Speaker 1: Taco shows, the good, the bad, and the games, the highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast sea we called humanity.
Speaker 2: And this is one on one one w j RR, Orlando's rock station. It's now We're brought to you by Mills Air Recamp the bad folks and bad incidents from this week, some of them, and then we will flush them into oblivion, yep. And then turn it over to mister Good News Network himself. There Taco Bob.
Speaker 3: Which I'm going to momentarily. There we go. Well, actually the type is stuff. It's good man. I think I may have told you this last week. All I have to do is type good in my computer and the second thing down is News Network. I am there. It is good for you. All right.
Speaker 2: Ready, let's begin with this story from right here in Florida. On Tuesday, horrible story in Palm Beach County at the Palms West Hospital in Western Popage County, a sixty one year old nurse was beaten so badly by a patient god turned out to be a psych patient that should have been Baker. Acted hospital that they brought this clown to was not the hospital.
Speaker 3: Where the Baker act.
Speaker 2: People go huh, and she unknowingly is trying to help this guy. He leaps up, attacks her. She's probably gonna lose use of both of her eyes. Then he flees the hospital semi nude and is later apprehended, you know, running down the median of Southern Boulevard lunatic.
Speaker 3: So who's who's at fault here for not dropping him off at like.
Speaker 2: That's the investigation? Now, Well, I don't know who they're in Pottage County there designated hospital, is it handles that type of patient? But yeah, the nurse severely severely beaten bos. Thirty three year old Stephen Scantalbury, New York woman arrested in Belusha County this week, greeted by Sheriff Chitwood after she was brought here from New York after trying to pull the old Publisher's clearing house scam on a elderly Belusha County woman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw her. What a treat.
Speaker 2: Twenty five year old Shanaia Baptiste arrived in Daytona following her arrest in New York.
Speaker 3: We say it every week. You don't mess with young you don't mess with women, and you don't mess with the elderly.
Speaker 2: You know, the eighty four year old woman is out of thousands of dollars after thinking she had won the publisher's clearing House sweepstakes. All she had to do was, you know, pay Shanaiah the thirty two to five in upfront taxes. These idiots from a homestead who stole the black Swans in Polk County.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a video of video footage.
Speaker 2: Down Alfredo Casanova and Jordan Montoya Swan and Swan Eggs whatever. Three kids found basically abandoned in a suburban Detroit home and have been left that way to fend for themselves, pretty much on their own for several years at this point, while their mother lived elsewhere. She would occasionally combine leave some food on the porch for them. Oh, this is a Pontiac Michigan. Kids were fifteen and two girls, fifteen year old boy, girls thirteen and twelve. Mom of the years now in jail.
Speaker 3: And kids, you think of it like this, even if they're put into custody, and it's like, oh, they're going in the system. This system is going to be better than that.
Speaker 2: House was filled with three to four foot high heaps of trash toilet was non functional. You know, the usual s house that we've seen this scene how many times now.
Speaker 3: Hopefully they get the right house and lived the better life.
Speaker 2: Man, the old sexual battery, We've always got these popping up in the good, the bad, in the ugly. Flagler County arresting Jordan Pittman, twenty six years old, involving a fourteen year old who had a runaway and of course he was going to come to her rescue, and well we can probably fill into blanks as to how that turned out. Shanaia O'Neill and Jamiel Joseph have been arrested this week here in Seminole County, wanted in connection with the shooting of that eighteen year old guy that was found on the sidewalk outside the Mystic Cove apartments the other year story from a couple of years ago. Everyone's like, this guy's just found dead, killed here, and they've now tracked down to two who they believe were responsible for that. Better late than never, I guess at least twelve people dead. And those multi state floods that occurred earlier this week, that's always a bad situation. And you have the flooding there very sudden in some areas, especially in Kentucky earlier this week. What else do we got here? Let's see of the guy in South Florida who ended up killing three people and then thought for a while he had abducted his four year old daughter, killed the mom, her father, and one other person. Nathan Jingles. Jingles, forty three year old charged with three counts of first degree murder in that case that sparked the Amber alert. That was the Amber alert we all got early last Sunday morning. And then in international news there was a panic stampede in India New Delhi train station. Eighteen people trampled to death last weekend.
Speaker 3: Could we please power flush all that bad Come on, we're going into a weekend. That's why we flush it all away, right out of the system.
Speaker 2: Power flusher the true sound effects right from the bathroom, the home bathroom of one Taco Bob. No need to even double flush when you have that kind of pressure going.
Speaker 3: No, even Teddy, when I flushed yesterday, was like, what a waste of good food? Teddy the seater anyway, let's go to the good news network. Teddy news is a toilet. No, it was when I flushed it. He was smart dog. I wish i'd save on those little bags. Okay, I just.
Speaker 2: Got the visual of walking in your dogs there, reading the paper.
Speaker 3: On the toilet, sag hanging oead of his mouth. Sports section. Of course, right, horses and humans go blind for similar reasons. Right, so now there's a medicine that might cure both. That would be great, man, they can all play that song. I can see clearly now and it would be true. Uh bamboo, no power for that pow. This is cool. With all the bad jet news that's been happening. Jet engine exhaust is turned into electricity to power Dallas International Airport. Think of that. Everything's big in Texas. I'd imagine their airport is, right, well, the jet engine they set up these baby turbine things and it's like and all of a sudden, your powering the airport.
Speaker 2: Don't they just run along table?
Speaker 3: I guess yeah. It's kind of like when you run that extension cord to your neighbors during you know, powe. Oh what was this one? Uh? Under duress from the bird flu California farm ready for this. They donated three hundred thousand eggs to the victims of the Palisades fires. So still some good stuff happening out of those fires where people are stepping forward and helping fellow Americans. Wow, Australia is B man. Did you know that there was a B man? Be man? Yeah, he's B man. Oh like yeah, jinks, you may coke, But Australia's B man is saving native species one hotel at a time.
Speaker 2: Does he know Miss Honeycomb, he did like that.
Speaker 3: But anyway, B man, I'm guessing gonna have to click on the story, but I'm pretty sure that he's building little B hotels to save all these Australian bees. Mike, a woman in her nineties, it was little B hotels everybody. Yeah, pow, a woman in her nineties was reunited with a toddler she saved from drowning sixty four years ago. And then the writer of this article wrote, quote goose bumps. I'll say, yeah, I'm the one that's supposed to say that, not I am stealing your news. Pal cares about Antarctica. Oh this one happened remember early early in the weeks, Smarly dismiss Antarctica. It's just a story about you know something with this a bunch of dinosaur stuff, but a dude eighty seven. I know you saw the story the old guy handed out the invites of the party his winter gathering. I know this is a week old, but it's hitting the Good News Network on February eighteenth. So this cute old guy man walks around door to the door and puts invites in the in the in their mailboxes to this party. As Evans rager, I hope he and then they you know what, I think we're gonna stop on the old party fellow from earlier in the week.
Speaker 2: I hit the brakes back on the B Hotels, Little B Hotels.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Tucker, Bob
Speaker 1: Colloshan j R. R.