Speaker 1: What veterans are at risk of losing their job and their ADP level in f FPC Fantasy football drafts at the moment, Where are the rookies going to land in just one more sleep at the twenty twenty five NFL Draft And who do you need to know for all of your rookie drafts rounds one through infinity for your FFPC dynasty leagues. We've got a great show for you tonight. Farrell Elliott is here, I'm Eric Balkwin. We have Brad Larson coming aboard, the seven time FFPC champion. We have a special Wednesday edition of The high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour for you, and it starts right now. PIFs down the pressure. I've seen broadcast live and horder around the world.
Speaker 2: You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com with your hosts, Eric Baufman and Ferrell Elliott. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players in the world at now. Because no one else was available. Here are Eric Boltman at Barrel Ellis.
Speaker 1: Greetings and salutations and thank you Rob all the ball collings and for l E. X for popping a board tonight. Really appreciate you. Welcome to the latest episode of the High Stakes Fantasy Football Are presented by my f FPC dot com here on the f f PC and hsff O Er Socials. I'm your slightly above average host, Eric Balkman. You may know me from the roadov is High Stakes Lowdown, the High Stakes Fantasy Football show on the Better Sports Network and the f f PC. You can connect with me on the X at Eric Balkman E R I C B A L K M A N. We have our trustee definitive Commission of Fantasy Football and my co host to night, Pharrell Elliott on board. I'll bring him on shortly. Coming up on tonight's show. We've got a lot to discuss because twenty two hours from now, the NFL Draft gets underway in glorious Green Bay, Wisconsin, which I'm very excited to attend. It's gonna be awesome. And tomorrow, I would say about twenty five hours from now, we're gonna have first round landing spots for a lot of the rookies. We're gonna tell you what we think those landing spots are gonna be tonight. We're gonna talk about how it's gonna affect your rookie drafts as well as all of your best ball drafts that you're doing with the FFPC, the Big Gorilla, so on and so forth. But Brad Larson, the seventh time FFPC League Champ and Dynasty Champ with the FFPC, is going to hop a board with us tonight as well to give us his thoughts on Breise Hall, Chase Brown, Cooper Cup, Jackson Smith, and Jigbin so much more. That is all coming up in about ten minutes or so. If you want to connect with the show on X you can do so at HSFF. Check out Farrell's Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship at KFFFC. Do of course, Facebook dot com slash HSFF hours where to connect with us there as well. High Stakes Fantasy Footballgmail dot com is where to send your emails. So if you have any questions for us, send them in now. We'll try to get to all the chat room questions, all the X posts and emails in our Fantasy feedback segment coming on coming up later on in the show. Shout out to our audio engineer and my best friend Bryce and our producer and mutual friend Rob. Now do we have breaking news here? Kind of. I can't remember if I said this last week, but the Never to Really super Flex Bestball Tournament filled, I believe this past Thursday. The FFPC Never to Really Best Ball Tournament still has four teams left, so we have one draft left. It's going to start at four o'clock Eastern time tomorrow, will be completed before the start of the NFL Draft, and there are four teams remaining in that. So if you want to take one last shot at a forty thousand dollars grand prize and jump into a two hundred and six thousand dollars plus prize pool, do so my FFPC dot com. It's only going to set you back one hundred and twenty five bucks and maybe it'll put you far ahead if you end up winning the whole thing. So check that out at my FFPC dot com. That is the Never to Early Best Ball Tournament. Just four teams remaining in that. As of last week, all of our Dynasty orphans have sold out as well. No more Dynasty orphans for the remainder of the season. However, we have We do have dynasty startup leagues. They started at one hundred dollars go all the way up to five thousand dollars. We want to play on those my ffpcs. My ffpc dot com slash Dynasty is where to go for that. That's my FFPC dot com slash Dynasty. And of course, the FFPC Big Gorilla Tournament going on right now, a million dollar grand prize, three and fifty dollars entry feet. You're gonna get a fifty dollars discount for every third team you purchase. Draft's already often running slow and live, and the Early Rampage Tournament, the seven Bananas promo going on right now. Bear in mind, if you are one of the first two hundred leagues to draft in the Big Gorilla Tournament, you're also automatically entered in the Early Rampage Tournament. That is basically two tournaments for the price of one million dollar grand prize and a ten thousand dollars grand prize. Early Rampage Tournament is basically the first two hundred leagues to join the Big Gorilla Tournament, and if you continue to get that seven pick multiple times in a row, you're gonna get free teams from us, and if you get that seven pick five times in a row, we're gonna give you a Jungle Safari for four courtesy of the FFPC, or fifty thousand dollars cash, whatever you want. It's totally up to you. That's the Big Gorilla Tournament. Those drafts are often running over at my FFPC dot com. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, share it with your friends, share with your friends, share it with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which was last night, I know we had Aidan Lacoory, Dave Turpoli, Bradley Stalder and Dan Williamson on doing some live draft coverage. We're gonna be doing those quite a bit again this season. In case you missed it last night, you go back on the YouTube FPC YouTube channel and watch.
Speaker 3: That on demand.
Speaker 1: Let's bring them in right now, ladies and gentlemen, fresh from Dallas, Texas. He is back in his home missile of Louisville, Kentucky. He is Farrell Elliott, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football. Feral good evening. Welcome aboard man. How pumped are you for the draft tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Man Bukie, I'm just so thrilled this is happening in the cradle of professional football, and I understand from everyone there. They're talking about how beautiful the city is, how beautiful the weather is, and a lot of people were saying, have you noticed the local talent from this one guy named Balkman? And you know, and that's what's going to come of this. Lots of dreams are going to be realized by these players. But also, Bulky, I believe your involvement is going to get you the well deserved attention from media professionals throughout the country.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, I'm just happy to be a part of it and hanging out. I've been I've been doing my local show there all this week. I'll be there pretty much all day Thursday, all day Friday. Very excited to see what happens and honestly very excited to see what's gonna what's gonna happen that's gonna affect us in fantasy football. And we will talk rookies tonight. We will talk rookies. I want to lead things off with a veteran on the program tonight, Chris o'lave had his fifth year team option exercise for next year for the New Orleans Saints. According to Ian Rappaport, that means he's going to make fifteen million bucks plus next season. The Saints obviously still could extend him to a long term deal, but this is a big season for Chris o'lave right now. He's had injuries, especially concussions, over the last couple of years. Two years ago, Farrell he did have eleven hundred plus receiving yards, but that was his best year as a pro. Mickey Loomis, who is the GM of the Saints, said that Olave is getting his option exercise. Offensive tackle Trevor Penning is not going to have his option exercise, So I don't know if this if that's more likely that Olave gets a long term deal. How would you be doing viewing Chris o'lobby in dynasty right now? Farrell? I feel like his price is as low as it's been since he had that eleven hundred receiving yard year, and the fact that they've exercised his option, I think gives you faith not only to draft him with confidence in twenty twenty five, but maybe you're looking at investing this guy buying low on him right now going forward as well.
Speaker 3: Well, that's that's the perfect idea. This is a complete ball player. He will negotiate through this option year. The Saints don't want this player ever to get to free agency. Whatever he does statistically for fantasy football, he had his scouting report outperforms what he has done on the field. Everyone believes he can do better, and we look for the Saints to put it together. He might have to take a few snaps of quarterback this year, though, you never you know the Saints, as we recall, they get into red zone and they morph into someone that they that they're not, or that a lot of teams are not, and they have it's a very confused offensive situation. One thing you cannot be confused about his Camara will run with the ball and Alve will catch it.
Speaker 1: Chris o'lave right now, if I look at the the mojo on him fantasymojo dot Com, and I'd stare at OURMANI the god, the godfather of the processes, Joe's competition. Anytime we said ADP, it's always due to Fantasy Mojo at Fantasy Mojo and ex Fantasy Mojo dot com. If you are playing in the FFPC, highly recommend you get a subscription to Fantasy Mojo. In the Never Too Early Best Ball tournament. Over the course of the last week, Chris o'lave has come in at wide receiver thirty one fairly is going in the mid sixth round. He's going behind metcalf and Sutton, but right ahead of Jalen Waddell and Jordan Addison and right ahead to Jerry Judy as well. That's what we're looking at for a Lave going forward here. So keeping things with the Saints and what Mickey Loomis told the media in his pre draft availability, he said that he's hoping for some clarity on Derek Carr's shoulder injury. Nick Underhill had this spard New Orleans Dot Football. Loomis would not answer any other questions. He said, look, we're looking for clarity and he wouldn't answer any other questions on it. Carr had a shoulder injury last year that we only found out about but three weeks or so ago. He on the table is surgery and it's unclear if he's going to be playing in twenty twenty five. Maybe he will be. Maybe this is overblown. Maybe it's not because we just don't know. We don't know anything. There have been some reports Parrel too, and I beg your pardon if we talked about this on a previous show, but he might be using this as a way to get out of New Orleans. In other words, he was not happy about the contract restructure. He was just hoping to be let go. And that does not did not happen as the Saints. We'll still keep him on the roster. The Saints could take a quarterback at nine, although that's looking more and more unlikely by the day, and they could certainly grab a guy in the second round, or maybe trading up from their second round pick back into the first round to take Shadar Sanders, to take Jackson Dart, Tyler Shuk one of those guys here. But you know, we just talked about a lobby Farrell, this muddy Derek Carr thing, and the fact that the Saints might be going with a rookie quarterback and not like a top five rookie quarterback this season, I think gives us pause here. What's your read on this Derek Carr situation? Is this shoulder thing legitimate? Do you believe that there's some manipulation of it going on with Derek Carr and his team right now, I don't know how to make heads or tails out of it. I don't know if you have any more insight to it.
Speaker 3: Anyone's guess is you know as close as we're going to get. I have no idea. I've heard very little. I've had very little back and forth amongst it. It goes back to one of my favorite lines. The people that know aren't talking, and the people that are talking don't know. So I'm just I'm just gonna not talk about it. Let's go ahead and draft the tackle and celebrate Alvin Kamara. Let's yes, go ahead and draft the tackle, and let's get very excited about Kamara.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm excited about that. Kamara is is going right now at running back seventeen. At the end of the fourth round, I had a mix in. I had a Trevy On Henderson right behind Kenneth Walker. I'd be fine with Alvin Kamara at his price at the end of the fourth round. And remind everyone Spencer Ratler is still on the club, Yes, and this will be his second year, this will be he is I don't I don't want to say he's got nowhere to go but up, but certainly he's got more room to go up than down at this point. The next portion of the program dictator logic. Oh, you're reaching for that Raider thing again, that we that we are talking Raiders, talk Raiders football here.
Speaker 3: This is this is.
Speaker 1: John Terry j T Yeah, John Terry, and and anytime we talk Raiders football, I donned the Raiders super necklace here. Diana Rassini, who works for the Athletic, said that there are members of the Raiders front office that want John Spytech to take an offensive lineman with a six pick in the draft. Russini has reported that they have spent substantial time doing homework on Ashton genty after he had four thousand yards and thirty three touchdowns in his last two years as a Boise State Bronco. But apparently Pro Football Focus has graded twenty twenty four's Raiders offensive line as the fourteenth best pass blocking unit and twenty ninth best run blocking unit. There is room for improvement there and that could be why the Raiders are looking at offensive line now. I can also tell you that the odds and many in the know have stated that Ashton Genty is now going to be going number five tomorrow night to the Jacksonville Jaguars, So this may be a point. If gent is not available, you go offensive line here. But Pharall, I'm I'm excited for your Raiders if they do this, and I don't know if they will, but I'm excited for them to take one of the top tackles in the draft, and then in the second round you hit up Trevion Henderson, Quinn, Shawn Judkins, Caleb Johnson. I like that idea of getting the tackle and the running back. If you get the running back right away, yeah, he's probably gonna be awesome. I don't think he's gonna fall to you. But then I don't know how good the tackles are going to be in the early second There's a chance here for the Raiders to really improve, and I think the best improvement they can make is with offensive line, and that's going to bolster the running game, which we love for fantasy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we have a generational running back here. I think we're talking about running backs being very deep in this tript but we can't forget who is at the top. It's my scouting friends, I like to remind them that a wealth of information can lead to a poverty of focus. I think you have to I think you definitely have to focus on what this player is and what he could be for a team that really needs help at the position. You need to draft this position and live with it. In Saquon Barkley, futuristic is liked and don't be like the Giants. Just keep him there and that's that's what this offers. I also believe that you can develop offensive line, and especially when you run block and there's some things that they have going on with that offensive line that you know, blocking for a running back like this, you get into a momentum you start playing your tackles, that your swing tackles move back to guard where they should be. You get the right personnel, and it does not have to be through the first round. It's all I'm.
Speaker 1: Thinking right now, Ferrell. The top running back being drafted in the FFPC never to really Bestball Tournament is one Raheem Moster at running back seventy six at the nineteen oh four Wow.
Speaker 3: So whoever you ma, if I were to join one of those drafts tonight, are there any for sale.
Speaker 1: There's yeah, but it's it's it's not till tomorrow.
Speaker 3: The last time I could get Pittman and most are in super double digit rounds.
Speaker 1: Saman's you know, playing in the ff PC is a blast when you have those. I want to put a pin in the Pittman conversation. What because that's going to be coming up with our guest here.
Speaker 3: Oh well the guests.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Brad Larson gonna we're gonna bring him on in a minute. The last thing I want to get to. Diana Rossini uh for The Athletic has also reported that the Brown Steelers and Vikings are the most likely potential suitors for Kirk Cousins. The Vikings I think is interesting Pharaoh for a couple of reasons. Number One, they have JJ McCarthy slated to be their number one quarterback there. Number two, Cousins played for more than a half decade in Minnesota already, so he'd be going back there. He's owned forty five million dollars for the for this upcoming season. He's thirty seven years old. He could be traded tomorrow. He could be traded on frot dependent upon how the quarterbacks go, how the quarterbacks get drafted and if you are missing out on a quarterback on Thursday and or Friday, Kirk Cousins could be your fallback plan. I think it's interesting to see him go if you went to Pittsburgh. I also think it'd be interesting to see him go to Cleveland. I don't want to get my hopes up. Farrell, do you think Cousins is going to be a Falcon at the start of the season or do we need to drafting him in bestball leagues with the KFFFC like the FFPC. Should we be drafting Kirk Cousins as a starting quarterback for twenty twenty five? I wish I had a better understanding of how much the Falcons will have to pay you that contract.
Speaker 3: You know, that's what and that will sort of determine his landing spot. There's some back room machinations going on with that. And yes, he very much could be an NFL starting quarterback. He hasn't disappointed us in that role, and he seems to you know, he seems to always answer the bell. He's like a lot of plays. You know, Atlanta was not kind to it. Remember in our beloved Moneyball, when Billy Bean tells Dave Justice. No, the Yankees are paying you not to play against him.
Speaker 1: You know, that's what the Yankees think of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's kind of what we're that's kind of where we're going. But but the Yankees think of Justice was probably incorrected. It might be what the Falcons think of Cousins could be incorrect. So I think that we'll get some clarity on Cousins and then we should not hesitate to to put him in put him in a lineup, especially best ball on it.
Speaker 1: This isn't best ball, but as the this is not We're not doing best ball. No, no, no, But I'm just mentioning this right now. This is not a best ball tournament or a draft I'm bringing up right now. But as the Dizzl has pointed out in the in the chat, six minutes now and we have big gorilla tournament, are yes, exactly do you want to chase the grill? He can do that. There's two spots left in that million dollar grand prize and that draft will start at ten to twenty five Eastern time. This evening just needs two heroes and then you can be drafted.
Speaker 3: We got heroes, although we got Bill Hollywood, John Terry Stephen G's on there. We got all Hicks Hicks and uh, Christian must not have got the memo on the Wednesday night.
Speaker 1: They may not have, but oinkers still here in their stead, So don't worry about things. We got a winker here for you, taking good care of them. Good good pick. We're gonna get to Brad Larson Chortley. One last question, John Terry posts this, Who is this year's Laqwan Treadwell or Tavon Austin Farrell A guy.
Speaker 3: I don't even understand John's questions?
Speaker 1: Okay, what the hell.
Speaker 3: Does that mean?
Speaker 1: So let me let me frame it this way. Who is going to be taken in rookie drafts as like the one O one, the one O two, the one O three, that is going to be a major boss that is not gonna that is not going to perform in his NFL career much to the degree we thought they would, like Laqwan Treadwell, like Tavon Austin, who I think Treadwell good for him. I think he's still in the league right now, but he never really lived up to his his potential, or at least what we thought he was going to do. Is there a rookie like that for you this year Pharrell m Touton perhaps, oh Mischelle Touton really okay, but he won't get the I mean unless the only way he moves up draft boards is if he gets in a really good spot, like if he's drafted as you know, depth or a backup or whatever. He won't get that high high rookie draft capital. Well.
Speaker 3: I would point out to John Terry, this is why he could come, should come play in Kentucky, because nobody was drafting Treadwell, and nobody did know that didn't happen over here, did not have no here bog.
Speaker 1: And it happened. It happened. I don't now, maybe not as high as he went somewhere else.
Speaker 3: In Vegas, you know, but the time we got to playing in Hollywood at treadwill smoke.
Speaker 1: Dizzel pointing out here that he has concerns about Tech McMillan, that he had no touchdowns from weeks two through seven last year. And I will say this throughout all of drafting season, the Brookie drafting season, or pre drafting season, however you want to call it. I was never sold on TETROA McMillan and I've had people come on this show. I've had people come on some other shows that they have tried to sell me on it. Derek Brown was my guest from Fantasy Pros on on the High Stakes Fantasy Football Show on Monday Night, and I think he put me over the edge that I am that I'm now on board with Tech McMillan, but it but it's still saw Farrell. I mean, like I I I could see her either way right now. I'm pro McMillan, but I don't know. It's it's a fluid thing. Well, we'll see how it goes and we'll see what landing spot he gets. As as Sean Green just pointing out if he doesn't get a good landing spot, then he worries him.
Speaker 3: And that's I will go back to Terry and I would say, why don't you ask who is this year is Rom and Dunes? That would be that would be.
Speaker 1: Who is this year's Roman dun? I don't know he could be Roman again.
Speaker 3: You know, we did live through the same You know when when the dizzital starts talking about concerned about no touchdowns, there break out a can of concern on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's true and And the other thing too with the doonesday is everybody's drafting based on the breakout happening this year, right, and if it doesn't happen, we're gonna have eggs on our faces again. Yeah, let's bring in our guest here at Perrell tonight.
Speaker 3: That's a good idea.
Speaker 1: A guy who has won Redraft and Dynasty League seven of them in the Fantasy Football Players Championship throughout his career. He joins us tonight in our pre NFL Draft episode of The High Stakes Fantasy Footballer. Please welcome onto the program, mister Brad Larson, Brad Good, he is welcome. Thanks for joining us tonight.
Speaker 4: Man, Hey guys, great to see you. Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Okay, you are coming through loud and clear, my friend, Thank you so much for hopping a board and being a part of the broadcast. Tell us right as we as we kick things off your bread. When you're not playing in all these FFPC Dynasty leagues in winningham, what are you doing for a living?
Speaker 4: I have have a I have an appraisal business, and then my wife and I also have a a kitchen remodel business, so we have we have two businesses.
Speaker 1: Nice and so keeps you busy.
Speaker 4: For sure, definitely does so.
Speaker 3: And I think you should, you know, Brad, I think you should license these X ray glasses you wear. These are very cool. I love it. It's a great style, all of your true handsomeness.
Speaker 4: I can't do anything without them, So.
Speaker 3: I'm jealous. I wish I had a fair you know, uh, Fantasy football question number one, Seattle pays forty five million dollars to Cooper Cup. Yes, some JSN owners seem to think that this acquisition could somehow cripple be one catch young wide receiver that Seattle has to be thrilled about. What does it look like for both these players in Seattle next year with a new quarterback? I will I'll reserve my thoughts until I hear yours, which are probably more accurate and well found.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I have a lot of JSN shares on my teams. I'm still pretty bullish on him. I like Kobiak coming in there. I'm not so sure about you know, Darnold if he if he just happened to work in Minnesota system and how that's going to work out in Seattle. But I think as far as the Cooper Cup acquisition goes, you know he's going to command respect and coverage away from JSN. And I think JSN is going to still have a really nice year this year on par with what he had last year.
Speaker 3: Physicality of JSN notwithstanding, I think he accept more yards per catch. You had to be happy with what you got out of him in the end zone last year, and that will probably grow. I just I think if you have either receiver or a winner, and bulky Wood, who knows all these stats, has them embedded in a chip in the back of his head, will tell you that JSN had three double digit catch games last year, and that kind of performance is something that you know just doesn't go away. I understand that you are bullish, and I'm proud that you are.
Speaker 1: You know what scares me most is about Smith and Jigba is and by the way, they're ADP's in the number two early tournament right now. Smith and Jigba wide receiver twelve at the three oh one, Cooper Cup wide receiver forty five at the nine to four. What scares me most is Seattle investing day one or day two draft capital in you into wide receiver. Yeah, and you you you get like Matthew Golden or somebody like that in and like that. That does not help us for fantasy. I don't I don't want to see that. Who was it? Was it Peter Schrager? I might have been, I don't know. It was Peter Schreger. Somebody, some some pundit out there had Tech McMillan falling to nineteen to the Buccaneers, and I was like, my god, Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Jalen McMillan, and Tech McMillan, this is going to screw over four different players if this happened.
Speaker 4: I can't see that. I really can't see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope it doesn't happen. Schreger is usually pretty connected, which is pretty good, and he had the Packers taking Matthew Golden. I do not want to see my packers take Matthew Golden. But we'll see what happens. We'll we'll find out what happens tomorrow night. Brian Thomas came onto the scene big time last year. Brad. I know you have him in a few of your Dynasty leagues. Is there a rookie and I guess the easy answer is probably Ashton Gent. Maybe it's not. I don't know, But is there a rookie in this year's raft that that you think is going to have a Brian Thomas like impact? You know, a guy who was drafted in the mid first not at the upper you know, the front end of the first row of rookie drafts. Is there a guy that's still going to have that type of impact even though you only have to invest mid first round draft capital to get him in your f f PC rookie draft.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this this all depends on you know, I would say Travis Hunter if he uh is is the wide receiver, that's that's a huge if. And you know he's saying that he wants to play both ways, and uh, we'll see if he can do that in the NFL. I'm not sure that that's achievable with his you know, body makeup. But there's a there's another guy that I think is probably gonna drop into the second round on the rookie drafts, and that's uh, Jaden Higgins that I think could I could do what what what Thomas Junior did last year? He's uh, he's he's got the size, he's you know, he's a good looking X receiver. You know, I'm watch him in the you know, the in college this year, and he looked really good. He really did, so. I mean, I think he in the right spot, could could surprise.
Speaker 1: You know the thing. And I brought this up with Higgins with somebody recently. This is a guy that I thought had second round written all over him, and now I'm thinking, like God, he might be going in the first round at the draft tomorrow, and we'll see, you know, but I think that that potential is there with with Higgins for sure, and and lands in the right spot with a good team at the end of the first round, with a good quarterback. Yeah, I could totally see that, Brad.
Speaker 3: All those things were true about Cincinnati Bingle running back Chase Brown. Right spot, good team, good quarterback. It was really a tale of two seasons. I looked at it today, I thought it was and I was really surprised to see this stat. For his total carries for the season, he proached one thousand yards. He averaged about four point three a carry. He caught the ball well, you can't ignore the numbers he put over the receiving game, but before Halloween he carried the ball seventy five times. The first eight, maybe eighty something in that range. Then for the balance of the season, the final eight games, he doubled that carried a ball one hundred and fifty times, ended up with them with the two hundred and twenty carries. If you believe after Halloween numbers, we're looking at a three hundred Carrie player. Here your thoughts about what Chase Brown does in this offense? Have we seen him you know, fifty something balls? Now we're beginning to talk about Kamara potential. I mean, what what do you like about this player beyond twenty twenty four?
Speaker 4: Well, I was really pretty high on him going into last season. It took him and made leaves a good because I didn't think Moss would would last for very long. But I, you know, I think that he really got the opportunity and and uh, you know, grabbed the bull by the horns and and showed, uh, he's got a lot of value for that team. And uh, I got to think that the coaching staff has to see that as well, and they've got to, uh, they've got to give them that opportunity. Again. I keep hearing that, you know, they're they're looking at you know, drafting and running back in this running back class is a little bit scary because it's so good that you know, if you draft a guy, it could eat into some of these other running backs on these teams and you know, take a lot of their you know, their carries away. But again, I'm still really bullish on Chase Brown. I think that he uh, he proved himself and that offense. I mean you have to you have to hope that he gets he gets the the work because uh, you got to be worried about Chase and Higgins and I mean that's just and then Burrough's going to get you the ball in the right spot. So you know, as long as their offensive line performs, I think he's gonna have another really great year. But again, it kind of hinges on a big draft. Some guy in the uh, you know, in the in this running back class.
Speaker 3: Our beloved John Terry uh checks in Balkey and and Brad John points out no one above that loss got hurt. He is imitating Captain obvious. We thank you for that, John, But what happened was when Moss got hurt, Chase sees the opportunity and put up numbers that are respectful of what we would be looking for from a first round running back in this year's draft, that they could say, hey, you know, we've made our we've made our bed with our running back, and we've got our guy now. And I think that's what I see for Brown. Uh In in Cincinnati. Uh We'll get John Terry up on the positive aspects, and I'll point out that he is a Pennsylvania native, you know, and this is Ohio. You know, you know that kind of thing happens with him. He's a he's an you know. So when we draft against Terry, we know we can. We know we got to Chase Brown. Chase Brown, Yeah, he could be available.
Speaker 1: I will say that the thing that gives me comfort about Chase Brown this year, and John's probably right. I mean, the touches may go down this year, but the efficiency could go up. They already have Zach Moss on her contract for this year. They went out and signed some on j p ry So and the fact that they have they I mean, I believe one hundred and seventy percent of their cap is based on Burrow, Chase and Higgins. I don't know how they're doing it, but I do know that they're gonna have to focus on defense in this in this draft, and I think a running back may be a luxury they can't afford. And the most talented running back is Chase Brown, So I do like that. I think of all the veteran running backs Pat Fitzmorris from fantasy process, this is going to be a retirement party for a lot of veteran running backs in the league after the draft, And this is one that I'm not concerned with as much. I mean, I'm concerned with all of them, I guess, but I'm not as concerned with Cincinnati's here. With apologies to Farrell, I will handle this Indianapolis Colts question here. The correct wide receiver to own for the Colts this year? Is it Alec Pierce? Is it Josh Downs? Is it Farrell's buddy, Michael Pittman? Is it gonna be? Is it Ad and I Mitchell? Is it somebody that they could draft? Who do you feel is is going to be the the the pass catcher you want for fantasy this year in Indianapolis.
Speaker 4: Brad Well, I'd like to say, I'd like to say Pittman. I'm a little bit concerned with his his back situation, but I do have Josh Downs Uh, I think in more places than I do. Uh, Pittman and I would actually prefer to have downs in that. But the quarterback situation is scary. So everything about that I'm looking at that being a wide receiver three on anything that I'm looking.
Speaker 3: At did I I believe Pittman's surprise surprise, I'm with you there, you know, yeah, Bulky with that movie. We talk about movies sometimes here. Please forget that it was a series and one of the streaming networks. Jeff Bridges played a western cop Western sheriff. He and the deputy walk into the diner and the elder waitress comes up and says, what don't you want? And you know, that's one of my favorite scenes. And this is kind of a what don't you want? You know, because and you know, go ahead it. Let's be the Pittman apologist that I am. I'm apologizing for him catching seventy five passes last year playing with a broken back and a quarterback that could not function. Although he does have great long ball accuracy when throwing to peers, I will say that, but you know, so I got some I got some wide receivers on some of my teams that can't show up with a little bit of a hamstring. Well, I got a wide receiver and he was playing with a broken back, and that's all I want to say about that. And he's he's catching balls, you know. Uh, Okay, I don't want to. I need to find out about this. I don't have any opinion. Bresh Hall, you buying or sell it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have Breese in a couple of areas and I'm I'm holding is what I'm doing right now. I'm holding you know. I sew the question. You know, do we want to when I sell him for less? I don't think so. I think I'm gonna give Hi the opportunity and and write him out to see if he can't can't bring it back from where he was.
Speaker 1: I think that I probably would be doing the same. I don't think, especially with with what the Jets did last year with Isaiah Davis and Braylan Allen, I don't think that it's necessarily going to get worse for Breese Hall after the draft. It can only get better. So I'm with you. I wouldn't be going out and trying to acquire him, But if I have him, I'm holding him right now just to see what happens. Let's take a question here from YouTube Pearson hanging out with us tonight. He wants to know Brad your thoughts on Joshua Palmer's big contract with the Bills. Would you prefer Khalil Shakir or Joshua Palmer? Cheers? We appreciate that, Peerson. I can tell you this. By the way, guys, I look this up wide receiver fifty josh Downs wide receiver fifty two, Michael Pittman. So they are close to each other.
Speaker 3: Right, really wow?
Speaker 1: And then two receiverty peers probably a Night Mitchell wide receiver five hundred, okay, Khalil wide receiver thirty eight right now Joshua Palmer wide receiver seventy one. There is about nine rounds of difference between Shakir and Palmer right now, So I think we have to frame the question here, Brad, who do you like better at cost? Are you willing to pay up for Shakir or would you just rather wait another nine rounds and take Palmer instead of You're dead center drafting of Bills receiver.
Speaker 4: I like Shakira and you know PPR definitely, but I've always been pretty bullish on josh Palmer too. I think he's a really good receiver and hasn't had his due. So I think with Josh Allen there, I'm liking to, you know, take him and then if that's a ninth round pick, I would definitely go for that value.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems low. I thought like he would get bumped up. And I don't know, Pharaoh, why do you think it is? Why do you think f FPC players are still drafting him at that sixteen seventeen turn. I figure with that kind of monetary investment with Josh Allen, it would be up there. I mean, as Khalil Shakiir really hurting his value that much, it's got to be something else, right, No, I.
Speaker 3: Think a lot of players have bailed on Palmer, did they? He's had his test moments and he has not delivered. Does he finds a change the scenery? And I think he definitely needed to change the scenery and he is worthwhile at that price. Khalil Shakir is a different kind of ballplayer. This is one of the better ballplayers league, and I would tend to think that when we gather next year with Brad Larson, who makes one hell of a champion and one great guest. When we gather with him last year, he's going to talk about some of his championships being keyed by the Allen and Share connections. This is and they brought in. They brought in, It's it's their culture and history a number of veteran receivers to squeeze that last little bit of talent out of them and see if that value can get there. We can go all the way back to Coleb's, you know. And so that's what that organization does. And you know, check Curtis Samuel if you want to see how it works. But we're we're dealing with two different kind of ballplayers. So yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: John Terry pointing out here Joshua Palmer is their place with Mike Williams, who the Chargers are already know. Stinks, Brad.
Speaker 3: You did not know that you were bringing along John Terry as a co guest. John Is and John said something. John said something. He was taking one of his beloved digs at me about Claypool. And that was an interesting thing because this is a big receiver that I really loved. Of course, comparing him to Pittman is nonsense. But one of the things that we don't know about this draft. How do you know we're sitting here trying to separate players and you don't. The analytics aspect of this is one thing of you know who you how they approach certain players, and how they value certain players and what they see in teams, and that's a big difference from franchise to franchise. But another thing is understanding who these players are. That's why they have these thirty visits. They really after everything they bring in. They try to get in your head and know who you are. And you know, Claypool have a lot of talent and off the field things didn't come together. And when when on the field it got bad, it got bad quickly. When when you when you invest in a player in fantasy football, one of the things that that you have seen the Heilm overcome some adversity in college, perhaps an injury, overcome uh, basically putting the team on his back and carrying it. Dave Dave the Dizzle was talking about how not seeing a guy score a touchdown as a problem. Yeah, that to me, that is a problem because you didn't step up and deliver. So, yeah, these are a lot of things and unfortunately we can quit projecting about it here in three days completely, and you know it's it's yeah, So I don't think any of our opinions that they have a they have a time date on them. It's quickly becoming irrevvent, very.
Speaker 4: Very quick, I will say, Farrell just and to answer John there, I don't have any shares of Joshua Palmer, but the court at his value, I would assume that my team is gonna be pretty stacked by the time I get to the ninth round. If he's there, I might look at that, but I don't. I don't have him anywhere, And I think that the Bills may still draft a receiver as well. And I don't know what Coleman could do in his in his second year there he you know. So it's so I will probably completely stay away from that situation. But as far as the question was was phrased or coined, I would you know, say that that value could be there in the ninth round with what is.
Speaker 3: It ninth round or is it later?
Speaker 1: No? No, Palmer is nine rounds after.
Speaker 3: Nine rounds after so double rounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm glad you brought up Coleman, Brad. Yes, John, Terry brought him up key on Coleman wide receiver fifty eight at the thirteen oh eight Right now, there was a podcast I was listening to, might have been Dynasty Nerds. I could be wrong on this, but they had the long snapper on, and I apologize if I'm misattributing this, but they had the long snapper on for the Bills and they asked him about potential breakout guys, guys that they're excited to take. He's excited that he thinks is going to take the next step four. Now, granted this is the long stamper. This is not a coach, This is not you know, you know, somebody who works with the guys every day. But he talked about Dalton Kincaid never mentioned Keon Coleman once, which I thought was somewhat interesting that he never that. He spent all this time talking abou Dalton kin Cad, but not anything about about ke On Colin. Maybe that's something, maybe it's nothing, but I did think it was interesting interesting. Speaking of breakout receivers in twenty twenty five, how likely is it or how confident are you in Marvin Harrison Junior having a big twenty twenty five after after not having the twenty twenty four that a lot of people, I think Brad envisioned him having.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I was, I was. I was drafting Marv everywhere I could last year, and yeah, he was a he was a letdown from you know, from where he was you know, you know drafted. I don't know, I Kyler Murray is a little bit of a question mark and he really likes to go to McBride and he really likes to use his secondary and third receivers as well. So I don't know, I'm I'm still bullish on Marv. He's a he's a He's a specimen for sure. So they you would think that the coaching staff has got to figure out some way to get him the ball more and uh, you know, utilize him in that in that offense. I mean, he's just too big of a weapon, not.
Speaker 1: Too John Terry. It all depends if Kyler Murray and Marvin Harrison are playing Halo together or playing That's that's what it comes down to as far as Garrison, and maybe that's all it is. Super talented quarterbacks, super talented receiver They're gonna have the opportunity to hook up a lot this year. The rise of Trey McBride, I think obviously puts a dent into his target chair with Arizona. But there's there's still plenty of room for growth as well, plenty of room for growth of Kansas City as well, fair for for some pass catchers there.
Speaker 3: Where'd you watch the Super Bowl this year?
Speaker 4: Bro? Where did I watch it? When we went over to a friend's house. It was just a kind of small gathering and watched it.
Speaker 3: When you go to a friend's house. Can you concentrate on the game the way you want?
Speaker 4: I make it a point too, Yeah, So yes, in this setting it was. It was great. It wasn't one of those big parties where you you.
Speaker 3: Know, well, it wasn't great for Kansas City unless you're projecting the Xavier Worthy. So you've got three receivers in Kansas. You you've got Worthy, You've got Rice. What if you've got a Hollywood brewn? You got a quarterback that should support three receivers. But Worthy is the one that is most intrigue. Is he a targeted player for you in drafts? Balky will give us the ARMANI members on him, But you know this is it This is a different question from what coaches receiver you want? This is this is a what cheese receiver do you want? And do you want two of them? And then how do you go from there? So, well, get what you got on our player?
Speaker 1: So do you want you want all the Kansas City receich is Worthy? Just Worthy? You were looking at wide receiver twenty two at four eleven and I'll bring this up wide receiver twenty one Rashie Rice one spot I had a Worthy.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so what are you doing with these Kansas c receivers?
Speaker 4: Well you got to throw Kelsey into the mix too, right, So yeah, you got you got a lot of targets to go around. You know, I think there was some comfort level that was you know, created with with Worthy last year. I like him. I mean I think he showed uh, he showed out the last part of the season, and I think he's going to continue to you know, command and targets from Patrick and Patrick you know, he'll get the ball, he'll get the ball to you know, his receivers. So I like Worthy, I mean especially that you know and four eleven, that's a that's a good spot for him.
Speaker 1: I kind of with Dizzel on this one. Hollywood is garbage.
Speaker 3: Oh no, NFL players are garbage, sir. Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I want to couch this. I want to say Farrell's right. If you are playing in the NFL, you are not garbage. However, for fantasy football, it is tough for me to to sell Hollywood Brown to be drafted. And it's also hard for me to say that this guy is going to have a significant impact on what Kelsey, Rice and Worthy do this year as well, and.
Speaker 3: What Dizzel is spot on Kelsey and a lot of people are out of that, and Brad, thank you for bringing him up. A lot of people are down on Kelsey. But you know, in our play with one point five receptions, the tight end premium, Kelsey is ninety. And I think the Dizzl's aiming a little low. I think he gets over.
Speaker 1: That'd be nice.
Speaker 3: And you know the the I think Hollywood Brown is our spoiler for Worthy and Rice are Worthy and Rice alone without it, and and you know Brown was beat up a little last year. You take Hollywood Brown coming back healthy, he becomes our spoiler. He takes away the opportunity that I see Worthy and Rice becoming uh Higgins and Chase that's that. With a guy like Brown, perhaps that doesn't happen, But yeah, I believe that. You know, can you can you draft at the end of that draft and take them both at the end of the war, can you can you go and take them back to back?
Speaker 1: I think this is interesting. John Terry also saying if if all the Chiefs pass catchers are going to be good, why is Mahomes going so late?
Speaker 3: And I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, okay, he's quarterback six at the six, so nine is that late? I don't. I don't think that's like I think he finished down last year, even finished his quarterback six. But I don't. I don't think he's going late. And I would not qualify slicks O nine as quarterback.
Speaker 3: Six this But John has made twenty five comments tonight. He's wrong about two of them. You know he's doing all right, he's wrong on and he's wrong about where Mahomes is being drafted, and you know it. And you know when he doesn't agree with Brad, he's wrong too. So those are the problems that we're having.
Speaker 1: What was the other thing I saw that I wanted to talk about here in the Chad Pearson chiming in. Brenton Strange is great value right now. Brenton Strange, the guy who's ostensibly going to be taking over at tight end for Evan Ingram and Jacksonville. Brad, what do you make of his tight end twenty two thirteen oh two never to really best ball tournament value? Right now you can get Breton Strange a starting tight end for the Jaguars here in the thirteenth round.
Speaker 4: I like Breton Strange a lot. I think he's gonna uh. I think he'll really nat season for Jacksonville this year. Early do.
Speaker 1: Fairly we talked about Breton Strange enough. I don't know where you standing on him.
Speaker 3: I've got to be schooled, and I think Brad just schooled me a little bit on this player. I've early On tonight's commentary, Disneal said he's selling all Jets. I think I've seld all Jags, and you know, it's kind of how I feel about it. But but you know, I'm gonna learn this player, and I'm gonna learn him through the preseason. And if I don't like him, so many good players like him more than I do, that I'm probably wrong. Tell me somebody that you don't like. First of all, if you don't like Brad, and tell me somebody that you absolutely love and I don't want guys we've already talked about. I need guys to you know, I need some French information because I'm hanging on with Brad Larson to get me.
Speaker 4: So I think a couple of the couple guys I'm really kind of staying away from, are going to be uh, Brian Robinson Jr. I think Washington is going to be pulling. They'll be drafting a running back DeAndre Swift out. You know, McCaffrey and Kamara, they're just you know, they're I'm avoiding them. But I mean I don't have many of my dynasty league, so it's not a big deal. Those are those are really two of those running those two running running backs of the you know or what's concerning me this year based upon this this draft class.
Speaker 3: Well, let's go positively and tell us who you are.
Speaker 4: Well, you know the obvious ones. You know, Chase Neighbors.
Speaker 3: You like Chase.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got a lot of Jamior Gibbs, right, I.
Speaker 4: Do have a lot of Jamier Gibbs. I got a lot of uh, you know, Bijon. You know, I really had the fortune of some really good drafts the last couple of years, so I'm I'm really kind of stacked, and you know, I have the luxury to kind of, you know, sit back now and kind of pick you know, uh, you know, in these Dynasty and I really love these Dynasty leagues. It's it's just been such a fun time. But I did want to tell you guys about a trade that a trade offer that I had. And I don't know what you guys think about brock Bowers, but I think he's a generational guy. So I had an owner make me an offer that was the two eight, two eleven and two number ones next year, and it's a one quarterback league, one quarterback league. So I didn't take it.
Speaker 1: I can't do it. Glenn Lowie, long time FFPC player, plays a lot of Dynasty as well. He told me I'm one of the shows. I had him on one time, and this is always stuck with me. And I don't think he coined this phrase or anything, but I always remember him saying it elite talent over everything else, Like you should be spending all your time, your energy, your assets, your capital to acquire as much elite talent as possible and to me to let Bowers go where as long as he stays healthy, knock on wood, this guy is going to be great for a decade. You don't know where those first round picks are and the tool eight and the two eleven. I mean, that's like nothing compared to what Bowers does for you. So he's one of those guys in Dizzel and I have had conversations about this before too, when Christian McCaffrey was at the peak of his powers. I think you could bring Brock Bowers into this conversation. You know, there's just certain players you cannot get value for. It's like in the NBA when one of these big time, elite, top ten, top fifty or top fifteen basketball players wants out of their current organization, and then the organization is just trying to recoup whatever they can for. They never get fair value. You'll never get what they're worth if you trade a guy like Bowers, you trade a guy like Saquon Barkley. You know when when you know, I guess he's his best football is probably behind him, but he's still got a lot of good football in front of him. But if you trade guys like that, you're always getting the short end of the stick. You're never I've never heard of a deal where somebody gave up the best player and I was like, oh yeah, I really like the return you got. I think that was like, No, that's never. I've never the first time I hear that, Brad, it will or the next time I hear that, it will be the first time I hear it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I agree. If Pharrell I was going to say, one other guy that I really like a lot is is Lad mcconki.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I can't go wrong there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh, John Terry worst trade I made last year he traded Bowers for Laporta, Nanja Harrison A second. Now, I will say that dependent upon when you made that deal. I could see it. I can see, like, you know before he if this was after he had already shown that he was a superhero, then okay, John, I you know whatever. But if this was, you know, prior to the season starting, or you know, sometime in the summer, I get it. I'm not saying I agree, but I get it. Okay, I want to do this here. Do we have a question in the chat we did? I gotta scroll up. I've been blabbering too much. Fairly, you gotta interrupt me when I know it's his words of wisdom. It's words of wisdom, and it gives balance to the show from a true industry professional. I don't know who that is, Okay, John Terry wants to know.
Speaker 3: Terry's been listening to the show tonight.
Speaker 1: I popped in made a couple of comments, John Terry, whose dynasty value does Brad think will get destroyed tomorrow? You just mentioned Brian Robinson as a guy that you're kind of avoiding. I'm assuming because that Washington backfield is going to get an injection of some youth in it tomorrow. But what else, I mean, who else who's whose other dynasty value is just gonna get blown up?
Speaker 4: Well, going back to Shrigger's Draft Rock Draft, if I think if Omari and Hampton goes to the Vikings, then you you know you lost some those guys. Are you know that that was a that would blow up that backfield?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And and and if if Omari and Hampton goes to the Cowboys, Javonte Williams RB one season is over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a Broncos fan, so I'm hoping he I'm hoping he drops, and that said that's who the Broncos selects.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, that'd be cool that. I mean, uh, who was I I was listening to somebody saying that if the Broncos even get R. J. Harvey in the second round, Brad, he could be a top ten running back this year as a rook kid, which would which would be crazy to think about, but it's it's definitely possible. It's on the table.
Speaker 4: I agree with that.
Speaker 1: A couple of emails here before we let you go into that, good night, Brad rod in Springfield. Any chance of a sophomore slump for Jaden Daniels Rod in Springfield? We appreciate you, uh chiming in here. Yeah, I mean, anytime there's there's a player who comes up as a rookie like that, I think I'm always kind of bracing for just a regression of the mean and maybe there is something coming there. Maybe it's not significant. I don't know, how do you feel about the chances of Jane Daniels slumping a little bit in his second year in the NFL?
Speaker 4: Bread So I'm gonna ask you, guy, And I saw Jayden come in as a skinny little kid at ASU, and they've been saying that about him for his whole career that you know, yeah, next year he's you know, he's not going to perform and all he does is just step up year after year. So I don't I don't see him missing a beat. I really see him just kind of being an elite quarterback.
Speaker 1: Final question we have for you tonight here, Josh in Valleyhead, Alabama? Are you pro or anti Michael Pennox? Brad, thanks so much. That is Josh in Valley Head, Alabama. Where do you stand? Are you on the Michael Pennocks bandwagon? Bread?
Speaker 4: I am he My only concern with him is his injury history. Other than that, I think he's a smart, cerebral quarterback and he's got a good arm. I think I think he is going to be the real deal as well.
Speaker 1: And the latest installment of time as a flat circle, Michael Pennox will probably blow out his shoulder Week one, Kirk Cousins will step in, throw thirty plus touchdowns and win comeback Player of the Year and route to the Falcons making it all the way to the NFC Championship Game.
Speaker 4: Guys, cousin's sitting there with a big fat contract with the clipboard, you know, so he's.
Speaker 3: Dizzel said something very illuminated. I think he's coming r J. Harvey here.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought he was Michael Pennock's comment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that fantasy players will be paying more attention on Friday's draft than they do on on Thursday, because I, as he points out, Harvey will not be a second round pick, is what I think he believes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he's going on Day two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. Yeah, okay, and you know we can go to We talked earlier about Chase Brown and we saw what he could do in the NFL when the team really needed to lean on him. Terry points out the fact that Moss was injured, So you look here, Brown, you're our guy. You know what are you going to do? And he did marvelously. So this running back talent that's deep means that there's going to be talent that it's available late, and it's going to be very interesting for all fantasy players to tune into this draft and to re condition our minds on what we think about a late round draft pick. Is late round draft picks would be getting touches in plays and could end up being a two hundred carry running back in this sleep. You know, it's just the way it is and how they value.
Speaker 1: For what it's worth. NFL mock draft data base does have R. J. Harvey projected as a fourth round pick, but I do see a lot of mocks on here having him going round three as well, so I don't know. Maybe he doesn't go Day two. I still think he does. I guess it wouldn't surprise me if he went in the fourth round. But we shall see, guys, because Friday night. But we're gonna have that question and so many more answered. It's gonna be great. Brad Larson was also great tonight, the seventh time FFPC dynasty and league champion. Thank you so much for being a part of our pre NFL Draft episode, Brad, you were the man. So much fun to have you on tonight. Enjoy the NFL Draft this weekend, enjoy your rookie drafts, Enjoy drafting season, and we'll talk with you again sometime soon.
Speaker 4: Thank you, guys, it was a blast. Thanks for having me on. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you, Brad. Brad yet he had an appraisal business did Brad. I am appraising his value as a guest at pretty awesome, gent Terry, thank you for the kind words. I will have fun at the draft. Dizzle's gonna join me at the AFT Thursday and Friday. I don't believe on Saturday because he is not the junkie that I am when it comes to this kind of stuff. So he will. He will be up there Thursday and Friday with me. That's gonna be a lot of fun. Farrell, it was a lot of fun having you on tonight. I will say this, as far as the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship goes, we have a few slow drafts that I'm in right now. I want to highlight the training camp main event league that he is three teams short of a full league. I am in that one. You're looking at other luminaries like a former guest of this show, Stu Keane is in that, Fran Schinnik, who has also been on this show before.
Speaker 3: He's in it.
Speaker 1: Bill Hollywood is in it. And I don't know where Dominance tonight, but he's in that as well. So if you want to compete against us, we need three spots to fill there.
Speaker 3: Then there you go, and you know that draft just so everyone knows that it says uh starts when full. It's a little bit of a misnomer there. We will start that draft after the NFL Draft and after the Kentucky Derby. It'll start the first Tuesday, which I believe is May sixth, Buck So yeah, looked out factor is or May sixth. It is May sixth, May six and that's that's the day it will start. Uh No matter when it well, it will sell out before then, but it will start May.
Speaker 1: Sixth, Derek, the first main event of the year. Yes, exactly, you're in it book. I'm in it, Derek. Derek Greer is also in that as well. And I will tell you I'm in another draft master for the kf F f C. We are five teams short of that. We got Jake Thelke in there, and who else we have Mark Moyer, Melissa and Kirby Barker. Fran Schinnik is in that one as well. Team Porky's shout out to them. They're in that draft master. There you go register for that kft com and then we also have some more drafts that are going to be released here soon. For registration, right, Farrel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's our sweet sixteen Best Ball Championship, ninety six teams, three hundred dollars entry, a ten thousand dollars grand prize, and if you love best ball, that's a that's a great contest to be.
Speaker 1: It is a great contest to be in. Green Bay is going to be a great city to be in.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm so, I'm so please you're there. Yeah, I think you know, you can't add a lot to the green Bay lore of football, but I think this will do it. And you know, talk about true fans coming out, and well, you know, when I was in the Dallas airport today, there were people getting on the planes, not flying to Louisville, but flying the other directions to get to green Bay. They were in their prayer from the they're coming to the draft. Pretty exciting time to be a.
Speaker 1: Football Yeah, it's gonna be great. We hope you enjoy the weekend. Farrell enjoyed the draft. We will do this show again in our post NFL Draft recap episode, which is coming up next not this Friday, but next Friday. We will talk with you then, my.
Speaker 3: Friend, thank you, sir.
Speaker 1: That is Farrell Elliott the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football hanging out tonight on a special Wednesday episode of The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour that will conclude our broadcast. Thanks to the FFPC, Farrell Elliott, Rob Bryce, Brad Larson, and of course each and every one of you for listening, streaming, downloading, viewing, whatever you're doing however you're ingesting this content, we appreciate it. As I stated, we will be back no show this coming Friday because you'll probably be watching the draft and you want to see my ugly mug on your screen. Enjoy it. It's going to be a lot of fun. May second is when we will be live again on this program ten pm. In casey miss Monday Nights High Stakes Fantasy Footballhow and the Better Sports Network Fantasy Pros Derek Brown. He was awesome And I'll just give Derek Brown a shout out. That was his fourth live stream of the day and he brought it with all the energy you could possibly imagine. He was awesome. That guy is a pro and he knows his stuff too. It's awesome. It was a great show. Hopefully you can check that out. We will be back next Thursday at seven pm. That is May first. We will be doing that show again the live stream for the live draft coverage. Case you missed that last night, Aidan Lacory, Dave Tripoli, Dan Williamson, and Bradley Staller, you can watch that back on the FFPC YouTube socials and if you want to actually instead of watching your draft drafting, we got a few spots available in the Never Too Early Best Ball Tournament. In fact, as I look at it right now, we were down to four teams at the start of the show. We are down to three teams. Three teams left in the entire Never Too Early Best Ball Tournament. That tournament is limited to seventeen hundred and twenty eight teams. Seventeen seventeen hundred and twenty five of them are spoken for. You could grab one of the last three spots that league drafts at three excuse me, four pm Eastern time tomorrow Draft Day draft. What could be better? Take your shot at forty thousand dollars in that grand prize for that tournament bag Gerrilla Tournament million dollar grand prize at stake. You can draft in that fifty dollars discount on every third team. The early Rampitch tournament is going on. You're automatically entered in that if you sign up for the Big Gorilla right now, and you will be entered in to win two separate grand prizes, a million bucks and ten thousand dollars. Seven bananas. Promo was live to check that out at my FFPC dot com. Dynasty startups going off entry fees ranging from one hundred dollars all the way up to five thousand dollars. Over the course of the last decade and a half, eighteen hundred plus leagues or dynasty in the FFPC and zero point zero have ever been folded. So you know, once you play in a dynasty league in the FFPC, you're in it for as long as you want to be in it because these leagues don't fold. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, share it with your friends, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which will be this coming Thursday, May first and then Friday May second. For the show again for pharaohll Elliott Brad Larsen and the FFPC, I am Eric Balkman. This has been the high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour your weekend officially starts now.
Speaker 2: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my f fpc dot com. It was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Bulky and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, had more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: Yes, don't usually like ending the program on a sad note, but I think we sort of have to tonight. Just hours ago, it was reported that former Bears standout Steve McMichael actually passed away after he had been suffering from als for I don't know the better part of four years now, maybe a little bit longer than four years. He actually went into the Pro Football Hall of Fame this past year, so he got to see that before he passed on cruel disease. And this guy was bigger than life, six to seventy pound guy that got into pro wrestling after he after he retired from football. Glad to see that that he got into the Pro Football Hall of Fame before before passing on. So Bear's legend rest in peace, Mango, you will be missed. Enjoy the draft, everybody, will talk with you next Friday.