Speaker 1: We choose to go to the moon and diss decay and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we're willing to accept. One we are unwilling to postpone and one we intend to win, and the others do.
Speaker 2: Ignition sequence side six five four three two one zero All engine running liftof. We have a liptob thirty two minutes past the hour. Lift up and Apollo eleven are play.
Speaker 3: We're going to roll from him.
Speaker 2: Given here the ankle a landed right atween frank quiality. We got you on the ground. You got a bunch of guys about the turned blue.
Speaker 4: We're breathing again.
Speaker 3: Thank the lot.
Speaker 4: At one small step for man.
Speaker 1: What are you?
Speaker 3: This is Event Horizon and I am your host, Mark Anthony Peterson. This is the podcast where we take a walk into the paranormal with the splash of conspiracy. This is the podcast that would be born if David Night in The X Files had a baby. Guys, welcome the episode ninety three entitled Elon Musk, The Winter Soldier. Oh, you guys, you're gonna love this conspiracy episode because there's a lot here to think about. But before we get into the episode, you know what I have to do. I got to give you the disclaimer. I am not a religious expert. Far from it. I've been thrown out of more churches that I've been welcomed into. I am not a physicist, theoretical or otherwise. But I did stay at a holiday inn express and I think that gives me the right to do a little research, apply first principles, and bring what I've learned back here to you. Cool. Cool, All right, let's dig into episode ninety three. Remember this is chapter three of the podcast, and it centers around conspira parises. And in this conspiracy we're gonna attack, not attack, but we're gonna explain to you all the things that Elon Musk is doing and why we call him the Winter Soldier. For those of you who are Marvel fans and have watched the Captain America episodes, the Winter Soldier movie featured a weapon called the Helo Carriers and the Helly Character Carriers. These were floating armed ships that could target individuals and destroy them from the sky, kind of like giant mega drones that were powered by AI and that could take out potential threats based on information that they had gathered and processed about them that made them a threat to the new ruling government that they wanted to put in place. So these helly carriers, four or five of them would circle the globe, taking out these threats one by one. What if Elon Musk was building the same thing, that would be an interesting conspiracy to ferret it out, and guys, unfortunately, I think that's what he's doing. Yeah, by the time we finished with this episode, I think you're going to have to take a step back and think that we're in the last days before his plan is executed. As soon as President Trump takes office and he gets access to the information he's seeking. The Hydra plan that we saw in Captain America when a soldier will go into effect. Remember, all the Hydra guys had infused themselves into government organizations and were, for all accounts great citizens until they were activated. They were sleeper sales. And so some of what we think we saw in that movie kind of foreshadows what may be to come here in the United States. So let's start with some of the things that Elon Musk has built, first and foremost the Starlink. Now, some people allege the Starlink, which are satellites that he has launched into space to provide Internet access to underserved communities and countries. They believe he used those satellites to hack the voting machines and give President Trump the election. That's the going conspiracy. I'm not going to dig into that, but that's the going conspiracy. But there's more to these orbital satellites. These guys cover the entire planet, or at least parts of the planet that will plague in critical into his plan to Over one hundred countries and territories, including the US, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Europe, South America, Nigeria, Mozambique, Rwanda are all covered today with version one of these satellites. There are three thousand of these, and NASA has just approved deploying seventy two hundred more two point oh satellites that weigh about two thousand pounds that will start to be put up in twenty twenty five. So the current one point oh versions are about five hundred pounds, and as I mentioned, are used to provide Internet access. What are the new guys gonna do?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: These new satellites that are weigh about two thousand pounds or the size of a car, have a lot that the that they plan to do. Gwinn shot Well, who's in charge of the program for elon MUS, state that the two point oh satellites will be equipped with what they call a laser cross links that will enable them to communicate with each other, sharing data and reducing the reliance on the ground stations. So they essentially have give them the ability to become a network. They can pass data from satellite to satellite and keep everybody up to speed. Or that may not sound that bad, but if you're trying to track someone aground the globe, there is no getting away. The information is immediately shared with the network. So a list of threats is now globally recognized by these new two point zero orbital orbit of footbowl satellites. The Starling terms of service contain a section that if space x reaches Mars, it can establish service and not be dependent on any Earth government, So essentially they can set up their own government if they reach Mars. That's a unique clause that makes It gives you a moment of pause to go, Okay, well, we're not on Mars now, there's no government there, there's no threat to me. But that is a unique clause to be putting in a NASA contract or a contract with all of the governments that currently use Starlink that if you take my service they get to Mars. I'm not reliant on you and you have no government governance over me. Oh, but it goes further. Starlink is also providing services to the US Air Force in live scenarios. SpaceX shared data with the US assets and shot down drones and crews missiles involved in the Ukrainian live fire situations, and Musk has created a partner project as a result of that called Starshield. Starshield is a military project using the Starlink assets to track targets and to share it with the military. Now, given what I said earlier about their ability to network and share data, that means they can provide real time threat assessment across all the countries that I mentioned earlier and more. Because they're putting up seventy two hundred of these two point zero directly to the military. I know you're thinking Mark that's still interesting. That doesn't prove he's tracking us and preparing to take out threats to the government. But you check the links to the show notes. Chinese media has already indicated that the Chinese military have listed Starlink as assets that they planned to take out in the event of a conflict with the US. Now, if it wasn't a threat, why would the Chinese make it a part of high level threat assessments to their ability to win should there be a conflict. If they are assessing it as that, we should assess it as that as well. So Starlink is kind of interesting when you think about it in the terms of this winter Soldier Hilikaria scenario that we saw from the Captain America movies. But it goes further. So what about plans to move after these potential threats? Now, we saw earlier this year that Hesbalah and other dangerous targets in the Middle East were instantly attacked by exploding pages and cell phones. Somehow, up to three grams of explosives were put inside of a batch of three thousand pages that were ordered from a Taiwanese manufacturer, gold Apollo, and these pagers found their way into the hands of hesbe law leaders and then it's instantly exploded when a message was sent to them, simultaneously activating the explosives. What Internet carrier were these soldiers using for hesbelah or these fighters we're using for hesblah where they're using starlink? Who sent the message? And did you have to have three grams of explosives in order to make that work?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: As we know from messages from Apple, phones can catch fire and explode without having the explosives. The battery can get hot enough if hacked, and if a loop is created where the safety mechanisms that shut the phone down. And for any of you like me who've worked outside doing work on projects and you set your phone down on your car or on your deck and you come back and it has an overheat message that won't let you turn the phone back on until it is cooled down sufficiently. If you hack that and turn that feature off, the phone will overheat and either catch fire or possibly cause an explosion. So that thermal runaway as they call it, triggers a chain event that could cause that phone to catch on fire. And they've shown that in several videos. And we're going to attach those as part of the links in the sources in the show notes. So cyber attacks can come in the form of a mildware that push your phone to work in the background, like mining cryptocurrency. That's one of those types of activities that could be running in the background that can cause this overheating because mining crypto requires a lot of processing power. And if the if the program continues to run without the triggering of the cool down of safety mechanisms, you could you could catch fire or it can explode. Why do I say that again? You look at what Musk is positioning with these orbital satellites that provide Internet access, and should he get a list of all of the US phones. This sort of an attack could be instigated with mildware put on the phone. I know it's I'm like you, I'm sitting there going this is crazy. But this is the potential conspiracy that could exist, just given what we saw execute it on Hesbalah with pagers and their cell phones. So you go, okay, Mark, what would make you think must could get his hands on all the US cell phones? President Trump has given Elon Musk a co chair position for a new department called the Department of Government Efficiency, the Department of Government Efficiency doggie like the digital currency. We'll come back to that though in a few minutes. As part of this new department, must gets a chance to look over the shoulders of everything in government and try to make it more efficient. That means he's going to get access to all of the data the government has on every individual across every department. That means health records, that means financial records, everything the government has on Americans. Elon will now be read in, given the ability to go in look at those departments, but more importantly, get his hands on the data. And if there is enough of President Trump's people who believe that Elon is doing this for the right purposes, they'll turn over the data. Because he's a government insider now, not an outsider, and there may not be enough firewalls between Musk and his private desires to keep him from sliding that data from government use into private use. Why would he do that, because I think he's already doing that with his own company. God, you got to ask yourself, why do you buy something for forty four billion dollars in Twitter and not get any class action lawsuits from the people who helped you finance it. You get companies every day that do small things. If it's a company that may have a listerior breakout or E coli, class action lawsuits pop up the next day. Elon Musk has lost more than half the value of Twitter now x and there are no lawsuits. Doesn't that kind of make you wonder because he didn't buy that by himself. Investors included Jack Dorsey, who was among the founders of Twitter and who's working on Bluey right now. That should make you wonder again. We'll dig into that a little bit later. Larry Ellison, Sean Puff, Daddy Combs, the Saudi and Katari aligarchs. All of those guys put in substantial money to help Musk buy Twitter, only to watch the value of the platform erode immensely. Advertisers, users, all of that unless they knew the value was in something else. And what is that something else? The something else is the data. Elon is using public posts on the platform to train AI models, including your tweets and the misinformation that's being posted on the platform. Yeah, he's selling that data to third party AI models, including the government, military, government AI applications, to help train them he's also using it to train his own AI engine XAI, and it's for services like Gronk that will become more important a little bit later in the podcast when you ask yourself, Okay, you know there's six, seven, eight different AI engines out there that are providing services to different industries that you know can improve value for the companies. How is that a threat to every American?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I think because Elon Musk is looking beyond just the traditional uses for this data. I think he's looking at the AI engine. When he says he wants to make a good AI I think he wants to use the data that he's collecting to become the brain for his robots. So the Optimus humanoid robots that he has started building. Musk has come out and said that he wants ten billion humanoid robots by twenty forty that he can sell for twenty to twenty five grand each, and that to me represents the great replacement. Yeah, the great replacement isn't any of us, it's the robots. How many people are on the planet right now, about seven or eight billion. By twenty forty, Yeah, you'll have ten billion. There'll be one robot for one person. And Musk is already saying these robots are capable today of driving his Teslas. So if you don't have the atoms driving cars, you may have a robot car. But I don't think that's just his vision. If you've been listening to the podcast, you know my belief about going to the Moon. I don't think Musk is going to make it there. I don't think NASA's going to make it there. I don't think they've ever made it there because of the Van Allen radiation belts. But what can make it through those belts are robots. Yeah, silicon based robots can make it through the Van Allen belts, and they can set up a new community, a new government on another planet. But they have to be trained, and if you want them to create a humanoid type civilization, they need humans to not only train them, but to link with them. If you truly want to experience life off of this planet, it may not come in your physical form that you have today. It may come through you linking with one of Elon Musk robots that are traveling the space through space or setting up a new civilization on Mars. How's he going to do that? A neural link. Have you guys forgotten about that project that Musk has been working on, the link between the human brain and a chip that gives you access to AI and artificial intelligence in the biological brain. Well, that chip that he embeds in the brain monitors and regulates your chemical and hormonal levels along with scanning your thoughts and monitoring them. Now, you can also use that chip to control objects. So the first individual that has the chip in is used it to control the movements of the mouse and click on things on the computer, with the thought moving forward that you'll be able to control other objects and or possibly transfer your thoughts into an Optimus robot. Yeah, so that's how they get you there. They get you signing up for this neural link, and they're already at the point now what eighty five percent of the implanted wires have been detached, So we're at the point where you can operate wirelessly with an embedded chip. Why is that important because it plays into the star link that if you get this chip, you take all these wonderful abilities along with you wherever you go on the planet. Your ability to control devices, your ability is to link with other pieces of equipment and control them. Like the robot to communicate with the Optimist robot. It sounds like a wonderful new world with all of these extrasensory abilities that are given to you by the world of Elon Musk. If that sounds fantastic, I would caution you that many are saying neural link is the mark of the beast, that once you have it and have these abilities, it will require you to keep it to conduct commerce. And that's the other scary thing about where we are on the Elon Musk timeline. As the co leader of the Department of Government Efficiency, I think one of the other moves he's going to make is to push the government to accept digital currencies, specifically the one that he wants, the doggy Corn, which has gone up in value by three hundred and twenty four percent in twenty twenty four as a result of his activities and support of President Trump. So for all the people who fought and railed against the Biden administration and their attempts to push a digital currency. As an insider, I think Elon Musk is going to make far more inroads to get that currency installed, pushing you down the slippery slope where you have to have this neural link embedded in order to play in the economy. Now, they're going to be all these great enticements. Though, if you can transfer your thoughts to the Optimist robot, there'll be promises of you living forever, traveling off planet, seeing new worlds while you're still here on the planet. But if you don't take the neural link, you're locked out of the economy, you're locked out of commerce, and you got to be tracked down as an enemy of the state. And so this other infrastructure that we're talking about becomes required to ensure compliance. Now what makes you think that Musk is that embedded into the government, Because space X could not have survived without the government. I think he got ready and early on in the process of getting SpaceX off the ground, he has canceled Moon missions, so has NASA. NASA's going to cancel the Ottomis mission due to budget overruns during the Trump administration, so that won't backlash. They know they can't go to the Moon and never have. But the one thing they do want to do is they keep the space program intact. It's a great way to keep funding all of these other projects. So back in twenty eight NASA saved SpaceX by giving it a one point six billion dollar contract. Now SpaceX bills most of its rockets in house, has launched two hundred and twenty six successful rocket missions to dock with the ISS, and the government has paid it twenty billion dollars since they pulled it out of bankruptcy. SpaceX is not an independent company. It's another branch of NASA that has private books that can keep things out of the view of the public while they work on these projects like the one we talked about earlier, Starshield, and put infrastructure in place that is going to give it the ability to operate like the helicopters from Captain America. You go market, that's that's still that's crazy, right, Well, I think it's crazy too until I heard mix McConnell step down from his position in the Senate because his sister in law had died in a tesla that had backed into a pond and no one could get it open. First responders, friends at the party, no one could get that car open. They're blaming her backing into the pond on her drinking, that she had gotten a little bit too much to drink at the party. Now me I'm sitting there thinking, I've been in a tesla. I know they have backup cameras, and she couldn't see the pond in the backup camera. She'd never been to this place before, didn't know the pond was there. The parking itself was that close to a pond where she could go in, and the car that's sophisticated. No one could get a trunk, a window, a door open before she passed away. First responders couldn't. These guys are trained, have equipment, jaws of life, everything, and couldn't get it open. That's just something to think about when you are imagining dissidents who don't want to take on the neurallink or other of this infrastructure that we just talked about. So with everything you've heard, do you think Elon Musk is the Winter Soldier. Well, before you make your mind up on that, there's one one more new company he's thinking about launching. Two days ago. Elon must criticize the thirty five program for being inefficient and called for the use of armed drones. Yeah, armed drones. He wants to replace demanded F thirty five program with a controlled, remotely controlled armed drone program and then he turned around and hinted that he may start producing drones of his own. Let me just play this clip for you right here.
Speaker 4: According to Tesla roti, Morgan, Stanley analyst Adam Jonas suggests Tesla's CEO Elon Musk be hinting at drone production. Jonas points out that Musk has been dropping breadcrumbs that link Tesla with aviation, noting Tesla's expertise and robotics and AI. Currently, eighty one percent of Tesla's revenue comes from cars, but Jonas believes expanding into drones or aircraft could push Tesla's stock to one thousand dollars per share. You are listening to you on news.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's put that all together. Tesla will have cars, drones, AI and now and cars all that can wirelessly connect to starlink and have data from all of that transferred immediately across an entire network. Those drones could be armed, those cars can be controlled, and even the Chinese see that as a significant threat. When you lay the facts out like that, this conspiracy starts to get some legs. Maybe we are witnessing a Winter soldier, slowly but surely manipulating his way right into all the key points to give him complete control over every aspect of human life on the planet. I'm gonna put the links to the sources in the show notes and you come to your own conclusion. But I think it's pretty alarming that you have someone that is the richest man on the planet that's now going to have access to just about every piece of data in the government that is already in hot water with European governments for using data unauthorized to train his AI, using that AI data to create what he calls good artificial intelligence that I think will ultimately end up being the brain of his Optimus robots that will share some processing power with your brain when a neurallink is installed in it, and if not, you will be tracked and traced anywhere around the planet with or without a chip until you comply or suffer the consequences interesting conspiracy. That you draw your own conclusions, because that's what we do here in this podcast. Guys, thank you for listening. This has been a wonderful year sharing these types of thought exercises with you. This thought exercise, quite frankly, terrifies me because we have just seen some weird stuff happen this year, Marshall Law being declared in South Kokorea, Korea out of nowhere, only being pushed back by the immediate reaction of their people. You never would have guest South Korea would try to make that sort of sharp u turn in terms of its democracy. But if they had infrastructure like what I just described, it could have easily been cemented. Thank you for listening along. Do me a favor, give us a light, give us a review on Apple on speaker. If you can listen to this podcast on speaker, that helps us earn more to keep doing more of these types of episodes. If you would like to donate, we have a cash app and PayPal link in the show notes. If you want to respond or talk about what we've talked about in these podcasts, reach out to us like a laying good buddy of mine that sends great messages almost after every podcast that we post to hear from you guys. I love going in seeing where all of you guys are from, wondering are you listening as a group out there in Fremont, California or Albertsville, Alabama. Are you listening as a group or how did it get there? And who did you share it with? I wanted to give you guys that shout out because we love the fact that you're listening, and we would love to hear what you enjoy about the podcast so that we can continue to do more of that. In twenty twenty five, also got a book out. Just lowered the price on my new book, Career Coaching X's and o's for those of you between your paranormal love that may be in corporate America trying to climb the corporate ladder. That's a great book for you. I've spent twenty plus years as a senior executive Corporate America before I left the start up, a tech startup that I sold, and so I got a few things that I believe are important for you to know. If it's not for you, get it for a loved one that's in college, in high school and is intent on becoming a corporate titan. This will give them a great head start. You can get the e book for three ninety nine now who can't afford that three ninety nine US or you can get the soft copy for nine ninety nine. Makes a great holiday gift stocking stuffer for that corporate executive that Michael Keaton, you remember family Ties. Yeah. For those of you who are a little bit older, you know what I'm talking about. Get that book for that young mind and get them on the right track. I have a link in the show notes where you can find that book and take you to the Amazon platform where you can buy it or pick it up on any other platform that you feel comfortable with. You want to sign copye, just send me an email to the email that I have in the show notes and we'll get that out to you. Guys. We've got two more episodes left in twenty twenty four, another News from the Point of No Return that's gonna drop on the fifteenth of this month, and then we have our Predictions episode where we give you our top paranormal predictions for twenty twenty five while reviewing our predictions from twenty twenty four. So hit subscribe so you don't miss those two last episodes and let your friends know you don't want to miss those predictions for twenty twenty five. Again, give us a like, give us a share, let your friends know if you like the podcast. If you don't leave me a review, I want to know that too, But don't hell my priest. We've gone seven years without him finding out about this podcast. I don't want to get kicked out of another church, So do it. Slide on the download, keep it to yourself, you know, Share it but don't shout it. Hey, I like that, Share it but don't shout it. And that way we can keep this message in this podcast growing amongst like minds, you know, and get ready to say God's Happy holidays. I love you and until next time peace.
Speaker 5: Hey you podcast listener, this is your last chance. After this, there is no turning bag. Take the blue pill. You wake up in your bed and go back to listening to mundane podcast guests that won't challenge your religious beliefs and your so called truths about reality, the universe, and consciousness. Take the red pill. Subscribe to the event Horizon podcast hosted by Mark Anthony Peterson, and he will show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Event Horizon takes a walk into the paranormal with a splash of conspiracy. It's the podcast that would be born if David Ike and the Axe Files had a baby. Subscribe to the event Horizon podcast by Mark Anthony Peterson on spreaker iTunes, Spotify, iHeartRadio, cast Box, Stitcher, or any of your other favorite podcast platforms. Remember, all we are offering is the truth, nothing more.