Speaker 1: Dirty hands means clean theology.
Speaker 2: Can you dig it? What's going on on? My local guys and gals and long distance pals, And I have no Ben or Stephen to say that we're back today. I'm the lone ranger, so but they're gonna regret they missed this one. I have just a mind blowing episode for you guys today. I know you're gonna truly enjoy it. If you've listened to some of our other episodes I've mentioned about, you know, Jewish holidays and how they coincide with prophecy and with the death and resurrection of Christ and just all these things that you've heard me mention. I'm sure you've heard me refer to Mark Wilts in his book God's Daytimer. Well, I've reached out to Mark and he was nice enough to come sit down with us and just blow all of our minds today. So we're extremely thankful for that. And I've been excited for this conversation for quite some time since we I don't have anybody to have small talk banter with today, we'll just jump right into prayer and let's get going. Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for today, Thank you for all the many blessings that you've given us. We're just thankful to be able to live in a country where we can sit and discuss your word and dig into all these mysteries and bread crumb trails that you've left for us to find those who seek.
Speaker 1: We thank you for today's guests.
Speaker 2: We thank you for the discernment that you've given him, and for all his diligence and studying your word and writing these things down for us. Father, we just we're thankful for him and for his time, and we just pray that this message today reaches who it needs to reach.
Speaker 1: Amen. Amen, Well, Mark, how are you doing?
Speaker 3: Doing really good? I'm starting a new book. I'm going to be writing on the song with songs, and then I'm going to write another book on replacement diallage nice.
Speaker 2: We were talking in pre row. I can't remember exactly how I got exposed to your material, but once I did, I was just extremely thankful that idea that was just so enlightening, all the things that you have written about. For those that's not familiar with your work, just introduce yourself. You know, what are your hobbies, your interests, and what led you to looking to the you know the stars and the deeper you know meanings of the Bible.
Speaker 3: Well sure, and feel free to jump in any time if you want to. I don't mind if you want me to clarify something. But for me, I got you know, not going too far back in history. But I am Jewish on my father's side, and I have relatives who died in the Holocaust that are listed in Israel and Yakavashem or the Holocaust Museum, but it is on my father's side, not my mother's side. I was raised Catholic for nineteen years, and then I got saved, and I was in the independent Pentecostal movement for about twenty years, and then for the last twenty seven years, I've been studying the Bible from more of a Hebraic perspective. What I like to say is I know how to eat chicken. I can eat to meet and drow out the bone. Well, yes, Judaism has a bunch of bones in it, but so does Christianity. And I'm not going to turn down a t bone steak because there's a bone in it. So for me, it's a matter of knowing how to sort. And I learned how to study how the Jewish people studied, and that opened up a world to me because back in ninety three, my wife bought me a book on the Feast of the Lord by a Jewish rabbi, and I never read anything by a rabbi before, and I read it and it blew my mind, and I thought, oh my goodness, it's a whole new paradigm. It's like all of a sudden happen like on a movie there are three D glasses and all of a sudden you start seeing things jump out. And so in two thousand I started a congregation, my wife and I, and she thought a good name would be Elsiadai Ministries, so that's what we called it. So we've been going about twenty three years now, and it just grew like a wildfire. Especially in two thousand and eight is what I discovered the Ted trad or four Blood Moons, and I was giving it all the way free for six years, and then all of a sudden, a whole bunch of people started writing books on my material. And the publisher said, belt why don't you write it? It's your information, And so I put something together real quick, my first book I ever wrote, and I didn't take any kind of literary classes or anything, and I just put it together. But he was the publisher. He had editors that helped, you know, correct things. So anyway, that's when it came out, was my book in twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen, because that's when the blood Moons were and then our ministry skyrocketed after that. But we've been live streaming for ten years. So when COVID hit, we get fantastic because we were we don't own our own We own our own office building, but not our own sanctuary, so to speak. So we ended up not being able to rent. So we met in our TV studio. You know, we had we had up to one thousand people every Saturday, but now with our TV studio we were down to one hundred people. But we're now having two hundred and fifty thousand people online. So the congregation just blew up. Every weekend, we'll have sometimes up to thirty three hundred cities and thirty nations watching live. So but it's all because they've never heard some of this stuff before. You know, even in our local congregation, we will have a dozen languages. We translate life to the Russians in the sanctuary translate life to the Hispanics in the sanctuary. We got a bunch of South Koreans. We've got a dozen languages spoken, and we have a dozen denominations. We have people from all kinds of walks of life that come. So it's a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and see, that's that's awesome.
Speaker 2: That's something a lot of people don't realize, is us English speaking people don't realize that that's only like twenty five thirty percent of the world. So you're missing out on a lot of people. And I like how you said too. You know, you eat the meat and you spit out the bones. That's something we say a lot on this show. And I'm the type of person I listen to anybody because everybody has bits and pieces of wisdom. You just got to take from who you can and go on and build your own mosaic picture, you know. And yeah, but before we go in, you mentioned the blood moons and the tetrod. Explain to the viewers that's not familiar with that. What is a tetrod and you know, a blood moon supermoon and how those had an effect back in like was it twenty fourteen when this was going around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and twenty fifteen, you.
Speaker 1: Explain the railrums of that.
Speaker 3: Okay. A tech trad is when you have four total lunar eclipses in a row, back to back, okay, without having a partial lunar eclipse in between or of a number. So simply a tech trad is four total lunar eclipses, which are known as blood moons because the moon turns red. Now what happened back in two thousand and eight when I discovered they were coming in twenty fourteen? I knew from Genesis Chapter one, verse fourteen. God said he created the Sun and the moon for signs number one, not like he said for signs. So what he did He had the Jewish holidays b on a full moon and the new moon, so every month begins with the new moon, and it's only on a new moon you can have a solar eclipse, a total solar eclipse, so like roast Shana's on a new moon. Well, you can only have a total lunar eclipse in the middle of a lunar month, which is why I Passover and Tabernacles is on the fifteenth of the Jewish calendar. So God had it set up when they saw solar lunar eclipses on their holidays. They were to pay attention. Well, so I saw these four blood moons, and I was wondering, how often does this happen? Then when I researched it, I went to NASA's website. The last time it happened was nineteen sixty seven, when Israel captured Jerusalem. And the time before that was right after nineteen forty eight, nineteen forty nine, when isabel became a nation. I was blown away. Then I looked again, and the time before that was like five hundred years earlier. It was fourteen ninety two when all the Jews were kicked out of Spain. And so I'm going back in time and I'm seeing every time this happened, there were huge historical events that had happened with Israel. Now here's the fascinating thing that most people don't realize. A lot of people writing books saying different things, and some were saying things that I said that I never said. They totally misinterpreted me. But hindsight, like you said twenty twenty, looking back, what was some fascinating things was nineteen sixty seven when these four blood moves took place in nineteen sixty eight, it was exactly seven years. It was the beginning of a Shmeda cycle. And so you go seven years later, do you listen, theres know what a Shmeda cycle is? Said, I define that.
Speaker 2: I go ahead, just for those that are not familiar, but I know that's the renewing and the cancelation of dead and.
Speaker 3: Right, it's the seventh year. Just like seven days in a week, God had seven years. The land had to rest and they would cancel all the debts. It was a financial It's where we got our bankruptcy laws. We could cling bankruptcy every seven years. Okay, Well, the next seven year cycle is nineteen seventy three. Well that's when the Yum Kapor War took place. So I believe the four Blood moons. Well, not only that, nineteen seventy three was the year of Jubilee, which is huge. It's the fiftieth year. And so I believe that the four Blood Moons in nineteen sixty seven sixty eight was a warning about what was going to happen seven years later during the that next smeta cycle. Well, what happens I think was very significant. Prophetically, Number one, you had the Yom Kapor War. But number two. As you know, earthquakes and birth pangs kind of go together when it comes to signs of the tribulation, and they had got to get stronger and stronger. In nineteen seventy two, there were only five earthquakes, five between five and six on the Richter scale. But nineteen seventy three, when Roe v. Wade happened and the abortion became accessible, that very next year it went from five to almost twenty five hundred.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, boom, And.
Speaker 3: So I knew that this one of the big birth pangs, so to speak, Well, guess what you fast forward nineteen seventy three, That means the year we're in twenty twenty three, you had fifty years. We're in a year of jubilee right now, So this is the year of jubilee. Well, guess what twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen was the last four blood moons. And I believe it was a warning again from what was going to happen seven years later, which is where we're at right now, in this beginning of a Shmita cycle. So to me, we're prophetically at a very interesting time. When you see what's going on in the world, you know, with the potential of China and Taiwan, you got North Korea and the United States, you got Iran and Hezbollah and Israel. There's a lot of different war potentials going on. Look what happened with all this wokeism that's going on, I mean everything, it's just and financially, I would not be surprised if this fall we see a total economic crash because that's typically what happens in the speedy years. And adding a jubileear that also was a stock market crash in seventy three.
Speaker 2: You talk about the savens that when the blood moons happened and the stock market crashes and all the correlations of the sevens. I thought that was very fascinating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in two thousand and eight, that's exactly right, and then twenty fourteen. So it's like people need to pay attention to God's calendar. We're all on the wrong calendar or pagan Gregorian calendar is based only on sun. The Islamic calendar is based only on the moon. But God said that the sun in the moon was to control his calendar, and it was based on the holidays, the biblical.
Speaker 2: Holidays and with the genesis I think it was Chapter one, verse fourteen. You said that there was a common mistranslation with the word seasons. Would you elaborate on that.
Speaker 3: Yes, what we think of seasons, we think of winter, spring, summer, fall. But the Hebrew word there is mold aid. And that same Hebrew word in Leviticus twenty three, verse two is translated as feasts. Well, when you think of feast, you think of food. So what does the Hebrew word mean fall? Winter or does it mean food? They're both wrong, they are both wrong. The word actually means an appointed time, like God has a daytimer, and he's saying this has to happen now on this day, at this time. And so that's where the mistranslate, the misunderstanding goes because then it goes on and says days and years. Well, that's not talking about twenty twenty three or Monday and Tuesday. That's talking about the shmita year. Did you believe years? Talking about God's holy days? And so God has his own calendar, and if we want to meet, we have to meet on his schedule. We don't tell him when to meet. He tells us when we're going to meet.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 2: And you also mentioned and don't mean to put you on the spot. But I just listened to that sid Roth interview last night at work and talked about how you know the devil is messing with the calendar, and that even Daniel says the anti Christ changes the times in the seasons exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I thought that was very interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean to me, you don't put me on the spot, But think about that. If you're in sales and you have your schedule planner on your table and you go to the restroom and the competitor there comes in and there raises the time or changes the time, and then he goes in before you you know you're gonna miss that appointment. So I think it's important to realize God has a daytimerh skepuled appointments.
Speaker 2: With us, and Uh, if you don't care, I guess we'll go into one of one of my favorites, in which I said at the Blood Moon, I've not read yet, and I'm that's on my list, But God's daytimer. It gave me a whole new set of glasses and I've seen everything just in a whole new way. It totally changed my Paradigmond and I've talked about it and mentioned it on the show several times. But it just it blew my mind, how especially just with the death and resurrection of Jesus, you know, Passover you know, was basically how like how you referred to it as a dress rehearsal. He had them, you know, slaughtering this lamb in Exdus in Egypt, basically foreshadowing and showing his people what was to come. You know, then unlived bread. He was buried on unleaven bread, you know, and he was the first Fruits even as Paul says of the resurrection, he resurrected, you know, on the First Fruits feast, and then Pentecost, you know, with chivat the celebrating of the giving of the Law where the spirit was poured out. You know, it's just all these things correlate with these feasts and holy days, and if you, like you said, if you're not on God's calendar and timer, you miss all the very important significance of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so important, especially when you realize that God is the same yesterday, today and forever. If he fulfilled the Spring feast to the day of his first coming, he'll fulfill the Fall feast to the day of his second coming, and they have to happen in order. So the next feast to be fulfilled is the feast of trumpets. Do we hear about trumpets in the Book of Revelation all over, So the next feast will be the feast of trumpets, and it will happen on the feast of trumpets. You don't have a fall feast being fulfilled in the spring or in the winter, and so people need to realize this coming roast Shauna, I believe is highly highly significant because it also ends the year of Jubilee as well.
Speaker 2: And I love too. You know, like I said, you know, before we I think it was before we even started recording. You know, I was not raised Jewish, so I mean I was totally just ignorant to all of this stuff. But you know, I read in Genesis, you know that man was an inanimate object until God breathed the breath of life in him, you know, the ruoc you know in ras Shashaana means you know, the the breathing or blowing. Yes, and yes, you know then I've read that. You know, a lot of Jewish Rabbis believe that that was you know, Rashashana, the day of breathing blowing was the day of Adam's creation. You know, just all this stuff is just so eye opening, you know, But if you don't care, just walk us through, because i mean, I'm sure a lot of my listeners you know, are not familiar with, you know, the Jewish holidays and things like that. That just walk us, you know, through those and explain their significance and how they tie into scripture and prophecy.
Speaker 3: Sure, well, for those that are interested, this year, September sixteenth is Roshishana and it falls on a Shabbat or a Saturday, So September sixteenth. Now here's the thing. No parent would ever want their child to die, Okay, but if a little child had cancer or something that's going to die, you know, the parent is going to do every bit of planning that they can do ahead of time. Well, think about this, God, the father is sending his son to die. Believe me, he is planning everything. He decided. I'm going to determine what day he's going to die, what time he's going to die. I'm even going to determine what songs will be sung at his funeral. So here he had King David, a thousand years before Jesus ever came, wrote the funeral hymns that would be sung at his funeral. And so around one thousand BC, when King David is alive and he's king, he is writing the words that will be sung at jesus funeral, and its Psalms. If you remember, at the Last Supper it says they sang a hymn and went to the Mount of Olives. I bet none of your listeners, I can't say totally none, but I bet a majority of them don't know the song that was sung at the Last Supper, but I can tell you what it was. It's been the same for two thousand, five hundred years. They always sing the Psalms was their hymn book, and the last hymn they sing every passover is Songs one eighteen. So here David wrote Psalms one eighteen, a thousand years before Jesus even came. And so at the Last Supper, what were the words to the song right before he was betrayed and rejected? And Song one eighteen is the very verse that says, this is the stone the builders have rejected has become the headstone of the corner. Well, they sing it three times a day, one eighteen. Every day during Passover. They sing it at nine in the morning, the time of the morning sacrifice. They sing it at noon, and they sing it at three in the afternoon, the time of the evening sacrifice. So at the very moment when I believe in Mark it says Jesus was nailed to the cross the third hour of the day. Well, that's nine in the morning. That's the time of the morning sacrifice. So at the very moment, the high priest is binding the passover lamb to the altar. They're binding Jesus to the cross. And what is he hearing everybody sing? And Josepha says, there are a million people in Jerusalem for Passover during that time. Can you imagine a million member choir. And at the very moment they're binding Jesus to the cross and the passover lamb to the altar. He hears everyone singing those last verses the son one eighteen, which is binding the sacrifice with chords even to the horns of the altar. That's what they're singing at the very instant they're doing it. Yeah, yeah, And then that noon when all the lights go out for three hours. You know, well, they don't need their hymn book because they have this song memorized. But why here he is suspended between heaven and earth, and they're singing another versus some Wheen eighteen that says, the right hand of the Lord is lifted up, the right hand of the Lord is exalted. And here he is right the Lord being lifted up. And then of course again at three in the afternoon, the time of the eating sacrifice to kill the last passover lamb, that's when Hugh Wad dies. And again they're singing some one in eighteen over and over and says, you know, the Lord's mercies endure forever. So it's just amazing how God not only has the timing down to the day, but to the very hour. And so this is why we have to realize we got to get on God's counter because the next feast to be fulfilled will be fulfill on that feast day. Now I don't set dates, I don't know what year, but every year you want to go through the dress rehearsal. So you just let people rehearse the earthquake drills you know in schools, or the volcano drills or whatever kind of drills, hurricane drills, tornado drills. Well, if you observe those feast days, you know how to be prepared, you know what to expect. And so that's why I encourage everyone on September sixteenth go online to our website or do anything, but find a group where you can go through the dress rehearsal, because I believe listen to this at some point, because if you remember, Moses tabernacle was patterned after the one in Heaven. That means everything on earth is a pattern of what's going on up there. Every Rosa Shana, the angels in Heaven practiced the coronation ceremony of Jesus the Messiah as king on Roasa Shana. So every year on Earth we practice crowding issue as king on Roses Shauna. And some year, on that very day, it will no longer be rehearsal. We'll be immediately transported and join the heavenlys in a big part of the coordination ceremony.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean give you read revelation. I mean it's Rassha Shauna all over it. I mean all the Trump's, I mean the approach and the altar with the n Sense talks about the prayer coming up as as smoke to the altar. I mean all that it's all there on earth as it is in heaven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we see it because not only and I'm not saying this is one hundred percent true, I'm just saying it's just a suggestion. The feasts are repeated, repeatedly, fulfilled in different ways. Because I don't know if you've heard my latest teaching, but let me throw this in here right now too. I know this is going to come as a surprise to all your listeners. But the prophet Daniel, he was Jewish. Shock huh, Well, guess what. All the Christians are aware of Daniel's seventy week prophecy. And there's one week left. Well, that's the seven years Smita week. If there is not just seven years left, it's a Shmeda week left. So the tribulation has to begin the beginning of a Smeda cycle. We are this year in the beginning of a Smeda cycle. So if the tribulation doesn't start this year, it can't start for seven more years to the beginning of a news media cycle. Now, I'm sure that's blow them some people away. But here's the next thing. Because it's seven years long, could the seven trumpets of revelation happen every year? On the visa trumpets is the first trumpet, the second year of this meta cycle is the second trumpet, the third year is the third trumpet. So the visa trumpets can be fulfilled repeatedly until the last great so far.
Speaker 2: And I talk about a lot too is I think prophecy is something that just doesn't get fulfilled once exactly see repeating cycles. How many antichrists have we seen?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, exactly. Well, Matthew twenty four. Everyone knows Matthew twenty four. That's Hanukkah happen anything all over again. But if you never knew about Honikah, you won't realize that that's what's happening.
Speaker 2: And we talked about the birth of Jesus, you know he was. You know, even if you take the astronomical signs of Revelation twelve, you can put that into a computer software and it rewinds the clock, so to speak, and it puts it like at a especially when you put the moon at her feet, you got a a like a nine minute window on September the eleventh, three BC. That puts it right in the Feast of Tabernacles where they celebrated that God dwelt amongst his people. Well, this time he was literally dwelling with his people, and you know it talks about you know, there was no room left for them at the end, you know that. Yeah, right, And you put all the Jewish calendar dates together. You know, the Angel of the Lord went to marry and proclaimed her pregnancy during Hanukkah, the festival of Lights. Exactly, the light of the world was announced during the Festival of Lights. I mean, all this stuff is just beautiful.
Speaker 3: That's also when the rainbow appeared with Noah's flood. Yeah, right in the middle of Honukkah. So now one thing I can let your listeners know that they're interested in this kind of stuff, believe it or not. I spent hours and hours and days and weeks months, but I created a chart that they can download for free. And I have listed every Jubilee year clear back to creation and every media year clear back to creation so they can know it's all based on math.
Speaker 2: I mean it is. It's just mind blowing. And even you mentioned Noah's flood. You know, the day that he walked out to a fresh start, a new creation. Was the day Jesus walked out of the tomb.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Isn't that fun?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just I mean to me, but I know everybody's different, But me, I'm a why guy. You can't just tell me to do something. You have to tell me why I'm doing it and why it works this way for me to really get a hold of it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And it does.
Speaker 2: It just brings a whole new appreciation.
Speaker 3: It really does. And I think one thing that'd be good for your listeners. I'm assuming because of your name, the Big Bible blog and podcast, that you mostly have believers you know who are listening.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, one thing that a lot of people misunderstand. Everyone says it will be as in the days of Noah, and it'll be as in the days of Lot. Well, guess what. In the days of Noah, Noah knew when the flood was coming yep. And the days of Lot, Abraham knew when the fire was going to fall. There's always a remnant that no and this is why it's so important to get on God's calendar, because it will happen on God's calendar.
Speaker 2: Am I am, Well, so we've mentioned the past over how that was address rehearsal, the feast of unleavened bread. You want to go into that, well.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, on unleaven bread, he was without leaven and so here he's buried on the feast of unleavened bread. He was without sin. That's what unleavened bread refers to us, without sin, and here he is buried as unleavened bread. And then there's another verse in the Bible that talks about how truth will spring out of the earth, and Jesus says, I am the way, I am the Truth, and he truth sprung out of the earth. And then here we see he rows on the feast of first fruits. And so he God said they always had to bring the first fruits of the earth to the temple. And what happens. He is the first fruit sheath that goes to the heavenly Temple. That's why he told people not to touch him. And then when he comes back later they can all hug him and touch him. But he just had to present himself first in the heavenly Temple. And then of course Pentecost or shava Ote is the passovers, the barley harvest. Pentecost is the wheat harvest, and so a bunch of people were if you remember it passover. Also a bunch of other people rose from the dead and they were seen by everybody. So there was one harvest, and then at Pentecost you got three thousand of getting saved, five thousand getting saved. This is the wheat harvest for Pentecost. And Peter, if you remember he said, these guys aren't drunk. Hour of the day, Well, that's nine in the morning, the time of the morning sacrifice. And the spirit wasn't put out in the upper room. The house that had happened in was God's house, the temple.
Speaker 1: A lot of people know there.
Speaker 3: That's why there were so many people. Yeah, a lot of people miss that.
Speaker 2: And uh, we talked about Rashashana and the importance of that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And then there's Jong Kapoor and yong Kapor. You see in Revelation too. That's when the ark of the Covenant is revealed and everyone is in white, and when they all come back in Revelation on white horses dressed in white, that is a yong Kapoor event. I'm guaranteeing you that event will happen somewhere some year on Joam Kapur. But the tribulation has to start first. Okay, So because Roshishana is fulfilled first, then Yom Kapoor and again Yom Kapur could be fulfilled different years. The main event of Joam Kapoor is Israel will come to the Messiah. They'll realize the type of revelation that he is the Messiah. Yes, you what is? And then of course the next one is the Feast of Tabernacles, where God tabernacles among men for a thousand years, and that will begin on the piece of tabernacles. We read about that in Zachariah fourteen, where all the nations have to come up and keep the feast or they get the in no rain dot to honor him as king on secote Fisa tabernacles. And there's a lot of exciting things about the feasts of tabernacles showing fulfillment in the Gospel of John chapter seven, which is incredible.
Speaker 2: Which we talked about the Tower of Bible, and how you know where it says that he divided the nations amongst the sons of God. You know, the Benahi Elohem and how we were under the the thumb or rule of these rulers and principalities where it talks about in Psalms eighty two. You know, we talk a lot about the supernatural and I guess quote unquote weird stuff to Christians, that passages and stuff that just they just want to leave it alone or try to ignore it, you know, But we talked about the significance with that.
Speaker 1: How on.
Speaker 2: Secuit, you know, they celebrated the giving of the Law, and how they chose, how God chose that day of the pouring out of the Holy Spirit, and how they all spoke in the same language and understood each other in their own language, and how that was even like a reversal of the Tower of Babel, because at the Tower of Babyl, you know, the tongues were divided and the nations were divided amongst the sins of God. And how God was signaling to his people that he was regathering his nations and that the rule of these bene aha iloheen that ruled unjustly is now over. There's just I mean, there's so much stuff that that just lies beneath the surface there and if you're you know, I mean this pine. If you're not digging, you're gonna miss it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's interesting, there's a prophecy in Zephynia chapter three, like verse seven through nine, where God says He's going to return to the nation's a pure language. There will be literally a reversal of the Tower of Babbel where everyone is going to end up speaking Hebrew. It's just God's going to flip our mind and we're just like it happened at Tower Babbel. And uh, it's prophesied that there will be a literal reversal of the Tower of Babbel. It will all be speaking Hebrew. So you can study it and learn it now or wait for the free download.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you was talking about you know how you know the truth rises up from the ground even with the Hebrew letters. You know, you know he said, you know, I'm the way, I'm the truth, I'm the life. You know, I'm the alpha of the Omega. You know, well, he is the allg right to the tav and the very middle word because there's twenty two letters, is the mem right and that spoils truth, you know, because he's saying, yeah, I'm the beginning. I'm the and I am everything in between. I am truth. I mean, it's just isn't that incredible? I mean it's beful. You're quite a study here, I'm telling you. And what's crazy that it's nothing but God? Because I was your SA average kid, did not pay attention. I did not read any book that I just had to read. And it was like, in twenty twelve, God just flipped a switch in me and he lit his fire under me. And I've read hundreds of books and hours of podcasts and video you know, documentaries and stuff. It's just it's a thirst that can't be quenched, and there's no other explanation for it. And I wanted to, honestly just I knew how it affected me spiritually, and I wanted to share that with others. I was like, you know, God's having me do all this for a reason, even if it's just to share with others. This actually started as a small group. I invited like fifteen or twenty of my friends and some church buddies for a small group. I had four guys show up, and then we had three meetings and we talked about the three Rebellions, and after three meetings my bay. Steven's like, man, we're talking about a lot of profound stuff. We should be recording this. And I was like, I just maybe started listening to the Naked Bible podcast with Mike Haiser, so I mean I didn't know how to do a podcast or any of that stuff. I mean, And I was like, nah, we ain't doing that, you know, and he rode me, man, and finally I finally agreed, and we just just ventured off into the unknown and started doing this. And we just had our one year mark the twenty eighth of this past month, and fantastic. God is just I mean blew it up. I mean our YouTube channel. We only had our YouTube channel up for four or five weeks. We got over a thousand subscribers, and we got like four hundred subscribers just on our podcast feed and stuff.
Speaker 1: It's you know, the harvest is right. The people are ready to hear this stuff.
Speaker 3: God. Yeah, it's all God's timing. God is the one we don't save anybody. God says everything we can do his plan.
Speaker 2: Well, Mark, I ain't gonna keep you too much longer, but man, I really really appreciate you coming out and talking to us and I love to have you back again for another deep dive someday in the future.
Speaker 3: Oh, I sure would love it. I just appreciate you and all that you guys are doing.
Speaker 2: And honestly, it's it's uh, it's just fun. I mean, I love digging into this stuff and finding new revelations and the symbolism and all this stuff and all these mysteries and God's words.
Speaker 1: So it's a it's just a journey for me.
Speaker 2: And if other people want to listen and come along, hey, that's great.
Speaker 3: Well have you ever been to Israel yet? No?
Speaker 1: I want to go so bad, so bad man.
Speaker 3: God to come. You gotta come join me on. I have one coming up this end of October, the last two weeks of October, I'm doing a tour to Israel. And if you want to go to Israel, you got to go on one of my tours because I have special relationships with the Israeli soldiers and we go to military bases and we get military escorts, and I'm a good relationship with the government with the kanessset and we'll go to the Kannasset and people will speak to our group. But we're going places like nobody's ever been before this fall, and we even going to Jordan. We're going to Petra.
Speaker 1: Oh I want to see Petra for sure.
Speaker 3: Well, if you can come, you gotta go to our website and side up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'd love to have you.
Speaker 3: Boy. You could do a podcast for Israel.
Speaker 2: Now, that would be awesome. It's a little I mean, I just love to just go and just video all that stuff to be there's just so much history there. I told my wife my dream vacation would be to just take a cruise of the Mediterranean and just see all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just be beautiful.
Speaker 2: Well, Mark, thank you once again, and I'll reach out to you here in the future and get you back on You've got some time and we'll just we'll blow some more minds. Hopefully you can blow mine some more. I won't get back to you once I read that Blood Moon book.
Speaker 3: Also, all right, well thanks, it's been great. Oh yeah, I'm pastor Mark Builts with El Shadai Ministries. My email is Mark Builts at MSN dot com if you'd like to get a hold of it.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Mark, I really appreciate it. You bet all right, We'll see you, buddy. God bless.
Speaker 3: This is Mark Bilts and you are listening to the dig Bible broadcast