Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Wednesday, Okay, great in resort and casino. Yep, we're going to be their Memorial Day weekend partying with Steve Aoki. Don't forget to get those talkbacks. And you want to hang out with us? You want to hang with Steve, you want to party, Jess, you're not going to be there. We just found out.
Speaker 3: Wait what it unfortunately lands on the same exact day as my boyfriend's birthday?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 1: Why is that an unfortunate thing? The same going to the best party of the.
Speaker 2: Summer sounds like the best weekend ever.
Speaker 1: Would be a good time to celebrate your man's birthday going to an awesome party.
Speaker 3: But his idea of I guess what he wanted to do was go to San Diego.
Speaker 4: So that's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Boring, old, sleepy old San Diego's going to go to Legoland or something. Jeez, come on, we're going to be a great party with Steve Aoki.
Speaker 4: Jealous.
Speaker 2: Listen, if you want to come party with us, then leave us a talk back, your name, your phone number got to be on there, and then eight fifty this morning. Make sure you're listening to wild because you can hear talk back played back, and if you do that means you want and we'll be partying with you. On May twenty fourth, all right, the first talkback of the day.
Speaker 5: Hey, guys, it it without the haircut. I can't allow three days without a first talkback, so I had to. But in lieu of today being National Show your Appreciation Day, I thought it would be fun if you guys will go around and tell each other what you appreciate about each other. I'll go first, Jess. I appreciate that you bringing young and hit vibes to the show, although your hobby is aligned with some of the hobbies that retirement homes. Selena, I appreciate that you're the only one on the JV show that follows me back on Instagram. Thank you, Graham. I appreciate that you always return my dms. I know I can be annoyed unless I talk about the Niners. Then you get mad and say hurful things to me. I don't appreciate that though. Ray oh my god, that was a long talkback.
Speaker 1: Obviously that was the first and second talkback. Had to stitch them together there. He went well over his thirty seconds, but Okay, I appreciate you, Slenna. You're the only one here that falls Edgar without the haircut on Instagram. I do always respond to his dms, but he slides in there and we'll try to talk smack like right like ten seconds after the Niners lose, like, ease back, bro, give me some space for a minute. I need to wrap my head around just what I just witnessed. And Jess, I mean spot on with Jess. Your hobbies do resemble those of people in a retirement elderly?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like all hobbies are elderly hobbies now that I think about it.
Speaker 2: No, not really like partying.
Speaker 1: From people like going like kite surfing, or like partying bungee jumping.
Speaker 3: I just I wouldn't consider partying like, oh it's my hobby that I do this like as a.
Speaker 1: For some people, it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, that's what we were looking for when we were hiring someone at least right.
Speaker 3: Pottery and cats covered, Yeah, pottery anymore? At Lisa got it the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's so JV Show did to be here?
Speaker 6: First time?
Speaker 1: Back of the day.
Speaker 6: Hopefully this is for Graham it's five thirty in the morning, and the girls are probably united again when the show starts.
Speaker 7: In half an hour.
Speaker 1: Raham, what time do.
Speaker 6: They usually arrive? I'm thinking Selena pops in five point fifty right, doesn't even do a pre show. No offense, Selena, I'm just one off, what Graham says. And then you said that Jess shows up later than Selena. So Jefs pops in flat fifty five. They walk in, go to the cop machine, throw on the headphones, show starts, a Sala.
Speaker 1: Goes, Oh my god, Lady's care to address that?
Speaker 2: That's literally how it goes.
Speaker 3: How do you know I except that I usually get here before Selena just separate today lately, just slightly slightly.
Speaker 1: And it was rough used to really beat Selena and I val you snooze are more and more and just give less of a damn, which is interesting.
Speaker 4: No, I'm gonna get I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to get back to that.
Speaker 3: But today, you guys, I woke up realized one, I only had nineteen miles of gas in my car are okay?
Speaker 4: Had to stop by for that.
Speaker 3: Then my exit that I usually take was blocked off by those little fire stakes that cops put when there's an accident that okay, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: Like dynamite dynamite.
Speaker 4: So then I'm driving having to figure out another.
Speaker 3: Way to get to work because I only know one way of getting here. So I'm trying to mess with my GPS. My GPS is out of whack. It's saying turn right here, turn left here, says turn right at the light.
Speaker 4: I turn.
Speaker 3: It's a one way icy cars coming all the way from Afar straight at me.
Speaker 4: That's the morning I'm having.
Speaker 2: Can I just say one quick thing, Yes, the fossil she came in here and gave me that same story, and I was like, oh well, let's see what's going on and checked the traffic report. Nothing.
Speaker 1: It didn't say anything about the road being covered in firesticks.
Speaker 2: Saving it was, I swear. Anyways, you guys, it is time.
Speaker 1: For the four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: Oh so, Tesla's company earnings released came out yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, huge dollars concept really throw it really okay?
Speaker 2: Spell seventy one percent over the first three months, I.
Speaker 1: Take you five.
Speaker 2: Total revenue decreased by nine percent in comparison to one year ago. So good work. People keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Voting with your dollars is one of the most powerful things you can do in the United States. All Right, the weight is over and we finally get Game two of the Warriors first round playoff series with the Rockets. The Warriors one game one of this series, and tonight's game is in Houston again. It's gonna be interesting to see if coach Kurr decides to bring Jonathan Kaminga into this game, as he has been noticeably benched during the play in tournament and in game one. Tonight's game tips off at six thirty. Go Mets, Go, Mets.
Speaker 3: The typical spring day today with the mix of morning.
Speaker 4: Clouds and sun.
Speaker 3: A little drizzle is possible this morning in San Francisco. Other than that, highs will be reaching the upper sixties to lose seventies, and overnight lows we'll dip into the forties.
Speaker 1: Hey lebre bestie, Hey day. Today is going to be a nine travel or study to research a passion, make a long distance connection, and the educational opportunity is worth pursuing. But keep things simple. I don't know what any of that means. It sounds like just travel abroad to smash someone but whatever, that's.
Speaker 2: Exactly what it means. So good for you guys. Good for you guys. Let's go straight into our cool or not list? Can I kick it off?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 2: Cool or not? James Logan High School? Obviously cool right, Union City? But cool or not? The video of the rat.
Speaker 1: Dropping from the ceiling in one of the classrooms, calling him Spidery. Oh my god, he was walking like on the ceiling somehow.
Speaker 2: Jab Morning Show. It's on our Instagram store if you haven't seen that video yet, Oh my god, I would just I would never go back to school. It's just a little rat that's disgusting. Care verone knows how many more are in there behind the walls and up in the ceiling, just like walking around. It's only a matter of time before they start coming through the fence all over the desks.
Speaker 1: I mean, the most remarkable thing about this video is, like, did you know rats could walk on the ceiling an upside down?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: I didn't know they had spider Man skills like this, Hence why then they've nicknamed him Spidey. I just that, like that part is interesting to me.
Speaker 4: You know what, I.
Speaker 3: Feel bad for rats because they're I feel like they're just they're like kind and their cousins to the hamster, which Selena, you have one that's basically a rat.
Speaker 1: You're housing a rodent.
Speaker 2: But I know, but hamsters are so cute just because they have slightly fluffy Yeah, and they don't have gross long tails.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the tail is kind of yeah, the tail is.
Speaker 2: What makes them really disgusting.
Speaker 4: Maybe if they were also like different, like cute little color.
Speaker 2: I mean, people do have rats as pets, not like not this one. You're gonna see this video, but you go to the pet store, they have like little like white or those mice.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's interesting that. Yeah, when they when it's like a white rat, that's somehow better than your standard a street rat looking rat. Like they it's the same thing with just different color for rats. Put some one thing bad thing about rats is you get one in the house, also get one in the school.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: They do some damage in there.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. So who knows how many other are in there? Is it is multiplied and multiply.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a bunch of them. They're just chewing through everything and all the wires.
Speaker 2: And pooping everywhere, oh everywhere. And they carry disease nutses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah for sure. Yeah that one cool that it can walk on the ceiling.
Speaker 2: Not so going on cool.
Speaker 4: I'm one of those students. So surprised.
Speaker 2: Jeames Logan High School, you got a wrap problem?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hello, what do you guys think cool or not? I watched Black Mirror season seven, episode one. My wife and I watched it on Saturday night. Is that what it is? Season seven?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Season seven, episode one. Yeah, we watched it, sat down, watched the Saturday night and I told Kate, I was like, look, everybody is talking about this show.
Speaker 2: We've got to watch it is the one that just recommended. She's like, I have anything at least watched this episode.
Speaker 1: Watch this one. It's about a woman that you know, has some sort of uh neurological disorder, right, she has like a tumor or something. Then and they put a chip basically in her brain to keep her alive, and then all sorts of weird technology stuff starts happening as the company that implanted the thing starts throttling her data more or less of like setting a network of where she can travel to and stuff. Look the concept, I thought, you know, pretty clever, but I'll tell you we have one major problem on our hands. You guys, what, Kate's out no money. She is not a fan.
Speaker 2: I think that she'd be more like most likely on board with it, so what I.
Speaker 1: Thought so too. She the look that the episode, and again, I mean, if you haven't seen it, you know spoiler it does it does take kind of a dark.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there's a lot of uh yeah.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of dark stuff in it and gross and some gross stuff as well. And that's where you lose Kate.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she's just.
Speaker 1: Not into it. She's like, I just I don't like I just have a like a icky feeling after watching that. I didn't like it. I thought that the show and in my opinion, I was just like it was like, it's okay. I didn't think it was like, oh my god, you have to watch this episode. I thought some of the acting pretty good. I thought some of it was like kind of cheesy and corny. And I had trouble kind of balancing that the storyline was like very serious and then like kind of corny, and then very serious and then kind of corny, and you're like, what are we doing here? That's just my review.
Speaker 4: Okay, then watch episode two.
Speaker 1: No, that ain't gonna happens. Three.
Speaker 4: I liked three.
Speaker 1: No, there's not a chance I'm getting her back in you guys. But we did discover that we had almost ten episodes of Summerhouse on Bravo to watch. We didn't even know that was on.
Speaker 2: So Kate only liked Summerhouse and Real Housewives and Southern charm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, so we threw in some Southern charm after that, you guys, and made a couple of cocktails and like, life was just so much better. We had so much more fun. Summerhouse is good, you guys.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you at least gave it a chance.
Speaker 1: I get we tried. I look, I tried. I got her to watch that one episode, but it didn't Land didn't.
Speaker 2: Is it something that you would watch without her? Like, would you be willing to give it another chance? You kind of have to know that that's just like the vibe of Black Mirror, got it.
Speaker 1: I Mean, there's other episodes that I've heard about where I'm like, oh, that sounds like a cool concept and I'd like to watch that.
Speaker 4: Most of them do make you feel a little bit uneasy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's just the show. It's just the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't based off the one app that one episode, I was not sucked in.
Speaker 2: Like oh oh watch your mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it didn't suck me in.
Speaker 2: Okay, well okay, okay, Well maybe another night then not cool.
Speaker 4: I guess I'm changing.
Speaker 2: Sorry, we will continue our cooler not list.
Speaker 4: A little later.
Speaker 1: On the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine, just came up with a new business right there, hearing that song, I think this is gold. Tell everyone, we need to invent this fast coffee, right it trademarket?
Speaker 4: Great?
Speaker 2: Okay, so are you going to say it or no? Well somebody might steal it though, that's.
Speaker 1: A good point. It's a robot bush waxer. Is that not a thing? But robot waxing? Is that not a thing?
Speaker 10: It?
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 1: You have a robot that does your eyelashes, Selena?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is there one that does wa your legs or your I've never heard of.
Speaker 4: I think given a few years, and that same one that you're going to is going to be able to do.
Speaker 1: The pinpoint precision.
Speaker 4: And maybe like a twoin one like it does both at.
Speaker 1: This time powered by AI though and AI is always learning and it's judging.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it doesn't judge.
Speaker 4: You're taking a picture and saving it to the cloud.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's for sure in the cloud.
Speaker 2: It is welpany nine the JV Show. I'm Selena, Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 4: It's San Francisco gamer Babe.
Speaker 1: I know we're not supposed to do this.
Speaker 2: But happy hope you guys have a good day.
Speaker 1: Love you by right. I forgot.
Speaker 2: All right, we used up all for the morning day. That's it, you guys, cut it out, all right. So ES and I want to lay on a couple scenarios for Graham here based off videos that we saw. I saw this posts a video. They are at the grocery store, Graham, and they're at the self checkout, and then you know, the girlfriend she sets up the phone and she's like, you know, scanning things and bagging things, and her boyfriend trying to help hands her something. Every single thing that he hands her she puts back in the cart and picks up something else, and people in the comments are like, uh, why are you being so rude to your man? And she was like, oh, you know, and he didn't take it the wrong way. In the video, they were like laughing about it, and but she explained how when it comes to like grocery shopping or shopping in general, like she just has to have things done a certain way, and that especially includes the way she packs her groceries when she's getting ready to leave, and that he was trying to help, but he was just like more in the way, if anything, Graham, how helpful are you when it comes to grocery shopping for the Herbert House.
Speaker 1: Like if we're shopping together, because yesterday, like I go to Costco and do the shopping by myself. You know, some of the shopping. My wife does some of the shopping.
Speaker 4: But when you guys go together, if we.
Speaker 1: Go together, I'm pretty good. I think I'm very helpful in the grocery store. I can follow a list, then get go, get the items and then putting them on the conveyor belt and bagging him.
Speaker 2: That's I love that I cannot ask my husband to go to the store and get anything. He is so clueless. He's lost in every single grocery store. He doesn't even know where things are in our kitchen. Like it's like I have to do the grocery shopping by myself. If he comes along, he's like rushing me and he's just in the way, and I'm just like, just leave, just leave me here. I'll ooper back.
Speaker 1: The one part about grocery shopping I don't like is putting stuff away when you get home. Yeah, I mean, I'll do it.
Speaker 4: I did it.
Speaker 1: I went to Costco yesterday and of course come home with a million things. And then it's like finding space in the refrigerator because inevitably that means you got to take out some old leftovers and then wash whatever type of war that they've been rotting in through it away a month or two. And I hate that part of it. I hate that part of it so that I'll do it. But that's my least favorite part.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not for me. Not for me. You have a Oh yes, So I want you to go to JV Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Go check it going now, So, Graham, I want you to tell me what the right way to act in this situation because it's a video of a couple holding hands while roller skating. Right, the guy isn't looking in front of him and runs into another woman.
Speaker 4: That's roller skating in front of him.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: That causes the woman to fall and then he quickly lets go of his girlfriend's hand, so he's trying to help the.
Speaker 4: Woman that just fell.
Speaker 3: His girlfriend is like, you know, arms flailing, crashing into the wall. The man extends his hand to help the woman that he, you know, caused to fall.
Speaker 4: And people are a little torn on this. Who should he.
Speaker 2: Have helped out? First?
Speaker 1: He did the right thing, And I like, how we have a poll here to vote who he should have helped first? The woman in the gray that's the one that he knocked over, or his girlfriend, and he should help the one that he knocked over. That's what I would do, Like instinctually, if I crashed into someone, I'm checking on them first. Meanwhile, my wife is just crashed into the bark to the barrier over there and she's probably injured. But you check on the person that you crashed into first, right.
Speaker 2: How I feel? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah? A lot of people though in the comments you'd be surprised.
Speaker 3: They were like, oh, hell no, if like, if that's me, he needs to check on me first because I'm his girlfriend.
Speaker 2: And but if you watch the video, he didn't know his girlfriend's is gonna go slamming into a wall, and by hello, why can't you skate without holding a person's hand.
Speaker 1: Right, And she was skating along pretty well, like It's not as if his hand was holding her up, and I think it was. You know, she's got the ability to skate on her.
Speaker 4: Own, so to do that, she does end up kind of.
Speaker 1: I think part of his collision with her is what sends her into a bit of a spiral. But she's still probably but if you watch the end of the video, she's back on her feet like no problem, And so he should be helping this other woman they crashed.
Speaker 2: Feel like, if anything, I the girlfriend would be turned off if you didn't go to help the person that you just crashed into and made fall right.
Speaker 1: In the spirit of cool or not because it's a Wednesday, cool or not skate skating holding hands?
Speaker 4: If you need the help cool, I.
Speaker 1: Guess if you Yeah, if you need the help, but just for a Lou's romantic. Yeah, but for a minute maybe. But if I got to go every lap holding hands, I feel like you're holding me.
Speaker 2: Back, So at least like a half lap, I want to.
Speaker 1: Turn the jets on and go fast. There was a couple yesterday at my gym that I was walking around any between any station that they'd go to, they would hold hands and it.
Speaker 2: But god, that's so cute.
Speaker 1: It bugged me. Why I'm going not cool on that. You're at the gym, go work out. You don't need to hold hands when you go from one.
Speaker 2: Drug couples they hold hands everywhere. Why does it bother you so much?
Speaker 4: At the gym, I'm with gram.
Speaker 1: It looked like the guy was being forced. He didn't look he looked annoyed. That's great, friends making me hold her hand. We walked over here the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 8: Hey, JV Show is Christina from Sacramento. I'm just calling because I can totally relate to the grocery store story. My husband comes with me. We go every Saturday morning at six thirty am. Yes, getting to that age, but anyways, that's another subject.
Speaker 1: We go together.
Speaker 8: The only thing he's not.
Speaker 2: Allowed to get is fruits and vegetables. That's on me.
Speaker 8: But everything else he can follow a list quite well. Just thought i'd give my two cents. Have a great day, guys, buye ye.
Speaker 1: I love that every Saturday morning. It's that's in the morning, So I mean, you have the story of yourself but thanks the hottest thing.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So people in LA are pissed that Kanye's in town and causing mayhem. So apparently he plastered LA's larch Mott neighborhood. I'm not really sure where that is, but there's just ads everywhere, urgent ads seeking mails for his choir, which apparently I set up shop near an elementary school there. I remember we talked about these casting calls a while go, where he said, no fat people, you gotta wear all black clothes, must be comfortable shaving your head and wearing swastikas, you know, among other requirements for this gig. So these auditions have been taking place like nearly every day. It's loud, it's noisy. Kanye's music has been blaring constantly from the speakers of this warehouse, and there are people that live nearby. This is like in a residential area, and the houses are like shaking from how loud the music is. And then there's all these creepy shaved head guys walking around in all blacks. So residents have been complaining to the police, but so far nothing. Plus, there's been like swastika graffiti popping up in their neighborhood because of this, and cop said that they launched an investigation and they're looking into the into all the complaints, but so far they haven't done anything about it.
Speaker 1: I mean, Kanye in your neighborhood would be just the worst. I can think of few worst neighbors than that. I mean, who who would be a worse neighbor than Kanye Ronie No, She's dancing in her own house, just being weird in there.
Speaker 2: Antonio Brown.
Speaker 1: Antonio Brown would be up there.
Speaker 4: I can't think of anybody, and.
Speaker 1: Kanye would be the worst neighbor of all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I no agreed. The Golden Bachelor has announced who their new bachelor is going to be for season two. Mel Owens. Do you know who that is? Graham mel Owens. He's a former NFL player. He was the ninth overall pick during the nineteen eighty one NFL Draft by the La Rams. Remember this is the Goals and Bachelors, so these people are I was going to.
Speaker 1: Say, I don't remember that draft because.
Speaker 2: Oh we weren't born. Yeah and a half Grandma's twenty grandparents told me about that one. Well, Mel Owens, if you want to see him, he's on JB Morning shows on our Instagram story. He now works as a lawyer in Orange County. He was previously married. He has two sons, but now he's back looking to find love. So he will be the next bachelor on ABC's The Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 1: He looks very Bachelor Nation stereotypical, because he looks like a very safe choice for the Bachelor fan.
Speaker 4: He looks like Gary.
Speaker 1: Yes, he looks a lot like the last guy. He lives in Orange County. I'm sure he's got plenty of money and just like it, old white guy with nice teeth, you know, like, what are we doing here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would like to see the diversity that.
Speaker 1: That would be nice. I do think that the Golden Bachelor is superior to the whatever, the regular just the regular Bachelor, because like that has run its course now that.
Speaker 2: One is done and need to get rid of that. Even your kids love watching The Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 1: They did. They got very invested in Jerry's love love story of the past season, So I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I can't wait to see how they feel about Mel there's.
Speaker 1: Something to there's something to this show. It is better get rid of the other regular version. It's done. They've done it too much, all right, Graham, all right, bad news for dogs surfi and fans because this year's World Dog Surfing Championships is that serious risk of being canceled. The event is held every year in Pacifica, and if you've never been to it or seen anything about it, it's just as it sounds. It's dogs riding waves on surfboards. Well, the event is in trouble because they need to raise a pretty significant chunk of change by May first. Guys, can you believe it's almost May first? This year yeries flying by. If they don't hit their fundraising goal, they are calling it off. Organizers say that the costs for things like permits, fees, other requirements that are required by the city of Pacifica have skyrocketed over the past few years, so they have a go fund me up they need to raise at least they want. They're trying to raise twelve thousand dollars, but they need to raise at least ten thousand dollars by May first, and so far they've only raised about two thousand dogs from all over the world come to surf in this competition, but organizers say the event, which is tentatively scheduled for August second at Linda mar Beach, has about a They think about a thirty percent chance of taking place again. If they hit their fundraising goal, then the Dog Surfing Championships can happen. I remember we talked about this last year. They were in a similar predicament last year. They had to raise like around ten thousand I think it was a similar amount last year, and some sponsor of some company came through sort of at the last minute and donated a bunch of money and then the competition happened. So we'll see if that happens this year. But if they don't get some money and fast, then no World Dog Surfing Championship. The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, we got a shout out Graham.
Speaker 1: We do moms and my DM's moms and my dms ago once says, good morning, Graham. Want to see if you guys give a shout out to my daughter Ariana for her birthday. I believe this is the fourth year you guys have given her a shout out, and the first and the first year it was JV. She loves listening to you guys. You're her favorite and I just want to tell her I love her so much. Little chicken, love mom, dad, brother, and sister. So happy Happy birthday, Arianna. I'm not sure who either way.
Speaker 2: Point Hey, before we kick off, what the bleep? Can we talk about Walton Goggins.
Speaker 1: Is he still having an effect?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 2: So remember that we talked about the Walton Goggins effect. He's one of the stars of this most recent season of White Lotus and Women Men. Everyone is swooning over this guy and they're like, oh my god, he's made receding hairlines hot. It's hot on him.
Speaker 4: We just love receding hairlines.
Speaker 2: Now have you seen his latest photo shoots No JB Morning Show. It's on our Instagram.
Speaker 1: He's oh god, this is going to have a major effect.
Speaker 2: Let me know what you think, Graham, this is for a cultured magazine.
Speaker 1: The Walton Goggins effect. There's no receding hairline down there. That was a bushy something. But what do you guys think? Because he's got some maps, he looks like he's an incredible shape. It's hard. I haven't it's hard to take your eyes off the you know, it's just it's not for me.
Speaker 3: Also say if you I think if you look at his face too long, it's given grin a little bit.
Speaker 4: You don't think so.
Speaker 1: Like, oh I can see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 4: Get past that.
Speaker 1: It's grinch forehead vibes.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: I love the forehead, the receding hairline. You know people love that, and that's okay.
Speaker 1: Go hey, guys, go to the right yellow speedo. Why and why the man's spreading because that's just how men sit. I get that. Then put some pants and put some pants on this.
Speaker 2: Guy JV Morning Show if you want to check that out on our story. Let's get to what the bleep where you can win a Chuck mug. You just got to be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word. As always, leave your guesses on the talk back on the iHeart Radio app. Here is today's clip. Would you guys date someone who's never had before?
Speaker 4: How hot are we talking?
Speaker 1: How are they could probably outweigh that?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, really hot, like you're filling the person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Walton Goggins hot yell yes, all right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. And then remember you got to get your guesses in quick on the talkback Mike, leave us your name and your city along with that guest so we can shout you out. But the only person that's getting a JV Show chug mug is the very first correct answer the morning. And remember, so your guesses need to be PG oh a family show.
Speaker 2: Keep that in mind.
Speaker 1: Please the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Back to what the bleep? Where you could win a chug mug. You just got to be the first person a guest today is a bleeped out word ocasion miss today's clip here it is, Would you, guys date someone who's never had before? Or do you want somebody with a little more like experience? Oh yeah, no in doing things.
Speaker 1: But not too much experience? Right, yeah, like within a reasonable number.
Speaker 2: Go to your guesses.
Speaker 13: It's jose is the bleeped out word social media or Instagram?
Speaker 1: All right, guys, have a good morning.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a.
Speaker 1: Good question for you ladies. Could you date somebody has no social media?
Speaker 3: Yes, but only if you're being truthful about not having social media.
Speaker 1: I didn't have any social media when my wife and I started dating.
Speaker 2: How long ago was that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, with social media, I think.
Speaker 1: Social media was very most definitely a thing.
Speaker 2: You know, when me and my now husband got together, he told me that he didn't really he didn't have social media, and at first I thought, oh my god, red flag. He's lying. So I think that would definitely cross anyone's head.
Speaker 3: But if they truly don't have it, right, yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: I respect it.
Speaker 11: Elizabeth from my guest is sushi.
Speaker 2: Because you've never had sushi.
Speaker 1: Then you're not an adult.
Speaker 4: I would agree with that.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's one of the most popular guests. Is the sport that guests didn't cross my mind, but a lot of people guessed in sushi. What do you think about that? Could you date someone's never had sushi before?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll take I mean, yeah, but I would want somebody just more willing to try things, at least try it once.
Speaker 1: Also, let me ask this, Selena, you're one of the most selective eaters that I know, in sort of a You eat a lot of different things, but you have certain things you won't eat. Yeah, wears sushi on this list. I like sushi, all of it.
Speaker 2: No, just the basic rules.
Speaker 1: Are you getting like the stuff that's got to be like fried and it's not.
Speaker 2: Really like Oh, the deep fried ones are the best.
Speaker 1: I get it. They're delicious, but I'm talking about real sushi.
Speaker 2: But you know what, but I'll try it, okay, and I've tasted the real stuff.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 14: I'm transformed to I guess alcohol?
Speaker 1: Hope, then bye alcohol. Quite a few people have guessed that as well this morning.
Speaker 2: Could you guys be with someone who doesn't drink?
Speaker 4: I could, because then you have a d D for life.
Speaker 1: That's true. But then they also I feel like they're standing back judging you as you're making an ass for yourself.
Speaker 2: That's yeah. They they would be the ones that couldn't be with you.
Speaker 1: Probably probably all right.
Speaker 2: Continue to get those guesses. In what is Today's bleeped out Word? We're gonna play more of your top backs coming up the.
Speaker 1: TV show on Wild ninety four nine, Plain one the bleep.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do is be the first person a guest Today's bleeped out word and you win this chug mug if you missed our clip of the day here it is, Would you guys date someone who's never had before?
Speaker 4: It's a valid question.
Speaker 2: I could Oh, I don't think I could never had it.
Speaker 4: If they're really hot? Yeah, wouldn't you like put that aside?
Speaker 1: I'm fine with it.
Speaker 2: Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 15: Good Morning, JV Morning Show.
Speaker 1: This is David Alton Richmond.
Speaker 5: My guess with the answer is pets. All right, thanks by.
Speaker 2: Never had That's a great guess that could be with someone who's never had a pet.
Speaker 1: There is a certain level of responsibility that comes with pet ownership, of course, but you don't need to have one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you wonder if they can handle it or not?
Speaker 15: Right, Good Morning JV Show. It's Ricky from and I'm gonna guess salsa. I can't think of anything else. My mind goes to the bad spots, but I'm gonna guess salsa every day.
Speaker 2: Y'all mouth watering sausize. You've never had mouth watering salasaze before. I No, I cannot date you.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could either. That just tells me you were you have no sense of like even the slightest bit of adventure.
Speaker 4: In your lord.
Speaker 2: We wouldn't we just not compatible lived.
Speaker 1: Good Morning.
Speaker 11: This is Brionna from Freemont.
Speaker 2: I guess for the bleeped out word is exes.
Speaker 4: Yeah I could.
Speaker 2: No, you've never been in like a relation, never.
Speaker 1: Been in a relationship, or gone through a breakup. That means when I inevitably break up with you, like you're gonna be just this stage five clinger, can't get rid of your total psycho stalk in my house, dried it up and down my street at all hours of the night.
Speaker 2: I want someone who's experienced a bit of life, you know. Yeah, I think the bleeped out word this morning is coffee. I'm going to get mine?
Speaker 16: Is it coffee?
Speaker 1: Coffee?
Speaker 2: No one get the word today?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 2: Nope, No yours today's clip unbleeds. Listen up. Would you guys date someone who's never had roommates before?
Speaker 1: Rum me any thoughts on that, Jess, Could you date somebody that's never had a roommate before?
Speaker 4: I could?
Speaker 3: I would wonder though, like how are you living with other people? You know?
Speaker 2: Like that's the thing for me. I want someone who I know has experience with manners and they're courteous of the people that they live around, because at some point the goal is for us to be together, and I'm going to be the one living with you. I want to know what I'm getting myself in, right.
Speaker 1: I think having roommates is incredible life experience. It's one of those things that you need to do. I don't know that it's necessarily a prerequisite to dating someone, but it it's nice to know that they're able to do that successfully live with other people before if things should go that way and they we end up moving in together.
Speaker 2: Exactly, But it's not a deal breaker.
Speaker 1: It's not a deal butak, Jess, have you ever had roommates?
Speaker 4: Do my parents count?
Speaker 1: No? No, No, they don't. Wow.
Speaker 3: I know I'm scared of having roommates. To be honest, I would never want I don't know.
Speaker 4: I hear those stories.
Speaker 3: Of like, never be roommates with your besties because then you'll like end up.
Speaker 2: Hating each other.
Speaker 1: I think sometimes that's that's true for the most part. Well, no, I think sometimes it's true, and then other times, like in roommate situations, it's the most fun ever being roommates, like with people that you're close with. I don't know. I've had a lot of different roommate situations from ten people in one house. I've been roommates with my brother here in the city. I've like you know, just the two of us, I've like run the gamut. I've had every number. I've had ten roommates, one, two years, six, you know, like in college, different situations, right, six roommates or eight roommates or whatever. It's fun.
Speaker 4: Did you ever have any crazy ones though?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course I have to share beds with them.
Speaker 1: I think we had to vote people out of the house before.
Speaker 4: It's like a reality show.
Speaker 1: Yes, there was a you know, the tribe is spoken and then we like snuffed out their little torch and we're like, you've got to get out.
Speaker 2: You got to get out now. Yeah, oh that sounds so fun. Hey, nobody got the word today. That's two days in AE I know. But you know what, tomorrow morning, that's gonna be your time to win this. Chug mug. Okay, we'll do it again seven oh five here on the JV Show.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Let's go to the phones.
Speaker 2: Who do we have on the line this morning?
Speaker 17: Hi, my name is Julie.
Speaker 2: Hi, Julie, has it going It's going good. I'm actually pretty excited.
Speaker 10: Wasn't expecting to get through.
Speaker 2: Oh you got through, and you have a chance to win tickets for you.
Speaker 1: So don't blow it.
Speaker 2: And don't blow it, Julie, come on, get it together. You're gonna do no pressure. You got this, all right. Let's go to question number one. By the way, we're gonna ask you four questions total. Gotta get three correct and you went easy enough. Question number one, Sydney is the most populous city in what country?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Australia?
Speaker 1: Yep, fat question was a layup. Come on, that was too easy. Try this one. Question number two, True or false? Spaghetto is the upper term for a single strand of spaghetti. Spaghetto.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys, what you've never heard of the spaghetto. No, my cousin grew up in the spaghetto. He said it was hard to get out. But now he's finally made it and he's driving.
Speaker 4: He's in the spaghetti.
Speaker 1: He's got hell of spaghetti spaghetto. That's the thing, all right.
Speaker 2: Julie, good job. Here's question number three. Let's say, let's see if you can get this one. Which amendment to the US Constitution deals with freedom of speech?
Speaker 1: Four say fourteen?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did this effort just say fourteenth? Does she just say fourteen?
Speaker 2: Didn't what what that would be the first amendment?
Speaker 1: Your first amendment? Right, the friend of the speech. I'm nervous.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. That's all right, she's gonna get this. Okay, it's okay.
Speaker 2: You're still in the running. It's all good.
Speaker 1: It was an oddly specific guest though. Fourteen. You know, I'm not I can't remember what fourteen is? All right, question number four? You need this one to win the game. Pablo Picasso, an iconic artist that hailed from what country? Think about the name? Yeah, wow, truly, God did it?
Speaker 3: You saved yourself there and you just got two tickets to see j Bibey in a hit shows happening.
Speaker 4: Main tenth at sa Pace Center.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, thank you, You are very very welcome. Julia did it? Hang on for those tickets, Grammy, we got some shout.
Speaker 1: Out the fourteenth Amendment. By the way, is birthright citizenship something? The same?
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 1: Come into play? Yeah a lot lately? All right, Uh just look just one DM today, just someone no, no, no, no, don't, because don't You'll get people riled up, and then I'll get like four hundred of them and then I do the shout outs and then no one ever says thank you after I do them, so ms are clost. I'm happy that there's this one DM today. Here it says, hey, Graham, can I get a birthday shout out for my nephew slash godson. His name is Hajj Segovia and it's for his tenth birthday today. We hope he has a great day and we love him so much. That's from TiO Lucas, Tia Renee, and Tia Yesie, so happy happy birthday, Hajj shid Goovill. I hope you have a great day.
Speaker 2: The Digits today, Yeah that's a big one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us, so we cannot wait to hang out with you Memorial Day weekend, May twenty fourth, mark your calendar is great. In Resort Casino having another pool party. You guys, remember the ones from last summer so fun, some of the funnest parties I've ever been to. And Steve Aoki is going to be at this one. That guy knows how to party.
Speaker 1: Okay, us on a hell of a show. This party is going to be wild. The last years, the ones we did last year great and so so much fun. They were fun and they were wild. This one I think is going to top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so twenty one and up and plus greaton Resort is just a really fun place. Anyways, So listen all this week we have your chance to when you're went in to hang with us because these full parties always sell out. All you gotta do is leave a talkback now with your name your phone number, and then listen back at eight fifty to see if your talkback is the winning talkback.
Speaker 11: Honest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the bag.
Speaker 2: So Ben Affleck has been secretly going out on dates. You guys, remember, after all that speculation that he wanted his ex Jennifer Garner back, we were told no, he doesn't even want a relationship right now. Well, apparently his bestie Matt Damon, his wife, has been playing matchmaker for him and he's already been on a couple of secret dates. No actual sparks with anyone yet, but there are still a couple of people that she's been like dying to set him up with. It doesn't seem though, like he's looking for anything serious, but he is open to dating. Like the gist, she just.
Speaker 1: Wants to go to a town called Pound.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Why why do we call these secret dates? Is he supposed to meet the press and give a press release before I Am going on a date this evening, just to let everyone know He was supposed to make an announcement about it. No, I guess it's dating.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want anyone to find out. Maybe maybe a lot of people think it's too soon, or he just doesn't like the media spectacle. That's the one thing he hates. He doesn't like all the attention. And that was a major thing with with Jalo.
Speaker 1: Jalo's already moved on, She's already engaged.
Speaker 2: She probably is.
Speaker 1: We don't know that, but I think we've predicted that she probably is by now.
Speaker 2: The source says there is one requirement though, you want someone who is sober, since he struggled with alcohol in the past. And listen to this, there is one person he has his eyes on. Are you guys ready sure?
Speaker 4: My god?
Speaker 2: Who Sydney is Sweeney?
Speaker 1: Who doesn't have their eyes on her?
Speaker 2: Apparently he's been asking around and using his Hollywood connections to try to get a meeting with her. And it's not just the looks thing, because obviously she's like, you know, super hot, but he's also heard great things about how smart she is and how she's business savvy, and she's actually been making a name for herself as a producer in Hollywood. And he's very impressed by all that. And she doesn't drink, she's not into all that partying. She's a homebody, which is perfect for him. Yeah, she's also like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's twenty something, yeah, and he's probably fifty.
Speaker 2: So she's twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Get out of that pond, bro, you're fishing thirty years younger. I get that you're some big Hollywood celebrity, but get out of there, bro.
Speaker 2: Maybe she doesn't mind the age gap. Her ex fiance that she does edit things with was forty one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's gonna mind it in a few years. Once he started dating and he's eighty and he turns into Joe Biden, do you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Plus, she's gonna date Don Powell eventually, so I feel like that's gonna have it.
Speaker 1: That seemed like a better match to me's stay away from large, you know. Backtat Ben afflack. We don't like, we don't need that. You don't need all the baggage that guy coming up.
Speaker 2: I know is Justin Bieber in a cult?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Do you really think so? Do you think it's possible?
Speaker 1: Of course, I think it's possible. Anything is on the table with this dude.
Speaker 2: Do you guys remember Justin's clothing brand, Drew House, the one that had the big like smiley faces all over it. So I guess it's not really a thing anymore because Justin and his friend Ryan Good, who co founded Drew House with him, they're no longer on speaking terms right. Ryan said they haven't talked in over a year over concerns about Justin's pastor, this guy named Judah Smith. So apparently Justin and his bestie Ryan, they would go to this church together, but Ryan ended up leaving because he felt like it was a cult. It was very culty give him cult vibe, so he left. Justin stayed, and then Justin started to get closer and closer to this pastor guy, even giving him a position at Drew House. He became like a board member of this clothing brand, which Ryan thought was really weird. Yes, Justin and the pastor even went to last year's Super Bowl together, so that's what led to drew House falling apart. All the while, Justin's former friend, you know, got bad vibes from this guy from the start, and this is Justin's new best friend.
Speaker 1: Look, do I think it's within the realm possibility?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 1: Do? You have to take it with a grain of salt when it's someone that they've had a falling out, you know, and they haven't spoken in over a year, so you have to kind of look at it through that lens what this guy is alleging.
Speaker 2: Yes, but the falling out is because of the.
Speaker 1: Church, right, and I mean Tom Cruise has been in a cult for decades, you know what I mean. So it's definitely it's definitely within the realm possibility. And not to get into a big religion talk, but I would be very skeptical of and look, I'm an atheist, a full transparency, I don't believe in religion, but I would be very skeptical, as should you if and I don't know if Bieber's pastor is one of these, but he seemed to be kind of a flashy guy from what I remember, And if your Pastor's flying around in private jets and whatnot. And is that these megachurches and getting all kinds of money. I would question, I would just I would that would raise some red flags in my mind, like what's happening here? Yeah too, something's up.
Speaker 4: I feel like he's just taking getting taken advantage.
Speaker 2: By every yay, by everyone his whole life. Basically, yeah, all right, Graham, what do you have in trending? Buddy?
Speaker 1: All right, you guys, brock Party is in the building. I repeat, brock Party is in the building. Were talked about this yesterday. Yesterday was the first day of the forty nine ers voluntary offseason workout program, and I think most of us Niner fans assume that brock Party would stay away as he is still negotiating his next contract, which could be worth north of fifty million dollars a season. Party's made less than one million dollars a year for his first three seasons in the NFL, last three years less than a million dollars. Granted, the guy's got a lot of endorsements. I see him in Toyota commercials and everything else. He's doing just fine, but his NFL salary has been very paltry compared to what everyone else is making this upcoming season. He has one more year on his contract where he would earn a little over five million dollars a year. Again, that's very small NFL quarterback standards, but by all accounts, he's going to get a new deal this offseason and he's earned it. Most guys would not. Most guys excuse me that have not yet gotten their bag, would not be showing up to a voluntary team program. But according to Niners GM John Lynch quote, that's Brock. He's a pro. Brock's very clear minded, not going to let other people influence what he should be doing. We're looking forward to having him as our quarterback for a long time. That's good news to Niner fans that want to see Perty sign. We also talked yesterday about whether George Kittle and Fred Warner would be in the building yesterday. Well, Fred Warner was. He's looking for a new extension, but he's got a couple of years I think left on his deal, so it's not as urgent. George Kittle not at the offseason voluntary. Again, he doesn't have to be there, but he wasn't there yesterday as he is looking for a new, restructured extension of his own.
Speaker 4: How does this make you feel ground It's.
Speaker 1: Still a little nervous because I've read reports that they're sort of fumbling their contract negotiations with George Kittle and forty nine ers have had a history in the past couple years of dragging these things way out until right before the season starts, and then whatever player that is, whether it be Brandon Ayuk or whoever, they don't have any time to get on the same page with the offense during training camp, which is important. It's like, sign these guys before that. Also, the longer you wait to sign these guys, other guys around the league sign their deals and it pushes their number up even higher, and then you end up signing them for more money. Just sign them now, get it done, and then let it go. That's just my two cents.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he's gonna I think we're gonna keep him though.
Speaker 1: He'll be with the team. He'll he'll be with the team this year, but you want him to be happy. He had a really good season. Right the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 12: Hi, guys, this is Muddy calling from San Leandro. I'm the chick from comedy Jam no longer Blue Hair Lady. But I'm actually leaving the callback because I have a bone to pick with Graham. I just heard him say that nobody thanks him after the shoutouts. I thank him every single time.
Speaker 18: I have the receipts to prove it.
Speaker 2: How a great day you, guys, Bye bye.
Speaker 1: I was just exaggerating when I said nobody's answer for the birthday shoutouts, but I think we're hovering right around five or six percent. Thank great. So I appreciate those of you that reach back out and say we heard it or whatever and say thank you.
Speaker 2: I mean every that means.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean I was exaggerating a little bit, but it is a shockingly low number, just to I'm not looking for your sympathy or your tears, or your thoughts and prayers. I'm just just pointing out mere fact.
Speaker 2: So another social media platform has announced that they're going to be doing their part to try to get minors off of the app, not completely, but like less, especially during school hours. Pinterest Really.
Speaker 1: Our teens on Pinterest, well, they're on there, like pinning floral arrangement ideas for.
Speaker 3: Them, SOMEDAYO you get outfit in on Pinterest, you get like decor.
Speaker 1: The court in high school?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: What do you get in the lava lamp for your room?
Speaker 2: Confused by this?
Speaker 1: What are we doing?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't think they needed this, but I like Pinterest. Put the respect on Pinterest. Okay, do you like Pinterest too?
Speaker 2: But there's not a single teen who can't wait to get out of school to rush home and get on Pinterest.
Speaker 1: Pinterest is awesome when you're planning a wedding or building a house, so you need some design inspiration for something, it's great. Pinterres is great for all those things. I think Pinterest put this out as a way for teens, for them to educate teams that they exist.
Speaker 2: Right Like I do like what they're doing between the hours of eight am and three pm. They're targeting users between thirteen and seventeen years old. They're going to get a pop up notification that says focus is a beautiful thing. Stay in the moment by putting Pinterest down and pausing notifications until the school bell rings.
Speaker 4: That's not gonna work.
Speaker 2: But nobody's nobody will see it because there's no teen on Pinterest, right.
Speaker 1: Just say, put down Pinterest and go make a friend. What are you doing?
Speaker 4: Close in, close Pinterest and open Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get on TikTok. It's way more more air speed on there?
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? Utah man is looking for the Bay Area author of a message in a bottle, and I thought maybe we could use these airwaves to help track this person down. This Utah man, he says, he and his family. His name is Clint Buffington, and Clint Buffington, he and his family. They routinely find messages in a bottle. This is like their thing, which is interesting. I don't know if they go on vacations and then just scour remote beaches looking for them, but they found I think like one hundred and sixty of them or something. Anyways, they recently found one on a remote island in the British West Indies near the Bahamas. And he says he waited a little while till he could be together with his family so they could open it together. It's a I don't know, it's a strange thing. It's their hobby, I guess. And they opened it and this is what the message inside read. It said, Hello, This message was released from the middle of the mid Atlantic Ridge on a sailboat crossing from the Canary Islands to Saint Martin on the sixty six catamarant Flash. My name is Tom Welch. I'm seventeen years old. I live in Menlo Park, California. Our crew consists of eight people and we've been sailing for seven days so far. Hope you get this message. And then he also went on to include his email address from Menlo School, which is a private school in Atherton. Now this message was dated ten years ago. This wasn't some super long loss message, but ten years and now this guy's trying to track down Tom Welch.
Speaker 2: Who is just a seventeen year old that's a sailing across the Seven Seas. Like, what the heck?
Speaker 1: Well, he goes to a private school.
Speaker 2: An athlete too, Sorry, they're sailing team.
Speaker 1: He's probably with his sailing his sailing buddies on some sort of a yacht. Must be nice. Well. Tom Welch obviously is now twenty seven years old, and Clint Buffington has had no made no progress in tracking him down. He's got very little social media presence, if any, so he hasn't found him then, and he believes that he went on to study at Stanford course. So he's wondering if anybody knows Tom Welch again, who's now twenty seven years old and went to the Menlo School and possibly Stanford. So if anyone knows this guy, now that we're using our airwaves, I want to send a message over to Clinton Buffington because he would like to have a word with a mister Tom Welch, who I think, look would be kind of cool. We can help find him, track him down, but I think he should be served sided and fined for.
Speaker 2: Littering in the ocean. Yeah what if a whale would have swallowed that thing up or something.
Speaker 1: I never look as cool as it would be to find a message in a bottle from like a hundred years ago or something. And oh my god, this little piece of history preserved inside this bottle that's just been bobbing around the Atlantic for decades. That's kind of cool. Can we talk about how many of these things never get found. It's just garbage in the ocean, or you find it like a year later. Big deal. Someone threw a piece of trash into the ocean a year ago, and now you're finding their message, big deal, stop literating in the ocean.
Speaker 2: It would be kind of cool though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but stop literally get the point of it.
Speaker 3: It depends on what messages inside like this one, sorry not impressed, Like okay.
Speaker 1: On a catamaran somewhere between the Canary Islands on spring break.
Speaker 2: Let's shut up like the top, like a murder confession or something. Yeah, something like that, like you know, go to this.
Speaker 1: Map for treasure and yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: My other thought is it's plenty funny.
Speaker 1: Put a thousand bucks in there. Let me find something, some gold coins.
Speaker 2: There we go. Now we're talking. Isn't it possible to find anyone just by like googling their information? Can't you find somebody's like entire existence, contact information, past addresses.
Speaker 4: Let me see if I can find it.
Speaker 1: Apparently, well, look up Tom. Well, she's twenty seven years old. Went to Stanford, he said. Clint Buffington says he's gone through all these steps and has not gotten any response from anything and not been able to do it. So Tom, welch, if you're listening, Yeah, leave us a talkback first and then send a message to Clint to Buffington. But yeah, stop littering in the Ocean.
Speaker 2: People wouldn't be crazy if Tom Welch left us to talk back and then he ended up winning to go to this pool party at Great Resort, And you know we're.
Speaker 1: Just like partying with Tom Welch and Tom watch is rich. Obviously he's like put everything on my dad. Yeah, yeah, bottles on, bottles on Tom.
Speaker 2: Well, we're gonna be there with hopefully Tom Welch, Stevie Yokest.
Speaker 1: That's who we really want to see.
Speaker 2: If you want to leave a talk back, it's for your chance to hang out with us because these pool parties always sell out. It's happening on May twenty fourth. It is Memorial Day weekend, which makes it even cooler.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we.
Speaker 2: Were just talking about Pinterest because they are urging teens to get off their app during school hours, and we're like, what teen is on matress?
Speaker 10: Hey, Selena Justin Graham, you would be surprised teens are on Pinterest. My daughter is now fifteen and she's been using it since she was like ten years old. She gets a lot of inspo from there, and and she's been using my account. That was like her first exposure to social media quote unquote, So yeah, they are on there.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we're staying corrected.
Speaker 2: Teens are on one.
Speaker 1: It's the.
Speaker 2: I'm not buying it.
Speaker 7: Hey guys, this is Caitlin from NAPA.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 7: This is in regards to you talking about Pinterest and yeah, I thought the same thing Pinterest is for, you know, like old board women.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 7: No, Pinterest not only does it have a ton of videos like reels and that kind of stuff, but you can also watch very inappropriate stuff. So a lot of teen boys are on there.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm back in.
Speaker 4: I did not think.
Speaker 1: Funny to download the pinter sap. You hear that, teen boys? Listen up? Teen What is this?
Speaker 2: What do I have to search? Because my algorithm is like house plants?
Speaker 4: Yeah, mine is like outfits Chicken.
Speaker 1: Recipe, mine showing me like different they for brides and hardware for style. Yeah, you can get some interesting content on there, apparently. Do you think there's like Pinterest influencers who are of the Yeah, but I mean of the of the more adult variety, like they're pushing you over to their only fans. Are they using Pinterest as their platform?
Speaker 3: I didn't even think that Pinterest allowed that type of content either.
Speaker 1: I'm adding that to my inspiration board for sure.
Speaker 2: That's your next social platform. Yes, will you add me to your board gram? I'd like to check it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no problem. You first have to figure out how to make a board. But once I do that, you're in.
Speaker 2: So what's been going on in Fremont?
Speaker 1: You guys, you didn't hear about the I've seen headline mystery of the decapitated animals? Oh no, Well mystery has been solved, well not entirely, the mystery of what kind of animals were decapitated because they were found on there were some animal remains found on a bench earlier this month at a at the train station in Fremont, and nobody knew what they was like, you know, decapitated this and to decapitate that. And then there was a duffel bag or something that also had some animal remains in it and authorities did not know what kind of animal it was. That's the part of the mystery that has been sold because they sent some of this evidence off to a forensic lab and they tested the DNA and the DNA has come back and he guesses on what kind of animal you think it.
Speaker 2: Is, like a cow. Well, I could think you would recognize that.
Speaker 1: That's pretty big to fit in a duffel bag.
Speaker 2: Oh like, don't tell me like a dog or something.
Speaker 1: No, it's not a dog, and it was not a hamster, and it was not a cow. It was sheep. Two dorper sheep. I guess that's a common variety of sheep. Couple of dorpers in there, decapitated left on a bench in Fremont.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 1: Now, look, this grizzly discovery got me to thinking, because Fremont number one on the list of every positive thing. It's constantly rated the best city to live in in all of the country, it's the happiest, the number one population with the happiest people in the entire country, list of lists. And you mean to tell me that they're just dorper sheepheads all over benches there. Yeah, I'm out what's going on here? I think we're being lied to that free Mont's the greatest city on the planet.
Speaker 4: I think they're hiding some secrets out there.
Speaker 2: Do we know? Do they have any leads or any suspicions, any theories as to what is happening, how they got there, who did it and why?
Speaker 1: Or who done it. Yeah, I don't believe there's been any progress in that part of the investigation. All we know is what was in those Duffel bags and on this bench and again a couple of doorpers.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know that Fremont had dopers.
Speaker 1: Dude, met, I guess there are some dorpers there. But you can't enter this into evidence. Next time there's a list that this is the greatest city on the planet, I'm going to post a picture of a couple of sheep heads the JV on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, these identical creepy twins, Bridget and Paula Powers. We talked about them on yesterday's show. They are Australian and they did a news interview. They're on their local news station because their mom had gotten carjacked and they were, you know, witness to this, and so they were telling their their eyewitness account on the local news and they went viral, not for that story but the way they told it, because they they said everything at the exact same time, and even when one would stop to breathe, the other one would finish telling the story. We'd finish each other's sentences, and it's just everything like the cadence, the way they said things, it was all exactly the same. Are they took the internet by storm after that one interview? So then they did another interview.
Speaker 1: Oh they're back, they're back.
Speaker 2: And this interviewer was like, Okay, you guys talk the same. Everything you say is the same. But how so listen to this.
Speaker 1: Clearly speaking union is the thing that you do.
Speaker 4: Hell, that's.
Speaker 17: Well, well it just happens. Then we don't know why. But we have tried to total separately, but we're not our salves. It's not us and it's very hard and yeah, and we don't care about the creatings. We tell well, we tell people if they can't stand listening to us, simply doctor, switch off the TV.
Speaker 1: My god, how and how do they walk around day to day like this when they I think when they go into in and out Burger, I'd be confused working there. How many double doubles do you want? Because you guys are both saying it, but is it just one? Because you're talking about just one double double, but you're both saying the same time, like, how do they get through their day to day life?
Speaker 2: Wait, listen to this next part because the interviewer was even like, Okay, I'm just going to ask one of you a question. I only want you to answer. The other one, Hush, be quiet.
Speaker 13: Hold on, I'm to ask you a question and I want you only to answer it.
Speaker 17: Pull up, okay, will I'll shine answer as best as I can't.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So she said that just her, but the other one was like saying everything under her breath, like, won't do it.
Speaker 4: That's so weird. It is the weirdest thing.
Speaker 2: But they said they just they can't help it. It's just something that happens, you know what, Graham, You and I we've worked together so long. I think that we probably do this sometimes, you know. But anyways, back to the twins. I think that's thing that most people wonder.
Speaker 1: About these twin twins. Is is it an act?
Speaker 2: Or is it real?
Speaker 5: Real?
Speaker 2: This is creepy. But I also really want to hear from their parents. But was this something.
Speaker 1: Something that they have done their whole lives, starting when when.
Speaker 2: They were really little, or or is this something that.
Speaker 1: A couple of bored eighties are doing now just to fill their spare time.
Speaker 2: Either way, I'm definitely creeped out by it.
Speaker 1: You know, you could imagine eighty one of one of them and the other one is in stuff you. I could not handle that, you guys, I could not be super weird creepy.
Speaker 2: What just happened? What do you mean I'm going to go home after?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: After?
Speaker 4: What has happened?
Speaker 1: What I'm just giving my tape on the twins? I thought it was really weird, But I do want to know if they started as kids, they.
Speaker 2: Probably didn't even dress the same. It's like, it's it's.
Speaker 4: Weird you grab your twin.
Speaker 1: I am a yeah, So what is the bond with your sister?
Speaker 2: You guys are clearly obviously are identical. You you throw away look a lot like her. Yeah, but what is that?
Speaker 1: It's nothing like it nothing like these these two crazy old bags. Like there's no way, like we're not like that. I don't my sister and I since I think people that are identical twins have a closer sometimes a closer like deeper twin bond when you're fraternal twins. It's like, I don't know, I've just always looked at her as like my sister. You know, we don't have like when somebody, when somebody gets hurt, do you feel their pain. No, I don't do.
Speaker 4: You wish you.
Speaker 2: Did, though, because like, what's the point of being a twin if you don't have that?
Speaker 1: But I don't want to stub my toe every time my sister stubs her toe. She's clumsy. No, I don't want to feel that pain.
Speaker 4: Like reading each other's minds.
Speaker 1: But why what do you say I want to I don't want to know what she's thinking about.
Speaker 4: I would want to do that.
Speaker 1: But like, it's what a cool party trick that you did a couple of times for friends. No, I don't want somebody inside my thoughts. Get out of there, you go viral diesel bags.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Graham, Okay, stop copying.
Speaker 1: I'm not copying you.
Speaker 2: Just Graham, Graham, stop stop copying me.
Speaker 1: WHOA, We're in sync. We're going to be cycle sisters before you know it. The show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We got to award somebody their way into this pool party happening at Greaton with Steve A.
Speaker 4: Yoki.
Speaker 2: Are you guys ready for this winning talk back?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Actually, hold on, I'm not ready. Okay, now I am.
Speaker 16: Good morning. This is Jennifer and stocked in. I really really really need some adult time. I would love to go to that pool party. My number is two zero nine six one.
Speaker 1: Jet stocked and you were there. What does she What do you think she means by adult time?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I think some sexy time.
Speaker 1: Hey, they allow that. By the greaton pool, I mean up.
Speaker 4: In their rooms.
Speaker 2: It's a resort.
Speaker 1: They got hotels.
Speaker 2: Early and get your day, by the way everyone else says, are on sale. But tomorrow morning we're gonna do it again. So tomorrow when six am hits leave all the talkbacks, you want to try to get in to hang with us. May twenty fourth and with Steve A.
Speaker 4: Joki.
Speaker 2: Before we get to today's hot is Trending, we're talking about these viral Australian twins that people just cannot get enough of because everything they say, they say it at the same time and it's just the weirdest thing. Hey, good morning JV's show.
Speaker 18: So I'm a little late and I just caught you guys talking about those Australian twins. But they are nothing compared to the Australian twins that were on this TLC show called Extreme Sisters. Now they even if they have they share the same boyfriend because they can't do things separate. They work at the same place because they can't stay separate, and they're very extreme.
Speaker 12: Check it out.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm in I think I've heard sharing a boyfriend. Isn't that like every guy's fantasy? Like twins two twins?
Speaker 1: Well again, I have a twin sister, and she and I used to share the same boyfriend in high school and like that got a little little awkward, but we did always have the same job, and we yeah, maybe we maybe, yeah, maybe my twin sister and I are more bonded than I thought.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Jamie Show. I just wanted to say that me and my sister, we are identical twins. Sometimes we say the same thing at the same time, but we don't do it on purpose. It just happens.
Speaker 11: There's we don't say the whole paragraph like.
Speaker 14: You and Pelein and Graham just did.
Speaker 1: That's doing overboard.
Speaker 14: But if you say the same thing at the same time or like scratch your head at the same time, it just happened.
Speaker 2: I think that's so cool.
Speaker 1: They get an itch at the same time and they say stuff at the same time. Identify what twin bond is real.
Speaker 11: I'm here for God, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, ovies, shows, and the most talked.
Speaker 4: About stories happening today and trending.
Speaker 3: Is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 2: So lil uzi Vert was rushed to the hospital. This was Monday afternoon after a call for a sick person came in. He was wheeled out on a gurney from this luxury condo building and then loaded into the back of an ambulance. Sources say that he was conscious okay when he gets into the ambulance, but his team was being like super secretive, like I've seen, you know pictures that were and they were as they were loading him in, his security held up black umbrellas like all around so nobody could peek inside. I mean, I get it, he's a celebrity, you know. But that was Monday, and then we know that they kept him overnight. As of yesterday morning, he was still there. Guys, there have been zero updates, like no information available, Like nobody knows anything about this. Don't you think that's a little strange.
Speaker 1: A little bit, and like.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe I'm just fearing the worst just because of you know, like when Jamie Fox was hospitalized and nobody was saying anything about him, and it was really really bad. So maybe I'm just I'm thinking that because of the Jamie Fox.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think when it's something more serious, yeah, you're less likely to get medical information about it. But when it's something like oh, just a minor scare.
Speaker 2: Dehydration, exhaustion, the typical celebrity stuff, and like normally TMZ will post like updates like, oh, sources say it was this, he's been released, or he'll be out tomorrow.
Speaker 1: There's nothing which little was it that ate too many hot cheetos.
Speaker 2: Little pump.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, maybe it's more hot cheetos, but I got the little wrong.
Speaker 2: All right, Shack's bathroom emergency. So this is Monday night on Inside the NBA. He had to get up, they're on live TV. He had to get up and walk off sets.
Speaker 9: The other thing about Kawhi is you know what you all right, big phone? I know, catching a crap? Go ahead, keep talking joke. Yeah, well on TV, Well that's that Olive all you've been drinking. No, you take some matches with you.
Speaker 2: He literally went off offset to go use the bathroom, and apparently this Olive oil thing. It's he's been doing it.
Speaker 9: He been drinking, he says, he read somewhere if you drink a shot.
Speaker 1: Of olive bill. I saw them doing that the other day in the Make or Proof. They've been doing it. They've been doing it, They're going to do it. You have to do it for two weeks, miss a lot of airtime.
Speaker 2: Man, for two weeks.
Speaker 1: Man. That's the one thing we learned from a lot of people that tried the Starbucks all the world drinks that it sent them Russian to make you go rush into the bathroom and you know, Shaq, he's uh, he's a big boy. He's got a big.
Speaker 2: Cow in there. So he comes back, and because it's inside the NBA, they show him leave, like the look on his face and him getting up to walk off. They show him in slow mo. And then he reacted to it.
Speaker 9: I'm sitting there, I'm sorry about America number.
Speaker 2: One, he said, it's the number one, or come on, we're not.
Speaker 3: If you see the look on his face that's like you're worried.
Speaker 4: Is it about to.
Speaker 2: Come right there?
Speaker 1: I know you're about to ruin your new suit.
Speaker 3: I love the fact that in the broadcast, like the camera. Literally, he's like trying to get away, but the camera keeps following him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not cutting his lock on that show. Those guys are not gonna let you off the hop. All right, Graham, all right, but on move over New York City's pizza rat, because there's a new viral rat that just said hold my beer. And his name is Spidy and he lives right here in the Bay Area. Cell Phone video from inside class at James Logan High School in Union City shows Spidey the rats walking upside down on the ceiling before he loses his little rat footing and he falls to the ground, almost landing on a couple of students. Has happened last week sometime. The footage has just begun to go viral. If you want to see it, it's up on our Instagram story. JV Morning Show. The superintendent of the school district there says he's launching a full investigation as to the rodents' origins. I don't know comes from the place that all the other rats come from.
Speaker 2: Birthplace?
Speaker 1: And what are we going to do a twenty three and me little rats genealogy? Like where do you think he came from? He came from Rattville, where all the other rats are from. I don't know where does any rat come from? Anyways. He said that the classroom at James Logan is under is next to an area that's under renovation. There's a lot of construction going on, so he thought maybe the rat came for the construction area. No, bro, the rat came from inside the walls at your old as your old ass high school. There's rats everywhere in the Bay areas. Just the thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so I'm for one hope Spidey does not get caught and he continues to live his.
Speaker 2: Best a rat life. We know Spidey's not the only one. It's got a whole family and kids. You know. The way rats multiply is just disgusting. They should honestly not make students go to school. That's gross.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But the fact that like Spidery's up there just walking upside down on those.
Speaker 2: With the way they just like leave droppings everywhere, and they got to see nutses and stuff, like, the students should not be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think if they pulled down the ceiling tiles of that drop ceiling in there, there's gonna be a whole massive meeting.
Speaker 2: I'm starting a petition James Logan High School should not be in session.
Speaker 1: You know what I found the other day when I finally decided to clean out my car been a long time. I need to post a picture of it all shined up, but I gave it. I took my car to get detailed, but before that, I cleaned it out, you know, to call the garbage out of fit.
Speaker 2: I hate that we have to do that.
Speaker 1: You have to pre clean. It's like having a house cleaner come to your house. You pre clean your house. Yeah, So I clean out my car first, and I lifted up one of the seats. There was a mouse nests under there.
Speaker 2: Yours? Are you in your car?
Speaker 1: Just think about that spot for a mouse because my kids are constantly dropping all their food back there, So free food supply and a nice warm place that's protected from the elements.
Speaker 4: But how does it even get in there?
Speaker 1: Just climbs up. Spidery can climb across the ceiling a regular mouse or rack and climb up a tire.
Speaker 2: No rats, Yeah, mice, spiders, they can all just climb into any car.
Speaker 1: Into anywhere and anything, and they can squeeze through very tiny spaces.
Speaker 2: You have to let go of that cargram.
Speaker 1: When I reached my hand in under there to grab the nest bare handed, of course, I was thinking, like, he's probably still in here, but he wasn't home at the time, so I just threw his house out.
Speaker 2: He came back and he's like, oh, where's my house.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be in there building the new life.
Speaker 4: The victied and you didn't even get a notice. That's so sad.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see the little new mouse house he makes in there. It's gonna be cute.
Speaker 2: This is so disgusting.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 13: A show with your Boys stuff from San Diego. So you guys were talking about contacts in your phone. Well, I put my wife's contact in there a long time ago when we're dating and haven't changed it since. And my ten year old son looked at the contact in my phone and he's like, why does it say booty call mom?
Speaker 5: I was like, yeah, I had no comment for that anyway.
Speaker 1: By hell, what if you had discovered, like you, both of you ladies are in successful long term relationships. What if you found out that that is what your man initially saved you as in your phone.
Speaker 4: What would you think silent treatment for a whole week? Because what what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Maybe but his view of you changed that that maybe that's how the relationship started.
Speaker 2: Maybe you saw him in the same light. I mean, chances are it was probably like that type of relationships. I don't think I would be mad that it started like that, But when it changes, you got to change the contact too.
Speaker 1: I'd be flat.
Speaker 2: You've got a ten year old kid, we're now married, and I'm still booty call on your phone.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but it's a you know, it's like me, I have my wife's maiden name saved in, their first and last name in there because that's how I knew her when we met, and that's important to me. And he knew his wife is booty call, and that's important to him. It's sentimental, it's a nostalgia.
Speaker 4: Can also be misleading.
Speaker 3: So if somebody sees that a booty call is calling his phone, red flags because then they think that he is booty calls.
Speaker 1: And they've been married now for a while and he said they have a ten year old. He's not hating any booty calls anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm going not cool, not cool, let's officially kick off our cool or Not list chess. Would you like to throw something out? I would?
Speaker 4: Okay, cool or not?
Speaker 3: Doctor Pepper is officially the most popular soda brand with teens.
Speaker 2: I see a lot of people hate on Doctor Pepper. I think it's unwarranted. It's delicious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not met at Doctor Pepper. I just don't. I haven't noticed the popularity surge, have you. I feel like it's now nowhere near the most prominent soda ever displayed in any convenience store or whatever, Like you hardly see it.
Speaker 3: I think the reason why it's more popular in teens now is because, if you can think back to the past, like year or so, there have been so many viral like drinks that people make with Doctor Pepper. Oh so right, we made like the one with marshmallow stuffing or whatever, nickles nickles, Yeah, so I think that's I thought the marshmallow.
Speaker 2: One was coke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we made fluffy coke, I remember, Oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: That was But there was the pickle Doctor Pepper. And then with the what's the Mormon the dirty soda?
Speaker 4: Yes, what was it called?
Speaker 2: It was dirty sodas?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I forgot the name of the show. But yes, the dirty sodas.
Speaker 3: I think that's what made it more populasting, at least with like the young kids who are on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Because I always I came across to me when I see it all the time, and it's like, who are the people responsible for keeping doctor Pepper in business?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Like, what's not with doctor Pepper?
Speaker 1: But I'm not mad died doctor Pepper either.
Speaker 2: It tastes really.
Speaker 1: Of all the diet sodas, it's I think it's one of the best ones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for me, I just wouldn't.
Speaker 3: If there's coke available, I'm picking that over doctor Pepper.
Speaker 1: I know me too. Oh, pretty tough to argue with that. Grammy like to dose in the nowt I would What do you guys think cool or not? I laughed and laughed at Selena and her bat problem. She had a bat or two that used to hang out by her front door, and I'm like, dude, who cares, It's just a little tiny bat, Leave it alone. And then she called the animal control and had it murdered.
Speaker 2: In my accident.
Speaker 1: I laughed at Selena for her bat problem, and now I have one.
Speaker 4: Wow, karma cool hot.
Speaker 1: You guys, it's bad. It's bad.
Speaker 2: Do you have bats at your house?
Speaker 3: We have?
Speaker 1: Look we live in a more rural area now where we built our house, and look, there's a lot of wildlife out there. But we have these big back doors, like kind of like big sliding back door, back door that opens all the way and it has a track and on the outside there's a little groove up under that track. And I've noticed because I was like, what's up? What are these streaks on the glass out here? And what there's a lot of batpoop out here. Where's it coming from? They're hiding up under the track of this door. And those streaks coming down the glass, that's bat pee and it's on that handle of the door. It's everywhere. It's like the batpoop's one thing. Sweep it up. I can sweep it all the way. I use the blower. Yes, and bats can spread all kinds of disease. Nuts is and but the but the number one, you guys, is just dripping all down the all down. I didn't know bats peed that much. They do, and it's all down the door. Now I've gone to war with the bats because I talked to one of my neighbors and like once you're once a bat has chosen your place as it's like place to live, they come back there for life. Yeah, they'll just keep returning always, and there's nothing you can do to to term. So I'm like putting bright lights out there because I'm like, they don't they're not gonna want this.
Speaker 2: The vampires they don't like light.
Speaker 1: That didn't phase them. They're still there. So then I started stuffing stuff into that track to try to like make it so there's no room for them in there. Nope, they pull it out and they still climb climb in there, And I'm so then now I got the lights on, I got this, I got the Every day they've found a new way to get in there and just go to the bathroom all over the door. Oh might drive me crazy.
Speaker 2: Are you going to call animal control to have them removed?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: The problem is they don't show up. They're not there during the daytime. They show up at nighttime and go in there and have a pea party, which I can't I can't figure that out. Why do they go into this whatever reason? They're not there during the day at least I can't find him in there during the day because I've looked, and at night time they show up.
Speaker 3: That's because your bat is like your bat.
Speaker 4: Your house is like a little bat hotel for them.
Speaker 1: It is now and they go there and just have like a party, and then they go all over the door. It's a huge mess. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like this is just it's got bad vibes right and all over it. There was birds crashing into your windows and dark. The place has bads. This is like the like any house you would see in a scary movie.
Speaker 4: It's haunted.
Speaker 1: That hurts, true.
Speaker 4: So what's next.
Speaker 1: I read online that they don't like peppermint oil smell, So I'm gonna get some of that and spray that up in there. See if that a noise?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I gotta try some other things, because I'm telling you they're a little good. They're a little number one and number two vandals. It's everywhere so happy it's your house and not mine. Thanks, So we're all going cool. Yeah, I'm going not cool. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, The.
Speaker 2: JV Show, I'm Selina Jez. Why are you going. Oh, she just stormed out of here. It's her bathroom, bathroom. She's back in the med's.
Speaker 1: Room, and it sounded so bad. It sounded bad. She texted me during that song. Stillina. She said her guts were imploding faster than that Titan subversible.
Speaker 3: So it's not everything's okay though, Just everything's fine.
Speaker 2: Very good. Jazz just told us that doctor Pepper is the soda that is most popular with teens right now.
Speaker 12: Good morning JV Show crew.
Speaker 19: This is Selena Richmond. Thank you Selena so much for seeing that doctor Pepper is delicious. It's my favorite soda, has been my whole life. But when I was little, my cousin used to like soda shame me because she liked pepsi, and she used to told me that I was drinking crack juice and that made me really sad.
Speaker 12: So I'm really.
Speaker 4: Happy that people love doctor Pepper like I do.
Speaker 2: Leve you guys, bye, yep, Yeah, you can't trust anybody that drinks pepsi right, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: Hey, guys said were without the haircut m I had. Dr Pepper is the best diet soda. Oh man, you just started a major debate. Coke zero number one for sure.
Speaker 1: Coke zero nobody drinks that. Now. Now listen here Edgar without the haircut. Coke zero is good. By the way, I'm talking about drinking, I'm talking about soda. Does that say they are diet so like diet coke, diet doctor pepper, diet rup beer, diet whatever, whatever. The soda is the diet version of diet so diet Doctor Pepper is. This is the diet soda. I think that tastes most like the original.
Speaker 2: Right, what's the.
Speaker 1: Difference, because diet coke don't taste like regular coke, not even close.
Speaker 4: The difference between diet coke and coke zero.
Speaker 2: Coke zero just has like zero calories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but so does diet coca zero calories. Also, it's a different it's a different formula meant to taste more like regular coke. And if you want one that tastes more like regular coke, coke zero is your go to. Diet coke has a whole different a great flavor.
Speaker 2: Anyways, who gives a fuck, Well, yeah, it's
Speaker 1: A good points true