Speaker 1: Invasion England.
Speaker 2: Hey everybody, welcome back to everyone's favorite podcast about wrestling and movies and wrestling and movies.
Speaker 1: And don't forget everything, dude and everything. Okay, I don't know what. You know what movie was freak Bob? Then that is what I want to know. True, But.
Speaker 2: He's I could you could consider him wrestling now.
Speaker 1: I mean, if one of the promotions is smart, they'll do some freak Bob backstage stuff. But this will say, I guess we'll say I.
Speaker 2: Liked that he was there for Andrew Tate's arrest.
Speaker 1: That was yeah, Freakbob on National News. I was just sitting in the background. I was thinking how many people like when they're seeing that watching the video, entertained like, oh yeah, look at this piece of ship. And then all of a sudden the background there's SpongeBob. I mean people were just like, wait, what the fuck was that?
Speaker 3: That wasn't SpongeBob?
Speaker 1: Was that a fucking yeah? I was trying to explain. I was trying to explain freak Bob to people. Aren't just like you can't explain, you have to show it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And You're like, this is a fucking important meeting. John, Please stop talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like, but you don't understand you have freak Bob doesn't have any rules. He doesn't have any.
Speaker 2: If we want synergy at the company, we need to understand the nuance of freak Bob.
Speaker 1: It's important. That's how you build teams.
Speaker 3: Your union rep does not care.
Speaker 1: The union rep is freak Bob dude because he focks us. Dude, Fuck the union dude. I'm tired of it. Why do we get rid of Hofa just to deal with this bullshit? But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I heard you paint faces. Yeah, you get that, duke.
Speaker 2: You know it's interesting. I don't get it. I wasn't listening. I was thinking about what I was going to say next.
Speaker 3: I heard you paint houses Irish irishman.
Speaker 1: Irish man. Okay, I was gonna say that.
Speaker 3: Irish man, but I said faces for freakball anyway, ten eighteen?
Speaker 1: Is it interesting?
Speaker 2: What can we say about that number? Dude?
Speaker 3: I got to say some until I said that that he said what's interesting?
Speaker 1: And what's fuck?
Speaker 2: I can't remember what I was going to say. Oh, isn't it? Isn't it interesting? How Bethany Frankel wanted to create a union for reality show stars and it was kind of shut down by Andy Cohen, kind of how the wrestling union was shut down in the eighties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Andy Cohen's the Vince McMahon of brobe Vincent. So you better recognize Andy's running, running everything, Okay, And yeah she got, she got. Now she's down to Baja so with the dogs, Yeah, exactly, She's got thirty five German shepherds, roam in the beaches.
Speaker 2: Homer let the barts out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's sick, sick bastard. But I guess that kind of just you know, puts us right to where we need to go. And that's rapid fire. Not that I don't know if anyone cares. But Jim Ross, you know, he said he expects vincac Man to return the wrestling in some form now that the I guess the lot of the channel Grant cases after or something last night, you think he is whoa, oh yeah, are you going to talk about the raw where we got your favorite two favorite wrestlers to sing a song together and then get in an appearance by Ryan Garcia that knocked him out. I thought that would have kind of sent you over.
Speaker 2: I really know who Ryan Garcia is, so that was like cool for me.
Speaker 1: You should google him and yeah, yeah you do know anything about them?
Speaker 2: No, let me go to the controversy section and.
Speaker 3: Uh he beat and threatened to kill his wife and his family. Uh homophobic.
Speaker 2: Oh, I do recognize this guy. This guy dude, he streams with Neon. He's been a lot of different streaming.
Speaker 1: Deck. He'll put the help put the padded thing on them and then he'll he'll punch him and then the one streamer let him do it, I think without it, and I think he ruptured his deliver or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said a lot of fucked up ship. But then he also came at eminem and that's where I draw the fucking line.
Speaker 1: Well, as a boxing fan, I've known who Ryan Garcia is from boxing before all the controversy, you know, years ago. So great boxer still is a great boxer. But yeah, I think a lot of it was he was going through a pretty heavy mental health crisis and I think doing a little too much blow probably in other things. But yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Started Wikipedia page.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, he definitely definitely does for sure.
Speaker 3: But the threatening to kill us from Sandwich.
Speaker 1: Pretty yeah, but I mean it does.
Speaker 2: But if you.
Speaker 1: Put as far as boxing, he met his father in law, it's his dad is uh Oscar de la Hoya.
Speaker 3: Dude, Yeah about her father in law.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Oscar de la Hoya was mentoring him, so that what does that tell you, guys? And he signed his promotion and.
Speaker 2: He's homophobic when Oscar de la anyway, there's certain things Oscar alone. I'm not hating, it's just it's you sound like.
Speaker 1: Dana White now, dude, I'm.
Speaker 2: Very misguided, is what I'm saying. And yeah, what what I'm saying is boxing Brian Garcia dude, Yeah, but I'm saying him on wrestling television.
Speaker 1: Boxers and EMMA.
Speaker 2: It was stupid that song saws.
Speaker 1: Yeah what boxers and MMA fighters aren't pretty pretty close to impossible to cancel them as as far as the realm they're in and kind of their rules they which is pretty interesting. I think people interesting. Well, you know, it's it's I would say, like outside of like if someone's murdered, someone in there in prison forever and can't do an m a fight, there's always gonna be fights out there, you know, so and none of those things affect the bottom line, like they're not going to get Oh you were calling this boxing event because boxer a like said something that was definitely the way too offensive we're gonna have but yeah, but yeah, so he comes to the boxing world and yeah he was definitely but he was also pushing towards doing a crazy character at the same time. It was a lot of weird and lot of cringe. A lot of cringe thrown for sure, I think.
Speaker 2: But he was arrested two years ago for vandalizing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but do you know what he did. He streams at Neon and other people's so then reparations accept him and they don't care about those things. It looks kind of like Clavicular and Ryan Garcia. Yeah, he does have a symmetrical face and the Curvicular has an app now, so you can get your curricular rating based off of you know, his whole rating system. This sucks. Yeah, so if you guys, yeah, to get the app and then you can just yeah keep and you'll you'll watch if you start soft even soft maxing, you'll see the number going up exponentially over time.
Speaker 2: I already had an app for that in the two thousands. It was called hot or now and you post a picture of yourself and people vote whether you're hot or you're not.
Speaker 1: Did you win?
Speaker 2: No? And I gave up. You can kind of maxing it.
Speaker 1: But you can't trust people. You have to try us to AI to make these decisions that yeah, aren't based off.
Speaker 2: Emotion A I can't get horny fuck.
Speaker 3: Exactly take the difference anyway.
Speaker 2: The fire Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Richard Holiday tweeted today. He tweeted that Tuesday night is a great knight for wrestling. Tonight is a great Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did I tell you? It's time for some NX day And you saw who you know, who else was you know signed and showed up to NXT last week? Right? Cruise Montana? Yep?
Speaker 3: Who's Cruise Montana?
Speaker 2: Mike Santana?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 3: You like that name?
Speaker 1: No, what dude? NXT is actually has a really dope roster currently that they're revamping it and filling it up against. They obviously took the stars up to the main roster, but it's it's cool. They have evil and Tony Deangelos has been pretty dope and yeah, I think they're just adding a lot of cool pieces.
Speaker 2: Do we ever see Tony di'angelo coming up to the main roster. I don't know.
Speaker 3: He's the longest X Team membruch of all the time right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crazy, he's like the Keenan what Keenan is to us?
Speaker 3: And now, but you don't move up? Really, I guess where do you move up from the stake?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean the only I think the best thing if he was to move off would be if like a Zomi really comes back with with big cast and joins him, and then Tony D'Angelo comes up and joins them. What was just saying, that's a good trajectory, Yeah, gory, I don't know what. I don't know what to tell you about Keenan.
Speaker 2: Dude, you ever seen the movie Wieners that.
Speaker 3: Big big cases Keenan and Enzo.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't know he's Keenan.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, now I'm saying that in my head.
Speaker 1: That would be cool. They call him big Keenan.
Speaker 3: Well, this because like kill is kind of cast aside, just like.
Speaker 1: It, and there's little Kel.
Speaker 2: But Kel and Enzo are both the most interesting ones.
Speaker 3: And Kel and ensohill they catch raises.
Speaker 2: Exactly and you can't teach that exactly. That's right. You know who else is set for w W. Now kJ Orso is set for a w W tryout during SummerSlam week. Do you guys know who kJ Orso is?
Speaker 3: Well, go, that's whole Yeah, formerly name Trademark Overs two they're.
Speaker 1: Already talking about.
Speaker 2: Isn't that the dude from That's Kate dude, and I'm joking. Wrestling news from this week.
Speaker 1: Tony Kahan said that he's going to grant tam Mello her ae W release.
Speaker 3: Because apparently she doesn't want to wrestle anymore.
Speaker 2: She has recently a year ago or something being just like to at least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, would you would you want him if you were stuck on r H like the past whatever months when you do make appearances.
Speaker 3: Her pregnancy really killed all her momentum because she was doing really fucking well and then.
Speaker 1: Yeah she was, she was moving up to a higher echelon for sure.
Speaker 2: Sammy had to pull Jimmy Usso.
Speaker 3: It's just a burden of being a woman, dude, Yeah, I guess, can you imagine.
Speaker 1: But in the reverse direction. Tony Khan also said Anaj has extended her contract with a W and she's hurt.
Speaker 3: Ah, he's a shoulder injury guys, and she's looking for opinions and I sent her mind, it doesn't look too good.
Speaker 2: This is uh, are you guys going to be watching?
Speaker 1: Uh? The new episode to night, The Dark Side of the Ring. It's big boss Man. Yeah, dude, he was big and he was a boss man.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I watch it tonight, but I'll watch it at some point.
Speaker 1: What's the last one? That was good?
Speaker 2: Oh? Uh? Samoa Joe and necro Butcher.
Speaker 1: That was cool.
Speaker 2: It was a good It was a good little doc. I watched it on my phone.
Speaker 3: Launch nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you guys think about? A w kind of They're doing two nights in Detroit at the world's largest Masonic temple. What's going on with Tony Kahan? Uh? I'm gonna look it up once. He looks like what's going on?
Speaker 2: When DDP did the diamond thing, he really meant Illuminati?
Speaker 1: Yeah the fu Well, you know who.
Speaker 2: Else is gonna be at that taping is uh Rhino, So I don't know what he's gonna do, but.
Speaker 1: He's from Detroit, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that'd be fun.
Speaker 1: It looks pretty cool and said, what.
Speaker 2: Did you guys think of there was a little bit of backlash in the news about wrestling. People were like, what the hell mcfoley, why are you getting so horny on TV?
Speaker 3: I actually didn't watch that club. Well what happened?
Speaker 2: So they tell him to bow down to find dominion, and he like gets down and they're saying like whatever else to him, and then they're like bow down and he's like bow wow like a dog, and he goes nice starting barking like a dog. I thought it was pretty funny.
Speaker 1: He still had it. Probably it sounds really funny. You're gonna have to they outfit him, you know, you're gonna have to get that sound right and use it when we one day have the soundboard, I.
Speaker 2: Can barrel wow like a dog.
Speaker 1: No, just the bar Okay, we don't need to we don't need to hear him explain it. Oh wow. But it's interesting also something that was interested in to me, and it's just it's kind of sucked. We've talked about this, how like obviously Aw's figures no longer exist as far as being created and put in my Walmart but or Target, you know, it depends on the exclusive. But yeah, Triple A Action figures are coming fall twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 2: That's fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Iguana, Iguana, Psycho clown. There's some cool ship you can obviously dirty dom like can go I Americano. I mean Triple A's roster is fire right now? For sure?
Speaker 2: Is Pegano gonna get one?
Speaker 1: Dude? That's all I care about one. Yeah, just as the it just says the booker man, I'll just book him. I just booked him. That's it.
Speaker 2: Guys. Did you know that Matt Tremont is canceled?
Speaker 1: I heard was it because of like yeah.
Speaker 2: But for some reason I got it on my news sheet again today, so I was like, I don't see if there's any.
Speaker 3: Updates there Isn't that being a piece of ship? What he's just being a piece of ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well so he do like canceled though, or he was just being.
Speaker 2: In Also for one his wife said bad things about Jeff Cannonball.
Speaker 1: Said, I remember reading that, and then also it resurfaced how he uh was allowing like at his like wrestling school.
Speaker 2: H two oh, he was allowing like creepy ship to happen. And g Raver who used to be a deathmatch guy and now I think he works at a Sherwin Williams or something and uh he uh sexually assaulted one of his students and then Matt Tremont was like, all right, let's just get them in the same room to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Get the fuck out of here, dude is allegedly did they get get charged?
Speaker 2: It's what g raver. Yeah, I mean he's pretty known for being a psycho.
Speaker 1: Well did he get charge for it? Though? Like go to court and like.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, he was arrested and jailed facing.
Speaker 1: It was past if it was allegedly or not, So that's not.
Speaker 2: But now he got in trouble for drug related charges. But I mean it's pretty it's pretty known that he's like a psycho and has assaulted people.
Speaker 1: Well, you know how I feel about the Inch Duo arena, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So the term he got mangled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so if it has to be shut down forever, sorry, I don't care.
Speaker 3: Arena soaks anyway, don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we saw one of the best matches ever there and who cares? After that? They should have closed it down after the TV and Daniel Garcia match. Oh Daniel, that's what you need. Dan Garcia versus Ryan Garcia. That's SummerSlam, dude, Jeff Garcia. Yeah, he's a special guest referee, dude, So.
Speaker 3: You don't want football lead Jason, and.
Speaker 1: It's going to be it's going to be on the Yeah. Well the actor. Yeah, we all know who Andy Garcia is. He's a sick bastard.
Speaker 2: Okay, Chris, do you know who Jerry Garcia is?
Speaker 1: Yep? He makes ice cream?
Speaker 2: You're funny, dude. There is a j there is a that's the guy from It's the guy from Grateful Dead. But you know what.
Speaker 1: You in this time fucker Sergio Garcia MLB picture previously. I mean, I'm trying to just think of other Garcias at legends.
Speaker 2: Do you guys ever see that? Do you guys ever watch the show on Nickelodeon, The Brothers Garcia. It's like a Hispanic family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I do remember that show.
Speaker 2: I liked it. They have like a TV movie where they go to like the Mayan Temple or something. Yeah, pretty cool.
Speaker 1: But yeah, any other news from you guys, because I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, I think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And thunder Rosa is believed to be done with Busted Open. I mean w W Radio, So I don't know, I don't read she was not done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll throw it on Twitter.
Speaker 1: I guess, well you might, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: You know, that is news that they're acquiring w TWB is acquiring acquiring bust it open.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, they're gonna find out pretty soon it was a waste of money. They're gonna be like, wait, who the fuck? Okay, who's signed off on this? Dude? This is this show's costing US one hundred grand extra year just to fucking have the person on set to change Bubba's diapers. So I don't I don't fucking I don't get it, dude. People just love to just burn money away, you know. But what can you do? But yeah, this is a great episode talk about w D as well, because we do have some big, big and bold predictions to make for this year's SummerSlam Live from Minneapolis, Minnesota, a two night event. Yep, what a punk call it it again? What did he say, buy one, get one, buy one, get one? But he what was the whole buy one, get one extravaganza or something like that.
Speaker 3: M punk WrestleMania.
Speaker 1: Yeah, put it into perplexity. All right, thanks for one.
Speaker 3: Get one free Extravagansta. You're right for the buy one, get one free Extravaginsta.
Speaker 1: We just had to combine minds and we figured it out.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not seeing anymore. Unfortunately, we were wrong about you know, death Writers being the Young.
Speaker 3: Bucks, but we were wrong about a lot. Man Jeezing got a lot right, but not us.
Speaker 1: I thought we Yeah, well, the dogs being the Bang Bang Gang was put a bad taste in my mouth. But I guess we could talk to me, aw, we can talk redemption. We got a lot wrong. Yeah, yeah it was. It was kind of rough, but yeah, the dog. I don't know why you'd have the dogs defeat the Bang Bang Gang, like just because let's swisch Plade coming back. Like I don't let him, you know, kind of kill it when he first comes back. But whatever can you do? Somehow, some fucking way. Jason picked may World and she and she won. Yeah, I don't know how that's even possible.
Speaker 2: Almost like I know the product and I'm not fucking idiot, dude, what happens if Jason he was at the door, My mom was here, she was she got me some some presents.
Speaker 3: Cherry Garcia, I wish do.
Speaker 1: You know what's fucked up is once again in the car. We should have expected it. It's just a transitional champ for the fucking TVs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys couldn't see the vision. You're like, Oh.
Speaker 1: No, I just I just think Tony con is not gonna book her like ship every time and do that to her for the million times. But you know what, man, you're right. I get Tony too much credit.
Speaker 2: Hard work pays off and my world has been working hard ever since she got there, and I think she deserves it. And what's her tag partner's name again? How do I say that? Hi on?
Speaker 3: I mean no saying she doesn't disagree. We're just saying, yeah, maybe in two months, Yeah.
Speaker 2: TODs title changes in one month. Tony Kahan listened to me one.
Speaker 1: Night, yea one night, and that that could get the That's the worst part of the show for me. I mean, Willow winning makes it almost impossible to launch the product ever again for the rest of my life. But I have to.
Speaker 3: Yeahs about it.
Speaker 2: She's a triple crown.
Speaker 1: In Mercedes my name. Take that belt from her already, please, pretty please.
Speaker 3: I'm starting to think she's not.
Speaker 1: Well. She's good at holding Mercedes. Money's belt for her, you know when she was exactly JPW Strong title because Mercedes no time injury at the time. But hey and Geordie, you know we were right about that. Chris And another thing.
Speaker 2: Another thing that's crazy. I was like, guys, he's going to turn on Moxley and you're like, no, he's not. It's too soon.
Speaker 1: Stupid with it either, dude, You're dumb.
Speaker 2: Dude, you got like Osprey.
Speaker 1: Did he turning?
Speaker 3: Kenny just turned well, Osprey turned on him really and then it.
Speaker 2: Makes said, fuck you, I don't care, still fucking die because because Moxie wanted him to choke choke him with a plastic bag and Osprey was like, no, bro, no bro, yeah me when you had the chance. Ah, I'm crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it didn't work for men. I thought brou I thought he was the only time he ends up doing that is like after already winning the title and then eventually Osprey gets rid of Moxley and maybe they have a title match down the road.
Speaker 4: But Tony Kahan listened to the last episode and he said, oh, John thinks that the only way that Osprey's gonna win the title is by uh.
Speaker 2: Getting help from Oxley.
Speaker 1: He was like I mean, I don't think he's going to He didn't need to need help from Oxley, no m tournament. It's not like he cheated his whole way through or anything. That's not the death right or away.
Speaker 2: I'm just speaking on what you said last episode.
Speaker 1: Dude. Yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Trained them, They trained him to make him cutthroat or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now he's a pussy again. I get it. Yeah, that's why that's why Osprey had He's gonna sit in the fucking closet until he's a man, until he's a man again. He's not my brother, dude.
Speaker 2: I'm basically a genius.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What else happened that redemption that spoke to us?
Speaker 1: Guy, I don't know, but the will of thing, I just felt like that one vincent command all the time. I didn't want you guys even bring that up. Dude. Yeah, please get me to get my mic off. Cut the camera, dude.
Speaker 2: But we called it with Mike Bailey coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're worried about Yeah, we were right about Speedball. We were right that I was saying before and Rode. The title looks great on him, truly, does now hold bring some prestige to it, because obviously with Mark Davis Chatman holding that title, it was just it was destroying it, making it in a garbage title. So so the universe isn't completely wrong at least if Mark Davis retained, I wouldn't know a planet that was on anymore. And Willow, you know, as much as it kills me, it's like that type of you know, bubble gum booking from fucking Tony Co.
Speaker 2: All right, let's stop whining about things that we don't understand, and let's start talking about something we do. Jericho and Tampa match.
Speaker 1: John matches my favorite match of the night, dude, my favorite match of the night, and it saved the night for me because everything else was just all right.
Speaker 2: The Fedora man came, Yeah, he saw and he conquered.
Speaker 1: Dude. Jericho had a green tongue. Dude, he had a fucking electric screwdriver.
Speaker 2: He was That's how he won. He spit the green miss and he hit the Judice effect. Power electric screwdriver. The that's it, they just invented.
Speaker 1: That's that's what it's called. When he wasn't.
Speaker 2: Oh he's got the electric screwdriver.
Speaker 1: They can't legally call it a power drone.
Speaker 2: He's got a zer wired table. Yeah, a lot of time, a sandpaper mirrors, yeahy pucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chompo was in that disgusting Bruins Jersey, which makes sense. Glad Jericho ruined.
Speaker 3: He discovered he was from Boston last week. Yeah, yeah, he had a homecoming in Boston like two weeks prior.
Speaker 1: We just forgot. Yeah, because it's forgettable, because it's like it gives the ship that I think they're booing him in his hometown.
Speaker 3: He's as a killer and you have to Yeah.
Speaker 1: He didn't even get a big pop in his own town. But yeah, I don't by the favorite thief though we sing it every time he came.
Speaker 2: Do Psycho killer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, the world was right with the JEB with Jericho being able to to cook. Where does he go from here? I don't know what they just seem like I'm trying to think of, like who would is he going to go after a stable now? Because he's just did you know, I mean he kind of did a little bit Richochet, but like not really but like one of the main playing stables. Wonderful interact with them at all this next storyline, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: He should join Cage and cope.
Speaker 1: He should. That would be fun Canadian guys in the trios titles.
Speaker 3: So guys, yeah, but they announced that the Verse and the Young Books all.
Speaker 1: In I know, which is what we which is why we knew we fucked up with our picks.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but then we because.
Speaker 1: We've been talking about that forever, that's going to be the matter.
Speaker 2: We did a mull again. We said, you know what, now you did?
Speaker 1: You picked the Young Books.
Speaker 2: We still that's crazy. It's almost like I'm a genius.
Speaker 1: Yeah, almost.
Speaker 3: But the machine guns are debuting this week.
Speaker 2: I'm not looking forward to the MGK Summer Slam predictions.
Speaker 1: The mgk's are showing up. Dude, the machine gun Kelly, the machine Gun Kelly is there. I know you guys are super excited to see them on a w t V every week. I guess so can They're cool. They're like, they're like really good to have it for a tag team division. You know, the titles on them, but like they can, yeah, be serviceable and always do title matches and they're still great in the Ring's definitely good to have it in the locker room too, I would say. So it would be.
Speaker 2: Cool if their entrance song was like by their band.
Speaker 3: What's their band?
Speaker 2: I think it's called Grappler, but it doesn't have any vowels in.
Speaker 3: It, like a gamer tag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, g r x P p l x R. No, it's just hold on, let me google it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the but like, do you think John Moxley is gonna realize called grappling? Realize? What's his name? Not Savan? What's the other guy's name again? No? Not Ale, Chris Sabin? Yeah, him and Moxley looks so much like it scares man, do they? Yeah?
Speaker 2: They did when he was Dean Ambrose.
Speaker 1: Remember remember, yeah, remember Moxley with hair. You know what I mean? If if shaved his head bald, if he shaved his head bald, dude, just go and google right now and just look at cry Saban, look at him and just feel like you think of of hair Moxley. So they should shave his head bald. I'm making Moxley's brother, like how they had horrorce Hogan. Yeah, he can be Horace Moxley.
Speaker 2: There'll be the drivers.
Speaker 1: I got my brother. You guys didn't know about him. I picked him up in Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: Do you know who looks like here? That's Dak's flame he.
Speaker 1: Does look like Dax Flam there. He does look like Dak's there. That's fucked up. He's a shape shifter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty sure, Flame.
Speaker 2: I like Alex Shelley has a look like too Dak's. But yeah, I was gonna say something, but I forget. But it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Guys, Yeah, you do forget Curry Seeds.
Speaker 1: Getting represented by Barry Bloom. Yeah, okay, Prince Albert, I don't think.
Speaker 2: That's that ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 1: He has the same less he's Map Bloom. That's Prince Albert's brother. Yeah.
Speaker 3: He is the agent for Jerry ko h Oh, maybe the Buffs offspring Josh Alexander and a bunch of others.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I figured she'd got a Uh.
Speaker 2: Do you think Josh Alexander was sad that he wasn't on the pay per view?
Speaker 3: Is he hurt?
Speaker 2: Oh? I don't even know. You know, I didn't even know he was.
Speaker 3: Hurt undergo surgery four. Let's see, I'm reading he's reading knee injury. Okay, at the end of March. So I take that back, man.
Speaker 1: Take it all back. Take everything everyone's hurt.
Speaker 2: Away.
Speaker 1: You gave it overall. Just uh pay per view just to kind of push the story forward, you know, a mile of pay per view.
Speaker 2: How's anything going with Matt Cardona.
Speaker 1: Guys, he was pissed.
Speaker 2: I saw that as he was pissed about Kevin and Cody mad.
Speaker 3: He was on Christmas and Fleet and he was pissed at Cody and Kevin were making fun of him before you.
Speaker 1: Get Yeah, yeah, I remember that. He's talked to him about it too. I think he was on Yeah, it was funny. It's just trying to get himself into like the main events somehow.
Speaker 3: No, he's hanging out danils. Yeah, I know that's where he's going to stay for the rest of his time.
Speaker 1: I think it's a it's good dude, it's a good spot to be. Dude, Dan Housen, the world knows on the Indies.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but you know why he left the Indies because he's scared of that man, big League Leroy, Damn nastyly Roy.
Speaker 1: He scared him out of the scared him out of the off the endies he did.
Speaker 2: He said he won't fight me. I was like, you're right, Leroy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we watched them go at each other.
Speaker 2: He's like, I can't, I can't fight you dude, get away from e le Roy you can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what can you do? But no, I mean is becoming a household name, all right, So it's the right spot to be in. He gets to work with the Miz too, So yeah, you know that's well, they almost have all the boys back. They kind of they're just missing up Ziggler.
Speaker 2: You know, you think he's You think Dan Hasen's gonna win the John Cena Classic.
Speaker 1: He should, It's like you think that's gonna be John. It's just something that's meant to go up against the content of Classic. But there's no title, and it's got really stupid rules that don't make any sense.
Speaker 2: It's based on the crowd.
Speaker 1: It's based on a bunch of fucking idiots that don't use AI correctly.
Speaker 3: Over, I think your voter idea to vote in this?
Speaker 2: Hey, Ais, what's a good idea for the John Cena Classic?
Speaker 1: Like? What AI are they using?
Speaker 2: True? Are they going to be having people's dead relatives voting for Wilson?
Speaker 1: Can I'm mail in mind? Balance for kid Wilson?
Speaker 2: Tired of this man?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Winner is decided by fan voting rather than match outcomes, meaning a wrestler could lose a match and still win the championship based on hustle and fan support.
Speaker 1: Yeah, doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: If they're smart, then they have to pick the stupidest wrestler and just like make them offer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well ww fans, I think.
Speaker 2: Problem to have.
Speaker 1: He's not stupid.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying he said, yeah, people voted for san Jaya though, to try to ruin the competition.
Speaker 1: Do you believe in Joe Hendry?
Speaker 2: Not really. The first time I saw him, I was like, Oh, this guy's kind of interesting. It was in TNA, and I was like, Oh, is he like a cult leader? Is that what this is?
Speaker 1: He seems like he sings.
Speaker 2: He's just a guy that sings.
Speaker 1: He's just he's just like happier lives. Yeah, he's a happier lives. And you gotta have you always have the guy for the dorks. You know what I mean? You got it's you know the dork spot. Yeah, you gotta get that makes the dorks happy. You see him dancing, jumping around like a bunch of idiots and that's great. Well, that's cool. That's the part I liked it is dude because he's been the two months or stuff. With him, it's great. I just it's Dan Housen every raw it is my It's so it's just cinema for me for sure. I enjoy it. And he's he's creating different monsters and stuff backstage and it's cool. You mean you get the Summer slum yet you're you excited for his match? Yeah? I mean human money's on a pool. Yeah, a lot of human money.
Speaker 3: That's that's just hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a knee slapper.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for Aw's electric screwdriver on a pole.
Speaker 1: Well, because of course, if Dan House is going to do a match, of course it's going to be like some creepy Vince Russo scary fucked up match. You know. It kind of just goes with like, I mean, that's like all the stuff he does. He kind of makes fun of, like different parts of wrestling and why he likes certain wrestlers are for really stupid reasons. And he's a psycho, so he's been and he uncursed the Knicks dude. So I think a lot always, I.
Speaker 2: Think it says a lot when he's like the most talked about guy and he's like a comedy act.
Speaker 1: Well, The Rock was a comedy act too, dude. So not that Dan Housen's the rock, but like most of the top people at the top spots have to be super funny. Yeah, exactly, due exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his downfall is pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, but I understand, like you have to the people that are the funniest on the mic, Like, comedy is a huge part of wrestling, Like they always have a pretty big spot, you know, and be over a ton with the audience. So yeah, and he's got the supernatural game going, which w W I would say, you know, they need to at least have one character and sam with a w and that's what they've got, Little Rush. That's the other side of the coin. You know, they fumbled Dan Houson's sorry.
Speaker 2: But goodbye to Wai at six.
Speaker 3: I'm happy fumbled it. That was upset the moment I saw him on my TV when he came out on that ladder.
Speaker 2: Did you were excited?
Speaker 1: You? You were so happy? They're like, I want more more merch to buy from him.
Speaker 3: What is the point of this fucking guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like that was fun for me.
Speaker 1: Stupid undefeated, aren't they.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Hookie is not a real person.
Speaker 1: Right now. So they destroyed him. That's kind of Cody Rhodes because Cody got super pissed that over he got and Cody's getting ship on and he you could have just shot him right to the moon. He was like a Goldberg Global. Everyone loved him like so ober and they just fucking he was just he's just one no wrestling no. Yeah, but you could have rode that that way for him at least when that happened. But they just Yeah, Cody pulled the triple H move. John Heroes, I don't know he was, dude. You remember the hook excitement because you guys were as excited as I was at his peak until they squashed It's like twenty eight pizza on the vignettes. Yeah, potato chips and yeah there are chips are pizza.
Speaker 3: That's the one thing wrestling and the wrestling companies just do too much. It's like they lean into one gimmick like we get it do to hookies.
Speaker 1: Chips.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the chips all the time. Let's fucking chill out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Togy festival. While so I've been eating a lot of chips lately.
Speaker 3: Deals aren't even that good.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I'm gonna get a I'm gonna get a wrap anyway, so I might as well get a.
Speaker 1: So case of.
Speaker 3: The wet, wet, sloppy case of the gooey chewy case.
Speaker 1: Case match.
Speaker 3: The wind sounds crazy, as said right now, So if a tornado hits me, beware anyway, should we do something? Even what the fun we're talking.
Speaker 1: About this point SummerSlam predictions.
Speaker 2: We're talking about what's important and what really matters.
Speaker 1: Dude, you guys, what kind.
Speaker 2: Of match do you guys want to talk about?
Speaker 1: Well, let's sorry, night one of Summer Slam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what kind of match do you want to talk about?
Speaker 1: Let's just go, let's go into order?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no order, dude, Okay.
Speaker 1: From the bottom making the.
Speaker 2: Ballot, Twins and Page versus fatal Influence.
Speaker 3: It's just no titles are I guess they're not a trios.
Speaker 1: Uh. I feel like you should, like they should probably have a fatal influence swimming, but I don't think they will.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna be the Bellows and Page.
Speaker 3: I think I'm influence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like you should have them win to show their dominance. But yeah, how I think Triple H and AI is gonna book it yeah, I don't know. This is tough for me. I guess the Bellatwins and Page, but they're all vets and they should be putting over the game.
Speaker 3: And Jason, you're confirming the bills.
Speaker 1: I'm confirming, yeah, and stuck there.
Speaker 2: Next Gunda versus Nick aldis.
Speaker 1: Did I mixed? I'm super excited for this match. I've been waiting for Nick Allda to finally have a match again and get one in WWE, and the time has come. And I mean, I think Gunta obviously, I think wins. I think I would love if Nick Aldos one though, obviously, but I just don't see how you would. I don't know. I think it'll come really close, but gunto end up choking them out.
Speaker 2: This is all just leading up to the ultimate forbidden door, which is Nick Aldo versus Nigel McGuinness. Yeah, guys that were wrestlers at.
Speaker 1: One dude, well you know both FRAU gms were previous wrestlers and previous NWFA champs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then being said I'm going to get into.
Speaker 1: You're gonna go inside Jason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, you know, I gotta this. Next one should be a fun one. It's a six man tag team match between l A. Knight, Solo so CoA, and Royce Keys versus Jacob Fattoo, Ju So and Jimmy So what you you.
Speaker 1: Said, Solo so CoA? Yeah, it's Solo do low so co Get with it, buddy, and it's the it's the one they call l A Night.
Speaker 3: And it's what's what's you just say?
Speaker 2: It's so different.
Speaker 1: He's the baddest He's the baddest man from California.
Speaker 2: I A, is that really what his thing is?
Speaker 1: Now? No, that's that's what Solo was saying. So it has been cutting the most amazing promos and is hilarious and being great. He's he's been. He's one of the best parts of w right now is as a face. Even though everyone thinks w A is just gonna have him turn Yeah, that's what it goes into this match now, right, So, like everyone just thinks Solo is obviously just going to turn on them enjoy join the Super blood Line, but I think that would be and all it's Jacob Fattoo Roman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna pick the U shows that being said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, zebras well. The thing is does is Solo going to turn on them? Or is Royce Keys going to turn on them? That's why I think the direction they should go. I'd like to see Royce Keys in the blood line.
Speaker 3: I like to see Ross Keys do anything.
Speaker 1: That's why you put them in the blood line. He's not simoon let him. Sammy Zine wasn't simone either, true, I guess you know. And Boyce Keys's boys with Jacob Battoo in the storyline too, because of their past.
Speaker 3: And and and Patu from Oakland.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's from the Bay Area. He he reps the Raiders backwards a lot. Yeah, it's the Bay Areas from them.
Speaker 2: I'm just going you.
Speaker 1: Know, it's from our boy, that's where Blake Anderson trying to figure what shame remember, Yeah, Blake Anderson, he's from Walnut You think Bay Area people should only Blake conkerd.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's going back an.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Walnut Creases where Mount Diablo is though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's dial blow tac abilities get to see us diarrhea. Next, we have so who's John picking and confused? Who says but a right? This is where it gets crazy. Joining the ones, we have a.
Speaker 2: Singles match for the undisputed w W Championship. CM Punk versus Cody Rhodes Punk Punk has it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Punk's winning. C M Punk PEPSI Phil getting the w It's gonna be under weird circumstances, though I think things are. He gonna get a little spooky at the end, hopefully, but Dan Halson will be preparing for something bigger.
Speaker 3: Did he curse Live Morgan again?
Speaker 1: He cursed Connor McGregor will be mega. He cursed Connor McGregor. And he she's I didn't hear.
Speaker 3: No, she's diating. Her boyfriend's mega, and she's joined the church than does conversion therapy.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, wait, I mean, I mean, I would say a good, good percentage, a good percentage of Italian girls in Jersey or Maga. There's a lot of demost ones. There's a lot of Dems, but I've I've met a ton.
Speaker 2: My fucking fiance.
Speaker 1: She's the democrat, the one I said, we know.
Speaker 3: Like he's the one like a democrat like Donald said, guys, right, Yeah, I don't you hear him say that.
Speaker 2: No, I don't listen. I don't listened when he's.
Speaker 1: What he said, you said a democrats.
Speaker 3: He called them democrats, and you guess trying to say his IQ wasn't super high after making that pun.
Speaker 1: He's got He's got puns. He's got a lot of puns. I think he's like a animatronic now though, Like how they have a Disney World with like all the depressidents himself and the Hall of just whatever. They had those little baby dolls that like pissed shipped themselves or whatever.
Speaker 3: You think, Dorothy Country Junction.
Speaker 1: So they got exactly so they got the they got the tech for it. Next time you watch one of those things, you'll notice all of a sudden, you'll think you're back at the junction. But did I press the buttoning the gummy bear zone? Yeah, his bubbles coming out of here sailing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm gonna I'm gonna go eos guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I am too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, because.
Speaker 2: I think I picked her pretty much every time she ever has a match.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, he has been killing it, and I I think this is a three man band for sure.
Speaker 2: Forgot about one match we didn't on the sell O versus brock lesnar Lend.
Speaker 1: They just had their weighings on last night's Raw.
Speaker 3: And wrestling across.
Speaker 2: Company is a way. Yeah, all I know is these guys could not hold their own against a real construct auction worker.
Speaker 1: What is that from?
Speaker 2: I don't fucking know that one guy on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, hey buy.
Speaker 2: That guy?
Speaker 1: The fuck do you think you guys are doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, called him Oba fenboy. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean it'd be cool if they're just grabbing their hogs and throwing on the scale.
Speaker 3: But remember the YouTube video fed hard Ever sport Lasers?
Speaker 2: Is that from like.
Speaker 1: Like fifteen years ago?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think I do know that.
Speaker 1: You here, do you guys got go with boor Laser?
Speaker 2: Now? Yeah? I guess Oba. Wait where are they at now?
Speaker 1: They're in Minnesota's That's what I think this could be. Lesteners were like last match, because that's where everyone's talking all you like, summer Slim's in Minnesota? Minneapolis? Do you think BRONC will? You know? So I think it could be. I mean, if it's the last match, he's going yeah and then one to one, so it's even if he did wrestle again down the road, open family's taking two out of three. You know. So you're saying, yeah, I do the do the walk?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wish I knew how.
Speaker 1: That's really hard. It basically basically it's kind of like the peev Herman Tequila Dance. Honestly and basically the same thing wraps at Night one.
Speaker 2: Are we ready for nights?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 3: I mispronounced it. It's fat Lardie my bed.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, fat Lardie.
Speaker 3: Knew something wasn't right Night two, dude, This.
Speaker 2: First match of Night two is gonna blow your minds. We got Trick Williams Champion US Champion versus a returning Baron Corbyn.
Speaker 1: Okay, of course I'm picking Baron Corbin.
Speaker 2: Of course I'm picking Baron Corbin, King Corbin.
Speaker 1: Who do you have, Jason?
Speaker 2: I'm also picking him?
Speaker 1: Wait what, well?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, who won the King of the Ring this year? It was Ober right?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, okay, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Real instead of using his title shot and he wants to face broad closer and held himself. Yeah, that adds up. If you're trying to build over with him up, why are you gonna make him look like a fucking idiot? Because he cares more about On It's like it goes more than there's more like him winning matches. It's isn't the only part of like getting him over. I feel like, ww he forgets that sometimes, Oh we're gonna have win a bunch of matches and like everyone like it's just like, quit it.
Speaker 2: Before I lock in Baron Corbyn. It is kind of hard because it's like, are they trying to push him? Are they trying to have him stick around?
Speaker 1: Of course, does.
Speaker 2: Anyone backstage care about the man, the myth, the legend, the.
Speaker 1: Who and wh would you say Baron Corvin's against in this.
Speaker 2: Match William for the US title?
Speaker 1: No, I just wanted you to repeat that because he said Baron Corbyn is going to beat him for the US title. Yep, what I'm saying. No, this is just like you're trying to figure it out. Yeah. Do you know what Like the UFC when you have a champ and instead of having the top contender face him because it's early in his championship run and he's making money, he's good on the mic, you feed him an old UFC veat, a cool match that people'll draw people in, and then he wins that with the extra people drawn in and the people that like Baron KORbin and older.
Speaker 2: True Baron Corbin all the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I picked Bobby lastly, when this matter all the.
Speaker 2: Way across the sky.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I've got Trick Williams. Okay, and Trick Trick also has little YACHTI so that's true.
Speaker 2: But what if what if Baron Corban comes out with yellow with day Jog.
Speaker 1: We have to you would have to chocolate rain. You have to come out, come out with the video listeners.
Speaker 2: Chris just moved away from the mic so he could breathe. Let's see you're going with.
Speaker 1: Trick John Yeah and his lemons.
Speaker 2: Quite controversial. Then we got a singles match to determine the number one contender for the undisputed WWE Championship. Sammy's a versus Finn.
Speaker 3: Balor and only a one word Ben Balor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean if they don't give it to him, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Cry Ben thin all the way. Ben's been uh crossed. The crowd wants it. We needed Sam, he already got that. They gave him the title. Okay, you got to have fun, take his pictures, get fucking jobbed out the punk. When is Kevin Owens come back? Kevin? I think like I think he has to. I don't know because I saw him, you know in Sam's won the title. I show him backstage and like looks like he's like kind of getting back into like good shade. And I don't know, but I don't know what the timetable is. He's not telling anyone. It's a secret. So it could be SummerSlam, it could be a year from now. No one truly knows, but Kevin.
Speaker 2: You guys know what Finn Balor's real name is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Virgal. Yeah, Prince David. That's what he was in indies. Pretty interesting, yep, d d final.
Speaker 2: Okay, then we're moving on to Dan Housen versus Dominic Mysterio. Human Money's on a pool match. The winner will keep the US one hundred dollars Dan Housen stole from the judgment day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which was hilarious, dude. And guess what I'm going with Dan Housten. And if you don't pick Dan Housen, you are.
Speaker 3: Cursed taking Dominic Mysterial.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say who I who I always pick when it's my guy, it's gotta be Dominic.
Speaker 1: You are your curse, dude. I hope you got curs So when you so the next time, when you're at wah wah for the grab your HOGI and there's Pubes on it. Dude, you don't know why? Fuck? Yep, you'll know.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, we got a real fun one coming up. It's a five way ladder match for the interim w W Women's Championship.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was excited about this.
Speaker 3: We still there's once By left, so we don't know the full list of people, but we'll find out.
Speaker 1: I have to smack Down. But I mean, who's the match in SmackDown?
Speaker 2: It's last Legend?
Speaker 1: Oh is it really? Wow? That's that's fucked up, dudecause I could get you could go to either of them and feel pretty comfy with it being a good choice. Wow. But you know, I mean a lot of these matches were kind of hard to pick leading into it. Tell the truth, it's okay.
Speaker 2: Let's think about who it's not going to be. It's not going to be Jake Carr Gill. It's not gonna be Charlotte Flair.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That could be Chelsea Green that would be cool, but I don't think it's going to be. I think it might be Tiffany Stratton, but.
Speaker 1: She's a US champ. No, she isn't anymore? Did she? Wait? Did she I thought she lost it, right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was just agreeing with what you said.
Speaker 1: I could be lying in the graphic she has it. Yeah, no, yeah, she she didn't lose it. Now it's the icy title which she doesn't have was lost in my day. Yeah, yep, Rocquel bringing another title back to the Judgment day. But yeah no, I thought that was wild too, has Yeah, but who I think wins Jade Cargill, it's I was also going to pick Jade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys are dorks. I'm picking Chelsea.
Speaker 1: Green, Okay, because you know, if it's an interim title, it's It's just the same way how this worked with Maxley and Sam Punk. Once the main champions back, they both face each other for to combine its title. And who better than Jade, who you know, lost her title lost the title?
Speaker 3: Does return Jade Cargo team up with Tianna Taylor in a match?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I would love to see that for sure. Yeah, she's each joined the batties. Yeah you're listening, and I mean triple h h fully Taylor.
Speaker 3: Actually no release Ja car Gil a W signer Tonya Taylor.
Speaker 1: Now we're back, We're back a W fans.
Speaker 2: Just triple H. Turn off your headphones, turn off your headphones.
Speaker 1: I knew, I knew we had and I was sad to see you go to you were saying the saying the fans that were booming and shipping on online, and yeah.
Speaker 3: I would never.
Speaker 2: You don't know what you got, So it's gone.
Speaker 3: I applied so many times to be in the batty section Paradise.
Speaker 1: That's what I call them, the batties, even though it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah a bear guys put up a buck in line.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's a cover, it is, right, I.
Speaker 2: Just I only know the Counting Crows.
Speaker 1: Version the same here. When I found it was a cover, I was like.
Speaker 2: Really, guys, this is gonna blow your freaking minds. This next one. Yeah, Penta the Intercontinental Champion versus Chad Gable for the Intercontinental Championship on.
Speaker 3: This this is Chad Gable's time. He's from Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't waste time? Is my time? Is now time? Yeah, it's gotta be is give it to Shorty G. Shorty Shorty G for the dug next the next housing.
Speaker 2: You guys know what song I was just singing because Chris Nah, dude, don't waste, don't waste my.
Speaker 1: Time, y'all my waste your time.
Speaker 2: Elijah Burk's theme song anyway, I had to google because couldn't remember who it was for the World Heavyweight Championship. We have the champion, Roman Reigns versus seth Rawlins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is gonna be a wild one. A lot of emotional baggage to unpacked with these two, right, a lot of it's been a journey with them, and uh, Rawlins has had his number his whole career. So this is the tribal chief, he's stepping up. We're the ones, the travel chief, We're the ones oose and uh yeah, the bloodlines. As I said that, but at this point they're going to be extra healthy going into raw with Roy's keys as their honorary oos, because with that stable you need an honorary us and that's him.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: We're the ones. Tea Mateo, Jacey Matteo Nope, w yop, yop, don't make me remember how they fumbled.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna watch SummerSlam?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna watch Dynamite yep? Why don't they have Yoda?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yepre Vader Nope, I wish I mean maybe J. C. Cobb can team up with Samuel Shawn and the indies, and they can be Cobb and Shaw. Mm hmm, Cobbs and Shaw. We need it. We be the ones dire them. Yeah, might have to they we're all going Roman or what about you, Jason, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's gotta be Roman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Zebras. So we're going with the We go all going with the Zebras. Yeah, see punk in Roman and we all picked both of them. Right, this is Thebras. I wanted to to make calculations. We did. This is the weekend of the Zebras. Baby, we the Zebras.
Speaker 2: This is the road, This is the Zebra road.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well that's fantastic and I think that really ending our predictions on a beautiful note with Zebras riding to the sunset with the titles.
Speaker 2: Still guys, they're doing another They're doing another wrestle Paloza too, and jo John's gone.
Speaker 1: More Rabbits fires. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Aw is doing a rebel heart show September ninth in somewhere in Georgia. I forget where Athens? Athens? Yeah yeah, for a revel We would win if Jason didn't move.
Speaker 2: I mean Athens was like an hour and a half away. From where I lived, but yeah, we still probably would have went. But yeah, I never actually went to Athens while I was down there, but it seemed cool.
Speaker 1: You've heard about The Odyssey.
Speaker 2: Now have you seen it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm making a female version what's called Guess as You.
Speaker 2: Or the Odyssey? Sorry?
Speaker 1: It was good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I enjoyed it. Yeah, they really should start doing it like what they did with Ghostbusters and make more female versions of movies.
Speaker 3: I've been saying this for years. Yeah, I've been advocating online for an all female.
Speaker 2: Fast and Furious.
Speaker 3: That actually is a thing already. They're gonna they're gonna do that, but at least it was the rumors that's gonna rock. And I've been getting into acting and sex changes so I can start it.
Speaker 1: But okay, hmm.
Speaker 3: And Furious?
Speaker 1: Am I right? Guys?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Anyway, I'm still gone.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make a L G B t Q one and call it Fast and by Curious and curious.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's where I thought you're gonna go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say curious, but I had to add to it. I guess.
Speaker 3: Fast fast X Y chromosomes, which one is a year one, So what one?
Speaker 1: What's the girl chromosome? Why I think wow fast?
Speaker 3: Why instead of fast X true?
Speaker 2: This is crazy. We're really cooking here. As soon as John is away, the voice will play.
Speaker 3: Let's let's keep naming Fast and Furious but making bad women.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, what can we do?
Speaker 3: Tokyo Drift, the Charlie Kirk version Fast and Furious Tokyo Grift. God, I'm good. I hope you heard that.
Speaker 2: I hope he's doing cartwheels in his in his box.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's another All the names are too hard, Fast, five Furious, six Furious.
Speaker 2: I found out that Luke Evans isn't gonna be the one that's performing as Frankenfurter when we go to the rocky horror.
Speaker 1: Play is it?
Speaker 2: I can't remember his name right now.
Speaker 1: The guy from Wicked, he's like.
Speaker 2: A he's a drag clean, like a spooky drag quean. They do spooky stuff. I can't remember his name right now, like googled it yesterday.
Speaker 3: But that be a good one to play Fast and Furious, But it's like drag like dragon r soon but it's drag queens.
Speaker 1: Mhm.
Speaker 3: Dude. Fast and Furious starring Drew Paul's Rag drag races.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Roofhols Fast and Furious drag Race.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: What else do you got?
Speaker 1: We can do other movies and making women.
Speaker 2: The Fate of the Furious is that one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's unver eight.
Speaker 1: The h I don't know.
Speaker 3: Anyway. Anyway, Well, let's see what are the movie franchises we got that we can start changing.
Speaker 2: Let me look it up. Movie franchises.
Speaker 3: You got Star Wars, all men movie franchises, true, and then Vegetables we spent I think they had women in that isn't the mm hmm. And I feel like that'll be mean too women because they're not expendable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're irreplaceable, the irreplaceables, replaceables, that's right, that's that's a good movie, dude putting it. They're irreplaceable, Okay.
Speaker 3: Legendary women, Samayak.
Speaker 2: Of course, Penelope Cruz, Penelope.
Speaker 3: Cruz, name three women, Sandra oh and oh yeah, okay, Cameron Diaz, Lucy, yeah, Lucy lou forget already got Cameron, Uh, Jennifer Tilley, Ellen, Mirin.
Speaker 2: True, Glenn Close, mhm.
Speaker 3: Uh, Normany Donald, what's your name, Francis Norms?
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 2: Francis McDormand that's your name, Mark heard in that ship.
Speaker 3: And then leaving black women in it and we didn't ame any black women were fucked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were waiting for that because this is an important part. We're gonna have Keiki Palmer because love her.
Speaker 3: Really older people, but I guess keep it works.
Speaker 2: We can do older one. We're doing. We're going all okay, that irreplaceables spends all of time. I would love to see Queen Latifa come back, of course, of course, Jada Pinkett, Angela Bassett.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is star studded cast.
Speaker 2: Dude, for real, Maybe get Whoopee Com. Has Whoopee acted in a while? I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I doubted she was in the Nun movie. No, who did the Nuns was a queen the teeth.
Speaker 2: She did sister act.
Speaker 1: Sister act. Yeah, that's another kind of yeah.
Speaker 2: But sister. It's been a while I think since they had.
Speaker 3: One brother new brother act.
Speaker 2: True. Yeah, because let's get it both ways. You know what I mean, who would you put in that Will Smith?
Speaker 3: Because that brother can act all right.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say Martin Lawrence, but you know what, we're on the same thing.
Speaker 3: That's just that's just bad boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you added Will Smith before I could get it out bad boys.
Speaker 3: Five h damn John's come back, dude.
Speaker 2: Twenty one Jump Street. But who would the duo be?
Speaker 3: So they have to be younger but also just a little older. Yeah, of course, Zoey Deutsch. Give me some dudes, Sophie when he's so much funny, that's good. Oh, John said, just got asked to be back shortly. That's what he said on a steer him. That's crazy, Sophie Thatcher Melissa McCarthy could be like the ice Cube character.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess so.
Speaker 2: Right, who else would you have? Julia?
Speaker 3: Yes, you're right, and who would play her daughter? Sophie Thatcher?
Speaker 2: No, as I am, stop saying that so much.
Speaker 1: She's good. I really do like her as at that actress.
Speaker 2: Yeah she Hey, man, did you watch? He did? He did watch?
Speaker 1: I love l A of course I love season two dude.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I guess it's time to.
Speaker 2: Talk about her movies of the weeks. I don't think John's coming back.
Speaker 3: He said, be actually, which means we have to continue in this talk. The soprano, the sopranos.
Speaker 2: Ooh, the sopranos and then we have to look at.
Speaker 3: Italian actress would be Tony. I don't know really many Italian actresses.
Speaker 2: I know Lady Gaga, the Italian Yeah mm hm, Monica Balucci would be a good one.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 2: Uh actresses.
Speaker 1: Let's just do a quiz.
Speaker 2: Let's do let's do a quiz real quick, stee some time.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a long episode now.
Speaker 2: Dude, Patti LuPone could be like the the Corrado soprano.
Speaker 3: Who's big pussy though I don't think you can call him that big penis yeah, big test bags or something.
Speaker 1: It'd be big dick. P s is another word.
Speaker 2: What are they called? What are they? Big deal? That's what they call penises? I think, oh my god, dude as a marine brocco.
Speaker 3: Of course, but yeah, who's the who's a therapist? I think the therapists would have to be a dude, right exactly? We do the if i'd like, say, kick you, we do cone bring him back? Yeah, okay, let's do quiz, man, what kind of.
Speaker 2: Quiz do you want to do?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: A summer slam, I guess no. And this you can think of non wrestling quiz we can do as.
Speaker 2: Oh no, this ad block has been killing me. Anyone know how to make my ad block extension work better? Right in the comments?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: Oh pause on all sites.
Speaker 3: It's me, oh oh, you.
Speaker 2: Should we do one about women comedians.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be rough for us, Ali Wan Amy Schumer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can you guess the correct last names of these comedians?
Speaker 3: That's what's what's the comedian? The Stilman? Yeah, I can't see it if you're sharing the screen.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not yet.
Speaker 1: It's still loading to doing women comedians.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna do one of those, and I have Robbie Hoffman.
Speaker 1: I don't know how they actually, I don't know how they I.
Speaker 2: Believe there they still identify as a woman.
Speaker 1: Okay, a mask.
Speaker 2: Mask lesbian woman. Anyway. I like Robbie Hoffman. She kind of wasn't super nice to Rachel Kelly. But that's just some inside baseball from someone who cares a lot about Robert Kelly. Alright, you name the comedian, dude, mm hmm?
Speaker 3: Just what do I just name a comedian?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: There's no picture.
Speaker 3: There's no picture, Okaya, Dreyfus guys are showing you a picture of ju Louis Dreyfus, Jason, we got ar it.
Speaker 2: Next, dude, I spell her name right, all right? You can't see the photo, Dude.
Speaker 1: I don't know their names. I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Uh, I know a lot of Glazer.
Speaker 3: Okay, Abby Jacobson. Can't see the photo.
Speaker 2: Next, I can't see the photo. This obviously updated.
Speaker 1: I don't know m looks bad our part Skip this, Skip this, skip Oh what's her name? Though?
Speaker 3: She like draws stuff.
Speaker 2: That's what they're called as a do.
Speaker 1: Serious silverman? Nice nice? Nice?
Speaker 3: Can't see the photo? Can't see all right?
Speaker 1: Do them? Nineties pop culture right there?
Speaker 2: The nineties pop culture?
Speaker 1: You see it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Pop culture? See?
Speaker 1: Oh, play the quiz the picture.
Speaker 2: Little McCaulay he can't see without his classes. I'm gonna cry now, dude, what what is going on up?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Click, let's click on one of these. Click on McCauley, Culkin. I think this is another one where you can't see the photo. Just click McCully Coke and see what happens.
Speaker 2: I can't go wrong with mccaulley, damn it wrong. Okay, now we can now we can see the photo.
Speaker 3: Okay, mcaulay, Culkin, I can't see it next, Drew Carry, This is an interesting that's Grandpa is cool. It's cool world. Yeah, dude, there's like a podcasting up. That's Casper.
Speaker 2: Casper.
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 2: That's like multiple people.
Speaker 3: It's a TV show. Obviously it's probably Colored Me Bad because don't even know what that is.
Speaker 1: Ors Coach.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure color Me Bad is, Yeah, it's coach. Color Me Bad is like a rap group.
Speaker 3: It's cruel intentions. Everyone knows that.
Speaker 2: Everyone knows that.
Speaker 1: Clue is crash Mandicoot. We're just saying bods right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. So it's a picture of a guy knocking on a door and it's Dana Carvey, so we're gonna click on it. Dude, who is this Chris?
Speaker 1: Who is this group of the County Criuse four?
Speaker 2: Gentlemen, it's not the County Cruise. That song I'm gone a sex you up?
Speaker 1: Julio Coolio love him this song.
Speaker 2: This is a horrible quiz.
Speaker 1: Okay, we can't even type anything to a wrestling one.
Speaker 2: Give him free ads to fucking Honda right now.
Speaker 3: Type in SummerSlam.
Speaker 2: Should we do wrestling on TV shows.
Speaker 3: To summer Slam? Dude, this is the summer Slim.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I'm pretty sure we already did that other one where it's wrestling on TV shows every SummerSlam match ever, SummerSlam main events.
Speaker 3: I want a championship at Summer Slim. No women at Summerson true, true, yep.
Speaker 2: We love women, women, women, women women. Okay, holy look at pink and black.
Speaker 3: That's for oh my god, we're fucked.
Speaker 2: Okay, So starting from that's their first appearance is nineteen ninety okay, and they it goes from nineteen ninety to twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Because eight minutes.
Speaker 2: All right, hopefully John's back by then. Okay, I'm gonna say sable table Okay, ninety eight was sable China.
Speaker 1: Two thousand trish Ula wopet just start. Yeah, it popped in Alita Molina of course, Alda, they've been Ashley, see she made the appearance, Nikki, I guess Bella's thing.
Speaker 2: All I had to write was Bella a gobbled.
Speaker 3: You think page has been in Summer Slam.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: She is.
Speaker 2: She did, and she won a title, Ray Ripley or no, it's just women who competed, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just all women. Start naming all current people, Charlotte.
Speaker 2: Flair, Naomi, Charlotte Bailey.
Speaker 3: Bailey spelled it wrong.
Speaker 1: It's a why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was thinking about speedball, dude, Becky Lynch beyond Rowsy what I think? There's no h in Ronda Rosie. I don't know if she's been a Summer Snamo she was twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's back.
Speaker 3: Bianca, Daniel has Bianca and everybody Summer Slim. We're doing all women at summer same right now, John.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all women that disappeared in any match at all.
Speaker 3: Yes, all the way from nineteen ninety.
Speaker 1: We're doing current women because it's easy. Uh. Molina huh yeah, we got that, we got that, we got it. Fucking Michelle McCool. Dude, Uh you got h yeah, you got Bareie Uh miss uh Sasha so of course.
Speaker 3: You know Alexa Bliss, Alex uh Nia James you got yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, Wow. Now I didn't appear to twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Chelsea Green, Jay Cargill. She appears Chelsea Green there yet, No. I guess she wasn't there last year.
Speaker 1: This is their first appearance. Then.
Speaker 3: I don't know who's been there lift yet. I don't remember I guess who this guy who.
Speaker 2: Had their first appearance in nineteen ninety that Wendy Richter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Draven. Wendy just said yeah see oh Wendy.
Speaker 2: Do so yeah, that's her other name. But I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah Oscar dude.
Speaker 2: Dude, how can we forget Oscar?
Speaker 1: May? Of course?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you see John says, I wrote mulah and it didn't come up. My first appearance is nineteen ninety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, no, man, my guys.
Speaker 2: You know that one of Chris's brother's screaming at his Stratton was there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tiffany Stratton.
Speaker 2: What other women have been at SummerSlam?
Speaker 1: This is a real Morgan? Uh oh fuck, dude?
Speaker 2: Know well the why Mandy Rose?
Speaker 1: Oscar?
Speaker 2: We got four minutes left?
Speaker 1: What about liar Valcaria doesn't she? Did she make him? Good job?
Speaker 2: Molly Holly? Yeah, I got one?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, just thick of the whole women's roster? What is what is Torri Wilson?
Speaker 2: No, I will write that next.
Speaker 3: It didn't have It's to Tea's been all right, sorry Wilson. Kelly Kelly Stacy, Yeah, Stacy, Kelly, Kelly.
Speaker 2: Stacy is Stacey?
Speaker 1: I it's e Y.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew you would know that that was a test, dude.
Speaker 3: M Herbert really just taven Stacy she pops up. Oh, I guess it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Name to spell. Did John leave again?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ah, alright, alright, it's back to the naming names show.
Speaker 1: Uh what's what's that girl's name? Not Veronica? Is it I'm talking about with the v Victoria Victoria? Yep, I know.
Speaker 3: Who's the one who's uh persent one girl.
Speaker 2: Who's book booker ts wife.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's no way she said summer sign. Okay, we're missing obvious people, Carmelo.
Speaker 1: Do you think do you think the iconics are there?
Speaker 2: What are their name?
Speaker 3: Ayton Royce and Billy k.
Speaker 1: I guess not.
Speaker 3: If one's not there, the other's not there. Come on, Jason, you got to get someone.
Speaker 2: I got a couple dude.
Speaker 1: From the Storm. You know, it's no way. She was the Emberman type of men.
Speaker 3: Dude, I told you, dude, tried Tommy Storm.
Speaker 2: No, Natalia.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 3: I feel like we're missing really a lot of women because we're dumb.
Speaker 2: Sapphire dude.
Speaker 1: There you go, what's awesome?
Speaker 3: Cong there?
Speaker 2: I don't I'm not even nod.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be so mad.
Speaker 3: When she was there, fine, awesome, Connor was damn damn ship. We're missing easy women who's like a twenty fifteen Eva Marie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew it. I knew it. Were there? Ever, like old school Japanese people.
Speaker 1: I don't know in their names off the top of my head. I forget.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know the one that's bowling the cono.
Speaker 1: She's in trying, dude, type it out.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm getting scared.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: She was at the ninety four one?
Speaker 1: The fuck?
Speaker 2: Did she fight ninety four?
Speaker 1: Sonny?
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 1: No, damn it.
Speaker 3: We're definitely missing I think of the women's rumbled dude, be Phoenix of course, send a lot of people in two thousand and seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did they? Maybe they had like a big match, big multiple women's match.
Speaker 3: Well, we're down to fifteen seconds. I don't think I think we've tapped out. We're gonna be really mad at the stuff we didn't get at Fox. There you go, there you go, don't four seconds?
Speaker 2: What else do we got?
Speaker 3: That's it, dude, And now we're going to read them off.
Speaker 2: Ooops at a time. Wants to add sixty seconds?
Speaker 1: You have to continue, give up?
Speaker 2: Okay, Jerry Martella's birth of Fay, which I don't Who's birth of Faye?
Speaker 1: Keep going, keep reading a.
Speaker 2: Googler, Jacqueline Sable Ivory.
Speaker 3: That's what I was thinking of, said Tory can Terry Reynolds, Brook, Julian Hall, Crystal Michelle, Leila, Marie Canellis, Mickey James or so dumb, even Torres, Gail Kim, Katie, Lee, Virgil, oh A j Lee, Caitlyn, Stephanie McMahon. I'd be free about Tamina Son, Shannon Basler. You know Caitlyn if you saw her Sony Deville, said Shanda Beeziler, Rock Hill, Rodriguez and Rock Sanne.
Speaker 1: We fucked up, all right.
Speaker 2: Tomina, Well, wow, I guess, uh, you know, shout out to the women that are still paving the way, and we won't forget your names.
Speaker 3: And I guess we'll just se there movies a week without John, Yeah, because.
Speaker 2: It's what the fuck? John? What are you doing right now?
Speaker 1: I have to look mine up.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll say mine. Mine was Dear Zachary A letter to a son about his father's in two thousand and eight documentary, Just devastating, really sad, this guy makes a documentary for the son of like his good friend growing up who died under like mysterious circumstances, and so he starts making a documentary for the guy's son, Zachary, And I don't know. It just things get really intense and scary and sad throughout it. I don't want to spoil anything. There's some twists and turns, but it was a very good doc and and it's like mid two thousands documentary, so like, I don't know, there's like certain effects that are pretty ridiculous. Like they have like a scene where like a judge their mouth is like going moving to like say what their quote was because they obviously couldn't get them to say it. It just it was pretty funny, but nothing else about the movie was funny. It was pretty sad and uh yeah, I don't know, heavy stuff. Do you wanna want to feel bad and you want to just be like disillusioned with the justice system? There you go, m.
Speaker 1: Zachary.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna be basic and pick the odysseys.
Speaker 2: Did you set an imax?
Speaker 3: Of course I saw in my max It's good. Dude, holds up. Everyone said it was good.
Speaker 1: Guess what it is hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and how was Travis Scott.
Speaker 1: He actually opens it?
Speaker 2: Does he start singing the song? I get those Goose.
Speaker 3: He's really minor role. Yeah, I mean a lot of them were minor roles, Like some Days was pretty man. What about Tom Holland, he's just relatively major. I guess, Well, who's like the main leads. It's like Matt Damon, Damon, Elliott Page, Ellie Page is not a lead. Yeah, he's in it, I get. I mean, would you even say Robert Pattinson's lead?
Speaker 2: I guess so?
Speaker 3: And Hathaway, I guess. I mean there's screen time releasing that long. It's mostly Matt Damon and I guess Tom Holland.
Speaker 2: And yeah, John, how's the how is the cyclops cool? It looks it looks cool. It's from Elmo.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: But you never watched Elmo growing up?
Speaker 1: I guess I don't remember.
Speaker 2: So Elmo had an imaginary friend who lived in the mirror named mister Noodles, and it was just like a quirked up dude that had like curly hair, and he was just like whoa. He wouldn't really speak, he would just do like creepy, creepy stuff when talks exactly.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, And then I guess I'll talk about some of my movies. Maybe John will come back, but if not, we'll just end it. Seventy two hours knew Kevin Hard joint with the S and L Boys, And how was that? Now?
Speaker 1: Ben?
Speaker 3: It's fine, Cam Patterson was really cool, Marcella was good. There's John, Ben is.
Speaker 2: Ben yeah, Ben from Please Don't Destroy, Ben.
Speaker 1: Mark, Please Don't Destroy? And did you how'd you guys affair? At the end of the quiz, We've done them all. We got them all, dude, We got every single one. Dude.
Speaker 2: We were like under bread, lace Sapphire, fucking Tamina Jacklin, fucking Jacqueline, fucking Champ Bezeler the uh do you remember Jamie Noble Dave Naudia?
Speaker 1: Was she on the list? No? I guess was that a summer st.
Speaker 2: And you guys remember Katie Lee Burchell's storyline with her brother that was like borderline incestuous.
Speaker 1: The Pirate.
Speaker 2: Pretty good?
Speaker 3: And then I saw what the AMC screen unseen last night guys, and they played one night only the Callum Turner movie with Monica something Monica Barbaro and it's pretty okay a lot of cameos. Your girl Veronica from SNL is a cameo at the end.
Speaker 1: Let me do this.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you about the movie. The plot of the movie they live in a dystopian world, which is basically our world. But now there's a sex mandiated out there goes John again.
Speaker 2: You should have just let him say his movie dude.
Speaker 3: Indeed, Yeah, there's a six mandate where only married people can have sex, and then single people can have sex. Well, I guess if your relationship as well, and single people can only have six one night a year for twelve hours, and guess what they have, like a sexual purge exactly, And guess what they have on their wrists? What you need to take a guess on their wrist on the risks.
Speaker 2: Like one of those like uh those like bands from like the nineties that you'd put on your wrist. I know people would break them.
Speaker 3: Like what's your favorite movie line about a wrist?
Speaker 2: Come on, dude, I'm thinking of is that rap song risk Risk? Risk?
Speaker 1: Know? It's where's your tattoo? They had little tattoos on the wrist and I was freaking out.
Speaker 2: Where's your tattoo?
Speaker 3: Tattoo, yep and idiocracy and it's pretty funny, and like the whole movie, there's always like these calls like fuck the mandid, we hate this, fucking the people didn't vote for this, the government did this, which is like finding all that, and then the movie that's a conclusion. The epilogue happens one year later, which I think they fumbled, you know what I mean? If I if I was doing one year later instead of happening having a happy ending where the couple are together at the end and they get that sex for the first time together, I think they should have cut to a civil war on the government and they're in like trenches and ship and they're like shooting the government.
Speaker 2: And Nick Offerman's the president. Mm hmm, what we kind of America?
Speaker 3: We're fucking everywhere. That's Jesse Pummans.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I know, I know that's a good line.
Speaker 1: Though, What are your favorite? It's honestly star studded with the cameos, dude.
Speaker 2: It's directed by Will Gluck.
Speaker 3: You ready for this, dude, Ben Marshall of course, or seven two hours, Molly Ringwald, Maya Hawk, Var Burton, Nicholas Braun, that Ronica grol Po Messinel, it says Cam Patterson, but I don't remember seeing him, so maybe it shit got cut damn and some other good people.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Molly Ringwald, did you say that? I did?
Speaker 3: She plays Cam Turner's mom, dude, Julia Fox, And I said that Burton, you didn't even you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But Zee weeye's in it way. Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: You know the movie was pretty all right. Okay, guys trying trying to.
Speaker 2: I would come back with romantic comedies.
Speaker 1: I think in dystopian worlds where you can't fuck if you want to, you can jerk off.
Speaker 2: Though, like Eternity Too is kind of kind of like dystopian or something that seems like hell can crank down all you gotta you gotta pick between Miles Teller and Calum Turner. It seems like it's impossible. Yeah, that be that's my hell mm hmm, just kidding. It's not Calum all day.
Speaker 1: No, you're picking.
Speaker 3: He's funny, dude, he's impressed, eggs, He's fine. Oh, then they had him. They had stupid little cameos were like they'd be like showing photos of people, and one was Glenn Powell and he was like oh, she's gonna fuck this bus driver. And then Julia Foxx's like he's more like a pilot because of a top gun.
Speaker 2: Y'all need a pilot.
Speaker 3: And then when that yeah I did. Actually, some fucking old couple say next to me, like not old, but like middle age, And she made a grown noise when they showed two men kissing, and I stood up and slapped her.
Speaker 2: So, dare you don't be fucking Joe?
Speaker 1: I said, love is.
Speaker 3: Fucking love, dude, anyone can fuck on this twelve hours? In this world, would you go to a twelve hour sex party.
Speaker 2: If if that was our reality? Sure?
Speaker 1: Can I come?
Speaker 2: Everyone is.
Speaker 3: Well? I think John doesn't have a movie the week this week, but it's probably Beencent gallow film that no one's seen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he probably hasn't even seen it. Oh yeah, I had it on in the background while.
Speaker 1: I was making a call.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'll pick a Vincent Galla movie for him right now.
Speaker 3: Do you see what he did in Atlantic City? What you see there's a pipe verse at the Ocean Casino.
Speaker 1: I think it was him.
Speaker 2: I think it was John.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they all hate to pick Galla movie for him.
Speaker 2: Okay, John's Vincent Galla movie is Goodfellas. Really, I didn't know he was in that, but that's the one that I'm picking for him.
Speaker 3: All right, John, I hope you enjoyed the Good Fellas.
Speaker 2: What did you think about it? John, Well, I think there was.
Speaker 1: A Vincent g and Danausen's really funny.
Speaker 2: This is what happens when you leave the podcast, dude, Things get a little.
Speaker 3: This part of the podcast might be longer than the party was in. That's crazy, all right, and this ship, dude. One eighteen Invasian Angle
Speaker 1: And another amazing episode of the end vasion Angle Party has boobies.