Speaker 1: Welcome back to Raise by Giants Live discussion. Good to see everyone. Welcome everyone in the chat and any moderators and channel members out there, and to anyone that's listening to the replay, thanks for joining us. And if you're listening to audio only on Apple Podcast or Spotify, Hello and welcome. Today we have a stellar show for you, guys. We're gonna be talking about the recent or maybe not so recent discoveries under Giza, the state of the world. I just visited San Francisco the.
Speaker 2: Other day and wow, wow, I.
Speaker 1: Don't understand how any type of scenario like that is happening in the twenty first century, but regardless, here to talk with us about it. The host of The Secret Teachings, author, researcher, veteran radio host and good friend of mine, Ryan Gable, Welcome back to the show.
Speaker 3: How's it going, brother, It's going good, rider. Thank you for having me back on.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm all stocked up, dude. I got I'm rocking your Japanese tea that you sent me Adamasa.
Speaker 3: Yes, delicious, that's funny. I've got a couple of Trader Joe's tea here. We've exchanged.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's super good, dude, I freaking love it. But what I was mentioning to you earlier, Dude, I went to San Francisco for a couple of days, brom and I could not believe what I was seeing. Have you been to San Francisco.
Speaker 3: Half a dozen times or so? Spent the night there with some friends in the past. At it place is an absolute nightmare.
Speaker 1: It is It's almost like hell on Earth, bro Like, that's what I would imagine, like living in hell would be like. Is that exact scenario? And I took a picture of the Nancy Speaker Nancy Pelosi Federal Building here, and what you don't see in this photo is right here, to the left, there's a group of homeless people that are all doing drugs openly on the sidewalk right here, like here to the left.
Speaker 3: And then I thought you were going to show me feces.
Speaker 1: Oh there was a lot of that too. Everywhere smelled like shit, all smelled like shit. Everywhere you went, it was all shit. And I've seen someone taking a dump, I've seen someone peing. But to the right here of this photo, over here, there's this gate and it's like this botanical garden or whatever for Nancy Pelosi.
Speaker 3: Right, and that's where they grow the weed.
Speaker 1: They definitely grow the weed there for show. But there's a gate. It's really nice, okay, but there's a ten foot gate surrounding.
Speaker 2: The entire garden.
Speaker 1: On the right side. And I was like, wow, this is insane. But I was just like, what is It's like, it's worse than Denver. It's worse than like the like downtown Denver.
Speaker 3: I found. It's subjective to some extent, but anywhere I've ever traveled in the US, it seems to get worse every city I go to. Maybe it's because I become more aware of it. Like when I went to San Francisco, I thought, WHOA, that's bad. And I went probably seven eight years ago, and then I went to Portland and I thought, WHOA, San Francisco is nice.
Speaker 1: I've never been to Portland, but.
Speaker 3: Think you'll think the drug addicts on the side of the street shooting up in front of the Pelosi Building is utopia compared to Portland. In Portland they literally shut whole roads, main intersection roads down for homeless camps, drugged dens. Crime. It's it's like another planet. It's like the slums of India or something in Portland. Don't go to Portland.
Speaker 1: It's just so wild, dude, like on that at the end of every corner there was someone that was just slumped.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to hear something interesting. I know that we didn't talk about this before, but I think it's it's relevant. It's something I've been reading about recently. I was reading I guess it's almost ironic based on what I'm going to say. I was reading that in the United States, seventy nine percent of the country these are like mainline federal statistics, only seventy nine percent of the country is literate can read and write, which might sound like a high number. Seventy nine percent, that's like that's almost all, but not compared to a lot of other countries. Here in Japan it's ninety nine plus percent, and it was also ninety nine plus percent in the EDO period hundreds of years ago, when in the United States the number was lower than seventy nine percent. And that number is pretty I'd say it's pretty consistent at least in Asia, where the reading and writing rate is actually much higher than it is in the United States. And then I read something else that's kind of stunned me. Fifty four percent of what I'm assuming is the seventy nine percent, about about half of that, a little over a third of the country cannot read or write at a sixth grade level, or that's about the that's where they're maxing out. So it doesn't surprise me when I read that. And then you look at places like San Francisco, or you look at places like Oregon as a state where Portland is, and you could look this up and show your listeners if you'd like, But they've cut out math and reading requirements to graduate high school in Oregon. They've done that two times now. They've expanded or extended the policy. So when you have a state, when you have a country with maybe three quarters of the country able to read and write, and about half of that barely able to read or right at the sixth grade level, it's really no surprise that those are the conditions that you're left with. And those are the conditions also that contribute, along with things like floride in the water, aspertame in your foods, etc. That contribute to the fact that the United States spends the most money of any country on healthcare and yet barely barely can hold on to a top fifteen spot globally of developed nations with infant mortality, life expectancy, etc. Obviously there's something very wrong with our country.
Speaker 1: I've just seen someone do a podcas house. They can't remember who it was. I think it was one of the big ones, one of the top five, you know podcasts. But they were talking about how like kids nowadays, like they they can't read or write, like and like why is it failing? Like why can't they read? Why can't they write? And that's a really big problem. I mean, it's the telltale signs of a dying nation, right whenever your kids and your you know, your students and your children can't read or write.
Speaker 3: Can't read or write. And it's both, I think the the proof of a dying nation, but it's also evidence of not necessarily a dying nation, but it's evidence of a of people that are If you're not educated, people are basically serfs. You just work the land, you do your job. You don't have the ability to read or write, so you don't have the ability to really at what's going on with the aristocracy or the government, whatever it is that you're living under. You don't have the capacity or the ability to protest or to really speak freely because you don't know what you're talking about. But I think what makes it worse in the US is that we're told we know what we're talking about as long as we identify as one of these groups or one of those groups, and we're told we're the best, and we're the smartest, and where this and where that, and the bottom line is, maybe in the past decades ago, perhaps that's true, but that's not the case today. It hasn't been the case for many decades that the United States is the best in anything. We're not even the best. You know. We think of America as the land of guns, guns, guns, ammunition, bang bang bang, But like eighty percent. I think it's eighty percent. I could be wrong, don't quote me on that, but I think it's like three quarters or so of our ammunition comes from China. Most of our guns and amo come from China. And I mean I think China. Maybe it's China supplies eighty percent of the world with ammunition and guns, which is more than the US does, and most of our ammunition comes from China. We're not even good at the things that we're supposed to be good at, Like people know the US for being a gun crazy country, and yet we're not even good at that anymore. We import one of the best guns I had was an Italian gun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a really big issue. It's a really big problem. And I was just shocked and really just stunned by them because I had been the downtown Denver before. Downtown Denver is pretty raw for there's a lot of tents and a lot of tense studies. There wasn't as many like tents in San Francisco, at least not in the parts that I was in, but there was just a lot more sketchy drug addict slumped like doing snorting stuff off of the side of the sidewalk, like yeah, like literally, like I mean, and I know Kinks in Kingston Park is like knowing has like the walking down city.
Speaker 2: It's like just they're just everywhere, there's roaming around everywhere.
Speaker 1: But that's what I felt like. I was, like, what am I walking into here? This is insane, Like I did. I don't understand how we even let anywhere in the United States get to that point. And I'm sure that there's going to be people that's be like, oh, well, why don't you go to this place is one hundred times worse, Like well, it shouldn't even be like that to begin with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I read, I read something another interesting little thing I read. I read a lot, but I read something about crime over here in Japan, and I think it's been pretty consistent. In the city of Osaka, which is south of Kyoto. Osaka has the highest crime rate in Japan. And someone had told me when I first came over here, they said, hey, you should be careful going to Osaka. Crime rates out of control, and I said, really for Japan. Looked it up and the crime rate in Osaka, which is the highest in Osaka, is like the best city in the United States. So like the worst in Japan is like maybe the best city in the United States. It's still there's not really any crime. And that's usually in rich, wealthy areas in the US, which is not I mean, I guess compared to the rest of the world, the US is pretty wealthy everywhere. But if I'm talking about like really really you know, high end apartments, you know, those parts of the downtown area or the outskirts of suburbia, generally speaking, crime, drugs, filth, it's everywhere. And I guess if you only have forty percent of the country roughly that can read above a sixth grade level, think about that, rider only forty percent of the United States can read above a sixth grade level. It's no wonder even here on radio that sometimes people have no idea what the hell we're talking about, because I'm guessing that some listeners can't read above a sixth grade level. No offense, but that's really bad. That is really really scary. Just a simple statistic like that. That is not good. And you know what, I wasn't always good at reading or writing. I'm not saying that makes you a good person, because some people are good with technical things like I can't fix a car or a bike, and someone can fix a car or a bike, but that might not be able to read it write very well. But generally, if you want to have progress and you want to develop, and you don't want to have the needles and the feces and all that on the streets, you're going to need to be able to read at least a seventh or eighth grade level. Let's get into the high school levels here. It's just really really pathetic.
Speaker 1: Kunnelini King says, you got to understand that they can happen to anyone homelessness and on the street. Yeah, And that's the sad part about it, and that is what hit me in my feels is because I'm like, Okay, this could literally be like anyone and like why does no one really care about these people? But that's the other issue is that you don't know how much of it was due to their circumstances and things that they could control or outside circumstances.
Speaker 3: Right, That's that's important, yes, context.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's kind of like hard to really understand any given person's situation. Were they to blame or was it some other extenuating circumstance that was to blame. Now, I do blame a lot of the drugs.
Speaker 2: On our own government.
Speaker 3: Always has been. I mean, what was the first thing the US military did when we went into Afghanistan guarded the poppy fields? You don't think that maybe has some contribution to the crisis that the United States is facing right now as well twenty years later. It's very well connected.
Speaker 1: And then in the Vietnam bringing back heroin black tar, heroine in.
Speaker 3: Those bodies didn't the used to do that in soldiers' bodies.
Speaker 1: Well, the cartels still do that. The cartels will, like the Mexican drug cartels, will like someone that's visiting Mexico and they get into a sketch, just a situation, they'll get drugged and then their body will be hollowed out and then they'll put them in the car and fill their body, hollowed out body with drugs to get them across the border.
Speaker 3: They did that with soldiers. Yeah, in fact, I read stories about how they would sometimes I don't know how many bodies the military actually did this too, but or if it was even the military, you know, per se, it might have been more shadowy intelligence agencies that were involved, but that they would just send letters to families saying that you know, your husband or your father, whatever was was killed in action, can't find their body, but they have the body. It's just cut open, hollowed out, and filled with drugs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what they were doing during Vietnam. That's what the movie American Gangster with Denzel Washington is all about.
Speaker 2: Like where they would bring back the heroin.
Speaker 1: In the caskets of dad soldiers on the helicopters and airplanes.
Speaker 3: That sounds about right. Well, you know that remember that girl boyger. I'm not sure what they were. Britney Grinder, the basketball player, kind of basketball player, obviously being very sarcastic, but yeah, Britney Grinder went to Russia and got arrested because of the marijuana. Remember that. And you know, people think all these horrible things about Russia because of the billion dollar propaganda campaigns against Russia, unless you said, you know, I see Tucker Carlson go there and it's like nothing at all like what they told you. But when Britney Grinder got arrested, there were all these people in the United States I think, on both sides of the aisle that you know, had had maybe an issue. Well, drugs. Drugs are legal here. Russia didn't legalize drugs, so Russia's behind. It's like, maybe having drugs legalized is not progress, Maybe it's kind of digression because in a lot of the world, like Russia. Here in Japan, like if you come into the into Japan with drugs like that, you go also get arrested, just like Russia. And You'll notice I haven't been into Russia, but I've seen videos. I know people that live there, they don't really have the kind of drug problems that the United States does. And that's because you can't just walk into the country with drugs, I don't care if it's marijuana or other kinds of drugs. And the US were told that's progress. To legalize drugs and have people sleeping or camping out outside Nancy Pelosi federal buildings in San Francisco, that's progress, that's digression. We've turned things upside down.
Speaker 1: Well, the reason that it's never going to be cleaned up in the United States, it's not because they can't take care of it. It's not because they can't arrest the people that are selling the drugs or you know, using the drugs, or whatever scenario you want to use. It's because there's too much money that's been made off of it. I mean private you know all about private prisons, you know, privately funded prisons. I mean, the incarceration rate in the United States is ridiculously high. So I mean what they do is they supply the drugs, they build up these people, and then they you know, through back channels and be like, okay, you're safe for this period of time. You can sell all the drugs that you want. Then they come in and bust them and then replace that guy with somebody else, and then they make money off of It's a endless cycling of money. And that's the reason why it's never going to be, you know, completely cleaned up. That's why the homeless problem is going to be there because the homelessness. There's so much money that's federally granted to each state to clean up homelessness, but it never actually goes to cleaning up homelessness. The same with hunger. There's too much money that's being generated by all the problems that we have, and too many people are making too much money to ever actually do anything about it or fix it.
Speaker 3: I don't know how accurate this is. I've just I read this locally in Arizona that states like Arizona will get federal funding her or cities will get it from the state her how many people they estimate our homeless or have drug problems, So it's beneficial to the city or to the state to also inflate those numbers as well, or to encourage the types of behaviors or the types of policies that then cultivate those conditions because it's free money or the people in charge. Plus it serves a secondary purpose, and that is especially for bleeding heart liberals. It's another incentive to vote for more bleeding heart liberals because you care so much about the people on the street, and if you had clean streets, well, there's no reason to vote for the liberals because they don't have any drug addicts or people to take care of. It's a ruse and it's not just liberals, obviously, but I'd say that they're largely responsible for the concept of the prison industrial complex system because it's a modern form just like tipping is. It's a modern form of slavery. That's what tipping is. That's what tipping always has been. Tipping is appalling pretty much anywhere else you go in the world, but it is a standard in the United States, and it's a byproduct of the institution of slavery post Civil War era. That's a whole other subject, but it's part of the equation with the prison complex.
Speaker 1: Kundelini says is not a drug problem. Well, it sure doesn't help, Kundalini kinge, No.
Speaker 3: It is. Sure it is a drug problem. But hey, you know what the drugs are not just like heroin and marijuana and cocaine and things like that, which are different levels of drugs. Of course, it's also drugs like sugar and wheat. It's also drugs. Like you know, the food and the things that we drink, those things contribute greatly to the conditions that we have in the United States as well, because again once again, whether it's fluoride or it's aspartame, most other countries from South Central America to Europe to Asia don't put fluoride in their water, don't have chemicals in their foods like we do in the US. Many of the things we have our band in those countries, and those things are absolutely drugs, absolutely drugs. I mean even you know, even cheese is a drug. Do you ever read about this, the casio morphine protein and cheese. It has the same effects as well like heroin. It's cheese is literally addictive like heroin because of the casomorphine protein. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: If you don't think the drugs are the problem, try quit Try quitting.
Speaker 3: Caffeine, caffeine, Try to stop drug try to.
Speaker 1: Stop drinking caffeine, Try to cut caffeine out completely. See how good of a time you have.
Speaker 3: And that's a legal substance you can drive on that, you can operate heavy machinery on that.
Speaker 1: It is insane. I tried to do it. I did it for like five months and it was rough, dude, And it was so rough that like, I couldn't do it any longer.
Speaker 3: You're like, what is going on?
Speaker 1: And then I seen Joe Rogan posted a clip the other day of this guy talking about that exact same thing, and he was like, yeah, I quit halfeing for a month and it was a nightmare. And again Joe Rogan was like, well, how long are the last four and he was like three months.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, yeah, exactly. The sugar is the exact same way I got off sugar a long time ago, and it took months to like, I guess you could say cleanse my body of that because it's so addictive, like I needed it. It's it's a it's a drug, and and and Kundelini King is also right, like it's yeah, it's not all drugs. People that usually say that are people that are on drugs. So I'm assuming he's on drugs or used to be on drugs, and maybe he got clean or those people on drugs, but that those kinds of those kinds of drugs that maybe we're kind of inferring, inferring from the San Francisco story, you know, are different drugs than the drugs that we consume on a daily basis, like caffeine, but the effects are the same. We become addicted to feelings, we become addicted to like it becomes compulsive. I guess it depends on what kind of drug it is. But all of those things sort of take away from life and in all forms and all capacities. Now that Machia tea you have, see is this is another thing. This is this is actually a good point. You have that cup of tea. I sent you that macha a couple months ago. Now there's caffeine in that, for sure, lots of caffeine. Green tea has very high levels of caffeine, and Machia has is it's actually real Japanese macha, so it's the best in the world, very expensive and it's really high quality. The thing is in Japan or in Asian and China, you don't drink like mugs of it like this. You drink like tiny one set basically and that's another problem. In the United States. Everything is like George Carlin said, big, super large and extra jumbo, and so yeah, if you're drinking giant cups of coffee like this every day, the effects of the caffeine are going to be far worse than if you were to drink like a normal sized cup anywhere else outside of the border of the United States.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I grew up going to this Chinese restaurant, this Chinese buffet restaurant, which is obviously I know Chinese drop and use two different things, two different countries, but that's what they would I would always get the hot tea and they would bring out these little cups. They were like this big, and they would bring out the picture and then you just pour you your tea out and you would just take a couple of SIPs of it. That's the way that it was.
Speaker 3: I think I damaged my heart A long time ago. I was working at this little medical facility cleaning medical products a long time ago in Idaho, and I had a glass like this, like a big, you know, coffee mug, and I had no idea what macho was. I just knew I liked green tea. So I found like powdered macha one time, and I made myself a big glass and I did not follow the instructions either, so I both I probably put two three times the amount, and I almost had to go to the hospital. My heart was like beating out of my chest. I was like, what I had? I had no idea. I had no clue that it was the caffeine. I guess at that point in my life, I was really really young. I probably didn't read above a sixth grade level the instruction seventh grade, so I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: Firefly says, I just forced a quick caffeine do it anxiety issues? Yeah, Hey, I hope that's working out for you. I definitely could not do it. I had a cave. I was like, life is too short for me to be feeling the way that I'm feeling for the day.
Speaker 3: What did Fireflies replace it with? What did you replace it with? Or did you just go quote cold turkey?
Speaker 1: I went cold turkey. Well, I sort of replaced it with just like tea, but Tea's caffeine doesn't have nearly as much as like energy drinks has. Cafe horrible, But the energy drinks make.
Speaker 2: Me a better person.
Speaker 1: Ryan and I am okay with I am okay with whatever it may do to me because makes me a more calm collected, not as agitated, not as fidgety and uh and like, dude, I was just like headaches, bro, Like every morning I would wake up with a pounding, freaking headache for five months, and I was like, I gotta take I'd be profing every single night for the rest of my life.
Speaker 3: Or we we have to wean yourself off of it. I mean, everybody's body probably reacts differently to it, but that's horrible.
Speaker 1: It was bad, dude. I was like, I'm over this. And I was like right in the middle of me when I was editing a clockwork shining and I was going through all that and like I quit caffeine at that time, so that didn't That definitely did not help me edit that movie.
Speaker 3: I found. I found to a little place over here that has I guess, I guess you would say healthy desserts. It's made of like nuts and coconut and things like that, but it's like the best piece of cheesecake I ever had, But it's not it's not cheesecake. It's like a vegan there's not they don't even put milk or eggs in it. So it's this beautiful little piece of cheesecake. And then and they had like a strawberry tart, and there's no milk, there's no eggs. It's I can't believe that there isn't So I'm eating these things, or when I first ordered them, I you know, I was expecting an American size, you know, a normal piece of cheesecake, but in Japan an a normal piece of cheesecakes like half the size. And therein lies another part again back to the caffeine and the size of the cup. There and lies another part of our problem with even with even with drugs, I think probably is that everything we do is it's excessive. So it's not just that we're doined things that are potentially harmful or potentially addictive, or are addictive or are harmful, but we're doing them to the extreme, and we're doing them in excess. So it doesn't just have the effect of exposing yourself to it. Then there's the effect of exposing yourself to a lot of it a lot of the time, and that has to, without doubt contribute to many of the problems that we have.
Speaker 1: The headaches will not last, would not last forever. Right, Well, that's what everybody said, and they didn't stop. So I am okay with uh, with drinking whatever caffeine that I want to drink. I am I have made peace with the fact that I need caffeine.
Speaker 3: You're a caffeine addict.
Speaker 1: Caffeine addict.
Speaker 3: I think. I think this is how medicine works in the US. Like how doctor. If you went to a doctor and you said, hey, I'm having these really bad headaches. This is what I imagine or what I pictured, the doctor would say, that's because you're not taking the caffeine. And rather than explaining to somebody that that's because the caffeine is you know, you're having withdrawals, they would say, your body needs the caffeine. You should drink more caffeine, more caffeine. That'll save you. Our whole system is just turned upside down.
Speaker 1: Oh. Then they will put you on beta blockers and then freaking anastamine and like pump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to have the beta blockers and those aren't working or they are working, so you need another drug.
Speaker 1: You need a really high pain blood pressure medication. Gets you on that colodidine.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, they love the blood pressure medications. My favorite is when they'll change the definition of high blood pressure or low blood pressure and they'll say that hypertension or hypotension is now within this by moving the goalpost this range, so then people that otherwise wouldn't be in the range of hypertension suddenly need hypertension drugs. And it has nothing to do with you. It has everything to do with the little arbitrary chart that they made. Or rather, the drug companies need to sell more drugs because if if you can bump it up a point, that's a whole nother market of two hundred and fifty thousand people that might need the drugs.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's the way that it works. Well, I think we've time time to get into this. This pyramid talk brow.
Speaker 3: This is going to make my heart race very anxious and upset.
Speaker 1: The pyramid talk is uh is wild because I was, you know, I wait a little bit until I can figure things out before I like, do you know a big old show on it, because I think that it's important. But another Egyptian Giza pyramid bombshell has new evidence on the underground city discovered that reshapes history, which I don't know how reshaping this is, but essentially, underneath the pyramid here are these like these shafts with like these spirals, and people have said that this is like a staircase is leading down and that there's water underneath it and stuff, which I didn't really We've known about the underground.
Speaker 2: Bunker or whatever.
Speaker 1: You want to call it, underneath the Great Pyramid of Giza. People have known about that for a really long time. And there is water under there. And there's two sarcophaicai that are underneath the Great Pyramid of Giza that are completely a black dowsercophakai that has submerged underwater.
Speaker 2: And now the.
Speaker 1: Egyptian archaeologists have said that whenever they found them, there wasn't any bodies in them. But there's been so much speculation and so much nonsense and even AI generated videos of like this whole thing that people are.
Speaker 3: Trying to off. You've seen those videos.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's unreal, I mean, and I think that it's like a like, hold on, I think I actually have one here.
Speaker 3: Oh God, don't play it. That's so bad.
Speaker 1: It is, it is so bad. But I've seen so many people sharing this thing. Okay, here it is.
Speaker 4: Boy, do I got something for you today, so know them underground Chambers. Well, I got a hold of elaked video.
Speaker 3: Level.
Speaker 2: This is a.
Speaker 1: Leaked video from the Underground Chambers. Baby definitely not AI. He clearly stated that it wasn't AI, so it must not be AI.
Speaker 4: That's right, This is no AI. Shit, Okay, it took me up.
Speaker 3: Wild.
Speaker 4: They digged this up and I had to take out the sound because they had some fucking stupid song in the background that I had to get rid of. But why is there copper coils in around granite? And look at that? Look at him, copper coils around the granite.
Speaker 2: Look at him, copper coils.
Speaker 3: Round copper coils. Yeah, this guy, this guy isn't reading above a kindergarten level if he believes it.
Speaker 4: This is some highly evolved energy center right here. I don't care what nobody says.
Speaker 2: Energy center.
Speaker 4: Tell me this ain't crazy.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: And then blue the sky ice down there?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 4: Man, oh bucket.
Speaker 3: Dad's a second. So that last frame though, this guy's carrying a go pro, but he also has a video on his vest. Video in the go pro. Yeah, very AI, very AI.
Speaker 1: And these glowing crystals like you know how popular those things are in the shops or whatever when you put a black light on them and then they they're like all glow and everything, and people think that there's Yeah, gotta get some of that Atlanta sand bro Oh.
Speaker 3: I love Atlanta sand. Yeah, I have some here in Japan.
Speaker 1: We need some underneath the Pyramid sand top secret mission to record underneath the Pyramid, and we got some samples and we're gonna sell them two hundred dollars a pop.
Speaker 3: It's funny because they'll they'll allow mister Beast. I don't even know who that is or what that is. It's just a scar on Western civilization as far as I'm concerned that guy. But mister Beasts can go to the Pyramid like the beast alish to Crowley and he can get a tour because it's all just a big pageant. It's all just a big, big show, in the same way that all this AI generated crap is a big show. It's a big production. It's like whether it's influencers like that guy, or it's pieces of crap like this that make videos like this, or I guess promote videos like this as real without joking about it. I mean this is again, this is part of the reason why you've got it's the same thing why you've got people in front of that building in San Francisco doing drugs on the street. It's it's crazy, it's it's psychotic, it's it's like brain deadness, and it's everywhere. And I mean, this has the fingerprints. I always say, and I firmly believe this. This has the fingerprints of the CIA all over it. This stuff all over the internet, this has the intelligence agency all over it. They have convinced the American public that nothing is real and that what is not real might be real. People are so confusing and don't know what weighs up or what weighs down.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's where we are.
Speaker 3: Let's finish you off this, bah boy, Please don't.
Speaker 4: There's two parts of this. I'm try looking. Oh wow, look where is the water in this place?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, look at that. That's definitely real. Ryan, come on, look at that.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he played the New Indiana Jones game. I played a little bit of it on game pass. It looks better than this. It looks more real than this.
Speaker 1: Look at that, Ryan, Look at this statue. Bro, what is that statue? Whoh, it's very Egyptian. Ee.
Speaker 3: Hey, Billy Carson, sid was real. It's probably real.
Speaker 1: He probably shared it.
Speaker 4: They didn't tell us it's in the fucking desert.
Speaker 3: Well, there is a pretty famous river there that goes beneath the pyramid famously. Well, there's water there, but it's in the desert. How is there water there? This guy can't be serious. Man, are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: It's some of the desert. Ryan. Just go along with it, Bro, Just believe. Do you not want to believe?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I in this case, I don't.
Speaker 1: We just need to believe. If we all believe that this footage is then it's real.
Speaker 4: Tell me that ain't slick?
Speaker 1: What's in a Nubis statue right there? Bro? That's confirmed confirmed Anubis.
Speaker 3: I think it's the Illuminati.
Speaker 4: Columinati, Man, I killed the go down there.
Speaker 1: Oh and look at these torches back there. Oh so they just they they lit up the torches. What is this some national treasure shut or what?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 3: Someone just went to an AI video generator and typed in all these prompts under ground under the pyramids, Egyptian iconography, hieroglyphics, torches burning, you know, secret agents investigating and then this is what it spit out.
Speaker 1: Need the torches there, bro, we gotta take fire down. These bad boys can't use flashlights or any kind of modern equipment.
Speaker 3: But even though there's torches, it seems to be there seems to be a sort of blue lighting that is lining the floors, almost like a like a light bulb or something. So they've got lights on their suits, they've got torches lit, and they've got a blue led light lighting the floor. That makes a lot of sense to me.
Speaker 1: It seems like a paranormal investigation video dude for the infrared night vision blue camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe it's like a black light type thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is he doing right here?
Speaker 3: What was the AI messed up here? Really bad? H a flower of life in there? Oh, a flower of life? You know it's real now.
Speaker 1: And an archangel?
Speaker 4: Yes, what a time to be alive?
Speaker 3: You what?
Speaker 4: What a time to be alive?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It is actually a great time to be alive because if you were to look at there are real places the Antisia the Osirian. You know, there are places in the world that are actually really incredible, that are real that you can go to and touch and see in real life. That that's what's incredible, not this, and.
Speaker 4: There was something more to these always knew it.
Speaker 1: He always knew it, Ryan, He always knew that there was something more to the pyramids, and it has been confirmed through this totally.
Speaker 3: Not AI fake video, totally real to me.
Speaker 1: But that's what he mentions at the end of the video is like, I always knew that there's something good. That's them placating upon people's need and their want to believe something.
Speaker 3: Hey, this guy'll be speaking at conferences soon. This undercover AI video from Egypt.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't surprise me. Get him on that five D get him on the five D conscious Circuit.
Speaker 3: I call that the Unconscious Life Expo. I think I think I'm banned from that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about, the five D Ascension. Oh yeah, this is by that one guy said Freeman Furman or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you pay me, you pay me to give talk. No, I'm not paying to talk.
Speaker 1: Five hundred dollars and you can come talk, and you gotta pay, and you gotta pay for your hotel room and all you're expensive to.
Speaker 3: Your food and your own table, bring your own table to sell books and I get a cut of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what did you find out about this, uh, this pyramid stuff, Because what I found is, like, what all these articles are like referencing is like an old paper. It's like an old paper from like two thousand and one, and they're trying to pass it off as like something new that was just discovered.
Speaker 3: Well, I believe if there was anything from twenty years ago, there's theories. But what got me? Okay, I've heard the same stories. I've read the articles. There's a city there, which of course people think, oh, there's like Manhattan or some underground base. Even Alex Jones said, which I don't know if it surprised me anymore, surprises me anymore. But even Alex Jones said, he's like, yeah, down there, that's where the globalists are. Globalists are down the reverse engineering technology. I'm like, really, that's even outlandish for Alex. That's like David Wilcock level nonsense. So I've heard all the standard talking points, so I thought of something new. I mentioned this on my show on the Secret Teachings. I did a show called twenty first Century Fines twentieth Century Proofs, and I talked about how in the paper the recent discussion that these guys had they had like a whole presentation they did. It's in another language though, but what they what they they said was that they found the Halls of Amente. And I thought, hmm, that's peculiar. I'm wondering, do you a writer, do you know what the Halls of Amente are?
Speaker 1: I do not know specifically what the Halls of Amente.
Speaker 2: Are, but I've heard, like everyone talks about it.
Speaker 1: Like it's almost like the Acacic records right where they're like, God, you're you're tapping into the Acacak records, the Halls of Amente, you know what I mean, like, and it's just like something that no one ever questions exactly what it is, and because no one really knows.
Speaker 3: Yes, So there's there's three levels to this and and this is the historical overview of the Halls of Amente. So initially, if you read Egyptian mythology, and to me, this is the key to this whole study. This is my opinion, but it's also based on Egyptian mythology. A mente or a mintet was the underworld. It was the land to the west, and a land to the west of course, refers to the sun because when you die, you go into the land to the west. And west is obviously subjective depending on where you are, but the sun makes it objective because the sun rises in the east, the land of the rising Sun, and then it sets in the west. So when you die, your soul your spirit goes to the west, the land to the west, which is the land of shadows. That was a mentee or a mentet in and is a mentet in Egyptian mythology. If you read Egyptian mythology, it's where you have the final judgment. It's the afterlife, many of the things that are in the Christian theological system as well. However, it didn't really have much of a framework until the Emerald Tablets, which have been grossly misinterpreted, misrepresented, and highly distorted by frauds and con artists. There are a few people that have written modern books about them that are good. Marlene Bremner. I had her on my show. She's an artist, and she wrote really extensively about the Emerald tablets, and she had some recent books, like the Last three Years, that are really good. So it's not just because their new books I don't like them. Her books are really good, but I'm talking about the Billy Carson's that just are frauds, Okay. So with the Emerald tablets, they kind of gave a metaphorical construct or framework to the Halls of Ae or a mentet. And then what the New Age community talks about, what you're referring to, writer, is the Halls of Amente popularized in the twentieth century through metaphysical writings. And I would even say misinterpreting what Edgar Casey may have said or may have written. Most of the time people quote thing second, third, fourth hand, and this is the problem the Halls of Amente, which began as a metaphor, a symbol of the land to the west, which is where the sun sets and that's where the afterlife and the judgment is. Then they as we learn about the Emerald tablets, they become more more solidified as a metaphor and a symbol. And then with the twentieth century New Age writing and spiritual movements, they merged with things like Atlantis, They merged with things like star seeds and all the classic you know words that you would hear if you took a drive through Sedona. So that's the modern interpretation of the Halls of Amente. If you ask anybody in probably youology, in New Age, spiritualism, and everything in between, you would find that they would give you an interpretation of the Halls of Memente were meant at as being a physical place that exist, exists under the pyramids or under the sphinx or Now that doesn't mean that there aren't cavities there. Of course, there are cavities there, whether they're natural cavities or their artificial cavities. There isn't even an agreement outside of a very small group of people like Robert Shock, of how old these structures are. You know, we're still debating that largely. So of course there are other features. There's always new things, even by mainline archaeologists being dug up in Egypt and elsewhere around the world. We're finding pyramids and temples and structures all the time. We've probably uncovered a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of what was here in the past. A lot of it's understand at, it's underwater, a lot of it's under ice. So obviously I think that's all capital letters. Obviously there's more to our history. But the Halls of Amente is what these people say that they found. They said they found the Halls of Minty. You can't find the Halls of Amenti because they're not a physical place. It's metaphoric. It's the land to the west. So if anybody is claiming that they've found these halls, unless you just take an underground passage and claim, look, we've found the Halls of Mine, well that would just be fraud because the actual Egyptian mythology says that it's a place to the west from Egypt that is where the sun goes to die. It becomes the black Sun. That is where our souls and spirits go when we die. And this can be further backed up by the fact that in some of the temples in some of the peer Middle structures all around the world, when an initiate would be brought into the temple, they would undergo a series of ritualized practices, crawling through tight spaces, swimming through water in the dark. Maybe there's snakes, maybe there's spiders, maybe there's crocodiles, maybe there's alligators. These things symbolize the trials of life and at the end of it, after being placed into these empty sarcophaguy for three days, usually on a substance that would place you into an altered state of consciousness, and even without that you can still have an experience in the Great Pyramid i Guiza. Then you would leave the temple and you would greet the rising Eastern Sun, and at that point you would become born again like a Christian. You would be reborn greeting the Sun. So you would be a son of God or a daughter of God. You would be that be the archetypical Jesus, the son of God greeting the Father, the eastern Sun, the rising Sun. And when you die, your soul and your spirit, which you've resurrected from the dead prior now goes into the west and follows the Sun into the underworld or to the afterlife. That's what the halls of a mente or a menti are or a mintet. And if you're claiming you found the halls of a mentet, well you don't know what you're talking about, and you certainly don't know the mythology. And they're basing this on twentieth century New Age largely fraudulent mystical spiritual writings, and even the ones that aren't fraudulent have been grossly misinterpreted. And all of that is taken to mean that they found the halls of Amente. They know it because well, that's there's a cavity there, there's some kind of chamber there. Again, obviously there is a chamber. There's probably lots of chambers. There's all kinds of undergrid and artificial and whatnot. But you can't find the halls of Mantet. I mean that doesn't mean that you can't find some mythological places. Again, Troy is a real place, okay, but Troy doesn't have the same mythology as the halls of a Mantet. So that's I think a horrible, horrible, horrible conclusions that people have come to based on just believing whatever they want to believe. I guess I don't know what else to say about it, but that's what the halls of a Mantet are.
Speaker 1: Writer the death and resurrection being a metaphorical thing that people go through, and when it's written in the Bible like that with Jesus, you know, death, Jesus's death.
Speaker 2: And resurrection is a metaphorical death in.
Speaker 1: That Christ if he ever really existed, which there are you know, several scholars and people that I say that he never existed. But if he did exist, he definitely was not crucified. He was not killed. It was a metaphorical death, and then it was a metaphorical resurrection.
Speaker 3: And until the end of his life, the Romans didn't even crucify people for religious crimes. I mean, maybe they did at one point one person, two people, but it wasn't a common thing. Crucifixion was not an offense for religious crimes. Kind of throws a wrench into the whole story. But I think Jesus probably existed because it's a title Zeus, that's the original, that's where the name comes from. Its Greek Zeus, the main god, and then Christ is a title, the anointed one. So like, yeah, somebody named Jesus probably existed, but they didn't call him Jesus. But yes, it is that that story about resurrections like Lazarus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that makes a.
Speaker 2: Lot more sense how it's a metaphorical and it's not, you know, a practical thing. What we've talked about, you.
Speaker 1: Know several times. I mean, how many people do you know that's you know, died for three days and came back to life. Just doesn't happen in our.
Speaker 3: Rogan people on drugs died to come back to life. But you cannot find the halls of a mintet because they are a spiritual, soulful place that you go after you die. It's the afterlife, and you're not going to find them unless you die. That's why I'm beyond skeptical of this study or this find or this scan. There probably is something underground there. There's a lot of stuff underground, but that doesn't mean that they found the halls of Mintet. So in other words, it to me kind of implies that these guys are looking for something or they're perhaps mo evated by beliefs that are maybe hyperbolic, maybe superficial. I don't think that they're motivated by science and investigation necessarily. That's just my opinion. But what's not my opinion is that you can't find the halls of mint It because they don't exist on planet Earth.
Speaker 2: Pretty much. What they say is that the underground structure.
Speaker 1: Was it was I guess it was. They said that it was built by a pre existing civilization and then that group was then destroyed, and then another civilization came and built the pyramid on top of the underground.
Speaker 2: Structure.
Speaker 1: And then well that was destroyed by a giant flood. There is the flood triggered a freaking asteroid impact. It's just a really coincidental string of events, you know. And then the pyramids were the only things that survived a giant megaasteroid impact that supposedly killed everything else on the planet, but the pyramids survived.
Speaker 3: This is what these guys are saying. Yeah, well, I mean there is a there is a part underneath of the of the Giza plateau. In fact, you find this in the Americas too, where there's like a spring or a well, and many sacred structures were built this. I think at the Osirian too. It's filled with water because that was instrumental in the processes of death and resurrection. It's just like we have baptisms today. This is a universal thing. Over here in Japan they have you know, misogi, you have tea mayzoo hand water, but you cleanse and purify your hands. It's a universal concept. It's baptism, cleaning yourself, cleansing yourself. So so you have these structures built on top of these sacred locations it's very likely, and in fact, it's probably almost a guaranteed historical fact that whoever built the pyramids, whether they were giants or aliens, whatever, probably wasn't aliens. They built it on top of pre existing sites for sure, because these were always sacred sites. And you find that again universally around the world, where you have layers upon layers of construction. I mean, if you haven't watched that new Graham Hancock show, it's a pretty good show. He shows you that. I think it's the Pyramid of Kolula, I'm pronouncing that correctly, which was literally just like generation of generation of generation, pyramid built on top of a pyramid, and build on type of a pyramid on top of a pyramid, and then it basically became like a mountain. But it's all artificial, and it was one structure built on top of another structure on top of another structure because that site was always sacred. And that's the case with the Giza Plateau, which, by the way, way, I don't know if you know this, writer, but there's a name for the Giza Plateau. It's called the place of ascension. Now not New Age spiritual ascension, but ascension of the soul, because again that's where the soul goes. You go to the land to the west when you die, but you also visit that land. You visit the underworld, like Osiris and Horace and the story Horace visits his father in the underworld. You visit the underworld when you go through the process of initiation and the resurrection of the soul or the resurrection of consciousness, to the recognizing that the soul is eternal and that you do not actually die. You go into another place after death, or you are maybe reincarnated back into this world, but you leave this world. That's all part of what the Giza plateau is. It's a portal for ascension. But when I say portal to ascension, I don't mean like a stargate opening up and everybody just kind of hovering in the air like a rapture and floating up into spaceships or something. That's once again the new age modern spiritualist interpretation, literal interpretation of metaphor and symbols and allegories, which is really bizarre to me that anybody would dismiss that anyway, because Jesus himself even said in the Bible reportedly right, that's what it says that he spoke in parables. He didn't speak in literalities. Most of our ancestors did not speak in literalities. Most of the things that we preserve are not literalities. There stories that have deeper meanings. They're parables, their metaphors, allegories, et cetera. And again, listen, this is part of the problem in the United States where a lot of this spiritual movement is not that there isn't the same kinds of spiritual movements around the world, but a lot of it's in the US. A lot of it's in very western US, like the United States, France, Britain historically, and once again, in the United States, we have a basic reading level of about sixth grade, or almost half the country. So it makes sense why people might read mythology and interpret the Halls of Mantet as a literal place when I don't mean this as an offensive statement, writer, but when you have the reading and the writing and the interpretation skills of a sixth grader, then it's going to be really hard to read and interpret the complex, sophisticated writings of some of the greatest minds that have ever lived. On this planet. And with that being said, I will put my hand up and swear that I don't have all the answers either. Every time I read this type of stuff, there's another layer I peel back that I learned something new. But I think that that's a very important point. If forty percent of the country can't read above a sixth grade level, you're not going to be able to read Egyptian mythology and understand what's actually being said because virtually none of it is literal.
Speaker 1: I think that's the way with any ancient text. It's it's metaphorical, allegorical. All of the religions, all of the sacred text is like, none of it's meant to be taken literally, because they had to code things in a way so that it's not like so much in your in your face. It's like a code is that someone has to like dissect and figure out exactly what they're talking about because the majority of the stuff it just does not happen. And but they've explained that away with this this all being all knowing cloud God right, because God can make anything happen. And that's how we explain away how all of these things happened, literally is because God made them happen.
Speaker 3: It's no different than what we call today paganism, because paganism the word means that you have a religion or you have a belief system that is outside of the confines of what might be otherwise institutional. So in the past worlds, all around the world, in the past and the ancient past, paganism really wasn't paganism. It was the mainline institutional belief system, if you will, and it varied between cultures and tribes, etc. Today we call it paganism because we're looking back, at least in the West, we're looking back through a largely Christian lens. So of course we call it paganism because well, today it is on the outskirts, there aren't as many Pagans. There's far more Christians and Muslims and Jews, etc. So I think that's important because I did a show last night actually on Friday, where I talked about civilization, and I talked about on the show how and I was just kind of piecing this together, just an interesting thing to talk about that the Roman Empire in the West fell in like the late four hundred, so the fifth century that's where scholars argue and debate. That's when the Western Roman Empire fell. Christianity was only adopted three eighty AD, so a little less than one hundred years before the Western Empire fell, which means you could actually argue that the Western Roman Empire fell because they adopted Christianity, which is not true, but you could argue that. The point being, though, is that the Western Roman Empire when it fell, as being a part of obviously a larger empire with the Eastern Empire. All of that, every bit of it was based on Greek philosophy and mixed with what would become Roman philosophy, but it was largely greekhilosophy that was the basis of Rome. That's what gave us our concept of democracy. And I guess you could say certain liberties and things of that nature, and that by definition was quote pagan from our perspective today, So Western culture is not white Christian, and civilization is not white Christian. Western civilization is built on many different things, Christianity being one of them, but Western civilization is based on pagan philosophies. It always has been, it always will be. Christianity is an integral part of that, but it's a combination of many things that build up and provide us what we have today. And so I say that because when you're talking about the cloud God, when you reduce the complexities of nature and the complexities of at least the concepts of God God to the singularity of there's one God, God does everything, I don't need to think about it. Just like we were talking about with the drugs and why.
Speaker 5: Doesn't Russia legalize drugs if they're so advanced, Why does the US legalize drugs? Why doesn't Japan has all this technology but they don't legalize drugs. Well, maybe legalizing drugs is a digression and maybe believing in a central authority that just controls everything and not really defining what it is and kind of taking the concept of the all powerful Almighty, which is a Greek philosophical concept, taking that and institutionalizing it and turning it into a physical character that has the attributes of a certain race of people. And this is a part of the tribal thing of what the Jews do too, it's a tribal God. Maybe that's digression, Maybe it's not progress, just something to think about. Maybe we're digressing while thinking we're progressing. That's a possibility.
Speaker 1: That would be the psychological operation. That would be the best psychological operation ever make people think one thing is going on when really something else is going on. I mean, that's the epitome of an op, a really good op. But speaking of Rome, dude, the real that I made from our last conversation that we had on the Super Bowl has over a quarter of a million views.
Speaker 3: Very Instagram bro, very nice. That's probably the only Instagram video I'm on. I'm glad that you were able to get that up there.
Speaker 1: Quarter of a million views, dude, two hundred and sixty sixty seven.
Speaker 3: K Was that about the halftime show about the X and the square in the circle triangle?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And that's my best performing video that I have ever made on any platform. Yeah. I couldn't believe. I was like, holy coromous thing is just going up and up and up and up. Well, I mean I had another one on uh.
Speaker 3: TikTok, but that TikTok got did it get taken down?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They It was the one of.
Speaker 2: Bartsel Brawl talking about the.
Speaker 1: The moon landing. It had like almost half a million views on theretok like that. They definitely didn't like it. But this is the this is the one here.
Speaker 3: This is a very esoteric, occult mathematical process, but very super ultrasimple. That grid that you're seeing, that is no joke. That is literally the layout nine blocks of the magic square of Saturn, and Saturn is the cross and the black cube.
Speaker 1: And he is can you hear it?
Speaker 3: Yes, I can hear it.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, just making sure.
Speaker 3: The god of the material world is the grand arkt Tech. And if you count numerologically horizontal and vertical, each line adds up to fifteen. Numerologically that adds up to six, so it's six sixty six, which is not necessarily evil. It's the mark of man, protons, neutrons, electrons, it's carbon. They are carbon based life forms, so it is carbon is the physical world. It is the four elements confined in that particular symbol. This is a very esoteric Yeah, I dude, that's a saying.
Speaker 1: For some reason, freaking Instagram loved it. I think I did a good job. I make all of them. I do all of them. So it's just kind of like up in the air if one's going to really take off. But that's the I didn't do the best on YouTube, but Instagram it just hit.
Speaker 3: Who owns Instagram? Is Facebook? On Instagram?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, they bought it a while back, I think, like ten years ago or something like that. Are close to it, Old Zuck.
Speaker 3: You know these these stories about like the Pyramids and how there's supposedly some city but were what we were talking about. You know, you you have these AI videos that get generated and they take off, and I'm sure that there's lots of views and lots of hits across platforms on those things like the one you played. I think just using that video as a proof of point, that video demonstrates that, I mean, there has to be some a conspiracy here there, whether it's an algorithm or it's something more direct controlled, like there's there's clearly something behind pushing those kinds of videos, because I mean the bottom line is this, like I've done this for fifteen years, and if I sit here and I tell you, look, they can't find the Halls of Mantet because they're the land of the West, the land of shadows, the land of the sun setting. It's a metaphor, it's a symbol and everything we think about the Halls of a mantet are a result of misinterpreting the Emerald tablets mixed with fraudulent, largely fraudulent, and fictional twentieth century New Age mysticism. That isn't popular. I understand that. But simultaneously, while it's not popular, it's also verifiably true. And because it's verifiably true, it's not fantasy like that video. And so it's like, while we're looking for the truth, people call themselves truth secrets, we're being entertained instead of actually educated. Once again, that's exactly what it was.
Speaker 1: I mean, we did that show. We had that show planned for I think like three weeks, and it just happened to fall on the day after the super Bowl. So we recorded that on a Monday. You had done your decode on like a on a Sunday, and we did that early on Monday morning, and then I pushed that video out quickly because you only have a certain period of time when something is like hot, that's a hot topic. You only got like a couple of day window. So I ripped down that video, I made all of the shorts that I made from the show, and then I posted them that very next day. So I got out there quick. It was out fast, and that short video was probably one of the first ones that was done on the Super Bowl, so I kind of I'm guessing that it kind of caught fire.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's any rhyme or reason to why things blow up and why they don't blow up. I mean, there's people that claim that there's like a formula for it, and you pay that. Yes, there definitely is some kind of formula. But from what I've found and the things that do really well for me is when I'm like not trying, when I just like, whenever I think something is not going to do good, whenever I'm like, oh okay, this isn't it, I'm just kind of, you know, throwing this thing together, which is kind of what I did with hours because I needed to get it out quick, like really fast, like, and I was just kind of threw a bunch of images in there, Pussanda facts music, which takes a lot of time, dude. I worked on those for like six hours out of my day and and.
Speaker 3: And it just hit well. There those So there's a there's a bunch of influencers on the political right and the political left, we're talking about politics, and what I what I was kind of alluding to is that when there was even a New York Times article about this, the White House paid influencers, which I'm quite sure is highly illegal and the definition of fascism under Biden to promote pharmaceutical products. Yes, right, remember, Okay, And then the same thing some.
Speaker 1: People in this community too, Some people in this community, Oh yes, got that same type of deal. It's unbe.
Speaker 3: Same thing with what's been happening recently with both the Epstein files and the soda you know, like Pop Soda, Pop and Snap. You have right wing influencers who are being paid to talk down the Epstein Files or to claim that these are all the files, or to promote soda as an American right and choice until it comes out because you can, well hopefully we're literate enough above a sixth grade level to be able to read their posts like the DC Draino and cut Hard and these other social media influencers on the political right who are being paid to promote soda, who are being paid to promote Oh no, these are the real Epstein files. These are just incredible information here, stuff that we knew like ten years ago, it goes both ways left and write politically. And then once you understand that, because it's verifiable that these people are being paid to push narratives, probably by the same groups of people too, by the way, that controls both sides. But then you go a little bit further and you're like, well, what about if they're doing that in politics, and probably somebody I don't know who they are, but somebody's probably doing that in u apology too, So he's probably doing that in like the new age kind of remote viewing spiritual community too. I don't know anybody who's like directly being paid. We have proof of that with pharmaceuticals and with soda and all that. But I'm going to go out on a pretty sturdy limb here and say that a lot of what you see in ufology, and a lot of what you see in the paranormal, and a lot of what you see in the conspiracy world they're paid influencers too. There's a book written about hypnosis mind control. Do you ever read a book called hypnosis?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: The problem with that, though, is Ryan is tho those types of people rarely ever get called out for being paid or like a show, but yet we get called out for being a shill or being paid or being an agent or working for the CIA or some ship, when it's the furthest thing from the truth. They've they've inverted that, They've turned that around. Yeah, it's unbelievable. But no, I haven't read hypnosis. But you just brought up Removed Viewing, which is really interesting because that Sunstreak document just dropped about the Ark of the Covenant. I've had that document for three years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that.
Speaker 1: Exact Sunstreak document. That's where I got all of my information on the Stargate project and the evolution of it is from that, and I went around you know, telling uh, you know, doing shows. I think I even did your show on it. I think we did a remote viewing show where I went through the history of the Stargate project and all the name changes and everything all. Yeah, is a year ago, and that is all in the sun Street document that they're making seem like that. It just came out. But people were telling me that I was lying and that I was making stuff up. Well there it is. Now you can see it. You can go and read everything that I know that I've been talking about for the past three years almost.
Speaker 3: And it's not because you're a genius. Smart guy, But it's not because you're genius, it's just because you read the document. The same with Northwoods. There are people pushing Northwoods, all Northwoods. Did you see they released this? Yeah, in like the nineties, I've had I was the first government declassified document I ever printed out and had a physical copy of, was Northwoods. And there's people still today promoting, Oh, they just released it now. Most a lot of those Kennedy files and even the MLK files were things that were already public that people were sharing. Much of that was already public was not declassified or released. That's part of what you know. That's part of the influencer cult. And beyond it being a cult, it's a job. They're being paid to push and promote dis or misinformation depends on what it is, because there's a difference between the two things. But dis or miss or both, or at least to muddy the waters and to prevent people from questioning things. I mean, I pointed this out to people on my show recently on the Secret Teachings that if in the United States of America and in quoting those statistics again, all this money on healthcare, but really low health care quality and really low you know, overall health Forty percent of the country roughly can't read above a sixth grade level, which is shocking and terrifying. And when you put all those stats together, and then you consider the fact that Americans are just finding out apparently even though I've been doing this for fifteen years. And then Ian Carroll makes a video about food and you know, it's popular, and I'm thinking, hold on a second, Hold on a second, So what's happening here? Americans are just waking up to things like collectively to fluoride to food colorings. Most other countries don't have that right, So like Japan doesn't fluorid eate their water. Most of the things that you buy over here are strictly controlled for genetic modification. Many things aren't even imported because of genetic engineering. And if they are, it's they're super certified one making sure they're organic and they're not genetically modified, because they don't want any of that coming into Japan. Russia does the same exact thing. It's like Americans are waking up to things that the rest of the world has known for like fifteen twenty thirty thirty five, forty years and we're we're like half a century behind. And then as we quote wake up to it, we're being told things that are like half true. There's a really evil force that controls this country. I don't know what it is, frankly, and maybe it's just the CIA, but I don't know if that makes sense, right, Like literally waking up to things that the rest of the world hasn't done for decades or never has done. We're waking up quote unquote waking up to things that aren't problems elsewhere in the world. And not only are they problems in the US, but we've denied that they were problems, but we've actually created those problems. And then as the problems are exposed, we're only getting half the story. And then those problems are being replaced by other problems that are just as worse that we probably won't recognize till twenty sixty twenty seventy five.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 3: There's something wrong here.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, there's definitely something wrong in GM oh JM. Sorry, welcome, Thanks for dropping by, Don Dan.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Dank, highly suspect. Ian Carroll is highly suspect. I would like to talk to him, he's highly suspect.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the whole thing. He speaking of things that are old. Him and Candice Owen's essentially broke the whole JFK sexual tech thing, which is an old story that's like a two year old story for whenever. That was during the time that he was running for president and the Democrats were essentially trying to smear him, and then they bring it back up again and he does this big, old long video about how and this isn't me the disparage.
Speaker 2: In any content creators, like, if you're.
Speaker 1: Making content, just keep making content whatever it is, but you have to call it out like what it is. But he just makes these definite statements and then he walks them back like he made the RFK, this sexual thing on his with this person that worked with him, a new thing again when it was previously that was already a thing that was like a two year old thing or maybe even longer back than that. And then he brings it out and he's like, oh, they're going to release the RFK blackmail operation soon. He was like, it's going to happen soon. I've received all my Illumine insider phone calls, just like every single person does in this community. Carry Cassidy was one of the first people that started that, and then David Wilcock was like, I've been getting calls. I've gotten five or six calls today telling me that they're going to release the RFK blackmail photos from whenever he was sexting this girl that used to work for him, and then it never comes out and it never happens. It almost seems like an operation on several different levels because that also ruins his credibility. So I've had people like this getting try and get in contact with me to like give me information right like this is going to happen next week or next year. I've had several people be like, I got top secret classified information that a new pandemic is coming. You need to warn everybody, You need to warn your audience, you need to warn everybody that that next week they're going to release a new thing. I'm like, bro, like, I'm not doing that because like that's going to ruin the thing is that I'm trying to build. But that's a way to get you compromise. So all the people and Ian Carol was never a person that broke news. He just recycled old information. So this RFK thing was like his first time breaking some the scoop. He's like now becoming a scoopster for the conspiracy community. And he fell on his face with this. This the latest RFK scoop, which is not new. That's just the way that I see it. But it works on two different angles. It not only ruins the credibility and when people are telling you all this stuff, and oh, when five people call me and tell me the exact same thing, that means it must be real.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Well, there there's a book called Hypnosis, and there's just a quote in this book that's really interesting. I won't read you the whole quote, but it's basically Ian Carol's story. Ian Carroll went on Joe Rogan and said that like two years ago, he was like a major super hardcore leftist, massive liberal or whatever that term means nowadays. Right, He said that on Joe Rogan. I listened to the interview. It's one of the very few Rogan interviews I've listened to recently. I just don't have time, but I listened to that and he seems like a nice guy, okay, And he said two years ago he's a super liberal. Maybe he changed his mind and maybe he got popular. And someone told someone told me. They said, well, you know, Ian Carroll used to just post videos about food, and he got popular off that. And I was like, when a couple of years ago. I said, really, I was doing that fifteen years ago, and I got banned from YouTube for it. He posted something a few years ago, and now he's really popular because he told someone look out for this high fruit toast corn serp. Something's off here. So I read. I read this hypnosis book, and the hypnosis book describes how the intelligence agencies will take someone who's mega, super hardcore leftist communist and they program their personality and then either because of a breaking of the programming or something, whatever the case is. The book describes that they take this super left leaning communist person, program them and then have a secondary personality where they're actually a super right wing conservative, and so they can switch between the personalities. And you want to have someone who genuinely believes it, no doubt, but you can program them through these extremisms. That's what the book describes. I think it's also referenced in David McGowan's Laurel Canyon book as well, because he says that's a lot of what happened with the Laurel Canyon scene. A lot of these musicians and a lot of these artists and a lot of the well a lot of them aren't even really musicians. They suck at play music. But a lot of these quote musicians and a lot of these Hollywood actors, they're people that are super one way and then they're programmed to act in a different way. So it creates kind of what you're describing. It discredits and it misleads and it confuses people. And I think that I'm not saying that's what Ian Carroll is. I don't know the guy. Maybe he's a good guy. Maybe he got lucky, because some people do just genuinely become popular, and there's nothing wrong with that. I don't have an issue with that, but it is suspect when you're a super liberal and then two years later you're on Joe Rogan, something's to me off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I got nothing against the dude, I mean, other than whenever he was on Joe Rogan. The first thirty minutes of their entire talk was basically my first two documentaries combined.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Yeah, yeah, did you notice that.
Speaker 1: Did you notice whenever you brought up the JFK assassination autopsy video?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean half that stuff is stuff that I mean, it's stuff that like I learned a long time ago, and I thought, oh, I'm really behind on this, like nobody ever taught me any of this. And then I mean, I have friends like you who you made documentaries about it, and it's just like we're always talking into an echo chamber with twenty people, and then someone like him says, oh, by the way, did you guys hear about this, and then oh, oh yeah, tell me more. I don't get it. I don't get it unless someone is pushing that as controlled opposition.
Speaker 1: Well that's also what I found is that they like old, repeated things that that people have heard before, so it triggers something in in people's memory that it's like, oh, yeah, this has got to be right. And that's kind of how he Again, I have nothing against them, he's I'm sure he's a great guy. I don't know him personally, but that's how he built his following was essentially just going back and going from the very beginning to all of the up through all of the different conspiracy theories over the past the four decades, and then he repurposed all of that and then talked about it on TikTok and it blew up. But that also gave him credibility because a lot of the things that he was talking about is true, but he never he didn't he didn't expose it. He wasn't the person to come up with it. He's just repurposing other people's content. It's like kind of like the Ishmael Prezes of the Spiritual Community. You know, he just took Ashiada Dean's work. He just took the Rancha book and then put his own spin on it and wrote his own.
Speaker 3: Book literally copy and pasted stuff into a book. Yeah, his book is like total plagiary.
Speaker 1: But that seems to be the formula to get like lots of views and become super popular really quickly. You take some obscure things from the past, you kind of repackage it with some maybe a little bit of a new information of like today's time, and then you relate it somehow to like the present, and then it just just becomes this thing because there's something in our head like oh I've heard this before, Oh I know this is triggering, but it's just a little bit different so that you can't actually put your thumb on exactly where it came from, but you know that you've heard it before.
Speaker 3: If you wanted to, let's say, dis inform, mislead, misinform collectively the public, I feel like the best way to do that would be too well, you don't want to use mainstream media. Nobody trusts mainstream media. Maybe use alternative media. But nowadays, the best way to sell products, the best way to push political ideas, the best way to do anything is through influencers. So you get an influencer, and virtually the entire influencer community is fake, just like most of our social media presences are and always have been bake. So you take a social media influencer who already has a following and you pay them. Or if you want to really control somebody, you take someone who doesn't have a following and you encourage them, or the algorithm maybe encourages them. I'm not sure how it works to share things that are already known, things that yes, people have already heard about before, but like things that are ten twenty, thirty, forty fifty, sixty, seventy eighty years old, and you talk about them and present them because oh look, it's very provable. You can pull up Operation Sunstreak. You can pull up the Northwoods document, you can pull up MLK files, you can pull up the Marrible I had a copy of it, the Marilyn Monroe file about UFOs and she's going to expose the whole thing. You can pull up all these files, many of which are probably fraudulent, that the FBI has shared over the years to further mislead the public.
Speaker 1: But there was a Marilyn Monroe UFO file.
Speaker 3: One document where she referenced that she's going to tell people about what Kennedy showed her if she couldn't get in contact with him. She kept repeatedly contacting the White House. It's probably a fake document for all I know I have. I don't know, but that's that's one of them that's been out there and circulating for years and years and years.
Speaker 1: Well you got me, Ryan, because I never.
Speaker 2: Heard about it before. I never heard it before.
Speaker 3: Ryan, Now he's new to me. If I never heard it as new to me and then that this is the thing, then then then you will trust what I'm saying, Because I can show it to you and because maybe you've heard it or maybe you've been introduced to it via social media or via entertainment. And then once this influencer has the following and the influence, then you inject into the host the poison. And it's a lot better to do it that way than it is to have talking heads on the view tell you what to believe, because nobody trusts them. They're just disgusting slobs. Nobody trusts Wolf Splitzer, nobody trusted Don Lemon. Nobody trusts these people anymore. Understandably, we all agree on that. What about the alternative media? Now, the alternative media people don't even really trust them anymore because so many, so many people have openly sold out. Okay, so now you go to the influencers, and if you don't get someone who's already there, you pay them out. You create influencers. China has farms of influencers that they that they have, like quite literally, it's a farm. It's like a warehouse full of cubicles of influencers, and it's all just brought in very close into frame, and then outside that frame is a whole warehouse of hundreds or thousands of other people doing various things, selling products, whatever the case might be. This is how companies sell us products today. It's all over social media. You see things you're like, oh, that's a video of a mom playing with her kid. Actually it's a Fisher price at Oh look, some woman's painting a little block of wood. She's an artist. Oh. Actually it's an advertisement for Chlorox wipes. Look at me. I'm even promoting it by mentioning what it is, so it sells. So then you have this influencer, whoever it is, and maybe they're paid, maybe they're not, maybe they're under some form of mind control. Maybe they're not. The most likely scenario is that you just have people that are paid to push stuff. But the point is you get the following to trust them with things that are verifiably true, and then you start injecting the well, I got a call, I got some insiders, somebody sent me this, and then you end up David Wilcock, Billy Carson.
Speaker 1: That seems to be exactly the way it goes. And I don't know when this switch really happened, because you're talking about like these ads that these big name brand companies do. Now they're not the standard million dollar ad anymore. I mean, there still are those types of ads, but it's not as many as it is like regular people like TikTok style ads. It's even in the same framing as a as a TikTok.
Speaker 3: Video yep, yep.
Speaker 1: It is like on regular television. I was like, what is this? What are we doing here?
Speaker 3: Like garbage?
Speaker 1: And I don't know when that switch happened because I didn't watch regular TV for a really long time. There's like a span in there for like I don't know eight years that I didn't watch anything on TV at all period. But now like I have Hulu with ads and like Peak Talk with ads and stuff like that, because the freaking ad free version is so ridiculously priced that you have no other choice but to get the ad version, and it sucks, definitely sucks. But the ads on there, dude, is so wild, bro, Like you literally just here, so just TikTok videos that look like they were that anybody could do, that anybody could make.
Speaker 3: Well, they probably just put a filter on them. They probably filmed them like normal and then put a filter or maybe they use you know, one of the newer iPhones with one of those I think they have little camera lenses you can attach to the iPhones. People film movies on those now short films. It's probably how it's done. Look, because it's less money that you're spending on a commercial to production to make a commercial. You can do it with the skeleton crew like I could do it. You could do it, any of us could do it. And then that's just more that's less money you have to put into advertising. But it has an even more profound effect because that's how people get their information. That's what they're used to seeing. It's the whole generation raised by that. They don't know anything else. I guess I'm part of the part of one of those generations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the beard beard trimmer and the which is so weird. Dude. I heard a blue chew ad on peacock the other day.
Speaker 3: Blue chew.
Speaker 1: They had a blue chew ad. No like blue choo, like the boner pills.
Speaker 3: I don't know that, Like you never heard of these. It was like not a blue chill or blue blue pill or whatever.
Speaker 1: You blue choo c h e w blue choo. So I heard it. But but that but that started, that started in the alternative community. Blue Choo started in the alternative community. They were paying podcasters and people people to promote Blue Choo on their on their podcast, and now it's gotten so big that they haven't ad for it now on TV.
Speaker 3: I just know.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I was like, wow, I can't believe this. And also with manscaped. Manscaped also started in this uh in this community. The whole the company was paying the podcasters and the people to promote manscaped and now manscaped is freaking huge. Two point oh baby, how are you going to trim them balls? Dude? You need the low lumber or two point zero?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: The whole revolutionary movement, as far as I'm concerned in America writer, the idea of the revolution. We're having a revolution. Honestly, if it's not trolling, I don't think it's exclusively that. I think it's just commodified. They've just commodified the revolution. That's that's That's what I think this has happened. It's pretty much. I think that's simple. It's like, you know, you come to the United States and you get a souvenir in New York of the Statue of Liberty, or you get a souvenir of like I don't know, the Mount Rushmore. You get something American, you bring an American flag back home or whatever, wherever you're coming from, whatever you like, you get something American while you're in America, and then as you as you leave the US with your statue of liberty, you get frisked and you don't have any freedoms of movement or speech or any of that kind of stuff. It's just kind of like weird, and it's that's basically what's happened to the revolutionary movement today. It's not only co opted, it's commodified. It's just we're selling people things while we have a revolution you know, brought to you, brought to you by uh, you know, uh, tear gas or riot gear. It's a product that's being sold to you. You know this, this riot brought to you by whatever the product is. That's how I feel about it. Anyway.
Speaker 1: Are you prepared for the apocalypse? Ryan, Well, do you have a rock hard boner for the apocalypse or your balls shamming and trimmed for the apocalypse? Well, you need to blue chew and the lawnmower two point oh mega system. There you go, there's your free ad blue Choo, pay me money, I don't have the Blue Choo and free ad for the lawnmower two point.
Speaker 3: Oh well, Roder, you gotta have you gotta have that that. You gotta have the Survival mac and cheese and the oatmeal and the orange powdered drink because.
Speaker 1: That's my Patriots supply.
Speaker 3: Bro. Yeah, you want to make sure you see that mushroom cloud in the horizon. A good thing. You've got the orange powdered beverage.
Speaker 1: GM saws. Sam TRIPLEI promotes Blue Choo, but he wasn't the only one. There was like several people in the in the community, and nothing against I love Sam Tripley, I love TEMPOI, I love all those guys. But uh, I mean, it's just so strange how it starts in this community and now it's like become so popular that it's like like an everyday thing and they're doing ads for it on TV. But good for Sam Tripple even making it super popular and selling and making a lot of money. Good on him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's nothing wrong with advertisements. There's nothing wrong with I mean, I have advertisements in my speakers show for my free archive. I want to clarify that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that there's something suspicious about certain people, not all people, certain people, certain movers and certain shakers, certain influencers, and I think that those kinds of people are being influenced or controlled in the same way that we find all these musicians and Hollywood celebrities, actors and actresses, artists, etc. Who are either on or who have parents that are on the payroll of the CIA or the military or some other intelligence agency. It's a long documented history, and I don't think that the influencers today are any different than that, or are they immune from that.
Speaker 1: Damn case has a blue rooster chicken Chew's.
Speaker 3: That's the good stuff that'll get your cock card.
Speaker 1: Yeah, baby, sign me up, Sign me up. I need that blue chee and a lawnmower two point oh along with the my Patriots supply so I can be hanging out on my booker with a shaven ball sack and freaking rock hard bone or baby ready to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't want hair down there during the apocalypse. Nope, sounds like that. Sounds like a Phil Hendry commercial or something for one of those art art bell shows that he did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, it does like, what are you gonna you need to be? Having h makes your aero dynamic when you fight, that's from Pineapple Express, but makes me a errow dynamic when I fight.
Speaker 2: That's I'm gonna trim them ball hairs and my armpits.
Speaker 3: I'll just say for the rect I hate social media. I don't like influencing. I don't consider myself in an influencer. I don't know about you.
Speaker 1: I just wish people would want to, you know, help support people out of the kindness of their heart. And that's not saying that I haven't had that. I've definitely had that. A lot of people have contributed and really appreciate them. But you know, we shouldn't have to freaking force it down their throats and make them feel like that they have to do something right. It should be kind of like based off of who you like and like the merit of the person.
Speaker 3: You know, it's all about optics though.
Speaker 1: You could be presented yeh, but Ryan Brother really appreciate you. I was a wonderful conversation. Love just hanging back and chilling and talking with you. Some of my favorite shows and can you let people know where to find you online? Plug, your website, your show, whatever you would like people to know where they can find your content.
Speaker 3: Yes, you won't find it on social media, largely because I've been kicked off of everything. So I have a website tstradio dot info. That's www dot tstradio dot info. Very simple, basic website, full show archive going back many many years. I also upload bestus in that archive. The new shows are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Because of the time difference from where I am, I upload the shows in the evening here, which are technically the early hours of the morning in the United States. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. That's where all the new shows are on the website, or you can just search TST Radio, Spreaker, Apple, But all the links are there on the website with the two social media pages I have, which are X and Facebook, and I mean, I've been banned so many times from both platforms and I have to keep starting them over and over again. So it's I don't really honestly care if anybody goes to Facebook or X and follow me or uses them. It's it's it's a hopeless process. But you can at least use them to see what the new shows might be about. Otherwise, TST Radio dot infos the website, it's the best way to find the show. And if you'd like to email me Rdgable at yahoo dot com, r d G A b l E. R d G A B l E at Yahoo Yahoo, Yahoo dot com.
Speaker 1: Yes, please email Ryan and tell him how wrong he is about everything.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm yes, I'm wrong about the reading right, the reading ability in the US.
Speaker 1: It's I mean, that's the typical thing that give him the bullet points to it and make it so freaking long that it's impossible for him to ever respond back.
Speaker 3: Yes, those are my favorite emails that are like twenty five paragraphs like I'm proofreading a book.
Speaker 1: Well, Ryan, thanks so much, brother, really appreciate you. The links to Ryan's information is in the description of this video, and please be sure to the thumbs up button to help the channel and the algorithm. Sure subscribe it. The BiCon as well for notifications, and all my links to everything that you need is also in the description. And thank you guys very much. Thanks everyone in the chat. Appreciate everyone being here and having a wonderful conversation and We'll see you guys next time. We'll be back on Monday. Bye bye.