mean, we looked at politicians to help us, they only exacerbated the issues. We looked at you know, the king, the head of our country to do something about it, and you know, he'll give a nice speech with you know, some words of encouragement, but you know then I'll just take off on a splin and go on vacation. Degreees. That's literally what happens. A few years ago, we had some problems with flooding. I mean that happens pretty quickly if you know, more than half of your country is below sea level. So floodings, when they occur, they're pretty damn bad. And our king was just like, nah, I'm going to go on holiday, you know bye. I mean, he did come back because the outrage was just too great to ignore. So he was like, shit, oh there goes my pleasant holiday on the you know, the isles of Greece. I guess I got to be a king. So it's very much. I have kind of spoken about this yesterday. I believe with someone who is in the Telegram group already, that the differences between America and Europe are just are so incredibly great. But still, you know, most Europeans we do still see the Americans as as our kin, you know, and you know they will always be be welcome to you know, come back to the Motherlands. But you know, in short, the hero thing seems to be very much an American thing, maybe also because your American pop culture is literally it's all about heroes, you know, the biggest being, you know, Superman, and then you have the like the anti hero in Batman, who is like Superman but then cool, you know, and dark and brooding. So it's just it's interesting. But you know, luckily many many people over time have realized that if you're looking for a hero, look in the mirror. We can only save ourselves. And it sucks, it absolutely sucks, but it's you know, it's pretty much the only way.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, in America, you've got Superman, Batman, Iron Man, Wonder Woman, You've got Neo from the Matrix. Oh yeah, you know, they're they're constantly like reinventing the Messiah in all these movies. And then you've got your religious ones like Jesus and John fourteen twelve says you will do all these works I have done, and more so, it seems like in that book, Jesus is giving permission to everyone to not only work all these miracles that he supposedly worked, but even to take it to the next level. And I really think that that has to do a spiritual enlightenment, and so I truly believe that all of us have that capability, and if you want to call it the activation of Christ's consciousness, I'm a believer in that because I think it would be grandiose and egotistical to think that one man is born at some point in our generation or future generation, who single handedly is going to change the world. It just doesn't work like that. I think that that for change to occur, there has to be a collective vibrational frequency change, an elevation of collective consciousness that requires the ascension of many individuals to a level that a lot of people would refer to as enlightenment, which I think is simply a complete activation of the human energy meridian system. So the physical vehicle is operating in a frequency that can attain and process higher levels of consciousness to see the unseen, to know the unknown, to heal conditions that are intractable in themselves and also others through methodologies and herbs and plants and modalities that are designed to retune this thing like a grand piano. That's what this is. It's all about frequency. Just like Nicola Tesla said, vibration and frequency, and so when enough people are harmonizing at a certain level, there will be a buoyancy increase within the collective that will allow for an elevation in the collective consciousness. And when that occurs, the control system will no longer have a stranglehold on consciousness. Their mind control will not work because everyone will see through the predictive programming. Their drugs will be unnecessary because people will realize that plants will cure just about everything. They will start living and operating differently. They will realize that their words and thoughts create the reality. They will no longer be subject to the monkey mind. They will no longer be subject to insomnia, depression, anxiety, anger, rage, jealousy. They will live in gratitude, they will live in love. They will respect themselves, they will have personal dignity. They will be strong fathers and mothers. They will uplift all those around them. That's how we create this christ consciousness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with that. I mean, I maybe be a pagan, I may be a Germanic heat and not a follower of Christ, but I have seen enough and learned enough over the years to know that a that that is what we need, and I do believe that that is also what is happening already.
Speaker 7: I mean.
Speaker 2: My I guess from earlier today she sees it too, like she called it a revival as well, like she started a company. She's a medium and doula end of life doula that is, and she you know, goes by soul revival with the Great Armed Pagans. We we dubbed it the Pagan revival, but it's it's merely just different ways of saying the same thing that the old ways, the old gods are returning, they are they are coming back, or they are back and gaining in strength merely because we're we're seeing and noticing and learning ourselves firsthands that you know, these modern ways, these modern times, the you know, the timeline that we're guided into a tech know, logical singularity. You know. They make it look really cool in the movies. They make it look really cool during those you know, techno festivals with you know, everything AI in the imagery and whatever. It looks incredibly amazing, but the reality is probably something more like Warhammer forty K. I don't play it myself, but i've I've you know, heard enough of the lore here and there to to you know, kind of see that that is more our reality. People are starting to realize like, hey, this this ain't it. So if they passed or if the I should say, if the present sucks, and if it's looking like the future is gonna you know, suck even harder, then we're going to start looking into the past. Well what do we find in the past. We find our ancestors, we find our gods, We find morals, values, dignity, strength, you know, all the things that we are looking for today in you know, in our leaders as well. You know what they are supposed to be. They're supposed to, you know, guide us, they are supposed to lead us. They are supposed to, you know, do what's what's best for us, not what's you know, what's best for their career, for their their bank accounts. And yeah, then soon, especially you know here in in Europe, Northern Europe, northwestern Europe, you'll find that our gods they were those those warriors, our ancestors were those warriors. And even if they were not you know, Viking, because that's that's another thing. Every you know, every half baked Viking fanboys like I'm a descendant of rock, No arm My ancestors were vikings, No, there were not. It's it's more likely that they were just farmers living a hard but simple life. But still, our gods are those you know, those powerful gods, and they they exude that power. So there is a there is a revival going, and I do believe that. Of course, the powers that be also see that. They also notice that, and that may be the reason where, you know, and as how I see it, probably is the reason why it seems that things are ramping up and are following up on each other so incredibly fast. Like you know, just think of even what like twenty years ago, how how many terrorist attacks were there, either you know, in some far away Middle Eastern country or on your on our own soil. Not that much crazy here and there every now and then. You know, crazy people are everywhere of every time. But you know, there are so many, so many more these days. And I think that is because you know, the revival that that is happening. You know, call it a you know, the return of Christ, the return of Christ. Consciousness called it the pagan reviv who call it the soul revival. It's happening, and it can't be stopped. So yeah, like, what are the problems that be or what are they going to do? Throw everything at us? You know, if they can't win, then you know, at least they'll make sure that they go out with the biggest bang that they can accomplish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, real quick, shout out to rob with disorganized productions. He just entered the chat. And you know, people got to realize that they tell you what they want to do. But the problem is that most people don't read books. And the original chief engineer of Google is a guy called Ray Kurzweil, and he wrote a book called The Singularity Is Near And basically what they have outlined for the future of humanity is this. They envision human beings being androgynists, cyborg worker drones that have a computer chip and live to be a thousand years old. They're incapable of reproduction. They work menial, repetitive, ridiculous jobs for nine hundred years, then they get one hundred years off at the end to do whatever it is that they do, and they are recycled and the liquefied remains of the dead are fed to the living cyborg working drones. And that is what they want for humanity, so you know, and if people want to be scared of that, they're just going to drive themselves crazy. Because I think that these people, or at these demons, entities, fucking nepheline, hybrids, reptilan, whatever the fuck these things are, I think they are so disgusting and so pathetic and so ridiculous in their approach and their vision and their goals. They're so predictable. None of them have charisma, none of them are attractive. None of them seem to have morals, integrity, dignity, self respect, or a love for humanity. They are the antithesis of that. And they are so fucking pathetic and so ridiculous and so ugly and so miserable that if you can transmute your fear into disgust and you give none of your loose, none of your energy to the system, and you guard it, and you create a force field around your home of spiritual protection, and the environment in your home is one of peace and love and harmony and honesty and transparency. Where you are respecting and loving your wife, Where you are honoring and encouraging your children, showing them approval and recognition and compliments, Where laughter and joy and dancing and singing and cooking and art and creative endeavors are a foundational element of your family and your home. You will be insulated from all of this fuckery and you never ever have to be scared, because these beings are fucking pathetic and they're going to lose. They're losing now, which is why they're like lighting places like La on fire so they can further their plans for the Agenda twenty forty five and all their fucking smart cities, just like they did in Maui, just like they did in Chile. It's all predictable. You can't be scared of it. They're gonna crash and burn. They're absolutely going to crash and burn. And it's not going to be a physical fight. As much as I love guns. As much as I love guns, this is a spiritual war and the only way we win is by elevation of active consciousness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, I mean it's this is spiritual, spiritual warfare at at its finest. Really, maybe that's that's why you know why they was it. Albert Pike Grand Mason, third degree Mason. He said that I something along the lines of I do not know with which tools, World War three will be fought, but the fourth will be fought with sticks and stones. Yeah, probably because you know, the Third World War, you could say we're you know, we're definitely in it. I would say that probably kicked into into high gear in twenty twenty. It's been brewing underneath the surface before then, but definitely kicked into high gear in in twenty twenty. But yeah, like after after this, on, after they whoever the elusive they are, I don't want to say defeated, but powerless more like it. Then the only ones who will be left are the ones who you know, who didn't smarten up to it and who are left behind. And now you know they have nothing at all, They have nothing to defend them themselves with two fights anything off with.
Speaker 3: So well, that's also assuming a massive amount of physical destruction in the geography and the infrastructure. And so when you look at the fact that China is the third largest holder of real estate in the United States, they have a fucking trillion dollars in real estate and they also own two trillion dollars of treasury bonds. So if you own a country, and you own infrastructure, and you own farmland, and you own buildings, and you own real estate, like residential real estate. You're not gonna fucking vombit. You're not gonna vomit. So it's like it Catch twenty two. And you also say, like, who's really fighting who? Because if all these people, like Yost showed in his presentation on the most recent episode, they all rub elbows at the WF Forum and Davos or Davos, they all are buddies. It's like a big fucking show. And all these countries all adhere to the Antarctic Treaty forever, Like how old really is that fucking treaty. It's not from the feast. I think this shit goes back hundreds, if not thousands of years. Because that's why Hitler was so obsessed with Antarctica, because the real did a remote viewing and they saw all these pyramids and technology and fucking you know, vermonas and shit were down there, and so that's how Hitler had these fucking bell shaped anti grividic craft. You can see the engineering plans of them. They're all declassified.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: That's probably most of the stuff that's going on in the United States is like reverse engineer tech that they brought back from Operation High Jump. So you know, I don't think any I mean, obviously real people are dying, which is fucking pathetic, but they love that because they're demons. So yeah, we're really losing human beings, like human beings are dying in these you know, engineered conflicts. But I just don't see like a Terminator type of situation or a mad Max beyond Thunderdome type of situation where we're living in this like dystopian future like the movie The Road. I just don't see it going down like that. And I also believe that these demons are going to crash and burn so fucking hard that their only option is going to be to retreat to all of their multi million dollar underground bunkers. I think they're never ever going to be able to show their face in public again. So I don't think, you know, I don't think these bunkers are designed to like, you know, keep them alive when the nukes start going off. I think it's their retreat because they're fucking losing.
Speaker 2: Ah, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: That yeah, I mean that's really positive. Bro.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean underground, underground bunker. You know, you either have to have to flee way high up or go you know, go way down low. And then I guess into the earth might be the safest place to go in the the easiest place to to reach and to stay.
Speaker 1: But I.
Speaker 2: I'm not I I'm not thinking of a like a true physical man made destruction. I don't think nuclear warfare is going to be a going to be a thing or anymore. Perhaps you know, we were on the brink of it, but for some reason we skipped. That's that timeline. You know, we're we're already on a or on two. I of a vibration too to stay on that that timeline, because I do believe it is possible to to do that. One of my my I had a conversation of that with one of my former guests on the on the podcast, she said that you can, you can consciously skip timelines if you if you so choose. But I'm thinking more of like a Tartaria type of resets, So the resets of the cycle, because our cycles, we we think of them in in force in modern day, it's infest, the Heathens, the Pagans. We had two really, but it's always for it's spring, summer, autumn, winter, it's the the Golden Age, the Silver Age, the Bronze Age, the Iron age, or well first iron them runs. So if the fourth cycle, if that's the one that's going to be fought with sticks and stones, then you know we're in the third cycle now and the fourth going. I guess that then will be the reset that you know, that's that that is why the fourth war, because I mean, we'll always be at war with with each other for some reason. I'm thinking more of like those kind of resets because with the the raising of the vibrations, were also raising the vibration of our planet, and you're you start to see definitely a split in humanity already between those who are awakened, who have found there, who have found themselves, who have found their faith, their gods, you know, whatever they have have found that you know, awaken them, and those who are desperately clinging onto the system. So if we're by raising our vibration, if we're raising the vibration of Earth already, who's to say that Earth won't split as well, but more in like not a not a physical split, but also more of a vibrational split, that the dimensions will that the Earth will elevate itself too, that the Earth as a planet, as a living being will also go through enlightenment, and that those left in the physical if you, will have to start over again so that they get another chance to hopefully one day also reach that state of enlightenment.
Speaker 3: So let me start with something positive, and then I'll get into the crazy stuff. So I all already see the new Earth. I already see millions of acres of hemp everywhere. I already see hemp building products, hemp clothing, hemp polymers, hemp paper, hemp rope, hemp plastics, hemp oil. I see the original diesel motor that was created by Rudolph Diesel, running on plant oil, just the original way it was designed before Standard Oil acquired the patent after Rudolph Diesel supposedly jumped into the fucking ocean off of a boat and killed himself. Yeah right. I see every cow grazing in a pasture. I see no more factory farming. I see no more vaccines, I see no more GMOs. I see organic being the standard. I see a revival in traditional education. I see promotion of firearms safety and hunting, self reliance, construction engineering, getting back to basics, unveiling all of the hidden Tesla technology, exposing all of the relics under the Vatican, exposing the truth about these underground civilizations, what's really at the bottom of the ocean, what's really in Antarctica, what we really live on, what our capabilities truly are. I see that. But when the frequency elevates, the person who's eating taco bell and taking prozac and drinking aspartame leaden diet soda and watching porn and living in a low vibrational state might just fucking die because if they don't have the if they don't have the infrastructure biochemically, bioelectrically to handle higher frequencies, they're not going to be able to operate at that level. And there's a possibility that the heart could just fail. And I also see cataclysms. Now, I don't see cataclysms that are going to destroy the world, but sooner or later, we're going to see a big earthquake in coastal California where San Francisco is going to fall into the fucking ocean. I think we're going to see. You know, natural disasters of epic proportion, A lot of them are probably created by harp, cloud seating, et cetera. So I think there's like a culmination of a lot of different variables. So I do think we're we're in for some crazy fucking times ahead, which we're watching a large part of La burn to the fucking ground. As of last night, there was sixty billion dollars in damage. State Farm, one of the largest insurance carriers in the country, eighteen months ago, canceled fire coverage for California. So, you know, we're going to see how this all pans out. But it's not all, you know, ived everything is puppy dogs and rain. Like, We're going to see some crazy fucking ship moving forward, and that's going to require a lot of spiritual strength in order to process these events. Is the unfolds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, spiritual strength and a coming together of the different groups, the different communities such as the you know, the the unchained Church, the gods on the spectrum, the tribe of the ground, Pagans, everyone that in the you know, the pagan shaman, which is circles that you know that I involve myself with. It's it's groups like like those like like ours and the ones that we associate ourselves with. We're we're gonna have to be the fighters. We're gonna have to be the ones to lead the people forward. And I have made some steps in that recently. Yeah, Rop puts it very nicely. It will be a shift between poisoned minds and the ones that are on a higher level of consciousness. Absolutely, for someone who says that his productions are disorganized to have a very good way with words.
Speaker 3: Bro, well, his mind is highly organized. You know, Rob as a shaman, Yeah, I know. And it's it's individuals like that that lift up entire regions. And you know, if you've ever looked into the works by doctor David Hawkins, especially his book Power Versus Force, he was the pioneer for applied caesiology. And so what they determined through kinesiological muscle testing is that every single physical object, word, thought, music, organic banana, conventional apple, whatever, has an energetic vibration. And they did an amazing study. This double blind study was done with this room of one hundred participants. Now, the the organizers, the scientists, and the test subjects had no idea what was in these envelopes. Now, envelope A contained powdered aspartame crystals, and envelope B contained organic vitamin C crystals. And what they did is they hooked up electrodes to the deltoid muscle of the participants and they first brought out envelope A, which was aspartame, and they had them extend their arm to the side and fight some resistance. And so they tested the muscle activation at the deltoid and they recorded the response. Then they brought an envelope B. And when they brought an envelope B, simply by holding this envelope and no one knew what was in it, but it just happened to contain organic vitamin C, everyone was thirty percent stronger in the entire fucking room. And so that motivated doctor Hawkins to pursue applied kinesiology because he believed that everything in our physical reality has an energetic vibration that either has the ability to strengthen the body or weaken the body. And this has been proven even with fabrics linen versus polyester wool versus polyester cotton versus bamboo cotton, or hemp, or linen versus you know, any kind of synthetic acrylic or spandex, there's an electromagnetic difference between even the fabric that we wear as clothing. So there's a measurable effect on whether something will strengthen you or weaken you. He even did an experiment where he had a box, two boxes, right, and in the first box was like a gangster wrap CD and in the second box was an organic banana. And so they had all the participants with the electrode electrodes and they tested them right, so they find their baseline. Then they bring out the fucking box with the wrap CD and they hold it and they extend their arm. They were weak. They were weak just by holding the box. So then they bring out the organic banana box. No one knew what was in it. They're strong just by holding it.
Speaker 2: Interesting, I mean, it makes it makes a lot of sense, you know, it's it's it's well, those kinds of things, they are part of what we what we ought to do.
Speaker 1: And the.
Speaker 2: You know, the plans that we are making with the the Nenting Church, Scots some spectrum, the you know, my try drive, the Graham Pagans to you know, make a conscious effort to create a separate economy, to create a separate society. Personally have started making steps towards that. I have been through our merchandise store, which you can find on our websites ww dot round, Pagans dot com. I have started sponsoring at least two people. I have created a sponsor code for for Brandon, for Brandon Angel and for some podcasting buddies of mine semi skeptic podcast to Brits who cover a lot of these these kind of crazy topics as well.
Speaker 3: I saw your pants. The pants are nice. I like your your logo is really cool. It looks like you got Thor's hammer in your logo. Yes, sir, fucking love that. What kind of material are your pants made out of?
Speaker 2: I they they should be cotton. I I they are through a still through a whole sailor at the at the moment, so I have little control over the kind of material. But you know, as soon as I as I am making some money with it, I do want to ont for like a whole like natural fabrics and linen.
Speaker 3: And I got a really interesting clothing contact for you in the Netherlands. It's a company called Hoodlamb and Hoodlamb produces only hemp products. They have amazing jackets, they have pants, they have shirts, Hemp is phenomenal. It's so much stronger than cotton like denim. Yeah, very heavy duty, but also comfortable and soft. It's an amazing material. But I love the pants, dude. Very cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, thank you, thank you. It's a recent edition along with the the Duffel Bag kind of inspiry arts by Brendan. Because he's such a phenomenal athlete. I was like, you know what I need some I need some sporty stuff in with our merchandise. Well, you know, I have started sponsoring some people through our merchandise store. I put a contact form on on our website where you know, people can apply for a sponsorship. And my idea with that is that you know, if I can, I can help them with you know, just a little bit. They they help me, I help them, and vice versa. You know, like I said, I gave them both a custom code for a ten percent discount. Then you know, I'll make sure that that discount, the money off that discount goes to words towards them, of course, but with me making that which I will, I may not may not yet, but I will, you know, make that money of merchandise and hopefully eventually also a bit of what is it at revenue, because I do plan on monetizing my YouTube channel again once I am eligible. Maybe a little risky since I am so outspoken. You know, I don't care about censorship in the slightest. I try to, you know, word they things carefully as to you know, to not not come across as just another one of those conspiracy nutters or whatever I mean calls. Now, there are plenty of those, you know, just look on the home base of Rumble, that's where they are. But I I don't do I don't do censorship.
Speaker 1: And uh.
Speaker 2: That's that's what I always tell my my guests as well. You know, just put things how you want to put them, say them. I want to, I want to say them. You can you can cuss, you can swear, you can do whatever. You know, it's it's your prerogative. If that's your way of expressing yourself, that that's.
Speaker 3: All normal communication.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it should be. You know, I hate that people are now starting using terms such as you know, which is the most popular one, you know, unaliving. That is literally a word that was first spoken in I believe a Dead Poole cartoon or an episode of the dead Pool cartoon. And he said that to mock people who you know, didn't want to say those things out loud. So I I hate all those those euphemisms and that people have started to use those euphemisms now because you know, they think they're you know, they're they're being cautious because they don't want their channel deleted or or you know, shadow band or whatever. But those, you know, by using those words, you are actively participating in the changing of language, in the changing of how we say things, you know, and before you know it, like we all know what you mean by, you know, by using those euphemisms, but just just use the word, use the actual words. Just be straight up, you know, And that's it's it's a bit the the Dutch in me coming out.
Speaker 3: And I agree. When I talk about veterans suicides, I say point blank that the statistics show in America that twenty two veterans a day put a gun in their mouth and pull the trigger and fucking kill themselves. We're losing over six thousand veterans every year in America to suicide. And there's four hundred thousand veterans on the waiting list for medical procedures at the VA. There's one million veterans on the verge of poverty, and the poverty line in America is like fucking thirty thousand dollars a year, which is nothing. Can't even rent a fucking apartment for that kind of money. You know, you've got one hundred and five thousand homeless veterans. But when I talk about suicide, it is someone killing them. So they're not fucking unliving themselves, they're fucking killing themselves, you know. And these are real issues that require strong language to make the point. And you know, being candid and transparent and fourth coming is the foundation for effective communication.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, exactly exactly, you know, And that's it sounds incredibly harsh, and nobody wants to hear it. Nobody wants to hear those harsh words. Sorry, that is the reality. The reality is harsh, So you know, you have to use harsh words to describe it.
Speaker 3: Well, reality gets real harsh when you look at child trafficking. So I had Kim Kelly, who'd be a great guest for you. She is the CEO of Digital Defenders United, and so what they do is they are an organization that is linked up with a lot of former special operations guys from the US military, and they use telegram and snapchat to infiltrate trafficking groups and they bust them. And the way they do it is brilliant. They use AI and they take a picture of their face and they have AI make them look like a twelve or thirteen year old and they join these these local geographical chats. They are friend meetup groups. They are not advertised as sexual in nature at all. And when they join the chat, within a few minutes, there are a dozen instant messages from grown men, ranging from you're so cute? Do you have a boyfriend? All the way up to the most vile, disgusting things you can possibly imagine. And what she told me is that the child sex trafficking industry in America generates fifty six billion dollars a year, which is more money. Get this than Costco and McDonald's combined. And you hear that number and you say, holy fuck, that's got to be a lot of customers. Right, the United States has the most customers, the biggest appetite for child sex abuse material in the world. Okay, now here's where it gets fucking disgusting. You think the cartels are responsible for the majority of that money generation. Nope, guess what it is friends and family members of the victims who fucking sell them on Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, fucking Craigslist, you know, their own websites. For God's sake, they're fucking selling their children for sex or literally selling babies outright. That's where this shit gets fucking crazy. It's a it is a statistic of a level of evil that is incomprehensible to the average human being. There's no way that the average human being could wrap their mind around the scope and the magnitude of this problem. And I think it is the greatest problem in humanity because I truly believe that the real currency on Earth is children, and I believe that these children, the majority, are taken to underground bases, underground cities, underground civilizations, elite mansions, satanic ritual sacrifice, organ harvesting. Like it's a it's a it's it's something that you feel like you would only see in a terrible movie. But it's our reality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unfortunately it is, and it's it's a reality worldwide.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I have one of my former another former guest that I have had on the podcast. I've been lucky to have a very diverse range of people. I actually want to look up who that was again, I believe it was, I know when.
Speaker 3: It was and you just got a wild comment from life m.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 2: Well, now come on, yeah, yeah, And that's that's the scariest part of all. It's it's the people close to you. You know, we have billboards or well billboards like boards on the like the side of the road here in the Netherlands that you know that that point towards that. They they say like, hey, you know one out of every you know, so many has like child pornography on their laptop or is watching it regularly. If you know someone, if you know of someone who does that, please do report it. And by that they're saying like these are not you know, figures that you know lurk in the darkness or of some you know, shadowy organization. I mean, yeah, those are the well, the biggest buyers, you could say, because they have the most money and the most power to get away with it or connections, I guess I should say, to get.
Speaker 3: Away with it.
Speaker 2: They don't have power, just perceive power. But you know, it is your it is your aunt, it is your uncle, It is you know, the cousin that you watch the football games with and just you know, have a regular have a beer with people who have lives, men who have a you know, who have a wife and kids, who have a family and watch the most most anus shit. They are regular people like you and me are. And that's the scariest fucking part of all. You know, we we wish, I fucking wish it was just that shadowy cabal. I wish it was just those you know, the the creepy uncle that you know at birthday parties, Like nobody invites him and if you see him, you're like, yeah, you're you're a peedo. But unfortunately that's that's not that's not the case. It can be everyone. It can literally be everyone. You know, same with with mass murderers, like in in the average human lifespan you walk hast what was it like ten, ten, twelve serial killers? Yeah, yeah, it's just fucking fucking wild, crazy, Like you could be just sitting on the bus going to the gym, sitting next to someone, yeah, who might just turn out to be a serial killer. Like how fucking nuts is that?
Speaker 3: Well, here's the good news for all the men out there. So Mountain Tough podcast did an episode with a special operations guy, fucking Green Beret Badass, and he's involved in infiltrating these groups and one of the perpetrators that they caught an interviewed. They asked him, you know what, what are the characteristics of the ideal victim? And listen to his response. He said, I will go after any child as long as the father is not a physical threat. Yeah, So that is why you train, and that is why you want to be capable of unimaginable violence. That is why you can't shy away from confrontation, because when you're with your children, or you're around any children, if you present yourself as a physical threat and you know you can back your shit up, no one is going to fuck with your kids because we're talking about individuals that are spineless, fucking pussies that get there high out of dominating a child who cannot defend themselves. So that was brilliant and that should give every father out there number one reason to hit the gym and start training jiu jitsu, MMA, kickboxing, get a fucking punching bag, make yourself tough, because it is your duty to protect your women and children.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, and it you know, as she said, it is as simple as just you know, getting a punching bag at home doesn't have to be a high end thing. You know, I've seen punching bags ranging from like hundred and fifty two hundreds. Mean, they may not be the best quality, but you know, you get your You get yourself a pair of gloves, you get yourself a bag, heavy bag. You know, if you don't have if you you know, live in a like an apartment like I do, and you don't really have the ability to hang stuff from the ceiling, there are by who have a you know, a heavy foundation standing bags and you know, just even just hitting the bag and getting a getting a feel for it. I mean, first of all, it's a great fucking workout. It's yeah, I was bro I was actually thinking of you, Zarah lath Is. You know, that's that is a way of how he trains. And even if it's you know, even if it's a shitty bag, you know, held together by well tape and hopes and dreams that it doesn't fall apart, you know, just just hitting the bag, getting a feel for it, It's a great fucking workout, you know, just just ask ask Sarah laugh. If you don't believe me, ask Sarah laugh. And you're you know, you're getting the movement in and you get a feel for what it's like to punch things, and yeah, you know, actually punching someone. It's still different, but at least you you don't kind of know how you've done it before. And it's a great way of stress relief as well. If you have had a bad day or someone pissed you, just pissed you the fuck off, You go home, you hit the bag and just let go, let loose.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Colby said something in the chat just now about looking in the eyes of these demons that abuse children, like someone like Jimmy Saville or some of these high level Dutch politicians that have been busted over the years. And Yost actually showed a lot of these images of these guys that were busted in these gigantic organized pedophile rings. You can fucking see this shit in their eyes. These are guys that can never get pussy ever. Like they are odd, they're weird, they're ugly, and they look fucking demonic. And what's interesting is that, like the more of these photos you see, they all have this similar look to them. I don't know if it's a vibe. I don't know what it is, but you can see it in their eyes. And if you guys go through the episode with Yoss that we just did the Dark Side of Politics, at some point in that video he goes into full detail about these different cases and these Dutch politicians and what they were accused of and what they were convicted of and all these things. They all have the same look.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, the Netherlands, unfortunately, is also a big, big black hole for for these kinds of things. It is often said that the Dutch royal family, for us, as small as a country, you know, we are our royal family, they're some of the the biggest scumbags of all And hey we you know, we may be a small country, but we have over you know, hundreds thousands of years, we have made our our impacts.
Speaker 3: It is the Hague in the Netherlands or is that a different country. No, that is in the Netherlands, that is is notorious for human hunting parties.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, yeah, I can I can see that. I mean, that is where our our parliaments is seated. That is where the the royal family has one of their their main palaces I believe, so yeah that that doesn't surprise me at all.
Speaker 3: So Life Life said, do you think they became this way because it's so much rejection. No, I think they're demonically possessed. I think that they want to steal the Kundalini energy through sodomy. I think they steal louche and Kundalini energy through sodomy, abuse, torture, and then it goes all the way up to Satanic ritual sacrifice. So I think there is a demonic energy involved. I think this is something that is detectable in childhood. When you look at psychology and studies of these individuals, I think a lot of it has to do with childhood abuse. If they were fucking raped as a child, if they were abused horrifically, they're going to perpetuate that in the next generation. And there's a lot of evidence to support that. But you know, when you look at like Hindu philosophy of Kundelini, there's something called reverse Kundalini where it is created through sodomy, and it is a reverse Kundelini energy, which is the opposite of what the chakra system is supposed to be so when you look at like the human chakra system and there's seven colors, well, Indigo, Indigo is missing from the mainstream rainbow flag. The mainstream rainbow flag is also inverted, where the root chakra is red at the peraneum and the crown is violet. But in the mainstream six color rainbow flag you have violet at the bottom and red at the top, and it's missing Indigo. I believe that the reason why it's missing Indigo ties into the Indigo Children, the Hopey Star Children, the legend of the one hundred and forty four thousand. There's something very special about the Indigo Children. That's an amazing book, an amazing story. But yeah, I think there's absolutely demonic possession at work, you know, And even like the movie Nefarious goes into that in depth. And I truly believe that some people are more susceptible to demonic energy, and that demonic energy will literally take the wheel and be in the driver's seat and will operate that physical body to do horrific shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I think it goes both ways. Like I, rejection definitely is is part of it. I think, you know, as as you mentioned, you know, they are funny looking at you know, at best they are the outcasts of society when you know they didn't get there, they didn't get the the good looks, and you know, it's it's unfortunate those people, those people exist.
Speaker 3: But but you think it's a result. You think it's a result of of of a man like this, like not doing well with the ladies and now all of a sudden he wants to rape children.
Speaker 2: I think it's it's it's part of it, you know, of course, you know, rejection after rejection, especially you know after or especially as as a man. You know, like in your early years, let's say you're your like your preschool years. You know, rejection, I mean, what what is a relationship? You know, like I got to go friend, doue giddy? What's holding hands is like sweating because it's also fucking exciting. But you know, as soon as the the horrmones kind of start to kick in and you you know, you're looking for for a true connection, but you get rejection after rejection, after rejection, you get angry, you get depressed, and if you already have, you know, I do believe that indeed some people have a greater a greater tendency to turn towards it, or are more sensitive for a dark possession of some kind.
Speaker 3: But but but somebody would go get a hobjective, I Want'll go get a fucking hooker. Like I've seen plenty of ugly couples that are happy, plenty overweight, ugly, homely, bad hygiene. They're a couple, they're happy. But but I mean, if someone has like morals and integrity and a soul and they're rejected by all these women, aren't they just gonna like drink too much or eat too much and play a bunch of video games. Yeah, that's fucking porn and jerk off.
Speaker 2: But who's to say they're not. They're not dealmonically possessed. That's another type of possession that is, I agree, transhumanism. That is anti That is being anti human because they are, you know, suppressing themselves, they're numbing themselves. They're going for you know, one quick fix after another, which is you know, you could say a whole other type of demon possession, because can you really call those people human? You know, those fat focks who just sit on the couch and eat cheetos, drink mountain doom, play video games.
Speaker 3: No, it's a wild It's a wild fucking addiction, dude. The food addiction is fucking wild. I want to know more about what Zarah last said about the Jim Henson rainbow connection, because Jim Henson was the inventor of the Muppets yea, which was fucking world famous, and then life said, what do we do with bad seed, ugly kids? Get rid of them? Obviously not obviously, it's.
Speaker 2: A very that's a very Spartan way of thinking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's eugenic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that was a very early form of eugenics. On the other hand, with the Spartans, you can say a lot about it, but it worked.
Speaker 3: But I mean, a child does not have to look like a fucking Greek god in kindergarten for them to do okay in life. Like, it's not all about aesthetics. It's about intelligence, It's about it's.
Speaker 2: That's that's the nature versus nurture discussion, of course, you know, that's that's also what I what I was trying to say with those you know, those ugly dudes. I mean, it is funny, you know, sometimes you'll see those those guys with just the the hottest chicks imaginable and you're like, what the fuck? How do you get to punch so fucking far above your weight? I mean, look at you, look at her?
Speaker 7: What the hell?
Speaker 2: I know why?
Speaker 3: Here's the wild thing.
Speaker 1: And I know.
Speaker 3: Some gorgeous women, they happen to be some of the most insecure people on earth and all they want, but it's for a dude to open the fucking car door for them and listen to them and be nice and respect them. It's not complicated. Those dudes that that might not be so easy to look at have fucking balls. And they went up to the hot chick and they're like, hey, my name's Joe, what's your name? It's that fucking simple.
Speaker 2: Hum because they have nothing to lose, like they're they're kind of expecting rejection already, so shit, yeah no, but that's you know, if you don't have the looks, you got to count on your charisma, you got to count on just being a you know, a normal, normal person. And it's it's interesting that, yeah, so many of those absolutely gorgeous girls, Like how many men will just want to be with them because they're gorgeous, you know, not because of who they are, just because of who they of what they look like.
Speaker 3: And you know what I've learned through podcasts, especially with my recent guest, who is called Chanelle fit on Instagram, She's dropped that, she's dropped at gorgeous like she just wants someone to fucking listen to her. She just wants someone to open a fucking car door for her. Guys can't even make fucking eye contact with this woman, that's how beautiful she is. They they they just fucking power away. I mean, it's fascinating, it's it's it's fucking fascinating.
Speaker 2: So gentlemen, it can really be that easy. You know, don't don't let all those all those TikTok chicks fool you. It's social media. It's fucking fake anyway. All that you know, this is my apologies towards the women. This is a guy explaining what you women wants. You know, you can roast me in the fucking comments all you want, even though only two percent of buy subscriber counties female. But like it, it's really that simple. Just just be nigh, you know, be be mister nice guy. You know, don't go by what popular media says, whether that be on on TV or on the internet or whatever. You know, just be mister nice guy. Treat them like a human being for crying out loud. That's that's all they ask. I mean, my my wife, she is very, very insecure, but you know it is and she she has said that many times, like it is through me just loving her as as she is, as you know, as who she is that you know she has been, that she has been growing a lot already, and vice versa. You know, I I can, honestly, and I have said it many times and I'll say it over and over again, I wouldn't be the man who you know I want to be the man I am today. I want to do the things that I wouldn't be doing the things that I'm doing if it wasn't for my wife. And all it took was a very awkward Facebook message even back then from her that simply said, hey, is it okay if I message you? And I I still tease her with that every once in a while because it's like, hey, is it okay if I message you? Will you just did so?
Speaker 3: Yess, that's okay, that's great.
Speaker 2: You know, going on going on at least you know, going on five years in this lifetime, five years and it all started with a simple hey, and that's that's that's you know, that's all it took. We started talking talk, you know, talk for looking close to three days straight and you know, now going on five years and we have grown so much.
Speaker 3: And don't play games, Like, if you're interested in a female, you don't have to wait two fucking days to call her after she gives you her phone number, send her a message and be like, look, I don't play stupid games. I think you're amazing. I'm not a stalker. Let's go get coffee sometime and then eight for her to fucking respond. Don't be stupid and send five more messages like it's a conversation, it's not a presentation. I like that one.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna use that one.
Speaker 3: I like that life says ugly guys will not cheat. That might have something to do with it. So if you have a beautiful, insecure female and she has a homely looking dude, you know she isn't going to be that worried about other chicks trolling and going after him necessarily, So there might be a component of that.
Speaker 2: And you know, vice versa, if you have it, if you have a bombshell waiting for you at home. Why would you? You know, bombshell and she is she is just a loving woman who you know, who just wants to love and be loved. Then why would you? And it's it's it's a thing that you you shouldn't do anyway, But it does seem that the more you know, generally handsome guys, they are more prone to doing so because you know, they get more attention and they know they can. Sarah the Uh. He said that it's the the song for artists, the lovers, and the dreamers, and that I like that song.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like it was a It is a good song.
Speaker 2: The the there's a who.
Speaker 3: Dropping some wisdom?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I got now I have to listen to that song again. Yeah, I like that about the bridge to the world of magic, the rainbow Bridge, it is has mentioned in so many songs and sagas fuck Kermit the Frog knows the secrets of life?
Speaker 1: Who do.
Speaker 3: Well? He was dating miss Piggy, so he wasn't worried about her. Shooting right is getting deeper there. Now they're desecrating the rainbow.
Speaker 2: Mythos spelling error. Dude, We're gonna have to have to do a separate show that just ruined the fucking Muppets for everyone, because why nots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're ruining everything else. Don't fuck with Fraggle Rock people. You can't mess you can't mess around with you. Guys don't even know what that is, do you.
Speaker 2: No, we don't. We don't have that in the Yeah, it was must have.
Speaker 3: Been six or seven years old when Fragle Rock was on HBO. It's a fucking great show. Like it's about these little furry, weird creatures that you know, they lived like in these underground tunnels and cities and shit under the earth, and it was just a wild you know what do they call them? They're like puppets, like they had strings and it was this whole thing. Like everyone loved fragle Rock.
Speaker 2: That's it's not it's not a thing here. You have to know it and like purposefully look it up. I mean, we do, we do have the Muppets, We do have Sesame Street. Of course, my cat needs attention, he wants to go out.
Speaker 6: It just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be with you in a sec. I think this is uh, it's a good, good moment to start wrapping it up. Anyway, we're two hour twenty, I mean, yeah, as I predicted, we we probably could go on all night.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's good. No, two hours and twenty went fast, so good conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, we touched on on a lot of Well, bro, then then don't believe me. We don't have it here. That's I'm gonna I'm gonna say say something. I know the majority of my audience is American as well, but that is such a stereotypical American way of thinking, Like it's well, you don't have it over there? Are you even you know? Are you even cultured? It's a fucking staple. Everyone knows it. Everyone there knows it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I got a favor to ask you. So so when we wrap this up and you know you're rested and you have the time, I want to hear more about Odin and inversion. Was it od that was hanging himself upright down? I need to know that fucking story, dude. Okay, that's the next rabbit hole for my journey for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sure, Oh god, the whole story of Odin. Oh fuck man. Uh, he is not he's not want to mess with. He's a powerful, powerful wizard, left hand path kind of wizard, you know, the and justifies the means, but you know, hey, he did get there, and it is thanks to Odin that you know that we live. He literally breathed life in into our earliest ancestors and built the world of the of the body of the Promoto eyes giant Emr together with his brothers Billy and Vey. And funny enough, like you were speaking on the the Dome earlier with your your astral travels, we're just out of body travels. And that's that's even a thing in the the Germanic mythos nurture North Germanic mythos because from his from his skull, from Emire, his his skull, so his dome, if you will, the heavens were created.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Yeah, I noorise Germanic mythology, the connections to the occult and many of the more more well known conspiracy theories, alternative history theories. There is there's there is a lot, and I can I can definitely make a lot of connections, but I would have to I would have to write down some of those and like really really sit down and write down some of those, because yeah, it's a lot, and it's I was going to say it's getting late, but it is it is fucking late past one thirty am here in the Netherlands at time of street, at time of recording. But hey, this has been a This has been a great conversation. We touched on on a lot and we will touch on a whole lot more next time, and on on your show of course. So yeah, look, your still real quick man. Where can where can the people find find you find the show?
Speaker 3: So go to my Instagram, unchained dot brain, click on my link tree. You'll see all my links. You'll see my machine, my book, my website, my supplements, my clothing company, everything about me. I coach professional athletes and normal people too, So yeah, check it out.
Speaker 2: Awesome. I will make sure that the the links will be put up in the description down below. I still have to make a thump doing it a proper description and all of that for everyone who will be be viewing it again or you know afterwards. So yeah, thanks for thanks for coming on. Man, it's been Yeah, it's been a blast for sure. For sure, get some man, Yeah, I will, I will. I'm gonna have to it's getting late and I have a busy weekend ahead of me. So yeah, for everyone who has been watching, For everyone who has been listening. For everyone who joined us in the live chat, thank you all so incredibly much. I said, I want to be doing this if it wasn't for my wife, but hey, you know what is a podcaster if he doesn't have an audience, So thank you all so much. Remember to leave Alke on the video, leave something nice in the comments or or not, you know your choice. Either way, the algorithm likes it, and if the algorithm likes it, I like it, so it doesn't matter. Share this with everyone you know. Closer to two and a half hours. I'm sure there's a topic that we have discussed or have touched upon that is interesting to you or someone that you know.
Speaker 3: You're a real quick shout out to Kolby Watchhorn. You know he's got a website called Shamanic dot Earth. That dude is a silversmith and makes these shaman staffs that make mine look like a fucking kid's toy. So check out Colby Shamanic Dotter.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah he is. He's joined the tribe as well, and he's already gotten deep into the the Gemstone talk with with Micah, one of my admins and fellow duchy. She's one of those Crystal Girl but the real deal.
Speaker 3: So yeah.
Speaker 2: And for everything the Grey Horned Pagans Tribal, the Green Pagans, Green Repagans Podcast, everything related, go to our website ww dot greyhorn Pagans dot com where you can find the podcast or merge you know affiliated tribes and groups. If you are looking for a sponsorship opportunity, hit us up through the website's contact form is on there. And also of course a special thanks to our sponsor Shop Reclaim Repurpose their Nefataffle or Viking Chess sets. It is really a awesome two play your game like true Viking Chess. I have a set myself. It is really cool, really easy for on the go, all handmade of course. So the link is up in our description is in the description down below and you can use the code stein Fogs Toughle toughle is tafl for ten percent of your own sets. I think that is everything sets. That is everything done. Again. Thank you all so much and I will see you all next time. I will see you later, Bye.
Speaker 3: Bye, good one, talk to you soon.
Speaker 1: Body.
Speaker 4: This was yet another amazing episode of the Greyhorned Pagans Podcast. We thank you all for watching, We thank you all for listening. Remember to like, share, subscribe, and hit that notification bell so you will be notified whenever we upload something new. Support us on Patreon for early access and for everything else that we do with the tribe. For everything else that we do with the podcast, find us on www.
Speaker 7: Pagans dot com.
Speaker 4: For now, we thank you, and until next time,