Speaker 1: He listen to Committed Google Podcast episode four fifty six. I'm brandome, Here is Ryan and the We're gonna take a ride in the Haunted Mansion now our thing song. Hey Ryan, you're back for yet another whirlwind adventure.
Speaker 2: How you doing good?
Speaker 3: What is going down? I'm back.
Speaker 1: A whole ton is going Ryan is back. We've got a new set to talk about, featuring I assume Eddie Murphy in some way. We've got some stories to tell, some people to thank. Before we get to any of that, we have to thank our official business daddies, Fusion Gaming Online dot com. They are your source for all your gaming needs and pile the bones brewing cold. They're the second coolest thing to come out of Regina, as well as the official beer sponsor of c CEO Sidewalk.
Speaker 2: Slam Season two right here on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ho man, lots to unpack. First thing big thanks to the business daddies. Over the last couple weeks Fusion Gaming Online dot Com and did a little bit of retail therapy.
Speaker 2: Oh me too. Yeah what did you get?
Speaker 1: I got some borderless fetch lands, yes, and some of those horizon lands for Madredge deck that I talked about last week because after getting some encouragement from some members of the nation, I've decided to just go full scumbag and think you about it.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, well that's sometimes what you have to do. Did you get a discount when you checked out?
Speaker 2: I sure did c CEO Summer Promo code.
Speaker 1: I saved myself five percent off that shit that I was gonna buy.
Speaker 2: Anyway, There you go.
Speaker 3: That's easy. It's like CEO Summer. Type it in check out, save money. You're gonna spend the money anyways. If you're from Canada, you're gonna be buying Dusk morn Anyways. There's so many cards from this set that I want listen to us sound like the commands. Ow. Hey, I'm so excited for all these things.
Speaker 2: Okay, but actually I.
Speaker 3: Am excited about many cards in Dusk Moore that we're gonna be talking about over the next few weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, on me, this set sucks.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I hate everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, see you next week.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, like I can walk away. Yeah, you're not going anywhere.
Speaker 2: Stuck here.
Speaker 3: I'm stuck in the House of Horrors. So we're here big thanks to Fusion. Check them out. CEO sum are gonna get you discount CEO perks if it's your first time and you're gonna spend over one hundred bucks, like getting a booster box CEO Perks promo code, you're gonna get store credit kick back. There, Pile of Bones we were We were just at Pile of Bones. It was so awesome.
Speaker 2: Wait is that how that happened?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: How far in the future are we right now?
Speaker 3: Next week? This week is Regina stop on the CEO tour.
Speaker 2: That's snuck right up on me.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I'm glad he did because we had the best time.
Speaker 3: Yes, hell yeah, we got we got Pile of Bones t shirts but forgot to wear them today. And we drank lots of Pile of Bones beer and it was fantastic.
Speaker 2: That I definitely recall doing it.
Speaker 3: You played lots of pinball and had a great time.
Speaker 2: I sure did.
Speaker 3: Yes, We stayed at Keels and he made us breakfast in the morning. Yeah yeah, and he didn't even leave me any hickeys.
Speaker 1: And we hung out with Leo that's his cat, yes, sir, and Rusty Trump Jones who also came in from Vancouver, and.
Speaker 3: Some of our other Oh no, Rusty Trump Jones did not come in, didn't he No, it was too much hassle for one day.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought he came in. Well, who was that guy I was talking to the whole time?
Speaker 3: And I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Regina's got some, Yes, sir, got some.
Speaker 3: You don't need to finish that sentence.
Speaker 2: Freaks and peaks in Regina.
Speaker 3: Hey, big shout out to producer Gary and the Duffer and Avenue Media Network Studio studio. We're in it today and you guys stepped up. Lots of people commented and liked and and did all the stuff that that YouTubers ask for and want, and there was a lot of discussion in the discord. I got a ton of like get wells and well wishes for my broken leg, and it was it was awesome to to not have to worry about that portion of my life that has been so dominated for the last eight years.
Speaker 1: Yes, so you got me and Garret to see how you realize that we will step up and that we're dope and you don't have to worry as much. Oh wow, just because probably.
Speaker 3: You know, Yeah, Jesus Christ are the fucking same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So Anyways, big thanks, big thanks to the Patreon supporters Patreon dot com slash CEO podcast. No better time than ever because now that Regina's over, Yeah, and I've I'm crammed in for the uh the command Fest Toronto, which you should definitely get your VIP tickets too because they're gonna sell out. And it's the dusk worn launch weekend. There's gonna be scary movies and I'm hosting the launch party, hopefully from a wheelchair if the hotel has one, and uh, it's gonna be tons of fun. Code CEO to save, save yourself some bucks and get a nice little gift from me. Usually it's like sleeves, deck boxes, but I'm totally gonna suck her face to face games into giving me some really good stuff to give away. Sick. Yeah. So if you're gonna be, if you're if you're in or around like the Brampton and I think Brampton and West Toronto or anywhere in Toronto area. Command Fest September twenty six to twenty nine, come dusk it up with me.
Speaker 2: That's next weekend.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, yeah, sure sure, I have no idea. What's coming up though? And why it's important to become a patron is because we've got to CEEO experienced Calgary. I've I've been forced to upgrade it.
Speaker 2: Oh shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody's been calling it that because people are coming from all over, like Vancouver, all over Alberta, Saskatchewan. People are coming up from the States and they're like, oh yeah, we need to get to know who's gonna be the cooks and who's gonna drive. And I'm like, oh man, this is turning into a whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah, well that's what we were saying.
Speaker 1: Have you not been watching the show Me and Gary t It's gonna be the best thing ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, it's really easy to sign up Ryan to do stuff when he's not here. Yes, because he can't say no. And since we did it two weeks in a row and it's on the internet, it has to be real. Yes, And now it's happening.
Speaker 2: So thanks guys, because it's gonna be a lot of fun, very much.
Speaker 3: So this is how it works. Patreon dot com, slash CEO podcast. You pledge any dollar amount that'll get you into our discord, and the discord is where all the planning happens all of the planning commences kind of sort of after the previous one is done. So when Toronto's done, I'm full fledged on who's bringing packs, what prizes and merch they're gonna be, who's gonna drive from, like our crew, who's gonna do the booze and the food and the cooking and all of the stuff for the championship weekend, and you know what over and above like Commander Cookout and CCO Nation like being part of this and liking this and our community coming together to do these things and have fun. Retailers across Canada have have noticed. Yeah, and that's really freaking cool, you guys, Like like Face to Face Games is the WATSI partner that does the Canadian tour that feeds up to the pro tour and stuff. Lots of people here know that, or everybody here knows that, and like talking to their management and their events people and talking to retailers like Fusion Gaming and all of the other retail partners at these face to face events. Oh yeah, I saw the CEO guys here, or oh it's cool that you guys do this, or how do we get in in the house next time? Other creators are like, how do I stop in at your house and like jam games and make content and stuff with you guys? Like other people are noticing, and that's fricking cool.
Speaker 2: That's pretty neat. So it's all on youse guys. Yeah we're doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, super cool stuff. So I don't know. I wanted to talk about that a little bit. And last thing I got, okay, speaking of the Calgary thing, the Calgary thing, we had a gentleman by the name of Steve email Us talking about the CEDH five K that was in Vancouver. Remember in Vancouver, everybody was hyping up this CDH five K like all weekend because it was happening on the Sunday. Yeah, and then I did a little bit of an interview that never saw the light of the day with the winner and face to face games gave away like five thousand dollars in prizes for the CDH tournament. It dominated Sunday and that's all anybody was talking about. Well, they're doing it again in Calgary, and you know how hyper competitive the Calgary crew is.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we not only want to try and break a record for most number of numbers of pods in a day, for commander, which we have routinely facilitated.
Speaker 2: You've done that several times.
Speaker 3: But we want to make this CEDH five K like the talk of the frickin town. And if we have to plan it none. If you don't want to, who well, if you don't plan it there you got to play sealed.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck me? All right?
Speaker 3: Well why I get your cd the I'm just I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: It's Max o'clock baby here.
Speaker 3: But Calgary. Calgary is like the c EDH hub in Western Canada. At least that's how I look at it. It's I can barely turn around in Calgary without finding somebody to play CEDH with. Not that there's no casual, right, but there's lots of CDH. And I wanted to mention that because I think if if we can kind of drum up enough interest and hype that and make people excited for it, it helps it be successful. And ultimately, when things are successful, that's how more things in Canada happen. It's how we eventually get a magic fest or a magic con right.
Speaker 2: That isn't in frickin Toronto, Well, it'll probably.
Speaker 3: Be in Toronto, to be honest, we're Vancouver it won't be in Vancouver. It could be in Vancouver, it won't be in.
Speaker 2: I like Vancouver. There's a beach.
Speaker 3: There's beaches in Toronto. Nah huh, yeah, there are newt beaches, like right across the way. No way, yes, Why don't believe there are schlungs and boobs not even on the ocean. I thought you were gonna say they're not even big, not if you're not there exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, tiny schongs on the ocean.
Speaker 3: Dusk morn, jumbo shrimp, baby chet's what they call you. Yeah, I'm Bubba Gump and your jumbo shrimp.
Speaker 2: That's me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, except I can't run as fast as for as Gump right now.
Speaker 2: Not anymore.
Speaker 3: Dusk worn dusk morn, ten ten thousand feet The House of Horrors.
Speaker 2: Magics can't even see it. There's a roof over top.
Speaker 3: Modern take on in astrad horror, slasher, body horror, cosmic horror, Like, what is it? I you think it is?
Speaker 1: I don't think it actually is in a straw in anyway.
Speaker 2: Nope, not in a single way. Okay, it was more horror trophy.
Speaker 1: It was vampires and wear wolves and zombies in the Dungeons and Dragons World, Raven.
Speaker 2: Loft, where everything was just like.
Speaker 3: Horror class camera like yeah, like Dracula.
Speaker 1: Exactly, whereas this one is more modern horror. I would call it a lot more of the movies are are like walking down the video aisle. It's gonna date myself at Blockbuster. You're walking down the DVD I'll look and left and right, and you're seeing all the horror titles.
Speaker 3: That's, oh man, you're making me sad on the inside, and playing the Sega Saturn demo and looking at all the snacks and walking by the new releases and seeing like six hundred of the same movie all lined up. You're looking for one copy that's got the vhs behind it still.
Speaker 1: And they're gone a little bit silence produce.
Speaker 3: Gary was that, Yeah, he does, he does.
Speaker 1: But it's that's what I think Dusk Warn is me too. It's very much the the Haunted House and all of it. I think that that's completely tertiary to the fact that they wanted to take the tropes out of these modern horror movies and staple them on the cards. And I think maybe just because I get so many of the references and stuff, I think for me, this set just feels.
Speaker 2: So on the nose. But this is your set, isn't it? It is? And it's almost like they gave me too much.
Speaker 3: Killing you with kindness, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like if they give you if you get a bowl of pudding, chocolate pudding, it's not where I thought this was going, but delicious, and you eat it and you're like, oh man, this is really good. But if they gave you a four gallon pail of it and told you you had to eat it or you couldn't leave, like in seven, then you know you're you're gonna get sick of it.
Speaker 2: And I feel like that's kind of what happened to me. I'm like, oh, I don't know. I recognize that. I recognize that, I know this. I don't know that.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh man, well okay, I'm on.
Speaker 1: Guys, like give me something that's give me a fucking magic card.
Speaker 3: I got you, I got you know this is what I think about that. Okay, I'm a butterscotch guy.
Speaker 2: That's fair. I like banana.
Speaker 3: Okay, well we got we got a whole bunch, is what you're saying.
Speaker 2: And that's not to say that I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to think that I don't, Okay, because this sounded like it's just the theme of it kind of is less a lot of the lusters off of it for me, just because there's so much.
Speaker 2: Stuff and I just kind of I don't want to sound like one of.
Speaker 1: Those people like I don't want Bernie the Dinosaur on a magic card. It's just this is the least magic y magic set I think I've ever seen. And I've I've seen Assassin's Creed, yeah, and I've seen Fallout and I've seen Doctor Who. But this one, to me is like the least magic y magic set just in terms of flavor and Yep, this is the.
Speaker 2: Tipping point for you.
Speaker 1: I'm like, ah, little, I think you went a little too far on this one.
Speaker 2: Watsie.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's because they stuck a whole bunch of like i'll call it, like late model imagery on it. There's walkie talkies, radios and TVs and like technical gadgets.
Speaker 1: Only the Cheerleader bugged me and aliens we'll talk about okay, Yeah, And Aliens and the Cheerleader were ones like Baseball Batcher, the Ghost.
Speaker 2: Vacuum from Ghostbusters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, a literal chainsaw, sure, but like just a cheerleader. And then the aliens kind of bug me for reasons that go way back to my understanding of what the magic Universe and the multiverse actually is. Now that they've acknowledged that there is space, what's in fucking space?
Speaker 3: El Droz. Maybe these guys in the al drawsy like they hang out at like the Cosmic Pub. It's like when we go to the Coachman, but it's full of like emmercool and aliens. That's kind of what it feels.
Speaker 2: Like, creatures and shit really, and the ways right we we.
Speaker 3: Would finally be able to ask them slimy or smooth, slimyre dry?
Speaker 2: I still say they're slimy.
Speaker 3: I still say they're dry.
Speaker 2: They're slimy.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I think I think some of what you're feeling is the result of the type of complaints that people had when Transformers came out during Brothers Brother sure, and Assassin's Creed kind of but Fallout for sure, where it's like, here's this post apocalyptic or modern setting with modern technology and there's a lot of like factory made metal items that have sharp edges. Yeah, and they're not rounded, and it isn't It doesn't feel like classical or traditional high fantasy. Sure I don't get classical traditional high fantasy from this, but of course that's not what the point is. The point is to do a different genre. They're trying to do something, and of course the opposite is I love that because opposite to you is I love that because it gives the movie nerds and the people who get the pop culture references their own thing, and it demonstrates magics like range or breadth and width of ability to showcase all these different.
Speaker 2: Styles you really can. I think that. When we talked about on the show last week, Gary was really excited, like, oh eighties wor you kidding me? This is so cool?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Brandle, this set has made for you.
Speaker 2: And in a way it is. But it's just a little too heavy handed, is all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Well, the cards are the cards are excellent, and nothing looks bad, it feels bad.
Speaker 2: It's just there's so much of it that I'm like, oh man, I'm sick of discovering things. Just give me, just give me this car, right.
Speaker 3: I just want to slash some arms off some people.
Speaker 2: I want a one one for foeurign A Red.
Speaker 1: It's indestructible and whenever he takes damage, he does that much damage to target opponent. And I can tap Red and two and him to have him deal.
Speaker 2: Or fight another creature. That's all I want. That's all I want.
Speaker 3: I want. Maybe one day you'll get that.
Speaker 2: That's strangely specific, but wats ye.
Speaker 1: I would really appreciate if you could make that card happen because I feel like I would just talk about it all the time. It would become just part of my personality.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, Well let's talk about some new abilities. We covered them a little bit on the pre show, but there's some kookie and weird things.
Speaker 2: There are some strange things here.
Speaker 3: Yes, with rooms, we've got our first ever double or split card.
Speaker 2: And these are not.
Speaker 1: Like battles where they're their own thing, not another card type for ptarmagoif or Delirium correct.
Speaker 3: Correct. It is a subtype, so it's an enchantment. That's its super type. It's subtype is room. So things that care about rooms entering or rooms being unlocked care about these. And you cast it on one side or the other, and both sides have the same typeline, and there's a whole bunch of little subtleties like with split cards. What is this card's converted mana cost? Right?
Speaker 1: Is that is something that I'm actively wondering about, because I now have a deck that specifically cares about how much my enchantments cost. So does one half of the card not exist?
Speaker 3: Well? I have it right here, Actually go while on the battlefield. A room card has the characteristics of its unlocked doors. For example, okay, if only porcelain gallery that's a toilet is unlocked, the permanence of mana value is. If both doors are unlocked, the permanent's man of value is eight, because the other room has a mane cost of two, so six and two is eight.
Speaker 2: Add them together.
Speaker 3: Similarly, if both doors are unlocked, the permanent has get this two names. It has two names. That's the weird part of it. Okay, okay, has two names. If in your library, graveyard and hand, a room card has the combined man of value of both of its halves and both of its names. So, for example, if an effect allows you to search your library for a card or the man of value of three or less, you couldn't find doll Maker's Shop and Porcelain Gallery. Even if doll Maker's Shop has a man of value of two total, because the man of value of the whole card is eight, So they have a lot of, like I said, little subtleties where Uncle Brando is like starting to smoke at the years. So when you make your five color Enchantress door dot deck or include these in your enchantress or enchantment based decks, make sure you learn those subtle little things because I'm not going to go into all of the comp rule additions for doors. I think that would just make for two boring of a show.
Speaker 1: So if somebody paid two to get Dollmaker's Shop and then I managrained it, I would get eight manna.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're telling me?
Speaker 3: No, because you're casting one side, you're casting the door oka like, or you're casting the card that you're casting. If you managrain it, you get that man of value of the portion of the spell that you're casting. Okay, oh, judges, let us know if you're wrong on that.
Speaker 2: Well not we I had nothing to do with that shit.
Speaker 3: Oh no, but you're part of Commander Cookout Enterprises. You're here for the fucking ride. Boy, damn it. Okay, Manifest Dread your favorite.
Speaker 2: We talked about this one on the pre show.
Speaker 3: We did, and it's I didn't bring up something very specifically that I like about this though.
Speaker 2: It's Manifest.
Speaker 1: But your millicard you look at two. One becomes the two to two Manifest creature. The other one goes in the bin.
Speaker 3: Yep, and I can do it or you can do it, depending on who the card says does it.
Speaker 1: The card that they're using as an example on the article is Unwanted Remake.
Speaker 3: Destroy target creature. It's controller manifests dread and for you, you get your creature dead. I get your creature dead. You get the upside of getting another creature to.
Speaker 1: Replace it instead of getting a tapped land or some life.
Speaker 3: Yep, you're getting a two to bro because this is an instant for white. This is actually a good card, and you get, well, this is an amazing this card is great.
Speaker 2: I will open one of these. It's going directly into a card or into a deck. Instead of.
Speaker 1: The one with the kitten on it, I have one that has a kitten and I'm gonna cut it sure.
Speaker 2: Because it does the same thing. Because white white instead of just white.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they can make a really good card that gives the opponent an upside for like a cheap maniicost like this one. Or they can give me a Manifest Dread guy and mil me a card if that's what I want, and that's why I put it in my deck. But what I really like, and this is a subtle little thing, we get it sometimes when things like Manifest Dreads, say face down creature. There's a lot of cares about face down creatures in this set, which makes all of the players who play Morph very happy. And you know that I'm a big time animar player, right, and I like to explore all the different kinds of Animar builds, and Animrphs is one of those that gets like significant upgrades because of this set. A lot of the Morph stuff or face down stuff is in blue and green neat. Yeah. So it's it's not something that I think that everybody cares about, but it does have specific applications where the people who do care about it really freaking care about it. And that makes me happy that people get more shit like like if crabs get printed, or advisors or people or one ones for four that are indestructible that you can pay some man and have it fight something for five.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sure, card doesn't even exist.
Speaker 2: You're probably right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, how does it feel to have no identity? Nobody from nowhere with no hometown.
Speaker 2: Oh it sucks, man.
Speaker 3: I know. If only there was a card, if only that card was real.
Speaker 2: It's a manifest right, it also exists.
Speaker 1: It's it's here, It's fine. Survival is the next one. I like this one. I assume the intent as printed on the card is it survives combat. As you tap it to attack, then you get some benefit because they've survived a trial and something happens.
Speaker 2: There's a few cards in the set that I.
Speaker 1: Think are going to, I don't want to say, become problematic, but you can already see.
Speaker 2: The is it turn one, turn two? You can get that four drop that let's put permanence from your hand.
Speaker 1: Into play for free with the Smuggler's copter and just right like so we're gonna there is that too?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's that's a fricking good corp. Is that guy a dinosaur? No, I've gotta go in a dinosaur vehicles deck?
Speaker 2: And he's a spirit and is the enchantment spirits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like a spirit survivor.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the hell is, but this is a cool ability. I like this one.
Speaker 3: Did you notice that a lot of these the or maybe it's all of them that have the survival keyword ability. Their creature type is survivor, which is actually important in Magic's history. There are cards that reference survivors on them. There are maybe those cards will see a price bike hashtag emptyg finance.
Speaker 1: I play them into Ralph. Oh yeah, because they make survivor tokens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, maybe you get more survivors for your survivor deck.
Speaker 2: Now, man, I'm gonna get all man. Oh, it's because it makes survivor tokens for everybody else. Donate switch your then earthquake.
Speaker 3: Them fricking reins of power. Switch control of all the creatures. Come on, what is it?
Speaker 2: The war Riders.
Speaker 3: Somebody's war riding our child's war riders.
Speaker 1: And then actual our child when she dies, you gain control of all survivors.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, so on you can switch your survivors and then gain control powerful magic. Welcome to CCIO Nation, everybody, Next up, Eerie, that's enchantress. Bullshit.
Speaker 2: If someone comes into play, do with thing and do another thing.
Speaker 3: Sure. Very notably though, enchantment you control enters the battlefield. The last time we saw that was Constellation in theo's and the one that's like draw card get a plus one plus one counter on it. Man, pretty good, fricking really good.
Speaker 2: It's pretty really good because you don't got to cast it.
Speaker 3: You can just like replenish it into play, like when your graveyard is full. Because I don't know you're playing dusk morn. You cast replenish and I know it's an eighty dollars card, but.
Speaker 2: There's new replenish now, right, there's.
Speaker 3: Replenish.
Speaker 2: It's like tanna.
Speaker 3: But you know what I'm saying, Oh sure, I'm gonna replenish all these are all etb and I'm gonna draw fifteen cards. Yeah, it's pretty freaking good. Yeah, impending like this is uh po uh enchantresses suspend, suspend there it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thing comes into play with some time counters on it. We talked about this again.
Speaker 1: I'll appreciate you want to full run down on how this works so you get the benefit of the permanent coming into play. They all have one of those, and then after a certain number of turns, they will become a creature, usually a sizeable beater of some kind, that then replicates its effect each time it attacks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So those are the abilities I think where they will be accepted or where people like them. People will really like them.
Speaker 1: One thing I think about this set that I do appreciate, just based again on my own interpretation of how the new Mechanics is introducing. The only really really new thing that's coming in is the doors, So you'll have the door deck that is then left over from the set. But I feel like everything else here kind of just finds a way into other people's decks. Animorphs is a good example of that. Right, you're just going to attack the attacky decks that want their teachers to the teachers their creatures to be tapped after combat. Right, You're going to see lots of that kind of stuff, And I do dig that where it's not giving you a whole bunch of stuff that you're just never ever gonna see interacted with.
Speaker 2: Again, there's not a lot of energy and type mechanics in this set, which I really appreciate. What are we looking at?
Speaker 3: I'm looking up because I wanted to ask you about collecting dusk morn.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: And you don't got to go all the way into it, but I know that you like to find out where to get specific printings of cards because, as we all know, Uncle Brando aggressively foils his deck and usually does that on the back of procuring a box of Collector booster packs from a one store that he uh gets a discount by using CCO Summer Promo code, and then he trades them back in for store credit, which is fantastic for stores. And if you can do that, do that, yeah, because you can turn it into free magic cards after a while of doing it.
Speaker 2: Don't have chaff in your house. Just take it to the store.
Speaker 1: Yeah, help stock their shelves. It's good for them, especially on release time. And then you can usually turn it into the singles that you actually want, or if you get really lucky, you can turn it into like more boxes off of the back of not very many dollars, which is pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah again, hashtag MPTG finance. Let's en us go.
Speaker 1: And actually, before we get into too much of this, this this set has a ton a ton of extra stuff. There's like double exposure cards and there's the TV frame cards, and there's the raised foils and the Japanese anime cards and the can not confetti foils but the cracked up crackhead foils if the hell those are called.
Speaker 2: There's special guests.
Speaker 3: There's Japanese Showcase or japan Showcase ones that have like different arts. They kind of look like Pokemon. Yeah, there's a kind of.
Speaker 1: Do So there's so many different things, but Watsi has had mercy on us for this particular set. You can get everything everywhere with the exception of the raised foils and the anime cards. Everything else will show up in both boosters, your play booster and your collect boosters. And there's a card that you just I want this card, you have an opportunity to open it everywhere, with the obvious exception of like the extended art cards and that kind.
Speaker 3: Of Yeah, then you want a card with this name on it. You can get this name of this card anywhere. And they do this so they can put the cards that people want the most in the least number of packs to keep the expected value of the pack high. Right, the ev if I can expect to get a raised foil, Japanese Alternate Art card in a collector pack, and that card is worth a thousand dollars. That's going to keep the price of that pack high for people who care about that, people who like to collect sealed products, people who like to sell sealed product in mass like stores and online retailers. But doing us a service in putting that same card in its regular formats, regular foil, regular printing, whatever in every other pack is good for all of the other Joe blows, Joe Schmo's and Jane does who want to just open I just.
Speaker 2: Can't a goddamn chainsaw.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have to be the fucking background from Earthbound with a zombie medaling out with a chainsaw getting hit by lightning.
Speaker 2: Like, we don't need that one. I just want thee with the goddamn chainsaw.
Speaker 3: Do you what? Okay? Now getting into it? Okay, Now, what of these do you like the most?
Speaker 2: I like all of them?
Speaker 3: Okay, So double exposure cards these are the ones that are like mostly just two colors and they look like photo negatives right, like the purple and the yellows.
Speaker 2: I like these lots. I want to see them in foil before I totally judge them.
Speaker 3: They're gonna look so freaking good.
Speaker 1: I think they're really gonna stand out. I think those are really cool. I like that they're like duo chromatic or whatever. Oh yeah, those are the ones where your textured foil comes into play.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Some rare textured foils of those. The Valgavath or whatever his name is, with all like his textured wing look oh alive that. I don't want to mention too many cards on this show, so editor Joe doesn't.
Speaker 2: Like they start shooting. Yeah, but it's they're cool. They're they're very neat.
Speaker 1: And then the Japanese showcase ones, they're all cards that you again, you can get elsewhere.
Speaker 2: These ones look really cool.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the foils of these?
Speaker 1: I have only seen a couple of Like I think they might have just been computer renderings of the crackhead foil.
Speaker 2: They're like all the.
Speaker 3: Kids confetti foil on on the borders. They look like freaking Pokemon cards.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know how I feel about these.
Speaker 1: If there was a red one that went to Nora and I would really want one.
Speaker 3: Dude, if you open one in a collector boostio, have you got a box yet for a BBO I do.
Speaker 2: I have one on the way. We're We're ready to go. I've been I've been telling Gary for the last little while.
Speaker 1: I got plans, I got a little I got a storyboard with little stick Man.
Speaker 2: There's one stick man.
Speaker 3: It's me, but he's just getting stabbed to death.
Speaker 2: I want ants. I want like reminders of all the funny things I think I can do.
Speaker 1: But I'm excited for this one. I's gonna get my ass in gear before it snows so that I can get it done.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, you just reminded me of something actually that I didn't have a note for. Maybe I did and forgot. I know. Here's the thing. I know that it's September. Okay, I know that it's September. But I'm open for altered art card commissions. And everybody knows that I book a month or six weeks in advance. And I don't want people coming to me in December saying I need you to paint this card for a Christmas present, because you know that that's not going to happen eight fucking years of this. People, you got a book in now or in the next month to get your Christmas present.
Speaker 2: Alters in examples every Thursday on our Facebook page.
Speaker 1: Want to learn how to do it yourself? Because Ryan doesn't have time because you waited too long by the book?
Speaker 3: Ooh good sales pitch and you're welcome. Yeah, I was gonna say I haven't had a whole ton of time to work lately, or I've been physically incapable of doing it because sitting for a long time hurt my fricking legs so bad. So if you'd like to buy the book and learn how to do it yourself, it's on the website Commander cookoad dot com. Make me feel real fricking good if he did too, And if you like supporting us, then you do that.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: Okay, anime stuff, Let's get Pokemon cards.
Speaker 2: Pokemon cards, they're fine. I like, these are my favorite ones. They're my favorites.
Speaker 1: Those are like the reflection monster coming to get your cards. There's the one where it's like the the iris of the dude's eye and the monster's coming to get him. This one's like he's holding up a knife trying to protect himself and the monster's coming down like rip him apart.
Speaker 3: He protects himself with a knife like that.
Speaker 2: There does that well, somebody's really scared, man, But these are super cool. I love these cards. They're monsters coming to.
Speaker 3: Get me and the only shield I have is a knife.
Speaker 2: What am I gonna do? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You could use the knife on the creature. Look at that guy's got an equipment right in his head and he's using it wrong.
Speaker 1: He's got a testicle for a chest, a chestesticle.
Speaker 2: You beat me to it, right, damn it?
Speaker 1: Brandle, I know Hunt Hountwood Shrieker is the the super duper art I'll name cards.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid of. Joe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, what's gonna do? Throw a frisbee from Winnipeg to Hear and hit you right in the head.
Speaker 2: Probably can't even do it.
Speaker 3: He probably could, Actually, I'd like to see him try. He can get one of his drivers, Okay, And then we've got these. These are the paranormal the paranormal frames. It's like you're looking through.
Speaker 1: They're they're the television. That's how the Yeah, that's how the set's telling you. There are movie references and television references in.
Speaker 3: This is that is that what it is? I'm not looking through like a paranormal investigator's weird camera.
Speaker 2: That's not that's a a TV. That's a television for.
Speaker 3: Sure, And we get a bunch of different movie references on these ones.
Speaker 2: And there's lots of like eighties stuff. I kind of if Gary could see the Chainsaw one like it actually, I think it is the.
Speaker 1: Final Boss from Earthbound, if you've ever seen the Final Boss from Earthbound, like, it's pretty cool. There's some neat cards and they're really cool and.
Speaker 3: They're very close to being RGB, like like if you were to stretch out like a like a VCR tape so you can see all three different colors. And yeah, they I very much enjoyed the aesthetic of them, and I wish with acrylics on this scale, I could develop a technique to do it that doesn't involve like multiple stencils, and yeah, multiple stencils or rollers, and this kind of paint all needs to be undercoated in white if you're doing it with the crylics. I wish I could find a way to do it and kind of replicate these but across like the whole card. I'm sure I could.
Speaker 2: Do it, but the time is it intensive.
Speaker 3: Labor, and none of these are cards that I very distinctly want to build or reprints of commanders I already have, but we're not talking about commanders today.
Speaker 2: So that's that's that's next week. No, there's one other classes. There's two other classifications. Man, look at how cool that is that are? Yeah? I need one of those. Look a look at this? So good?
Speaker 3: Do you? Guys? Don't get to see you will show see you next week.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about cards next week. We've got there's this special guest cards. Those are the ten like random reprints that are on the they're.
Speaker 2: The you can play them and shield and you can play them an DH.
Speaker 3: I guess or any other Yeah, but they're not standard legal legal.
Speaker 1: This is a good, good spread of them. I think they did a pretty good job and a card good selection of cards this year.
Speaker 2: And and this is important. Do you remember the all will be wondle?
Speaker 3: I do, because there's the white Fyrexian bundle with the white click down thing that was really hard to get right.
Speaker 1: And it had that special Mystery booster pack that like two of the fourteen special raised complete.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the two like ink blot lands or you got like a card and a basic.
Speaker 1: Right when you got two mythic rares that were done in this like crazy virtually unseeable art and those make a comeback. Yeah, those make a comeback here, except I think they did it a little bit again, a little nicer to us, the players who may want to collect them. And there's two slots in each back, okay, And there's three cards that could be in each slot, and so you'll randomly get one movie poster and one just extended art card of the available ones.
Speaker 2: And there's some neat reprints. There's a Living Death, there's a crypt Gas. There's a couple of other cards.
Speaker 3: And there isn't there a blood moon?
Speaker 2: Is there a blood moon? No, that's a secret layer that's coming.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's right. That's right.
Speaker 2: So that's pretty cool too. So if you have found an all, will an all will be wondle.
Speaker 1: I haven't quite come up with what the Dusk bundle a dusk bundle, I guess if.
Speaker 2: You can find one of those in your in your lgs or.
Speaker 3: Okay, So this is this is a special bundle. Can I get a normal bundle?
Speaker 1: Yes, there's normal bundles and special bundles. The reason I like this bundle is because the box looks like a television.
Speaker 3: Oh I wanted one yes, yes, I saw one on Fusion. I'm laying in bed because that's all I've done for the last three weeks. And I showed her Recca. I was like, oh, look at they've made a TV box bundle. Oh yeah. She was like, you're still name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but those are pretty cool.
Speaker 1: And but if you the those six cards, they all have the Commander set symbol on them, and so I saw a lot of.
Speaker 2: Confusionly, where the hell do you get these? What decks? Command?
Speaker 3: Oh? Like the butterfly with the dest behind yes, yes, not the regular butterflies, the butterfly with the thing behind it yea.
Speaker 1: So those aren't in packs at all. Those aren't in Commander decks at all. You can only get those in the Dusk Mundle, much like the raised oil.
Speaker 2: Slick foils from the All Will Be Wundle last year. To be aware of those.
Speaker 1: I don't think these ones are gonna command the obscene prices because the cards aren't as good, but we'll we'll see where that goes. I think that's where you can get all of the different things in the set. I think, hope, because there's so many different things. And then there's another one where like there's little hands and shadows and stuff drawn on the back of the cards.
Speaker 2: I haven't quite fuyeah.
Speaker 3: Super Smash Bros. Was a freaking magic set like that, no.
Speaker 2: Less, more subtle, more subtle, rude.
Speaker 3: Oh man, you know what, there's there's a card that cares at how much of a discount you get on on stuff that you cast for free?
Speaker 1: Oh man, that card is gonna just yeah because it's black oh man.
Speaker 3: And you know what, I don't even I don't even remember what card that is.
Speaker 2: But you know what else is black? Ryan? What is Molas has said it?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. I was thinking all the free counter spells that you could play, and like deadly rollick and deflecting swad and everything from masks that's like, oh, return this mountain to your hand, or if you control a forest, I can play this for free. I was thinking all of those. Oh no, I'm also thinking of the new cycle of lay lines in this set. When do we get to the point, because you know that we've done the no land deck, we've done the all land deck. When do we get to the point where CCO just does everything in the freaking deck is free, nothing costs any man? Can we do that yet, send us a list somebody. I'm willing to do it, and I would build that deck.
Speaker 2: I bet we probably could do it, now, I'll bet we can. It wouldn't be good. Do we could do it?
Speaker 3: And here's the caveat? And usually when I put stuff like this as riders, you tell me the answer is no. But if we cast a card and it goes man a positive, like a piratic ritual or like a dark ritual, it'lls count no. Oh no, okay. They have to wall free, free leg lay lines, and if you control your commander it's free.
Speaker 2: Oh you got any pregame actions?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 3: You have my whole hand? How many cards you have in your hand? Zero? Zero? What turn is it? One? What is this vintage?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah? And one of the cards in play is a land at taps for a man of any color?
Speaker 3: Oh man?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So good, so good. So do you feel any better about Dusk one?
Speaker 2: I feel the same way.
Speaker 1: Okay, But but I am, like, I'm excited to get my hands on some of the specific cards in the set.
Speaker 2: There's some really cool stuff here.
Speaker 1: I think a little preview for next week. I do think there might be another Mono red deck being added.
Speaker 2: To the rotation.
Speaker 1: Whoa Home Mama, No red deck left behind just became the whole fact.
Speaker 3: How are we doing on time? Their producer Gary forty minutes? Okay, perfect? I have a couple things, Okay, okay, strengths and weaknesses. What Yeah, Typically we don't do this when we're talking about a set.
Speaker 2: This is new, but hey.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm into this set. I had some extra time. Yeah, all right, so strength strength, top down design. They always do top down, but they don't really they don't. There's a theme. But compare something like Ravnica, which is like, we know what ravnik is and they give us stuff that fits into how Ravnica is versus in Astrad, where it's like we had this idea or this concept and we built everything to fit into this concept.
Speaker 2: Right, okay? Sure? True?
Speaker 3: Top down always a hit with players. True, And I think this feels kind of like the kind of set that is evocative looking and interesting enough looking where people are going to say, hey, what's that thing, what's that thing on the shelf there, and the LGS owner is going to say, that's the newest magic set is called Dusk Morn. It's all about like horror and it's like Magic's modern take on the horror trope or the horror genre in set form. Lots of people really like it. I think that that's gonna be the vibe of this set.
Speaker 2: I hope, so, I hope that would be nice.
Speaker 4: I would like that too, Okay, strength Strength, Yeah, new twist on a few things that we really love, like Morph and Enchantress and very radical looking showcases for those who do like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there we go. I knew that you like that. I like cards that don't look like Magic cards. That is true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and again, I this might be the set. I'm not ready to commit yet, but it might be the set that does make me build a morph deck. You think you think.
Speaker 2: Would you do it out of an animals? Have two animal decks?
Speaker 3: I don't know, because there are specific morph commanders right like Kadina.
Speaker 2: They're just but they're not as good as Animal.
Speaker 3: Well, no, when you when you put it.
Speaker 1: That way, the second best in anything, Ryan, I suppose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I say you build animalorphs and play it.
Speaker 3: In the scene animalrphs, and then I have a second animal animal deck where I paint every card to make it look like the animal orph book covers where it's those kids that change into animals and the funniest one where their half kid half animal is always the funniest one. Yes, the guy with the duck.
Speaker 1: Beak, Yeah, that's super funny left behind me.
Speaker 3: The cover had a at a thing cut out, so you like showed the animal on the inside cover or whatever. Remember that. I do Scholastic book orders. Did they Did they have those the United States?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I maybe probably they probably have. Do you ever roll into the book order like twenty dollars bill and be like, yeah, fuck, I'm gonna buy I'm gonna buy two Lamborghini posters, a pack of pencils with Batman symbols on them, and like an ice By book. Bitches, what do you guys got?
Speaker 2: No? I never did that.
Speaker 3: I didn't die there, but you could tell I fantasized about doing it.
Speaker 2: You wanted to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lamborghini kun tash baby.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know what that is. Weaknesses?
Speaker 3: Weaknesses? Did they spread themselves too thin and try to like get a little bit of coverage and be a jack of all trades master of none?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: And did they do that like from a tropy kind of top down design standpoint? Yes, or did they try to fit too many abilities and kind of a diversity of stuff.
Speaker 2: And they tried to put too much look over here, look over here, look over here, look over here.
Speaker 1: And it took away from what the the story of it was trying to be and the theme of it was trying to be, and it ended up just kind of being a mess of references. It's the it's the big Bang theory of top down design where they just reference something and that stands in for big bang theory comedy where they go don't you know the flash m And then in this set it's like don't you know Children of the Corn bro And it's like, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: That yeah, right, that does make sense. Wait until we get the magic sitcom set.
Speaker 1: Hey, holy flying God, damn, I will I will shit and to toil it and clean it up and wash my hands and then do the show and talk about how much I hate it.
Speaker 2: That's what I'll do.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 2: As soon as we see Rachel on the couch, I'll be like, get out of here, Rachel on the couch, because you know that card is gonna be so broken.
Speaker 1: It'll probably be like what Red four Indestructible one one probably a goblin.
Speaker 3: You think Rachel Green's a red card, Well, it probably would be. What if Rachel Green was a one one with indestructible okay, and could tap to fight another creature and whenever it took damage, dealt that much damage to an opponent, I would play it.
Speaker 1: I would if only I know, if only a card like that could exist, so I don't have to get Rachel Green the card.
Speaker 3: Okay, good, Well, topic penetration is what I call it, right, and you feel as though they didn't. They skimmed instead of they jumped off instead of penetrated.
Speaker 1: They jumped off a really tall building and as they were going down, instead of making themselves all point is that they use the force to drive themselves into the ground. They did a belly flop and just smushed themselves over the sidewalk.
Speaker 3: Oh, smushed themselves into a pancake. But it's a mile wide.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's real big, real thin pancake, real big. So he gets everything. Everybody's grossed out by it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it feels like they're doing too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's just my Again, that's just my opinion.
Speaker 3: But you know what if I think if we didn't get a set every month, right, If we could live with this set for three months or four months like we used to be able to, you know, like when there was three sets plus a core set per year. Yeah, if we could live with this set for three months, that would either solve this problem and let us appreciate this or make us say something like, oh, hey, that's what that's from. I didn't know that that movie, or or you know, you read an article from whoever on Watsee's website that says like Unwanted Remake was actually this designer talking about this movie. Oh interesting, now I know the story right. It would it would either accomplish that or and this is the flip side, is if we lived with it for four months, it'd be like, oh, they really did skim and there's nothing here.
Speaker 2: Of any frickin' value. Can you imagine if we had to live with three months with thunder Junction? Can you imagine that?
Speaker 3: Hey, man, I said my piece on thunder Junction. Now we have aliens. I want cowboys versus aliens, watseea.
Speaker 2: And maybe we'll get that.
Speaker 3: It took me eight years, eight years. It's been eighty seven years insert Titanic lady meme for me to get the Cowboy set and then it was a fricking train heist.
Speaker 2: Well, I need to set. It was a train heist story that happened to have cowboys acts.
Speaker 3: It's fine, you know what I wish we had. Maybe maybe Aiden will do like a special edition Christmas Commander Munchies just from to tell me what this story at Thunder Junction was.
Speaker 1: I was actually gonna ask them about that because I was thinking about it the other day. Ye man, this is so like this set is kind of shallow, and it reminds me a lot of Thunder Junctions.
Speaker 2: There's just not a lot.
Speaker 1: It doesn't feel like there's much here. And I wish I had Aiden back then to explain it to me.
Speaker 2: You, oh, I know now, but now I do. I'm because I have an Aiden.
Speaker 3: I know. And Aiden is working on the Commander Munchies. That's the shorts on Commander Cookout media group YouTube page. That's gonna tell you all about the magic story.
Speaker 2: If you have one minute a day to.
Speaker 3: Learn the magic story, Commander Munchy is how you do it. And I just thought of this. Can you say it's a house, this other dimensional house? I said, it felt little bit Stephen King, little fourteen oh eight. A little bit. You say, no, what about thirteen ghosts where they walk in? What about the cube where it's like man, you walk in and this place is not what I thought it was. The cube Cube references in dustmore I make all baby, here we go Cube two Hypercube.
Speaker 2: That is what the dusk Worn House is.
Speaker 1: Because you see all those other things you referenced have an outside world that when you leave the cube, where you leave the house or you escape the thirteen ghosts, there's an outside that you get to go to. Dusk Morn does not have that, just like in Cube two Hypercube, where like the cube was in the fourth dimension, so it kept replicating itself, becoming like bigger and.
Speaker 2: Bigger and bigger its.
Speaker 3: Own interdimensional space. This is like the whole okay, and this is an aiden question. The whole world is the house? Yes?
Speaker 1: At one point as far as so, what I understand is the people on dusk Morn couldn't use magic, so they had to make deals with like these demonic forces in order to get the power to do magic stuff. And they eventually made a deal with the whatever is the Vola Goth Yeah, and it like possessed this house and became so wrong that it just sucked the whole plane inside of it.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, see that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: It's a neat idea. But the only reason I know that is because I like delved into the Internet. There's no card that tells me that.
Speaker 1: There's a bunch of cards that tell me the opposite of that, because there's a bunch of like outside scenes, which wouldn't exist because everything's inside the house. How is there a camp.
Speaker 2: Outside?
Speaker 3: Like is that a camp Crystal Lake reference?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh you see, I'm getting it. Well, I'm getting it, man, I'm getting it. Well, listen, Commander Munchies is gonna tell us everything we need to know. What you're saying is it's not like the nineties YTV show reboot where that Purple Cube comes down and they try to escape it, because that's a user trying to play a game. It's not like that.
Speaker 2: Actually, that's closer than the other stuff that you say. Frick here we go.
Speaker 1: Well, no, because it's a the house is a self contained thing.
Speaker 2: That's what the house is. It's a self.
Speaker 1: Contained little micro cosm universe. Yes, like the like uh like when you go over the event horizon of a black hole and everything is in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Man, this is fricking brandology. One on one. Everybody.
Speaker 2: That's the house.
Speaker 1: Everything that was outside is now inside. Okay, And like the time and space dynamics and all those. I got some physics we don't, not that kind, but like, just everything's in this house.
Speaker 3: Give us that set, Give us that set.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I used to do, like that's that's I used to go to school for, like real smart stuff like that or anything that ever was.
Speaker 1: Or ever will be, will all exist at the exact same time, in the exact same place.
Speaker 2: Let's horizon of the black hole.
Speaker 3: Let's get away from that. I got one final thought of the day.
Speaker 2: There should be in a card called the event horizon.
Speaker 1: Man, that would it just blows it kills everything in play, and then just put your whole library in to play. There should be a card players put their libraries into play all at once.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh man, there should be the car called the black hole. And it's just a picture of your mother's huge ass. Yes, that is a gift for anybody who's still watching. And just a fly buzzing really hard to get away, but he can't get in. He's getting sucked and got speed lines, but they're going against him because speed lines are totally directional.
Speaker 2: Right, absolutely they are. That's friend, al.
Speaker 3: I got one final thought of the day before you thank the business daddies and do the outdra Okay, I want this. Okay, give me this secret layer or set or whatever I talked about reboot. Give me like the nineties YTV secret layer. Give me, give me the zone with that TV with his mouth that looks like teeth snit.
Speaker 2: Give me he's made a bubble gum.
Speaker 3: Yes, give me the are you fraid of the Dark secret Layer? Ooh yeah, like Doctor Vink and mister Sardo, yeah right, and the Campfire and the Midnight Society. Give me that frickin' secret Layer.
Speaker 2: That'd be pretty cool.
Speaker 3: That'd be pretty cool. Give me the nineties nostalgia like mixed tape with the pencil to rewind it and the Blockbuster movie store. Give me riding your bikes to get pizza by the slice on like the Monday that you don't have to go to school, or early dismissal when your parents aren't home yet. Fuck yeah, give me that secret Layer.
Speaker 1: I feel like they tried to do it with Stranger Things, and we hated it.
Speaker 3: And they also tried to give us some nostalgia with the goblins that are on Instagram, but I don't know, man, Blockbuster and and are You Afraid of the Dark that hits a little bit different. Did they hit give me the McDonald's with the frickin' burger chairs and Grimace and all of like mc cheese. Yeah, and the hamburglaar yep, yeah man. Anyways, final thoughts of the day.
Speaker 1: Hang on a second, did they have Are You Afraid of the Dark at America?
Speaker 3: Yes, I've asked this question before, I think on CEO.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, okay, answer it again in the comments.
Speaker 3: Please do.
Speaker 2: I'm very curious because I like that show. Can watch them all on YouTube if you never heard of it. Yeah, it is on there for free.
Speaker 1: So final thought. That is our top down, ten thousand foot overview of Dusk one. We're gonna be back next week. We're gonna talk about some legends, We're gonna talk about some cards. We're gonna talk about some frickin' Commander decks once those get more spoiled, because I mean they're totally spoiled now being Tuesday, the next week, seventeenth, because we're totally not recording before that for any reason.
Speaker 3: Nope.
Speaker 2: So all those things are true, but we're gonna be back to review some of that stuff.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much to Fusion Gaming Online dot Com, the official business daddies I love Commander Cookout Podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for the Duffin Avenue.
Speaker 1: Media Group and for producer Gary for filling in for the show for the last couple of weeks and for hanging out with us tonight. And thank you very much for listening Commander Cookout CCO podcast on Patreon.
Speaker 2: If you can support the channel and help it grow, we really appreciate it a lot.
Speaker 1: And we are going to be back to scare the crap out of you on a very spooky special edition of Commander. Keep Going Off, Commander Cookout Podcast and Arts Sol