Speaker 1: Hello, ladies, gentlemen, Welcome back to the Gimmick Night two of Summer Slam. As usual, I'm the Canadian Nightmare and we were welcomed and joined by Charlotte's number one fan. No, Chelsea, it's so small and olk and I don't have your maximize. So there you go, Chelsea's number one fan, not Charlotte's. Yeah, I'm taking that back. But David, how's it going?
Speaker 2: I'm even better now that you know the the real Queen of w W has won the interim title. So you know, I get more Chelsea Green on my TV, which just makes for damn good television.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we'll talk about that because it was a big night for her. I don't know. I see what I supposed has here. I should just kick him, you know what I supposed canna make it a night. If you are on the audio, he's got Dan Howison, he's got what's the little guy there?
Speaker 2: That one is Toedo be specific, the guy who used to be dressed as the bull for the WELC matches. For those around for the WELC time triedo el el tredo. So now he's treedo housing.
Speaker 1: Good for him. He's always he's always stealing moments. But you know, there you go. We we got lots of time hout tonight. But how are you doing tonight with Too House.
Speaker 3: And I'm doing good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh fucking But you know we're gonna talk about everything we did Night one, last thing and I'll throw it David. David, give your quick elevator thoughts to Night one and then transition into your Night too tonight. We're just talking abou summer Slime Night Too, or unless any other news pops up. But we did some a w talk last night, meet s bubs. There will be another show closer to all in and then the next we don't know who that is, but we can guarantee that they'll be all in postial because that happens like at Sunday ten am. I like it happens early afternoon morning, so we'll we'll be able to do that. So that's gonna be the next few times. But Dave, what do you think of Night one? Quickly? And then transition your thoughts into the Night two overalls before we get down to the match by match right down.
Speaker 2: Night one was was cool. It was fine, like it wasn't any nothing major happening most of this stuff kind of went the way that I thought, like we were talking offline, I felt like they kind of sped run both of these pls like that they're trying to get the people home in in bed on time, which, like I get it compared to the you know, the ae W, you're getting out way too late. But things I feel like are just getting done way too early, but you know not. Night one was fine. I was surprised by the ending of Rock Oba with Brock coming back and doing the whole passing of the torch scene, but that was still like a cool moment. I expected Oba to win, but that was a nice little surprise, and I was a little bit disappointed that seeing Punk and Code Roads ended on Randy Orton coming in and doing the distraction everything like that. For all their talk about I need to beat you in a good wrestling match and I need to prove on the best wrestler, I was wanting Punk to win, but I was wanting Punk to just straight up win while also kind of getting Cody to do a couple of heel tactics while not going full heel. But I just wanted them to have a good match, and I'm not too excited about the Randy Orton inserting himself. Wasn't that For the most part, it was fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah what about Night two?
Speaker 2: Night too was a better night for me. Like wrestling wise, I will say that it continues to be an issue for me. The music baron Corbin coming back. They owned his old music. I don't know why they didn't give him end of days back this new music.
Speaker 1: He's a new man, you know, a new new look. Well it's the same look. I keep telling them, trying and tell me he's a new guy, And yeah, I don't see this new guy happening, you know.
Speaker 2: And then I put in the discord. Chad Gables music sounds like something out of a Will Farrow movie of him pretending to be a wrestler, Like that's what it just sounds so ai generic. But other than that, like he got his little good hometown moment.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: The women's ladder match was had some incredible spots, even the spot that they kind of botched with the pulling down Charlotte and you know, then they hopped her back up to transition to that Jade swinging around for the kick was still fun. That pop up power bomb from Lash legend Tiffany had me just like ooh, wondering if Tiffy was okay, and then mogirl Chelsea Green went it all for some great television, and then that that final match Roman and Seth. Seth is a true troll through and through, even though I hated the rest of his outfit, the the purple and lime green just kind of got me, but the the white shield flat jacket was cool, and then they just had just a great match, and I like the way it ended.
Speaker 1: There you go, s bubs night too. I know what your highlight was, But on that, what would you think of the rest of night?
Speaker 3: Overall?
Speaker 4: I thought it was a fun show as well. I was trying to think which night I liked more, and I'll say I couldn't really decide. I think in the end they'd probably be like pretty much around.
Speaker 3: The same range.
Speaker 4: I think there's definitely stuff that I like on each night and stuff that I didn't really like, so it kind of balances it out in terms. So I'd say it was still a good show, same as I thought last night. And I'll say with the main event, I was talking about how it wasn't really very interested in it at all, but in the end, I still ended up enjoying it and I had a good time, even though there's definitely some stuff I'll talk about those kind of annoying in the main event, but it was kind of like it was what I expected, but I still ended up enjoying it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Yeah. I think I think they're both pretty equal, but I do lean a bit towards night too, probably just because I do think the main event is better than the Cody Punk match and the Oba Bronc match. They end on kind of like a higher tier. We'll get there, but I thinel like it's a lot of like it's a lot like moving Nostallagia type of stuff, right, It's a lot like we're gonna throw back to a lot of spots and things we've done over the years. But as something that has been watching these guys for a long time, say, okay, if this is like the last one, which I think is, it kind of works there. I think the women's ladder match was fun. I don't think it's an all time and anything but fun. Some very dangerous spots. The opening was tons of fun. Not only was it a good match, but double surprise, which is good trick and Baron corbyin does a house show match and we'll get to Dan house. But yeah, so I think I I think the higher the highs were higher in this show. I think when you always have a big supprise, like even the Owens sing alone just kind of like gives it like a little a little nudge, right, because this is a guy that we didn't know for sure if that was gonna even happened, Like look at Biggie right, like it's a guy that it was like he got injured and then it was very quiet. I guess we just transitioned into that match where it was just very quiet on his progress, what was happening. He was very quiet, but probably just because it is just like he never knows what these neck injuries, right, We see people come back after you know, six months and we do surgery just heal up. You can see people have a surgery and they take a couple of years. You see people like Awesome where they come back and only can rest for a little bit amount of time. And there's people like Biggie where it's done right and then feel like Draws where their lives pretty much ended. Right, So you a neck injury is just so fucking just like touch and go. So that's why it was always scary. And I didn't know if we would have to day so I know you'd share that they in Discord butt that there's gonna be some surprise to the match. When they added gun the I'm like, okay, this is the surprise, and it kind of makes sense. On the pre show last night, gun There's like he should add me. He's got to add me to the match, and I thought, okay, Gunzu's for sure winning this thing. That makes sense to get the punk. The'll wait for Sammy and then you got that second surprice. Oh and I guess to dovetail the Gunther thing too. I really liked that he shook hands with all. This is like kind of like, okay, we've like every other thing. Right, you can hate a person. I want to ta have a match you bear the hatch is okay, what we've proved were men where women, we can do this. So they shake hands and then the Popkale comes down to his reaction. I got choke up because that's another guy too, Like when I was watching RH back my day that he was a random though time those times, right, like that's kind of my era of it, and so to see this guy that could have maybe not never come back to this, he's moving well, he's you know, looking the same, looking good, And No, I thought this was like a very fun four way. I think it was a very fast paced one. And it's such a lot not high spots per se, but just lots of big signature maneuvers or maneuvers into one like they're having a choke and then Finnbatterer, I'm out of nowhere with his stomp, right. So it's just like they did a lot of those kind of combinations. But this was like a fun, gripping, rip it fiddle four way. And then it's the future of Kevin Owens wins and now with punk it's gonna be very interesting when happens. That's gonna be like I I pick and choose my weekly TV for w that I watch. Those are segments. Whenever that gets announced, whenever that's happening, I'll be hitting s post in the discord like, Hey, what time's that segment happened, because I gotta turn on my Netflix and take a look. So that has the potential, and the thing is, who knows what happens with the book and the writing right now, SmackDown is like town wise, very stacked. Like you looked at this fatal four way, I loved it where you got Sammy Finn killing Gunther like they're fighting to be the champion, right and I want to see Gunther and Ko. So there's tons of.
Speaker 4: Routes that That's been one thing that's been really good with CM. Funker's Champion is like he's interacting with like everybody and like everyone wants to be like even like Finn to get into what ended up being in this four way, like he had to win a four way match and it was honestly all people who want to be number one contender and it was like, yeah it was Damien Priest, Royce Keys and who else was in it? Ohn Trick too, like as the US champion. So it's like pretty much like every like every person on the SmackDown Ronster wants to be the champion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's where it's just like if think it's some better booking behind SmackDown, then they have like a lot of women there too. It's like you can't make that a really really good show. Give you know, I'm not gonna make the MEMEO it's gonna be Punk Smacked and like Punk's Collision, right, but like a few changes you could get there to make that. Especially overall, I feel like we talked about last night in the women's division with Roman, it's very hit or miss right now with SmackDown, they have potentially I think they're back to two hours now, right, or they're going back to two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're at two hours, but like they forget they're at two hours, so they like you go to the elite rundowns and there's like every week there's like six segments that get like uploaded the social media because.
Speaker 3: They just didn't have time.
Speaker 4: They'll be like literally every week there's like four or five vaccination segments that just gotta upload after a show because they didn't have time for it.
Speaker 1: Plus they're probably like, yeah, we exclusive, but they probably just because they'll go back to three hours at some point, right, and keeps going back.
Speaker 3: I think I think it's like started next Seria.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's January, so it's like why not they just stay in that rhythm? But uh, yeah, I suppose What do you think about this opening winner Kevin Owens all that stuff.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, it was definitely a great surprise. I had read yeah, like the spoiler, and the spoiler was basically that, like it was like, oh, there's gonna be like some big storyline stuff in the opener and like like good, like the match is probably gonna get changed, but it's not necessarily good there.
Speaker 3: It's like a swerve.
Speaker 4: But so then like when Gunther came out, it's like, oh, I guess it is just gonna be good through. But then like they like double like they did the pop of oh it could be Kevin Owens and ended up being good there and then like the double pop it actually is Kevin Owens now, so that was.
Speaker 2: Owen's pop was incredible like that that's crowd.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they were like people crying in the crowd and stuff like they kept doing shots that but yeah, it was a great time. Honestly, Kevin Owens showing that like his neck is okay with like doing like cannon balls is like his first first move back and stuff, even even though he was selling the neck too, so you know, maybe it's gonna be like his keny Omega diverticulated selling, where like every match he's selling the neck and stuff it.
Speaker 2: Should be And I was like, take it easy, bro.
Speaker 1: That could be like I'm not saying Punkin's turn heel, but that could be like a heelish thing for Punk, like does he go for the neck or not? And even then they it's funny they did that story with Kevin and Cody right with the back That's how Kevin lost the title. It's Cody was like feigning it like Cody's back was her, but Kevin wouldn't fully go after the back ends. Remember oh yeah, he's gonna do the pop up on the on the apron, but he wouldn't do it, but then he got back in the ring and then fucking lost. So they could kind of run that back a similar way to Punk and Ko. But I think Punk's character might just do it. He might just go for the neck, you know, like yeah, depending where they'll they'll miss.
Speaker 4: But you know, so uh and yeah, it was a fun time obviously just kind of like a like a spot for this type of match with everyone doing their moose. But it was definitely a fun like combination of people to just have in there as like like not like the Super Top guys, but still like all people who are like this is still a big match for it being like like half of it being thrown together just like on one day's notice, and it was a fun time obviously. Yeah, Kevin Owen's definitely the right winner with him coming back, and yeah, I'm super interested in how the punk feud goes. I think that could be some really really great stuff.
Speaker 2: Yes, being a Kevin Owens, he just on the post show shouted out rebel from a w Yeah, I mean talking about you know how she hasn't wrestled here, but you know, some things are bigger than wrestling. She's currently battling als and the way she's doing it is so incredible. I looked at her and what she's going through, the way she powered through it, and it was truly inspirational. So that's a cool moment from him.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's cool, And that's like, again, that's something like I would hope and it shouldn't right, but shouldn't get him any heat because it's like doesn't really like the woman has like a very terrible disease. It doesn't really matter if because I think I saw I was really curious what was gonna happen. He was dust and he put like Cody in his ice bucket challenge. I'm not trying show on Cody, but he didn't do it. But it's like, oh, what's gonna happen here? But it's like I don't think anything's gonna be care And that's very cool. Kevin's very classic guy. And like it's well known that he's had multiple talks with TK, right, like he's one bad booking decisionway from Noby'd be like, you know, like there is a time that he tweeted the coordinates out to I can't remember what the hell's stable group was with the box.
Speaker 3: He's in a Mountain Rushmore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he when he was in his contract negotiations, he tweeted out the mount at the Cortants Mount Rushmore. But then after hour he like deleted it. But like you know, there's and again, technically he's one of the reasons the exists because he put Cody in the Bucks together. Right, He's like, oh, you got it. When Cody got released, He's like, you gotta go to the Bucks right away and talk to them. So like he's like a like a weird like Emperor Palpatine in the back there. But that's very cool. And yeah, I saw that he said he's gonna he's gonna go all out, even if he only has two years left, He's gonna wrestle as hard as possible. And uh yeah, it's really cool. So again and joy and just be lucky that he has that. But yeah, David, what do you think about the actual match here?
Speaker 2: You mean s so.
Speaker 1: That's what I supposed to know.
Speaker 2: I said the the actual The actual match was good, Like Kevin Owens went way way too hard for someone who who's first mess back, and like they're throwing you in a four ways you can kind of ease into it, but it was cool. Sammy Zaye had some of the best facial expressions throughout the entire match, like the way he emoss just from the entrances to all of this coming out and everything else. Like, I do feel like, and this is a problem that I feel like they had back in the Kevin dunnair when Kevin and Sammy had the moment when they came together hugged and then start going to blows, it kept cutting to different angles. I feel like they should have just done the wide ring shot, let them do the hug and do the blows, and let that whole moment just be on the wide shot with the crowd behind him going crazy. But yeah, great match, you get the minute Kevin Owens came out, I knew that that was locked in for a winner.
Speaker 1: Now I see why you're distracked. You're sharing this Roman Reigns tweet that here. He said, Uh, when people left, we were and when they were scared, when they ran off, we held them the fort. So I was talking about Oxley, talking about Cody, you know, his eternal rival.
Speaker 2: Buddy after every single one?
Speaker 1: What'd you say? So? Are you cut out there for a second?
Speaker 2: I said, he's always got to shade somebody after every single one. He oh, yeah, man, he's got to get those digs in.
Speaker 1: I was trying to find out do they ever confirm Let's see what night had more tickets?
Speaker 3: So this night one had more tickets?
Speaker 1: Is that that? What? Thirty three thousand?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Night one had thirty five thousand. I'm saying, Roman, tho, Netflix, you gotta do something. Those Netflix ratings a ticket like, he's he's gonna be something. I'm I'm we'll get there. We'll get there. But what do you guys think happens with Kevin and Sammy?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Because we were talking about that, because family Clay asked the discord of like, okay, with these rumors returning, what do you do? And like they did tonight, I said, you can't really have him come back right away and be a heel because everyone's gonna be too happy to see him, right He's gonna cheer. I like the dynamic of Sammy and Kevin as a team because I don't know. I always like watching Sammy and Kevin wrestle, but I don't know if I want to go back to there right now. I feel like I don't know why we're on the trajectory of Kevin versus Punk and Sammy's gonna screw Kevin, or maybe he'll try to screw Punk and screw Kevin accidentally.
Speaker 3: That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 4: I was thinking, like I could see like one one Punk and Ko match leading into like a Punk Kevin Sammy triple thread.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'd be really fun.
Speaker 4: That'd be and then like maybe after that that is, like that decides like if Kevin is gonna stay like a face or if they both lose, and then like Ko turns heel, and then it's like now they're they're both heels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because imagine get that. Okay, dun.
Speaker 2: I could say a situation where Sammy tries to help Kevin but ends up helping Punk, and then they start the whole everyone Sammy's trying to get Kevin on his side of the Everyone's against us deal, you know, continuing that whole h thing like that. So then you get him and Sammy teaming up for a while on the whole Everyone's against us before eventually Kevin uh realizes that Sammy and shitting and they decide to battle out for a little while.
Speaker 1: It's just tough because like two times they've gone together, they've done that storyline right when Kevin was against Shane, they had Sammy turn and when Sammy was like the conspiracy theories everyone was up to get him, it was like Kevin, I don't know. And then eventually they team together, BEI all, don't forget one of the biggest travesties of the Vince era. They had Ages Styles beat Sammy's and Kevin owned in a handicapped match for the w title crazy motion. He was moving like to the greatest workers and a Yosas beat them both fucking crazy. So that's why I like it's tough, because not I don't even talking just the rh chef. This is their careers have done so much together that they are definitely always going to be linked, right, But for me, it's like, how do we get back that because if everyone forgets the last match Ko had no was the Samy match, right, they blew off that feud. So it's like that's why, I mean, I don't want to go back there right away right now. And that kind of felt like it wasn't the last time ever, but it was a big, you know, the whole like lights out type of match. What did it?
Speaker 2: What was it? We call it sanction?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So it's like it's I'm gonna be curious which way I would prefer not then to get back there. But I could also see that the crowd just doesn't really go with Ko becoming a heal right, like for the foreseeable future. Right, So again there's a world where Punk starts to heal it up and then like Ko and Sammy are like babyfaces. With Sammy, I don't think they can decide. You know. It's like I feel like they're calling when he before he won the title, he's a piece of shit. When he won the tell calls like yeah, I appreciate those, so what a moment. He's been such hard worker than today. It's just like he's such a wine you just gotta get over it, which Cole made no sense. He would say that, but they all say, oh, but Finn Bower is getting screwed over his match too. He could like pick a lane. He could be like, yeah, but Finn, Yeah, he's like he's a tough guy, He'll just fight through it. It was some of the commentary Cole has been on lately. It has not been like I'm not trying to hate on Cole, but just has been like a little off but.
Speaker 2: I'm not consistent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and I hope that I don't know. It's tough because I was gonna say that I don't want to screw finish for punkin Owens. But at the same time, I don't know if they want Punk to just beat Owens just clean right away. So it's it's gonna be interesting.
Speaker 4: I hope it depends where they do it, because I'll say, like you're saying, there's not like a big pl e until money in the bank, like there is.
Speaker 3: I did I did forget last night.
Speaker 4: There is a Sunday Night's main event at the very start of September.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't want to get there.
Speaker 4: I want to Yeah, But so that's what I'm saying, Like I wonder if they would, like, if it's not that, then like do they wait for it or do they do that as like a big.
Speaker 3: TV like main event.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's gonna have to because, like you said, I it's not to October. I don't think they can wait October to do this, right.
Speaker 2: Money the PA that's a long wait.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unless the some storyline to like tie them both up or like some of the but I don't think so. I think Cody's gonna be a Randy and then I think Randy will beat Cody and we're going hit Punk and Randy at some point. And I guess maybe that's why.
Speaker 4: I finally got a You can probably get a Ko.
Speaker 3: Versus Randy there your first actual match, Yeah, you get like I mean that that could even.
Speaker 4: Be like a Saudi Wrestlerania match there, you know, four years four years of the making.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, I could see and think they can easily dubtail back that. So we'll see. There's lots of good avenues. That's where it just comes down the booking. Let's hope that they take those good avenues. But now I think you're probably rasp us that it's probably gonna be like a big TV match, And that's also why maybe they can justify the screw finish with Sammy right be like, well the future will do this again, but it won't be that, so we'll see. Which is just gonna be funny though, like if they do Punk and Cody than Punk and Kao. Both his title like his big title defenses are like he's winning by someone else helping him out. So I don't know what poor guy on smack Down's gonna have to lose a Punk in like five minutes, like help put him over. I'm sorry, sorry, uh probably Mellow it's coming, but yeah we got.
Speaker 2: Mello has already said that he's his next person is Baron Corbyn. He posted he posted a a mockup of Eminem's kill Shot Dish record and he swapped it with Baron Corbyn's face.
Speaker 1: Good luck to you, Mellow.
Speaker 4: Good I remember that actually having like a good matches, like like even like on SmackDown, like when Corbyn got called up after our next t you for like one month when he before he got released like as a face. They had like a good match, like on a random smack down.
Speaker 1: That's right here, I just and that was the next match, right, Corbyn? Yeah yeah, As I said my opening, I don't know much. This felt like very much like a show type of match up until like the finish with the table and everything. It just felt like I've seen this epistyle work and I don't care. I know we tell this last night, and I get I supposed to just justification bringing back to work with him, but I cannot find any justification of Baron KORbin at this stage beating Trick like he had, Like I just feel like Corbyn, like he's a solid hand. But that's the thing, he's a guy you beat on house shows. These guys, I don't even think he's a guy you'd be at Summer Slam. Like this match didn't have much hoodspa like crowd reaction, and I just think it's like, I know, tricks not the greatest, but still he can work on this in the ring and you can still build a start up to have him lose the Korb and it's just like it's and it's like he lost the court, like I guess like, I know Cortin cheatah, but it's still like Trick cheated too, so they equal each other out like the he had the kindostick, so it's not like it was all Cordn really cheat it. So I don't know this is this was a super head scratch me. I really don't understand. I don't get this book, and.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just here for the draft points. I could get see some shit's about this match. I did not care at all the draft once I'm like, oh I'm over this. I'm over a little yachty, Like I'm just can we just get through this match? I legitimately made my kids dinner during this match.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I watched I did watch this one, but the match. What are your thoughts on Corman win the title here?
Speaker 4: As for the match, I thought it was just like okay, I didn't hate or anything, but like you said, like definitely very much like a house show match, Like it's like the work is fine, but there's not really much like heat or like a huge storyline behind it, so it's kind of just like happening there. And yeah, like little Yachty like blatantly like missed the spot and like Corman was like telling him to.
Speaker 3: Get into a position come.
Speaker 4: And Corbyn winning, It's like it's okay, as like I don't really care one way or another, Like he's probably just gonna, I don't know, like he's just gonna be.
Speaker 3: The US champion. Just like feels very generic. But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I could see that that Trick just wins it back to in the next couple. Yeah, and that's all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like that could be the I mean yeah, like I said, like the real answers, they're just gonna they're just gonna. Speaking of house show matches, like there's gonna run a Trick versus baron Cormyn House show matches for the next like three months with like a d.
Speaker 1: Q finish, you know, like that sort of ship where Trick gets the winner or like he you know.
Speaker 4: On how shows, what they do is like the heel will win, but then like the face gets up and like it's.
Speaker 1: Finished, are on them and and then he goes for the title shot. Yeah, you know, so we'll see. But before Kevin Owens came back, this would have been the biggest surprise night we have. The six way ladder matches determined the interim Women's Champion. You had Lash Legend, you had Shark Flairy, Tifney Stratton, you had Chelsea Green, you had Jay Cargill. And I feel like I'm missing.
Speaker 3: One Lash Legend, I said, Lash, I don't know, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, but you have the six women. They're in there.
Speaker 3: It's five making up a six woman.
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: Am I wrong here? But yeah? So you had that and then Chelsea Green gets the win here and what I thought was a phenomenal spot where she's on the ladder, gets knocked down, legs locked in the ladder. She's there for like two to three minutes, and then when it's on to get up, just that good, that's the camera work. Good to go on her when the crowd realize it and you can see her face. Oh and she gets up there. I think this is great. I think that hopefully have they said like this guy, it's gonna recognized as like a championship win.
Speaker 4: Yeah people people, yeah, yeah, people have posted two.
Speaker 3: And so I'm like, oh, it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: But in a W two, like on the lineages, like the interim titles are are in there too, is like counts to that person as being a champion, which doesn't really matter that much because I think people most of the interim championship send up like winning the actual title. So it's not like I don't think there's anyone who was like the interim champion and then wasn't actually the real champion.
Speaker 3: So but yeah, so Chelsea Green, I think.
Speaker 4: Officially is like the women's champion. That's on her resume.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: And as I put in the discord, she just dedicated the interim w W Women's Championship to Michael Hayes.
Speaker 1: That kind of comes after that, right, I don't think she's ever gonna be that.
Speaker 4: So I was seeing people saying like she's gonna win, Like the reason she's gonna win is like this great content for like three episodes of.
Speaker 1: Unreal and just a scene of her Michael Hayes together just wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I saw like like Cardona was like at ringside after she won and.
Speaker 1: Photos and hey, what a big journey. People I know are gonna go back to tough enough, go back further to when she was Daniel Bryan's massage therapist that he was having a share with uh back in the day, and that she was at whatever name, and Chelsea's are work. I think this is the time, right, Clearly they want Ria to be the champ. They don't want to take it off her, right, So I think this is a good idea to play around. I don't think at any point is she gonna play around get really over and they're still gonna be like, nah, you're gonna beat Riha. No, I think Reo will beat her. I hope it's not like the meme you shared in the displayssbubs of Brock and KOFE. I would love it to be like an underdog match. And I also think the way you could do that is you could play up if Ria's like still injured, not right, like she's a little rusty because the injury. I'd love to be like a like a one two three kid situation with not her winning, but just like, okay, she finds a way to have a good competitive match. But in the meantime, if it's especially we're not even that far away, like we're in August, before we know it, we're gonna be in WrestleMania season January. They clearly want Rhea in the main event like women's title picture, right, So it's like, at this point, this is a fun time to experiment around, have some fun and see what Chelsea can do as the main chaman. Go from there, because then if it doesn't work, oll you know what we tried it. Maybe she is too much of a comedy gimmick, or it's a great underdog story. The crowd's been with her for a long time. I thought this match was good. It's like what David allude to that like chokeslam, power bomb to tick. It was crazy, we joked about last night. But Tiffy did do that spogin which she jump from the outside. But good on Jake Cargo took the full brunt and like, yes, I got you. I'm you're not hitting the ground.
Speaker 2: Someone else her and guided her down like that was a pro maneuver.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, like Penta too, like in one of those dis say outside like took Chad.
Speaker 3: It was just like straight on.
Speaker 1: This took a whole shoulder into him. Good for you, Penta, and that's where it's good on catching you. But no, I thought this was like a I think the match got better near the end. I think at the beginning it was like a little clunky, which a lot of these ladder matches can be. But I think it found it's rhythm more towards the end. So I think this was a fun, solid kind of like car Crash, but some fun surprises. And there's multiple spots where I thought like Charlotte could win there, Like it never just felt like, Okay, the one winner got up there got and that was it. I think they did a lot of good fake outs there, So I thought it was a fun match.
Speaker 3: No, I definitely agree with that.
Speaker 2: I I did think Charlotte was gonna win, but I'm so happy for Chelsea, and like I said, it's gonna be just fun, incredible TV with her until we get Rhea coming back.
Speaker 1: So if you have Jade and Charlotte going one on one, are they gonna change it into a contenders match or do you think they could throw someone else at Chelsea Green for first defense?
Speaker 3: I think it could be someone else. I feel like that Jade and.
Speaker 4: Charlotte one could more be like a grudge time kind of.
Speaker 3: Like we cost each other in the cause.
Speaker 4: I was even thinking, like with the very start of the match, when they started fighting on the outside, I thought there was a chance that like there's gonna be like some big spot and like they both get like taken out of the match of each other at some point, but.
Speaker 3: That didn't necessarily happen.
Speaker 4: I mean sort of like they both fell off the ladder, but it wasn't something where it's like they're like completely done. Like it wasn't like I don't know if you remember like that one four way like a year ago, where like Priest and Drew like went off like the stage and stuff like that. It's like they're like out of the match. So it wasn't anything like that. But yeah, it was definitely a fun time. I think people were scared of how this ladder match was gonna go, just with the participants in it are necessarily like who you would think for like a ladder match, But I thought it was good and it wasn't just like hitting each other's with.
Speaker 3: The ladders the whole time.
Speaker 4: I thought they actually you know, like did moves and stuff and wrestle them there.
Speaker 3: So it was a fun time.
Speaker 4: And yeah, definitely like that one like choke bomb kind of thing to Tiffany or she like bounced off.
Speaker 3: The ladder with that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, and and it definitely there was definitely a good performance for a lash as well, like definitely making her look strong there, and because I feel like with Lash, it's like she can do a lot of cool stuff, but she's still sort of green and just like the whole like putting, like.
Speaker 3: Going through a match.
Speaker 4: If you want to do like cool power spots, you can definitely do that. So in matches like this, definitely the best spot to like show it off.
Speaker 1: I think it's similar athleticism. Yeah, Like I think it's not the power game. It's what we're talking about. Last night I spent with my world where it's like she can do some really cool stuff and me go in the ring, but there's still some like redness there too. It that's what Lash reminds me of. But I also feel like Lash could be a first time Chelsea did green defense where she like gets the roll up or like yeah, slight type of feeling, you know, like that's the way, because I don't honest say it would be beef ab in Mecha, but that wouldn't make much sense because it's like, Okay, like why wouldn't Jade be doing that. I guess you could if you want. I don't think they could. You could turn Tiffany if you want it, because they like they were like aligned and then she kind of turned her back on Tiffany, right like she that could.
Speaker 4: Be one where they do like a friendly sort of match and then like Chelsea rolls her off to win in some sort of way, and I like someone who wants the US title like distracts Tiffany and Chelsea wins.
Speaker 1: And then what you can either keep it that they just be friendly and shake hands, or you could have Tiffy be pissed about later because Tiffy is still over is a babyface, but she's not like I don't think it's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I'll say, like this is like her hometown and like like Charlotte got the biggest pop on on the entrances.
Speaker 1: Here, and so yeah, I don't think she's the point where if you turn be like, oh my god, you turned to Okay, we can were now. I actually would love it if they I think it was way too risky. I would love it if they gave Blake Monroe the shot her lose it, of course, but like as like a like a like Chelsea Green could do this whole speech about she won her first title, she wants to give the shot to like someone else has won the title. Whatever. Yet the yea, and that could hopefully be like a it could be a fun surprise match. It also could be like I don't know, there's something about that matchup that I think you can go both ways surprise people, or could be like Meechen and Chelsea Green on that Saturday Night Spain event was Yeah, yeah, I think they're not because I don't think they're bad. I just think the styles it's one way or the other. I think it's klunky. Or they could maybe sing together, because yeah.
Speaker 4: It's something it's like you never know, like yeah, like that Chelsea and z Alito is not good with them, Like the Zalina versus Julia like random match on a SmackDown was like an amazing match. So you never know what some of these combinations you never know.
Speaker 1: So there you go, Chelsea Green. Very fun moment, big big moment for Canadians. You know, Kevin Owen's dunbron contender, Chelsea Green, you know Women's Championship.
Speaker 3: I think they are.
Speaker 4: I think they are going to Canada sometime pretty soon because I'm I'm on the I'm on the Canada like VP it so I always get those ads of like tickets near you.
Speaker 1: But it's so, yeah, they're not in my necktwood, but yeah, it's like audible. It's like places like I think, close to where Owen's hometown is and stuff too. That's gonna be a fun time.
Speaker 4: I mean maybe if there's like a SmackDown in there in like a month's time, maybe that's where you do that punk and.
Speaker 1: Then punkin really work a little more Healy right the way he did that thin balance. Yeah, yeah, so that's where he could work on the neck a little bit. But next we got Dan Howison versus dominicmu Stiro. I watched a couple of minutes and then I bout out to make a steak.
Speaker 2: Guy.
Speaker 1: This is my you can't maybe watch it. And don't get me wrong, I'm not something actually hates Stanhilson because now it's a cool thing like to hate. It's just not like I think it is a case for me personally, it's overused. If you don't think that that's cool, that's great. I just think in Summer Slam, when we only got six matches a night and the show's only three hours, Anhausen versus dom is not what I want to be uh seeing, in my opinion, But uh so yeah, I got no. I got nothing here other than I told s Bob's Dan House is gonna fucking win. I should have made the pizza bet. I know he wasn't gonna take up it. Still, I just think he's gonna keep he's gonna win for a while. I think he's gonna you know, he's gonna he's gonna go on a little role here. He's he's getting that take Team gold soon. I'm telling you it's happening next six months. It's happening.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: When I heard you guys sucking last night and you mentioned the pizza bet, I was like, oh, you should have all the way in and on that because I was like, this, that's so confident.
Speaker 1: Though It's like I don't know watches the Weekly Team more than me, and I'm like, what does he know that I know? So that's say sometimes I can never take a bet unless of a hot I'll say ninety percent sure. But I was like, he seems so confident. I'm like, he, I guess doll might be winning this thing. I don't know, you know, so.
Speaker 4: I don't know thought Donic was gonna win for some reason, Like that was just my thought.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so.
Speaker 4: Dan Nell's on one here and like the match, like it wasn't really like even a match, like it was just like guys running in like all the mini Housens. Like I enjoyed it just for like like you know, the guy have right here, the Torito Housen, like I was popping out his spots, like you know, him doing like some crazy hurricane ronas and dives out of the rig.
Speaker 3: So I enjoyed it for that.
Speaker 4: But besides that, it was just kind of like stuff happened, Joe.
Speaker 3: Hendry ran out and the Dan Housen just won.
Speaker 4: So I don't know, it wasn't like offensively bad to me. It was just kind of like a nothing match with some stuff that I thought was funny.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be a nemoral contender for the Triple A TITLDO. Now you know that's what the Triple A main event is gonna have to do, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I could see I could see, you know, like Dan Housen and like ring back the mini houses. I mean he has an actual luchador on there there, so I could see him doing well. He was he wrestled like as his like actual persona like Mascarita Segrata. He was on like one of the first like worlds Colide shows and that went like super viral. So I think after that they like, now let's get this guy, like, you know, let's get him on the payroll.
Speaker 3: We can use them when we need to.
Speaker 4: So and you know, now there's mini housing, all these mini Housings like they're getting on TV like every week at this point, so they're no good for those guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was a very throwaway match with the Joe Hendry spot. I don't know if the cameras and audio missed something or not, but you know, Joe Hendry comes out and Michael Cole's like, oh, Dan Housen must have said his name. That's why he appears, because like, oh okay, just damn it. This is the Joe Hendry spot. And then they kept talking about the human monies in the bag, and yet at the end of it they were like, oh, these are Dan Housend dollars. I'm like, all right, so is this human monies or is this Dan Housend dollars? Like it's just the Again, it was a throwway. It was there. It was David.
Speaker 1: So even if Don would have won, he would have got the Dan some money down. House's a funny guy. He's a trickster, you know. Yeah, it was just it.
Speaker 4: They actually the human human money is Dan Housend dollars like on the WAE show.
Speaker 2: Oh of course they do. Oh of course they do.
Speaker 1: You can buy the human money as well. That's somethinging. I it's just a question. Now I know who's doing the tay team titles with Joe Henry Macardona, or they're gonna fucking just make a trios title just so, just so they can put it on these three goose But there you go. That's what's happening there. And then we got Chad Gable versus Penta. I did really like this match. I want it to be maybe a little longer. I love the spot of Chad Yill's starting up with my ankle lock like right away because it just fit the whole, like he's never on the title is his seventh to tenth going for it, and it's almost like he's just like, I gotta get it. I gotta go and get the win as fast as possible. So I did really like it. I think it's like a I don't know where I have it in my My Raining Star, like I four seems like high, but almost like a three point seventy five feels low, So I probably just leaned towards a four. I just wish I had like maybe another five minutes. It felt like the ending was pick up peace, but felt like they kind of rush towards the ending a little bit. But still really enjoyed it. Nice vote for Chad Gable getting the ground in there again, his you know, his family in there. It was a good match. So I guess it wasn't the show Steeler. I was kind of hoping it was gonna be like Weekend Steeler. So that's where I was on this one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I was on a similar place, though I'd say I probably liked a bit more. But yeah, definitely could have had like five more minutes of like a little more build up raction there, but I still really enjoyed it. Like definitely a lot of good like counters and like reversal and stuff like that. Like the one I really liked was like Chad just like standing standing still for like the Mexican Destroyer and turning into like an Alabama slam and then like rolling into an ankle lock, just like all the different ways he could get into the ankle lock with some some great stuff and uh what else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I.
Speaker 4: Said that moon salt to the outside where Penta just I mean it's like Penta catching him honestly made it safer, but also made it look like so much more brutal of him, like just like full force landing on Penta, that apron Mexican destroyer, the great toe No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just land right in the tailbone, you know.
Speaker 4: And yeah, it was definitely a good moment se Chad Gable, like you said, like need to win it and like that was the story.
Speaker 3: Also, I will say I really like the like the arms shoulders selling from.
Speaker 4: Gable, Like I was kind of subtle at the start where he would like brush off the reft, but he wasn't really like he was like moving it but not really holding it.
Speaker 3: And it kind of got like.
Speaker 4: Worse and worse as the match went along, but you know, ended up catching Penta in the end into like the.
Speaker 3: Grape vine ankle lock there to then.
Speaker 4: Like Penta like instantly tapping out like as soon as he got like the full wraf run on the legs.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: I love yeah to me, I other than big time matches. I've it's one of these things that I think people have abuses kind of like for me, no matter what, I love the bucks, I love m Jeff. I hate people using the tombstone as a non finish. That's a wrestler like right with me, tombstone, I know, old and it's funny old school wrestles feel that way about the pile driver, I agree to extent. I don't like it being like a transition move, but like.
Speaker 4: At the same time, like you watched, you watched like a lot of like old wrestling clips, and like they're using the pile driver like.
Speaker 3: You know in every match is not the finish I know, and I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I don't like. What I don't like. Two is the angle thing is I do not like in the mattress unless it's a big time matches someone's used the ankle lock and then they do the leg wrap round. When Angle used to do that, that was it. It was over. And I remember the fan you would always know like, ah fuck, he wrap the goddamn legs. It's like I remember being at Wrestling eight twenty one watching Sean HBK and or HBK and Angle when that happened as a kid, I was going for Sewan and was like, oh no, the legs are fucking rapped, and then he would tap. So I appreciate that's what would happened. But I feel like that's happen a lot with Gable because he was a heel of he wraps the legs and then the heel like the babyface gets there. To me, it's like, okay, if you know you're not gonna be on the ankle log, don't wrap the legs. To me, the rap the leg should be like this is like you're done, other than like a big like I said, a big time, save it for something. So I always appreciate when the leg wrap happens and the tap out comes relatively soon after. So just just to great with me. But yeah, that the tombstone. I don't care if the super kick the superkicks was a sidekick, you know, and again nick I always had can that Shawn Michaels in Wrestling Service. He charges up his fucking leg, you know, he gets it ready to go. He hardens it of them boom, big kick or I.
Speaker 4: Just take it for like any move that like if a person's using it as they're finished.
Speaker 3: That just means like they know how to do it better than everyone else. So that's why it's the.
Speaker 1: What about you, David, what do you think it was?
Speaker 2: I think it was a good match. It there is some great back and forth like out for actual wrestling. It was probably the best wrestling match of the night. I think the main event had more story beats to it, but just like shit of wrestling, like this was a lot more fun to watch. I think Penta and Gables styles compliment each other so well. And yeah, just some of those moves were crazy, and I like when pinted wrench that shoulder and just like snapped it back the way Gables sold it. Just in everything after that, like it really just really made more of the who's gonna win this match?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's gonna be interesting. I hope that Chad Gable gets a good run that. I also hope it's not just because we've proven he can be good at the character and story stuff. I hope it is not just open challenge stuff. Don't get me wrong, he can do that right, He can put on a great match if you need, Hey, we need at least like a three seven five on any raw he's the guy can do it. But I hope we don't get like fully into I think there's weeks you could do that. I don't think you need to make a challenge, just have like somebody say, Okay, Gable go out there and call somebody out, and then some weeks it's like, hey, here's the story we saw with El Grande. We saw with the Otis stuff, we saw with the stuff which can tail off a little bit near the end, but still like and even with this per se we've seen, he can do the character beat stuff. I think that's why people have liked Chad Gable. It is very I do hate all the Kurd anglisms of like everything with the single that the Germans like. He doesn't have to be a mini angle, but he is.
Speaker 4: Like we'll say, I don't think he did the angle slam in this match, which he.
Speaker 3: Does do it, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah he does do the anglism's a law, I get it, but I just say, okay, let's get away. They did the Jack swagger for a while to I understand. But that's where the thing I like about like Kurt. He can be super serious but then also comedic. So that's what I'm just hoping for his run. I hope it's not just the big moment of him winning it and then they go, Okay, yeah, you just wrestle a bunch and then kind of like dragon off right, like that's what kind of happened, where it's just he got this big moment one it, he wrestles a bunch, loses it, and he's been gone. I'll see some of those visa issues, but still before that, he's even just gone, right, So I hope they can parlay this into something more than the line, so you know, we'll see. And then finally we got the ending. We got the ending of the Shield, we got the ending of the twelve year story, the ending of seth Rawlins.
Speaker 3: First final chapter.
Speaker 1: The final chapter, the Big Dog versus the Architect.
Speaker 2: I hate that final chapter line because, like I put in the discord, like you guys are saying that, like these guys are never gonna fight again unless one of these guys are retiring or you know, they're going off somewhere. Please stop seeing the final chapter now if you want to say, you know, if it's the culmination of the Shield, okay, but to say keep saying this is the final chapter. This is the final chapter. We want to see them at it again.
Speaker 3: That's what you do. Seth versus Roman.
Speaker 1: The epilogue the second final chapter in lifetime. You know what I'm boring tag matches or rumble. I'm gonna foolishly take them out the word. I'm gonna say that this is the last one, because I do think this was the point of I think we've with and I hate to say it, be this guy, but without Moxley, we have squeezed all the juice out of this lemon. Now, David, if Moxley Katine Ambrose comes back in this company, then I will retort and take this back. That gives you another six to eight matches to go. You got new triple threats, you got new singles, whatever, and again I said this to Esmens last night. I was so happy. You know, they're not exactly my boys, but the Shield War my boys, just like a lot of other people. The Shield Loar was big with me Emily my sister, which was fun to watch for the Emily Knight because between the Fatal four Way, which was like all Nxty Black and Gol and Gunther and then Baron Krben winning and then this match was like, man, it's just back to like when you were watching wrestling. It was that triple H NXC era and to me, like I did want this at Mania. I wanted this to have a big fall and I want them to use Moxy's moves that they did. They did the DDT and they did the whirly bird whatever like that, which I.
Speaker 3: Hate, I think call the WACKI line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the whacky line. It's all I hate. I hate that. I get it's a tribute, but still like I but I love. That's why for those little things. I think it was the ending because I just don't know if you can they they did an illusion to them both doing not lose, but they did both each other's finishers. They did the Seth pedigree thing that happened to money Bank. Like everything they've done, they did it here. I think I'm much like I suppose you were at the main event yesterday where this is nowhere in my match. Here. It's kind of almost like a many time they could just predict what was gonna happen next, but it did get I think once the ref got knocked out, it was just fun. I'm okay, we're doing some shield lore we're doing power bomb lore, We're doing I'm gonna do it by myself lore. I like that they decided to fight and go down then they fought again. I think the only my only complaint is it felt like a thing that happens a lot on W main events. They went to like finish signature territory really fast, like I think within five minutes, Roman calked the fists and I was like, what, like, already we're getting to the Superman podcast.
Speaker 4: So even for like well i'd say like for Roman matches, like even for him, like he'll do like they did the like getting into finishers before the brawl on the outside, like usually Roman will do is his ten minute brawl on the outside and then get into the ring and do finishers like this one. They did it before and after when on the ref goes down, whether.
Speaker 1: He's selling or making the person sell, there's always like a lot of his nament matches of like oh like him bronze and ring, and they have that that's like five to seven minutes of brons just working them over for a little bit, right, But this was just like I don't know, I don't know what the motivation was there. I think it was just like, you guys have thirty plus minutes going, They're like, oh, well, we want to get to that stuff. But they didn't have to. To me, the best version of a Roman match is like what Punk and him did. That was a perfect build up. They waited a right amount time to get to the finishers. They had the outside brawl, but yeah, it was it. I think this was like a satisfying conclusion and I think they should wrap it up. I think the money now in the future is them back as a team at some point. I think there actually is money if Jay Jimmy now again you know, I'm Moxley, which is always the shitty part, and again I said that in there, don't you can't be punking there. You can't. They're already taking shots and you gotta find somebody you get Angle back. You know, Angle is an unofficial member, but uh no, I think that's where the money is again, as them teaming up in the future. But I think this was like a fun big time made of that match. I don't think I'll really rewatch this really ever, you know, like I have to, like, I don't think I have a reason, So I think it was missing some of that stuff. But you know they they tried their their best here and they made it fun enough. So what did you think, Dave?
Speaker 2: Dad?
Speaker 1: So, David, you don't think it's a conclusion, But as the match itself, what did you think about?
Speaker 2: This match itself was pretty good? Again, Seth is a top notch troll from the interest and everything else. The minute he came out and you heard the shield, he had the white flack jacket and trying to hand it over, just little subtle things like that get brawlins is just a straight that he does the mind games and it always works. And then after that, the match itself is it was good. You know, they did the brought to the outside and the commentators like, oh, the refs just letting them go because they know how much this match means to them, giving an excuse for yeah, why why no one's getting counted out right now? But it was some fun spots. They utilized both the outside the ring and the inside very well. When the ref did his first bump, I was like, Okay, they're gonna do some stuff, and then the rest starts to get up and then he gets speared by Roman and I'm like, oh, okay.
Speaker 1: He took a big spear of ref b even flying there you mentioned I just have to bring up I hate Seth Skier so much. You looking like buzz Lightyear over here. I don't give a fuck. Michael Cole's like, oh, it's about a gear about redemption, and all of a sudden it's like, no, it looks bad. It looks bad. I find the masks in the vess, but like the whole, like especially if you had done all white, I would have enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: If he had done like an all white version of the shield gear, I thought that would be better. I did not understand the coloring, and I did not get the whole. This is about what the hell does the purple and the lime green have to with.
Speaker 1: The shoulder pad? Which, dude, like, all I see on my timeline is one Seth cume bad problems, but two people. And like I like this John wick look of Seth rawlins lately, where is John wick here? John Wicky looking like this? Like I think this was the time for him to like bring it down. And when he came out just looking like this, I was like, man, I said, because Emily said, like why is he dressing? I'm like I just think he feels like he's not going to get the attention, which is where because he gets in the ring and the crowd he's still over. They still sing a song, they like him. It's just like he doesn't need this right now, like wait till you heal again, like or you're more funny, like I don't know. It just was like it took me out multiple times. And even just the color scheme, I did not. I did not enjoy it. It's just little stuff. But you know that's Seth, you know, so a us bobs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I kind of said what I thought already, Like I'd say the only thing I didn't really like was just like the fighting on the outside or like the brawling through the crowd. It just kind of felt like slow and like not really like it. If the match didn't have that, I'd probably give him a bit higher of a rating.
Speaker 3: But overall I thought it was yeah, fun time.
Speaker 4: Definitely like finisher spam, like copying finishers though it was fun to see like Roman doing like the buckle bomb and the stomp and and Seth actually had a good spear, you know, better than Jay.
Speaker 3: Us at least on Roman there so.
Speaker 1: They had two misconnections though with the stomp. When he did the buckle bomb, Seth was turned the wrong way and he quickly flipped catch when Roman accidentally counted early on the finishing sequence, so Seth set him up for the stomp and he went to go do it the way and Seth was like, like, what's going on? He ran over and stomp him because we went to for the super stomp that's when Rome was supposed to counter. So you just see in says I was like, is this man going into business from something? He but again he's pro He quickly moved like he quickly got the corner, did it, and they were off the races there, but not like I don't. I know, it's been like a big debate lately about wrestlers and like stealing finishes. I guess for the most time, like I'm fine that, especially in this one to this context. But I can't remember Punk and Roman had crowd brawling, right, Uh.
Speaker 3: No, they only went over it.
Speaker 4: They only went over the barricade like for a second, and then like Punk jump back in. I was gonna say Punk versus Roman versus Seth that WrestleMania did have crowdrawling.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I don't know if it's Seth or one of them or when they're together. This match, that match, and the match where I hate it was the Cody and Seth and Roman rock one.
Speaker 3: That one is like the entire match's crowd.
Speaker 1: And I hate it when these guys went Seth and Roman together, they're just like I got an idea and the yeah, the outside, yeah, brother's outside. They loved and even if you look at some of those old Shield matches, like when they first evolution, they're always in the same so they they are like like outside the ring brawler merchants. These guys like they just love it and sometimes it's good and sometimes it's not. And I agree that it was like it didn't need it year, but I get it just like, okay, we want the fight, feel sure.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of you know how they used to talk about the bus putting together their masher like yeah and then boom and then boom and then hit super boom and goes that's Moman set the like and then boom boom, you hit super Man pass and boom boom. Then we're brawling to the outside like that. That's their main spot. They gotta go to the brawls outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna start tracking that now with Roman and Satan. Who is it who's the one that's first being like, you know what we should do?
Speaker 4: Because well, I think I think Roman and Jacob I think did fights on the outside, so it might be more a.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys on the Roman outside tracker. But uh and I did like that sessment for the barricade spear and he got him in the giete.
Speaker 4: That was good, was I will say, though I was still like, up until like when Roman dropped the chair, I was still expecting like there's gonna be a run in or something like I'll say.
Speaker 3: Like once Roman dropped the ch that kind of.
Speaker 4: Told me like, Okay, this is gonna have like a clean finish because you know they're resolving here. But up until that point, I was still expecting, you know, like Zillafatu to like jump out from under the ring.
Speaker 3: And like Sphear said, there's.
Speaker 1: Something when Seth was I can't remember which he was.
Speaker 4: No, there's one where he's like he was charging up for the stomp in the corner and the camera go was like someone's gonna like pull his sweat right.
Speaker 1: There you could see it's just like Set's like a shoulders and said like, oh, someone's coming out please, and.
Speaker 4: Crowd was looking like crowd was looking to the stage because I think they're thinking the same thing I was thinking.
Speaker 3: But then that made me think, like they're looking at someone who's running down right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I also like too because it made Cold look bad. But because Seth has the chair and Roman gets up and Cold like he has no idea, and the second he says that, Roman turned and punches Seth, I guess he does because they made on purpose.
Speaker 4: Because Rome was like looking up the screen. I think the the Damien Priest, because.
Speaker 1: To me, there's different times where when you don't get a screen, it's like a like a like you're trying not to. Rome was actively just like like he, let's say, this has to be on purpose that the character has realized, Oh I can see him, he's gonna hit me at the chair. So I actually liked that spot too of just you know, breaking the fourth wall, like yeah, this is a show. There's TV monitors around right, So again and I personally I like now with Punk, now with Seth, I think Roman's doing this on purpose. I like that these matches are having a clean finish. There's nothing to do, and uh, I guess we'll see what happened. Like, what do you guys think is me and SPUs couldn't figure it out? David, I'll ask you first, because this will be the ending, and then we'll get to the draft points here what do you think is next for Seth? And then what do you think is next for Roman in just like the next few months. You're not like Restman, but just like you to like now to money the bank.
Speaker 2: Ish, Oh god, I cannot figure out where Seth goes from from here.
Speaker 1: Honestly kill me the bank though, right, I bet they just throw him in there and he just says like I want to hate you first time three time money of the bank center, right, I could.
Speaker 2: I could see him going the money in the bank route and I could see him, you know, but with that saying, hey, I've got history with both the current champions, so who knows, like what direction I'll take if I win it and things like that. As to Yeah, as for Roman, I think that he's gonna just continue like his his stoic you know, just I show up when I'm one. I'm the champion type deal. I do think maybe they're going to start building up Solo to go against him again.
Speaker 1: No, you can't do that now, sold being the comedic baby face.
Speaker 2: Now right, but Roman's not a true babyface, so.
Speaker 1: He's a cool even whatever he is the people like he is a babyface to the crowd, right, I could see a better shot of them continuing Royce and Solo with versus the usos for now, I could see, and the soul gets like really over. He gets like really really over, Like, hey, Roman, you just gotta work them. I think last night I said I could see La Knight because he got that win against j last night, so I could see them do that. I also think that Bronzon reed is another one they'll run back because technically they're one and one, right, they're tied up. So I could see even with the vision now the questions like I wonder, I'm not even gonna ask her. I was gonna say brown breaker, but now fuck, he ain't getting he ain't getting near Roman. They're just giving up on this concept of bronze and he'll be Logan, it'll be awesome theory before it's a bron breaker. At this point, God jeez, what about us buzz. We talked about that a little bit last night about for Roman, what do you think? What do you think is because I think he's gone off TV for a little bit right until like no, I think.
Speaker 4: He's like on TV every week like this next month. I think it's like this month and then he's gone and then advertised for Money in the Bank.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he takes this.
Speaker 3: I think he has like a month. Yeah, I think September is not there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so I wonder classic Bronson Reid splashes through the through the ring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's there for September, or he's there for August doing bloodline lower stuff with the boys. Bronson Reed takes them out, Bronson wins a couple of matches up until Money in the Bank boom, and look at Roman. He's gonna have the power. He's gonna make Bronson Reene main event that fucking show. I know. I see a lot on the kid, and I think he could. We could get a great matt And I do think for that one though, they should do a stip. They should do like a Last Man Standing or something. It should not be just a one on one. They should do another gift they should do a gimme match with Bronson.
Speaker 3: I think they definitely, they definitely would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I could see that like like.
Speaker 3: An ambulance match or something like that, like since remember Bronson put them put them.
Speaker 4: In an ambulance one time and clash in Paris and then if they really wanted to, because like they could shift them back to it. You can do Vision bloodline feud stuff like you can have the usso's fight.
Speaker 3: Do Roman and Seth versus the Vision or something like that.
Speaker 1: Well, if theory's ready to go, oh four and four, Oh god, I hate I hate that you said.
Speaker 3: That shield the war Games.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say war Games, it's it's Bloodline and Seth together because remember a couple war Games ago they both for like we'll never team together, right, Yeah, that they did because we didn't mention it ended with the shield fish bump. I could see actually being like, hey, we need one more. And Seth does answer calls, so see, like I think sets somebody in the bank and then he's in Wargames, so he's at least got that going on for a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Seth can always just like be doing like whatever, like you can just do tag matches or like team up with some other baby.
Speaker 3: Face they've been doing.
Speaker 4: They've been doing like on dark Match, like SmackDown dark matches and house shows. They've been doing like Seth and OVA versus the Vision like a bunch of times, like very random teams.
Speaker 3: So I wonder if that's something I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, the Vision can just be like if you need someone for OVA to do, you can just like beat all the Vision guys just like every week O.
Speaker 1: But go back to the open challenging or is the Vision stuff? So that could be it, right, So yeah, yeah, we'll see sums. Do you have those uh those draft points. Lots of things happened, and I guess now next draft shakeup, Kevin Owens is gonna be on that board, so we'll have to see, uh what happens for that.
Speaker 3: So I think I'm just checking that.
Speaker 4: Y Sure, I have everyone though, I think he's gone there again.
Speaker 3: David has gone there.
Speaker 1: You almost got you almost got the two like the uh two wins that would have been nice there Yeah yeah, but still pretty good.
Speaker 4: So all right, so we have a little stard Travis who has three hundred and twenty one post right now.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 4: Then it's me with one hundred and sixty points, okay, and then the new number one is David with three hundred and eighty one points. With that Baron Corbin one hundred points right there, right.
Speaker 1: I forgot because I saw on the discord. I was like call that he picked up up and he got the title win too.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that was one hundred and ten point right there.
Speaker 1: So he so I'm twenty one points behind him now something like that.
Speaker 3: Right, you're sixty points behind him, exactly. God, okay, well I got I mean money in the bank coming up. Each of those worth the worth one hundred too.
Speaker 1: Well at this point, Baron Korman is gonna win money in the bank again. They're gonna be okay. Last Well, there you go, ladies, gentlemen. That is it. So there you go, big night, big weekend for David on the draft. The draft has switched, so we'll see what happens. Like I said, watch up for the feeds. I know there'll be an episode after all. In we'll probably try and do one before that, and we'll probably try and do a GMO at some point. So just either whether you're on Facebook, Twitter, or Patreon, we'll post the schedules out there and kind of an idea when it's happening. So thank you Jim as always for joining me for this weekend, some fun shows and yeah, we'll be back probably in a couple of weeks and it will not be boring. B