Speaker 1: And now it's time for the most exciting segment on the radio of its kind.
Speaker 2: Of the day. All right.
Speaker 1: Someone asked on the text line earlier if I was ever gonna yell in the world again, I cannot. I am unable to perform that yell because my voice can't do it.
Speaker 3: Just to give you, I had flame in my throat and was doing an emergency throat clearing with a microphone.
Speaker 1: Anyway, what is our dad joke of the day, please, Anthony.
Speaker 3: Why do scuba divers fall backwards out of the boat?
Speaker 1: Hop backwards out of the boat?
Speaker 3: I don't know, because if they fell forwards, they'd still be in the boat. Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, I love that joke.
Speaker 1: That's fantastic.
Speaker 2: What is our word of the day please?
Speaker 1: Two histrionic? Oh that means over the top dramatic, like freaking out, out of control kind of thing.
Speaker 2: That's I had no idea. I never heard that word yet before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I think I've used it on the show. If you paid attention, I heard it.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: What makes I don't know how to say?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: Is it tomorrow? Sauce tom ri, sauce T A M A R. I have it in my cabinet. I use it. I just never said it before. What makes tomorrow's sauce unique among soy sauces? And I use it for this very reason. So yeah, now I do know. I okay, free, Yes, it has no wheat. And I was like when I first found that out, I was like, does soy sauce actually have wheat in it? That seems weird, But I guess so, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I do not know.
Speaker 1: I actually cook more now with amino acids than I do anything else. Yeah, all right, here we go. What is our Jeopardy category? This pen sucks left motion? Left motion?
Speaker 2: Let most any of that in quotation marks no.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, men start this double or triple talk dance with a step to the left.
Speaker 2: A pre fame Bruce Lee was a champion at it in Hong Kong. One more time, please, men.
Speaker 3: Start this double or triple talk dance with a step to the left and then a pre fame Bruce Lee was a champion at it in Hong Kong.
Speaker 1: I have no idea, Like, I don't even know what is it?
Speaker 3: Oh, Ja, aren't you glad you brought a friend along? Now you can swing left into this type of highway lane marked with dim lane. In chess, the one time the king can move two squares is doing this?
Speaker 2: Then? Is casting correct?
Speaker 3: Bugs Bunny's lying about wishing he'd toy.
Speaker 1: Touring left it out? What is turned left at Albuquerque?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 3: At the Battle of Chancellorsville, he swung left to crush the Union right, but was mortally wounded by friendly fire.
Speaker 2: Let's score.
Speaker 1: By the way, there is two for me, one for Ben and I know my Confederate generals. Let me just think about this for a moment.
Speaker 2: Battle of Chancellor's Can you read through the question again? Please?
Speaker 3: At the Battle of Chancellorsville, he swung last crush the Union right, but was mortally wounded by friendly fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I know I know this one.
Speaker 1: Like I can see I'm sitting on my lad I'm not I'm not risking.
Speaker 2: You know, I can see the face, Oh man stow old Jackson. That is that is fine. I'm looking at his face. Yeah, we're gonna go with I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I played pre defense and I just screwed myself as what I did.
Speaker 2: Okay saying it? How about this call the football play? Oh god? Because it's football weekend.
Speaker 3: After a last second win over Buffalo with.
Speaker 2: This prayer for.
Speaker 1: What is a Hail Mary is? Thank God, it was the easiest one anyway down. It's super eazy. Thank you, thank you very much.